Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm back. Listen, open your eyes. Stop being led by your hearts and your unhealed minds. Open your eyes. It's hard to do when you're blind. I understand. When you're blind, you really can't see reality. You cannot see the truth. Your perception is off. But let me tell you about a master manipulator. It doesn't matter who he or who she is. A master manipulator is the same regardless of who they are. You teach people how to treat you, even people you don't know. You teach them how to treat you. You give them the ammunition, and they use it against you. Play and simple. Master manipulators they know triggers, they understand cues, they know how to observe.
Speaker 2: And understand what game plan they need.
Speaker 1: To use because you show them. When I look at people, and when I look at what's going on in the world today, it's a shame. It's a pure, unadultorated shame. It is completely.
Speaker 2: And utterly.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous what I'm seeing. It is And I'm not trying to put anybody down. God knows I'm not trying to put anybody down. But I'm telling you, the world is full of a bunch of hurt people who have not resolved their own hurt. That's why people have the tendency to gravitate towards negative people, people who are saying and doing all of the wrong things. But you can't see their negative people because you just want to belong, You just want to rally behind someone, you just want to worship someone, and you can't even see. You cannot even see that you're being manipulated. I mean, all sorts of people are doing it, young, old, all cultures, all races, it don't matter. All types of people are doing it, and you are the one who's teaching them how they can be. Whatever you allow them to do, they will do. And people are being bamboozled and brainwashed all over the world because you create these monsters. You create these monsters in your life. You do, and then when you realize, oh my god, they're a monster, it's too late. You've been worshiping them, praising them, and then when they turn around and do you wrong. Now you see it's a problem.
Speaker 2: I mean, people, if you.
Speaker 1: Do that all the time, husbands, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, friends, family members, your children, politicians, celebrities, people from all walks of life, do it master manipulators, because you've taught them how they could treat you. And guess what, In all honesty, manipulators are being manipulated too, and they don't even realize it. The reason they're being manipulated is because they fall for the okie dope. Many people believe to be who you say they are, meaning who whatever pedestal you put them on. That's what they believe. If you give them an inkling that they're a genius, they will act genius. But they're so far from.
Speaker 2: It because they believe what you're saying. They're believe in your reactions to them.
Speaker 1: They know they're not really a genius. But if enough people say they're a genius, they're like, well, I may be knowing dog going well they're not. It's like a lot of what I see going on. People are put on these different levels and they believe they're I mean, they're above reproach. You have people who came from nothing. You will never know it because their noses are so far in the sky. If it's rain, they will drowned because they're falling your cues. They're manipulating you, and they have been manipulated into believing there's someone or something they're not. It's just crazy. But all of it. It does not matter who they are, It does not matter what they have, It does not matter their title or positions, all of it, all of it comes from brokenness. People feel the need to manipulate you because of that unhealed part of them. You allow people to manipulate you because of that unhealed part of you.
Speaker 2: People gravitate, They yearn for it.
Speaker 1: They long for people to praise them, people to worship them. People who vow at their feet, they eat that up. Then you're bowing at their feet when mentally they're.
Speaker 2: Worse off than you. But you don't even know what.
Speaker 1: The best advice I can give to anyone is to allow yourself to heal, so your eyes can be open to the truth, not a fakement of your imagination or your distorted perceptions and views, but reality. When you know who you are as a person, nobody can manipulate you into thinking or doing the wrong things, or following the wrong person. No one, Because you know it's wrong and your heart is convicted. Your mindset is different. You see things different. You see people for who they are, not for who they pretend to be. And you're not impressed by things in words and things of that nature. You see the truth for what it is, the truth.
Speaker 2: But I'm seeing a lot of.
Speaker 1: Brainwashing and manipulation going on in this world by all kinds of people. And like I say it, they manipulate you because you have given them power to manipulate you. And in the same breath, they are manipulated as well, and they don't realize it. Some people are looking like straight clowns. They're looking like straight clowns. And forgive me, because I'm not saying they are clowns, but they're looking like clowns. They're looking foolish because they believe that they're something they're not because of the power you've given them. So they look just as crazy as the person who's being manipulated. But they don't realize it because they think they're above everyone else because you gave them the idea that they are. But they look crazy, and you look crazy for following and worshiping them.
Speaker 2: And again, it all goes back to that unhealed.
Speaker 1: Part of you. You have that sense of belonging. You just want to be a part of something. You cannot see the truth because you're blind to the truth because you have not reached that mental growth that you can be at. You have not reached that because you have not allowed whatever need to be healed in you to be healed. You teach a person how to treat you you, whether you're the manipulator or the person who is being manipulated. See, because manipulators think they're so smart, they're not. They're not smart. They're not smart because they too are being manipulated and they don't even understand it. It's not your intention to manipulate them because you don't even realize that's what's taking place, but it is when they believe so much in you that they carry on the way that they do.
Speaker 2: They're being manipulated.
Speaker 1: Too, and don't even realize it. If you can't see the wrong a person do, and if you can't see the wrong in yourself, Houston, there's a problem.
Speaker 2: There is a major.
Speaker 1: Problem when you cannot see the wrong a person does, when you cannot see the wrong you do, there is a problem. Something is disconnected. Unfortunately, we live in a world with a bunch of people who are this way blind, totally blind, disregard the truth on every hand. And that is only one reason why the world is in the condition that it is in because of all of the manipulation, the deceit, the lies that people fall for on both sides, the manipulator and the people that's being manipulated. I want you to really think about what I'm saying. Just dissected a little, and just think about what I'm saying. It makes all the sense in the world. You have people who are just snootie because they think they're so much better than others because of what they have. They act like that because you put them on that level. They didn't just wake up and become that. They act that way because you make them think that's who they are. People cannot become millionaires on their own. It takes you, you, you, you, you, the people.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not saying that you have people who.
Speaker 1: Aren't creatives and things like that, but it still takes people to make you a millionaire or a billionaire. But people forget that. People forget that.
Speaker 2: It takes.
Speaker 1: You to make a celebrity a celebrity. They may be good at their craft, but it won't go anywhere wherever you don't support it.
Speaker 2: People forget that same thing with content creators.
Speaker 1: Of whatever product that you're selling. It takes people to get you to the next level. So there's always some type of manipulation going on by people who have unresolved issues.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I look at.
Speaker 1: Videos and I am flabbergasted, completely flabbergasted at the following some of these people have, I mean, on a mega level following, and they deliver trash.
Speaker 2: Complete trash. It's embarrassing. But people just.
Speaker 1: Engrows, just follow them and love them, but they can't even see it's trash. I mean when I just think about things, when I sick and I observe, I mean, it's unbelievable to me.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable how blind.
Speaker 1: People are a lot of what's going on in this world. It is because of unheal hearts and minds.
Speaker 2: I've told you multiple multiple.
Speaker 1: Times, it does not matter who you are, your position, your title, whether you.
Speaker 2: Up on top, in the middle, down below, it does not matter. What matters is who you really are, what's brewing inside.
Speaker 1: Of you, because you can have it all and broken than the broken person. Because you're so broken inside, you're gonna always go back to that brokenness because you have not allowed for it to heal and let it go. That's why we see all of the foolishness from the top down. Until you heal you that person that's hurting inside.
Speaker 2: You will never ever.
Speaker 1: Reach the level mentally that you could be.
Speaker 2: You may reach a level to.
Speaker 1: Man because of what you have, because people or in love with the tangible. So people base your you know, they put you on these different levels based on how you look, what you have, your title, your position, that don't mean anything. You can have it all in hurting so badly inside. You can have it all and cannot stand to be by yourself. That's why you see people with the worst entourage or with an entourage period. They have to have people around them. The more people you have, the more drama, the more there's individuals in your circle who's not on your side, lies and deceit and manipulation. But you can't see that because you think, because you're this certain person, you gotta have all of these people. You no longer know how to do your makeup, you no longer know how to do your hair, you no longer know how to dress yourself. It's ridiculous. It is ridiculous. It's ridiculous. God knows what's best. I tell you that right now, because it's a lot of different things that I could be doing that I just choose not to do because it's not that important to me. It really isn't that important to me. It just isn't. But people just that're so caught up in the tangible. As soon as you open your mouth and you say the wrong things, I'm done with you. I'm not listening to you. As soon as you start spewing hate from your mouth, I don't want to hear nothing else you have to say. But unfortunately, so many people are the opposite. There's the opposite. They love you when you talk foolish I mean foolishness. They love you when you lie. They love you when you show them that you are a dangerous person, they still love you. But that's because of unhealed hearts and minds. People can't see the truth. That's what land so many of them to death. With Jim Jones, that's what led those people. Remember those people who draped themselves in purple, who said that the alienship are the coming, or something was coming to get them, and they all killed themselves. When you don't think for yourself, these things can happen. These things can happen. When people know that they can manipulate you, they're going to manipulate you. They're going to do it. And the more you allow it, the more power you give them, the more they think that they're God.
Speaker 2: I mean, we see it.
Speaker 1: Every day, and if you have it, just look around. They are people of power, meaning high positions, status and people who don't have as much status. People move according to the power you give them, because the problem is unheal hearts and minds, and it's dangerous because people don't know how to be humble. When you give people praise, that's fine, but when you worship them, that's a different story. Most people don't know how to handle it. They do not know how to be humble, and they cannot be humble because of their unheal hearts and minds.
Speaker 2: And that's across the board and across.
Speaker 1: The seas, all around the world. Unheal hearts and minds present themselves all of the time, every single day. I mean, I can just see it. It's like, it's crazy. It is crazy because I can just see I can look at a person and have a conversation with that person, or hear that person talking. I'm like, oh, man, they really got some issues going on. It's so easy you know who to avoid. And another thing when you try to when you try to become friends with someone and they show you who they are, they show you signs of who they are, there's no need to continue to try to be friends with that person when they're showing you that they're a negative individual.
Speaker 2: There is no need at all to.
Speaker 1: Continue to try to be friends, but some of you do because you just want somebody to be your friend.
Speaker 2: People have been led to their deaths being manipulated.
Speaker 1: There have been some women whose babies have been carved out of their bellies because they was led by a manipulative person who they thought were their friends. Are something that made them feel close to that person, and some people, I believe I heard a story where they were drawn into an area because of something they were gonna purchase or something. I mean, all kind of craziness going because the world is full of broken people. And you know what is the most astronomical part of it. People are not trying to become better. They're getting older, but they're remaining the same mentally, and many are becoming worse because they have all of their unhealed inside of them. Then they take on the foolishness and the drama that other people project into their lives. I just pray for people all over the world. I do. I do. When you find yourself worshiping someone, something is wrong with you. And I'm not saying it to be mean.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to tell you you need to figure out what is going on inside of you to make you feel you have to worship a man or a woman. You can like someone, you can be.
Speaker 2: Impressed by someone.
Speaker 1: But to worship them, that's a whole different level. The only individuals worthy of worship is Jesus and God.
Speaker 2: Man has flaws, And when I.
Speaker 1: Say man, I mean woman or man. Man has flaws. We all do. We are not flawless. And for you to think anyone is perfect, and for you to think anyone on earth can do no wrong, something is wrong with you. So I mean, I've just been thinking about some things I've seen go on over the weekend, and I just wanted to talk about this. Manipulators are great at their craft, they are super great at their craft. But the downside is they're being affected in the process and don't even know it. They're being affected in the process and don't even know it. The only person in this world who can deliver change in your life, it's you. I've told you many times. People may, people may influence, motivate and educate, inspire mentor all kind of wonderful positive things in your life make you want to change, make you want to be better. But you're the one who have to do it. But when you lean and depend on people to do that in your life, that's a major problem. When you look for people to validate you or I just want to be validated, you have a problem when you can't function because someone does not support you. You have a problem when you lean and depending on people to be there. You have a problem because, let me tell you, sometimes they're not going to be there. Then what. I just want you to think about the power you give too you know, and those who you don't know, think about the power you give to them.
Speaker 2: And that's it. I'm leaving it right there.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening. Please share this episode. If you're new, thank you so much for stopping by. Please share, and those who listen to me, I appreciate you so much. Please share in every episode the same And I hope because I'm telling you were in darkness. We are cloaked in darkness, this whole world, in every episode the same.
Speaker 2: And I hope and I pray you do it, think on it,