Speaker 1: Smatch.
Speaker 2: We have today he'ld bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a pre bat. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets.
Speaker 1: No bebatt more power to you.
Speaker 3: Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly, Gambling care dot i E.
Speaker 2: We have today you old bet builders hanging by a thread here. Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 1: If your bet builder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 1: Euros in pre bets. No be bett more power.
Speaker 3: To you, Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care dot Ie.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Attention jittoheads, attention bo scouts.
Speaker 1: Those by the student in most nerdly.
Speaker 5: It's time for the soul of excellence.
Speaker 1: He is a radio host here in.
Speaker 5: The rush Hour is on the air. Now here's James Golden.
Speaker 6: The way, the way that the decision is written. They are unapologetic in trying to say, well, it's okay to play politics with people's right to vote, with their access to the pole. It's okay to play politics. And here's how I think about it. What they are doing is they are back during racism, behind politics to get to this decision and to justify them what is happening in particular right now in all the Southern states, and this is obviously a time for us to fight.
Speaker 1: The words do come out of her mouth, The words don't often make sense contrasted with reality. Yo, it could be that I'm not going to Someone just gave me a visual of what might be going on here, But I don't know. I don't subscribe to any of that. I don't know. Welcome to my friends to the Friday edition. In both Lely's Rush Hour, that, of course the failed billion dollar baby Kamala Harris, Let's put a billion up and let's see how we throw the dice. Maybe she'll be the no money next time to Welcome to the I can't believe it's already Friday edition in both literally's rush hour fastest hour in American media. We have more, do me a favor, Play that one more time and pause it. When I ask you.
Speaker 6: To the way that the decision is written, they are unapologetic in trying to say, well, it's okay to play politics with people's right to vote with their asr.
Speaker 1: Caause the decision is written.
Speaker 7: They're trying to say it's okay to play politics with people's right to vote.
Speaker 1: First of all, ladies and gentlemen, no decision by the Supreme Court in recent memory has told people they cannot vote period, to play with their right to vote. That means something. Those three words actually mean something, a right to vote. Everybody that had a right to vote still has a right to vote. What she's saying makes zero since continued, please.
Speaker 6: So thee it's okay to play politics. And here's how I think about it. What they are doing is they are backdoring racism behind politics to get to this decision and to justify stop.
Speaker 1: What does that mean in the way that I think about it, they are backding racism behind politics. What does that mean?
Speaker 8: I think she she could have said either backdoring politics or behind politics, back dooring behind I think it's like a little bit too much.
Speaker 1: She was trying to make a point, but it ends up being what point was she trying to make? Help me that.
Speaker 8: They're disguising something, But she she went like back door and behind politics. I'm like, okay, you said it twice now like okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, so their back door. I don't want to talk about backdoor or to stop James don't even I know we're not gonna go there. Stop it, James, stop it. Okay, So we're not gonna backdoor politics behind something something racism, racism, racism, racism, racism. All right, we have a longer version if that one's not excruciating enough, and it was, but still we have more excruciation from the million dollar baby, the Democrats, hope, the Kamala she of the word salad clan that is cut for Kamala word salad. Harris, Here's what.
Speaker 6: I would like to also invite, in addition to everything that we know we're going to do, in terms of what we have to do, to activate, to march, to protest, to speak up. I think that we need an expanded playbook. Okay, and I think there's gonna be some risk that we're gonna have to assume along with that, but we need to be cared to be able to handle that. I think that we need an expanded playbook in a way that shouldn't invite all ideas that we have basically looked that we say, look, this is a moment where there are no bad ideas, no.
Speaker 1: Bad right there. We invite your bad ideas because this is a moment where there were no bad ideas. So the more kakay bad ideas you come up with, it's okay because they're not bad. Because we need an extended playbook. We have to extend the playbook and it's gonna be whiskey, but we have to extend the playbunk. Okay, let's hear more.
Speaker 6: The storm is what I'd like to call it. And in that no Bad Ideas brainstorm, we talk about.
Speaker 1: Well stop it. This is what she's running on the no Bad Ideas campaign. We're we want you, we want all your bad ideas. Let's let's let's build a playbook. On a bad idea, because the more bad ideas are bad ideas. Let's have all your bad ideas. Let's continue.
Speaker 6: We need to do and think about doing around the electoral college. We talk about the idea of Supreme Court reform, which includes expanding the Supreme Court. We invite a conversation about multi members districts. We talk about.
Speaker 1: Stop it, stop it. Wtf is a multi member district. I've never even heard of that before. What is a multime member district? You have multi members holding the Saints? Hold on, I've never heard this crazy in American powery TJ. What is a multi member's district? I expect you to understand what this woman is saying because I can't finish the rest of the sentence because I will really get in trouble. You don't know, I started to say, because Carlos, what is a multi member district? I'm not even from here? How would I know? Well, I'm from here and I don't know. Yeah, well, oh shoot, wait a minute, we got a phone thing happening again. I don't know why these people keep calling my phone and why you can hear it and I can't. It's a technological something that happens, and I don't understand it anyway. I don't know what that moves. Could you just injured back so we can hear that again, because I want to make sure I heard that right. A multi member district This must be one of her bad ideas, folks, Kamala Harris, Okay, let's let's let's see whether we got that right. M Yeah, we're searching that. We don't want to get too much into the excruciation of it. We just want to wheel it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay, that's about multi members districts.
Speaker 1: She said it, multime members districts.
Speaker 6: We talk about the idea of same Court reform, which includes expanding the Supreme Court. We invite a conversation about multi members districts. We talk about what we win the Senate, which we should and we will. Then the Senate Judiciary Committee should have rules that they put.
Speaker 1: In place to win.
Speaker 6: These rules will come before as nominees to the Supreme Court and lie that they are to account and consequence, not just that somebody goes on cable news and says they lie, but that there are rules in place to actually penalize people for lying to a Senate Judiciary committee.
Speaker 1: Stop it right there. Stop it. So this I don't I don't even want to this idiocy because it's beyond idiocy. This woman actually thinks that people are gonna put up a rule for the Senate Judiciary Committee that if a Supreme Court nominee says something and then the Democrats get mad with the person later on and say you lied, then they're gonna be rules for the Supreme Court justices or for justices that they get penalized. What's the penalty you have to pay? One thousand dollars per everything that Democrats say you lie about? You get what thrown out of office? What happens to you? And if it happens to you, then what happens to politicians who tell lies? Because if you're gonna charge justices and judges with lying to a committee, what happens to the liars that are in Congress? Do their lives go unpunished? This is wholesale stupidity. The idea. I'm not calling her a name. I want to be really clear on that. I'm not calling her a name. I'm saying these ideas that she's putting forth are wholesale, one hundred percent grade a stupidity. They make absolutely no sense. Continue.
Speaker 6: We agree that it is right to have ethics rules for Supreme Court justices, and let's put those in place. Let's talk about statehood for Puerto Rico and DC. These are the things I think that we've got to do. We've got to neutralize these red states from cheating, including blue states expanding their maps, and all of this, I think is is we gotta fight fire with five.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's stop it right here. First of all, miss Kamala, Blue states can't expand their maps anymore because you've already jerry mannered them to the point that Republicans have zero representation in a lot of the Northeast states. Now, if you want to take the one seat that they have in Maryland, okay, take it. What are you gonna you wanna California? Just matched out, What are you gonna do? Make it illegal to become a Republican? What other blue state do you think you have? Roommen, do you know how to do math? Kamala Harris, does anyone ever explain to you what the maps of the country already look like? Because apparently you don't know. This is just bizarre and they want to help come. No one takes their party or this woman. Seriously, we gonne we gonna do We don't trying to sound all hip and stuff. We gonna do dig. Why don't you just say, we fit in it. We fini, we fitting to get, we fitt in the fit fixed fire with fire, right, we fit to do that. Goodness, gracious, let's take a break. Please, thank you. I hope they nominate this woman again and they put up another billion dollars behind her.
Speaker 5: Rush This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 4: On the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 9: James Golden, known popularly as both Nerdly.
Speaker 5: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 1: You said, now I'm with me. You said the Kamala press conference sounds like sounding.
Speaker 8: Like what I said, that her statements have something young blond reading all over it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand that reference.
Speaker 8: It was very it was you can take it with a oh, with the movement I did of somebody finishing a bottle of wine in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh that's what you mean. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I like something young blong too, But I don't, you know, make statements afterwards.
Speaker 1: You know, it's Friday. I want to play something fun unrelated to politics. I want you to pickure this. There's this black dude. He's probably been in jail, I don't know how long. And this guy's been in jail. You could just look at him. He's got that lifer look to him. He's eighty and he still got this hard look to him. But it's like that old you know when you see an old school guy a OG and they're just like, yeah, nothing that you say phases me. Yeah, that kind of OG. So I saw a clip. I don't even know what prison this guy's at, but he was up for parole and I just this exchange. For some reason, I found this exchange to be enlightening and amusing at the same time. Again, he's an eighty year old guy and they have him up at his parole hearing cut twenty and this is what it is. This is part of what it sounded like.
Speaker 10: If you're gonna give it to me, give it to me, then I could go back.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna debate with y'all or nothing.
Speaker 9: Have to go.
Speaker 10: Grant me parole, grant to me, and not gonna granted Tommy. I got five months to go as simple as to that.
Speaker 12: Well, I I you know, mister Edwards, to make it very difficult to even consider you for parole.
Speaker 10: I'm just I'm just being straight up.
Speaker 11: If you go blended to me, blended to me, you know, if not, If not, I'll go back and I'm finishing my time.
Speaker 1: I'm not begging, baby. If you're gonna bring the parole, bring it. If not, I just go finish my time. What I've been in here for five months, I could do five months standing on my head. You're gonna bring the parole, bring it. I ain't begging. Tell me why you think you should be granted parou yo, I ain't play that again. I'm sorry to keep repeating stuff, but I love this guy.
Speaker 11: If you're gonna get me, give it to me, then I could go back. I'm not gonna diggate with y'all enough.
Speaker 1: If you go grant me.
Speaker 10: Parole, grant to me. If you're not gonna granted to me, I got five months to go.
Speaker 1: Simple as simple as you make it very difficult to even consider you for.
Speaker 11: I'm just I'm just being straight up. If you go blended to me, blended to me, you know, I will not If not, If not.
Speaker 1: I'll go back and I'm finishing my time. Yo. I guess that's he's going to finish his time. Most likely we'll be finishing our time too.
Speaker 4: But The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: James Golden known popularly as both nervely, this is the rush Hour with James Golden rush Man.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of money being said.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, reflecting pools, ball rooms and a memorial part.
Speaker 1: What do you make of that?
Speaker 13: I think that people can't fete themselves. They're having a hard time affording their groceries.
Speaker 7: They're having and even harder.
Speaker 13: Time a lot of ways affording their rent mortgages. And why should Why should this administration and this president has openly said that he doesn't care or doesn't think about the financial situations of everyday Americans at all, then try to take a billion dollars more, I mean more out of our healthcare and put that towards a ballroom when people are already struggling. It's just deeply out of touch. I think it's insulting to everyday people who are trying to get by on the honest day's work.
Speaker 7: To get insulting to everyday. People out there, they're just trying to get buy in any way, Why do you take a billion dollars from people's health care and please it buy in a reflecting poll?
Speaker 1: That, of course was New York's alc the woman who who killed, who killed, literally killed thousands upon thousands of New York jobs when she led the charge she and the other left wing radicals in her party against Amazon opening a warehouse. And now she complains that infrastructure spending on Washington, DC is why should this happen when people just straggling? Oh well, maybe we should just stop all infra stuff. She voted for the Biden infrastructure package. Remember all that money. No one knows exactly where it went. People were having a hard time then too, Wow, James Gonna. So, I mean this idea that Alexandria O Cassio Cortes, right.
Speaker 7: Petting doesn't care about. He says he doesn't care gay me bydy yes.
Speaker 1: I mean, you listen to this rot gut as often as I have to listen to it. After a while you start to become immune from it. But then sometimes it just really gets the I mean, the idea. All of a sudden, she's against infrastructures building these people have wasted. Remember I remember when Joe Biden before he was when he was Obama's vice president, they came up with a trillion dollar, seven hundred and eighty four billion semi dollars of an infrastructure package that Democrats voted for. And I'm telling you, hard to find where that money went. And then when he was president, they came in with another one of these trillion dollar infrastructure deals and no one can figure out what happened with the money. And so you get this little congresswoman from New York City who actually he killed good paying jobs coming into New York be she because she's got a herd on with Amazon and doesn't like Amazon. She and these other radicals in New York killed job opportunities for people, and she's hitting here complaining. And then there's the one on the view. Boy. So far we've just been we've just been playing the women that have been complaining all day long. Who do we open up with? We opened up with Kamala, and then we did this one, this AOC girl, and now the one on the view, well, we did interrupted with our parole, So we did at least get a guy in there. I don't care whether you give me parole or not. Bring it. If you're gonna bring it, if you ain't gonna bring it, as all right, I go back to myself. I'm eighty Jack. I'll go back to my cell for five months. You make it very high for us. I want to give you perou.
Speaker 9: So what.
Speaker 1: Whoopee? Goldberg from the view Cutting ninety hears that.
Speaker 14: Some things that he didn't seem to care about. He didn't care about Americans health care when he left the Affordable Care Act subsidies expired. He didn't care about American safety when he delayed payment to TSA agents over forty days. He didn't care about his own supporters. Please for no more wars when he went into a round, and now he doesn't care that about can.
Speaker 1: Stop. Let's start over again, and I'm gonna pause after each one. Please.
Speaker 14: Some things that he didn't seem to care about. He didn't care about Americans health care when he left the Affordable Care Act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stop it. You don't seem to care about American sealth care neither during your Democrat party. Otherwise we wouldn't have an Obamacare. Obamacare is not helping most Americans. They can't afford it, they can't afford the premiums, they can't afford to be on it. It helps the insurance companies. Whoopee, You've made insurance companies very wealthy with this Obamacare. It has delivered very little to the American people by way of actual health care provision. But of course one wouldn't recognize you to do a deeper dive into the facts because that might require you actually read something other than a headline or the Democrat talking point memo that gets passed out each day. I don't know. It must be because they all say the same lines. Somebody's got a memo with the talking points and they distributed to all these people like Whoopee Goldberg, Joy Behar. I don't think Joy Reid is on the list because she gets a different set hers a race based talking points that seemed to come out of wackadoodle land. But the rest of them get the Democrat talking points. Let's continue with more of the Democrat talking points from Whoopy Goldberg on ABC.
Speaker 14: He didn't care about American safety when he delayed payment to TSA AG and so forth.
Speaker 1: Stop it. He didn't delay payments to TSA payment if you bothered to understand politics, which again would require that you actually read something other than your talking points. You would understand that it was the Democrats who caused the shutdown, and they bragged about it, and they caused the shutdown proudly, because whoopy, you may be ignorant and not know this either. They wanted to reform ICE. In other words, they wanted to stop people from deporting illegal immigrants. Because the Democrats get their party their power from illegal immigrants. How do they do that? Well, whoopy, you would have to read the Constitution something I don't know whether you've seen or not this lifetime around, but in the Constitution there's a provision that congressional seats are picked by population. It's a representative republic. Too long to explain that to your dear whoops, But the bottom line is Democrats get more seats because they have sanctuaries and illegal immigrants like the eleven million that Kamala Harris and Joe Biden flooded the country give them power. Too much too much information for you, whoopee, it's too factual. It's not a Democrat talking point, so you probably cannot absorb it. But let's go on. To the next thing.
Speaker 14: Dasy didn't care about his own supporters please for no more wars when he went into a round, and now he doesn't care that Americans can't afford to feed their families.
Speaker 1: Listen, stop it. The Americans can't afford to feed their families. Where are you complaining about this during Biden because that's when Biden's inflation shot up and people were complaining left and right. I know you didn't cause you don't have to. It's funny when you're concerned about the American people and how hard they are having it, And it's funny when it doesn't bother you and your ilk meaning Democrats at all. It never did during the time about it. He didn't care about his supporters with no more Wars, by the way, the promise was no forever wars, not no more wars period, and most of his supporters support him taking on Iran. So get a new talking point? Whoopy Goldberg, Why don't you actually try to read something other than Democrat talking points or watch something other than Democrat talking points once in a while you might sound more informed, But then again, that would defeat the whole objective of your being on the propaganda work for the Democrats, wouldn't it? Huh? Moving on, this was delicious. This comes in what's that on the clip? If you want, oh, no, I guess go ahead.
Speaker 14: Nobody wants anybody to have but to have nuclear weapons. I wish none of them had it, but everybody.
Speaker 1: Seems to have one.
Speaker 14: Everybody's got a nuclear weapon. Fortunately for us, no one has pressed the button. Well we had, we did, well, we button and we are a country that.
Speaker 1: Stopping right there. You got a gaggle of females and not one of them a penalty doesn't know history. We didn't press the button. And by the way, in those days there was the button was in the plane and it wasn't just once. Do you happen to know? You beyond ignorant women on the view that there were actually two strikes on Japan before they surrendered one the first was Hiroshima, the second was Nagasaki, and then so it was twice. And then you go on, well, everybody seems to have a nuke, So that means it's okay for the Iran to have a nuke and everybody doesn't have a nuke, which is the whole point of this. There are nations that should never have a nuke, and Iran is one of them, and then you have the rest of them chiming in like a bunch of little parrot birds. Wow right, but we're the only ones. We're the only ones that use the nuke? Why do we do it to save over a million military lives and also save the Japanese population from even greater catastrophe in World War two? These women are infuring if there I'm kidding, I can't these people stop it? Stop it? Do we have something else we can? Just let's go to something fun. Let's go to Jamie Raskin trying to pick on a sixteen year old boy. And this was amazing. This sixteen year old student was testifying sixteen year old and Jamie Raskin decides he wants to pick on him and listen to the way that this turned out. This was two days ago. There was a hearing about sharia law in the country and sixty year old Marco Hunter Lopez cut sixteen boy, oh boy, check this out.
Speaker 12: The first original thirteen colonies that required a declaration of faith. So I'm not acknowledging that.
Speaker 15: Well wait a second, now, you're you're first in my territory.
Speaker 1: Now, mister Hunter Lopez, you brought it up.
Speaker 15: Are you aware that the Constitution of the United States does not establish a religion if forbids establishing religion.
Speaker 1: Are you aware that doesn't mention God?
Speaker 12: So the Declarture Independence mentions God four times. But what I was going to say is the Declaration of intendance law. So Declaration of Independence was declaring our independence from the tyranny of Ai.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but.
Speaker 12: I'm not you know, suggesting that we need to go back to taking, you know, tests, or saying that you have to acknowledge it.
Speaker 15: Wait, do you know that Thomas Jefferson was denounced as an infidel who wrote the Declaration of Independence because he didn't believe in the establishment of religion. And he and Madison were emphatic about separating church and state. That's the whole glory of our constitutional design in our history. That they rebelled against centuries of religious warfare between the Catholics and the Protestants and witchcraft trials, inquisition, Holy Crusades America proclaimed the separation of church and state, what Thomas Jefferson described in his famous letter to the Danbury Baptist as a wall of separation.
Speaker 12: That was a letter, not a law.
Speaker 15: Okay, so do your position is that America is a theocracy?
Speaker 12: What you didn't let me finish my original statement when I understand you have a limited time. But what I was going to say is, I'm not suggesting me to go back to anything that's in writing. But what I am saying is we need to acknowledge.
Speaker 1: Well, I think we should go back to something in writing. I think we should go back to the First Amendment.
Speaker 12: Yes, a constitution, yeah, obviously, But what I'm saying is that how I said original colonies were requiring declaration of faith to run for office. I'm not saying that's why we have the First What I'm saying is that we do that's precisely white. Do you need to acknowledge our Christian heritage in America?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to get.
Speaker 15: Acknowledge whatever heritage you want, but you can't impose an establishment of religion and other people.
Speaker 12: That's suggesting that at all. I'm just saying we can acknowledge our heritage. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Everybody can acknowledge their own heritage. Do you agree with.
Speaker 12: That American heritage, not just any heritage. It's what I'm saying, Oh.
Speaker 15: You don't think that you're allowed to acknowledge your Christian heritage, or your Jewish heritage, or your Muslim heritage.
Speaker 12: I'm saying you members of Congress need to acknowledge the American heritage.
Speaker 15: Yes, indeed, and you know how we do that by abiding by the Constitution of the United States, which is why that's exactly where I began.
Speaker 1: Ms Tyler, what do you think about this boom? This sixteen year old, even though he tried to bully him, This sixteen year old cleaned Jamie Radskin's clock, despite the fact that Raskins kept trying to bully a sixteen year old witness. I'll tell you these people are just above the least rush hour fastest hour in American media. Do not what if you do disappear from us.
Speaker 5: Rush? This is the Rush Hour with James goldenly.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 5: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 1: Goes by the pseudonym mostion nerdly rush Black. Now here's James Golden. Uh Doctor Peter Nicholaus, who is America's doctor? He is such a great man. I love this man so much. He texted me during the break regarding Whoopee comments Obamacare blah blah blah blah blah, and what he said was really simple. People can't afford deductibles. We're talking about Obama and many doctors in healthcare clinics won't take it Obamacare because they get hit with the deductible and getting a simple scan or certain medications needs pre certifications and hours of paperwork uncompensated to the doctor's office. This is the nightmare of Obamacare that Whoopy Goldbert just tosses out there. He can get care time time. I'm bambaccare. Obamacare is a disaster, whoopee. If you actually spend time investigating something rather than reading the Democrat talking points, you might get hip to some of this stuff. Now it is time for the Clip of the day. I learned something and the aftermath of that, and we played almost all of the sound clips we could yesterday's entire show on that hearing that they had subcommittee on Immigration Judiciary Committee. Jason Mayris, who was the former ag in Virginia, was on was talking to the chairman of the committee, Representative Tom McClintock. Listen to this exchange. I learned something from this exchange, and it is a profundity.
Speaker 5: Mister Mayoris.
Speaker 9: We keep hearing from Sheriff Kinkate, among others, that they be happy to respond to a federal judicial warrant to honor a detainer request. Well, is a federal judicial warrant possible to obtain it in state crime?
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 9: And then this, and if deportation is a civil matter, how does one get a federal judicial warrant?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 9: Again, they know this, So they're basically lying to the public. They're counting on the public not understanding what they're asking for is legally impossible.
Speaker 1: It's legally impossible. Yes, mischair folks. We've been hearing this entire debate from the left saying these ice are operating illegally because they don't have judicial warrants. Judicial warrants are impossible to get, and they know that. It's just stunning. We're gonna have more on this tomorrow. God will help. Look, we're gonna leave it to day with two on our songs of the Day. One is from Eddie Arnold and boy, I'll tell you what he was a great singer born in nineteen eighteen, well for one hundred and forty seven songs on Billboard's Country Charts more than eighty five million records worldwide, passed away in two thousand and eight. The other reference today is not a birthday, but it's for the passing of June Carter Cash, who is the second wife of Johnny Cash. And this song that she co wrote was written about the courtship that they had, June Carter and Johnny Cash. So we leave you today with that. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your family's, your loved ones. Love and gratitude, my friends here being here with me, allowing me to be with you, God willing. We are back early, early, early in the morning, and hope you're here too for the Saturday morning Extravaganza starts at seven am Eastern. Until then, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour. You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC.
Speaker 5: If you like the.
Speaker 16: Podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you.
Speaker 1: Next time for a new episode so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here