Speaker 1: Get ready for Hey.
Speaker 2: Hey twenty fifth day or April twenty five of twenty twenty five. Here we are on a friarsday of Friday night, and that means it's open mic time on the Ocelly Effect and Ocelly dot Com Radio, which in some places is now being called Ocelli Effect Radio. But I really don't care, and I've had to reregister the radio station, et cetera, et cetera for different reasons. Thankfully, the podcast feed was only interrupted by an hour because of a screw up at a customer service line. But otherwise we have maintained and all the big bills are paid for the year. However, no idea what it's going to cost us as we now disengage with Skype, which by the way, is starting to partially not work. Some functions magically have disappeared, and they're not telling us why. All they're telling us is switch over to teams. Switch over to teams every time you turn the thing on. Anyway, it is what it is, and most of you don't care, and most of you don't call me by a Skype, but we did use it as part of the broadcast setup. It's not gonna change we're gonna do broadcasts. We're gonna do the call in show. But I'm determined to do that one way or another, even if we have to go to Zoom, even if we have to go to Jitsu, even if we have to use teams or combinations thereof one way or another, We're going to get this done. But we might not always have this steady phone number that I bought, might have to disengage from that subscription and get something else. So the phone number as it's been since we started doing call ins on the independent Ocell network, because before that other radio networks I had to deal with their call in numbers. But the whole time that the Ocell Network has been an independent broadame casting unit, this is the number to call every show, and it stands that way for now, and we'll try and keep it. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. Also, the new front page feed will be there by the end of the month, but people are a lot slower than I anticipated in getting their edits back to me. I've got an article from Larry Hancock ready to go. I've got another JFK article ready to go, but I wasn't going to do all JFK on my feed. You non JFK people got to get me your articles quicker. And by the way, still looking for unique writings from people, something that is not, you know, just part of the normal background noise out there, an unusual opinion, something that's not being focused on, a truth that's not being revealed, an angle, an analysis that is unique that you think nobody else in the world would want to hear about. Has to make some kind of sense. You can't make crazy accusations. I'm not gonna print your death threats, at least not yet. And uh, front page of ohelly dot com. We're gonna start that feed. I wanted to do it by April seven, but again people not getting their revised articles back to me quickly. And that even includes a poet, thank you very much. By the way, I'll take any type of prose, just has to be good. I've rejected about eighty five percent of what has been sent because garbage is garbage. But real things from real people that are unusual, unique and interesting. You can't get it everywhere else. Send it to me info at ocelly dot com. But that's not the order of the b a business for this evening. Anyway, my co HOSBPTE is with me. I'm thankful for that because it's Friday, it's the open mic time, and I hear we need dogs barking in the distance, even though they're not fully weeny dogs. They're the chelly breed over here, but they are barking. They will bark from time to time, and maybe my costill bark. I got a surprise for him, by the way in this first segment. But I'd love to hear from you guys out there. That's what makes this show worth doing. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Otherwise I'm gonna sit here and hapen to have conversations with beat Pete all the time. And I don't think you guys are gonna like it much. I know you don't love calling in, but you're gonna love it even less if it's just me, even Beat Pete, trying to b s and then occasionally stumbling into arguments. I don't think you're gonna like it much, but who knows. Maybe that's where we'll go. Be Pete, how's your week been?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's been kind of busy. I'm trying to get some stuff.
Speaker 5: Done out and caught up off the yard helping a friend of mine go in for the year.
Speaker 4: So it it's been kind of busy. Other than that. Just so I was catching up on some news. I noticed that we had a couple of judges arrest said the past few days. Isn't it a lovely thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I didn't get the whole you know, landscape on that story just yet. But do me a favor, by the way, when you're speaking, either get I don't know if you need to get closer to the actual microphone or further away one way or the other. You're getting some sort of microphone distortion, and I want people to be able to hear you better. So go ahead and tell me a little bit about what you've read so far on this judge's getting arrested thing. Like I said, I skimmed the headline but didn't really go into it.
Speaker 6: Well, one of them is New Mexico judge who had you may have seen a post on Twitter with or New Mexico Judge's wife hired this guy.
Speaker 4: To do some work around the house, and then they ended up offering him.
Speaker 5: A place to stay in their guest house and provided him access to weapons. And the guy is supposedly a what dagua was that the name of it?
Speaker 4: TDA game member.
Speaker 5: He snuck in in December of twenty twenty four, I think in January.
Speaker 4: This judge's wife hired this guy.
Speaker 5: He's working for him, so they've given him access to weapons with her felony, and it's a felony for him to have possession of him being illgal alien.
Speaker 4: Anyway, they arrested the judge and his wife for harboring.
Speaker 5: Now the one today there's a judge up in Milwaukee that apparently there was a illegal alien that had been charged with a domestic violence assault case.
Speaker 2: And where was that is?
Speaker 4: In Milwaukee?
Speaker 3: Milwaukee, OK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And they were in court and I'm not sure what day it actually happened because she was arrested today. Anyway, they were in court hearing or I don't know if they're ready.
Speaker 4: To try the case.
Speaker 5: The victims were in the courtroom, prosecutor was there, the defendant and his lawyer was there, and the judge found out that ice was out in the hallway and they were coming to pick up the guy because he's got a deportation order. He's snuck in twenty and thirteen and was removed and snuck back.
Speaker 4: So anyway, they get ready to try this case.
Speaker 5: The judge goes out there, starts screaming and hollering at the ICE guys and says, you need to go to the head judge. His office is such and such. While they take off to the head judge's office, she goes back in the courtroom, gets the defendant and her and his lawyer and takes them into her chambers and out a non public exit. It's the one that the jury uses when they come and go let them out, and told them to get lost. Ice is here, he goes back. Yeah, now this you know.
Speaker 4: Comes and all sitting there. So Ice.
Speaker 7: They end up out front, see the guy chasing him down and arrest him.
Speaker 5: This morning they went and arrested her on federal charges for obstruction.
Speaker 4: I think there was one other charge conspiracy or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they snatched that. Okay, they snatched the judge of Milwaukee for obstruction, I know that much. The other one you were talking about in Las Cruses, I'm pretty sure that's a former judge right, and his wife was.
Speaker 4: Just like a week ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, either way.
Speaker 5: Once it became public knowledge that he was harboring this guy, he went ahead and resigned or got dismissed, and so that's why they called it.
Speaker 4: A former judge.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I didn't notice, right, just dismissed.
Speaker 5: He said he's banned from holding any judicial office in the state ever.
Speaker 2: Again, So an impeachment without the process of impeachment basically, Okay, well, look, that's what happens. There's a lot of things going on, but that other one is obstruction. Yeah, and that's not the first time I've heard it. Now in an ice case, you know, or deportation case, that's the first time I've heard of that kind of thing. But quite honestly, I've seen it done before, where like, you know, a local or a city judge is sitting there hearing a case against somebody, and the FEDS are about ready to come knock down the door and grab the guy right as he's walking out of the court, and other people have turned around and you know, found an escape for them. But usually that's an Italian or Russian businessman, you know what I'm saying, doing their thing. I also, you know, I don't know if you caught the news this week about the fire and Jersey. That's what I focused on last night because I have some insights.
Speaker 4: Sorry, good are they arrested a guy for that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a nineteen year old, and I know exactly what happened there that the news is not telling you. I guarantee you. I know a whole lot of background on this story. But I'm amazed that whether it's New Jersey or it's the national or international report on this, they don't have any insights as to what the hell was going on. It sounds really crazy. Oh he's burning palettes and he just left him there and no, no, I know exactly what happened, and I'm not sympathetic. I'm just telling you, I'm almost surprised this doesn't happen more often. But anyway, I covered that in depth in one of the segments last night. But I also did something else which I want to spring on you. I don't know if I should do it before or after we start taking calls, because I'd like to make sure we can get some caller reactions to this too. But I may have indeed found either nature Boy's evil twin, or I have found an alternate timeline nature Boy. This is our you know, you know what I'm talking about. Nature Boy. The guy does announcements. He's now doing his own podcast. You know he used to produce for me, right. This guy is a liberal and an atheist, but he looks and sounds like Nature Boy.
Speaker 4: Where does it live?
Speaker 2: I don't want to disclose that, but he doesn't live in a dissimilar area kind of place from where Nature Boy lives. I don't know this guy. Well, he's not a listener, but somehow contact was made here and I was sent some video of this guy. He looks like him, he sounds like him, but he ain't him. See nature Boy. If you don't know, is a is first of all, is a Christian. Is kind of conservative in his viewpoints, but a little wacky, a little strange. You know that he's the guy who basically started naked News. I think I'm not sure if you know. I think he gave credit to you and you gave credit to him.
Speaker 4: Either way, I started naked News. He jumped on it, okay, so.
Speaker 2: He just like made it a running thing. But you started it, okay, Look I want credit where credits due. But either way, he relished it and really went after especially the the meth heads getting in trouble being naked and made it a steady feature on this show because that's where his sense of humor's at. We've had a lot of conversations with nature Boy, and he's got that very distinctive, good solid radio voice.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, I would say that Nature Boy probably does a lot of things, a lot more things than naked besides naked news than we would like to know.
Speaker 2: Well, even though this guy has been close enough to me that he's been to my house more than once, right, you know, he's been a friend, I kind of disconnected myself from him because I wanted to kind of give him a sort of a light kick in the ass to go do your own podcast. Okay, but he has a great, great voice. I always thought so. And look, I differ from him a little bit in my political views my social views for sure, but that voice and even the phrasing. I'm telling you, this guy looks ethnically similar to nature Boy. He's got a shave bald head, perfectly bald, like Nature Boy likes to do. And I've even got some audio here, which if you want to hear some audio this guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that'd be fine. Have you ever asked Nature Boy if he had a twin.
Speaker 2: Well, I messaged him on Twitter, and I know a little bit about his family. There should not be a twin, not that way. But if you have no he's he's good. Yeah, brother, sure, but nothing like him. Okay, And this can't be his dad. Okay, this can't be his dad. It can't be his brother. Can't be uh Nope, they would probably be almost the same age if this guy's not a touch older than him. Maybe, but Nature Boy's a little deceptive in his age, and I'll leave it at that. But but either way, this guy is very close to Nature Boy's age if they're not exactly the same age. He's got a shaved bald head, lives kind of seemingly from what I can gather, and I don't know this guy. Well, he's not a listener. He may be listening now because a weird circumstance took place where somebody put me in contact with him, and not even because they thought this is like alternate universe Nature Boy. But this guy's an atheist clearly, and is an anti trumper, Okay, which is not I mean, that's almost exactly opposite a Nature Boy, except Nature Boy is not a pro pro Trumper, but he's definitely more on the right wing side of things, you know what I'm saying, even though he lives in California.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they live close enough that they could run into each other. No, there's an old leon saying that if you see your double, you die.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not showing anybody video and I'm not putting these two in touch with each other because I want to independent. And I said to a nature Boy on Twitter, I may have found your evil twin and I'm playing it live on my show right now and I'm playing the audio. And he said, send me the clip or send me the show link, and I said, okay, I sent him the link. Now I have not checked back since I did that on Twitter, and to see what nature Boy had to say. I'm almost willing to bet he's gonna say, ah, that doesn't sound like me or something. But I'm telling you that. I turned around also and I played this. You know, I'm thinking, well, maybe I'm just nuts me and my bad eyesight, you know what I mean. And I decided to play it, you know, for missus. Oh, because again nature Boy's been here right, so she's met him. In person. She's actually hung out with him. He stayed overnight here, you know, just like you did. Okay, Actually he stayed here a couple of days. Uh, you crashed here? What one night when we were gonna go leave for Dallas and you might.
Speaker 5: Have took off, And then when we got back from Dallas, I got a couple hours before I headed home.
Speaker 2: Right, So I mean you you actually have spent slightly less time in my house on your one trip here than he did. He was here for a little bit a few days. Okay, So it's not like she would be unfamiliar with him. But I played this for and she and holy crap, if I you know, she doesn't think he looks as much like him as I think he looks like him. But she said, if I close my eyes, I'd think I was listening to the same guy. So do you want to hear a clip of this right? Religion?
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm not for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you heard that part. Let me back it up a little, okay, particularly can you hear that clearly? Or does need to be louder?
Speaker 4: No? That's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: So the bloated Orange Doughnut wants people to report anti Christian bias in the federal government. Well, now Veterans Affairs is doing the same thing. They want folks to report, basically, folks who are against Christianity.
Speaker 4: God, no, it's your Boy's got much more facient.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, there's more, there's more.
Speaker 9: You can't make this shit up, man, Mike me, for instance.
Speaker 2: I hate all that shit. I mean, religion.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm not for that. I believe in energy, I believe in you know, love, and I believe in you know.
Speaker 4: All that stuff.
Speaker 3: But Christianity like sky Daddy, like daddy, are you listening? Like no, I don't believe in any of that shit.
Speaker 9: So I guess if I worked in the federal government or in Veterans Affairs, I'd be in trouble.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: I figure, it's twenty twenty five. Let's get our heads out of our asses and just be human beings floating around on this rock in outer space.
Speaker 2: You know it makes more sense. But try and love your name. You know that'd be a good person. Hmmm.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get a lot of backlash for this.
Speaker 2: Bugget okay, Now you're saying there's more bass in his voice, But remember when nature Boy comes on the show. He's got a good mic and it's picking up all the bass. I'm telling you that if you put Nature Boy basically this is him on a phone like a camera on a phone. Huh.
Speaker 11: I can tell the party, Okay, you can tell them apart, but are you telling me that this is not Maybe you can tell them apart.
Speaker 2: But how close is it?
Speaker 4: Will? It is very close?
Speaker 8: But if you played, if you played either one of them, I can tell you who was who.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I don't know if we had them on exactly the same quality mic, because there's more depth with it to his voice. On another I've heard him audio in another place, in another way, and he's got the same texture the Nature Boy has. This is again on a phone. I've got another one here. I'm not gonna play the whole clip, but just give you a piece of the clip, and it's in a different location but still with the phone, and I think you get a slightly different audio if you've got a good ear. Right now, my ears are ringing real bad, so you know, at this moment I'm not great. But I'm telling you, even looking at it electronically, like digitally on a graph, it's super similar.
Speaker 3: This is what the cult leader Orange Bloated Pig Doughnut t Rump put out on social media yesterday. I think you'll find this fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now you heard the deeper parts there that he's expressing that are getting flatlined by the phone. You heard it, right, Okay. I'm telling you that if I put a similar type of recording to this of nature Boy, it almost graphs the same like your The uh parts in his voice they graph like I mean, it's like they're exactly the same dB. It's weird, okay, Uh, let me let me just give you a little more of it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to read it verbatim the day here we go. Bear with me. The radical left is only good at playing the raft. They are always threatening our judges. This is judicial intimidation and should be against the law. First of all, yield Orange Piglet. You are the only one intimidating judges. You are the one doing it.
Speaker 2: Okay. You hear the difference there though, that's a slightly different voice, different time of day for him, and you hear the depth coming in right, And he's not intentionally doing this for audio either. When when we hear nature Boy, he's very conscious of his audio, you know what I'm saying. And he's got that that texture he's rolling with, and he's got you know, a four hundred dollars mic instead of whatever Mike is on this guy's phone. All right, I'm telling you that with a similar type of technology recording, Nature Boy and this guy, their their sound is virtually identical. I mean digitally and also when I had a clear ear. But anyway, but you can see where it's pretty damn close, can't you.
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely, definitely all right.
Speaker 2: And then I'm telling you he's got you know, kind of a similar eyebrows, the bald head, the whole bit looks at like he's probably the similar ethnic mix, you know what I mean, the whole thing. So anyway, it's just crazy to me, and I want I'm waiting for Nature Boy to get back to me. He has not said anything about it. And I sent him the link to the show and I told him, you know, I think I did it in the second segment last night or whatever. And you guys can get that podcast or it's in replays already in the uh in the the cycle there the auto DJ on Ocelly dot com Radio. Obviously we're gonna be broadcasting, you know, all the way till midnight tonight, because Aaron starts at ten and uncle the podcast starts at eleven. But in the meantime, you guys can call in and tell me what you think. And you're hearing it, of course, you know, third hand now through the radio and everything. But tell me, that doesn't sound like Nature Boy, you guys listening out there, except for all the sentiments and all the stuff that he would have said wrong. But even the weird sort of like you know, stop and go in his voice to me, even some of the phrasing is very similar, you know. I mean, if you if you pay really, really close attention, you could certainly tell there's a bit of a difference. But again, if he had an evil twin, or this is him from an alternate timeline, they may indeed have had different life experiences and there might be slight variations. But I'm telling you, it's that strange to me. I don't know. Maybe I have run into Nature Boys doppelganger. I'm just saying, let's see, but you're not as convinced. It sounds like BP. What's up?
Speaker 12: I do?
Speaker 4: But I just I could tell them apart. It's just the mannerism to the way that they speak. Yeah, they're close.
Speaker 5: But I think even if you took any too copies of their voice and played them, I can tell you who was who.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think there's a lot of overlap there, But again it's a matter of opinion. You know, I've seen people. Remember that thing a few years ago, what was it? There was an audio out there and people swore up and down that they said one thing or said another. And people were saying, oh, that means you're break and is wired this way. Or there was another thing with colors on her dress. Right, if it's green to you, then you're not that smart. But if it's blue, you're smart and you know. And then there was like a small group of people were like saying, well, it's not blue or green, it's actually silver, you know what I mean. It was a weird thing where they passed around this one image and everybody kept coming up with different you know, there were these factions, right, remember that.
Speaker 5: That dress again, I don't know, I think it was on Twitter. Somebody reposted it. Somebody, you know, remember anything.
Speaker 2: You were saying, was it?
Speaker 5: No, I happen to see it on Twitter just the other day, somebody who was one of these blasts from the past or something posts someone you know put it up.
Speaker 2: Remember there was some audio too, of like I heard them say this, or I heard them say that, and apparently, you know, it's same audio. But somebody said, oh I heard him say a woman's name or or you know, I forget what it was, but it was like this weird kind of thing where they were saying, look at this, you know, we have different realities. And I thought it was just stupid, but it apparently became a big thing. I mean, like tens of thousands of people participated in that mess. Do you remember the audio game.
Speaker 4: Vaguely? Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, it's amazing how something like that becomes viral, how quick it could become viral.
Speaker 2: Well, if I found a guy you know who sounded precisely like you, and then I got a picture of him and or you know, to me, it sounded precisely like you were super super close, except he was clearly you know, of a different mindset. But then we get a picture of him and he looks very similar, you know, like this guy at least bbpte's cousin.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, good luck with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good luck with that, right. I mean, I have heard tell of a guy who is apparently just like me. But that's a whole other story for another day. But you know, despite the fact that in Australia there are people that say, I sound exactly like Alex Jones, I don't know what's wrong with you. You know, greetings from down Under if you're listening tonight, but I you know, it's just a raspy American voice. But this, this is different. I don't know. I think it's really interesting when you come across somebody who, yeah, we're all entirely unique and everything else, but eventually you got to come back around to nearly the same combination of people. But then again, what about the alternate timeline? Right? What about if somebody has actually, you know, knocked out of their reality and now they're just part of this one. How about the evil twin concept or the you know, evil twin in that. I don't even mean to say that this guy's evil because he's atheist or anything like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying that the opposite twin kind of situation where it's like, imagine this me Pete. Imagine there was a guy looked and sounded just like you, but he swore up and down that Republicans were Nazis and that Democrats are the only chance that America has. And he also was, I don't know, a practicing Satanist, but he looked and sounded like you. Other Wise, you know, or how about this? He all that? Plus he's gay.
Speaker 4: He'd be like, what's that on going out there on a limb?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to go out there. I'm trying to be as ridiculous as possible to create as opposite a thing as I can in my mind with you. Well, there you go. But I mean, I'm working on it. I'm just saying, this guy to me, I don't even know all the facts. I don't know all this guy's background, nothing, Okay. I'm just saying it's very weird to me that somebody insisted on putting him in nine by the way too, and for a totally different reason, not because they thought it was nature boys doppelganger or whatever, but a reason I'll discuss on the air. At some point I might bring him on the air. We'll see, but maybe not, you know which, Oh, by the way, I'll have Robbie Martin on next week. Hipaul goes well, but yeah, so I don't know. It's just a weird situation. So I just wanted to get your thoughts on it. What are your thoughts about the whole doppelganger thing? And you know, like you mentioned, if you run into yourself, you're supposed to die. I've heard that kind of thing before too. But what else I don't know.
Speaker 8: They say everybody out there has a double I've not come across mind yet or anything even close. So, but you know, I have seen some people that I had to do a double take because I thought it was somebody else. Oh, people that I do very well see a picture or something online and go, damn, that looks exactly like and then you know, try to blow it up and see if there's what.
Speaker 4: The differences are. But I don't see it that often.
Speaker 8: It's just day every now and then I'll run to call the photo of if you didn't know any better, then set say, yeah, that's the person that you thought it was.
Speaker 2: Well, in the days before the Internet, when I lived in you know, the Asbury Neptune Township area of New Jersey, which the area of New Jersey I focused on last night during the news show is actually Lacey Township excuse me, better known as Fork and River, where both missus and oh and I lived before we moved to North Carolina. That's the area that just got burned up real bad. And like I said, I provided some insights last night, But before I lived in that area of New Jersey, which it's not a giant state, but when I lived in the Neptune Asbury Park area, I had a running problem for about five years where people were swearing they saw me places that I could not have been, and they were swearing that I was wearing you know, very similar looking stuff, you know, but slightly wrong. Like I'll give you for instance, back then, Okay, the New York Mets, they've always had a blue hat and an orange and why. And that was meant to be a replacement for the Dodgers, the Dodger blue and the orange and why for the New York Giants. It was to give a National League team back to New York City. Okay, that's part of the inspiration for the Mets colors. So for several years that's all the hats were. Nowadays, there are variations on Mets hats. You can get them in any color and all this. Okay, that's the way culture's gone. But back then, I had a fitted Mets hat. Okay, you know, no adjustable thing on the back. It was actually my hat size. And I had a nice you know, it was an expensive hat. But I had a fitted Mets hat and it was blue and it had the orange and why well, people would see me and swear up and down they saw me with a black New York York Mets hat on. Now, that wasn't possible, but back then the Major League Baseball did license some throwback hats, so it is possible that somebody could have bought a New York Giants hat like that as a throwback to when the New York Giants existed. But they swore up and down, you must have a black New York Mets hat. I did not own one. They would swear the guy was dressed similar to me. They would swear that, you know, they saw him walking, which I was kind of unusual as an older teenager walking around as opposed to driving with my friends or driving a car. You'd see me on foot from time to time along the side of major highways, walking from place to place, and they would swear they saw me walking somewhere in places where I could not have been. A couple of times I chalked it up to, well, you just got the day wrong. Maybe you saw me somewhere else. Okay, maybe you thought the hat was black but it was actually blue. But this happened with such detail and strangeness a few times, and people would get mad at me. I waved at you, I tried to wave you down so I could pick you up. You ignored me, and all kinds of weird things they would say, And I'm like, I don't know what you're talking about. I wasn't there, I was over here. One time I was in New York for a weekend. I had spent New York. I had an apartment in Asbury Park, and I had gone to New York City on like Friday afternoon because I got off of work early, I blew up band practice for the weekend. I went to New York Friday afternoon and did not come back until late Sunday night. And the train, would you know, it went to Asbury Park, and I walked about a mile to my home in Ocean Grove. From the train station, in Asbury Park, almost to the shore in Ocean Grove. Maybe it was three quarters of a mile. But that was all I did that weekend. People were spotting me on Saturday. On Friday night, they spotted me in a bar, all these different places they said they spotted me. I was ignoring them, walking away from them, in one case, running away from them. One of them even was trying to claim that I was somewhere on my way toward an ex girlfriend's house to my girlfriend, okay, telling him that I, well, he must have been cheating on you, because he was going over toward you know, I'm not going to name her, but ex girlfriend's house, and he was going over there to see her. And she's like, but I talked to him when he was in New York, and in fact, the other time, you're telling me that, Like, I brought him to the train station and dropped him off before he left, I walked home, but she dropped me off at the train station. There was no way that I got on that train to New York and was back an hour later going to see my girlfriend, or my ex girlfriend and cheating on my current girlfriend. It's not possible. So thankfully I had a logistical, you know, alibi. But people saw me that whole weekend all over the place. You were walking down Route thirty three on Saturday, Yes, on Saturday. I know it was Saturday because blah blah blah blah blah. And I'm like, but Saturday, I was in New York. You couldn't have been. I saw you. You were wearing that T shirt, you know, and I'm like, well, I owned that T shirt, but I wasn't wearing that shirt and I was in New York City and they would swear it anyway. It was just a weird thing. And it was like five years of this running thing that just gap happening, and people that knew me well, people that barely knew me, people that you know, knew me but hadn't seen me since high school. It was all kinds of weird. So like, how come you ignored me the other day? What are you talking about? I saw you in the grocery store. I haven't been to the grocery store this week yet. I'm broke. I mean, just you know, like all over the place. Five years that went on, and then I moved out of the area and it stopped. But I ever could solve that by the bye anyway, and without time travel or you know, literally I doing all kinds of things that defy logic. I don't know how I could have accomplished it, but people would swear it. And I'm telling you it was all kinds of different sighted people, people that did drugs, didn't do drugs. I mean, you name it. It just it was the weirdest thing anyhow. I just love this, this whole weirdness of like, you know, here's somebody that's kind of a copy but went in a different direction. I don't know. Anyway, we got Jimmy James on the line. You want me to get to him? Or should we go into some news? What do you want to do?
Speaker 4: Be pete, Let's see what Jimmy's got to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he likes this idea, or maybe he's got something worse to tell me, or he's going to tell me I'm stupid and it doesn't sound like nature boy, I don't know. Let's find out from the man himself. Jimmy James, how you doing, my friend? What's on your mind this week?
Speaker 1: My mind's always a blink. Hey, yeah, that's a heck of a thing. That guy definitely at time sounds just like Nature Boy, I mean in and out. If that guy listened to Nature Boy, it tried too. He could definitely do an imitation.
Speaker 2: Or vice versa.
Speaker 1: I bet, oh yeah, probably, But.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you also, it's different quality recording. When Nature Boy comes on here, he's on a good mic. He's on a good sound system. That's what that guy sounds like through his phone. He does videos on his phone, and he leaves messages for people, and he also posts somewhere. I'm not even gonna tell you who he is, so he can't even find him because I want to explore this a little more, and he might wind up being a guest on the show, not because of his political views either, but because of something else he does. But totally weird. I think he's like, I really, I'm cracking myself up thinking I found Nature Boy's evil twin. You know you want a Mandela effect. I got one great to have.
Speaker 1: Them both on sometime down the road. You gotta get them both on, get him talk to each other. They will blow everyone's spine right.
Speaker 2: Imagine this, Jimmy James. Imagine if a guy called up and he said his names was James, Jimmy, and he sounded a lot like you. And he was on the other line, he'd be like, what the hell. I mean, I would find that interesting because I've never heard anybody sounds just like you.
Speaker 1: No, not that I'm pretty unique, that's for sure, but good people. Well, the one guy did a great imitation on me. He freaked me out at one time. He called in the first time.
Speaker 2: You know, uh, yeah, somebody did do it in the show for a long time. Yeah, somebody did do an imitation of you, like a long time.
Speaker 1: Ago, right, Yeah, he did real good too. I mean yeah, but I mean I thought that I thought that you're thing was playing an old show all of the sudden or something.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the heck, Well, look, and that guy who did a good imitation of you though, to me, he wasn't you know it. Look it was I obviously knew who he was intimate, you know, imitating, but I wasn't confused. I knew which one was which, you know.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But this guy, to me, I'm telling you, in the right circumstances, I think he sounds exactly like like nature boy. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: But anyways, he's not even trying to do that. He's not even trying right now. If he heard nature Boy and actually tried M I think it could get pretty freaky, yeah.
Speaker 2: Because all he'd have to do is really like hub were on those loop points where you know he does that, you know, if he does that, then it would be like, holy crap, it's the same thing. I really think so. But anyway, and I grahed it. I graphed a couple of parts where he was lower register on a piece that I don't have ready to play actually, and it was like damn. Sonically they register to the digital recording almost precisely alike when they say similar things at similar speeds, And I was just like whoa. You know, I think I ended up using like some of the curse words, like what the hell or whatever it was he was saying there, and yeah, they were like dead on and I was like, whoa, that's really weird. So, anyway, anything else on your brain today, Jimmy James, You want to talk about the arrests of the judges? You want to talk about some other news? Did you want information on the fire from last night? Did you hear that show by the way, yes? Okay, ah right, oh yeah, that's right, you were on Live and I'm telling you that story about Jersey, which Bpte hasn't heard yet, so maybe I'll save it for him to hear the podcast. But that's the reality of that area of Jersey. You've heard me mentioned this before, b Pete, where I used to call these guys wickers. Yeah, okay, and it's because they were somewhere in between like a crossbreed of a hick and a white guy trying to be black. So they'd be like, I'm going out in my mud truck, yo. You know, they'd be spitting, chewing tobacco juice out and smoking the blood same time. I mean, it was just weird, and it was that culture of what we call in Jersey Piney's because they spend a lot of times in the pinelands. And if you notice, that's what burned up. But that town they called Lacey is also known as Forkid River and is a parkway exit right, and of course they had to close down the parkway and all that stuff. And we know missus, oh, and I know that area real well. That's where we lived before we moved to North Carolina together, so it's where we got together. That town even and it's a weird culture, especially among the kids. And I'm not surprised. This is a nineteen year old, you know, and a whole bit so this kid, I guarantee you, was out there, and they used to do the bonfire thing with the with the pallettes all the time. They would steal them, they'd offer to buy them, they'd look for if they were broken ones in the parking lot, at the grocery store, all over the place. It was a big thing to get a hold of the wooden pallets and they'd go out in the mud truck and yeah, make a big bonfire after getting all muddy and all set up and all that, and they would drink and then other drugs got into it too, but a lot of weed, a lot of beer for underage guys. And yeah, this was a big move.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You take girls out there and they're cut off, shorts, no shoes, and next thing you know, you're both rolling around in the mud.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it was just the thing for these like teenagers mostly, but you know, into their mid twenties or so, big, big time in that area. And I guarantee you when they said they were going to charge other people, that was other people out on that particular mud truck excursion out into the bonfires. So that's what I guarantee happened there. And yeah, I'm almost shocked it doesn't happen more because these kids are not exactly the most responsible human beings, and they're lighting fires in the woods and if you don't put that out properly, you know, I even said during the broadcast, I think you know we're's Smoky the Bear when you need them, uh, because you know, you only you can prevent forest fires. Smoky the Bear. They used to have signs of them in Jersey. I don't know if they teach these kids that anymore, but definitely they need to teach them to put out the day fires in the woods because otherwise crazy stuff happens. And that's a lot of acreage for a small state like Jersey, you know. So anyway, but you.
Speaker 1: Saw, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, it's a drop in the bucket for California.
Speaker 1: It's probably, like you say, especially since it started at four tawny.
Speaker 2: So I promise you it was like, yeah, four to twenty. They were out there smoking weed because it's four twenty, Yeah, four to twenty, and the smoking weed and somebody was lazy and just didn't put out the damn bonfire. And so I don't know if that's arson or you know, because they're saying, oh, it's arson, and this and that and blah, and thankfully nobody was killed. Some businesses were destroyed, and a lot of acreage, but you know, there we go, that's a lot of acreage that's no longer going to have any protection anymore. And this happens every time a massive fire happens in that part of Jersey, as they go, well, screw it, let's develop it into something so they will, Uh that could.
Speaker 1: Be could be something going on there, chuck, because I know I read a year or two that the Pines was absorbed by another bigger town. Yeah, that was like a thing going on in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But the Pinelands, Okay, there's always something going on with that. The Pinelands is an area that encompasses several many towns.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: In fact, it goes across one, two, three counties that they call the Pinelands. And some of it looks like you know, in that that episode of The Sopranos. I don't know, if you guys watch the Sopranos, But they have an episode called the Pinelands, and the story is, the two of them go out there, right, they get stuck and they get lost in the woods trying to go get rid of this Russian guy. And the Russian guy gets away, but they shot him and they never see him again, and they know, they don't know what happened, but their car disappears and they end up in the middle of the Pinelands overnight and almost freeze to death. Well, that's a real thing, number one. Number two. It's just a big, huge area which also happens to surround those three military bases I tell you about. They describe it as a joint thing, but it's three separate military bases McGuire, Fort Dix and Lakers Naval Air, which Lakers Naval Air is the place where the Hindenburg crashed. Right Surrounding those military bases is what they call the Pinelands. All sorts of piney piney trees, And like I said, they call the people that live there and kind of engage in that culture and are sort of very like hick Ish or hill billy ish. They call them pineys. You know. They've also been called South Jersey stump jumpers before, and there's the legends about the albinos that live in the pinelands, and there's lost people out there that never across over we're into society, and every once in a while somebody goes out there and they murder them, you know, the urban legend and all that. Plus that is also the area where the Jersey Devil is supposed to have been spawned.
Speaker 1: Just saying, oh that guy, Yeah, that guy's been around, that Jersey Devil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for hundreds of years. There's been sightings of the quote Jersey team here, right, Yeah, Well, the natives had ideas about this crazy creature and then you know, it's been a legend ever since, and so much so that what they named the hockey team, right, the New Jersey Devils is named after this, this legend in New Jersey of the Jersey Devil, that woman who had her thirteenth child and it was cursed and this and that, and the thing freaked out and flew out the window. Because it's sprouted wings and it's got all kinds of descriptions. But people up to this day swear up and down that they've cited this insane creature that's had like everything from a dragon head to a devil head, to bat wings and spikes on its back, and all kinds of crazy things like otherworldly demonic in some cases, I mean somewhere between an alligator and a demon. This thing looks like and supposedly roaming the woods in Jersey, the Pinelands, maybe is that burned up? Even in third grade, to be honest with you, when I was in third grade in Long Branch, the only new textbook they bought, and believe me, we had old ass textbooks, you know, to the point where the last president listed was was you know, Kennedy preassassination, right, And.
Speaker 1: I had those, Yeah, I had those great textbooks where Reagan was governor instead of president. Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: But one of the new textbooks they actually bought when I was in third grade and Long Branch in the school system there, and by the way, they closed my school after that, because that school had been in operation since the eighteen hundreds, they closed it. But the only new book they bought was this like workbook slash textbook about guess what the Jersey Devil. And it had a couple of minor sections on like regular Jersey history, but the majority of the book was about the Jersey Devil. Maybe it was.
Speaker 1: Well, I had to have been a local guy I wrote it. I mean a Jersey guy had to have wrote it. Maybe he managed to sell it off to the education people. Yeah, if I'm guessing that's to do it here with our kind of local legend type thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I because there was a congressman from from a long branch and all that, and he had all sorts of little deals on the side. It's so funny because his father ran you ready for this next to the bar that I tell stories about where I was shooting pool and all that. But right next to the bar, he had a little business that was a ready detective agency, used car lot, slash Christmas tree lot, and it functioned as all three things, and it was just a big parking lot that got changed over between those three things over the course of a year, and always the detective agency was open, and lots of things went on in that building that I knew about that had nothing to do with either one of those or any of those three businesses, but he did. He sold Christmas trees, used cars, and also he was a private detective that was his father. He became a conversation.
Speaker 1: If he had a sign offering all three of those services at once, then I bet he would have gotten some special attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, the sign would change. Like when it was Christmas Tree lot time, all the cars would be, you know, parked very carefully in the back and all you'd see is Christmas trees and it was the Christmas Tree Lot. Then after you know, Christmas was over, the cars would come back up front and sometimes it would say it was a used car lot, and other times you'd see a sign for the Private Detective Agency and they would just keep switching the sign on the same post, big big huge post with a big plate they got switched for each one of the businesses and it would light up the plate. So and that was right next to what they called the Alehouse or the American Bar, depending on what time period. It was right there on Broadway and Long Branch. So anyway, that's what went on there. But that guy, I could imagine him making a deal with somebody who was his friend or somebody he owed something to or whatever, Hey get my book into the schools, and maybe that's what it was. He might be right. His name is yeah, his name is alone. I think his son just retired from being a congressman not long ago. Polone, Frank Polone.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Yeah, okay, I know it bugs the audience, but too bad, too said, until someone close in. I want to talk to FK.
Speaker 2: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, actually I have questions. I can't remember that guy that was in Cuban jail with the last name car That was a fake name. What was his real name?
Speaker 2: H bpte. I am drawing a blank. I know what he's referring to car Yeah.
Speaker 4: A r R or k E r R or I think.
Speaker 2: It was c A r R.
Speaker 1: I remember, right, yes, but it's a fake name. But that's what he was going by when he was in jail in Cuba. But I can't think of his real name right now, and it's really bugging me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of it. I can't. I'm drawing a blank to be honest with you.
Speaker 5: Richard Randolph car.
Speaker 2: Well again, like he said, it was an assumed name.
Speaker 4: It was in jail in Cuba.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I remember he was a bugger.
Speaker 2: See. I'm thinking the prison was like the Cabana or something like that prison I just can't think of this guy's name. Damn. You know this is this is when you can't. And there was some confusion too, because there was a Cuban guy who had a name like Carr, but it was Coorista or something like that, and that was a mix up and it wasn't this guy either. He's right, it's a fake name that was given and this guy was imprisoned under the fake name, and I just can't think of who the hell it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really bug milk, because last night I reread that manuscript, or actually the notes on the manuscript that was written by Howard Hunt, and he was using his fake name from back then, Hamilton. Yeah, right, even though all the Cubis were under the impression that he was Eduardo, it wasn't. And yet his official cover name was something something Hamilton. What the hell.
Speaker 2: Stupid question for you? It wasn't the That wasn't the fake name that Brengair gave.
Speaker 1: Was it Carl Springer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it wasn't the because when.
Speaker 1: Nah, it wasn't him, because this guy was a legitimate CIA agent. Okay, look, I mean lucky for him, they never realized it. That was just his cover.
Speaker 2: Name, right, no, I just I just.
Speaker 1: Made coming up in that. It kept coming up in that E. Howard Hunt's manuscript of a book to see. I got hold of the manuscript and it's in the records, and he kept referencing. He referenced that jail and that guy car and I was like, oh, yeah, but that's not his real name. And I was trying to remember his real name.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't the original manuscript. Forgive us this day, right, It wasn't that.
Speaker 1: It was that's the book, that's the it's the notes on that manuscript.
Speaker 2: Okay. See, I'm telling you, I'm all around it in my brain. It's so hard to remember every single detail on these things. B Pete. I mean, do you do you have any any clue on this? I'm reaching for it and I can't quite get it.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: It's one of these, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, Well, what did the guy do other than go to jail in Cuba?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Maybe that would help.
Speaker 1: Well, he got caught. He got caught bugging. He used to install electrial devices. That's why he went to prison. Okay, but this is they thought that he was in with the Mafield, but he wasn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Castro put him in prison though, right, yes, okay, so it's during that time period, and they did catch a bunch of you there's a handful of CIA guys that they caught through in prison and then you know, they paid the fine, so to speak, and they got out. And he must have been one of those guys, right, like somebody paid for him to get released, and they never found out who he was out, but.
Speaker 1: It was like a year and a half two years later. I mean, they didn't have a fun time.
Speaker 2: Well, it took a while for them to get even some some pretty high level mob guys out of prison when Castro started tossing people in prison. Uh, and some of those high level mob eys I.
Speaker 1: Got out a way quicker, way quicker than the Bay of Pigs characters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the big names. But some of the guys whose names you know aren't at the top of the list didn't get out that quick. Some of them had to sit there for a while. I mean I know that for a fact. There was you know, some guys from Chicago that's out there. I mean, you know, not the big names. Those guys got out right away, you know, they got paid. Jack Ruby went down there to secure what uh traffic Anti right, wasn't it traffic Anti he got released? Or am I mixing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Trump, No, you're right traffic Khanie. And I got a question for that crazy Raoul Cash troule. Why did he tell when traffic Khannie got loose, Rabel was letting them out, and he told them, don't let the bastards get you down. What the hell does that mean? What are they buddies? What are they talking about? He just got them, putting them in.
Speaker 2: Jail because he knew he was going back to America, and it was just like, look, you know, sorry about having to do what we had to do to you, but you know, screw America basically. And these guys didn't realize that mob guys are not anti American. I don't know why people think they are, but they're not. They never were. They're usually actually pretty patriotic in a weird way. Your mob guys, you know, they don't love the irs or the prison system, but pro American for the most part. You know, they wouldn't have had to pay any of those guys to help out with the docs in World War Two if they had asked the right person at the right time. They wouldn't had to even pay a favor. They could have gotten that for free out of the mob. Guys, they would have been happy, you know. And quite frankly, in some years from now, you're gonna find out that even during the quote War on Terror, that some Italian businessmen were more than helpful with you know, hey, screwed those people, you know. You know, I might be a criminal, but I'm an American. Screwed them, you know, and they were trying to be helpful to the Department of Homeland Security. I know it's not public knowledge now, but it will be, I promise you. I mean much like you guys learned about Lucky Luciano much later and the stuff that he did. I mean, yeah, he tried to secure his release, but he only wanted to be sent, you know, to back to Sicily and freed, you know, as opposed to sitting in a prison here. But he was no problem helping out with the ports, and you want to help with the invasion of Sicily had no problem. But they probably could have gotten that for free even if Lucky wasn't in jail, because Italians are more than happy.
Speaker 1: I learned about that and oh, I'm sorry, go ahead be Pete.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, go ahead. BP wasn't saying we'll get to be Pete after. What were you saying?
Speaker 1: I think BP was going to say something by.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sitting here.
Speaker 5: I'm still googling, trying to figure out this guy named car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I figured you were doing. So I was letting you, letting you at.
Speaker 4: It, but I can't find anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't think of it. My brain is not giving it to me. I'm not trying to look it up right now because it's impossible. But but I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you look on BP, if you look on Mary Ferrell, there's a thing, a chapter called sudo Suit in them. It's gotta be in there.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the kryptonyms. Uh, normal, the Kryptonis.
Speaker 1: And there's an actual another chapter. No, yeah, no, this one's in particular pseudonyms. Okay, so it would be listed on that list, not crypto.
Speaker 2: Fair enough? All right, Well, anyways, with all that in mind, let's see how deep are we on time? Here? Jeez, do you know we've been on almost an hour? Be Pete actually over there?
Speaker 4: ALIAS, All right, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what you go ahead and look through the pseudonyms and aliases, and you guys out there pick a new pseudonym or alias if you like. Definitely remember to put out your bonfires before they grow out of control. And all that good stuff woods the owl or not, whether it's four twenty or not, I mean, please stop burning down Jersey and still I say we may have encountered finally once and for all.
Speaker 14: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 15: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 2: Earn from it.
Speaker 15: It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 2: In digital or physical.
Speaker 16: Foot Oh Chili dot com revel.
Speaker 17: Through calm sage, h.
Speaker 13: Oh shell, oh sally.
Speaker 2: Right dot com Radio network.
Speaker 18: Under rule of brass, red bones, beats that smash fire flows through everything, little sum at least the pain politicians.
Speaker 2: This is the best we can do, folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces. Garbage in garbage job. Uncle.
Speaker 12: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninjas to take down the illuminati.
Speaker 19: Oh, that's interesting, yeah in the clatoon.
Speaker 12: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 12: It didn't, did it? But here on o'celly dot com Radio network things work out a bit better, don't they much better?
Speaker 19: Much is clear and understanding about the programs. The programs much clearer, getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 12: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the ocelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 19: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea.
Speaker 16: Call revelation through conversation.
Speaker 13: Person with Jesus Orange Jesus.
Speaker 20: I warn't I do believe that fails to relieve every five every lie? Why the truth must die? That's with Jesus is Jesus saying.
Speaker 13: Which like meaning?
Speaker 9: This is James Corbyn at Corp Report dot com and you're listening to the olly affect at o'celly dot com.
Speaker 17: Relation through con say.
Speaker 13: Well fast, really show fact?
Speaker 16: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: Going to Chuck o'chelly.
Speaker 10: Shelley, No one's Chanco Shelley.
Speaker 2: You are about doing marking upon the regular, say the eyes of the world out upon you. Don't hope to them prayers. I'll liberty loving people everywhere, march with you in company with our brave ally and brothers in arms on other front. Your task will not be an easy one Your enemy.
Speaker 3: Is well trained, well equipped, and battle heart.
Speaker 2: He will fight s.
Speaker 4: Man demand.
Speaker 1: The tight has turned. The free men of the world are muching together.
Speaker 2: To finger it.
Speaker 5: Good luck and let us all be seeking the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaken.
Speaker 16: Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Read from the Big CHUCKO.
Speaker 3: Kelly, And he's been known so many years applying the UFK researchers specializing aast A Tellivitagency involvement in multiple assassinations, propaganda, and other global criminal operations in the twentieth and twenty first centuries.
Speaker 2: Your listeners are extreme detate, have.
Speaker 1: You yeah, and now less agorated.
Speaker 14: And in mead O Shelly.
Speaker 2: And my co host b Pete is with me as well on a Friday night and you could be two as we speak live just bab about sixteen minutes after the hour of nine o'clock here on the East Coast in what we used to call America. So it is what it is, it was what it was, and you can join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six And before we get back to Jimmy James again and try to find out who this guy car was us. How about this? Looks like we got Danny on the line. So Danny, how you doing what's on your mind this week? Brother?
Speaker 10: I'm doing just fine. We here watching my granddaughter who fell asleep. But I'm I want to spit on my mind. You had Larry Hancock last night and you were discussing the RFK assassination. And matter of fact, I'm looking out the window at the very spot when I first heard it lasting on one.
Speaker 4: Of my neighbors TVs that he was assassinated.
Speaker 10: But what I found was really interesting in your discussion Larry, and you discussed possible was there any investigation foreign influence of the RFK assassination, and you brought up the Iranian Savakh and there in southern California there's a large Persian population has been there for a long time. Were you aware of that or Larry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, okay, okay.
Speaker 10: And then I was just recently, I don't have it in front of me. I was reading Lawrence Walh's book cover Up was that the Irain Contra, and it was talking about Bud McFarlane. His first connection to intelligence in Iran was a Exabak number, and he also had it was almost like a double agent with Israelian intelligence.
Speaker 4: I don't have its name, but are you so?
Speaker 10: I just found it really interesting. Can you stand on that? Do you know any more about any investigation? Because when I've looked at the RFK, I never heard of that, and it just kind of really captured my imagination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are several people in fact, even connected to Iranian diplomat that were present at the ambassador number one, uh number two. For listeners that don't know, the Savakh is the secret police basically in Iran.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They're kind of a multifaceted intelligence agency and they were extremely brutal. They were trained and implemented by our CIA effectively, and yeah, they were the uh, you know, the the ultimate secret police for the Shaw of Iran. And when we talk about the Shaw of Iran or the more modern known Shaw of Iran, the one that you know came here to die in the US in the late seventies and all that. That guy was Western educated and essentially installed by United States intelligence services after the overthrow of Mohammed Mozdek, who was you know, uh, supposedly a secular leader and was duly elected by the people. So before the uh you know, the Mullahs and all that took over, before the Sharia law type Islamic council, because they have a they have a what what they call a oh my goodness, what do we describe that as they.
Speaker 10: Have like a parliament.
Speaker 2: Well, they have a constitution, right, and the constitution you know, gives them rights and has a structure to it and all that stuff. But every part of their constitution might as well effectively read no matter what we do here as a country or as a government, this Islamic Council has to approve of everything. And that was the implementation that was brought into being because of the backlash the removal the taking out of the Shah of Iran, which initially installed by our CIA. So you know, there's a whole backstory to that. And meanwhile, you know, look, Sir Hahn is Palestinian, and you know, there's a whole theory. It's kind of difficult to get into what was his motive if he was claiming not to remember anything for a long time. That was Larry's point about it. But there's plenty of stuff to get into here regarding international influence did somebody position him. And I'm not even going with the whole menture in candidate thing. You know, I'm not Lisa pas all right. So the thing is, I don't know how to take all that. I'm not saying it's completely illegitimate. But if we look at it from any angle, there's a lot of strange occurrences here, and there are various players that one could point to, and strangely enough, some of it leads to Iranian secret police. And at that time, in sixty eight, they still in charge, and you know, they would disappear people and you know, you want to talk about renditioning people and black sites and all that. Believe me, they had a down pat in Iran. And the Savak was brutal and vicious to any you know, political opposition, any outspoken opposition to the Shaw. And like I stated that the Shaw of Iran that we talk about is the son of the former Shaw of Iran. And again in Arabic shaw is a king. So the former Iranian king that was deposed previously returns in the form of his son. And again, you know, the brutal secret police was the Savak. So I think that background is necessary if people don't know about it, but yeah, there's intrigue there and a lot of leads not followed up on. But there are some curiously interesting people present at the Ambassador Hotel. And I'm not talking about the the crazy thing where you know, there was a film a few years ago and they tried to place like, you know, eight CIA agents on the films and all this stuff, and turns out that work wasn't exactly solid. You know, there's a lot to it. But I'm not saying that there wasn't CIA people there present. There wasn't you know, some interest in the CIA following around some of the people who were there probably there including people that, like I said, were connected to you know, various diplomatic foreign diplomatic posts and stuff. And just like we know from our own diplomatic posts across the world, I mean, more than half of them. If you read some of the recent documentation in the JFK case, you know, our internal government documents show well we know that more than half of our diplomatic attaches across the world they're pretty much CIA plants, you know, So there's no reason to assume that a other countries wouldn't do that as well. And b we're talking about, you know, some fairly vicious, fairly extreme people that maybe didn't want a guy like Bobby Kennedy to get anywhere near the presidency because god knows what would have happened to him. Because the Kennedy's on the Middle East is an interesting topic now, you know, some people have tried to twist that into you know, the Masad killed him because you know, everything leads back to the Jews. All roads lead to the Jews, you know what I'm saying, and that's what they do. I'm not saying there's nothing to that, but he can't. You need evidence to tie the Masade to this and it's not there. Oh, they didn't want him to get the bomb. They already had the bomb. Shut up, you know. Well, no, they didn't want him to be able to do this and that, and they were already doing that. The only thing Bobby Kennedy wanted a PAK registered as a hostile foreign group. You know, maybe they weren't the most pro Israeli cabinet saw the Kennedys, all right, but they also weren't you know, vehemently against them and some sort of enemy. Oh, they had this problem with Ben Gurin who you know. All that stuff is just people who want to find a way to attach their paranoia about the Jews run the world. Want to hang the Kennedy assassination on them too, so you know. And I'm not somebody who's a fan of the Nation State of Israel, mind you. I think they need to be called out more. And I think it's been brutality they've committed to many and etcetera, etcetera. And I do not like the fact that the United States stands with them so much. But even with that said, I can't I you know, you need evidence to hang a crime on even an intelligence agency, so they don't have it. When it comes to the whole the massade killed him. It was the Jewish mafia and the massad see Jack Rubinstein. Uh, you know, no, it doesn't work. It's stupid. But anyway, I'm sorry, I I I felt like I needed to add that. But what else are you thinking? You're reading the rf case, have you been reading any of the RFK stuff or do you know about that or know about report?
Speaker 10: The only thing I you know, go from memory as a child that the only the only book that I really read on r K was was Lisa P's book, and I thought she made a lot of good points. The whole man sharing Kennedy that never really that I don't know if I could buy that, if that made any sense. I just found that when you when when you and Larry brought up the subject of the Savah and that kind of made a lot of sense, not that they were guilty, that they would have maybe should have been investigated, because you know, here in California at that time, there was a lot of a lot of Iranian students were, you know, here being educated in the university system here right in what was going on. There was the protests movement going on a lot of the California schools here, So definitely there would be intelligence, you know, thinking are these students here getting an educator, are they getting ideas you know, with you know, maybe you know, trying to change the government of the shop. You know, I just thought it was just I just never thought.
Speaker 2: Of that in nineteen Yeah, in nineteen sixty eight, co Intel pro was too busy destroying the Black Panthers and going after all the student unions. Whether they were violent or not, they didn't care, you know, And so they were busy with that kind of stuff, and so, you know, I don't think they were as focused on Iran at that time, and I don't think they bothered with it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It was sort of like when jay A Groover would it would get asked, well, what about the mafia, and you go, well, there's no mafia.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you want to ignore it, you can, I guess, but I wouldn't have. And if you want to read something for free, okay, check out those links that I gave you. If you want to read a book on the RFK assassination for free, Larry Hancock has a whole thing on there that they didn't make into a book quite but it might as well be. Yeah, there's links in the show notes to that show you were listening to on the Mary Farrell website. You know what, I'll try and get it for the chat room real fast and I'll put it in there. But it's on the show notes for the show and he wrote that years ago. It's like six sections, but it's basically like a book online for free at Mary farrell website. If you want to, you know, get a good historical read. I'll tell you what else I would suggest and some people are going to think I'm crazy when I say this, But if you can get a hold of a copy of the original book that was written by the guy who headed up the actual investigation, which took place in California, they called it Special Unit, Senator. You heard Larry refer to the s US directors. Yeah, yeah, Well that was Special Unit, Senator. That was what they called the police unit that was brought together to investigate the RFK assassination. Because it was a crime committee in California. It was a local situation, and so that's why the majority of evidence that would have been gathered here is actually in your archives in Sacramento. I don't know if they make it available online. Last I looked, they didn't make a lot available, but it might have changed. And that's where you could find information, is that the archives and Sacramento. But Special Unit, Senator, if you can get a hold of that original book it was written by the guy who headed up that investigation, I would suggest that. And I would suggest that a lot of documentaries, including stuff the older stuff that was done by a guy named Philip Milanson was pretty interesting. And there is something out there called evidence of revision. Okay, which is a compilation of a whole bunch of old documentaries and archival footage and all this kind of stuff. And it's actually grown into an eight hour long film series where they do a section on the JFK assassination, RFK assassination, MK ultrast slash Jonestown, and they do the final section is now on mlk's assassination. And it's like an eight hour long thing where they've culled together a lot of clips from like hundreds of different documentaries and like I said, archival sources, news reports, all kinds of stuff, and it's really an interesting rush of information. Is it all one hundred percent accurate? No, but it gives you the lay of the land regarding about thirty years worth of investigation in to RFK. And also the probably available online is a documentary called The Second Gun. The guy's name who did it originally, I can't remember his name off the top of my head, but yeah, it's called The Second Gun and jeez, it was done by a guy named Ted something or other. But anyway, I know it's available for free on YouTube. But I'll get you the link to that Hancock piece that I'm telling you about. It's in six sections on the Mary Farrell website. Ok, maybe I'll try and find that second gun documentary link on YouTube while I'm at at But Pete, Pete, have you ever gone into the RFK assassination? Would you have a suggestion, you know, for Dan here.
Speaker 5: No, I've really not delved into the RFK and much other than the discrepancies between shots fired, where they hid what they found.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm really haven't done into it.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, you know, this document dump features Actually people are like, oh my god, this has never been available, but it was. It just wasn't highly circulated. The autopsy information is in there, and even photographs, by the way, along with a lot of the exhibits that were gathered against Sir hann you know, his passport, his notebooks, his address books, all that kind of stuff is now actually in a pretty pretty clearly, nicely reproduced digital form there in that file collection. So yeah, Larry's thing is called Incomplete Justice, by the way, just so you know. But what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna get some of these let's see Larry Hancock. Yeah, I'm gonna get like a bunch of the show notes from last night and drop them into the yeah, into the chat room here, and even the link to Jefferson Morley talking to Larry about it, which was a much less detailed discussion than what I did with Larry, you know, for some reason, you know, and Jeff is out there trying to say that, you know, he doesn't think the autopsy photos should be shown in public. I don't understand that when it comes to the JFK case at this point. I don't know why he's saying that at all. But there's even a couple of interesting academic papers that were produced regarding different elements of the case, by the way, and stuff having to do with the Savakh in the show notes from last night. But again, I'll put it in the chatroom at ochelli dot com. And you can usually see stuff in my chat room when you roll it back if you like and you're listening later, or you can see it, you know, on the show notes anytime, guys. So anyway, Oh, in the chat room, somebody's saying, now it's just reloaded on me. But somebody's saying that the second clip of Nature Boy sounds a bit more like Nature Boy, and apparently b Pete. They also say, you look a little like Hunter S. Thompson in their mind's eye. I don't know if that's a compliment or not. Uh oh well, but in their in their mind's eye, you look like Hunter s. Thompson got more hair than okay, uh and either one of you has more hair than either Nature Boy or is doppelganger. So it is what it is. But there you go. There's a special unit, Senator. All that stuff that I was talking about on the show last night. And like I say, I'll try and find that that YouTube clip too, because I know I've I've had it in my playlist somewhere. But anyway, but you never got into the RFK stuff.
Speaker 4: Huh No, I haven't jumped into it much.
Speaker 5: I mean other than some interviews, you know, when the interviews that Rosie Career gave and about what happened. I've just I've not been able to match up shots with where they say they pulled bullets.
Speaker 4: Fun. So yeah, one was you know, wide open to me, Well.
Speaker 2: There's that, and it was Ted Sharrak. That's the guy's name. I just thought of it, Ted Sharrak. Okay, that's the guy who created the documentary The Second Gun, which, by the way, even today, people that make documentaries are still pulling archival footage from that original documentary, which I think he put out in like seventy two or seventy four, somewhere in there in the early seventies initially, and it became part of the VHS releases that they did on There was one company in the in the mid to late eighties that did a whole bunch of these home video releases. I'm trying to think of the name of the damn company, but MPI that's what it is, MPI Home Video, and they put out JFK documentaries, even old ones, new ones, everything. At a certain point, they even released John Barber's documentary on VHS briefly in The Lady in like eighty eight around the twenty fifth anniversary. They might release Barber's documentary later, I forget, but either way, MPI Home Video is the company that did it for a little bit, and I'm certain they're out of business now because I've known people that have tried to make contact with him for original, the original film that they made the tapes off of of these different documentaries because they wanted to restore them digitally. Yeah good.
Speaker 5: I started watching one today and we'll go back and watch the rest of it when we get off the air.
Speaker 4: This one was done, and I was going to send you a link to it to see if you had watched it yet. Sure, American River Media Group LLC is apparently the guys back in this thing, but it was the guy's name.
Speaker 2: Documentaries. Just for the record here, I mean, I used to have a massive collection of them. I had about three hundred documentaries on VHS alone before the ex wife destroyed everything. I had sets of three hundred of all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, this is one Brent Holland did.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't Okay, I didn't watch Brent Hollins, but Brent had put out an hour long one that he sent to Lancer last year, and he did another one the year that you and I went. I don't think we saw it when we were there. I think we were at the table probably when they ran it on the screen.
Speaker 5: Well, this is run under the site Best Documentaries, Okay, and I started watching it.
Speaker 4: One of the first people that they bring up in the thing is Beverly Oliver.
Speaker 5: So I thought, you know, I'm really not going to get much out of this if that's his Pipe of Witness.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of stuff look sadly, there was a lot of like good documentaries that included a lot of bad or poor, poorly sourced people in the late eighties and early nineties. So you could get a really good documentary and then the next thing you would see is Beverly Oliver pop up, you know what I mean, or even worse, the guy who swore he was there at a military Gordon Arnold, that guy.
Speaker 4: You know, he was familiar with friend Holland stuff.
Speaker 5: But you know, like I said, ten minutes into this and I was already seeing Beverly Oliver, and I'm sitting here going on, i'm't waste my time on the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Well, the funny thing is Brent Holland is an interesting guy because he's done some cool stuff, but he also believes some bad stuff. He believes Beverly Oliver. But he also interviewed Ted Sorenson just before he died, right, He did a decent book. He presented at Lancer in person a couple of times. You know, he's from Canada, and I guarantee over the years, at some point you probably heard radio a radio show that was turned into a podcast and the name of the show was night Fright Radio. You ever heard that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, somebody made a mention to that in one of the comments, Brent Holland of night Fight Channel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you probably have heard it, because there was a certain point at which, you know, there wasn't that much of this stuff circulating around and the internet doesn't look like it did today, And so sometime around I don't know, two thousand and five he might have done those shows. He did him on a Canadian radio station and they sort of circulated among JFK researchers, and I think that's how he became popular. But he actually had, up until recently, a regular TV show on a Canada station, and he was for a while on a radio station in Canada, like regular radio, like that was his job and all that kind of stuff. But when he did this thing where he did like a four night JFK special, must have been two thousand and three, but maybe maybe it was around the fortieth anniversary. He like brought on some really good people for four consecutive nights and did in depth discussions and it was really good. But at that time he did it like on a college radio station where they just kind of let him use the place. I think he had either been friends with somebody going there or he was a former student there, and they just like let him use the radio station. And this thing started to circulate as an MP three And to me, that's how Brent Holland got known internationally was from that because at a certain point in the early two thousands every friend I had in the JFK community had heard that show.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It was like, hey, you know this guy. Now I don't know him, but he did a pretty interesting show, you know. So anyway, if you can get a hold of that, I found the second gun thing there, Danny, I'm gonna put that in the chatroom at ochelli dot com. By the way, I'm sorry I took some of the time where I couldn't. I should have let you speak, Danny, but I was trying to get kind of things straight here. What else did you have in case I cut you off too early? Man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: You didn't cut me off. I enjoyed listening and the information I can provide. My issue is always time to go through. I work too much. But yeah, I'll check it out now because the only the only real you know, when when the assassination here in California. You know, it's just not one of the national news, but all over the local news. I mean I was a kid, but I mean it was in everybody's mind when it happened. And I just happen to remember the very pocinct that in June day, being outside playing in my neighbor's yard and hearing it over the TV, you know, from the end of the window because it was a hot day, and hearing it. But like I said, I did the LEAs a p's book, And like I said, I didn't buying have been man sharing candidate, but I found it real fa. You know, there was far more bullets than gun.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: Then was you know that it was in Sir Hann's firearm and then where he was position of Mattill shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two majors, right, impossible. The two major problems when you start to get into details here is that no one in the world would dispute that Sir Han was in front of Robert F. Kennedy, even though they were in a small space. It was in that pantry, there was stuff in the way, people in the way, but he was in front of him three feet six feet however, you want to place that gun and that person away from Robert F. Kennedy's in front of him, right, So that's one thing. The second thing is that Robert F. Kennedy, according to Thomas Negucci, and he got fired and in trouble and then had to get reinstated after revealing the truth that Robert F. Kennedy was clearly least in one case shot in the back of the head. The stiffling was on the rear of his ear. He did the proper tests, he forensically, you know, and people attacked him and attacked his credibility and tried to take away his profession. And Thomas Negucci has stuck by that story and always has that I'm sorry, but you have stiffling from this small caliber pistol, which means that it has to be one to three inches I think he said, I forget, but either way, a very small amount from his ear. Yeah. Well, and the footage that most people play that was from nineteen, you know, from the late sixties that most people play where you see a very young Thomas Negucci comes from that movie, that documentary that I just put the link to the second gun where you see him talk about it and he said one to three inches like that, he says it it's on that documentary. Okay, so you'll recognize some of the footage that. Like I said, even modern current documentary filmmakers keep using and recycling in that thing. And like I said, I used to collect documentaries. I love documentaries. So yeah, any links people have, the new ones ones I haven't seen, I love them. I love getting them on DVD. Still, I appreciate them, and I wish one day that, you know, if I got really rich, I would definitely reconstitute my documentary film collection. But I'll tell you one of the prized original pieces of footage that I had from the RFK assassination. I had many things that were rare and interesting in the JFK case, but RFK I had the CBS camera tape unedited, not the aired version, but they left a camera on from before Kennedy comes in the Ambassador ballroom all the way until after the chaos starts and people are running out of there, and then people are filing out in a daze. I had the one stationary camera that's toward the back of that ballroom, and I had the uncut camera footage. It's like four hours long, okay, And I owned that for years and I haven't seen anybody say that they even possess that I got that. I used to do a lot of tape trading. I traded audio tapes, bootleg concerts, and of course, with my historical interest, if I knew people that worked in TV or worked at a radio station, I used to ask for things that I knew you could only get from there TV networks or if you worked for a satellite company, or people that work for film companies. And I've had I had my hands on some interesting stuff. But in the RFK case, it was that one thing, a camera at the rear of the ballroom that captures a lot of this stuff, you know, So I know that that exists. I didn't have the only copy, so I know somewhere out there in you know, America, there's got to be somebody else that has a full on And I had broadcast quality copy, so guaranteed somebody's got a copy of that. And I know more than one researcher would like to see it, because guess what, you can see a lot of interesting people. In fact, I never could prove it because I never had anybody analyze it with me, and I never did any alteration on it. But there might be a point at which we can see Sirhan somewhere in there. And I know I see Scott Yer. Yeah, I know, I see Scott and I can follow Scott Enyer into the pantry on that tape. Okay, So I'm just telling you there is a tape out there that runs for four hours uncut, and I bet you can see a lot of people coming in and out, So I leave it at that. I also can see some of the security guards. I can't identify him, but there's also an interesting character named Thane Eugene Caesar, who indeed maybe the guy who who fired on Robert F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy.
Speaker 2: I'm not certain, but he could be anyway.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it was good, wasn't He's somehow connectedly if I'm got it wrong to Robert Mayhew.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Caesar was work worked for the security He worked for the security company, one of the security companies that you know did security, and that night he was a security guard, you know, because of the extra uh people that were the extra you know, the extra people at the venue. They they wanted additional security, not much, but they brought in a couple of years, so he was kind of like a last minute security ad guy. I'm sure you were. A thousand accusations have been made against Caesar. One of the more interesting ones is that he owned a weapon that you know, matches the caliber and type that could have been used on Kennedy, and he sold it right afterwards, right after the event. And another interesting little piece of trivia is if you ever look at the famous picture of Robert Kennedy laying on the floor right right, Uh, there's a a tie laying next to him. It's a clip on tie, right, Okay, that's literally the clip on tie. He pulled off a thing Eugene Caesar's uniform when he was falling down. When he was falling down, Yeah, so he was so he was that close.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I just remember hearing something that was book It was was he connected to Robert Mayhew?
Speaker 4: Impossible.
Speaker 10: I believe that Howard Hughes organization. And maybe I have that wrong, Maybe my memories a little foggy, and maybe I.
Speaker 4: Might be mixing that up.
Speaker 2: Well, no offense, but you living in California, You you in California, living in California at the time could have either knowingly or unknowingly had connection to Howard Hughes and Mayhew. I mean it seems like that that that particular shrub has roots that grow in every direction every time I looked at it. Yeah, no, I looked at even the Playboy magazine stuff and the propaganda that went through and uh, you know, people writing articles and Howard Hughes and you know the Hughes organization, and I've gone through a lot of that stuff. At the end of the day, what you have is a lot of fun connecting different pieces of things, but it doesn't you know, you can connect the world together eventually, but you gotta get some sort of evidence that has particular elements to it. And some people swear they have it and others, you know, I don't care what they swear. They're out of their body not no, not no, no. I wouldn't say there's zero hard evidence, but there's not enough to connect a complete sentence, you know what I'm saying, Like you can't. Yeah, you could maybe say this is evidence, this is evidence, but the gap between those two things and then getting to the crime itself are difficult. You know, as far as I know now there could be somebody who's done newer work on this that I don't know about fully up. I mean, look, JFK. I feel confident if I tell you there's no evidence of something, But when it comes to RFK, even though I have studied it, I don't feel as confident to tell you about there's no evidence for that. But there's certainly not been presented publicly widely enough evidence on that to make it a thing. Like I said, and Lisa's you know, Lisa does a lot of good research, but is she always connecting things together with good research? Open question? You know, my mind. And I'm not trying to be mean to her at all. I'm being direct. I've been accused of being mean to Lisa Peas in the past, but I'm not being mean to her. I'm just being honest. It's just I don't I don't agree that she's solved anything or giving us anything really solid to run with, even in that new book. My mind.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I enjoyed her new but like I said, when you got in the whole, you know, you was hypnotized, mind controlled. I just that's just that's just kind of that's the that's the one thing on that book that kind of really through threw me off, because this is how a hard time buying it that anybody could be subjected to. And the only strange fact is that sir and claims that he doesn't remember anything you also brought up he's did bought, sir handing that has been brought up on to be paroled, and he'll never get paroled. I mean, I mean, I'm no governor here is going to do it.
Speaker 4: It's political.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was going to say he did get paroled. The governor denied it last time, right, so you know.
Speaker 10: That board did I knew. I knew somebody who went up through the correction department on the troll board. You know, I don't know if he ever dealt with that case. I should have asked about it, but yeah, yeah, Gavin Newson did it. He denied it. I mean, you know, they they ran a recall. It was a really dumb ring. It was a waste of time and money. And so I mean all they would do is get fueled to just say, you know, to pay them is soft on crying, you know, even though their hands probably in reality an old man and no threat to.
Speaker 2: Anybody at this point in time. I doubt he's a threat to anybody. But here's the muddy water that we're always going to have to live with. Regarding Sir Han, a couple of things real quick, and I'm being reminded that we're almost out of time. I'm sorry that I somehow dragged us out of time here during this hour, but I think it's worthy to tell you about this real fast, Sir answer Han. When it comes to hypnosis and stuff like that, there is a curious and strange history here, and there are some serious red flags regarding that kind of stuff. Do I think he was a mind controlled zombie Manchurian can't know. I do not, but doesn't mean that I couldn't be wrong about that. Hold off. The thing is this, he was involved in a lot of self hypnosis stuff. We also, if you do a little digging, find that he had a serious head injury at one point. It could be that there is brain damage involved here. It could be that he's just full of crap. It could be all those things. It could be a combination thereof. And here's the other scary thing. Jolly West was in his proximity too. Just saying doctor West, here he is again, leave that alone. Forget all that he was involved in all kinds of self hypnosis. And then a very interesting character conducted some hypnotic sessions with him too that are taped. They're out there, they're available. They're very weird. It's the one if you guys don't know what it is. The doctor in quotes the doctor conducting this turns around and goes, you son of a bitch. During the discussion, I know you got the gun, your son of a bitch. What are you gonna do with it? Something like that, he says to him. Okay, little hostile sounds like to me from the guy conducting the hypnosis session. That's a whole weird thing, between the strangeness of some of the people that have been there to be his advocate, and between the way the legal system handled him and the strange connections with his family, including his brother Manir, who probably is the one who actually purchased the gun. Okay, I'm almost competent in calling that a done deal. But there's other things there. There's certain family members of his that he might have sought to protect. There is a strange nexus of people that were supposedly working for and against Sir Hans, Sir Han, the people that are supposedly defending the Kennedy family, the people who hated the Kennedys and wanted to get the investigation over with, And oh my god, I don't want another Dallas. Screw this mess. And it's LAPD we're talking about. So I'm sorry. But my whole life, I've understood LAPD to be welcome to the land of corruption. Okay, And that's just the way it is. Maybe I'm wrong about all of it, but the RFK case, in my mind, is something that should have been handled a lot better. At some point Trump's document dump. He did what he said he would do, But in reality, the federal government doesn't actually have all that much outside of what we described last night. So here's the deal. Now, the public has access to things that other researchers had to work real hard to get their hands on a few years ago. Is there anything new in there? A few new things, But is it going to be of interest? Maybe? Is it going to be the smoking gun?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But here we go. What is that going to make RFK Junior happy? I know it's scored points for Trump politically, and that's what I think. At the end of the day, is interested in. And also I have it on really good authority, and I know B Pete's not going to like this. Tulci Gabbard has no idea what she should be asking certain people to look for. I would like it if somebody could step forward and give advice to Tulsa Gabbard about what it is she should look for and try to release and be an advocate for, because Representative Luna is only going to go so far. Jeff Moore is our guy, blah blah blah. But at the end of the day, I don't think we're going to get much but a whole lot of intellectual masturbation out of this unless somebody accidentally drops something really special, and it'll be an accident, I assure you. But on RFK, you're not gonna get much. On MLK, I don't know, because there's a lot of federal elements that could should would have been involved there. But when it comes to RFK, somebody would have to press some agencies and good luck on that so and there might not be much there to begin with, because again California crime. So that's where I come down on the RFK thing, and hopefully I answered all of your questions as thoroughly as I could, and your customer service experience was excellent. Will you fill out the survey for me? You know, imagine me with one of those jobs. Yeah, bide again soon if or don't, what the hell sorry, got it?
Speaker 10: I give it a five star rating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I need a five star rating. And look, don't hang up. Somebody's going to ask you a whole survey and take up twenty more minutes of your day. Come on, hold on. Yeah, I don't think i'd keep that job long, but who knows, maybe I would, so, Danny, I appreciate you calling in man. Any final drop you want to lay on us before we're done.
Speaker 10: No, no, I appreciate your fox and insights on it. It's just like I said, it just really purts my intention. When you know that you started talking about, you know, as anybody asked the question of foreign influence, and when you mentioned the Sabak It's just I was sleeping about, you know, but with Parland's connection, I don't have the name in front of me, and I just thought it was really an interesting aspect of the case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, like I said, read Larry's stuff on it and also read the rest of the rest of the pieces for free. You know, there's an academic paper there, and there's something else I have there, an article, a few things from my show notes. I put them in the chatroom middochelli dot com too. Go ahead and read that stuff for free, and you know, let me know. And who knows, maybe I actually have a PDF book or two laying around I could send to you by an email as well. If you're really interested in reading more on the case, I'll be happy to give you what I can, no problem. So that's Danny for the week. B Pete. I'm going to give the final couple of minutes to you, my brother, because I didn't give you much space to talk. I know we went back and forth on a few things, but I didn't let you get too much and I'm sorry kind of ran right the hell out of time as per usual.
Speaker 4: Well, that's fine. I was moving ahead on that one at Brent Holland documentary and.
Speaker 5: Emily Oliver apparently has you know, a good effection and time and this thing, and she was retelling her story of the Yeah, the type Yashika's Super eight camera that she had that was you know didn't come out for another four years. But she's adapted. She's pretty much like Judith and that and the things. She's adapted her story to.
Speaker 4: Get the facts that she got hung up on earlier in telling her story. So she's completely rearranged it.
Speaker 5: Apparently a guy she dated ran the Kodak store at six Flags of Texas.
Speaker 2: She dated a lot of Rochester. She dated a lot of guys though, I mean, wasn't she like banging a couple of the cops and.
Speaker 4: She banged everybody apparently.
Speaker 2: Well, but but she wasn't a bad girl, and she wasn't a stripper, don't you forget it. She wasn't a stripper. She was a sanger at Jack Ruby's club.
Speaker 21: But it just amazes me that she suddenly, you know, she's got a prototype camera that's a Yeshika that was given to her by somebody that worked at in Rochester, no less for Kodak, so you know how to Kodak get prototype cameras from Ishika and Japan.
Speaker 2: Amazing, who hell knows, who the hell knows, and who the hell knows how it is she came up with a whole disguise because once we finally showed her that we could get a clear picture of all four ladies with a babushka, and none of them looked like her. She said, you know, I had on a wig, sunglasses, a coat to make me look fat, and you know, yeah she was, you know, so the only thing I wanted.
Speaker 4: You know, for some reason, I wonder who she was working for. Was you know, was she with an agency?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I'll tell you this, at the age of seventeen, that's quite an accomplishment. And also, to be in that much of a disguise on a fairly warm Texas day must have been sweaty. And you know, one last thing about that, and I find real super interesting, is that after all of that stuff, you mean to tell me you were worried about getting busted with a little pot in your camera case. So he just gave it to the FBI agents.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm gonna drop a picture that suggests one of the wonderful interesting films that she did in her very short lived film career in the chatroom at ochelly dot Com when I'm all done here, because we're going to get to the age of transitions coming up next. But b Pete. Your final word for the week.
Speaker 8: Well, just remind everybody to go to Shelly dot com and get the donate button.
Speaker 5: I know you said at the beginning of the problem the big stuff's paid for, but the little stuff's gonna add up, So do what you can to stick a crowbar and your wallet and help us out with things other than that. I'm appreciate everybody calling in, Jimmy and Danny and looking forward to next week, and we'll.
Speaker 2: See you then, and so am I, guys. And like I said, coming up next we'll be Aaron Franz and the Age of Transitions and that will be followed by guess what, Uncle, Uncle the podcast and we'll do that live here on Olly dot com. And in the meantime, let's hope we don't get taken over by nature Boys doppelganger. We'll be live all the way up to midnight tonight. Stay listening to olli dot com radio if you're listening live, and if you're listening to a podcast, just go ahead and click the next one on.
Speaker 16: The Revelation.
Speaker 17: Through Conversation Here Shelly Fact Oh, Shelley Fact Razer show, right, Jay Throw you are the fash.
Speaker 13: On the world. You are the fact. Yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 13: Yeah, travels like through conversation, carried oh se
Speaker 17: Alick, a sig alike, dreams and truth breaking through