Speaker 1: Day one Broncos training camp. At least the portion open to the fans is in the books. I thought practice out there today was I think the fans were maybe expecting a little more fireworks than what they got. I was expecting a larger crowd than what they got. By the end, it felt like that maybe, you know, maybe sixty five seventy five percent full. They're on the berm overall. I thought the quarterbacks were a little shaky today. Zach Wilson got his day up with the ones, and yeah, I mean the running game.
Speaker 2: The running backs look good.
Speaker 1: It'd be nice to see when we get the pads on we can get a better look at and everything. But as we as we sort of see it right now, the main competitions, which we've already described the course of the quarterbacks are at the center position, in which Wattenberg appears to be in the lead right now, at the inside linebacker position opposite Alex Singleton. They've rotated Jonas Griffith and Cody Barton through that, and then over there at the corner position opposite Sir Tan and Ja Kwan McMillan, and it looks like that we've seen a rotation so far of tomorrow, mathis Riley Moss and Levi Wallace, and that those those appear to be the main sort of camp battles, at least at the top of the roster. Obviously guys will be battering battling for depth and.
Speaker 2: And spots and the practice squad as well.
Speaker 1: Five six, six nine zeros in textallant to be a bit of a short show tonight as we've got Rockies baseball coming up. I'll give way at seven point thirty for that, and then I want to let everybody know that Broncos Country attending Tomorrow's.
Speaker 2: Back Together Weekend training camp.
Speaker 1: Find the KOA ten on the top of the hill, because if you do you can find them. You can enter to win a pair of Foo Fighters tickets next Saturday and in power Field at Mile Hiatt's. From KOA you also grab an official KOA Broncos Radio Network coozy while they last, So you definitely want to go. I want to swing by the KOA tent and do that. We myself well right edwards. We'll be broadcasting live tomorrow from ten to noon right here on KOA. So if you aren't able to get out there, or maybe you're sitting on the hill and you just want to hear what we're seeing down there at the bottom of the hill. You bring your little radio, bring your phone, put on the app, whatever the case may be, you can listen to us there.
Speaker 2: Kawa at Training Camp is powered.
Speaker 1: By the Sporty Pickle Bar and Grill and Chevron Colorado, the Human Energy Company committed to our local communities and safely delivering affordable, reliable, ever cleaner energy five six six nine zeros of text line.
Speaker 2: I want to hear what you guys, what questions you.
Speaker 1: Guys have, because I want to tailor coverage this year to what it is that you guys want to know about.
Speaker 2: Everybody that I talk to, you always wants.
Speaker 1: To hear about the quarterbacks. Okay, cool, I know you want to hear about the quarterbacks. But what else do you guys want to hear about? What do you want to know so that we can tailor coverage to that Specifically. One of the things that one of the myths, the narratives, whatever you want to call it, that we sort of busted already this week was the premature demise of Javante Williams. We had outlets around town writing out his obituary, and I didn't particularly understand that Javonte Williams is absolutely dominated, taking almost every rep with the ones that there is to take, and he is the guy. He's dropped something like ten pounds, gotten a little bit healthier, got a little more spring in his step, and you know, I think he's fully all the way back finally from that devastating injury he suffered nearly two years ago. So I think that Javante is going to have a huge role in this offense. I think Odric Estimate is going to have a role in this offense. I think Julia McLoughlin is going to have a role in this offense. I think if we're asking about an odd man out right now, that would appear to be some MAJIPI. Ryne p Ryan, of course, was the kind of the third down back for the Broncos last year.
Speaker 2: Caught quite a few passes out of the backfield.
Speaker 1: And you know, he did a good, pretty good job with pass protection, but he had some untimely fumbles and you know, kind of he's always been a guy who has sort of a violent running style and it's worn him down. You know, anytime you had him out there's a starter by the time he gets bulk carries or he gets to a certain amount of carries by the time he gets to the second third game of doing that, you know, he tends to be a guy that wears down a little bit. And so I think that, you know, I know, the Broncos save I think three million dollars if they do move on from him, versus, for instance, one point five for Javonte, save three million dollars, and you can work Javonte and you know, an estimate into into a different load share with with McLoughlin sort of being the the spark back, and I think that rotation wi workout. You've also got a couple of the guys vying for a spot on this roster in Blake Watson who's been injured, and and Tyler Batty and I don't you know, I don't know, baby, maybe.
Speaker 2: A practice squad guy Watson.
Speaker 1: I believe, and it is a personal belief that they had sort of a a kick return role kind of carved out for him and then maybe he would come in and be another, you know, another spark back kind of thing, because he does have that extra gear.
Speaker 2: But with him being injured, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he factors in now to those plans when we're seeing what looks like a pretty healthy rotation from the backs that I've already mentioned. Five six six nine zero is the text line, appreciate appreciate some of the texts coming in already. Brian wants to hear about the long snappers. Well, we only have one right now, and Mitchell FERBONI. If we get another one and there suddenly develops a blazing competition for long snappers, I will do my best to bring you the up to the minute coverage that you all deserve. On that, none of the three quarterbacks have varied from their attire. Jared Stidham is a short sleeve hoodie guy, Zach Wilson's long sleeve T shirt a headband guy. And Bo Nix is you know, I just drink water at practice, not gatorade. We're in the regular uniform with no flare. He does not wear pieces of flair at all, So adjust your quarterback rankings accordingly. I don't know if you guys got a chance this afternoon to watch the Paris Olympics opening ceremony. What a chaotic mess. I don't know if you guys had a chance to see this thing or not. The pyrotechnics and the.
Speaker 2: Metal and everything else. A six kilometer river parade was planned.
Speaker 1: Organizers wanted to make the ceremonies accessible as possible. They gave away two hundred and twenty two thousand free tickets eighty giant screens around the city for everybody to watch. So due to the sheer size, they didn't have the opportunity to do a full rehearsal, and so the ceremony began with a video interlude that field World Cup winner Zenadize a Dane running through Paris, a huge fireworks display of the tricolor and the nation's being introduced, starting with Greece, and then the boats sort of continued being introduced with another interlude featuring Lady Gaga singing in French. But the I think the chaotic nature of it failed to sort of grip viewers who were already beginning to turn it off at the start. Uh.
Speaker 2: Twitter was was pretty hilariously brutal.
Speaker 1: Uh, people calling it horrible, the most boring ceremony ever. Sorry, Paris, this is the worst ever, dreadful, What an awful opening ceremony. It was sort of damp, and further when rain started to come down on the thousands of spectators as they were, uh they were.
Speaker 2: Getting drowned a little bit.
Speaker 1: Uh they had it was a one point a a headless Marie Antoinette uh singing.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's sort of is is it a flex if you're the country that beheaded your queen at one point and you're you're you're pointing back to that is is the opening welcome ceremony?
Speaker 2: I I don't know.
Speaker 1: There were jokes all over Twitter and people were talking about, you know, Germany's gonna have to reinvade France after this ceremony.
Speaker 2: It was just, uh, it was. It was. It was chaotic and ridiculous, and.
Speaker 1: The people watching, everyone that I saw watching didn't seem to understand and or appreciate the ceremony as it was. I want to get your thoughts of you do we care? Do we care about the Olympics, you know, opening ceremonies, all that kind of stuff. Do we do we care about any of that kind of stuff? I mean, I was talking with Nick last night and I remember in the nineties being very attuned to the Olympics.
Speaker 2: I remember, you know, specifically.
Speaker 1: I think it was like nineteen ninety six where I was talking about having a you know, a high school teenage crush on the the one gymnast, the short Way Dominic Mochianu. I vaguely remember that, but I remember being attuned to the Olympics specifically early nineties with the Dream Team and then you know Dream Team too, and I sort of the high school years where I was sort of into that, and.
Speaker 2: Then I just kind of tuned out.
Speaker 1: I kind of quit watching the Olympics over time, and I guess I've checked back in here or there. There have been some gimmicks that have sort of brought me back in at times, having Snoop Dogg announced things as frankly hilarious, so that that is something that gimmick worked on me a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I'm not one of those people who can really.
Speaker 1: Name all the Olympians anymore, or even name all the sports that we're in in the United States. Is the betting favorite to the prohibitive betting favorite to win the most medals and and dominating this thing? But I guess I don't know if it is a combination of poor marketing on the Olympic side, of things that those personalities and those names aren't is widely known, or if it's my own ignorance and inability to or unwavering in attentiveness to it that have have sort of brought that to bear as it were. Now, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't. I haven't been psyched about it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I started getting some highlights of something and it starts drawing me in. I did watch a little bit of the exhibition basketball stuff, and that that probably is your best hook for me at this point. But I used to love the Olympics and I used to have the goofy sports too.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: We were talking about that a little bit last night. I curling, like I would get way into curling for no reason. And you think that, like, you know, a degenerate gambler like myself would love to this kind of stuff, to put money on this kind of stuff. I just I just don't. I just haven't. So I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You guys, tell me, are you are you tuning into the Olympics or not? In a text line right now, does not appear too, does not appear to be very into the Olympics. I can't read that one on the air Brian, but I appreciate it. Someone asked if fifteen pieces of flair is the bare minimum? I mean, if you want to do to bare minimum, if you just want to do the bare minimum. Here we you know Brian over there's got thirty pieces of flair. So and he's over there selling the cheesy shooters and extreme fahetes. So we did get a text that I want to read here from the four oh seven that says, Ben, I want to know how the depth is shaping up on the offensive line, particularly in areas one as the tackle position.
Speaker 2: We know the.
Speaker 1: Starters will be, but you'll have Polsowski, Pert and Crumb battling for backup positions. So think when Bailey and Calvin Throckmorton are probably battling for one position on that line, who are you seeing and where do you think those battles stand. Well, I would say that on the offensive tackle battle, Crumb would probably just based on the reps thus far be a distant third of those three that you mentioned, Pelshawski and Pert would probably be the backups. Bailey and Throckmorton may be fighting for one spot. Bailey has had a knack for sticking around on the Broncos roster. There were several jokes made today about Calvin Throckmorton's haircut, which is vaguely boy bandish, beieverish if you will.
Speaker 2: Thanks keithan Orlando.
Speaker 1: I think that the real battle there is the center position, and then once we know who takes that job, whether it's Alex Forsyth or Luke Wattenberg, and Wattenberg has had the bulk of the reps thus far, or Sam Mustaffer, who I don't think is going to win it but was certainly brought into to be a veteran.
Speaker 2: In the room. I think after that then you sort of know.
Speaker 1: How many spots are available after that to keep his depth. And the thing I'll say about this is making you fifty three is not what it once was. With the advent of the practice squad being what it is now and how many spots it has, and the call up rules where you can keep guys on there for multiple call ups and all that kind of stuff, it's a de facto roster extension. And so you could have a situation where you have like only seven or eight offensive linemen on the fifty three, but you've got five guys on the practice squad that you could rotate through, calling up week to week and you know, and sort of go from there. And so some of these battles, the down roster battles, where I would have paid more attention or been glued to who's going to be the guy to get the last spot here, it doesn't It doesn't resonate as much because these guys are going to make the practice squad and they're going to be there anyway, you know, You're not. It's not a situation where if they don't make it, they're just not gonna be around you. Probably most of these guys are going to make the practice squad, you know, And so instead of ninety guys getting cut down to fifty three, what you really have now is ninety guys getting cut down to fifty three. But then you know, you're bringing in twenty guys for the practice squad. So really only like twenty of these guys you know, ended up getting moved on from and some of them stay in the area so they can rotate through the practice squad. So I don't know, I hear you on that, and you're probably correct in the sense that Quinn and Calvin are probably fighting for one offensive line spot due to the nature of the competition between Forsyth and Wattenburg.
Speaker 2: That said, is it really that.
Speaker 1: Big a d which one wins it and the other one's on the practice squad other than for contractual issues for them, I mean their money, right, But in terms of in terms of a team perspective, I don't think it matters.
Speaker 2: You know, both guys will.
Speaker 1: Probably be around, one will be on the practice squad, one will be on the fifty.
Speaker 2: Three, and you go from there.
Speaker 1: And if one of the guys, you know, I'll play the other, maybe they swap that out at some point or something. But the reality is those down roster battles feel like they've taken on a lesser importance because of the expansion of the practice squad five six six nine zeros text line, I don't think that. I think the battles that matter are the starting position battles and where we talk about the linebacker next Alex Singleton, whether it's Cody Barton, Jonas Griffith, the corner position, which especially interests me, between Damari Mathis, Riley Moss, and Levi Wallace. To a lesser extent, treymont Smith, although I think he makes the team by virtue of his special teams, and will probably be on kickoffs.
Speaker 2: The center position, which we've mentioned.
Speaker 1: Alex Forsyth and Luke Wattenberg, and then of course quarterback, where everyone is laser focused between Jarrett Stidham, bo Nix, and Zach Wilson. And I would say to my mind, at this point, Jarrett Stidham is firmly in the lead at number one, boon Ennis is firmly number two, and Zach Wilson is firmly number three, And that's probably sort of to be expected. Jarrett Stidham has a year in this offense, He has a year around most of these guys as players, and so he's going to have a better grasp of things and and sort of the game will slow down for him a little bit more because of that. That doesn't mean that Bonix won't catch up, doesn't mean it won't catch up in camp, doesn't mean Bonix is a bust, doesn't mean any any of that kind of stuff. I hate it when people go that direction with it. The reality is, at the end of the day, this team wants Bonnicks to take the job. That's what they want. Right You drafted him in the first round. You want that to happen. But Sean Payton is not going to accelerate the pro pross just because bo Nick is a rookie. He's not John Payton wants to win football games. He's gonna go with the guy who on day one he believes gives him the best opportunity to win football games. We'll see bo Nicks at some point this year, whether that's Week one, whether that's Week fifteen, whatever, We're going to see bo Nicks some point this year because they'll need to see what they have before going into next year. But as it sits right now, if you're wrapping camp right now, before we've ever put the pads on, I would suggest that Jared Stidham looks like he's in better command of this offense, and he should Does he hang on to that lead?
Speaker 2: How long does he hang on to that lead?
Speaker 1: Those are questions that I think will come up, but I think it's important to contextualize that again with he has a year experience in this offense, and with these players and bow Knicks and Zach Wilson have a matter of weeks a dozen practices maybe to have kind of sort of gotten acclimated to this, and so at this point you would expect the veteran who's been around to be in the lead.
Speaker 2: Now. I like some things out of bow Nicks.
Speaker 1: I like the fact that he's you know, he's got a little athleticis into his game that you shouldn't count out. I like the fact that he tries to get the ball out quickly and not take negative plays. Those are things that will definitely play into Sean Payton's love of his game. But as it sits right now, there are moments you can see out there where he looks a little frenetic. It hasn't slowed down for him. He's still absorbing.
Speaker 2: You know, what is it? Defenses are throwing at me, what is this play?
Speaker 1: Call?
Speaker 2: What is play that we're running?
Speaker 1: And that leads to being out of sync in other areas, being off balance, and you know, part of Zach Wilson's game is thrown from weird platforms. But bo Nicks, you know, it's it's supposed to be fairly robotic. And you know there have been times where you've seen him off platform or you see him, you know, hurrying to get the ball out rather than perhaps sticking with something to see if it shakes open in these type situations, and I'm not privy to what specifically Sean Payton is coaching him to do in those scenarios. I don't know if the advice is to just get it out or the advice is to hang with it. But there are some moments there where you kind of wish he'd hang with it just a little bit, just to sort of see if something would shake open, and you know, maybe set yourself a little bit better to make the throat. When we come back, I want to get a little deeper into Day one. Listen to Broncos Country to Night live down here at Valley. I'm Benjamin all Bright, this Kawa.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to at Broncos Country Tonight live from down here at the Valley. I'm Benjamin Albright, Michael Cooper. Back there at iHeart Control, heay Wait Training Campus powered by the Sporty Pickle, Barn, Grill and Chevron Colorado, where Colorado is the Human Energy Company's committed to our local communities and safely delivering affordable, reliable, ever cleaning, ever cleaner excuse me energy five six six nine zeros a text line. I got a few texts during the break, not a lot of you excited about the Olympics. Not a lot of you excited about the Olympics at all. Somebody did say that there's a good gimmick for surfing this year, which I didn't realize was an Olympic thing because they're in Tahiti and surfing like the most dangerous wave in the world. Okay, maybe if I see some highlights of that and then I'm like, oh, that's cool, you know, But as it sits right, there's nothing I just I mean American basketball, yeah, but beyond that, it just does not feel like there's anything there that's that's just an overwhelming draw for me. Someone nine says, I remember Montreal in nineteen seventy six, all the great American boxers. I think we won eight of nine Golds or something ridiculous.
Speaker 2: That's a couple of.
Speaker 1: Years before I was born. I was born nineteen eighty, so I obviously do not remember that at all. Five six, six, nine zeros. The text line, we got Rockies baseball coming up seven point thirty tonight, the Colorado Rocky's taking on the San Francisco Giants.
Speaker 2: Full coverage right here on Kawa.
Speaker 1: A couple of other things around training camp today, just you know, kind of notes Greg Dulcich if he can stay healthy, man, he's starting to really show that promise. You know, you start to see it out there. The tight end position, which has been a liability for the Broncos for quite some time, might might be a position of strength if they can if they can keep everybody healthy. You know, Adam Trautman is is sort of limited as a receiver, but as an end line blocker, he's a pretty decent player. And then you've got Lucas Kroll, who you know, when he gets done building his own wing for the Hall of Fame, his looked pretty decent out there, and Greg Dulsage and Dulsage, I think everybody knows that the hamstrings can. If you can find a way to keep the hamstrings healthy, then you might have a player on your hands there, because when he's out there, I mean, it's a noticeable mismatch. It is a noticeable speed difference with him out there. And I know when the Broncos drafted him, they thought of him as a chess piece, a mismatch weapon, that kind of thing, and we've seen flashes of it, you know, we've seen flashes of it, whether that's training camp, you know, before he got hurt, some preseason games, or I believe, if I'm not mistaken, the the London game. I believe that was the game where he sort of showed out a little bit. His rookie year back in twenty twenty two, he had a pair of touchdowns, four hundred yards receiving, started six games, playing in ten.
Speaker 2: But there was a game in there, and I'm trying to remember now.
Speaker 1: I know there was the game against the Jets where he got targeted a lot that year, and I think it was back to back games. I think it was the Jets, and I think it was the Jacksonville game kind of back to back where he sort of kind of came into his own for a minute there. Yeah, between those two games, he had fourteen targets, ten receptions, and like one hundred and thirty eight yards over those two games. I would have liked to have seen that player, you know, stay healthy and get more opportunities. Six four two forty five with the speed that he has is is an interesting combination. And we've seen what Sean Payton can do with tight ends. Historically, he's over the course of his career, he's had four All Pro seasons out of tight ends. I think two of those were Jimmy Graham almost Jeremy Shockey, and I'm trying to remember the other one feels cook or I don't have to go back and a look, but he he's had four All Pro seasons out of tight ends. The offense, the Sean Payton offense needs the tight end to be a productive pass catcher.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: You need the X receiver, the half back, and the tight end to be productive volume pass catchers. The Z receiver in Sean Payton's offense and the slot receiver sort of traditionally have have been clear out guys, guys with speed to burn, you know, backside of the play and we're going deep. If we get the one on one, we're gonna take our shot, you know kind of guys. And they've drafted guys to that, to that effect or brought guys into that effect over the years.
Speaker 2: You go back and you look at the rosters.
Speaker 1: He had guys like Ted Ginn, Defrey Henderson, Brandon Cooks, those types on the back side of the play, and Marvin Mhams figures to occupy that where Josh Reynolds will work the slot. You look at some of the SWA slot guys. They've had trek wand Smith, you know, guys like that. They're athletic, maybe not burners, but certainly athletic. They sort of have archetypes of what they want out of players. And having a guy like Dulsic who sort of fits that, that guy you can you could split out a little bit, you can move around then off the line. Why if you've got a productive volume pass catcher at the tight end position, the Sean Payton offfense really starts to hum. We've seen rotations of guys through there. Taysomhill even played that that tight end position for a while, played a little bit of everything I think for Sean Payton except on the old line.
Speaker 2: But if you've got if you've got guys that.
Speaker 1: Could catch passes as a tight end, that's going to open things up for everybody else.
Speaker 2: Because the way that they the way they layer this thing.
Speaker 1: And we saw with Michael Thomas over there at the X, we saw Marcus Colston over there at the X. They love to run that slant with the X receiver and they love to run those choice routes with the half back out of the backfield.
Speaker 2: And so with the tight end. They have a routtree that usually consists of inbreaking stuff. It's you know it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes there's a stick route, but there is a square in There's a lot of that square end stuff. And if you've got somebody who can snag and pull kind of the linebacker out of the way or pull the safety out of the way, that means either that ex receiver is going to get a one on one on the slant or the halfback coming underneath that is going to get a one on one with the linebacker.
Speaker 2: That's the idea.
Speaker 1: The idea is to use these guys to pull defenders into different areas where you can get one of these you can get one of these other position players in sort of a you know, one on one situation and let them out athlete the other guy, right, And that's sort of the basis of uh, you know, the Sean Payton off. There are other you know, there's obviously more complex than that. I'm being reductive, but to give you a basic idea. They sort of have archetypes and Greg Dulsige sort of fits that that volume pass catcher, tight end athletic guy archetype that you can move around. You can move him outside all of a sudden, you move Greg Dulsitch outside, you move him from from inline, you move him outside the way they used to do Jimmy Graham. Well, that that prevents that presents a problem. You can't put a corner over there because he's too big and too tall. You can't put put a linebacker over there because he's too fast.
Speaker 2: So you're move in a safety. Well if you roll that safety.
Speaker 1: Now of a sudden, you've rolled coverage to that side, you got the burner on the backside, and you're hoping your guy shakes free.
Speaker 2: So again, the idea here.
Speaker 1: Is just to create situations or scenarios where you're you're pulling defenders into space and allowing your guys to shine. And I think that having somebody like that that is reliable, that threatens defenses that they have to take notice of will help free everything up for some of the other guys. And so we're all we're all hoping that Greg Greg Dulca she excuse me, could sort of come into his own, stay healthy, and be the guy that they had envisioned, and that then head coach Nathaniel Hackett was obviously giddy about in the draft room when they when they went out and got him. I think thus far, they're sort of a exhalation for media that are watching. They're like, Okay, he's run a few and so far, so good. We haven't seen an injury yet. I think the day the pads come on is really going to be telling. I think once we start having contact, that's gonna be telling. And we'll see at that point whether Greg Dulsic can stay healthy, whether the hamstrings hold up, and whether he's somebody that this team can rely on to be a productive playmaker or.
Speaker 2: Be a guy.
Speaker 1: The defense is paying enough attention to that that you can get other guys the football in one on one situations five six, six, nine zeros text line Rockey's Baseball cut up seven thirty. We're gonna go out to the kaa Common Spirit traffic center though and check in with Darren Copeland. Welcome back to it, Broncos Country Tonight, Benjamin all right here with you live down here at Dove Valley. Coover back there at Dieheart Control. I can always tell what coovers running boy, because we get different music than when Grants running things Hoover likes to Hoover likes to dig a little deeper in the archives and go back at the old school stuff I was, and I appreciate that on a Friday, especially five six, six nine zeros. The text line we did have somebody earlier asking me about practice squad salaries. Practice squad players are paid. It's a weekly salary. It's based on their experience. If you have two seasons or fewer, you get twelve thousand dollars per week, which equates to two hundred and sixteen thousand dollars for eighteen weeks. If you have over two seasons of accumulated time, it's between sixteen to one and twenty thousand, six hundred per week, which is between two hundred and eighty nine thousand, eight hundred dollars and three hundred and seventy eight hundred dollars for the eighteen weeks. Eighteen weeks obviously includes a bye week because you get paid for the buye when you're on the practice squad as well. Practice squad players, for those asking, do do receive benefits like medical, dental, vision, prescription, DOUG coverage and all those kinds of resources.
Speaker 2: So they do get those things.
Speaker 1: Those salaries, however, the practice are non guaranteed. They do count against a team's salary cap, so if you were tight on the cap, I guess you could skip money by shortening your practice squad players are paid during the bye weeks, which I already told you, and continue to receive their weekly rate if they make the playoffs. So if you make the playoffs, you continue to get practice squad money. Practice squad contracts end one week after the team's final regular season or postseason game, and at that point the player becomes a free agent. So there, there you go. The only other question I saw in here about practice squad was about travel with the team, and usually they don't.
Speaker 2: Usually they do not travel with the team.
Speaker 1: There have been times or instances or cases where they have done that, but it is not the normal practice around the NFL. There's nothing to prohibit them from doing that, but you know, that's how that goes. They generally don't have the practice squad players in the team picture. You're rarely dress or on the sidelines. There are instances, again where they have done that, but you rarely, you rarely do it, and at home games you usually and they usually put you in the suite. They usually have a suite for you if you're if you're a practice squad player, and you usually just watch the game from there. So all you ever wanted to know about the practice squad, there you go. Now you know, knowing us half the battle five six six nine zeros text line. We got Rockies Baseball coming up. Bottom of the hour, Colorado. Rocky's taking on the San Francisco Giants right here on KOA, exclusive Home of the Colorado.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was trying to bring up and I've lost my screen. Here there we go.
Speaker 1: Kyle Freeland is taking on Kyle Harrison as the starting pitchers tonight. The Rockies thirty eight and sixty five fifth in the West, the Giants forty nine fifty five to fourth in the West. Rockies five and five over the last ten, Giants four and six. The Giants are currently one and a half run favorites over under his eight on that game, both teams struggle with pitching. Rockies thirtieth in the league with a five point five e al Ray Giants four to four to three is good for twenty fourth in the league as well. Both teams batting average against her among the bottoms as well. The Rockies allow a two eighty seven batting average against the Giants two fifty nine. That's good for thirtieth and twenty eighth in the league. Looking forward to Jack Corgan Jery Schimmel on the call in that one we come Back. I want to get into this historic landmark case that has been settled House versus the NCAA and what it means for college athletics, specifically college football, but broader in the college athletic ranks, because there's a lot of staggeringly large changes that are about to come, especially with the wild Wild West of the NIL over the last couple of years. So we get into that we come back. You're listening to Broncos Country tonight right here on KAA