Speaker 1: You are listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, October third, twenty twenty five, Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochilly dot com. Please go to ochile dot com to send a donation and keep the network going. Help check out. You can find my website at the Age of Transitions dot com. Find the show. There many different links, different podcast applications and whatnot links to those, but also different ways to support this show. Have my book, revolve Man's Scientific Rise to God, good paperback ebook copies both available. With that, I feel that's more relevant than ever. With Peter TiAl giving his anti christ lecture series, I get into transhumanism and the esoteric side of transhumanism, which is a very real thing as far as I'm concerned, and as far as Peter Teal's concerned too. I guess he's gone the Christian route at the moment when it's convenient to do so politically, So you know, if you trust him, I'm sorry to hear that, but you know, that's what his little story at the moment is. But if you'd like to see my particular take on that whole mess. Check out Revolve Man, Scientific, Rice to God in still there. I have other ways to support the show. Have the Patreon campaign linked to that at the website. Thank you everybody for supporting there and keeping this show going. Have the ongoing project Looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places there, which I've been done an installment of this past week just because I've been busy. But trust me as whenever I have free time, I will keep continuing to work on that. And I want to put that video together before the country completely falls apart and the world goes into whatever upheaval we're coming toward. Hopefully I can make a video before that happens, but we'll see. We'll see how long it takes me to do that. But come join me over at Patreon and be a part of the project. I'd love for you to do that. I'm gonna do some interviews with people on that series, and we're gonna keep watching the Truth DVDs. We're just gonna be putting together information and making connections and seeing what we can do with that. It's been a fun thing. Also have the affiliate links Libson. If you're thinking about starting your own podcast, you can use promo code Frinds for two months of Libson for free and the bookshop dot org link on the side of the Age of Transitions dot com. Please click through that anytime you're looking for a book, Do you buy anything there, anything that you find on there, not just my recommend tones. I'll get a small amount sent to me just for sending you there. So do remember that. Thank you for joining me in the Age of Transitions and on the Age of Transitions. We're in it. We're all living within it. There's no way around that. But not everybody is on the show, on the show or listening to the show, but that's you. So I do appreciate that. Thank you for being here and being a listener, a supporter. It does mean a lot to me. Appreciate that. So so much going on. I don't have to tell you, but we're going to get into a few different things anyway. The continuing issue of our digital age and the conundrum the problem faced by all of us living in the digital space, different digital spaces in our day and time, social media, online life, and online activity. It's difficult to make sense of anything in that realm. Often on purpose, it's a hall of mirrors for one thing, but it's also the new grounds for propaganda. Make no mistake about that. Harp on that time and time again on the show, because it's the plain truth of the matter, is that social media platforms and just online living is the new tool for propaganda, and the new mainstream media too. Remember that that's the new mainstream media. Everything that you have been given to believe was the mainstream media. That you're what you were given to believe is that the old mainstream media is still the current mainstream media. And that's not the truth. The truth is that has already shifted away from the old forms of media and to the new forms that are within the purview of big tech Silicon Valley are technocratic overlords who just so happened to have hundreds of billions of dollars enough money to you know, buy the entire government and restructure it to their liking. That is what is happening now politically speaking. That is really the only story that you need to know. That's the only story any of us should be talking about. But what are we talking about instead? Everything we're directed to talk about by the same technocratic overlords who own the new mainstream media and use it as their platform to tell us what to think, their personal propaganda platform to so disinformation, misinformation, and to divide and conquer all day, every day, twenty four to seven. Anytime you log onto anything, that's what you're going to see, and astute observers should be well aware of this. You turn on X, come on, what is that? Except for just one giant propaganda's stream. It's ridiculous the stuff that up on there's I mean, it's blatantly obvious what it's being used for, and yet that doesn't matter. It takes I don't know what it takes for. I mean, most people probably aren't going to see it, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: It's just sad to see what's going on here. But I remain hopeful for some reason that we can do something about this. And what gives me hope is just once again that glaring obvious reality of what all this nonsense is. Now. These guys think that they can just get one over on us continually forever and use their technological systems and algorithms to guide us wherever they want us to go. It remains to be seen how far they can make it using that formula, and it is a bunch of formulas literally speaking. And isn't that sad? Is this the way that we're going to go down to an algorithm that what's taking us down? Are we going? Is this? Is this our sky net? It remains to be seen. But it came across this pretty good article that I think I'm just gonna read in full actually and then give some commentary on it. JP Satilly with his news vandal rundown I pulled this from there. He had a link to it in that I read it. It's from the website bleedingfool dot com, written by Katrina Smith September thirtieth, twenty twenty five. Title this article how Elon Musk and Larry Ellison may be quietly rewriting America's media script Again. Let's just I'm just gonna read from this social media post in July sparked immediate debate over possible coordination at the highest levels of tech, politics, and Hollywood. The post connected Elon Musk, Oracle co founder Larry Ellison, and Donald Trump to a rapidly expanding network of business deals and family connections. David Ellison, Larry Ellison's son, recently took control of CBS There's Your Mainstream Media through Skydance's eight billion dollar acquisition of Paramount. Larry Ellison previously led Oracle to a five hundred million dollar CIA contract and has been one of Donald Trump's most vocal supporters in Silicon Valley. Elon Musk's influence has grown since his purchase of Twitter and his decision to release the company's internal Twitter files to select journalists, including Barry Weiss and Matt Taibi. While Musk's camp has denied any intent beyond transparency, critics and supporters are debating whether these high profile information releases serve political or intelligence goals. Reports also indicate that David Ellison is negotiating to buy the Free Press Weiss's start Weiss's startup, adding to speculation about a calculated move to reshape American media. The Twitter files continue to fuel discussions about government technology and the limits of free speech. The timing of Musk's disclosures, Ellison's government contracts, Tumps, trumps ties to both families, and a recent CBS deal combined to draw attention from lawmakers and readers across the country. With control over major news, social and entertainment outlets in a handful of families are expressing concerns and asking who stands to gain when media and big tech consolidate. Are public disclosures of company files and private deals in Hollywood part of a wider effort to shift public opinion, or just the normal churn of big business. As the stakes and media control rise, Americans are left to wonder who is writing the headlines and why? Okay, so here we go, Musk Ellison, Ellison's son. They're buying up social media, and yes, even what you believe is still mainstream media, they're going to buy it up and reshape into whatever they need it to be for their propaganda machine. Right, And of course Ellison is the main figure in the TikTok buyout that we've been following on this show. Oracle, Ellison and some other familiar characters are involved in that whole deal, which I also had something fascinating about that this week. I could only read the start of the article and then it was behind a paywall. But what it said was the whole reason for that legislation of the TikTok ban that the government passed, was that the pretext was that TikTok being owned by a Chinese parent company was a intelligence national security risk. There was a national security risk having a Chinese company owned this big social media platform that has so much data on American citizens. And also it was implied that it could be used as a propaganda tool of the Chinese government. That was a problem. And so they signed this legislation. They legislated that TikTok would have to be sold by the company ByteDance, which was the Chinese company, to an American company, so that they could take care of this national security issue. That would take care of that because of an American company, it'd be all find that. Well, that's what happened. In steps Larry Ellison, the guy with all the right connections and all the money in the world. He comes in and buys it, and problem solved. I don't worry about that Chinese security threat. Oh wait a minute. The story I was talking about says that there's actually still a connection of the Chinese government there with the algorithms and all that that that's not actually going away. And I wish I knew the details of that. But you know that's isn't that just what you would expect that the whole pretext for this entire show. It's like, oh, we got to pass this, we got to sign this laws if that China doesn't come get us. It was all a bunch of bs. It didn't even do that. What it did was, you know, make make it just another propaganda platform for these for our American oligarchs, while not even shutting off the Chinese government influence and data pipeline. So everybody wins except for us, the users, the American people.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Funny how that works. But these guys stand These are the same people who stand up there grand standing about how America needs to do this and how they're so patriotic and we need to lead the tech war and China's evil and they're coming to get us, and we need to develop AI and we need to give we need to do this Stargate Project Elson also involved. We need to do that in order to beat China, and you know, give us all your money or else China's gonna come get us.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So they keep using this, They keep this is their script, use the foreign enemy in order to get whatever it is that you want, all the while not even addressing the issue you're pretending is there. So you know, just so that you know about that. It's a little something. So it's pretty fascinating to see the way that these guys exploit national security issue but also geopolitics, the new Cold War, the global the Great Powers competition as it was called a few months ago. I don't know what they're calling it now. They keep changing the name of this, but basically the tensions between the big global powers America, China, Russia, Europe sometimes thrown in there. They will exploit that. And what they're doing is vying for control of this country. The technocratic Silicon Valley elite. They're doing everything they can to just buy this government, get everything they want, get all these contracts. They want, acquire all of the new online media propaganda tools and monitoring surveillance tools, the big data mining tools that they possibly can, so that they can control this country. And of course they're supporting a regime which is systematically tearing apart America's constitutional form of government so that they can rewrite the rules as they see fit and do their little network state project. Maybe they'll go through with the American Civil war so that have an outcome where you know, states rights, where each state gets to make their own little digital kingdom that Curtis Yarvin was talking about, right, and there will be a literal king overseeing each one and this will there'll be the United States of feudalism techno feudalism. Meanwhile, there's an entire world and the geopolitical scene is something that there is legitimacy in too. That's the really disturbing part is that these guys will exploit that the whole time. That there is an element of reality in these tensions between the different countries and the competitions between the different countries people, the vying for influence over world affairs, over geopolitics, having global influence in the way that the United States used to until now that is now over. America first proclaimed the end of it, and it is ending swiftly so that all works for them as long as they get all the you know, technological tools that they need to control us here. Meanwhile, the other large countries are going to do what they can't to soak up the influence that the United States once had on the global stage. That is happening, which is pretty fascinating. And you know, I'm not saying that the American Empire and America's global influence. It's geopolitics, it's foreign policy decisions over the past several decades. I'm not saying any of that was good. What I am saying is that other countries are poised to do that instead of the United States now, and that's going to be terrible too. We were awful, Now somebody else has a chance to be awful in the same way, and possibly new creative ways of making the world a horrible place for just regular people to live. The world over, we'll have new rulers and masters. There'll be a lot of fun, and maybe our technocratic overlords based out of Palo Alto and craft up some real nice pr campaigns for whoever the new winners of the global geopolitical war end up being, because I'm sure they'll make all sorts of deals with them. Oh wait a minute, here's an interesting story too that I found somewhere on X ironically enough this past week. This is from ProPublica dot org. Let's see here who wrote this. It's dated October two, twenty twenty five, by Justin Elliott and Joshua Kaplan. Title of this article Elon Musk's SpaceX took money directly from Chinese investors, company insider testifies. The newly unsealed testimony marks the first time direct Chinese investment in the company has been disclosed, raising new questions about foreign ownership interests in one of America's most important military contractors, SpaceX. Should we read any of this? Is it? Do we even need to? Let's start and then we probably won't have to get too far. I think we get the idea, all right, but let's read the first paragraph. Elon Musk's SpaceX has taken money directly from Chinese investors, according to previously sealed testimony, raising new questions about foreign ownership interests in one of the United State's most important military contractors. The recent testimony, coming from a SpaceX insider during a court case, marks the first time direct Chinese investment in the privately held company has been disclosed. While there's no prohibition on Chinese ownership in US military contractors, such investment is heavily regulated and the issue is treated by the US government as a significant national security concern. Quote. They obviously have Chinese investors to be honest end quote. Ick Baal git call On, a major SpaceX investor, said in a deposition last year, adding that some are quote directly on the cap table. Cap table refers to the company's capitalization table, which lists shareholders. Collen's testimony does not reveal the scope of Chinese investment SpaceX or the identities of the investors. Callan has long been close with the company's leadership and runs his own firm that acts as a middleman for wealthy investors looking to buy shares of SpaceX. SpaceX keeps its full ownership structure secret. Okay, anyway, we get the idea right. Chinese investment in SpaceX military contractor Elon Musk company. Once again, the same guys who get up there prancing around on their social media platforms. They're personal. They're very personal propaganda platforms saying how American they are. They'll go up there railing on about how Joe Biden is in bed with China or whatever if somebody on the other side of the political spectrum is in China's pocket. But they're not. We're going after China. Our guy Pete Haigsath is going to take them on straight on with the new warrior ethos. Those guys are going down. They better not mess with us because real we're real tough, you know. The guys are amplifying all that stupid content. Yeah, well, they're actually in business with the Chinese, and you know Musk also Tesla's got big connections to China as well, so you know he's an international power player. But he will it won't stop him once again from posturing as though that's not the case. Right, It's all a lot of fun. And then here's another story that's just it's just thrown in there just to as an example that the international international influences on American business and American politics is a real thing, and it's just something that has been there. It's just something that's there. Okay, let's just go that far and say that much is true. Okay. This one's from foreign policy dot com. Welme evil linking this, but here we go. This is by Michael Hirsch, title how Russian money helped save Trump's business. After his financial disasters two decades ago, no US bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in. Read a little bit of this. In the fall of nineteen ninety two, after you cut a deal with the US banks to work off nearly a billion dollars in personal debt, Donald Trump put on a big gallop for himself in Atlantic City to announce his come back party. Guests were given sticks with a picture of Trump's face glued to them so they could be photographed posting as a famous real estate mogul. As the theme music from the movie Rocky filled the room and EMC shouted let's hear it for the King, and Trump, wearing red box and gloves in a robe, burst through a paper screen. One of his casino executives announced that his boss had returned as a winner, but was mainly an act. D' antonio told Foreign Policy and Truth Trump was all but finished as a major real estate developer in the eyes of many in the business, and that's because the US banking industry was pretty much finished with them. Okay, what's coming off behind a paywall. The point of this article is they got money from Russia, Okay. And I know I shouldn't be linking this because it's foreign policy, and it's obviously just propaganda because Russia never does anything. Russia doesn't have any influence over anything in America. That's all disinformation, right. We know that we're part of the alternative media, so we're not allowed to talk about that, and so I don't know what point I was trying to make, because I'm not allowed to make it, So I'll just reverse everything I was just doing. Because as a good independent alternative journalist, I make sure I fall in lockstep with all the approved narratives and talking points at any given time, whether i'd be left wing, whether i'd be right wing, I make sure that I don't cross the wrong lines and say the wrong things and spread disinformation. I mean, it's just patently true that, yes, Trump to get that Russian money. Yes, there is some form of influence pedaling there. I'm not here to say the full extent or what exactly that is, but the fact that it's there is just it is indeed a fact. Okay. So that's another interesting thing. And once again it does deserve to be mentioned that Russia does not control the whole of online media, of right wing media. They have most certainly glombed on to that and glombed onto the MAGA. Cause anybody with any sense should see that, and one should also, once they noticed that, ask the simple question, well, why might that be a sort of benefit would there be to the Kremlin to boost MAGA. There are many answers to that question. I think the most obvious being the same answer to the I think the same answer is going to be to that question. As to the next question I'm gonna ask, it's look to another foreign actor in the Great Powers competition, China. Now, I don't have any specific direct ways in which China is boosting mega talking points online. I don't have anything like that for you. But if they wanted to, or if they were interested at all, why might they like Trump coming to power? What might be advantageous for them with this current regime in charge? If there were any advantage at all, of course there's not, But if there were, what would it be? I would venture to say. The answer to that is the crumbling of American constitutional government, the turning inward domestically of this entire country, in the America first sense, where we are so caught up and wrapped up in our own business. That is the truth. But not only that, the nature in which we are caught up with one another is so insane, so maddening, that no one can make sense of anything. It's almost as if we're swimming in disinformation campaigns and nobody knows what to make of anything. Everybody's at each other's throat everybody. The political division is no secret. It's just it's an open topic. It's just a reality that people just lament on a daily basis. So nobody likes it, but it's clearly there, and nobody seems interested in stopping it or able to stop it. People are talking about civil war like it's a good thing. You get people on social media advocating for civil war in America. Americans are advocating for civil war, they have been for years now, as if that's a good idea. How in the world do we get to this point? And once again back to the question, how might that benefit international adversaries to have America at its own throat, destroying itself withdrawing from its former international influence. Well, isn't it funny that there's stories just now starting to emerge in greater detail that China is very much ramping up their global influence operations in terms of diplomacy, business deals, things along the same lines of their Belt and Road project. They're trying to do that. They were talking about reinventating the it's like the international monetary funder, World Banks, something like that, some sort of international bank. They were talking about reviving all at a time where you know, all those international influence machines are evil and definitely the opposite of America first, and we're withdrawing from them as fast as we can. It's funny how another other countries are just jumping right in, almost as if they were chomping at the bit to do that. This whole time. What whole time, Oh, I don't know. The whole time we've been sitting here arguing about the culture wars, putting into power a reality television star and acting like he's the one actually in charge. Politicians seem to believe it, and they're doing everything to appease this guy, which is really something. So once again there's that back and forth of this is absurd, it's insane, and yet there is reality to it actually happening. This is the nonsense we've been thrown into against our will, Thank you very much. And yes, I'm saying this has everything to do with the fact that social media and online life has infected our minds, our perceptions of the world. It has strong armed public discourse, all the while claiming to be the bastion of free speech. Right Elon Musk taking over x to make it a because he's a free speech absolutely, just give me a break. They use free speech at every step of this ridiculous process. And isn't it funny how at the same time, all of these different media outlets are being sued by the president no less, and they just immediately settle and capitulate and send him millions of dollars just instantaneously. And all these lawyers are saying, oh, there's nothing to this case. Why the heck are they settling? They could have they would have definitely won. What is this just instant capitulation. It's almost as if everybody sees which way the wind is blowing, except maybe for us the population, because we're getting swept up in the breeze more often than not and told what to do, what to think, how to face one another as enemies. There's that civil war again. All the while these buffore zones stand up there telling us how we need to put the military onto our own streets to keep us safe from what I don't even know what. Their answer to that is some sort of amorphous criminal gang that wants to do more crime than the crime that used to be in cities. Now there's more. So we need the military to be there. Oh yeah, and there's also a legal immigrants where I kick them out. That's good, and anybody who is against that needs to be thrown in prison because they're against the idea of the government doing this job. So obviously they're terrorists. Now, when you just sit back and you look at this, it's absurd, it's stupid, it's embarrassing. It's a slap in the face to the rights that we're supposed to have. It's definitely an example of an authoritarian government rising up, crushing any freedoms we once had, any civil liberties we once had, trampling on the Bill of Rights doesn't even exist anymore. And then yeah, then they have the gall to talk about free speech. Really, I don't know what exactly we do about this, but it has to be it has to be more than nothing. We have to at least talk in a sensible manner on a daily basis to regular people about how none of this makes any sense, about how it's so stupid, about how the realities star up there acting like God's gift to America. It's just a demented old man who the actual oligarchs behind him very likely hate. I think that they hate the guy, but they have to pander to him because he is this mere object of power now and doing anything. Honestly, I think they're just waiting for the guy to kill over And at that point will not be a point for celebration either, because I know a lot of people are going to and I won't care that he'll be dead, that's for sure. However, the fact remains that we're not going to be in any better situation because his successor is a total plant dude of these Silicon Valley guys.
Speaker 4: Dude, Sorry, one quick, my check, just checking something out, Okay, I got it, Uh, And just a thought, so I don't just drop in for stupid reasons. Charlie Kirk was a martyr. What do you think will happen if Trump drops dead? Regardless of how, why, when? If he does it well in office, that'll be a bigger problem than anybody imagines.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Mike has checked properly, and your sound level should be improved now, sorry to bother you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well exactly, that's the last thing any of us need, and so let's hope that doesn't happen. Hopefully he just does there to just go by the wayside whenever that is, and people are saying for some reason that he's doing everything he can to stay in power past his due amount of the four years term that he was elected to serve, that he's doing everything right now so that he can just trample on that after the four year term is up, he'll just stay in there. Gee whiz. I don't know why anybody's saying that, but yeah, this things are getting crazy. There's no going back from here. There's no going back. We are all the way in this technocratic hell hole that has already destroyed what was America has gone. We just pretend we're just paying lip service and saying America first, because it's a convenient propaganda slogan. It's all it is. There's no substance to that other than the destruction of definitely the destruction of America's international influence for the one thing, and again that's debatable whether that was there was any good aspects to that, but you better believe that the successors too, that they're not going to be any better. And I don't know, maybe it is that at this oligarchy taking control and a technocratic sense here in our country is hedging their bets and making business deals with the other sides internationally, so they will be treated somewhat fairly by the new system that's installed internationally by these other countries. Right, So if so that they're insulated from that, I don't know if that's what's happening. Maybe I don't know. Certainly, these guys are doing deals with each other. Oh, another funny thing about Ellison is that he's bought out Tony Blair. That's kind of funny to watch. Tony Blair is just his little puppet on the string for Ellison these days. He dumped hundreds of millions of dollars, I believe, into Tony Blair's foundation, and now Blair goes around doing these events where he's interviewing Ellison and asking him all these important questions on what government needs to do. Now, Ellison proceeds to tell us like, well, we need to create government databases of all citizens and set up an electronic surveillance system to keep the citizenry in order so that they don't step out of line. We need a technological surveillance control policing system. And of course Tony blairll sits there and say, oh boy, what a great idea. I'm sure, glad, I sure hope you do it. And yes, don't worry. He's going about doing it right now. So him and his other Silicon Valley friends. Liberators, some of them libertarians, some of them don't really give a damn what politically they would call themselves. They just no power, and they are getting it. They're buying it. So they have the means to take control, and that's what they're doing. They have the technological means to control our society in in a very technical, scientific way. That's what they want to do. It's cold, it's calculated, it's efficient, and they would tell you that that's a good thing. The old ways of doing things are too slow, they're clunky, they're boring, but definitely in efficient, and so we got to get rid of them. We got to doze all that stuff. You got to officiate the government commensurate. I'm here to commensurate this here trial. But anyway, that's pretty much what's going on. I don't know what everybody else thinks. Uh, maybe everybody else likes the military sent onto uh the streets of American states. Maybe that's a good. Maybe, I just don't understand how that's not just wonderful military snipers pointing their rifles at protesters. That's good, that's the First Amendment at work. Yeah. So if this is what you voted for in quotations, I've read that a lot on the social media propaganda streams. This is what I voted for? Who are you?
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 1: Are you a bot? Are you a person? Are you being paid by someone to say the things you're saying? I sure hope so, because if you're not, you're an even bigger idiot than what you look like. And you look pretty bad, okay, having some sort of American flag on your bio, and then you go about saying things like this, don't burn that American flag either. It's illegal now, okay, because of free to because the First Amendment said so I can't do that sort of thing. You'll be thrown in jail for a year or more. Just rampant corruption, Tom Homan making these deals with private prisons to get them contracts for the people that they're going to round up so that they can make a bunch of money off of it. It's all fine, it's all just business as usual in America, and business is booming. So yeah, I don't know, maybe you like all that and maybe maybe this is all the good thing. Uh, I don't know. That's enough of this though. This is the end of the age of transitions. For tonight, I'm gonna shift it over to the Uncle Show, Uncle the Podcast in Beer Minies, because this is Friday night on the Ochili Radio Network and it's gonna be a good time. So do stay tuned for that. Once again, check out the Patreon campaign if you're able to. It does help me continue this show, and we're working on that project. I'm gonna do as much on it as I can when I can, and invite you to be a part of it.
Speaker 3: With you to transition to Base the website.
Speaker 6: Superbolic conversation. What do you facts? Show effectation, the station devastation, the.
Speaker 7: Effect Go ahead in the Truth about the JAFA assassination?
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 8: Baker's wild claim oswell, girlfriends you knew?
Speaker 1: Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 4: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 2: But okay.
Speaker 8: On the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy, come on now, has a real effort on the Day of Hey assassination claim.
Speaker 4: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims.
Speaker 2: Judith very Baker in her own.
Speaker 1: Words, Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 3: The one who who?
Speaker 9: In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 10: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 11: This is the comedy hour Van Talk Here Sidekick and Missus, Sidekick Man, Crazy Accidents, and the Clock Room.
Speaker 3: In the podcast.
Speaker 12: Barn Him, Unco, the podcast Get the Phones, Ringing Crack Grocery Crew, Uncle, the podcast Uncle, the podcast One Uncle, the podcast Get the Trees, Moan Should.
Speaker 11: Uncle, the podcast Crazy Acid Say Can't you Cry?
Speaker 3: I'm Goo?
Speaker 1: A podcast on an hour, Tell Them an hours So, Unco the podcast on the.
Speaker 11: Conversation Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Sidekick Stop playing with those Uncle, the podcast One Cushion, Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 3: On the podcast Uncle, the podcast.
Speaker 13: Just One Wanted Wanted Person They dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 14: H Hoy Hoy, Hoy, Hooney Horny.
Speaker 15: This is Moneysee podcast Codreat God wat go wait here, we pick up your right hands, your cellphones and he me and listen to I'll go to the podcast watch out. If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air.
Speaker 3: Drums.
Speaker 13: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You were the same to Uncle's broadcast. My name is Jaron. I'm a nephew who means to start of the show.
Speaker 16: Hello, ty boy, it's three hundred and eighty for episode for a finite and.
Speaker 13: I believe we got a calla on the line. Let's get it on the line right away.
Speaker 1: What we're live night from the radio network. And you can always call three one nine zero one six, so you can join a show by calling that and be on. But I guess we already have somebody who called.
Speaker 13: That he with someone on the line, So I kicked.
Speaker 1: Do we need to go to that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 16: Don't I always gazing thing crazy crazy questions.
Speaker 13: I always go to that they're on the line immediately. Yes, when they're on the line, that's what we do.
Speaker 3: We wait, we wait.
Speaker 13: Could I get information that there's one waiting?
Speaker 1: Okay, and I go right to it.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 13: That's the way I work it. I don't know about your section. You're you're, you're, you're part of your show.
Speaker 16: Yeah, but I don't understand that show. But being but being that's how I will my show.
Speaker 1: Okay, so as soon as this show starts, the only thing that happens is that you hear the caller.
Speaker 13: I know the caller is waiting.
Speaker 1: We know that the caller is waiting, so I go right to them, and then we go right to them exactly. So, so do we have to go to the caller now?
Speaker 13: Yes? Okay, I'm sitting here for it, all right? Right down? Who's the clue? Line? Gone with him?
Speaker 1: Hello? Oh colle you are on, I'll call the podcast. What happened on Friday? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Where is he?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: No caller?
Speaker 13: Okay, you said there was somebody waiting on the line.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 4: And for a second, first second, your audio disappeared. Number one, number two, the caller hung up. So I'm just telling you.
Speaker 13: Here we go a ken.
Speaker 2: Well they hung them. Uh, and I'm gonna tell you it is Chris.
Speaker 4: All right, Chris. If you want to call back in, please do. We're gonna get you on right away. But there there, sound dipped off of me.
Speaker 2: For a second. I was trying not to interrupt the broadcast. Please call back.
Speaker 4: In and anybody else join us at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I was trying not to bother you because my audio went out. I couldn't hear you guys for like a couple of minutes, but you were still broadcasting. Okay, So anyway three one nine three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Anybody can join Uncle the Podcast via the phone, So go ahead. I just happened to miss that and uh, you know, because the audio dipped out on me. Sorry, guys, anyway, I'm on it.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: It's our technocratic lords are trying to take out this information stream called Uncle the Podcast. Uncle we know too much.
Speaker 13: Wait a minute, people are working on my end now because they've finished with your end, so they start working on my end. Oh boy, they gonna miss a lot, that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: My end is getting dangerously close to your end, and if the two ends meet, it's gonna be like a circuit is closed. And these guys know everything about technology and circuits. It's over on Hale.
Speaker 13: Who is these people? Man efect?
Speaker 16: Let's investigate. I want to find out how they are. Okay, but this is getting seerious.
Speaker 13: Somebody, and when we can't do a dam polls is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Somebody's after us, so they better stand down.
Speaker 13: That I can today to them.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're safe for now. I think we're okay, we're here, we're broadcasting. I do see that we have some folks in the chat over at YouTube, so let's see what's going on there.
Speaker 13: We have puppa, oh, Papa getting ready. Papa. You know, we might be talking about he's here.
Speaker 1: He says, good evening, boys, what he tells us. Okay, so that's cool. So thank you everybody for listening at a Chili dot com. If you're on YouTube, if you're on Twitch, you're on Rumble, if you're on kick TikTok is not going out on TikTok tonight because it's doing that weird thing it does to me.
Speaker 7: But what is it?
Speaker 1: It does this thing TikTok uncle where whenever I do the podcast on Friday nights, sometimes when I do my settings before the show, it says you have to apply to re sign up to the same thing I already had, and then it says, well, wait eight hours to do that. I'm like, well that's gonna be after the show's over.
Speaker 13: Well, we're gonna have to do something about that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 13: I'm just gonna do my ton and just threw it out to them what might've been doing.
Speaker 16: I think that'd be easier than because you're having a problem with this tic tac right now into and you're grabbing something from my tic tac thing to go to the show, and now what.
Speaker 1: Happens there, It'll be back, It'll be back up. It's just some weird little thing it does. I don't even know why it does it. And then it always lets me reapply anyway. So I don't know what in the world's going on, but the TikTok's going well. Otherwise, Uh, follow the TikTok everybody. That's important. Uncle the podcast at Uncle the podcast on ticktac. So we've been getting some traction over there with the videos, right all. What videos have been putting on ear lately?
Speaker 16: Steve and.
Speaker 13: Oh, I put a video one a footpool footbool pooh video I just put on.
Speaker 5: This day today.
Speaker 1: It's a real short video.
Speaker 13: It was a shot one but as saying what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what you're you're you're picks You're exactly like, here's my picture. Check it out and it's crazy like it's got nearly two thousand views, I think, first of all, but then also my wife was saying like, oh, look they're they're in the comments section saying like different picks. So what they're doing is they must be pausing the video seeing what your picks are on this piece of paper all in front of the camera right a second, and they're they're making a little comment about this or that game that you happen to pick. So that's kind of weird. It's wild.
Speaker 16: I thought, Oh, certain people gotta understand some of here with these betters.
Speaker 13: That you guys don't understand in this house, okay, is for the on makers, like for example with Vegas. They put it out there and they try to get you to bite in it.
Speaker 17: And you all do, oh, like the fools that we are ease you into, and it works. That's how it works. It shouldn't be so good. They shouldn't, I mean, the good job.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what.
Speaker 11: You go.
Speaker 13: You're the one actually put it into the house.
Speaker 16: Actually in the beginning, not to say, because he had it in his book and they said, hell.
Speaker 13: Get that number, and these people wanted to play it, and so you get the number.
Speaker 16: And now we got talking about TikTok or you're talking about the betting.
Speaker 13: The betting.
Speaker 16: I don't take tagtle pictures.
Speaker 13: I'm talking about and and and and and she says, who're gonna have picked? We got the picks tonight. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, we know and and that stuff. So, yeah, we've become addicted to these fo picking sheet and it's a real problem.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 13: I don't know about that guy either, Just say yes right now.
Speaker 16: I am Jay, And I don't understand what that play was all about. That play in these top had three timeouts. That's disgusting. I don't understand what the heck just happened. And sitting there bumbling their fingers like this doing this, not going to concentrate on a game.
Speaker 13: Who was the players?
Speaker 1: They were their fingers.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's the way they do.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the Rams Niners game that last night. For anybody who's not following this, Uh, the Rams really dropped the ball. They did you up, literally speaking.
Speaker 13: They had it. They had They hanged the game blumpily, but they did not play the time eat it.
Speaker 1: There were all yeah that went wrong with that one.
Speaker 13: So I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a bummer. They should have everybody they came to that game, everybody thinking the Rams should have won. The Niners had so many.
Speaker 13: They hadn't they hand? Then they hand the.
Speaker 2: Home they were favorite home field home.
Speaker 13: That's two and a half. What was the spread. I don't even know what the speed was.
Speaker 1: It should be noted. I'll go on the home field advantage front when it comes to Sofi Stadium, and you see this when the camera pans out and you see crowd shots, there's at least as many Niners fans as there are Rams fans in that stadium for those games, I would argue probably more Niners.
Speaker 13: To know what I think it is.
Speaker 16: What's that that stadium is a mixture of people. It's what the cooler people like, the forty nine people like the Rams. So it's you could say, even now, I don't know that, even I knowing then they might they might even blow.
Speaker 13: Up that stadium.
Speaker 1: Sers are more of an established team for several different reasons. But we won't get into all that. I'll just say the short version of the story is that I think there's more Niners fans in attendance, So hopefully isn't a complete advantage when you're talking about that, But I don't think so now everybody call in. Uh let's see. Let me pull up the phone number three one nine seven five zero one six. You can join the show. Chuck, are you there? Did I lose Chuck?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: No, I'm here. I'm here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I got scared because I know that you said it's a CD, and there's a CD it Just look for the C and you see them. I see coch is correct?
Speaker 2: You see the C on the screen. I'm still there.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, I'm gonna look for the C.
Speaker 13: See I AF You an AF?
Speaker 2: So I can't yeah?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, in a way, I'm in a F. He's a C. Okay, you got it? Now, see I do.
Speaker 13: If you ain't just a plane talker, if you look.
Speaker 4: On the right side, you should see a panel right where it shows you right now to see and then you see my little meter jumping there when I talk. But if I ain't talking, the C is there by itself right right.
Speaker 1: I do to relegate that window to the top left part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're the big AF in the center of my screen.
Speaker 11: Wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, yeah, I'm an a F.
Speaker 2: Yep. Here I'll send you.
Speaker 4: I'll create a screenshot and put it in the chat room, so you can just see exactly what I'm saying non jitsu if you like.
Speaker 13: But but no calls right now for chuck right, Nope, you you.
Speaker 2: Should hear when when there is a call. What I try to do mostly folks is hit this.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, you know, yeah, and we just tested to make sure you could hear it.
Speaker 2: Right there you go. So we don't know.
Speaker 1: Everybody's welcome to call topics in the meantime, we'll just have to hit topics and I hit.
Speaker 13: The topic, so I have to you said you had when I got him. What do you gun? And you start talking right now?
Speaker 4: This might be a good time for one of the things we talked about, uncle, because we had a caller, but they haven't called back.
Speaker 2: Maybe they had something to do.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: They could have got busy, right.
Speaker 13: So talked about the baseball.
Speaker 2: Well we could do that right now, why not?
Speaker 1: That'll probably make callers.
Speaker 16: Okay, line down, I'm talking about a baseball people here were doing talking baseball. And now we have some exciting news for the punt the news the Phillage fans. Yeah, we got the Phillies playing the Dodges in a full ten set series. So what is going to happen on the full game series?
Speaker 13: Question to ask you?
Speaker 16: So give a call and I know you're there dead. Yeah, the main man and and try to talk about you at team.
Speaker 1: If they interested in this topic, do call. Cool, we'll talk about Phillies versus Dodgers playoff series coming on. Exciting, that's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I got a question. You know who I'm rooting for.
Speaker 4: I got a question for uncle because I remember in Philly, right, because they're going to have to spend some of them games in Philly in this series, right, at.
Speaker 16: Least correct it starts, wait a minute, start.
Speaker 13: I was wondering you guys, it will start that.
Speaker 1: It should start Philadelphia because they had the they were further because LA started in the divisional round or whatever, and Philly was already ahead to this round without having to play the previous round that LA did.
Speaker 13: So I don't they go to Philly?
Speaker 2: They play home first, they go they go to Phillies, They go to Phillies.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, if that's.
Speaker 13: The way it goes, somebody call and let us know if we're saying it right.
Speaker 1: I'm probably not, but you get the idea, right, Yeah, I do they have to they have to be playing.
Speaker 2: Well, one of us could look that up in five seconds.
Speaker 4: But I got another question because see in the old Philly Stadium at Veterans Stadium, and I think they might I don't know if they moved or they were playing on moving, but Veterans Stadium used.
Speaker 2: To have a jail in it.
Speaker 18: They literally got a jail in the Stateum, yeah, there's a jail and or there was a jail in the Philly Stadium.
Speaker 2: Seriously, there really is for people to get too drunk and too stupid.
Speaker 13: I don't think again of the move.
Speaker 1: A new stadium.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I was asking.
Speaker 1: They don't have Veteran same they don't have to stadium anymore.
Speaker 4: For sure, Well they got a stadium uncle, but I don't know if they got the same one or if the new stadium has a jail.
Speaker 2: I just know the old Phillies Stadium had a jail. So the thing is, I was just curious if anybody is like one of these online betting sites or whatever, anybody would a pull if there's still a jail at the Phillies Home Stadium.
Speaker 4: Is anybody taking bets on how many people end up because I've seen people bet on this before. How many how many drunks are going to end up in the jail at the Veterans Stadium.
Speaker 2: That's been a betting line.
Speaker 13: About half Oh, I know how many.
Speaker 1: That would be at least about half half the stadium.
Speaker 16: Half the stadium, because you know they go crazy for drinking.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean a baseball game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're in trouble though. If half a stadium got to go to jail that night, I mean, that's that's pretty rough.
Speaker 2: But I know, I know that.
Speaker 13: That would be that would be the thing is time.
Speaker 2: I mean that that might even that might even make Gritty stop for a second. Ago what Gritty In case you don't know, In case people don't know, Gritty is the mascot of the Philadelphia Flyer and he is a freaky looking, weird mascot dude.
Speaker 13: And oh yeah, that man Scott, I remember him.
Speaker 1: Oh we got Pupper. Pepper's going to see info. He's saying it's Citizens Bank Park Now Veterans was demolished.
Speaker 13: Okay, there we go, So the jail cell is out.
Speaker 4: Now does Citizens Bank Park, well, we don't know, hang on, does Citizens Bank Park is not the Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got it. But does Citizens Bank Park have a jail in it? That's the other question.
Speaker 1: Paper out?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, does it? That's an.
Speaker 1: Tell us the story on that one.
Speaker 13: Now we're gonna look at that. Now we're getting into something.
Speaker 1: Like the talking day.
Speaker 16: Oh phone call, let's check this boosting out and done here with him.
Speaker 19: Hell, I don't know why why it is I have to call in here and correct you guys. It's first off, let's get it straight. At the five game series and yes it is in Philly.
Speaker 1: Yes, there we go.
Speaker 16: Okay, wait a second, wait second, were in a three game series and.
Speaker 5: And the Dodgers, you know they got bullpen problems.
Speaker 19: But you know what, it looks like that kid, Roku Roki whatever, the young Japanese kid, looks like he's going to be a closer now. So he's been lights out as two times he's been out there since he came back from the injured list. So I think the Dodgers are just going to go all the way to the World Series again, don't you, uncle?
Speaker 13: I don't depending. I think who they're playing, it's who they're playing.
Speaker 19: It doesn't matter who they're playing. Man, They've got a championship to defend and they're going to do it. Man, Drink and drink, bring back the bring back the twenty seven Yankees. It won't matter, ed Ed, you got show Hay.
Speaker 13: That was that was last year. Okay, ed Ed, real quick, I'm here for this, okay.
Speaker 2: So you listen to me for a second and over these guys, just for a second.
Speaker 4: You're very, very loud, So if you can back off your phone just to touch because you're so loud, I don't want to try and turn you down. I'd rather that you just back off your phone a little bit because you are so bruly loud and clear.
Speaker 2: You're drowning out Uncle Lenn Aaron in any exchange. So easy, you don't have to raise your voice. You're being heard, Okay, just let you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, So if I moved the mouth part away, how is it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a little milder. But that's yes, that's a little milder. But you're so loud you can barely hear me when I'm trying to talk back to you.
Speaker 2: So just take it easy. You don't have to raise your voice. You're definitely being heard. That's all I'm letting you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Sorry, to interrupt, but yeah, of course it's a five game series because I don't Yeah, it's I.
Speaker 19: Don't have a I don't have a volume control. I could try to talk ahead herb it. Yeah, no, it's trying to get excited.
Speaker 2: Just take it easy.
Speaker 4: But you're telling us that it's a five game series. It's a five game series because of the wild card.
Speaker 2: It's a five game series because of the wild card number one and number two. But do you know is there a jail in the new stadium?
Speaker 1: That was the question, Oh oh that I don't answer down the chat answered that. He says, no, there is not. He says there is, Okay, cool, I do not I do not know.
Speaker 3: No, I do not know.
Speaker 5: Am I talking too quiet?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 2: No, you're fine, ed, but you're not hearing us too well somehow, okay, because yeah, all.
Speaker 13: Right, you no, I'm here.
Speaker 5: I think I'm hearing it pretty good. Sometimes I feel like when I'm talking, I'm talking over you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you kind of are.
Speaker 4: But it's all right, don't worry about it. We're not going to sit here try and figure that out. Let me see if I can turn you down. Let me see if I can turn you down. Myself a little. You guys go ahead and talk.
Speaker 19: Sorry, yeah, go for it, man, But no, the Dodgers just beat the Cincinnati Reds in the They had to play the wild card team because they didn't have one of the two best records this year. But they beat the They swept the Reds two out of three. Now this is the division time game, So I was I gotta.
Speaker 13: Go back to this five out of seven, three out of five and four out of seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uncle, it's means yes, because it's the wildcard uncle.
Speaker 5: In baseball?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, first round, oh this one.
Speaker 5: This is a division series now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, division series and wild Dodgers.
Speaker 5: Already did a wildcard round.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, division series and wildcard, right, Uncle, is the best three out of five? Okay, then when you do the Championship series, it's four out of seven, and the World Series it is four out of seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the next round. The first two rounds are possible.
Speaker 4: You got a three out of five deal. And because it's sure, I mean you know that's the way it is. The wildcard and this other thing, this interdivisional part.
Speaker 13: So this so this one then that's coming up.
Speaker 5: Poksam boom, three out of five, yeah, three out of five.
Speaker 13: On three out of five, so it's it's just like the first one.
Speaker 5: No, now, the first one was two out of three the wild card. Yeah, during a three wild card.
Speaker 2: During the season, most series and then most two team series uncle are just three are just three game series or sometimes there's a four game series. That's during the regular season. But when it comes to the playoff structure, then it's either three out of one playoffs, yes, yeah, but when it's the playoffs playoffs, well, when it's playoffs.
Speaker 4: If you win three games, it's over. So you don't need five games. So that's what's confusing. So it's three out of five or four out of seven, that's the way it goes. I mean, if you only got four games in the World Series, that's all.
Speaker 16: You play, right, So then what we've got here then is on when he went to three out of five.
Speaker 5: Correct, that's where we're at right now.
Speaker 2: That's what we're doing right now.
Speaker 13: First first round.
Speaker 5: The first starting tomorrow.
Speaker 13: Starne ain't Tomorbo the second round? Oh no, this is it just again the important.
Speaker 19: The wild card stuff is finished. Now we're moving to the division series and both.
Speaker 1: Of the important really the only thing you need to know is that the Dodgers face the Reds and I know that.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about the second round.
Speaker 1: Now what we're looking at, that's what this news series with the Philadelphia Phillies. L A is playing a five game series with the Philadelphia Phillies. Whoever wins three games there is going to win that series.
Speaker 13: Oh so yeah, what did then? I understand.
Speaker 16: Now what they're doing then is putting three out of five in two setting series.
Speaker 13: Yes, before they get to the four out of seven.
Speaker 19: Now, I'm no, no, no, no, there's only one three out of five series. The Wildcards are three games. Now, the wild Card used to be a one off. I mean a team, a team with a great record could lose one game before they started this three game series for the wild Cards and then they're eliminated by one game.
Speaker 5: So three game.
Speaker 19: Series, if they have to have this wild card extended thing, three games are better than a one off. You know, because back in twenty one, the Dodgers had the second best record in baseball, but the Giants had one game better. The Dodgers had to play a one off game against Saint Louis. They could have eliminated him you know that's that's ridiculous. But no, it's three game series for wild Card, three for five Division series, four out of seven, Championship series, four out of seven World Series.
Speaker 5: Okay, but now we got that out of You think the Phillies, you think the Dodgers can take the Phillies, but the.
Speaker 13: Three out of five is what I'm getting confused at.
Speaker 1: Well, don't think too hard about it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, no, that you have one question though, Yeah, that's just what it is right now. Now, the series that starts tomorrow is three out of five and they start in Philly.
Speaker 1: So that INDI, yes, that's very good.
Speaker 13: So they know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Then we know what's going to happen. Then of course what's gonna happen you we.
Speaker 13: Know, we know what you in, what's going to happen in the Clackloom.
Speaker 1: So what you're okay, So what you're insinuating, uncle, is that we're looking out of Philadelphia. Phillies win in game one. That's what you're saying in game one, game one, because it's in Philadelphia.
Speaker 13: It's in Philadelphia. Now, I mean, where do you want to go?
Speaker 3: Ed?
Speaker 5: You get it's tough for well I'm not I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 19: Shoani is going to start and he'll probably hit a couple of home runs and the Phillies will be crying in the in their clubhouse after the game.
Speaker 5: What else is.
Speaker 13: Tao?
Speaker 3: Man? This guy.
Speaker 16: You know, I've got another one on the line in the clackloom that's a Phillies fan. This is what's so interested into peaceful See what I'm doing.
Speaker 13: You see I told you I was gonna do tonight.
Speaker 5: Now you understand You're bringing the people together, man, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Bring these cities on two opposite sides of the country together, right.
Speaker 13: And your producer and your producer is angry a hot dog Minnesota.
Speaker 2: So your producer is angry because the met's saying in it okay done.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well I know my meds saying in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: They let the Reds get them. They did it. They did it on their own. But all the money they spent, well, shoot.
Speaker 19: Well, the Dodger bullpen tried to keep them out of getting in, but they managed anyway. But Dodger bullpen has been terrible the second half of the season, so, I mean it's it's been.
Speaker 5: Really horrible bullpen. Second it looks like the closer.
Speaker 19: Now he comes out for one inning and so far he's seen six hitters and struck out four of them, popped up a couple of them.
Speaker 5: He might be the answer. He might be the bullpens.
Speaker 13: What is who is this guy?
Speaker 5: Who is Ki Suzuki?
Speaker 19: He's a Japanese pitcher, real young kid, and he had an injury early in the season, and I think he was having some nervous anxious issues being in the big lights and everything for a while. But his his velocity's back, his shoulders better, and he seems to be uh able to handle the pressure now. Especially he's just you know, he's normally a starting right now they're using him as a start of the game.
Speaker 5: Open guy.
Speaker 13: I don't know what's also a picture too?
Speaker 3: You know who? You know who?
Speaker 13: All you've got Dodgers have that. It went from the Angels to the Dodgers. They they got him, I mean, so they got to unicorn man. Yeah, you're saying it.
Speaker 19: And he'll be pitching now too. He's gonna start pitching tomorrow. He starts, they said, unless they change it. He's starting the first game out there. So that's gonna be there, gonna be.
Speaker 5: But the Phillies are formidable. The Phillies are very formal.
Speaker 13: It's not going to be easy when I was seventeen. Oh well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 1: We will where did he go, who starts, who the starting pitcher is, We'll see how the game hands out. We don't know. We do know that the Dodgers, so said.
Speaker 5: You guys said, you've got a Phillies fan on the line. Where's the Phillies fan at? Bring him on?
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, Poppa is getting on the phone. Here, bring the phone, ring the phone, please call play call if he can call off phone, because we're gonna we got.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I thought I thought he was already on the line. I thought he was just on hold. I didn't know. I didn't know that he hadn't called.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is in the chat. So peer is in the chat.
Speaker 13: He's in the chat. He'll get over to a phone.
Speaker 1: YouTube he might call in. He does call him, So you're certainly welcome to do so again, Pupper and anybody else for that matter, call in. Please do one six. We're live here on the Uncle Show. We've got ed on the line. We're talking about the Major League Baseball playoffs. We're in the playoff postseason. He's again real exciting here. So but of course you can talk about anything if you call in. You can change the topic if you want.
Speaker 13: We have we have the uh, we have the jount, we have Betroyed. Also, Tiger is in.
Speaker 1: They still playing, I believe so Tiger, Tiger, Tiger.
Speaker 5: There's still away.
Speaker 19: Where's Jimmy at then, Jimmy ought to be on here, Yeah, Jimmy's a Tigers fan.
Speaker 1: Jimmy, Jimmy usually cools. Where is that, Jimmy boy, Jimmy obviously welcome to call.
Speaker 13: You're welcome to clothe too.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of people we need to There's Tigers are fading there for a while.
Speaker 5: Should I guess they made it in huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who who?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 19: I was the Tiger's kind of collapsed at the end of the season. But I guess they made their way into the wild card and got through then.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, they got into it. I don't know how, but they did full back, like you said, they fell back.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking in part yeah, yeah, I don't know. Some and I think who else got hot?
Speaker 19: Somebody got hot and knocked him out? The brewer or no, he's a Brewers fan. Is he a Brewis fan or a Tiger's fan? I get confused.
Speaker 13: Now wait a minute, now, the Brews a plane.
Speaker 5: They're both Upper Midwest teams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jimmy is definitely, uh a Michigan oriented guy, so I think he's a Tigers man.
Speaker 2: I don't want to speak for him.
Speaker 13: He's a Tiger fan.
Speaker 16: Detroit, Detroit, Detroit Tiger, Detroit.
Speaker 2: Lions.
Speaker 13: I know it that Lions, Lions, and he's I know he's a Detroit name.
Speaker 19: But I feel like I've heard him call Brewers before too, because they're they're over they're.
Speaker 5: Up there somewhere too. I don't remember the uh what are they? Where are they? Milwaukee Brewers? Yeah, so they're just a state.
Speaker 1: Away, come up? But I know he's not a fan.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm gonna put the bracket. I'm gonna put the bracket in the chat room, okay, where it stands, just so you guys see it, so there's no more confusion about it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, all right, Okay, I'll be over at the dot com shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get it.
Speaker 1: It's going to drop in there any second, okay, cool, just being slow.
Speaker 2: It's getting there though. Just it'll be at the live chatroom at ochelly dot com. Aaron, can you tell that Ed cannot really hear you? Sharply because you notice like there might be a delay or something. He's like not hearing you, and he.
Speaker 13: I do, yeah, okay, yeah, I do notice. Yeah, I've noticed in that too. It's just that of stops go stop tho thing.
Speaker 2: Now. It's what it is is that if Ed here's a delayed uh interaction in the call.
Speaker 4: He starts talking and doesn't realize that you started talking a second before.
Speaker 2: That's what's happening. I'm just sorting it out.
Speaker 4: I'm figuring out what the problem is on my end over here. But I don't think it's I don't think I'm causing it. There's just a delay in what Ed's hearing and what you're doing somehow. Okay, see there's the bracket.
Speaker 2: In the chat room though.
Speaker 5: I just got so.
Speaker 19: I'm on a very cheap little flip phone outside here too, so it could be partly my phone.
Speaker 5: It seems to do this even if I'm home on the home phone too. But you just want of those wonky things.
Speaker 4: But you guy, but you guys, hear how loud he is. He's loud and clear with his cheap little flip phone, right, guys.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, I think cans talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's not just it's not just the flip phone.
Speaker 4: I adjusted the settings for the calls a little bit to make sure that they were good and clear. But we do have a delay here in this situation for some reason. So I'll see if I can figure that out too anyway, because I think.
Speaker 5: I heard it earlier too.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 19: But I hear you guys, fine, when when you know, if if we're not talking over each other, I when you guys are talking, I'm hearing you good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you might not.
Speaker 4: You might not be able to tell because I'm sitting here listening mostly I'm not talking most of the time. You can't tell the little weird timing glitches, like if you're hearing them delayed, you don't know they're delayed. You think that's when they spoke, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, if that makes sense to you, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm making it clear. So yeah, that's what. Okay.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think there's an overlap delay that I've always noticed, and I've always kind of just tried to negotiate it when I call him. Yeah, it just was maybe it's a little worse tonight or something, Right.
Speaker 4: That's what I was gonna say. I think it's a little worse tonight, So you know, sorry about that. I just want to make sure you guys can hear each other. That's all all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yeah, we're gonna work through this. Not too worried.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: I came into the show thinking that we were maybe maybe gonna have like really high listenership viewership, but it seems to be the opposite, because we're doing really good on TikTok. We're gaining traction there. I don't know, it just seems like the show is growing. But then this happens. But then again, like less calls doesn't necessarily mean nobody's yeah, I don't know, whatever it's it's it's a whole lot whatever.
Speaker 4: Okay, there are less listeners though, Aaron on my end over here, I can see that. Although I do want to say I want to give a shout out to Robin because he may be listening what I think is his Canadian address.
Speaker 2: He still might be listening. So before creative accident shows up, somewhere and asks how Robin's doing. I'll beat you to it.
Speaker 4: I think that's Robin there, and we do obviously hope that he's recovering and doing well. But I think one of let me make sure about the number here.
Speaker 2: But I think it's three Canadian listeners. Let me just double check that.
Speaker 4: Uh, one, two, yes, three, one of three or yeah, one of three of those Canadian listeners I hope is Robin uh.
Speaker 2: But because yeah, it would be in the right Yeah, it's in the right pocket.
Speaker 4: And he's definitely been listening for like a whole time that you should have been on air, both of you, so I can see that.
Speaker 2: So I'm hoping that's Robin.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And also just because I know Uncle wants to know, we got Germany, we got the United Kingdom and the United States. But I'll tell you right now, I've got half of the gross numbers that I expect for an Uncle live broadcast right now on my side.
Speaker 2: But who knows what the rest of them look like?
Speaker 1: You know, Well, I'll say that the little number things on the live stream thing I have over here looks low too, So I don't know when the world is going on.
Speaker 2: This is is there a special TV night or something. Is there something special on TV?
Speaker 4: Or is there a big game going on, like some kind of you know, other championship besides baseball.
Speaker 2: I mean, there could be a lot of different things happening.
Speaker 13: What do you think maybe not today know of just a baseball series. I'm just asking, you know, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not where either. It's acting like there is, but I can't tell. I don't know, you know, I don't like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what night they hold the Grammys anymore. But maybe that might get people.
Speaker 13: Away Sunday Sunday, Sundays Sunday Day and the Grammys Sunday Grammys Woods on Sunday, and that I know that, I do know, which is.
Speaker 4: Why I kind of like to broadcast on Sundays, but I hate it at the same time because live listeners are just they go away because there's so much stuff happening on Sundays between football and everything else.
Speaker 2: So it's like I don't want to compete with all that on Sundays and never mind, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, i'd say what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You know, well, we were just competing with the TGIF lineup with ercle step by Step one are the other shows on that the TGIF shows.
Speaker 4: See But I know if we were if we were doing this like and we knew we had like a twenty year old audience and twenty five year old audience, I'd say, you know what, they're going out.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 2: That's why that was the problem with a bunch of TV shows, is.
Speaker 4: That, like if they had young people that were tuning in and they wanted to get rid of your show, they'd stick you on a Friday night, like, especially during the summer, because they knew none of your young people were going to stay home.
Speaker 2: To watch it or listen or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But that's not the issue here.
Speaker 4: Something else is happening on Friday occasionally, and this is one of those times where I'm telling you if my metrics are correct or my you know data is correct, Hey, I got about half.
Speaker 2: Of the listeners you should have right now.
Speaker 4: So and our good friends in Germany have been there for the past seventeen hours and they're sticking through it. But you know, Canada, US UK just double checking again. I thought I saw Spain pop up but went away.
Speaker 13: Spain. Oh wow, that's Spain. That would be nice to get a Spain on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that went away.
Speaker 1: I would like to listen.
Speaker 13: I would like to listen to some of those people if they have a cold voice.
Speaker 5: Spain isn't Spain. Wasn't there a girl in Spain that listens sometimes?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 1: Yes, there was a lady that. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Whatever happened in these ladies, I don't know, because I've had I've had two of them. I had quite a bit to at least two of.
Speaker 2: Them are toren that. But yeah, the two biggest ones were the lady from Spain and Sunshine.
Speaker 1: She used to call in.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, Sunshine, but yeah, yeah, Sunshine, that's the one.
Speaker 2: They were the two ladies that were like, you know, a lot calling in. But you've had other ladies call in. It's just mostly it's guys, you know. Yeah, but that's what most of your listeners are. From what I see, you don't have a ton of female listeners you've got you know, that's one of those things. You didn't grow there at all. Uncle, Remember we talked about your show growing You didn't pick up any ladies. Yeah, I'm just telling you.
Speaker 13: I mean, I'm not a prising that supplies me.
Speaker 1: Uncle. Do you know why that is?
Speaker 13: You've been a nice, non talftable.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not that because you didn't pick up any new kids either. You didn't pick up any new really really young people like under eighteen.
Speaker 4: You only picked up just guys, you know, like between from what I saw between thirty and fifty.
Speaker 2: These guys are so they're in a good prime group.
Speaker 4: But that's where that's where you picked up people. You know, when I told you about the growth in your podcast, that's where it is. Uh, no, big deal. I mean I've got you know, you don't have a lot of female listeners. I've got like none, and uh sidekick game with me. I got practically none and Sidekick is running right behind me with almost a zero two.
Speaker 16: Uh so, so I relay the winner from the back past years before I had Sunshine and what was the other?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, there hasn't been a big winner among us in the female category.
Speaker 2: Uncle, sorry to say nobody won that one I had.
Speaker 19: It's okay, okay, you need a safe space two, you know, and it's uncle, Uncle's a safe space for us guys.
Speaker 5: I had a good deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I used to have a lot of female listeners, but no more. I mean, listen, we're all arguing over who's rich when you know, maybe you maybe maybe somebody had a dollar fifty at some point and the other two got a dollar.
Speaker 2: It ain't making that big a difference. Okay.
Speaker 1: Here is that we're plugged in deeply to the manosphere.
Speaker 13: What is this now, minus spel What is this big thing in the in the world where we need to be?
Speaker 1: I think we need to be part of this man o sphere. I've heard a lot about it thing. What it is is that it's an online community.
Speaker 13: Oh that thing?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I agree, Yes, yes, that's what I've been looking at that thing.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: That does.
Speaker 1: I don't pay it, but it's all clear to you though.
Speaker 5: So we're part.
Speaker 1: We're part of the manosphere. We're right there.
Speaker 13: He's going playing with these spots again.
Speaker 1: People male influencer podcasters that are putting our.
Speaker 13: Look at this thing.
Speaker 3: Bat?
Speaker 13: What is he dancing about?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on with dancing ding bats? What's happening? Because I'm going to you don't have to everybody see that. I don't know is going there is?
Speaker 13: Again, don't you see it.
Speaker 1: Chuck, you don't have the liberty of being able to see the graphics I'm putting up here. Very special manisphere grower. Yeah, it features on the left side we have Joe Rogan lifting kettlebells. It's there's also some supplements floating above his head. There's we got a red pill and a blue pill in the center, and then over on the right we have mister Jordan Peterson. These are all important aspects of the manosphere.
Speaker 5: And now the.
Speaker 1: Podcast I think is inducted into the same space.
Speaker 13: I'm gott it in the same space. Oh, they take my space. Wait a minute, who's in Who's space? That's my space? What are they doing in my space?
Speaker 2: Then beating the crap out of all of us, they're beating the crap out of all of us. You can't compare with these guys. They got money behind and everything.
Speaker 4: Uncle, forget it. Okay, it's not gonna work. You can't compete with Joe Rogan because I don't even think he's funny, and he's still he's super popular. I can't figure it out.
Speaker 2: And he's got the same Okay, our key listeners are the same as his key listeners. They're the same. But he's got lots of women, he's got lots of kids listening, even when he's doing stuff kids shouldn't listen to. He's got you know, the the government people, he's got all that, and he's got big name guests, so you know people are going to tune in with him even when.
Speaker 4: It sucks, because, oh, I want to hear what that guy's got to say. You know, your favorite wrestler's on there. You go, Oh, let me see the wrestler. You don't even care to Rogan's there. But he's got it right, so you know he's got an unfair advantage.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 18: But still, our key listeners are the same. But it's a good crop, no see, our listeners are the good crop of listeners. Though there's still the right people that we want to have mostly, but we need to do better with them.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: We got the good guys, We got the guys that are worth money. We got the guys that are we just don't have as many of them as you know. The craziness that guy's got, that's all I mean.
Speaker 2: Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 5: Aaron?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: I'm just I was just wishful thinking. I guess that we could be plugged into this mano sphere that everybody's talking about, which is clearly it's it's a machine that gets you a giant audience. Maybe for a second, since we have so many men here that were part of it, but that might not be what it means. Yeah, but these guys do have quality over quantity, so we got that going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and these guys, what they do is that they're gonna is she. In order for Uncle to get a hold of the manosphere completely, he'd have to be something that he isn't. That's what the thing is.
Speaker 4: See in the manosphere, you gotta be all about I'm gonna be a manly man. I'm gonna be a manly man. And that's like pretty much all you really do. Everything is focused around I'm a man.
Speaker 2: I'm a man. I'm a man. Okay, I get your point. Can we move on to something else? How about you be funny. You're supposed to be a comedian.
Speaker 5: I'm the man, right man, the man on the Silver Mountain.
Speaker 2: Do something other than you know, do something other than shave your head. See you know what I mean? You and I are losing our hair his head.
Speaker 1: What if we make our own man of spirit, but instead of that with a funny man of spe just make our own thing.
Speaker 13: Okay, not a job for you, we do you just said it, do that, funny man. But unless you're going to a funny man and let's push these guys out out the other way.
Speaker 2: I got you that sound exactly. You go after your own thing.
Speaker 4: Look, you, you and I we don't need to get into ah, you know, an ultimate fighting ring to prove our point, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm gonna go into yeah, yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 4: It's it's funny when on it's it's funny when we got it's funny when we see, like you know, somebody photoshop my head on Rocky's body.
Speaker 2: It's funny. But that's what it is. It's funny. Well they did that for your show.
Speaker 4: They put me on like I was like I was Rocky, you know, they put my head on Rocky's potting, which is funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah right there, right there, you're on there right now.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And they make Uncle look like he's one of the bad guys in RoboCop. There was somebody made him look almost like he was one of the bad guys in RoboCop, like yeah, robo cup, I'm just.
Speaker 13: Freaking or yeah, they made which way we can't? What was that sort show which way we go? Which way we can't?
Speaker 2: With the with the with the ape, Oh, every which way, every which way you can or every which way? But loose with clean Eastwood.
Speaker 13: That's that's me.
Speaker 1: That's you. Yeah, okay, Lucky see.
Speaker 4: The side the sidekick. Okay, but uncle, the sidekicks are young and okay you me and Ed we we might have been to the movie theater to see that movie. Left Turn Clyde, poof nobody even knows who we're talking about, these kids, right, left turn Clyde.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful, you know that.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 13: And he hits it and he hit and hits him in the in in the in the mud, in the mud.
Speaker 2: Well he just he makes a hand signal out the windows.
Speaker 5: Did you guys see the movie you turn? How about you turn? You see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's movie.
Speaker 2: That's the Oliver Stone you turn right? Yeah?
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah that that not his usual stuff though, you know it was just like a crazy crazy movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yes, and no is usual stuff. I mean natural born killers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I never saw that one.
Speaker 2: That was a what do you call it?
Speaker 4: A Quentin Tarantino took an Oliver Stone screw No, Oliver Stone took a Quentin Tarantino thing and they're both mad at each.
Speaker 1: Other now forever because yeah, probably, Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's the one with I know about that movie. I just never saw it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the one with what's his name Harrison in it? Uh, you know the guy Woody Harrison, right, and Rodney.
Speaker 5: Dave hey Man. How is the what's the UFO situation in Riverside?
Speaker 2: A good question?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 13: You go?
Speaker 1: What's going on? Uncle?
Speaker 2: Where are they?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: They out here?
Speaker 5: They am they're gone.
Speaker 13: I amn't seen them. They haven't mentioned they're out here, but I haven't seen them lately. They're still there, but they are still here the window.
Speaker 1: I still see them all the time.
Speaker 8: They are they.
Speaker 13: They come down.
Speaker 3: There was there was this.
Speaker 13: I was had on a tic tac for one moment we had I had listening to a lady that the lady was talking to them, actually talking to them.
Speaker 1: TikTok person, Yeah, yes, yeah, TikTok is all a flutter about all this UFO activity. So, yeah, there's a lot there's a lot of people talking about on there. But yeah, I just look out the window and I see whatever these things are there's they've just stayed there. They're still in the same spots in the sky. Even it's weird. It's like they're scheduled to be there. So I don't know what they are still, but they still are there. Makes sense.
Speaker 5: Do they move around? They don't move around anymore.
Speaker 13: Huh what did you say?
Speaker 5: Do they move around? They do?
Speaker 13: Oh, yeah, they move.
Speaker 1: They move a lot of times to like floating on the spot. But then they will also shift, they'll move across the sky. They'll like fade out, they'll come back, they'll get bright, get less bright. They do different things, and they move around.
Speaker 13: They do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's still on though.
Speaker 1: I cast Yeah, whatever that means, whatever it is, they're there. Oh, do has everybody heard about this?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: I at this thing? Everybody know what that is?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You haven't heard about that? No, I don't know what you mean. Maybe I know what. I'd a different name. Really here, what are you talking?
Speaker 1: Oh man, my wife can't stop talking about this thing. It's some sort to like comment or something that's flying through.
Speaker 5: The solar.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, and I didn't know it under that name. There's seven comets coming, right, and there's three of them that are gonna come kind of close.
Speaker 2: To Earth, is what you're talking about?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 2: The Three Eyed at lists are.
Speaker 1: Calling it now, yes, and everybody is saying that it's some sort of like UFO that's been controlled by some sort.
Speaker 18: Of intell Yeah, I'm sorry that became Yeah, the other thing that became popular recently, but I was reading about it like last year.
Speaker 4: Uh so you know it's sort of like, Okay, I knew this already. Why is everybody excited? But yeah, that's why I didn't know it by that name. Hey, you know what I I I forgot if I asked this question last week and since we have had on the line even better.
Speaker 2: Has Uncle caught up on the latest like Hulk.
Speaker 4: Hogan conspiracies, Because there's some weird stuff going on about Hulk Hogan after he died he passed away, and.
Speaker 2: I was one Nippunkle was even being made aware of the conspiracy theories about Hulkcan and his death.
Speaker 13: I still don't think he's dead.
Speaker 2: Oh, Okay, so he's part of it.
Speaker 1: Now, he's in on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he's in the conspiracy. Okay, So it's getting weirder, Aaron, because I got some weird stuff popped up in my feeds over the past two weeks. And I mean it's dark. It's strange. Like, Uncle, did you hear about his gym?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 4: The guy's got a big workout room in his house. He's got a nice house. He's a millionaire, so right, it's all good.
Speaker 13: Yeah, of course it would be a vestler. Okay, it's to be a millionaire.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: He's right, and his family and friends all say, look, he was working out a lot because he had been sick. He had leukemia, and he was kind of cheating, you know, keep that quiet. He'd been sick, right, so he was getting treatment, but he was working real hard on his health, and he was working in his gym every single day, and YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 4: When the investigators went there, according to the FBI, the gym was like spotless, like clean clean, uh, Like there was no tality, was like as if nobody had ever used the place. It was so neat, and so that got people starting to talk, you know, what's going on? How can you have a gym he's using every day? But it's that clean, you know?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 13: That's true. You learn about that because usually when you're woking out on something, there's somebody there woking and if it isn't and they're saying it's clean, this is a knascuy figuring out what the heck is going on?
Speaker 16: Coscoh Yeah, definitely trying to understand what is actually happened to him right now?
Speaker 13: So I was, don't you understand?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Eddie, have you heard about any of this stuff that we're talking about?
Speaker 19: Go ahead, Yeah, I haven't heard about those conspiracies, but I have heard some people have seen some videos and stuff that where they're implying this Charlie Kirk character wasn't really killed either though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even want to go there when I've heard of that. Yeah, I got you, but I want to stick to whole Cogan because like Charlie Kirk thing, yeah, I got this predicted.
Speaker 1: What was talking right?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 11: So I was.
Speaker 19: It seems like any more we never know if any of these public figures, you know, it's there's always conspiracy around it anymore, and it probably always was. But it's like the part of it is there's always this idea that they're not really dead. They're just you know, they're on an island or something somewhere.
Speaker 5: So maybe Hulk Hogan and Charlie are having a beer right now.
Speaker 4: There you go, So I got anyway. But but so, okay, so I'm gonna go a little further on this thing. But did you see any of this, uncle, or you're hearing the first time from me about.
Speaker 1: Whole Kogan.
Speaker 13: The first time I heard of that put of it. So here's another tony not recently now.
Speaker 4: Okay, So here's another thing. The FBI got involved in the Whole Cogan investigation. They're quietly, supposedly still doing it. So Cash Pattel's busy with other things besides getting yelled at in Congress and the Epstein.
Speaker 2: Piles, all right, and Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: So the thing is they found that there was a secret room in hul Cogan's house. This is all true, by the way. What I'm talking about are facts, but I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how to put them together quite honestly, just yet.
Speaker 4: So there's a secret room in there, and then some wild rumors got started off of a like what he was doing with the secret room, but apparently they found a couple of things.
Speaker 9: His whole home.
Speaker 4: Security system had been disabled, okay, right around the time of his death, like right before and even though there's no proof of anything except he had a heart attack, all right, so far that we know of. But there's a secret room, and little leaked information says that he had files on people in this secret room, all right, and he had all of his personal stuff, his medical file, like all kinds of stuff that he never wanted anybody to see in public was hidden in this secret room.
Speaker 2: But some of it included files on people.
Speaker 4: Now nobody knows what's in the files or you know what it was. But pretty strange that Hulk Cogan, the wrestler who has this like secret room where he's keeping intelligence on people and all of his private information.
Speaker 13: So they would be I don't know who they would be to would be okay, let's investigate. Well he's like, yeah, investigating man and doing all this kind of stuff underneath the tables, or he's paying somebody.
Speaker 16: To do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: He had connections to Peter Teal, he got paid by him to be like Peter Teel paid for that Docker case that Hulk Hogan was the figurehead of, and he wound up winning at the behest. Yeah, exactly ended up winning, taking down the entire publication, right.
Speaker 2: Going to wats villas.
Speaker 13: Well, but that's the part of.
Speaker 2: It, okay. But some of the names on on the list are strange.
Speaker 4: Okay, people that are supposedly in these files, and nobody knows what to do with it just yet now. And I can't get consistent information about what's happening here because they're not really sharing this all with the public. I'm just saying there might be more to it, And I hate to say it because it seems like anytime anybody who's you know, known, passes away, it becomes you know, all kinds of craziness. You know, Oh this happened, Oh you know this happened.
Speaker 2: Oh it was really uh somebody wanted to bump them off.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, Look, I don't know. I'm just saying it's real weird because you would have figured. Look, the wrestler guy, he got to be his age, you know what I mean? It was rough on his body. His body gave out.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was the steroids, maybe he was using other medicines. He did have leukemia, you know what I mean. There's different things going on here, so the possibilities are there. But I was just wondering if if you were seeing any of.
Speaker 4: This stuff, because I know they're talking about it on TikTok okay, and if you serve TikTok for a little bit of wrestling stuff, you'll see it.
Speaker 2: So I was just wondering what you saw.
Speaker 16: That's all so far, nothing so far about the the death so far, nothing that I've seen right away.
Speaker 13: And it didn't pick I didn't pick it all up because I didn't didn't hear about this.
Speaker 1: I haven't even really heard much about this.
Speaker 2: I mean, and Uncle, what what did you say? It's it's a commissersky? Is that what it was? You said it was a commisser risky? Yes, it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's probably that definitely, So.
Speaker 4: Aaron, you're in that area where we're actually a little overtime on uncle, But no big deal because you didn't use all your time just making you aware and whenever you're ready.
Speaker 1: Soul am I and Uncle, why don't we do shout outs. First of all, right, you.
Speaker 2: Still got Eddie.
Speaker 4: Let's see if there's any other calls I missed. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, do you have another caller?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Hold on, we got another.
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind.
Speaker 13: That, never mind, it's probably your ed, it's probably uh what's his name? Yeah, yeah, go to him. I think I know who it is.
Speaker 2: What's his name? Hey? What's his name? You're live? You uncle? And we were stop stopping the show just for you. You're alive.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm so excited, miss I wanted to it.
Speaker 4: It was, oh, Jimmy, yeah, Jimmy, you got to get closer to your phone or something. Jimmy, you got to get closer to your phone or something. We didn't understand you.
Speaker 13: What did you say?
Speaker 8: What you can't hear me?
Speaker 2: Now we can't. Now we can't, Jimmy. Go ahead, No, no, you're fine, now go ahead?
Speaker 8: Oh good heavens? Well, uh, oh, I just I wish I could have gotten into some of that whole Cogan action. There, go for it, So what's up?
Speaker 20: Go for it?
Speaker 2: Talking about the whole Cogan stuff? What have you seen?
Speaker 13: What'd you see about it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: I didn't see it. And yet I know the whole story because I heard the news story of what actually happened one month before he allegedly does.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, this is indeed.
Speaker 8: Actually complete news story. This is the complete news story that.
Speaker 21: Was read to me when I was at a friend's house one month before the man was announced to be dead. Okay, and it makes sense to me with everything that's been said. Uh, the news story was and he, my buddy, read it to me, and he says, Hulk Hogan walked to the hospital.
Speaker 8: He's he's doing all right, but he had he had a scheduled heart operation. He drove there. The doctors put him lematically induced coma because they were supposed to douce one of them by pass type deals. And uh, well they filed up and the man never came out of it, not a propon month had been.
Speaker 22: And they had anth and after a month was brain dead and was expected to die within the next day. And that was the story a month before the man died, and they just said very little or nothing.
Speaker 8: They but if you understand, so the timing when they announced he was dead, by my estimation, he had actually had been dead for two months.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I got you now, uncle, what Jimmy's saying is he heard this story well ahead of when Hogan died. Okay, so that was the thing that was floated around before. But supposedly according to you know, what we were told in real time right when his death was announced in all that he died at home. He did have a procedure that didn't go perfectly for him. Recently, but he was back around and he even appeared on the Live Raw on Netflix, you know, not long before his death, right when they switched over to Netflix for Raw. So anyway, and he was out promoting his American beer. Okay, he was making appearances and stuff. Then for about a week he kind of stopped and like I said, now there's been all these weird reports. I don't know if you caught that part, Jimmy, about the secret room and the gym having been cleaned down all that.
Speaker 2: Did you see news reports about that or did you hear about that ahead of time too?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: All sounds like a butcher, Rubbs. What I actually found most interesting is that haul Cogan's ha stayed is valued at five million bucks. That's it. This is really seriously, I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you wouldn't.
Speaker 4: But then again, the guy had problems where he did kind of you know, blow his money at certain points, and then he got big settlements and then he blew his money again like a lot of these sports guys wind up doing that.
Speaker 2: They send in money after band. And also, don't forget he you know, financed.
Speaker 4: His daughter's music career that cost him a lot, you know, back some years ago, doing the whole thing for Brook. Right, So I found that five million to be a little low too. But I mean it's not like he was going to be a billionaire because look, he was spending it quick too, right, definitely, and you know, starting a beer company, which he didn't get all the way out there. It wasn't you know, the American beer thing was still new, so you know he funded that push that up, right. Uh So there was a lot going on, and he didn't have the big paydays from the WWE anymore.
Speaker 13: So you know that was when he was with the.
Speaker 1: Rush and what his name, yeah, hey day, So I need to make friends with Peter Thiel so they could make money other way.
Speaker 4: Well, he was the biggest I mean, Hogan at one time was one of the biggest stars in the world. Forget about sports or wrestling or anything. He was just generally one of the biggest stars in the world because they made cartoons after him.
Speaker 2: Kids knew who he was. He was toys. They were toys of wolk over and all kinds, punching bags.
Speaker 13: Action figures, right, I've seen them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm just saying the guy was huge at one point, but he went through a lot of money different ways, and that divorce hurt him pretty good too. I think, Jimmy, what do you think about that, the divorce and all.
Speaker 8: Which, Lady, I'm aware of them, sure that that was definitely probably half this money washed in the way, and I'm guessing the bigger half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, half and half all right, but I got to tell you how to get the lower half exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's here's my half. Well, how come you know it's like to remember that old cartoon Okay, one for you, one for me, two for you, one two for me.
Speaker 4: Right, remember that old joke in the cartoons where they were dividing things up and it went, yeah, that's kind of divorce in a nutshell. But it's funny that you bring up this five million, because that's another thing. How can Hulk Hogan only have a five million dollars state? I mean, you look at the house he had and the house which should be worth five.
Speaker 8: Million dollars, and they're pretty much applying that that's pretty's he had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and looked, quid.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what?
Speaker 5: Or everything else?
Speaker 8: He was in the hole, right, And I just looked at the eighteen eighties. This man was an American and ion and I just can't see, well, I can't see just look what happened to Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 5: They aren't good with.
Speaker 4: Money, yeah, I mean, Mike Tyson, if he was responsible with his money, there's no way that right now as we speak, the guy shouldn't have one hundred million dollars right, no way, But he did.
Speaker 2: He managed to go straight on through it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, regardless of these big multimillion dollar you know persons that he got on those fights. And we're talking about a guy who had what sixty fights or whatever. I mean, that's huge. But he needed these, you know fights, that's why he needed those. You saw that he thought, Yeah, he fought recently, you saw uncle, right, Mike Tyson?
Speaker 23: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's another one that was out that's that's kinda that's been out On one of the nights that they had, it was on next Flix.
Speaker 24: Uh, there was a fight, but I didn't see its.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and okay, anyway, so Jimmy, I wanted to make sure that you got in. But it is time to close out the show, so I think you should go back around to the shout outs.
Speaker 4: But I wanted to give Jimmy a chance to get in because you know, I knew you were waiting for him to call, so we want to make sure he got in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, but uh no, I think the whole Cogan thing though there's a lot of questions there. Jimmy brings up a good one with the money, like how is he do he only has five million dollars. I mean it does seem low. I understand he's not going to be super rich, but it's still only five million dollars.
Speaker 13: Come on, that's a quld. What day call that? That's a collundium? Interesting problem, but I didn't even know. I don't even know if the guy was dead. See uncle on no fact and took another found these things uncles one.
Speaker 4: So what you're saying, Uncle, is you're on the side of you're not even sure he's dead anyway, So you're on that conspiracy side.
Speaker 16: Of like heyes, Spearcey side, but furious side about I don't even know.
Speaker 13: If he's dead. What do you think, I mean the way that things that things are going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, last, okay, so last question on this one, Jimmy, what do you think about Uncle's idea that it's questionable that even Hulk is dead? Because I agree with you one hundred percent. I bet you all the doctors who did surgeries on Hulk.
Speaker 2: Hogan are going to retire with more than five million, are going to die with more than a five million dollars state.
Speaker 4: The doctors that worked on him will do better than that. So something strange. But anyway, at least at least a good a good surgeon, a back surgeon. You're kidding me, ten million dollars that's probably wasn't even that good anyway.
Speaker 13: That's the pocket that's not even pocketing money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pocket change, but it goes these days to those guys, way to those guys.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 4: Look, I'll leave it at that, but you guys close it out however you want. But Jimmy, I think these were good points and I'm glad you called in. And I think Ed is still on the line too for shout outs.
Speaker 2: Yes, so they're both there.
Speaker 16: Let's get the let's hit the shoutouts since everybody's waiting.
Speaker 2: Cool, who do you want to go to for all right?
Speaker 13: Who is the Let's say it was Ed first, then, Jeff, Jimmy. Yeah, okay, I do it that way, thank you? Shut out one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, Okay, I got a couple. I'm gonna shout out to the coyotes.
Speaker 19: It just went up in a big, big howling fit while I'm walking around in a parking lot near.
Speaker 5: The woods here.
Speaker 19: Nice, but they quieted down in the and then I got to say shout out to Rokie Soo Chekey so Secki, the Dodgers, hope for the bullpen in the postseason, and h oh one more, Jimmy, thanks for the squirrel stories.
Speaker 5: You emailed me.
Speaker 4: There you go, Jimmy, thanks getting thanks for the squirrel stories and all that.
Speaker 2: And you're good.
Speaker 4: Ed, thanks for calling in, and we always appreciate when you do on Uncle the Broadcast podcast. However you want to say it, thanks man anyway, So.
Speaker 2: You want me to go to Jimmy now?
Speaker 13: Jimmy Nick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I thought I pressed the button. Hold on, come on button, there we go.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you, thanks Ed, and uh show you guys want to appreciate yea process.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks like a mountain I mentioned.
Speaker 5: I X tree.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not familiar.
Speaker 8: Just grad you mixed it being a mountain too.
Speaker 2: That is dam.
Speaker 13: Very nice, very nice.
Speaker 8: So shout out to the people drink.
Speaker 4: There you go, Jimmy James with his shout out and that's that. So uncle, who's next? And what do we do next?
Speaker 13: I think, isn't it us your shout out? Did want anybody at the but at the clackroom? Did they want any uh?
Speaker 1: Your shout outs in the chat room?
Speaker 2: Yes? Hey, did we see creative accidents tonight's sidekicking any of the other chatrooms?
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't all right creative accidents. Say, look, I'll tell you what. I'll step out of line and give you a shout out creative accidents. We appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Uh, And I know you're around and you'll be listening to this in podcasts. If you couldn't catch it live, maybe you're busy. And I hope you're doing well as well as Robin. I want to shout out to you.
Speaker 2: You didn't call in, but Northern Man, we we do still.
Speaker 4: Are keeping our thoughts with you about your recovery and hopefully you're doing well and still tuning in. Appreciate you, Caddy and Texas and all the listeners that are international one way or another, and even the people that might be hiding via a VPN plus count Pupper, who I know was present. There's another shout out and there you go, erin. I gave it to the listeners tonight and thank you guys for supporting this and keeping this going.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: There you go. Oh it looks like we have somebody on Twitch. Oh jeez, it's just some spam.
Speaker 13: Never mind spam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay. We don't worry about it. This is the end of the show. Anyway. Do you have a shout out off?
Speaker 13: Shout out to all the runes that called in and have been listening. We are on is on Funny night talk show. This is my news ime Funday nights talk show. Got that on three your heads Now it's the talk.
Speaker 20: Shows Twitch Understanding the podcast.
Speaker 1: One one one This in the comedy Alum Won it.
Speaker 3: This is the comedy hour Man Talk here.
Speaker 11: Side kicking Missus, sidekicking crazy.
Speaker 3: Accidents in the crack room.
Speaker 13: One Bone Uncle, the podcast One Bone.
Speaker 11: Uncle, the podcast, Get the Phones, Ring, crack Rooms, Street Crew
Speaker 3: Podcasts, one