Speaker 1: Gee one with Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. Right before we get into this, about fifteen minutes to get a vote in on the jar Facebook page for this morning. As you say, we play it in honor of the final Black Sabbath performances. They go back to the beginning in Birmingham, England, this Saturday, Black Sabbath. Three classics from Sabbath. You tell us which one snowblind symptom of the universe or we're going to go into the void.
Speaker 2: I think that's very cool that you did that in honor of them. Don't forget get your vote in JR or Facebook page like Pat's had fifteen minutes, but don't forget.
Speaker 3: Somebody who votes is winning nine inch nailsticks. All right, there you go, nine o'clock. You have until get that done. Oh wait, I gotta get the recorder ready, gain I have.
Speaker 1: A final entry for headline of the week consideration as the timeline has moved up a little bit because of the pending holiday tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ready? You have to here's your fate? You mean pending holiday? Is it gonna it may not happen. Well, it's hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, Naked man assaulted two people with wood.
Speaker 3: You're such a child. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Right the headlines and then I just spot him and bring him for consideration. There's headline of the week number five to compete with the previous four, and we're throwing it into the court of the listeners to decide anyway. But the final entry was naked man assaulted two people with wood. You can read that a number of ways.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, you're such a child, and that's coming from a child.
Speaker 3: All right, you're ready for the headline of the week. Number one player back.
Speaker 4: Texas fan beat up ice cream truck driver after wrongly assuming he was a perve.
Speaker 3: Okay, perv ice cream. There's number one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta write these on the back perv ice cream.
Speaker 1: You all are gonna decide it. Two two, five, two six. We go through the rest of ideotology the other contenders. Contender number two, thirty eight year old worker found it dead after getting stuck in an industrial oven at a Missouri serial.
Speaker 2: Plant oven incident.
Speaker 3: Okay, h Next is.
Speaker 4: Nineteen year old beach man with plunger covers him in bleach then kidnaps his.
Speaker 1: Child, budgeting with the plunger down, bouncing and bleach, and completing the trifecta with kidnapping his kid.
Speaker 3: All right, hold on one more go.
Speaker 4: Detroit gas station clerk who shot black man through locked door over beef jerky claimed he had no idea how the bullet fired and pleaded for mercy.
Speaker 3: The judge had other plants.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna call that beef jerky.
Speaker 1: And then you've got the naked man assaulting two people with wood as your fifth naked assault. Final consideration.
Speaker 2: Okay, two two five two six is where you need to get your votes in if you're able to text it in. Don't if you're driving, obviously. Uh two two five two six? Are you going with perv ice cream man, oven incident, plunge, your beat down, beef jerky or naked man naked man?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get back and crown the headline of the week here after we go through these other two stories.
Speaker 3: That was a lot, but it's invigorating to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Actually, I didn't even get into the the naked guy with wood. Yeah, that was in Raleigh, North Carolina. Guy was completely nude on a Tuesday afternoon, two thirty in the afternoon, holding a wooden post. Uh went it to a guy in a car and assaulted him with the wood and then took off. Shortly after that, he walked up to a woman eating lunch in her car, hit her on the arm with the wood, and then tried to steal her car. He couldn't figure out how to get it into drive. Never got it. I don't know this guy. He was later tracked down, of course, outside of a strip mall.
Speaker 3: The naked mouth would.
Speaker 2: If they would have put that in there, if they would have said naked man assaulted to people with would arrested at strip mall. That But anyway, two two five, two six, it's your get your vote, not ours.
Speaker 3: Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: Uh, a teenager armed with what's being described as a machine gun, was arrested twice within forty eight hours. Okay, if he has a machine gun, right, this is where it gets confusing the definition of machine gun. No, it's not like machine gun America where you go, yeah, places cool.
Speaker 3: By the way, remember that A Yeah. No, it's not like that. This is one of those homemade ones.
Speaker 1: No, he's got one of the those devices that will convert any gun into automatic basically, and they're calling it a machine gun. So he was spotted flashing this near a crowded downtown area. Police closed in on him. He took off on foot, and he threw the thing I guess, off of a thirty story or thirty feet down between two buildings, and they couldn't find it, so they had to let him go. They didn't have the evidence, and then apparently the next day they were able to scale down in between these two buildings, retrieve the evidence, and then arrest him again the next day on the charges of having the machine gun.
Speaker 3: But the first day they didn't arrest him.
Speaker 2: They doug anybody with a machine gun in a downtown area, now.
Speaker 3: It should be kept in they saw the gun. I don't care. This is just exactly exactly this guy I was up to no good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's never gonna learn if you don't stick it to the man. God, go in there, put him in jail and say that he was like a woman beater or something. All right, kids, just to make up charges. This doesn't happen. To put the fear of God in him. From the inmates, you know that can't stand scared straight, deal, yeah, I'm looking at him. Just we're I know, we still have another story. I'm kind of scanning the all our listeners are just the same as US immature.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And finally, news that one hundred and thirty nine year old company here in the United States is filing for bankruptcy reorganization. And it does kind of make sense when you think of del Monte canned food, can veg cheese and stuff by del Monte green beans. Yeah, they're they're they're filing for bankruptcy. But that's crazy. Why would that make sense to you? It makes total sense to me because do.
Speaker 3: You people want fresh Yeah? Do you buy can? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll pour a can of that minus the water, just the can and a big chunk of butter, salt and pepper and head a rock.
Speaker 1: The only can veggies I buy, and it's technically a fruit or tomatoes like stewed tomatoes or uh could I call an audible on that? And and uh colors, thank you, Old Glory. That's the only two, honest to god that I big beans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, baked beans.
Speaker 2: But if anybody ever wants the trick, don't don't even go into what it is it's a magical free it's yeah.
Speaker 3: The more you eat though, anyway, anybody that.
Speaker 2: Wants to do collars without having a you know, drive up, cook them up and this that coy, no doubt, old glory in a can put there by a man. No, you just pour those into a into a into a pot and yeah and half a stick of butter minimum make him as unhealthy as possible.
Speaker 3: Gone, I could go for some right now.
Speaker 1: Although those will those will be flown this weekend with Arcus del Monte though is reorganizing. They're not going away. So anyway, all right, we got a crown the headline of the week. What say the Listeners's a wide variety to choose from here.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna start reading and you keep track. I think you're gonna find the winter pretty simple. Naked man would plunge your plunge your beat down of an incident, naked assault, naked man assault naked man, naked man plunge your beat down. Wood would naked assault, nagad assault, naked wood, naked man.
Speaker 3: With wood.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's one guy with the beef jerky, probably just because the headline said black man, Come on, what the hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, naked man. Holy cow, naked I've never seen so many naked man. Are you saying came in strong last minute? And uh, you know the naked man came in strong. I see.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Its congratulations, sir, you have more childish been responsible for headline of the week
Speaker 2: Orlandos Rocks, Orlando's rock station on w j R R