Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the Transmission X Midnight News. I'm your host, Nate Allen. Tonight, I sift through the propaganda headlines of the day and then present to you the real story. The date of the propaganda we will be undoing is ten nineteen, twenty twenty four. A transmission is a signal that is sent from one person or place to another. And it is my hope that this signal provide you a beacon where you may find what it is that was meant to find you. Strike a match, grab your coffee, let's burned this midnight oil together, or for modern listeners, turn those speakers up a notch, pop energy, drink, do whatever you gotta do, but most importantly be ready. Oh okay, hello friends, I'm already on one tonight, folks. Something I'll play for you a little later because I have a feeling no major propaganda, so cycle, who's going to touch this with a ten foot poll? But you already know, you already know why I'm here, all right, as always, let's start. We always just started off with Warhawk Newsmas before I click on their page, I think it's to be war or the election. Usually i'd say war, but tonight, I'm going with election. Let's see what do we got? Oh yep, ding ding ding ding ding. I'm right, uh, Harris, threat to democracy? You know what? The liberals were using this term, and I don't think I've brought this up on the transmission yet, So it's about time, or maybe I have, but I'm gonna go in because I'm tired of this word. And the first thing you see is Donald Trump. You know it's news Max. The first thing you see is American flag, Donald Trump walking his fist up, crowd to the side, cheering. But first of all, it's my pet peeve, that word democracy. We're not Greece, we're not Rome, even though we actually may still be Rome, but for all intentsive purposes, we're not. We do not have a democracy here. Here. We have a constitutional republic. It's built on representation. I'm sure you all know this. It's why the mob doesn't rule. A democracy has emphasis on mob rule. Majority wins, and rightfully, so what we have, like I said, is a republic, a constitutional republic. Some use the term democratic republic, but that is only that word there. When it's used properly like that, it only references a representation in applies that everyone gets to vote, that we have a democratic voting process, not a democracy to say we have a democracy, or do you hear them threat to democracy? For them to say that, all that means is a threat to control. So literally you can use those words as synonyms when you listen to them. Threat to democracy, threat to their control. That's what that means, I mean, And that's all that means. We have representatives, like I said, and we also have an electoral college so that the majority don't get to simply bully the minority. Would you want the entire country to be like California or Illinois right now? Crime ridden, drug addled, third world country conditions, needle sharing training, daycare, promoting illegal ali in funding cesspools where they average everyday citizen either falls in line or gets ostracized, gets bullied themselves. You know, they'd get to pick your future. Would you want that? No? I don't know many people there would cut the ones out of my small circle that would like that, because yeah, that's that's not what I want for our children in this country. Absolutely not. But in a straight up democracy, if the majority of people were to decide, say they wanted to decide, to move to one state. It'd be awesome if the liberals all lived in one state, by the way, but if we had a democracy, and they say they all wanted to go live in California, right, and then because all of them moved there, they left like me and you and people out in the mountains and in the lakes and really the places on the East coast say it was just all abandoned. Everyone moved to California. Say it was some big money grab like gold again, that just sent everybody there. Would you want them being able to dictate law for your locality even though they were they had no idea what was going on. That's what a democracy would be like. It's exactly what it would be like. And it's ridiculous to think some people I here argue leftist liberals who had some Marxist college professor preaching this to them, and they couldn't stand in an argument if their life depended on it. I've listened to it over and over and over again. But they wanted to abolish the electoral college. Do you realize that electoral college that's one of the only things stopping mob rule. It is, it's necessary, it is beyond necessary. Now is or should lobbyists be legal? No, should you be able to should you should you even be able to pay for a vote? No, but they definitely think they can and they definitely do. All of that should be outlawed. Should anonymous donors be able just to give whatever amount they want to these politicians? Absolutely not. You know, if me and you were to get anonymous donations, no matter what, that's a capital gains. We're paying taxes on that. At least I think that's how that works for the regular person. But not them. You can get seven hundred million in completely dark money. I went over that the other night, but not on that tangent tonight. Right now, democracy, we are not in a democracy. So when you see that in the headlines, just know it means control. A threat to their democracy is a threat to control. That's what that is. You want a threat to democracy. Representation, our legitimate representation, is a threat to democracy. Do you know random fact that we are not directly represented like we used to be. If we were, we if we based on the original Constitution, if we were accurately represented the way the founders had envisioned, there would be six thousand members of the legislative branch six thousand. Instead. I don't know the correct the exact number of everyone in the legislative branch, but I look that fact up, six thousand. Could you imagine when they all got together, they'd have to meet in a stadium. But yeah, we're not accurately represented. That's why there is such a disparagy between voters and these career politicians that they're so out of touch because they live in the world of politics of a slit handshake there, you know, wink wink over here, money change in hands. Nobody's taxed over there, all the while their supposed constituents US are working week to week, paycheck to paycheck, taxed every way we look, and they'll tell you everything they want to hear right before they get elected. Oh yeah, Underneath that ridiculous headline about democracy, it says Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump called Democrat Vice President Kamala Harris a threat to democracy. He's just throwing it back in their faces. They've been saying that about him since Jump Street. And believe me, Trump knows better. He's really intelligent. I know you that. You can listen to the mockingberg media tell you that he's not. He's extremely intelligent, especially when it comes to foreign policy, and when he chooses his words, when he actually chooses his words, he chooses him wisely. You ever heard him like really get going on a speech. The man can deliver a speech by himself, no need for a teleprompter. He can just go. That is something that that Biden just can't do. Obama could do it. Obama could just go. Bill Clinton could do it. George Bush had problems, but he was really intelligent too. He just wasn't the best at public speaking at first. I don't think let's see, you know what. Let's you know, while I while I'm mentioning about how we're underrepresented in Congress and how they need to be six thousand of them, let's see what they're working on. Just let's just take a little side trip, a little side a little scenic route, if you will. So, if you're not aware, Congress works in a two year legislative session, and it's tied to the elections. The current sessions called the one hundred and eighteenth Congress. It began January third, twenty twenty three. All the bills not enacted by the end of session January third, twenty twenty five. They all die, So got a bunch of bills getting ready to die. And believe it or not, there's thousands of bills just sitting there, good ones. I've read some of them. Obviously, I'm not going to go through that tonight. We'd be here for I wouldn't be able to do that in one sitting, because there are eighteen hundred and forty five bills and resolutions currently before the United States Congress. Guess how many congressmen or women or women that we that supposedly represent us. Guess how many of those bills those people wrote themselves. Folks, we don't have statesmen in office anymore. Yeah, we don't have Thomas Jefferson's. They're they're gone, They're gone. They have teams of people based on, like I said, slick money, change in hands. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. You got teams of people writing these things. Simple common sense laws that could be enacted and help millions of people are attached to thousands of extra pages of well, I want my money here, I want my money here, I want that's how, that's how our government. It needs to be completely overhauled. That's how it works. Let's see the bills that are trending now. HJ Resolution eleven proposing amendment to the Constitution of the United States to limit the number of term That would be fantastic. You see what happens with lifelong politicians. You see complete corruption. That's what happens. Career politicians equals complete corruption. Career politicians equals Joe Biden, plain and simple. Next, we have Hr. Eighty two Social Security Fairness Act, another common sense leave people social Security money alone, just because they may get other benefits that they've worked their butt off for, like retirement. Don't take up don't take it out of their social security. Don't tax the Social Security either. The hell is wrong with these people? Okay. Hr eight four sixty seven Farm Food and National Security Act. No telling what's in that. But if we don't start funding our farmers to actually farm and funding instead of funding them to not farm, believe me that happens. I live in a rural area Kentucky and I talk to farmers on a regular basis, and a lot of them get paid by the government to not farm. I might do a story on that, but it's ridiculous. All right, I can't go into all that right now. Like I said, I couldn't do that all in one sitting. Those are each one of those bills probably are thousands of pages. Okay, let's see what we have here from Let's go to CBS. Sorry about that little side trip there, but it's important. You always want to go check out what bills are waiting. If you're a researcher, or if you see an event happen, you can guarantee it's the creepiest thing ever. You can guarantee there's a bill awaiting that event. Like every time there's a strange mass shooting, there is a bill waiting to take your guns, just waiting there. And the only thing that is stopping these people from taking it. Aren't your conservatives, aren't your lobbyists. I mean, they'll help. I guess this is today's day and age. But it's the Constitution shall not be infringed. I mean, it's it's one of the most plain and simple sets of words that you could shall not be infringed. I mean, it's pretty that's it. You don't get to mess with it. You don't they try to, boy do they try to. But keep in mind and that happens too if you're not aware, if you're listening and you're not aware that they write these bills well before an event and they wait for an event to get this to put their bill out there. That happens all the time. Okay, CBS was the lovely, happy fluffy We're all sunshine and rainbows last night with the custodian and the kids all around her. Not tonight. They're getting in Halloween mode. Tonight we have axe murder. That sounds like I'm being facetious, but I'm dead serious. The headline reads husband of woman murdered with an axe, convicted forty years after her death. Good grief, No analysis for me there? All right, what do we have next? How about AP? What did they got going on? Oh? This one is strange. Maybe I'm too old for this, but for this to be the number one headline in the US for AP right now is strange. But it says singer zan Or Zion, however you say his name, postponed US tour after the death of his former bandmate Liam Payne. Condolences. I'm really not up to date on pop culture like that, but condolences. They look super young. But this is interesting. Right beside that headline is a smaller one tucked away and it just says Hurricane Oscar forms off the Bahamas. I mean, not even an Oscar the grouch reference or pun or missing opportunities here. I'd watch out for this one. No one's fussing about it, and the UN is out there, like I've been saying, on that path to get every country to give them money and bend the need of this climate deal, this agenda twenty thirty. So from transmisions to you keep an eye on Oscar. Oh, the poor Bahamas. They're tiny and they just get wrecked every time. I hope they're okay. I hope this. I hope it ends up being nothing. Okay, how about CIA News? What does CNN have to share with us tonight? And then I'll get to what is going to be the real meat and potatoes of this transmission Unless CNN just surprises me. I can already see that the propaganda reporting for today is about as well thought through as Kamala in a pearl necklace. So I think I have much better, much deeper, much juicier stories than they really got going. Okay, Oh, this one is great. US Intel leaked on Israel's plans to attack Iran. Sources say, real shocker there. Let me tell you I don't even have to provide an explanation for what I just said. If you've been listening warhawk Israel and their long term plans, we know it already. I mean, Iran is not shocked there. Okay. I don't know if that was our intel leak or what the but the intel is let me tell you the intel Israel's not gonna stop. There's your intel. Yep, propaganda failed us once again. None of those are what I was on social media today. Like I said, A scour social media scar everywhere for stories. I'm always looking for stories. Well, I started noticing a trend and I started seeing the same post different people. So it wasn't spam post. But this is something that the media won't touch. Like I said earlier, with a ten foot poll for the Democrat ticket to be basically running on Trump, hate and abortion, it's amazing the mockingbird media isn't honing in on abortion right now. You know why that is? I think because the clips like the one I'm about to play you circulating all throughout social media. Because it doesn't bode well, if you're team Human, if you're if your team life like, if you if you like babies and you like living, then I don't even know if you should even listen to these clips. But there's some excellent, excellent investigative reporting that's about to go on here. And one clip is is one clip is not investigative reporting, one clip is. But they're both very informative when it comes to this abortion that they're not they're not staying on. They're not if you're literally going to send her out there and you're gonna run your whole campaign on abortion and Trump pat then where you'll see here, I got these clips for you. Very important that you listen, So listen close. If you want to listen, Like I said, if you don't want to hear disturbing things, you may want to turn this off now because this one of them is really disturbing. And then I'm going to explain the clips because some of it is visual, so I'm not sure how this is going to translate just an audio form, but it's what we're working with is a podcast, So just take give it a listen, and then I will dissect them afterwards, and of course give you my opinion on these on these things and actually what's happening here. But like I said, I always say, give a listen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what I'm going to do, because I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: It did both Brus and hand Press. We had seventeen twins in the freezer because we're ready for funeral. We could come up and I was like, I'm sorry, you can't see them. They were like the most impacts because it was a feeling normally the joints wins. I was like, I'm sorry, if you could formulan in there, so it's all like dark white, yeah, last player, it's only something you can see.
Speaker 4: And I was like, it's really cool though.
Speaker 3: There's like three legs and like two smile floors. You might have four seconds of four the bottom at the at the slovic that plong with her.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so with that.
Speaker 3: Girls up that are like I needed to be one more bathbout byba, trust me, because like I would never would have had a conversation, would you by one year already?
Speaker 1: Like they were. I separated the vocals as best I could for you, and you heard you. If you're thinking that you heard something awful, you did. What you just heard was Tram Yun Yang. I think that's how you pronounce it. It's one of the most common Vietnam last names or Vietnamese last names. Ng g U y e n the vice president of Abortion Access from Planned Parenthood, and you heard doctor Anne shoot Ain and she is chief medical officer from Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast. That was them boasting and talking about how cool pulling out baby parts out of a womb was, can you. I mean, they were just excited that they got to talk about holding out limbs and organs, and they were being so sneaky and trying to skirt around it being a partial birth abortion that they would just commit atrocities and be excited the entire time. You heard Tram even say she loved that. I mean, she seemed like she was just ecstatic over those two seventeen week old fetuses in jars. Called them anomalies. This friend's is beyond evil. How do we live in a world where this goes on? These two demons masquerading as human beings should be locked up for the rest of their natural lives. Instead, this wonderful work on hidden camera will probably just circle social media networks and then be forgotten about. While I saw another video today where a black mother that was arrested for protesting outside of an abortion clinic has to do prison time and her children and husband are just left at home to pick up the pieces they got to carry on like an injustice. Injustice just didn't happen, like nothing happened at all. Keep that in mind while the propaganda headlines of the day continue on with the same messages that they always continue with, continue using the same words that don't mean what they really want them to mean, continue on with the fear, the war, the politics. Babies. Babies are being murdered. That's what that is. When you pull a body out and you pull it off in pieces to avoid it being a partial birth abortion, it's murder. I think it's murdered from the from the very instant that it that it happens. But let's just say that what they were talking about wasn't the most legal way to go about this. But that being said, it's murdered all the same. It's it's revolting how we live in an upside down world where that's okay. It's because we've left God out of this world. That's why they think that they're just having some part of their body in them that grows and doesn't have a soul, and it's not God's child that's the problem. But all right, let's let's get that. I got one more clip, and this involves Kami Kamala getting caught up once again. But there's a serious message here as well. So I will go over this after we listen to it. But I thought that this was very important to play, especially since she's based in her whole campaign on Trump hat abortion and it looks like a lot of lies. Give it a listen.
Speaker 5: Mentioned nowhere in America is a woman carrying a pregnancy to term and asking for an abortion. That is not happening. It's insulting to the women of America.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about your bill.
Speaker 4: Late How late in the third trimester could a physician perform an abortion if he indicated it would impair the mental health of the woman?
Speaker 1: So I mean through the third trimester.
Speaker 2: The third trimester goes all the way up to forty weeks.
Speaker 4: Okay, but to the end of the third.
Speaker 1: Trimester, yep. I don't think we have a limit in the bill.
Speaker 4: Where it's obvious that a woman is about to give birth. She has physical signs that she's about to give a birth, would that still be a point at which she could request an abortion if she was so certified.
Speaker 1: She's dilating.
Speaker 4: I'm asking if your bill allows that.
Speaker 1: My bill would allow that. Yes, I'm looking to have an abortion.
Speaker 6: How far longready?
Speaker 5: I'm thirty four right now?
Speaker 6: An abortion at any age is actually much safer than delivering a term pregnancy.
Speaker 3: But it's a four to.
Speaker 6: Five day procedure. The needle is inserted through the actimen and into the fetal heart where light a kine is injected and that will complete ly them the seed us so there's no pain. And then after that we inject the medication called the Jackson and another medication called KCl into the fuel heart, which will flow and then stop.
Speaker 2: The fuel heart beats.
Speaker 6: And then we'll assist you in sort of pushing in the induction and then remove all of the products of conception.
Speaker 1: Here the specialized in.
Speaker 2: Later trimester care.
Speaker 6: If our doctor is very well versed in what he's doing.
Speaker 1: And he's very good, so I'm not like a rare situation. Y'all help women this late pregnancy all the time, all the time. Did you catch that all the time. All the time. They take babies, murder them when they're fully at the end of the third trimester, all the time. Oh, in any part of the abortion process, any abortion is safer than giving birth. What this is. This is satanic, it's antichristic. It's wrong, it's immoral, it's gross, it's gross. I don't know if these people are programmed to not let it bother them. They're just calloused to dealing with dead babies. I mean, where do we live. The reason why I played these two clips and offered you the propaganda headlines is because they will not touch this. That's why I'm here. Propaganda drives you, one way or another to not see the truth. Everything has an angle. Even I have an angle. But it's not propaganda. I have an opinion, and I tell you it's an opinion. Propaganda is used covertly. It's used in the word democracy when it really doesn't mean democracy. It's used in headlines meant to guide you a certain way, almost subliminally guide you a certain way. It's used in subversive language. It's used it's used in a clandestine way, right in front of your face. That's what we break down every day. The news cycle is a propaganda cycle. I am telling you that I believe in our heavenly Father, and I stand up for the truth, and I stand up for good, good people. I love all good people and even those that aren't so good, like those two ladies. I think they should be locked up for the rest of their life, yes, but I'm not judging their soul. That's not my job. I think that they are obviously dangerous to the rest of us and shouldn't live amongst other people because they don't even look at babies and show any empathy. So I think they should be in a cell. Yes, But our heavenly Father and God and the universal laws that govern everything, they'll take care of them. They will take care of them. I'm sure they already started to on doing so. God wrote the truth on all of our hearts. We all have a conscience, whether we decide to bury it or not. But in those two clips, Kamala, remember Kamala is basing her entire campaign. The liberal movement right now is hating Donald Trump. It's abortion. But they won't play clips like that, and that is the real story. They hide the truth from you, and when they do speak to reporters or they are questioned that they're usually feeling. They're usually just getting sent layups. No one. I mean, Brett Barett did a great job. Grill and Kamala the other day, she had no idea what to do. I read that her whole team was waving their hands trying to get this whole thing to stop. That needs to happen. Every time any of these people that is supposed to be super powerful and representing it entire country, every time they're questioned, they should be sweating if they have anything that they're lying about. That's a real question, that's real, that's real questioning, and that's that's gone. I don't know where that went. I feel like I used to witness that when I was a kid. But keep your eye on these bills that I mentioned, track them, look for events happening, research her stance and these policies around abortion, and then you will understand why states are gathering forces right now to fight planned parenthood. Oh and another thing, if you've never researched research who started planned paradig and just research a few quotes from the lady, and then maybe you'll understand why that black mother was outside of an abortion clinic protesting, and why even more, you should understand how much of a travesty it is and how much of an injustice it is that she goes to prison while those two ladies, if you want to call them that that you just heard, they get to hobnob and go to parties while they do the work that they do. Doctor Mangola couldn't have done it any worse. Well, friends, thank you for joining me tonight on the midnight news, and I want you to pray for those two women that they can somehow see the light. I want you to continue to be the light for your friends and family, and I want you to most importantly always, always, always make sure and be ready