Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, very quick as I want to go to the blazing phone lines six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight if you want to be part of the show. You know, uh, great calls. By the way, and the previous caller I thought made an excellent point Tom in Wisconsin that you know, well, the Supreme Court has ruled at technically the Federal Reserve and the Fed chair doesn't necessarily fall under the authority or responsibility or purview of the president. Now I just sit back for a second. How is this that you can have a democratically elected president who then appoints his cabinet, his financial team, and he runs on a specific economic agenda. You know, in Trump's case, low taxes, tariffs, low regulations, low interest rates. We know what he wants to do, rise, increase wages for middle working class Americans, unleash business creation, investment, economic growth, private sector. He wants the private sector to now drive this economy into the twenty first century and really create, as he put it, an economic golden age. So he's got all of these policies that he explicitly campaigned on and that the voters gave him a full mandate to implement, and it can be stopped by one man, unelected, some bureaucrat who, by the way, I didn't know this normally. I thought it was almost like a prerequisite for the job. You know, Get somebody who's a qualified, trained, educated economist, right, somebody who knows the economy, both macro and micro. No, not this guy. Apparently this guy's a lawyer. Ta ya yai. So one unelected, unaccountable bureaucrat can undermine a president's entire economic agenda that he was elected to an act. It's insane. It's insane. Now people are gonna say, I know what you know. For example, like the show after this one, they do a lot of finance, They're gonna say, I know what the rebuttal would be. The rebuttal would be, well, no, whoa You know, the Federal Reserve is essentially a central bank. The head of every central bank is independent. They have to be independent. They can't be susceptible to political pressure. Yes, okay, I agree, but take the I'm just I don't want to get too into the financial weeds here, but take I know these two countries very well. Canada and England. They both have a central bank, Central Bank of Canada's Central Bank of England, and they both have what's called the governor of the Bank, which is their equivalent of the FED shair. But if you look at the history of Canada to this day, history of England to this day, the heads of their central banks always work closely with the government in power. In other words, their role is how do I say this, like, Okay, we're there as a check, as a potential break if the government really enacts destructive policies. You know, if these guys are going to give us fifteen twenty twenty five percent inflation, I'm just you know, making up something. In other words, these guys are just driving the economy into the ground. Well, then I'm sorry, we're gonna have to raise interest rates to try to lower inflation because you guys are gonna wipe out the middle class. So the governor of these banks, okay, their version of the FED shair is not there to sabotage the government. They're not there to stop or block the government's economic agenda. They're there almost like, well, look if they really make serious mistakes, and it's something that could jeopardize the economic stability of the country. Yeah, we're gonna have to take certain measures, but that's as a backstop, as a last resort, not as a first resort, not as a We don't care what you guys want, We don't care what you were elected. We're gonna do what we're gonna do. That's what Paul is basically saying. They don't operate like that. For example, I can tell you this. The head of the Bank of Canada meets with the government, regularly meets with the Prime Minister, meets with the finance minister, their version of the Secretary of the Treasury meets with them, and in England the same thing. In other words, are we on the same page, let's try to coordinate. So we have someone now who's a saboteur. That's what your own power is. He's a deep state economic saboteur. Now I could run down country after country. I use Switzerland as an example. Do you know that Switzerland has a zero point two point five percent interest rate literally a quarter of one percent, a quarter of one percent, and their inflation is just slightly lower than ours. So what I'm saying is, look at what other countries around the world are doing. He's keeping these rates artificially high, and he's using the tariffs as an excuse. That's the only thing left he has. Well, these tariffs are we still haven't factored in if they're going to be increasing prices, I he cause inflation. Well we've had them now for what four months? Five months? Trump, by the way, announced a huge deal with Japan yesterday, massive deal with Japan, something that people thought couldn't be accomplished. Indonesia, Vietnam, They're all falling into place. And these are deals that finally open up all of their markets to our goods while they're accepting a tariff on their goods. So we're going to level the trade field once and for all. So no, everything they predicted, and this is what Powell predicted, This is what Wall Street predicted, This is what the media predicted, that Trump unleashing these tariffs would spark a catastrophe on Wall Street, that you would see a stock market collapse. Didn't happen. Stock market all time high six months, two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, let me ask all of you. It is the Kooner country Pole question of the Day sponsored by Marios Marios Quality Roofing, Siding and Windows. Should President Trump fire FED Chair Jerome Powell if interest rates are not lowered? Let me ask all of you again, Should President Trump fire FED Chair Jerome Powell? If interest rates are not lowered? Hell? I would say fire him now here, never mind wait another month or two until his next decision on whether the lower rates. But that's me. I'm an a on this, ayes b No, I'm not just a yes, I'm a hell yet. Yes, I'm I'm a on this all the way, baby, But that's me. I want to hear from you. You can vote on our web page wrko dot com slash Cooner wrko dot com slash Cooner. Kuh N is in national Er and as always and I paid tribute to Hulk Hogan yesterday on X to me great American. I am so sorry that he passed away way too early, only seventy one years old. But anyway, let that go. So I was active again on X. You can vote on X my handle there all one word at the Cooner report. K u h N is in national Er at the Kooner Report. To fire or not to fire? That is the question. Six one, seven two, six, six, sixty eight sixty eight mins are loaded. Okay, who do you want me to go to next? Mike Jeff in Tewkesbury. Thanks for holding Jeff and welcome.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 3: How you doing good?
Speaker 1: How are you? Jeff?
Speaker 2: Very very good.
Speaker 3: So to answer your question of the day, the Federal Reserve needs to be imploded. It does not belong to we the people. So just a quick history lesson the Federal Reserve, the Central Bank, and the irs are all private entities. Okay, now I'm going to throw this out here. It may sound conspiracy, but the new world order, your world leaders. When you control what's the old saying, when you control the money, you control the people. Correct. Yes, So you've got to go back to eighteen seventy one, the organic app and that's when you the United States, unbeknownst to most people, don't know that America became a corporation. Our Constitution in upper and lower case used to state that the Constitution for America, not of America. And after the Act of eighteen seventy one, it became the Constitution of America in all capital letters. Now in eighteen now and then you had Abraham Lincoln who was assassinated, who brought back the green back dollar. Now, there was a lot of bankers that didn't want the central banking system. All right, real quick, they got to put on the Titanic. Those bankers that were against the central banking system were on the Titanic. It just so happens Jpre Morgan stepped off that ship the day of its set sail. Now you get to nineteen thirty three, the Federal Reserve Act, when we were all celebrating Christmas Eve with our f families, a third of Congress voted on the Federal Reserve Act. Now we have the Federal Reserves. Okay. And when you go back to that timeline, gold to silver was one to twelve. Now gold to silver is one to ninety three. Look at the value of the dollar. It doesn't even have the value of the paper that it's on. So you have to look at the forty thousand foot overview. What most people don't understand is an operation to completely take down the Federal Reserve in the IRS. And Trump is hinting this all along the way to include having his little visit to you know, the Federal Reserve and how the budget is over budget for renovations. That's just to get us talking. That's just to get the mind control released that most people are under mess dichosis. Ok we don't really understand the full picture that everything is going on here. And yes, Jeff, he is going to take us into the Golden Age. And how he's going to do that is by systematically destroying the Federal Reserve, eliminating the IRS and the central banking system. And he's going to introduce a quantum financial system. Okay, and it's going to be gold back and silver is going to skyrocket, so anybody out they get as much silver as you can purchase. But anyways, let all that go. My point is is the conversation that we have is just to get people to start opening up their eyes. Have a conversation, but everybody needs to start digging deep. And not for nothing. People think the IRS collects money and then we're creating highways. Ronald Reagan said of himself, there's not a single sense that the IRS collects that goes to anything that we do on our highways. Doesn't even pay for the ink that goes on our documents. Okay. The i r S is headquartered in Puerto Rico. Your tax dollars goes to Puerto Rico. It gets dumped into the International Monetary Fund, and you know, I don't want to say it, but I'm going to say it anyways, it goes to the Vatican, it goes to the city of London. Okay, that's where your money is going. And the I R S is a voluntary system. When you signed when you when you get a ten forty as an employee, that's a contract to the I R S. Now you are responsible to pay those taxes. But this it's been it's it's a voluntary system. They're not teaching it most people and not.
Speaker 1: For no Jeff, Jeff, I mean you put a lot on the table. I completely disagree with you at the last part your first part. I agree with the second part. I don't. The money is not going to the Vatican. I can guarantee you that the VATUS that again is practically broke because of the sex abuse scandal, and it's not going to London or I mean there's foreign aid, but it's not being dumped in some account in London, So that I think is off base. And I disagree with you your first point or the first half of your point. I thought was dead on the Federal Reserve, like every central banking system, is the lynchpin of the new world order. You're completely right. It was imposed on the American people against the will of the American people, like a bunch of thieves in the dead of night. There's no question. There's no question. And because a lot of people don't understand it's not even really that complicated, but they use a lot of financial speak and jargon and terms, and so people feel, well, I don't understand it, and if I don't understand it, let me not focus on it. They do that on purpose to intimidate people not to look. I agree with you. Trump now wants to reign in the Federal Reserve. I think there's no question. He clearly sees how destructive it is, how it works not just against him as a president, but against the interests of the American people, and he knows that a corruption scandal like this opens people's eyes to how evil and abusive and corrupt the Federal Reserve is six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number Steve in Bridgewater. Thanks for holding Steve, and welcome Hi Caere.
Speaker 2: How you doing today?
Speaker 1: This idiot? He changes his voice. No, I know, I know, Mike. Let's put him back on just for the hell of it. Oh, he'd redropped him. That's okay, that's okay, Mike just dropped him. But no, really, this whole KKK. I'm holding a KKK meeting in Foxborough. Why don't you show up? I mean, he's he's such an idiot. Honestly, Mike, how many years has he been doing this?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What a yeah, ever since you've been here. I believe me. He went on way before you came on, Mike.
Speaker 4: I mean years and years and years, Like, just buddy, get a life, get a job, man, seriously, what a loser? Six one seven two six six. And by the way, Mike, how long did he wait? Like we've got serious callers who want to call him, but like this guy will wait just to do his stupid KKK routine.
Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six six. Definitely Biden's supporter. Okay, well you kind of respected Mike. Oh, he's got dedication. I at least that the dedication. Yeah, I guess six what I bet he's for all? That's Bill in Sudbury's brother. Oh, now it all makes sense, Mike, It's a family thing. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Tom in Plymouth. Thanks for holding Tom, and welcome Hi Jeff.
Speaker 5: Thanks for taking my call. Plan a couple of points there. I just want to headline a couple of points and I'll come back and back for them. One the Federals funds the deep state. Number one. Number two it privatizes profit and socializes risk in the words, we get sticked with the bill. And number three, who the hell needs it in this day and age in the form that send what the Martin technology you have? As far as the deep state think of things like the Green New scam Ukraine, what have you right? They passed this legislation. We don't have the money trillions of dollars, you know for the Green New scan for example. That a reason of prints money and we get spit with the inflation. Bingo, okay, bingo.
Speaker 1: You laid it out beautifully, Tom, for the lay person out there. In other words, we can send money all over the world missiles, weapons, it's all and you know we're losing money handover, you know, handover fist. You can fund the Green New Deal, all these outrageous. You know, government projects that we can't afford, rack up trillions of dollars in deficits every year, a thirty seven trillion dollar debt, which will bankrupt our country. But in the end, the FED is there to just keep printing and printing and printing, and it drives up inflation, which means we're all paying for it. And that's the danger of the Federal Reserve. And that's why the Federal Reserve is necessary for the deep state, for socialism, and for the new world order. You laid it out beautifully, Steve. Sorry, Tom, I got Tom, Please continue.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you. Remember on the housing crisis two thousand and nine, yes, you know, first that was that was manufactured by the Clintons. You know, they passed this thing called the Community the Investment Act, I think Todd to pastor Clinton put it on steroids. They did some prime mortgages, you know, they try to get minorities and others to buy houses. They took over Fanning and Freddy created variable rate mortgages.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 5: You know, and then in kind of reserve on Bernaki you can see that stair step graph. All they did was raise interest rates for about a year everybody couldn't pay their variable rate mortgages which changed changes with the FED rates and foreclosures that had happened all over the place. The stock market is limited, huge, huge job. For one case, people's homes, you know, lost value. Not one person on all street lost their equity, lost their jobs, lost their you know, their stock options, pay chicks bonuses, nobody. But what did the FED do? Printed and printed and printed and built out the financial industry, hence socialized the risk. We get all the losses, they get all the games, and it was just disgraceful. The number three I'll close on this trip with modern technology, artificial intelligence, it who the hell needs all these bureaucrats? Why don't we need these buildings, Why don't need these axes? Why do need these bureaucrats? That a lot of the stuff could be automated. First, it should be re engineered and redesigned to found out whether we need the damn thing. But if we're doing a couple of functions, most of it could be automated. We don't need it, and it's cont form getting rid of it.
Speaker 1: You know, Tom, you sound like Elon, And I don't mean that as an insult. I mean the exact opposite. It's a compliment. You're absolutely correct, not one hundred is, I like to say, but one thousand percent correct on every single point. Tom, Let me ask you this. You tell me if you.
Speaker 4: Agree or disagree.
Speaker 1: Say just if I could wave my magic wand say, you know, I got a genie, and the genie gives me a magic wand and they go, okay, I'm going to give you this wish. What's your wish? And I say, get rid of the federal reserve. Just get abolish it, eliminate it. Bang it's gone. So say, for the sake of argument, Tom, it's gone, okay the cooner man by waving the wand abra cadabra, and bang, the federal reserve is gone by not having a federal reserve. Would this not force the federal government? In fact, every government, state government, local government, but let's just stick to the federal government. Would that not force the federal government to have to balance their books? In other words, the only way they can continue to run these reckless runaway deficits and pile up this preposterous debt is because of the federal reserve. Take away the federal reserve and it's like you're forcing the government now to be fiscally responsible with our money, to balance the books, balance the budget, and inevitably scale back so much spending. Am I wrong? Tom?
Speaker 5: Oh? I'm totally with you, Jeff. You know, for example, you know how we raise the death ceilings all the time. That's just pretty much giving anybody a blank check, you know, unlimited credit card. And if that stopped because we don't have the federal reserve the print money in the form that they do, it's going to force our government to live within their means. It's going to force them to live within our constitutional in public the way it was laid out, and come to the people and justify what they want to spend the money on. Now, maybe there's a provision for war or you know, some kind of emergency, mainly war, but as far as anything else is concerned, look with an your damn means they don't have a revenue problem.
Speaker 2: The problem.
Speaker 1: You nailed it, Tom, professor. I'm gonna really your nickname now is professor Tom. And what's great is you're not a professor who talks above people's heads. Because it's all about you trying to sound smart. It's you communicating simply effectively right to the point. Uh, you gave a dissertation in three minutes on exactly why the Federal Reserve is so evil and why it's the lynchpin of the new world order. Tom Dynamit, call Dina, what do I? What do I keep telling all of you best audience in the business period six one seven two, six, six, sixty eight sixty eight, And just to push it one more step further, because Tom is right, you know, yeah, our founding fathers would say, you know, and those who founded our constitutional republic would say, well, yeah, you know, you're going to run a balance book, you know, bounced the budget. You're going to live within your means. That's the way it's supposed to do it. Okay, I understand if there's a real emergency, a genuine emergency, a war whatever. Now imagine if we would all have to buy bonds to fund their financial war. Probably they're gonna have to raise our taxes dramatically to pay for all this extra military spending. So now we're all really invested. In other words, boy, our taxes who really going up? Oh we're buying bonds versus you know, we're buying like money's flowing out of our pockets. What do you think the pressure is then on the politicians. We got to end this war now. In other words, we can't do in a Rock or an Afghanistan or a Vietnam where this thing goes on year after year after year because of deficit funding. In other words, hey, we're taking a lot of money out of people's paychecks to fund this thing. That's a lot of their treasure. We're going to end it. We're going to win it, and we're gonna win it quickly and decisively. So you have Congress then declare the war. You have a war declaration, a declaration of war, and then we go and we win the war, and the war is over quickly with a final, decisive victory. And then people say, Okay, no more deficits, no more debt. You return spending to what it was before the war, and people's taxes start to come way down. That's how you function in a constitutional republic. So what I'm saying is you wouldn't just have endless debt and deficits and borrowing and spending, but you would also end endless war. The Federal Reserve is an evil monster. Six two six six, sixty eight sixty eight, Brian in North Attleborough. Thanks for holding, Brian, and welcome.
Speaker 2: Jeff.
Speaker 6: Appreciate steaking the call, My pleasure. Yeah, and the question about the bed, if it's really not in Trump's power to fire, oh, then I don't think you should do so. Even so, I think MAGA is gonna run over things if they prolonged rates being dropped. I think it's gonna make a wave even bigger for MAGA than anything that Dens would ever want. Uh So it'd be their in mistake there, I think. Uh, but the other day you're talking, you had a caller I was text in about how if she was on the on the foot with the judicial system here. Uh, Trump had done all this stuff Obamba has done. My thought that what they didn't mention was if Trump had done all this stuff that the Obama regime is done, even the Republican people who would want Donald Trump out of it that way.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're dead on, Brian. You're absolutely correct. It's not just that he would have been indicted and arrested. Hell, they would have strung him up. Okay by now, if he you know, I remember what I said yesterday. If people have forgotten or didn't tune in at that time. I read a great text from someone who said, Jeff, imagine everything now that we've witnessed about Obama, that we've learned about Obama, how he hatched this conspiracy to frame Trump as an agent of Russia in order to sabotage, undermine, and eventually overthrow his presidency. Imagine if Trump did it, everything else is the same. Just replace Obama with Trump. So Trump met in December nine, met with his national security team said, you know, no, we're not going to abide by the intelligence. We're going to make up this hoax. We're going to frame the incoming president. I said, imagine if Trump did that, I said, what do you think the Democrats would do? And it's obvious he would have been arrested, indicted in handcuffs two days ago. Okay, you know, forget an investigation. They would he'd be frog marched as we speak, and Brian now says, and we would support it, of course we would. We would not care if the president is a Republican or a Democrat. If we found this out, that these kinds of high crimes and misdemeanors were committed, we would automatically say that person's got to go. A trader is a trader is a trader, and a seditious conspiracy is a seditious conspiracy, period full stop. And that's honestly, that's the difference between us and then if you really want to get to the part of the issue, we're patriots, they're not. We love this republic and the constitution. They hate it, they despise it. And that's the fundamental dividing line. Brian outstanding call six one seven two six six, sixty eight, sixty eight, just super quick. The reason why this scandal, this corruption scandal, and by the way, he perjured himself he lied about the cost overruns Jerome Powell did under oath. The reason why this is such an explosive story. It's not just you know, the corruption and the bribery and the lying and and and the you know, the illegalities. But this now gives Trump the opening if he wants to fire Powell, because now he can legitimately say no, no, no, no, yeah, I want him to lower interest rates, but I'm not firing him for that. I'm not firing him because he won't lower the rates. In other words, I'm not denying the quote unquote independence of the Federal Reserve. I'm firing them because crimes have been committed by him. He's a criminal. Now he can't fire. What he has to do is pam Bondi has to indict and charges have to be leveled. And once charges are leveled, then Trump can easily say he's compromised. Hey, this guy's going to go to court. This guy's a crook, and he's now got these charges. He's got to defend himself from this guy can no longer in good conscience run the Federal Reserve. He's got a massive conflict of interest. I can't have a crook now, or an alleged crook, running the Federal Reserve. That's why look at that criminal referral by Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna. She's got the goods on top because he lied to her and the committee that she sat on, and so she now sent a criminal referral to Pambondi at the DOJ and she said, listen, he perjured himself, and he perjured himself about the corruption, the cost overruns, the inexplicable money that has been that he can't explain is going down some kind of a dark hole. It's a black hole, and he can't explain at least a billion dollars worth of taxpayer dollars. So it's fraud, it's embezzlement, and it's perjury. And she's sang, what are you waiting for? Indict the guy. So that's why the I'm telling you on Wall Street and in Vegas, but on Wall Street, the betting odds are Powell will not finish his term, which is going to be later this year or early next year, but anyway, it's it's about maybe six months away Bullpark. So he's not finishing his term because he's going to be forced to step down because of these acut and these charges and these federal these indictments that are now going to be coming. So all I'm saying is so that you know Brian understands my position. I'm not just saying, hey, fire him, like stop my fingers. This scandal paves the way now for Trump to legally legitimately say you're gone, you gotta go. We can't have a crook as the chair of the Federal Reserve and as someone who lied under oath to Congress. That's why now you saw how much he squirmed, and especially when Trump came out with that letter that he had in his pocket. Yeah, now you guys are claiming it's gonna cost us three point two billion. So you guys are now one point so you went from one point nine to two point seven billion. That's an eight hundred million dollar cost overrun. Now we're looking at a what a one point two one point three billion dollar cost overrun? Are you serious? Now? Paul was gonna have to explain this. He can't, He can't. I could. I could buy you five taj ma I could build you for me the cooner man. I'm not even a construction guy. I'll just get an honest contractor, okay, and he'll make very orshe they will make outstanding money on this. Here's three billion, give me five taj mahals. You got it. I could build you the Egyptian Pyramids for God's sake with three three billion dollars. Six one seven two stick six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Frank in Bedford. Thanks for holding Frank, and welcome.
Speaker 2: Good morning. I haven't talked to you all with that yet. You should have took the of an end job, you know, with Biden, you would have been a millionaire. Hey, number one, I want to congratulate you. You're waking everybody up. I've been listening and listening, so I'm going to try to give some hope and some perspective. Yesterday he had a military guy on and said everything should be going into what the military and the tribunals. Trump just announced he's going after who everybody plant ends Obama and so forth. He put the word out. Okay, So by doing that, from what I understand, he knows he has a role government. I do believe without us knowing, the military is already involved. So there's your hope. Down below, you're waking up everybody on what's going on with the financial structure, the housing, it all at and you're doing a great job that people are waking up. So now he doesn't have to worry about what civil war. You've done a great job. You're educating people on everything. Now what happens if what I understand, can't touch what's going on down below until he finishes up above, in other words, the court system more healey doing all this crazy stuff. He has to take the government first. What he's hoping, my opinion is that we step in puse for like you know, for instance, more Haley is doing what whatever she wants. If you take a ride with Sandy and Mike and go down and say Alex where she lives. You know, you're cruising along. You know, what do you think they're doing. They're building million dollar condos. If you stop at Massa, you'll fight your station with his old houses in the eighteen hundreds that they haven't been able to steal from the from me, you know, trying to force them out. If they're going to fight it out. They're right beside a complex that is up high. I think it's one, two, three, four stories high. Guess how much the top law goes for one million dollars? Which what does? What inflates the house next door? If Trump does not get rid of the local taxes, she will lose the house. But they're not going to fight it. So he are looking at a million dollar house because of these people. What is he doing? They're getting so we can't compete in society before Trump gets in. So it's ups top. What are you looking at? You got a fire station down below?
Speaker 1: No, Frank, look, you're right, that's this is what's happening now in all these blue cities you touched on it