Speaker 1: No, sorry, guys. What is up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Is your boy jake yet again? This is a disclaimer video. If you do get offended for my content, there's the door. Don't let the door hit you with the good lord, split shift. It's my opinion. If you don't let my opinion, get the fuck out of my stream. This is disclaimer video. Thank you. Hey, what is up? Guys? How is everyone doing on this end of It's? Is it tuesday? Yeah? What's up? Is it is t It's the end of Tuesday. Hope everyone is staying safe this morning or this afternoon? All right? But what is up? How is everyone doing? I hope every By the way, guys, we're we're live. Sorry about that. Hey, what's up? A sorry? My internet is crap. This is the reason why sometimes I get aggravated. Is not because of the fans, because I apologize if I might aggrivate, I'm not aggrevated you guys. Oh here we go, Yeah, let me get you I'm out over here. Uh nope, sorry, you're h removes. H Let me get you a uh sir? Oh that's right then not on the right channel. Hold on, let me switch over sorry later, hold on, Yeah, I forgot to make you my little cop ca. Sorry about that. I apologize, little Copca, say say something welcome YouTube. Sorry about that. I forgot. I forgot that she was a mod on this channel. Let me go, Let me go and deal with something because she so. I totally forgot that she was a moderator over here because I wasn't using this one. So let me take care of something because she Yeah, she's a little mm hmm. By the way, all that your channels are being uh unhidden on uh yeah, I apologize for that. How about no? How about no? How about how about you stay in your own lane? Cookie?
Speaker 3: You fake, you fraud, you fraud? Yeah, how about instead of instead of like, why don't you why don't you go? This is the reason why I don't like tell people when I stream or not stream, because morons like.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, like these they they come over here when they think that they can get pop shots. Yeah. You know what's so funny is like these but you know what, there's a yeah sorry by my yeah listen. Yeah, this is so I apologize if something happen they I forgot that one of them is a mode over there on the other account, on the ls Jake account, m don't deal with it. They are over there like how fun? How fun? Doing nothing? Because you're not a moderator. I took your motor away from you. Here's the thing, you stupid, all the people that I don't care, you know, listen, who cares? You know what? Why don't you? You know what? Lane and Gabby were right about you, guys. Lay and Gabby were right, Honey and cookie and little cocaine. Lane and Gabby were right. You guys are fafo and right now, go go cry, Go cry to mommy Dixie because she's blocked too. Don't bother? Do you realize that? Do you realize that I did a lot of good things. I could have saved the stream that you but because I was afraid that, because I was afraid that I didn't want something to happen, I leading the stream because I was afraid about what was going on. Got another one? Okay, okay, do it? You won't because I'm not harassing you guys. I'm not doing anything to you. Hey, uh, like this is the reaon Like if you if they come in, just just just span them to spand those you know, all their accounts. Listen, I'm not doing anything listen, I'm here, I'm streaming. I'm not trying to like mess with you or mess with your community. You're coming in here mess with me. You know. I'm not trying to do anything to anybody. I'm just doing what's what I have to to make to do it. And if you don't like me, you don't have to be in my chat. You don't have to. If anybody that comes in my chat and acts like a total ninkum poop, I don't have to have have you in my chat. You know, listen, do I care? The only people that I care about are my family and my friends. The one the real friends, the ones that were there in the beginning with me when I was going through my ship with my dad and all that, my real life friends. TJ is one of my friends today. Here's the thing. TJ doesn't usually do something on my stream, but when mhm, you know who cares m Troy me a river m h m h m hmmm. You know, by the way, we're all rumble. By the way, these stupid little fucks they're trying to trying to cause trouble, but you know what, mm hmm mh By the way, thanks for the views. Thanks for the view. You know, it's it's it's funny that these girls there that they're saying that I mess with them, but we're not do a stream. They're always they're always here. They're always wanting to say something. Dixie, Natalie and all those bullcrappers.
Speaker 4: You know what, Oh we got another one.
Speaker 1: Mhmm, you're scared of gout.
Speaker 2: He was a little bout hover.
Speaker 1: Of space.
Speaker 2: Space a little yum.
Speaker 1: M mum m m hm m mm hmm. Who yeah, these they're they're coming over there and uh, all right, you know what, yeh, I'm gonna I'm gonna shut down wanna you know, you know it's shut So I just want to let people know. So I just want to let people know. Money for you. We got whoa s joking nick one make him hello, Well I guess something. I gotta get something for Rumd thank you. But h yeah, hold on, let me do something because I need to take I am because I'm an idiot. Let's move that. I'm removing a channel because they're stupid fucks. Okay, I worked on it, yeah, m.
Speaker 4: Not a prop not a.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when I decided to stream on that platform, I want to say I'm not sorry about what I did because you have to have. By the way, thanks for the donation, you know, by the way, one dollar. Listen. Why would I care? Listen, don't care, don't care, don't care. What's up, hey doing miss Verry welcome? Yeah? Uh listen, I just want to say that. Yeah, so when he when they were like, uh yeah, yeah, let's see what you're saying things Portuguese. Donet sorry, I listen. Here's the thing. Tip, I apologize, sweetheart, dude, I had I am done with with so I'm done trying to be Let's see what this is because I'm having to translate this because I don't speak Portuguese. Uh, what happened? You know what happened? Is they they they they they f a f o. This is this is the that's not the real Bobby Nick Tiffany. Yeah, that's just that's not the real one. That's just a fake that that. I just want to say this. I just don't want these people to come on my ruin my show with here's the theme. I just I am getting tired. I don't I'm not going back. Listen. I just had to so today Polo Joe, you're luckily Tiffany sorry. Uh tj and and his girlfriend both were they they are very supportive people. I hate I'm gonna do something for you, Tiffany that I I'm sorry about what happened. Brother, sweetheart, I'm sorry. I know you're going through some ship.
Speaker 4: I know that, uh.
Speaker 1: You, You've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. I apologize. I have a feeling. It's Jib and his band of idiots. I have a feeling it's Jim and his band of idiots. It hit one of his band of idiots MP. I have a feeling. I know who it is. It's a Jim in his morons. Hold on, I am a hold on. I got something for you, sweetheart.
Speaker 3: He's bored.
Speaker 1: I'm doing something for you. We wise kept him ud. Hey, we's up, Helen, welcome. Helen's good. Let's you say? H yeah. By the way, I don't so. By the way, tipping it, you got a moderatorship tip. You got moderator. By the way, if anybody that does want to support the stream, it's in the description of the videos tip. If you want to get rid of that guy, go ahead. I think you can. But if you by the way to the to the morons that think that, oh, thanks for the dollars Rumble, you're now moderator on Rumble. I'm Tiffany. I'm thinking about leaving YouTube and going straight to rumbull streaming. I'm just I'm just tired of the bullshit. Tip. I'm just tired of the fucking bullshit. You can't even do anything without somebody running their mouths and it's hard. Here's the thing. I can't even talk and be up live chat because be up live has banned me. I can't talk and Andrews because Andrew has banned me. I can't even do anything without somebody over there getting in a pissy fit because I'm doing something. I'm tired of it, tired of the bullshit. I'm tired of somebody telling me, oh, I'm not you're not bobbing nick I. I don't get it. I don't get why people want to fuck around and find out. Sorry, guys, I'm I'm a little aggravated. It's been one of those days where I've tried to do something and people want to like mess with me. Had to delete a stream because some some jackass wanted to get a third But I want to say it's it's just I'm just tired of anytime that I try to do something, it's usually someone acting like a fuckhead. It doesn't know shit that I've been dealing with my whole life to the point where people wanna like do stuff. Hey, Weed, what's up? This link that I'm posting is a one year of my Patreon courtesy of me. Just sign Just click the link and sign up. Yeah, Tiffany, that's what I have issue with. I have people that. So here's the thing. I love you, sweetheart. I know what you're going I know the stuff that you've been going through. You're having to deal with bart, you having to deal with your kids, even your you have to deal with some stuff you've been dealing with yourself. I know that I know the problem, and I care about you, So you know, I might not show how I care, but it's.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: It's like everybody that you know I have. I had issues with people I have right now. I have a hurt, I have a sore, I hurt my heel on my foot. I've been dealing with that. I've also been dealing with a lot of ship that I've not talked about because I don't want people to know what I've been going through. Tiffany. I'm just tired of bullshit. I'm tired of how that they're laughing and then and then off camera they're they're talking ship about the people on the panel don't even care about you. They don't care about you when you're when you're a star. But when when it's like having issues, they don't care. It's like, it's hard for me. Two, it's hard for it. It's hard for me to get people. I just want to be me. I don't want to be known as the I don't want to be known as the fuck up. I want to be known as me. And I'm tired of I'm tired of it. I'm tired. I understand, I know, Listen, I have my own problems. For the last two weeks. The last two weeks, I didn't have a fucking mailbox. I have a little to no water pressure because they were trying to fix the water, because they ripped up our road to fix the water. Nobody understands me. Nobody understands nobody. Everybody thinks that I have this. I'm not perfect. I have issues I have I might have to go in a few weeks and get and get my teeth fixed. We're working on it. We're working and on getting my teeth fixed. Yes, I I know I have teeth problems. Here, let me show you something camera you can't see. I don't have any teeth. I have to be I might have to be put to sleep to get all the all the all those you're not Bobby Nick. You know, you know, you know what the problem is. It's like everybody that you know. I just don't get it. And by the way, when I was on No Filter that one on Thursday, that was a one that was a one time thing, and I did it because Scott called me about it. Scott called said, Bobby, Bobby's not there. We need you to show up. Timpany, if you want to band that guy, you can. I don't. I'm big gonna ban him. I'm big gonna drop drop him like a sacutatos right now because the guys is if he might have gave me a dollar. But you know when you come on my chat, but you better come correct if you don't your asses grass and Tiffany has a moderatorship. She could take care of it. Tip. If you want to take care of it, you can to literal. No, I'm talking about over here, over here on uh all right here, I say, I'll take care of it. You might not. I'll take care of this. Go let's do boop got him? Yeah, I know, oh oh that. It was a misunderstanding, Tiffany. It was a misunderstanding, and I'm sorry, Mandy. If you're watching, she banned me first, she was already blocked. I was speaking of the center of the Lincoln. I found out that I was blocked by her, and she says, oh, I forgot that I blocked him. I'm like, oh god, m Yeah, what's up, guys, what's up? Let's see, let's see let me see this person. How you doing, m what's up? What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? You guys? Haven't you please?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, what's up? How you doing? Old? Sorry? Yeah, but so I'm gonna give you a sorry. I just I just get tired of people like you know. My problem is with My problem is not with Mandy. My problem is with Bobby. Yeah. I just want to say this, thank you guys, very much, thank you. I just want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to the people that have come into the stream and said hi to the people that you know, people that want to support the channel, can't through Bobby a coffee to throw a few dollars to help this, because we have to. You know, we're the only ones that are gonna be Yeah, yes, how weird? I know, yeah? Is it a bus a little stage? Say yeah, I don't I know, I know. I need to work on my anger and ship. Been through this so many times. Evil up. Yeah. I just want to say to anybody that watches it, thank you guys. All right, uh, let's spend somebody on rumble to were sending you guys over to someone rumbo bla umbo rumbo man. You know, I just want to say thank you guys very much. It alright, thank you guys. We'll talk to you guys later. Love guys. Bye, Hey Rod, you live.
Speaker 2: Bye.