Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 3: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me.
Speaker 2: Away the quickest.
Speaker 3: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 4: And one of the things I remember the most, where the eyes were glowing red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 3: It is just circling these steps like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 1: And he begins to tell them that he saw Ufo.
Speaker 4: They're basically like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it and that's where I saw.
Speaker 3: The top of the muzzle, noose and the eyes.
Speaker 4: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing.
Speaker 1: I don't like death.
Speaker 4: Like thak. This time to welcome my guest tonight, Cynthia. Thanks for coming on, you're talking to me.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me on. I've been looking forward to this.
Speaker 4: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself?
Speaker 5: Sure? You can find me on Facebook, Sin Trader Hill author. My group is also on there at ELK value Paranormal. You can go to my website elk Valipiranormal dot com. I have five books on Amazon, currently working on six, seven, and eight, and I'm also editing other people's books the same time, so those are all on Amazon. And again, sin Trader Hill, if you've got a story for me that you'd like for me to consider in one of my books, you can reach me at Sintraderhill author at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: I'll make sure to put that in the show notes. Okay, So what sort of books do you write?
Speaker 5: Mostly true ghost stories. I started my first book I really really wanted to bring out about my EVPs because that was what I enjoyed doing most, working with audio. I just couldn't figure out how to do it. So it became my third book, and I decided to go ahead and get some short stories out, and I put out Whispers in the Dark True Ghost Stories and Eerie Tales, which is mostly about this county, Lincoln County, Tennessee, which is just north of Huntsville, Alabama. We're in southern Middle Tennessee, right in the middle below Nashville. And there are twenty three short stories. Eighteen of them are here in the county. The others one was when I lived in Arizona, when I was on vacation in Helen Georgia, and then a couple of my teammates had some stories, so we put in that. I've also got a two parter from Lynchburg, Tennessee, where Jack Daniels is made at the old funeral home there. So that was the first one. The second one was a fiction book that Mark and I decided to write. Mark Elliott Fultz. He's the one that does the covers and the illustrations on all my books, and I edit in return for him. So he does all of the illustrations and covers and I edit, and that's how we make it work. But I just finished his cookbook, which is my mean old Grandma's good old cookbook with seventeen hundred and eighty eight recipes. This is this thing's like a phone book. It's a freaking phone book. But he's got things in there like Senator story, funeral foods, Frozen Charlotte. The Frozen Charlotte story where the girl was too vain to wear a coat over her nice ball gown when she was going going to this festival during a snowstorm, and when she got there she was frozen stiff. So that started back in the eighteen hundreds, I think and it was a song, a poem, a story. That's what all the china dolls are fashioned after. And then this dessert that people started doing, and it's called frozen Charlotte Dessert actually sounds pretty good. It's when they kind of first figured out how to work with gelatine and putting all that together, so that cookbook was interesting. He's also got a ugly sister side, which there's a warning to anybody that gets the book, if you're squeamish, don't go into that section. And it's got things like deer hagis regular hagis you know, deer hagis his. The recipes is the heart, and you know, the other is what lung and different parts. There's ways to kill possum's raccoons, just you know, all this kind of weird, weird stuff that he has collected these recipes over the years. His grandmother was a fantastic cook, but not such a fantastic person, and that's why it's called my mean old Grandma. But finally got that done after fourteen and a half months, so now I can concentrate on my books again. And I started working on my fourth book back in twenty twenty and It was on Signs from Our loved Ones, and I didn't really have a lot, but I put a feeler out on Facebook for stories about anyone that has had a vision of their loved one that's passed, or deathbed stories or you know, cardinals, pennies from and you know all that kind of stuff. So that book sparked a sequel, and I'm working on that sequel right now. It did have near death experiences in the first one, but this time for the sequel, I was getting so many near death experience stories I decided to separate those. So the first book I'm bringing out next, which will be number six, is going to be death Store Step near death Experiences, Angel rescues, and spirit Warnings, so a lot of near misses and things like that. And then right after that will be the Signs sequel that will feature everything else, including animal spirits that come back and you know, say hi to you, jump up on the bed, and you know whatever, just anything like that, and then a spooky book coming out. So the last one I did was Realm of Shadows, and it was some of the darker investigations I've been on, and a lot that my friends had sent me that weird things that had happened to them, like faces changing and you know, just odd, odd circumstances things like that. So another dark book of short stories is coming out as number six eight. We'll see what happens. We'll see when I'm going to bring them out.
Speaker 4: So what got you into doing all of this? Obviously? I always say there's something that drives people into going this route, Like it's not just something you wake up on Dannie like, Hey, I'm going to start writing books about weird stuff.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah. Well I started editing first for Mark, and I knew I wanted to write a book, but just didn't know how to go about it, didn't really know what to write about. And then when I started investigating, I was collecting all of my recordings, going through all the audio, and that third book that was supposed to be my first one, I finally figured out how to get it across. So it's they're speaking, are you listening my most compelling EVPs? And you can read the book or the kendle, either one paperback or kindle, and then go to my website at Valleparanormal dot com and listen to all of the EVPs that are in the book, So that finally came together for me. But before that, you know, I'm really late to the game. I didn't start investigating it until twenty thirteen, and I really didn't know how to go about it. So I joined a team and they trained me. I knew I wanted my own team, but you know, I didn't know what to do. I didn't know about equipment. I didn't know about locations. I didn't know about any of that stuff. And I still am learning. But first team trained me, and I found out really fast that I was fascinated with audio and I liked the spirit Box where you know, there's a lot of investigators that hated My co founder hates it, cannot stand it. He's like, oh please, and just wait till I leave the room before you turn that thing on. And I think a lot of people feel that way because it's just noisy, loud, and you know, it's irritating. But I liked it, and for some reason, I could find some of the voices easier, Like when you're listening to the spirit Box, it was easier for me to pick up on some of the voices. I don't know why Sean is my co founder. He's a skeptic, so that was his thing. He's the best debunker that I've ever met. He's such a good debunker and a skeptic. But also he's been doing it long enough and he's seen enough that he can't explain everything, So you know, you get to that and having to try to explain, Okay, that shadow, that really was a shadow. And if I remember him telling the story about the old hospital, he had taken a group, some of our group on the public hunt, down the hallway and we were lights out, and he had taken I think three of them down the hallway. We had about seven or eight, and then he realized that they were a little bit farther behind him than he thought. So he was down the hall by himself and he looked in front of him and a shadow was in front of him. First he thought it was his shadow until it started vibrating, and he said that was the scariest thing because all of a sudden he looked back. He was by himself, he looked back at the shadow and it lipped down the hallway into one of the patient rooms. So he's seen more now and he can't claim complete skepticism. So that's a good that's a fun thing.
Speaker 4: I try and say I'm a skeptic, but I'm a lot more open minded these days than I.
Speaker 6: Used to be, And you kind of have to be a skeptic, especially now and with all the AI coming out. Yeah, you know, it's kind of hard to look at some things.
Speaker 5: And if you don't know the person really, if you don't really know that person, it's hard to say, oh, yeah, that's paranormal, Oh yeah that's supernatural, that's definitely a ghost, or it's harder now to figure out what's real and what's not.
Speaker 4: I'm more involved with the whole cryptid side of things, and I can't explain what people are seeing. I can't explain the things that I've seen. But at the same time, it's like I see all these people posting up photos of everything, and all I see is blurry photos. I don't see what they think is there. And then I get argued with sometimes by people because I don't see it.
Speaker 5: The crypti photos I've seen, you know, like out in the woods, I can't find what they're saying is there. I can't find it.
Speaker 4: But I saw something yesterday and I doubt they listened to the show. But if they do, it's I don't really care. They'd circled something and it says there was something crawling behind them, and literally it was a I could tell it looks just like a stump from a tree.
Speaker 7: Mm.
Speaker 4: And then they drew little eyeballs on it. I was like, that's no, Like, yeah, it's like it's just a blurry stump because your photos are blurry. Like if you guys legitimately are seeing things and that's what they show up there, don't argue with people and tell them that they can't see what you're seeing, because maybe there's something wrong with what.
Speaker 5: You're seeing, right right, you know you're again they want to blame it on AI jumping in.
Speaker 4: They want to blame it on everyone else not being open minded enough. But maybe there's something wrong with the way you're my processes. I honestly believe they believe what they're seeing.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know, some people do. But what is it paradolia? Yeah? And then there's also the audio. You think you hear something and you don't. I can't think of that word, but I mean it's a real thing. Yeah, So you're you're mostly cryptid then, right, for.
Speaker 4: The most part, that is uh, paranormal for me is not I don't want to sound like I'm interested in it, but I feel like for that I kind of live in it. So it's not different for me because I deal with it all the time. So like the house we live in, I feel like there's something here that's been that way since we've moved in, so I don't it's just an everyday thing here. Like I said, we don't talk about it. We don't want to try to give anything power. We just ignore it.
Speaker 5: And that's the best thing. Today.
Speaker 4: I've tried to banish whatever's here, and I don't know if it's gone. I don't know if it's back. Every once in a while, something weird happens and it could be paranormal, or it could just be the house. Who knows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: We have kids and everything else, so I try not to talk about it a whole lot because then they start getting creeped up by it. But I've also seen some weird things before that are not normal, that are very would be considered a cryptid. I don't necessarily even believe in that either, but I know what I saw, so that's kind of why I do what I do because of what I saw eighteen years of.
Speaker 5: You interesting, very interesting. I'm just now I'm really new to the cryptid side, just because it's just I was brought up around ghost stories and that kind of thing. I had heard about Bigfoot, and I had never actually heard about the one around where I live now. So I'm in Tennessee, in Lincoln County, and i live in the town my dad is from. So he's from Flintville, Tennessee, and that's fifteen miles from where I was born. Swore when I was in high school that I'd never come back here, never ever come back here and come back.
Speaker 4: Every time someone says that they come right back, I've said the same thing, and here I am.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it gets you every time. Well, around this little village, Flintville, there's a cryptid known as the Flintville Monster, and it's like a white big Foot. And I was talking to a buddy of mine, Bopp d All. He lives just right down the road, like maybe twenty minutes from me, but he was talking about this Flintville Monster. And he's actually got a documentary coming out I think next Friday, probably about the Flintville Monster. Started in the seventies, nineteen seventies and it was more of a aggressive bigfoot. And I put the question out to a couple of people, So is it white because it's an older bigfoot or is it like the yetdy? You know, is it something like that or you know, nobody knows. Yeah, there's interesting though to find out.
Speaker 4: You hear that there's black ones, there's brown ones, there's like tan ones, there's like amber colored ones. Some say there's some of like red headed people, and some say there's white and blond like wow, who knows?
Speaker 5: Who knows? Right? And is it skunkpe isn't that like a type of it?
Speaker 4: Yep, that's a down in the Everglades they had the skunk cape, which they claimed those were smaller, I believe, and they were more rare, like a red headed, more red colored. But you could smell them me a a pungent smell like a skunk. Again, I've never personally seen a big foot. Side don't like. I would like to believe that there's something out there, but I'm also again with the skeptical mind of if there is something out there, how can we don't have proof of it? At this point, everyone has a phone in their pocket and there's cameras on houses and buildings. There's never been a body anywhere. So for me logistically and like logically, it just doesn't make sense because there's never been any definitive proof right right, So as much as I want to believe, I'm still on that side of I still have to have some sort of proof to believe it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to have some proof too. I'm gonna have to see it with my own eyes, and I who knows it that will ever happen that I'm like five miles from where this particular monster has been seen over the years. Strange thing about it. Growing up, Dad never talked about a Flintville monster ever. He talked about a Flintville light that was around the railroad tracks. But you know, there's several of those stories, like somebody gets their head chopped off and they're walking down the tracks looking for their head, And there's one from Cornersville, Tennessee. Here in Flintville, and I'm sure you've probably heard of others around the country that are like that.
Speaker 4: Everyone has a story of a guy with a hook. Everyone has the guy walking around looking for something down Lover's Lane. Everyone has a Yeah, there's all these urban legends baby Bridge.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there's some of those and all kinds.
Speaker 4: It makes you wonder though, like where they originated from. Something had to influence the story. It had to, And I don't know if it's just people nothing better to do, so they just made up stuff, but then just kind of trickled along. But if you look back, just back to bigfoot stories, the Native Americans all over had stories of large hairy men, like they've talked about them, and they've got there's out west there's a like cave paintings of them. So interesting, how do you explain that if I didn't know there were cave paintings at them they unless they're not real. But people claim that they've got like this in the stones where they've carved things, and people are saying they're bigfoot because they're bigger than what other things look like. You've got like a deer and then a buffalo and there's like something that looks like a big foot in the background. But yeah, there's also stuff that looks like aliens too, So who knows. Maybe they're just people and they just didn't know how to draw. Yeah, Like I said, that's the skeptic side of me is like I I want to believe, but at the same time, it's it's going to take more than just hearing it. But I've talked to so many people that have had experiences that it's hard to not think that they're seeing something.
Speaker 5: You know, they almost have to be. And with so many people that have seen a bigfoot or mothman or whatever, they've had to see something.
Speaker 4: There's something. And I've said this a few different times. I believe that people are seeing something, but it doesn't necessarily mean what they're seeing is what they think they're seeing. And I don't mean that to say that it's misidentification.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're seeing something because that's what it wants them to see.
Speaker 5: It as Oh could very well be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't. I can't explain, like if it leaves like a footprint behind or stuff like that. But what if there's something out there that when we see it, our mind only processes in a way that we can understand it, So it unders it makes itself into a form that we can understand, and that's just what it ends up looking like.
Speaker 5: Right, that's a good take on it, and that very well could be.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about anything. So I'm just a guy with a microphone.
Speaker 5: But for I don't know, that's a pretty good take on it, though. You know, even I got a great imagination. So if you're telling me a story, I'm picturing it. And it could be too. These people are going out after watching a movie or a Bigfoot documentary or Mothman documentary or whatever. They're watching bunny man, dog man. You know, there's so many of them, I can't keep up. And maybe it being in their head, the thinking about it, and then something moves in the bushes. They take a picture. Oh my god, it's dog man. You know, it could very well be.
Speaker 4: It's funny you mentioned dog man because that's what I saw. I don't call it dog.
Speaker 5: Man though, what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Upright? Walking canine? Like it everyone just being a dog man? Well yes, and no. Like it literally would look like a dead dog in the road. And then it stood up like a person and looked at me. I was fifteen feet from it, and then it crouched down and walked off on two feet.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Me and another guy had seen it as much. Everyone's like, oh, you saw a black bear. I was like, I wish it was a bear. My life would be so much easier. But I there's headlights shining on it from two different vehicles. I'm outside thinking it's a dead dog in the road. It's not an air It had a long, bushy tail. I know what a dog looks like. It looked like a black wolf.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: It it stood up like a person.
Speaker 5: So oh wow.
Speaker 4: And I don't believe in any of this stuff, but I know what I saw.
Speaker 5: But when that happened, did chills just take over?
Speaker 4: No? I was, I was. I wasn't afraid. I was just more like confusing, like what the hell's going on? Like what is this thing doing? Like why is this standing up? Yeah? I wasn't like running away. And now the guy behind me, my coworker, was screaming at cussing at me to get back in the vehicle.
Speaker 5: But so he's the one that got the chill bumps.
Speaker 4: He didn't ever want to talk about it after that, and then I haven't seen him in years. This was eighteen years ago. But he didn't want to talk about it after that, and he said it was just a dog. I need to shut up about it, and basically said, I keep bringing it up. He's not going to talk about it.
Speaker 5: So he saw it walk on two legs.
Speaker 4: I assume so, but for all intents and purposes, like a normal dog look like a normal black, both looking dog. But I don't know when it stood up. I heard him screaming for me to get back in the vehicle, so I'm assuming he saw that much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think he probably did. Wow, Oh, that's kind of creepy.
Speaker 4: Like I said, that's literally why I do what I do, because I've been looking for answers for all these years and never talked about it for so long because it's so unbelievable that there's a lot more to it than now. I just don't want to talk about it on air. And yeah, it just doesn't make any sort of sense. The whole thing itself just doesn't make sense to me. And I've just been looking for answers, and the more that I've been looking for answers, I haven't found any. I get more questions. I'm actually doing a documentary. You mentioned what Bob was doing a documentary. I'm working on one here too. I just actually got all my filming equipment in today.
Speaker 5: Ie.
Speaker 4: We've already filled a bunch of different interviews, but there's been people in my area that I've come to find out from just doing this that have all reported seen quote unquote wear wolves. And then I started digging into the Native American legends and they have stories of wolf people. Yeah, so like there's just a whole lot of lore tied into this stuff. And it's weird that people have and it's been in the same exact spot, like the same exact location. I've had three different people talk about seeing what they said was they wear wolf And it's a very small area, so that's kind of weird that it all happens right in this small area. But so now we've already filmed the interviews and everything else. Now it's time to get out in the woods and start filming.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. I can't wait to see that.
Speaker 4: Hopefully we'll be done with it here in the next few months.
Speaker 5: Awesome. Gonna you're gonna post when you've got.
Speaker 4: That ready, right, there's some distribution things we have to work out, so I don't know exactly when it'll be out, but there's some behind the scenes stuff we're still trying to figure out.
Speaker 5: So this happened eighteen years ago, but and you kept it in for a while how long did you keep it in before you actually told somebody?
Speaker 4: Well, I told people right after it happened, did you Yeah, and everyone kind of like they didn't not believe me. But it's just like, what are they supposed to say.
Speaker 5: Like, Michael, what did you say?
Speaker 4: I interviewed my friend who was I literally saw him, I think later that day that had happened. He'd seen some weird stuff. He's where's he's seen an alien walk out of a cornfield around walk back in. And I've known him almost my whole life and he's not known to be a liar, and he'd brought it up about when I'd seen that thing, like we didn't ever, Like I told my parents about it, and I I still lived at home at the time, and a few people knew, But I don't go around telling anyone else about it because people are really you're crazy. Yeah, But because of that stigma is why I wanted to do what I do, Because I did it in a sense to give people a place to talk. For so many years I couldn't talk about it. But at the same time, it's kind of therapeutic for me because when I hear other people talking about what they've experienced. It makes me not feel so bad about what happened to me, because then I'm like, well, maybe I'm not crazy.
Speaker 5: Right right kind of. I think that's why so many people are listening to podcasts. They're they're needing that validation too.
Speaker 4: I just tried and give people a place to talk. And I'm not here to prove or disprove anybody because half the time I don't even believe what happened to me, even though I know what happened, right, So it's it's just weird. I'm not going to tell someone whatever they're telling me is not true because I wasn't there. I get annoyed when people tell me I saw a bear. I was like, yeah, I wish it was a bear, but I know what a bear looks like. A bear doesn't A bear doesn't have a big bushy tail like a dog, like, so it's a bear with me And she's like, no, it had big fluffy black fur and it didn't have like the werewolf hands. It did have paws like everything about it was a normal dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Just you speaking of like Mangie, like you said, there's a cryptid in Appalachia called not deer if you heard about and some people think that that might be some deer that have gotten some kind of disease and have been malformed and that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: But it's it's funny you mentioned this because about a month and a half ago, maybe two months ago now, my mom and dad were over here visiting. They live a few miles away, but they came over to see the grandkids, and my mom messaged me on the way back and said they just seen a bunch of zombie deer And the first thing I thought of was not deer, because yeah, And I said why and they said they all just were like standing there, not moving, and their eyes were like glowing wap so their headlights are hitting it. But they said they were just weird, acting like they wouldn't move out of the road or anything else, and they just stood there and watch them the whole time like they didn't not like a normal They even beeped out of there, and they just didn't care. They didn't move, their bodies didn't move. Like I said, did they look like they were decayed? They're like no, It's like, why do you call them zombies? They're well, they's because they're gonna trance. They weren't doing anything. I was like, that's it's still weird that they would do that. But it's like, it's not what I was thinking of when you said zombie deer. I instantly went to not deer. But I don't know. We have weird things apparently around here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think everywhere, and I don't know, you know, maybe okay, So what do you think about thought forms and so many people thinking something and then it creates it like.
Speaker 4: An aggregor I've actually considered this before, that people put all their focus and energy into something that it manifested. But if you go into that sort of context with it, you start to think of a simulation type of a scenario, like we're giving life to something by thinking it. How can we create something just by thinking it? So it's almost it doesn't seem like that, like the way we understand how life is supposed to be, how we're told to be, doesn't make any sense if that's a possibility, right, So it feels like to me like everything's more and not to go on a whole simulation theory type situation. But for me, it's like I don't think we're in a simulation, but I feel like maybe our world is a little different from we're in the three D world. So maybe there's the fourth dimension that we can't see. And I look at it like levels from a video game. We're on level three, there's level four, there's a level five. Maybe some of these things that we're seeing are from a different plane of existence, and sometimes we see them in here. And I even relate this to like paranormal stuff, like when people see shadow figures and everything else. Maybe they are something from the other plane of existence that's just bleeding into our reality. We can only see part of it because it's not fully taking form here, because it's not in the same laws of physics as what they have.
Speaker 5: There, right right. I think possibly that's a bigfoot thing too, you know. And I think the forest is one one of the easiest places to get turned around in and disoriented in and to make you feel a little bit off. And so if these things are popping up and then popping out again, you know, you've got all the weirdness of the forest. Anyway, it's a possibility maybe they are coming in and out.
Speaker 4: I said this on a previous episode, and I've said it on a few different ones, and I'll continue to bring it up, so I'm sure the audience will hate hearing it. But I interviewed someone back in the summer and he was an author too, and he wrote a book called Bigfoot the Forest Poltergeist. And if you think of how he describes this, it makes a lot of sense. He said, basically, people that live in a house and you have all this activity or whatever you're going to say, a poultergeist or what, it's the same sort of stuff that people report with seeing Bigfoot out in the woods. You have the noises, you have the NOx you have the different things moving around. He said, if you put bigfoot in the house, you're going to see your house's harnt. But if you put it out in the woods, it's bigfoot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he said bigfoot is almost like the forest Poultergeist.
Speaker 5: Interesting, that's a great look. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: Ever since I've talked to him, I've literally went down that way as like, that makes so much sense to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, yeah, because we're so used to seeing ghosts in places and you know, haunting certain areas or popping in at certain times of the year or whatever. But they're usually specific to a spot.
Speaker 7: So I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that it makes sense to me. And the if you go like what I was describing, like if the bigfoot is something, that's if it's a I don't want to say it's not a flesh and blood creature, but I don't want to say it's not just a flesh and blood creature either, because there's a lot of weird stuff that people report happening with bigfoot. And I'm friends with people that are straight up pull on bigfoots and undiscovered primate. They don't believe in the wu side, They don't believe in any of that stuff, and they can pinpoint why it's not true. Okay, well that's great. Well can you pinpoint the fact that bigfoot exists? Yeah, you can tell me that it's not supernatural because at least footprints or at least fur, this isn't that. Okay, Well can you prove that it even exists because you might have this stuff here, you're saying that's part of the bigfoot, But where's the body of it? Where do they go? Yeah, where's the bone?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Any bone?
Speaker 4: So just because you can have this sort of stuff to say this thing is possibly out there, you can't also rule out the fact that this thing could be something a little bit different that we don't understand either. And that's just how I come with it. That's I am the person that will argue with any expert because I don't believe there's an expert in any of these fields, because not everyone wants to claim they're an expert, but they're not.
Speaker 5: There's not and we're all really we're all still learning from each other. And if we would just listen to each other, that's the big thing. Instead of arguing, just listen, Just listen.
Speaker 4: The one thing I've noticed is the paranormal field, the cryptied field, the UFO fields, everyone wants to argue with each other instead of working together. Everyone wants to be the first person to make a claim at something that they're going to die on that hill because they won't be open minded about anything because they think they know what they're talking about and anyone else that has a different opinions wrong, that's right. Well, if that's your mindset, that's why nothing is being accomplished because you're too busy in your own ego.
Speaker 5: Thank you exactly exactly. That's another reason I like doing co investigations with other teams, and I really enjoy that because you learn something new. I don't care if it's one little thing that they do differently with the recorder or whatever. You can learn something and you should always be open to learning that because nobody knows everything.
Speaker 4: Right, you know. That's I'm the only person that I'm really like, I don't like socializing myself. This sounds weird, but like, I don't have any friends or anything that's into this sort of stuff in general, So I don't really talk to a whole lot of people about this type of thing. So doing the shows where I get to communicate with some people, but I don't go out there to argue and prove anything to people because I don't know anything. And I'm a first person that will admit to that. Like, but I also understand I don't think a lot of people know anything either. Like we all have good opinions, right, but that's.
Speaker 5: Why we know what we've experienced, right, But that's it. That's it. I know what I've seen, I know what I've heard, I know what I've felt in different spots. And two, somebody can argue with me all day long about well, what your EVP says, is not what you say, it does, Okay, but that's what I hear. That's what I hear. That's what I got out of it.
Speaker 8: So you know, I had.
Speaker 5: My nephew. We we started writing the science book in twenty twenty, and then COVID hit and everybody lost motivation. I lost motivation to write. I didn't get it back the next year. I didn't get it back until twenty to twenty two, and so I picked up my book and started writing it again. And this was signs of our loved ones. And a month later I lost Wyatt. Now Wyatt was nineteen and a half, my only nephew. He was the only grandson in the family. He was only child, and his mother had been told she would never carry a kid to term. She might get pregnant, but she wouldn't be able to carry one. But she carried Wyatt, and so Wyatt was just he was all of ours. And I was actually training him to be my videographer for Elk Valley Paranormal and he was listening to Sean and me when we were on investigations, and Sean when he was talking to spirit, he would say, if you're here, if anybody's here and would like to talk to us, Get as close as you can to that red dot and talk as loud as you can. Hopefully we can hear you. So a few months after Wyatt died, now he had shown himself to his mom, he'd shown himself to his grandmother, I hadn't gotten any sign. I thought. I thought I heard him come through static on the radio. I don't know if that's because I wanted to or if I really did, but I put it out there like that. I think I heard it, but I'm not sure. I don't know. And then I realized that that's why I lost motivation to write this book, because I was supposed to put his story in there, and of all the things that were popping up that he was doing. So he died. We're coming up on an angel versary. He died April to sixth, twenty twenty two, and in February twenty three, the twenty third of February twenty three, my sister was telling me the story of a vision she'd had of him visiting, and this dream where she woke up and he's there, and she said she was afraid to blink. She was afraid to move because she didn't want him to leave, right, And so she's telling me this story. I'm recording it on my phone. We're sitting there. The TV's on but on mute. Her dog is asleep in her cats asleep, and it's just her and me, and we're in her and Wyatt's house. So she had shut Wyatt's door so she could go in there anytime, so she could mel you know, that kind of thing. And it was just the way he left his room. It was another month or two before I could even open that file back up to transfer it to transcribe it. So I'm on my couch transcribing this story and I get six minutes and forty two seconds in and I hear Wyatt's voice and it shocked the hell out of me. And I rewound. Did I hear that? And I played it again and it was Wyatt. He was talking to me. And I went and banged on the bathroom door and to see if my husband had gotten in the shower yet. And he said, what's wrong? What's wrong? I said, I need you to come sit down. He said, what's wrong? Who's sick? I said, I just need you to sit down. And I played it for him, and he looked at me and he said, that's whyatt, Yeah, that's WHYAT. He had listened to Sean saying, get as close as you can to that red dot, talk as loud as you can, and he did, M.
Speaker 4: Do you mind if I asked what he said?
Speaker 5: Do you want me to play it?
Speaker 4: If you have it, you can?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, just know that it is on my phone. I did have. Of course, people say, well, it was on your phone. Are you sure you didn't tape over something or have his voice playing somewhere else.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, And I have told several people whether or not anybody believes me, I don't care because I know this was to me from him. So take me just a second.
Speaker 7: What happened.
Speaker 5: You're gonna hear my sister talking. She's telling me this story.
Speaker 7: Get it? Uncle drove an el Camino And I said yeah, And then he said that. Then he said, when.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that? Yeah? M, because I was played today right.
Speaker 5: That is the clearest and the loudest EVP I've ever heard of, much less gotten myself. But he there's two little taps that we didn't hear at that time, and he taps on something right before he says that, hmm, do you want to hear it one more time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you would, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, tell me.
Speaker 7: What happened, and I said yeah, and then he said that.
Speaker 4: Then he said, I've never heard of EVP that clear and that loud.
Speaker 5: I haven't either.
Speaker 4: It literally sounds like a normal person speaking into a like he's right there. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And because most of the most of my EVPs are whispers, it's out and things.
Speaker 4: Like that, I've had a few people send me stuff to clean up for them, and I've increased the audio. I've tried to get rid of some of the background noise and everything, and you can hear things here and there, but it's hard to make out. And then there was one that was actually you could hear it sound like a little little girl, almost like a laughy noise or something. No, I don't know where they recorded this ad, so I can't say one way or the other wood it is or not, but I just know I've seen it on my computer like there's a little there's something there. So I got into that audio, brought it up, and it sound like a little kid. So where they're telling me that they hear this ad, I was like, well, there should be no kid there, but who knows. But again, I've never heard it sound like that. It's been very quiet, and you got more of a hissy sound too it because it's picking up all the background noise and everything else, so it has more of a hiss that's just straight up sounds like someone talking right into a microphone.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, like they're right there with you. And I can't explain it. And other than if I had been thinking, he knew I worked with audio and he was a musician. So if I had just been thinking, I would have been trying to listen to anything I had recorded over the last several months. But I hadn't because I don't think I was ready for one. But this was my message from Wyatt.
Speaker 4: But as far as I know, I think there's a lot to it. I think there's I want to have to say, like, I don't think that when we just die that we I want to believe that there's more to life than than just I feel like there's something else that has to be otherwise it's I want to have that hope, right. So I don't want to go out and say that I don't believe in that sort of stuff. But At the same time, I'm also not a very religious type of a person either, so I don't really align with any sort of after life in that sense. But I feel like there's something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you have to be skeptical about everything I think now, especially now. But I think that's that's where everybody's getting wrapped up in themselves, trying to debunk everything, which you should. Try to debunk everything you can, especially if it's your stuff. Try to debunk as best as you can any kind of idea you can come up with a could possibly be a far fetched reason for it not to be something not of this world. But then that's where they get into bickering and no, it can't be this because of this, Well, how do you know.
Speaker 4: No one wants to be the person that says that they're wrong. No, no, I'm wrong all the time, even though I'm wrong more than you are, even though my last name is right, so I'm always right, but I'm a lot more wrong than I usually am right. I feel like.
Speaker 5: I like that I'm always wrong about everything, and I think if more of us would act like that instead of acting like we know everything, we'd get along a lot there. But I don't think that's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Not to sound like a Debbie Downer, but I I don't foresee that happening. People are we are what we are. Yeah, yeah, people are setting their ways and I don't see it changing anyone at least anytime soon.
Speaker 5: No. Maybe everybody's trying to one up. Oh you got this, well I've got this.
Speaker 4: There's always someone that's the one upper and even though half they're one up, stuff's probably bullshit. But no, not just as I can be blunt sometimes, you know.
Speaker 5: I like that. We need more of that.
Speaker 4: That's the one thing that people that know me personally. A lot of the podcast people are the listeners or anything, they don't know me because they don't actually never they see me on here or they hear me on you. They don't really see me, but they don't know the actual side of me. A lot of people like, oh, he's really monito. You never know what he's thinking, And like, I'm that way in real life too. But I'm very outspoken, and a lot of people always would say I'm kind of an asshole because but I would rather tell it like it is, a a sugarcoat it for people. I like that, and I can't always do that here because that's not what the show's about. But on certain topics or whatever, I will, I'll just be as boneheaded as everyone else and stubborn, like you're not gonna tell me this is one hundred percent fact because I know it's not.
Speaker 5: No, none of this is.
Speaker 4: None of this is.
Speaker 5: And even on my EVP, did I see why?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: Could I tell you he was standing right there by us? No, because I'm an't seeing. I just know what I hear when I play that. That's all I know.
Speaker 4: And for anyone anyone else, like, we don't know what he sounds like. So I've never heard his voice before, so I don't know that that's what his voice sounds like. And that's what you're gonna get with people that listen and Everything're like, oh, it's just someone talking. But if you know his voice, you know his voice.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I don't want I don't argue with people about stuff like that, because again, who the hell am I? And I wish people would take that sort of mantra about everything, but instead they just want to argue.
Speaker 5: They need to take that that they won't because they've got to one up. Yeah, they got to be they've got to prove their better or about something. I just I just want to learn as much as I can.
Speaker 4: That's all I want to do is find answers and give people a place to hopefully listen, learn and be entertained. And the entertaining part is actually something that I've struggled with because for me, I come from a musical background too. Like I used to do metal band stuff. I used to That's why I have the microphone, I had all the recording stuff because I used to do metal vocals. That's what I did and I don't do that anymore. And I had to have an outlet for something. And then I was like, I didn't know anything about podcasting, so like, I want to start a podcast. I started listening to podcasts and realized that my ideas were not original because apparently there's a lot of podcasts that do this type of stuff. But here I am and I enjoy it.
Speaker 5: Well that's the main thing though, Right there you found something that you enjoy, You've also found an outlet.
Speaker 4: So it gives me my creative outlet that I needed mm hm. And again, if anyone knows me, I'm not a very outgoing person, so people think it's strange that I talk to all these people, But if you see me in person, I don't go out of my way to talk to people. Now someone comes up and talks to me, I'll talk, but I don't go out of my way just to talk to people.
Speaker 5: I'm you'd rather stand back and watch.
Speaker 4: I'm very observant. Yeah, everyone's hesitant to come up to me. It is I always look angry. So I have ten different conventions that I'm going to be at this year, and I always try and bring my wife. I was like, I have to have someone that looks happy to be there, because when I look there like I naturally have resting bitch face. So everyone's afraid to come up to me because they think I'm gonna yell at him or something, or I look like I'm mad. It's like, this is me, this is how I look. I'm not mad. I'm just I can't help how my face looks.
Speaker 5: But is your wife going with you to some of them?
Speaker 4: She went to the couple with me last year. But I've got a lot more going on this year than I did last year.
Speaker 5: That's a good thing.
Speaker 4: I'll actually be in Tennessee on May.
Speaker 5: Third, so Uh.
Speaker 2: Gatlinburg, Uh kind of it's townshend just so Bigfoot. I have a boot I have a booth about that going go I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: So I have a booth there for that one nice So I'm there, and then the end of May im in Kentucky at the Red River Gorge Bigfoot Festival, and then I'm up in Chicago for a paranormal festival in June, and like all summer and then all fall like October. I thinks every single weekend I'm somewhere all over the Midwest.
Speaker 5: Right now. I've just got one set up because I did. I think I did too much last year, and my husband goes with me and I think it him out. So I'm trying not to do as much this year. But I've got one con scheduled, and that's Gobbling Con up in Hopkinsville.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be there.
Speaker 5: I'll get to meet you in person, resting bitch face or not.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I actually Geraldine. I interviewed her last summer and she reached out to me and said that they're actually doing a festival down there if I'd be interested in it. So I've gotten contact with Eric and I actually just paid the fee for the other day everything in person, Yeah, I do too. It's it's it's weird for me because I've actually had people come up and be like, oh, I love your show, and I meet all these people. I used to be in a band, so I kind of met people from that, but it wasn't like the podcast. The podcast is a lot more popular than my bands ever were.
Speaker 5: So that funny.
Speaker 4: No, So I get all these people that come up and talk to me and I'm like, oh, hey, how you doing, Like I have no idea who you are, but no, but.
Speaker 5: They listen to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it is awesome. It's been cool. Like I said, I was at the Indiana Bigfoot Conference last September and I met a lot of people that apparently listened. I was like, well, I appreciate everyone that listens.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I am trying to talk myself into starting my own podcast and bring in different people to talk about their stories and you know what got them going. But it's one of those things I have not kicked myself in the butt hard enough to do it yet. I keep I keep stressing out just a little bit too much and going okay, no mate, I'm not ready yet. I'm not yet.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize how many people do podcasts when I started, and now that I've been doing this, I feel like there's I see new ones every other day and it's hard to I don't listen and I don't want to sten like a dick, But I don't listen to other podcasts really because I'm always doing this. Yeah, Like I have I work a full time job, I have four kids, they all do sports. I'm married. I come out here and I record like three to four times a week, and then I have to edit everything. I don't have time to listen to anyone else's stuff. So I used to when I drove a lot for work. And I'm about to start driving about an hour and a half one direction to get to my work here in the next couple of weeks, so I'll start to be able to listen to stuff again. But for the past almost two years, I had like I've either been working from home where I drove for fifteen minutes. I'm not listening to anything, right, So there's a lot of shows that I don't listen to. But I never listened to a lot in the first place. Like I started this show without ever listening to podcasts. I hadn't no idea what I was doing, but I figured something out. So all that, all of that being said, if someone has zero knowledge of anything about podcasting can be where I'm at now, Like I encourage you to do.
Speaker 5: It, Hey, I've got to kick myself to do it. I've got to. I really do need to. I know I'd have fun at it.
Speaker 4: And this room is actually a lofted cabin, a pull barn or not, but one of those already put together barns that they come and deliver to you. And I converted into a studio podcast pace for itself. So it took me two years to get to the point to where I'm not losing money. So for the first two years I was literally paying money. But I started to get to the point so everything that I make for the podcast goes back into the podcast, so it covers a payment for this thing, it covers everything else I need, so it works out so I don't lose money anymore. So there's at least that now the stigma is that they think people are making money on podcasts. I will show you proof that I don't make money on podcasts. It all goes back in there. There are some people that might make a lot, but I'm not making a lot, and I.
Speaker 5: Don't think most of them out there are making anything.
Speaker 4: No, Like, it's very hard to get to that point. I'm on a specific agreement with a hosting service, so I get kick from that. Like i got offered to be on a prime network, so I'm basically getting revenue from the ads a place in there which people complain about hearing commercials, Like, if you watch TV, you.
Speaker 5: Hear commercials, you're going to hear them anyway. Yep.
Speaker 4: I don't like all the commercials on the show anyways, but it basically pays for me to do this show, so why not have them exactly? And if people don't like it, I have a Patreon two dollars a month, you get no ads, and you get all the episodes two months early.
Speaker 5: Oh that's that's incredible. That's another thing to think about.
Speaker 4: Then I'm well, we've been booked for a while, but I'm usually two months ahead. I literally was just talking with one of my other friends that's a podcaster. I have enough stuff recorded already to get me through the first week of May, and I have enough stuff scheduled to get me through the end of July, and that's I could basically take the month of June and July off from doing anything and I'd still have enough. That's providing everyone actually shows up for their interviews. Got the other thing. If you interview people, a lot of people tend to ghost you.
Speaker 5: Oh that's lovely.
Speaker 4: That's why I have so many scheduled out because before I used to get ghosted a lot by people. Oh no, so, but now they haven't been doing that, so that I'm like way booked up, so I've get so many episodes. I was like, oh, I'm not going to complain.
Speaker 5: Well, I know when I was looking at you trying to get your attention, you were busy. You were super busy, and uh, I know I had to reach back out because you were just super super busy. So that's a good thing.
Speaker 4: Though I feel really bad because I actually just scheduled a few people that reached out to me in December because I said I had to get back to them. But I get so bombarded and then I will just post something and say hey, I've got a couple openings, and then I get like fifteen people messaging me. So I was like, all right, how do I figure out who who. Oh, No, I only have so many evenings that I can do something on.
Speaker 6: So but.
Speaker 4: Softball and baseball season is now starting.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 4: This is the first year since I've been doing the show that I'm not coaching, so I shouldn't have to be too much involved with it. But I still want to be there for their games.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely. I don't know how you coached and did all be above.
Speaker 4: Everyone asked me the same thing, how do you do everything that you do?
Speaker 5: I was like, I don't know, it's just to get it's done somehow.
Speaker 4: That's why I record at nine o'clock at night, because at that point everyone goes to bed and I come out here.
Speaker 5: This is like your quiet time kind of For the most part.
Speaker 4: I used to record in the basement, but I had to get out of the basement because my two oldest are down in the basement and some of these interviews go on past ten o'clock eleven o'clock at night, and then my kids right outside the door. He's like, why are we talking about all that demonic stuff. I'm like, just go to sleep.
Speaker 5: Uh, yeah, it's not involving you.
Speaker 4: Tell every mine. On the morning, he was talking about a lot of weird stuff. I had nightmares. I was like, all right, I want I'm gonna get out of the house.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So now you've got your studio by itself. That's a good thing.
Speaker 4: It does what it needs to do.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Is there anything else on your end? We've found to talk about me here? I feel like it's been the interview got switched over to my own self.
Speaker 5: But I've enjoyed it. Though I've enjoyed it to know you I had. I'm actually gonna go over to a place called Antoinette Hall the end of this month for an investigation. It's a public investigation and a couple of my friends are putting it on. So that's over in Pulaski. It was an old Star theater and I'm excited about that next month, April the twelfth. Do you know who mister pat fits you is? Bell?
Speaker 4: Which guy I know, the bell Witch but I don't know his name.
Speaker 8: He's the one that has done over forty years of research on the bell Witch family and the terror.
Speaker 5: And the cave and everything that's happened. So he's written maybe four books on the subject. And he's going to be with me and at the Nighthouse in Hopkinsville, and the Nighthouse is owned by Eric Freeman Simms, who's a friend of mine.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be interviewing him next week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, he said to you, and told I told him. I said, oh, I'm going to get on there for you. But his the Nighthouse is his pretty much retirement, you know. And that's he's booking teams to come in now and it's going pretty well for him. But we've got the second public Hunt coming out April twelfth, and then that's going to be from seven until eleven. But that day, from twelve until three, we're going to have us two authors talking about He's going to talk about Belwich. I'm going to talk about Signs from Our Loved Ones. And he wants me to talk about signs for Goblin Con too, So I'm going to be speaking about Signs from Our Loved Ones. So you might hear a couple of stories again when you're over there, but hopefully you'll enjoy them. But that's what I've got going on, just working on editing right now and trying to get these books done.
Speaker 4: Last year, I had to speak at two different events that were local. I talked about the one I talked about the upright walking Canine, which that was just it's on the same the place that they do with a side is on the same road that this happened, so I didn't mind talking about it there, and someone listening actually stood up and so that they saw one themselves and ended up being in the same location as someone else. And then one of the other ones that I spoke at was a paranormal convention down in crawfordgil But I talked about all the weird stuff that goes on in my house with that one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, So.
Speaker 4: I kind of enjoyed talking just because it almost felt like I was back being in a band again. I missed that.
Speaker 5: It's almost like performing right to.
Speaker 4: An extent a little bit.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 4: People act like, oh, they can't get up there and talk in front of people or whatever. I was like, I used to go up there and screaming a microphone, look like an idiot, Like it didn't matter to me, you know.
Speaker 5: I it took me until I was thirty to be able to talk in front of people. But once I passed that, now you can't shut me up. So I can talk about just about anything with anybody. I don't know a lot. I know a little bit about a lot of different things, not expert in anything.
Speaker 8: That is.
Speaker 4: The way I feel like I should be too. I don't. I know a little bit here and there, but at the end of that, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know anything, don't I don't still learning.
Speaker 4: Well, it has been a pleasure talking to you. But before we wrap this up, where can everyone find your books up?
Speaker 5: You can find my books on Amazon Send Trader Hill. You can find me on Facebook also Sin Trader Hill author my team is on Facebook. ELK Value Paranormal. You can go to my website elk Valueparanormal dot com and actually listen to my EVPs and see the evidence that me and my team have caught in different places, especially the old hospital here in Lincoln County. You can also listen to all of those EVPs in my third book, They're Speaking. Are you listening? There's a drop down menu from evidence that you just click on there Speaking and you can hear all of them. There's over one hundred. If you have Kendall and you subscribe to Kendall Unlimited, all five of my books are free, so you can't beat that. And stay on the lookout for books six, seven, and eight coming to you shortly hopefully. If you've got a story you'd like for me to consider for one of my books, please reach out to me Sentraderhill, author at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Awesome, well said, It's been a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 5: It's been wonderful talking to you. Glad to finally meet you, and I look forward to seeing you in person.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to be a guest on Tenfoiltels, remember to send an email to Tenfoiltales podcast at gmail dot com or go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Make sure to follow me around on all the social medias, and just remember truth comes at a costs. Are you willing to pay the price?
Speaker 1: I've heard a story be laid last night about something alert along a wood line, huge foot print, strange lights in the sky. They claim it's nothing, but I know they light it, sees theer laughing to laugh in my face. But something about this makes.
Speaker 4: Me say, what if it's real? What if they knew?
Speaker 1: What if the answers are coming from you, spending story, wasting minds time? Hearing boy it says, is it all in their minds? They can call me crazy, but I just want them from What if it's true?
Speaker 5: What if it's really?
Speaker 7: What if it's true?
Speaker 8: What in the worlds not what we tim?
Speaker 1: All tales blend me? A story that starts where the line is gets What if it's reach?
Speaker 5: What if it's true? The answers are waiting. They're waiting for you.
Speaker 1: They see if the dog man walking or maybe I'm offman flights above the very giants hidden beneath the lies, They.
Speaker 5: Say, it's just stories, It's all they believe. The fairy tale was for the things we can't perceive. They want to keep us blindly.
Speaker 4: They want to.
Speaker 1: Break our wheel, But I'm not buying it. I'm not swallowing another pill, force fed poison.
Speaker 5: The lives were made to What if the truth could set us free?
Speaker 1: The alien swignals traveling through time secret space protograms are racing their minds.
Speaker 5: They call them crazy, but I just need some fruit.
Speaker 4: What if it's true, What if it's real?
Speaker 1: What if it's true?
Speaker 4: What if the worlds not what we do?
Speaker 1: Ten Foil tells fullyeve.
Speaker 5: Me a story that starts where the logic iss.
Speaker 4: What if it's real? What if it's true?
Speaker 1: The answers are waiting.
Speaker 5: They're weighing for you.
Speaker 1: They left, they lie.
Speaker 5: We all been dining.
Speaker 4: The signs are there if you open your eyes.
Speaker 1: Aliens, cricktics, demon's ghost, the getul them two.
Speaker 4: What if it's me?
Speaker 7: What if it's real?
Speaker 1: What if it's real?
Speaker 5: What if it's true?
Speaker 1: What if the world's not what we do? Ten foil tell fullyve me a story that starts where the logic.
Speaker 5: What if it's raal? What if that's true?
Speaker 4: The densers are waiting, they're waiting for you.
Speaker 5: It's all in our heads, it's always our binders. These voices can be silence.
Speaker 4: The truth must rise. Simple tells it's pulling me.
Speaker 5: What if it's reading?
Speaker 4: What if it's true