Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: February twenty seven, twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, This the Ocelli effect, and you listening to it. So I am doing this live at about quarter to ten am here in the Eastern time zone of what we used to call America. Anyway, it's been a weird couple of weeks and things have been strange. I recorded last night with Larry Hancock. I'll release the podcast two day sometime before we get to the live Friday night shows for sure. Let me just double check. It is Friday. Isn't it Friar's Day. Let's see, yes, it is. It is Friar's Day. So we will be doing the live shows later tonight. Hopefully you'll hear this podcast before you hear those live shows, but if not, it's okay, because all this is really just in case you haven't been keeping score at home, It is literally just the Snaphoo News, and it's going to be Snaphoo News last week, except this time we're going to do a self edit. And what will that self edit be. It's going to be to avoid burdening you with the things that are quite unwanted, which is some actual analysis and my opinion, both of which are unique and not driven by other people's crap. And my attempts to break you from Matrix and to separate you from your brainwashing will not persist today because we got too much to catch up on. Besides, it does me and you know good if all it does is anger people, sort of like a couple of weeks ago, when I tried to explain to b Pete that he was doing exactly what the programmers wanted him to do when he was engaging in all the culture war crap over the super Bowl. You mother Repper, that's the response from my friend. Imagine how my enemies treated. Imagine how they should be treated if ever I had you know them, within arms length and a shovel present. Anyway, it is what it is. And for those of you that think this is what I sound like, I mean. I definitely am not a redneck. I'm not a liberal, but somehow people think I sound kind of like Trey Crowder on occasion, well like.
Speaker 3: Case you missed at the Sight of the Union last night was nothing but last double talk and side show bullshit.
Speaker 4: Ors Trump calls it playing the heads the lives in the double talk was just garden variety trump stuff.
Speaker 5: We sent it from this guy for years.
Speaker 4: But the side show stuff I thought was crazy, Like even for them.
Speaker 3: It's like politics Jerry spock Springer with a little bit of ancient Rome.
Speaker 6: Next thing, you know, like it won't perhaps May of next year, stayed of the union. They like fade somales to lions on the floor of the chamber or something like.
Speaker 2: Now that would require balls trade, but that's not the point. And besides that, I agree and simultaneously disagree with him. Tell you the truth my opinion, and this is only in the first couple of minutes this podcast. Then I promise you I'm gonna smash together the headlines, the links. I'm still gonna give you the references for what's actually happening in the world in general, in the news and all that in the show notes. It will be there, along with the audio clips and cuts which I'm making into something else, which is a massive just take a look at it. None of my opinion on it situation. And that's a podcast for now. But anyway, people think I sound like this guy, and I don't necessarily agree nor disagree with him. I got to tell you. I think the state of the Union was completely appropriate for what's actually happening. If you can get past and literally with a straight face, argue with me about the economy is great. Were the hottest country in the world and you're doing great in this economy, then that state of the Union was for you, It wasn't for me. See this is where the effect changes based on the observer. Anyway, how much more code do I need to build in?
Speaker 7: None?
Speaker 2: Because what's the point are we actually doing the gunboat diplomacy and on our way to war versus Cuba or Iran or wherever or whoever doesn't want to pay the tariffs. Oh, by the way, just one quick question I have for everybody, and that is, you know, if the tariffs were declared not to be constitutional, because that was the purpose of the Supreme Court ruling against Trump's tariffs, and refunds are now due, those refunds are going to go to the corporations who already passed the cost literally onto the consumer. Doesn't matter who you think actually paid the tariffs. In the end, here's the thing. The refund ain't going to you. But I guess nobody's even going to bother to mention that part of the chain of custody, if you will, because the chain of custody on your souls continues to be the priority. Right Anyway, That's the end of my personalized opinion or analysis. For the remainder of this podcast, Let's check in with some stuff that happened in New Jersey in the past couple of weeks. How about that in let's see Lindenwald Township, I think, New Jersey.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, surveillance video shows children running through an apartment complex parking lot in Lindenwald, New Jersey, some yelling.
Speaker 9: Ice Ice, Ice, Ice, as.
Speaker 8: Federal immigration agents carried out an operation nearby. The fourth and fifth graders had been waiting for their school bus when multiple law enforcement vehicles arrived, sparking panic and confusion. You see him running there. Ten year old Dylan, a US citizen, told CBS News the morning started like any other until classmates began shouting.
Speaker 10: I don't know where, Like people just start running saying that I over there, and like everybody was running and we.
Speaker 1: All were scared.
Speaker 11: Dylan describes a chaotic scene. He told US agents started following him as he ran home. In this home security video, Dylan is frantically banging on the door, pleading for his mom to let him in.
Speaker 7: So, you know, we.
Speaker 2: Could talk about the ethics of the news and everything else. But again, excised from this podcast is my opinion or analysis.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 7: No good. I guess, Hey, what else.
Speaker 2: Do I have? South African's dispute Trump's claim of genocide as administration welcomes some to US as refugees. According to CBS News, that link will be in the show notes, I think most likely, But it's just the reading of a headline, no opinion or analysis on it. My selection of that headline might bear analysis, but hey, hey, what else we got?
Speaker 13: President Donald Trump said to be close to ordering military strikes on Iran, with the call possibly coming as early as Saturday. National security sources, however, say the President has yet to make a final decision. There are many factors in play, they say, including escalation risks along with both political and military consequences. The Pentagon has been moving some personnel and equipment in Navy ships into the Middle East.
Speaker 2: Because it is simply time to obliterate or reobliterate what has already been obliterated. For those of you keeping score at.
Speaker 14: Home, or to urge him and the UK government to urge him to come to the United States, as well as potentially even President Trump weigh in on the issue. I think it's something we'll be hearing President Trump be asked about quite a lot in the coming days whether he can do anything to at the very least try urge Andrew to come to the US, even if he's on under no legal compulsion to do so.
Speaker 2: Former Prince Andrew and the Epstein saga, has he been compelled? By the way, in the next few days, did it actually occur? I as spoiler alert, I think prognostication is broken here. But then again, maybe it's just from what I've seen that was from the BBC, by the way, and let's see what do we got here.
Speaker 15: Donald Trump just wrapped up a speech commemorating Black History Month, and suffice it to say, it went off the friggin' rails, lunatic speech even by Trumps standards. But before we unpack all that, you end up liking this video and do you want to support Ah?
Speaker 2: Okay, I started that in the wrong spot. Excuse me. I was actually just trying to play the Trump clips. I didn't want to hear from the commentator at all. I just wanted to excise the clips out of the video. My mistake, teaches Christian.
Speaker 7: I'm looking for his.
Speaker 6: Name, I said, I better. He's the greatest Treasury secretary we've ever had. I think he's how's the economy.
Speaker 7: Doing, Scott good the best?
Speaker 6: It's really people are going to see and.
Speaker 7: Watch the State of the Union.
Speaker 16: We're going to be talking.
Speaker 7: About the economy.
Speaker 6: We inherited a mess, and now we have prices way down, we have energy way down. Gasoline is now breaking two dollars a gallon in many places, and it's been actually amazing.
Speaker 7: But so so, this.
Speaker 2: Was him hashing out the material before the State of the Union, kind of working on his set, and he was doing it at a commemoration for Black History. Oh, by the way, Jesse Jackson passed away, and there were a couple of other passings that need to be mentioned in the general dry by of the news. What to know as US moves military assets into the Mid East and Iran nuclear talks have yet to reach a deal that, according to the ap FCC chairman says the agency is investigating ABC's the view again this pops up. Milanni emerged Will follow the fly film, but succeeds somehow because Milania the movie is out, isn't it? I think it is? Did it hit theaters? Okay? Anyway? Ninety thousand square feet of ballroom won't look strange when attached to forty five thousand square feet of white house.
Speaker 7: Will it?
Speaker 2: Anyway? King of mar A Lago made beautiful cakes. Cuban misled crisis twenty twenty six, A Putent telling human Foreign Minister Russia will not accept recent US sanctions against Cuba, Epstein and other assort of atrocities with a side order a blasphemy. Why not? I have a video tutorial here explore exploring the vaginal anatomy three D animation. I think people should take a look at it. I won't cover it here. A couple of quotations from the Bible will be in the show notes. And of course, the FBI told Minnesota it will share zero evidence on alex Pretty shooting, even as ICE admits its lies. That is a headline according to as a Belle. Let's see what else Ice inch the top companies profiting from Trump's immigration crackdown. That is on pogo dot org. Just so you know, Christinom wants a swanky, seventy million dollar jet for deportations, and she might get it. This according to the Huffington Post, let's see, ninety six percent of people charged with human trafficking are actually US citizens, bona fide and all. According to Reason dot com, the next phase of ICE's thirty eight billion dollar detention plan centralized DHS owned warehouses, et cetera, et cetera. That on Bloomberg News, Gotta tell you, four DHS is getting tiresome when these people don't understand checkers. See also Trump claiming mutual respect status with the late Jesse Jackson. I found this ironic and funny. But Trump salutes quote good man, quote Jesse Jackson in laudatory memorial post claims civil rights icon quote could not stand Obama. That's on mediaites right now, and that actually happened, by the way, debit debate excuse me on Pjamedia dot com is whether Jesse was a race hustler or civil rights icon. And I know a lot of discerning listeners who are not liberal, you know, puppets or Trump humpers might actually have questions about this as well. So it's outside of that sphere which.
Speaker 7: Is weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Donnie doesn't start wars. The formula may not always reconcile into universal agreement, but I assure you agreeable reality, freedom of choice, and locality are important aspects of examining disparate forms and observations of reality and them not being reconcilable or agreeable between parties. Who else died Bill Mazeroski, Now you might not remember that one, but he did a walk off home run nineteen sixty World series. He died at eighty nine in this past recent time. Also the guy from a Robot RoboCop two excuse me, actor and manhunter Tom Noonan died at the age of seventy four, and I have links to their situations as to their deaths, announcements, and of course the IMDb for that particular actor in case you want to check that out. It's in the show notes. Trump said tariffs would reduce the trade deficit. Instead, it hit a record high in twenty twenty five that according to reason dot com. And here is where I interrupt my reading to go back to some of the sound clips. If they will cooperate, we shall soon see because this is all being recorded live. And why not, right right, let's see ooh, I might have a quick word from a sponsor here if I.
Speaker 1: Can get it.
Speaker 17: Not a long time ago, now, then it's goed.
Speaker 7: Ginary ice was invented.
Speaker 17: It was cold and cherry and very magical because when you poured water on it, it fizz and grew into a soft drink so sick and cold you had to eat it with a spoon, and like nothing the world has ever known before, when you ate it, wild and wonderful things ran up and down, in and out and all over inside you. And that's why today bring an onward of that very extraordinary experience we call this soft drink you eat.
Speaker 7: With a spoon. Boys, shells and frills, revel like through calm sage.
Speaker 18: Here, Oh shell.
Speaker 7: Fact, Oh silly fact.
Speaker 1: Why Jay yourey hanging all the world? You are the.
Speaker 19: Yeah, hello, my jolly John.
Speaker 7: Phil's hello Daisy?
Speaker 20: Why you're not my daisy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 12: Mother?
Speaker 7: Nature?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 7: New Chiffon were bulls taste? It's my sweet creamy butter. Nope, that Chiffon margarine.
Speaker 20: A Chiffon margarine.
Speaker 9: Oh no, it's my butter all right.
Speaker 7: Chiffon fooled even you.
Speaker 8: It's not nice to fool mother nature.
Speaker 7: If you think it's better, but it's not.
Speaker 9: It's a ship.
Speaker 1: Lasia. No conversation.
Speaker 7: You are the effect.
Speaker 1: The design is broken. Revelation through conversation. Must let's stop your rhyme, so shall.
Speaker 7: Gain effect revelation conversation a devastation.
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation. You are the effect conversation. I'm always demonstrator. I'll tell you the facts.
Speaker 12: Conversation, concision through conversation, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Effects in fact.
Speaker 2: So let's just go back to some raw commentary. This on cespan dot com, by the way, and lex Westerner. You know that guy who run owned Victoria's secrets is famously one of Epstein's partners and all that. Here's an interesting click from a deposition with him, and uh, you take it as you.
Speaker 21: Wish answered, but to understand in context because if I just say yes or you won't understand it. And I just really want this whole group to understand it. And I never would have guessed there was being kind.
Speaker 2: This is, by the way, is from the GOP Oversight Committee, just for the record, and uh.
Speaker 21: Yeah, the deceit was so subtle.
Speaker 9: Yes, I answer the question, Okay, I'm sure we all appreciate the stories.
Speaker 20: We're just trying to answer the questions that they actually wanted to answer.
Speaker 5: That's very helpful, Thank you.
Speaker 21: I hope it is.
Speaker 5: And could I ask you, I think you said in the last hour it was your understanding that mister Epstein, while he was working for you also had other clients. Is that right?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: So would that mean that his work for you you understood it to be part time?
Speaker 7: Okay, I wouldn't describe it that way.
Speaker 9: I knew it wasn't full time.
Speaker 21: I thought it was in full time because he had other clients of substance.
Speaker 9: Real substance.
Speaker 5: As a listener, it sounds like substantial demands that you're describing. You were, and of course are one of the wealthiest people in the country, managing all of your personal affairs. I would think would we demand all of somebody's been with sounds like that was an issue with the guy before Epstein.
Speaker 9: How was he able to do that job.
Speaker 5: But also do work for other clients at the same.
Speaker 21: Time, like Pig does the work now, I think you could supervise the work.
Speaker 9: Overview it is.
Speaker 21: The work that I can do and say he could do really thorough work. If you were doing it three or four days a month, certainly a week or a day a day a month, just focusing on these things as their accountants and tax lawyers.
Speaker 2: Now his lawyer sitting next to him is biting his bottom lip, looking at him, starting to visibly shake. And eventually we'll lean in and advise mister Wexer as to how he's answering in between SIPs of water that the two of them are taking from bottles, comfortable meandering through casually this relationship they had financially, it's other people.
Speaker 9: And then what's in setting up? As an example, I.
Speaker 21: Wouldn't have the idea to inventory furniture or valuables, and he's like, how could you have a soilverware in your house? And I didn't count forks and spoons. And it's like she said, people could be walking out with forks and spoons. Gee, that's a good idea. We had to have an inventory.
Speaker 7: Then there was I hired a lady that be.
Speaker 21: Like the house manager who had run the US embassy in Rome and sit, yeah, I know how to do this, and I said and I said, well, why don't we keep inventories of stuff? And she said, yeah, I could do that so she did that as that's kind of a puny example, but I wouldn't have had the idea. But then all the things were inventory. That was the word for new yor Jeffrey. It was just regularly done.
Speaker 1: Kill you question.
Speaker 2: I'm going to e f and kill you if you answer a question with more than five words again if in case you didn't hear that, And old man Wexner is giggling a bit, and that's the end of the clip I'm playing for you.
Speaker 7: So let's see.
Speaker 11: Early this morning, a man who appeared to be armed was okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, there was another assassination attempt at mar A Lago, allegedly on Trump as he makes a post on social media just saying and let's say, uh all right. Secret Service Special Agent Matthew Young told The Daily Beast that the FBI is leading the investigation. Trump administration season official and it was the blast of Democrats were blocking. Okay, there's all kinds of crap going on here. But apparently there was allegedly another attempt on Trump's life.
Speaker 9: At mar Lago.
Speaker 2: Is this unusual for a president at all? Well, check the records. You'll see what's real and what's not. Also, this called a c span is interesting.
Speaker 15: A man named John barn just called into c SPAN complaining about the Supreme Court.
Speaker 9: Sounds very much like the President of the United States.
Speaker 8: John in Virginia, Republican. Let's hear from you.
Speaker 16: Well, this is John there, and you have Look, this is the worst decision you ever have in your life. Practically, Jack and Jacksican agree with me, right, but this is a terrible decision. And you have Hackem Jeffries, who he's a dope, and you have Chuck Schumer, who can't cook a cheeseburger. Of course these people are happy. Of course these people happy. You Americans will not be happy. And you have the woman earlier. I assume she's a woman, she's a Democrat. But she said she's a disgraced she's devastated.
Speaker 15: All right, we'll go to test her.
Speaker 2: Now, this sounds like an old man impersonating Trump, to be honest with you, So I assume that's why it wasn't picked up on by any major outlets or anything. My guess, oops, that's coming close to opinion or analysis. I should not do this.
Speaker 4: This is a perfect example of Trump being a pathological liar.
Speaker 22: The President said, your tips will be one hundred percent yours. Is this tax bill continue the payroll tax on people's tips?
Speaker 7: Yes, it does.
Speaker 2: Miss overtime.
Speaker 22: The President said, your overtime will be tax free. Does this bill continue the payroll tax on overtime?
Speaker 2: It does not exempt overtime from payroll tax.
Speaker 22: The President said he's going to remove taxes on Social Security? Does this bill remove taxes on Social Security benefits?
Speaker 2: Legislation provides an increase exemption amount, but.
Speaker 22: Does it remove taxes on Social Security? Betefacts promised by the president does not change socially the president and this is a perfect okay.
Speaker 2: So there's just that, and back to the notes if you will, which I urge you to take a look at after you take a listen. Let's see Trump tariffs could wait a minute, let's see you said tariffs would reduce the trade depth sit I already covered that Trump tariffs US could owe more than one hundred and seventy five billion in refunds after Supreme Court ruling. Estimate says, So again, I could point out what I did at the beginning of the show, but we're not doing analysis or breakdown or opinion in any way shape or form, and I hope that all of you have enjoyed some portion of this. And we'll give you just an odd short food for thought piece here on the way out the door, and hopefully this catches you up on your snappoo news for the week and for today, which is the twenty seventh day of February twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. Oops, welld on, I had my stupid clip muted. Here we go.
Speaker 4: This black man came up to me and he said, what are you smiling at me for?
Speaker 2: And I turned around and ran.
Speaker 4: He said, if I smile at people, if I make eye contact with people, they cross the street. They're scared to be around me because they've noticed that I've noticed them.
Speaker 7: And I have my dick in my hand.
Speaker 2: So that's off putting for a lot of these people I'm smiling at. Yep, that's the worst when a black gentleman smiles at you.
Speaker 4: So the act of being able to smile at someone in a store is a white privilege. Now I'm not going to stop smiling at people, and I'm going to be more cognizant about the black community and privilege that I have.
Speaker 9: He just said, even though he knows it's a white.
Speaker 13: Privilege, he's going to continue to do that, which is pretty much like taunting the black community.
Speaker 7: I can, but I'm not gonna stop.
Speaker 2: You see, crypto aggression against all and complete psychosis. That's your liberal note for the podcast. And hopefully this catches us all up for the two weeks of news pretty much well really like a skipped week of news and catches us up to now. And hopefully that, in combination with the show recorded with Larry Hancock last night, will all be of some assistance to you. And look at that we did it in less than thirty minutes, even with a break.
Speaker 3: The State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 9: Do you like history? Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia.
Speaker 20: By author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this.
Speaker 9: Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one.
Speaker 20: Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: If he was expressed by callers schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. You've not necessarily replied reviews of Jelly dot Com or JOCKO Chelly, and we are not responsible. We're anny stupidity which might instudent.
Speaker 7: Thank you dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 23: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 24: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny in to the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 1: Foot What about the Father John? The shed me?
Speaker 2: What about a back many of the money I spent on you?
Speaker 14: I guess it was a conquest flight.
Speaker 12: Of your asteroth of my getting post of my soul, most.
Speaker 1: Of my post of my God, fin.
Speaker 2: Dot com Radio, Wall Street Stream, Don dot Wall Street Window, Don Congo dot com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Street Stream, no dot do.
Speaker 7: Go there, now go there, now go there now Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 14: Think of nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 9: Revelation through conversation is.
Speaker 23: Right, board things, including some things.
Speaker 13: Lear holocaust.
Speaker 7: Yourself never denied.
Speaker 1: Mad state of matter, horsebottle.
Speaker 18: We of one recent anti god and anything they would team worthy a word, they completely define it. Are those madam my with the liberty to speak free in justice? Only do you leave the cab for the man but not I'm justice? Or to see the transhumanist tack bro.
Speaker 12: Space axed Roger to Hell's told every slaughter.
Speaker 1: About the systems of bringing.
Speaker 19: It's the rest of us, all GoGet It's a light coutry.
Speaker 1: We just like wiges.
Speaker 12: So they will be the funnest essa the burn.
Speaker 1: Of the war.
Speaker 19: But the Lady of life will make your gets a third term, because that is God's joy.
Speaker 1: Rag or take a crazy.
Speaker 19: Promised guy dans Largah and Jesus left is to save ourselves from communism and fascism.
Speaker 1: With need we go fascism and chytopathy is.
Speaker 25: In the New Trump Bible Pods three, where the anti Christ is a transgender word, Babylonist franchises and merely included Trump Tower and a McDonald's in every new city.
Speaker 18: I'm a prison from prophet Planetlite.
Speaker 1: John Bunny good Nay has run a name.
Speaker 25: It can affords the rat but not old justice with a seat on the transhumanist tech bro SpaceX rocket to Hell.
Speaker 7: That's the upper those space Ax rocket Hell. It's the upper two rats. But like country, we just might make it.
Speaker 12: So the punishment for the burn the flag the war.
Speaker 19: Place gets a thud because that is God. Josirated no crazy bust Dave Roger and sees that's what.
Speaker 12: Don't forget that though we are as a country we just mind nags. So he will be the punished britailing to burn the flag of war already.
Speaker 7: In place, will miss your orange.
Speaker 12: Jesus gets a third so because that is God's joyspiration.
Speaker 25: Orange is the new world order of Tecto crazy, Romance, sky Dance, Merca and Jesus. What as we save ourselves from communism and fascism with neo fascism and cryptocracy. Is in a New Trump Bible Part three.
Speaker 12: Brady anti tritener warn franchises.
Speaker 1: And really had grew to Trump.
Speaker 25: Tower of the Zone, the McDonald's and bring your city on the prison prophet Planet
Speaker 7: Radio World