Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming on Private Talk. I'm excited to talk to you. I'm scorry do you have you.
Speaker 1: On our count?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: You're an entrepreneur, businessman, you've kind of been you know, your business is known as from promoting and things like that. How has it affected your business with COVID going on?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean as far as like a night life. Everything shut down in California.
Speaker 1: So how do you adjust to something like that?
Speaker 2: Since you're the biggest Hollywood promoter, you have all these big parties going on in LA is like.
Speaker 1: The number one place that's shut down. They don't want to let us.
Speaker 3: Live shit, I mean, I concurse right.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's private talk. We can get as private as you want, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So for me, I was in a unique position when COVID first hit from some of the other promoters I worked with, I had a lot of cash, so I after I caught COVID, I was sick as hell. I'm like in March, I was like borderline, like I was gonna die. I felt like I got I had a chance to put things back into perspective, and then there was like a glimmer of hope where I thought they was going to open the clubs back up, and they didn't, and then unfortunately the George Floyd thing happened. And I was, you know, a loud voice at the time, you know, putting together marches and white rids with my boy Carver, and I just remembered, like reading a book that doctor Claude Addison wrote just about It's called Paranomics and just about how to really transform black people and where we are in society. And I just stepped away from like, you know, doing all the posts on my Instagram, and I started to just buy business, you know, buy back the block. I bought a restaurant, I bought a smoke shop, and a friend into mind gave me the honor of being able to invest in his cannabis business. And that's really what kept me, you know, cash ready and being able to sustain throughout this thing.
Speaker 1: But are they all here locally?
Speaker 3: In La Everything is in LA And the restaurants called Chicago's It's on Magnolia right in the heart of like the arts district.
Speaker 1: So you opened up all these things during COVID.
Speaker 3: Well, well, the restaurant not open, but I purchased them. Okay, So but the smoke Shop is open. I bought it. It was already open. The restaurant actually was too, but I wanted to shut it down and revamp it. So now we're just going back and forth with the city right now about the best time to open it.
Speaker 2: So before, like obviously you're an entrepreneur, you know, did you have these aspirations of being a restaurant owner or smoke shopping or is it something that you just kind of like fit into place with what was going on in the world and society.
Speaker 3: Well, the first investment I made was a place called World on Wheels. I did it and me myself Nipsey Hustle bk Rude from Brooklyn, close ties with Diddy. We just I had to do that. That was the thing we wanted to do as black Man and put back skating in mid city. You know, Los Angeles is like a big skate place. People love to skate.
Speaker 2: Here's like a nostalgia thing, like I can on the skates bringing it back.
Speaker 3: So I already thought in that way, but COVID forced me to ship scar put my foot on the gas. I had another restaurant to small restaurant called the Fish Stop, which is still open. Right now. So it was something that I was already doing, so.
Speaker 1: You knew how to do. Wasn't something you were doing completely from scrap.
Speaker 3: The smoke shop. Yeah, that's like a whole new thing. I'm learning.
Speaker 1: Are you a smoker?
Speaker 3: I don't smoke. I don't smoke weed or cigarettes and nothing. So I definitely had to even with the cannabis business, I had to like learn all these different stress.
Speaker 2: Great, that's a great business to learn, especially in times like this. You know, it's like that's the one thing that it's like never going to go away, you know, and hard times of coding.
Speaker 1: Every think people are smoking and drinking like crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whether you're happy or say, you're gonna smoke and drink, you know.
Speaker 2: Sure, So how did you actually start in the entertainment night life? You came from Chicago, and how did you get your start in La?
Speaker 3: I mean no, no, no, So I came to California. I sing and do music and right, so that's how I came to Yeah. So I started like that, like you know, trying to you know, all the dream I'm gonna go to Hollywood and I'm gonna be the next jay.
Speaker 1: Z or whatever, and there's not that many people that do the both right right right.
Speaker 3: So I was one of the first guys doing that, you know, before Drake even became successful with doing it. And I, uh, that was my thing, but it wasn't making me no money, you know what I'm saying. And I'm a hustler, So I had an opportunity to It's weird because I was like just showing up to this guy's party and bringing girls and not getting paid because I literally didn't have nowhere to live and I would like invite girls to come hang out. I knew if I got the right girl, you know, you know, salty enough, I could go home with her at least I have a place to sleep for that night and get a shower in and you know, I was living out my car, So that was like the plan I had, like I'm invite twenty girls. One I'm gonna let me go home with him. So I had a lot of dud knights, but you know, most of the time I was able to execute my plan. And then shit, he presented me the opportunity like, y'all, I pay you to bring girls, like, you know, a lot of girls. I'm like, he was already a promoter I met him through the guy came out here with hit Maker. He was an artist at the time, he had a big song out and I used to kind of like play, you know, management middleman for him and people when they wanted to talk to him. You know, he's a big celebrity at the time, and I had all these numbers of people, girls, different other celebrities, promoters who would want to book him to do clubs. I had the roller, so I had already knew this guy, and like I say, I would just show up and hang out at his table with a bunch of girls, and he like, yeah, I pay you ten dollars per girl you bring to the club. And that's how I got into doing parties.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's one of those things you kind of like, it's just you gotta know game. And if you see it in front of you, like you said, if it was because at the time you were living in your car and it was one of twenty was gonna let you in and be whatever that that was your game. And then you're like, Okay, now ten dollars ahead means this, and now we're gonna equate it to this whole bigger thing. And then like LA is like it's so like people are like it's so big but small. It's like everybody is used the same circles when you know, it's two degrees of separation of like knowing what is all going on.
Speaker 1: So how was your experience on Love and Hip Hop?
Speaker 3: It was all right. I think, you know, for where I was in my life at the time, it made sense. I wasn't looking to be on TV or nothing, but it just kind of happened organically through my relationship with Mona Scott Young. I knew her just from doing parties and stuff, and she her and Nicki Minaj had this like a little wine mixed mescatto, this little.
Speaker 1: Wine I remember when I came out.
Speaker 3: Would do little events and have Nicki and Mona would call me to help out with little events and stuff. And then one Love and Hip Hop came to Hollywood, because it already I think was in Atlanta and New York prior when they came to Hollywood, my name just kept coming up in the circles with some of the people they were interviewing about being on there, and Mona's like, oh, you know, I know sincere I'm gonna give him a call, and you know that's how I ended up.
Speaker 2: So it's one of those things like you said you didn't really want to be on TV, but it's like you're already.
Speaker 3: I had never thought about it, you know what I'm saying, Like from that perspective, you know what I mean, Like I came to LA to be a musician, and at some point I was like, man, fuck this music. I'm tired of like this struggle struggling artists. I just want to make money. I didn't care about being famous and none of that. And the weird thing is that's when you got a calling, once you're destined with it, just show up for you. And I became like lent as a fucking promoter, Like I didn't even know that was a thing until I did it, you know what I'm saying, Like I feel like I'm one of the i'man outside of like Don King is someone who promoted a box boxing and shit back in the day. But I'm one of the first people that made being a promoter like some cool shit, some fly shit. I'm pulling up in rose Resus, made back my cars. I'm showing these guys like you could make money from doing parties if you do it the right way. And I had never really seen anybody do it the way I did it. And you know, I started putting out like a blog series of parties and celebrities and getting co signs from Rihanna to these people, and I turned, I transformed myself into a celebrity in Hollywood amongst the people that frequent the night life scene, you know what I mean. So it was a vibe for me.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like it's kind of major friendships in La even more tight knit?
Speaker 1: Or do you feel like that you having the show, I mean.
Speaker 3: With with who with like the TV show? Yeah, did it make my friendship more tighten it?
Speaker 2: Or did you misse friendships because of the show and people wanting to be maybe friends with you that were just trying to get limelight kind of thing or was it just I mean I knew everything that was kind of funny. Sometimes, Yeah, you already know the people. It's not like you, you know, the show made you friends with these people already know the same circles. But it's like, did it help your relationships or make it worse? With being on a show being so televised.
Speaker 3: I think I managed to uh, maintain a certain level of dignity on the on the show. So now I wouldn't say, I mean it made me more famous obviously, like walking the streets, people want to take pictures and stuff like that. But I wouldn't necessarily say like it had real impact. I mean, maybe girls probably want to fuck me more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: A lot of girls selling in your DM since here. Yeah, I mean now they're getting you up to see where they can stay, and they're sleeping in their.
Speaker 3: Facts, you know, you know, just I think I think like when I was a kid, you know, people, it's like something about this guy, I always ready already had that thing whatever that it factor is. So it was like, and.
Speaker 1: You're saying early on as a kid.
Speaker 3: Early on, for sure, people just knew I was different.
Speaker 2: Like it's fascinating how that really plays a part, because it's like even though, like you said, that time, you didn't know that promoting would make you be not necessarily your thing that makes you who you are, but maybe where people knew who you were, and it's like, you know, and it just kind of like happens where it's like now your name is in everybody's mouth, they're like, what are you going to do now You're an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: Now You're like, it's like you're leveling up every year.
Speaker 3: I think for me, it just really it was like people knew something and then when that happened, it's like, all right, now he got to take it to the next level. So I think, you know, for me, the my level of success, I haven't peaked at all, Like it's I'm like just at the surface right now. So I'm definitely like I'm still young. I'm thirty two, so I got a long time. I've been like I've been lit for ten plus years.
Speaker 2: Is there something that's like kind of like teetering around or like that you want to do that you can see, like what's your next thing going on? Like you have the restaurants, you have the smoke shop, you have cannabis, but those don't really seem like your passion. It seems like more just investig.
Speaker 3: Those business, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like, is there something that you have always wanted to do that you probably just haven't.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously music, right, I do that too, right, I put out music at a rate the pace that I want to and I'm not really necessarily trying to be Drake, you know, but I'm passionate about that. I'm passionate about entertainment as a whole. So even like during COVID, I wrote two scripts or two TV shows in one movie, like completed them. I'm talking about taught myself literally before I had never done it before. I just had these ideas in my head, you know. So I wrote out like one Made in Hollywood is about me. You know. Start off, I'm like living in my car, and then I become this promoter. Is like comedy, like dramedy, like a black Entourage type show. And then I kind of like compiled just stories from girls that I would you know, a lot of girls they get into this life and doing prostitution or porn or whatever it is, and I wrote a TV show about It's a one girl, but it's multiple girls stories in this one girl and she likes you know, grows up in the Bay Area during the recession, and she has to figure out a way to make money. So she starts she starts off doing prostitution, but then she goes to porn, and then she's like back to stripping, and then she ends up being a pimp. Herself in Vegas and making all this money and like learning how to play poker and like just a crazy thing. So yeah, man, you know.
Speaker 1: Just AT's been picked up?
Speaker 3: Nah, I haven't even so I'm probably going more than likely funded myself. So I haven't really been looking for like a showers, like a network or something to pick it up. I'm just interested in directing it.
Speaker 2: And that's I mean, it seems like an interesting concept, you know that set the least, it's one of those things that people want to know about, not only them night life, but like the adult entertainment of anything and what you know, what moves and what ticks and what happens if it's the evolution of all these stories being together and happening.
Speaker 3: So I just think a lot of the stories are told wrong, you know what I'm saying, Like especially when it comes to like sex workers too, or even like the aspect of like whenever I see like a pimp movie, it's like this majestic guy who's able to trick these women into and it's like, nah, it's coming, but it's like it's women out here that they do. They want to do their own thing too. It ain't about they just want to get some money, and I think it's they.
Speaker 2: Just don't know how so it's like they like need that person or nah nah nah no.
Speaker 3: So so I don't think it's so my show in particular, not about a guy. You know what I'm saying. I think the girl thinks she needs a guy, but ultimately she don't, and that's how she ends up becoming very successful on her own without a guy, you know what I'm saying. And I you know, I don't want because women have the right to choose what they want to do too. So it's more for me, like she's empowered to do this or she feels as if she is right, and it's more that than like, uh, you know, her need even needing to do it, because at some point she becomes very successful and financially and she like, nah, it's just what I do. This is just what I do.
Speaker 2: Well, if you ever need any notes, you know, I'm oh, yeah, I'm in my business.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I know it's like the living and life and somewhat level of what it is because it's like I I didn't it wasn't empowered by the money. I was empowered by what it gave me, and I didn't know what that was at the time, but it was my sexuality and my sensuality of who I was becoming as a woman. I was twenty one when I first started, so it was like you didn't like I was young, dumb and full of come, but I didn't really know what that really was aspiring to be and what that was going to become. So it's like for me, it's always treated as a business, and I always like it was just something that I enjoyed doing.
Speaker 3: Are you really from Texas?
Speaker 1: I am from the San Antonio area, And.
Speaker 3: Did you like have a traditional upbringing or I did? I mean yeah, for the most part, my mom and dad were together.
Speaker 2: Until I was at the age of nine, and then they got divorced and remarried. But for the most part, yeah, I mean there was nothing traumatic what that went on.
Speaker 1: I was, you know, I was my military family. I was raised. It was middle class, so it was raised with everything.
Speaker 3: You just made a decision, like I made a decision.
Speaker 2: I was always a sexual person, and so for me, sex is how I expressed myself and so for me, I wanted to do it in a controlled environment that it was safe for me to express myself. How I wanted to. And again, like I'm saying, when I did it, and the first I didn't know what me wanting to express myself was, but I knew that there was a higher meaning to what that all became. And that's why Alexis, Texas kind of grew into what I am now.
Speaker 3: But that's see, that's the story, right, because I think the problem is in anything in society, right, it's the narratives that's created around something. So from the beginning of like sex work, there's this dark.
Speaker 2: There's a stigma of yea, I must have been molested or someone's take advantage of me, someone told me something.
Speaker 3: That's not at all, and it's a lot of women that's not their story facts.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think what your concept that you have is really good. And like the following thing is because everyone wants to like. What I don't like is the portrayal of and exactly why I do my show is like people think.
Speaker 1: I'm only one lane, I'm only this.
Speaker 2: That or whatever, or they can have their own conception about me about a lot of things, but for me, this is about a way to show the dimensions.
Speaker 1: To what it really is.
Speaker 2: And I feel like people give porn the ones that I've done, like documentaries or these series and all these things have been in a really negative way when I never had that issue for myself personally, not saying that no one ever has, and not saying that these people are lying, but they over embellish of certain situations that.
Speaker 1: Make it just look awful, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And even I was seeing some kind of stupid meme like that someone put on this TikTok thing about why porn ruins relationships this on the other and I'm like, that's your opinion, but that doesn't mean that that makes it fact and factual for everyone. You can and try to tell everyone that it is, but that doesn't mean it's still right. So I like the fact that the angle of like this is more empowering because that's what it's done for me in my life. It's only empowered me more to open more doors and business adventures that I would never have been able.
Speaker 1: To have the capacity to do.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe or not, but like without having my name and my brand of words at one and now.
Speaker 3: You could use that name and brand and do anything you want to sell clothes, you want to sell makeup, you could do that shit. And I and you know, I'm not here to try to be an advocate for women to use their bodies to make money by any means, but there is a degree of empowerment that comes with that. And I think, you know, the same way we want women to have a right of choice to have a child, they should be able to use their body to make money if they want to.
Speaker 2: I feel like, and that's why for me, also with the hostigma of it, it's okay for a man to do it, but it's not okay for a woman to do it.
Speaker 1: And take just the porn star like people as.
Speaker 3: Well, you think it's okay.
Speaker 2: I get more praise than porn star women. Most of them are like, oh my god, you're like the MVP, you're this or whatever.
Speaker 1: But me, oh, you're trouble, Johney, you need this, you need that.
Speaker 2: I'm like, not the fuck I don't right, because what happened to well, not motherfucker, thank you very much, but what happened.
Speaker 3: To the guy that make We never investigate that, no.
Speaker 1: And that's why.
Speaker 2: And even with insects in regular relationships, it's like, it's okay if a guys could fuck every girl every day of the week. But if a girl says that she's a hoh, she's a whore, you don't want to be with her. So it's like, you know that stigma. Like for me, it's just about education.
Speaker 3: You can I disagree with that. I feel like if a woman sleeps with a lot of men, you just want to sleep with a lot of men.
Speaker 1: That's why a young, dumb and full of come with me.
Speaker 2: I was in my twenties, I probably would have slept with a lot of men. But in porn it was a very it's a small knit type of people. Like I fucked fifteen twenty people, you know what I mean. But I did over four hundred movies. Yes, but I didn't go out there and fuck everyone. I was fucking twelve to fifteen people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and for me, that's not even a lack of ship. Well no, no, no, no, Well well if you're saying like the twenty people, right, but then I'm saying like you, if you were married in two years, you to fuck four hundred times. So it's like, all right, it's in in a retrospect, like everything is like not a lot of fucking you see what I'm saying, Like you made a live in doing it, so.
Speaker 1: Facts I have. I have no regrets. I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you still do porn on you.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I have an only fans that I do solo stuff and custom videos and things like that. But I don't shoot movies anymore. It's been about three years. Okay, yeah, so I know, I know't anywhere. But for me, again, I don't. I don't have anything bad to say about it. It's only done good things for me. I I definitely have much love for the adult industry, and just because I mean, even with you being in the night life, it's it's not that you're in the adult but it's like it's kind of the same field.
Speaker 1: But not in a sense. Yeah, it's entertainment for sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's it's you see the parallels of each other, you know. So the similarity is so much nowadays, especially moving to LA it's just different.
Speaker 3: In the night life scene. It's a lot of women sleeping with a lot of men for no nothing.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is like I would give the people that would be like, okay, I'd be in a nightclub and I'm at a table and it be the bottle girls being the most promiscuous one, or sometimes just the people who are coming to think, but I'm a whore because I did porn.
Speaker 1: Well, yes I did do.
Speaker 3: Porn, but yes, I think people still think like.
Speaker 1: Yes I do.
Speaker 2: One thousand times I've had girls say that to me, and most times after they speak to me, it's a different you know, because I don't look at anybody any different than me, Like I don't think I'm better than them for doing the choices I did, and vice versa. If you talk to me like a human, I'll fuck with you like a human. If you disrespect me, then'm gonna disrespect you too. Now, at the end of the day, when you hear the comments when they're in the bathroom and they're talking about you, when you're at the same table, you can only wonder that it's the same thing.
Speaker 3: I don't, you know, maybe I'm in a bubble, but I don't think people even especially now, like shit, Eric, all the girls doing only fans well, you know, at the same time, it's like, what's the difference.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know that's a thing is like now it's supposed to be okay because they're all doing it.
Speaker 1: But I was doing it.
Speaker 2: It was it wasn't okay because I've been doing only fans for way longer than the pandemic happened, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was doing it way before that. And I feel like.
Speaker 2: Now we're supposed to be homies, which I'd never had a problem not to be homies. But it's like now you see that the like we're still the same people, and that's kind of like why. It's like it's all about communicating, talking about it, like there was no reason before that. You make your money, girl, that you're not taking away from me, right or Guys, you know everyone is doing a fucking only fans.
Speaker 1: Do you have an only fans?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't, not even a bts of your parties. I'm sure crazy things happen at your party, nah.
Speaker 3: I mean part of the reason people want to come to my party is for the level of discreet discreetness, yeah, like being able to you know, the things I do show are just moments of like good good, like.
Speaker 1: The highlight read.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like, so is there anything I know you like discreetness, but is there anything the craziest story you've ever seen in one of your parties.
Speaker 1: The story time I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've seen a lot of crazy shit, so I mean I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure you could go down the whole pages of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean crazy like how like excitement.
Speaker 2: Or like some let's do crazy excitement and then crazy like wow, that was fucked up shit.
Speaker 3: I mean I probably have myself some of the most like talked about moments in the night club, Like I fucking on my twenty fifth birthday, I like I threw a party with Pete Diddy and at supper Club, it was like just a zoo in there like crazy. It was just like crazy wow, like people on top of people and I fucking you remember supper Club, the girls used to come out the ceiling like I came out this fucking.
Speaker 1: You're like Peter Pans here.
Speaker 3: That shit was great. I was in like a cage. I had like a fucking Zoro mask on nigga, like with a big ass bottle of champagne the size of a small child.
Speaker 1: Niggas and they're like it's.
Speaker 3: Like coming down, like welcome to the show. Everybody like, oh, this nigga's great, Like so yeah, that's probably like to cut Yeah. Yeah, I was like, man, I gotta do something, you know, supper clubs ceilings like fifty feet high, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, I gotta do some crazy shit, like it's my twenty fifth birthday, and I said, like like a diddy, like it's my idol, you know. And then I became friends with him and I'm like, I gotta get this guy to do my birthday. But we didn't really have a budget, like to pay him, so I got him for this crazy price and I gotta do some epic like I want to just be iconic, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, fucking I gotta come out the sky, you know.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've done crazy shit man, like even though I'm vented this shit called the walk up Niggas where it's like I have like one hundred girls, beautiful girls meet me at my house and then I just like walk up to the door with them and like no one was doing that. You know, Guys would stand outside and wait for girls to show up and know she's with it.
Speaker 1: Most times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the guy to girl ratio is not really good.
Speaker 3: It'd be a movie though. That's the vibe though.
Speaker 2: Girls like that besides yourself, Like you're not You're not doing it like other guys would be like with all their homies.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, it'd be me, me, one security and ninety women. You know what I'm saying, Like, and I'm walking up with a trail, you.
Speaker 2: Feel me like, how did you get this idea to do that? You're just like out of the box.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sincere show you know what I mean? So you know my my thing is like a grand entrance and an even grander exit, you know what I'm saying. That's that's how I imagine myself, like creating moments more so than like just being That's why I'm were talking right, because I made a decision. Something clicked in my mind, like, oh, I gotta transform the coach. You know, when I first came to Hollywood, it was still like top forty type niche little clubs, you know, Leonardo Dicaprioles here, and then they're like playing fucking Katie Perry all night like and I'm like, nah, Like I'm from Chicago, you know, so I'm like, nah, I'm like, I'll not playing no g Z here. I'm like I couldn't. How the fuck are y'all not playing young jeez. I didn't even understand that. And then I would go to like hip hop nights and it's not, like, it's not a fucking hip hop night? What's going on here? So I was like, nah, we gotta that, not that. But before that, it was that was a great stone. On Sunday, there was a Guys and Dolls on Sunday and it was the same guys that did that, and they did hip hop, but it was still like fucking wile at albums playing, which I love while as a musician, but it wasn't trap music yet. It wasn't Migos, it wasn't. So when I started throwing parties, I was like, nah, like I want the track like And I feel like I was instrumental in getting hip hop to like to be in number one now because Hollywood wasn't. It was like, oh, that's ratchet, like we're not those are the rat and I'm no, no, no, no no, this is Rihanna's here, j Lo's here. People want to get down with that, and I made it a show like every night. I don't know if you ever if you had the time to, like look at one of my vlogs, but I bring you inside the party. It's literally like I'm on the mic. It's a DJ, and it's like a circus going on, and I love that. I'm I'm like very i don't drink so I could see everything. I'm standing on the highest point and like, I see you. Alexis Texas is in the fucking yo, give her a shot right now. I'm talking. I'm literally it's everybody's it's all like happening, and it's not just like you're in your own little space and like I'm putting everybody in the same space, you know. So now one of the the wildest shit I ever seen, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't just.
Speaker 3: Tell some of the more wild ship don't really be like in the club. It's after the club.
Speaker 1: After party. Yeah, it's like after party.
Speaker 3: It's like, let's go to and really a lot of times, because I've seen so much shit, what make it wild is who will be doing it? You know what I'm saying, Like fucking Bob Saggett or something doing you know what I'm saying, Like You're like, what the fuck is he's doing the line? Like I'm not saying Bob Sager. I know Bob Sagger never did a line in my party.
Speaker 1: You're just giving me an example.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, but it would be like niggas that Bob saget.
Speaker 1: It's just like the almost extremely.
Speaker 3: But it's like from people you wouldn't expect to see that from because Hollywood paints a picture of who they want to look a certain way, and then they'd be like, wow, shit going on, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's crazy. Like That's how I went with dancing.
Speaker 2: I feature danced everywhere and like all these clubs wouldn't like my play because it was all hip hop and it was all like everybody would love it. So when I would go there, they would first be like, oh, you can't do that, and it'd be like some countries and I'm like, I'm not dancing that.
Speaker 3: I'm not like I can't.
Speaker 2: Shake I like that another time and place, but I can't shake my ass to it, like and so I'm performing, So if you want to see me, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: So I just set that.
Speaker 2: Tone and like I kind of changed it for the Strip club as far as Future Girls is because they were like, oh they let you.
Speaker 1: Do that, and like let me. I'm like, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: So what would happen would be like I would go, I would start on today a Thursday, and by suck like Saturday night. All the fucking house girls would hate me because they're like, how do you get all the good music?
Speaker 1: I'm like, just enjoy it? Why we can? Girls like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But it'd be like you could see even the clientele would it was a vibe. It was night and day from when they were hearing like the whole other shin and then they're like, oh, this is what we're doing back.
Speaker 3: Now I'm doing, I'm doing. I'm doing an experiment right now. So I create a lot of content and I just want to see how much influence I got. So I started like I'm like into great and like rock music and my ship Okay, but like is.
Speaker 1: It a like a twist up? Is it just rock?
Speaker 3: No, it's just fucking Pheel Collins. Okay, Like it's just you feel.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've been in many strip clubs with it in there, like I want to you can know how to do it right. My other thing is too, it's like don't talk the songs that don't need to be talked to.
Speaker 3: Non facts like phil has to be.
Speaker 1: Like a vibe where you're like feeling this.
Speaker 3: I just want to like I want to bring like everything together, like because like there's a lot of segregation throughout the world.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like music is the way I feel like everything.
Speaker 3: You could bring it together. And I see like place like Coachella doing things, you know, and I want to be more like that. Like I want to be able to like even the girl who not traditionally listening to fucking Cardi B, Like, I want her to feel safe and that environment in that space with like because we're all the same people, you know, So I want to like, all right, let me do some hood shit. But like we playing Maroon five the whole time. You see what I'm saying, and see how we can like because we like rock music too.
Speaker 2: But it's just about But it's also to again, like the environment, and what you do is you set that ambience for them. So it's like if you're giving them all these tools, then if.
Speaker 3: It's just like plug and play at that, I'm gonna create. I'm gonna create and I'm gonna let them I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 2: You'll see, So how did you come up, what is the nickname? Like Sincere? How did that come about?
Speaker 1: What does it mean?
Speaker 3: Sincere? My mom name is Sincere. So when I was a small child, before I was born, the story is she wanted to name me Sincere, but my uncle was murdered while she was pregnant with me, so I got his name. My grandmother gave me his name. My real name is Vincent. So even since our every job I worked, my name, Tid would say Sincere, like that's just been my name.
Speaker 1: Who you are?
Speaker 3: The show was like this group that me and this guy I was in, we was like, let's just call ourselves the show. And I kind of like wasn't using that name. And I remember, like I had a big thing on Twitter this when Twitter was popping. I'm like, I'm changing my name. It's gonna be huge. And I started to realize, like because my name was Sincere music on like MySpace and all that shit back then, and I was like, man, I'm bigger than music, Like it's I'm a walking show. So I took the last group name and I just made myself Sincere show because I do more than what I do so much, you know what I mean. So I'm like, I feel like what I'm doing is more of a show and it's not just about music. So that's why I changed my name.
Speaker 1: I like it. I feel like it's and then.
Speaker 3: King Show because everybody called me King Show. Is like it came when I was doing supper Club. I used to like wear crowns and shit, I just listen, create compelling spectacles. If you want to stand out, you know what I'm saying, You got to think about what you're doing too. Like people just live their life, like I want to be an actress, I'm like, how do you get there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: So me, I literally would like plan to do something to have an impact in that moment, you know what I'm saying. So that's the show part of me.
Speaker 2: Like, and it's just all off like you doing the like the crowns, this all that stuff. It's just all you.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't have like a team of scientists like fucking Kanye, Well today you're gonna you and you never know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's influenced by people that you surround yourself with or you're like you know your friends and you're like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I bounced ideas, like my sister, my publicist echo Haddocks. I called her today because I was coming here, not just wanted her to know.
Speaker 1: She's like, run and do it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no. She was like, she was like, nah, that's dope, you know, because I mean, I wasn't familiar with your work, but she was. So I'm like, because I asked Frenchy, I was like, I was like, she do porn or something.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, so I you know, ictive change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I didn't know. I didn't you know. I'm like, I don't want to, you know, obviously I didn't know what to get, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, I mean, you know, but she knew who he was, and I guess she has seen some of the She's like, nah, it's gonna be okay. But what I told her to day is like, and that's what I mean about playing stuff, Like I have amazing pictures of myself with like beautiful women and on islands and yachts, Like most of my pictures look just very wealthy. Like planned. I'm always like, if I'm going on a trip or something, I'm already spending a lot of money anyway, I might as well make it so like what like what I have on now, Like you would never see me in a picture like with this on, Like it's gonna be a fucking Vasachi shirt with some cardiacs.
Speaker 1: You couldn't dress up for me. Since no, no, no, I just.
Speaker 3: Honestly just I wanted to be comfortable, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's a private conversation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just wanted to be relaxed. But I'm saying, like I told her today, like yo, I want to, like, you know, how you google shit on the internet like big boldie bitches or whatever, right, like certain shit will come up, So I want to like put my pictures on the internet. So like if people google certain things like private jet or something like I'm on the private jet, Like I just want yeah, I just want my pictures in the world when it's comes champagne bottles and it's me like holding a big ass baby bottle, like you know, I just want to like put more content out there for people, because I mean, the legacy the imprint is is like a fingerprint, you know, like you're gonna leave on this planet, like it's only one sincere show, So I want to like now I'm actually like about the max out on content and creativity and this when.
Speaker 1: It's like why not you have nothing but to do?
Speaker 2: You know, you're definitely successful here in LA and you're doing all these great things that it's like why not push it to all them?
Speaker 1: Like give it everyone?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I want, I want, I wanted. I want to just be a meme, like a never ended meme. You know what I'm saying, What.
Speaker 2: Do you think is your best, biggest party you've done yet?
Speaker 3: I got a few, but there's one party. Me and Meek Mel did Grammys. We do Grammy Weekend. Me and Meek we've done it like five times, four I think four times because he's been in jail once or twice when we was planning on doing something. But the first one we did was legendary. I'm talking like I have fucking lions there, camels like we did it at this place in bel Air and it was literally like I have fucking every like any celebrity you could think of was there, if they was alive, like they were there, any everybody. It was just like motherfucker's hanging off shit. I don't even know how to play. You could google it, like fucking TMZ interviewed me the next morning, like this was the greatest party on earth.
Speaker 1: Like it was just you don't drink, you don't, you don't do anything.
Speaker 2: So how do you like I'm working though, how do you maintain like your sanity and and all these crazy things are happening at such a like event?
Speaker 3: Short? You gotta be short with people. Even yesterday I threw a pool party. We follow the guidelines of COVID.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, a few people and everybody want to talk to me for hour by theirself. It's like three hundred people here. I'm gonna talk to everybody for one hour. So you gotta be quick with people. You know, you gotta learn how to be man. Good to see you. Oh man, give me a sec you hear me? Yeah, you gotta. You gotta this. One guy did catch me yesterday for like ten minutes. That was it was dreadful, Like he wasn't even talking about nothing. He just I'm just standing there like how do I get out of this? Like he was like a grass a little. I'm just like, you know what I'm gonna do too. I'm gonna start like filming moments like that and I'm gonna just do a voiceover, like how the fuck do I get out of this.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be finished talking about yourself.
Speaker 3: Talking about property you own?
Speaker 2: And I'm sure right now it's probably even worse because most people aren't really getting out that much, and that's when they do, they're like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: It's the person that get a clubhouse or something. They could talk all day on that motherfucker if they want.
Speaker 1: Talking about clubhouse. French.
Speaker 2: You told me about your alter egos, Skinny Skinny.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us about skinny man?
Speaker 3: Skinny man? Me and me? And actually, I'm gonna do it today to me. In the game we got we do print calls on people. So the other day like me game fucking Chris Brown, like we just like doing print calls on people. And the first print call I did, I came up with this character Michael Moore, Hey, I work for the CDC. Then Michael Moore. And there's like this old black dude who like telling people I'm calling people like yeah, doctor work without the fauci And we got Jeff's old back and you got COVID no, no, no, it got a restaurant of COVID. Not I'm just doing my job, man. You know, it's like he's over just you know, and just eating it up, like what's going on, Like you know, we're pranking somebody mom who just got fucking tested for COVID and then you know, we'll you know, we'll laugh at the end like ah, you're pranked, ad whatever. So they was like this one girl came up with this dope ass when like I'm gonna call my dad and tell him that I was working for a pimp and I owe her money in order for he's gonna keep me until my dad pays him. So she her dad likes us, like the DVD man who sells DVDs and like Boston somewhere, and she called him and I'm like, motherfucker is skinny, bitch, I got your bitch, Your motherfucking daughter alled me money and like I'm just going on this crazy and he believed. He's like I'm trying to like, how.
Speaker 1: Do you keep your composure?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll mute the phone because I'm laughing and I'm trying to like do something show outlandish that he knows it's not real, and they just don't know, like some people that's just how they are, Like that shit. Let me see how like people be looking at the news and believing certain shit that ain't like because he's literally like, no, that's my daughter. I'm gonna kill you. I'm like, motherfucker is skin n Eye. I'm literally singing and he's like singing my name. He's like, I don't care about no, goddamn skin N Eye, You're singing, motherfucker my daughter. And it's just halet like people that character. Like people been losing their mind about this guy, like to the point where like Nigga's talking about writing fucking movies about this guy, like, yeah, Skinny's crazy, man, he's.
Speaker 1: This guy's sounds like you got something going there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean that's and that's when we were saying earlier about just like what I what I want to do and stuff like I definitely think acting is I acted in one movie before I played like a Muslim in prison. I can't even fucking remember my mom. Actually I know it. My mom called me and she was watching it and I forgot I was in it. And she's like, your sister saw you in this.
Speaker 1: Movie and she's like, why didn't you tell me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like on Netflix and some shit, and I'm like, I fucking forgot I did that movie. That was like twenty fifteen, and it's something, but it's like a pastor he uh, he goes to jail for like a murder or something, and I'm like, this Muslim dude who's like trying to convert the inmates to Islam because you know, a lot of black dudes become Muslim when they go to jail. And I'm basically antagonizing the pastor, like, oh, these pastor's supposed to be, you know, benevolent, but this motherfucking jail with us. You know what I'm saying, come to the Muslim side of the you know, the fucking faith. So how did.
Speaker 1: You even get that role? If you've never.
Speaker 3: This this this dude, man, I can't even remember this fucking name. But right after I was on Love and Hip Hop, he reached out to me. It was like because I am Muslim. He was like, man, I want to I'm writing this movie. I think you'll be perfect for this role. It was like two days word for shooting for the little scenes I had, and I was like, fuck it, I'll do it, you know what I'm saying. And he never seen me acting nothing before, but I killed the role though.
Speaker 1: That's dope.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's kind of sometimes how things kind of fall into your lap and maybe that's what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: I was in a Netflix maybe called Bloodless.
Speaker 2: Zombies, blood Buss Zombie, blood Lust Zombies. I was the only person, I think, other than one person that stayed alive.
Speaker 1: Wow, I screamed. Really great, you know there's blood everything an act. It was fun but at that time, like I just it wanted me because of my name. It was actually really fun.
Speaker 3: Like when you do watch a porn movie type porn like HBO and ship, why to acting be so fucking cheesy?
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you because I don't really like do the production.
Speaker 2: I don't do any of that stuff, but it is cheesy. It was like it's a cinemat type of thing. I just think it's bad acting to make credible, okay, Like because I don't know, I feel like there's like a there that's probablyodn'tuble saying that, but it's like d list type of people like.
Speaker 1: Then whatever that are.
Speaker 3: Like, so there's a list and.
Speaker 2: Porn, No, not even with porn because some of them aren't like in like cinematic movies.
Speaker 1: But is there a list and porn I would say, so, yeah, do.
Speaker 3: You think right now today with the current landscape of like sex work and fucking only fans and like there's still a list.
Speaker 2: I mean I come from a realm where it's like like the world of like when porn star meant something, now anything.
Speaker 3: When video vixen meant.
Speaker 2: Something, Yeah, like the thing is like like you for For me, the word porn star is like a big accomplishment. And I think that everyone now just thinks they're a porn star. They're in porn, but you're not a porn star.
Speaker 3: There's star big contracts.
Speaker 2: I mean not only even for contracts. I had one contract in my whole career. But I feel like it's like your star of power. It's saying like how you had that it factor? Some girls just have it or you don't. And in a group of like a year time frame of new girls coming in, there's about maybe one to two of them that really stand out within that whole thing, because a lot of girls it's like a diamond dozen, you know. I mean, like, I'm sure you deal with the same type of girls in LA. They all typically look the same. So unless you stand out, are you doing something that most people aren't You're not really like they're just not.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't teach star power either have or else.
Speaker 2: Mean, so it's like some people I didn't even know it with me is I like people when I first came in the scene, like I look different than a lot of people, but people were like, how do you have it? I'm like, I don't know. I'm just showing up and fucking just like everybody else. Like you don't really know about true, but in the movies it doesn't really like they're not.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it's all.
Speaker 2: And it's also back to the point where it's like people wanting to rebook you because you do have that personality or if you want your fun to be around because it could be anybody you know. And I'm sure that's the same thing with you a booking parties. I'm sure there's somebody that you probably book more parties with because it's to deal with and yeah, probably this party because you're fucking a.
Speaker 1: Nightmare to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now, I tell people all the time, like certain artists like like Yo Gotti, rather he got a song out or not, I always pay this guy because he just he's professional. He comes this more than the baby. He's another guy who, whether he's popping or not, he could get money from me. And then it's some of these guys they don't understand, like what goes up comes down, and but me, I'm a constant in the in the space if I choose to be, if I could do parties another ten years and till I'm forty and I could, I'm still gonna be able to pay people. So I'm still gonna be able to make money. And they don't understand that a lot of these young guys they arrogant, they think they this, or that they don't act like they're not supposed to get to know you or treat you like a human like nah bruh, Like I'm me.
Speaker 2: I see that on my level to me, So I can only imagine on like a nearly deal with them actually and like working with them. Like for me, there's like there would be some twenty something you'll be like, oh, I've seen you watch your porn like fuck, let's fuck. No, it doesn't work that way, hommie. I'm sorry to tell you.
Speaker 3: Your next fuck me his levels.
Speaker 2: Chance. Is there somebody that you refuse to work with or had a bad a falling out experience with.
Speaker 3: I mean not really. I mean I've had moments with people like I got into a little back and forth with like Floyd Mayweather at one point. You but you know, nothing serious, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, nothing serious, you know ge Herbal recently, he's the youngest guy. I booked him for something. It was a little little tension even on a clubhouse. I just had a little thing with twenty one Savage. It's like, I don't you know, on your way to the top, you can't take nothing personal. I don't take stuff personal like that because you know what I'm saying, I'm I'm I'm I'm outside too. You fear me and like I'm accessible, so I gotta I'm always ready to protect myself. So if anybody want to play them type of games at that level, I'm it's you know, that's a different space that I don't even just be like ignoring a lot of stuff. But yeah, nah, these guys they don't. But I'll just not book somebody. I'd be like, no, I don't want to book that guy. But most of the time, it's don't even really be artists. It be like DJs and shit like DJ's just I don't know, they'd be too like damn boy, you know, like you ain't even but they show up like Master DJ of all Time, like Nigga, all right, he's not getting booked again, you know. So I feel that.
Speaker 2: So dating, you probably have a lot of options because you're like the La King promoter.
Speaker 1: How how is dating right now?
Speaker 3: It's cool? I'm been talking this one chick right now recently, it's cool. I never No, I'm not yet, you know, even if I.
Speaker 1: O times too, So it's like, how is it?
Speaker 3: Even if I was to be in a relationship, it was probably be an open relationship. I don't think monogamy is like a real thing for me.
Speaker 1: Have you done that type of relationship for before in the past.
Speaker 3: Like I had multiple girl I've never been in a relationship.
Speaker 2: You haven't no relationships, no girlfriends ever, no interesting no because of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just or there just hasn't been somebody that.
Speaker 3: No. You know. When I was eighteen, I was riding around in LA with a lambergating around and getting it living in the mansion. I didn't. I was like, I'm a fuck everything moving like that was my plan at that age. And then I fell off and was broke living in my car. I'm like, I don't want no girlfriend. I'm broke as fuck, like living in my car. Then I was like on to come up getting money, and then I started to get like a lot of money as a twenty something year old, and I'm like, I just want to fuck all the bitches. I don't want to be tied down to somebody. And now I'm thirty two, it's more feasible, you know what I'm saying. It might be something that's like, all right, I could get me a and two. I just want people to take me more serious. I don't want to be putting his boxes like the fun guy all the time, Like you know, I do got businesses. I am, you know, writing and trying to create something outside of the persona that I gave people. But at the same time, I don't want to like be like forced into this, like, oh, you own me and I own you, and therefore you can't you know. I tell people that like my girlfriend, whatever we call a whoror right like a hole or promiscuous woman, I'm probably gonna marry that girl. I don't really want to be with the goody two shoes Yeah, I don't. I don't, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's just not you know, like i'd rather a girl who's been in a mix. I don't. I don't look at like are you slept with these people or something like. That's not a bad thing to me. That's just like that's what you did. Now, if I fall in love with a girl who had once partner, all right, whatever, But I'm saying I don't think it's likely, you know what I'm saying, because they won't really understand my life.
Speaker 2: And you have substance to your life to really understand like all the walks of what's going on. Because I feel like you kind of have to have experience to be in any relationship, especially since yourself if you kind of had the willpower and the strength to be like, okay, I may not have myself together right now all the way for a relationship and your eyes, but it's like, let me get all these things been together, and like when doing that, it like evolves your taste in women, what you really will put up with and doing that, and you also see your friends and your peers what they have to go through. So it's like, you know what I mean, it's a lot of deterred moments.
Speaker 3: It's a bad hot man, beautiful place, worst place to find a wife, la la.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 3: It's like whatever you want in desire, you can get it here, like you can you can just if you fantasize about different celebrities and stuff, You're going to meet those guys here and actually sleep with them. If you love money a lot, you're gonna get a lot of it here. You know. If you love a lot of drugs, you're gonna do a lot of here. And I just I have the luxury of being a fly on the wall a lot because people I'm like a lot of times I'm like I'm a necessity in Hollywood or I was for a long time, like we need Sincere he's the guy, you know, so I'm I wasn't even looked at as like a person looking at people. I'm part of the scene. I'm part of the the movie, like he's just in the mo Yeah, I'm in it. So it's like if Sincere sees something to people that are like that's just Sincere he sees everything. And because I see everything, like women are so comfortable with just like being their true version of themselves. I'm like, nah, I don't want no, this is crazy, like yeah, like I don't want to lie, like ah, you know. And then you get to even the ones who are still very private and guarded, you get you're able to read people very well, and when you deal with a lot of people, it's like I've seen this before, Like I don't know you, but I know I've seen this whole person, everything, everything, I already know where this is going. Like I literally meet a girl and be like, all right, she got like two years before she's back.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what she like. You see the same with me.
Speaker 2: Was different as far as like going different trip clubs everywhere, but it's like you see the same type of vision in each state and just kind of variations of what it is.
Speaker 3: Have the loud when you know, the quirky one, the one who's friends with everyone, the one who wants to fuck everyone. You're like, I know what this is. She's gonna she's gonna survive, but she's gonna be birthed out in the year like you just knownant. She's gonna get pregnant by athletes, she's gonna get you know, and.
Speaker 2: You just kind of dogged out. She's gonna get married and went back home.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when COVID gets done and outside back open, it's gonna be half the girls is gonna been left and survived. They can't. They not go swimmers, they didn't survive. God, they're gonna be gone. They gotta go. They can go back to their parents' house. And that's that's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. Private Talk. I hope that you are liking this episode. I know I am.
Speaker 2: Make sure that you comment and subscribe. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then.
Speaker 1: Get to Truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: It is all right, Private Talk. We are back and we are ready to play Truth with Texas.
Speaker 1: We've got four cards here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pick each one, and each suit is a different type of question.
Speaker 3: What's up, let's go. I'm just grabbing one card, one at a time. All right.
Speaker 1: I see you're greedy over there. You want all the cards.
Speaker 3: The ace of Oh, this is a ace of hearts.
Speaker 2: Ace of Hearts is a romantic question. Okay, consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: I think so. Yeah. Although I'm not really a relationship person, I want to create everlasting impressions on people. So if I'm fucking you. I'm gonna do something for you, like actually in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Does that mean like you're cas shopping someone taking them? That was one of somebody's love languages, was the cash shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's small though. That's like a small thing to a big fish.
Speaker 1: A small gesture. What's your favorite romantic comedy?
Speaker 3: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Or favorite romantic movie?
Speaker 3: Doesn't have to be a comedy, Yeah, romantic, favorite romantic movie. Basic instinct.
Speaker 1: Tells you what kind of person.
Speaker 3: I like Hitch a lot. I like that movie.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I like. I like.
Speaker 2: Breast your butts, breast morning secks or at night night with the lights on, lights on, Yeah, freaky, I like it. Yeah, I don't really know, Like I don't, I don't know. I feel like i'd be more concerned. I was like, turn lines off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like the lights song. It could be moody lights, but I want to see I don't want to know darkness.
Speaker 1: How long have you gone without having sex?
Speaker 3: I mean I take breaks. Right now, I'm taking a break from sex, so I haven't had sex in like three weeks, and I'm probably gonna go to the end of the month.
Speaker 1: I thought you're gonna be like three months.
Speaker 2: So I was like three weeks is not that long of a thing, but it's long enough because it's like you know you're over that, like hump yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I fast every year doing Ramadan, so I always take thirty days.
Speaker 2: So are you having no sex and no masturbating too, or just nothing nothing?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Yeah, no sex, no watching porn, none of that shit.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite porn search? Gang bangs? Nah?
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Shorn ain't all nah mid.
Speaker 3: I mean if I do watch porn, you know what I'm saying. I watch like I don't watch like porn stars. It'd be like with the amateur. Yeah, like amateur, like the New Girl, you know.
Speaker 2: Like somebody's cousin and like Kentucky like a bad bitch.
Speaker 3: We never like that's just in the nigga that set his camera up and he's like, I'm fucking I'm about to fuck Jessica. My brothers, my fucking brothers, like.
Speaker 1: My step my stepsister or crazy.
Speaker 3: It's some weird ship. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you a sexter?
Speaker 3: Nah? I don't know.
Speaker 1: FaceTime sex.
Speaker 3: I like that face the texting like yeah, just get on.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like sometimes I mean, I feel like some people abuse FaceTime these days, Like don't like face time should be like a you should be a fore warning before.
Speaker 3: Why do people say that I FaceTime people as soon as I get their number.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's super like intrusive, like I need to know and someone like what if I look rasht as hell and I look.
Speaker 1: At somebody in FaceTime don't ask?
Speaker 2: But then I feel like, what if I want to talk to you, but I don't want to like see you regularly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then I just forget And then.
Speaker 3: I just get see thinking that ship you got, you got, you got a boyfriend?
Speaker 1: I have no boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Yes, why you think to him?
Speaker 1: That was a big problem of mine.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think there's probably another list of reasons why I'm not sing either, But I feel like when the right.
Speaker 1: Time comes, it'll come. No facts, all right, next question, Let's see.
Speaker 3: Let's see who you get another ace.
Speaker 2: We're all they're all gonna be aces, they're gonna be suits are different. So it's a club and it's a kinky question.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Have you ever been tied up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever tied somebody up?
Speaker 3: No? I've like like held there.
Speaker 1: With your hands, like held them downe.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been attracted to your partner's sick or best friend? But you never had a partner, so that doesn't really matter for you.
Speaker 3: No, I pretty much give what I want most of the time.
Speaker 1: Have you best friends before them?
Speaker 3: Not sure without them knowing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or was it just like a team collaboration?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I have. I don't know this Hollywood and who's best friends? For real?
Speaker 1: That's true, very very gray area. You're going, it's like weaving in and out of traffic, like we're cool, but we went on a trip with her and like that?
Speaker 2: Did you really friends with her? Do you love quikies or do you like long sessions both?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't mind a quikie. I don't mind a you know.
Speaker 1: Do you like giving or receiving?
Speaker 3: Receiving?
Speaker 1: Are you a giver though?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 2: So you're not going to be too selfish. You just want to be received first.
Speaker 3: It's not a first and nothing, you know? For me? For me, it's like a vibe, you know what I'm saying. I gotta want to each a pussy like it gotta be like this. I just love her energy, Like is.
Speaker 2: It like after club, you know, eating pussy or anything like bit you need to take a shower.
Speaker 3: And I've never eaten I've never eaten a pussy after the nightclub.
Speaker 2: Never never will it ever happened? Never say never, you know, you know, shit happens. Do you like role playing?
Speaker 3: I never tried. I never tried it. I've never been in a relationship long enough for that.
Speaker 2: Like you know, there's never been one girl like out the hair that's been like tried to like force you into a relationship.
Speaker 3: And I had this one girl do something super. It was weird, like she she was Egyptian or something, and like we're kissing this ship and I'm about the fuck her and she like does like a dance like she does like a.
Speaker 1: Like a strip dance or like a like a fucking Egyptian like a belly dance like.
Speaker 3: She before she fucked me. It was weird as fuck, like or not, I was weird. I was weird just because we about the fuck and I'm ready and then she gets up and like starts doing like what the fuck are you doing? Like and she dis like a fifteen minute and I'm just sitting there like dick hanging out like I'd be like, come here, like what's going on? Like, and I just felt I had to wait and see because it just looked like she had to do it. What happened, I mean, I sucked her was dan it was all right. It wasn't even. Yeah, it was like you did all that ship and it wasn't even it was cool.
Speaker 1: You wasted all your energy.
Speaker 3: Dancing like a snake and you could have just.
Speaker 1: Shook her up, you know how funny. It's a spade. It's a naughty question. What is your favorite sexual position?
Speaker 3: I mean it depends on the body type. You know, if you got good curves, yeah, I want to hit it from the back, good curves and a good arch. Okay, but if you just like, you know, not your curve ain't really and you got some nice titties. I want chest to chests.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm saying, are you coming on the chest?
Speaker 3: I like coming in bitch's faces.
Speaker 1: Though, I like coming like that's probably not. We're in l a fort.
Speaker 3: I'd be liking to see like that little lass, you know, my thing be this like I just want to dog you, you know, when I'm having sex with a woman, I want to give her. You're not gonna forget.
Speaker 2: Me like dog her in the sense of like you're gonna fuck her so good. Yeah, she's gonna be like motherfucking broke my back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to fuck the ship out of you. And I want to, like I don't want to say the grade, but I definitely want to like.
Speaker 1: All those things. Yeah, I wanted to be like you're dominant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to see like because if it go bad, I want to see you somewhere and be like, nah, I did the worst of her. I don't even you know, like see you with another nigga, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, you can have her already.
Speaker 3: In my mind. Yeah, Like I'm like, I mean, I did this night. There's no way he's gonna out do what I did.
Speaker 2: So would do you consider yourself a jealous person then, because I'm sure that you've had you know, obviously you're in the night life scene. There's other girls that have been quote unquote passed around for people. So it's like, does it ever make you feel jealous?
Speaker 3: I lost my I lost my innocence when I was seventeen on tour, you know, like I seen before I came to Hollywood. I was on tour, so I seen it.
Speaker 1: All already, like behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen fucking girls like, oh my god, I talk to me like I love you. I'm not that type of girl. And then a fucking rapper will walk.
Speaker 1: In and they just stuck in the deck right away, instantly.
Speaker 3: Like in your face, like what happened? I thought I thought you was Oh make god a this is the only celebrity I said if I met this.
Speaker 1: Guy, Is this the only time I've ever seen it?
Speaker 2: If you hear that's not yes guys and girls, though I feel like it could be both ways.
Speaker 1: Have you ever made a woman's squirt?
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: What is your tech to.
Speaker 3: Make her squirt? I think the woman makes her self squirt.
Speaker 1: You got to participant. There's like a move that you do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Nah, I never I don't really like fingers like you've done it from your deck? Yeah, just fu talent.
Speaker 1: I don't have them, so I can't do that. But squirting is like it's a whole, like you know, it's like what and you know everywhere?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think a bitch gotta really like you and it's already been soaking, and then it's when you're fucking you know, then it's on. It's on. I never like did.
Speaker 1: A finger trick.
Speaker 3: I made a woman square from eating out, though I got moves.
Speaker 1: You've never seen before. Since you're with.
Speaker 3: The squirt and the ship. Oh with your fingers.
Speaker 1: These fingers are magical.
Speaker 3: But you make your self squirt. You say you could make a woman's squirt. I mean that's you. You know, a motherfucking you're a woman.
Speaker 1: Not all women can do it, Diamond.
Speaker 2: It's a spicy question, which they're all a little spicy. Craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 3: Craziest or like best both. The craziest place I probably funck was like in Macy's.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying is like a dressing room.
Speaker 3: Nah, like out in the open on the ninth floor, the floor the furniture section. That epic in Chicago when I was a shorty.
Speaker 1: If you didn't get caught.
Speaker 3: We did get caught. That's why I was even more like, what.
Speaker 1: Did you get kicked out of Macy's?
Speaker 3: Well, we was kids, so they kind of let us, you know, they just gave us a slap on the wrist. So my sexual appetite is weird now because I need scenery now to really enjoy it, like to the max. I need to be Like that's why I travel a lot.
Speaker 2: Like as far as like like being like you said, boats or like the ocean.
Speaker 3: Or like on the beach in the fucking mansion, what you could see the view like you know, like everything now is like it gotta be a memory attacked a movie. Yeah, it gotta be visually stimulating. Like like even for example, I was in Vegas and I you know, I had a nice suite and I'm fucking this girl and it's just someone right, it was, you know, and I'm like, let's go by the window, you know what I'm saying, and like I could see the Vegas strip and I just went crazy. You're like, yeah, yeah, it's just it's like more than because I think, man, like the what you used to have a certain you have sex with a certain It's kind of like how we're saying, like I met this girl before, it doesn't matter. It's like I had this body before, so now you need something.
Speaker 2: More to be entertained, like to be for me, it's like sexual thing is about energy, So it's like I don't want to be the same person with every person. It's like different things. So if it's like if it takes a fucking fireworks fucking.
Speaker 3: Something, I like that though, maybe I should fuck girl. I like fire like a fireworks show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the popping sensation and orgasm and it's just like magic.
Speaker 1: M see we're on or something.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: How many girls have you had sex with that one time?
Speaker 3: Like my biggest orgy.
Speaker 1: And multiply?
Speaker 3: I like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeh yeah yeah yeah. Man, my fucking birthday was crazy?
Speaker 1: Which birthday?
Speaker 3: I'm thirty? Turks and Kinko. You know what I'm saying, said Kinko, Turks and Kinks.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're kinky motherfucker.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I did a six piece, you know.
Speaker 1: That was the I like how you talk it like it's like chicken had a.
Speaker 3: Six spicy six piece pipes, spicy, you know, hot.
Speaker 1: Sauce to ketchup a lot of legs, thighs in it out.
Speaker 3: It was. It was a good That was a good scenario right there. That was a good scenario.
Speaker 1: How can you handle all six women?
Speaker 3: Everybody's doing their job, everybody's part themselves, everybody with each other, everybody's particular.
Speaker 2: I'm a visual person too, because like for me, it's like I'm like thinking picturing like the girl, the girls and then the guy, you know, like you know, like centipede.
Speaker 3: Survive and too. This is what I'll tell you young guys man out here trying to sleep with all these women, sometimes you gotta sit back and let them do their thing too. When you're in there, you don't don't think, you just you gotta sit back and watch for a little second too, yeah, and just relax and then you get back in. It's about pacing yourself, you know. Don't think you just the mand you finish. Yeah, yeah, you gotta pace yourself, you know what I'm saying. And you know the pace is going to keep you going. But if you try to just think you finish, jackhammer everything
Speaker 1: Nothing like the energizer bunny, and you fail.