Speaker 1: Yeah, I got though, all right.
Speaker 2: H yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ok, MH.
Speaker 2: You sid doctor.
Speaker 4: My name is Jake Hudson, proud and free from the gray state of Mississippi. Mama's roots run deep in Alabama. Class he daddy's from Mississippi.
Speaker 2: That's where I stayed.
Speaker 3: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Tuesday he made me who I am. I'm dear friend here, but I don't give her damn. I got my own rhythm on my own kind of mind.
Speaker 3: I'm crazy, but them on over kind.
Speaker 4: I got autism ADHD two Asperger's o c D. I see the world truth, truth. Sometimes it's a storm throw, sometimes it's clear sky. But I'm stay tall. I hold my head high.
Speaker 1: I love my Tuesday.
Speaker 4: He made me who I am. I'm defferend he, but I don't give her damn.
Speaker 2: I got my own rhythm.
Speaker 3: On my own kind of mind.
Speaker 4: I'm crazy bottom on over cond Some people try to chieve.
Speaker 2: Me, but they don't understand.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of who I am. Lord, I was made by your hand. I may be bipolar, throw, I mean ron wild. There's a beauty in this heart of a child. I see the world and color color, never black and white white. I shine my truth in the Southern nine. I love my Tuesday Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Maybe Who I am?
Speaker 2: I'm dear every and that's my plan.
Speaker 4: I got my own rhythm, on my own kind of mind. I'm Jacus one over kind. Yeah, Mississippi Bam Alabama Raids. I'm living my life in my own way. I know who I am. I don't never hide. I'm crazy bout I'm one of a kind.
Speaker 5: Yeah them, Hey, what is off?
Speaker 2: Guys? How is everyone doing on this great and Frida Abiel West Sunday? Hey? Ages, is it Sunday? Is it Sunday? All right? And I just wanted to pop on and do a stream quickly. Uh ship, Okay, they're starting this early? I said, is it starting? They starting this early? Hold on, I said, are they starting this early?
Speaker 1: Power?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, okay, kay yah.
Speaker 2: The big news is.
Speaker 6: Finally yeah, m hm.
Speaker 5: Hm h.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Finally the big The big news is finally we are on the The big news is I am now on super Tips. Let me change, I am now part of super Tips new yoh. So now, if you guys see the QR code, this new QR code will take you to super Tips. Kah, yeah, I am so proud of my soul for doing it. Let me see. I'm I'm gonna email. I'm gonna email someone thank you, Oh God, please.
Speaker 3: By kam.
Speaker 1: Kay mm hmmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, oh mine, m.
Speaker 1: M mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Every day. If you don't know the big announcement, I am now on super tips. I am now on super tips. If anybody that does want to donate. If anybody that does want to donate through super tips dot gg slash h w O one you can.
Speaker 1: Yahkah yu mm hmmmmmmm.
Speaker 2: I am very happy about the news that I am not part of super tips. Let me see if there's any donations or there's any tips come in. If you do give all the super tips, please let let me know. Yeah.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 6: H mm hmmmm mm hmmm mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that does want to say, I know a lot of people, I know I got I've got people that Yeah, I'm on super tips y'all. By the way, if anybody that it does, I want to support super ten. If anybody that doesn't want to do, don't no one to buy me a coffee. You don't want to do the cofi, they can do super tips. Wait a minute, super Tips d D plush a w o one if anybody that does want to if you guys wanna are you you're watching the vibe and wanna tip the stream. I appreciate all tips, all contributions to the stream. And then I have people that watches my streams not live because I'm usually And also if you're if you're listening to us on spreaker, super tip dot gg slash h w o one will get you to the website. I just want to say thank you. I know, I know you guys are I know a lot of people are busy this time of the year, it's Christmas, but I help everybody is staying safe today and m yeah and I love you guys. Hie guys.