Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll question? Why the stories told and left me behind? In shadows where the.
Speaker 3: Truth we find.
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lines on theories they stake their designed put down here on this solid.
Speaker 4: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. I hope this message finds you well. Everybody had a great weekend. As we record, it's Tuesday, March eighteenth, twenty twenty five. We have a great guest standing by. His name is Brian and he'll be joining us in just a moment. Before we do, just two quick reminders. Number one, stop by the website. So hello to like minded people in the chatroom at the flat earthfiles dot com. Again, that's the flat Earthfiles dot com. And if you would like to join the podcast like Brian is today, please shoot us an email. The address is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. As you can tell, we've been trying to get back to two podcasts per week and we are booking now. As I look at it, I think for the end of April, the second half of April. So if you're interested, now's the time. Send us an email Fie filesguest at gmail dot com. So without any further ado, let's bring on today's guest. Brian. Thank you so much for joining us this morning. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great, George, thank you really appreciate having me on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a pleasure to have you on. And before we get started, please do take a moment or two and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 1: Sure. So my name is Brian, like George said, just an average guy. Live in uh the Midwest, so middle of the middle of America, so we get hit with all the weather. But I do enjoy all the seasons, have a family, own a business or two. Just try to be the best person I can be, as you know, walking in this world that we're living in. It so not a big self promoter, so I don't really talk about myself a whole lot. So I guess that's all I'm going to give you.
Speaker 4: There you go. You know, being in the military for a long time, I've lived in places like Hawaii where you don't get the four seasons. And as spectacular as Hawaii is, it never really felt like home.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm the type of person that has to have, you know, the summer, then the fall, the winter. I really that's just I think that has to do with the area that we grow up in. Right, if you were born and raised in Hawaii, that's probably what you would love and expect. But for me, man, the four seasons, that's important to me.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent. Look forward to the change, and it gives you something to look forward to. One time we were in Florida for Christmas and I just hated it. It just didn't feel like Christmas, you know. So yeah, that definitely has an effect on you. But like you're saying, people that probably grow up in Florida, you know, if they were up here during Christmas, they made the opposite exactly.
Speaker 4: That's a great point. So talk a little bit. You're a busy guy, you own a few businesses. Where where did your your critical thinking come from? And and was it something that you've always had or was there a particular, you know, something that you came across that made you stop and think about these things.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say I've always had a problem with authority. That's probably the wrong way to describe it, but I have always asked why, you know. When I was a lot younger, I didn't get along with any of my teachers, but that change as I matured. I I think my my parents did a really good job of just letting me ask questions and be curious and uh not try to control my every move. So that's probably where it stems from. I mean, ultimately it sims from God how we were made. And some people just have certain gifts, and one of my spiritual gifts is discernment, So I have a pretty good meter, I guess. For lies, anyone can be fooled George, as you know, but when something's not you know, doesn't smell right, so to speak, I can I can usually notice pretty quickly.
Speaker 4: Sorry. What's interesting to me is I think many of us, at one point of our life, no matter if you're a flat earther or just as they say, the normoust of norms, have at one point, even for one minute in our life, thought about helio centric and just kind of just for a second at least. But this is really wacky. This doesn't really make a lot of sense, and you know, I've had that even in my childhood. But I think it really speaks to the effort that the controllers, if you will, put into this kind of syop And I wonder what it is that separates the people who investigate further from those who just kind of go along with the narrative.
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. Really has something to do with personality traits and how people were raised. I think a lot of stuff stems from childhood. You know, you see, for instance, you'll see parents acting like their parents did you know, abusive and things like that when because it was learned. So environment is a lot of it. But you know, they do a really good job. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little, So they do a really good job grooming kids with shows and you know, movies and you know books. You open up any of the books and you see, you know, these astronauts and stuff in the in the educational books. So some of it's learned. I think some of it is innate, some of it, you know, is environment. I some people just follow directions and don't ask questions, and you know, and some people they need more information before they you know, before you put this in my body, I really need to know where did it come from? You know, what are they going to do things like that?
Speaker 4: You know, I've heard stories of people in the military who wanted to be astronauts. One of the initial things they have to do is to take a they call it, I forget the name of the test, but I believe when you look through history, the people who are involved in these mass operations, if you will, if you look at Lee Harvey Oswald, if you look at Timothy McVeigh, both of those guys were in the military, and I think that these they I think they call them aptitude tests, just a simple aptitude test, and I think the questions, you know, may were created maybe in a gobels Berne style, where if you know, this test is answered in a certain fashion, then this person may be susceptible to certain control traits, if you will, for lack of a better words, And because at some point, when when in a lot of people in the military pilots that they apply for a NASSA, at some point they have to be and I'm talking about the people at the top of the food chain, they have to be able to discern who can be controlled and who cannot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that one hundred percent. Some people get so focused on the goal it's like just completing the task, just making it to the next level. They don't even look up to see what's actually happening. So yeah, I mean, I don't know if you've ever taken any of the personality tests, but there are you know, hundreds of them on mind and you can take those and then they give you a result at the end and you're like, man, that that is me, you know, to a tease some of them it's kind of scary. So I agree with you one hundred percent. There are questions where you can find out information about someone and what you know they're going to question authority or if they're just going to toe the line. Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 4: So as a young child, you said you wanted to be an astronaut, So that's with that being said, then growing up you were all about the moon landing story. I guess at what age were you when you did you start to question that.
Speaker 1: That's kind of funny, isn't it. You want to be an astronaut when you're little.
Speaker 4: But did we look up and that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it would be cool. And I think a couple of shows you've talked about the Challenger explosion. I mean, I think I was in the third grade and I remember sitting in the classroom and like you said, they wheeled in the TV and everybody watched it, and you know, it's a big buy, all the stuff with, you know, and they had the teacher going up and it was really cool, and then all of a sudden it explodes. And I think that probably eliminated a lot of people's dreams of being an astronaut, right that they did for that generation at least. So I don't know why you want to be one, but it seems to be common in childhood. But I do remember thinking it's not for me anymore, and then I forget. I actually forgot. You've questioned, George.
Speaker 4: At what point did you start to question the moon landing?
Speaker 1: Oh, the moon landing. I had thought about that, and I don't really understand the timing of it. It just never seemed right to me, and I think I don't. I don't think that my my mom per se believed it either, but she never guided me, say you it wasn't it wasn't real. But I remember saying, and a lot of people don't. I don't believe that we actually went to the moon. But if you do any any any person with any kind of reasonable mind, just looks at the lunar lotch Off, it was like, whoa, it looks like a like a glitter toaster took off from the moon.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, it's so poorly.
Speaker 1: Done, you know what I mean. But it Yeah, if you look into it at all, it's pretty obvious it's fake. And in fact, that was one of the things I wanted to talk to you about. I the Moon movie came out. I don't remember the title of The Moon. I think, yeah, flow me to the Moon. And I was really curious how they were going to because I remember one of the previews that it brought up a Stanley Kubrick, and I was like that that piqued my interest. So I was going to watch it when it came out, and I was curious how they were going to twist it. So in the movie they basically told you the whole truth, how they faked it, why you know why they faked it, and the whole progression. And then I don't want to spoil it for anyone. But uh, and then and then they just make a little twist at the very end, and they make you think that the lie is the truth and the truth is the lie. That's the best way to put it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they do. They invert everything. And that was a movie. If I had to describe it in one word, it would be gatekeeping. They would say, yeah, we well, we had plans to to to kind of you know, in case things went wrong. We had a plan in place to to you know, shoot it in a in a studio, but we didn't really have to. And that's what that movie was. It was gatekeeping. And like you said, it was inverting the truth, which is what they do. That's why the Black and White, the Freemasons have the checkered every thing is inverted.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's one hundred percent. That's why when people hear the story about a movie producer, you know who who shot a movie and they recruited him to film the moon Landing and you know, and now when someone hears that, I was like, oh, yeah, I saw that in the movie. They yeah, they did that as a backup, just in case, which is the complete opposite of what happened. And my question about the moon landing was, so the first guy that gets out of shuttle and he's climbing down the the ladder, right, that's right, Neil Armstrong? Right? So who was out there filming them? And then and then what happened to the guy that they left there when they took off? You know what I mean? No one ever thinks about. They just watch it and the oh him, man, look he's going on the moon, but no one thinks about how did they film that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's also a lot of gatekeeping articles out there still to this day. The one that comes to mind is the one from the Guardian. Why so many people still think the moon landings were faked? And they all blame it on Bill Casing because he wasn't the first one who doubted the moonland He's just kind of the first person who wrote a book and came public with it. Because back in the seventies or whenever Bill wrote his book, I don't recall when that was. I think it was mid seventies. But back then it's not like you could go on Amazon KDP and publish a book like everybody can write a book now, like everybody can write a song now because of the Internet. But his book was the first one that kind of shined a light on America's thirty billion dollars swindle, is what he called it. And the story from The Guardian, you know, talks about how it took four hundred thousand NASA employees and contractors to put Neil Armstrong and buzz Aldron on the moon, but it doesn't talk about things like compartmentalization. Not every one of those employees, one person was in there doing contracts, and you know, everybody had their own individual job, just like the military, just like any large organization. And it's just very interesting to me how many people still believe to this day now. I looked at some stats. I think back in July of nineteen sixty nine, over ninety percent of the American population believe that we went to the moon. Now it's somewhere between. It's depending on what article you look at, it's right around fifty percent. So my question is, why is it now today that more and more people question the narrative. Are people finally starting to wake up just for instance, And I know these are two totally different things, but you know, over ninety percent of people in July nineteen sixty nine, believe that we went to the moon. If you'd go back to March of twenty twenty, it's more like seventy five percent of the people brought into the narrative, which meant one out of every four people thought. I think there's something a little strange about this. So do you think it's a generational thing or is it simply that just now we have the Internet and we're able to have this type of conversation more freely.
Speaker 1: For sure, the Internet plays a role, just because you have so much information at your fingertips. Now, it's not all true information, and you should definitely check the sources.
Speaker 4: It's a great point.
Speaker 1: But I also think that had they been going to the moon back and forth my whole life, then yeah, it would have been believable. But to never go back and then to lie about it and say, yeah, we lost the technology, I mean, could you imagine waking up one day and they'd be like, yeah, we uh, we're gonna have to go back to flip phones because we lost the technology to make these new iPhones. Yeah, we can't update them anymore or anything. So yeah, it was just too painful of a process. To go back to iPhones now, so uh, flip phones. It is ere buddy, you know. I mean like they just taken some spools and anyone would believe that should probably get their head examined.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is. And the example that you made there with that astronaut, I forget his name, but he was just h He came to the forefront again just a few days ago when that thing docked with the ISS in the video looked like something out of call Ecovision or like the original Nintendo Entertainment System. Uh, and he was being mopped. Don Pettitt, that's his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They showed video from like two days ago, something to have to do with the ISS, and it was just awful eighties technology. And that's I think the reason why they do it. I think because they're all about mockery and they want to see how many people actually believe this nonsense, because the the video that was shot was just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's all. It's all a movie just to keep people entertained. That's what I think about it. But but since I've been I work outside every day, George and I have really paid attention to the sky and the sun and the moon. And one thing that I've never heard talked about, and they say, I don't think I'm the only person that knows this, but I definitely haven't heard it on your show is the phases of the moon and how the moon moves. You can see the moon in the evening, and the best way to describe the moon, like if you're just staring at it, there's a quarter of the moon that usually is light and the rest of it has these dark spots on it. Right above the light part looks like, you know, kind of like two fingers, like an arm reaching out with two fingers. Typically at night, you'll see those two fingers point about like a three o'clock if you're looking at the face of your watch, those two fingers point to the two and then that that quarter of the light spot will be between three and six. Are you following me? Yeah, hopefully that makes sense. Okay, So well, a lot of times the moon will still be I'll get up and you know, five, six, seven, and the sky will be clear enough. It's rare, but it'll be clear enough where you can still see the moon. Now, the moon's not in the east, it's in the west now, and the moon has made a quarter turn, like if you were going to spin your watch a quarter. Now, those two fingers are pointing down at six and the light spot of the moon is in the sticks to nine area.
Speaker 4: So it's done a quarter rotation clockwise, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Correct. So at first I thought, well, we must see the front, the front part of it, and now we see the back of it. But but that isn't that isn't the case. And I so the phases of the moon and how the moon moves and how it actually I'm going to use the word rotate, but not in a spinning motion, but like rotating like you twisted your watch. I've never heard anyone talk about that.
Speaker 4: That is interesting, and I should speak more to the luminaries moving and us being stationary versus what they tell us exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One which which also brings me to the solar eclipse that happened last spring. I mean, I did get a night on T one thousand, and I recorded the h I was actually talking to my mom this morning that morning, and I said, well, if there's gonna be something they don't want us to see, they're gonna we're to have more Kim trails than ever before, and my goodness, they were out.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe all the kin trail that morning, and it was ridiculous how how much flying was going around polluting the sky. But regardless us, you could still see the eclipse obviously. But I know it wasn't the moon because the moon and the sun moved from uh left, the right, and this thing whatever it was that covered the eclipse, the sun was moving right to left and from down to up, if that makes sense, instead of instead of if if it was the moon, they would have met and it would have The moon always moves from left or right, and it also moves up. It doesn't go. It was the opposite direction that the moon would move. So I know, I don't know what it was, George, but I do know that south of it was not the most Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've had I've heard people mention that as well, and it's very interesting. And I know one thing for sure that it isn't what they tell us. The one thing I remember, well, there were two things I remember. Number one is what you mentioned at first. But the other thing was it was interesting that the the path that it took and it went through a bunch of towns that all had the same name, Ninevah, which is a prominent it's really prominently featured in the book of Jonah and the Old Testament. That to me was interesting. And it in Iraq and the town of Mosel, the northernmost town in Iraq, the name Nineveh is still used for a portion of that city. So I think there was something. You know, God intentionally creates these things. You know what it is. I'm not really sure, but it certainly isn't what you tell us. But I remember I either said it on the podcast or I mentioned it on social media with the pictures that morning, because I want to say, the eclipse didn't happen until like two or three o'clock in the afternoon, and that morning, Yeah, and the night before we had never my wife and I had never seen so many chemtrails.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't it crazy? Yes? I mean, I mean you see them every day, and anyone that thinks back, and once in a while you'll see an airplane go by and you'll see a little bit of white coming out, but it immediately dissipates, it doesn't stay. But then then you'll see days where they're just making x'es and tic tac toes and I mean, and they're gone, the plane's gone, you know, but two hours later you can still see their their trail and it's just expanding. So and in fact, anyone that doesn't believe in those kim trails can just go to Harvard's website and they actually admit that they do spray the sky. Of course, they they want to flip it and say it's for your benefit because of global warming, if you believe that. But but all the all of the truth is out there if you want to search and find it. But yeah, that morning, I just couldn't. I couldn't believe how much, how many trails are in the sky. Was It was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: What was the website that you had mentioned that people can look up.
Speaker 1: You can go to Harvard's website and you can search it on Harvard for They they actually released the public I don't know if it's publication, but it is on their website.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I found it. I'll post it in the show notes. It's so it's they they say it's a solar g engineering geo engineering. Pardon me right. There's actually a lot of articles on their website about this. That's very interesting. Yeah, the Harvard Solar Geoengineering Research Program. M hm, there you go. That is interesting. I'm not sure I've seen that before. You know, it's interesting to me. I know in the Bible, it doesn't specifically the word eclipse obviously isn't written in the Bible, nor would it have been. That word didn't exist back then. But it's if you put it in context. Uh, where these you know, heavens are trembling, the sun and the moon darkening. It's usually preceding the day of the Lord. And if you look up April ninth, twenty twenty four, which is the day after which the eclipse would have been. The day before, on April ninth, twenty twenty four, Arizona Supreme Court upholds a Civil War era abortion law, effectively banning the procedure in the state. That to me, I'll remember how you know, it's supposed to be these type of things happened the day before the Lord and the next day a law comes out effectively banning abortion. I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: That is interesting. Yeah, that's we can get into whatever you want to, George. But part of the problem with vaccines is they use aboarded beetle tissue, aboarded beetle tissue. Yeah, and yeah, you won't be able to convince me otherwise abortion is well, lack of a better word, it is murder. I know, there are insinuating circumstances. I mean, just look at how many abortions that there are and still still are you know. So yeah, banning those I think is a step in the right direction.
Speaker 4: And I think most of the listeners agree with that.
Speaker 1: Brian, Yeah, okay, well we won't have to go down that. But yeah, I didn't have you ever heard anyone talk.
Speaker 4: About how the moon things like that, not to my recollection. We've done about two hundred of these, so somebody may have mentioned it, but I don't really recall that. And that is something, you know, every time we get a new nugget. That's another thing that's interesting to me. All the you know, the hundreds of people I've talked to, and every time, you know, we find a new piece of information, it consistently amazes me. And these are the things that we need to put together. So when we introduce the subject to someone who is, you know, knee deep in heliocentrism, these are the things that we need to be able to properly, you know, articulate to people to try to get them to understand the truth.
Speaker 1: Right. I agree when I and a lot of people try to use the Bible to prove flat earth, George and I actually like to say, I mean, there is zero evidence of heliocentrism in the Bible. I agree. It's actually using the Bible to disprove their model. M m. There's nothing that says that we're just spinning out of control one direction while the Sun's going in a different direction, and then we're in this massive conglomerate you know, galaxy going in a different direction. But there's you know, billions and billions of them out there. Just to make you feel insignificant. I mean, it says in the Bible you're uniquely and wonderfully made, and God knew you, you know, before you were born, So that their whole goal is to take God and God's creation out of people's minds and depend on them and try to live on this earth forever even though this is our.
Speaker 4: Home, agreed. And all you have to do is look at Genesis chapter two, verse one, and it's very simple and to the point. It says, and this is King James version. Thus the heavens and the Earth were finished, and all the hosts of them host meaning large, So it was obviously this is a large area he created, and he also created the heavens and the Earth, and it was finished. This isn't you know a game, a video game where the area keeps expanding by itself and keeps generating. If you know, I've never done the math, but if what they say the Earth is like thirteen point eight billion years old, and then you multiply that by how fast the galaxy, the Milky Way or whatever is going four hundred some thousand miles per hour, how far have we traveled without bumping into anything in all that time? Which is just if I try to put that in my calculator, my calculator would melt trying to come up with that number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's I would like to get a bunch of different scientists and you know, astronomers in the same room and have them explain to each other, you know, how old something is or how fast we're going, because it doesn't seem like that any of them agree to me. I mean, how far away we are from the Sun has changed so many times over the years, and I always go back to, how how are they measuring these things anyway? You know, it blows me away how you could even measure something that far away, you know it just if anyone did any critical thinking at all, just ask one question after you find out something. I remember as a kid seeing you know, waiting in the grocery store line and seeing you know that My parents would call them, you know, the trash magazines. But it was like all the you know, werewolf Man and all that stuff, you know, are sitting there. Yeah, that's choir. And and I remember the kid saying, oh, an asteroid's going to hit Earth way back then. And the other day I saw something similar and I just laughed at myself, and I was just like, man, fear selves, fearselves. Like if every news Tony Robbins, I think said, uh, you know, if the newspaper says, hey, it's going to be a great bay and sunny, you know, nobody's gonna buy that newspaper. But you know, if you see something on there that's tragic or whatever, it picks your interests and then you're gonna you're gonna pick it up and look at it. So I get it as far from a business standpoint, and they're trying to make money ultimately, but at the end of the day, people just have to just you know, let off the cruise control, to just do a little bit of thinking, you know, and you'll come around.
Speaker 4: Yep uh. The song that always comes to mind about that is Don Henley's Dirty Laundry talks about the bubble headed bleach Bond comes on at five. She can tell you about the plane crash with a gleam in her eye. It's interesting when people die, give us dirty laundry, and that's that's what sells. Controversy creates cash, as they say, and that's why the news, when you turn it on, it doesn't start with how uh there, you know, three hundred and sixty five days a year, maybe once or twice, it starts with a good news story. It's just that's what people buy into. And fear does sell.
Speaker 1: It does. We don't watch the news, but my inlaws do, and anytime they have it on, I was like, you know, it's murder, murder, this guy's this guy died this and I was like, how why would you want to put that in your head all day long? You know, especially the first thing in the morning and then in your day, you know, they watched the nightly news, they're getting a double dose of it, sometimes three times, you know, if they're just staying home all day and they got the news on. It's just it's constant. It's constant. It's just not something that's going to serve you very well. It's not going to help you in your life at all. It's just going to keep you, you know, in a fear of state, in a state of fear. I mean, it's you know, it's just not I don't know, we don't them buy into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's interesting. I think back in twenty sixteen, I was very much into the news, into politics, and I've been really off of that boat for four or five years now. But it's interesting to me when I go into social media and I see people who spend their entire day posting on social media about world affairs. And it's not until you're able to pull yourself out of the you know, out of that quagmire and look back into it to understand how divisive and how it really controls your mind. And for me, my life has been so much better since I gave up the news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was part of it. I don't know. Well, I was working on you know, I don't know what you would call it. I guess just just trying to get better self motivation working on those things. Just follow it. I don't like most of these guys or anything, but I do think that they have a lot of knowledge to share, and you know, you just take the good and throw out the bad. So there are a lot of business leaders and people like that that say, you know, just throw your TV away and you'll be more successful. So to boil it down to the simplest form, So yeah, if you're if all you do every night is just sit in front of the TV and eat your chips and candy and drink your soda or beer or whatever. I mean, if you're doing that every single day, every single night, you know, you're probably not going to be very successful. You're definitely not helping anybody come to Jesus, that's for sure. So yeah, everybody needs to break and everybody can watch a game and things like that every once in a while. But if that's what you do every day, is kind of turns into your religion so to speak.
Speaker 4: Man, that's such a great point, and that's something I had a long conversation with a gentleman who actually works as head of the minute the Masters of Divinity program at a fairly major college here in the United States, and I told him that it was frustrating to me that I go to every church within a ten or fifteen mile radius of my house, and the one thing that truly stands out to me is number one, I'm usually the youngest guy there and I'm fifty five. But the other thing is how worldly things have merged with the church. And again I'm not saying this is every church. This is a very small sample size of a rural part of the state of Delaware, but here the Methodist Church is very prevalent. A few years ago, the Methodist Church, for lack of better words, and this is probably the wrong thing, but they had a civil war, they truly did, and it's split in half. They one became the global Methodist Church and then the others, the more traditional. But I have seen so much of what is talked about and what is period it parroted in the media, has made its way into the church. You know, praying for individual entities like Ukraine and Israel instead of praying for everyone, or praying for peace and a lot of that, and I'm writing about it now and we have an episode coming up soon about how the Schofield Bible really changed America and how, you know, Zionism kind of slowly creeped into our society. But that's really We had a very interesting conversation as to the fact how the church has changed and where they used to let outside things creep into the church. It's very much a part of every Sunday's kind of gathering.
Speaker 1: It is, and it is sad that it has gone that way. And unfortunately, there are a lot of a big number of pastors have been in trouble for doing worldly things. And I think some people will look at that and see that, like we'll see these Christians, they think they're so good and they're doing all these wrong things. And what people forget is we're all human. We all have a sin nature. No one's going to do everything the right way. So you know, take your judgment away from those people. Just because they're doing that, doesn't mean all Christians are bad, you know. But it is sad that in the church it feels more like a concert. It feels a lot like when you show up, it's you know, you get the announcements, you get you know, the jokes, then here comes uh, you know, the the singing, the worshiping, and then you get your three point preach, your sermon, and then you get to get out the door because the next next group's coming in to the next service. So do I I'd love going to church, you know, if you can find a good church that teaches the Bible. But I'd encourage you to do that. If they're not teaching from the Bible, it's probably not where you should be. But we are meant to search God's word and look at God's word and let God's word speak to us. So a lot of that is done on your own throughout the week. And I so it's my personal opinion that church is a place to to gather and to meet people and to be passed, so to speak, quote unquote. But if if that's the only day you eat, you know, let's just use it as a you know, if you if you're only eating on Sunday, you're going to start the rest of the week, if that makes sense. George. Also, if you need, if you need to read your Bible and get in and you know, pray and talk to God throughout the week. Sundays can't be your only only day you're doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the perfect analogy. And that's something I I when I have a conversation with people like the gentleman I did yesterday, that's something I bring up. We're really putting our children in bad situations if you're only talking about Christ one hour a week and then you're you're sending them off to a public institution for thirty five hours a week. It's a losing fight. So again, I agree with you one hundred percent. It is a place we should, uh. You know. I hope and pray everyone is able to find a house of worship that does teach the word of God. But it is your responsibility those other six days, uh, to stay in God's word and to represent Christ. And like you said, we're all human. We're all going to make mistakes, but we can't, you know, claim we follow Christ and continue to not change our ways. That is something that that I talk about with friends. I have nice debates about, is when people repent but they don't change their ways. Are you Are you truly repenting?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, that's that's a big part of it. Right, So are you really really sorry for you know what you've done. Yeah, that's the kid keeps stealing the cookies.
Speaker 4: Sorry every time, used to steal the cookies. Really sorry, Right, he's so, but he doesn't get punished by saying he's sorry and giving that sad phase.
Speaker 1: Right right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, sorry, go ahead, No, no, you go ahead.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you about I've never done any of the calculations for the curvature, so to speak, but I I have used my own optics and my own camera and we went skiing out that in Montana and we were at the Big Sky resort there and they were selling t shirts. I could see your tee tons as what it would say on there, and I so I asked somebody, what what what is that? And well the Grand Tetons, you know Yellowstone? Okay, yeah, so well those are not in Montana. But if you go to the peak Big Sky, you can see the peaks of the Tetons. And that's one hundred and fifty six miles away. If anyone does the quick search, real quick and say how park in the naked I see your little AI will tell you. You know, I think it's like three to five miles, and then I'll say something about at least mind it s it's something about to do to the curvature of the earth. And it does also say, you know, if you get up to a higher perspective, you can be a little farther, but it doesn't ever give you any kind of distances. But according to what I understand the curvature of the earth to be, to their calculation, there is no chance you would ever be able to see the tetons from the big Sky resort.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's interesting. I'm looking at the map now. It's basically due south, a little southeast hred and what one hundred and thirty five hundred and forty miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, resort to the center of the thing. I think it says one fifty six, but either way you want to use one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I haven't heard that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so anyone that does a little bit like have we started to the conversations, just a little bit of critical thinking. You you can see you know the lie, You can you can see where we live. We're not I always ask guys ask My daughter is like, hey, do you do you feel like you're spinning. Have you ever ridden a ride at a carnival, You know what those rides feel like when you're spinning. So imagine spinning in a thousand miles of per hour, no matter how big the surface was. You would feel that same.
Speaker 4: With a plane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you can you know, you can go to the beach and take a picture and.
Speaker 5: See I mean, I don't know how many miles you could see on the beach, but though, I mean the line is completely straight, and you can zoom into those ships on the shore and bring them back into zoom.
Speaker 1: Because the human eye is you know, limited, you are limited to how part you can see. But you can zoom in on those ships and bring them back into view. So that is true.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. And if you go look at if you're in an old building that has very long hallways, it's the same way. It gets smaller and smaller the farther you look right. And it's no different with that. By the way, with your P one thousand, have you ever had the chance to look at a star with it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very hard to focus on them because you've moved just a and you lose it. But yeah, looking looking at a star they're not all the same, but they're so cool because they look they're obviously moving. They look like they're in water, like if you were looking at something in waters, you know, you can tell that they are light. Uh, it's it's really fascinating. There's some good YouTube videos of those. I think you can find people recording what stars actually look like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like they're in water, like they're shimmering, yes, which the Bible tells us fairly clearly the.
Speaker 1: Way. Yeah. Yeah, and then in the I mean it tells you right there the firmament in the Bible, when you know, first a couple of chapters.
Speaker 4: Have you had the Have you had any kind of successful conversations about this with friends or family?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was gonna talk about that. It's it is tricky to try to win family. I at first, when I when I was really deep into finding this out, I uh, you know, I didn't have anyone to talk to you about it, so, uh my wife really didn't want to hear it. So I got really frustrated. I actually prayed. I was like, you know, God, what, why did you even show me this? Because I I don't have anyone to talk to, No one believed me, you know, so I it kind of calmed me down. I not, it's not everyone is ready for this information. I still really don't understand why. I know, I haven't figured that out completely. But what I did figure out is you can't just blast somebody with all this information. I think asking questions goes a whole lot further. You know, it's like, hey, like, for instance, well did you see the moon last night? You see the moon this morning? You know, why does it look like that? You know, just just little bitty things. Anytime anyone ever brings up the word gravity, I kind of laugh and uh. And you do know that's a theory, right, and I love telling people that will but that's just a theory because it's it's not it's not a proof. But I have I have one over I guess if you want to say that. One friend and he he also I think has that question mentality. He they lived out, they lived in the city for years, they moved away and out to the country. They they've started to bees. They're doing their own you know, they're they're not quite homesteading like you are, George, but I think that they're headed that direction. So it's probably an easy convert if you want to say so, I don't know lack of a better term there, but that I just showed it to him. He started investigating it, and then he actually started to listening to your show as well. And yeah, it was kind of kind of cool. But but I I don't I don't really try to convert people. I don't. I don't feel like that's my path, but I I have no problem sharing it. And actually the best thing I know that can start a lot of arguments, And I've heard a lot of your guests say that, you know they've gotten into arguments. One thing to go back to what I said earlier, is the Bible actually disproves their model. One line you could use is I'm not saying it's flat. I'm not saying it's round, but I am saying what the Bible tells me and what they're telling me don't line up. So you do do your own research right exactly.
Speaker 4: And that's something I say every episode. You know, take what I say and research it for yourself. Everybody has to come to their own resolution. And you're one hundred percent right. This isn't the kind of conversation where you can just sit down with somebody at lunch and lay it on them for an hour. They have to be willing to be receptive. I've seen David Weiss be invited onto podcast. You know, here's someone actually asking, you know, hey, please come on my show so we can have this conversation, and within ten minutes they're losing their mind and insulting him. It's amazing to me how this one subject. How we can you can have a normal conversation with a family member about the moon landing without causing any uprising whatsoever, right, But if you bring up flat earth, the tone or the conversation completely changes and the way people think about you completely changes, which is mind blowing to me. But you know, I understand we were all on the other side of the fence as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah we were. And maybe maybe just using the you know, calling yourself with flat earth, or maybe that's the wrong approach as well, just you know, just saying well, just I'm just questioning where we are, you know where. I mean, if at any time people think that people don't think that we were lied to about other things. I mean I feel like now is that time because of the vaccine. And I don't like to say COVID. I always say corona, just because that's how it came out, and then they converted it to COVID. Uh, just my way of making fun of it. And it's just if you're going to question something, you know, there's so much information about I mean, so much information about the vaccines, and you can look up the patents and when they were actually made, how many years in advance. There's you know, Fauci he did papers on not wearing masks when he was going to school. I mean, there's just so much data on the subject. And see how you relied to It's like, well, why if you were going to question something, now is the time to question something? So maybe maybe don't. Maybe just don't lead with the hey, i'm a flat earther. Especially if you're not getting a good response from that, it's probably time to change it up. Just hey, let's let's uh, let's look at this together. What do you think about this? You know, ask questions instead of just trying to inundate someone with your knowledge. Let's learn together, Let's look at this together, let's investigate this together. You know, I think maybe that's a different approach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, And for someone who may not be a Christian. I would say start with things like what we you had just mentioned, the Grand Tetons and big top and eight inches per square mild and the sun and how you know it's light is cooler. And then eventually, and I can tell you from all the emails I've gotten, does bring people back to God. But for someone who is atheist or agnostic to to, you know, come in with Psalms nineteen one, et cetera, they're just going to completely tune you out. However, if you can get their attention with you know, scientific proofs for lack of a better word, right, using their math, and all the people who are involved in it who are frauds. Even you had mentioned gravity, right, you know who came up with that, Sir Isaac Newton, right, and he was what he was a freemason, right, there's a big write up on him. And then you know our brother, the famous scientist and inventor, the student of the Enlightenment. And like I said, these things are they use inversion and perversion to to steer people clear of God.
Speaker 1: They do one hundred percent. And if you think you are floating around and you're insignificant, you're not going to look around and see how perfect creation is. You're not going to focus on God and you're not going to talk to anyone else about God and try to get them to to you know, have a relationship with Jesus. I mean that that would be the last thing on your mind. So if yeah, they can fool you into thinking you're, you know, just floating through space, then you know your life probably will be insignificant. But I don't believe that that is what God intended for you. Whoever listening to this, and I do, I do think that you are significant and Yead wants to know you and and have a relationship with you. So I don't know who that was for, but it was for someone, you know. Just start questioning, Just start looking around and look at the leaves on the trees and how they change. I tell you what, George, if you ever studied bees, if you if you learned how bees operate, I've learned a lot from my friend. It is fascinating. And two to look at how they survive and their hives and they all have the job and they how they create the money and from starting to finish. If you just studied one little thing like that, you would think, man, there has to be a god and intelligent desire for this whole place.
Speaker 4: That's such a great point. And that's just one example of many of God's creation that has such a unique look at you know, a caterpillar becomes a butterfly, right, and all of these particular things. And I'm so glad you brought up the bees because that is something that my wife and I have been studying, and she's much more smart on it than I understand that some of the reason that you may have an un successful garden in a particular years because of pollination, you may not be getting that cross pollination that you need. Bees are such an important part of everything that goes on. But there was stories going around a few weeks ago about one of the bigger bee providers in the country, man Lake, And now they're pushing vaccines on the bees. I'm not sure if you've seen that or not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't surprise me at all, though, yeah, I did not see that, but yeah, okay, so uh whether you I don't want to get in the politics so much, but even even the President Trump said in his speech the other night to Congress, you said lotts of them used to be one in ten thousand and now it's one in thirty six kids. Yep. So if anyone wants to just do a little bit of research on vaccines and when they were when they started, what the schedule is now, how many shouts they get compared to how many shots they they used to get, and then try to convince yourself that they don't have anything to do with autism and all the other problems that we have.
Speaker 4: Isn't that interesting? That's kind of what I consider disclosure, right, because you know this Trump, you know, the who was the godfather of warp Speed, right, the operation warp Speed, And even when he was going around before, you know, having his big speeches and everything, he would still hype his vaccine and even his most prominent backers would do him.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: It was very tone deaf when it came to that, But I didn't catch that. I'm glad that you brought that up, because that is something that's one of the more hot topics on the Fact Owner podcast. As a matter of fact, we mentioned I had a guy come on last Thursday who first hand chlorine dioxide saved his life and he had seen other people firsthand, and famous actresses and people and not just that natural medicine. If you try to practice natural medicine in this country, you'll have your license taken away. In many cases, people who want alternative medicine for cancer, they have to go to Mexico or Canada or Sweden or some you know, Central America to get it done, just because if you don't follow lockstep with Rockefeller medicine, they're going to come after you. There's even been cases where parents have tried to use natural medicine on their children and cps have shown up and taken the children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ridiculous, but but again goes back to that. We'll just ask ask why. Well, if you're not if you're not going through there there solves for all your problems, then you're not a patient. They're not making money off of you. So they want you to take this pill, uh, so they can make money. And then they want that pill gives you all of this side effects, So now you're a patient for life because now they're going to sell you the cure as well. So it's a it's just a ciple. And cancer is a massive, massive industry. So you know, I believe that God made us our bodies to heal our ourselves. I think that he gave us the the nutrients and the vitamins and everything that we need here on the on this planet. So those natural remedies and those those cures that you're talking about, George, I think that those were meant to be how we were supposed to heal ourselves. And yeah, why wouldn't they want to lock you down and take people's licenses away for, you know, practicing those things because they do not want you to have anything to do with your relationship with the Creator. They definitely don't want you to feel like he healed you. They want to be your hero and they want to you know, they want to be the savior, and they want to be the reason why you work. You can pay them.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. And you know, when you're sick, that's your body healing itself. That's the process shedding the old toxins. The same thing if you put bad gas in a car, the engine's going to knock. If you just constantly sugar and things that aren't good for you, well you're not going to operate well. And every now and then you need an oil change. Your car can't run well the oil is getting changed. Or while they changing the belts. It's up on a lift and it's the same. Your body's just resetting itself. And unfortunately, the first thing we do when we're sick is well, we have to go to the doctor. And and again, you know, I'm not saying that there are wonderful things within the medical community that help us. That's not what I'm saying. You know, I'm not denigrating the medical as a whole, but the pharmaceutical industry has more negative effects and is the reason why most of us get sick versus what it can do for us. And again, I'm just talking about the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I would agree with you. And there are wonderful doctors and people that have a good heart and do want to help people, but they're also just think about the field that you're in, listener. You know, you potentially went and studied and got the degree, or or you went and got this job and they trained you. You know, doctors are similar. You know, most of them don't know anything about nutrition, but they learned certain techniques drugs to give you know, and they're just doing their job as they were taught to do. So it's not a lot of times. Unfortunately, it's it's not you know, the doctor's fault if you want to place fault somewhere. But yeah, there are a lot of good doctors and physicians who care about people and think that they're doing the right thing. But if if you want to, you know, that's why you've heard. Everyone's heard those stories where this guy had cancer and went through you know, fifteen different states of all these doctors and finally found somebody and he teared in and it was all natural remedies. I mean everyone's heard some kind of story like that. I mean there's something to that. So it's it's out there. It's just being curious and trying to find it. And you know, and I know I don't ever see people or put them down for what they're doing. But you know, you're you're smart enough you can make your own decisions and try to figure it out. There's there's enough information to you know, did you hear about the doctor since we're on that in Texas where he was going through the Supreme Court not the practice. He has this cure for cancer, and I think they just they continued to sue him and sue him, and he would they would only allow him to work for uh with stage four cancer patients, yep, and he's been able to help a lot of those patients. But that's that's how big of a deal cancer treatment is they. I mean, everyone would go see this guy if they could, but he's only allowed to practice his special you know, natural medicine healing and whatever you want to call it on stage four cancer, which anyone that's in stage four you know how limited time they have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was doctor Brazinski, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, he there was a case. I can't remember exactly what it was, but a guy was in stage four and he was in the middle of a lawsuit. And the guy who was only given a few months, I think he've reached out to like a state representative because the court system was keeping doctor Brazinski from seeing patients at the time, so he called a state rep. The state rep actually did his job and got the case load taken care of and this guy was able to see doctor Brazinski and he's still alive today.
Speaker 1: Yeh, that's crazy and really crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was all kinds of people who have were healed, you know, thanks to doctor Brazinsk in his methods, and these people obviously the media is only going to put what they want out on a platform. But there's you know, these people have gone on public platforms and said this guy saved my life. But again, maybe one people out of one hundred has ever heard of his name.
Speaker 1: Right, it was the shame yep, right, But it's out there. That's out there. I'm just curious, look for it. Find it. One other thing I wanted to talk to you about, George. I have a couple of things. Well, hom's time they had, but satellites that's come up a couple of times on your podcast. Yeah, and uh, you know, if you search for NASA Satellite Balloon nineteen fifty, you could see exactly how sdellite's work. And that's this is why they're the biggest consumer of helium. You could see pictures of Yeah, there's there. It is a big satellite, but it's attached to the helium balloon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Project Echo.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: And and the pictures you can see you can see it it's a fully inflated satelloon. Yeah, I guess that's wha come balloon. Satellites and they're just everything, whether it's ham radio or satellites or in the Army. We call them retrans. That's all it is. It's retransmitting. That's what retrans means. It's hitting whatever and that pushes the signal back or further right. So here in the Ham radio world, I can hit a repeater in Woodside, Delaware, which is eight miles from where I sit, and then that repeater throws the signal further so I can speak with someone in Milford who was fourteen miles away. And that's all that Satellites are. They're just bigger, right, whoever's broadcasting hits the satellite or saddle moon, which it is. It's a balloon, and that, because of its height, is able to send the signal to greater distances. So whether it's you know, in two fifty four in the Army on a hill in Iraq retransmitting, or you know, a simple two meter or seventy meter antenna with a HAM radio, or a satellite attached to a balloon with NASA. And again I'll put the link to the project Project Echo in the show notes. And obviously with satellites, yeah, yeah, it's a little more complicated because of the different types of signals. In some cases it's audio. In some cases it's video and in some cases it's Internet like with Elon Musks whatever that thing is called. But that's what it is. It's communications signals that are being transmitted from one location to the other, and it's just being bounced off the satellite, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I'm not I'm not really sure how you know the starlink works. But they were doing a big show across the America. I think that was last year where oh yeah, this this time that's going. You can see it and you see a big string of lights and you know, I don't know what the string of lights were, but maybe it's drones, maybe it's something. What I do know is they're not billions of satellites floating around Earth's atmosphere. I know that's one hundred percent not true because it's I would I would be curious of what percentage of your listeners know about the underwater communication cables network. That's really how data is transferred.
Speaker 4: I found that out when I was just I'm sorry, go ahead, no, go ahead. I was just going to say I I learned about those when we were in Iraq. If you remember in two thousand and five or two thousand and six, one of the cables was cut in the ocean and a submarine, right, Yeah, and we didn't have communications for like a week to ten days to our families and stuff back in the country because of that, because that was cut. And those actual hard wires, whether you know wired or local antennas, provide like ninety nine percent of our communications. Those satur loons only account for maybe one percent.
Speaker 1: Right And I and I would I would venture if I had to guess, and this is a thousand percent. I guess a lot of that is probably for like in military or some you know, government communication or something I think you know. Locally, it's obviously you know the five G towers and things like that, but how the world connects to each other. Just search for that, Like I'm saying, there's just so much information out there that you can search a find and be like, okay, So if we're you know, we have all these satellites out there, then why are there millions of miles of cables connecting these continents with fiber cables? And it tells you right there when you search for you it's like ninety five or to ninety eight percent of the world's communication and done on this fiber network that's just laying on the bottom of the ocean floor. You know.
Speaker 4: It's interesting. Now, obviously we've mentioned on the show before that NASA is the largest consumer of helium. But when you look on their web page, they'll tell you that the helium is used for everything, but they don't mention anything about the stalloons. It's used for cooling liquid hydrogen and oxygen, which is used as rocket fuel. It's also, by the way, used for medical imaging. Like really how much it is used for that semiconductor, fiber optics, cryogenics, which is silly. You know, we know that everything they sent up in the air, even in Antarctica. I have seen that, you know that used in Antarctica, or maybe it was southern Chile. It's interesting that they mentioned everything but the sataloons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Antarctica is is an interesting one. Well to wrap up the helium, I mean, yeah, right, how much? How many? How many medical examinations are they doing with? Right, So it's just just a question, this question what you're reading people. But yeah, but Antarctica I think probably trips up a lot of people because everyone has been told since they were little, you know, North poles, right, and Antarctica the on the bottom and what would it look like. Well, if it's flat, you know, how is that even possible? Uh? Just the fact that it's it surrounds the firmament and that's the tallest level of laying on you know, our earth. So just just understanding how it works, I think, I think that's probably one of the reasons people can't wrap their heads around. You know, we're not on the spinning ball. But there is one thing to look at with Antarctica that stands out to me is the treaty with all these nations that hate each other, but they can get along about Antarctica. So that would make you have the question why why is that?
Speaker 4: That's a great point, right, you know, the United States and the Soviet Union Russia, I should say, have been each other, have been at each other's throats since the very end of World War Two, which to this day. You know, you know, the United States and Russia teamed up and then immediately became you know, hated enemies in nineteen forty five, and then the stories of the Cold War. But except right Antarctica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well down there will be along, but everywhere else we hate each other. Yeah, Yeah, you mentioned Ukraine. The circle back of the circle back on that, right. So the question I had about Ukraine was right before Biden gets elected, his sons in trou Bullet Ukraine and the laptop and all that, right, yp then he gets elected and then there's a war in Ukraine and we're sending them all this money that they were probably sending them beforehand, and now we can just tell everybody about it, you know. I just I just felt like, and now we're still supporting him. I just felt like part of that was cover up. I'm not saying that they're not fighting over there, there's not something going on, but I can't rep my head around why all this money's going there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of different theories. What the average person doesn't know. If you ask them when did the when when did all this really start, they'll tell you February of twenty twenty two, ninety percent of the population has no idea about the you know, Euromaiden Revolution, in which the CIA was behind and which anytime there's some type of political upteam upheaval around the world were usually behind it. But Victoria Nuland, who was interestingly enough, Robert Kagan's wife. And if you don't know who Robert Kagan is, just take five minutes in research Robert Kagan Project for a New American Century and enjoy that rabbit hole. But she was down there, you know, overseeing the Orange Revolution. You can go on YouTube and find an audio of the phone call that she had. They were discussing who the next prime minister was going to be. So, you know, the Euromaiden Revolution, the Orange Revolution, whatever you want to call it, really took place in twenty fourteen. And then you know, Ukraine was bombing its own oblasts, the four of them that are now in Russian control for the most part, and they'd killed twelve or thirteen thousand of their own people. And these are the same people who voted in twenty fourteen, after the big political upheaval, to go back and be a part of Russia. It was very similar to what we saw in eighteen sixty five here in the United States. There were say, four states for lack of a better word, who wanted to side with Russia. Ukraine didn't let them, so they bombed them. And then eventually Russia said, you're not going to harm these people anymore, and they came in and unfortunately three years later now you have almost a million people dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the shame.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then with Barisma, that's what you were talking about. You know, if you google, and please use Google, what was the what's the word? I'm looking for a country that is just oh, what is the most corrupt country in Europe? And it was Ukraine every time? No really, yeah, absolutely, that's where people go to longer their money.
Speaker 1: And that who we're making deals. So yeah, let's just let's start as of question. Is about that stuff?
Speaker 4: Right, yep, one hundred percent. Now now if you if you'll google that now, Russia is number one?
Speaker 1: Russia? Yeah, mind yeah, yeah, So has anyone ever explained so like if you're you know, your proofs for flat earth of Joshua in the Bible Joshua ten twelve, where it talks.
Speaker 4: About the sun and the moon standing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, how was that one? How was that one explained?
Speaker 4: That's a big one for me. That's that's one of my top five Bible versus. Joshua is actually ten thirteen, which you know, recounts how the sun and the moon stood still, allowing the Israelites to complete their victory over their enemies as recorded in the Book of Jeshure. And that's something that always found interesting that it notes Eric's sites.
Speaker 1: One of the.
Speaker 4: One of the fourteen books that are not included in the Bible anymore. But that is a big one. Why didn't it say the moon stood or the earth stood still instead of the moon and the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that for anyone that bleeds in the Bible, would I would use that, you know, at least start there because you can argue over because I know it uses circle and ball, but those are two different words that it uses throughout the Bible. But that verse specifically, I mean, there's no denying what it's actually saying.
Speaker 4: And to me, Brian, it's not a coincidence that they use the word ball because that is their god. But it's b a apostrophe a l right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And their god that's has changed names over the you know, you go back to the Tower of Babel and and got divided all the you know, the different languages and the different ethnicities, but they all still worshiped the same god. So they just had different names for their God. Says they were spread and I think it's a couple of episodes ago you were talking with someone who you guys were talking about the Tower of Babbel I believe.
Speaker 4: Recently, Yeah, just a few episodes ago. Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's no there's no question you know who the who the ruler of this you know, current earth who you know it's given to to the level. I don't know why, but it was. And uh that's then that susan control here of the things that are going on, you know, in the day to day, but ultimately it's it's God world. He created and he's going to take over one day. And some of these things are happening just because there's they have to do for him to fulfill his plan. That's why it says pray for your leaders, even though it might be hard to do. You know, has God placed these leaders in place for his plan. It's just hard to see because we don't know what the plan is. But yeah, so the warp speed and all of that happens is probably because it's that's what's supposed to happen. But on the smaller scale is I think it's our duty to talk about Jesus and and help win souls, to have relationships with Jesus and try to save as many people as possible, because again, this isn't our final destination here, but it is important to know where we are and who created it. And so I am passionate about it, but I haven't haven't found my exact way to use it for converting people. But I do like, I do like talking about it. I just don't have a lot of people to talk about it with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's the frustrating part. Long before I had this podcast, you know, I've been doing the fact Hunner for over five years now. And when I had David Weiss on early in the podcast, I was excited, right because when I got the email, I deleted it immediately. I'm like, all right, you know, I'm all about searching for the truth, but this is ridiculous. Come on, man poking at me and eat me. And I went into the trash file and opened it up, and so you know, he linked one of his interviews and but I was excited to talk about it, and man, I published the podcast with David Weiss and the next day, wow, the emails I got where, Wow, you just ruined your reputation. What's wrong with you? I thought, you know, and it's like, man, I was excited to share this information, and then you learn as a whatever you want to call flat earther or someone who studies biblical cosmology, you understand really how deep that the sye op is and how it sets people off. And it's one of the few rabbit holes that if you try to talk about it can be very divisive. And again, it took me a long time to understand why that was. It's because that is how important the sye op is to the controllers. This is right up there in the top two or three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it bols me away, is the depending. I don't think I really never defended the heliocentric model because I never it was never proposed to me that it was different, you know, I just I honestly, I think I saw something on YouTube one day and I was like, I kind of laughed at it, you know, kind of like you did, Mike, can youer? You're like here right? But then if something piqued my interests and then I just started looking at it and curiosity got the best of me, and then and that was it was over from there. But I I don't understand why people defend something so strongly that they know nothing about, Like They can't tell you how fast it's spinning. They can't tell you how fast you know all the beliefs that back up you know, the quote unquote the model, are they anyone knows any any of those facts. It's like the only people that really know those facts are the ones that are delivering them, like the top of the top or us, the people that are in this community that actually know where we live. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree more. And I can tell you first hand when I have this conversation with people and they're immediately reject the thought, that's what you ask them, is well, and some of them will get how fast are we spending about some of them will remember that from school. But anything else they have no idea. They can't tell you how far the sun or the moon is. You know, you try to explain the crepuscular rays and the fashion they come in and rivers flowing to the north, they just write it all off as that's just silly, and that's how they answer it. They can't really come back and explain it in any type of technical terms. They just And you should never, no matter what the subject is, you should never blindly defend something. And you know what's interesting to me, Ryan, is some people defend if you try to have a conversation about vaccines, that they'll defend it the same way they do heliocentrism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's They did a really good marketing campaign on that and inundated people with fear. And I think that that that fear set in and they still just believe, oh, yeah, we're for the greater good and I'm gonna I'm not sick, but I'm gonna get mine just so I don't carry it on to the next person. And you know, they really and and then hey, if you see somebody, there was a story where you know, you remember how ridiculous it was. I was like, well, you can have ten people over, but y'all have to be outside and stand so far apart and all that crap, you know, And some some lady calls the cops and says, hey, you know they're they're getting together, you know, next door, and you're only you're only allowed to have ten and they've got eleven. You know, like, just how insane you just looked back and how crazy it was, and people just they just they just gobbled it up and then just took hold of it. So yeah, I think I don't know this this this model. People have the same hold on it, and I just can't. I can't explain why, except for, you know, the Devil's plan has worked. But but there are more and more of us. I mean, it's your show is speaks to the volumes of I mean, you can't have what you're approaching two hundred episodes, you can't have that many people that want to speak to you about it. And I don't know what kind of downloads and listeners you're you're getting, but it's got to be up there, I mean, and yours isn't the only one. So it's it's it's there's a community. And honestly, I think right before Corona happened, when they shut everything down, there were so many documents that you could go even to like the Army's website and the NASA's website, and they had all these documents online where all of their manuals and everything said, hey, it's a they're basing it off of a flat, non movable plane. I mean, every single model, every flight plan, every every instrument they built, every you know, everything that they did had that language in their documents and now if you go and look up those same documents, because I screenshoted two screen shots and I had like probably twenty different articles from Army and NASSA and all these and the other day I actually clicked on them to go see and and they're not there anymore. So they did a really good job of scrubbing everything, because I think back in twenty sixteen, the flat Earth's movement, if you want to call it that, it was really taking hold. There were even some pastors talking about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and their pastors continue to talk about it. And the most curious one to me is I think it's Pastor ken Ham, who runs you know, talks about answers and genesis and young Earth, right, and he's all about, you know, the Earth is only sixty five hundred years old, don't believe the Smithsonian Institute and all this other stuff. But if you try to bring up flat Earth, they'll shut you down really quick, which is to me, I just don't get it. And I guess the same way I don't get how some people can like bart Sebrel, brilliant mind, and he had the courage to go speak to astronauts face to face and he captured the audio of the guy saying, I'm gonna call the CIA. Do you want me to have this? I take this guy out, and all this other stuff. But you know, he still believes in Helio centrism and Planet X where they're building a base and all this other stuff. I'm not sure where it comes from, but I think the heart of it is getting back into the Bible. And you know, if you just sit down and ring read the King James version of Genesis one one to two one, just that part alone, understanding that it was done in seven days. There's no big Bang, there's no evolution, there's no spinning ball, there's not this never ending you know galaxies. He's created this realm which is very large, but until we really get out of the ways of the world, we're not going to get everybody on board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's it's true. I think it. I have saw a lot about like how Bart could make that movie and not believe, like he didn't believe that the moon light ning was real, but could not go to the next step word or so. I can only think that, well, that's just one step to he's he's you know, he's just that's just one piece of information that is out there that God used him to put out there to show, hey, this isn't real. So maybe Barton never comes around. But the movie that he made is they're gonna open up a lot of eyes, just like you know, kin hand, like you're saying, you know, focuses on creation, but he has no clue, or maybe he does and just doesn't want to believe it. But so I it's like, you know, you're probably never gonna convert someone on. But George, you always talked about bread crumbs. So maybe that little bitty story or that one question that you ask someone will help them get to the next level, you know, the next that the next step to a relationship with Jesus is ultimate. That's the ultimate goal, you know. I don't I don't understand why they why they don't. That's the only way I justify it is they're just that's their part.
Speaker 4: I can tell you I've heard firsthand from pastors before that if they brought it up, or I've even heard from a pastor too, like what was the gentleman? I have his book. He's the one that had the debate with Greg.
Speaker 1: Locke, Greg din O.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dean Odle, he said firsthand. When he first brought it up. He knew going in that he was going to lose people. But he says, I can either preach the truth or I can hide the truth. And like everybody else, you know, like Josh from Founded Earth Brothers who walked away, Yeah he's going to He had a what a master's in in in science or something like that, and he would have a school teacher for a couple of decades and he walked away with it because he couldn't, in good conscience continue to teach, you know, the sole lower System to young students and have a completely different set of beliefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would that would be hard. And that's that's the Holy Spirit tugging at him saying, hey, this isn't this isn't right. And uh. And he listened to it. And I really have a lot of respect. I've never met Dean, but I have a lot of respect for him. And and and come to think of it, he may have I don't know, on his website or if you reach out to him, he could probably give you some of those documents that show that on rotating Earth, because I believe he said he downloaded them all at the time because he didn't think that they'd be up forever, so he was right about that. Yeah, in that debate, what a joke that was. What was the other guy's named, Greg Locke?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's he's buddy's with pastor Benny hen Now by the.
Speaker 1: Way, yeah, big stalker. So we'll be won't be long before he gets a five G airplane. Yeah, you know whatever, there's nothing wrong with making money, but stealing people's ties, that's that's Uh's loving you and God, and I I feel I feel bad for you, you know. Yeah, I don't. I don't know you'd like to meet Uh, that's sure. We'll have a couple of conversations with him about some of this stuff, but well they'll see.
Speaker 4: Got anything, No, I think And actually we we just hit the ninety minute mark and I think we covered everything that I had listed.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: If there's anything else that you did, and I'd be a great time to bring it up. If not, we can, I can leave you with the last word.
Speaker 1: Well, I do really appreciate you having me on, George. I found your show on Spotify. I was I was headed out to town. It was like a three hour drive and I just I wanted to listen to something. I just happened to do a search and popped right up. So I've listened to every single episode up till now. I actually wrote an email to you that never sent it a while back about getting on your show. So I feel blessed that that you allowed me to be on here, So hopefully somebody got something out of it. I think, you know, ultimately it comes down to just just ask some questions. I've said that several times today. You know, you can see too far. Nassistic fixtures of Earth have changed over the years, the size of the continence change all the time. Gravity is just a theory, it's not proof, and everything is based off of that, which completely throws it all out. You can't measure distances ninety three million miles away. How do you measure that? It's impossible, you know. I think all the stuff that we've talked about today, somebody could take any of those topics and just do a little search and you know, start finding out on your own where we actually live, who created it. And it all comes down to having a relationship with Jesus, And if you don't have one, maybe I hope that this is my little breadcrumb to leave to get you into the next step to have that relationship or start that relationship to him. But that's that's it, George. I keep doing what you're doing. I really like your show. You've had some phenomenal guests on here. I've learned a lot from so many of them, and yeah, just keep it.
Speaker 4: Up, appreciate it, and I thank you coming on. And I'm very blessed to be able to have this conversation every week with like minded people from around the world. Which is really crazy to think that you know, almost two hundred of these conversations. And by the way, while you were just wrapping up there, I went to Google to see if they sold a ninety three million mile ruler and I can't find it at low so I'm not really sure how they did it. Actually, the first response was fact check, the sun is ninety three million miles from her, doesn't, so right, Yeah, you got to Well, thank you, brother, I appreciate your time, and thank you for bringing a lot of again things to the table that we haven't heard before. So I'm sure this is going to be appreciated by a lot of people. And again, a big thank you to the audience for you guys, continue to support the program. God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 6: I know it's been struggle. God, I know you've had spain. I know you feel tired, held down by all the way. Yeah, I don't you feel more?
Speaker 3: You smile, ain't the same.
Speaker 6: That's all we're going from you. I feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give it. It never is home. Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 7: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 4: He's got a plan. Why it's away?
Speaker 7: Time? Got up? Y come? Why away? Got up? Mmy called?
Speaker 6: I can see the straight beside you. Childs are putting up five. Oh you're stronger than anything.
Speaker 3: You are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 4: You're accepting it.
Speaker 7: A dead found you.
Speaker 2: Beautiful.
Speaker 4: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you live and breathing, moveing. You can hold your head a pie.
Speaker 7: Don't give up, No, don't give in. Nevertheless home, don't they gone on the primise? It ain't done yet.
Speaker 2: This god lay wats away. Tell the God of Mericau, don't give up. No, don't give in.
Speaker 7: Now on his home. Don't let call on the promise.
Speaker 4: It ain't don like it's worth the man.
Speaker 7: What's a play down the God of ev Why surprise down the garden? Oh yes, what surprise down the god TV coll Oh yeah, the God of TV call.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't deve up, No, don't give in? Never do they go of the primise? I mean, and ye's got I'm saying, what's a kind of even colts?
Speaker 7: Don't God?
Speaker 6: No dog get a but never hold, don't get go of the primes getting done lovers?
Speaker 8: What living Watson? Goud of inner colums? All the God of needs white dog, god of any case.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.