Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hot coffee chug.
Speaker 3: Everyone, shut your coffee now we need it. It's Friday, Happy Friday nine, the day's number one hit music station.
Speaker 1: The Hot one, Hell, the hot one.
Speaker 3: That's the point. It's a hot coffee chug.
Speaker 1: I'm Stelena, I'm Graham.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm cheating.
Speaker 1: Hi cheating here?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, we got your crazy cash on standby? Is your chance to win one one thousand dollars? Also, this is your sign to get those talkbacks in.
Speaker 2: You want to hang with us.
Speaker 3: Memorial Day weekend great in resort and casino. Epic pool party about to happen. Steve Aoki is going to be there. I'm going to be there, Graham's going to be there. Jess is ditching us.
Speaker 2: Cheaty are you coming? I'll think about it.
Speaker 3: Whoa invitations?
Speaker 1: All think about it. That's not who you want? A Vegas style pool parties here in the bay.
Speaker 4: I'll think about weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't blame you, but I blame you a little, and I blame myself.
Speaker 1: Also, you can do you can't do both.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that welcome too late?
Speaker 3: No, don't have an invite for you.
Speaker 2: Well, think about it.
Speaker 3: Hey, but you yes, you you're invited leave that talkback because these things always sell out. So leave a talk back with your name, your city. We're gonna be giving away a spot to the pool party at eight point fifty. Just listen to see if your talkback is the one that gets played on the Jbach Show, something we do Fridays.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that we can.
Speaker 3: Bring it back.
Speaker 2: Cheety's tweets.
Speaker 3: She tweets a lot, and then Graham, you do a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: You're gonna blow right past, right past the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 1: I'm that's something we do every morning. Move over.
Speaker 3: Chees tweets first talk back, just said, my bad, let's do that first.
Speaker 6: Hi, it's to Nico.
Speaker 7: Good game today, nice hits for see you guys next year.
Speaker 1: All right, So yesterday the first talkback of the day was from my buddy Jose and his son Nico. They had the date circled on the calendar that they were going to be playing my son Ford in Little League, and we took the took the field yesterday and and to the victor goes the Spoils. They ended up beating us. Look, they left to talk back yesterday morning, said they were gonna kick our butts, and right there are butts were not kicked, you guys. The game went tie. It was tied eight to eight. Going into at the level they're at, it's a pitching machine for the first four innings and then it goes to kid pitch the last two innings, when kid pitch is a nightmare because kids can't throw strikes and so the game just grinds to just a grinding hale and then it's just walk after walk after walk. And so they ended up getting more walks for runs during the kid pitch than our team did. So they did win the game. And last night, look class Act, and hats off to Nico had he had a great game. So did Ford. They both had great games for their opposing teams. But I told Nico as we were walking to the cars after the game, I was like, so you can leave a talkback talking some smack tomorrow and look at that class act. He just left a nice talkback congratulating Flord on his game, And I mean I would have taken the opportunity to talk a lot of smatch. Told you was to kick your butts, and look at that we did. I use that as a rallying cry for our team. I let all the kids on our team know. I was like, you know, the kid on another team left to talk back this morning on my show saying that they're going to kick our butts, and all the kids on our team are like, what's a talkback? And I didn't have time to get into that. Just get out there and don't get our butts kicked. So we didn't. We didn't. I think we only lost by one.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But did they have fun? As all that matters?
Speaker 1: For most of the time. They did. Their games are rather long and they lose interest it is cold. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And did they get goodie bags after the game?
Speaker 1: They did. Somebody did bring snacks. I don't know. I didn't see what it was, but yeah, they got some snacks.
Speaker 2: Now, can we get the cheaties?
Speaker 3: Tweet?
Speaker 1: Yes, we can tweet a lot.
Speaker 3: In Fridays, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: It's the fact I did my laundry, but it's still in my laundry basket.
Speaker 2: It's been like two weeks.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Oh at that point you go and run it again?
Speaker 9: Yeah, hold it sting.
Speaker 1: I watch. Wait, so you take the time to fold it, but not put it away. I hate the folding part.
Speaker 10: I don't mind the folding part, so putting away because there's just so many clothes.
Speaker 9: So now, what are you gonna wash it again?
Speaker 10: I mean I just pick up because I.
Speaker 2: Do that, I'm gonna see it too.
Speaker 3: But it bothers me when everyone else does it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're like a dude. Yeah, I mean I'll bring home a suitcase from a trip, and if there's clean laundry in there, I'll just live out of that. Keep living out of that suitcase rather than having to put the clothes away and then you wash it in a laundry basket. It's there, it's clean. I'll live out of that basket for a month, y'all. Slinger guy texted me for the second time. Can't lie it feels good. This is the sack slinger again. No, like I what did the text say?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was just seeing if we if we had time to hang out. But it when when they hang out, Oh, you're using it.
Speaker 1: It was just so people that are listening. No, we're using the air quotes around hangout, right, it was going to be hanging out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't call him the sax linger for nothing?
Speaker 1: Right, this is this is a this is a text to smash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he said no, well one was on Easter.
Speaker 10: I was like, come on, now on Easter, that's crazy. And then the other one was recently.
Speaker 5: But I'm not.
Speaker 1: For Easter of course.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so no I didn't. I just told him I was busy because I'm trying to, like, you know, stay firm of not hanging out with him for a while.
Speaker 2: This bothers me.
Speaker 3: GDI is off the show, she's doing all the saxling, and there is she joins the show, and now she stops it, and now.
Speaker 1: She's selling again.
Speaker 2: But come on, well not for long? Well then get to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why are we refresh our memories? Why are we trying to stay strong and non Texas guy back?
Speaker 2: Because he left me sitting in a car waiting for him front of the right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we don't want him anymore.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: But right here in your tweet it says it feels good that he's texting you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's thinking about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, he's thinking about getting.
Speaker 2: Seen, I know, JD.
Speaker 8: Is there feelings involved?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 10: That's why I didn't our ideas text him back. But there's no feelings involved.
Speaker 2: I left him on red.
Speaker 3: I think it's more like it just feels good that someone wants you and then you reject them, like that feels.
Speaker 1: Good exactly, except that she's sat there in a car for an.
Speaker 3: Hour before a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm just saying the power dynamic here may not totally have shifted back in Jesu's favor. Let's not go warding her the upper hand in this relationship just yet.
Speaker 10: I haven't texted him about that stuff. He's been texting me now, so it used to be just.
Speaker 3: Me see and has changed.
Speaker 1: You're going to cave at some point. Put that in the prediction. Dur guaranteed the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Time for the four things you need a head up.
Speaker 1: I want to story your day.
Speaker 3: So Shannon Sharp has announced that he will be leaving ESPN. If you don't know, he is facing a billion dollars sexual assault lawsuit.
Speaker 2: He denies all wrongdoing, but.
Speaker 3: Announced yesterday that he will temporarily be leaving or stepping away as he hashes everything out. There's also some new things coming to light that he's been accused of.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have to talk more about this six p.
Speaker 1: Fifty five temporarily stepping aside. It sounds self imposed, or do you think the company is sending him out?
Speaker 3: It sounds self imposed. Maybe he's just trying to beat them to the punch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. With the eleventh pick in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft, the San Francisco forty nine is select Mikel Williams, the ed rusher from University of Georgia, six foot five, two hundred and sixty seven pounds, A solid man, not a huge surprise. The Niners went with the defensive player at this spot as they attempt to rebuild the defense from last season and give Nick Bosos him up. One of the biggest draft surprises from last night, though, is Deon Sanderson quarterbacks should doors Sanders. He went undrafted through the entire first rounds rounds two through three of the draft. Art later today.
Speaker 5: Nice a drizzling Friday morning. Today, the micro climates climate.
Speaker 1: Climates can guys right over. I think she just climated on it.
Speaker 9: Drizzling Friday morning.
Speaker 5: The micro climates will be climating this weekend.
Speaker 2: You guys, so bear with me.
Speaker 5: There is a chance of light showers late Friday and early Saturday. We'll get about a quarter inch of rain between Friday and Sunday for Southway locations.
Speaker 9: The East is gonna get some rain, two couples.
Speaker 2: Some other rain's gonna be us.
Speaker 1: Sports parents need to know. Is my kids literally game and my daughter's software going to happen? Can I sleep in? They're playing on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 3: And I got practice today.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be a little bit of rain Saturday, NAPA, You're gonna get rain Sunday.
Speaker 2: I think too.
Speaker 1: This is all over the place, it says. If she doesn't know what she's talking about, what are the climates?
Speaker 2: We ran out of four music? But she you have to do your horse up dry.
Speaker 10: Sorry, hey, Capricorn, bestie, your days at eight Today you're glowing and surprises. Maybe romantic could pop up, so say, Laurie hit In. Talents may surface, and don't be shocked if you're steadily good at something random. Also, someone special might re enter your life. So be open, oh away, stay away, be open away.
Speaker 2: I'm a married Why these.
Speaker 1: Days maybe it's the right climate to be open and have some primate urges satisfied.
Speaker 7: Oh, good Morning JB Show. This is Shackie from Hayward and I just wanted to go on here and say I'm so happy to hear Chety's voice this morning. Cheety is my daughter's favorite, so when she wakes up, I know she's going to be happy to hear her on the morning show today. But anyways, just want to wish you guys a happy Friday and hope you Hays have a good weekend.
Speaker 4: Bye bye, Good Morning JV Show. Happy Friday. We did it, We made it.
Speaker 6: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 7: You did such a good.
Speaker 4: Job to get here.
Speaker 7: Ah, I'm gonna go to Chico today. I'm gonna go get me a marg or rita from Trace. Yeah, I'm going and get me some breakfast from Dejavo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Graham, have.
Speaker 7: You tried on some of these new restaurants when you go visit.
Speaker 6: I'm super curious because they're fire.
Speaker 9: All right, have a good day you too.
Speaker 1: You know. So my parents live in Chico, and so does my brother and his wife and their kids. They when Chico, So I go up there a bunch, but I'd rarely get out and try any of the when I used to go to Chico and visit my brother a lot. Yeah, we'd hit the bars downtown and restaurants and stuff like that. But I don't now that I go up there. I stay with my parents and crazy kids. I know. It's like, do you want to pack up all the kids and all the cousins and take them somewhere?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Do make dinner here? Have fun and Chico?
Speaker 3: That sounds like a fun weekend, all right. So there's a woman who took to social media to share her experience after getting a Brazilian wax for the very very first time. It's not that anything necessarily went wrong during the mac or during the wax, excuse me, but it's it's what the waxer said. Afterwards. The waxer reached out to her via text message and was like, hey, girl, like, great meeting you, hope you have help, you have fun wall in while you're in town, and then quote just in the future, I'll have to charge you a little more for the size of the area. A hope that makes sense. Nothing crazy like five or ten bucks extra, have a great night.
Speaker 1: No five for ten dollars surcharge for the size of the area. Now That could mean two different things. That could mean length right, like there's just so much length, or to size the area of meaning it's extending way out onto your thighs.
Speaker 3: What what I gathered from from the original poster is that it is like the actually sized barefoot square footage. But I feel I do feel bad because she, I guess has complained other times about like her fupa, you know, and that she's got a little fopa situation going on down there, don't.
Speaker 1: We all, But that's that's not Is that correlated?
Speaker 3: I don't know, mine's not, but everybody's different, Okay.
Speaker 5: But it made her, but it made her extra self conscious, like that's not right.
Speaker 3: Your boxes shouldn't be texting me like, hey, yours is larger than the rest. I'm gonna have to charge you more because of all the bush down there.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if I went in, let's just say I went in and got my back waxed, right, I don't have any real hair on my back. There's a couple probably you know, that's an easy job. And if if a back waxing is forty five dollars, then some dude that's you know, part polar bear goes in there and his back is just covered in hair and it's like a real job, and the person's shouldn't that that, you know, shouldn't they be able to charge a little extra it's a lot more word.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like you should when you have your prices, like that's the price, and you have to take into account that everybody is different.
Speaker 1: But can't there be a surcharge? I mean, they have a price for checking a bag at an airport, but the thing is so damn heavy they got to charge you a little Actually, I don't text.
Speaker 5: Me about it, like, hey, Gurley, love you by the way, you're a little big.
Speaker 1: Down there, like but they're just trying to say it nicely that you know, your appointment took a lot longer than a normal you know appointment takes maybe, and so they need to be compensated for that, and they're just trying to say it nice.
Speaker 3: People were pointing out like hey, maybe she didn't have to use like a lot of extra like wax than.
Speaker 1: Like somebody industrial.
Speaker 3: I feel like those are things just supposed to take into account as a waxer, and that's all like added into the standard price.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think we only feel this way, because it's dealing with the downstairs.
Speaker 8: Area, right, because more sensitive.
Speaker 5: But when it comes to nails, you know that you're going to go in and they're going to charge you for the length. They're going to charge you for the extra little beads that you add on there, or gemstones whatever like.
Speaker 9: You know that it starts at a certain price.
Speaker 5: And it's gonna end up being like the waxing is not like, yeah, waxing is so different. But I don't think she went to round went about it the right way by texting her what should she have done?
Speaker 1: Posted about it on social media that hair on this one had to charge your extra next time.
Speaker 5: No, have some sort of sign that says.
Speaker 9: There's no way here.
Speaker 2: You just don't say anything, and you don't and.
Speaker 3: You don't accept her again in the client, then you don't want to wax her.
Speaker 1: I get that that's more mean.
Speaker 3: Though you say you're fully to, you quit, you change careers.
Speaker 1: It's only five or ten dollars extra.
Speaker 3: It's not like I know, but it's the humiliation part.
Speaker 1: I guess. I don't know. I remember they should go to her. I remember acting I hadn't been to the dentist in a long time, and the highest was like, I'm gonna have to break your cleaning up into two different days and two different things, because you know, she's like, this is taking a long time, and like, you know what, I understood it. I hadn't been to in a long time. I didn't have done on Turan. I was mar dinner in San Francisco. You know it's like, Eh, I understood this is gonna cost more, there's more work to be done in there.
Speaker 3: That's different than like a woman who's already like very self conscious.
Speaker 1: Lot of people are self conscious about their teeth.
Speaker 9: True, were you?
Speaker 1: I wasn't until she said that someone who was not that. I was like, wo, what's been happening in there? The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine es.
Speaker 2: Do we have more Gaga tickets?
Speaker 8: We do eight twenty twenty this morning, and.
Speaker 5: There's an Instagram contest. Let me double check that it's still up.
Speaker 3: You glad you bought it up without knowing? Or The JV Show Happy Friday. I'm Selina, I'm Graham, I'm Jason, I'm TD.
Speaker 11: Good morning, JV Morning Show Family. This is doctor Buddy Lee out of Nashville, Tennessee. I want to say Happy Friday. Hope you guys enjoying your Friday cheating.
Speaker 1: I love it when you come in.
Speaker 11: It is so hilarious hearing about your tweets, and Graham does a great job on reading them making.
Speaker 1: Them just so entertaining. Thank you.
Speaker 11: But uh, hopefully one day I'll be able to tweet you and I'll make maybe my tweet will make it on cheese tweets.
Speaker 1: Relationship.
Speaker 5: Right now, little update, The Instagram contest is up.
Speaker 3: Okay, so check it out Jamie Morning Show or Walladay for It's another way to win.
Speaker 2: Lady gat got tickets.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about this woman who went in for a Brazilian wax for the very first time, and she got a text message afterwards from the waxer who was like, hey, Han, great meeting you, but I am gonna have to charge you a little more next time just because of the size.
Speaker 1: You love the airs on there.
Speaker 12: Yo Ubjavy shows your boy Vice Special aka Steve from Oakland.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So I'm a body piercer and we do a lot of you know, Genitalia piercings and male and female doesn't matter the size down there. The price is the price. I feel like the person doing the waxing. She not charge that person extra because they probably just now, let's lost the client over that extra five or ten dollars when they could have had a could have how much they charged for their price. It could have had that client coming back.
Speaker 1: I think that's messed up.
Speaker 7: I have a great day.
Speaker 6: You have Friday.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you're you're a piercer. We got to get you in a wild thoughts pot, so many questions through my mind.
Speaker 1: He's seen something, yeah, yeah, and there's probably some things he'd like to unsee.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know that i'd want to be a male body piercer because I don't want to pierce those.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't want to pierce anything. But if I had to choose between piercing that or that, I'm not. I don't want to pierce that.
Speaker 3: I'd rather pierce the mail.
Speaker 9: You're a Oh no, no, I wouldn't want to pierce either.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have to ennble some other dudes junk like. That's pretty plain and simple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyways, we're getting sidetracked here. I noticed something different about Jess this morning.
Speaker 9: Oh really, is my hair.
Speaker 3: No, okay, is it is it?
Speaker 1: Is it the shirt? Not enough shirt?
Speaker 3: No, it's not my nails.
Speaker 9: I nail.
Speaker 3: No it's not the nails. Okay, No, it's the La Boo boo.
Speaker 10: Did you notice she came in here with the laboobooxious?
Speaker 3: It arrived.
Speaker 9: Take a look.
Speaker 1: Can you explain what is for people that don't know what a labooboo is? Because there are people out there that don't know what a labooboo is.
Speaker 5: It's i'd like to be a very expensive, well expensive to me, a keychain that has become very viral, mainly on TikTok.
Speaker 8: A lot of people have gotten it to put on this.
Speaker 1: Stuffed animal keychain and it's cute.
Speaker 3: Is it still viral because we talked about it a month ago and it was viral?
Speaker 2: Then is it still viral?
Speaker 5: I still see a lot of people buying them. They actually just recently, I think, came out with some new collections, so people are.
Speaker 9: Excited about those, and they still sell out.
Speaker 1: Daily six months like the Stanley Cups will be just totally moved on.
Speaker 9: And yeah, but that's not what matters. What matters is it makes.
Speaker 1: Me how much? Yeah? How much? Did that cost you. What is it?
Speaker 9: It's like a little monster, a little monster.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 9: I want to say, it was like twenty one dollars.
Speaker 5: What do you listen, life, We're on this floating rock, right. Life is short sometimes, so you gotta get You gotta get things that are gonna make you happy sometimes.
Speaker 3: Look, I can't, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't bring me joy.
Speaker 3: I spend one starbuck string just to have it door dashed to my house.
Speaker 2: So I'm not.
Speaker 3: I can't say anything.
Speaker 1: You can't really judge the money.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not judging because the money. I'm just judging that that.
Speaker 2: Woman and that's okay.
Speaker 5: And I thought about that before getting it, and I was like, should I make this purchase at my age?
Speaker 2: And I was like, you know what, Yeah, why not? Can we get a picture.
Speaker 1: Of that up on Morningsta. That's more what I wanted the opinion of from Selena and Cheaty. What do you think about the look? I mean, I get that this is the final thing, but it's a pretty large I mean it's the size of like two fists. Like it's a big stuffed animal. It's not like when you're picturing keychain on picturing this little dinky thing that thing's half the size of her purse. So it's like, you got this big stuffed animal hanging off your purse. What do you ladies think of the look? And be honest, this is a safe space. It's the JV show.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's that that bad, but I feel like it would just be more appropriate like on like the Middle Scores backpack.
Speaker 8: Yes, and that's okay.
Speaker 9: Listen, I have it on my makeup bag.
Speaker 5: I look at it every day now and it makes me happy.
Speaker 1: And your thoughts on the look of a boo boo, this big stuffed animal hanging off just as bag.
Speaker 2: It's a little interesting back get it.
Speaker 9: Get it.
Speaker 8: The girls that don't don't wow, goddest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So, Shannon Sharp has announced he is leaving ESPN. If you don't know, he is facing a fifty million dollar sexual assault lawsuit. His accuser is OnlyFans model Gabriella Zunica. They met when he was fifty two and she was nineteen. Still a lot of investigating going on to determine the nature of their relationship. Shannon denies doing anything wrong. He is standing by that. Have you guys been following this not really back the way a little bit. Yeah, there's text messages that have come out. A source says that they were really into like bdism stuff like that. That's just what they did. And so people are looking at all all angles like maybe they were you know, they were doing that and someone just took it too far, Like I don't know, that's not for me to determine. But that's the gist of what is out there on the internets right now. Well check and he checked this out.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: New information is coming out about Shannon things that have happened in the past, asked. He allegedly choked a Fox Sports production assistant when he was a host on Undisputed between twenty sixteen and twenty twenty three, and he and Fox allegedly settled with that accuser for several hundred thousand dollars, so there was no lawsuit. They settled that privately. Also, another acts back in twenty ten accused him of assaulting her and then she sued him in twenty twenty three. So all these things are like coming back to light and it's not a good look. But yesterday he did announce that he is temporarily stepping away from ESPN in light of all of this stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing I look, I haven't really, like I said, I've been following this story loosely, just seeing a lot of the headlines and stuff. But again, the thing that irks me still about a lot of the story is, you know, a lot of people are like, well, she's nineteen, she's an adult. I get that that technically, yes, she's an adult. But the day that you turn from eighteen to nineteen, you don't suddenly transform like you're suddenly mature person that can handle all these real world situations and all this stuff. Like I get that, by the letter of the law, you are, but I there's it's just not that cut and dry, you know, like you're still very impressionable. You change so much as a person. Your brain is still developing. Your brain's not fully developed yet when you're nineteen, you know, yeah, like, yeah, I'm grossed out.
Speaker 3: But the entire situation too, I think everybody isikes.
Speaker 9: But that's the latest and we'll keep you posted here.
Speaker 2: Agree you're telling me Jack in the box in.
Speaker 1: Cornaway you guys. California based fast food giant Jack in the Box announced yesterday that, in an effort to combat low sales and reduce their debt, they're going to close between one hundred and fifty and two hundred locations. These are going to be underperforming locations. Up to one hundred and twenty of those are going to be closed by the end of this year, and then the rest likely next year. Jack in the Box, you guys, founded in San Diego nineteen fifty one. I didn't know that, and they're currently two two hundred restaurants across twenty two states. Most of those are just on the West Coast. I didn't realize the rest of the country was so deprived. They didn't have J Box in their lives experienced it. Poor them. In addition to these closures, the parent company, which also owns the Del Taco brand, they might decide to sell off that brand as well. So we might see something happening with Del Taco, because clearly Del Taco's not making them enough money, otherwise they'd be holding onto that as an asset. They bought Del Taco just three years ago for five hundred and seventy five million dollars.
Speaker 14: Never.
Speaker 3: I've never been to Del Taco really either.
Speaker 1: Ever, we don't have as many here. I'm sure there are they. There's got to be some here in the barrier, right, Sure there is.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's never bear Field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said Bay Area to.
Speaker 2: The subjects.
Speaker 1: You see more in southern California. I feel like, so, is.
Speaker 9: It very similar to Jack in the Box?
Speaker 1: Del Taco?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No Jack in the boxes like burgers, tacos or real taco? Is it similar to like Taco bell.
Speaker 1: A little bit, although Talk Del Taco may have a burger on the menu. Well, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like when Taco Bells starts selling like chicken tenders or whatever.
Speaker 2: But like stick to.
Speaker 3: Stay your lane.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to a Del Talk in a very long time. So maybe somebody that's a Del Taco Stan could let us know that we're getting it totally wrong. But I don't remember it being all that fantastic and interesting.
Speaker 2: And they're shutting down.
Speaker 1: But Jaybox, you guys, oh that's sad. Well go out and support your local joke box. Get a late night Jack's Munchie meal, all right, thank you? Graham. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We are going to kick off with the Bleep in just a second.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 14: So Del Taco is mainly in like the Valley, Sacramento, Fairfield, that area, but.
Speaker 6: They're actually they're really good that you have their crunchy tacos have like this.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's parmesan cheese on the outside of it, but it's really good.
Speaker 6: I hope you guys have a good day.
Speaker 3: Ooh that does sound delicious.
Speaker 1: I'm starving and anything so delicious.
Speaker 3: One in Pittsburgh Ice there you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking about Del Taco because Jbox announced they're going to close about one hundred and fifty to two hundred locations. They also owned Del Taco and they said they may sell off that brand.
Speaker 3: The other thing we're talking about is Jess's La Boo Boo. I want to go, but check it out. It's on Jaday Morning Show. That's our Instagram, it's up on our story.
Speaker 2: It's our new newest key change. Yeah you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, can you just talk amount yourself?
Speaker 1: Everybody stand by.
Speaker 2: I messed up.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I fixed it.
Speaker 15: Just the one thing give you grief about the Can you change spend your money on what you want.
Speaker 1: That's for me.
Speaker 15: You know, I'm Graham and and Sella's age, you know, at twenty six and a half, and I'll go out there and I'll go spend one thousand.
Speaker 1: Of two thousand dollars on legos.
Speaker 15: So hey, two eases one.
Speaker 1: Don't let them hate love you guys, have a good days. Tony from Scottsdale.
Speaker 9: Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 1: Did you say legos to gs on legs? That's a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Everyone's just trying to, you know, get things that make them happy.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, at the end of the day, you can only make yourself happy, right, so do whatever that is. But I voted on our poll JB Mornings Instagram story. Yeah, I mean you the little slider about what you think about uh the labubu And I hadn't really seen the face of that thing up close, and I'll be honest, it gives me the creep So it's like ugly cute. I gave it a very low spot to.
Speaker 3: Let you know, I'll put a high thank Yeah, why are you guys making the average answer so high?
Speaker 1: Come on, that's very misleading. Yeah, very creepy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's kick off. What the believe is where you can win a JV show. Chuck mug As always just got to be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: Well, you think you know what it is?
Speaker 3: You want to leave your guests, then get on over to the iHeartRadio app and leave your guests on the talk back Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 5: Having nice sheets is such a gamble.
Speaker 9: I'll admit mine have a few stains on them, you know what, if we're being honest, that is.
Speaker 1: True though, the expensive set of sheets, and they're gonna get rid of they might get ruined if you're so lucky, of course. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. That was a good one, Jess, I like that one, all right? Think about that. Then leave your guests on the talkback mic on the very free and newly upgraded iHeartRadio app set Wild thirty four nine. The JV Show is one of your presets on there. That's a cool feature on the app right now. Remember this is a family show, so keep your guesses PG. But along with your guests, remember to leave us your name and your city because we want to shout you out when you win.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Back to what the bleep? This is where you can win a chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word correctly in case you miss today's clip here.
Speaker 5: It is having nice sheets is such a gamble.
Speaker 9: I'll admit mine have a few stains on them.
Speaker 1: I bet they do. I bet they do.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guests on the talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 7: This is Grace from Sam Bruno. I think the bleeped out word is drool.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, bie ooh.
Speaker 1: That's one of the most popular guests is coming in this morning, Jess, are you droweler?
Speaker 9: I'm not a drool drooler? Actually my boyfriend is though, so maybe some of his is on there.
Speaker 1: Anybody care anybody else in the room, Selena And yeah, I'm a sporadic drooler, Like I feel like it's like once a month, Like where did that come from a week for me?
Speaker 4: Okay, my JV show, Just as you've been in I thing the bleep do words make up?
Speaker 1: Thank you make phenomenal guess and a lot of people have guessed that this morning. I don't know how you ladies do it, because if you ever have white sheets, that pillow just looks it's just all kinds of different makeup colors and things.
Speaker 9: Yes, I mean, you just have to do a good job at removing it.
Speaker 8: But sometimes, you know, after a drunk night, you.
Speaker 3: Like if you make it into this is.
Speaker 7: A miror from Utah, And I think that the bleeped out word is food. My sheets have a few food stains.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that she admitted that anyone in the room would like to admit that they've got some food stains. And my guess would be Selenix. I feel like you're a bad eater.
Speaker 3: No, I'm actually not a bad eater, but you're not. I'm not. But my kids there's literally a spaghetti stain on my sheet from last night.
Speaker 1: No you don't, you don't. I love my kids, but if they spaghetti to try to climb into my bed.
Speaker 2: Away, they'll like sit and eat.
Speaker 3: If they're like, I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Whatever, but not the spaghetti.
Speaker 9: Yeah, are they eating it? Or is it just getting all on your sheet?
Speaker 3: Why feeding it to them? But everyone all they'll go to like wipe their mouth and then like wipe it on my sheet.
Speaker 2: Anyways, and that's just the price for me.
Speaker 3: It comes with having kids. I've accepted it. Oh, I've accepted it. It's you know, my wash weekend, this weekend anyways, who cares.
Speaker 1: Not a big deal.
Speaker 3: Why are you guys judging?
Speaker 1: Just laughing, just laughing.
Speaker 5: You're not making it easy for Graham to invite you over to his house.
Speaker 1: No, because it's destroy the whole place.
Speaker 3: Anyways, back to what the bleep? Great guess is so far and not the right one, So continue to leave those talkbacks.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play more of.
Speaker 1: Them come the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We're playing what the bleep or all you gotta do is be the first person to guest today is the bleeped out word and you win today's Chuggy Muggy. As always, when you think you know what it is, you leave your guests on the talk back. But in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 5: Having nice sheets is such a gambol. I'll admit mine have a few stains on them. And that's okay, is it?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean when you look by yourself, I mean as just done. Yeah, Well, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 16: Good morning guys.
Speaker 6: This associated from Mata and I think the bleeped out word is going to be.
Speaker 1: A wine wine, wine stains. That was a pretty popular guest this morning. Selena, you are a resident wine drinker. Will I am too? But do you enjoy a glass of wine while in bed?
Speaker 11: That?
Speaker 3: Yes, I will drink wine in bed. I'm I'm not an eater in bed, but I'm a drinker in bed.
Speaker 1: You're more of a white wine drinker. That's a little safer in bed. Yeah, the red wine. That's a tough stain to get out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, just do you drink wine? Are you?
Speaker 3: Strictly?
Speaker 9: I'm more Yeah, I'm more than key though, honestly.
Speaker 6: Hi JV show.
Speaker 2: The bleep out word is cheetos.
Speaker 1: Cheetos.
Speaker 6: This is tweet from Lincoln.
Speaker 3: Good day cheat.
Speaker 1: Lincoln, Nebraska or Lincoln by Sacramento. I don't uh cheetos, are you, Jess? I don't know that if we asked you, are you a food in bed type of person?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not gonna eat a whole meal there, but if it's like a little snacks, some popcorn chets for sure.
Speaker 12: One of JI shows.
Speaker 1: My name is Joyous fair few and I think to belief that word is sweat sweat. That was one of the most popular guests this morning sowt Jess do I ask you know.
Speaker 5: When you're about to get sick, you get some of the chills and you wake up in the middle of the night, you're like drenched and sweat Yep, yeah.
Speaker 1: How about the beet sweats? You it does eat too much? Get that meat lover's pizza.
Speaker 3: And the meat sweats real to say that because that one time.
Speaker 1: John was so sweaty and everyone theorized that it was the meat swet's. Meat sweats are a real thing.
Speaker 8: Wait, wait, it happens like while you're sleeping.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't it just happened right after you eat it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But if you had a big dinner with a ton of ton of meat and you're laying there with the meat sweatsh.
Speaker 3: You just smell like sausage. Like that's gross. Morning Baby Show.
Speaker 1: This is gone from Jose And my second guest is paint What was it?
Speaker 5: Okay, here's today's clip and bleeps having nice sheets is such a gambol.
Speaker 9: I'll admit mine have a few paint stains on them.
Speaker 1: Them. That's right, you paint in bed.
Speaker 5: I do paint in bed, which is really bad for my back because I'm just hunched over.
Speaker 9: Like looking at the canvas. But the one thing.
Speaker 5: I was trying not to do is because I have white sheets, I was trying to not get paint on them. And now there's like, oh, blue circle one way, like a yellow one, the other one pink over there, right over there, And I mean, it's just at this point, I'm just not even at.
Speaker 3: This point, just paying your sheets, right, ty Di or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough. What white sheets are. They can be tricky, can they can get ruined rather quickly? All right, let's get some shot outs. Let's get some shout outs, and shout out to the people that knew that one, because you have to know you've listened to the show, you know that Jess loves to paint. Yep. So that was a little clue there, all right, Yvonne and San Jose she had the very first correct answer this morning. So she's getting herself a brand new jhow Chuck mug nice work and look after that, because maybe not that many people listen to the show and know that just loves to paint because Rosie and Conquered is the only other one unless Jess, you've seen another correct answer come in. Rosie had it. She didn't get it as quick as Yvonne, so she will not be getting a chuck Munk, but she gets a shout out.
Speaker 2: Shout out to you.
Speaker 1: We're getting the correct answer, but not quite fascinating.
Speaker 3: Thank you everyone for a play. We will do it again Monday.
Speaker 1: Morning the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to the JV Show, you have nope game, a lot of talkbacks, a lot of talkbacks. Hi JAV Show, this is Evon. I just want to thank you for my chug Mug. I can't believe I won.
Speaker 7: It just made my weekend happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank you have nice job.
Speaker 1: You wonder what the bleep game? And yes you will be getting a JV show chugmug like I don't know whenever. Just reaches out to her, probably like four or five months from now.
Speaker 9: Just send the email to her. So just get back to me with your MPa.
Speaker 3: By the way, you have another chance to win one eight twenty yep inside our chug Wheel game.
Speaker 12: I wanted to wish the JV Show's number one fan, Lisa oxer or a happy birthday, love you, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Happy Lisa Oser. Happy she's our number one fan. I didn't know that we were ranking them, but yes, she's in the number one seed. So happy happy birthday. There we are your number.
Speaker 3: One fan as well.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday all right, JV Show.
Speaker 17: I wanted to give a shout out to our son, Ethan. He just turned seventeen and he attends Vintage High School in Napa Selena. You might remember Ethan is one of the kids that JV had on the show a few years back. He's the kid that invited you to Poundtown. You know that little city in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Anyways, Ethan just got his first car, so we wanted to congratulate him and send him well wishes on the road. Shout out to Lopez Auto Shop on Imola for taking good care of him.
Speaker 7: Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Nice happy birthday.
Speaker 14: Car.
Speaker 3: Now you can take someone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's seventeen now, so yes he can. Yes, legally, can he go to to Pounding Dripping Springs it's a town. Yeah, no, it's an actual town outside of Austin. Either way, Hey, let's get.
Speaker 3: To the yef milk game by four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi who is this?
Speaker 6: Hi is Karina?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Karina? You are collared to money.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, So that means you're going to be playing the JV show. You have NOE game. You didn't win quite yet, because you still got to get through our trivia game. We're going to ask you for trivia questions. Got to get three correct. If you can do that, you win tickets for Jay b Mean.
Speaker 2: You got this?
Speaker 1: You got this? All right?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go lock in. Here's question number one. Yesterday was the twentieth anniversary of the launch of what online video hosting websites.
Speaker 1: It's a big one.
Speaker 6: Is it a streaming service?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Part mostly people just like upload videos. Yeah, video hosting website.
Speaker 1: It's like the biggest one of them.
Speaker 9: Take a guess.
Speaker 1: What's the in motion?
Speaker 10: I thinktube YouTube YouTube celebrated their twentieth anniversary yesterday.
Speaker 1: I always forget what the very first video uploaded on YouTube ever it was.
Speaker 3: The guy at the Zoo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like me.
Speaker 2: At the zoo today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some pretty stupid I remember that. But wow, look at them now? All right? Question sho number two. The thirteen stripes on the flag of the United States are meant to represent the thirteen what the stars of the country, right, So the stripes are states stars of the States. Oh yeah, the States. So the stripes are the thirteen.
Speaker 3: Oh I really don't know this, you do.
Speaker 1: The thirteen stripes represent the original thirteen colonies. It's kind of like you know that it was. It was like way in the back, but it.
Speaker 3: Was there somewhere. Here's question number three. Hennessey is a popular brand of what type of hard alcohol?
Speaker 5: Is it knag or whiskey?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Aka brandy, which was something old ladies drink. But Hennessy is cool, all right? Question number four? Does a tiger's tail also have stripes? Or is it solid orange with a black tip stripes?
Speaker 13: I think.
Speaker 1: Tiger tail stripe that pesky YouTube. That's the difference. That's the difference, you guys.
Speaker 2: At least you know.
Speaker 10: I'm just glad to be on the show.
Speaker 3: What are you getting into this weekend?
Speaker 6: Nothing much, you know, just doing some cleaning.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sorry about that. Not only I can have a horrible weekend. But you don't get the jabalfin tickets. Oh no to her, just messing with you. Hope you have an amazing weekend. Try to at least I am gonna put you on hold. You can chat with Jess off the air. Okay, all right, thank You's all right, no problem, I'm hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 1: We got some shout out, you know we do. My dms are alive and well I got one, says hello, Graham. Can you give my husband Luis or Lewis an early birthday shout out his birthday Saturday's turning thirty six years old from his girls Valeria, Victoria and Nana. We love him so much. From Napa, California in case you didn't know, and who gives a fart, Thank you very much and happy Friday. So happy happy birthday, Louis. Hey, here's a fart. That's a good point. Mom and your dms. Mom and your DMS. I'd like to wish my daughter Camilla a happy ninth birthday that's today. She has been a loyal JV show fan since birth and would love a fartus from Mom, Lauren, Dad, Donado and little bro DJ. So happy happy birthday, Camira, who is a fart? Another one here, we want to give a huge birthday shout out to our son Santiago he's starting fourteen this Friday. He's a mas star and growing up to be an amazing person. We're so proud of him. Love Mom, Dad, Olivia and Adlin. Happy birthday, Santiago, A fart. Hope you have a great birthday weekend. Another one here, Good morning guys, Saturday the twenty six. I want to wish my daughter Helena Martinez aka Muffin a happy fourteenth birthday. That's from Mom. Sorry, Mom, brother and I are very proud of her and love her very much. Keep doing good in school, soccer and volleyball. And that's from Dad Eddie. That's a good dad right there. So happy, happy birthday. Muffin is a far the one here. Hey, Grandma, kids and I love this you guys. Every morning on the way to school, I was wondering if you could please make a special shout out to my daughter Mikayla. It's her tenth birthday and we're wishing her a happy tenth birthday and hope she has an awesome birthday turning into her double digit era. We love her so much. Love Mommy, Daddy, Austin, Cameron, and Chloe. And that's from Mom Sarah. So happy, happy, birthday, Michaelee a fart one more here Mom and daughters in your DMS. Nice hopefully all the daughters are eighteen. Want to wish Matelo a happy third birthday. We love you so much and keep monster jamming. His favorite part is pous a fart, Thank you so much on that is from Nelly, So happy happy birthday, Matteale. I hope you have a great day, and yeah, keep on monster jamming. Oh yes, The Fart a JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Good Morning, a JV show. This is John formerly known as Big John. I hope you guys are doing well.
Speaker 1: Thank John.
Speaker 16: Selena, Jess, we are gonna need that old school Warriors song because the Warriors definitely need that win for a tomorrow's game. Now, Jess, I don't think you know the song, so Grammy may have to go into your art guide and you know, help her out with the lyrics. But they need the song. Sorry, by my voice, I just woke up.
Speaker 1: I'm tired.
Speaker 3: It must be nice, that's be nice.
Speaker 1: Do we break that out right now?
Speaker 3: Well, let's let's you're gonna talk about the Warriors and trending anyways, let's get into that first Okay, the hottest Day.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Scott Dissick is apparently thirsting over Bianca, Kanye's wife. Really, according to a source, this is I'm just gonna read this days. He's being excluded from the family ever since Cortney got with Travis, you know. But anyways, this is what the source says. Quote, Scott has become fixated on Bianca. He's like a love struck teenager. He'll get all hyped up about how hot her body is and how naturally beautiful she is. He doesn't understand what the hell she's doing with Kanye.
Speaker 2: The source also says.
Speaker 3: Part of it is to get under Courtney's skin, because he does feel like he's been excluded ever since she got into her new relationship, so he's hoping this will bother her. I don't think anything bothers Courtney. She's the most unbothered person I've ever seen in my life. But how do you feel about Scott thirsting over Bianca? Isn't there some kind of bro code or something like?
Speaker 2: That's weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is strange knows Kanye. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I don't think he would consider Kanye.
Speaker 2: A bro though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they know each other.
Speaker 3: It's very familiar, very familiar, very awkward, like this is your kid's cousin dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: No, didn't.
Speaker 10: Courtney's husband used to have a thing for Kim Kardashian anyway.
Speaker 8: Yeah, don't really, Yeah that's true.
Speaker 3: That's also true. And then there was just all over the place. Yeah, I'm just shocked. Bianca is thirty years old. I'm just shocked he's going for someone of her age.
Speaker 1: Oh he usually yeah, yeah, got it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Kanye and Bianca, they were spotted at an adult store in Spain. Paparazzi video shows Kanye going in first, had a black hoodie, trying to be incognito.
Speaker 2: Didn't work. We knew it was you, Kanye.
Speaker 3: Then he left and came back with Bianca, where they spent an hour looking around.
Speaker 1: What do you mean an adult store like a grocery store? They're doing like adult things?
Speaker 3: No, like a like a novelty, oh erotic?
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: Door, So they ended up spending an hour looking around at difference.
Speaker 1: What do you think they were looking for like the Poundomatic two thousand, couple's edition.
Speaker 9: No, they already have that one.
Speaker 1: The pokey Mon five hundred possibly, possibly, but no, the Pulverizer four fifty.
Speaker 9: How do you know how these names ground?
Speaker 1: The sour Dough Breadmaker. I think that's just an actual appliance. Never bought up. I'm shopping in the wrong section. The Ford Bronco. No, that's actually just a car. Never mind. No, sorry, No.
Speaker 3: They ended up buying a bunch of clothing and accessories. Supposedly they're going to be shooting a music video there and they needed wardrobes. They went to in an erotic shop.
Speaker 1: Got it, got it?
Speaker 7: Shot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bondage and chains and whips and all that.
Speaker 2: Grammy, let's talk Warriors, all right.
Speaker 1: We got some good news and some bad news about Jimmy Butler's MRI. We know he landed very very hard on his tailbone. They called it a pelvic contusion, but it looked like he landed flat on his tailbone. This is in game two. The Warriors lost to the Rockets in Houston, and his status very up in the air. For Game three. Everybody was really nervous about whether or not he was going to be able to play because he left in the first quarter of that Game two game and did not return. He had trouble walking off the court. It didn't look good. Game three is tomorrow at five point thirty by the way back here at Chase Center. Well, Jimmy Butler had an MRI on his pelvic contusion, and the good news is he avoided any fracture or structural damage. So he did not break his cocksix, which is the technical term for your tailbone. He did not do that. But they said that he has a pretty like what they call a deep glute muscle contusion, which is a very fancy way for saying a really bad butt bruise. Right, He's got one of those, and they say his status for Game three tomorrow in serious jeopardy because an injury like that, while it doesn't, like they said, doesn't have a fracture any structural damage, it can be obviously very very painful, and so it might be tough for him to get out on the court if he is not able to go. Jonathan Kaminga expected to fill in for him. You guys have not obviously been following the Jonathan Kuminga saga. Excuse me, because He's sort of been in and out of the doghouse with Steve Kerr as it seems. He was benched for Game one of this series as well as the playing game, and has struggled to get on the court, but oftentimes viewed by Warriors fans as the next like star of the team. I think he's gonna get traded away this offseason. Well need this, but he will. He would be most certainly in the lineup. Okay, if Jimmy Butler can't play, to.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is not good. This is not good. Now back to what Big John was saying on the talk back, do we break out the Warriors chant?
Speaker 1: Now? I thought the Warriors chant was reserved for when the Warriors were in big trouble, you know, they were facing elimination in a series or whatever, and I thought it was like sort of an inemergency break glass, use the Warriors chant. Am I remembering that correctly? Because I thought that's how it was employed, and to do it now when the Warriors look Jimmy Butler's status, that's puts the Warriors postseason hopes like in major jeopardy. But again, he will return at some point, and they got a split on the road. When you're a road team in a playoff series in basketball or whatever, all you're looking to do is when one of the two games you get a split, then you come home, and when when the next two or on your home court, and the worst did that they got a split? Series? Is even it won apiece? It doesn't seem like.
Speaker 3: You don't need it, Jesse.
Speaker 8: Yet if you play it, you're gonna drinx it exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't want to break it out just yet. I think we're using care.
Speaker 3: I like, I like your what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine JB Show.
Speaker 5: I'm Selina Groom, I'm gad, I'm cheating, che Hi, cheaty, we've missed you.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad that you're back, even if it's only like once a week.
Speaker 3: What's the deal? How often do we get you?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: Bye?
Speaker 3: Babe, Friday's special Occasion, Friday's.
Speaker 9: Cheati's and studio with us.
Speaker 3: YEP, glad to have you back. Chea thinks, good morning guys without the haircut.
Speaker 6: Anytime the Raiders could annoy Graham, it makes my day. For example, when.
Speaker 15: They signed the Rocks, he is not the boy you know grant with him saying, well.
Speaker 6: Yesterday when the drafted Ashton.
Speaker 3: Gent, he came out with ready ladies, crystal studded Crocs.
Speaker 6: But now that he's a Raider, I'm sorry to like him.
Speaker 1: I mean kroc wearing in Raiders that fits that definitely. Yeah, the Raiders a draft pick running back Austin Ashton Genty. Uh stud, you guys stud running back? Now look what he said? Was I mad that they drafted Brock Powers last year, who is a stud tight end and had a incredible rookie season with the Raiders. Was I mad that they got him by the Pride from NAPA, the second most famous thing to come out of NAPA since me? Uh No, I more felt bad for the guy that he was going to go to a losing franchise.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And now Ashton Genty saying, like, stud guy, I just feel like his talent's going to be wasted there. Oh, Raider fans are so mad at me. Yeah, they're so mad.
Speaker 5: Graham, did you place any bets because my boyfriend was telling me that for the draft you're actually able to place bets on, like who one of the players who gets drafted is gonna hug First.
Speaker 1: There are books in the sports world. You can bet on anything and everything. There's a lot of bets on where you thought somebody was going to be drafted, also, like will they get drafted before the fourteenth pick or after? And I'm glad I did not bet because I would have gotten it wrong. I thought Shador Sanders, Dion Sanders kid was going to get drafted somewhere in the top whatever, and I would have bet on that. And he didn't get drafted at all in the first round, So whoops.
Speaker 3: And how do you guys feel about my genius idea to get cheaty hooked up with one of these new like NFL draft picks is coming to the Niners.
Speaker 1: The Niners have eleven picks in the draft, and that's a lot of fresh meat coming to the right.
Speaker 9: Yeah is look them up, look him up, follow them.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to start. We remember a long time ago we talked about how to effectively shoot your shot on Instagram and I don't remember in what order, but you need to start watching their stories like religiously, and then reacting to them at some point. Then you have to comment on an old picture.
Speaker 1: Way scroll way back and then like and comment yeah, okay, yeah, so as they're drafted, g does the picks come in for the niners you immediately start falling on Instagram and then slide into their day. Yes, you go to welcome them to the bay.
Speaker 3: All right, Parents of young children, listen to this. This is supposedly how many toys your young kids actually need.
Speaker 2: This is according to doctors.
Speaker 3: You know, kids these days they have so many toys, room folds of way too many. And if that's you and your kids situation, how many do they actually play with? Probably none? That's how it's like in my house. You don't play with any of their toys. It is so annoying. So these experts are saying that taller's actually thrive when there's less to play with, not more, and that magic number is four.
Speaker 2: They only need four toys.
Speaker 3: And they put it to the test, and they had Toddler's you know, in front of twenty something toys, had them around just a few. And when there was only a few, that's when they sat longer and spent more time with them and actually like played with it and learned how to work it and do all these things. And when there's too much, they're overwhelmed, they're overstimulated, and they're going nuts and they get distracted easily.
Speaker 1: Look. Actually, I mean I applaud hearing this. I love hearing this because it's so true. And Selena, you and I both see it in our separate households with our kids because.
Speaker 2: Not yet together we have kids, not together.
Speaker 1: Because the amount of stuff that kids accumulate, and all these toys and all these things, they all just go to the wayside. They all they don't ever get fully appreciated. Some things have never even come out of the box, you know. Some things that they've gotten for Christmas, my kids still haven't even used or played with or ever even they probably don't even remember that they got the thing. We are overloading our kids with stuff. It's sort of the Amazon effect because you can order anything, you can get a zillion toys and Christmas birthdays, they get tons of stuff and it's too much stuff. They don't need it. They literally don't play with the stuff. But yet we're we I don't know, we feel bad, like and even my wife and I are guilty of this. We look around and we're like, for a birthday or does that look like enough stuff? Like are they gonna come down and be disappointed that this pile of all this stuff is not big enough. And then I'm like, maybe we need to get them something else. No, you don't need to get them something else.
Speaker 3: There happening is the same thing for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yes, it needs to just be a few things. And this look, I'm gonna go on my brief rant about kids' birthday parties. They don't need thirty kids each bringing them a gift, say no gifts. They don't need thirty different new toys. That's too many. They're already getting stuff from their grandparents, their parents, everybody else. They don't need thirty o their friends all bringing them one thing that they're not going to play with either. It's too much.
Speaker 3: Right, Although you're right. If I walked into a child's room, though, and I only saw four toys, that'd be like, oh my god, this is such a sad childhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it, But then this study is showing you that that kid is happier and they're actually playing that there.
Speaker 3: According to doctors, your kids only need four toys.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Get them the one thing that they really really want and let them appreciate that one thing or whatever.
Speaker 5: It is because I feel like they appreciate it for a little bit and then you take them to the store and they want something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because but we've taught them that. I feel like we are teaching our kids that behavor that they need to get this giant pile of birthday presents or whatever it needs. They need all this stuff.
Speaker 2: Anyone just starting out.
Speaker 1: My kids to as much as I've tried to throttle this, you just can't. It like doesn't work. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 6: Four nine, Good Morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 9: It's Blenda Melinda.
Speaker 7: Oh exciting cheese back.
Speaker 6: Welcome back Cheaty.
Speaker 7: Since she's back, can we bring back the cheatese tweets?
Speaker 2: Because that was wharious when just sweep them?
Speaker 7: Okay, Hope, I have a great day.
Speaker 1: Bye bye. Just to let you know, just has that cheat He's been back with us last Friday and the Friday before, and each of those Fridays we've done I do a dramatic reading of for tweets. So we've been doing chetes tweets and we will be doing it again coming up nine oh five, So tune in then and.
Speaker 14: Good morning show.
Speaker 6: This is Hayes from the South Bay and I just.
Speaker 14: Wanted to annoy Graham this morning and ask him me personally, as a Raider fan, I'm curious what's worse going to the Bowl in the last ten years and losing pathetically twice or being a.
Speaker 1: Raider fan thanks.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: I mean, simple answer, It's better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all. I'd rather have a team that's actually puts a good product on the field than that wins games.
Speaker 3: But that was easy, right, No.
Speaker 1: I mean, look as heartbreaking is the two nine or Super Bowl losses. I don't know that they were pathetic losses. You know, went to ot with the Chiefs and the other one they had the lead in the fourth quarter and the refs totally hosed them and didn't see the call, the holding call nick Bosa. But you know whatever, we're not We're not salty about that still at all. Or that time before that is the Super Bowl when Kaepernick decided to throw three straight times of crap here instead of just handing the ball to Frank Gordg' score in touchdown at winning the Super Bowl, We're not mad about that. And I'm like, I haven't even left that affect me on the day to day like it is right now. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show on a Friday.
Speaker 9: I'm Selena.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who is this.
Speaker 12: It's Kirsten.
Speaker 3: Hi, Kirsten, will your collars mony? Oh my god, that means you got dog got tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You are my daughter twelve? Oh what's her name, Skyler.
Speaker 3: She's gonna freak out.
Speaker 2: We try every morning to call.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we have to do that any any birthdays, weekday. Still, Kirsten, congratulations on the GAGTA tickets. Just one little, teeny tiny favor. We need you to stick around just a few minutes from and play our Chug Wheel game. We are going to give you a chug mug.
Speaker 1: Okay up, all right.
Speaker 3: Here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets and she asked a random person eight questions. We're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down and Kirsten, if you can guess what that person on the street said, you get a point when you reach four. That means you win the game. One of us are gonna have to chug them off the chug wheel. Graham, what is all the chug wheel?
Speaker 2: This week?
Speaker 1: On this morning's chug Wheel, we have pain is good, hot sauce which sounds very spicy. We have this week's featured item is gravy. I don't know if it's turkey or would be for what it is, but it's gravy. We have something called ginger clove, carrot jar juice, lemon juice, sour kraut juice, the soup du jour, which is the soup of the day, and the chef says it's cream of asparagus soup. And then we also have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. You land them that you can pick any of those things. All of those sounds so none of them.
Speaker 2: Krotston.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, Let's find out who Jess talked to.
Speaker 2: Hi, Unny is Angeli and I'm from South San Francisco.
Speaker 3: Angelie from South San Francisco. Right, let's get to question number one.
Speaker 5: Listen up, have you ever gone for a ride in a self driving car?
Speaker 2: Kirston? What do you think she said? Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No point there all right, next question.
Speaker 9: Do you have your real idea.
Speaker 1: Yet Kirsten, what do you think does she have a real idea yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, not a strong start start for us, for you guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Next question, how many wins do the Warriors currently have in their series against the Rockets?
Speaker 1: Do you think she can answer that?
Speaker 3: No? Good question, I don't know, bye, But.
Speaker 2: For you, she did not know the answer to that.
Speaker 5: Next question, if Jeff Bezos offered you a free ride to space, would you take it?
Speaker 1: That's pretty tempting, Kirsten. What do you think she said, take that for your trip to space?
Speaker 2: Hopefully? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, all right, it's all tied up at two apiece. Next question, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you use emojis for your contacts in your phone?
Speaker 1: That was something we debated on the show this week. Kirsten, what do you think does she use emojis when saving contacts in her phone?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: No, no, but everybody did that.
Speaker 1: It was news to me. I didn't know that was even a thing.
Speaker 3: All right, Kirsten has how many points gram?
Speaker 1: She's got two and she's got three? Incorrect?
Speaker 2: All right, So let's go to the next question.
Speaker 5: How many dates do you think you should wait until getting busy?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: What do you think she said? Three, five, five.
Speaker 1: All right, Kirsten, the well good news for us is you have four incorrect. There's only two remaining questions. You got to get the next two correct if you want somebody on the JV show to spin that chuggle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, are you ready? Okay?
Speaker 1: Next question?
Speaker 5: Can you finish this phrase from the Minecraft movie Chicken?
Speaker 1: Do you think she could do it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Little but oh my god, chicken, You're down. We're down to the final question.
Speaker 3: Let's see if Kirsten can get this one.
Speaker 5: Doctor Pepper is growing in popularity with teens.
Speaker 9: What do you think is the best soda?
Speaker 1: Oh, Kirsten, what do you think she thinks is the best soda?
Speaker 7: Just coke?
Speaker 12: Coca Cola?
Speaker 2: I would say spray.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god, you know what people?
Speaker 9: Spray is really good for Coke is number one for me.
Speaker 3: Kirsten, you did not win the chug, will thank you for that?
Speaker 10: Okay, you still won.
Speaker 9: Though, because you got your lady go got tickets, you got your chuck.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So have a great weeket.
Speaker 3: I need fun plans for the weekend, by the way, not just relaxing. Love that battle, yeah, yer very much. All right, Well, hang on, have a great rest of your day. Yes, we are chu sweet really next day ever, and that means I don't know what we're doing next series.
Speaker 5: I was expecting us to have the chug, but I'm sure it's something good chug. If you want to sea, I think I'm gonna pass.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Check the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 18: What's going on? JV Show? It's Evan from Benicia. I am podcasting yesterday's show, so I'm a little behind. I doubt you even hear this. But Tom Welch, the guy who left that message in a bottle you know, ten years ago, who the guy can't track down. If you literally google Tom Welch, Stanford, the first link is his LinkedIn page and his high school says men Loo.
Speaker 1: I mean it's literally that easy.
Speaker 6: I've cracked the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. I couldn't find him.
Speaker 3: You could find anybody on the show.
Speaker 1: Evan from Evan formerly of NAPA, now from Benetia. He did crack the case. Thank you so much. That is the update to the story. Not only Evan, but other people I think jumped in and helped this guy. So if you didn't hear yesterday, we checked out. We talked about it yesterday. This guy from Utah Clint to Buffington. He and his family there big time. I guess, kind of explores a message in the bottle. Collectors that they go to remote beaches and just look for messages in a bottle. Everyone's got their thing, just buys La Boobos. This guy looks for message. If you want to see justice new leave, it's on our story. Jry JV Instagram, JAV Morning Show on Instagram. Anyways, Clint Buffing had found a message in a bottle from some dude, Dave Tom Welch, and he was sailing across the Atlantic and this message was from ten years ago. And so it's said in the message, I'm seventeen years old, I'm from the Barry and whatever. And so this guy Tom Welch, well like he's now twenty seven and Clint Buffington was having trouble finding him, even though he included an email addressing his message in a bottle and some other things. But he has now officially been tracked down and the two have connected over this thing. And here is the actual quote from Tom Welch, who was, like I said, track down quote, Holy moly, I did send this message in a bottle while sailing across the Atlantic Ocean. What a crazy set of circumstances that, over ten years of circling around the ocean it stayed air tight and landed on a beach and was found by a message in a bottle hunter. I'm truly shocked and serendipitous that it was found.
Speaker 3: Oh he talks like he's from Menlo Park.
Speaker 1: Who says, Holy moly, who say serendipitous?
Speaker 7: In like?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Holy holy Moly? Yes, the bottle was found on a remote beach in the British West Indies near the Bahamas Is where the thing was bobbing around the Atlantic. Wow, ten years until Clint Buffington found it and then didn't know how to do an Internet search apparently for Tom Welch. But Evan from Venetia found Tom Welch, as did many other people, and they have now been they have now been connected and they share this incredible bond. And Clint Buffington says, I can't tell you how happy happy I am to have this message solved. After all, when it was beginning to look a bit daunting. What daunting type Tom Welch.
Speaker 3: Is such a weird thing? Like okay, now what like you found the bottle, Like use you put the message in a bottle? Somebody found the bottle, they got in contact with you. Now, what what was the point of any of this?
Speaker 1: The most dramatic love story of all time? Now they're going to fall in love and run away together to the British West.
Speaker 3: Any I think that's going to happen?
Speaker 1: Oh well, we can all hope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, at least we've got some closure. Tom Welch's Tom found and Found. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine says, I can't tell you how happy happy I am to have this message solved.
Speaker 3: I know you messing up is so much funnier.
Speaker 1: I still move over one word this morning and never it was as if Santa Claus walked into the room and deliver these ladies the greatest gift that they've ever gotten. They were dying, rolling around laughing, and I just like, was that the better slip up this morning? Or perhaps today?
Speaker 8: The micro climates.
Speaker 1: When they were talking about the weather, just mentioned the micro climates. What was the better? What was the better?
Speaker 3: Davis show.
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 8: The micro climates?
Speaker 1: The climates?
Speaker 3: Come on, all right, Marial David again.
Speaker 2: There're gonna be a great resort casino. We want to hang out with you.
Speaker 3: Yes, we want you to hang out with us and Steve Yogi. We want to all hang out together, is what I'm trying to say. It's another one of these epic pool parties. Tickets on Son Now, but we have a spot for one lucky talk back winner if you enter your talk back this morning, listen closely.
Speaker 6: Good morning. My name is Savanna Sierra. My phone number is five one o nine. I am entering to hopefully win the in resert pool party with you guys. That would be amazing. That is actually my husband's and my wedding anniversary weekend, so I would love to join you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see you're there and lots of celebrating.
Speaker 1: And you know that where Greaton's at, it's always hot and toasty because they have their own kind of today.
Speaker 3: The micro climates.
Speaker 1: They have their own micro climates up there and it's gonna be sunny and fun, hottest thing.
Speaker 3: It's all stuff you.
Speaker 2: Need to know.
Speaker 9: What's hot in.
Speaker 13: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 5: In the Bay and trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 3: So Pete Davidson has spent how much money getting his tattoos removed? He did a new interview with Variety and he said, quote, it's a pretty uncomfortable amount of money to disclose. He said, I've already spent like two hundred thousand dollars and I'm thirty percent done. Yeah, he's still got a long way to go. And he talks about this a lot anytime he does an interview. This is all anybody asks them about, asks him about. But he said previously that it's been taken like another ten years to be fully done.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's an extensive costs us to remove tattoos. I forgive me because I don't know. I have no tattoos. What's more expensive getting the tattoo? Because he has a lot of tattoos, and tattoos, you know, can be very expensive. There's really high priced tattoo artists and stuff. Is getting the tattoo more expensive or getting it removed more expensive? I was not a dumb question. I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I would assume getting it removed it's a much more complicated procedure, and you're going back multiple times just for a single tattoo.
Speaker 1: Because I see people that have like a lot, a lot of tattoos and I'm like, Wow, that's an investment that costs a lot of money to get that much body art. And I'm assuming his cost a lot of money to cover himself completely with tattoos.
Speaker 3: Basically they just look expensive his actually, but I think it costs more to get them removed.
Speaker 8: That's why at this point just keep them here. No, I'm with him, that's too much money and too much time.
Speaker 1: I wonder what Mark Wahlberg spent because he had a bunch and he got all his removed, didn't he.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He had a lot of touches.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I think he had a fair number and he got them all interesting take it off really quick.
Speaker 3: Just this kind of ties into Pete because he is a former you know SNL star. They announced that Walton Goggins, he's like everywhere these days. He's going to be hosting SNL on May tenth. Not sure how is white Lotus co star Amy lou Wood feels about this. Remember she hates SNL.
Speaker 2: After they perriodied her and her teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so May tenth.
Speaker 2: He'll be on there.
Speaker 1: He give me wearing that yellow speedo that he the other day, the thickery fashion on that was a wooly mammoth down there.
Speaker 3: One more quick thing, everyone has to go to JB Morning Show right now and check out our Instagram story. We have the new promo for Chloe Kardashian's podcast, Chloe in Wonderland. Here's the thing fans are blasting her for how heavily edited this thing is because on their reality show, on the reality show, they showed Chloe actually doing this photo show and so you photo shoot excuse me, so you see her unedited posing for this same exact photo. And then the promo comes out and you have the before and after and it's two different people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but are we surprised? No, are we shocked at the transformation a little bit. It's pretty stark.
Speaker 3: It's not surprising, but it is just crazy to see every single time.
Speaker 5: Now, what is your guys' interest level on her new reality show that's going to be airing on Hulu.
Speaker 9: I don't know if you guys.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be called calabass Is Behind the Gates don't know at all. This is so strange because it's going to focus on the lives of the people that are close to the Kardashian family, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh, my god, I saw one of the Kardashians pull out of their gate. Don't care, it's stupid. I just don't care at all. The bottom picture like doesn't even when you see the top picture, like, oh, that's Chloe Kardashian. If when you look at the bottom picture you're.
Speaker 3: Like, who, think who is that?
Speaker 1: Well, if I didn't know and there was no name given there, would you immediately know who that is? I think it could be a variety of different I would like a whole different shape.
Speaker 3: JB Morning Show, Graham, I know you wanted to talk about banana.
Speaker 1: Slurpin yeah, and cyclops vibin and flirt doping.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do that here?
Speaker 3: I shouldn't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Next we could, well, yeah we can't. I can't. I don't want to feat on cheese.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it just really quick. There was some he may see some of these terms trending here and there because there were some people that have started to feed bogus terms into Google's AI just to see what would happen, and what they discovered was that Google's AI in the Google Search. I don't know if you've done a Google search recently, I think we all have. It'll give you an a it'll give you an AI overview answer of a lot of questions that you put in there. Well, they started asking, what does banana slurp mean? And that's just a completely made up term, like a bogus They enter a bogus term in and see what Google's AI would spit out, and the majority of the time it would try to come up with an answer.
Speaker 3: Oh, and like you would just make something up.
Speaker 1: Yes, So they're saying, obviously, to use caution when you're using AI information for stuff. It said banana slurp is a slang term that's not a common saying. It could potentially be a misrepresentation of or that bananas or she slash he went bananas, which both could mean something crazy wild. They're extremely agitated. So it's basically thinking it's AI is thinking I have to give this person an answer. They are they come to me for an answer, so I'm gonna have to come up with something, and it's faking it. It's making up answers. They also asked it what cyclops vibing was, and it came back with it's a humorous internet slang phrase that combines the image of a mythical cyclops, a giant with one eye, with the meaning of vibing, which means to be in a positive, relaxed state or to be in a great mood. Look psychlog vibing not a thing, but Google's AI is coming up with answers. Some of the other funny ones it gave it was flirt doping, flirt doping. That one it actually struggled with, flirt dorping, sorry, flirp dorping. I typed that one wrong. That one it gave an answer to as it was a slang term, but thought it might be that the person may have given them a typo. So at least that one it admitted it wasn't quite sure about. But it did come up with an answer for fishy flapjacking, which it said also is not a standard phrase, but the fishy usually implies something suspicious or dishonest, flapjack type of pancake, and then it goes on to think theorize how those two things could be interconnected. So just being cautious when you're getting these AI answers, because it turns out it may just be giving you an answer just because it thinks it needs to give you an answer. I'm going to be doing some fishy flapjacking.
Speaker 3: Probably really, I don't know. I'll think about it in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you Gram The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. I'm Selena Graham.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm cheating where the JV Show. Thanks for hanging out with us, got your crazy cash on.
Speaker 2: Stand by First.
Speaker 9: Back to Cheaty's tweets.
Speaker 3: Cheaty tweets a lot. Friday Mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: Literally had to hide my cinnamon toast crunch because my cousin ate the whole first bag.
Speaker 10: All yeah, I think so. I came back home and majority of the bag was all gone.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the double the two bag box from Costco. It's a hell of a deal, you guys.
Speaker 3: It is this food that you're buying with your own money. I know, Okay, well, and hold on, hold on. You can't say it's just yours.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went to the store of my aunt and I wanted it. How that was mine.
Speaker 1: How often do you cheaty and adulf woman eat? How often do you eat cinnamon toil crunch?
Speaker 2: Not often? It was on sale, so that's why I got it.
Speaker 10: Usually I eat like honey bunches of oats or something like that, or cheerios, but that one was on sale and I haven't had it in a long time, so that's why I got it.
Speaker 9: And so what was your hiding spot now?
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't a closet somewhere?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: An adult woman have a bag of cinnamon toast crunch in a closet somewhere. Yes, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: It makes me happy.
Speaker 1: Around the room quickly. The best cereal Selena, I don't say grape nuts. I don't really eat cereal, okay, but if you had to have one, I was like, you know, come.
Speaker 5: Back to me, come back to me, yesty bunches of oats, but the one with the strawberries.
Speaker 1: And them interesting and cheaty cinnamon toast crunch cinmat toast crunches up there for me if I'm a Lucky Charms guy, if.
Speaker 3: I okay, not like on the daily, but as a like the Marshmallows raisin brand.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's not did you say raisin brand.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what it's called?
Speaker 1: Oh dear God, did you? Oh God, did you say raisin brand? I don't know. Like the raisins come in different brand and he eats that stuff. I don't know it's raisin brand, well known series.
Speaker 8: More time Brown, We need you to pull the I'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: B I'm gonna I need to pull the raisin brand. What brand the raisins do you eat? I don't know. Check the raisin brand. No raisin brand. Michael B. Jordan's I have nothing appropriate to say, like in what way you know?
Speaker 2: In a yeah, man, is.
Speaker 1: Are smoldering.
Speaker 2: No, if you see this new movie he's in, he got like one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Finer, like he is Sinners.
Speaker 1: What is sinners? I'm not familiar the new movie.
Speaker 2: It's a horror movie.
Speaker 3: There's to Michael B. Jordan's really yeah, and he plays both obviously double the fun.
Speaker 1: Jesus Devil, loins the smoldering. If you had to choose Michael B. Jordan or Jordan Pool, oh that's so hard.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say Michael be Jordan because he has a lot of muscles right now and that grill is.
Speaker 1: Looking really good on him, Michael B. Jordan or Jack Harlow's.
Speaker 2: Not even close close It is Michael Michael Jordan's. Yeah, he's number one right now.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 1: Birthday is in two months and I have nothing planned trying to have a hot girl summer too.
Speaker 2: I feel like I say this every.
Speaker 1: Year about the hot girl summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing hot about your summer. I know, it's like a cold girl summer in the house.
Speaker 1: Chilli girls summer.
Speaker 5: So nothing.
Speaker 1: Win's your birthday first of all.
Speaker 2: June twenty ninth, turning twenty seven and a half. And yeah, I have no plans.
Speaker 1: It's okay with the player still are I know?
Speaker 10: But I have to start planning now because once it gets to June, it's going to be like too last minute for me to like plant something like to go on a vacation or.
Speaker 2: Something like that ahead of time.
Speaker 1: You can still get that done. Now to the hot girl summer. Has anybody ever in the history of hot girl summer actually had a hot girl summer?
Speaker 7: Do you think?
Speaker 1: Because it talks about like, oh my god, it's gonna be hot girl summer, but then does somebody go out and just like hot girls summer it up the entire time, I think, so, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but I feel like I've seen plenty of videos.
Speaker 1: Well, the Internet leads front here. Social media leads you to believe that other people are having a hot girl summer. But do you know anyone, Jess, do you know anyone personally that's legit had a hot girl summer.
Speaker 5: I think one of my besties has. But it was it was a time, and I don't think it was during the summer. It was just like a little menty menty bee. I did have a hot girl summer one time, and I'm trying to get back to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell us about it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was like I was talking like five guys going out all the time.
Speaker 3: What does eating burgers have to do with this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I like actual guys.
Speaker 1: The five guys is good. It is good.
Speaker 2: I like five guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. That's a part. You have to you have to eat during the summer.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Alcohol, sure, yeah, I left.
Speaker 2: You want more?
Speaker 1: All right? Sure? If you see me tweet a lot? No you don't. Now, let me just can I object to this one?
Speaker 7: Really? Fuck?
Speaker 1: Because when I went to Cheaty's Twitter page and yes, we are still going to call it Twitter. I don't care that it's called Exce's stupid. On her Twitter account, it says that Cheaty has tweeted fifty seven point five thousand times. My god, go check your account. That is legit the number that business out there that I looked at yesterday. So when you tweet, if you see me tweet a lot, no, you don't let the record show that fifty seven and a.
Speaker 10: Half thousand times from twenty fourteen. Like that's when I joined Twitter.
Speaker 2: That's still a lot of tweets, is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fifty seven.
Speaker 2: In my defense, I need to tweet a lot.
Speaker 3: Why haven't you made the jump over it to threads?
Speaker 1: I just stopped threads. I was like, what, that's the reason that you're joins on there?
Speaker 3: All right, don't drag me into this mess.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Eugen The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.