Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show. Jason quit He is an author and lecturer teaching the subjects of mysticism, out of body experiences, astral projection, meditation, and Keygong since twenty ten. He has been studying various energy modalities and spiritual practices since two thousand and two, and after graduating from the Institute of Energy Wellness in two thousand and five, he has continued his journey into the ancient systems of mysticism, metaphysics, wellness and shamanism to this day. Jason, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing pretty good? Enjoying the summer up here in Canada and looking forward to this?
Speaker 1: Yes, been looking forward to this as well. You have a new book, Astral Genesis Astrological Keys to the Gods, and this explores the meta physical origins of the gods as it connects to the cosmos and astrological understandings hidden in artifacts, petroglyphs, art megalists and much more from across the planet. And this has always been one of my favorite topics to discuss, and who better to discuss this with than yourself. I can't wait to get into this. But it's been a while since you've been on Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and what brought you to write this book.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been on this path, I would say for over twenty years. And I started to become public around two thousand and eleven, I believe, and then more public when I got into the UFO community around twenty fifteen. But during COVID, I was locked down in Canada and I use that time to rewrite some of my old books. So I started to rewrite The Egyptian Postures of Power, which was originally just the postures and movements and how it related to chigong and ancient Egypt and the statues and then energy work regarding that. And the book was very thin. It was just me doing the postures and telling people what it would do. So I took that book and I brought in mysticism, I brought in ancient history, and I brought in philosophies from all over the world regarding chigong and energy movements. And I wrote that book. So it's a fully new book. You know, the Egyptian Postures of Power, and so I wrote that and there's two parts of that book. There's the first part which is about the Sun, which was that book, and then I have to write the second book, which is about the moon and the moon postures. So you know, during COVID, I said, this is perfect opportunity, I can. You know, I'm stuck, so I might as well sit and write. And I started to write the Egyptian Postures, the Moon book, and I got about halfway through that book, and I was writing a chapter called The Brazen Serpent, and it was kind of a chapter where I was kind of deep diving the idea of the soul above so below, and that the mysteries are a reflection of the heavens, and how everything is connected to the physical body and everything can be basically mapped in a kind of procession. And as I was going through that chapter, I was kind of looking at different higher glyphs and paintings, and I was going through the tombs, so the very famous tomb sites of Egypt, and I was looking at the artwork and the symbols, and there was one particular tomb, I think it's kV fifteen, which was actually Pharaoh, which was a woman tour set and basically there was a couple symbols in that tumb of hers that really kind of I started to see something that I've never seen before. And then I also started to see it in other type of symbols called Horace the Savior, which was a motif back about three thousand, four thousand years ago. And I started to look at this as not just pictures on a wall, but an actual guide or map to the stars.
Speaker 3: And as I.
Speaker 2: Started to decode these symbols that were in the tombs and that were motifs, solar motif of the god Horus and set and raw. Once I started to decode these, I started to see this pattern in it that I've never seen before. And this pattern kind of just blew me away, and that no one's ever figured this out before. So I had to stop writing the Egyptian Postures Moon Book, and I took that chapter, that Brazen Serpent chapter, and I expanded it into a full book and went down that rabbit hole which is astrolgenesis. And I'm still pretty what is the word new to this subject, because I'm basically writing it as I go along, because no one else has written this before. So people are like, well, you know where are you getting these sources from. I literally have to use the symbols and connect it to different civilizations and show that they are connected between one another, which is very easy to do once you have the keys. So the whole journey of this book was trying to find out what those keys were. And once you had those very specific keys, you would find them in different civilizations, going all the way back to go Beckley, Tepe, to Current even Michael, even to Leonardo da Vinci. So and I believe people know about these things, but it's not public, it's not written about, there's no documents on it that I found available to the public. So I'm still testing the waters with this information because if what I'm showing in this book is true, which I can't seem to disprove, then civilizations from across the world had a singular heritage or possessed a singular knowledge that they either had or someone gave it to them. Because the thing that I found doing this research was that this information is not something that people just figure out and duplicate. It's something that has to be taught. There's a whole heritage to this which had to have existed in entirety before go Beckley Teppy. Right, so we're going way back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, I have had a couple of guests that have explored these concepts, but through a biblical lens. One of those is Micah Dank.
Speaker 4: I've had him on a few times.
Speaker 1: He's written a few books regarding the ash logical possibilities when it comes to what we're reading in the Bible, and just like you said, there is a way to encode it to have an understanding of what it's really trying to portray. Basically, one of the main encodings in there that Micah would discuss is that every time you would hear an animal spoken about, it was relating to a constellation in the sky. But that's just a basic example of the encoded messages and symbolism just within the Bible. But this is actually across the board in all theological beliefs and spiritual practices that in our ancient past, at some point we may have had a global civilization of sorts that had this one spiritual practice and that was basically an ash t logical thorough understanding of the stars and how it relates to everything in our reality here, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's right on the money. I believe he's right on the money when it comes to his interpretations of the Bible and the astrological connections. And I was finding that in many different cultures predating the Bible. So it's a knowledge that has been passed through and has been reimagined in different contexts. So if you have the original story, which is the story of the like you said, it's the movement of the stars through time, and how that movement, or the months or the houses of the zodiac, which were different animals, like you said, how each one related to life on earth. And back in those days, it was very important to know that, you know, under this sign or under this constellation, you plant, under this constellation, you harvest, you know, and it became this kind of whole story of the cycles of life and death and earth.
Speaker 1: It's like a spiritual farmer's almanac sort of, right.
Speaker 2: That's right, But it was reflected at all levels. So when you talk about like the esoteric teachings or even alchemy, it was all based on this understanding of this procession of life and death and going into the underworld and being reborn and everything in between. It had to do with the movements of time. So everything was like a cosmic clock, and they would look, they would obsess with the heavens and see the signs and wonders and see, you know, the different planets which were stars that were not connected to the constellations because you know, they would move. They were like the fallen angels or the angels because they had free reign and heaven, you know, So everything had a kind of reflection to this universal system or clock, and everything based on life and death and how we lived our lives was based on that foundational knowledge of how we move through space and the cycles of the stars, which when you really look at it, you had to have studied the sky for thousands of years to understand how these relate to life on planet Earth, how these relate to the human consciousness. So it was at one of it is like the highest level of knowledge that humanity sought out to bring us into civilization and to maintain civilization. Now go ahead, and I think that's why we're here today. And this is why the mysteries, the mystery schools, the mystery teachings, the myths, the mystical texts, the architecture, all this ancient history encoded this information within it because it was so important of the development of humanity as a whole through all civilizations. And today we're looking back at it and we don't really get it because we have GPS, we have phones, we have computers. We don't understand that they didn't have this stuff back then. And what they did have was their body, the human form, which is the tool, the measurement device, and they had the cosmos in nature around them, which was they believe is in divine order and perfection and everything is a universal reflection of that. So all the mysteries of creation and life were found in nature and the cycles.
Speaker 1: I mean, it makes perfect sense whenever you're looking at the connections between Like you said, some of the megalithic structures art were petroglyphs in what they are trying to relate to the stars. Do you think that ancient Egyptians were one of the last civilizations to have this understanding in this spiritual practice.
Speaker 2: It's strange because when you can look back at different different time periods of Egypt, because Egypt lasted for a very long time, thousands of years. And what I found very interesting is that if you look at the ancient texts like let's talk about the Pyramid Texabunas, which is about forty five hundred years old at least. You know, we could probably push that back to five thousand years because it's been recorded in the oldest temples. Now, in that text it talks about the journey of the soul and going into the stars, which is based on this motif of this astrological thing that you were talking about earlier that Mika dank was talking about as well. So that's a reference that's almost five thousand years old. But we see it in that context, and it's a very mystical context. And then when you move into the Middle Kingdom, so that was the Old king and when you move into the Middle Kingdom, you start to see it more fully formed, where it's coming out into the public, where you see it more in hieroglyphs and paintings of tombs. And then once you get into the New Kingdom, and then you get into the kind of like the Greek period, you see it kind of merging with other civilizations in that area, the Mediterranean area. You also see it in Babylon, you see it in Samaria in other ways, but it's all clearly the same knowledge. But just different civilizations had a different mythology based on it. But if you strip away that mythology, it's all exactly the same story, but you actually see it more coming into the Middle and New Kingdom. So yes, they had it originally, or they had this knowledge, but it was wasn't very outright, and as time moved on it became more so, is what I've seen. And also in Samaria, so it was I can say that if you look at the Samerian texts or the Samerian artwork that showed the different stars, or the Akkadian era that shows different cylinder seals, you'll start to see the same type of information that's found over in Egypt, but with different gods and different ways describing that same common theme of the sun or the spirit moving through the heavens over the procession of time over a cycle.
Speaker 1: It seems that the elites and or royalty or very powerful individuals at the time were utilizing the knowledge that the stars and the cosmos provided this energetic effect on our reality based on the time period and the position of the stars, and we're utilizing this for many different forms of power and control.
Speaker 2: If you had a knowledge that would be profound. Let's say the movement of the sun and the moon, and you knew exactly the cycle of the eclipse cycle. You know, you can come out in front of the people that don't know this and from and say I've spoken to God and God said that if you don't change, there's going to be an eclipse tomorrow. And people will say, oh, you know, they don't know what they're talking about. And then suddenly the sign from heaven there's an eclipse, and they go, oh, my God, this priest or, this priest class is connected to God, and therefore we must listen to them because they know when these eclipses they have that much power. So it was a way to basically have a hierarchy of those that knew and those that didn't know. And that's why these mysteries were kind of sealed at certain levels and that only a priestly class or pharaohs or a certain order would be read in or taught these secrets because it was used to manipulate populations back then or to show who's really in charge because they knew what was coming.
Speaker 1: Maybe we could get some examples of how this is displayed throughout our ancient past through artwork, petroglyphs, artifacts, and different types of megalithic structures as well.
Speaker 4: Maybe you could get a few examples of that.
Speaker 2: Sure, I can actually share my screen and show you some of this work. Okay, So here's an artifact that was very popular in the Middle to closer to the New Kingdom in Egypt, and it was called Horace the Savior, and it pictures Horace as a young boy naked, standing on the heads of two crocodiles, and you have Bess, the god of protection, above his head, and in his each hand he's holding two serpents. There's two pillars, and we know from masonry and other things that you know there's always these two pillars. And then in his hands you have an orx. You have a scorpion, and then you have a lion. And if you go to classical astrology, the serpent bearer is called afi Ucus, which is right in the center of the milky Way, and around off Ucus there's a constellation called serapins. Now in ancient Egypt, the mythology about this symbol is that this was going to protect you from scorpion bites, snake bites, all these things. So if you were bitten by something poisonous and you were going to die. What they would do is they would gaze like they would have this symbol on the top of their doors of their homes, so they'd go home and they'd look and they'd look up at this symbol, and this symbol had power to cure them of these poisons, these poisonous bites. Now that's the same story as the Brazen Serpent from the Bible, is that they raised the brazen serpent on the pole and that the Israelites had to look up at the pole if they were bitten by the fiery snakes of the desert. So if they were bitten by a poisonous animal, they had to look up at the brazen serpent on the pole, and then they would be cured. So you see that there's this correlation between these two mythologies. And then when you go to the astrological aspect, which you find in Greek in ancient Greece, is that there's a story about the constellation Orion. And this story with Orion is that Orion is the great hunter, and Orion sought out to kill and hunt all the animals of planet Earth. All right, So so think of Orion is the hunter and he kills all these things. Well, what is Orion? Orion is the constellation of winter.
Speaker 1: Now, are you still on the original slide? Jason, Yes, okay, just making sure, just making sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'll just stop sharing because I'm just telling the story.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you maybe don't want that image of himself.
Speaker 3: But the.
Speaker 2: So Orion comes up in winter, which is is connection to death in the afterlife, because it's it's wintertime. So things start to die when you see Orion rising as the prominent so Gaya in the story, Gias looks for something to kill Orion, and she finds a scorpion, and she sets the scorpion to hunt Orion, and the scorpion finds Orion, stings Orion, and Orion dies. Well, what's the opposite of Orion in the sky? Scorpius the scorpion, so Gaia says, you know, to honor the scorpion for saving the earth, which is summertime. Right, to honor the scorpion for saving earth, We're going to put the scorpius in the sky to chase Orion every year, right, so you have the opposite of Orion, or Taurus is scorpion Scorpius. All right, so you have this cosmic play in the sky. But here's where it gets even crazier. Is that Eclepsius. I hope I'm saying that right. But basically, Eclepsius is the Greek god of medicine, and the Greek god of medicine the cadusis which is the serpent on the staff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, well he comes along and says he's going to resurrect Orion. He's going to heal with his medicine. He's going to heal Orion back to life, and all the gods are really upset, but using the medicine that the snake taught him. So he's Offiucus, the serpent bearer is the god of medicine. So the snake teaches the god how to cure Orion and resurrect him back to life. This is the story of the resurrection of Osiris. And in the constellation you have Offiucus standing on top of Scorpius. So he stands on the scorpions head, you know, So let me just show you what that looks like here. So you see this as off Ucus the serpent and bearer, and he's standing on the scorpion, which is Scorpius, and opposite him is Orion. So you have this play, this rise and fall every year. It's the same story every year that when Orian is prominent in the sky, it's death in winter is killing everything on the planet. And then the Scorpion comes, which comes on the opposite side, which is the summer months, kills Orion. But then off Aucus, the serpent bear gets taught the medicine to resurrect Orion back to life. So it's this same story over and over again in different cultures, based on the movement of stars, and it's off Ucus. Off Ucus is the key. So that's what this is and what I found in the artwork, and this is part one of the code, and we get into a multiple key in the book. But if you measure the artwork, the angles that go through the center of the body and the hands is twenty three point five degrees, and twenty three point five degrees is the tilting of the earth through the procession of the year that gives us our seasons. So our solstices and equinoxes are created by the movement of the earth by twenty three point five degrees so all the artwork is actually based on that knowledge. Of this twenty three it's designed on twenty three point five degrees, and you can see in his hands he's holding Scorpius Taurus. He's off Yucus, he's the serpent bear. You have Leo, and he also has the young boy represents Aquis. So this is the same type of knowledge that's about. That's like the four angels from Ezekiel. So the man with the face of the tide of the tiger, sorry, the face of the lion, the face of the eagle, the face of the bull, the face of the man. These are the cardinal points of the zodiac of the sky. These are the angels. So it's the same story, but it's shown in different ways using these type of motifs. And you see this throughout their artwork that it shows you. Here's another image taken from Comambo, from the Wall of Commambo, this is nahb Bakau and this is a double headed deity. This is the soul or the ca of raw and it's showing you in the same setup that if you put the lines twenty three point five degrees through this picture, it shows you that in the center is the equinox, and each serpent in the hand represents the solstice, so it's the movement of the sun. So these are all sun gods. It's the movement of the Sun through time, represented by the movement of the earth, which is twenty three point five degrees. So the symbols themselves have the keys that show you if you know how to measure these things. It shows you a date and a time.
Speaker 3: And this is not.
Speaker 2: Just Egypt. This is you know, Babylonian seal. It shows you the same thing solar deity gate of the gods in Bolivia. It shows the exact same thing. You have solar deities and petroglyphs with the two serpents h from Serbia, the two serpents in the sun twenty three point five degrees. Even as head is made with this, the two serpents, the shadows of the equinox come to life. Here's two serpents at Dendera.
Speaker 1: It's such a simple explanation. It would just explain so much of these different spiritual understandings and theological practices, but it's so hidden, most likely intentionally, which we'll probably get to a lot later. But these cultures had such a connection to the stars and to nature. But if you you know, people wonder how did they have such a connection, Well, think about us now, we're just connected to our technology, our phones. We don't even look up anymore. We don't have zero Most of us have zero connection to nature, much less having an understanding of how the sky and stars work. So it is actually much easier to understand how they would have had these understandings. And it would make it would put so much into perspective if we could take a different look at some of these theological understandings exactly.
Speaker 2: So this is one of the keys that just opened everything up for me. And this was in the Valley of the Kings, like I was saying earlier, from the pharaoh two Siret. And this shows Horus and set so the opposite beings in one body standing on a double headed sphinx. Right, So this is a very odd image, right, but check this out. So again it goes through the hands at twenty three point five degrees and it separates the dark and the light. Okay, so you have the sphinx looking and these are the children of Horus. By the way, the sphinx are the children of Horus. Now if you look at the layout of Giza. It's actually the secret of the pyramids is that it's a solar timekeeping device. And from the sphinx, when you put the twenty three point five degrees, the equinox of the setting sun goes behind Caffrey, the summer solstice sets behind Cufu and Caffrey, and the winter solstice behind Minkari. If you're standing at the sphinx, and remember, here's the sphinx and then here's horace and set being divided by time. Now, this is the secret the equinox reveals. One of the secrets of the of the sphinx is that during the equinox, the sun stands on the back of the sphinx. Okay, the sun stands on the back of the sphinx. The sun is standing on the back of the sphinx. Do you see this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: It's dividing the time. And so there here's the suns of Horus, which represents autumn and winter and spring and summer. So whatever sphinks are created with these heads tell you what time of year it is or where the sun is at that time right on. So I can't give it, give it all away.
Speaker 3: But this thing.
Speaker 2: But I'm just showing that.
Speaker 1: But this also changes what our understanding of the ancient gods were.
Speaker 2: Right, there's all these levels of meaning and Micah actually gets into this how there's a seven different layers of knowledge with everything, and I couldn't agree more. The gods were represented there, their personifications of universal truth, you know. So I always talk about.
Speaker 3: You know, why.
Speaker 2: Was the first gods of the earth or the first gods of creation symbolized as a duck? Like what you know? This is? How does that make sense? And the way it makes sense is that they were looking for an animal that had domain on the three worlds. So you have a duck who during the day swims in the water and dives into the underworld. It hatches on land, so it's on so it's it hatches and nests on land, and it flies in the sky, so it's and it has web feet, so it has wings and web feet, so it has the sky, the earth, and the waters. That's its domain. So it would be considered the ruler of the three worlds, you know. So they would pick animals that had attributes to fit what they're trying to understand these concepts. Ya, you know, So that's why you would have let's say, like an awl is you know, is like the symbol of what is hidden or the darkness or things like that. Why, because they're a predator that has the eyes that can see in darkness, you know, So if you want to go into the mysteries, you're you're going to need to delve into the you know, things that no people can see. You need that. It's like a spirit animal, right, So they would have these personifications. And Micah also talks about how there was about twelve different Jesus and what he's saying really is that Jesus would personify each constellation as the sun moves through it, so it would take on different attributes. And this is the same thing with the gods. And you'll see in Egypt that over time gods may change attributes depending on different regions or they would merge together because it was how they would describe the natural world and their understanding of it. And they would use these kind of symbols to hide these mysteries. And that's why these symbols are so important. It's not just people just drawing doodles, you know. I could see the tattoo on your arm of toth. You know what is he doing. He's measuring, He's showing you a measuring tool. He's counting.
Speaker 3: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: You know that the symbol itself is like an encyclopedia of knowledge, and depending on what level you're read into, you will have a different understanding of what that symbol means. And it just goes deeper and deeper and deeper.
Speaker 3: So, you know, a.
Speaker 2: Couple of years ago, I had this level of perception of a symbol, and then suddenly I had this moment of inspiration where I'm like, man, that that symbol means something else. Entirely it does. It's not discounting what it meant before. It's just another layer of understanding comes into focus.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It also provides and you discovered you got into this a little bit earlier and you talk about it in your book. It also provides evidence that there was this worldwide global civilization that had the same spiritual understandings based on what they saw in the stars. And we see this with the similarities of the megalithic construction and different artwork and petroglyss Like you were just saying that this civilization was across the whole planet, right.
Speaker 2: This is what blew my mind. And I actually when I first discovered this and I started to go outside of Egypt, and then I started finding it almost everywhere I looked, and I thought I was kind of I thought I was going crazy because it's too good to be true, you know what I mean. It's so I called them, Jimmy Church, I said, I said, Jimmy, I need you to help me here because I think I'm going crazy. And that's why Jimmy wrote the forward to this, because I called them when I when I came to this realization, I said, please sit with me, just like how we're doing this right now. I go, Jimmy, sit with me. I'm going to go through this whole thing step by step and tell me, am I crazy? And I sat them down and I went through all these images, what they mean and their connection to civilizations from you know, from Samaria to go Beckley Tepee to Egypt to Peru to Bolivia to North America. There's a lot of North America. And I said, do you see what I see? And he said, Jay, You're not crazy. Good job keep going, you know, so like what I just showed you, just a couple of minutes ago, I showed you the same image. Literally, I showed you the same image of being a solar deity. We'll call them a solar deity holding two serpents in each hand, and they're holding them like this right to the side, most of them. How does civilizations separated by not only space of continents, but some of these civilizations are separated by five ten thousand years? Yes, okay, so they're separated by a long period of time. How do they have not only the same image or the same symbology, but the way they depicted it was their body position is positioned exactly so their hands cross twenty three point five degrees. How did they know to create the artwork to show that? All right, so you get the mythology there. They have the same mythology, the same geometry, and the same knowledge of how the Earth works and how the Sun works and its past issues. It gets more complicated when you get into the constellations and stars. But this is like the most basic understanding is just how the Sun moves through the stars over the course of a year. That's the first thing you know, just the procession of the Sun and how the world moves. And everybody's like well, why serpents. You know, serpents are evil, they're bad this and that. Well, we have the galactic plane, and it's exactly that. It's a plane. It's like it's completely flat and straight.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So you're looking at the Milky Way. Galaxy is straight. But because the Earth tilts, we see the Milky Way as a snake curving. It's like a sine wave, right, So we cut through or the sun. We observe as the Earth is moving and tilting, we observe the Sun passing through the stars and the Milky Way being like a snake. So the Sun cuts the snake around two places of the Milky Way. It cuts the snake around winter, and it cuts the snake around summer. So where do we see this symbology. We'll think about Serpent mount. You have the serpent on the Earth, and during the solstice and the equinox, the sun cuts one of the curves of the snake. If you look at the imagery of maw you know, let me see if I can grab that for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, while you're looking for that. This this is totally synchronistic because I'm in the middle of producing my docuseries and the first season of my docuseries is about a cult Louisiana and the paranormal and different hidden historial historical aspects that aren't talked about about Louisiana. I just dropped the first episode and in that episode, I focus on the mound builders of that area, and you mentioned Serpent Mound. Well, I had doctor Gregory Lttel on to discuss some new discoveries about some of these areas. And first of all, the age has just been pushed back to around the eleveny twelve thousand year mark once again with a like a lot of the age of these megalithic sites. But this is very interesting because it provides evidence that, like we were talking earlier, they had a global type of civilization with advanced construction methods and knowledge of the stars, because lots of these mounds are aligned with astrological alignments. But not only that, there's evidence that what we now know as the mounds were just built over by the civilizations that followed by some of the natives that were trying to reproduce the advanced construction, and that what we now know as mounds probably looked a lot more like the truncated pyramids that we see in Peru, which again provides evidence that there were these mound building cultures across the planet.
Speaker 2: But people still scratch their heads as to the reason.
Speaker 1: And even more interestingly is that there's the speculation that these mound builders, like the mound type pyramids, were prototypes for the larger megalithic sites like the Great Pyramid, which is very interesting.
Speaker 2: But you have to know the mysticism and the mythology for the reason why they build mounds or the reason why they build pyramids, and it's exactly the same reason, and that is the key that connects all these all these civilizations to one another, because it's the mound philosophy. Or in Egypt, you talk about the mound of creation mm hmm. And what is the mound of creation? It's the ben bend Stone. It's when raw came out of the abyss, the dark waters, its first light hit the earth or the mound and cast its light. And they said that that mound was in the shape of a pyramid. And that's why pyramids are shaped like pyramids, and that's why pyramids.
Speaker 3: Are solar.
Speaker 2: They they're they're created to give praised the sun for casting its light on the first of creation, it's the creation of the mound. And in Egyptian mythology or mysticism, I should say, the sun rises out of the mound of the East to be born into the world. So life is the creation of the sun rising from the eastern mound. And at death, the sun goes back into the mound, it goes into the western mound, and this was symbolized as hathor as the bull sticking her head out of the Western mound at the necropolis sites to welcome the dead, to welcome the sun, welcome the souls back to the western mound of the afterlife. And this is why so you have those creation stories and the mysticism in Egypt. This is thousands of thousand years old. And then you come here to the Americas and you have the Native American mound sites and they're aligned to the rising and setting of the sun right poverty points. So they're aligned the exact same way as the pyramids their sol so and this is why the setting sun was the most important, and also the setting sun with sickness and orion, because it was the setting sun in the western horizon, which is the journey of the death of the path of the soul. It had to do with the sun going down at the time of the year of death, which we discussed earlier, which is the whole Orion thing. And this is also why the symbol of orion is the hand, and it was symbolized with death. And I'm sure doctor Gregory Little talked about that for sure, you know. But it comes from that mythology, this mound mythology of the soul coming into existence or the sun coming in existence through the Eastern Mound dying in the Western Mound.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so interesting to see academia's reaction to some of this information as it develops, as people like yourself come out with more knowledge and information about the true nature of some of this theological information, how it would affect what we know from academia.
Speaker 2: Well, we can see what Graham Hancock is going through just revealing what he's revealing. Yeah, and see, this is the crazy thing is you know, I'm not I didn't go to school for this. I don't have a PhD or or you know, to say that I have some type of authority to speak about these things. I find it very interesting that people like myself are the ones that are making these type of discoveries.
Speaker 3: More and more.
Speaker 1: It seems like what we consider the authorities are just more like gatekeepers of information, and that the real authorities, the real facilitators of the knowledge, are just normal folks that are curious, that are digging into this and overturning all the mainstream narrative of what we know about our ancient past. And this is happening more and more, and we're just we're just bypassing the gatekeepers, right, So.
Speaker 2: I completely agree. And this is why I'm kind of like sitting back here and not really making so much noise about this, because if you pick up, you know, especially this book. Up this book, I think I have about fifty examples, fifty examples from across time and continence of the exact same mythology, the same story, the same geometry of their artifacts and symbols are the same. And I laid it out and I, you know, how could this be a coincidence? Now you can say that a picture of you know, you know, let's go back to the two snakes or you know, the snake symbology, and you can say, you know snakes or you know, people have a fear of snakes, it would be something they would want to, you know, put into their symbols. So it's just a coincidence that a culture from across the planet would have the same symbol of a snake. And obviously that's true. But if then you measure that snake and you say, well, wait a second, if you measure down the center at the eye, it's twenty three point five degrees, and that's exactly the same in two locations across the planet. What are the chances of the symbology being not only the same, but the same mathematical geometrical layout. So you can look at these two symbols and say, this snake is a different looking snake. Is like if you look at snakes in meso America, right, they're more stylizer, you know, they're really interesting snakes, and you look at the ones from Egypt they're kind of just simple. But you can say, well, there's two completely different representations of snakes, like, oh, yes, they're completely different. Each culture has their own cultural flare to it, but measure it and you're going to see the similarities. And I don't remember who said this, but it stuck with me. It was one of those mystical teachings is if you want to know something, measure it. And that's always been in the back of my head for like fifteen twenty years. So when I was writing the book the Egyptian Posters of the Moon, what I had to do. I'm a graphic designer, So what I have to do is to get the artwork in the book, I have to find the images of the higher glyphs. I have to find them that they're perfectly straight. If they're not perfectly straight, I have to correct them to make them the correct perspective and proportions, which you could do on the computer now, and then I have to trace it out myself by hand while using the pen tool. And it's arduous, Like some of these meticulous art pieces took me like half a day away day just to create or recreate from the original artwork. And that's where I noticed the similarities is because I'm actually measuring and I'm recreating these art pieces so I could put them in the book, and I'm like, Okay, that's I measured it, that's how you feel it.
Speaker 4: That's that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I love that these discoveries are being made by just folks like yourself and brought to the table. We're in very interesting times. Now, let's close on two more aspects that we haven't covered yet that are really interesting, and one of them is this points to evidence of cyclical resets, that we lose all of this information as a collective and we have to put the pieces back together. And there's evidence that there was some sort of global cataclysm that causes this, or global catastrophe some sort that causes us to collectively lose this knowledge. But not only that after this occurs, there's evidence that this information is being hidden from us now and ac cul did intentionally so that we don't have these advanced understandings of how reality works.
Speaker 2: It's something that I touched upon in the first book, the Egyptian Postures of Power book, and in my personal opinion, it has to do with our ancestry and the first rule of conquering a civilization is you have to disconnect that those people from their ancestry and roots, because if they have knowledge of who they are and where they came from, you can never control them. Truthfully, you can never control them. So these great resets, as people like to use this term now, the great reset, it's it's erasing identity. Okay, it's erasing our ancestry, our roots. And this is what was done with the natives here with colonization. You take away the children. You you make it illegal for them to speak their own language, illegal for them to know their their history, because that's the only way that you can control the population. And I think this is a very ancient method that we've seen go all the way back to you know, Rome or any conquering civilization, and I think that's what we're seeing today. So knowledge is power, but the real knowledge is who we are and where we came from and our connection to the universal self. Oh it's storming here, you heard that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: That that's the truth. If you knew that you are part of creation, that your body is the map of the stars, that you are the measuring tool, and that all the mysteries are figured out by the reflection of who you are, then nothing could take your power away. And this is why this type of information is occulted purposefully, so that I would say, the majority of the population would never have the understanding of the So what And I get this question all the time, So what what is this information do in my life? Well, this information goes beyond your life. This information will always be there. It's the fractal of creation, and by recognizing that fractual creation, you recognize your true self. And if you can't see the value of that, it's it's completely fine because you're not recognizing the value yet. Everybody has stages, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, now, speaking of stages, I'd love to get your perspective on this, because you're in Canada and I mostly get the US perspective on what we're seeing in terms of people becoming more aware and this what you could call a mass awakening of sorts. It is something that's very obvious around my circle of friends and a lot of people here in the United States that are just becoming more aware, becoming more spiritually curious, becoming aware of the deceptions in our reality, and seeking out more.
Speaker 4: Information in general.
Speaker 1: Do you see the same things in Canada And how do you feel about the overall direction our human evolution is going as of now?
Speaker 2: It's a It's a terribly tough question because the the way the world is set up, it's based on so much deception and lies that you have to continue the deception and lies until it's so obvious that they're lying to you to your face, but they can't stop. Right. So you have people that you have, you know, I would say three extremes. You have people that whatever the media and government whatever is said, that's reality and you better smart en up and listen, you know. Then you have I would say, the majority of the population that just doesn't care. They don't care about politics. They you know, their lives are so difficult as it is, you know, with the economy to support a family that they work their whole lives away. They don't give a sh you know, they don't care. But you know, they don't give a shit about any of this stuff politics, spirituality of things, because the only thing that they're concerned about is providing for their family or you know, or other situations. And you can't judge those people because you know they have to do what they have to do to survive, right. And then you have people like us who are the thorn that are just like you don't see they're lying to you. It's not that obvious. It's like every time they say they're going to do something for your good, they're actually doing the complete opposite. It's like that is not completely obvious to you. And so you know, so there's so they call us conspiracy theorists, and you know, kick us off social media. I don't have social media anymore. I was kicked off Facebook and Instagram. I'll have left is Twitter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like and the only thing I did was.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 2: So you know, what can I say about the Great Awakening and things like that, is that that people will start to see a different world once it becomes absurd enough to notice. And the absurdity is at a very high level, which actually makes me very nervous because historically, whenever a population starts to wake up and figure stuff out and realize that, you know, you know, I don't even want to use keywords because they may be documenting all these things. So you come conspiracy theorist. But basically they just pull the rug out of society and they say, oh, they figured it out, let's send them a war orright, they figured it out, Let's break the economy and make them, you know, beg for food for us, you know, so we become in control again. So you have these like really awful systems in place that manipulate geopolitical supply chain's consciousness religion and just deceive to stay on top of that food chain. So there's the the happ news of the interview.
Speaker 1: Well, the biggest argument you could say is is it possible for us to ever break free? Even if there was another massive cyclical cataclysm that reset ninety percent of the population and we lost all our history again and there was only a small group surviving, would we eventually turn into this same situation again? Or do you think that it's possible to break free?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's absolutely possible to break free. And I think this is what mysticism is all about, is under because you know, if you go back in time and even look at ancient texts, it's all the same. It's like why do we suffer? Why is their corruption? Why is their killing and famine? Like, you know, go back to the earliest writings. It talks about these things. So the biggest thing is how do we fear ourselves from suffering? And this is the metaphysical journey of understanding that you are more than the physical body. You're more than the suffering, and the suffering is the is basically the motivation of elevation, you know. So there, you know, and you could talk about two twins being born into the same family, same everything, and one turns out to be a criminal, put in jail, on one turns out to be you know, a perfect you know, whatever that is, whatever perfection it is. And they say, well, they were both raised properly. Why did one fail and one didn't. And it has to do with the will of the soul or how we relate to our environment and our condition. So yes, people will break, and this is why there's you know, why we're always being tested. But we all all have to journey upwards, journey upwards. But another thing is if you talk about the great reset or a cataclysm or anything like that. The reason why this information survives is because it's literally written in the stars. It's written in nature, and the stars in nature don't lie to you. And there are many that claim that even the human the genes within us, or the metamorphic field of the electromagnetic field of the earth, holds the Acachec records of collective humanity, and that if everything was wiped away, there would still be a record in the electromagnetic field of the earth, in nature, in the stars, and the movement of time and within our genetics, so that eventually we would tune in again to truth, which we will always do.
Speaker 1: Maybe, unfortunately that's the answer. Maybe we need to wipe the slave clean and just get back to nature. I don't know, but I think that what we're entering into right now is a fascinating and critical time for humanity and I love to see how everything unfolds. And Jason, thank you so much for coming back on this was great. Everyone go get the book. Let them know where they can find out more about you, your website, all your content.
Speaker 2: Sure, my website is the crystalsun dot com and I sell the books and crystals on my own personal site. You can also find my books on Amazon. Astrogenesis is the new one that we were talking about, and this is where it came from. The Egyptian posters Power also on Amazon. And like I said, I don't really have social media anymore except for Twitter, so if you want to interact on there, it's Jason underscore quite perfect.
Speaker 4: Today. I want to welcome the Greek.
Speaker 1: He created content that is geared towards helping people contend with the pertinent questions of society. He seeks to rationalize a state of the world and make one more aware of things which are obvious yet glossed over Greek.
Speaker 4: Welcome, How you.
Speaker 3: Doing, Greetings, I'm doing just as I always do. Yeah, thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: It's great to have you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I've been looking forward to this after listening to your podcasts and some interviews. I thought it would be especially enlightening to talk with you about the multi layered nature of reality and see what lies beyond the surface. And the more that I've learned, the less I realize I ever knew, which really makes this experience here even more magical. And there's a lot to get into when attempting to unpack what we perceive as reality. But before we get into this, this is your first time on let the audience know more about yourself and what led you down your path.
Speaker 3: Oh man, it's very simple. I'm just visiting taking notes. You guys are on your own. I have you know, said my podcast this is all these things that you find on the stupid rectangle I call it, are done by others. A public speaker, I have no interest in being an orator or even an informer. But through the years, at a very young age, by the way, maybe the age of nine or ten, which is five six decadeses ago. It's funny people think I sound like I'm fifteen, but I'm in my sixth decade. I asked some family members what is the truth, and they pulled me aside and just smack the shit out of me and said, don't ever ask that question again. And I figured out what I wanted to do with life at around nine years old, right, which was look for the truth. And what I found out was everything is in front of us, we just can't see it. Like, for example, if you read English, which is the Romanized alphabet, well, most of the European countries used the Romanized alphabet, so if you don't speak French or Spanish, you could read the Spanish and French newspaper all day because it has the same alphabet, but you won't understand a dang thing in it. Right, So I get into technically accessing now. When I say technical, meaning acquiring technique method perception. You know that word is something that people shy away from. I want to get into it a little more later, but just accessing what's around you, and you'll see learning the language is you already know it. It's just your perception that's been thwarted and again, I have no intention ever I've been doing. This is my third decade speaking publicly. No intention I've ever being an rator or a speaker. Like I said, others put together things for me to use as a platform, very appreciative, just to get things out. And it has affected many people. I've gotten thousands of emails and how their lives have changed basically not because I said it, because they heard it and they did something.
Speaker 1: Well, let's dive head first into the discussion of the what is the nature of our reality? There's really two big schools of thoughts that often pass here through the show, and one is that our reality has been hijacked in some way, and this is where where the nefarious aspects come in and the pieces that don't fit together, and that we could have a different type of reality if those layers of awareness were peeled away and we could see the entities that are manipulating and causing us to have the dark side, if you will. And there's others that believe that that dark side is part of our growing and learning experience here, that it's supposed to be that way, that we couldn't evolve if we didn't have the duality here and I would love to get your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Well, let's do it backwards. There's no duality. Everything is a pressure gradient. In other words, when you have a high pressure something pushing, it's going to move in the direction where there's less push. If you have two things that are pushing equally, there's no movement. So the duality that we call duality is really a pressure movement. Once you understand that, we can get into what gravity really is and how the human body works and thoughts and all that. The other thing I want to mention hijacking. Okay, very simple. The hijack ease are going along with it. Giving an example. Years ago, we've heard stories of Frey trains of prisoners, thousands of prisoners on Frey trains being moved to a prison camp with only five guards, even if they have machine guns, So what overtake them? So what happened was they were able to have five people corral twenty thousand people into a dark place, and the people doing that, the hijackers said they must be sub human because there's only five of us and twenty thousand of them, and they feel helpless. Why don't like fifty of them jump the guards? Okay, so you sacrifice yourself, so what bacteria yeused to do that all the time? They sacrifice members of the colony, so the rest of the colony preserves. So in other words, those that have hijacked with such small numbers and small impetus are looking at the results and saying, we're probably doing the right thing because look how many of them there are and how few of us are. They're going along with it, right, So I will never blame the quote unquote elites or the system, because I'll tell you for sure this is through rational reason, statistics, history, the word imagine the most evil dictatorship, it won't last for three days if the people don't go along with it. The majority of the people don't go along with it, right, So I don't see the hijacking aspect. I think that the hijackers are more like opportunists. Right. They've recognized that the people are apathetic and different whatever, and ignorant, and they rely on the people's ignorance and people are very reliable unfortunately, so and that's what that's how I see it. So, yes, the hijacking term and the duality term, those things are used off and the simulation some ulacrum some miloicrum. All that stuff is used, and yes it's a it's a method. We can talk about how to technically access reasoning to that, But before we get into a duality, the only time you'll find duality. There are two races on the planet. This includes animals as well, male and female. For example, if you take all of the different races green, blue, yellow, black, red, whatever you want to see, all the males have more in common than they do with any of the females, regardless of your So there are actually two races. Anyone who's been in a relationship knows they're very from physical appearance to the hormones, the chemistry, the thoughts. So those are the two races. So when I talk about race, I have to distinguish because if we get into some of the quote unquote medical I want to distinguish that as well.
Speaker 1: Let's go a little bit further into the dynamics behind why we just allow ourselves to be corralled into this false reality.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you it's how false is. I give you an example. Back in the sixties, I had a grandmother come over from Greece and she was watching on the television a black and white version of Cowboys and Indians, and the cowboys were shooting the Indians and on TV, and she was crying how people were dying on the television. Right, she was actually thought people were being shot right and dying. And usually she came from an old world country. When you see people dying, it's a very sad thing. So it was real to her because she didn't. No, here's another example. You have these huge skyscrapers with forne thick steel whatever, and they tell the people that nineteen Arab hijackers with box cutters vaporized the World Trade Center. Right, that's pretty real. And people say that's not the official story. Great, because oh, give me the official story. Tell me if that makes any more sense to see. So it doesn't. It doesn't have to make sense for it to be real to people.
Speaker 4: You see, right right now.
Speaker 1: Earlier you had brought up the concept of MPCs and this simulated type of reality. Is that what we are dealing with. Is this a simulation for consciousness evolution? Is this something that we could have possibly created for ourselves? And do you really think that most of the people that we surround ourselves with on a daily basis aren't really don't really have what you would call a divine spark.
Speaker 3: The divine spark is there, give you an example. You see all this destruction going on and for example, in real life, and also you see it depicted in fiction. You know how fiction depicts real life and vice versa. Sometimes they have these things. Back in the days before CGI, they had movie sets. They built a miniature city and they blew it up. Right. It was a scaled version, right, and it was done for an effect simply just as that. Right now, if we go back to the divine spark, if you start looking at the various layers, what is real? Like for example, someone who never doesn't understand the concept of television, Hollywood and scripts and people dying in a theatric mode thinks that it thinks that it's real, that's real to them. Then there's another layer where that has to copy what it really goes on when people are dying to a certain extent, right, And then there's another layer to that that why are people dying? Right? So there's many levels of truth. When I say NPC, that's just a popular catch term now that people understand. One of the most popular catch terms that you hear now is they're awake, people are waking up right, And I'm telling you it doesn't make a hell of a difference. Why, okay, let's just use some pejoratives here. If you go to sleep, stupid, guess what you're gonna wake up? What you're gonna wake up stupid. Also, so in other words, if you lack certain knowledge, technique, or abilities, it doesn't matter if you're awake or asleep. Right. The thing is waking up and doing what accessing what you can you see.
Speaker 1: So you believe that we will always have these varying levels of deceiving ourselves into this false real.
Speaker 3: Allowing allowing you see, there's no such thing as human nature. You're bread into it. Give you an example. We are type of being that comes into the world with no downloads, where all the animals tend to do that. Give you an example. This is example have been giving for three decades. Take a puppy dog just been born from the litter and immediately hand it over to some apes in the jungle to raise it. After a few years, do you adapt that puppy dog which is now a full grown dog, and it'll chase a stick, it'll bark, it'll run after things, Just like is, if you raised it right, you could write very simple. You wouldn't tell that. You couldn't tell that the dog was raised by gorillas. Now, if you take a human after a few weeks and it's raised by gorillas, when it's let's say adolescent or mature, bring that human into your house. First thing is going to do is run into your kitchen table and poop right on it and try to swing from the chandelier. So why do all the other animals have this instinctive like downloads? For example, if you raise cats, you know they're little tiny cats. After they eat, they all groom themselves in synchronious fashion. They do things. No one ever showed them that their language is already downloaded. So we don't have we are very we were kind of like imagine getting a bare computer with just a hard drive, no operating system, no programs, and no files, right, because that's the order, right. You need an operating system, then you need the programming, and then you need the files. If you have no operating system and you throw in try to put files in, it's never going to accept them, right, And you will not accept a program. So you have to have an operating system. The operating system is the culture that you're raised in, right, the actual culture. You know, you have various cultures. Eastern Western is the biggest division, right, And then you have the programs, which are basically your localities and familial life, and then the files are your personal experiences. And the computer is a wonderful analogy for how the human mind works, you know. So I want to get into some minor details. A shotgun steamrolling type stuff that I usually basic. It's called Greek speak. It has been dubbed really basic stuff. If you know there's something called home base. You know that everything emanates from the HQ headquarters, right, And if those operating HQ are completely have no knowledge or corrupted about what HQ is about, how well are they going to function when they go out from it? Not well at all. So you have a mind. It's something they call the spirit, the soul, and the body. And this has always been confused, and it's so easy to determine. The body. Let's just say, is the carne the physical machine, which is biological in a biological vacuum. The soul is merely the metabolism, the involuntary breathing, the blood circulation what keeps you alive. So the soul is basically someone that is alive, and it's interchangeable between all mammals. For example, you have something called resuscitation CPR. If someone stops breathing and you resuscitate them, you're putting your metabolism, your breath because you can't just breathe into them. You have to move their chest and all that right into their body until their soul starts functioning again. You can also do it with a dog when a dog passes out there CPR for animals. So it's all interchangeable then, and it's very tangible. Then you have what's called the spirit, which is the mind. Let me give you Let's go back to the words here before I get into the mind. The mind. Let's see, the English language borrows very heavily from the Greek prefixes, very very heavily. So if you know English and I ask you do you know any Greek and you'll say no, I say, you probably know one hundred Greek words, you just don't know that their origin is Greek. Right. So the prefix for example, soul in the Greek it's pneuma. It has to do with breathing, the PNU like pneumonia, right, pneumatic the movement of air. Now, the mind is the site the sih, the psyche, which is where you get psychology, psychotic. It has to do with the mind. We just explained the soul being purely breath and metabolism. Now the mind is completely intangible. Like for example, if I show you a CD player a CD of the Beatles White Album and you give that to a materials analyst, he'll come back with a few sheets of paper saying, well, the CD is this wide, it's made of this material looks like this. Did you see the album? Did you see the music?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't see the music. You have to put it in a CD player. The actual music, the grooves in the vinyl is intangible. To a material analyst. You can't see you see all these grooves. You need device to play it. And now what's interesting about CDs and records are all different. Even if you buy two of the identical albums, they'll sound slightly different. That's how the spirit is. It's what makes you you. It's your mind, and most of the time people mistake it for being the brain. The brain is merely the antenna. The scientists have figured out. When I say scientists, I spell it with a psy by the way. So to say that everything is in the mind is like you're at a picnic or on the beach and someone has a radio playing jazz music. You think if you get a screwdriver and some tools and disassemble the radio, there'll be a little miniature jazz band playing in there. Not at all. It's picking up on an external source. So that's why I want part of the maxims of Greek speakers. It's all external input from the program, the operating system. You know, the man raised by the apes or the dog raised by the apes. You can tell the right all the way to where we are in this conversation. So it's all external input.
Speaker 1: So does that mean there is a fundamental problem with what is being inputed or is it because of what we are environment and what we're surrounding ourselves with that is muddling the program a bit?
Speaker 3: No. I think everything in the universe is in balance. When an atomic device goes off, you see a mushroom cloud, not because that's what the atomic device does. It's because that's how it makes balance with the environment. So, for example, if we say ninety nine percent of the population, I say, are NPCs and one percent or not right, which is one out of ten. That is still a balanced, harmonious universe. So you only need one, let's say, a decent, aware, cojed human to balance out nine that aren't. I don't give it that call. You can give it that call. I'll tell you why. You can actually do a very quick snap judgment call that we have a problem, because let's just rephrase that, it's not really a problem, it's just mightily inconvenient. Right. A lot of the things that you see in the world that people are complaining about, I see as inconveniences. I see them as obstructions. I see them as challenges. I see them as resistance resistance, right, But there's balance. Just like when you have an electrical circuit. You can't just run full power through the circuit board of a TV. It'll blow up. The circuit board inside has resistors and rectifiers and things to manage that circuit, and it develops heat, right, which eventually the heat will ruin the device. Right. So all this resistance that we see in society, the things we call problems, bad leadership, the elite, illuminati, whatever, whatever, it will eventually lead to its destruction, just like a laptop or a TV that requires all that circuit board to dump, dump down, and damp down that main power. So it works, but what it's producing as a byproduct will eventually be to its demise. Right. So this is and I hate to say it, but like everybody, just cover their ears for a second. Why isn't anybody saying these things? Why isn't anyone saying this? Okay, uncover your ears?
Speaker 1: Yes, right on, man, Yeah, exactly. That's it's very interesting, and I think it really connects with this concept I've heard you discussed before, cosmic censorship, which I want to get into and I want to get your full under standing of. And it implies that what is occurring with what we perceive as censorship goes beyond anything in our material reality.
Speaker 3: Sure, you have groups that lead. This is what I say about leadership cover years again. People, If you walk into a situation where there are people two or more and you don't take control, that means that situation is going to be out of control. What I say, Oh, he's so passive aggressive, What do you mean take control? Just start observing what's going on around you and look at the inefficiencies in conversation, in methodologies, even in a factory floor. Any anything that you see that people engage in is so damn inefficient, right, So it's very wasting time. Right. So when someone has a better method, go in and and just display that. Because most people they should learn by example without instruction. Some people need instruction, you see. So again, the cosmic censorship is how the external input that comes into our minds is throttled, managed, right, regulated, right, Like for example, in certain cases I've heard it's even though it's according to them illegal to throttle down internet if you're not paying a certain amount tier, they'll slow down your speed and all that. Right, Yeah, yeah, you see what I mean. It's very similar to that. Now, I can't for sure tell you what's on the other side, but I can for sure tell you what the heck is going on here and what you can do about it immediately, starting with yourself and then just five feet around you. Give you an example. Years ago, I was in a design school and the professor comes in the first day says, everyone in this class is going to get a be and we're looking at each other, Well, I'm better than him. Why should I get a B? He's not there, you know. Why what's going on? Why is he saying we're all going to get a B in this class? He says, because when you go onto the world as a designer, no one's going to look at your stuff. No one looks more than five feet beyond them themselves. I said, oh my gosh, this guy is so honest, an honest professor. Right, And I was like, what do you mean, no one looks at your stuff? And then I was like, wait a second, No one's noticing what's more than five feet around them. Here's a perfect example, the stupid rectangle. Right, the devices people are sitting on a bench waiting somewhere and they're texting each other five feet away. Right. That's an extreme that's an extreme example. I've actually seen it only several times. I try to keep to myself, but I have witnessed it. Right, Yeah, so this holds true. So I want I want to get into more. That is the human body. This is a container that you're that you're operating, right, It's a biological machine. And how look if you want to look at the materialist perspective that the scientists show anatomy and all that it does look like machinery, looks like hydraulics and hydro you know, basically fluids and gases and membrane soft membrane structures. Right, okay, very quickly. I just wanted to do this is this is going to have to directly pertain to what people already know and think about it. Okay, I want you to go on the stupid rectangle. I think by now people know what I mean by the stupid rectangle. Right, it's it's rectangular shape and dumb stuff on it. Right, push key, push buttons on it. Okay, I want you to do this to learn about the human body. Just do put in human intestines cross section, human intestine cross section. Look at the image. It'll be a drawn image. It's actually pretty accurate. Do the human skin or skin cross section, lung tissue cross section. Okay, Now you're going to see several layers of tissue were very tightly packed and they're actually hydrophobic. Nothing ever passes through there. As a matter of fact. Just to prove the point, put in a firestone or good Year steel belted radial tire cross section and compare the intestines, the skin, and the lungs. What have you with a steel belted radial tire and they look the same. What's the purpose of a car tire to be contained, to be completely sealed. So when you okay, where's he going with this? Where's he going with this? Being told you're absorbing nutrition through the intestines, you're absorbing air. There's air going through the are you joking? If anything passes through those intestines, as you're told, you will die of sepsistemia. It doesn't matter how small the holes are. There are no holes in the lungs. There are no holes in the skin through the internal body. Yes, you have pores, those are different like could dessacts on a road. You have no pores in the intestine. Nothing passes through. So when you eat food or breathe there, how does it get to the internal body. It's by the form of called induction. Induction is something where you have the transfer of energy with no contact. Some of the new homes they have these glass stovetops and you have a pot of boiling water on. It's an induction cooker and the water is in a rolling boil. You just move the pot aside, put your hand right on the burner and it's room temperature. Wait a second, you put the pot right over it starts boiling. I have one of these electric toothbrushes that are like that. You put it in the charger. There's no metal contact. This is why they did this in Star Trek called the replicator, right, that replicated food from energy or beating you up. Okay, they're showing you that everything works via induction. So how does the body work when you eat food? When you take this food and it's in the stomach and the intestines, chemicals are released in the intestines to break down the food so it's more conductive and energy is emitted. It's transferred through the intestinal wall. That energy on the outside in the blood. Vessels in the intestine now pick up that energy, and that energy then collapses into a gas, which then quickly collapses into a liquid, which then is transferred to the body and becomes a solid because you're not going to move solids through the body. So the little cells are like these little Wi Fi packets that are moving to a different part. I mean, I could I go into more detail on this, but you can witness this right. And also, here's another thing they tell you this thing. You have blood pressure. They put a cuff on your arm and inflate it to measure the time the space between the heart beats right, and they're telling you have pressure. Oh my goodness. Anyone is a garden hose with a small hole, and it knows that if you cut your skin, the blood doesn't start start squirting out immediately. The blood is under a slight vacuum. It's all the blood is moving and all the fluids are moving under vacuum condition. That's why when you cut yourself you have to wait af the vacuum has to be broken, and then the blood starts trickling out. Even with an artery, if you were to cut the femoral artery, you have to count to like three seconds. Then it starts shooting out. Because it's in a vacuum condition. Everything is being pulled in. All living things are sucked inward. That's one of the definitions and mechanical definitions of being alive. A biological vacuum ensues. When you die. That biological vacuum turns off. And what happens to a corpse It starts to what expand right. Give you an example. You when you put your feet and hands in water for a while. Do you the skin gets soft? Does it expand like a frog or does it start to crinkle and wrinkle and shrink? Wrink? And when you get right? Because if you took a piece of meat with a bone and it stuck it in a ziplock bag and put pressure in it, the bag would blow up like a balloon. But if you put the meat in the bone in a zip block bag, let's say, and pull the vacuum on it, what would the bag do. It'll wrinkle, just like your hands and toes. So you're under a biological vacuum. So when you die, that biological vacuum ends, and right the blue corpse starts to expand, right because all the chemical decomposition. So there is no talk about biological vacuum. They this leads to the topic of medical it's all fiction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was gonna about to say. This seems like there's I mean, we're just finding out that there's a huge fundamental problem with what we've been shown about our medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 3: It's not out well you call it yours, it's not mine. It's not mine. Sure, my medical fiction look it's science fiction. It's it's historical fiction, it's religious fiction. He'll give you an example. That's why you know. This is what I say. You know they have a donor card, and I have a donor card, and it says on it when I die, I want my body donated to science fiction. Right anyway, So you could look all these things up on how the body really works, and you won't find it. You're going to find all presumption. That's why years ago Gray's anatomy was all presumptive. The kidneys appear to be this, the intestines appear to be doing this. It must be in presumption. And legal everything is a fiction. By the way, you can look up legal fiction. Just go on the computer. Put in legal fiction. It's the premise of the legal system. It's all based on fiction. Like I'm accusing you for stealing rocks for the moon. How do you plead? Well, if you plead, you're admitting the charges are true. It doesn't mean that you did it. It just means the charges are true. Now someone has to pay for it. We can get into that law and legal completely different things. But back to the human body. Once you see what's going on by the way. This is also exhibited in plants. People say, oh, I have to go water the plants. Bullshit, you're not watering plants. You're watering the soil. Do you how do you mean? How do you mean? Take out a plant, soften the soil, pull it out. A green onion is very easy. You'll see the roots. Rinse them off really really well. Dry the plant off with the roots intact. And when you get a spray bottle and spray the roots, do the roots like suck in all the water or do the water beat up on the roots just like water would beat up on a freshly waxed car hood. The water beats up on the roots every time. They're hydrophobic. They don't want to be in water. In other words, they need the energy from the water. Here's the other thing about water. Why does a bucket of water weigh more than a bucket of air? It shouldn't according to the science. I wait a second, that sounds freaking ridiculous. Man, H two oh, So hydrogen is one, oxygen is sixteen, So H two oh should weigh eighteen molecular weight. The molecular weight of air is about twenty eight twenty nine. Now even academics say, oh, well, Greek one is a gas one is a liquid. Well, first of all, gas water does not have a gas phase. It only goes from solid to liquid and then vapor. It does not have a gas phase. Now here's the thing. This is how you do the comparison. Take go to a welding shop. They have liquid air and tanks, right, and I want you to weigh that and then take this similar, same weight tank and fill it up with water. Well, why is there a weight? The air should be almost twice as heavy, but it's not. It's lighter. So it doesn't make any sense. What's what they're telling us even about water. What they're telling us about water is H two O. For example, some guy in the seventeen hundreds put two electrodes in water and so hydrogen coming off of one in oxygen coming off the other, and he got a peer review in three days and they called it H two oh. And that's it. But you know what they don't tell you is that you could never put electrodes in water and fully reduce the water the entire volume of water tonto hydrogen and oxygen. You can only do about halfway. Then it's that reaction stops, and then you end up with a type of water that could sell in the black market for fifty thousand dollars a gallon. It's called tritium and deuterium and things like that, right, And they never talk about that. So they say you're made up of seventy five percent water. You're more like ninety eight percent water. Because if you drain all the fluids out of the body, the body is still wet, right. The cells are the wet So when you drain, you drain all the bones. By the way, fresh bones are pretty heavy. Dry bones are very light. Even the bones are made of So the understanding of water, what it is and all that, that is a huge subject. I've given several dissertations on it. And by the way, when I say the people are ignorant and they're corrupt, I'm talking about your professionals, not the common people. Right. What I mean by that, very quickly is, let's say the common people they do tasks they do let's just call them good slaves bus drivers, carpenter's plumbers, at admin people or whatever. They are fully doing their job. They have some time off to themselves and they sleep and they winch rinse, wash, repeat, Right, they have maybe what's called a weekend. Right. So let's say you're a bus driver and you want to learn about the human body. You have to go to a trusted professional. Right, he's gonna tell you have blood pressure and you absorb. Oh my gosh, he doesn't have a chance. Right, excuse me. You're a bus driver. You want to learn about energy or whatever. You don't have a chance at Einstein. What are you talking about? You know, by the way, Einstein in Germany means stupid because I means one, I means one and Stein means stone. So when you have one stone, that means you're dumb. And it's a joke in front of everyone, and they're just it's called pranking. Give you an example. We have a mothership and we travel through the universe. Let's say this is an analogy I want to give. So we go to this planet and we find that the biggest industry on this planet is bulletproof or kevlar underwear. Kevlar's a material used to make bulletproof vests. Right, Why is the industry on this planet massive corporations that control the planet because they make kevlar underwear. Well, Greek is See, they have a custom here that they put a thumbtack on the seat before they sit down, so they have to have Kevlar underwear. And I'm like, why don't you just stop putting the thumbtack on the seat and you don't need the kevil You know what the people who make the keviler underwear are going to do to you. Right, It's just that's how simple it is to change everything. Right, I'm not saying it's going to change, but you can change it with in your range. So the human body, that's a very simple one. By the way, back to the blood pressure, all these diseases they put out. I don't know. Are you subject to the liberal cartel that is taking videos down for saying certain things?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Well I have been because my YouTube channel was nuked with forty thousand subscribers.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm there.
Speaker 3: But how about right now? Can I no, No, you can.
Speaker 4: Say whatever you want. We're not on YouTube anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm going to say what needs to be said. What I really want to say, I'm going to keep for private. But okay, this is what Okay, they have the vas issue, Okay, all right, there is no they say, it's for the immune system. Okay, excuse me, the immune system. What's the organ for the immune system. There is no such thing as an immune system. It's a fiction. It's an a What do you mean is though, well, how does your body get rid of bad things? Let's call the eliminative system, dummy. There is no immune system. You have the nutritive system, you have the eliminative system, circulatory, nervous. There's no immune system. Okay. So they have these things called vaccines, right, And I was out once and they nurses set up a table a few years ago, and this guy always with as an anti vaccer, and he's started bawling out the nurses you know about vaccines. I talked, and they're laughing at him. Oh, you're one of those whack jobs, loose cases that are anti vaccine, that will don't mind people getting killed. And they were making fun of him. So I go up to the nurse and I say, okay, so you're administering these injections, how are you taking into account the body weight, blood type, sex, and race of the individual. Because the original studies in vaccines they had to take account your blood type, your body weight, mart of female and the race also race, what's race? Yes, there is medical racism. For example, a lot of these psychotropic drugs and things like prozac or whatever, they don't administer in places like Korea and parts of Asia because if you're Korean or parts of certain parts of Asia, you take that, you will die. Give you an example, if you're an anesthesiologist, you have two people coming to you to go under anesthesia for let's say an apidectomy. One is a ninety pound euro a ninety pound white girl with red hair and freckles. The other one is a three hundred pound black man. Do you know the amount of anesthesia to put under the ninety pound white girl with red hair and freckles will kill the three hundred pound black man. Interesting, it's medical. It's called medical racism, right, and it's real thing, and it's if right, and just ask an anesthesiologist, just of course. So anyway, look, if you want to give vaccines, you're gonna have to take an account my body weight, my blood type, and are they doing that or you doing one side one ship? Right? It's a scam. It's a total scam. Here's another thing. Blood pressure. They put a cuff all right. Let's tell you got pressure people walking around thinking they're like pressurized filter bags, right, because they absorb things. Right. Okay, so let's take this analogy without getting into it. You go to the medical technician. They don't you shouldn't call them doctors. They don't deserve that. And he said, I'm gonna do a diagnosis on you. He sits you down, He ties a ring around your finger and makes it really tight, and he uses a clock. It has to be a medical clock, because the regular clock's not good enough, of course. And after a couple of minutes, your finger turns purple or blue or whatever. And he has a chart and he holds up the different you know, different colors of purple and blue, stupid itis, whatever you might have. Wait a second, I don't that condition does not occur in nature. That's not a natural condition. What are you doing making this stuff up? That's exactly what the blood pressure thing is. Give you example years ago. Yeah, it's diabetes is another one. AIDS is another one. For example, AIDS is let's go back to that, it's a form of aneurial disease. And I said, we really got to go after this. So the medical banker is elite whatever. So what they did was they start scaring people with it and they put out a test. So if you get the test, which is a PCR test, right, we know how accurate that is, similar to it, and they randomly say if you're positive. Okay. So remember they had the media scaring everyone. They start if you test positive, they start sending you these letters. Oh you know not that you have ags, never, you never have any diseases. Read very careful. You're diagnosed with it, right, like stealing rocks from the moon. You're being charged with stealing rocks from the moon in court, right, Okay, So they send you propaganda. You know this is very serious. You should consider treatment. We you know what the treatment is, okay. I don't know if your audience know what epithilial apoptosis is. That's a medical term for when cells are replaced in the body. When the cells are replaced, everyone knows, you know, they said even every seven years, all the cells are replaced. Okay. So when a cell is replaced in the body, it gives off a small hormone that tells the body it's been replaced. What the age treatment is is that hormone. So when you take their treatment, the cells detach and release from the body and they go through the elimination system. But that medicine that they give you tells the body the cell has been replaced when it has not. So you are literally withering away and the body doesn't know why because it has all the chemical signals that you are rebuilding. And this is what the AIDS is. No one I assure you this that no one has died from AIDS who has not received treatment for it. Only the people okay, diabetes okay. Pancreas okay. In Eastern medicine, for thousands of years, the pancreas were never considered an independent organ. They're part of the liver function. It's all liver function. Someone who has a bad liver fund I'm not talking about hepatitis or something like that. Anyone with a bad liver function will experience all of the things, the triggering of insulin, bad eyesight, circulation, all this lack of energy. And they're calling it diabetes and they're and if you take the treatment for diabetes, you're gonna get worse and worse, just right, and worse and worse. Take the treatment for blood pressure will destroy your liver. Then you get you see, Okay, this, let me ask you, why are they doing this? Why don't we do something about it? Let me ask you, this is anyone putting a gun to your head to go to these mores called medical or whatever. No, it's all voluntary, all voluntary. Now they yes, but it's it's not fair that they're propagandizing and scaring people their prop again it okay, are you their attorney? Now? Are you going to represent them? No? You see, what I'm talking about is a cross section of what's going on right, So once you understand what's going on here here, that's the next step with food. With this is food intake. It's a chemical, physical substance. Let me give you an example. Do you know that if you in the wintertime when it's cold, they say you need vitamin C and you start taking this tropical fruit? Wait a second, Wait a second. First of all, no one knows what's in an orange because they say there's vitamin C in it. No, how do you know, Oh, because we've taken to a lab and we well, you know how they find out there's vitamin C in an orange? They squeeze it and they burn it. Wait a second, I have a book here, lots of information. If I burn it, am I going to get any more information from it? No? All the information is lost. So anyway, they have these poor children drinking tropical fruits in the wintertime. Do you know what if you eat tropical food when it's cold outside, it's going to adjust your body to a tropical environment. And what happens you develop? You develop mucus. Right, What does mucus do? Okay, let's stop. Why do you develop mucus? How simple? Go look at a cross section of a woman that's pregnant. What keeps the baby inside the cervix from falling out with all that fluid? What's it called? It's called a mucus plug. Right, So when the body starts to lose biological vacuum, it starts to plug it up. Just like if you have a hole in the tire, you've got a patch kin, I want to put a plug the hole. Right. So where when you start developing mucus because you're in a wrong seasonality? For example, you start developing mucaus in the nose, and why because it's an opening? Developing mucus on the throat? Why because it's an opening mucus in the ears. You have an ear canal with a vent, right, A lot of children ear infection. Anyone who's had a child very common ear infection. Stop just stop using tropical foods in the winter. Now here's the antithesis is true. I live in the tropics and I like eating salmon, which is from the Arctic. I'm gonna eat salmon. Do you know that I cannot cool myself down. I'll have to keep myself in a refrigerator and I still won't be cold enough. Huh. Right, So what's going on right now? You're being screwed by commerce, right, They're offering you all these foods from all over the world. Give you an example, third grade teacher, Oh, I caught a cold. I caught a cold from the kids. The kids are goats, by the way, from the I caught a cold from the childer kids. Right. I'm like, no, you didn't, No, you didn't, because you're just a white lady that eats the same thing that those other children do. The lady that teaches math from Bangladesh and the professor from China that teaches physics, he doesn't catch a cold the same class. Why because they don't eat, they eat season they eat seasonally, they eat their cultural food. You see, right, interesting, isn't it. That's why I don't get it too, the German theory and all that stuff. Yeah, it's all in duction and internal chemistry.
Speaker 4: That is fascinating.
Speaker 1: What are the implications of the full human potential if we were to optimize what we're eating and the way we treated our body. I mean, I can imagine that a much longer lifespan would be part of that.
Speaker 3: Hopefully not. I'll say this, I'll just fix up with the body with cancer. Yeah. Yeah, you're never going to get when people say to a lot of people come with the health stuff and they say that, moh my mom got cancer. I say, oh good, and they think I'm when I say good, I'm bad wishing because you got cancer. Because of the stigma. Cancer just means the body's working. A cancer is a roadblock. It's kind of like when you have an accident on a roadway. Immediately, like a response team usually from the municipal authorities or highway patrol comes and shows up and puts down pylons to redirect traffic. If that's not done the accident, you know, someone may not see it and pile into it again and again and then right. So what cancer is in the body. When there's an energetic block based on bad diet, chemistry, bad thoughts, an energy energy isn't flowing right, the body will physically manipulate cells of an organ, depending which one is to be effected, to create a blockage. Right to tell you, hey, dummy, you've been mistreating me for so long. You need to do you know, you need to stop. This is how I'm communicating with is my language. So if you didn't have cancer, you would just drop dead. You would say I've got a really bad headache and fall over. No more chances. At least with cancer you can heal that, recover that, right, So I just want to end that with that. There's no by the way, cover your ears. Why isn't anyone saying this.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering the same thing, brother, Yes.
Speaker 3: So, And that's why I just hate speaking publicly because it's like, oh my gosh, who's gonna under this is so simple? You see, we're mid range thinkers. We don't comprehend the simple, and we don't comprehend the complex. It's got to be somewhere in the mid range. So if you want to propagandize a society, you have to keep it mid range. But right now it seems like dumber the better, right But anyway, okay, so eating to why do you want to make your life longer? Here? I think that it's actually a blessing that you live less than seventy e one hundred because things are going to be the way they are. Yeah, yeah, there's Look, I had enough thirty years ago. I was done thirty years ago. This is all like the credits for me. You know in the movie The movie for Me ended thirty years ago. This is the credits. And also timing, you know what I mean about that. When you want to shoot a two hour film, do you buy exactly two hours worth of film back in the days? No, you need two hours and ten minutes because you got to run credits in the end. What's interesting about the credits is you could show things that would that wouldn't make sense if you showed them in the movie, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what's interesting about the credits is like during the movie, if someone stands up and makes a disturbance, everyone says shut up and sit down. But during the credits, you can make disturbances and all that, and no one tells you to shut up and sit down, but the film is still rolling. That the credits started rolling for human society in nineteen ninety eight. I get this from old biblical chronology. So that's why if you did anything talk about anything like this, or you know, the pope molesting children before nineteen ninety eight. But as a matter of fact, the first article if the Vatican was molesting children started nineteen ninety eight. Because it doesn't matter anymore. You're in the credits section, right, no one's going to tell you to shut up and sit down. The other censorship and all that, but you get whacked, like they say in New York Mob style, for saying certain things before nineteen ninety eight. Well, right now it's just totally open, right, and you don't have a lot of time left a little bit over a decade. But here's the thing in the credits section that we are the society is right now as things as the more they're telling you things are getting better, the more they're going to get the worst it actually is. Because when anything comes to an end, it actually gets really elaborate, like, for example, when railroad travel was coming to an end, to be replaced by automobiles and other means. You notice the railroad cars were getting extremely extravagant. Right, Let's go to another method in the ghetto. They had spinning rims, right, and souping up cars. You have a five hundred dollars car and you put four thousand dollars wheels on it. You notice when that's right before that fad went out, the wheels got super expensive and super gaudy and super elaborate, every style, every aspect of human society. Right before it ends, it gets really extravagant. Okay, so you're going to be entering into an extravagant period starting around the next few years that it's just going to get everyone's being. Don't fall for it. But anyway, let's get back to the Greek speaker. Well, why do you want to live longer? It's the quality of life that you want to have, right, right? Do you want to eat uh McDonald's burgers every day or do you want to have one good burger once a week? Difference the experience is totally right. Okay, So I'm not this is not pessimism, This is a What I'm doing is taking a cross section of what you're asking me, this is what's going on right now? Like, stop everything, this is what's going on right now, how it's going to go and how it's been you know, it can also be determined.
Speaker 4: Right right right on.
Speaker 3: I like that. I love that.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to something you said though. You said that the ca'er in the credit stage right now, What exactly do you mean by that? That we are up against a reset in the future of some.
Speaker 3: Source, Yes, what they call the end times? Yeah, okay, I want to do a plug even though I don't endorse him. Jason Brasher's of Archaics.
Speaker 4: I think you've had him on a few times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, his chronology is very very good. I don't agree with him on most of the other stuff. But because I don't agree with something doesn't mean it's not true. I just have not found it to be true. But I don't endorse him, but I would suggest the chronology aspect. I'm so glad that he came on the scene so that with disclosing what he's doing, I just want to give that plug for that aspect. And by the way, I think if him and I got together it would be very dangerous.
Speaker 1: That'd be an interesting conversation for sure. Yeah, so what are we looking at? Do you I mean, when we say a reset and you say the end times, do you have any idea of what would be expected from that?
Speaker 3: Sure? Sure? Sure. The next thing that you're gonna expect on the world scene as a Middle East Union, the country of Iraq being split in half in the North Park being called Assyria. You're going to see the expansion of Israel and Israel losing a war. It's all going to go back to the Middle East. You're going to have what's you know, how you have the European Union, right, You're going to have a Middle Eastian But it's not going to be like the European Union. It's going to be very loose confederacy. But everything is going to be focused there, like the center of your economics, center of culture, center of science. All this stuff is going to be going. It's going to be shifting towards an ultra conservative sort of like Old Testament kind of law form coming around. That's why a lot of people talk about, oh, well, Greek, aren't you you're an Old Testament kind of guy. Are you upset that they're having gay marriage? No? Not because what they're doing is, see it's unlawful to have same sex relations in the Old Testament for example, right, it's punishable by death. What they're doing is making What they're doing is when they're coming out, they're putting themselves on official records. So when everything flips and the authorities go for this ultra conservative where all these people are already recorded in the record, they don't have to do a good knock on everyone's door. The same with Yeah, you see what I mean, So don't fall for it. I mean, it's all gonna flip. They're they're getting telling everyone you have no right. It's a joke, you know. I tell you have rights and freedom in America. But if you ever sat down with an attorney general or a cop in private or politician's like, no, you don't have any rights at all. What do you got to be just like everybody else? But in public they tell you have rights and freedoms and immunities and all these things. Right, total blowney. So it's totally schizophrenic. It doesn't mean I'm not saying this is good or bad. Good or bad depends on who you are. For example, let's just use a basic slave talk. You go and rob a bank, right, you're the bad guys, But when you get caught by the cops. To you, the cops are the bad guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, So you want to talk about good or bad? No, I can only say, you know, these guys went in and held put a gun, and they gave them some fake paper and they ran out. That's that's all I could say. Right, I'm not going to say good or bad. So, by the way, you know the money we got into the body a little bit. You know, money is a big motivator. Right. Oh yeah, I want to just give a certain point how I'm going to prove to you no one is paying any attention at all. And I mean no one. I mean like with small exception. So I'll give you this as an example. Use slave talk here. Okay, I have a bank account and it's minus one thousand dollars minus right now? Can I write you a check for one hundred dollars? No? No? Right now? Now, if you gave me one thousand dollars and I put it in the bank account, can I still write a check for one hundred dollars? No, because now it's at zero? Right, Okay, So people are been getting these government grants and funds and stimulus check from the government. Last time I checked, there were thirty trillion in the hole. Right, Yeah, they can't write you a check. Now, if you gave the government thirty trillion, could they still write you a check for one hundred dollars. No, what's going on. The money is drawn from your signature. So, for example, this is what happens. Let's say you send me a check for one hundred dollars in the mail, and I take it to the bank and I give it to the bank teller to have it cashed, and I give it to her. She says, I can't use that. Oh, why you have to side in the back. Oh, there's a signature on the front. There's a signature on the back. The moment you do that, she goes into the terminal and there's a transaction number. She types in one hundred dollars, and that one hundred dollars appears on the computer because there's two signatures on the paper. I get the one hundred dollars cash, right. But what they do is they see on the check it has your bank information on it, doesn't it. They immediately call your bank and say Hey, you know, we did that thing. So I take the money out of Chris's account, so he thinks that it went to the Greek but it never leaves your name. It goes still in the bank under your name in the legal department, and it sits there, right. That's why they give you a bank statement the end of the month. So you look at your bank balance, it's minus know the Greek cash to check. Oh wow, and you think that one hundred dollars is gone. No, what actually happened? And they move it to a part of the bank that you don't access. It's still under your name. And they do this with every transaction. By the way, they file a piece of paper from the IRS called a ten ninety nine A, which means those funds are abandoned because Chris is never going to get them. He doesn't know that it's still here under his name, right, nine A. And they wait a little while. Then they file a ten ninety nine C, which is to claim that. And then they claim that. Now how about this. How about when you get a bank statement at the end of the month and you run your bank bounce down to zero, ye'd say you had five thousand dollars in there, put a ten ninety nine c in for five thousand dollars and send it back to the bank with the statement, say I want my five thousand dollars that you have in the back room there. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh. You get a letter and it says, here's the balance of your account. Let's say zero with that concern anything, We're going to close your account. And we don't have to tell you why because under consumer laws we could refuse service without giving you a reason. Huh yeah, Now let me tell you Henry Ford's that if people found out how the money system worked to be blood in the streets in a day. Right, here's the thing. How many people are being thrown out or starving because they've run their bank account down to zero. What do you think will happen if they found out that everything that they spend out of the bank acount is still sitting there in their name and being claimed by the bank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, blood in the streets.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All you have to do is, when you're born, someone gives you a thousand dollars, you go and spend it, file acclaim for him, you get the thousand dollars back, go and spend it, file it back, right, Well that's all you see a thousand bucks, just keep using it over and over because you're under a credit based society. This is how money works, by the way money is in exchange. This is what money is. And I guess no one is saying this online. It's really disturbing. I'm actually embarrassed to be on this planet at this point, kind of like with the kevlar underwear, right planet, Yeah, okay, so give you an exist is how embarrassing this is? When you live in a perfect society or near perfect, everything you have you make yourself. It could be high technology when when I say that sounds like you're in the Stone age. No, not necessarily, right. You can have a replicator, a three D printer, make anything and all from that. You make it all within your community. Right. When you want to travel outside of your community, you have to bring something of value. And the most portable way to take the land in community and make it portable is with gold. Right. So money, whether it's paper, notes, or precious metal or diamonds, right or anything, it represents portable land, the portability of your community. That's why, like for example, you're oh, the American dollar so strong across the world. You know, Well, it's because it's the American community, right. Okay, give you an example. So, for the nobility, the wealth is held in gold. For the common man, it's held with silver, used with silver. For the poor it's barter, and for the slave it's credit. And what kind of an economic system do you have a credit based economy? Right? So this is basically how it works. This is very, very frustrating for many people to hear how the money system works because you know, how are you going to deal with it? Well, you're going to have to get smart, because yeah, I'll just stop right there.
Speaker 1: Well, speaking of being frustrated about what we have access to versus what could possibly be in our reality, I want to spend the last few minutes that we have on the technological aspects that are hidden from us that we interact with every day. That has been put forward as something that will keep us in line, something that will keep us unaware and keep us occupied. But beyond that, we never see any true growth in technology that really benefits mankind. But there is implications that surrounding us at all times is this type of etheric energy that can be utilized for anything in our reality and it holds our reality together in a sense.
Speaker 3: Right, sure, Jo, we can't define the ether. But just like you can't pick yourself up standing in a bucket, there is an interesting aspect that, just like you cannot, we live in a super reality. Meaning like you cannot define the simulation that we're in, we could just define the super reality. See, it's not reality versus the simulation. The simulation is real and it creates a super heightened reality that we experience as our culture and society. Technically, be happy with what you've got, and this is the analogy. Go look at the World's Fairs from the early nineteen hundreds, and they said you were gonna have flying cars by the nineteen eighties, right, a hotel on the moon and all this. Never gonna get that, never ever ever going to get that. You know, it's like, wait a second, those guys outside with jetpacks and those are not jetpacks. Those are leaf blowers. Yeah, sorry, right, yeah, you're not going to get this, is it? Like? For example, I have a hammer, okay, and it's a fifty year old east Wing hammer framing hammer. I go to the hardware store. They have the same exact one hanging up for sale brand new. I go get a car and they tell me this is the new model. I said, it's a new model, different from last year? How different? Oh? Much different? That's all because you guys haven't figured out how to make them yet. What's going on? Why do you have a new model car every year? It doesn't make any sense at all. It means you haven't figured out how did you make it? So figured it out? Most people, you see, this is how they I want the new, the latest hot I see there. It's some kind of a trip, a fashion trend trip that people are on. Very simple. We started off with duality. There is no duality. It's all pressure gradient, right. So they say gravity pulls you down, No, it doesn't. The ether pressure out there is much greater than the ether pressure down here, so it's pushing everything down. It's moving towards right. You see. Same with electricity. If you have let's say, a battery and two light bulbs that are the same, two batteries that are the same, and you put a resistor in one of between the light bulbs and the battery and one and not on the other. The one that doesn't have the resistor is going to be brighter. Why because the resistor is creating a pressure, same one you turn on the faucet in your kitchen or bathroom or whatever. That valve is actually a resistor and when it's the water is off. That's infinite resistance. You see. So once you start changing your language, here's an example magnetism. This is a society that was raised and developed through fire. Right, everything burns something or consumes something. Right. Can you imagine if you develop the society based on magnetism. I'll tell you what. You'd still be horse and buggy, but you'd walk into the room and they would be a small device like an artificial sun. No, it's not giving off light in the corner, and it would keep the room at the constant temperature, whether it's hot or cold. Out right, all your right, here's a secret with technology. Make sure that no one gets this, a secret between you and me. Okay, you notice when you heat or cooler room, the heat goes to the ceiling and the cold goes to the floor. Whether you're heating or cooling, it doesn't matter. Well, wait a second, that's a very bad health condition because then you have a hot head and cold feet. Right, Yeah, but so hold on a second. This is a secret. When you go out into nature on the hottest day, John, in the valley, it's hot, but if you go up to the mountains, it gets colder and colder. And if you go into what they call an airplane and start flying towards the sun, which is allegedly a heat source, and open the window, it's really cold, right. And it's like, wait a second, because all biological natural systems, you have a rarefied rising cold and a densifying descending heat. Now, this is what I used to do that because they said it was harassment. I would call the university physics department and engineers every day say how many calls did you get yesterday from people demanding heating and cooling systems that make a rising cold and descending heat? Like nobody ever called about that. I said, Oh my gosh, this is scary. You're not getting any calls for the obvious demand for the obvious. What's going on here? You see, because medical technician, I don't have time to see you. What's wrong? Well, my head is hot and my feet are cold. Well, he's supposed to go up and coat supposed to go done. What is he gonna say, you're doing fine. Out You're not doing well. You want a cool head and warm feet. So you want to talk about technology, Let's start there first. Everything's already been provided naturally because nature it's all a machine. You never heard about reinventing the wheel. It's all there, It's already there. Nature is the wheel. Nature is the wheel. Just copy nature. Richter Schauberger said that, just copy nature, you'll be fine. This is there's a field in engineering called biomimicry where they make compellers and machines that copy things in nature, and they work so well, whether it's aerodynamic, hydrodynamic, structural, or whatever. Right, the strongest structures are still wood. Pound for pound, wood is very close to steel, you know, perrectly. You know, look at an egg. You know, if you hold a egg just right and squeeze it in your hand as hard as you can, it will not break along the the CenTra axis. Right, it's a natural system. In nature, all the large end comes out first, the baby. When a baby's born, is it the tippy toes that come out first or the head. Actually, if the toes come out first, it's a breech birth. The baby's gonna die when a chicken egg comes out. I'm not saying you should go pick up a chickens having an egg. It's not a good polite to do that. But the big end comes out first, right, the tadpole with fish, the big end coming. How are they designing things now? It's real pointy in the front. When it's real pointy in the front, death is coming your way. Let's look at things that are pointing in the front. Bullets, arrows, knives. So let's make our cars. Let's make our cars and airplanes like bullets and arrows and be a beastinger. Isn't that pointy in the end? Right? It's say, oh my gosh, they're copying it. They're copying the most you see. Stop focusing. It's a depth. That's why I have this thing with ochelly dot com. It's called rated water the letter why and it's it's it's it's uh. The theme of this of the I Don't Do shows their sonic events is the unculting of humanity because the all of humans are part of this death cult. I hate to say it. There's no way we can get into all the other dozens of subjects. I get into and everything I brought up. I know you can access just right in front of you what they're doing with the scientists. I'm spelling that with a PsyS. They're telling you can't find out how the body works. Besides, you need very expensive equipment. If you can't make it in your kitchen or at ace hardware or whatever, or in your pocket, it doesn't exist. It's a fiction. It's a complete fiction. And this is the basically. Now, now here's the thing. This is what the takeaway. Oh, greeks so negative. He sounds so angry. No, what I'm trying to say is that all the stuff is wrong. What does that mean? What does that really mean? Chris? It's a testament to the robustness of the human condition. We are so robust that ninety percent of what we encounter is purely resistive and based on a death cult, and we still prevail seventy eighty ninety years and we recover even cancer. Cancer just means your body's working. It's creating a block to stop the energy moving. There, remember energy, because the food becomes energy in the body. Right. Oh, I'll leave you off with someone thing for food. They have this thing called caloric intake. Oh my gosh, definition of a calorie is when you burn some raise one degree one gram of water. Right now, if you've ever seen a calorimeter, it's a glass tube. They fill it with oxygen. They put the piece of banana in there, and they something like a sparkle's boom, it turns into carbon. Let me ask you this, Calories only matter for food. If you're pooping charcoal, briquettes. Do you know anyone who's pooping charcoal? If you eat a banana, that's if you know what a banana. Let's say it's got eighty calories that you eat when you poop it. Can you burn that poop? Of course you can't. So what the hell do calories have to do with food? Nothing? Come on, people, wake up, Just go look look, get the definitions of what's being put out there. You know, I get into the religion God. There's no appeals. You believe in God? What kind of a stupid question is that there's no such thing? There's no such thing. Eightists, No, there's God's it's plural. What are you talking about? You know what came first? The chicken or the egg? That's a stupid question, of course, the chicken came. The egg is just a function of the chicken, right, it's to reproduce, right, you can have right, Oh my gosh, it's like, don't ask me why the chicken crossed the road? Who am I to questioned of chicken's intentions? I mean, you've gotta have fun. But it is robust. This is kind of like imagine a war movie, an old war movie, and you're in the trenches and if you stick your head up, you're gonna get shot and you have it blown off. Is it possible to have humor and fun while you're still in the trenches in this bat war scene? Of course it is actually the ones that actually make it are the ones that maintain humor.
Speaker 1: Right now, you said something that might send us into a little bit of overtime. You said that there's no god, but there are gods. Let's elaborate on that and the possibility of non human intelligences that we might interact with.
Speaker 3: I'll make it really simple. Whether you read the Bible or whatever whatever, whatever, these are advanced humans. Give you an example. Well, we were made in their image, right, So for example, you know they have rolex watches and you go get a bolex, you know, fake rolex for one hundred and twenty five dollars. Right, Well, in every way it's a rolex, except that the quality is lower right, right, Actually some of the one hundred dollars rolex is right now you have to take it to an expert watchmaker to tell the difference. Obviously, won't keep time, won have the weight, right, So we're just a lower down quality of a type of human. Now give you an example. Let's just before answering this direct I'm going to answer this indirectly, which answers it completely. There's something called a time machine. Right. Is it possible that a time machine can ever be invented, whether it's a trillion years for not billion years from go or what? Yes, the answer is yes, it's possible can be invented. So when you ask a crowd of people what do you want? We want a time machine, and you ask him when do you want it? Irrelevant? Irrelevant? It doesn't matter. If a time machine is invented a trillion years from now, can they affect us? Now? The answer is you figure it out of course. Now you want to talk about the gods, I don't because here's the thing. What it is your law comes from your God. So, for example, I'm an Old Testament kind of guy. So when I eat food, I you know, if it's a four legged animal has to have a cloven hoof and chew the cud. So no pig, well pig's got a clothing hoof, but it doesn't chew the cud. You'll be able to go to restaurant. I don't want any pork. No, I'm not Jewish. If you could get the pigs to be born chewing the cut, I'll eat it. What are you talking about. It's not religion, dude. You know, like a rabbit choose the cud, he has a paw. If it comes out of the water, it should have fins and scale. So clams and lobsters they're out right, you see what I mean. Catfish, catfish, and shark they have fins, but they don't have scales, right right, they have skin. So there's I'm an Old Testament kind of guy. In other words, I keep time that way. It's not religion. Like for example, you know the day starts at high noon, not midnight. Give you an example. I remember early banking conventions. People that are did banking in the seventies, if you deposited a check after twelve o'clock, it was counted as the next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And in the Western movies they hung you at the end of the day, which was when did they hang them high at high? What? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, it's at noon. So that's why the morning and the evening were the first day. So when does morning end at noon? When does evening start at noon? A lot of people don't think it's sundown. You can't take a measurement it's sundown. It's too ambiguous. Here's another thing. You know, for thousands of years the people settled their debts before a full moon came around. Right, that's why today don't you get a moonthly bill. Don't they send you moonthly bills? You get it. So it's the full moon that's the first day of the month, not the dark really, oh my gosh. You know even the biblical text says the full moon is the new moon. Right, so the moon un is your month. And you go to Wikipedia and they say, oh moon Campian lundsa I goes twenty eight point five five six about other days or twenty nine point out other days?
Speaker 1: From what you're saying there is evidence that we did have more efficient ways of existing at some point.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, it's lawful. But here, here's this thing about the moon. You know, they tell you it's not a full amount of days, and that's because they're measuring at midnight. If you measure it at noon, you get perfect thirty or thirty one days. In the summer months you get thirty one days. But here's the thing. What I mean by lawful is you don't have to go buy something. You know, you remember back in the days they had those in the mechanics or the plumbers calendars with the topless women, right, or you have to look at the stupid rectangle know what day it is. Or the Gregorian I call it the pope's work schedule. Right, You're on the pope's work schedule because you have the work week and the weekend. Right, yeah, yeah, you see the pope's work schedule. I'll go, yeah, my gosh, it's September. Septem means seven, Octo means eight like octagon or octopus nova means nine, and deci means ten like decimal. So how the hell are you getting off writing December is twelve? It means ten? Right in front of you. Four of the months are actually labeled properly. Here's the thing. When you take take a multiple choice question and answer test. I'm to sit down, get four. Oh, they'll almost be correct. No, you have to see the four. They like doing the fourth thing right, so they you know, by multiple so they give you multiple choice questions. They've actually labeled the four months in the more correct pattern, you know. And no one's a it's like, how can you write October is the tenth? But what are you doing? What's going on? This is like implied schizophrenia. No, it's not implied, it's actual schizophrenia. Divided spirit, divided mind. So the lawful just means you don't have to engage in commerce to do something. Actually, when you're using the pope's work schedule, if you don't have someone printed out or something you bought, you don't know what date is right, you see. Also, there's it affects the body, right, the energies go up when the moon is waning, and the moon is a whole other discussion. We've had several moons, We've had several Yeah, this goes on and on and on and on. So I don't know where to end. This is one of these, remember the Marx Brothers. He's playing the phanto in the song. He doesn't stop. He says, I can't stop because I forgot the ending.
Speaker 4: Well, how about this.
Speaker 1: We'll have to do a follow up sometime soon and we'll get into much more, because oh, definitely there's so much more we could get into. We barely scratch the service on some of this. So yes, we'll definitely have to do this again. Let's end on this. For the audience that wants to find out more about you, let them know where they can find all your content.
Speaker 3: Let's let's do it. In the order of My personal email is uncommon sense Radio one at gmail dot com and the one is numeric one. Two current projects. One is Greek Speak dot com and the ww on the spelling, and the other one is rated Why and you get that oto o'ceelly dot com You go to another and both of the subscription only. Uh, it's if you do both of them. It's about the price of a cable bill. The only real I never wanted to do a paywall or anything like that, but I've found out that people need to reciprocate because if you give a fifty thousand dollars education in two hours. I mean, and you know it's yeah, in other words.
Speaker 4: Uh, this goes priceless man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this goes out to whatever it takes to keep the thing going. And uh, this is not for the many. This will ruin it. If you consider yourself to be integrated an ormy or social school, this is toxic to you. Is to destroy your life. Yeah, so avoid that. Yeah. Uh yeah, So that's Those are the three ways again uncommon Sense Radio one at gmail dot com. Number one is my personal email, Greek speak dot com, let's speak with a W and o'helly dot com rated why those are the three ways to get and the last two are the current projects. And I'd love to speak with you again. Seemed to be very amicable. I've seen you before. I like what you do, like most of your guests. And again, I'm not a public speaker. I'm not doing this to make a career or anything. I've got my cup full with all the other things that I'm doing in development. And yeah, I'd be glad to join with you again at anytime.
Speaker 1: Wonderful if you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey. But don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule. Check out our friends at brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit Independent Media Token dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance.
Speaker 4: Use the link in.
Speaker 1: The description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.