Speaker 1: Baby. I'm a gamester too.
Speaker 2: It takes a little tangle.
Speaker 3: You don't mess with mess with.
Speaker 2: Peach Baby Gamester too.
Speaker 3: For good warnings, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 2: They fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 3: All right, folks, we're back with another episode of the Awakened podcast. I'm your host Bradley, and I'm joining today by Julia Hamilton from the Cosmic Peach podcast.
Speaker 2: Julia, thank you, thank so much for joining me. How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good. Actually I need to update that thing because I recently got married in March and uh yeah, so it's Dennis now. But I don't even know how to go about updating that stuff. It's I guess people just know me as that now and it's whatever. But you know, I'm doing good. The conspiracy world has brought many changes to my life within the last year, including my husband who also has a conspiracy theory podcast.
Speaker 2: So let's play this show. What's what's his show called?
Speaker 1: Oh well, he has conspiracy Playtime. And we used to do like movie breakdowns and stuff together and we met through this crazy conspiracy world and we got married on uh March six, and twenty twenty five is nine, so we got married on three six nine and uh yeah, it's it was so conspiratorial of us numbers. But yeah, no, I'm doing really good, probably as good as I could be. I guess. Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've been on Tempo Hat, and I'm sure people have seen you on a number of different shows. But for those who who might not know who you are, would you mind introducing your show and just kind of talk a little.
Speaker 2: Bit about some of the things you talk about in your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, and thanks for having me. I have Cosmic Peach podcasts. It's available wherever you listen to podcasts. And the two times I went on Tinfoil Hat are actually some of the things that I'm most known for and get asked to talk about the most, which is Laurel Canyon and Marilyn Monroe. And I like to cover all kinds of stuff. I like to go in deepest detail as I possibly can. And I really am a huge fan of Dave McGowan and his books like Programmed to Kill Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon. He has a blog where he talks about the Lincoln assassination, the fake moon landing, the Boston Marathon bombing, and I love digging into his work because it's just crazy how the dots connect. We were kind of talking about that before, but it's like people who shouldn't have known each other that know each other. The connections between serial killers that you would never imagine. And so that's the kind of stuff I like to cover on my show. I do a little serial killer stuff. I do cults, you know, true crime stuff like Marilyn I would consider to almost be like a true crime thing what happened to her. And then I do some like paranormal stuff when I can get a good guest on and not like a crazy person. And yeah, so I just I'm all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that sounds like my show. I just like I usually was weird.
Speaker 3: Is I just go where the flow takes me. If that makes any sense, I'll just for that topic and then I'll just I'll just randomly do it.
Speaker 2: I did an episode of he Man one day, and it's like, just because it kind it just felt like that's what I should do.
Speaker 3: And I think, and I'm a Christian, so I just feel like I'm being used for God's will and in a lot of ways because because some of the success of the show doesn't make any sense to me, I'm like, why wouldn't listen to me?
Speaker 2: It's still kind of weirds me out a little bit.
Speaker 1: I guess, Oh, God, me too. I'm the same way. And you know, I cover a lot of I met some really cool Christian conspiracy podcasters out there that have teamed up with me. I've worked with Josh Monday before on like flatter stuff I recently, oh really, Yeah, he's you know, laid back, chill guy. And I've worked with Nephelom Desk Squad Gary Wayne. I do a lot of you know, Genesis six kind of stuff on my show, and I I try not to make it solely about that type of stuff, and I want to offer like a variety in case somebody's like not necessarily ready for that kind of stuff. But I'm with you. I just whatever I feel like is is like on my heart, like I really want to cover it. I did like four part series on Jim Carrey, you know, totally unrelated, so but yeah, it's it's just whatever crosses my field division that I feel like would be a cool presentation. I'll throw it up there on my podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I said that, you know, just in shout out to the Neffelin des Squad guys, Top and Raven.
Speaker 2: I'm buddies with those guys as well.
Speaker 3: They're on the show a few times as well, but yeah, those you know. I try not to get too in deep with my personal religion and spirituality, but I do want to bring people closer to Christ, so I do talk about certain things to hopefully hear people at least in.
Speaker 2: That direction of love and light.
Speaker 3: So so there's a lot of that kind of energy talk on my show, spirituality and things like that.
Speaker 1: I think I got some inspiration when I very first started podcasting from the Confessionals podcast actually because he doesn't like shove it down your throat, but he makes you aware of it and where he stands on everything, and he would just have like the coolest guests on, and I just remembered thinking, like two things can exist at one time. You know, you don't have to shove stuff down people's throat. You can make them aware of how you feel about it and that this exists, but it doesn't have to like be the only thing you talk about and I've I've gotten some cool guests that have went on the Confessionals on my show even and yeah, I mean it's cool. It's just it's really cool. And I love meeting different conspiracies. Obviously I'm not gonna like Cherry Pick who I work with, but I love meeting people who are are kind of like minded and want to talk about the same things. But you know, it's a small community after all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that's how I was just telling you. Before the show.
Speaker 3: I was talking to Rivos from Codigas Codecs of Curiosities and he had mentioned you, and I was like, oh, I've been meaning to reach out to her because there's I talked a lot about the thirty third parallel, which is an energetic lay line electromagnetic energy that flows along the What I'm learning, what I'm discovering more and more is that it's to alurric currents, which is basically electromagnetic electric energy that flows in little vortices around the top of the Earth. And they kind of like it's focused in one region, which is the warmest region, which is the thirty third parallel, which is obviously the thirty third degree latitude of our line of latitude north of the equator. But it's also like in that basically from thirty third south to thirty third north in that whole region, it's a warm region, so there's going to be a lot of that electrical current energy. And what happens is there's higher than normal magnetic field notis that happened, And this is what I think actually bring a lot of portals and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: This is kind of stuff I like to talk about.
Speaker 3: One of the things I noticed early on though, was that there's a lot of celebrities born on that region, especially on the thirty third parallel. Yeah, and Marilyn Monroe is one of them because LA is right on the thirty third parallel. So that's why I wanted to have you on, was to kind of pick your brain about the tie into the energies that surround celebrities. So essentially, what I believe is that there are people who are born into this world after major events like major wars. I think that there are people who are, for lack of a better word, let's just call them like star seeds or someone who has a higher than normal energy that are born to affect change in the world. In the positive way, right, But when they come into this world, they're captured immediately, and I think they do this and this he takes it down another totally different path.
Speaker 2: But I think somebody asked me about my son. They were like, we want to see if he's.
Speaker 3: Fit for the Gifted and Talented program and stuff like that. So I think that there are programs that they have in place to sort of capture the energies of or try to get ahead of it and capture these people early on and then try to groom them for what they want, for whatever their agenda is. And I think people like Elvis and Maryland both born on the thirty third parallel. Maryland died on the thirty three parallel as well.
Speaker 2: And Sodi excuse me, so did Elvis. But I think they are energies.
Speaker 3: They always have handlers that sort of, you know, just like Kanye West with his handler Harley Pasternak, right, they always have handlers that kind of oversee everything and guide them in the direction they want to be guided. And so excuse me, but I did notice that Maryland was kind of one of those. I wouldn't say the first one, but she seems to be like a huge figure in that domino effect that I've known you. You know, this is I just mentioned two of them, but you got Johnny Cash and you got Hank Aaron, you got some of the biggest names in celebrity.
Speaker 2: You know, Kanye West.
Speaker 1: Were born on the thirty third parallel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got kind of waste.
Speaker 1: What if they die, what if they don't what if they're not born on it, but they die on it. I don't know that it's significant.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that.
Speaker 3: Like Kennedy was assassinated on the thirty third parallel, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, christ was Seck was crucified near the thirty third parallel. It's like the thirty second parallel or something like that. So what I'd ended up discovered, when I'm starting to discover, is that it's a region. It's not necessarily a line. It's more or less a region of Earth that's warm. And again, for people who want to listen to that, you can hear, you know, sixty something episodes of me talking about that kind of stuff. But yeah, I guess, like I said, the reason I had you on was because I wanted to talk a little bit about that and pick your brain to see if you think that celebrities are sort of born into this world to affect change. They have their stars, you know, that's why they call them stars. They have higher than normal energy and that star power is used for occult like influence.
Speaker 2: So they're captured early on, right, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting. Oh no, you're good. You're good. It's interesting that you mentioned like the Gifted and Talented program because I said something similar in a recent episode, because I mentioned the book Program to Kill by Dave McGowan and the connections between these serial killers. And if you look at the connections between them, I almost feel like they know and a lot of them are military, right, And I think that there is testing that's done for kids at an early age, and they're looking for levels of psychopathy. I think they look for levels of like mental illness and certain things. But they don't they don't come right out and say we're testing to see who the next psychopath is we can use. And then it's just so happen they end up in the military, and then just so happen after that they become Jeffrey Dahmer. But that's what happened like he had, like Jeffrey Dahmer's past is crazy, but I do feel like they look for certain children in these gifted and talented or other type of programs, and then later on they're used in such and such a way. And with Maryland in particular, she was an orphan so I think that it's easy pickens when you have no parents around, and you can just run through orphanages and look for these kind of kids and just pluck them out and do whatever with them. I mean, she might be an extreme case. I know that I mentioned before we got started that someone sent me something I guess it was from the JFK files that she is a certified like CIA asset. I know that she had top secret clearance to this place called Lookout Mountain Laboratory where they said they were they were filming or or editing or testing some kind of like footage of some kind, but there was other like classified purposes for this place, and she had top secret clearance. The president had top secret clearance obviously, and like Frank Sinatra had top secret. It's like, why are these specific people getting top secret clearance to some of their actresses and like musicians like what, why would they have top secret clearance to get in anywhere? And then you find out like, oh, okay, well they are all They're all CIA, you know. And I think that even by changing her name, because it was Norma Jean whatever her last name was, and they changed it to the double M Marilyn Monroe, and that always struck me because it's like monarch mind control, Marilyn Monroe. And she was like, yeah, Master Mason, like the double M. It's weird, right. And then she was supposedly discovered working in a factory during World War Two, and I feel like there was a lot of like secret project stuff going on around that time, and she just gets plucked out of nowhere. She's got no family, she's got no this, she's got no that. They change everything about her. They make her this sex symbol. She's like this weird sex kitten of sorts. And I do feel like they make mention of her. In Eyes Shut, I think Stanley Kubrick kind of had made mention or at least a reference to her, And even like a lot of the girls, Alice in particular, in Eyes White Shut, it's bleach blonde hair, blue eyed, like this archetype of what this sacrificial lamb person should be. And you kind of see that repeated throughout a lot of celebrities with bleach blonde hair like this kind of weird. Lady Gaga did it, and Eminem and just like random celebrities, they go through this vast change and then they come out on the other side, and it's like a signaling of I've been through the programming now. I'm pretty sure somebody said even Kanye showed up with like bleach blonde hair at one point. I mean, I'll let you cut in right there. But it just seems like there's probably something more going on than oh, look what happened to Marilyn is just so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she had handlers. Like I said, you know, I mentioned Elvis, he had Colonel Tom Right, which is you know, famously the guy Eminem has, what's the guy's name, the producer that's always with him.
Speaker 2: He always talks about him in every song.
Speaker 3: It's really weird character. No, it's not doctor Dre. It's like some accountant type guy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Can't remember his name, And some people were probably like it's Rosenberg or something like that. I ge't it's not Rick Ruben, but it's something along those lines.
Speaker 2: Anyways, you know.
Speaker 3: And Marilyn Monroe had a handler in Lee Strasberg, who if you go down that rabbit hole, you start to see like, oh my god. I mean she left her fortune to him, right, Wasn't it like seventy five percent of her intellectual property went to him? And I think they have this way, these handlers have this way of convincing them that we're your friend, we are here for you, We're you know, the text messages that Kanye got from Harley Pasternak was exactly what I'm talking about. It's this psychological thing like you don't want to do this, I'm going to send you back to the crazy bit and it's like you can kind of it gave you a glimpse of that world. And I think that there are people like you said, when you're born. My grandma kept foster kids for a long time, thirty or forty years, and she was just a pure hard person. You know, she never there was no there was never any intention to hurt or harm anybody, right, But there are people who are in that world who just go after foster kids. Because I believe that this was I don't know, I'm kind of skipping around, but what's the guy's name that the subway guy, Jared right? I remember he was tweeting something like that as well, like, oh, they don't they're they're foster kids or their adopted.
Speaker 2: They don't have parents.
Speaker 3: So it's almost like this free energy out there that they can go just you know, or this broken energy out there that they can just go out there and just jump on this pounce on. And if you think about a household, a household has a male and female energy that's a complete balance of this energy, this energetic field that protects people. And so when you don't have that, they're just out there just ready to be used for whatever.
Speaker 2: And I saw that with some of the kids my grandma kept.
Speaker 3: She adopted a lot of them or you know, took them in as her family and they're part of our family now.
Speaker 2: But there were a lot of people that you know, just didn't make it.
Speaker 3: They just kept going down that path and they're broken, and it just it's sad to see what people.
Speaker 2: They could easily be convinced of anything.
Speaker 3: Like I remember these kids would be over my grandma's house and me and my two brothers when we were younger, we were like eight, nine, ten eleven, we would tell, you know, hey, jump on that bike and do a you know, jump.
Speaker 2: That thing, and they would do it.
Speaker 3: And that's just goes to show you that's how easily convinced. I mean, normally people would be like, no, I doing that, that's stupid, you know. But these people are looking for someone to attach themselves to and love, someone to love them.
Speaker 2: They're looking for that love and that light and they don't have it and they're lost.
Speaker 3: And so when they find somebody like Lee Strasberg or you know, Colonel Tom or whoever it is, they're just like, yes, this person gets me, and people like them sort of they're vampires. They just feed off of that that star power, that energy.
Speaker 2: I mean Lee Strasburg and his wife Paula left with seventy five percent of her estate and that continues to this day. I mean, she's making what ten million dollars a year still in merchandise, So of.
Speaker 1: Course they are because she they've made her so iconic. She I mean, if you go to Walmart, you can still buy a T shirt with her freaking face on it. Like it's she's she'll forever live on in infamy. And I think when you're in an orphanage or like you said, like a foster kid or something like this, you're already you're already in a sort of trauma based mind control program, and they are probably the easiest to manipulate, like you said, And I think that's why they probably go after kids like that for multiple reasons. They don't all become stars, trust me, some of them wish they were dead by the end of it. But like, let's just say, the ones that they can use is stars like Marylyn. She just so happens to be what born on this thirty third parallel. And I think like her death date and like her funeral date are interesting to me because her death date is supposed to be August fourth, nineteen sixty two, and I have this weird thing about eights, and then she was buried on eight eight, nineteen sixty two, so that's like eight's all across the board. And I don't know, I think that they have a way of incorporating it's like you said, the thirty third things like nobody's looking into this and if you didn't know, you wouldn't know, and when I see like specific dates like her death date and then the day she was buried on, or like I look at certain people's birthdays, or I look at you know what they changed her name to. These they put little clues in there, so it's if you know what you're looking for, you can put things together. But I don't know. I mean, so do people on the thirty third? Does it matter? Like are you into like zodiac stuff at all? Is it like star placement.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's a whole another world out there that I could go explore.
Speaker 2: With that head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like that's got to be like five layer burrito type stuff, Like there's like multiple layers of things that they look at. Because even though with the way like when they chose to kill her and like all this stuff that went down, it's seems very on purpose to me. And I'm not surprised that her handlers like still surviving off all the money that she makes yearly, because I mean they called him before they even called the police to come over. There was like a four hour gap of time between when the doctor supposedly got there and they found out she was dead to the time that they called the police and they were saying, oh, we called such and such a person, or we called her publicist, or we called this and that. Her fucking handler was the first one that showed up after the doctors. It's like, all right, money bag time, let's get our story straight before the police get here, so when they get here, we have something to tell them. And it was all just so like a humiliation ritual almost, because she's supposed to be this sex symbol and she's supposed.
Speaker 3: To be like.
Speaker 2: I was worried about my dog Barkin.
Speaker 1: And it's me. But yeah, she's supposed to be like the most gorgeous. I don't know, she could have anybody, right, she could have a president, she could have you know, hang on.
Speaker 3: It's okay, well what I noticed, Like I said that she the mm Bester Mason, that's the thirty third Mason. So when you start to uncover the thirty third tie in, then again that's a whole nother rabbit hole in.
Speaker 2: She had a psychiatry.
Speaker 3: The psychiatrist she had was the same as Jacqueline and NASAs Kennedy's psychiatrist that she was seeing after the Kennedy assassination. So again there's always some just like the uh Jolly West. There's always a psychiatrist behind the scenes kind of pulling the strings as well.
Speaker 1: Right, So Jackie was seeing doctor.
Speaker 2: She had a lady. There was a lady named mary Anne Chris.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is she actually got twenty five percent the other twenty five percent of Maryland's estate.
Speaker 1: Why, oh my god, this is the first time I'm hearing about her, because the one that always comes up is doctor Greenson, because he's the one that came to the house and he's the one that supposedly broke the window to get in to find her dead body or whatever. Oh, and I remember what I was gonna say about that she's like this sexy person whatever. And the way that they killed her was like Marylynd found in the nude, no makeup on, her hair was all crazy, her body was all bloated and bruised and like all this stuff. And they put that picture in the headlines as to like traumatize everyone because we were so used to looking at her like a Barbie doll. And then they showed her in the news and it was she was all like almost disfigured, looking their face, all bloated and hanging off the side of the bed, and it was just like a big humiliate, humiliation ritual. And they usually don't do that unless they're trying to send a message like look what we can do, Like you could literally be Marilyn mon Roe and like having sex with both the Kennedy brothers and this can still happen to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it can happen to the Kennedys themselves, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they got double tapped like a few So she died in August and then John F. Kennedy died that November. So I mean it was like, because that's why they always say it had to be the Kennedys that set this up for Marylyn, And I was like, I don't think so, because they got it shortly after she did. So I think that they were all bit off more than they could chew, and they all had to go.
Speaker 3: Well, when people are born on these these lay lines, like I talked about, these these extra electrical energies, right, they have this extra humph about him that you know, Elvis.
Speaker 2: Talked about having this.
Speaker 3: He could see, he could see his twin brother that died, He could he interacted with him. He had visions of himself singing on a stage in a white outfit when he was a kid.
Speaker 2: All these weird things.
Speaker 3: How he has aliens follow follow him around all the time. So there's all these weird occult things that happened to him. And some say he's a you know, magician. I had a guy named Miguel Connor and we talked about that, like Elvis was some sort of a magician. He could conjure, he could make it rain and stuff like that. So what I'm trying to get at is that these celebrities have this extra star power, and I think some of them can't handle it, and that's why they overdose, and that's why they commit suicide. And like you think about Robin Williams, types and Kurt Cobain and you know, all these people. Now I realized that they could have been obviously killed just to get their estate, just like Michael Jackson or somebody like, because Michael Jackson's collection is way more valuable now than it was, you know, when he was twenty years ago before he was killed. So every time someone dies, their value goes up somehow. Right, It's like they've already used them up. They've already used all that star power.
Speaker 2: Out of them. They already squeezed them, just like the Britney Spears is.
Speaker 3: They squeeze the life out of them, squeeze that star power out of them, and then they cast them aside. And these people kind of go crazy because if you imagine if you have this extra energy, this you know, this charisma, that unexplainable.
Speaker 2: Charisma, and you don't know why you have this. So we just talked about it when we entered the show. Right, it's like, I don't know why people listen to me. It's so weird.
Speaker 3: Imagine that, and then everywhere you go, they're like, you cosmic peach.
Speaker 2: You're the cosmic peach, and they want to take pictures with it.
Speaker 3: That's got to be a different level of like heavy burden. You know that people have to feel it or have to go through. So I think that there's this extra energy that they can't handle, this star power, right that they didn't necessarily won't this. They were just born into this and they have this ability to change the world. And everybody that i'm that are born on the thirty third parallel has been people who have changed the world.
Speaker 2: They're iconic. There.
Speaker 3: Marilyn Monroe with Elvis and Johnny Cash, and I mean it's unbelievable. William Faulkner and James Earl Jones and Bear Bryant, and you know, we're talking about like Hank Williams Junior and senior, Joe Lewis and all these people we've talked.
Speaker 2: We're talking about people.
Speaker 3: Again who changed history, who have changed the course of history. So it's not just like it's just it's not just like your run of the Mills celebrity.
Speaker 1: You know, you're right, right, Well, it's I have a couple of things to say about that. First, I didn't know that about I did. I did a presentation on Priscilla, but I didn't really look into it. Like Elvis has always been on the periphery of things that I'm looking into, because I also did an episode about the guest called it the Laurel Canyon of Country Music, which was Nashville, and of course Elvis was in Nashville, but or Memphis, sorry Memphis. He was in Memphis, and so he's always kind of been like on the periphery. And somebody who came up when we were talking about that was this lady named Tuesday Weld, and she is supposed to be like a high, high, high up there witch, like super supreme priestess type of lady, and her and Elvis were like this, literally best friends. So it doesn't surprise me that people would say he was a magician just based on the company he was keeping and the weird stuff with Priscilla, because I'm pretty sure when they met she was like thirteen or something like crazy young like that, and then he like kept her prisoner for a while in the house. But he was up to some weird stuff. Anyways, it wouldn't surprise me if he had tapped into something that was like way out of his league. But I do think that they could use these people and like you said, squeeze all they can out of them and then kill them, because if you where I come in is inconsistencies with deaths. Marilyn Monroe, There's no way physiologically that she killed herself. Kurt Cobain, he would have had to pull the trigger of the shotgun with his foot while wearing a shoe like stuff, and then and then, while bleeding out from a head shot wound, go down and then slash all the tires on his car and then go back up and finish dying. It's that weird stuff like that that just could not, could not and could never make sense to, Like they killed themselves. Michael Jackson, definitely, I think he was killed or he's still alive and repurposed in some way. I've started actually coming to the conclusion that people who they say killed themselves or died. I even think some of the twenty seven Club people faked their deaths and then they are repurposed in other ways. I think the name Elvis Presley or the name Michael Jackson is a character that multiple people can play. So they take the actor the person playing Michael Jackson, they kill the character off the rip Michael Jackson, and they take the person who is playing Michael Jackson, and they repurpose them in another way. Because it's like you said, if they do have all this star power and they have all this like energy, and they have whatever the secret sauces, why would you kill them when you can repurpose them in another way? Like Jimson, I don't think he died in a bathtub in France or whatever they said he did. I think that they just repurposed him in some other type of capacity. I mean, you see all the time people saying such and such a person became such and such other person. A lot of people say, I can't remember his name. Somebody became Alex Jones.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, I wish my husband was here because he's the one who talks about this. But it was some kind of a comedian who died and then became Alex Jones, the character Alex Jones. And so I do think that they could either kill you. You could kill yourself, or they could kill your character and still use you in some kind of unspecified capacity, or use.
Speaker 2: Your likeness at least and then model another character.
Speaker 3: I really do believe they probably have already figured out how to put consciousness in different bodies and things like that, you know, just transfer to you know.
Speaker 2: It's like some people.
Speaker 3: Think that Kanye there's a new clone version of Kanye that that's out there running around because he's different now, right, he's apologetic and he's you know, not talking out he's not he's not talking out of line. But again, it just seems like there are people who have this mind control over people, like there's a it has to be some kind of a program, because like Laurel Kanyon, I mean, who are some of the who are some of the stars that came out of Laura Knyon? What are some of the bigger like the the Eagles, right.
Speaker 1: Or the Mama's and the Papas, Charles Manson, Jim Morrison, the Birds, Crosby Stills, A Nash, Frank Zappa, you name it. Like all the sixties counterculture music started in Laurel Canyon. They all knew each other. They all like grew up together in weird military schools, and then they lied about it once they got famous because they didn't They couldn't say, like, we're part of this thing that's starting a counter culture movement and all of our parents are military. They had to be oh, peace love, no war, Da da DA gives piece a chance and all this weird stuff. But in reality, they all grew they were all military kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And again the reason I brought up Lower Canyon again, that's I know that's your area of expertise. But there's also other places, Like there's a place called Manhattan Plaza, which is like in Hell's Kitchen in New York, which is all they call.
Speaker 2: It Broadway's Bedroom.
Speaker 3: There's all these big celebrities that come out of there, These big artists and movie stars and and they and it's and people who live there like, oh yeah, they're probably gonna be stars, Like how do you know that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Or like the Sunsets, the Sunsets, I can't even talk the Sunset Strip in La You had like Van Halen and Quiet Riot and Poison and Motley Crue and Guns N' Roses and all, you know Jane's addiction. All these people come out of that same area. You have all the people who came out of the Seattle grun scene. They were all living in the same house and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, like.
Speaker 3: Kirk Cobain famously went to a party and that's where he met Dave Girl, and Dave Girl was talking trash about Courtney Love and some other stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, So they all lived in these houses.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: I remember hearing Lane Staley from Alison Chains talk about that, like there was just it was just a house of like everybody had their own little rooms, these little bands.
Speaker 2: Had their own rooms.
Speaker 3: And that's where he first tried out for Alison Chains. Was like he just walked into one of these rooms and just started singing. And so like there's these these these hot beds, and but it's not just that, I mean all these people go to high school together, you know, like Van Nights High School, right, Marilyn Monroe and Natalie Wood and Paul Abdul and Downtown Julie Brown and all these people, and uh, Santa Monica High School was the brat pack, like pretty much all the brat pack.
Speaker 2: Robert Downey Jr. And Sean Penn and Charlie Sheen and Emelie Westavez and all these they went to high school together.
Speaker 3: And then you got Andy Warhol, Warhol's uh Factory whatever it's called the factory where you had all these major celebrities that always like these artists and these entertainers like Kurt and art and authors like Kurt Vonnegut and people like that. And so the point is is there it feels like they're manufacturing these places. I had a guy named Cody Tucker on my show. He has a famous Instagram where he talks about the connections of celebrities.
Speaker 2: This guy went to high school with this guy. Well, I was trying to get at it with him to say, hey, what do you what do you think this is?
Speaker 3: Because it can't be a coincidence that all these people went to high school get together, like four of the people from the office went the high school together, Like how that?
Speaker 2: How weird is that? And nobody else? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if just take what you said right there, because I also mentioned there's like a Laurel Canyon of Nashville too, where all these country stars shouldn't know each other but do and could we even call maybe maybe not, but could we even call it Laurel Canyon as like the the blueprint of it, because maybe there was one even before Laurel Canyon. I think actually country, the country Nashville scene came on before Laurel Canyon. So it's like little hives where they concentrate on on who's gonna be the next thing, Like all right, we got the Nashville people, we got the Memphis people. Come now out of nowhere. Now we got Sunset Strip, Now we got Laurel Canyon. Now we got actors here, people over here, And it's like little pockets of like controlled opposition where they choose certain people. And I did a thing on you know that club Johnny Depp owned the Viper Room.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of it. I knew he owned a club. I never heard the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was called the Viper Room, and you only you could only get in if you were a certain type of like celeb or musician. Like I couldn't walk in there and be like, oh, I'm a podcast or I'm gonna get in the viper room. It was like you had to be upper echelon to get in there. And they were all hanging out together. That's where River Phoenix died. Woquin Phoenix and River Phoenix were in the viper Room the night River died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kim Rees was like one of their best friends too. It was like all these people were, right.
Speaker 1: Keanu, Toby McGuire, all these uh, Leonardo DiCaprio, they were all hanging out in the viper room together. And you know, obviously Johnny Depp, I could do a whole episode just on him, but it just seems like there's there's like little focal points where they just get all these people together, and it's like these are these are the ones and that happened in the nineties. And if you look, and I would be curious to see where if Courtney Love was born on the thirty third parallel because her story is like crazy. But anyways, it's like the grunge scene in all of these places, they choose who's gonna be like the it people. They get them all bunched up together and then that's it, and that they're like infamous forever long after that. And I don't even know how these people are even chosen other than their parents were involved with something. And you know what I mean, it has to be. It has to be. They're all growing up and going to high school together.
Speaker 3: Like, come on, have you ever heard of a poem called to an Athlete Dying Young?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a poem by a guy named Ae Houseman, and it was written a long time ago, and it's basically talking about like you need to die young because it enhances your power. I mean, I won't go through the whole poem or anything like that, but it was like you're, you're, you're, you could be a champion today. That doesn't mean anything, but what happens when you get old That star power will fade, but when you die young, that will live on forever and you and you just think of again, think about the control, the mind control that you have over people. When when something like that, with something like that, it's like you can you can actually probably offer that to these people. Hey, you want to live that, you want to go down in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, You're going to join the twenty seven club or like Tupac died when he's like twenty three, right, And that's a whole other rabbit hole, because he was a thesbian dude. I mean he was like this, he was he was a ballerina, he was a background dancer for Digital Underground, right, and he was.
Speaker 1: Well, I've seen of him and he's to me, looks downright homosexual.
Speaker 2: Right exactly.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, I mean yeah, like Michael Ji White was talking about he was friends with him, and he was like he was a totally different guy behind the scenes. It was like I'm sure he taught, but again.
Speaker 2: It but you know, if you think of like I talked about all the.
Speaker 3: Hair bands, right, they all were very androgynous, they long hair, makeup, and then what do we have twenty years later? We have transgender movements and stuff like that. So it's like they're programming us for whatever they want to program us for.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it goes along with what you said, like with Tupac, not really being who he was portrayed to be. The character Tupac maybe died, but they could have repurposed that dude and had him do other stuff, you know what I mean. Like they killed off the character, but they took the human being playing him, and they repurposed him in some way, and we all just think he's dead because that's what they want us to believe that he's dead. But like the trans weird stuff that's going on now, I really don't know what's going on with that because I feel like there's this pendulum, this invisible pendulum, and it starts out in the middle, and then it gets flicked and it goes way way way way way far left, and then it comes back down and we have a little bit of normalcy, and then it goes way way way way way far right, and I think that's where we're headed.
Speaker 2: Well, what I think is happening is I think that they have this.
Speaker 3: Uh, by the way, my kids are being loud out there right now, so like I'm just gonna go with it.
Speaker 2: If you can hear.
Speaker 1: My dogs are being a freaking asshole, so.
Speaker 2: Let's do let's just go. I don't care.
Speaker 3: But you know, a lot of these like I said, they they repurpose everything, and they it's an energy manipulation. So if they try to affect our free will, our consciousness, they're trying to you know, thement government means government means to steer, and mint means mind. So they're trying to steer our minds in a certain direction, and they do so through music, I mean music. You know the song Oh Black Bee bab right, that song has been rewritten, I mean remade since the thirty over and over, decade after decade after decade.
Speaker 1: Is that I just found that out? Yeah, Actually, because I thought it was what is the band called the one that that's the infamous ram Jam. I thought that was their song. And then I saw this Facebook Facebook video and it showed an old one and I was like, oh, okay, well I can see where they would have wanted to do that. And then I saw an even older one and I was like, what is this? This is like an old prison song or something. It was literally like a who's that guy? The first guy to sell his soul to the devil? Robert Johnson was like one of his songs. It was it was like an old black guy with a guitar singing it and then it's just been remade, remade, repackaged, if you will.
Speaker 2: And it's every musician that does that.
Speaker 3: It became it became like I'm I'm from the South, I'm from South Carolina side, but like I love country music and I love I especially love the seven these eighties.
Speaker 2: And nineties country music.
Speaker 3: And when but when you start to look at these these artists that I really loved and you read who wrote their songs, it wasn't them, And then like and then you find out that most of Rascal Flat's songs were remakes, and most of all these songs were remakes, you know, like even Alan Jackson, he had he wrote a lot, he remade a lot of like Don Johnson the what the Heck's Don's I can't remember, I can't remember his last name, Don Gosh, I forgot his name, but he remade a lot of his songs. And then there's a lot of country music musicians who do the same.
Speaker 2: Thing, and it's like what then, what are they are? They just it kind of makes me think that there's.
Speaker 3: This like like it makes me question reality actually because then I go, are these just actors just put here? As like n PC's or something to kind of like affect change and if they they are either successful or unsuccessful at affecting our free will. And then when when they are unsuccessful with it, when when the just like COVID, when when COVID came out like it was like our free will with no, we're not we're not, We're not buying this anymore. Then all of a sudden, everything shifted, the energy shifted back to the other side, right, And so I feel like they just go with whatever the free will is, and then they'll go Now all of a sudden, you'll see them embrace podcasting and Elon Musk and Joe Rogan and all these guys, and then the pendulum swings back to this side and they're they're playing these people like a violin, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, yeah, Well, along with the thing that I said about the pendulum swinging and how I think we're going far far right right now from you know, Tranny Pride Parades and you know Tranny story time, and so we were super far left, now we're coming back around, and now it's going to be super super far right. I have a prediction, and I could be wrong, but I see more and more, and don't take this the wrong way, but this is just an observation. I see more and more conspiracyters coming out as like, oh, I'm a Christian now, Oh I've dedicated my life to Christ. Now I'm doing this. And I feel like there's a lot of gatekeeping within podcasting. Only certain ones get big, only certain topics get big, and the weirdness with like, oh, Russell Brand's a Christian, Now somebody else from a huge conspiracy podcast, I won't mention it as Christian now, you know. And it's just keeping on swinging towards that far far right. And if Joe Rogan comes out tomorrow and he goes I've dedicated my life to Christ, I'm gonna freak out because this is controlled, just like everything else is controlled. There's been pockets of us from the very beginning who I've felt a certain way and has said, you know, I do consider myself to be a Christian, but I do this podcast whatever. But I've just noticed within the last like six months or to a year that the pendulum is coming way way far right again. And it's it's just like it's just like with the training stuff, it's like that annoys me. Disingenuine Christian podcasters are are annoying me because you cannot. It's like, all right, what's the bandwagon we're all jumping on now? Because it went from everybody's this, now everybody's this, and it's just like, you can't. It's almost like you got to use your discernment on certain things because I just I don't know where we're headed, but I feel like, what a way to co opt something that could be great and use it as some weirdness.
Speaker 3: It's okay because what happens is authenticity when we speak, when we have these real vibrations coming from our bodies that means something to us. It really has this authentic tone to it. It echoes through our voices, through the vibrations through our voices, and when it comes into the microphone and it goes to the people, those are.
Speaker 2: More powerful in person.
Speaker 3: That's why when you go to concerts, everybody's cheering and clapping their hands and they clap their hands, they're slapping energy that flows towards that person.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I think I think that our our authenticity will shine through other podcasts. I'm not worried about other podcasts with what they do honestly, just because of that reason, Like, eventually, what's done in the dark will be brought to the light. And so that's why I don't have a heavy focus on Christianity, because I'm not that person to pretend like I don't cuss and I don't watch porn and I don't do all these things. I'm not that person, right, I'm I definitely do all these things.
Speaker 2: So but it's it's hard. It's I know what they do to us.
Speaker 3: I know that we're letting spirits, and I know that we're being manipulated.
Speaker 2: Our energy is being manipulated. I know that when we.
Speaker 3: Watch porn, it drains our consciousness, It resets the battery of our consciousness and brings us back down.
Speaker 2: To a lower level of consciousness.
Speaker 3: So I realized that and I talk about that openly on the show, and again, the authenticity will shining through because that's a vibration that can't be matched.
Speaker 2: You know, my wife and I were just talking about.
Speaker 3: This before because she she was she said she had to interview somebody for at her work today and she's like, I just didn't like him because of his attitude, the way he was pompous, and he just seemed phony, and I was like, yeah, like that stuff gets people. We're in a time right now where it's an awakening, like we're in a great awakening, We're in a revelation. That's why that's revelation and awakening are synonymous, and.
Speaker 2: All that bullshit, you'll be able to see right through. That's that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: What's happening is I'm hoping, yeah, we're leaving that those people behind in a way that not not necessarily like physically leaving him behind, but I'm saying that those people are starting to like be It's very evident, and people are awakening up, waking up to that.
Speaker 1: I think Joe Rogan could be the Laurel Canyon, if you will, of podcasting. Though the guests he chooses, the people who get big after they're on his show, the level of celebrity he has on his show, the way he's able to just pick random supplements and then people are willing to just openly put them in their body without doing any research other than Joe Rogan said. And that's why I just see this like weird, you know, swinging back to like people becoming more far right and I wonder, like with Laurel Canyon, with the Nashville scene, with grunge, like with all this stuff, there's like this weird movement now to like become overtly Christian or religious in some way, and I don't know what they're going to do with that, to like weaponize it against us, Like is this part of like the false doctrine thing and we're all gonna start I just I really don't know, because I have and I don't know where you stand, uh what side of the fence you're on, But I don't get involved in political anything. I think, you know, left and right. You know, it's two wings of the same diseased bird, and they're both horrible. And I just see all this Trump stuff and then like Trump is somehow synonymous with like God, and you know, this Israel weirdness, and I just wonder where we're headed within the next couple of years, because it's just such a polar opposite of where we were.
Speaker 3: What I would say about that too, is I'm actually just starting to think that this whole world we live in, the world's a stage. That's why everything's an actor. You have actors as presidents, and all this stuff. The world seems like it's a stage. When people do DMT or in you know, they have near death experiences. Especially when they do DMT, they always ask these entities in the DMT realm like what are we? What does this all mean? And they always do like this movie set. They'll show them this movie set of like, oh, that's what you live in?
Speaker 2: Is this movie set? But I think that there's a process here.
Speaker 3: Of what what you and I are doing. I think that I think the world we live in is a process of awakening.
Speaker 2: Right, we're in this we're in this constant battle, and.
Speaker 3: So how how atoms or how electrons work as they go back and forth and then it shoots off a little photon of like that's how light is created.
Speaker 2: And I think that that's us in this.
Speaker 3: World in a in a bigger way, you know what I mean, Like we have to enlighten, we have to jump off of that. And that's part of our journey as human beings is to enlighten and to rise up on the higher vibrational scale in some way.
Speaker 1: So so we get like shaken up. Basically throughout life, we're like back and forth, back and forth, learning stuff. Yeah, and then it's like boom, I get it.
Speaker 2: And you like yeah, and then you kind of emerge as this light person. Right.
Speaker 1: Hey, I can get behind that. I can get behind that for sure, because I mean, I can't speak for everyone, but I've had an interesting life, you know, and I do feel like certain things that I would consider to be like negative things that have happened to me led me to this mind state. So it was actually kind of integral to who I am now. But it does feel like that. It's like you're being shaken up in a jar, or like you're in a soda canon. You're getting shaken up and then somebody pops the top and you just explode out of your body. I mean, I think you know that could be even like what the rapture is, even like you just explode out of your meat suit for lack of a better term, and then you just like understand everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, when you that understanding is that? I think again, when when we wait, when.
Speaker 3: We first wake up, right, it's like, yes, you and I have had some shit happened to us in life. We've lost friends with weird things have happened, We've been down dark paths and things.
Speaker 2: Like that, and everybody who goes the jail has that same story.
Speaker 3: I've hit the bottom and then I kind of emerged, and I think that that's what it's all about, is this.
Speaker 2: Even Christ had this, this going through the wilderness for.
Speaker 3: Forty days to emerge as this enlightened more enlightened being you know what I mean, And it's like, there's always this process, and it feels like that's the goal. Because as I started kind of waking up, it was like, no, it felt like nobody could.
Speaker 2: See what was going on. It was like, huh, you don't see that because you've done this with family.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm watching TV. I'm like, you don't see that demonic stuff right there? And my wife's like, what are you talking about? Right and I'm like, yeah, wake up. But then eventually you get to the point of going, oh, they're on their own path, like I don't need to affect them.
Speaker 2: When people when you see people.
Speaker 3: In this high strung state of you know, ah it's Democrats, it's Republicans or whatever, they're still caught in that trap. And eventually I was in that trap five years ago, and eventually they will like kind of emerge from that and go oh, it's all a game. Well, unfortunately for COVID a lot of a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That woke people up quickly.
Speaker 3: Well, it was like a like a bomb went off for people, and it was like all of a sudden, people who thought it was crazy are asking me more about this kind of stuff, right, And It's like, I just think, this is this process, So I'm not necessarily.
Speaker 2: Worried about the politics of it.
Speaker 3: I really do think that our free will and our and our consent and our hearts, whatever we want, we can control this reality.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not worried about end of the world stuff. Everybody's all was like, ah, what about the end of the world.
Speaker 3: Our collective consciousness is what creates the the whatever happened, nobody can predict the future because only our collective consciousness can come together in the now to create our next, the next moment, the next moment, the next moment. And so their goal is to provide a dissonant frequency to our frequency, to our resonant frequency.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody who's who's about love, John F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy and Martin Luther King Junior and all these people, John Lennon, they're always when you start talking about love. Even Tupac there was a lot of like, there was a lot of that stuff in his songs about unity and love, and it was some authentic stuff in his music. But I don't know if he wrote it or not, but it felt authentic. But the point is is, like, you know, coming together in love and light, that is what they're afraid of.
Speaker 2: That's what they don't want, So they're gonna continuously.
Speaker 3: Put out stuff that affects that that vibration that we had. They the worst thing that they could possibly do is get us to come together, because what did they do in COVID They six feet apart.
Speaker 2: I mean we have we are.
Speaker 3: Energetic, bioelectric beings that have this magnetic field of energy literally around us, and it goes about six feet off of our bodies, and so they wanted to keep us apart, to not join that love together.
Speaker 1: But unfortunately that well, that's like, that's like the thing though, is I think they introduce certain things to us to get us trapped here in our physical body. Because the more you identify as a single individual as me, as one person who's experiencing this alone, it's a trap. You just fell in it. You're in it hard. It's gonna be even harder getting out because they give us these things like idols, musicians, actors, this person that podcaster is even not saying I'm like the devil or anything. I'm just saying, like, we're all just people. But if you say, well, this person is famous, so therefore they're better than you or whatever, and you look up to them, or here's this religion, or here's this zodiac sign and you were born on this day, so therefore this and that, it's all. Here's politicians for you. Are you left, are you right? Are you somewhere in the middle. Here's this for you to argue about. Here's that for you to argue about. And it's like all of those things are layers of getting you trapped inside your physical body, because the more you identify as like, well, I feel like this about this person and I listen to this music or I watch this TV show, and you like identify yourself with something outside of you that like has some kind of weird control of you. Like I got into it with somebody because I was watching a specific Netflix show and I was like, oh, have you seen it? And they're like, I hate that show and I hate everybody who watches it. I'm like, that's the craziest mindset. It's like these things were introduced into our lifestyle to get like food, we like literally every there's layers of getting you trapped inside your physical body. And I feel like that's why people are so hungry for connection and they're so hungry for truth because they've put themselves into this, Like.
Speaker 2: Don't worry like I said, my dog, dude, my dogs and my kids are loud out there. I'm surprised you're not yelling at me to tell them.
Speaker 1: He's doing this on purpose, I feel. But yeah, it's like you get you get yourself trapped in the worst part about it is that you did. You entrapped yourself like they didn't even have to do anything. You you wanted it. It's like you lined up for it. You couldn't wait to get it. And so that's why it's like, I don't know, appealing to enslave yourself. It's like we don't even have to be in the same room with them. They will line up for the slaughter because they'll want it. Yes, that's like the crazy that's the craziest part of it.
Speaker 2: There's trends, you're so right man, You're.
Speaker 3: You're spot on with all that that analysis of it, because that's what that's what it is. I mean, it's designed to take you off that path of enlightenment. When you're on that path. That's like these little side quests like let me go over here, down this, that's why that's where the term going there.
Speaker 2: You know, don't follow the white rabbit.
Speaker 3: That's what that So when they say go down the you're going to you know, you need to go down the rabbit hole, and that that's what they want you to do.
Speaker 2: They want you to go down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: And that I whenever I'm on the other shows with people and they, I mean, people will really get worked up about certain things and I'm like, I don't I don't get it. I don't understand it at all because you're you understand what we're talking about right here, not you, but the people are other people.
Speaker 2: I'm talking to you, and.
Speaker 3: Yet they're still hollering about this side or that side or this whatever, and all of it is designed to take you.
Speaker 2: Off that path. Go follow that white rabbit that's right.
Speaker 3: Going down that rabbit hole, you'll be stuck down there forever and you'll never come out of it, and you'll come out a crazy person, right, And it's.
Speaker 1: Like that's why I think conspiracy podcasting has become manipulated to some degree, because they want you to fixate and argue with each other about stuff that you could both be completely wrong about. Like don't like I don't want to die on a hill or anything. There's certain things that I absolutely believe are significant, and I think all of history is pretty much a lie, and so there are certain things that you can be like, hey, I don't know how you feel about this, but I can tell you we've never been to the moon. That's my opinion, you know what I mean. But like, if you look at the communities and why I don't harp on it, it's like, yeah, maybe I would side more with we could be on a flat earth. I'm not going to start a podcast dedicated to it, right, Okay, I might. I might agree with some of the stuff you say. It might make sense to me, but I'm not going to go freaking start a movement behind it. You know, I could say, what's another big one that I think the nephelene stuff has gotten weaponized to a certain degree. You know, I'm not going to start a whole podcast dedicated to that, because I might find something out like a year from now, and I could change what I think it all means. But the point is is like be able to disagree with people and don't be willing to assign your complete identity to an idea of something, because we're learning every single day. Like when the COVID shots rolled out, I was telling everybody they were gonna die instantly if they got this stuff. Some of the sickest people in my life that I was so sure that they wouldn't even get the needle out of their arm. They'd be croaked over dead because they were so unhealthy. And they're healthy as a horse right now. They've gotten boosters, they've gotten all this stuff. And I was like, Okay, maybe I was wrong about that. Maybe I don't understand what the point behind that was. Maybe it was just a mind thing and they were just seeing who would be how many people would be open to I don't know, but the point is, it's like, we should talk about these things, we should discuss them, and we should, uh you know, they're important to talk about. But it's like, don't get yourself so wrapped up that that's your identity, that you can't be wrong because now you've like signed your name in blood, that this has to be the only Like, I just I don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean because when you look at a lot of people who do have shows about like sometimes I think they look too much into stuff like even with the thirty third parallel stuff, Like sometimes I catch myself going, am I just looking at the number thirty three and trying to find ways.
Speaker 2: To fit it in.
Speaker 3: You know a lot of that stuff with JFK assassination with JFK and all that stuff, and it's like, am I, But then there are real things that I go, Okay, that takes me back to go, Okay, that's a real thing, right, I mean, I'm.
Speaker 1: Connections are real. Yeah, connections are real. I think that's why it's so important for us to talk about stuff like this is because putting those dots together can make things make more sense for people, and something that you and I could both look at the same thing, right, and you get something completely different out of it than I do. That's why this exists, is because several things can be true out at the same time and both of us can be right at the same time but not look at it like you're talking about the energetic side of things. When I do Marilyn Monroe, sometimes I go into like the forensic side of things. We could both be right but not be talking about the same thing at all. So I think that's why conspiracy podcasting in general is so interesting, is because we all take different meaning, and we all have different interpretations, and we all but if you throw them all into the pot, the truth is somewhere in the middle between all of it. And I just don't want to like get behind something to the point where it's like if I met somebody tomorrow and they gave me an amazing presentation on why the Earth is round, I couldn't be like, well, shit, I don't know now maybe it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not stuck in any that. I think that's the you know.
Speaker 3: Bruce Lee has a famous quote to says, be like water, formless, shapeless things like that. Right, That's kind of how I live my life too. It's like I am open to interpretation.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: There are clearly things that have happened in my life that go, oh, yeah, God's real, you know, or yeah, Christ is real, Like you know, like there's real so there's not any doubt about that. So my own experience taught me that or these other things, these are real life things that happen to me.
Speaker 2: Like I'm forty two.
Speaker 3: I don't know how old you are, but I'm forty two now, and so there's a lot of things that happen even nine to eleven, stuff that I like, I remember with my own two eyes. I don't you know that I don't see anything about in the news or history or anything like that. So so our experiences teach us different than what they teach us in the media. And again, I just think that the world is a stage and there are you know, like you said, people can play these different characters all throughout life, for sure. I mean a lot of the people who were in the NASA, you know, who were in the Challenger explosion all have different jobs and different lives and others.
Speaker 1: Dude, they're like alive and well and in fourth grade English somewhere, And it's like that's that's the stuff I'm talking about. Is like, as long as we can all to agree that to some all agree that there's something or someone lying to us about everything, yes, and that it's up to us to find some type of truth or some type of factual evidence to make things make more sense. And however you go about finding that is it's not wrong, you know, because I had a friend who would look into like old world stuff architecture and was like, into the tartaria and why are these buildings halfway in and out of the ground, And that's very compelling. It's not my passion project though, I'm not gonna take that much time to look into it, but I love hearing other people talk about it. And even though I'm not going to start a whole podcast dedicated to it, I think there is complete lies about where a lot of stuff comes from, and all basically all of our history is a bunch of lies. And so I mean, however you go about finding the truth and like sharing it with people, I don't think it's wrong. I think it's it's gonna be a lot more accurate than like whatever they told you. Oh, you know, Hebrew slaves built the pyramids with like ropes and pulleys and a couple of hundred carrier pigeons and they cor the stone from one hundred miles away. But don't worry about that. It's like, however you get to the truth, whether you think it's extraterrestrials or whatever, at least we can both agree it wasn't Hebrew slaves with whips and chains rolling five ton stones.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's what I'm talking about with that back and forth again that what I was talking about was the nucleus of an atom and the electron.
Speaker 2: The back and forth of that interaction creates light.
Speaker 3: It creates a photon of light, It creates a quanta of light, little packet of energy. That's the nugget of truth you take away from everything we talk about here, you know, don't take my personal.
Speaker 2: Opinion on it.
Speaker 3: Make it, give it, Take the information that we're giving you, and then try to make it fit with what you know, with your experiences and things like that.
Speaker 2: You know, and I think, again, that.
Speaker 3: Little nugget, whatever that is, go oh, and then it takes you down another level of understanding.
Speaker 1: I guess for something, I think you have to have a spiritual death and like a baptismal of sorts, a rebirth in order. It's like that that one thing, that one moment, that one conspiracy theory that you hear that just blows the top off of your mind and then you literally become a new person. And I don't know what it is for each individual person, but that's why I like to cover like such a wide variety because for me, I noticed that a lot of people had a hard time with the Laurel Canyon stuff because they assigned their identity to oh, they were counterculture hippies and peace and love and all this stuff, and they had totally they idolized these people, idolized them. And then when you find out like the true story about it, and you're like, oh, no way, and it totally bums you out because listen, I love that music just as much as the next person. It's like always on my playlist. But I mean whatever, it is, like everybody has like that one pivotal moment where they learn about something that just like really fucks, well, what ago?
Speaker 2: It was key?
Speaker 3: You know what you said was counterculture, right, And it's like they made us think that being a tree hugger is bad and being peace, love and happiness is bad.
Speaker 1: That's what they did, yeah, because it's like stinky hippies with like bo and doing drugs and like having sex out in the open, and it was like STOs, right.
Speaker 3: And then something that's like green, I get called gay by my brothers or somebody, right, it's like like you gay.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah yeah. But at the same time, what's interesting is when they had all these like hippies and they called them long hairs and like they're gross and dirty and all this. They on the exact opposite end they had like the country music stars and they asked, I think it was the Birds to come and play at the Grand Old Opry, and they would like throw stuff at them and be like, oh you long hairs, Oh you freaks, all you this and that, And it was like tongue in cheek because they were all smoking weed and hanging out together in the background, and nobody knew about it. They were they were acting like the good old boys versus the hippies. But if you really look into it, they were all friends. And this was on purpose to the public, this whole schism of the good old boys versus the hippies, and it was all a stage like it was theater. They were all friends in real life. I mean this this that's why I say. It's like we're getting a game ran on us, and it's like we fight with each other. Oh, I like country, so therefore I love Jesus, and I'm a clean cut lady, and I did cook biscuits and gravy. Every sing dude no identify as anything because they have water.
Speaker 3: Be formless, beanie, shapeless, right, like you just more often to whatever.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean, you have your own individuality, I guess, but don't identify with one particular thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The greatest compliment you can get from anybody is when they tell you, you know, I've had family members go are you conserving? You're conservative?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Or they'll go you're liberal, right, and I go, what, Like, I'm nothing, I'm just I exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just existing opinions about stuff, right.
Speaker 3: It's like, but the greatest compliment, too, is like during Christmas time or whenever they're like, I don't know, I don't ever know what to buy you. You like different, you like this thing and that thing, and not like to me. That's a compliment because you can't put a finger on me. You don't know me like that, you know.
Speaker 2: And I like being like that, you know, I like being different like that. I don't. I don't like you.
Speaker 3: You'll never my day to day is so different. Like I when I tell you it's different, it's different like every single day. Because I'm my own web design company. I'm sorry for people who listen. I know I talk about it a lot, but that gives me the freedom to just go today, I'm gonna go here and do this thing, or like I'm going to go to a baseball game six hours away, or like I was on Stranger Things to show Stranger Things back in like twenty eighteen, just random like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go be an extra. That's cool, let's do it so like it's it's just.
Speaker 3: Living in the moment stuff that I'm into, you, you know, like a on a whim, I went down to the Brohemian Grove with a Nephelin.
Speaker 2: Des squad, that kind of stuff. Like there's always these.
Speaker 3: Random like events, and whenever I do that, I get some kind of understanding and clarity of a message that I'm you're on the right path, You're doing exactly.
Speaker 2: What you need to do.
Speaker 3: You're supposed you're supposed to stop somewhere because you're going to see something that you were supposed to see.
Speaker 2: And you know, I got all the I get all these.
Speaker 3: Signs and synchronicities all the time that remind me that, hey, you're doing great, You're on that path of understanding and enlightenment.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about all this other stuff.
Speaker 3: And I'm reminded of that by what I would say is guardian angels, you know, kind of point me in the right.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it's just a spirit guide. I don't know who it is. I don't know what it is. It feels like, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I feel you because I have. I mean, I think to some degree everybody if they if they tap into it, they will understand that they're being guided towards a certain thing. And I don't know, you know, if anybody needs to hear this. But I was the Queen of non conformity, if you will. And I worked nine to five jobs for the last like ten years in different capacity. I had an HR job, and then I worked out a clinic, and then I worked in like the office part of a clinic. And I would sit there day in and day out, hating my life, literally hating my life, wondering why I spend eight to ten hours at this place that sucks my life, and then like four hours at home and the rest of the time sleeping, and then it was like an endless loop of doing this. And then it's like, oh, you have Friday night off, but you just go home and relax all day because you've just worked eight to ten hours. Then Saturday you might have some fun, but Sunday's hell on earth because you just think about what having to wake up and go back on Monday. And so it's like you get caught in this like weird machine of life where you're just like constantly just a cog rotating around and it's like life is. I would get mad as an HR person. I would get a call and I'd be like, Oh, this is Julia Hr, how can I help you whatever? And I could tell like whoever it was on the phone was like either at home or like out somewhere, and I'd be like, it's two o'clock on a Tuesday, Like they have no job, Like what the fuck is wrong with them? Like they're just outliving their life two o'clock on a Tuesday, And I like it would upset me that people, you know, Or I'd go out on my lunch break and I'd see people with their family sitting around like a Wednesday at noon at a restaurant, all eating together and laughing and smiling, and I would look down and be like, Oh, I got thirty minutes to get food and shove it down my throat so I could get back to my I mean, and I would be so jealous of people who just like got to have free time and like do stuff during the week. And you know, I just feel like this is such a mechanical setup, like we're literally being and we sign up to be enslaved because we feel like we have to have or reach certain things in life, like oh, I can't quit my job in podcasts full time because then I won't be able to afford this or this, or maybe I won't get to go on that trip because I'll be struggling for a while or doing whatever. Eventually, you know, I moved in with my boyfriend who's now my husband, and I do podcast full time. But it was kind of weird for me because I was like, Oh, I have to have this amount of money to feel like I'm worth something. I have to be able to do this and this and this to feel like I'm worth something. And it's like that gets ingrained in you that if you can't keep up with the Joneses. If you can't have like a new car, or like a nice house, or like do this or this or this, that you're worthless and you the only way to regain that is to be a cog in a machine that sucks your life out, Like so what if you can afford a nice car to what? Drive back and forth to this place you hate every day?
Speaker 3: Like what?
Speaker 2: There's so many people who you can ask them.
Speaker 3: You can go up to anybody right now and ask them, Hey, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 2: And they go, oh, I'm.
Speaker 3: A HR accounting blah blah blah whatever, and you know this this mask everywhere, And then I go, what would you rather do? Oh, dude, I'd love baseball. I'd really rather start a baseball podcast, or like I'd rather open my own boutique or whatever. And it's never what they want to do. And I just find that tragic. It's just really tragic to me because when you live the life you want to live, you give off this energy of positivity. When you give off this energy of positivity, you start attracting positive things in your life. You doors start open and you start getting on ten foil hat like you and I did you start getting on all.
Speaker 2: These shows that you were.
Speaker 3: You would have envisioned yourself sitting you were, you know, before you started a podcast.
Speaker 2: It was the same with me.
Speaker 3: I would just envision myself being in the conversations with people, and then it came to be somehow till.
Speaker 1: I had a full blown panic attack when that I got invited on Tinfoil Hot. But it was in the best way because I was like, you know, I had listened to that show for so long and imagined what it would be like if I got to talk to him, or if he knew I existed, or like, you know, not that I idolized it or anything, but it was like a goal and I finally like reached a goal that had nothing to do with materialism or like the outside world, like some people want to climb this ladder, like oh, I have to be this and then I have to be a supervisor. Then I'll be a manager, and then I'll be super miserable because then I'll be salary and they can just work me to death and I'll get the same paycheck. But it's like that was a real goal, like a life goal for me was like start a podcast, get on this show, blow people's mind with like information that you know something and yeah, so I mean it's like it's like you said, I I feel like if you if you can understand, like materialism is great and all, but it traps you in this this machine, this cog uh weird like like uh slavery system for lack of a better word, uh, this Babylonian money machine that we're all in. If you can get yourself out of that and like worry about that stuff later and just do something you love for a little while and build on it, because I mean I didn't be realistic too, because it's not It's not like I started a podcast and then like six months later I quit my job. I'm like four years into this and quit my job. Like you have to build something, you know. But the point is if you, if you are like me and a nonconformist, you will figure it out. Because a lot of the nine to five jobs enslave people with fear. If I don't have this, I'll struggle. If I don't have this, I won't afford certain things, I won't have certain things. I'll never you know. I tell people sometimes they're like, oh, what do you do? And I'm like I have a podcast and they're like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they think I'm weird.
Speaker 2: It's like okay, right, it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's like not a not a real job, right, Oh, you sit on the couch and like edit stuff, you lazy piece of shit, Like what are you talking about that?
Speaker 3: Materialism, like you said, is design, and we have Easter coming up, and that's what Easter does.
Speaker 2: It's the materialism.
Speaker 3: It's the I want the candy, I want the sugar, I want the toys, I want the eggs.
Speaker 2: I want all the stuff that comes with. So it's designed.
Speaker 3: Materialism is designed to take you off the path of spirituality, and that's what they used.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I hope this isn't an offensive and it's it is offensive, I guess. But Marilyn Monroe is like the Babylonian whore, right, it's like the materialistic She is idol that you want to be like. And she's got a new face. Every couple of years, there's a Kim Kardashian or Britney Spears or a Madonna or whoever that.
Speaker 2: Is designed to go.
Speaker 3: I want all the jewels, I want all the fame. I want all the beauty and the lipstick and the makeups. And I want to be like Marilyn Monroe and it's all design.
Speaker 1: I want to have. I want to be able to have any guy I want. That's another one too, it's like to be the epitome of beauty. Kim Kardashian is that. It's like, you have to have your body type look like this now in order to be the tippity top ofy of the you know what I mean. It's like, oh, so the tippity top of epitome of beauty includes massive clastic surgery, something completely unattainable in the natural world, and.
Speaker 2: Young people are getting it. And it blows my mind.
Speaker 3: These beautiful young girls that are like twenty twenty one, they're going to get their lips filled and their cheeks filled. I'm just like, what are you doing? Like you are already naturally beautiful?
Speaker 2: Like, yes they do. We're still have lizard people or something. That's so weird, man, but yeah, but they've been convinced that that's the way to do it. That's how you achieve beauty.
Speaker 3: You got to go get your lips filled, and people like Kim Kardashian have done that. I mean, these these people are are designed, They're put in these places to do just that, to take you off the path of spirituality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, the devil runs this world. Again.
Speaker 3: I don't this, I don't want to take it down that Christian path. But the devil is in charge of this world and all he does is corrupt he does. We are light beings made in God's image, and he just wants to corrupt that light because he can't create, and so he can only make us miserable here, you know, just like him. He wants us to be miserable, because miserable misery loves company. That's why they want to reduce to populations and all these other things. And you know, block out the sun like Bill Gates does, and all this stuff and cloud the skies. They're trying to hide God's light from us, you know, because the only real source of you know, everything everything.
Speaker 2: That was the revelation for me was like I was looking at the sun and I was like, oh, God is light, Like, oh God is light. God is every God.
Speaker 3: Energy and light is in everything in the world, the trees, the grass, everything.
Speaker 2: God is light.
Speaker 3: And so when then you see that they're kim trails and all this other stuff that are going on, you know, going on, and you're like, oh, they're like trying to hide God's light. They're trying to manipulate that, and that again takes you down that understanding of what's really going on here, and it's just again, it's all done with these these idols.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't need any of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, because we are are all light and energy, be careful. It's like you're writing checks yes with your energy, and so be careful where you're you know, depositing that because a lot of the times there is no return on that. They're just sucking it out of you. And then you feel way worse later, Like I got and kind of like a maybe you felt this before too, but I got kind of like in a slump where I was like, oh god, I just I don't even want to keep up with my show right now. I just kind of want to like watch Love is Blind on Netflix and just whatever. And I got, you know, kind of into a slump. And my husband was like, do you know how much time we spend out of our lives watching stuff on TV? Like just watching just just show binging shows, our long episodes and we'll like run through two seasons out of time, just sitting.
Speaker 2: There just like sue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like don't more. Yeah, that's what That's why I say it's a trap, because like, if you've ever like gotten really into a show and just got stuck on the couch for like sixteen hours, that's a trap. Dude, It's a whole ass.
Speaker 2: I'm like you.
Speaker 3: I used to listen to Tenfold Hat all the time. I used to listen to Confessionals all the time. I love those shows. They're great shows still, even shows like mine. You know, like if people are listening, don't get caught in this trap of like losing all your If you can listen while you're at work, which is really why I have this, Yeah, if you can just do something else while you're you know, be productive while you're listening to this, that's what I would encourage people do.
Speaker 2: I don't encourage people.
Speaker 3: To just sit there and drink and just like tell me more about this crazy stuff that's going on.
Speaker 1: I love the long hauld truck drivers that will randomly reach out and be like I drive truck and I listen to your show. I'm like, dude, that's awesome. That's a way better way to spend your time. If you're driving truck like learning stuff, that's so fucking that's so cool to me, Like they're learning and making money at the same time. Or like even if you have an office job where you can have like one headphone in learn something today while you're working, like spend an hour and a half learning something on there.
Speaker 3: I mean, I said, like I said, I would just I love those shows still. I still watch them every now and then. I just don't do it as heavy heavily as I used to because frankly, it's hard. It's hard enough to keep up with my own show, and I don't, you know, I don't want to steal falts or ideas from people. That's kind of what happens when you watch other shows. You get these ideas and they feel like they're yours, but they might be. I went back and I watched the first episode you did with Sam and then and then you said something that I was like, I say that too.
Speaker 2: Did I get this from this first? The first time I watched this episode? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like so like I can't I can't remember, but it was but obviously you and I think a like, right, we're sitting here talking about some of the same stuff. So again, maybe that's an original idea to both of us. We just happen to say or think or feel the same way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it happens. It happens well, And you know, I always say this, but like if two years ago when I first or like three three and a half years ago when I first started this show, if somebody was like, well, you could make a living just by opening your mouth and just weird stuff coming out of it. And I am an acquired taste. I've been told you either love or hate me. I have a foul mouth, and I just say whatever. I wouldn't have believed you, because it's like, it's less about me and it's more about I just want people to learn stuff. And I think that you know, some of the stuff I've covered people don't even have the slightest clue about, you know, especially like with the serial killers and stuff like this, and they've sensationalized them. It made celebrities out of them, and people are obsessed with like this true crime stuff, and it's like, you gotta ask yourself why that is. And you know, celebrities too. I did want you to mention something though before we like wrap everything up because it was just crazy interesting to me. But I did like a four part series on Jim Carrey, and part of that series, two episodes worth at least, I talked about in Living Color because I love that show. But anyways, you just just for the audience, if you could just say that part again because I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like Keenan Everywayans is the creator of that show. And he said when he would go pitch it to these Hollywood producers, they would be.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, he got shut out a couple of times.
Speaker 3: Then he went into this one room and then he was doing this interview with some producers and then all of a sudden they leave and these men and black type people come in and they were like asking him all these pointed questions about.
Speaker 2: Like what is this show for? What is it design for?
Speaker 3: Like you know, and Keenan ivery Wainas was like, Oh, I want to bring some you know, black culture, black entertainment to and I want to change the world. And they were like, how exactly are you planning on change? You know, like they were asking all these weird questions like how are you going to affect this culture that.
Speaker 2: You're talking about? What is your goal? What is your desire?
Speaker 3: And he said he remembered that as like the weirdest thing that ever happened to him, because it was just like these strange, you know, people that that didn't look like the ones.
Speaker 2: That had just left the room or whatever.
Speaker 3: They looked like they were working for some kind of a CIA or maybe I'm putting words in his mouth, but he was saying something along the lines of black. So it was a pretty interesting. But that just goes to show you that it is controlled. And I just did an episode called Medium Manipulation where I go through all of this to explain that there is real programs and that they are legally allowed to propagandize us.
Speaker 2: Now they can do that because of the smith Mont Act and the smith.
Speaker 3: Mont Modernization Act that Obama passed in twenty twelve, So there is there is legal propaganda.
Speaker 2: They are now literally doing this.
Speaker 3: By the way, the smith Mont Act outlines a lot of these things that talking about using celebrities and all this kind of stuff, using radio programs in airwaves and things like that, so they have a they have a firm grip on propaganda. They used to use it to propagandize overseas, only allegedly right, and but why would they want to do that. Why would you want to affect regime change in another country, in some small country across the world.
Speaker 2: Why would you want to do that. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: But they were legally doing that for since the forties and then you know that, so in twenty twelve, so like seventy years or for yes, like seventy two years, they were propagandizing overseas and then Obama was like, well, because of the Internet, you know, we need to update this. And so because people people who are watching media for overseas, they might get caught up in it. So now that opened that kick the door wide open to like the Twitter files and all this other stuff that's going on where they just have these their claws in deep with all of these social media companies, all these different media platforms.
Speaker 1: That that makes so much sense. Dude. I think that if the devil has a home, it's on face, it's on social media. I'm serious, because they like I could talk about something with someone random, like ingrown toenails get on Facebook. There are seventeen videos pop up talking about how to get rid of ingrown toenails. By the way, or like your worst fears pop up on Facebook health related thing, Oh I'm scared I'm gonna get cancer. Ten videos of I saw this spot on my arm and I found out it was cancer, and it's like, oh, dude, I have the same spot on my arm. It's like, if the devil lives anywhere, he's on Facebook and listening to you and regurgitating videos.
Speaker 2: Makes you wondered too, what did we agree to in the terms of service? Because we don't read them.
Speaker 1: For sure, we don't read them, but like, no, right, there's a there's a South Park episode of I swear to you, really I won't.
Speaker 3: Because I do digital marketing for a living. I've been doing this since two thousand and eight, right, I know digital marketing. I can tell you all about everything. And so whenever first, whenever this first started happening, people were like, how am I seeing all these ads? And I would tell them, oh, they're tracking your cookies, your search results, all this stuff. But now it's gotten to a point where I can think something and it appears on my feed somehow, like, how is this happening? How is this appearing on my Instagram feed? Because I didn't do a search on this for sure.
Speaker 2: I have not searched my phone on this. It would be like my wife coming to me one day and she goes.
Speaker 3: This girl at work had this dress on and we just talked about the dress whatever, and then I came at when I came home, she's like.
Speaker 2: Look, she's like, scroll through Facebook. She's like, this is the exact same dress she had on.
Speaker 3: They didn't mention, like she didn't go look at the website where she bought it or anything like that. She just said, oh, that was that's a nice dress. She noticed a woman's dress. And then she came to me, She's like, it's showing on my news for you.
Speaker 2: How's it doing that. I'm like, that is beyond me. That is beyond me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally literally, That's why I said, like stuff that I not even like I get it. If you search for something, if you're like searching for strollers whatever, and then you see a bunch of stroller ads pop up, Okay, you searched it, so you put it out there. This is stuff I would I like. This was like a year ago, but me and my sister were talking about the butter they use at Texas Roadhouse for the rolls, and I was like, dude, they should they should sell that at like Walmart or something, because I'd buy it by the tub full. Why then I didn't search it. I was literally just having a conversation with her about how we both like Texas Roadhouse Butter. Get on Facebook and it's like, how to make Texas Roadhouse Butter's home Country Crock Texas Roadhouse Butter, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, that's listening. They do listen to our phones, for sure, they're listening. And then they're gonna give.
Speaker 3: Us ads based on Because when I get off this show, I'm gonna get You're gonna see stuff on mine about Texas Roadhouse Butter, right, like Cinnamon Butter is delicious, by the way, So I'm gonna see all that. But that's not what I'm concerned about. What I'm concerned about is somehow it's reading my thoughts. Now, That's what I'm concerned about. That's the weird part to me, is that it's literally reading my thoughts because I will literally be thinking something randomly and then I'll scroll up one picture on Instagram and it's the next photo.
Speaker 2: That's how weird it is to me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it makes me feel like we're in some sort of a you know, holographic reality where we're like mapping out the world as we go, right, we're kind of creating this world because there's all these weird things that happen to me as I'm driving. Like I've said this number of times on the show, so sorry for those who listen. You know, like the names of roads in my town I live in now are all names of people that I grew up with in my hometown, and it's weird. It's like names that you were like why would that name be there? Or like I rode by this one place one time and one it was my grandma's name and the next road over was her last name, and it was like two roads side by side.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 3: Like how are all these names of these people in this new area I'm in? So it makes me feel like these pieces are they all exist, and then you could go into a new area and it rebuilds into something else in that new area.
Speaker 2: I know, it just kind of took the conversation to a weird place, but.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, okay, so this is kind of along those same lines. I've lived in several different places. I've lived in Ohio, Kentucky, Oklahoma, and now I'm in Oregon, and every time I've moved somewhere new, it's like nothing exists outside of like what you've googled to like get there, Like nothing. It's like, I, okay, I've I've put in my phone, I know how to get to Walmart, I know how to get to this place. But it's like nothing exists outside of that. And then you know, the longer you live somewhere, the more places you know, but really it's only you only exist ever in the places you know, and like how to get to it's like weird. It's like you were saying, it's like whatever you put in your phone to get to, then that opens up for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's like how video games work.
Speaker 3: When you play a video game, and so like you know, it's really to render a new video To render an entire video game takes a lot of power from coming from like servers and things like that. So what they do is they only render the section that you're in in a video game, and as you and as you go to the next.
Speaker 2: Section, it'll render that and it'll render that.
Speaker 3: And so what I'm saying is that these little pieces of my life just are just re rendering, they're just being used in another in another way. Because I'll go to places and I'll go I for sure have been to this place, but I've never been to this place.
Speaker 2: It's so weird to me. And again, this.
Speaker 1: Liminal spaces, right, just talking about two days ago, that's so weird. Yeah, yeah, no, I'm starting to think that's real. And it's like when you get when you get to the airport, talk about a liminal space. They all look and smell the freaking same. And then it's like wherever you're going to it's always like for me, I mean to drive from Oregon to visit my family in Ohio is like thirty hours, right, but it's a two hour flight to Denver and then a two hour flight to Cleveland, so four hours all in total. It's like you skip, do.
Speaker 3: You go in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, that's the way.
Speaker 1: Up. Like literally it's like a wormhole, because how is it thirty hours driving? Because they got to like lay all this stuff out as you're driving. It takes longer, right, But when you're on a plane, they're like they can't see shit anyways, just throw them in a black hole and pop them up wherever they're supposed to be going. I mean, it's four hours flying, thirty hours driving. It just I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm like, this is saying we think we think the same, because i'd like I'm more aware. I'm too aware sometime of like things. I'm like, Okay, I need to pull it back a little bit. Let me just enjoy baseball tonight and a beer or something like that, you know what I mean, find my little my little totem, like off of inception. I gotta find some little totem to keep me here grounded in this reality, you know. So No, well, listen, it's probably it's probably good place ended. I mean, i'd love to I love the conversation that I could probably go.
Speaker 2: For many more hours, but uh, I don't want to hold you up any longer.
Speaker 3: It's you know what, five o'clock, six o'clock there, So I'm sure you got more better things to do on a Friday night than hang out.
Speaker 1: It's probably even later for you. But I'm glad you invited me. I've had a great time too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, listen, I'd love to have you on the show. So again, sometime we can talk more in depth. I'm sorry we didn't get into the Lower Canyon stuff and then and the Marilyn Monroe stuff any in any deeper. But if you guys want to check that content out, she's got some really bangers on Tenfoil Hat and or on her own show that you can really dive deep on that.
Speaker 2: I would encourage you to watch that.
Speaker 3: But I just wanted to talk about the weirdness, the high strangeness of the connection of all of these places, these like little hotbeds of celebrities and stardoms and the energy and all that stuff. Man, It's just it all weirds me out. And I'm starting to see that. You know again, there are connections to energetic people. And that's why we call them charming, and that's why we call them charisma. And that's why when you see a celebrity, you just.
Speaker 2: Want to touch them.
Speaker 3: You just want to be near on me like, and I've done it with friends that have become celebrities. I'm just want to be near them, like yeay, dude, you remember I just texted a friend.
Speaker 2: Is so funny.
Speaker 3: I'm saying this because a guy that used to be my neighbor he's he's in like Deadpool and stuff now, and I was like, hey, you remember me, dude, Like, like, I'm still doing it now. I'm trying to like get onto that star power in some way, you know what I mean. No, I don't really want any fame from it. I'm just like it feels like I'm trying to rub some of that off on me.
Speaker 2: Bro, like give me some of that star power, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I'm not really doing that. But I'm not a starfucker or anything like that. But I'm saying, but I'm saying, like, you do that. You catch yourself doing that. If you saw Michael Jackson right now, if he was alive or whatever, or some big celebrity that you like.
Speaker 2: And you saw him, you'd be like, oh my god. You know that's a lot of people. Yeah, that's how.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I'm saying, is like you always want to You're like asking the celebrity to sign something. I just want you to put your energy on something of mine that I.
Speaker 2: Can take away. And it's a really weird thing that we do.
Speaker 3: We kind of continue to give these people our power and our energy by doing this. You know, we feed them, We clap at them whenever they're on stage and those kinds of things.
Speaker 1: We laugh.
Speaker 3: We give all of our energy to these people, and so we have to be very careful when we who we give our energy to, and we have to guard that. I've talked about it before. We our energy is our only is only the only real currency in this world.
Speaker 2: So we have to be very very careful of that.
Speaker 3: But one hundred Yeah, if you want to go ahead and you can final words or close it out and promote, you promote your show, plug whatever you need to plug and uh, and we'll wrap it up.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Thanks again. Yeah, I mean, I couldn't have said it any better. I'm on the same train. I just feel like energy is such a precious commodity these days too. I mean, guard it because it's precious. But I have Cosmic Peach podcasts available wherever you listen to podcasts. If you want to reach out to work with me or something like that, my link tree is on install. My Instagram is Cosmic dot Peach dot podcast. Unfortunately, I get like upward of one hundred messages a day on Instagram, so I don't really check my inbox that often. So a lot of people they'll be like, Oh, I messaged you on Instagram like a month ago, and I thought you were such a dick because you never responded and I wanted to work with you. I'm like, dude, you probably on the bottom of a list of like seven hundred crazy people talking about they used to be CIA agents. Like, I can't, there's no way I'm reading all that. So the best way to get in touch with me is to go to Instagram and click my link tree and send me an email. And I try to get back to those as soon as I can. And I do have Patreon for like early access to stuff and ad free. All the videos are on Patreon, and I do throw some extra stuff on there every now and again. But actually, since I'm gonna put this on my end too, you should let the listeners know where they can find your stuff as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, if you don't mind, of course, you can find me at the awakenpodcast dot com. That's basically everything that you need to know about me on that website. Uh pay for it, so I just want to get some use out of it.
Speaker 2: I used to have some clothing and stuff you could buy on there, but it kind of goes like what am I doing here? What am I am? I? You know, I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't like what I was becoming. I was trying to, like, you know, monetize stuff in certain ways and stuff. But we got to continue making money, you know what I mean. We got to continue paying the light.
Speaker 3: Bills and the electric I mean in the internet bills and all that, and all the softwares we use and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So those things definitely help out.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you guys can find me at the awakenpodcast dot com and uh, you know, and I would encourage you guys, whoever's listening to the show, to please do me in Julia a huge, huge favor. Go to Spotify, go to Apple.
Speaker 2: We'll give us a review for our shows. Those reviews really, really, really, you guys don't understand that's the currency in our world. Uh, they go a long way.
Speaker 3: They give us credibility, They help put us in front of thousands of more listeners. So please do us a favor and go give us a five star rating. Please if you like the show, that's all we ask. If you enjoyed the content on the show.
Speaker 1: So even if you think I'm a dipshit, just leave a comment and let me know.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I'm good with that, because comments still, yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Matter, right the haters, they're like, well, I'm gonna leave a shitty comment. It's gonna it's gonna. No, you just helped me out of anything. Thanks. Thanks for the you know, extra time and effort it took to call me a dick to my face whatever, jerk off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know that that stuff really matters in a big way. And I didn't know that right away. I didn't know that at first. But now I'm trying to promote that a little bit because, uh, like I said, I don't really make any money off of this. I mean I'm not. I'm not doing it quite full time yet.
Speaker 3: Maybe I will eventually, but I just make a little bit of money from advertisements. And so I know it sucks to listen to ads.
Speaker 2: They suck terribly. I get it. I've listened to talk shows my whole life. I totally understand.
Speaker 3: But but also unfortunately that's the way we have to get make a little bit of money, a little bit of scratch, yeah, to pay the bills, you know, and maybe we can find a better system as podcasters to maybe start paying to advertise on other people's shows versus like, you know, maybe you and I could advertise on each other's shows. There's ways to do it to get around that, but right now the only system we have is to unfortunately play ads and you.
Speaker 1: Know, be a part of the automated ads at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I mean some of those suck. And I get it because it's like, oh, you have a conspiracy podcast and every other commercials like some kind of injection to get It's like, dude, I didn't, I didn't. I don't even get to pick that. They just yeah, I mean, they just put whatever in there. But when I say, you know, don't be don't focus on materialism, I'm serious. But at the same time, I need like water, toilet paper, uh, you know, things like this. So uh, there is a degree of just kind of like thank you to us, you know, devoting so much time and effort into this and making it as such a passion project. It all takes time and effort and listen, skipping through a couple of ads every now and again. I mean, it's the least you could do for me, man, Come on.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, well, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: For joining me, and uh, you know, thank you for putting this content on your show in front of your listeners as well. I really truly appreciate that because I just like the message to get out there that were some of the stuff we're talking about is very important and at least to me, you know, and I think people, I think I think it's understand I think it's hopefully people take away from it that like be free thinkers, Like if there's be a free person, be a free thinker, be open minded, be like water, like Bruce Li said, and just form to you know, go with the flow of everything and just find your way in life and let the let the ether kind of take you away, like let God's will pull you in whatever direction he wants you to go in.
Speaker 2: Once you get on that path, man, you'll start to understand.
Speaker 3: You'll start to see like us for real, like magical almost almost magical things start.
Speaker 2: Happening and you're like, how did I get here?
Speaker 3: This is a this is a wild So thank you absolutely, yeah, thank you again for joining me.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Just VISI screams, we have allowed yet stay