Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Bigfoot Society and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society. I've got the privilege of talking to Selena Don today from Gadsden, Alabama. Selena had reached out to myself about an interesting encounter she had while serving court documents to an individual in Piedmont, Alabama, a little north of the Talladaygan Nash Force. If listeners are aware of that area, they are aware of how it can get so Selena, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: How's it going today, It's going great. Jeremiah, thank you for having me absolutely.
Speaker 1: You know, I want to make sure that you have enough time, Selena, to share what you've encountered down there in Alabama. So I'm going to go ahead and pass things right over to you and take us back to when you had this encounter in Piedmont, Alabama.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jeremiah, thank you. I grew up in a small town called Glencoe, which is located one minute exactly from Gadsden, Alabama. I mean, it's right there beside one another. So, like I said, all my life, I've lived in Glencoe, Alabama, and the word bigfoot was just a joe. It just was. It was like something off tea, you know, so we just never thought it was real. None of us, none of my family, friends, or anybody I ever interacted with, believed that that was a real creature. And anyway, so throughout my life, you know, after I finished school, I was in health care and never had been in any kind of law enforcement or anything. But I was taking care of Sheriff mac Hocumb's mother in law, and he walked in and said, Selena, you've got the kind of personality that I need from my front desk at the Sheriff's department, And I said, at the Shriff's department, you know, because like I said, healthcare in the law enforcement was a huge jump, and I had never been inside of a jail or anything like that, so I was very nervous about the introduction that all of even humoring the idea of going to work for any kind of law enforcement. So it was a huge jump. But I took a chance and showed up at the Sheriff's department to do my paperwork and he had everything ready for me automatically, so that was nice. But when I showed up, he told me, he said, Selena, the front desk lady that I was going to let you replace, has changed your mind. She wants to stay, so I need you to work inside the jail instead of being a front desk person. And of course my heart just dropped because I thought I'll be inside the jail. It was a huge jump, you know, going from a receptionist to a officer inside the jail. And he took me inside the jail. He had all the inmates, of course, line up to the revelie and then they stood one by one, stepped out and said here, ma'am, and then stepped back into line and I was shaking so bad doing that. I remember being so nervous being you know. But what I found out is they're just regular people. That's made a couple of bad judgments. So anyways, like I said, I met some really really sweet people in there. Turned out to be really kind people. Met some people that was a site. But anyway, I got a lot of experience working from central control, working through the hojail, you know, controlling every movement in the jail, and then started transporting I and ass Toccurt in Atlanta, went through the Jacksonville State Jeff School Academy. Just a lot of physical test and mental tests and things like that. So it was good experience for a woman that's went from health care to law enforcement, went from there to community corrections, married, my supervisor went to both of us went to work at Ediwall County Shares's department. So I started out from Marshall County Sharff's department to Ediwall County Shares's department and then had a neigh replacement. That nigh replacement changed everything for me because my balance wasn't good good enough to you know, do that kind of work because you never know what you will be confronted with. So I thought, I'll just take a job that's less hazardous, you know. So the next thing, you know, I took a job delivering court documents. But what little did I know that it actually been ended up being a more dangerous job than working even at the Sheriff's department. So anyways, I went to Hayed and took the job. Some of them were pleasant, some of them people didn't take it personally, you know, against me. To deliver the court documents. I've seen some beautiful areas in Alabama that I never had seen, so that was nice. But then I had a couple of bad experiences. Somebody shot over my head as I was trying to get to my vehicle. They you know, you just never know what you'll encounter. So it caused me to even be more you know, mindful of diet delivering court documents that it can be even more dangerous than working in jail. So one day I took a job delivering court documents. And like I said, I live in Gadsden, So I drove about twenty five minutes to this area and it's Impaiedmont, Alabama, and it's down some country roads. A lot of back roads. Well, I used my GPS to get there. I arrived and the person wasn't home. But if you deliver the court documents to someone that lives on the same property that is ken to the you're serving, you can serve that person. Such as if I'm delivering to Selena done, but Selena is not there, I can deliver it to her mom or dad. So I went on the same piece of property to deliver the court documents, but it was at the mom and dad's house, which set directly in front of the survey's house. Well, I turned into the driveway. I had my flashers on, and I had tried this Adreas for three days prior, also trying to call and they were never at home. So this was my fourth day driving to this Andreas trying to serve it. And so sometimes you can arrive at a job and in two minutes you've made that money and you can head home. But that's not how this went. I had been three days prior, and so this was the fourth day. So I turned into the driveway. It was a little after seven am, because I thought I've tried at twelve pm one day, I tried at three pm. One day. I tried at five pm one day, so this time, if I arrived early enough in the morning, I can catch them, hopefully getting up on their way to work. That was what was in my head. I had done that previously, serving real early. So, like I said, I turned in flashers on. I sat there for a while, looking for maybe a lamp to be cut on, maybe a front door to open, somebody to come out. But they had a large black dog, and I wasn't at the point yet where I could outrun a black dog due to my knee replacement. So I sit in my car with my doors locked and my window up and just waiting for any movement. And what I was gonna do was if they stepped outside, I was gonna just, you know, maybe row my window down, crack my door a little bit and tell them who I was, introduce myself and just hand them the court documents and that would be you know. But that's not what happened. I pulled in, like I said, glaciers on set there while kept watching for a window to raise, a lamp to come on, anything, and I glanced to the right. Nothing was on the property except for the house, the carport, the little shed that the car parked under. They had a brand new Broncho and a Harley Davison sitting under the carport. So I thought, it's a pretty piece of property way back, you know, surrounded by a bunch of woods, and I just thought, what a pretty piece of property. Well, the grass was unbelievably green. You know a lot of houses here yards in Gadsden and around Gadsden have some brown spots and the yard is green, but not as pretty as this was. This was really pretty grass. And I remember thinking to myself, I thought, Lord, I've always dreamed to go into Ireland because everything's so green and pretty there, and this grass was so pretty. It reminded me of the pictures I had seen in Ireland. Anyway, so I would look glance to the right, just look at the house, maybe the windows and the door, making sure nobody was coming out, you know. That way i'd be able to keep a look out some Sometimes the serfs go easy, sometimes they don't. Anyways, and so I just happened to glance back up and looked towards you know, the little carport that had the Harley and the new Broncos sitting under it, and just glanced up, and when I did, there was this larger, larger than life. This thing was and I'm sorry, my voice is shaken. This thing was so black and so large that I literally sat there with my mouth open, and I thought, Okay, what am I looking at? And I did that thing where I was calculating in my mind, did you not paid enough attention to this yard that maybe you overlooked that Selena? Was it something that was already in the yard. Is it a big piece of black plywood, shape like a you know, a human, but yet larger, a lot larger than a human. And maybe you just didn't observe like you thought you did, you know, because you're trained to be so observant when you pull on to a person's property, and you know, details like that, describing what the person looks like. You know, we have to do a report on every bit of that, even doing a serve. So I thought to myself, I started doubt, you know, and I even took Cleenex and tried to clean my windshield. I thought, is this something on my window that's just appearing to be something large and black? But Jeremiah, this wasn't just something large. This was something larger than large. I mean, I just people say, you know, how tired was it? It was like a small tree, like a not a tree tree that's you know, hundreds of feet high. I'm talking if I had to calculate this thing, Oh my gosh, I'm talking ten or something like that. I mean, it was so large that it was making me doubt my common sense, you know, and even my training. I was absolutely down my intelligence at this point. And I thought, okay, what in a word of I seeing? Well, I took and I have a holder on my windshield and it holds my cell phone. So I took my phone, and I still looked at that house now, because like I said, if you've ever been shot at, your mind is also looking at that front door to see if anybody's coming out. So you got what's standing in front of you on your mind. If somebody's coming out that door, you know, worried about them coming up with a shotgun or something. And so anyways, I just was looking at that, looking back at the house to the right, looking back up at that, and I grabbed my phone off the windshield and thought, I'll just take a picture and when I get home, I can look at it real good and zoom in and it'll it'll explain everything. You know, It'll it'll show detail, and it'll be something simple, you know, something that I just may be overlooked. And then, like I said, I grabbed my phone, I took a picture. And when I did, when I raised my phone up and mashed click, there was a small tea tiny, short, pale, skinny mountainurished bones are showing. There's just it was like walking in on a person. I described it in one of my interviews as walking in on a person that maybe was laying in a hospital bedt or nursing home, that couldn't eat, that had maybe malnourished and got to the point where their bones were showing and protrude. And I seen everything from cheap bones to ReBs. I mean, it was a sight at the difference in this big black thing beside it compared to this small, malnourished tea tiny beilt, gray, pale creature that was standing by this larger than life black creature. The difference is that the big black one had hair all its face. I couldn't see a nose, cheek, chin, nothing, But yet the little, small gray one was so detailed I can tell you every tiny detail about the gray one, but all I can tell you about the black one was hair was in his face, and it had hair over it. But it was so large that you could not even see. You know how when a human stands up, their arms hang down to their side and you can see like daylight or light come between each under each arm, between that and the hills. This thing was so large and had so much hair on it.
Speaker 1: Big so society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: You could just see the outlining the higher I keep saying fervent, I mean higher, but the higher on this thing, and how large it was, and the color was such a deep black, And then all of a sudden you see the opposite was standing beside it, which is tiny, small, a mound, irish white pail. I mean, it was just so tinny. But it threw me off because not only was there such a difference in these things standing side by side, there was also what appeared to be And like I said on my other interviews, I know how this sounds before I say it, it appeared as though the small one had made some sort of hat out of deer antlers. It looked like it had not much hair at all, the little small one, and it had deer antlers on top of its head. It had placed some kind of deer antler thing on its head, as if it had made its own homemade hat or something. And I know hat sounds so like I said, I just went into some kind of Lord, what am I looking at? You know? It was bad enough to be black thing, which I have not maries about that all my life, that big black one, because I've never seen anything like that in my life as far as size. I knew that it was a breathing creature, but I didn't want to admit that it was a breathing creature I was looking at. So anyways, I took pictures. But I felt like what if I didn't even see these things till now? What if something's behind me? So I immediately took my phone and I said click, click, click, and I went from the left shoulder in a circle all the way around, so in case there was something to the left or right of my car or behind me that I'd be able to see them. But I went into some kind of shop. Jeremiah, I can't explain the feeling. I failed, and my mind was saying, okay, Selena, hurry, get out of here, hurry, But yet my body was not moving the way my mind was telling me to move. Strange since sensation I have ever failed, was, you know, just not being able to function the way my mind's telling my body to do, which is hurry, get out of here. So come time for me to put my car in reverse and back out of there. I was in some kind of shock, and I kept squeezing my gear shift to put it reverse so tight. In my mind, I was thinking, you're missing break your gear shift. That's how tight I was squeezing it. So when I finally did get the car in reverse, you'd think, in my mind, I'm saying hurry, hurry, you know, But my body was moving so slow, and I remember thinking urry, heurry, but my hand was taken forever putting it in the R position in reverse. So here I am shaking and like I said, not thinking straight, just wanting to get out of there. And I backed it up so slow, and I remember thinking hurry, Slana, hurry, but yet my body was not moving fast. And also I remember thinking go faster, put it, you know, go faster. When I put it in reverse. Well, I finally got my car in drive, and I still was poking to exit the gravel that led to the asphalt road, because when their driveway ends its asphalt. Immediately after the gravel, it's asphalt. And as soon as my car hit that asphaltjre my eye absolutely lost total control of my leg because as soon as it hit the asphalt, I was speeding at an unsafe I know this sounds crazy, but an unsafe speed. It was just the scariest thing, you know, seeing something that is not supposed to be. It just sent my mind and my body into well, I've never served another court document, let's put it like that. So when I hit that asphalt, my leg just totally hit that gas And I mean, I don't even know how fast I was going, but it was a lot faster than that speed. Living on that road, I do know that. So I hit the stop sign at the end of the road, and I don't I didn't want to stop, to be honestly, I wanted to hurry and get home, you know. But I looked to the right, and I looked to the left to stop signing. There was this big, huge exformation sitting to the left, and I thought, how in the world. Have I been here this is day four and never seen that exformation? You know what was your mind? Well, you know, why didn't you observe that you've been here four days in a row, So why have you never seen that? Anyways, I just took and hit that gas again. There's another quick stop sign. I took a right. That road led me I still, you know, going through GPS. That road led me right back to two seventy eight in hoax Bluff, and I headed home to Gaston. I got home and I looked at my photos, and I could not believe the things I seen in those pictures, things that I had never ever imagined that a human mind could see. I mean I thought that I just I couldn't imagine. There was a female bigfoot holding a baby on her hip. There was another bigfoot that was standing near a bunch of what we would call ivy. Let's see one laying down in the grass that was trying to hide, but its leg was real far up. It didn't do a good job hiding. There was a juvenile bigfoot had its arm around the ladder in an old shed. It was just very, very shocking to look at these pictures. The big foot in the ivy had a haircut that was straight across, as if somebody had put a bowl on its head and its hair was straight across, like like they as if they cut their own hair, or had a way to cut their own bins or It was a strange sight. All of them was strange to look at, and I thought, what in the world am I looking at? So to verify what I had looked at, I sent my pictures immediately to a couple of my friends. They said, lord, Selena, what have you captured in these pictures? I said, I can only tell you what I've seen. And you know, I mean I was still voice shaken, and they were doing this, you know, like we see it to Selena, you know. So I thought, well, that's my friends. What if they just want to be supportive, you know, I need to send these pictures to some professional people that's in this line of work that can tell me if I've lost my mind, you know. And so anyways, I sent I called or you know, filled out a moofun report uh bfro uh that called me and wants to meet with me and and want you know, wants me to walk the through my day and you know, it's just been one interview after the next, and people have been very welcome, and you know, you have a couple of skeptics that don't want to believe you. But thank goodness, I got pictures, and so that helped. You know. If I could do anything again over, I would have mashed video, but my mind was not working correctly. So I just, you know, grabbed my phone and started taking pictures and got out of there. But what happened was after I got home, sent those to my friends and contacted several people. I reached out to the one I was supposed to serve and I said, I captured something, you know, on your property that I think maybe you need to see. And you know, I left that voicemail. Course didn't get a call back. So anyways, I tried to go back on day five, which was the day after. I thought, I've got to go back out there. I've got to see if what I seen is all a big misunderstanding. My mind played tricks on me, you know, was I seeing things? Was it something in the yard? Was it just me? You know? Was it maybe your mind just overreacting about something small, something simple. I went back out there for day five. I showed up. The mother come outside. She had a towel on her head, and she said hi, and I said, yes, ma'am. I said, I have some court documents to serve your son, but he's not home and I can't and get in touch with him. I said, can I subserve and give them to you? And I said, she said yes, of course, and she apologized for the towel on her head. She had just got out of the shower. She was real sweet, and I said, also, I've captured some pictures of something on your property that I think you need to see. And she said, hold on one and let me go in the house and get my glasses. So she went in the house and she got her glasses and she come back out without the towel on her hand, and she took my phone and I showed her how to do, you know, scroll to the right so she could look at all the pictures. And she her demeanor went from being real sweet to a very quiet, uh you know, she closed up on me. Her smile laughed. She got real quiet, and she said, I just don't know what to think about this. I just don't know what to think. And I said, oh, my lord, I have upset her. I said, okay, I took my phone back. I said thank you and thank you for accepting the documents, and have a good day. And so I backed out that of course they weren't there. They were not there, So I knew that I wasn't seeing things the day before. I made sure and took after pictures by the way, before I even the mother even came outside. So there was nothing in that yard. Nothing. So I wasn't seeing things the day before. And so when I got home. A week went by and I got a phone call and it was the one I was officially posed to serve, which was the son. And he said, Selena, I heard that you served my mother my court documents and I said yes I did. And he said I heard that you showed her some pictures of some things you found in her yard. And I said yes I did. And he said, I'd like for you to meet me at twelve o'clock noon this coming up Saturday. And he said twelve o'clock noon, I'll show you what I've got, and you show me what you've got, and Jeremiah, my face went strange and my voice changed, and I said, what you got? You know, as if I was shocked to hear that there's something else went on on his property that he knows about, you know what I'm saying. So it was just a shock to me to hear him say what he's got, you know. So a week later, that following Saturday, I went to meet him. I knocked on the door, He opened the door, he was very kind. I walked in. He sent this little girl to her room, and the next thing you know, he sits down beside me, very very kind, Southerly gentlemen, and pulls out old fashioned polaroids, like the old kind of I had pictures on the phone. He had the old fashioned paper kind that you get developed. And he said, here's what I've got. And I said, okay, here's what I've got, and I hand it in my phone. He had pictures of fourteen inch footprints, sixteen inch footprints or eighteen inch footprints, seventeen inch footprints. It was footprints in the snow. It was damaged cane poles, sugar cane poles that had been you know, just mowed down. You could tell it was just like not cut off, but like somebody had stepped on. We'll see in Alabama a lot of people make fishing posts, homemade fishing posts out of those poles, out of that, you know, those cane poles, And so I knew had they tried to break one with my hand one time, and there's just no way you could do that with your hanging. They're that strong. We have to sew them to even cut them down. And these things had just stepped on them like they were blades of grass. They had demolished their yard, he said, Selena. This has been going on for years. He said, My grandparents had a house right out here in the field. That house has been tore down now because they're passed on, he said, but they had a house up here, and she'd call me and say, hurry, grandson, hurry. They're out here in the garbage. I can hear them talking. I can't understand what they're saying, but I can hear them talking. And he said, so for years these things have been on this property. And I said, I have a feeling they just stepped out to strictly tell me you've been sitting here for a while. We're watching over this property. They didn't approach my car, they didn't make a noise. You know, a lot of people asked me. Did I smell anything. No, My car doors were locked, my windows were up. It was August the seventh of twenty twenty four, so I had the air on, you know, so I couldn't hear anything. That didn't make any noises. They didn't, you know, try to come towards me at all. They just stood there. It's like they were just watching me to step out and say, I'm watching over this property. You need to leave. Oh. They didn't scare me any way as far as approaching me. And he said, but this has been going on for years. So I told him about the dog and I said, I was scared to get out of the car to even knock on your mama's door. And he said, that dog don't bite in the first place. It's a large black dog, but it don't bite.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: He said. But I said that the big dog was up against the fence, you know, like it was hugging that fence. It wouldn't even get up. And he said it was hugging the fence and I said, yes, by the puppies in the fence. And because they were some small puppies in the fence. He said, that big black dog don't ever get around those puppies. It don't like them. It can't stand those little puppies. It's jealous and it never wants to get near those little puppies. It always keeps its distance. I said. It was hugged up to that fence, right around the baby puppies in the back porch fence. And then there was a oh shed. Now, Jeremiah, I am a no nonsense kind of person. I have to have explanations for everything as if i'm you know, like I told you, not just in law enforcement, booking people in and things like that, but when I serve somebody, I've got to get back in the car and fell out a report. How tall they were, any scars, marks, tattoos, where they wearing earrings, what color hair, how much did they weigh. That's how serious these court documents are. When you serve them, you know they're not a joke. So and the judge want some served within three days. So anyways, I had to be professional. But yet doing this this day, I did not feel, you know, like I fulfilled that I went into some kind of shock or something. But anyways, we had to pay such close attention to detail that you know, I paid attention to detail, and that's why I said, when you pull up on somebody's premises, you immediately start looking around and observing because things have went so howry wrong in the past, you know, And like I said, it don't feel good to get shot. That's not fun at all. It's very scary. So you know, you want to make sure that you survey it scene as they say. You know, it was just a very scary situation. Like I said, they didn't approach me, they just stood still. But to know that what I've always heard is really it's existing in front of my eyes. It's a very scary thing. And it was more scary telling my story. So when I did my first couple of interviews, it was all I could do. Jeremiah, I admit it. I cried. I cried like a little baby on those interviews. I was not professional at all telling my story. It was very hard. My voice is still shaken now, but I don't cry anymore because these things exist and it's something that I've had to come to terms with. But it's just very shocking to me that you know something is so close and come to find out there's a lot more people that has seen these things than me, So it made me feel better to know that, you know what, I reported to you know, the BFROO and reached out to people and told you as well that I get to tell my story now and that I do it no longer crying, but I do it so that people know that, out of all of our lives, after hearing what's just supposed to be just strictly something you know that's not real, that these things exist. And I want people to know that when they're taking their children camping and swimming and things like that, they need to make sure that they you know, go with them and go you know, make sure they look over their families and watch over them and things. And I just needed to tell people that anybody that would listen, that these things are real. You know, that something I didn't believe in is now in my mind, verifiably real. So that's where we're at today.
Speaker 1: Selene. I thank you for sharing what you experienced that day. That's absolutely incredible encounter and happened more recent than I would have guessed. You said eight seven twenty four, so just agus.
Speaker 2: Seven twenty twenty four, and it was a few minutes after seven am. It was daylight outside, but just a little miss was leaving, you know, the sun was dissing the pop completely out. In other words, so I had a good view. It was terrifying because not because they were mean or anything. You know, a lot of people want to hear that they tried to take my car something like that. They did not approach me at all. They stood still. It was failed strictly them stepping out to say, Okay, what are you here for. You've been here a little, you know, because I sat there a while looking to, you know, see if I could catch them getting up making their coffee this and leaf for work, you know. So, and I had pulled from pulling in the driveway at the end of the driveway up a little bit closer to the car port, you know, that way I could maybe keep my flashers on in case they stepped outside. That's not what happened. Your mind, your body goes into shock. You can't control it as much as you try to. And believe me, I'm level headed, and like I said, I've been used to this kind of work, and I know what it's like to need to evaluate what's around you.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely when you were having that conversation with the sun. How did you end that conversation?
Speaker 2: He opened the door for me. Oh yeah, that's right. He opened the door for me, and I thought he was just going to walk me outside, you know the way Southern people do. They say hello, opening their door to you, and then they walk you outside, you know. And so he opened the door for me, and I stepped outside, and he said, now would you show me exactly where this happened? And of course I stood there and showed him where everything happened. And he said, now, will you get in your car, He said, cut your flashers on and show me where the exformation was, you know, at the end of the road. Well, I got in my car and he got on his side by side, you know, one of those I forget who makes somebody it's like a gator or a little full wheell suv thing, and he got on that and he got behind me and put his flashers on, and very slowly we started driving up the road. Now keep in mind this road is five to six miles long to get to the stop sign, because that's how this house was only two houses on the road, and it was just him and his mom and dad's house. So you're talking about a secluded area with a lot of forestry. So I'm in front of him, he's behind me, and he's side by side. Well, I'm planning on driving five or six miles to get to the end of this road. And we pull out the driveway and start driving very slowly, and all of a sudden, they start showing on the left exformation tree brak, exformation tree break, all kind of weird, looking like somebody's been playing pixie sticks. I call it in the woods. You know, it's just crazy. And I'm saying, whoa wait a minute, it's not supposed to be. It's another five miles right, or five and a half mile, six miles whatever to the end of this road. What is going on here that I'm seeing it right here when we leave your house? So what had happened was these things were they're all along. My mind just wasn't observing the forest as I'm driving back and forth. I just wasn't, you know, paying attention to the forest as I'm driving. So the only one I had seen was at the stop sign at the very end of the road, and it began right as we pulled out of his driveway. It was the craziest experience. He said, these things are beginning right here at the property as you leave my driveway. And I, you know, I was only thinking of the one at the end, at the stop sign. I thought that's the only one there was. So that's how it ended. And he followed me. I mean it just kept on and on and on, and finally he said, okay, my little girl, you know, it's back at the house, which she appeared to be eleven or twelve, you know, when we had not went far down the road. He said, let me get back to the house. My daughter's at the house. And I said, yeah, And so I understand, if you have any questions further, you know, just call me. And that's how it ended, and you know, to this day, because he told me if I needed to come back, you know, if I wanted to just come back on with the property, just do a little observing that I was welcome to just give him a call ahead of time. That's what he ended the conversation with. Well, I tried calling him. No more phone calls, no more accepting my phone calls. Totally, We're not extra text, I mean unreachable. So after I met with him face to face. He showed me what he had, I showed you what I had, and then we did the you know, looking at the property. After we left his address, there was no more communication. It's like it's almost as if now I'm just guessing on this. It's almost as if he spoke with his mom and dad and they said, we don't want to circus out here. You know, no more contact with this woman. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean that's a story I've heard multiple times. And back in the seventies. I mean, there would be individuals that would share things like this, and they would get newspapers from all over the United States just hounding them.
Speaker 2: You know. Well, the BFROO asked for an executive dress. I gave them the exactly dress. And you know, as far as like I said, it's a professional, hopefully a professional thing where you come out and ask permission of the landowners if they can look, and if they say no or yes or whatever, that's between them. But I did feel like and a lot of people might keep it to theirself. But in my opinion, if I have children and I'm going to take my children camping, swimming, hiking, or I'm going myself, you know, I want to know that there's something out there other than the animals that we've been told about. I want to know that there's something so large that it could have absolutely and I'm not kidding how big this thing was. It could have ripped my doorslap off. But yet they just stood still. The little one was so malnourished. I cannot explain. You could see every bone it was if it had no blood in it. Almost, that's how pale this thing was. But Jeremiah, the thing about the shed. He told me during the conversation, when I was looking at his photos and he had my phone looking at my pictures, he told me, Selin, of this thing that you captured in the shed, there's three faces. One of them looks like my granddaddy. Well, see, Jeremiah, that's what I was going to tell you where to go. I am a explanation kind of girl. If something happens, I want no wine and how okay? So okay, I understand that there's creatures that I thought weren't real. Fine, we understand that we verified between you and I that these things have existed on this property for years, and I understand that fully and yes, I'm shocked, but I understand it fully. And now we have confirmed that between the two of us, So let's move on. You're telling me that that picture of the three faces in the shed, you know, I accidentally caught the shed when I did the circle, you know, left shoulder to right shoulder, click click click. You know, well, when I caught the picture of the shed, not only was there a juvenile bigfoot that had its little arm and hand wrapped around the ladder. He said, that shed nobody goes in it for years now because the grandparents has passed away. The house has been torn down, so they're not even alive anymore, so nobody goes in that shed. The roof is unstable and it's falling in, so nobody ever goes in it anymore, he said, none of us. We're just letting it fall in, you know. So the next thing I know, I said, if the creatures I see around are living beings, and we've confirmed that between the two of us, then what in the world are you telling me that that's your Grendadd's ghost? Is that what? I don't know nothing about all that now, you know, it's one thing. The creatures were pictured it's another to tell me that I've captured three faces in that barn, and one over them looks like your grendaddy that has passed away. So you're talking about an area that you know, I can't even explain. I can't begin to explain what that's about. You know, you can even see the white cowboy hat on his head. Is it's I mean, these pictures are fascinating. So what do you think about all this year?
Speaker 1: I mean, I have a ton of more questions because this is absolutely very intense. So I'd like to work through some of those. The one that was very skinny and white and gray. What details did you notice to make you think, yes, I'm looking at a sasquatch and not potentially something else.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know, except for it and standing beside the large what can only be described as a patty but had humongous hair like hair loane hanging all over its face.
Speaker 1: Big. So society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: As far as you asking me if it's a sasquatch. Also, I have no idea, but it was standing right beside this loop. Jeremiah, I'm I'm running out of words here. When I how I described it, and I know it's not a good explanation, but it was as if Hollywood had made a huge stunt thing to stand in the yard. That's why going back on day five to try to reserve these papers and to try to take pictures of the after photos the day after and was so important. There's nothing that's supposed to be that big in life, that's a living creature, you know, There's nothing that's supposed to be standing up huge and black, and I mean a black that you've never seen before. You know that it is so sut black that you just I've never seen that color black before. That's how dark this thing was. And I remember telling on one of my interviews, I walked in at Christmas time to a jewelry store because I love jewelry and I just wanted to look through the jewelry cases, you know, for rains and the range and just look. And I walked into a jewelry store, and instead of my eyes going towards all these beautiful pieces of jewelry in these cases, I seen at the corner of my eyes something tall and huge and black. And I immediately looked to the left and it was a big, huge, safe, a huge black safe behind their business office, you know, at the jewelry store, huge black safe. And instead of enjoying looking at jewelry at Christmas, like what I intended to be doing, you know, my mind went there, which is this big black safe that I'm looking that standing against this wall at a jewelry store at Christmas? Here I am thinking about what I seen. I was seventh. You know, it's everywhere you go now. Used to walk outside, and you used to enjoy the outdoors, But now you're thinking what's behind that patch of trees? Know, you're no longer getting to just walk outside. You're wondering what's behind that patch of trees or this patch. Of course, I've not seen nothing else since. I'm just telling you that. You know, I see the tree brakes and exclamations in a couple of areas, but I've never seen another creature since that day. Well, I cannot tell you what this small thing was standing beside this big black thing, except for it was standing beside it, So what could it be? I don't know. I'm assuming that it was a smaller one that was maybe elderly. Another show pointed out that it might be one with down syndrome or maybe that has a disease that you know, maybe I don't know about it because I don't know much about these creatures. But it's made me go into studying a lot and watching a lot of documentaries. And I have my own channel now because I love to hear other people's experiences at Bigfoot, and I just I can't hear enough as part, you know, And I always love to hear testimonials because I want to hear what they experienced, and and I love knowing that I'm not the only person that's ever been through this something so traumatic, you.
Speaker 1: Know, absolutely, and I could see how this would would set you off on a you know, investigating, trying to figure this out for yourself has that effect, definitely. I'm looking at the BFO website for Calhoun County. There's definitely not anything on there so that I mean, if if they did take down info from you, which I hope they did, it's probably in their private database.
Speaker 2: They took the rapport and so I'm assuming it'll get logged and put in there. But they already have reached out the BFROO and wanted, you know, to make sure they could come and may with me and so they're supposed to tell me what date they're going to contact me and tell me what date we're going to you know, over there, to that residence.
Speaker 1: And so it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, this is also new. It's new. It's not even been what six months, it's six months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, Okay, So the question on everyone's mind, I can guarantee is what happened to the photos.
Speaker 2: The photos are in my phone. My best friend also has a backup copy. You can find them on my channel also at Southern Bell Bigfoot, because I want to share what I've seen. I mean, you know, I want people to see what I've seen.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. So those are on your YouTube channel. You're saying, yes, Southern Bill Big Band, So we will definitely link to that so that people can go check that out.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh, was so there was there? Was there an actual report done by yourself that included all this information?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean every detail. The BFROO asked every detail about it. I mean from the time to the day to the you know what I seen, what address? They asked for the exact the dress, and I gave it. So I'm hoping that they respect them and send someone to ask individually, and that people don't bombard on what cameras and I'll they you know, I'm sure they do it professionally. They have to by law of course.
Speaker 1: Now was there a report done for the Sheriff's office as well?
Speaker 2: Oh? I didn't know. I was supposed to do one to the Shires Department. Oh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I guess I misunderstood. So earlier you were saying that when you do things like this, you have to like write everything up. And I assume that was for like a report for something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was working for ABC Legal doing court documents service.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they would have whole report.
Speaker 2: So well, I didn't tell anybody what I seen. I didn't want to sound crazy, except I just started taking pictures and then called the BFR. I mean, you know, food out my report. And then they called me back and spoke with me and asked me. I said, okay, if they called me to meet with me that day and may show them where it's at. So I'm waiting on that call, and then I have something else that happened to me in January of this past year. It was Sunday morning. I had got a brand new puppy, and I had had that in every placement of course also and so I had a brand new puppy and I was trying to train at Jeremiah and it was three something in the morning. I do remember that. And I had church and Sunday stood that morning. That's another reason I can remember this so well. I leapt to the back porch and I opened that back door for my puppy, Ginger, my new puppy, g to go outside. And it was actually the coldest day of the year in Alabama so far, and so I opened that door, and I remember thinking, ooh, I need a house coat, you know, because I had on my sleep shirt. And I just opened the door, and I thought, nobody else is a wake anyway, So I let Ginger go outside, and I just so had to glance up and something that I cannot explain to this day. I've reached out to move on, and of course they called me and got all the details. But a large pink mass, and I mean a large pink mass is in my sky right over my backyard. I immediately, instead of mashing photos, I had enough common sense to me to go ahead, even though I was shivering, and I videoed that joker, and this thing is so large and it was so crazy. The outside of it staged stationary. The outside of it would not move at all, but the inside it was almost as if something's trying to bust out the top, the sides, the bottom. It was like something was trying to bust out of this thing, but yet the outside would never budge. It was only the inside that was moving around. And when you slow and go step by step, you know, frame by frame on the video, that thing changes positions and it's the craziest features that you'll ever see. That video is also on Southern Belbifoot on my videos, so make sure people tune into that also.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this is just such an interesting story. You mentioned that you've started to look around and investigate things. Have you found other reports of bigfoot in this similar area where this house was, or Seam County, Calhoun County, see.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyone in that area, but I do know that there are in other areas I accidentally found of exclamations and tree breaks and stuff like that. Messy forest is what I call it. Now. There's one thing when Pinekong's file in the tree files here and Yonder is another to look like something with hands is doing all this. I mean, just you know, making a playground out of a patch of forest. And so I have accidentally found those was watching a reality TV show and a family had lost a family member and nobody has said a word, and I'm sitting there looking and watching old episodes and I'm like, is that what I think it is? And I noticed that there are three creatures peeking and moving and moving frame by frame. They're just moving and watching this family grave in their front yard on a reality TV show and they don't even know it. And I'm like, oh my lord, you wouldn't. You'd be surprised at how much your mind starts tuning in to stuff like that, because you start watching the trees in the forest that you never looked at and paid attention to before, you know, and so you just start paying attention to detail after something like this happens, you know. But I've never seen another creature in real life myself except for that one day.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's such a such a fascinating account, and it'll be very interesting to see where this turned or where this goes next once the bfro O investigator is able to you know, connect with you, and they might be able to check things out. I mean, that's a tricky one because they're going to have to probably connect the owner, contact the owner of the property, get the okay to go out there. And I know they've done stuff like that before in the past, but it does take a lot of work to get stuff like that together. But it would be very interesting to see what comes of this.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, Jeremiah, I don't mean to interrupt by all means, but I would tell you this. I have thought about that, and I've put myself in their place, and this is what I think about the whole situation. And believe me, I've had six months to think about it, and I do think about it a lot. And that is if something like that exists. I know that they don't want a bunch of circus and you know, newspaper people and all that on the property, but I would definitely want people to know that these creatures exist, if for no other reason but to keep them safe and to keep people's family safe. You know, if there was to be one that is hot tempered, you want your family safe. If you go hunting or swimming or whatever in an area. But these things are being caught invariably crossing roads and highways by law enforcement. They've been caught on military basis, and you have military officers finally telling their stories. So there's people at high levels with very nice reputations that are telling their testimonials now, and so that makes me feel better. It makes me feel like I'm not such a black sheep, and I'll be you.
Speaker 1: Know, absolutely well. I just want to say thank you for coming on the show, Selena and for sharing what you experienced that day, and I'll have your channel linked in the show notes so people can follow along with you as you go through this really developing story as you go along. So thank you for going on or coming on the show today. And is any way that people can contact you if they have things that they might know of about that account as well?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can email me at c w l e n A g A r r E t t at gmail dot com. C w Elina Garrett at gmail dot com. You can reach out to me at Southern bilbig put. I didn't name myself. A friend of mine said, you're like a Southern Bil. We should call you Southern Mail bigput and I said, well, that's just cute enough to be funny, so let's use it. But anyway, you can always reach out to me on my email or my show. I can personally get back with you, and I welcome anyone's questions because I am so serious about investigating this thing. You. You know, I've investigated all my life in a way doing my line of work, so this just makes me more eager to learn about these things.
Speaker 1: You know, absolutely well, best of luck in the future. Will be in touch for sure, And thanks again for coming on the show. Selena.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jerema, thank you.
Speaker 1: Just want to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the podcast. Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show wherever you can. If you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email. Here's a list the Subtle Lake area of Oregon, Rainbow Oregon, McKinsey Bridge area, Sweet Home, pretty much that entire area, the north part. If you get what I mean, I'll see you back next time. Listeners. SASA Summerfest this year July eleventh through the twelfth. It's gonna be fantastic. July eleventh through twelfth in Greenwaters Park and Oakridge, Oregon. And listeners, if you're going to go, you can get a two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code b f S like Bigfoot Society, but BFS and I'll get used some off your cost. Priscilla was nice enough to provide that for my listeners. So there you go. I look forward to seeing you there, So make sure you head over to www dot Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today