Speaker 1: It's nice with Dan Ray.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you Boston's Knees Radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think we're done with the Karen Read case, which is fine. I still want to go back to the topic that we've talked about, which is the big story of the week, and that is how badly damaged are the Iranian nuclear facilities. And it is becoming clearer to me every day that Iran has is a different country tonight than they were a week ago. My question to you is, I use this phrase often, look at what people do, not what they say. My understanding is that, certainly the American news media has been very skeptical of Donald Trump, who often has been somebody who overstates things. That is his style, and he talks about the biggest, it's the biggest, it's the best, it's the most beautiful, no one has ever seen any whatever you're talking about, whether it's a firework show, or whether it's a building, or it's some experience a golf course that he played, or whatever. That's his personality. However, Donald Trump, I think, for and I've said this before, I am not a Donald Trump fan per se. I think that there are many issues that I agree with, but stylistically, he leaves for me much to be desired. However, I think it's time for the Democrats to realize that the longer that they hold out on this, they just, by the way, nominated a guy to become the mayor of New York who is going to become the face of the Democratic Party should he become the mayor of New York. This guy made some statements in the wake of October seventh, twenty twenty three, which are reprehensible, I mean just reprehensible, and we at some point will we'll do a deeper dive on that. However, the President has said and he's made comments both here and now in the Hague, he was treated very well by NATO members. He had a side conversation with Zelensky. Donald Trump. If Donald Trump is one thing, it is that he is not predictable. Okay. He is standing firm on his positions, his position that the bombing on Saturday night by the B two pilots was a complete success. He's blaming the media, and particularly those media outlets that have been most critical of him, and we're talking about CNN and ms NBC. He's blaming them for now calling into question the success of the raids, but also whether or not the pilots should receive a.
Speaker 1: Lot.
Speaker 3: It's look, when President Obama took out Osama bin Lad, he didn't personally take him out, but he was the commander in chief who had to give those helicopters and the men and women on those helicopters the authority to go into Pakistan and take out of some event lined which they did. We all celebrated it. What is there My question to you is this, Why is they're not a national consensus that what Donald Trump authorized. Donald Trump didn't do this, He authorized these b two strikes on Saturday night. Why is there not a consensus that this was a good thing. He didn't drop nuclear bombs on Iran. He dropped well, unconventional weapons, but non nuclear unconventional weapons, which may and I hope, have put an end to Iran's efforts to secure nuclear weapons. Now. I haven't seen any pictures of these three sites underground. There's some suggestions tonight in some places, like the Jerusalem Post, which is a legitimate newspaper in Israel, that there may have been some Israeli personnel who were able to get onto the scene and make some determinations. I don't know. There just seems to me to be you would think, and maybe it's just just skepticism. This is Donald Trump talking about CNN, and I think that CNN, just as Fox has a bias, CNN has a bias. Their bias against Donald Trump is pretty clear. You can hear it in their voices, you can see it in their facial expressions. This has cut one a This is Donald Trump claiming victory and calling out CNN, nms NBC.
Speaker 1: IRAN will never rebuild it to cook from there, Absolutely not. That place is under rock. That place is demolished. The b two pilots did their job. They did it better than anybody could even imagine. They hit late in the evening, it was dark with no moon, and they hit that target with every one of those things. And that place is gone. But when I see CNN all night long, they're trying to say, well, maybe it wasn't really as demolished as we thought there was demolishing. You take a look at the pinpricks and you see that place is gone. And I will say, I think CNN, or to apologize to the pilots of the V twos, I think that MSD and CEO to apologize. I think these guys, really, these networks and these cable networks are realersers, you really are you realises.
Speaker 3: He goes on. At this news conference, he asked about regime change, and I think, unlike George W. Bush, it's pretty clear this is cut number three. Please, Rob, do you want to see regime change in Iran? If there was there was, But no, I don't want it.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see everything calm down as quickly as fast. Regime change takes chaos, and ideally we don't want to see someone's chaos, so we'll see how it does.
Speaker 3: So the question is is Donald Trump claiming too much credit in your mind too early or is he not being given enough credit by certain media outlets. I look of all the data that might be out there, all the commentary, all the expert opinions. I'm not an expert, nor do I play one on the radio. However, I look at Iran's actions. I am very surprised, in fact stunned, that Iran has entered into this ceasefire which seems to be holding, which seems to be holding. That is an indication to me that their nuclear facilities have been much more damaged than perhaps some media outlets are giving Donald Trump Trump credit for I guarantee you it's going to take at least a couple of weeks to have genuine assessments, assuming people can even get down to these facilities. I don't know how you gained access. I've never been in one of these facilities. Maybe they're elevators, maybe there aren't. My question is is Donald Trump overstanding what was accomplished, or are some parts of the media intell understanding and perhaps hoping that because it's Donald Trump, it's not as successful. Let's have at it here six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. I celebrate what the President did. If the Iranian leaders have been brought to their senses and they are now willing to become a member of the Family of Nations, if you will and not continue their pursuit of the destruction of the state of Israel, this will be a historic event. And at this point, at this point, all the signs, the early signs, and they are early signs, look positive. I want you, I want to hear your point of view on this. That's all. Iran admits nuclear sites badly damaged. That it is an MSN story. I'm going to look at that, and I'd love to hear from you. Six one seven two thirty six seven nine. Let's have at it.
Speaker 4: It's Night Side with Dan Ray, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: All right, there's a story here again from MSN which is not MSNBC, but it's MSN and this is out of a newspaper in Asia in which says Iran has officially admitted that its key nuclear facilities were badly hit in recent US airstrikes. Foreign Ministry spokesperson s mile My Guy told media that Iran's Richmond sites were badly damaged and said this damage was for sure. The emission comes days after Ronnie officials earlier claimed there were no signs of radioactive leaks. Deputy Foreign Minister Kazip Zada said Tran would demand full compensation from the United States for the damage caused to its nuclear program. He warned that if Washington refused, Iran would file a formal complaint with the United Nations. Washington must pay compensation for the damages, or else iron will file a complaint with the UN. Kat is Zada told a Lebanese news agency so there's lots of information out there, there's nothing to me that is dispositive. The most interesting, the most interesting information, in my opinion, and i'd love to compare it with yours, is what Iran has done. Watch what they do. That's more important than what they say. Matt in Brighton, Matt, start us off, Go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Man doing great?
Speaker 2: You're righthead Matt, hmm, excuse me, no, you know, look, I think the President did a great thing. So his expression of saying that he is committed, you know, not him, but his order. Absolutely there's been significant damage done. I have seen some aerial you know, still imaging. I can't tell off that, but clearly, as big quotes he just read before, these people are not just going to American Western media. They're making these claims, you know, we're going to go to the UN, but they're saying to what do you see Lebanese or a no again?
Speaker 3: Are you surprised, and you're pretty sophisticated this. Are you surprised that the ceasefires holding. I'm surprised. I'm gratified by that. And I think that the only thing that I can draw from that is that Iran realizes that at this point they have to participate in a ceasefire.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I absolutely agree. I'm I'm not surprised because it's too short of an amount of time. I'd be surprised, but I would love to see nothing further happen. But I expect Iran to do something. I don't know what happened to that uranium. You know, maybe that got wiped out, but that might still be somewhere, so those fights may have been hit quite well. I contemplate that Iran will not try and make one kind of get the last word in type thing. But in the short I think the President did a great thing. I'm happy he did that.
Speaker 3: And now you could argue that mad you could argue that maybe and someone might argue that maybe Iran is just playing for some time here. I don't know, but it just seems to me to be pretty odd that in the twenty in the twenty four to forty eight hours after the B two attacks on these three nuclear sites in Iran, that Iran has basically agreed to a ceasefire. Now, I think that President Trump was tougher on Israel on Monday of this week, when that ceasefire was in jeopardy than he was in Iran. But obviously his support in a fight between Iran and Israel remains with Israel. And I think the President really hopes that this thing's going to hold, and I think he is an optimist that that that this could be the end of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, No, I agree, I think I think it. I think it could hold. I think Iran knows what position they're in. They know they have no leg to really stand on that it as in May. I don't know if that will keep him from making it action against Israel. It would be an obviously bad mistake.
Speaker 3: There's a huge mistake. And I think and I think they understand that because of what happened on Saturday night. That's all I'm trying. I think you're agreeing with me. Okay, all right, I'm putting you.
Speaker 2: Down very quickly, say very quickly, Dan, If you saw what the President said in regards to BB today or yesterday, to the him canceled and trying to squash a civil trial against him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. I can see that. Again. That's that's a that's an issue for Israeli domestic determination. In my opinion, Matt appreciate it very much. I got to keep rolling here. Thank you a boud Talking to you soon. Good night, Donna in Northborough, Don and welcome to night Side.
Speaker 5: How are you hey, Dan, I'm all right.
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. I'd love to get your thoughts on this because I'm scratching my head. I'm trying to figure out any other reason why around would agree to the ceasefire.
Speaker 6: Well, if they're using the un to try to get reimbursed for the damage, then they're going to be good boys, is my opinion. Okay, so you know there's other reasons. What you said is very valid, But my thoughts were that they want they want reimbursement for the damage and so they're going to play nice at the moment while in the background they might be doing some things and that means we may not be happy with But I had a question for you. Sure when we when we when it happened, the very next day, gas went up eleven cents, and then the next day after that another nine cents, and then ga and then oil prices went down. Right, but we're still at two ninety when us three ninety when it was two seventy five before.
Speaker 3: Well, do I think, I love it.
Speaker 6: I love What did it take to come back down?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, first of all, I suspect that just as other companies try to take advantage, food companies try to take advantage. When the tariffs were imposed on April second, there were a lot of companies who said, well, now that now they didn't feel the tariffs because the tariff has to has to work its way through the system, but they use that as an excuse. There were people who were saying, buy your cars now because by September the cars are going to be five thousand dollars more. Well, I don't know that that is going to happen at this point, but I think think big oil companies, the big gas companies probably said this is an opportunity for us to increase our profits a little bit, which is which is not right. And if there is any collusion between the big oil companies, then there should be anti trust action by our government against them, because look, I can understand where there could have been a quick spike on Saturday night on the futures markets, but that spike should have abated at this point in my opinion.
Speaker 6: Right especially, and I believe that the administration itself was trying to get the word out. Hey, gas prices have calmed down. Hant hand hand, why are they still up?
Speaker 3: Well, they don't have to say, hint, hand hint, But I'm just trying to check it out here in the minute or so that I have here. You know, CBS News two days ago, what does the widening military conflict in around mean for oil prices? Well, this was an article that was done in CBS News yesterday, okay, on June twenty fourth. At that point, the you know, they're they're already CBS News is already raising the US military strikes are raising questions about the impact of supplies on oil and gas, including whether the widening conflict could result in higher energy prices. Well, the more speculation you have, it's almost like they're rooting for prices to go up. The price of West Texas International crewed. The US benchmark jumped four percent on Sunday night, as you suggested, after the start of training, but fell more than several percent of Monday afternoon. So what's the story here. It seems to me that it went up a little bit and it came down more. So it's three percent better on Monday afternoon than it was before the attack and exactly and the headline that CBS News has here. Why is the widening military conflict? What does the widening military conflict? It's like you make it up stories here, folks, Come on, follow tell us the news. I'm going to check during the matter of fact, I'm going to try to check right now. Let me see if I can get futures of oil prices here, which is reality? And let's see if if you're right or wrong on this one. I suspect you're right. Futures oil futures today? What do we what do we have here? It's it's too complicated to look at. Let's see here. I'll get this during the break, okay, and I'll give you some numbers. On the other side, I can't. I don't multitask as well as I should, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I appreciate it, and I do. I do agree with you on a lot. I'm happy that you know I Ran appears to be acquiescing somewhat. I'm a little concerned about what's going on in the background. But I think my opinion, along with other things that you said, that they want to play nice so they can get some money out of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And by the way, let's see at twelve fifteen today crude oil. This is just one benchmark. Was it was sixty five not almost sixty six dollars? Okay, so we're sixty five ninety five right now? What is the time? Right now? Yeah, right now, right now, at this time, I'm going to give it to you. As of twelve twenty three thirty, which it is right now, the future price is down sixty to sixty five and twelve sixty five dollars and twelve cents, So it's you know, in the space of a few hours, it's dropped.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 3: Look, something could happen tonight and everything could go crazy. But at this point, the media is not giving appropriate coverage, in my opinion, to what the reality is. And I have yet to see one major media outlet even asked the question that I'm asking and saying, I'm interested in what Iran is doing, not a more interesting they're doing, not what they're saying. And that's what that's what we should be trained to be looking at. Donna, I love your calls. Keep calling my show, will you you make You're one of my most sensible callers. Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I love your show, Dan, take care, Thanks.
Speaker 3: Donna, talk to you soon. Have a great night. We'll take a break. Here's the news at the bottom of the hour. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray on.
Speaker 5: Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the Middle East, and we're talking about actually good news. Okay, I know most people don't want to celebrate good news, but I'm I feel as optimistic about the Middle East tonight as I have in many nights, many many nights. Looking at an article here from CNBC shuld Israel around ceasefire, hold, these are futures. Oil futures could fall to mid fifties to sixties, meaning from fifty five to sixty. Dan Pickery, an energy partner analyst, says yeah, I mean that's pretty obvious. I still am looking for people to agree or disagree with my theory that Iran is engaging in this ceasefire because they feel that what was happening was not good for Iran. Pretty simple, Okay, you can call it simplistic. John is in Boston. Hey, John, you're next do Nightside.
Speaker 5: Welcome, Thanks Dan. Dan. I just wanted to mention that I believe that those bombs is amazing damage there. But I don't know how CNN would know or any even our own military intelligence right now is so it just happened a few days ago, and those bombs only go down like two hundred feet and then another one after, so I'm sure there's massive damage being under three hundred feet of granted, So it's just interesting that CNN would mention that when they were the same ones the professional journalists reported Joe Biden was completely healthy. They were the same ones that reported that fifty one intelligence agents said that the laptop was a Russian hoax, and now we're supposed to believe them when they say that basically, Trump's making up the amount of damage. So I don't The bottom line is I think the fact that Israel is not counterattacking. They would be if it wasn't completely destroyed, and just the evidence of what's going on there now also just want measuring Forden. I believe the FBI has that investigation on the caaren recase, and I think that I'd just like to see the evidence, all the evidence on that, and I think the publics be pretty amazed. It's captured the public's attention. And on June seventeenth, and you had on a podcast I was listening. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but on episode three you quoted me as mentioning I think it was referring to the opposite Kelly gave us going to the police Commissioner's office. Just so you know, I didn't actually even talk about that because I was the last call. On episode two, I never mentioned her to you or I didn't even talk about the police commission So I'm sure you might have been referring to another call, but.
Speaker 3: There could have been another There could have been another person from Boston named John. John is not an uncommon name. I don't you know. Again, I'm sitting here John. In all honesty, I try to be as honest as I can. If if you're telling me you didn't say that, I accept that, But it could have been another person who has the name John. I get there's a lot of names that that come that are you.
Speaker 5: Well, I was the last call, and then you refer to me, and that when immediately next day you definitely referred to me because you're referring to my last call and I was the last call. So just just so you know, I just wanted to know that I didn't. I wasn't talking, I didn't even.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, if I misheard you, if I misspoke, John, again, this is live radio. I'm not perfect. I certainly did not intentionally try to miss you know, miss it for my audience. I the only thing that I try to provide my audience is authenticity and accuracy. That's those are my goals. And if I did misunderstand or or misspoke, I'm not going to go back and look at it. I wish I had the time to go back and and review every show with like a fine tooth comb. But I will accept you know, whatever you say, my friend, thank you very much, Thank you talk soon. Okay, let's keep rolling here. I got a couple open lines disappointing six one seven, two four ten thirty six one seven nine three nine six one seven nine three one ten thirty. I am proposing the proposition that it Run's very commitment to this ceasefire, which seems to be holding, and I commend them for it. Okay, is proof to me that the damage that they suffered at that those three nuclear sites is significant, including the one nuclear site that was hit by Thomas Tomahawk missiles. I think it was thirty Tomahawk missiles. That's not bad. Jay and Maine. Hey, Jay, welcome back.
Speaker 5: How are you well? There you are, brother?
Speaker 4: Every one's in a blue moon. I'll check in the muscage. You're a blue moon out there tonight, Dan, how are we doing?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I haven't looked outside for at least six hours. But go ahead. Rob will tell me in my ear in a moment here. But is there a blue moon because we're in agreement on something.
Speaker 4: No, it's just the idea that you know, there's so many people that get wound up across the airwaves on so much stuff, and I think you're a pretty chill cat, relaxed. And I want to say that about the East Coast and particularly Boston. I'm up to Maine, as you know.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: I come down last week to see specialists for a medical condition. And I always enjoy when I get down to the city, good food, I meet some good people, even if they're strangers or whatever is going on. So I'm thinking, Hey, even in the train station on the way out, a lady had a dog, right, and the dog was like so happy and playing with the birds, the pigeons and the train station. I'm like, if the people in the world to take a lesson from like you are a pretty relaxed guy. There's some other relaxed people in town, and just see that. Okay, we're going to have some stink and some problems, but hey, we'll get over it. We'll get past this and try to enjoy life because it's short. And I love that dog and the birds and people feeding the birds and everything about you know, coming down to Boston. So whatever they're doing over there, take some time. Breathe the air, smell the roses. What a beautiful town you guys live in. I think that if they were listening on their trollers off the coach there, or they come and listen to American broadcast, they will learn something from the people here. We could get along if you would stop being to whatever upity about whatever your pet peeve is and just be a person. Live and let live and let Dan Ray speak about whatever he's got going on, and everybody just kind of get along. What do you think of hey?
Speaker 5: And I want to end with this.
Speaker 4: I'm not stealing your fire, but I always say this because of that that dog and the pigeons down there, all all pets go to heaven highlight that.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm with you on that one. That's something we can agree upon. I hope that whatever medical condition, you're receiving the best treatment possible and that you're on the road to recovery. And I hope it's it's one of those that that that is not on that serious side of that medical conditioned spectrum. If you know what I'm talking about, And I think you do, what do you do up in man? What do you are you still working up in many? You retired? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: I haven't stop because of that medical stuff that hit me one day. I just went boom, I went right down. So it's a heart related activity. And they got the best of the best over there.
Speaker 7: And then what I.
Speaker 4: Spend time doing, because I'm kind of on the bottom of the wrung the barrel here, I spend time trying to keep my vehicle going. And so between the medical and the mechanical, it's like that's enough to beat me up. I don't mean to have to worry too much about the military because they're way far out there with agendas and crazy crazy. So fix your car, fix your medical.
Speaker 3: And I got a question. I got a question. Do you drive down or you take the train up and back.
Speaker 4: A combination of both. So, yeah, it's kind of like when you get older and stuff. You know how you when you're young and you're running around and doing everything, you don't have time to think because you got to do this, you gotta do that, you gotta do So now when you get a little bit older and you got problems with medical mechanical take some time, relax, Smell the roses, listen to Dan ray enjoy the dogs at the train station, the birds in the park. Yeah, the enjoy life.
Speaker 3: Man, you know that's a formula for a happy life. Jay, do me a favorite. Keep calling the show. I want to you keep me up the date in your situation. I'm sure that that you're in great, great hands and everything's gonna work out. I got to scoop my man because I got the break here.
Speaker 5: But you.
Speaker 3: Week, you two, buddy, we'll talk soon. Be well, Be well, my friend. Okay, thoughts and thoughts and prayers coming back on Nightside right after the break. I'm getting everybody in Warren, Mike Winslow, Winslow and Tina.
Speaker 4: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on w Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna run the table there. Let's get going, Mike and Beverly Mike next Door Nights.
Speaker 5: I go ahead, Mike, Hey, Jake, Yeah, I listened to what earlier, you know, and like, what do I report?
Speaker 7: They forget the bottom part of that report.
Speaker 3: It says low.
Speaker 7: I think it's a low intelligence.
Speaker 8: That you.
Speaker 3: Well, the report said that it was an initial effort. It was it was an initial uh, and it was not something that you can rely upon. But but as soon as this was leaked, a lot of the stations went with it heavy and was almost like, wait a second, we just had the US military personnel put their lives at risk to accomplish something pretty significant. Why can't we wait to decide what the actual result is? And I look, the only thing I can look at, the only thing that I can look at right now is tell me what Iran's doing. Aaron's and the cease fire. There's a reason for that, and I think it has everything everything to do with what what they experienced on Saturday night exactly.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: It's just it's crazy how pick care of cancer and they wouldn't give credit for it. I don't care what you guys, they wouldn't give credit for it.
Speaker 3: Well, there was you know, there are some people like there's that guy Jim Acosta from CNN who's been kind of insidelined. He he became his whole thing was to be anti Trump. And there's a lot to be anti about if you want to pick a fight, but there's a lot to be anti about with every president. No president that I know of is perfect. And they they have basically taken the reputation of what once was a really good news network and have trashed it. I mean, they have a bunch of people there, Caitlin Collins, Aaron Burnette. I watch CNN quite a bit. Now there were people in Fox who were cheerleaders for Trump. But it would seemed to me that we could hold off comments until we know what the How do you make an assessment of damage within twenty four hours on on equipment that is three hundred feet underground to the side of.
Speaker 5: A mountain exactly?
Speaker 7: And there was a link from the hunt magically Biden laughtops. Huh how that works?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well that that was that that was an effort by people to mislead and that what they said they were very uh sophisticated. What they said was this had all the signs of Russian disinformation. Well, you know, they're not quite saying it's Russian disinformation, but they're saying it's like this has all the signs, you know, at least two our eyes. Hey, Mike, thanks man. I appreciate your calls. I got a couple of lines here if you want to jump in quickly, I'll try. I got Tina, and I got warned, and I got room for you. A couple of folks dropped off six one, seven tw four war and next on nice ide. Thanks for calling, Warren. How are you tonight? Hey one?
Speaker 7: Hey Dan, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: My friend?
Speaker 3: Great? What's going on?
Speaker 7: H Yeah, I'm happy that you know, to hear the the optimism for once. I mean, but you were so right about the reporting on this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean there's a thing in industry, you know where you you know, you you checked twice, you measure twice and cut once.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, yah, was no way.
Speaker 7: I mean there's there's no way that they could assess, you know, either way, how much damage was done. I mean, yeah, you can take aerial photos, but it doesn't take you know, give you give you the internals.
Speaker 3: It's all on the on the ground. I have yet to see any aerial photo that can showed me. You're right, you're you're stating the artist.
Speaker 7: Had aerial photos showing it. But mean, yeah, they took out, Yeah, it took out a hunk mountain, that's all it did. Yeah, we don't know exactly me. Yeah, they say that there's so many feet down, but you know it could be a thousand feet down.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I know, I think that we know how deep it is. But they basically said that, uh that at four doh, the main location, it was down three hundred feet. Now, apparently these bombs go down and they are developed not to explode until they're down a couple of hundred feet. It's not like they hit the surfaces.
Speaker 7: The technology technology is amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So but and again I.
Speaker 3: Think that when I mean, I think that when the President said on Saturday night, these facilities were obliterated, he may have been he may have been engaging in some overstatements.
Speaker 7: But one thing that I know about Trump is that everything is wonderful, everything's perfect. Everything.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, that he's associated.
Speaker 7: Everything is the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, that he's associated on the other hand, anything that the other side associates it's the worst. That's it's horrible, et cetera. I mean, he is he's the master of overstatement, which is fine, but and so you take everything that he says with a little skepticism. But it's it's one thing to take it with some skepticism and to raise and say it's we don't know how he can know that these sites have been obliterated because of what we just talked about, but to come back a day later with some sort of preliminary report that is leaked to them anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, and that should come out of the Pentagon. I'm sorry that should come out of the Pentagon. It should be you know.
Speaker 3: Let's see how it works out. This is one we won't forget. Let's see how it works out.
Speaker 7: Okay, And I just hope for peace. That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all we know, not a bad hope. Thanks Warre. I appreciate your call. Gonna wrap it with Tina from wo woon socket. Tina, you are next time nights.
Speaker 8: I go right ahead, Okay, I had to get out of the tub to talk to you. I agree.
Speaker 3: I hope you wear the towel Tina, because no.
Speaker 8: Got nothing on right now, go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, I look, I work, look, don't worry.
Speaker 8: So I agree with your promise completely. Aroan hates the United States and they hate Israel, and right now, Iran it's all about survival. And and I was reading an article today in the Wall Street Journal and I couldn't believe it. I forgot the title of it. How what Trump did to Irene was great for the Middle East. And I didn't realize that Saudi Arabia likes it because they want to make peace with Isrio.
Speaker 3: When the sign is oh, you're absolutely no, you're right, and the journal is right. And by the way, Iran in Saudi Arabia don't get along. They may inhabit a similar part of the world, but they don't see the world the same. Trust me on that one, okay.
Speaker 8: So they feel that this is going to be in their favor and the Ghost States. And I didn't realize it because I was against the bombings because I felt Israel was doing the job on their own and we were getting involved for nothing.
Speaker 9: But when I journal, well, you know what, you're an open minded person and you actually can read an article and say, hey, that's a good point, we're flat out of time.
Speaker 3: Next time, take the bath later. You can call earlier. Okay, thanks Tina, doctor you later, Thanks so much. By bye. All right, we're done for the night. Great job, Rob, Marita, great job is always want to thank all the callers, all the listeners. Tell a friend about nights side. I want you to do that. That for me. All dogs, all cats, all pets, all cats, all pets all go to heaven. That's why Pal Charlie Raised, who passed fifteen years ago February. That's all your pets are in past. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Hope to see you in tomorrow night or nightside, and I will be on Facebook nice with Dan Ray in a couple of minutes. See you there,