Speaker 1: Oh, we're back with Day zero and the Core four here on day one seventy nine. I'm Lindsay Sharman of roagueways dot org. I'm here with Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot I owe Cory Hughes of Corey Hughes dot org, and soon x Q four twenty of xupoor twenty dot com will be with us as well. How are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: The fucking black guy's gotta be late? I see how it is.
Speaker 1: It's gonna it's some kind of stereotype or else. What's the point. Yeah, yeah, I missed you guys. That wasn't here last week.
Speaker 3: You didn't miss much.
Speaker 2: No, it's always a shit show and you're not here.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't miss much. We went off the rails, screamed about things, yelled at the sky as we do.
Speaker 1: You got it's therapy, you gotta do it sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We were just talking about daylight savings, time, daylight savings stay today, and I hate it. I hate everything about it. I was saying to people die more often, there's more car accidents, there's more heart attacks, there's more strokes. It is a horrible idea, and we never should fall behind, and we never should spring back ahead again. We should just be done with it done.
Speaker 3: I've got a there's a Navajo proverb that I put in the Octopus book when I mentioned daylight savings time, and it said only a fool would cut two feet off of the bottom of the blanket, attach it to the top of the blanket, and think that you have a longer blanket.
Speaker 1: Seriously, so ridiculous. It's so ridiculous. Well when they say has something to do with like farming too, so like, well, no one does that anymore, So we don't need to do this anymore. Like they were, like the kids have to go to school and so the farmers have to blah blah blah. I don't even know what the stupid reasoning was. But we can just agree that we're done with that period of time and move on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's retarded. It's retarded. It is about that's what Trump should do. Yes, you want to you want to talk about efficiency, improving people's lives, streamlining, getting rid of the bullshit. There's a prime example of normalized bullshit that we've been dealing with forever, and it doesn't need to happen, and everybody has feelings on it, and we should just put it out, take it out back and shoot it.
Speaker 1: Executive Order number seven thousand, no more daylight saving time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we'll see the Democrats running on elect us and I'll bring back the sun, you know.
Speaker 1: And people will believe it. We have less hours of the day now, guys, don't you know Trump took it away.
Speaker 3: I promise you an extra hour.
Speaker 2: So I have to say, I don't have a fucking clue what's going on in the world anymore. I don't forget it anymore.
Speaker 3: Better off for it too.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I just don't. My whole fucking understanding of everything just collapsed because the Trump administration is engaging in distinctly contradictory behaviors which I can't seem to wrap my fucking head around. How do you gut the fucking financial networks of the intelligence community and simultaneously you're still pro Israel and all that stuff because they're you know, they're. The mechanism by which they exist depends on that shit, and they're behind it. And it's the fucking you know what I'm saying. I'm not even gonna have to say, you know, you know, it's behind this, right, and so it's much bigger than Israel, and what just what is happening?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: To me, it appears as though Israel is the last strong, strong grasp on us, but a lot of others have been severed and so I but they're all from the same beast, right, So I just don't understand what. I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 3: They're taking us down for the final kill.
Speaker 2: Well I don't. I don't know about that. And so what I'm saying is everything that we're seeing is distinctly different from any patterns we've ever seen before. Right, I'm seeing people jumping off the deep end with oh, they're just swapping out the AI and all this all this stuff. I'm like, there's not enough nobody has enough information to know what the fuck's going on right now because we haven't ever seen this. We're seeing some of them like what fucking how are they gonna what dictator or authoritarian government? Trunk decides the government and gave you back all your gun ship none? Right, So like explain that to me. I don't understand. Like the gun ships all going away, like pretty soon you're gonna be You're gonna walk down the street with like two fucking ak's like this, and there's nothing a cop can do about it. I'm not even kidding. It's gonna be like the wild West. So that doesn't make sense with an authoritarian government. I don't. I don't, So I don't. Well, the other ship that he's doing does, right, all the anti Semitism shit in the Israel shit, it's the same old part for the course, right, So Hey, I don't know what's happening here. This is not No, this is not a singular or plan. That's that's coalescing. I'm sorry, it's just not it's something that's going on here.
Speaker 1: Beyond that, it's if they do if they know that the sun's about to do some wild ship and there's gonna be some fucking crazy cataclysms happening, they might just be like doing whatever the fuck they feel like while they go hide in their underground silos.
Speaker 3: Who knows, let's give the plubs access to all the guns so that they can shoot each other while we're underground.
Speaker 1: I mean, what, why? Why would they predict such a huge drop in population and it just so happens to correspond with exactly when our magnetosphere is weaker than we've ever measured it being in the entire existence of measuring.
Speaker 2: So is is that why that degal report is.
Speaker 1: Like, that's wondering.
Speaker 2: Is that a theory?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well, you know, because the COVID thing itself, whatever we think might be going on. One of the things that could be going on is that there's a spike and geo or electromagnetic activity and radiation sickness mimics all the symptoms that COVID had, all of them. And so you know, some people are like, oh.
Speaker 2: Fine, nobody can explain my COVID toes and so people were like.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe it's five G and it could be, but it also could be solar radiation the sun or cosmic radiation. Again, if it's unprecedented how low our magnetosphere is and how high these energies are at the same time, then it could be that. And it could be that they know some things that they are sharing.
Speaker 2: Here's where I'm stuck with COVID, and if I could be talked out of this, I'll be open to be talked out of this. But from my own personal observation, COVID, my roommate went to jail and he said everybody in jail was fucked up and had swollen feet. Right, it's they've really shaded in the jails before, they've experimented in the jails before. This's fucking proven. Yeah, and so then he comes home and then I get swollen fucking feet, right, So what the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 3: Could be like Operation Sea Spray where they blasted everybody with bacteria in San Francisco. Yeah, and just to see what happens, you could do that. And you know, I think that the Degal report probably had advanced knowledge of COVID and based on what they were told, made some calculations that the vaccines were kill shots.
Speaker 2: But see, that's speculative for them for that number, that's really speculative on their part if they're looking at COVID. But if they know that there's a solar event that they can say with pretty accuracy is going to wipe out eighty percent or whatever, they can have a much better accurate prediction if they have information like that. Yeah, And that's the most plausible thing I've heard yet that would explain that.
Speaker 3: What's really freaky is when you look at the numbers the vaccination rates versus the death rates that degal identical down to the ones that are the lowest vaccinated than the like twenty lowest vaccinated countries all showed on DEGAL the lowest death rate in fact, in some cases gaining population.
Speaker 1: That's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's got a whole episode on it. Where did all the people go where? I looked at it, and I was just like, holy shit, Like once I laid there's an international seat. I didn't know there was an international CDC, but there's the American CDC. And then apparently there's an international CDC. And I took their numbers, and their numbers were showing the vaccination rates for one shot, two shots, three shots, four shots, redfish, bluefish, you know all that stuff, and where you would see China had no boosters at all, but they had ninety percent uptake in the first two shots, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what did they have a high death rate or they didn't have they had a high death rate? Did they use mRNA? I don't. I don't think it over there. I don't think use mRNA over there. I figure them in the Russians would give their people like a placebo just to go along with the shit you would think, you would totally think.
Speaker 3: Well that demographic problems regardless of COVID.
Speaker 1: I just got every problem.
Speaker 2: So I feel like the totality of things, I understand COVID pretty well, except for like what actually happened to people, because the range of different severe symptoms that people got, especially in the very beginning. Like I can't remember the guy's name, but there's an episode of Joe Rogan where he had this black guy on who was another comedian who got COVID, like in like January of like twenty twenty, and it like almost it wrecked him so bad, and he talks about how there were times when if there was like a button to like push it and have it all be over, he might have done it, you know. So I can't find that episode. I think his name is Michael something, but I can't say for sure. But that episode, man, when you listen to him and what up into him, that completely makes sense. If you have some form of bio weapon that's potent in the beginning and loses potency as it transmits, and it burns out fairly quickly within months. I think it burned out to where they did like when I have to dig up my old COVID notes because I tracked everything in real time, and when you look at how the COVID alleged COVID deaths were a spike and went down and then the flu deaths went up, you could see almost you could track almost to the date in March of twenty twenty when they did the swaparoo with the flu numbers and the testing right, so when you look at it side by, when you overlap them, it's like you see this clear decline in deaths and then a spike in deaths despite it being very small, because it was only from like January through March that they really had a lot of data that they were attributing to COVID deaths.
Speaker 1: I got fucking wrecked in November of twenty nineteen, and where I was in Washington State, in my small town where I grew up, everybody who I was seeing was like something and they're they're not conspiracy theorists, they're not fucking anything. They're just people I'm running into. And almost all of them were like everybody's sick with the weirdest ship that lasts way too long, and like it's just destroying people and I was like, that's weird. I didn't even think about it. Uh. And then I got hit with what whatever we're calling COVID, and I fucking thought I was going to die like five times. I don't get sick really, you know, and when I have been sick in my life, I've never been this sick ever. And I don't know if I would have pressed the button to die, but I just thought I would die. I was I wasn't going to make it.
Speaker 2: It's been talked about to death already, but really the the crux of the entire thing was the testing as a psychological warfare activity.
Speaker 3: Are you of the belief that that COVID even existed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am, yes, because and it's very yes.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And there's a long biological trail that leads back to Ralph Barrack pre way way before COVID. The it was called the Wuhan. It was instead of COVID, it was WOVID. It was WOOVID, and it had a number And there were numerous published papers by Ralph Barrick that you can go and look at right now, going back to like really twenty twelve or before. Because he's the coronavirus guy in the world. Like, here's the thing. When you have a new coronavirus thing and you want to know who did it, you go look for fucking the doctor evil of coronavirus is An's doctor Ralph Barrick. And that was like the easiest thing to figure out in the whole fucking world. And then all you have to do is google Ralph Barrick Israel, and what do you come up with. You come up with his funding by Beth Israel Research Hospital at the exact time that COVID was found, he was working on a vaccine funded by Beth Isra Research Hospital, which is the research wing of the Macade. Right, So to me, COVID was solved like on day one. It was so easy. These fuckers don't even like try to obfuscate their shit, and you can't really with something like this. You know, if you had a some kind of something that affected heart and all of a sudden everyone was dropping dead from some kind of heart thing, you'd go to the fucking heart guy, right, and what do you know, you'd find his funding to all these different places and it would be the same thing with doctor Fauci, you know. So it's it to me it's just it's Hollywood almost. COVID was so easy. They didn't even try to hide anything. They couldn't. They couldn't really because and they didn't think anythingbody would really figure it out.
Speaker 1: I just see Nancy Pelosi being like everyone should go to Chinatown and celebrate it's the new year.
Speaker 2: Like, holy shit, all of those people should be tried. They should be legally tried and convicted and then then hung as traders. Oh no, they got firing squads in South Carolina now, so we can send them all there.
Speaker 1: It's true, that's a legal way of killing people.
Speaker 2: Yes, they just killed somebody by firing squad, and like the lips are all freaking out. But I think it's kind of gruesome too. I don't know, is there a good way to kill somebody. I think the guillotine might really be the most humane way because it's over like that.
Speaker 1: True, you don't have to like, no one gets the blame. We all did it together. We don't know whose bullet did what. We're good.
Speaker 3: The guys with the big swords in Saudi Arabia, though, who they enjoy their job. You don't have to talk them into it.
Speaker 4: They used to have the man, that just uh for what they did the Gillatings. He just he was the axe guy. He come up with the big axe. Yeah yeah, that guy executioner. Yeah yeah, he enjoyed his job as well.
Speaker 1: I just found out that people genuinely believe that they will be murdered by roving gangs of MAGA if they are a leftists and especially if they're communist, genuinely believe. Yeah, Like, I don't even know what to say to you. Then you just live in a delusional, weird world. I'm sorry for your loss.
Speaker 2: So this is like, is there really room for that opinion? I mean, I really don't think so. I think that like they should just be you know, pushed into homes or you know.
Speaker 1: Like you're not really fit to think or live if you think that's what's happening. Oh, you haven't heard about the Maga death group.
Speaker 2: Some of the education camps I think are like a legitimate thing.
Speaker 1: Well, they ironically think you should be sent to re education camps.
Speaker 4: So you know, okay, that is that what's up now? Mega death groups. I guess you swarm you like like like the last of us, like the zombies. Yeah, just swarm you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, they've been watching too many videos of Syria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know this is actually happening in the world, but not here. And uh, you know it's not against leftists, it's against Christians and like you know, Islamist that there is not the one that's in power at the moment any other factions.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, either that or South Africa.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, it's well pople in South Africa these days.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 3: The losing of the battle against a bunch of retarded copper thieves keep getting themselves, trying to pull them off heys, zapping themselves.
Speaker 4: At this point in time, At this point in time, you just you gather everybody together to say, Okay, we're leaving, all right, and good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Then we're not gonna we're going to take our gods and our power over light and we're going to leave you in darkness.
Speaker 1: Due just signed some sort of thing that I don't know if it's an executive order or what, but it was basically fast tracking South Africans to come, you know, which is like actual amnesty actually needed, you know, not just like oh I don't really feel like living in Nicaragua anymore. I'm gonna go up to the United.
Speaker 2: States, and he just bringing the white ones just the right.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the only ones were in danger.
Speaker 3: Why don't we we give weapons to everybody else? When't we give a bunch of weapons to the South African farmers?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, we're really going to do something about it, you know.
Speaker 4: Charlie, I mean I heard it. Uh you know, when you give weapons to somebody that's not payment like because nobody paid for them. They just they just put it out of the air.
Speaker 3: And they just out of the raytheon fields gave.
Speaker 4: We haven't gave any money to Ukraine.
Speaker 3: We just sent them who you think pay for the they did in the sense that they give the weapons to Ukraine and then Ukraine sells it on the Ukrainian craigslist where you can go get yourself an RPG for a very reasonable price, and then they take that money and use it to put it in their bank account of Cayman Islands. So it's a bit of a it's a bit of everything.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the way people live in South Africa? White people basically just in like dirt shacks with like like like old like milk cartons, like turned into bowls and shit like. I mean, this is like depression.
Speaker 3: Arrow energy power goes out eighteen hours a day. Sometimes it's on, sometimes it's not. Some assholes pulling copper wire out of it gets himself lit on fire. Have you seen those videos? No? Oh, this is just like here we have some thieves up trying to take the copper way and these guy's just leaned back and he's totally like barbecues, totally charcoaled from the electric I mean, you clip the wrong cable or something and lit him up like a like a flamethrower.
Speaker 1: Captain Charcoal. Well, I understand diant word much better now.
Speaker 3: And I understand why Oscar Oscar Oscar Pistorius shot his girlfriend because he thought someone was breaking in, Because there's people breaking in all the time there like that. Every house is like a compound like razor wire cameras and safe rooms and all that stuff. It's like, god, damn, hell you you would The rich people in Johannesburg will take helicopters from building the building so they don't have to go down on the streets.
Speaker 4: Don't put your boots on the Grehund.
Speaker 3: It's not a safe place.
Speaker 1: And stay there at all if you're rich, just leave, get as many people out with you as you can.
Speaker 3: Get a golden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're only African reach, you know what I'm saying. They're not US reach.
Speaker 1: They can't afford anywhere.
Speaker 4: That's what That's what we got to understand, because people be like, oh man, it only I don't take you five hundred dollars to get this apartment in China. It's like, yeah, but do you think them ninjas are getting paid in usd Hell no, they're getting paid in the well they got the en ain't work shit five million. You'd be like, damn boy, you reach just like thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: That's why I worked. I worked in Turkey. I got paid in the US dollars. Yeah, I like, I don't want your Turkish dollars.
Speaker 3: No offense, Yeah, yeah, because they get the value to Itasaly. But if you can earn you can move to the Philippines and live like a king on one thousand dollars a month. But you have to earn US dollars somehow. So you've got to be like an insulin or somebody who can do their job remotely. Yeah, not a lot of.
Speaker 1: Potential otherwise, again, unless you can get them to pay you in US dollars, which you can if you're a highly desired whatever skill trade industry.
Speaker 3: I am not.
Speaker 1: I am I would if I'd go back to teaching, that I refuse, so I'm not either not anymore. That was like my ticket to travel the world. I was just remembering yesterday, the day that I fled Bahrain because bombs were going off in my neighborhood and eight people had been killed. I went in the middle of the night, I got up, I didn't tell anybody I was leaving. I got, you know, plane ticket, I got on the plane. I think it was twelve twelve, twenty twelve, and I was just remembering that. I was like, oh, yeah, that was supposed to be like when everyone's life changed or whatever.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 1: Basically I was supposed to keep teaching internationally for who knows how long. If you were in Bahrain.
Speaker 2: Anywhere, What do you mean you didn't work for the CIA, did you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Hear the Pope?
Speaker 1: But Asian I was an agent of the Pope.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I worked for even hold Dune International or no, it's not an international school, it's the national school, even Holddon National School, so where all of the royalty sent it was like the royalty that wasn't the royalty, you know, it was the upper class who was cousins with the royalty. But so they couldn't go to regular private schools. That they had to go to their special private school. And then we had like ten to twenty scholarship kids who were actually poor but still of the correct brand of Muslim, you know, not the oppressed class. So they were allowed to come to our school so we could pretend like we were doing good things in the world. My students had literally like I don't know what are some name brands, Versachi and shit, Like they just had like the most expensive everything and they would just like throw like the instead of a backpack, they had like a Versace bag and they'd just like throw it on the ground. They were just so bored with like just so ridiculous. Just the richest motherfuckers I ever seen. I've told the story before, but I was doing a lesson on social studies and we were using Google World or whatever at the time. It was super cool and twenty twelve, and you know, we had a white board that had interactive shit. So we're looking at Google Earth and we were like looking all over it different shit.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: At the end of the lesson, everybody left, the classroom was up. One girl stayed behind and she said, miss, show me where you live. You know where you're from. And I was like, oh, that's really sweet. Okay. So I'm like, here's the United States, and then here's Washington, and then here's my little island and zoom in, zoom in. I'm like, and there's my house. And she's like where And I was like right there and she was like, huh, what's this And I was like, oh, it's a van parked outside. And she was like a van and I was like yeah. She's like what do you mean. I was like, you know, like a car, like a and she went oh, and then she just walked away, and I was like, what just happened? Like I was so confused. I was like, wah, something just terrified her and she just left without saying anything else. And then I realized she had never seen a house that small like like that the van was this big and the house was only a little bit bigger than that, like terrified her. She had no idea that I was just trash and lived in a tiny poorhouse that it like fucked her up, so that was interesting. That's how rich she was. There was a kid I'll just add as well. I also worked sometimes doing like tutoring and stuff. So there was this kid who's ridiculously wealthy, and I was going to his house to tutorom his bedroom. It was literally larger than any house I've ever lived in. That was just one tiny wing of their giant palatial mansion was his bedroom. So that's how wealthy the students I taught were.
Speaker 3: When I was at IMG Academy's running the our media training company there, they told us a story. There was a boarding school component to it as well, so it would be like kids would go to school from like eight am to noon, and then in the afternoon they would do their sport, either like golf or tennis or whatever. This kid was from Brazil. I guess it happened the year before I got there, and everybody confirmed it because they all saw it. It was the craziest thing they'd ever seen. He got delivered to campus to start the school year in a helicopter and it landed on the one of the soccer fields and he got out with bags and like guards with him and one of the bags was a Duffel bag filled with cash that was for the tuition. That's a hell of an entrance for this like twelve year old kid.
Speaker 1: Wow, can you your life is so different, Like your worldview is so skewed when you're that rich. I can't even actually imagine it.
Speaker 2: Like I like to eat and so I have to work to do that, like when you don't have to work to do that.
Speaker 1: No, and like people are your play things. That same kid whose bedroom was bigger than all houses, he was like eight or not. He was pretty young, And the first time I was there, he was like, oh, well, I don't actually have to learn anything from you. And I was like, oh you don't. And he was like no, you're going to do what I want. And I was like am I? And he was like yeah, if you don't, you'll be gone. And I said, well, I guess I'm not coming back. Then it was nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: I came back.
Speaker 1: I fucked up thing for a child to say to an adult.
Speaker 3: And it's a crazy thing that he knows it's true.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is true. Absolutely. Well, that's why they begged me to take because nobody would take that nightmare.
Speaker 4: What was he wanting to do then nothing, I mean probably control me. And I would have been interested for him to lay out the plan. So what's your plan of what's going to happen here? You know you can write him down. Oh way, I can have a little collateral.
Speaker 3: I should do a movie review of that eighties film The Toy with Richard Pryor in it. Kid uh he becomes like the governed governess, nanny whatever of this ritual kid h. And it's Richard Pryor, so you know he was coked up out of his mind. Oh he was filming it too. It's super funny. It's one of those great eighties movies.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I felt lucky that I didn't need that. I was like, no, I only took this because like a bunch of people like begged me too, And I was like, okay, I mean, if you're gonna pay me, I named some ridiculous price per hour, you know, and if you're gonna pay me that, I'll try it out. And then it was like that, I was like, oh, this isn't worth any money. I think you couldn't pay me anything to put up with a child like this. It's like you need to get your shit together. This kid's a psychopath. But you know they're used to controlling people in general in that class in Bahrain, because not only do they have the oppressed again whatever branch of Muslim is as press there, but they also have the Indians, and Indians are slaves. The Indians come there and they lose their passport instantly, and now they're just at your command. I mean, like they are terrified, and they disappear sometimes and no one's ever going to investigate where they went, and like it's a terrifying country.
Speaker 3: I knew a girl who was like a British issue, like British or whatever, and white, white girl, and she had kids with this guy in Bangladesh, and she lived in Bangladesh for years and and he was like a really rich and powerful guy or like she was the son of like a really rich powerful guy. And she said that in their house they had a torture room.
Speaker 1: Good god, what like not for sex, but for actual torture.
Speaker 3: For torturing other people. They had a torture room. And she said when she left, like when I knew her, she was in southern California and she did not have her kids. And I was like where are your kids? She's like, they're in Bangladesh. I'm like, don't you want to go get them? She's like, you don't understand. I can't. I have no control over that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and you're just glad if you can like get away from people like that and never see them again.
Speaker 3: I was, frankly a bit surprised that she was alive. Yeah, given in the torture room. Not in the torture room.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, you gotta sneak out somehow. Wow, that's what. I don't know if I actually needed to sneak out of Bahrain. I just did just in case, because there were so many people who like their passports had been taken and not given back. And I was just like, I'm just I'm getting out of here.
Speaker 3: I don't not something you want to You don't want to be looking up? How do I sneak out of Bahrain? On in Google?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, well I've said this before too, but I when I the day I moved to this country, I had a blog where I kept in Turkey the whole time I was living in Turkey, and you know, just shit that I found in Turkey just nothing, nothing important. Then when I moved to Bahrain, I just changed it to a blog about Bahrain, obviously the same blog. So the whole time I've had it like ten people go, three people go, zero people go, Like, you know, nobody really gives a shit about a travel blog from who the fuck? Ever. So I got to Bahrain and the first day I was there, all of a sudden, I had thousands of hits and I was like, what the hell is this? And I couldn't figure it out. And I later realized that was probably their government, like check it me out. Because it's a tiny little country, right, they know everybody, every fucking thing that's going on, So probably that's what it was. Within a few days, there's these surveillance blimps there and they have just all kinds of like weird tools on them. They're literally blimps just floating in the air like surveilling everything. And the blimp got moved from somewhere else in my neighborhood to literally like write directly above my apartment. I was like, is this a coincidence, like you know, watching me because I have a fucking history of a Communist party and I have a history of like publishing shit, and I have a fucking blog and even though no one reads it, like it's there and they don't. They have a tightly controlled press, Like you don't know shit about Bahret unless they want you to. So pretty weird, pretty weird timing. Maybe a coincidence, Probably not.
Speaker 4: I thought you were an agent. Yeah, I thought you.
Speaker 1: Were a probably because probably people do that. Oh I'm just teaching and.
Speaker 4: Really they're But wh who's white around here? Y'all know who she is? They check her out.
Speaker 1: She's not controlled.
Speaker 3: When you were Linda, where you were in the Middle East, did you ever go to Saudi Arabia. No.
Speaker 1: I wanted to, but I left too early, so I was only actually living in Bahrain for like three months before I four months maybe before I got my midnight plane ride out. But I planned to because they had the bridge that connects to Saudi Arabia, and Bahrain is actually where all the Saudi Arabians come to basically have their like Las Vegas time because you don't have to wear a he job and you can like walk around without coverings and women can drive and you know, so it's it's their like you know, sinful paradise, even though by our standards, it's still super tame, you know what. You technically could find beer there and shit. So motherfuckers would come across the bridge and just have their like exciting Las Vegas weekend over in Bahrain. And so I wanted to go over just to see and just to say I had been there, and maybe do a few things. But I'd have to be escorted by a man. I'd have to be covered, right, I got all these things we'd have to arrange. But I left before I could pull it off. But I went to Oman while I was there.
Speaker 3: How was that?
Speaker 1: It was cool? I mean, I only went to like Moscot and a tiny little resort, and I didn't leave the resort really because I was just, for the first time in my life, trying to have a vacation where I just relaxed, right, But you know, I was just really aware that I was right next to one of the most tortured countries on Earth, just over the hills, right in Yemen. But Oman seems fine. It's like seventies lux was the vibe.
Speaker 3: That's okay, yeah, kind of charming, I guess again.
Speaker 1: We had alcohol. Access to alcohol is nice when you're living in Muslim countries.
Speaker 3: First place I ever got drunk was Cairo. Weird. Yeah, why. I was there the summer before my senior year of high school with my mom and my friend and his mom and the two of us were at the Marriott and we went down and ordered some beers and ordered some more and sat at the pool and drank beers and our moms didn't give a shit.
Speaker 4: They laid to another and they knew like.
Speaker 3: And then we went off from there. We went to Paris for a week, and then we went to London for a week, and we got fucked up in each of these places, and we were like, hey, this is fun, this is great.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because they didn't really have age limits at all. Right, you can get drunk and smoke cigarettes when you're like fifteen or some shit we were.
Speaker 3: I was, yeah, I was sixteen.
Speaker 4: Age age of sixteen. Yeah, I mean that's not.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Would you What was the first place you got drunk?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Egypt?
Speaker 1: Egypt?
Speaker 4: It's like what.
Speaker 3: He almost died on the way from the airport to the hotel just getting in, because I mean I thought we were gonna die. There was the cab driver and the guy driving. There's three of us in the back and I was in the front, and the guy was having an argument with the guy in the other car, and he was leaning across me, driving with the window down. Motherfucking this guy in the in the car neck And I'm like Jesus, and this is the first ten minutes of us being in Egypt, and you're they're driving all over I mean, and they you know, like you're the thing on like where you have like your high beams, that's their horn. There's no hitting the horn. You'd do it, you'd you'd wear yourself out. Everybody's honking Hong Kong Kong. It means a million different things. It's just constant honking and constant no there's no lines on the roads. People were just driving in between each other. Cab drivers are fighting with it. I was like, I took a picture. I turned around and took a picture of my mom and my mom's friend and my friend in the back, like as a joke, Like I just wanted to make sure we had one picture in Egypt before we all died, just in the back seat, all three of them. So it's you know, like welcome to the Middle East. That was my first experience there and I was just like okay, Like you would walk down, you walk down an alley where they're selling things and cooking things, and and we were walking down the alley and my mom we just caught a whiff of My mom just turned to it immediately threw up. It was just like a whiff. But the people were so nice. They immediately offered like this big jug of water. It's like a community jug of water. I was like, oh, don't drink that, do not do that, and she's like, no, it's it's fine, thank you. But you just catch a whiff and it's like the worst smell you've ever smelled.
Speaker 2: And you're like, fuck, how does that water not kill them?
Speaker 1: She just build it up. You build up a tolerance.
Speaker 3: Man, Like you can't go. You can't go like swimming in the Nile. It's so polluted.
Speaker 1: There's just like dead horses everywhere and ship like claps.
Speaker 3: Man. It's it's it's poor. It's really a poor it's a poor country, you know. It's it's with the with a ton of obviously a ton of history there in the museums. I'm never you know, I don't think I've ever spent more time in a museum than we did in the Cairo music. I think we spent two full days, like all morning, all afternoon and into the evening. Your row in one museum had so much ship in there, it was like almost impossible to see it. All we got. We went in the Pyramids, that's rad in the inside, up the stairs, into the queen's chamber in it. I don't know if they let you do that now, but I did it. I mean I've been inside of it. Blow your mind, man.
Speaker 1: I heard all you have to do is give that one guy some prostitutes and some cocaine and he lets you in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that makes I got to go find them first day.
Speaker 1: Hey they're there?
Speaker 4: Are they easily failed?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just find a blonde person. I'm not even kidding. There's like this is why, like a lot of Western women get harassed in a lot of places if they have light colored hair, because Russian prostitutes come down to the Middle East and like Eastern Europe and other places and they're blonde, and that's how you like know that they're a process blonde lady getting down. So if you're blonde, like I had a friend who was blonde and she traveled through the Middle East and lived in a stumble with me, and she was like I just get her assed all the time. I was like, die your fucking hair, dude, Like just.
Speaker 3: It's a weird thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like like, oh, prostitute got you.
Speaker 1: You look like.
Speaker 4: That's a calling signal. That's like, okay, I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying you're wearing a hook's uniform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, using us.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, I mean I thought I thought, maybe you have to I have to do something a little bit different. But I guess that that could be that could be a good signal signal factor. We got the well, we got the French women out there. I mean over the weekend they had their titties out for some reason. I'm just like, I'm like and like, it's something about activist titties that are like like it don't even make you dig hard. It's just like it's like you got like using using as a man, you see boobs and you like all man boobs, but something about activist boobs. You're like, yeah, it's like it's like breastfeeding beabs. You know what I'm saying. You see a woman she pull pull a TV out, start breastfeeding her kid and WiFi as you like, it's like a distasteful tit, you know what I'm saying. So those French activist women, they had distasteful teenies and I'm like, y'all could have painted that on the shirt. Why why is it all the time when y'all doing somethingnive she y'all pull your brast down. I'm like, I'm trying to correlate it.
Speaker 1: This is, this is they're fucking. My working theory is that leftist women are desperately needing love and sex, especially the sex, but love would be nice too, and they just have no idea how to get it, and so they just run around, Like because I was watching this person interview someone about the border, like near the border, and this girl just starts screaming and she jumps up on a stop sign and she starts stripp stripper pulling it like while she's screaming at the guy about how he's racist and oppressive, and I was like, yeah, but why are you you stripper pol And then we have the twerking and right, they're just actually really desperate and they just need they need it bad, but they have no idea. Yeah, so they just like, let all the dish out while they're fighting.
Speaker 3: Lindsey checked your telegram.
Speaker 4: Maybe we can send maybe we send a few of the fellows out there to the to these French women so they can get some they can't get they get proper pipe lade.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And it's just like I don't know, man, I was just like when it came across my feet, I was like, I was like, hold on a second, they over here, you know, poutin Elon Musk. Both Elon Musk has turned into a hated figure. You know what I'm saying. It's my damn near overnight like he's he's like he's like Satan themselves. Now what the hell happened?
Speaker 2: But you know, you think just like to drop kids wherever he can.
Speaker 4: I think he's got his fourteenth kid. Well we don't know to actually say Claire when it is or not. It's alleged. I think the other cheek then had another one.
Speaker 2: That's still a legend is.
Speaker 4: On him there you go, oh yeah at sixteen, dude, you guys are so so convenient to have.
Speaker 3: They look super gay. I agree, But when you're traveling, so you can add whatever sort of like fashion. Uh adjustment you want to.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually what's in style right now. Sandy packs in like eighties and I.
Speaker 3: Just look like a European tourist. But yeah, that's the sphinx. You can get right up to it, you know what I mean. Final four, I don't know what his says.
Speaker 1: Hyper color.
Speaker 3: That's my friend Doug.
Speaker 1: We need hyper color to come back.
Speaker 3: We don't have.
Speaker 2: I think I'm Freezy freaking man. Remember Freezy Freaky's gloves. No, they changed the image popped up on them when they got cold.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 3: Eight I do remember the hypercolor shirts though, that changed color depending on them.
Speaker 2: I always thought the needs to give you cancer.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sure they give you something and gives you cancer. Sure when when you being born gives you cancer? You know what I'm saying. I mean like this ship is just in. I don't care what nobody says. It's just in. It's like, look, man, you can't stay here forever, and we're gonna make sure of that. Okay, we put this takeing time on me.
Speaker 3: It's it's in the vaccines. It's in the SV vaccine.
Speaker 2: That's I don't worry about that. Ship because I got me some horse paste.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, a little horse past.
Speaker 1: We're born to die, and then they can less faster. And then they seem to know that most of us will be dead by the end of.
Speaker 2: The year, so.
Speaker 3: That they would have not ever incentivized seat belts, you know what I mean, it does unless they want to keep their cattle alive longer.
Speaker 4: They incentivize them. Well, they incentivize seat belts because they know people will rebeil, which that means it's easy tickets. That's a good easy ticket. It's like, oh okay, oh oh, you want to give the government more money, appreciate it. I mean, that's what that is. That. I was like, I ain't gonna fucking wear my seat belt. I don't give a fuck. I'm like, well, give the government more money. Dog. That don't make me no difference. I mean, do your think you want to go fifteen to twenty over the speed limit? Give the government more money? I mean, what are you doing? Man? They already take all your shit anyway, and you want to give them more money. I mean, damn cuz, I mean that's all I'm saying. I mean, yeah, I mean, it's it's not even like it's that big of a deal. Just click the seat bale and then I see it, like, I'm so, this is not a mass.
Speaker 3: I can't even sit in the car without having my seatbelt on. It seems like I'm so hyper conditioned to like having it on.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing you should consider. Like you're in this like missile shooting down the road upwards of maybe eighty miles an hour, it'd be nice to have some sort of physsic connection to the thing that I'm in.
Speaker 4: So you hit something else directly out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I also have a ye, a mild understanding and how windshields work.
Speaker 1: We race or cars, so you're just like buckled in twenty ways and you're like one with the seat and you have like a permanent steel page around you.
Speaker 3: My friend from high school is is a drift professional drift driver. He was one of the stunt drivers in Tokyo drift Fastened the Furious, and he had those harnessed seat belts in his two forty SX that had nitrous hooked up back when we were like seniors in high school. Dude, he was a crazy driver back then, but then he became like a professional stunt driver, dude.
Speaker 1: My car was used by non professional stunt drivers through most of high school. We would like get it on two wheels on either side because there was just this tiny, little forebanger Nissan Centro and it was like two door, super easy.
Speaker 2: So the physics of transportation didn't really hit me that hard until I just got a motorcycle because I couldn't afford a car. So I got You saw my motorcycle, Charlie. Yeah, I couldn't afford a car, so I'm like, fucking I'll get a motorcycle because it's super cheap. And so I did. And then I got on the highway and I'm like, oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: This is pretty stunt.
Speaker 4: It's insane, man, It's much insane thing you can do. Yeah, I mean, I'm like.
Speaker 2: I'm going up to about sixty miles an hour so I can keep it in town, you know, just riding around on the store that kind of stuff. But man, I can't. I can't be riding in No Denver enough that it's like the other side of the universe.
Speaker 4: We rented.
Speaker 3: One of the coolest things I ever did in my life was rent go to Maui with two friends and we rented Harley's. We'd like took the motorcycle license tests and everything before we went, and one of my friends already had a motorcycle, had like a crowd trucket, and we were gonna rent these Harley Fat Boys, and so we we did, and did this road to Hanna, which is like it's not physically all that far as far as distance, but it's such a windy road that takes you like four hours to get there. And we did that on these Harley's. But dude, I was so fucking scared at the beginning because you're you're going around like you're on the highway, and obviously it's like you're your way open. We didn't have helmets, just had baseball caps and uh sunglasses, you know. That was the t shirts and backpacks and ship like that. But you go around a corner and you're like looking down off the end end of a cliff, like really far down, and in some of those roads before you get to the actual road to Haunta, just like trucks are flying by you, and every dude I was, I was white knuckling it. I was convinced I was gonna lay this thing down. But once we got into the slower spots where you could just kind of cruise back and forth, it was so easy. It was like driving a Cadillac one of those hearts. I don't know if you've ever driven like a big Harley before, but like it's so much easier than driving a crowd trocket.
Speaker 4: Because at weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hadn't ridden in years, and I bought it down off a sixth in Denver and I had to ride it back and I got on the highway and I made it back and I hit seven speeds of seventy miles an hour tops. And that has been the most daring ride I've had since I had the fucking bike. Se of these fast, it is it.
Speaker 4: I mean it's fast, but your butt cheats clean. He had him clean cheats.
Speaker 2: You're like, you know, you loose stuff after a little bit. But it was nerve wracking, especially not have I used to have a Harley style Yamaha that I would take on the highway no problem. But that's more of like a leaning back style. It's a lot more comfortable of a bike for the for the highway.
Speaker 3: We took those. After we did that, we just rented him for like twenty four hours. But then we went back and like got cleaned up and then went out down to Lahina. Actually the place is all burned down on motorcycles down there and like parked and like had dinner, Like we had some friends, friends that we knew, some girls that we knew from college that were bartending down there, like let's go. They got on the back of the Harley's moment all throughout these neighborhoods in Lahina. It's crazy so that it burned down When we got.
Speaker 2: Back from Pueblo. That trip home took me like three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Dude, your bike is huge. I was surprised at how big it is. It's like a car.
Speaker 2: It's big.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, it's big. I got my little you know, there's some like little motorcycles where you're super exposures. Is like a like a goal wing, right.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, it's out size.
Speaker 1: I got a I got my motorcycle license, and I've ridden like a two fifty Honda or something and then a bule and I and I've gone down a highway. But then I thought about actually commuting on it all the time and rain, and like I just was like never, I don't want to do this anymore. I never got an actual motorcycle for myself. I just rode other people's for a couple.
Speaker 2: Of months and then was like, yeah, no, that's my bike right there, that blue one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's like it's the biggest Cavasak engine there is. And that's as close to a car as you're going to get with a motorcycle unless you had a sidecar, which would be pretty rad.
Speaker 2: It took me a whole year to get comfortable on it.
Speaker 1: Really, it's all the last couple of in a monkey and put Hazel in it. Hazel and a monkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hazel just got fixed last week. She's much better now. Yeah, she was. She leaked all over everything for like for like to It was like this blood puss ooz combination.
Speaker 1: Man after before the surgery.
Speaker 2: Before oh god, because I thought it would pass because I just had I was on copium or opium or whatever they call it, and but no, it was like I went through like two or three sets of bed sheets, a dozen towels, two blankets. All you have to be burned in the backyard. They're gross, baby, And when the doctor showed me pictures, it was the motherfucker looked like a blood sausage. It was like this fucking long, and her uterus was supposed to be like a centimeter and it was like an inch and a half.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gross.
Speaker 1: That's discussed better.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, good, I like this advice. If you want to pick up some hotties, rent an electric unicycle for a day.
Speaker 2: That just sounds dangerous as fuck.
Speaker 3: How can you pick them up? Though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: True, where they're gonna sit. He's like, no, that's the point.
Speaker 3: There's only one spot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, planet, yeah, take it anywhere, pick up the hotties. I like it.
Speaker 1: Here's our terror for the day. Do you want to watch this robot flip?
Speaker 3: Oh great, we're all dead.
Speaker 1: Let's see. It's not gonna goddamn it.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like, oh man, their own to.
Speaker 1: Us a goddamn video. Holy shit, Like I don't have thenet, Like I'm not streaming right now, Like there's like it should be any problem in twenty twenty five, but playing a video, yes, all right, well I guess that's not gonna happen anyways. This robot tru flip.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Chinese is always like when they see something, they just get their phones out start taking pictures. Is that what they do?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely, most definitely they do. You would take a picture too if you saw a robot doing a flip.
Speaker 1: True, yeah, And I guess backflips are like easier to do, but now they can make a robot front flip and it takes like ten billion billion servos and like or whatever. I don't know why we do it.
Speaker 3: They're going to eventually come for us.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean well, I mean China, China and through they name in the tariff wars now as well, so they're tariff and Canada hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, there's this. We're gonna shut down all international trade just period.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I just what what? What I'm surprised about is how many fucking tariff gurus there are out there. Man, My damn feed is full of tariff gurus. I'm like, I'm like, all he people over here trying to give me a breakdown a terrriffs. These niggas be working at me Donald's and ship Starbucks. I'm like, and hell when they when they're saying tariffs, man, it made me think that tariff was a new word, like you know, anti semitism. Like there's some ship they just made up recently. I said, hold on, I was like, tariff, I think I think that's an old word. Had I went and looked it up. I was like, damn, man, it's terriffs new. I mean the way they're talking to that like is new eighteen eighty nine. I mean, just been terre for you since seventeen eighty nine as far as in the United States. So I'm like, why y'all freaking out now? Hell in Canada, buddy cutting up Trudeau? Trudeau lo testosterone. I think he's finally going to be out of there, either tomorrow or Jesday.
Speaker 3: Forward, exit on some sort of humiliating, extra humiliating defeat, you know, like he was a different Trump needs to just take him out once and for all with some sort of one of some trump Ism, you know, some insult that is the only Trump could deliver and and end his political career in humiliating fashion. And and then Mark Carney, the international banker is going to come in and run Canada and into a bankruptcy situation and fire sell it to all his banker friends.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I was just like Trudeau. I mean, he's up there and this is right after the phone call he had with truck. I mean, Nigga had tears in his eyes. He's there talking about Man. I've been Man, I've been behind Canadian since day one. I was like, were you behind him when you shut all your businesses.
Speaker 3: With his pants down?
Speaker 4: I said, were behind when you were dragging you dragging that preacher out of the church and arrested him twenty times?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, confiscated behind the accounts and making the bank accounts. How dare you?
Speaker 4: I was like, I mean I heard real estate. You think real estate in the United States is bad? They say, a real estate up in Canada. Ship Man, It's like, but you can't you can't even fathom about buying it. I'm just like, what.
Speaker 3: Your Chinese or you know, coming in on the on the Vancouver side of things, buying up everything in sight, driving real estate prices through the roof, or.
Speaker 4: He had a.
Speaker 2: Crypto way getting getting hammered right now?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, go forward on the ten year plan. Man.
Speaker 4: Probably probably more probably more tears. It's probably the Chinese tear against Canadians. Probably probably speak some things. Everybody speaks, you know what I'm saying. Everybody scared today, Hey, crying it in the stock market crash and I was like, I was like, oh, let me look at it. One percent. I'm like, is that y'all's crash. I'm like, y'all a bitch made, man. I mean, don't let some real ship hit y'all. Niggas is going first, okay, doing.
Speaker 2: Some insider trading investigations on some congress people or what supposedly.
Speaker 4: From what I'm understanding, Uh, Trump's taking taking the stock market for as being their buddies. That's what I heard. And I was like, well, damn, if he's taking it for them, don't you think some billionaires who will quote unquote left leaning they might take advantage of it as well? I mean, or or is that or is that too unethical for them?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I just want to know. It's like, man, I would I would buy when it's cheap, but Trump did it, so it's unethical. I'm not gonna do it. We're talking about I'm like, many fucking stupid man. I was like, both the damp stop, this ship goes up and down all the time. Man, I mean, damn, but when when when the when? The diseases should not be named hit? Oh my god, dude, the ship I had went down fifteen thousand dollars in a day. Yeah, one day, that motherfucker dropped out, you know what I'm saying. Now in the rebounding the dam making the whole much more because we're overpriced. Everything's overpriced. Those ship where y'all being Yeah, I mean, people just they're losing their minds over ship And I'm just like, but can you let it play out a little while, Like you ain't even giving it no time? Let it play out. This is something that we can pivot from if we see the tear if thing ain't working, and be like, okay, we can pivot. The ship ain't no long We're nothing, you know what I'm saying. It's just like, damn, folks ain't never ran a business. They don't understand the art of the deal and nothing. I'm just like, damn man, Corey, you think you got leverage for crypto?
Speaker 3: Uh? Capital gains free?
Speaker 4: Hm M.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing. Let's put in perspective. Crypto is currently a two point seven trillion dollar market cap. Okay, right, that's fucking peanuts. That's like Apple is worth that much. You know what I mean? It is nothing, zero zilch compared to everything else. It's like a fraction of a percent or whatever.
Speaker 3: They want tax, they want money from it. Do you think that Trump can get a policy through that incentivizes if they want to be the crypto country of the words, that they'll do it and make it tax free.
Speaker 2: They can? And I think so because and the reason or at least for they can do it like tax free up to a million dollars, tax free up to ten million dollars, and it's protect the little guy. The little guy don't have to pay shit, but the guys who are doing big money do that would be acceptable. If they do a tax on it like that, they could drop it to like a flat ten percent. They have a lot of options here. But I think the reason that they're willing to do it is because they don't. I don't know how long term they're looking at this thing, but right now it's like a teeny percent of the stock market everything else does.
Speaker 3: They're looking at it long term enough to take the proper steps to put it through Congress and not do it as an executive action which could get overturned four years later if someone else comes into office. So I think they're at least looking far enough into the future that they they want to make sure this is permanent and not something that can get easily done.
Speaker 2: The previous tax laws on crypto have been so bullshit. For a while, it was just it was just normal capital gains applied.
Speaker 3: But if you ran a company in the crypto space, good luck to you. Trying to get to answers from the SEC on anything, Gensler had his fists up his ass, not doing anything, not giving anybody any sort of clarification on anything. When they wound up in court, you would just go on and on and on until they would drain these companies of like legal there. It's a fucking criminal that that that SEC is a criminal cartel. Those those people should be led away in handcuffs.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 3: It's racketeering, just government sanctioned racketeering. And how they decide who wins and who loses and call it a free market, there's such fucking liars. It's it's there's nothing free about it. They've been manipulating all this ship, manipulating the gold market, the silver market, and you know they're going to do it to bitcoin too. You know they're going to get to a point point where they can paper short bitcoin and keep the price down. They'll figure it out. That what motherfuckers do.
Speaker 4: And Michael Saylor kind of helping them on the day he's you know he's doing.
Speaker 3: He's helping the government and he's trying to get him on board. But like the idea of government liking bitcoin, I want them to just sort of be indifferent to it. Yeah, but if they start liking it, that's going.
Speaker 2: To be well, here's a problem.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be bad.
Speaker 2: Is there any attempts to control a bitcoin. We've had many attempted hijackings, We've had many many people think that they can co opt the coin itself, and they have always failed in the past, and they'll never be able to succeed because of the very nature of how it works.
Speaker 3: I don't mean in that regard. I mean in the regard of pooling so much of it into one centralizing it into the hands of one entity, be that Michael Sailor with Strategy, or Blackrock with its ebit, or with the United States government having it like anywhere where at pools in large you know, in large buckets like two hundred thousand, a million. You know, Michael Sailor wants to get a million coins, I think, what do they have now? Over four hundred thousand, Like you have a lot of that's central that that is antithetical to the entire premise of bitcoin being decentralized. It's it is. I'm not talking about the protocol getting corrupted or anything like that. I'm talking about it getting manipulated in a marketplace, because these guys are masters at manipulating marketplaces, and if they get enough of this stuff, they can make it do certain thing. They can sell it all at the same time and fucking crash the market. You know what I mean, You know how they act. So I'm not saying that it's any sort of negative on bitcoin itself. I'm saying that in terms of I just don't like the idea of the worst kind of people, bankers and government assholes liking this because once they like it, they're going to try and break.
Speaker 2: It, right, I get that at the end of it, And you're not wrong. The one thing I'm very confident though, is their inability to alter the code.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean that, thank god it's.
Speaker 2: And that allows it, and that means the underlying value proposition hasn't gone anywhere. It is like I've said before it's Bitcoin is ultimately very boring. That's one thing it allows for censorship resistant money. That's it I can conduct with you and no one can ever stop me. And that's what it does, and it does it perfectly, and so everything else is like secondary to that.
Speaker 3: So and just get nervous when the bankers get involved.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, but there's only so much they can do.
Speaker 3: I'm glad that they didn't know of it for roughly fifteen years, and it did give a lot of other people an opportunity. I wish we had another fifteen year runway before they decided to like it. But whatever, I mean, I guess because case scenario be, the one good thing is that you know they're not going to ban it. If they own it, right, maybe they will. Maybe that'll be the new gold where they make it illegal for you to own it. Hmm.
Speaker 2: It's very difficult for them to pass laws on digital assets in general. It's basically with you have such a you have obfuscation techniques and bitcoin second layer stuff that's gonna make outside prying eyes, you know, unable to see the ledger that already exists on some lightning channels. So lightning is a pretty interesting thing. It's not doesn't seem to be scalable to the to where you'd need and that's lightning network itself. You have to lock up bitcoin and so therefore you have another centralizing factor, right, concentrations of bitcoin and a network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was weirded out that they even got a lot of bitcoin that they seized, like the supposed hackers of that supposed what even was that it was like a pipeline or a train or something like that. People like, what kind of fucking hacker are you? If you give the government your codes or whatever, Like, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Well, this is the deal, like bitcoin is un confiscatable, genuinely. Yeah, they did not seize your shit unless they put a gun to your head and they say give us your shit, which.
Speaker 1: They must be done or none of that was real in the first place, is what my guess is. But if it was real, I'm like, you guys suck for giving them your fucking bitcoin, you fucking idiots.
Speaker 2: See, what you really have to do is you have to obfuscate your your seed phrase in a manner that number one only you know, and number two that somebody else has that you can't give it to them because you don't have it, you know, Like I remember Batalics said this. Vitalic said that his ethereum, his ethereum private key, was a number, and it was then divided that number by two, and then cut that number in half and gave half the number to like his mom or something like that. Yeah, the other half. So nobody, even not even him, could touch it unless they got together to do it. That's like a very rudimentary form of like multi multi sig wallets, where you have two different hard wallets, but you both have to do it to release the key. It's kind of like that on a very I'm sorry, I'm a I'm still a big fan of paper and pencil unless you how it burns down and then you're just playing a probability game. And I think most of us will be fine, right, So I much prefer just a penzellin paper for my fucking keys than any kind of digital solution.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of like nuclear codes, with the fucking you gotta have like the admiral and the second expand both press the button that see did you hear what Trump said about nuclear Well, it was just so Trump, it was like, I don't know, we shouldn't be worried about whatever we should be. We should be worried about nuclear bombs. They're monsters and they're gonna take your head off. For miles and miles and miles.
Speaker 2: I wish I had a better genuine understanding of like, let's just play. Let's just play the Trump truly is a saint trying to do the right thing. Card just for a second, we'll pretend. Okay, this is pretend land we're in and surrounding him, you have these various spheres of influence, right, Like, at what point does the sphere of influence become entrenched in the former establishment people who push back and can think of it as like you can infiltrate to the inner circles kind of thing, right, And so this is this is if he's the good guy, right, I would love to see that, like visualize and see what forces are really around him and what access they have to him and through what channels and stuff like that, right, because like I said, his behavior is contradictory to a traditional authoritarian or past establishment guy. Right, And so I'm still I'm confused, and.
Speaker 3: Well, how much are you going to factor in the the his his feeling after the last four years of them trying to put him in prison and take his money and take his company and murder him and do all these things, slander him and and everything that came along. I mean, he went through hell and and the Russia Gate stuff, and the media lying about him in that dumb, crazy broad saying that he raped her but I couldn't remember what year it happened, all and losing the lawsuit and you know, and all that shit. Like I think he it could be that he has two parallel agendas that aren't necessarily totally aligned. One is I have to take care of the Israelis. They put me in power, gave me all this money, they'll murder me. I have to do it, they say. So there's that. Then there's a secondary agenda, which is, so as long as I've got the Israelis on my good side, i can actually do some other shit around domestically, And then he wants to do But.
Speaker 2: Those two things are in contradiction. Make those things as contradictory.
Speaker 3: Of course it will, because Israel's goal is to destroy America from the inside.
Speaker 2: And it feels as though now when prior to the prior administration, we had all these allies. Well you'd say, wait, the government had all these allies in, all of the ultra left wing Jewish organizations which I'll dump in their benigh breath, and all the fucking top of the line, cunt fucking organizations. Right to me, it seems like all that is severed and all you got is Israel.
Speaker 3: It's like you've just got the right wing Israeli lunatics.
Speaker 2: Right, like they're the only they're isolated with their relationship with Trump at this point. So it seems, or so it would appear from the outside. I'm sure that's not the case on the back end, but it does definitely seems like that's the where the problem lies.
Speaker 3: Sure, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, Hey, it's possible to me that he's that he is legitimately trying to.
Speaker 3: Not make America great again, but just get revenge on these people by cutting out their money supplies and and ratting them out. And the deal he's made is that the technocrats will help him do that, but they get to build the technocracy around us. But it's like, we'll we'll out all your enemies and we'll bring up embarrassing shit about them, and we'll allow it to be disseminated through our social media platforms that we own. But we're going to need to build the digital gulags for you with Pollunteer and AI and Sam Altman and Larry Ellison and all that shit, because they're most definitely in secondary agenda undeniable. Israel is doing that tickets.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much of that factors into Trump's real thinking.
Speaker 3: The best president in the world would be one who was on a one way ticket, who was like, I've got cancer and die in two years. I don't care, you know.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking about this, ye I was thinking about this yesterday as I was reading those new JFK files. Oh yeah, there are no new JFK files. So that's another factor. Like, here's the thing I was thinking about this in general, and the JFK files really are just kind of a gateway to other things that would undermine our credibility in the world. Like if they had the documents of them faking the moon landing, what would that do to our reputation in the world. Could we ever allowed to happen? No, they'll never allow that. You never get shipped like that, right, Kennedy is the same thing, like, it'll embarrass the country and undermine us as a moral leader ever forever all time.
Speaker 3: If this.
Speaker 2: So, that was good, But that's the reason.
Speaker 3: The world knows what we are. I think it would really the reputation for domestically. I think that the American people would have to acknowledge that there that their government is run by criminals and liars, and that would I think the international community knows exactly what America is, that there are a bunch of unhinged maniacs that want to take over the world. And yeah, they probably did fake the moon landing because they lie about everything else.
Speaker 4: Is there anybody that's truly the leaders of morality?
Speaker 2: I mean no, but I kind of understand that. You get these people, especially like people like Pambon, who's not like a Washington insider type, not a you know, a Princeton or a Yale kind of person, which is all of Trump's people these this time around. It's pretty much state college kind of you know politicians. I can see them being gung ho about wanting to do this stuff and then getting in there and being like, oh fuck, yeah, I get it. Now I can totally see that happen.
Speaker 3: Said something about that too on camera where with the with Rogan, he said that he had to be careful how much of this corruption he pushed into because he didn't want to wind up dead. And he was specifically talking about Nancy Pelosi. So like old sugar tits, she'll cut, she'll order a hit on Elon Musk. She's a crime boss.
Speaker 2: I have a question, you'll go get that scumback the previous administration. If they had a fucking file on Trump at epstein Island banging underage girls, you think they would have used it.
Speaker 3: They've got a control file on him. They have to on something. I don't The only.
Speaker 2: Explanation it is no that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I don't know he was the least frequent flyer, he only had two.
Speaker 3: I don't even mean necessarily at Epstein's. I just mean it's somewhere there's a control file. I mean somewhere that dude has walked into a trap, chasing some persent.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's never drinking his whole life.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't drink.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, I don't think they're used to people who don't have vices and he might actually not have any and even his shit about like grab it by the pussy or whatever. It's like you would say that if you're blending in, like if you're just like shooting the shit with people and you're like and he I think is actually much smarter than we think at like code switching and like being in the crowd and like being a part and being not a threat to people. He doesn't want to be so like, I don't know, they might or they might not. What if he's never done jack shit that they can actually call him, because why else are they scrabbling for every fucking random thing that doesn't actually count and didn't pan out and didn't work.
Speaker 3: I think he's true. I don't know, it's possible. I don't know. I just think that his achilles heel is chick beautiful women, and you know that there's been some some trap set around town. Maybe it's just that he, you know, maybe he doesn't want to have to deal with the fact that he's just cheated on his wife. It doesn't have to be anything like kid related. He just cheating on his wife, and like the idea that like, holy shit, she's the first lady and where you guys are gonna leak this to the press and in the middle of my presidency and fuck my whole life up, and there'll be a divorce while I'm in Oh god, I'll be hated. I don't need that. What if it's just some some been as simple as that, you know, some hot ass penthouse pet. Oh, Donald, you're so great. We're here at mar A Lago, boom blows him in some bathroom with a hidden camera, you know.
Speaker 4: Project very I'm gonna tell you right now, any as a day, if there's some cheek, it just comes up. Oh you're so hot. I want to suck you dick in the.
Speaker 3: Bath room, em like I got news.
Speaker 4: No, sir, I don't believe. Okay, I ain't never talking.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know, I know I'm out in the scale, not delusional. What is this soul explore coaching to say, you remember when Trump was roasting Epstein, when Jeffrey was in the audience, Do you guys remember that. I don't remember this.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I don't know if are we referring to the the one the clip where they're standing next to each other talking like it sounds like the dance floor in like the nineties at mar Lago.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he was in an audience and he was up on my stage and he was resting him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I want to find out. I want to see that. That's interesting. He's the type of guy who would know too write even if it's whatever is actually going on. But if he knows what dirt is on other people, right Like, that's part of how he plays things. That's part of why he's good at the deal, Like he knows what people will and won't be able to do.
Speaker 3: His uh mentor was Roy Kohn, who is running a sexual blackmail and tapment operation in New York City, a homosexual one in the fifties and sixties.
Speaker 1: So then you would also know what to stay out of, right Like, you would know exactly how it's all played and what to like not get caught in.
Speaker 3: You would think, you would think, you would think, but sometimes it's like utually assured destruction that they have on each other's a show of loyalty, okay, but some random hot cheek that's that's just too easy.
Speaker 4: If a booby trapped the spot, I.
Speaker 3: Think, But like you send in a specific torpedo. You get him?
Speaker 4: I said, I just can't help myself. I know we didn't have the dude who was banging the Chinese spy Eric Swallwell, maybe come on, man, you come over here, man, look at Yourselfn't you did that lang Ling? Do you think that Langling was into you? Come on, cuz I got to be serious, he said. But he just couldn't help him, So he said, Man, I had to dabble, but I had to get in there give her all the secrets.
Speaker 3: I thought it was one funny when she was jerking me off asking me about the nuclear codes.
Speaker 4: I don't know, just like, is this the type of stuff to turn you own? It's like, yeah, you know what I'm saying, tell me more about the classified documents. It's like, okay me, no, but I don't know that that that may that may have happened. Well, no, I guess the I guess the supposed cheating was with Stormy. Dang it. If I'm correct, wouldn't that be the alleged cheating Stormy days?
Speaker 1: Nobody in that class of people can cheats. That seems like not good blackmail? Like they all cheat on each other? Are they like sex parties and like dungeons and ship like, what's cheating to you?
Speaker 3: It's it's the very lowest on the totem pole. Yeah, but it could be given his circumstances as the president of the United States, maybe that wouldn't be the best. Something that they know is like a nuclear that would like for sure make her wont a file for divorce immediately and ruin his legacy. I don't know. I'm just speculating. I mean, I mean, you're right, he says a lot of crazy ship, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think they I think it's probably just some him chasing some ass somewhere, but not kid related. I don't get that vibe from him. I do for most of the other people, but I just don't from Trump. No, he seems too normal with Like when he's got the big group of kids around. Yeah, you know how Biden, you got the feeling he was sizing them up and he was looking at him a little too long and sniffing their hair and acting like a freak. But I don't get the rubbing their chest, you know, fully, like in the middle of a traumatic experience. With Trump, Trump's very natural around him, and they you know, he doesn't seem to be sort of I mean, you know, he probably looks at eighteen year old girls, yeah, wants to bang them. But I don't get the kid thing from I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't either. No, I've never got that vibe either. And I don't know he said weird shit about his daughter, right, I don't remember, like which.
Speaker 4: One the best.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't ever think to say, yeah, like ever, and.
Speaker 1: He had his hand there's like a picture of him with his hand like on her thigh. But even then, I'm like.
Speaker 3: You never know, you never know that where it's I don't know.
Speaker 1: Because you can you can definitely hold your child in that way and not at all the sexual and especially a Midwestern type of culture or a European type of culture, Like there's way more touching than Americans are used to. And so you know, like families even just like kissing, right, some people think that's so fucking weird. They're like, you kiss your mom, and you're like, well, but we kiss everybody. We all kiss like we're kissing family. But in America it's hella weird. This is like a dividing factor actually like people who kiss their face, only in people who do not kiss their family. So there's a lot of things that we take as meaning something that it doesn't mean. And I don't know for sure that those things indicate anything about him, but yeah, whereas Biden's daughter literally wrote in a journal about how she had to take showers with her dad and was like traumatized and couldn't remember what happened, and like, holy shit, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's illegal and really fucked up.
Speaker 1: But you know, I think we're all really lucky because Kamala Harris might be running for governor of California.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea. Immediately they just put that state out of.
Speaker 1: Its missing or California, how could it get worse? Oh, put in charge?
Speaker 3: So there. I don't know, they still have all that dumb bullshit where you've got to get like an electric weed whacker and an electric air blower and stuff. Nope, it went through. It's it's happening, and the prices are astronomical. I just I just read something about it, like at home.
Speaker 2: DEEPO emissions here in Colorado.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know about that. I'm talking about the California one. The California missions like kicked in and it's like everything is electric now and you can't have gas anything, and it's like.
Speaker 2: Rid of that. So when you have a state that does something that fucks the entire national economy, it's like you shouldn't be able to do that.
Speaker 3: They're run by communists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, California is their own it's their own beast over there.
Speaker 3: But they got then I'm allowed to talk about it. I did my time there for thirty plus years living there, and it wasn't always like that. It was great for a long time, but they've fucked it up that it is. It's I'm not on the red team or the blue team, but it is one one hundred percent correct to say the Democrats destroyed California. They have the dumbest ideas they come in and they have destroyed it.
Speaker 1: A lot of them are waking up, though, I mean, I don't know if it's enough to shift things, but there's a lot of Democrats in California specifically that are like, what the hell are we letting people do? Who are these people who are saying they're leaving us? Like this has actually all gone very poorly for us, And I don't know, maybe things will shift there because of how bad it is. It's like that whole thing with you know, Agenda twenty twenty one. They just like pushed so hard and like a bunch of people were like, wait a second, none of this makes sense. What is COVID? What is this vaccine? What is the you know, operation warp speed and not actually testing it and all this stuff, and so you when you go too hard, people actually sort of like stop and notice. So maybe that'll happen in California too.
Speaker 3: Oh, but they're gonna have to get honest about why it's happening. And I don't think they are, because they're entertaining the idea that all Harris is going to come in and fix the problem that she is responsible for creating. She's twenty years in the state of California doing all kinds of crazy shit.
Speaker 1: Maybe she should run so then they'll just elect whoever the other person is because she just got it losing.
Speaker 4: No, man, they love they love Kamala, you and me.
Speaker 3: No that first time around. Remember, she's popular, she's real.
Speaker 4: California wouldn't given when they were doing the quote unquote nomination thing, which there was nobody else they were nominating. They said Kamala, Uh, California wouldn't give the nomination to first go around? Huh they hald Off. I was like, what's your wait, No, that's y'all's chick. I mean, y'all should have y'all should have been up there, you know, check mark first.
Speaker 3: Well, that's a power play move because it might not be their chick because Pelosi got railroad it on that she wanted to pick someone else. And in Pelosi and Gavin Newsom are like this, they're related, and so he's part of that team. And she probably put a call into him and said, hey, don't don't go don't go approven that dumb bitch. We we wanted an open convention where we could put our selected person in, but we didn't necessarily want just her. And that was the thing that that Biden did, that was the only brilliant thing he did his entire presidency was railroad her by announcing that he had endorsed Kamala Harris and that she was going to be great as the as the as the candidate. And they then their hands were tied and they couldn't really do much about it.
Speaker 4: I like that, I like that, go.
Speaker 3: Sent Trump that golden pager. They should send him on with some golden knee pets for her her hard work over.
Speaker 1: The years, only hard work she's ever done.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I know, I know some people were saying that if Kamala would have been elected and been in office, things would be looking a whole lot better right now. I'm like, in what way, I mean, that's all I'm saying. I ain't saying, ain't like I said, none of them can save us. But I'm like, I gotta at least give kudos to the man for for switching ship up, like we've been stagging it for so long, just doing the same old ship, you know what I'm saying, And so at least it's a switch up, you know. And it might it might backfire and just blow the whole motherfucker up, which we might need that, you know what I'm saying. It might need a total collapse, devastating event to have the proper correction. But I'm like, damn, man, I mean, it's time, it's time for a switch up. Dog. We've just been going through the same old thing, you know what I'm saying. And it's just like, hey, but if somebody's come in and they're like, you know what, fuck it. You know what I'm saying, I'm just gonna I'm gonna throw ship at the wall. That's what I'm gonna take. You load up the ship good because we we going after it. And I'm like, okay, I could be fine with it.
Speaker 1: Check this ship out. Did you guys hear about Sam Brankman Bankman Freed is in the same cell as p Diddy.
Speaker 4: Hey o Diddy Diddy's making in cheeks.
Speaker 1: I used to be right, like, what's happening here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he doing matrix?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was like, how did you how did you even get managed to get them in the same cell, Like even if they're at the same person, what's happening? And then he gets on Tuckler Carlson show to talk about it, uh, came out as a Republican and talked about like using muffins as currency in prison. I was like, muffins is.
Speaker 3: This bing hair?
Speaker 4: Yea? And then then that let then that load of security man, and that load security. So it's so like like you can like you can walk outside and ship like that. You know what I'm saying. You go to McDonald's. It's like it's like, yeah, it's like what you got. We got burd king and Texas roadhouses a year and all. You know what I'm saying, you can get can get you a good steak dinner. This is this is the causey the caushy prison minimum security. Yeah yeah, then this Uh didn't this chick didn't she get convicted to everybody? Everybody was gang banging. I think they were gang banging.
Speaker 3: She was a disaster.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: But uh, courtroom sketches of her. We weren't doing her any favors. God, yeah, I guess I yes.
Speaker 4: The fellows seeing that thing is an easy winging. You know what I'm saying, Fellas like, bro, hey, at this point in time, beggars can't be choosers and I need to get on base. That's what listen, man.
Speaker 2: From behind it.
Speaker 3: I don't know the t t that kid was on and during the tack of thons, but there's not enough drugs in the room.
Speaker 2: He got a good.
Speaker 4: You got a good point for most of the something look like from my like, I just take it like this boy, just don't turn around to look at me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: The shame of what I'm doing. I don't want to be caught with the shame. You know what I'm saying. Did you get working?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: That won't me? It won't me. You just be denying it. No, man, I sing you in there. I swear it won't me.
Speaker 3: It was me.
Speaker 4: She said. She caught me in a weak moment. Man, she caught me in a week moment.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So we just see what it is. I thought I thought it was pretty funny. They all.
Speaker 3: Billion dollars. With a billion dollars, you can't get import some ass.
Speaker 4: Come on, hey, look look, I mean it doesn't matter. I mean sometimes it doesn't matter an amount of money you make. You steal a lame like like you're still lame.
Speaker 3: Like something wrong with him. Clearly he's he's not right. So it's just like you get one of those games to come over and hang out with him, talk about video games and yeah, but I mean he's I get the feeling that that dude was like way on the spectrum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they do like some of these other cheeks. Was it, uh, the Drewski guy he was he was allegedly with his She's just like, no, I didn't sleep with him. He was just paying me to pretend to be his girlfriend. Oh fantastic, straight up dude, like like that, like that some somehow the women have figured out how to how to get the money out of the man. And I ain't get no booty. I'm like, how this happen? I'm like, I was trying to figure I said, we're struggling. How are we struggling like this?
Speaker 2: I do not.
Speaker 1: Like I am not subtle enough. I don't know, I don't really get it. I know people who have like their their women, their girlfriends in Trinidad, Tobago, African countries. I'm like, those aren't your girlfriends and you're never going to meet them. Like, I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: But I just oh, man, buh we we we were down bad. Okay, men, we're down bad, all right. We need to do better. I mean, at least if you're gonna spend two three four thousand dollars, I mean, at least be able to get them skins, because I mean, that's all I'm saying, Like she gonna have to leave and like really think about what happened, you know what I'm saying. I mean, it's gonna have to be the premise when you just give it to them over the internet or they just pretend to be your girlfriend and and they just go home and you just gave them three thousand dollars. Just like, I just don't feel like I got good r on that, you know what I'm saying. Or I kind of like that's that's the only thing.
Speaker 3: Unless they don't want much, unless the guys don't really want much.
Speaker 4: And then maybe not.
Speaker 1: That's weird though you don't want.
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 4: What was? Yeah? What they got? They got the the coudling services where you just go when you just cuddle with the chick. I'm like, I mean, I ain't going to do that. Go cut on bo if I start rubbing up against it. I mean yeah right, yeah, it's straight up though. They lay in the bed and they cuddle, but that's that's all she does. She just cuddles. I'm like, I'm like, you pay for that. Yeah, weird, dude.
Speaker 1: Maybe I can't handle actually performing. Like they're so terrified of being criticized or rejected, like during the actual engagement that like cuddling or talking or engaging online is all they can literally make the pressure off. Yeah, no pressure.
Speaker 4: Hey, look, look it's all good, because all right, so if you ain't hitting nothing, you're gonna come quick. So don't even worry about it. You gotta get in the game.
Speaker 3: Day yourself into the game. Is you you, I'm gonna crawl before I walk. I'm gonna cuddle before I get from training.
Speaker 4: Not real real cuddles, not code. But the cuddle is not coat at all. These cheeks literally you just go when you just lay in the bay with them and they.
Speaker 3: Just cod sounds like hand jobbed to me. Yeah, you know, you don't have nothing, but it sounds.
Speaker 4: Like it's It says some people just want physical touch. I'm like, yeah, but I mean it's gonna get hard, dude. So what I'm gonna do after that? I got to be here all night. I mean, this ain't gonna work out because.
Speaker 3: You need to You need the option to add on to your experience midway through that it could be more than just.
Speaker 1: That I didn't know one the other way. Okay, they're saying, I want to be one of those guys that women in Japan pay to be nice to them, Like, I don't know, men got to get paid for essentially.
Speaker 3: Damn cuddling them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, helping him emotion look nice, emotionally do something with your hair? Is your hair different? Oh man, it's just like, you know, just saying dumb.
Speaker 3: She hey, yeah, who talk?
Speaker 1: And by the way, why does she dye her hair not even quite blonde and her eyebrows blonde?
Speaker 3: And she has broken I think yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 4: And she got super skinny too, like super super skinny.
Speaker 3: That reminds her to go get herself something to eat. Real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she said she went to she was asked about something and she said, I can't remember because of the memory erasure treatment that I went to. And people are like, oh, she's joking. And she made like a song last year that had something to do about it because she broke up with her boyfriend and it was about wanting to forget or something. And she looks crazy. And again the blonde hair being dyed is like something they actually do right with uh when they go into these clinics and then they come back out with bleach bond hair. It's like an MK ultra sign and cleaned, like yeah, they've been reset.
Speaker 3: They've been doing that a long time. Brittany a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: So I get I get that she made a song. I get that it could be funny, and I also get that it could actually be true too, it could be all of the above.
Speaker 4: Actually, Grande a bang your husband too. You gotta watch her. Yeah, that's her, that's our thing, Ugly, I ain't got a problem.
Speaker 3: You know who I'm talking about, right, her? That her, her boyfriend or her whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mm hmm, he's yeah. I know when you tell.
Speaker 3: About weird looking dude, is he? Yeah, very much so, like had a wife and any sort of ass at all, let alone having like a wife and like new kid and then like leaving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was on the yea.
Speaker 3: I see that stupid ass movie with with my with my family over Thanksgiving, What Wicked? Wicked? I saw it in the theaters.
Speaker 1: I've still never seen it. I've never read the book, I've never seen the play.
Speaker 4: Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I still don't. But once I saw her face on it, I was like, well, I can't watch this now because I, like do have a deep rejection of her as a human.
Speaker 3: I couldn't think of anything else except her and the Elvirachic or whatever her name is. The She's just so extra, you know what I mean? Like, have you ever seen the interviews. She's just so it's too much, and she's just so such a thespian and she's like, enough of this, it's too and so I and I saw all the interviews and I was I was like, oh God, I'm gonna have to see this fucking thing. And I dragged all that in there with me, and I could not like it. I could not like the movie because I just I couldn't stand the actors, actresses or whatever. And yeah, her little boyfriend is in the movie, and that was distracting to me too, because I know that he left his wife for this weirdo and she looks like she hadn't been eating. And then they did all the press after the you know, in advance of it, and there I was holding hands and acting like such fucking lunatics. It was just it was so much I could I couldn't. I couldn't ever like pretend and like watch the movie as like a regular movie. I had all that stuff in there.
Speaker 1: And that's like what they say, right, And it's true that like a good actor actress, you forget that, you forget who they are, right. They're so good at the role they're playing that you just believe they're that person, and it's true, even really really like big name people. Uh, they're do such a great job that you just forget that it's even them. And that is not true with these people. These people are just like created pop stars. Shit, Ariana Grande can't sing, she can't dance. They just make it seem like she can. She's just like a cute face and she definitely will never make you believe she's anyone but Ariana Grande because she sucks, because she's not good at it.
Speaker 3: Sorry, she's not very low uh low quality like prepackaged entertainment. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just felt well and you have to review that, you know. Oh well, we're at a movie stars, we're at a movie stores. They're all about to die, all your movie stares. It's like we're.
Speaker 1: Good ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like like you used to when you when you went and watched a movie st alone Willis. That would be like on the poster, you know what I'm saying. They I mean, their name would just be up there. He's bout old damn new stoll WN movies coming out. Okay, you know Bruce Willis in the movie oh, Tom Cruise in the movie, all those folks are getting old as fuck. Then said Washington in the movie. You know what I'm saying. So, I mean, all those all those dudes, are they about to cash out? Once they cash out, this new crop is, you know, leaving something little something to be desired. Let's just say that, pretty gay. Let's do nothing about it.
Speaker 3: Pretty bad.
Speaker 1: They just don't.
Speaker 4: They just don't have the I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The masculine of the bunch.
Speaker 4: And he looks like a yeah, old shallow may Hey, he's doing the best he can what God gave.
Speaker 3: Listen whatever, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Think if he can grow a little facial hair, he'd be all right.
Speaker 3: A little ruggedness he turned down to fire. You man, they'll be drinking your blood one of these Nightsire.
Speaker 1: This again. Why do people keep having amnesia after Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: I've heard of this. My wife and daughter have gone to two different Taylor Swift concerts, one in Denver and one in New Orleans, and I can, I can. I asked them if they had any sort of memory lapses afterwards, and they looked at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 1: Of course, so they're not.
Speaker 3: They did not, and they might know that. Again, that's not meant to be like an actual sample sides or anything. It's just two experiences, two people. But I have heard that. That's why I asked them so weird.
Speaker 4: You know, well, yeah, they taking a bunch of girls. They got the adult diaperl and they sat and pasting them. Say, hell, they probably do forget something. You know what I'm saying. I mean, I mean, damn, And it's a it's a it's a whole lot of it's a whole lot of women too. You think you think they get rapet out of there? How many days Swift concert?
Speaker 1: But Taylor Swift is absolutely a demon infested whore. So I'm not surprised if she's pulling some weird black magic ship making people forget it. I like not surprised. She's like her and a Marina Bramovic. There's like same tear.
Speaker 3: She's the Tom Hanks of women's women female musicians. Yeah, everybody thinks that he was the nicest guy in the world. You ever watched those Isaac Cappy videos talking about Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Have weirdly like, I just like, all of a sudden I heard of Isaac Happy. I started seeing some of his videos. Then Tracy Twyman. I can't even remember exactly how this went down, but then Tracy Twyman was finding like codes and videos that were Arabic and they were clearly child trafficking on YouTube, and then she went to the FBI for it. And then somebody came into this group. It was a Higher Sides chat, which is a really good show people should check out. Greg is one of the best interviewers that exists. And it was a Facebook group for his this is like ten years ago, eight years ago whatever, and uh. And then this guy came in and he was like, let's all do magic rituals to support Tracy Twyman and Isaac Cappy and I was like, that's weird. And all these people in the group were like doing it with him, and I was like, I don't think you guys should do random, weird magic rituals with some guy that just shows up at a group on Facebook, and like, do you even know what you're doing or if it is real, how it's going to affect these people positive or negative? Then that guy, this is so weird. That same guy turns out to have a like camp site down right next to where Isaac Cappy shortly after was then murdered, and he was like, if anyone ever wants to come down to my campsite, I have this campsite. You guys can all come down here and we can do like more rituals or whatever. If you looked at the reviews for the campsite, it was like, dude, the guy that owns this is weird. I saw him walking around with like shooting a gun and like it's like random shit. And then shortly after that, Isaac Cappy gets thrown off a bridge that's like three miles from this fucking campsite. I'm like, what the fuck is going on? And then Tracy Twyman dies. It was weird. It was a weird little conflux of like what the fuck just happened, and how is it all connected? And who the fuck is Isaac Cappy? And who the fuck is this random guy who just came in and happens to have this fucking place, right? Was it just total coincidence or does he like actually connected somehow to some sort of thing. I don't know op that's going on. Isaac Cappy was like, I'm not suicidal. I'm not gonna kill myself. I'm not gonna kill myself. And then that night he dies, Yeah, off a bridge and the overpass. Can you even die off falling off an overpassed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were witnesses who saw him like jump off of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then maybe there was a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of like black dudes. There was like, Homie, you don't want to do that?
Speaker 4: Say it like that home.
Speaker 2: The interviews out there, I see the interview with those guys.
Speaker 3: That was funny. Corey reenacts the interview.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like we gotta go all right, I guess I guess we'll leave it on that tamptalizing note. Then do you guys want to do you want to tell the people where to find you? I know Corey loves that part of the show.
Speaker 4: I tell a bloodyhistory dot substack for Corey Hughes Corey Hughes dot org. A warning from History JFK book on Amazon. Uh, I'm gonna go make sure you check out the Jake Shields interview that he did on Jake Shields channel. It's on Rumble. I think the I think YouTube ticket day and go to Rumble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see it was getting a lot of play on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, there was some clips on Twitter then there, I mean Corey, Corey looked studious and everything up there. H x Q four twenty dot com. Uh, make sure y'all checking out Beyond the Cube Thursday nights, nine thirty pm Eastern. Uh, when Corey's not asleep. Appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Yes, awesome, Charlie Post dot com, Naturalplays dot com, Macroaggressions dot io, thank you
Speaker 1: And Lindsaysharat at roaguways dot org and we will see you guys for day one eighty next Sunday until that'd be good