Speaker 1: Something you should go Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis Gold ir a dot com. That's also something you should know. You could put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide today at the website Genesis goold ir a dot com. Excited a visit right now with Cody Hanson from Hinder and they're gonna be a grand false casino and golf resort. Cody, how you doing, man?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. How about yourself?
Speaker 1: I am fantastic excited to chat with you about that and some new music as well. You guys have got a lot of fun stuff going on right now. And you're one of the founding members of Hinder, so you've been there from the very beginning, right Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, it's been a long time. I don't like to talk about the amount of time it's been, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, does it get easier as it goes on or does it get even harder?
Speaker 2: A little bit of both.
Speaker 3: You know, we've come up with a system on you know how things work, and that's that's a lot easier. But man, I mean when you're doing when you've done it as long as we have, Man, it starts to take a toll on your body a little bit.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Well, And I was gonna say, I just you know, because you guys started back in early two thousands, and I remember, you know, how old I was then and how old I am now. And I'm like, oh, everything is a little harder for me nowadays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, especially you know, playing those drums. It's a physical thing.
Speaker 2: You know. We just spent the last few days.
Speaker 3: Doing video performances and like a TV performance and it was like twenty takes a day and it's a little bit sore.
Speaker 2: Of the next and after the next couple of days after that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, again, Hinder multi platinum rock band, and you got a new single out. We're gonna chat about that. But you also have a US tour going on, and like I said, that tour comes right through our neighborhood here at Grand Falls Casino Golf Resort. But you guys have got quite a few shows coming up, and if people want to see the whole tour, they can find that on your website, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Hindermusic dot Com is the website and all the socials are just all slash Inder Music, so it's easy to find.
Speaker 1: And the tour has it started already? Are you in the middle of it or where are we on the tour right now?
Speaker 3: No, I mean we're we're kind of doing sporadic dates right now, so that kicks off. So so we're we're at home right now. But yeah, we're not too far from from hitting the road.
Speaker 1: And that has to be kind of an exciting thing to do. You know, to get on stage and have thousands of people every night that are big fans cheering and singing along with every single song, that's just gotta that's got to be like the most amazing feeling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is, but especially right now, you know, whenever you come out you put new music out. Uh, you know, Live Without it's doing really well and it's growing every day and the and the response to it is becoming bigger every show.
Speaker 2: And you know, we're putting.
Speaker 3: Some some other new songs in the set as well, and so it's it's it's good to see the reactions to the new music. It's it's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: And when when you guys put out music, because you know, you've got a bunch of songs, a ton of huge hits, and the lips of an Angel. I mean that that was a mega, mega, mega hit for you, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? It was a It was a big one. Man, it changed everything for us.
Speaker 3: You know that that song played for the house that I'm sitting in right now.
Speaker 1: So allways, I think everybody listening is going, Man, I wish I had a song that paid from my house.
Speaker 2: I'd like to have another one there.
Speaker 1: You go, well, hopefully this new one will do it. Then you get to you don't get another house? That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, who doesn't need more than one house? Right now?
Speaker 1: Live without It is a new song. So when we go to the show at Grand Falls, or if somebody is listening from elsewhere and they go to the show in their neighborhood, are they going to hear this new song at the concert that's coming up.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'll hear that one and maybe a couple more. Definitely one more, but maybe two more.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: And the of course we're gonna hear some of the hits too, right Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think we're gonna play hits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, man, people that's why people come to the shows. They want to hear those songs that they love and you know we love playing them still, so yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And if people would like to maybe get a chance to listen to the new song ahead of time, we're going to give them the opportunity on the radio to hear it here in just a second, and on our podcast version, we don't get to put the music on there, but we'll tell where they can go. Where can they go to hear Live Without It?
Speaker 3: Anywhere you want, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, anywhere where you get music, Amazon wherever, it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: And again the website hindermusic dot com that shows you the entire tour schedule. And they'll be rolling in at Grand Falls Casino in December. We're excited to see you there and I'm excited to hear the song. Thank you so much for taking the time to chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, thanks for having me. I appreciate you again.
Speaker 1: Cody Hanson drummer and one of the founding members of Hinder, and they've got a brand new song out right now is called Live Without It.
Speaker 3: Something you Should Know.
Speaker 1: Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot Com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard, get a free Gold and Silver Guide now at genesisgoldra dot com