Speaker 1: Oh my god, what's happening? What's going on? What is rolling in your world? I'm excited. We have our first ever trip to Easter Island with doctor Edwin Barnhart coming up. I'm leaving in a couple of weeks, actually, well less than a month. March fourteenth. We head to Santiago, Chili. We all meet together, we have dinner, and we kind of lay out the plan and then we get on a plane. From Santiago, we fly to Rapahanui otherwise known as Easter Island for a week of exotic adventure. You know. And I've been kind of reviewing Easter and it's not really big, but boy is it pack withs anomalies. It's got these huge moai sculptures that weigh fifty to eighty tons each. There's still a big question on how they move those from the quarry. The quarries a few miles away, and there's no evidence of sliding them down hills, there's no evidence of dragging them. There's no trees on the island. They're all cut off, cut down, and so how in the heck did they move them to the outer rim facing the ocean? How are they moved? You know? And there's certain people that have gotten together with others and they've tied ropes on them and they've they've tilted them left and right and left and right, a slow pattern. But I gotta say there's a lot of evidence of electromagnetic anomalies. They're magnetic fluctuations that may have been a resource under the correct or special science to direct these things. Now I'm not talking about levitation, I'm not talking about anything that is too far out. But you know what, if a society is developed under a geomagnetic science and technology, it's possible that they were using this to move these huge, huge stone moi because they're huge. So that's one of the features we're going to be looking at the different quarries. There's a planetarium there. There's a number of areas that we go to. Apparently, and we've heard this from a few of our guests, that there is a underwater portions of an underwater city a few feet off of the coast. And I don't know how we observe that unless they have drones that they fly over and you can look down. I'm not underwater skin diver, so I couldn't do that, and they haven't offered that to us. But just getting on that island apparently is very very healing. There's a lot of great energy there and so hey, I am looking forward to that. So I will do what I can to get photographs, to get video up as soon as possible while we're there, and then we'll put up some galleries while when I return. That you can see on the Facebook page, our Instagram page. And guess what, I have a big announcement. We are relaunching our YouTube channel. Earth Ancient's YouTube is going to be going up. We had it taken down, spit down for almost a year now, and people are wanting to see these guests and hear what they have to say front and center. And I promise before the end of the month the new page will be up. I'll make an official announcement where to go and see it. But we have had some problems with YouTube. They have an editorial board there, and so if you are publishing videos that are questioning our history or questioning the current paradigm and understanding, sometimes they don't like that. Why they would bother with that? Why they would care? It's kind of an interesting question and I can't answer that. I don't think anybody can. So we'll do our best to post only things that are legitimate. And this is the reason why audio podcasting is still the ruler that the top way to get information out. I don't have any editors, I have no editorial board. My publishing arm is iHeartRadio. We have a we're signing on with a new advertising agency, so you will have here a few more ads, but they are wide open. Of course, I will not promote alcohol or tobacco. Occasionally, I'll promote cannabis. Of course, CBD products I definitely promote because I really endorse those. So there's some change in the wind, lots of change in the wind, and that's fun and that's good, and that's what it's all about. As we begin and we are working our way into twenty twenty five, let's hope for a quick spring, because I'll tell you, the winner has been harsh on everybody, so we're talking about everyone here in the United States. So there you go. That's the latest on what's going on with our trip, with what's happening with YouTube channel, and of course what is happening with Earth ancients. As we continue to expand and provide information, so isn't it interesting? You would think that the video channel YouTube would be able to you know, freely, you know, express points of view and things like that. It's not the case. It's just not the case. And so if you want to hear the raw data, unedited data, you're gonna have to listen to Cliff and Friends and the wonderful groups of guests that we have on the program here on the podcast Audio Podcast. Okay, so what's been going on for the last several months. We've had people talking about energy. We've had the Megalithic lay lines with Annie Williams who describe the Pyrenees Mountains southern France, northern Spain and how they are plotted and how there is a magnetic geomagnetic lay line. It's a super energy highway that is crossing land and ocean. So we understood that. And then we had Howard Crowhurst discussing Karnak and the sacred alignment, the three four five angle and how that angle and whatever's inside of that angle is a sacred geometry, a sacred way to understand and align with these huge energy vortex's, these lay lines that run for hundreds of hundreds of miles and how our ancestors really determined that these are the sacred areas and they built their dwellings there. They used them for energy healing. We don't know what else they used them for, but Karnac, France was just one area. Then we had Chris Freeland, Christopher Freeland just recently talking about the stone towers. Now that was fascinating because we learned that our ancestors not only trapped this energy but identified it, and by building these towers it collected this information this energy, transformed it in somehow and then distributed through their open windows which are like vents. It all comes to a head today, or I should say a conclusion with the cathedrals. Our guest today is talking about the French cathedrals that were built by the Masons who were following the guidance of the Templar Knights, these sacred monks who had ventured into the Middle East to Jordan and very very likely, although it's not documented, very very likely discovered sacred geometry, how to tap these energies, how to build around these energies, and what was the result were seven to ten cathedrals that were built over either earlier dwellings, but most likely and what we were going to confirm today geomagnetic anomalies that they tapped, they tuned, and they captured the sacred energies of the earth and made these dwellings outstanding places to go for healing, for prayer, and for manifestation. And this is something we're going to learn about today, manifesting what you want. So these cathedrals are gorgeous. If you haven't been to the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, it's the closest one to downtown. But there's other cathedrals that are just as magnificent. And you know, I was in France about five years ago, and I went to a Notre Dame, I went to char Trey. I went to a few of these different cathedrals, and every single one of them had a energy about them that is very calming, very healing. I sat one of the front pews and I felt like I was being bathed with something, some kind of wonderful healing energy. And this is fantastic. This is exactly what doctor Lydia Di Leong was talking about when she was describing how these temples were built over, and of course in this case, cathedrals were built over these sacred areas that were tuned and transformed so that these buildings were radiating the people or bathing them in these energies and healing people. So this is what we want to learn about today. So it's exciting because we're kind of conclude voting the energy work. I did not intend for the programs to go in this fashion. It just happened. It was the sacredness of the work that just evolved, it flowered. And so we've had these wonderful guests, these wonderful authors who have presented us with their understanding of how our ancestors captured, transmuted, and emitted these sacred geomagnetic energies. So today's program is the Cathedral Code, unlocking the ancient blueprint of energy resonance and human transformation. And my guest is Renee Schnitzler. I've been looking at the calendar and hey, summer's coming up. It's time to start thinking about getting away on some kind of a vacation. And I got to tell you, Earth Ancients is the best way to go because our tours are fabulous. They're five star, but they're not that expensive. I looked to the other day at Compromole tours. They're outrageous. Earth Anxious is fifty percent less than most of the top vacations to Turkey, to Mexico, to anywhere in the world. And I gotta tell you, the average tour the Turkey is around ten thousand dollars. That's outrageous. Ten grand craziness our tours coming up June twenty second to July second. It is fabulous. We'll be visiting Goebecley Tepee, Carahan Teppe, the underground city of darren Kuru, Cappadocia, will be visiting spice markets. We'll be visiting the Big Bizarre that has amazing handmade items. We'll do a wine tasting, We'll see the Blue Mosque, We'll see where Remy was. It is a fabulous, fabulous eleven days tour and it's half off what you normally pay. You cannot believe this itinerary either. For more information and to register, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward Slash Tours. Check it all out. It is fabulous. It's fabulous, and I'm very proud, and I work hard. Our team works hard to make sure that you get the best value for every dollar that you pay down half off half the typical price that you would pay for a full coverage, all expenses paid vacation to Turkey. Check it out Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash tours. If you have any questions, what whoever? Send me an email Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com and let me know what you're what you're up to. Come on out with us. This is a vacation to remember. It's fun, it's a small group and we have a blast. Earth Ancients dot com, Forward slash Tours. We're kind of culminating the series we've been talking about the last I want to say a month or so when it comes to subtle energy in megaliths, geo glyphs, pyramids and other structures that were left to us by our ancestors, and the energy and how it worked. How we talked about stone towers. We've talked about megalithic structures in Spain and in France. Today we're talking about cathedrals. My guest today is Schnitzler, and she has written a book called The Cathedral Code, Unlocking the Ancient Blueprint and Energy Resonance and Human Transformation. It's a culminating book and This is why it's such a great read, because it takes everything we've been talking about and condenses it into the cathedrals. The Greek cathedrals, which we now know through the templar Knights, were machines in many ways. Let me tell you a little bit about Renee. She is a laborate facilitator. She is a Dutch nationalist, raised and educated in the United States. One of the things I really like about her work is that she's spent more than twenty five years studying Asian civilization's sacred archaeola, archaeology, sacred architecture, as well human consciousness, and she has brought it all the together in this new book, The Cathedral Code, and we're going to learn more about it today. So Renee, welcome to Earth Ancient. It's great to have you on the program.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Cliff, Thanks so much for inviting me. Appreciated.
Speaker 1: The book is just packed with data. When did you, oh, what influenced you to start traveling to your your unit from the United States. So you're getting out a plane.
Speaker 2: I am Dutch originally, but I was raised and educated in the United States. And then I moved yeah, okay, yeah, and then I moved back to the Netherlands. But I've always, always, as long as I remember, being captivated by ancient civilizations. And when I started traveling very soon, I thought, you know, what's going on here, you know, looking at the ancient, the megalithic architecture and the perfection and the different Obviously, I went to Egypt and to all, you know, the popular places that we go to. So I actually started by reading like Graham Hancock and Sachariah Sitchen and all the classics Eric Vondygan, and I realized, you know, there's something more going on here than what we're being taught in schools.
Speaker 1: So when we were at these cathedrals, were you feeling energy? Were you Are you sensitive enough to kind of pick up on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a really good question. I'm actually I wouldn't call myself a super sensitive. I'm actually more clear audience, like knowing I suddenly get information down that I suddenly know something that is more what I have. I do get some feeling. I can feel if places are high energy, low energy, good energy, bad energy, so that. But I really didn't get to the cathedrals as the culmination of what I'm doing now until really after this entire journey of going through to all these different megalithic sites and wondering, you know, what was happening there and reading up about them. So it wasn't actually until two years ago when I thought, well, I finally have to go to Sharks because it's on my wish list to go there and walk the Labyrinth that I had an amazing experience. And it was actually after I walked the Labyrinth that first I actually just kind of ended up in my bed not being able to move, as if something was rewiring me. It's such an amazing technology, you wouldn't believe it. And I was so excited to get there. I was the first one to walk the labyrinth after the winter, because they closed it in the winter you can't walk it. So it really had a real impact on me where and then I took the course the facilitator course Labyrinth facilitator course Lauren Artress, and she's actually an American pastor in California who has rekindled the whole labyrinth movement in the US, so not in Europe, but in the US. And I took her course and actually that weekend, I suddenly I was at the cathedral, and I looked and I said, oh, wow, wait a minute. All this technology that I've been seeing around in all these ancient monuments and buildings that everyone's talking about, they're all in the cathedral. So I identified like ten different energy principles that are that are in the cathedrals that I can find. And I don't think it's finished. I don't think it's complete. But there are things like and they're in the book obviously, but the ten principles, they're light there, you sound, sacred geometry, symbolism, ritual prayer, living waters, lay lines, of course, alignments, and the labyrinth. So all these work together in different ways on our different energy bodies. So I mean there, they're a machine. They're an energy machine that's there to harmonize us, to have an effect on your heart rate, on your brain, balance, on your biology.
Speaker 1: So talk about the Templar Knights. These are the architects. And we've had people on the show speaking about their search for knowledge that they were in the sacred Holy Land Jerusalem, and the thinking is that they uncovered not only sacred geometry, but also perhaps evidence or lost science on tapping these earth energies, these anomalies, that come out and using them constructively. Did you what do you think about the tell us about the templars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I think that that's what I found as well. I think it becomes a little bit more interesting. There's more parties involved than only the templar knights. What I found also except the templars, and that's why the cathedrals were built right around the time of the Crusades. And so the theory is that the templars went to Jerusalem and they actually they had contact with the old mystery schools, the Egyptian Greek Near East mystery schools, and that this wisdom that was in the wisdom that they received the wisdom to bring back to Europe.
Speaker 1: But also the kings of.
Speaker 2: France were involved. They were very deeply esoteric, like King Louis, Saint Louis, he was very esoteric and he was probably the patron of these explorations and the knights Templar. So they came back to France and then together with the Freemasons, the Freemasons actually built the cathedrals. That's what the thought is, and that they were also initiates in a tradition that use sacred architecture sacred art, and because they knew how to use likest crystalline materials, because the cathedrals are basically crystal palaces. They're all built with crystalline materials, and they used harmonics and sound and vibration, and they positioned the cathedrals also on top of old of course older venerated sites with I think that at Chartra Cathedral there were like seven different churches and temples before that, Like Chartra Cathedral is like the number of the eighth or something like that, and so they actually they were they they built them. So it's a combination of the Knights, Templar, the Freemasons, and the royal houses of Europe. And I actually read a book recently where they're where they found that there is a sacred pentagram around Paris which connects five cathedrals and it spells out the word Sako s a croo for sacred, and it's the Cathedral at Salt so it's s e n s, the Cathedral at Amien, at Chartre at Rems and Saint Omer and those five they make a powerful, powerful pentagram around Paris. It's amazing. And in the middle of that pentagram, it's not exactly Paris is just the north, there's a monastery that belonged to King Louis. Again, so we're back to this whole esoteric tradition that we've just lost, that we don't know what they were doing.
Speaker 1: I have been I have been to Rams in France, and when I we did a tour there, and when I went into the sanctuary, there's an overwhelming sense of not only peace, but I and the others who I was with felt deep relaxation. It's like there's something that worked there that shuts down your monkey mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and forces you to.
Speaker 1: Begin contemplating. It's the damnedest thing. Talk a little bit about how they I guess you did mention that the stone work, the crystall line stone, the glass, the light and just a general energy is all in symphony to create this environment.
Speaker 3: Talk about that, Yeah, well exactly what the science behind it is that all these different principles work in on your body, your different levels of body, and what they do is they balance you out, so it's you really get whatever you need at that point.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had people go in and they cry and so they release emotional energy, but it balances your brain have so you can start thinking more holistically. It stimulates your creativity, It puts you back on your path. Lauren Arts also with all her work twenty five years helping people walk the labyrinth, she said what she sees most of all is that it puts people back on their path, their blueprint in life, what they're supposed to be doing. So, yeah, you get in touch with that in ourself. It just it, it's it, it's I think it's it's biochemical, it's it's energetic, it's it's science that we've lost and that is there. It also apparently shields you from EMF So you can go into a cathedral and you don't you know, you have an ecosystem.
Speaker 1: Yeah I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that works on you. So it's it's the proportion. Also, it's the proportion and the sacred geometry. Looking at that and looking at fractals. I think that Lydia talked about that as well. Fractal geometry ordins our minds. It brings order to our system.
Speaker 1: Talk about the characters Claire and Thomas, they kind of lead us along, not are they real? Are they just telling this? You're telling the story through them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling the story through them. I actually got that inspiration by it's it's a little bit of a nod to the Da Vinci code.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it reminded me. I thought from it, I thought, Okay, Renee is trying to make a script out of this because she wants to pitch it to the Hollywood bunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, no, I just thought it's it's you know, I think it's No, it's exactly. It's a little bit of a wink and a nod to the Da Vinci code where you've got the two characters. I want to get the same type of atmosphere of how we're uncovering these mysteries together and going on this journey. So that's why I use that rather than my boring voice, you know telling this well.
Speaker 1: I like it because it helps us. It takes us through the book and through their eyes. We're observing the various dimensions of this cathedral design and function, give us a sense of what you believe sacred geometry is, what is it and how is it used in these cathedrals?
Speaker 2: Well, sacred geometry. I spend quite a bit of time in the book on sacred geometry, also explaining what it is and what it does. To you, and it is something I want to work with with people. And I think it goes back to they're really the defining principles of what the universe is built out of. They're the patterns of what the universe is built out of, primary patterns. So what happens is when we focus on these primary patterns, we actually get information, information in our subconscious, information out of our memory. Its code, it's actually coded language. And this is really I work with it myself. You know, you can even put geometric figures, you can put them on your body, you can meditate with them, especially complex figures. They will really help your because your energy. You know, our bodies are energy, we're water for energy. They will balance out, they will reflect on our system. So I think they're very powerful coaches that we can work with.
Speaker 1: So if we look at short trays, which is one of my favorite that you figure feature in the book, I'm sorry, the cathedral, Uh short trays, Oh yeah, sorry, yeah, let's let's let's use that as an example. Where would we see sacred geometry when we see it in the foundation. Uh, we'll talk about the labyrinth later, but I mean that's a that's definitely sacred geometry.
Speaker 2: Right, Yah said, what.
Speaker 1: What's a body, what's a what's a prime structural formation in one of these cathedrals that is sacred geometry.
Speaker 2: Well, you'll see it. It's actually if you look at the way the cathedrals are built, there are built only with sacred geometry. So if you look at the layout, for instance, of the plan of a cathedral, you will see all types of sacred geometric forms, but the more complex forms like the pentagram, like the octahedrons, like all these complex forms are used to shape the cathedral itself. Some of them. You'll see it from the outside, you'll see that there are four sided, six sided, eight sided, but also on the inside you'll see the entire plan is laid out and structured according to sacred geometry. But you'll also see it in the design for instant. When you walk in, you'll see the vesica pisces. You'll see a Jesus figure sitting in the vesica pieces, which actually has like double triple meaning it's a sacred geometric figure, which is just talking about the origins of life and the portal. You're stepping into a portal into a different space, so it has multiple meanings and multiple effects, so you also see it outside in the design. It's also in the reflected in the proportions, so the sacred geometric proportions are used in the buttresses, in the design and how it's made. They're like tonal notes, but it's it's it's very specialized and goes a little bit further than my knowledge, but it's it's it's built in everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hear what you're saying. It's all kind of harmonized, the men, the carvings, the stonework, the metal, the wood. We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, Renee Schnitzler, discussing her new book, The Cathedral Code, will be right back. It's God, say that's bullshit. You don't like me, and we both know that. Can we just pretend we're grown nubs for a man and sata sir. If it's a case she you got away with it too easily.
Speaker 3: Can we je pretend we're grown ups for a man?
Speaker 1: My guest today is Renee Schnitzler. She is the author of The Cathedral Code. She has spent over twenty five years studying the details in the intricacies of these great cathedrals of Europe, and we are getting a sense of just how important they are for healing, for manifestation, and for environmental change. When uh it was it a year ago or maybe two years ago there was a fire in one of the cathedrals where the where the roof was was burnt.
Speaker 2: Yes, which one was it in Paris?
Speaker 1: That's right now? Was was Would you say that they rebuilt it according to because I think I remember hearing that they went out and they got special trees, they carved it according to what they could find. I guess they did the best they could to reproduce this sacred roof. But you have to wonder if how much it changed the harmonics, you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's such a great question. And actually I haven't been since it's been opened. It just recently reopened, and I have the exact same question on what did it do to the harmonics, to the energy. I have a feeling I'm going to be working together with a very sensitive sound healer. We want to go to Notre Dame to see what type of work needs to be done there on the energetics. So that is one of the things that's on my in my plan and in my program, but I haven't I don't know now, but I'm I don't think you can. If you're looking at all the different energetic elements that make up a cathedral, it would be impossible to destroy all of them, because of course it's on the lay lines, it's on the sacred waters, it's built with sacred geometry using the materials. So but I'm I'm wondering exactly what did they change? Yeah, it's my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. Lots of book right there, Renee, you got to come up with I think so too, the repair of Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what happened? What did they change? And you know, there are very strong esoteric traditions in France and in Paris. Paris is I think Paris is a book, and there's so much that can be written about that. But there are also, how would I say, some some contra forces, let's put it that way. So I'm not sure what they did to Notre Dame. But the interesting thing is when they opened it, the pope that opened, not the pope, but the bishop that opened the new Notre Dame. He knocked with his staff three times on the door to get in, and he did that three times, so that is the number thirty three. Wow. Yes, so they're using numerology, sacred numerology. So it's a tradition that is not completely gone.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's sacred arts.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: If the Freemasons were the ones, and we apparently know this now that who built these cathedrals, talk about and present if you can, what you believe is what I would consider a tuning. They're tuning one section of the building to the next section and doing the inner chambers. They're tuning and they're putting it together. So it's one harmonic device. How do you see them building these places? It seems like they really had to be careful, you know, because I believe in your book you talk about how the stonework was hand carved in such a way that it fit together and it's one gigantic resonator.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, to be perfectly honest, I didn't go into great detail on how they built it because I think that that's still some lost technology. To be perfectly honest, I think that we I think they're using some type of harmonic technology as well in order to build these I don't think it's all handwork. But I haven't been able to find and that when it comes to my research, so I don't really know how exactly they build them. I think partly is inspiration. I think it's divine inspiration. I did some research into astrology to see if there were some very interesting astrological events going on in that era, because I think that there is some higher intelligence, access to higher intelligence that help them build these cathedrals. I haven't been able to prove it, but I don't think it's a traditional way of building. I think it's inspirational. I think they've used it higher intelligence and it's been I think it was a period where there were developments that we've lost now that we don't know.
Speaker 1: And of course, if they're freemasons or monks, they're going to do meditative practices to kind of bring in the energies and bring in this higher consciousness. Do you believe that the I think you said eight or nine cathedrals in France are built over water aquifers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I took. I haven't researched all the cathedrals, but the ones I've researched are all built above water aquifer as wells rivers river beds, So they all have very strategic water places. And I've I'm looking into water a lot more even since I've written the book, and water is becoming more and more important the way I look at it, I mean looking at Masada Emoto, but also via Austin's work. I don't know if you know her, but the intelligence of water is really becoming very significant. I think in this as well. It's not only the physical qualities and the energetic qualities of water which are creating a certain resonance. They're adding to the resonant feature of a cathedral, but it's also the intelligence of communicating with water itself in order to achieve higher consciousness. So I think there's a lot more going on there when it comes to water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this is what's fascinating, because we had Christopher friedlin On who wrote a book just came out called The Mystery of the Round Towers, which he gets into I mentioned to you before we started. He believes that these towers, and there's I think ninety six of them or sixty six or something, they're built over aquifers, crossing aquifers, and his belief is also that they sit on a Tolleric field. So the energy comes up through the earth, passes through the water, which greatly enhances the energy, and then it's transmuted through the body of these towers and passed out to these big windows. Kind of an environmental energy design. Do you think the cathedrals had that same effect of just.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely, And I think it even goes further. I think it's an Earth cosmic combination. I think that they're also matching up with cosmic energies. So I think it's where cosmic energies are meeting Earth energies and are creating certain dynamics that we can work with that also affect the environment that you were talking about. I think with cathedrals it's the same thing. They're affecting the entire environment around them.
Speaker 1: You said something I'd like you to clarify a little bit, Renee, which is there is a cosmological connection between these cathedrals, the builders of the cathedrals, and those who enter the interior of the cathedrals. It's an unseen vibrational connection to the cosmos.
Speaker 2: I guess right, yeah, Well, I think what they're used, what they're connecting to, is cosmological energies. When it comes to all the planets, the Sun, the Moon, the planets. There's actually the it's also a cosmic clock. I didn't include that yet in the book because I haven't because I want to stay with the energetics. But there is a huge cosmological study and analysis possible in cathedrals. They're measuring everything, every cosmological movement going on in the sky. They're measuring the Earth, the Moon, all the planets, probably also in other galaxies. The towers, there's a Sun tower, there's a moon tower. They're counting all the It's very, very complex. There's a lot going on there, and there's some really good researchers that are on top of this. And for now, as I said, I didn't include because it doesn't and I'm not sure about the specific energetic effect of that.
Speaker 1: Uh. You mentioned earlier the steeples. To my mind, the steeples are kind of like connections or distribution centers. We talked earlier about the work of John Burke, who believes that the pyramids were pumping energy into the atmosphere. Is that a feeling that you have, because I think the signature design of these cathedrals are the two steeples right.
Speaker 2: Definitely there, and there's one a steeple of the Sun and a steeple of the moon, and they're shaped completely differently in order to reflect the different qualities of the moon and the different rotations of the moon and the rotations of the Sun and the rotation of the planets. It's incredible. There's so much science in there. Whether they're also shooting up energy. I have read about that when it comes to churches. So there is a theory that all church steeples are sending out the energy of the congregation when they get together. Yes, and I'm assuming that also is happening in the cathedral. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: So are you seeing that each of the steeples is different from the other?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're too, completely different. At sharks, they're completely different. Yes, I didn't know that. That's amazing. Yeah, yeah, it's great stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh. You spend a good deal of time in this this new book of yours a cathedral code talking about the effect on human bio fields. What is what is the effect? Can you give us some basics on this? Because you walk in the entrance of one of these and not every part of the cathedral is the same all, there's.
Speaker 2: Different, No, it's interesting. There's a couple of theories about this. One is that the cathedral also has chakra points, and that as you go forwards from the cathedral from the entrance, you're actually going from chakra to higher chakra, from lower chakras to higher chakras, and you will feel you will go from more base feelings to more feelings of harmony and more feelings of elevation as you go forward and deeper into the cathedral. Then there are also for instance, if you're walking labyrinth, then you've got more feelings of calmness of rest. It's affecting your heart rate, so it's calming down your heart rate. That's why you should calm and relax. It's affecting your brain, which means that's why you're going to get insights and you're going to get creative. You're going to get new ideas and new insights and solutions. You can have an intention you go into a cathedral, and that cathedral will probably answer your intention, because that is the different way. It depends on what. It can have an emotional effect, it could have physical effect your physical body, it could affect your energetic body or even your spiritual body.
Speaker 1: Wow, multily, Yeah, yeah, yeah, It's so amazing to me that these wonderful buildings were during the worst part of human history, which is the medieval period, were just well.
Speaker 2: I beg to differ. I think that the Dark Ages are getting a bad rep and I think they were actually probably very illuminated.
Speaker 1: Please tell us war, because I have never heard of any positive outcomes from this Dark Age. All I can think of is pestilence and plagues and writing teeth and shabby clothes.
Speaker 2: I think that history has been a little bit rewritten when it comes to that. To be perfectly honest, I think when you look at that period and you look at the arts, the culture, the castles. I mean, I'm being in Europe, you know, I'm being in France. I go to all the castles and all the churches and all the cathedrals that when you look at the amazing arts and the culture that was developed during that time, it's anything but dark. It's very illuminated. And I think that it's been getting I think it's gotten a bad rap. I think a little bit it's been rewritten. I think the history has been rewritten a little bit.
Speaker 1: So maybe what we're focusing on is the bad aspects of these horrible plagues that killed millions of people. Yeah, and of course the illustrations of life at that time do not look very rosy. But perhaps you're right where they're more earth based, less tech it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there was. There was a different stream as well. I think there were two cultures there. If you that, I'm not so sure if it was exactly that bad, let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: Even the tapestries don't look very inviting. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, Renee Schnoltzeler discussing her new book, The Cathedral Code, Unlucky, The Ancient Blueprint of energy, resonance and human Transformation. We'll be right back with you. The book we're talking about today is called The Cathedral Code, and we're speaking with author Renee Schnitzler, who has studied for over twenty five years the intricacy, the inner workings, the emissions, the trolluric energy of cathedrals throughout France. Could you tell us a little bit about the importance of prayer in these cathedrals as a form of using intention perhaps getting enlightenment, and how prayer is activated inside these cathedrals.
Speaker 2: Sure, I thought that was really fascinating, and because prayer is I think seen as very much a religious thing, but I think prayer is also a consciousness technology and is actually using affirmations and meditation to create and to manifest. And it's of course more powerful because you're doing it in this container where these energies are all aligning to actually make it all come true. So I think it's a really powerful place for affirmation and meditation. That's actually what you're doing, so I would suggest for anybody too. Yeah, so it's actually bringing the soul back into the cathedral, but for a completely different reason. So now you understand what you're actually doing. Would you say that.
Speaker 1: Would you say that when we go to these places, we're plugging in to the system through prayer, through affirmations.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I do think that they're supernatural entities, cathedrals. I think they've got a I mean, I'm not going to go they're not a biological entity, they're not alive as in a biological life, but I think that they've got a supernatural aliveness to them. I do think they're live entities, So I do think it's system work what you're doing. Yes, you're stepping into a live system and aligning with it. So it's important to have your intention straight, you know. I think that's important that you know that you're doing that.
Speaker 1: You know, I'd be I'd love to hear a story from you of someone that you work with, or a group that you brought in there, where you gave them a heads of it and said, okay, have your intentions ready, and somebody who manifested something, or perhaps even yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I think I can. I haven't been working with them. I've just been doing the research now and writing the book, and I'm starting to slowly work with them. So I think my own example would be the very best. And what I did is I went to Sharta and I did I walked the labyrinth and I said, I you know, I was. I was so impressed by what happened to myself. I said, do you want me to work with you? Do you want me to work with this? And then the next day I went to work and I opened my laptop and there is this labyrinth picture on my laptop. The next day, after I asked, the labyrinth you want me to So I said, all right, I'm going to go work with you to the extent that you want me to. Because they are living entities. They can influence you. They you can you can communicate with them, but then on a different level. So that's that it's all about frequency. It's all about your frequency.
Speaker 1: So that sympology was kind of a markt for you to go, Okay, yeah, I'm gonna start working with these labyrinths.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about the labyrinth that chartrays because that is the most gorgeous, uh and they show pictures of it from elevated shots society. What do we know about it? I mean that talk about sacred geomephy. That thing is gorgeous. But what are we looking at when we talk about the lab What does it look like the labyrinth?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's an eleven circuit labyrinth. It's very very complex. It's difficult, I think to describe. It's eleven circuit. It's one way in, you go into the middle and then you go back out the same direction. And what they say is it's got three steps. One is to let go. Then in the middle you get your inspiration and then you take your gift back out into the world. So it's a little bit like a hero's journey, a mini heroes journey. Walking this labyrinth it's I'm not sure about how big. It's big. So it takes you about twenty minutes to walk it. And it's eight hundred years old, so it was built when this cathedral was built. And they think it was built by the Sisterian monks. They're very very esoteric sect monks that knew what this labyrinth was capable of doing. In your brain, it actually looks like a brain, So what it does It works on your brain to get you out of your left brain and so you can be inspired and walk back out and yeah, it's amazing. I mean, I would suggest for everyone to go themselves and try. But any labyrinth the theme form somewhere else will also work because it's a question about this technology working on you. But obviously when you're in the cathedral with all these other principles around you and all these energies that really will give you the big wow effect.
Speaker 1: Is the labyrinth painted or is it mosaic.
Speaker 2: Dudstones, it's marble stones, and there will go really really deep it's marble, black and white marble, and a lot of them have been destroyed. A lot of labyrinths have been destroyed. There's actually only a few genuine labyrinths left, and Chatau is the most incredible and profound. There's also one of Amien, but there's only a handful of Many of them have been destroyed by forces that don't want you to use this type of consciousness raising technology. Let's leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So, yeah, you're saying that the other labyrinths that are within these cathedrals have been destroyed. Are just one that's inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they've been destroyed. They couldn't destroy this one, apparently because it's made so deeply, like the stones are so big and they are so deep into the ground that they weren't able to destroy. It would be so much work to destroy this labyrinth, so they didn't, and it's actually been covered up for years and years and years. And it's thanks to Lauren artists from the US twenty five years ago that were actually able to walk this labyrinth again. That they open it every Friday for a couple of hours so you can walk it and it's quite a privilege.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, I have to say be a little negative here for a minute and think that the church probably was hearing about people having miracles as they walk the labyrinth or having transformations, and they're like, well, that's not what we like.
Speaker 2: I was exactly, You're completely right. Yeah, yeah, So tell.
Speaker 1: Us about your experience with the labyrinth as a facilitator. What does that mean, Renee? How do you facilitate people using the labyrinth?
Speaker 2: Well, what is really important is so they can really turn it into a pilgrimage. I mean, if you can walk the labyrinth yourself and just go there and you can walk it, but if you have a facilitator, what I just really do is help people to prepare for it so that they can get the most out of it and they could turn into a pilgrimage. You could. I help them so you can put it, help with intention, help open up the labyrinth, your communication, receiving it, closing it, adding extra content really so you can get more out of your experience. That's what a facilitator does. But it's you could anybody can walk a labyrinth, you know, It's not just anything complicated. It's just that if you're prepared a little bit more, you can turn it into something a little bit bigger and more impactful.
Speaker 1: That's great. You mentioned neural placicity in your book where you're having brain learning using affirmations and prayer talk about that. I thought that was a great chapter where you're saying, this is an example of of healing and health.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I really well, I think, as we mentioned before, it's really a type of there's a lot of personal developments that you can actually do with a cathedral, and so I mean there's a lot of personal development gurus out there that tell you what you should do and what you can, but I think if you work with a cathedral, you know you're it's basically also a guru that can help you empower your prayers and your meditations and what you're trying to create because because of the effects the effects on your brain, you can actually it's you can create new neural pathways, you can create new way it expands your consciousness just by being there, So it helps your personal development. And I think what I really would like to do at one point is really use it as a coaching tool as a personal development tool, because I think, you know, it helps you do the work. It's it's an environment that is just so conducive to change to your own transformation. I think that is. I mean, from what I've experienced, it's changed my life really, It's given me the confidence and a way of working. I mean, you know, we've been following all these power places for years now, but in order to get that to a broader public, how do you do that? Well? I mean, cathedral is a fantastic way to do that. It's so tangible and it works. So I'm very grateful to have found, you know, this type of solution to also get people that are maybe new to this topic into this space.
Speaker 1: Is there something we can do in our own living space that would be a career creation of an interior of a cathedral?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there aren't things you can do. The thing is though, that a living space. I think Lydia doctor Lydia Leone talked to about that. I think it's really important that you shouldn't be living in a cathedral because you don't want this continual energy, you know, influence you. You really want to have a calm space. But what is important, I think in your own home is to really use some sacred geometry because that really harmonizes your space and you can use that as hanging up a sacred geometry form.
Speaker 1: You can and.
Speaker 2: Make sure also, water is very important, just to clear the air running well. Make sure your water is clean or your water is harmonized. So there are a lot of elements you can use that you could also use at home. But I wouldn't turn your home into a cathedral. But of course that wouldn't be possible anyway, because you don't have all the aspects. But I think, you know, but water is very important. I think geometry is really important. Look at your lighting, natural lighting.
Speaker 1: I use.
Speaker 2: I use my Solfredgio tuning forks in the morning, you know, I use the harmonized water, I use geometric forms. I do all this myself as well, in order to tune myself with some of these tools. That's why they're so cool. You know, you can use them yourself and apply them daily just to be more you know, more balanced.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: As we conclude, Renee, what would you like the reader to get from this book? I mean, it's it's an important look at the cathedrals, but there's even other messages. But what would you like the foundational message to be for the reader?
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's really I think that they're great personal development places, and I think it's really important to regain your heritage and your roots, reconnect with your heritage, with your roots. There is a lot of lost ancient knowledge that's in your DNA, it's in your system reactivated. It's really reconnecting to your ancient knowledge that's in your DNA. You've no you know it. You know it. So it's really about reactivating your own knowledge and applying it in your life.
Speaker 1: Reneehnssler, the Cathedral Code fantastic. Give us your web address and how people can get a hold of you.
Speaker 2: Well, they can look at wwwdcathedralcode dot com.
Speaker 1: Look forward to it. Thank you fantastic. It was real fun and I enjoyed the book much success.
Speaker 2: Renee, thanks Cliff very much.
Speaker 1: It's so refreshing to hear from researchers and authors who are beginning to understand that these cathedrals and these other ancient sites are repositories for energy. And you know, we heard it from Lydia. You're not supposed to stay Actually, Renee said the same thing. You're not supposed to stay inside these cathedrals for more than a you know, a short period of time. I think Renee Sa temples, you know, same thing. You're not supposed to hang out and be there because the energy is so strong and so cellular, altering, changeable and transmuting the body that you can't stay longer than that. You begin to get sick or you overdo it. And so that's the key, you know. I guess you had to have a sense of yourself and how much energy you can take. I haven't been in a situation where I could feel the energy so strong that I didn't want to stay, except for my story about the pyramid in Chichinitsa, the Great El Castillo Pyramid, the castle where I went to the top with a girlfriend and we were up there for about twenty minutes and I did feel ill and I had to sit another twenty minutes before I could go back down. I think we caught it around after lunch sometime when the energy was pulsing through. It was maybe the highest of the day. But that's important, and I think in future generations we will learn how to work with these energies more elegantly and perhaps build modern temples, modern homes, modern sites where we can commune with the energy now I would love to have somebody come on the show who can talk about manifesting with this energy. In other words, going to these cathedrals. You go to a dolmen or a sacred site somewhere, a temple, and you sit there and you think about what you want. You want to manifest. I intend for this to occur. I intend for wellness, I intend for the perfect relationships. I intend for a new, good pain job. You keep doing that and it happens because you are working with the elements. You are in essense, you're an elemental, you're an energy being, taking in the synergy, transmuting it through your body, and with the help of this temple, the sacred site, you are releasing into the world ten times stronger to manifest what you want. And I think this is maybe what our ancestors did. So if you're listening out there and you have a book and we'll look into this as well on our side on manifestation with sacred sites, I'd love to have you on the show. And that's kind of like the true cumbination because we've heard about going to the temples, we've heard about going to cathedrals, but how do we work with this energy. How do we intend now? The elders I've worked with, the Mayan elders were very simplistic in the way they worked with it, But I don't know if they had it right, because you know, their ancestors built. We don't have any paperwork. We have no blueprints, no codices, we have no writing. So I was told as simple as possible, And I think Lydia agrees with me. Lydia d Leong that when you go and you simply intend to have a good experience, I intend to have a healing. I intend to know more about this sacred place. I intend to manifest this perfect job that has enough to live comfortably. I think you give it up to the highest, highest good, and it manifests, manifests on his own. That's what it seems like to me. But if you are a working wizard, if you're a shaman, if you are a person who has worked with these energies, love to hear more about it. I can't. I mean, I'm here in California, and although I'm in the San Francisco Bay area and there are some sacred sites, there are not sites that are known for their manifestation. And that's what it's all about now. We do know locally, I'm in the East Bay. In the North Bay, there's a place called Mount Tamapias and there are some magnetic rocks that were used by the Native Americans that live there. But I think the gut feeling I have about it was that we're for healing. But you know, if you know your stuff and you're a shaman and you worked with energy, you transmute it. You transmute it into a manifestation. So you get more food, you have a better season of crops, you find the mate you want, you have healthy children. You know, that's a simplistic way to manifest and I'm wondering if that's the place to go, So we'll have to find out. So there you go. Fun having her on the program, Renee. Her book just came out, The Cathedral Code, and guess where I found it. I found it on Amazon, So there you go. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancient's Destiny and Earth Ancients Special Edition in the Archives, please consider becoming a subscriber for as little as five bucks a month. You can support the work we do here on the podcast. And you know, we don't talk about it, but It costs money, a lot of money sometimes to put these on, to edit them, to run them through the team, and then to promote them. It takes time and money. We'd really appreciate your support. To become a subscriber, go to Patreon that's patr eon dot com Forward slash Earth Agents that'll be all laid out for you. Say subscribe. They take a deduction from your ATM or your credit card each month, and it is a real big help for us here at the program. We have a whole bunch of gifts for you. In fact now and I keep seeing this and I figured this out recently. We have a library. You can have an Earth Agent's library of over thirty books from I think we're up to about seven eight years we've been doing this. So some of the very early books that have been digitized turned into pds and you can simply download them onto your hard drive on your computer. So consider it. That's our gift to you. There's also some unpublished public unpublished interviews and some galleries that you can check out, and it's our thank you for being a subscriber. So Patreon dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients. I want to thank the following group of people who have become subscribers to the podcast. I want to thank Ben Terra Blue, Teresa Lynn Blair, Edwin Albert, and Chris Wellington. You guys have become subscribers. I want to thank you and you guys rock you Rocket. We really appreciate your support. Again. To become a subscriber, to go to patreon dot com, Forward slash earth Ancience. Okay, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, Renee Schnitzler, coming to us from the East coast of the United States. As always, a team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster, and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, take care of you well and we'll talk to you next time.