Speaker 1: This is a clip from Beyond Truth.
Speaker 2: You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 3: When you first started doing that pendulum, as you said, when did you know or either one of you know that it actually clicked and really was something that was working. That was one of the big.
Speaker 1: Well for me, it came very early.
Speaker 2: I was working the kidnapping case of a young, very young girl and consolidated all my information, took it into the policeman in charge and said, by the way, I have some information. You should know that I'm using psychic means. Would you listen to it? He said, of course. We sat down with the comp he recorded the session.
Speaker 1: I told him, told him how.
Speaker 2: I got the information, and gave him all the information that I had, and then he thanked me very much. Now, after he turned off the recorder, he said, you know, by the way, the big case I was I saw last year was solved by a psychic And later during that investigation, someone who was working with the detectives on them with the detectives said the detectives, Uh, then the detectives wanted you to know that you have connected a lot of very important dots. So at that moment. Yeah, that that was That was all the confirmation I needed.
Speaker 4: H m hm, absolutely cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's very interesting, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What is what is your most memorable I guess case that you can that you can think of or you used it?
Speaker 5: Is there any that we know of like big cases or like.
Speaker 1: There's some there's some that I can't mention.
Speaker 2: One of the cases that really stands out is, Uh, we did a case up here in Arizona where a young man who was an avid camper and went missing and his family was very concerned and I, me and me and several other psychics were working the case and all we knew was the guy was a n avid camper, he had a four wheel drive, and he was somewhere in Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado or Utah.
Speaker 1: That's all we had to work with.
Speaker 2: And this was a kind of on the fly case because the family was paranoid. They were terrified as something had happened. And in my situation, using the dowsing, I discovered that the guy was in extreme physical danger. He was close to death, and I dowsed a specific location. A backwards numbered Backwoods rolled up on the muggy on Rim and several other of the psychics working in the case. I came up with other clues that kind of tied in, But the thing that was important to me that they kind of validated dependent on for me because I dowsed a specific, verifiable location and uh, that's where they found the guy and he had committed suicide. And my my feeling is that when I did the reading, he had he had just killed himself, and I was picking up on the fact that he was alive but in serious, serious physical danger. But that that one sticks out primarily because it validates, because it validates the process because it was so specific as to his location.
Speaker 6: So I'm curious to how you do that because I know what the pendulum you're gonna get yes or no usually, So how did you do that?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm curious very well, it's basically I called it reducing the size of the box. And you build him basically a map. And just to ask you asking no question, is the guy in Arizona?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is the guy northern Arizona? Yes?
Speaker 2: Is he uh north of the muggy on Rim Yes? Is he south of x y Z Highway? Is the east of x y Z Road? Is he west of X y Z road. Eventually you you, yeah, you reduce the search area down so that you can get a topological map or even Google Earth, and is he north of this rock formation? Is he south of this low water bridge? Is he east of this creek?
Speaker 1: Is he? Is he west of this uh structure?
Speaker 2: And in that particular case, I got it down to you go to x X point in why Point, which is one mile apart, go fifty feet off the highway, off the road, and just walk south to north and north to south and you will find it.
Speaker 1: And that that's exactly where it was.
Speaker 5: So just a whole pile of questions.
Speaker 6: Is this Yeah, it's extremely accurate.
Speaker 2: The downside is that it takes it takes just takes a long time. But yeah, I worked the case up in Colorado where I got it down to, I think where they found that we're looking for the human remains, and they found the human right in an area about precisely where I had the latitude and the longitude. M So yeah, if you're patient, I mean, the results are phenomenal if you're patient and if you ask the right questions.
Speaker 6: I'm also curious when you're using the pension I'm not gonna be either one of you. I guess are you guys calling in certain deities or who's helping? Who's giving you the answer?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like, are you calling in somebody or is it just whoever happens to be around or how does that?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: Wherever the information is sourced? Yeah, talk to personalities or specific situations. Were just here is the question. This is the information that is being sought. If it's available, present it please?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We don't usually say on sticking when I want to ask for if I'm asking for a specific entity to show up, which which sometimes you don't. You just asked the universe universe, where is X y Z person? But if we called in someone to spirit, we asked for is there is there a spirit president who has information regarding this case? We don't ask for you know, Daniel Boone or Cleopatra or Julius Caesar. We just asked for whoever is available that has the information we can would you please show up?
Speaker 8: So do these do these entities the spirits uh seek you out? That's uh you neil, because they know that you're gonna uh follow the follow through for them.
Speaker 3: I mean, do they look for your help you need George.
Speaker 2: George has a good story about that regarding a stage master.
Speaker 4: Okay, regarding what.
Speaker 2: Stage master, master of the stage, the producer, kate, stage manager.
Speaker 7: You know what Dan's alluding to is we spent a couple of years researching for our first penderm book, and after a while I started noticing just how everything was clicking. I mean, the right people were coming together, the right information was coming forth.
Speaker 4: It was almost like the book was writing itself, you know.
Speaker 7: It was most incredible, and that led me to once again question whether or not Dan and I were somehow on a subliminal level influencing the material that we've been very careful not to do that, but because it was just clicking so well, I began to wonder.
Speaker 4: If, in fact we might. And that kicked off.
Speaker 7: A series of events designed specifically to get my attention, and that the way that worked was at that time frame, I would get up, usually around dawn, sometimes before dawn, and I would take a a one mile walk to a city park near here, and then I near my house and I would invariably take a photograph of the rising sun.
Speaker 4: Got some beautiful, beautiful photographs.
Speaker 7: And then I began to notice in the photographs that not only got this wonderful sunrise, but over in this corner in the photograph is this blue sphere?
Speaker 4: What the hell's that?
Speaker 7: So then I began to notice that on say, five out of seven photographs that I took at the park, there would be somewhere in the photograph the blue sphere.
Speaker 4: And this really got my attention.
Speaker 7: And after a while, because it continued over several weeks, and hmm.
Speaker 4: Let me send this over to Dan.
Speaker 7: So I kind of wrote up the stuff, sent over some of the photographs to Dan, just to let him put his pendulum on it and see see if he can give me some information on what on earth is going on here. So I did, and shortly thereafter Dan got back with me.
Speaker 4: With them the orbit is a spirit. It's a spirit, you know, but not in this lifetime. And of course I just kicked off all sorts of things.
Speaker 7: Okay, this is the spirit of someone I once knew in a different lifetime. Well, let's pursue that. And through various processes, came up with an American actress named Kate Bateman, very famous theatrical family in the late nineteenth century early twentieth century, and what was being presented was, in fact the spirit of Kate Bateman. Kate Bateman was in effect stage managing the experiences that Dan and I were having, leading us to a point where we could produce the book.
Speaker 2: So we have discovered that the spirit world, they don't they don't control us, but they're in a position to put things in our path so that if we stumbled upon them and were wise enough, we can use them to get where we need to be going.
Speaker 4: And it also turns out that Pate like to talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well.
Speaker 8: That that that is true. I've heard that before. It's like humans love to talk. I mean, get a person that doesn't matter. There ain't too many real quiet people. But I would imagine that on the other side, we'd be the same way. The spirits would be. I want to talk all the time.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, they're they're very chatty in all our sessions.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Occasionally we have had had a spirit who really didn't want to talk to us. But as soon as we learned that, another spirit would pop in. Yeah, yeah, say we're in a ghost town or something and X ex cowboy, would would you converse with us? We got to know, is there anybody else here, Oh, there's the dancehall girl, would you talk with us? Yeah, so there's always somebody willing to talk m h But yeah, again with us, we're not looking for a specific individual person. We're just we were looking for the spirit that is most relevant to the case at hand.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Yeah that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, absolute, absolutely.
Speaker 6: Now how either, Well, have you been surprised by an answer you didn't expect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure nothing nothing shocking comes to mind.
Speaker 1: A lot of times.
Speaker 2: You're thinking, you think you're going in to the left, and then somebody give you an indication that you need to be going to the right.
Speaker 1: That sort of thing happens a lot.
Speaker 5: H Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now you're down in Arizona, I take it not out the way.
Speaker 1: Well, and you.
Speaker 3: Go to these do you?
Speaker 8: You go to these ghost towns quite often to contact these spirits. I can't imagine, because a lot of those people and back in the day died violent deaths, you know, according to the stories. Anyway, I imagine they're walking the streets yet looking to tell this story.
Speaker 5: Something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a remind me.
Speaker 2: I have a really good story about having a trap spirit across over. One thing we learned is there are trapped spirits, but that's very rare. In other words, the spirit in the haunted house isn't necessarily stuck in the haunted house. The reason the spirits show up at the haunted house is because you're there asking for the spirit to show up. If you were in your kitchen and ask the spirit to show up, the spirit would show up in your kitchen. They're very with a few exceptions. They're very, very mobile. They can go pretty much pretty much any place they want to go. But with us, at least Georgie and I have the attitude of going out to a location is our way of showing respect for them and their lives and what they have been through. You know, we're making an effort to show our appreciation. It's unnecessary, but it's something that.
Speaker 1: That we feel that it's the right thing to do. It's it's courteous.
Speaker 2: Well that when you when you go a hearted house, you're still going into somebody's somebody's home, you're still going into the place of business, You're still going into where they brought up the kids or whatever.
Speaker 1: So your worre always very very courteous.
Speaker 6: I was going to say, you always you always want to be respectful, ask pressure.
Speaker 5: They don't want to piss them off.
Speaker 1: Yeah what what really? What? Yeah? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Chafts me? A lot of times is somebody.
Speaker 2: You'll see it on on some of these paranormal shows now and I realize they have to do what they have to do, but they'll they'll walk up to a to a house or a building and say, we're going to go in there and we're going to confront these ghosts. We're gonna hunt these ghosts. Yeah, we're going to challenge them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 2: That's pretty aggressive and certainly uh unfriendly