Speaker 1: Let's see. Oh wow, looks like we landed that pretty well. Nice. Everything connected. So if you look over here the numbers on the screen, if you guys want to call in feel free six let me say that again closer to the mic six four three one zero three three four. Today I finished up some more orders for the hot Sauce, which you can find right there simper frylc dot com. And I went on a jog, came in lifted, and of course been taking that I can see my I mean, I granted a lot of it's my effort, effort based, but I've also been taking a bunch of sublements that you would normally use to put together your own pre and post workout. I've got a box of bulk potters here, so I take those, and I've been doing this thing which we all know that's just two but the full ninety esth central Nutrients is on my website. When you click the Azure well, you see the little icon there, you'll see that next to doctor mont Mazows picture and you can use code BB five. That link will give you ten percent off already, and then you use the BB five and it gives you another five percent off. Take the Whole Food Multi vitamin, took the IP six. I have the FA plus for the essential fatty acids here from Youngevity doctor Glidin and Brenda's thing here, and then I had a povid chemic thing as well, so I did get my ninety, just in a different way. Eventually I'll get the rest of the stuff from Azure as well, and another what do you call it for Christmas, and then I guess some more of the other stuff, like the beyond Osteo effects liquid that I like. But yeah, I've been I've been using the something Men's working out lifting, doing the elliptical and the cardio every day, but lifting at must it almost every day. I did that today too, and I could see my shoulders getting bigger, So that's good. That's where I've been focusing chest.
Speaker 2: I have this.
Speaker 1: I got something going on with my shoulder or my with my pack. I think it's my shoulder. I'm pretty sure. So I could do certain things and other things that just it hurts a lot, like a lot. And it's been like that for a while a little too long, So I probably need to go to a chiropractor when when, and if ever, funds are available for that, I'd like to go to Huntington Beach one and see doctor Eric No, I'm sorry, doctor John Bergman. I almost made that mistake, not Eric berg John Bergman DC, And that actually might make it so that I have to go to T one because I think he's there more often than he is in Huntington Beach. I think he's only there on Mondays. But quite a drive. I just got back from la dropping out well picking up a sauce bottles the other day. That was a long, long haul. So if you call in tonight, I have a question. Now, everybody who's been here before probably already is on the same page. Do you understand what the focus of the show is when it comes to health and extracting yourself from being led down the wrong path with what they consider modern science modern medicine, which is all a scam by the Oive, the the Masonic Saturn cult, who has hijacked this stuff since the time of Darwin or Malthus, and they are actively pursuing a eugenics program under the mask of healthcare. And I have been given the honor, very very proudly. Tomorrow is going to be the day that I write it doctor Scott Sharrow is coming out with a book. You know, Grace's Dad. He has a rumble channel called Deprogramming with Grace's Dad. You should check out that's Deprogramming with Grace's Dad. He and I have been friends for probably about three years or so, maybe a little longer, and he's been on the show quite a few times and he's a good friend. I met him in person in Salt Lake City, along with doctor Mons at that time, and the two real people that I that I remember the most, right, that I appreciate the most. And I met a lot of people that time, but the two people that were I considered to be more real than other people and not just there to smugly pawn off their their grifts. That would uh, of course be Doctor Manzo was a legitimate human being, and so was Scott. So I've been given the honor that I'm taking very seriously is to give an endorsement. Like you know, when you read a book in the beginning, it's people saying something about the book when you read that, those little lips before you get to the actual introduction and all that. Oh, I've been offered the ability to write one of those. So I'm pretty pretty excited about that. I'm going to start that tomorrow. I read the book now, and I was given a pre release copy to read, and the first thing I thought of when I was reading this is like, man, oh Man, Doctor Glyndon needs to read this too. Doctor Glynnen needs to weigh in this. Doctor Glynnen needs to endorse this. He needs to attach his name to this so that while we're stripping away something, that it's replaced with something else, because you can't when it comes to things like health, like, there's still going to be a need one way or the other to have things have answers and procedures and a plan of action provided to you while you're worried about the health of yourself or a loved one in a time of you know, if you don't have a replacement, you're going to fall back under the whim and the will of people who have been trained to do the opposite of what would help. Now. They don't always know this, but they're also awful, smug and very indoctrinated, hence the name doctor into believing in their grift and graft. Right. That the whole idea that if you just look at the studies, it'll show you or if you look at them, this has been decided and this is how it is. Unfortunately, that's not true anymore because everything is corrupt, so what they tell you is not accurate, and drugs don't fix you. Nobody is suffering from a deficiency, and a drug these things are synthetic. Drugs aren't the answer. They might stimulate something, They might suppress the feeling of something, only only so that your body has to try harder to get you to pay attention to something by creating a symptom somewhere else. You push down looks like you remember the balloon. You squeeze the balloon and the pressure pops out between your two fingers where there was a gap or something. You say, the bubble. You push on that, it's got to pop up somewhere else. That's how symptoms are when you start suppressing them with drugs, especially if you're not and you're not when it comes to an MD ever, addressing the the root problem, which would be ninety nine times out of one hundred, some sort of deficiency or a collection to deficiencies and the nutrients that you need. So if you eliminate that problem from the get go, You're going to be more resistant to whatever environmental toxins you're constantly being exposed to in your food, water, air, and through the energetic properties of electromagnetic radiation and all that stuff. If you have your ninety essential nutrients, what they call terrain, which I would call your force shield, is going to be stronger and more resistant to the constant bombardment. So I would start there, and if you're already ill, that's going to help you get the things that you actually need, so that your body, which is designed to do this, has what it needs to fix itself. Now I go over this a lot because it's super important to me. I'm very very happy with myself. Not in the sense that I'm very happy that so many people who watch this, who pay attention to this channel, who follow this channel, are listening and they're getting the nutrients. It's not a stimulant where you feel something, but what you don't feel is all the ailments. After you've taken these things for thirty sixty ninety days. Ninety days is a test. If it's still an issue and you're taking all these nutrients that you're supposed to be taking, there could be an absorption problem. There could be other things going on. Your body is not able to handle something because there's a mechanism that's been suppressed or broken because of you know, maybe you're also still taking pharmaceuticals and you're not accounting for that. There's something else that's in your environment that's sapping your nutrients from you, like some sort of like occupation where you're close to let's say an it room that's spewing out a bunch of radiation, anything like that. You got to kind of walk yourself through what you're doing to try to pinpoint what you can avoid and then also understand how to utilize doctor Glennon's membership so that you can ask in questions to get the proper homeopath that will help get your body right. Law of similars. So if you have a set of symptoms, specific set like if you say headache, you got to say where, if it's throbbing, if it's sharp, that type of thing, and then he'll find the homeopath that matches those symptoms. And it's like you're a little missing software when you take those Well, it's the energetic properties of those inform your body as to where the problem is fixed. Itself. The mechanism is there. It's a real thing. That's how health actually works, as opposed to suppress it. Paid no attention, put a piece of tape over the check engine light so you don't see it anymore. Like that's what you're doing when you're working with mds. You're putting your head in the sand and hoping that it goes away. In the meantime, you're also poisoning yourself. Side effects may include there's no such thing as a side effect. It's an effect. You're being poisoned. So it's long as so long you can do that. And of course people also don't understand what twelve bad foods, how impactful they are on your health, how they also weaken you and sap you of nutrients and so lack of lack of nutrition, lack of minerals and deficiencies and all kinds of things, plus bad food that's in flat your system and coming, as doctor Glynn says, gumming up the works. These all play upon you. And then an environmental stress hits you. Something that's deliberate or polluted in your environment, which is also kind of deliberate right, affects you even worse because you're already kind of knocked down a peg or mini pegs. So what we do first is we build the foundation stronger by putting the nutrients in you that you need all the time, so that they're always there and that whatever you don't even you don't know what's going on inside of you, but your body does, so it will start the repair process. You get enough sleep, you get enough exercise, and you take your nutrients, and it's going to have the raw materials it needs in order to keep things operating and running smoothly. And if there's other things that involved, then you walk that through your day. You think about what you may expose yourself to, what you've been eating wrong, and you make it adjustments.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So here we are the influencing game. Oh look, arch Angel's here. Hey Dan, gotta do another call in sometime soon. I'm doing a guest appearance on Victor here goes Channel and Christmas Eve. Hope you and the audience get a chance to check it out, maybe because it's you. But I don't like Hugo, I don't like control the op psychos could go around try to harm eighty four year old men. I'm not a big fan of that I think the guy's a little a little bit of a sociopath, if you ask me so, if for you, if I could just delete anything he says and just listen to your side of it, I would be happy to. But that's like brain poison. Anyway, Let's see what else we got going on. Let me show you. Since I was talking about, all right, we're gonna go through the fights, we didn't get a chance to go to yesterday, but my daughter asked me to make popcorn. And she actually wanted bags to bring over to the next door, you know, like the microwave stuff, and we didn't have any. And I was happy that we didn't have any, but so that meant I had to make it. So I made it on the stove. It was so freaking good. I only used butter. I don't use seed oils. I don't even put oil in the bottom of the pan. I just put enough butter to cover the bottom layer of the the popcorn seeds once, you know, once you heat it up, then you put the season and let it heat more popcorn kernels, whatever. And it came out great, little sea salt, a little pink kimmel and salt and just really good grass fed butter and it was phenomenal, and she took it over in a put it in a bigger pot for her with a lid, like one of this big uh you know, like I guess you could make like mashed potato, like potatoes and whatever, that kind of size pot. She brought it there, came back, so there was leftovers. I took a little bag with that of what was left with the we went to go see SpongeBob. She asked me to take her last night, so we went and see to see SpongeBob. It wasn't bad. They didn't do all the weird creepy stuff that they were doing on the series. They made it, they scaled it back. They didn't push too much on any of those weird other things that they had been doing, like what they did with Red and Stimpy and like what they're doing with pretty much everything now is they're they're putting in the woke crap to condition your kids into thinking that, you know, deviant behavior is normal. There wasn't any of that in there, so I was happy. Okay, So it says reaction and analysis of the influencer distractions. So the boxing circus, we're gonna go over a little bit of that, and it's okay to It's the venture in here to be aware so that we can address and explain how to gauge and analyze and critique and categorize, and then maybe read between the lines and see why exactly there's certain things that are being pushed upon us and or people that are being pushed upon us while they're being interviewed on just by every podcast and successive orders. So also you just get a shit ton of this one person that's been happening with clivicular, It's been happening to an extent with a lot of these gen Z level influencers, which is like twenty six, twenty seven year old, I guess as would be you consider that maybe a little bit younger too. I don't know what the newer generation is. I don't even know what that would be called. Honestly, don't care. My topic will be five G cern and their effects on time, space and people are gonna be a good one for sure. Oh cool, cool, I mean the numbers on the board man on the screen, well, it was at six one nine four three one zero three three four. But the question that I meant to say before I get into showing you the site here real quick, is this would be the question I have for tonight. Do you trust? And again this is kind of more for people that are kind of passing by this and not really like, I know, I know what the majority of the people who our followers think, because you understand what I think and we agree on it, so it wouldn't really be so much for you know, returning guests. I guess he should say. He could say, but do you trust the doctors in the hospitals to preserve your health and follow your decisions when they conflict with their recommendations? Now basically shots too is a question I have. Do you feel confident that they wouldn't try to sneak something into your IV while you're incapacitated or you know there for some other reason. Do you think because this has been happening, do you remember the story of the nurse who would say, I want to take your baby into another room to use a more accurate scale. Why, First of all, why is that so important? And does that not sound like a creepy lie? I need to take them out of your sight for a moment, And then she would vaccinate the children that weren't supposed to vaccinated because the parents said no, and she said, I just had to do it because they're so that deep of belief of the system that they're following that they would do something that wickedly evil. I mean, that's just sick man. Okay, So how do you get that to stop doing that? Like there's no way to click out of here. That's weird. Like if I want to see the chat during the party thing, how do I do that? It doesn't let you click away from it. Huh oh, well, let's pop up a FTJ. I was calling you FGM because that's the place I used to work a long time ago, First Guarantee Mortgage out of Saratoga Springs Reaction Analysis. There we are, Come on down picks a couple of seconds, all right, standard hello boom. That's about all I got time for. And again, my intent is never in this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's let me preface. If you're if there's somebody who's rude, if there's somebody who I find is being uh deliberately misleading and harmful to others by abusing their level of influence, meaning if they're targeting impressionable minds for either their gain or for the system's agenda. I of course will be less reserved in my response to them, because I find that to be atrocious evil and evil needs to be dealt with with firmness, and it's certainly not any half measure. So never hurt people, but lift them up. I mean, like that's I'd rather be more encouraging than to be negative, you know what I mean. And this is where I differ from someone like Gypsy Crusader. It's not one hundred percent always you know, in your face offensive, but he's playing to a group of like handsome truth type of go MTV guys, you know, and I don't share if that if you want to encourage that type of faulse that you know, national socialists, whether or not they are, those people are literally like the caricature that the FBI and the CIA and the ADEL manufactured when they wanted people to have a certain impression of what national socialist Germany was and that they were all just a bunch of racist maniacs. But that's not true. That wasn't true at all. There are certain truths that are that are undeniable, and they expressed those things saying there's a propensity for a certain group or cult to be malicious to everywhere, every people in place that they go to, where they're always the outsiders, and they're always conjuncting subversive mischief while destroying and eroding the society morality and financial stability for their own personal gain and for the sake of destroying that which the nations or goiam create. And that's a fact that that's an undeniable fact. Does that mean all of them do it? Let's put this way, all of them would be complicit if it serves them. And that's where it comes down to, is yes, if they would benefit from it. They don't necessarily have to be taking an active role in it, but they wouldn't be. They haven't been speaking out very much against it. Were do they do they ever show up and challenge their fellow avays or do they just keep quiet? And is that there? Or say things on the side And is that not itself its own controlled op type of uh, you know, miss misdirection to make you think, oh, we can't just you know, it worked, it can be manipulated to work for their their benefit, meaning well, then you can't just categorize all of them like that. It says it's an easy way to attack wipe Europeans with the Nazi prova getta yes, yes, exactly, Riggie and hello welcome Richie would double. So I guess my point is it these shows are really important for discernment and analysis, and and although we want in our start for role models who get it, we gotta be we gotta we gotta hesitate and not put them. Put more stock in yourself, in your own ability to understand things than to worry too much as to whether or not some new you know, cult of personality is legitimate or not. Just because people say things that are true inaccurate at times doesn't mean that they're not utilizing the truth in order to deceive you somewhere down the road where I would see even though I bet on a show, I was a harsh critic of what the hell is Stup Peters in the first place? And where do you come from? And y Z there that that hasn't changed. I mean there was two years ago, two and a half years ago. I actually, you know, when I had a smart channel and no one know anything about me, which they still don't. I was saying and making videos requesting a boxing match with him and I would love to, you know what, I just like I just like activity. I like physical uh sports, I used to.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I got criticized for being a little too aggressive when we used to play you know, like murder frisbee or or extreme frisbee, because you were supposed to tackle people. But when I did it, the five foot five guy was a bad thing. I don't I don't understand that. Maybe I was kissing them off because I was good at it. So they told me that they use the sigh up of your being too aggrossive slow it down. Anyway. That was that college. But uh, I like training. I love I've learned to love cardio over time. Wasn't the wasn't the first thing that you know, my first love or anything. But I've learned love cardi overtime, and a lot of it has to do with my elliptical being so awesome. If you're interested, it's a soul E thirty five. It's a great, great machine. I don't know if they've changed the way they built them now. But I got mine back in like twenty sixteen. I bought it for Rebecca because she said she wanted something to get back in shape after having our baby. Our daughter, and then she found out she had a bunch of like micro terrors and all kinds of shit going out with their knees. So I ended up becoming mine and I've been using it ever since daily. I think I started doing the daily thing around twenty eighteen. But yeah, do you trust doctors and the hospitals to preserve your health and follow your decisions, like follow your your commands not wishes, because that's like begging, right, I was trying to use a word that wasn't wishing your wishes when they conflict with their recommendations, And do you think they would be sly about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, te your face and then do something like oh oh, I don't know dn R your daughter like they did with the Scott. I mean, these things happen all too often, and real people die because of it, and I just want to know from the people's perspective out there. But you can put it in the chat, so that's fine what you make of all that? And why would we keep on trusting these people? And if you didn't catch the show yesterday, I'll clip it out if I have time. What I would started talking about the X Club, which was a eugenics, Darwinian evolutionist bullshit, you know, Masonic Royal Society Club. And yes, it has directed connection to why mister eugenicist transhumanist would be calling everything that he is involved in X, like SpaceX, Twitter, Twitter X and everything else that he does. Right, there's a reason why Elon does that, and it is connected to this ancient well not ancient, but eighteen hundred eugenics movement in Darwin and Pasture. They were building allopathy as a weapon to conduct genocidal eugenics on the population without them becoming aware of it, to make it then pushed upon the people by law, and then call everybody else who is doing true, safe, non invasive health services to people, calling them quacks and making what they do punishable by authorities in discrediting people. Well, like I said, if you take one thing away from somebody, you got to supply something else. And that's why I provide with you to you guys the Doctor Glynnen membership, because that's a place that I go to. And if I show you right here, if you're in the description for the Rumble account, YouTube still doesn't let me have clickable links. So if you want to shoot over to Rumbles, same thing Ballbusters and then click right here wheresus simperfryllc dot com and you see it gives you a little bit description here says get doctor Bibbso's whole Food Supplements for your ninety essential revitalizing nutrients with code BB five and then blink Doctor Wynne's membership is here. My twenty five percent off discount is right there. He does live Q and as Tuesdays and Thursdays. There's a whole lot more than just a Q and a's on his site. But this is like a life coaching health coach, but it's not just you know, he doesn't make you dependent on him. He tries to teach you, like students, to be able to handle your health on your own. He wants you to be independent. And I think that's great. I too, would like to do that through continuous examples of how to discern the lies that were being told all the time. And once you get a you know, you see it over and over again, you kind of build up an understanding of what to look for. It will just kind of trigger. You'll see the flag and be like, that's there's something up with that guy, and what they're saying to people is not great. They're probably pied pipers of the apocalypse, leading the the the willful into the ocean to drown them. All right, so as you're well, you can see right here, doctor Manzo's right here says designed by doctor Alphonso Manzo. A third nd on this thing, it says BB five for five percent off. But this link here is Fiber is already going to a ten percent off site. So you're already working the ten percent off. If you went to the regular Azure livingwill dot com, they're going to be ten percent more just from the start. And this is something that I've been I've shown you multiple times to prove that, yes, the link that I have on my website is far better as far as the price goes. And then you get an additional five percent off. It like, you can use my code on either site, but why not start with the lower price, right So the first three on the top, there's my Whole Food Vitamin C right here, Alaskan Kyle liver oil and two different sizes. That's the four fifteen, and you can get a twelve hundred milligram one as well. Right now, I have the UFA, so when these run out, I'll get that. The full of acumic blend would be your minerals, and that lasts at least thirty to ninety days, depending on what size scoop you're taking. If you're taking one sixteenth, it'll be ninety days. If you're taking an eighth, which they say you work your way up to, then it would last thirty days. But that's not a monthly cost to you. That's only every three months unless there's more people taking it than just one. Right, then that makes sense, all right? Scroll down? Those are your first three so last and cayliber Oil, whole Foo multivitamin full of acumic blend. Then you scroll down and click it at so the larger Laskan Cay livers right there, and then the IP six Supreme. It's a big thing, it's not, I mean, I kind of you can't really tell what the size is by that picture. But you can see it in my hand here, Concho, Yes, I think you can. And when you open it up, it's white power. Let me see back. Bring you up to hear. So this is the IP six with anocetol. Now this is supposed to help you, not only give you your magnesium and calcium and phosphorus, which is great for your bones. It's also great for your heart and polaric regulation and all that stuff. Right, But it's in addition within anocetol. If you have oxidative stress in your body from your diet, from various other environmental toxins, and you're not getting no fantioxidants, this will help in addition to getting rid of a dish like a excess iron that might not be flowing through your blood. There's people that are being told that they're mnemic because of their blood when there's a shit ton of iron stored away in their tissue causing joint pain and fatigue. Well, it's just the iron's in the wrong place and there's too much of it. You know, want I be adding more? There's no real reason to be, you know, worry too much about your iron or your zinc levels, I don't think personally. So this will help get rid of that and balance it with your copper. Now, the newer whole food and multi vitamins have four milligrams of copper. The older batch only had half a milligrams, so the cord copper that were I was also recommending as an add on that's going to be out of stock until March, but the new Whole Food Multivitamin has more already, so there you go. But the copper is for many things elasticity, the elast in your body so that your arteries can pump and flex and all that without bursting, for your stomach lining, for your skin tightening, and also wheat germ oil is supposed to be helpful. Let's say you have some loose skin or a scar tissue. Doctor Artists a while back said that the scar tissue thing, like if you have a surgery scar or something like that, or a knee or something like that, like if you rub the leach or oil on you, it might dissolve some of the scar tissue and like clear up the pathways for your energetic properties, you know what I mean. So that goes back into the doctor Monzo thing a little bit more to understand that. And that's another thing too. So even if you got your night lists, you get your ninety essential nutrients, and you might need a homeopath in addition to fix whatever the issue is. Two ways ago about that, like I said, with the homeopathic, but there could also be an obstruction and we'll get doctor On here too, Doctor Glenn and doctor Monzo on hopefully to discuss methylation and energetic pathways once again, because there's a potential if you think of it in the you know, magnetic field or toroidal field of your body, your heart being like a vortex generator for this toidal field and your aura if you want to say it like that maybe, but the total field the donut around you. Also internally there's pathways and they can be obstructed by various things. That's why the two hand touch, like the hands on healing is like taking a wire and putting on one end of like a another freightwire, and then jumping the missing gap to the other so that the energy flows properly. That means also the information flows, so the nutrients will get to where they also need to be. Sometimes there's obstruc ductions required it to and then the same thing with chiropracticing chiropractic there could be an obstruction because of chiropractic not allowing things to flow properly. But these are all things that are non invasive that will help you, that don't require you to be drugged up or poisoned by some other means that the MDS will most certainly provide to you. It just so happens that in all this time, you know, since since the dawn of Rockefeller petroleum, drugs and venoms, that modern science hasn't evolved to the point of realizing that drugs aren't the answer, and that they just need to get more, more and more drugs and more varieties and more strange sources for them, that's the answer. Then it was never drugs aren't the answer at all. Well, that's interesting, right, because they in the beginning, if you will, well, with homeopathy and nature opity. It was never the answer, and that's why they had to squash it. That's why it's important to understand, at least for yourself, to know the information that they don't want you to know, and then you can make your own informed decision on that. Okay, all right, Oh what's going on here? Oops? I'm not sure what that is. All that looks like somebody scratched me off. Hello, it's just bots. It's just bots anyway. I think they're already uh ai deleting the Yeah, they are there their bot They're getting rid of the bots for me. That's nice, that's kick I just wanted to be on here because I like to talk shit about some of their people on there. Yeah uh, let's see. Yeah, yeah, Karen's back in the house. Nice. People were wondering about you. They said it was like dry like the Sahari yesterday. So they're getting the sand in the old viagion. All right. So Twitter accounts right here, Christ those casts patreons right there, bam. And not to sound like I know everything, but I know what I've gone through, and I know that I have a lot more life experience than say somebody who's younger than me, because I did take chances and you know, invest in myself and gamble on myself an awful lot to try to achieve what others wouldn't because it would be too much of a risk. So having gone through those experiences, I think I can provide some assistance for people to help them not make mistakes and to you know, cone their game so that they're they're not going to walk into traps or have as many issues as somebody who didn't have that information. So I'm going to be providing something like a life which thing, but not really advice recommendations or this is what I did and what I would do. I mean, I built a business out of nothing, not even investment money, because I believed in the Ha sauce, and I ended up making thirty more varieties of that sauce, not just the one that my dad used to make that I liked that I also had to put my own spin on. So it's been twelve thirteen years now twenty thirteen that I started that business and I walked away from the Electricians Union because I loved what I was doing and it was not I didn't care. I just and then all of a sudden, we got the store. We were off of the store, and you know, three hundred k a year gross wasn't so it wasn't so hard to live off of, you know, and then COVID happened. So here I am diversifying and in that time, and even before even before the COVID stuff I started getting into with my daughter was born. Trying to help others understand that they're in a bad system when it comes to the medical and that's why I'm here also, is to try to help inform people, at least show them that there's alternatives, there's better ways. There's the mainstream is the alternative, and the alternative is wrong. What doctor Glidden does and what you know just understanding nutrition does far outweighs any other you know, fitness coach what they can tell you, because none of them ever addressed the nutrient factor, the essential nutrients. They don't have a concept of it, no matter what else they tell you, and they'll say things like calories and calories out that that's true to an extent, but you have to also understand that everybody is different and there is no cookie cutter answer for everybody. Meaning although that might be true, there are some people that will completely shut down and their metabolism will be tanked if they're carving up and taking sugar and all the effort which are gonna be like nullified. They might not gain weight, but they're not gonna lose it. They're not gonna lean out. So there are certain things you gotta also account for. But if you have a fully neutrified body, it's gonna work and operate and be able to perform. And if you're eating the right foods and avoiding the right foods, you're gonna have enough ability for your liver to produce the cholesterol, which means producing the hormones that your body needs as well. And these ideas of getting old, is it getting old or is it running out of your nutrient stores and just needing to replenish them and then seeing if you bounce back. And there's a misconception that you need to accelerate your body like a shooting star about the burnout in order to achieve desirable results. Well that's what's gonna happen. If you start pumping your body full of synthetic testosterone. It is poison. That's why it develops as acne on your back. It's like that your body's trying to push out the poison. And when you keep on shooting yourself up with it and not knowing what the source of it, sometimes you know if it's not coming from And I love it when they say unless it's prescribed by a doctor, and I think to myself, like that's somehow better. The purity of the poison. Is that what we're talking about? Uh yeah, all right, So let's so let's go into this. Now. I'm gonna play a little bit of a couple of two tree things. Let's start off with Yes, it's only three minutes long. It's the recap of the Jake Paul Anthony Joshua fight. I want you to see what happened and there. This is only three minutes of it, so you're not going to see it as much as I did. Maybe maybe a little bit. It'll be I don't remember where I actually found the full thing, but.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: Kind of sad and pathetic honestly to see him start going for like a Lake takedowns. That's like, it's like it's like he was trying to do MMA in the boxing ring Jake when he started getting getting handled. Now, let's let's also remember that the guy's taller than Jake by probably about five inches, so they say, I think that's might be true, and he's like thirty pounds heavier. And it's not to say that he was really all that great himself. It's just better than Jake, you know, and neither one of them performed like boxing, you know, in my opinion, Like I don't think I've ever seen Jake actually box box. I don't think he has the fast hands. I don't I mean heavyweight fighters and like you know, the division just just below that. Yeah, they're slower than the super fast featherweights are, and their footwork might be a little slower. But I mean, if you look at how Tyson used to move and I'm not talking about when he fought Jake, but it went that was a travesty. And if we can't believe that that was kind of contrived, I don't know what. I don't know what else I can tell you about everything else that's that's a sigh up. He Tyson could move, man, and he could get in there. He could bridge the gap, he could get There's always going to be people that would have much longer arms than him, and they didn't hold him from getting in, getting inside and taking a taking him out, you know, delivering the damage. I don't see Jake being very good at any of that. And yeah, I'm sure and maybe even myself included. It was nice to see him get sat on his ass because he just took too much pride in great granted, this this is for the drama, This is for the hatred, this is for you know, he's playing the villain. He's also you know, Mom's in oy Vey. You know that none of the stuff that happens that they're not presenting you people by accident. You don't say what I mean, like they all have a certain particular mindset, and people were all like, oh, well, Jake Paul's a supporter, so I guess that's a notch on the pro side versus you know, like pros and cons for him. It's like yeah, But then you get to understand who Trump is, It's like, is that really a good thing? Now? It's like such surface level, superficial understanding of what's going on. I mean, is Trump not the silber crown king of the Torah? Is he not, allegedly according to the rabbis, harboring the dibik that used to be inside of Rabbi Schneerson, the disembodied evil, evil spirit that's now in Trump according to their rituals that they tried to put it in them. Isn't that interesting anyhow?
Speaker 6: And chasing legitimacy the other regarding.
Speaker 1: Legacy, let me make sure I'm not blocking the screen. I forgot where I was. Okay, you have a good one. And Jack Paul on the move just picking is he's a dancer, right, Let's not fight the guy. Let's just run around circles.
Speaker 7: Right hand and that right hand is an e racer.
Speaker 6: Would be a huge disappointment if you didn't score the first round not go.
Speaker 8: But again, David, knockouts.
Speaker 6: Are hard to come by no matter what when you're trying to put enough out. Again, none of us expected this fight to go along despite the fact that.
Speaker 8: Most of us fun Jake Paul would utilize the way.
Speaker 1: So every time he got in close, Joshua seemed to deliver some I mean, blocked or not. It knocks the windowt of you forgetting if you're getting whacked, you know, and your elbow is being driven into your freaking liver. It's like even if you're even if your arm is there, it's gonna it's gonna make you tired quicker, you know what I mean. So he's he's delivering some damage every time Jake gets in. That's why Jake's doing this little dance run around the ring, and he ends up gassing himself out a couple of times and then completely exhausted and then beat So I mean, let's just keep watching get.
Speaker 8: To the inside exactly job Oh chat, Josh, But.
Speaker 1: It slipped off and that was nothing. That little slide come.
Speaker 8: On four jobs connected by Jake Paul with.
Speaker 6: Paul three of five and round three. Josh what's seven of twenty five? There's a chat up from josh on wats Paul's head bout Paul, look the overhead.
Speaker 1: Right, See how Joshua was using his hand for for measure and distance. There's a there's not Ron Paul logan.
Speaker 8: He's against the ropes and josh wa just leading in.
Speaker 1: What is this? What is this? He just fucking what is that?
Speaker 8: Autumn thirty seconds left in the first half of this fight. Didn't expect it.
Speaker 1: He should have not inked himself up like a retard. It's just that that's not something that's not a costume you can take off.
Speaker 8: You say that, either.
Speaker 9: Left hook from Jake Paul then yeah, exact landing to get the punches.
Speaker 2: What is that? Yes?
Speaker 1: See what I mean? What is this? What is this when you're trying to do a takedown? What are you doing? Dude? How are you not penalize? How is the point not taken away for that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because he paid for the fight, that's why, because he's the boss.
Speaker 8: What is this?
Speaker 1: Back to the basics, exactly what is this really?
Speaker 11: Chucking?
Speaker 12: Jake Paul took it.
Speaker 1: And some of the some of the times he misses. I'm like, dude, he's right there. Did you swing wide? For a reason. Is that was that part of the contract?
Speaker 8: And yeah, he takes in new again. This is not Joshua, that's Jake Paul's coach.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 8: Down to the body with the right hand. For Anthony Joshua, there's a.
Speaker 1: Big light smile and see that the smile in his face.
Speaker 6: Excuses are lighting up everyone wondering he is And then you guys.
Speaker 1: Like who does this? And then you never see this in boxing? Who that this is not professional? This is if you want the world to think that you're not a joke and not a clown, this isn't how you do it. You want to do mm A getting in a fucking octagon.
Speaker 6: And John Shua continues to chuck down Paul Pator counter right.
Speaker 1: Again. You know it hurts. I gonna hug your leg like a bitch. This is sad man, but it's it's suiting and it's it's it's poetic justice, isn't that. It's just it makes even when he he's getting hurt, it's like it's still making us angry at him. It's like he's really good at trolling no matter what it is he's doing. Even when he you know, you're getting what you want which to see him in pain a little bit, and you know, Mike, what the smile off his face?
Speaker 14: He's still trolling and second knock down, A second fight at heavyweight again stay Funa by not artists and Anthony Joshua seeking his He takes six, not counting.
Speaker 8: It's a proba. But Jake Paul coming forward.
Speaker 1: He's on balance, he's tired, he's.
Speaker 8: Breathing heavily, and he's cornered again.
Speaker 1: And feet like he wants in the ivy rounds by twice.
Speaker 10: What is this?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm a tough guy because I can take hits in the face like you're losing and you look like a douchebag and you're It's funny that he tried to do the whole Comania thing with this outfit. He's got a Maybe maybe that was in honor of Hulk Hogan passing. I don't know, or is it just because he wants to destroy everybody's legacy by cheapening it. Who knows. But this thing, like if you if he wants to be a spartan, meaning he wants to have an excuse for having sex with men as battle buddies. I could understand the beard, but if he wants to make himself look more like a Viking and tough. You know the reason why these retards shave little slits in her eyebrows to make it look like they get in that That's where it came from, is because people who actually got in street fights would typically have scars and their eyebrought would and grow back. So hey, let's let's do it as a fashion statement so that pussies can look like they're tough because they've got fake scars on them.
Speaker 9: Standing taking the right over cut, he knowledges bren Hard's hands are down.
Speaker 8: It's just incredible.
Speaker 11: And even if he does the shots.
Speaker 6: At moments you know that much he's gonna happen, and it's.
Speaker 15: Left and his chin, what wat's the face for that right hand right there? And look look at his face.
Speaker 1: He even when he's getting his ass beat, he's still he's still being a smug little ship in Jake Paul's face is that retarded. It could be like without his hair, he he looks more normal, but he just looks so strange the way he walks around with this, how his hair shaved, with the stupid ass, fucking spartan beard thing. I don't know what the hell does is supposed to be right away?
Speaker 8: He said, who it's a clearing your wear, but not out.
Speaker 1: He has to hold up the massive hand because Massa pays him. Yeah, that's triple h.
Speaker 4: Isn't that triple H?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I think that is.
Speaker 1: He looks more like he looks more like Jake bott Now, all right, let's see what the comments have to say on that, and then we'll get back into it. Yeah, yeah, he's shooting exactly. Isn't that hilarious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Netflix is, But they're the last two Jake Paul things have been Netflix sponsors. So Netflix is probably paying them a ship ton to have it on there so that it get they get more subscriptions or whatever. You know, you gotta get. You gotta pay Soros in uh Obama or and whoever else has a I may call on today. I'm the Dan just on the ont it in a little bit. Yeah, let's see uh fdj oh lah redfread no idea how to make this work? I think I have people talking to me right now and I can't figure it out. How to get off a part? Let me refresh it then, can I see it?
Speaker 16: Here we go?
Speaker 1: I probably freaking cut it off. Yeah I can. I just did. It's on YouTube. Bro, I can do whatever the fuck I want.
Speaker 9: Blow it.
Speaker 1: You wanna you wanna be a little bitch in h and be a hall monitor, go fuck yourself, party guy, fucking gay, don't talk. Don't call me bro, you little bitch. All right, So we have this one here. I'm not gonna watch the whole thing, but this is Jake Paul Brooke is a jaw well that I should say, Anthony Josh, what broke Jake Paul's jaw? So they say and apparently lost some teeth.
Speaker 8: I say to this day, and I do it based on my reaction. Obviously this is personal.
Speaker 2: I say it's the greatest knockout of all time, first.
Speaker 8: Time I have.
Speaker 1: That's pathetic, and that's hype, and this is paid for. Just so you know, there's nothing that this asshole here even says that's not with some angle. It's all infomercials. Everybody's sucking each other's dicks.
Speaker 8: Whoops, brush stood up.
Speaker 12: I couldn't sit down.
Speaker 8: I was standing up.
Speaker 1: I was just like, it's the best bullshit fight you've ever seen with a legitimate knockout, and a bullshit fight with a pivot like, yeah, I guess, I guess the MMA guy would like to see other people shooting, but it's the wrong ring to do it in their dumb shit.
Speaker 2: It was just what expected in the last six rounds with a j in my opinion, he went four of them.
Speaker 10: Yea.
Speaker 2: Did people argue that he at least won three.
Speaker 12: Little but when you think Carol.
Speaker 4: When Anthony Joshua finally landed the crushing sixth round knockout that ended in Jake Paul's bid in their highly anticipated heavyweight showdown, Joe Rogan's live reaction perfectly captured the moment's seismic impact on combat sports. Rogan, who had openly warned about Joshua's one punch power and the danger Paul was stepping into, didn't hold back as the decisive blow landed, immediately framing it not just as a fight ending knockout, but as a moment that could go down as one of the most brutal and memorable knockouts in boxing history.
Speaker 17: Would come full steam ahead one hundred mile in or Jake would have moved around the ring one hundred mine an hour. There's two things I would have done. Tried to shut Jake down one hundred mine an hour or would have gone on the back foot. So Jake decided to move around the ring, and I decided to put the pressure.
Speaker 8: On the bout.
Speaker 4: Officially build as Judgment Day was contested over scheduled eight three minute rounds in the heavyweight division, with Joshua entering as the clear favorite due to his elite experience and size advantage, standing at six feet six in and weighing around two forty three proud.
Speaker 1: And this is what makes it kind of like Jake finally finally thought somebody who wasn't going to be a pushover, right, And again, I'm sure he knew he was going to lose or whatever, you know, whatever bullshit that they play on the public. When Tyson should have knocked his ass out too, I don't care how old he was. There was a lot of weirdness going on there compared to Paul's so I'm sure this was all planned out ahead of time. And everybody always kisses his ass because he's paying for most of the event. You know, it's oh, if anything else, if nothing else, he'll be seen as a real boxer. Now, bullshit, bullshit. I think he should get into MMA, though he should, he should suffer lots of humbling experiences. Hey, and good for him, right, I would be more than happy to do any of that. So if not, maybe not against a six but six guy, but you know I am five to five. I'll fight stut Peters. You give me a couple of content readers, I'll be more than happy to do it. I've actually been training, uh just and I've you know, you can't really say a street fight is like a boxing match. It's not. You get gassed out way differently. It's not the same. It's not the same animal. So when people say, like Aiden Ross said that Coffin gets in fights, and you're talking to Paul Miller, who happened to be a trained may tie fighter, you don't understand what you're saying. These are two different worlds, and you can they just there's really no overlap except for whether if you've been hit a lot a few times in either instance, you might understand how that changes your ability to decipher reality. Because when you get taken like like in my instance, getting taken in in the eye socket with the knee a couple of times, and you're seeing three of the motherfucker afterward, and you have to keep fighting. Yeah, you have to go through that experience to understand it, you know, And a lot of people aren't expecting it. Everybody thinks that everything's like a video game and it isn't. Or I lift weights so I'm tough, therefore I can fight. No, that's not how it works at all. You'll get smoked by somebody half your size because they're trained fighters. I mean, if it if it's like a sport, not like boxing, where there's grappling or a ground game, a close combat and you're not able to wrestle, and uh, you're gonna be You're gonna be toasted, even if you're stronger. I mean, look at what happened to Radley Martin. Guy was twice the size of the dude that was taking him down BJJ style blew job jitsu.
Speaker 4: To sixteen pounds. After several tentative early rounds, Joshua began to take control, knocking Paul down multiple times in the fifth before finishing the fight with a devastating sixth round knockout at one to thirty one, landing a crushing right hand that sent Paul to the canvas and forced the referee to stop the.
Speaker 18: Bout heavyweight camp Anthony Joshua.
Speaker 2: Paul was thirty for the first couple of rounds, but.
Speaker 1: At the fight when Alcamedia shit got funny on the.
Speaker 18: More experienced Joshua began to take control. After continuously connecting in the fifth round, it was only a matter.
Speaker 8: Of time before it was over.
Speaker 18: In the sixth, Joshua went on to knockout Paul with a big right hand. Joshua improved his career record to twenty nine to four, and now Paul loses for the second tugging him in his career to go.
Speaker 4: Along with twelve Anthony Joshua versus Jake Paul was one of the most talked about fights of the year, partly because of the personalities.
Speaker 1: The ton thing almost looks like there's two red now that just could be saturation from the camera and then what they did with the but it just it almost looked like the blood. I saw him get hit. I I get that. I just the color just looked off to me. Now, I could just be lighting, it could be whatever.
Speaker 4: But also because it brought into stark relief the clash between traditional heavyweight boxing and the social media driven.
Speaker 12: Heavyweights that have caught that right hand, who.
Speaker 1: Haven't got it so many This guy's a fucking moron, Mike said, retard. He doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. They'll get go find some more needles, buddy.
Speaker 19: Well the overhead right, Jay's got a talk shit in dude, he's I think he does whatever he wants after this.
Speaker 1: He just has such a big ball touch in with a brooken jaw.
Speaker 12: He had to keep moving. That was the only strategy before we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Say it ran around the ring that you did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called when you're not good enough to fight the person that you're fighting, which means you're not actually a good boxer. Because you can take a beating doesn't mean that you know how to actually deliver one, right, all right, You don't to fight a bunch of schmos and then fight one legitimate guy and run from him the whole time and then try to shoot on him and then say I'm still a boxer. No you're not. And he proved it. This proved that he wasn't. But everybody out there is perceived is morphing reality for the public perception and the optics. When you have people like Joe Rogan and multiple other commentators giving him props and credit and saying all these things. It's like super coping, but also manipulation of your per own perception of what you saw. And you saw a pathetic performance by Jake Paul, and it was just more evident this time because the guy was a boxer, legitimate, not fucking fifty five years old, you know what I mean. So whether or not this wasn't intentional or not, because it's going to be some another stepping off point for for Jake to make ship tons more money some other way, that's it's whatever they don't understand, you don't understand boxing.
Speaker 17: This guy even gonna give up or you're gonna get knocked out.
Speaker 4: Despite the knockout, Joshua made a point of acknowledging Jake Paul's heart and resilience because he's paid ring, saying that even though he ultimately secured the sixth round knockout, Paul showed real spirit by repeatedly getting back up after being dropped and continuing to compete against a far more experienced former world champion. Joshua noted that not many fighters would have stepped up to face someone of his caliber.
Speaker 1: Did that red look like it was normal. Hold on.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 4: Not many many fighters would have stepped up to does.
Speaker 1: That look like? I mean, it's your call, but it's it's brighter red than the KFC and the freaking Netflix thing.
Speaker 4: Here face someone of his caliber and that Paul's will toe.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing too. It's hilarious that kick did bullshit to me one time. If it's on Netflix, not even on pay per view, and you start bitching like the little fag in the party thing that was just saying something about it, the little hall monitor bro. Talk to me like an adult. If you want to try to scold me on something, first of all, step up your game. Don't fucking talk to me like you're mentally retarded little and look and pay attention to who you're talking to. Show some respect. It's not a pay per view event. I'm not. I'm not doing something that's it was on fucking anybody with a Netflix, which is about everybody could have seen that fight and it's been clipped out and that was that was on YouTube that I just showed you. It was from a YouTube video. Don't fucking tell me I can't play it with commentary. Fair use, motherfucker, fair use, trying.
Speaker 4: Even in tough moments, deserved respect.
Speaker 2: Eddie AJ's won six rounds. He kind of dismantled into me time.
Speaker 1: What's more important is where did you get your Yeah, it was a frustrating two three ds. Is he being interviewed by Austin Powers?
Speaker 20: Maybe because Jake was moving so much, I think, but did well, I thought, I mean I was impressed with him. I mean I was more impressed with his toughness.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I'm sure you're impressed with his toughness.
Speaker 2: Listen, you've got to respect him because he did.
Speaker 1: He gonna respect him for running around showing that he's not prepared for the fight and competence overcompensating for his lack of ability to actually be in the mindset of an actual boxer by evading, evading, evading, and then getting in his ass kicked and owen shooting on the guy and you know, grabbing his legs and trying to trying to do a takedown in the middle of the ring or hold himself up or duck away from the box from being punched in the face, and the only way he thought he could, which is to stick his his head between Anthony Joshua's legs probably not the first time he's been between a man's legs before.
Speaker 20: People many people wouldn't do, which was getting a ring with him, and you know he didn't. I know, he run and hold, but he also let his hands go at times, and he was in the firing line and you know, we got six good rounds in the.
Speaker 2: End of Actually we'll see it in the end.
Speaker 20: I actually think it's a it's a positive because you know, we could have gone in there and got it all over with forty five seconds. He's done an eight week camp and now he's done six rounds. He's got something to go back on, work on with a team.
Speaker 4: Paul suffered a broken jaw during his sixth round knockout loss after Joshua landed a powerful right hand that ended the fight in round six. Paul, bloodied in the mouth, said during the post fight interview that he thought his jaw was broken and that turned out to be true.
Speaker 2: Logan, what's happening?
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder again, I mean, any this is the thing that it's so easy to bullshit anything. I mean, you can have an X ray and what you're putting together in your head is you're just assuming that that X Ray is that person, you know what I mean. It's like, we don't have a production team. Most human beings, normal people, don't have a production team. That's you know, making all this bullshit post production style and you know, doing all this other shit and developing your narrative and your story for for the for the public. He does, So do we do we know for sure that this is legitimate? Or is this another part of the fucking the drama the soap opera that is social media? And you know, I would just say, I mean, granted, Logan Paul has his own taste, but if I had the money he had, I would I would get a woman that has actual chest, just saying, you know, the thing that actually shows that a female as a female by and large would be the things that you don't have on you right If those are like nearly flat, it's like one step away from fucking a dude.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you what's your reaction to it? I'm just so proud of that my mom has an as your brother fought his asshole man.
Speaker 21: I mean, heavyweights have taken that right hand and only took one.
Speaker 1: I'm just self proud of Cope.
Speaker 20: That was incredible In my view, that was a victory at all fronts of like mindus the actual victory.
Speaker 1: Off your course, everything is fine here, nothing to see. Jake was great, but bro like.
Speaker 2: No one expected to hind their last six rounds with aj In my opinion, he won four of them.
Speaker 1: Hey, Logan, dump the girl in the red. See that girl right over your shoulder. She looks way better.
Speaker 2: People will argue that he at least won three.
Speaker 12: No one expected him to last that long.
Speaker 2: Rolled his ankle, broke his jaw. Still fucking fighting, man, lie.
Speaker 1: Still yeah, yeah, fighting. This wasn't sure if he was boxing or if he was in the octagon. He was still fighting.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 1: We're gonna watch another boxing match that I thought was actually better than the Underta fight, which was pathetic. We'll get into that in a second. And I'm not saying that about Andrew Tate. I'm saying about the fuck an ass clowns that actually won and his little freaking pawing bullshit that he did the whole round, the whole fight. That pissed me off. That wasn't boxing, that was bullshit. That was a cat slapping at you.
Speaker 22: Oh you know, most people just wouldn't have the balls ever to step in a boxing nder bringing their.
Speaker 1: Life, he said, would take me up on it. Anybody usually were what six rounds with a fight with a broken jaw, rolled ankle. He broken his jaw at the end, not in the beginning.
Speaker 12: I'm just I'm so proud of me.
Speaker 21: That was just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He didn't fight six rounds of the broken jaw.
Speaker 2: I saw you talking crap to aj.
Speaker 23: I won't.
Speaker 17: Off. I was just saying.
Speaker 16: I love it.
Speaker 21: But bro, I saw I.
Speaker 2: Was talking.
Speaker 12: I just missed him off.
Speaker 8: Then he broke my brother's jaw.
Speaker 4: Broken Jake leaned into his signature Bravado with a defiant post, sharing a screenshot of his X ray showing a double broken jaw. Paul wrote, double broken jaw, give me Canelo. In ten days, medical scans and X rays confirmed that his jaw was fractured in two places, often referred to as.
Speaker 1: A somebody was maybe it was his broken jaw any but us just swallowing whatever they're feeding us, Is that something that we should ever do. We should be skeptical of every goddamn thing that they tell us. Anybody for any reason. It doesn't matter what the scheme is or the scam. If there's lying liars who lie involved, then everything is up for scrutiny.
Speaker 4: Himself to a hospital after the fight for treatment. Recovery time for the injury was estimated to be around four to six weeks, and Paul posted images and updates on social media confirming the fractures and thanking fans for their supports.
Speaker 11: That he was going to and I haven't seen the official score.
Speaker 4: Crossover Fighters and Elite pros emphasizing that while lasting multiple rounds was notable, it didn't change the fact that Joshua's experience and power ultimately dominated the fight performance. I mean, but he has done works, suggesting that Davis's Broken Jaws experts contend that such a crossover events.
Speaker 1: That's good, We're good. What makes the high guy an excerpt? Well, he's black, so he's probably fought somebody, all right, all right, so this is a different fight. Let's see. Let's go around the room real quick. Groovy, Yes, not only needs a chainsaw for her hand, now get a fucking haircut. But plugger his middle name. We're happy with the outcome of our bank accounts, exactly exactly. This is a hip crowd tonight.
Speaker 19: I like it.
Speaker 1: H Big Bubba showed Massa. Now all the nogs and their delusions of grandeur are reinforced in the knockouts on unsuspecting whites continue. Yep, they don't even know their retards either. Stupid doesn't know stupid Yep, yep, yep. All true statements about the height and the Wait, all right, let's go back to uh what was when I wanted this show? I don't do I care about this. No, I don't care about this one. Was there anything else in here that was important? Now we already kind of covered that one, so that one I can go, I think, all right, so I'm starting this in round two. I'm gonna kind of there's a part of this fight that kisses me off. The dude in the blonde hair, I don't give a shit about his name.
Speaker 23: He does this.
Speaker 1: He crouches down and does kind of like what Jake did with the like like the the the'll leg takedown or whatever he started like it. It's something like that. But he he puts himself into in the position of a swinging boxer to hit him in the back of the head, and then he bitches for fucking three rounds about this. He's going like this with his glove in the back of his head. He wants to he wants a point taken away from the guy who is fucking hit him because he fucking moved in a way that he would have to hit him in the back, like he put himself in that position. Then he blames the other guy. It's so fucking disrespect it's like discredible Tony Ferguson. So this queer Warren Spencer and the blonde over here with the gold trunks. This guy, this is the This was the fight just before the tap and uh de morphoight or whatever the hell's name is, uh what they call that Dnty Moore beef stew This this fight, I think was more impressive.
Speaker 16: Right, if I'm more inpensive, I'm gonna move on my right side a little bit right there. I'm gonna take that escape route and not walked into the right hand of Tony.
Speaker 1: And look said, look now, now you see what footwork looks like on lighter people, and how these guys are way they're way more boxer than either of the other people that we've seen. They have footwork, they understand, they have rhythm, they have speed, they have hands, they understand the game. The comparison is there isn't one. And when you see the slop that we were just given over in the the Jake Paul fight, bring yourself up to this speed, then I'll completely change my opinion of Jake Paul. But it does not until then. Just because you put on boxing trunks and you get in a ring doesn't make you a boxer. And uh, before someone bitches about this, this is Rumble Premium and you can also get this just by going to Rumble Now. It's free for everybody. So if you want to cry about me playing this.
Speaker 11: Some right hand leads myself, just the basic things to take that jab away from Tony.
Speaker 24: Right now, it's a jab battle, and Tony is he's just more educated in it.
Speaker 25: I think the hand in the.
Speaker 24: Combinations are where Warren is going to be able to have some more success.
Speaker 16: Is good left jab to warn you see when Warren shoots his jab, Tony's right hand comes away from his face too. That's an opportunity for one set up some other shots that left hook off the jab and also the Todd jab hook right hand.
Speaker 11: Bergas just had pulled away.
Speaker 9: Won the Ultimate Fighter season thirteen to twenty eleven, then captured man.
Speaker 1: I would still have my hands up a little bit more than Ferguson hasn't. But that's whatever.
Speaker 9: In the room Lightweight Championship in twenty seventeen, eleven time performance of.
Speaker 8: The night bonus server. Wow, in the big show. He's been there, He's done that. Ye had also one of the longest leads today.
Speaker 24: Yeah, you've seen lightweight division, which is commonly touted as the best division in the organization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just freezing up. Stuff was happening with their stream itself. It's not my stream tonight. In case you see that and you wonder if there's something going on with what we'd broadcasting, it's not. It's it was the live feed.
Speaker 16: See somebody's little small tactics and the sport of boxing in the sweet side. That Tony starting to pick up his defense is much sharper in this fight that it wasn't gonna sell proppery.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing I have another question too. Is it more advantageous to shave before you're boxing, so that the ship grease that they put on your face, that the the gloves slide off better that's on the slick surface. Wouldn't that be better or are you trying to I mean when you have a bush like like a Jake Paul, I guess you could miss the jaw completely because you think it's further down and then just raise the hair. I mean, is that the strategy because you think when you're when you're actually gonna go into the ring, that being clean shaven would be to your advantage simply for the you know, the the grease that the put on your shakes and then ship like that so that they do that so the gloves don't rip your scan and so that they slide off right.
Speaker 8: Walking landing, put.
Speaker 11: Your ways walking forward.
Speaker 9: Warren has subscribed to the back Poot exclusively here.
Speaker 11: Riley, I'm not sure being on the bike so much it's gonna get.
Speaker 12: Into the end.
Speaker 1: It's like grease and baseball. It's what's head bits your head.
Speaker 24: You cannot win a cardio battle against Tony Ferguson.
Speaker 12: You will win this every single time.
Speaker 24: This is someone who was known for having an amazing cardio in five five round, five minute rounds.
Speaker 1: I think there was something here that I wanted to show you in the second round, Woods don't think he may have done his bulls.
Speaker 16: Lets you have right hand and then a nice tongue, Tony, I'm keep going out with the right hand with it.
Speaker 8: Dealt with the to the pty with the right good shot right there, shot look it.
Speaker 1: He grabbed his arm, That's what it was. He grabs his arm and he puts it like in an armlock. And then am I supposed to stop fuck hitting you because you grab my arm? And then he's bitching about getting punched in the back of the head. He put himself in that position. He grabbed his arm and then he turned his body. What the fuck is that? And then he gets punched because he deserves to get punched. He's the one to turn his back to him. Oh you hit me in the back of the head. You put you turned yourself around, you dumb clear like. And then it's all he does is bitch like a fucking soccer player, you know, trying to uh invoke the card like like the Italian soccer team. Well they all of them do it, but to the Italians. I'm Italian, but man, they they they try to get people carded all the time. You've ever watched the World Cup, you'll see what I mean. So let's watch this again. He grabs it, and then he was running away, holding his arm so that he can't get hit more. That's a bitch, that's a fucking bitch move. And then he gets hit. Oh yeah, he's he's dragging the dude with him. He's pulling him across the ring, holding on to his arm.
Speaker 26: And bam, yes, yes, hearing reply the mechanic talking to Tony. He's great to get in there, he's boss more.
Speaker 8: Protect yourself.
Speaker 1: Then he's he's still crying. He didn't even put his hands up. Tony fucking stopped. He could have cracked him right there when he had his hands down, and he's still bitching and moaning. The ref walked in because he realized that this guy wasn't even gonna He was refusing to continue on in a not, not not until he was ready, not until he got acknowledged, like the little fucking cry baby that he is.
Speaker 8: Podcast his top. Pallas gotta stay focused. He's losing his focus.
Speaker 1: We still got Before anybody talks shit and they want to say something, allow me the opportunity before you make any judgments. What I mean by that is, don't say, oh you wouldn't do it, Make it happen. Put me in a ring with somebody not eighteen feet tall and five hundred pounds. But put me in the rings and think in that, and then see if I will show up. I will show up, and I'll do my very best to put on a good fight for my sake and for you know, for the love of the game and the support and just the fact that you want to bring your best right. You don't want to bitch and moan like this idiot. You don't want to grab arms and do all kinds of dumb shit. You're getting in the ring. You're gonna get punched. It's just how it works. So yeah, before anybody says, oh, well, you're talking awful lot of shit, is It's like no, It's like I'm literally been for the last three years begging for someone to challenge. I would love to just I enjoy it. It's not about being angry or aggression. It's just it's really a lot of fun. You can only sparse so much before you actually want to do it. Do it, you know what I mean? And there you go. I'm not saying that I would even be good. I just like doing it. There's nothing wrong with enjoying it. Like competition, you don't just you don't just pick the best the competition that you think you're going to win. You compete to compete, and then you come back the next time to be a better version of yourself. Right, You learn your weaknesses and you go back and you do it again after you've trained those weaknesses and made them strengths, and then you enter the competition again.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: And if it's about all fun and games because you enjoy it, then there's what's what's what's the harm? You can't go into things just saying I'm going to dominate it. So therefore this one's safe for me to do.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Showing up and doing it, that's a win on its own, right. And if it wasn't for Jake being so smug all the time and you know, bringing and the troll hate and all that ship that he loves to do because that's what makes the money, you know, then yeah, of course there's commendable things for doing what he's doing. But when you see how much they're milking the audience and and fucking them over each and every time, and people keeps lining up for it just to get fucked over again, it's it's It's a credibility and an integrity issue that I have with him, you know. But this guy, this aston with the with the bleached air. You don't grab someone's arm, turn your back and start dragging it across the ring in the middle of a boxing match. Oh my god, he punched you. No way, And in the middle of a round he punched you? And who turned your who turned their head and turned their back to the to the guy who was punching them? You did, dude, Warren Spencer did. That's an awful oiva sounding name. I'm just saying he's left.
Speaker 8: In the second round and are quite Meanwhile.
Speaker 1: Moore, he's got a cross on his neck. I don't buy it. Here's the where's the Ren fans star on the othernet neck? And yeah they should be boring fag over here looks shut up pitching. I want you to recognized. Yeah, you grabbed his arm, You held onto his goddamn arm and pulled him across the ring as you turned your head, as you turned your back to him, and you got cracked, rightfully so. And his cross is bigger than yours.
Speaker 9: There trying to throw a back fire right, This is where he has to get to get some respect from Tony's you have to hurt it back.
Speaker 1: And he's still bitching about amazing and he's still bitching about it. Oh yeah, but he only knock me down because he hit me in the head earlier. That's what he's basically saying. This dude's a fucking worthless bitch.
Speaker 2: He has.
Speaker 1: There's no dignity in this.
Speaker 11: About this back.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Tony doesn't care. Tony's coming to fight. It's a look, can you hear me hit me moments away?
Speaker 1: About the dude. Dude, I'm a new fan of Tony Ferguson. Don't even know where the he is, but I'm liking this and I like I like the way he's pacing too, Like I I feel that, I feel that energy, like, just give me a just give me another second to fucking unload on this bitch and shut his ass down and shut him up.
Speaker 8: Tony was talking to the one he was sitting down.
Speaker 24: He looked down on him and he said what I assume would be something along the lines of who's boxing is worthless?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 4: Oh, the guy was talking like that.
Speaker 1: He's frustrating. Yeah, as he's bitching and runs the rotten the round hors was the one.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about, the one over yours.
Speaker 1: Makes no mistake.
Speaker 8: He took one of the hardest challenges that he put. It's got to be disheartening for you. You've been looking for all night and they seem.
Speaker 4: To happen a little no impact, it does.
Speaker 11: But also one's gotta keep chopping the tree down.
Speaker 16: Tony's not a guy You're gonna knock that knock out with one shot.
Speaker 11: Keep using the left yet, keep he's in the right hand, keep sitting up, keep kicking away with the army.
Speaker 1: I love when people miss. I look when people miss wide and stupidly, when they're all when they're all a bunch of talking ship talker, it's nice. It's nice when you when you just get out of the way with ease, it's.
Speaker 9: Hot for Spencer Ferguson, reactive but still pressuring PJ.
Speaker 16: This is the part of the pipe bend where if you will continue to use your taunts and faints and use your fundamentals, you can really separate yourself from from a guy like Tony.
Speaker 11: You've got to continue to be sharp, depense.
Speaker 9: Spencer half Purgoson blocktop. Ferguson makes it out of the loud joy back and forth, tally one.
Speaker 11: Hey fight for these two absolute let's get back at it.
Speaker 8: Wari needs to return to the body.
Speaker 4: That's the shot that he has most success or.
Speaker 8: It is that jabbed the body.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I stop set up that jab of the party, right hand up, be beautiful shot.
Speaker 24: He sets up everything once he starts going to the body. It seems like Tony really has to respect it and that opens up upstairs.
Speaker 9: Two minutes remain in this fight, Tony Bergson still walking the end finding a second and Ford win.
Speaker 1: They pounded out and then they kind of give a give everything you got towards the end of her.
Speaker 16: So this guy's showing a lot of games and ship a lot of toughness. You know, he got hit behind the head in round two, got up from a knockdown.
Speaker 1: Knock he said, don't act like that was something heroic. The dude fucking put himself in that position to get hit that way. And let's not forget that he was he grabbed the guy's arm because he was God forbid punching him in the ring.
Speaker 11: But in his moments here roots four to five love to see it.
Speaker 9: Ninety seconds to go, Spencer Piece spits out the mouth pit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a little bit of time maybe, so your tooth came out here is definitely.
Speaker 17: On the canvas.
Speaker 9: Tony Ferguson has taken a tooth for Warren Spencer. Now with a minute twenty he tries to take the undisputed title.
Speaker 1: Wow, beautiful chat, I'd settle for just a few teeth.
Speaker 8: What a what a what a heart from from.
Speaker 11: The mechanic here, lost the tooth, lost his mouthpiece. He's gonna have to bite down this final minute, guys.
Speaker 8: Good combination there lands from telling me till think he's recovered well.
Speaker 9: Putting the pedal to the metal is Tony Ferguson. The final sixty seconds, Spencer trying to swing hammers a Ferguson note, gonna be the nail.
Speaker 8: Here, Pacha, what a heart of the mechanic.
Speaker 16: I can't believe within this fight, saying within himself, still trying lost him to losing the tooth the middle of the ring, guys.
Speaker 8: Is not an easy thing to see.
Speaker 11: And uh, you know the mechanics still up ring dropped that right.
Speaker 8: Hand, Johnny extending the offense. Spen it so swims back final.
Speaker 1: Thorny Remember the old white bite sponge things that they used to have for boxers. Is like a big fucking white I think in uh was it Rocky three, it was a mister T's character that like bites in and simple explodes.
Speaker 8: In our coney back Tony of parting, relentless pressure, looking for the kill.
Speaker 9: Tony watched to remind everybody it's Tony time put mechanic trying.
Speaker 24: To put some bass in the turn twenty seconds romans in the mechanic of enough time to get the knockout he needs Tony Ferguson brilliant.
Speaker 11: Dagger's coming out of his eyes.
Speaker 9: Chan final chuckis frick Spencer, Oh.
Speaker 8: Perguson's come you shop, Tony stop, he stops.
Speaker 1: You know how much he wanted to keep going. You know it, you know and he fucking wow mechanics.
Speaker 24: Goodness, the best fight we've ever had on Misfits, Tony.
Speaker 8: Talk to me about what it means to be able to still come back.
Speaker 1: Ever on Misfits? Is this a thing? I didn't even know this was a thing until the night. I thought this was just a whole uh Andrew Sharon Andrew Sharon Tate thing. Now let's get into the pathetic fighting that we see here. But before we get into that, let's take a look at the comments. You didn't know ferguson fight you won two hundred on that fight? Nice.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't gamble anymore. I learned my lesson in the England Patriots. I don't. I don't like the gamble. But I was like, was it two thousand Jesus Christ? Was that two thousand and seven? No, probably two thousand and five. Friend of mine was a big box He's from he was from Boston, Rich and uh, he got me into like, I came from a house. We're upstate New York, right. I came from a house that was New York Jets. My dad was a Giants fan. My stepfather was a Jets fan, and uh, I would be goddamned if I became a Bills fan. So and I had to dare to be different. So when I was started hanging out with Rich, I was like, oh, yeah, these guys are cool. You know, Tony Bruski was still on the team. It was it was good. It was a good era for for the New England Patriots. And there was one and he was placing in bats and he was always telling me about it, and I'm like, why that?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm working out this mortgage company and everybody there is freaking gambling, and I'm like whatever. So I put fifty bucks on a loss and I was like, that's it. I have my tay, I'm done another I have to be cheating with them. Oh yeah, So conceal my power level check out and make sure that you have a really good like a firewall ad blocker thingy before you get into the site, because there's a bunch of shit that governmental agencies try to fuck your time up with. But and it's not even the site itself, but it's watch series dot bar unless they change it again, and there's different servers on there that you can watch it. Like if if there's a movie in the theater right now, you'll find if there's a series that's only on you know, Showtime or whatever, you'll be able to find their episodes there. You can find pretty much everything on there, but just be careful. Don't put it on your phone, because then you probably get a bunch of bullshit in the phone. Do it on a computer that's got enough blocking power so that you can watch it properly and then if it's going slow on another, then there's other like on the right hand corner. When you zoom out of the full screen, you should be able to see the other server methods that you can use in order to get a better one. I the woke Maketrix. I started watching a little bit. I just kind of skimming through it super fast to watch how ridiculous the Major Who movie was. Yeah, no problem, man, you find a lot in there. Oh and by the way, did you notice what they did with Silent Night, Deadly Night. I've played this movie for you guys on back in Joshu TV time, and I played it again, I think on FTJ Media not too long ago. I started making movie nights on it Rumble, but I got I got hit by the with the Matrix one, so I stopped doing that. That's I gotta I was able to get a strike on Rumble. I don't know if anybody's ever gotten a stroke on Rumble. I ended up getting one. It's already gone though, But yeah, what was I talking about? Silent Night, Deadly Night? The original movie and then the second one where it was awful acting. But there's this one, this one scene where it's like the brother is now the psychopath, and he goes he's walking down the street with a revolver and the guy's taking out his trash and you guy, it's where's acting. He goes garb then he just shoots the guy fron It's hilarious. That's why my friend and I used to just say that to each other, like randomly garbage drake.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the first Salent Nite Deadly Knight was decent. It was it can't be horror, horrible imagery, trauma, shit, parents being killed in front of children, raped and killed, like really bad stuff. Right, they just turned that movie into an anti Well, first of all, they caricature people who are fed up with the foreign invasion of people who hate America. And I'm not talking about immigrants in that I'm talking about the people who bring them in, the people behind highest The people behind are you know what actually controls us this country, the OI fucking vase. What they put together with the ADEL, the FEDS, and the CIA long time ago was this caricature of what a national socialists with this whole term Nazi and neo Nazi. So apparently they're making this new movie with a huge scene where the guy who goes crazy as Santa ends up killing a bunch of uh what they call it. White supremacists that have that are showing the swastika, and everybody's cheering because they're assholes and they don't understand the minutes the psychological manipulation there. First of all, you're cheering on the death of your your cousins and brothers and sisters. And you're also misinformed as to what National Socialists meant. Because if you want to act like a neo jerkoff and then act as if that's somehow what the National Socialists were about, you don't get it. And you shouldn't be flashing the swastika. The Sun's the sun wheel, the Sun's symbol, the symbol that was five thousand or more years old. You shouldn't be disgracing any of that, and then to cheer on because they're putting the stereotype out there, the stereotype that they manufactured themselves, that they that they fund and manufactured. They create groups to emulate this thing. And that's why I don't like ht, you know, homosexual truth. I don't like him, and that's why I have a stigma against Paul too, which By the way, we'll get into some of this stuff in a little bit too. That's why he's on there. But yeah, kind of bullshit. And that's what they did with the new sound Night, Deadly Knight that's coming out. Is there's a whole scene where he like goes through and kill crazy rampage, killing quote unquote neo Nazis or white supremacists or whatever. It's not Jewish at all, is it?
Speaker 27: Nope?
Speaker 1: New totally not Jewish. Wouldn't be them. What are you talking about? It's crazy talk. Let's see is aspag over here? So I love how this makes me? Yo, do you cannot showed the dun stream your fucking faggot. You're a you're a you're a gay homosexual? All right, where we're at, let's watch some more.
Speaker 9: We were just a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's get into a little bit of this. I'm gonna go fast through this fast fast. But I just wanted to see how this clear fights him. Pause at him. He every mannerism, just this de border douchebag has is feminine and it's just it's unsightly and it's not boxing terrors to take out the look at this, look at this are you guys, Are you guys fucking are you two cats? Or are you actually just because of the whole time a lot of weight, maybe it's not just a hot pink. He just acts like a fucking faggot.
Speaker 4: The whole time.
Speaker 21: To be a huge factor here.
Speaker 1: And his wide stance, his lack of footwork and his pawing. He's taking advantage of his hype. Maybe a little bit here, but he just his everything about his his his posture. I can't stand just looking at this guy fight sturning off and you know, well he's fighting a kickboxer. You know how many you know, any push chicks Tate could have landed on this motherfucker if they were just kicked by but they should have just made a kickboxing match. Tate would have fucking smoked him, period.
Speaker 16: The n shoot good chap with the body of speed on the slap from tap chap, the body's gonna set everything up for I'd love to see the picker.
Speaker 1: Man like yes, especially when you have a career like this doing a tap tap tap. He looks the more, didn't he more over here? It's just it's disgusting, and it's also discussing that he you know, seems to favor better. Somebody needs to crack this guy's face too. Somebody, somebody needs to needs to break something on this guy, because you know, every time somebody doesn't like this and they and they, they turn out better than the other guy. Their smug an unjustified ego just explodes, sets up.
Speaker 11: The right hand, sets up the right hand, beautiful selection.
Speaker 8: Big.
Speaker 19: Like.
Speaker 1: It's like Tate is also very rigid here. I'm not saying you should change stances or anything like that. I'm not saying you do that. I'm just saying he's also very rigid here. It's like he doesn't want to engage either. I'm not I'm seeing a lot of hesitation. I get, I understand a lot of things that I'm not saying right now. I get all that bullshit that you're probably gonna say. But I'm also seeing a hesitation here, and I don't I don't know what's up. I mean, grant, this guy's lanky and gangly, and he's he's doing the whole measuring out here constantly kind of, but it's just it's not respectable boxing and.
Speaker 8: Trying to frame with the left hand Pacha.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not that's not a fucking that's not a jab, that's a pot. He's not even trying to jab. He's just doing this. Like if you if you waited this whole time to this for this fight, and this is what you got. It's just just another one of those times where guess who gets fucked in the end the audience, Oh, look, it's another Jake Paul fight, because guess what you get fucked when you when it comes down to the main event, you better have liked all the other fights that happened beforehand, which, by the way, there's two at least two female fights. I don't even like watching female boxing. I think it's I think it's a disgrace, uh, not putting them down, putting down people who allow that to be accessible in society where women are getting their faces smashed in. I don't like it. I don't like it, and I don't I'm not gonna promote or support that. It's not my I'm not. That's more woke than any fucking thing else, is the Yeah, they can do anything that you can sure you sure about that? Try? Have you ever had a female cop? Are they not fucking maniac psychopath bitches who have something to prove. Are they always instigating or are they de escalating? They're not de escalators at all. They're fucking cunts. Do you think that that's a good place for them to be. Do you think they could actually hold their own even though they're the ones constantly antagonizing and then making the the male cops step in because they're constantly antagonizing and causing a problem. Do you think that's why that does?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 1: Is that the way law enforcement works. Do you think they should be out there in the in the war zone with at rifle or is that something that they should be protected from. If we had any fucking dignity as a species and as a as a as a as a as a sex, should should we not be the ones defending You know what, I'm not saying do it for the fucking Jews for their stupid fights. I'm just saying in general, No, we shouldn't be going off blowing up people and killing innocence for Jewish banking cults at all, even though that seems to be all you do you really want to send your your daughter or your your girlfriend into the meat grinder?
Speaker 11: I left him going early, Ben and not this use does a pop.
Speaker 8: He's got to make sure he let a no offset andrew a little bit with some off.
Speaker 1: Hop in his arms out like who fucking boxes like this, I'm.
Speaker 8: Flying and flying a pirowet.
Speaker 11: Right two minutes left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see this guy blood doesn't That's not that's gonna work.
Speaker 8: He's got to get here and fight him.
Speaker 9: Who is that rides an eleven fight wind Streak has not lost?
Speaker 1: Does this not infuriate you? And then he smuck Oh yeah, nod into him, shaking his head, and he has duel dot Com. Did you see that he's got duct tape on his cock or where his managina is because he's fucking loaded with estrogen and it says he's it's dual dot Com evet and he has fuck duel dot Com. They should strike him down for payment wise for even doing that. It says fuck duel dot Com on his on his cock or where they took his cock?
Speaker 11: Chase still stepping him shooting the right hand of the body. Take what gives him?
Speaker 10: He left?
Speaker 1: Oh, look he's been mewing and looks maxing. See his jaw muscles.
Speaker 8: Straight up in the air, very very high risks.
Speaker 1: I'll he doesn't know how to box. He just he just rubbed his face with his Could you imagine, Oh, I was gonna just do it's my nose or it's my chin here with my glove while somebody's fucking cracking you and it just gets pushed into your face Like there's no logic here. These people don't have the instant opportunity.
Speaker 9: The question in my mind was how can he unblind and try the eighty five plus kickboxing pals?
Speaker 1: What am I looking at the hands? Naturally?
Speaker 26: Is that what he is?
Speaker 1: He's part goat because he's not the greatest of all time.
Speaker 24: Below for agrew Tate right now, it's allowing him to snap that job.
Speaker 1: In on the fuck duel dot Com on his on his uh on this sidomized ask too.
Speaker 8: But it's a high risk, high reward game.
Speaker 1: I guess he's looking for sponsors.
Speaker 8: To more pay ship the champion. Not looking.
Speaker 11: The big power shot the sky.
Speaker 8: With the right half tain of boys faces. You would have been better at not doing this.
Speaker 1: He fights like he's trying to, like he's doing this the whole time, like he's holding back.
Speaker 2: He's like like a.
Speaker 1: Like two girls are two cats fighting. It's so fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Through the first round.
Speaker 8: He was boxed pretty cleanly.
Speaker 24: Right now he's thinking it a bit dirty.
Speaker 8: And Andrew has maybe adaptations yet more more act with the right hand.
Speaker 10: The chances.
Speaker 16: You used to let that shot good chat Chase right there, Andrew rolled off nicely and the chase is really doing left head.
Speaker 24: Hand starting to look clean.
Speaker 8: He holds his hand. Chase right there.
Speaker 9: He saw chasing a lot on the porch, blittering up the ribs of Chase. The more two minutes remain in round three, overtakes the center, Chase some more four hugging than punching so far.
Speaker 1: In the fourth frame one minute left, hunching back into the.
Speaker 9: Clinch cast Chase the more biggust opportunity of his lifetime, catapulting himself to superstart him for a highlight.
Speaker 12: Over the COVID.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 16: He's doing what you doing, trying to wrestle and Chase and really make it a difficult for him in they're pushing it.
Speaker 8: She chased the cows the curate Yeah, round you land again, Chase some more, uploading ninety seconds ago last year to Chase Madams close round for.
Speaker 24: Sure, I just Tapott in five years, possibly showing that age.
Speaker 9: All the dimensions of Anthrew Kate proud of continuing their disappointment to more trying to look for a pig shot here the referees.
Speaker 16: Really letting to more because the shove he just tingles how much, how physically he is letting it.
Speaker 1: Get Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: And normally referee normans let happens.
Speaker 11: No, you're right, it's a bush shot inside for the more take clinches up.
Speaker 8: The jurious to be good chase. The more chick did.
Speaker 1: They put all the money into the production and they couldn't get a good ref Like, what are they doing.
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 8: They're going toe to toe in the chair.
Speaker 11: Hold him down there still a two hundred and twenty pound botty.
Speaker 1: Of the top rights.
Speaker 8: All's over, stop ball. Then he got hurt right there with the right opercut on the tough shot.
Speaker 9: Chase the more shot put in a way, the Cobra has never been the king of the chuckle two minutes, been the champion of the work.
Speaker 8: Huge hort shot, the uppercut landed, he swarms him.
Speaker 24: And he's not able to try the second shot that he needs against such an experience.
Speaker 1: That's not on how you load a punch.
Speaker 11: Andrew Tate able to weather the storm. Tied him up nice there, Riley.
Speaker 8: He used some smart getrol tactics beause he was definitely hurting.
Speaker 9: Chase to the upper cut takee poys Andrew Kate good recoverability on display, but the champion clearly pressured.
Speaker 8: Was so much time to work him the different him. He laid again, Chase some more unloading. The legs are locked on Andrew t the fatigue.
Speaker 11: He's had the rights right, Andrew Tate.
Speaker 8: Top g is latuted.
Speaker 1: That's the most not because he's a good boxer or he has any surgical precision whatsoever.
Speaker 8: Or continues the offense.
Speaker 1: Now he's fucking with him? Really you that smot.
Speaker 8: The more lying down Tank, the confidence is growing.
Speaker 16: Which they choose, the more who could have predicted.
Speaker 8: Have chased the more with bloody up the top g like this bag up for Chip. What does a dream trade have left? And he's down to staprial to side. Here here's a push.
Speaker 11: Jo wasn't the punch, but still the more right in front of him continues.
Speaker 9: To strike take eating shut after shun try to escape.
Speaker 1: This could be the beginning of the end, and he still runs at him like it's like the retarded kid that you don't It's like, uh, we retard strength over here. He wants to fight. Just let him, just let him, just let him. He's gonna look really bad if you hit the retard.
Speaker 9: It's about the translation from kickboxing to boxing fially and the bad habits to.
Speaker 8: Take percent to himself.
Speaker 24: But we've also talked about an eighty bike career, a thirty nine year old man.
Speaker 8: Does he have the ability to reinvent himself so late in his career?
Speaker 11: And the answer is clearly no.
Speaker 8: If he's never followed the hind guard, if he's always got this way.
Speaker 24: In the last moment of this round, he's not gonna somehow summon those skills.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, we get it, we get it right, Okay, good, I'm done with that shit, but we get it. That's kind of sad. Yeah, exactly. In Cowboys offense, I made him practice in high heels. Funny, anyone with minimum skills could have wrecked man Bun. Yeah, I fucking hate that gay ass name. Yeah, yeah, me too. School children write better stories. Nice. You guys know who this retarded is? Connor Murphy. He's a He's a whack of doodle. I was just I had forgotten about it and I faded again. Let's see, let's throw this one up here for a second. Let's before we transition into all that, let's make sure there's nobody over on you YouTube. Yep, all right, I mean there are, but I know it's FTJ. Just people watching in silence. All right, it sounds good. And then and then then screwballs over here.
Speaker 8: You can't do that, dude.
Speaker 1: My guess is you're black, just say, or some of the other person whose opinion I don't respect. Oh wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on, I guess I guess some exclusive footage of the anthony. These are the things that people might have missed when we first watched it because of the shortening of the fight. So let me just go ahead and get this. I wonder if guy Will will chime it again and bitch at me. Let's see, I think.
Speaker 8: Jake has a chance that is slimp to them.
Speaker 28: I'm going to shock the world and pull up the biggest upset in sports history.
Speaker 8: Run Rabbit, Run, Rabbit, Run, run roun.
Speaker 29: H If I can kill you, oh kill you a sharp Relax, Relax, I'm a serious file.
Speaker 9: You're gonna go.
Speaker 8: London bridges falling down, falling down, falling down, London bridges falling down, falling down. Oh, you're a wrestler. You're a wrestler. That holy, that's what I'm a likum.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, twisted his ankle too.
Speaker 8: I'm sure. Let's go, baby, let's go.
Speaker 12: It's fine, right, you look stupid.
Speaker 25: You played games, and when you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes.
Speaker 2: You deserves.
Speaker 1: It has has. I know Dann and White said something prior to the fight. I don't know if he's come out and gloated yet.
Speaker 2: He may not.
Speaker 1: Let's see, let's see if we can find anything on that. Uh, it's probably gonna pull up old ship. No, is this the one? I think he had something on his sleeve.
Speaker 9: This might be it.
Speaker 1: This is four hours ago. Let's see any wait. Reaction to jakes Fall's last versus to Tommy don't know. I don't care about that one. That was the old one. Let's see, yeah, I don't care about that when we saw that one.
Speaker 25: This is too long though, of all time, of all time, and every fight that's ever happened. But you look at those two separately, and and you know it just it wasn't there night tonight, and it wasn't an exciting fight.
Speaker 27: I thought I would win against Anthony, But here I am with a broken jaw learning the hard way.
Speaker 1: I'll heal because what just happened, what I think that was, I don't know, man Like, I don't trust anything that Jake does because he's that much of a fucking, you know, lying piece of shit. Jue who I seen tied up in at Teflin prior to an event one time. Yeah, he's got his little his little saturn square on his head, and I'll tied up in the dumb shit because people take things literal that are not supposed to be taken literal, and that goes to sugar level of intellect of this insane, schizophrenic, fucking tribe of retards.
Speaker 12: Saw was yes, Jake Paul finding out there's levels.
Speaker 4: Smirk to blunt, no nonsense comments. White appeared vindicated as the reality of elite heavyweight power collided with YouTube hype, turning Jake Paul's bravado into a brutal Lesson watched five millions.
Speaker 25: Chop that calf kick, you know, the whole first round. He couldn't had a better first round and then he got caught.
Speaker 20: Do you feel it's one of those things where like he got caught or is it one of those things where had man age might be catching up swim, he might be slimmed down a different fight that.
Speaker 25: Could be Listen, getting caught is getting caught.
Speaker 4: Since Anthony Joshua brutally stopped Jake Paul in the sixth round of their heavyweight showdown, sending Paul to the hospital with a broken jaw and multiple fractures, the combat sports world, he doesn't stop talking. Paul's injury was severe enough that he underwent surgery for titanium plates and teeth were good.
Speaker 1: He looks Maxing, Yeah, he just looks Max the hard way. Now we gotta get Clovicular to fight somebody so he can looks Max and uh, you know it'll be covered under his insurance.
Speaker 4: In the fight, thinking for my own credibility, this is what I asked for fight and thank you.
Speaker 25: That's a fucking bad idea.
Speaker 1: No, this is this is pre fight. This is what I had already seen. Why they square it off like this? He started out.
Speaker 4: Now held skepticism about Paul's viability at the highest levels of boxing.
Speaker 25: Right, Oh Jesus, that's a fucking bad idea. That's a bad idea. But let me tell you what a lot of people watch that one?
Speaker 4: Will you watch it?
Speaker 9: Sure?
Speaker 25: You know what everybody's tuning in for on that one? Yeah, I think everybody's gonna get what they finally been waiting for.
Speaker 4: Analysts are now calling the entire build up and aftermath a Tom and Jerry show, arguing the outcome was inevitable from the moment the fight was announced. According to several boxing insiders, Jake Paul spent months playing the loud, cartoonish provocateur, while Anthony Joshua stayed silent, calculated, and patient, much like a predator, waiting for the punchline. When the bell rang, the comedy ended fast. Joshua's power timing and ring IQ completely overwhelmed Paul, leading to a knockout That stunt.
Speaker 1: IQ. Okay, now, now, this is a bunch of tied together bullshit without any post fight commentary. They lied click bait bullshit. Yeah, no, all gay shit from everybody else except for it in a way. Yeah, okay, fucking pitches. Waste my time? What it got going on over here? I'm going to be just as why would you want to put this in four K when it was shot in like seven twenty or whatever?
Speaker 9: The hell?
Speaker 1: Bullshit camera and computer. Gypsy Crusader uses like, oh, four k sixty phrase per second for for what purpose? Why so you can have a bigger fucking file, It says the clip that made Gypsy Cursader famous. Let's see, let's see what the hell this is about. It's nine minutes long.
Speaker 30: You're a racist, you're so political, you were homophobic, you're.
Speaker 1: On there nobody's home list. Versus that that term is retarded. And if you understand what words mean and what suffixes and prefixes, and you know, none of that makes sense. No, being anti or disgusted because it's natural to be repulsed by a certain behavior doesn't make you afraid of it. Bobia is a fear. Nobody is afraid of a gay guy unless there's eight of them and you're in prison. There's no nobody says, oh my god, pink Fedora.
Speaker 8: Glittered.
Speaker 1: No, nobody does that. It's not it's not a phobia. That's just that's just a way of like psychologically mind fucking somebody so that they're like, no, I'm not. I'm not, I'm not o woo. It's like no when people are This is why I hate people who support the bullshit agenda of the Jews in media by repeating their fucking retarded words gen Z and their stupid fucking lexicon of retarded words. It's all to erode and destroy intellect standards and the perversions that they're pushing through with that. It's a disgusting calling somebody a homophobe. In getting back to the topic here is retarded. No, It's okay to be repulsed by strange behavior, especially strange behavior that probably has something to do with some other predatorial child behavior that they're really either suppressing or not suppressing and are actually acting on. So sorry if I don't just see the surface bullshit, Like you know, even the Harvey Milk asshole was in Nambla Man Boy Love Association. They're all, most of them rooted in that kind of behavior where they're child predators and you think it's some like whatever that he'll willing grace bullshit, like whether they put you on sitcoms and try to make it acceptable like they're like they're normal people know their scarred, damaged fucked up mentally ill people or chemically fucked up people by injections. It's not it's not a normal thing to be more like a sodomite, to be more like a jew. That's not that's not okay. I'm not saying everybody has to be a child, you know, making children, because most of them shouldn't be making children, because you don't want more of them around, more of their sick mentality in the world. But also you shouldn't be freaking congratulating them in and giving them an applause for their bravery for being fucking predators and being disgusting and being having a deviant lifestyle that is repulsive to you. If you don't find value in the repulsiveness, then you should be able to express that however way you see fit. And you shouldn't be fucking shunned for saying I don't like mentally ill people who are sexual deviance and perverts. Oh, you're such a homophobe. No, I'm not afraid of them. Sorry, Sorry, you learn what words mean, you dumb fucking cunt.
Speaker 12: Yes, just about yes.
Speaker 10: Do you know how much people commit suicide because of you?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 12: Well, they don't know what to say, I gotta you know, I gotta move along. They get stars struggle most.
Speaker 1: A nice flag, dumb cunt?
Speaker 12: How old are you?
Speaker 29: Oh?
Speaker 10: Sorry, I did not see you.
Speaker 12: It's okay. How old are you? And you're and you're gay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Why what attracted the girl? Why are you gay?
Speaker 1: We don't know that. You know what you think? Is it popular because your influence? And that's how fucked up you are. That's how fucked up the system is. That's how fucked up social media is. That's how fucked up every influence on your children.
Speaker 10: Is you?
Speaker 1: Are you really? Or is it just a phase that goes that people go through or is it like a mis signaling that you've been taught means something that it doesn't mean because you're appreciating because you're also one of them, a female that you might be appreciating attributes and other females that you don't have, or that you're growing into because you're maturing and that's your it's not it's not a sexual attraction, but it's like a curiosity attraction to what may be in store for you. But somebody comes along during that time of your development and says, this means that, and here's a bunch of social media to prove it, and then you start telling yourself, well, this is socially acceptable or it's the outlier thing, that it's all the rage and it's cool. Then you start saying that you're a girl who likes girls because the social pressure of wanting to encourage these weird things to happen. And then you start acting in carrying out in your life like that. And what does that do besides scar you for life or damage you for life in the mind and the eyes of a male who will never look at you the same again. And your chances of actually having a normal family life in the future is probably gone if they know your past, and they might be into the kink of it of it, but there's going to come a time where they're going to be you know, a higher value person isn't going to want something that is that confused that they would do something like that and take it to that level. You say you like girls, you look like you're seventeen, eighteen nineteen. Maybe I don't know, it's hard to tell when they look like a five twenty p you know image, But yeah, identifying you yourself as who as who you think you are before your age of twenty five, I think is pribace sily too, especially if you're going the deviant path. Either that it's like you should know who you are because of what you were what you are, Like if you're a male, you're a man who likes women. Hey, you're a female, you're a female who likes men. But I want to stand for and to the fact that you have a symbol, or that you have a fucking flag, or you have like this stupid design. You get the spectrum. Yeah, autism is a spectrum too. You have the spectrum of the colors here and you got this. You're basically saying that you, as a as a gay person, have commandeered the entire light spectrum for yourself, when every other flag on the planet for countries only uses up to three colors. But you're special and you're gonna take all of the light. Does that kind of seem a little like Illuminati to you? Like who might be pushing this ship? The fact that they're using the color spectrum to the rainbow, they're they're they're ruining something that used to be a children's thing. Like you draw pictures, you color the rainbow. Now when you do that it's talking about, Oh, your son's gay or your daughter is gay because they like rainbows, like you're the ones that made that fucking ugly, not children who are innocent. It doesn't mean what you think. It means as a as a creepy, fucking predator adult.
Speaker 12: Why are you gay?
Speaker 1: What are you sure.
Speaker 12: You ever been?
Speaker 1: You're never had a boyfriend, but it says you're now chatting with a random stranger, say stand with Hong Kong against the CCP. You both like LGBTQ? Is it telling you what you like? I? Are you sure? Are you sure they were correct on that last statement? You both knew? Huh? Does it sound like he does?
Speaker 12: So you just gave up.
Speaker 28: And just so let me see if I understand this. So you went out with a boyfriend. Once it didn't go well, you gave up and then quit the team?
Speaker 9: Is that is that?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 17: That? Is that?
Speaker 12: What happened?
Speaker 4: That's great?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 10: I was bisexual?
Speaker 11: So just so just greedy?
Speaker 28: Then ask you something, How does a federal old girl get in their mind that they're bisexual?
Speaker 12: How does that happen? Who put that thought in their brain?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh fucking vey disattracted to us sexual understand no, no, no, because there would be limitations to what you would do if you had a proper family, proper up ring, and you would be not impulsively jumping to conclusions before you even know what your body and your brain are doing. When you're developing signals being hijacked by demons, and then you being conditioned or programmed into believing that they mean something that they don't mean. He's asking you, when did that happen? Because it happened.
Speaker 12: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 11: See, it doesn't make it.
Speaker 1: So far on this particular interaction, I can say that I one hundred percent stand with Paul here, and I think I've actually explained more than he said, explaining already sense.
Speaker 12: Do you want to know why? Doesn't make any sense? Sure your opinion, it's not my opinion. This is facts.
Speaker 28: How in God's name could you possibly have the life experience at.
Speaker 12: Five years old to know that if you are gay.
Speaker 28: Or bisexual, the natural thought process should be to be straight. If you are innocent, and no one is tainting the way that you think and or misguiding it.
Speaker 12: Or subverting, the natural course should be you like boys and boys like you, And that's the way.
Speaker 17: It is this.
Speaker 28: Different ideology that you have. You don't have the life experience to say that you have it.
Speaker 10: You can't.
Speaker 12: It's not possible. You don't have You've only Okay, i'll simplify it for you.
Speaker 25: Ready.
Speaker 12: Let's say that.
Speaker 28: Your entire life, you've only ate boloney sandwiches. Your entire life, that's all you ate is blooney sandwich.
Speaker 1: Now, mind you, he has a prison experience, so there's probably a hard boiled dig to go with it, right, And then.
Speaker 28: I come and I give you a prime rib steak and you say I don't want it because I don't like it.
Speaker 12: Well, how could you know you don't like it? You've never tried it?
Speaker 10: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: Do you understand what I'm saying?
Speaker 31: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: So how is it possible? That's that's my question. You don't. It's you shouldn't think this way I've had.
Speaker 10: Do you want to hear something. I've had four relationships and I'm in one right now with the girl.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying. No, that's not experienced. No, that's not experience.
Speaker 1: That's just that's just that you're right, because at your age, you're still not developed experience comes with time. I understand having experiences, yeah, but if they're all the wrong experiences, that's only going to damage your outlook anyway. Understand like, people who care about you are supposed to protect you from outside influences that are wickedly evil, predatorial and corrupting to penetrate your bubble while you're developing, and then as their reward for doing a good job protecting you, they then have to go through the heartache of letting go someday and hoping that that they did a good enough job that you'll remain uncorrupted by this world and that they'll always be their phone, call away or whatever if you ever need them. You know what I mean? Like, this is this is what parents are supposed to do. This is what families, other family members are supposed to do. This is what good friends are supposed to do. They're supposed to keep you on their track, on the rails without going off the rails. There's so many other things, giant mag of social media trying to pull your your train off the cars, but family is supposed to be there to shield that. Now, if it gets to the I mean it is, does that mean that some people are gonna not be convinced. Like, let's let's take away all the other influences that could make people even come up with this idea on their own. Do you think it's natural that someone in a good family environment, let's just call it a small town, so there's not like a bunch of like, you know, weird examples of deviate lifestyle in front of them for them to be you know, and and you know, have an impression upon them or whatever, and they're not watching movies and all those other bullshit. Let's just say that they're having a normal life Saturday morning cartoons or whatever, back before they were corrupted to like it. The messaging is everywhere now, so you can't just say that, oh that nobody inflicts me. Let's do it this way now. It's bullshit. You're encouraged and rewarded for a lifestyle as a way of the system destroying that which it's which is its target, which is the society itself. Family, the ability to have families, the ability to have the family that you're currently in before you even try to make your own family, to have that be disrupted and weakened and have tragedy and heart again, it meaning corruption like this. If those influences weren't there, how would you know how to arrange the ends? And you know what I mean, how would you what through what filter and what suggestions? If you didn't have those suggestions, would you have come up with the idea that you would would this way? You would shrug it off if you thought daydreaming like like, I don't think there's a sexual element here at the even at that age. I think it's more of a I'm playing. I'm LARPing my life and I today, I'm LARPing this live action role playing to see if I like it, and then I'm gonna larp this the other day, and tomorrow i'm gonna be an astronaut, and the next day I'm going to be a fire engine, and over here I'm gonna be a fucking cop. It's like you're just LARPing. You're pretending to be something, and you don't want anybody to interfere with your delusions and your illusion until you've played it out long enough to decide, because you think that you think that you are so wise and nobody can teach you anything. This is why, fucking you know, the youth is being lost right now gen Z and whatever the hell came after that, because gen Z is like in their twenties now, right, So what about this what is this generation called? They're being told that they're more independent than they already you know, and and wise into ways, and more autonomous at younger and younger ages, and then they get defiant against the parents and people who want to try to teach them, guide them and not let them be lost to the system, to the system that will find a way to exploit and ruin them, and the people in that system will exploit and ruin them. And they're there. There are chances of a normal life and family in the future is being greatly diminished through the process. Excuse me, I burned. We have to continue to be the family. And I something wants to call me an uncle. I was called an uncle an uncle. I guess it's a it's a gen Z bullshit derogatory term to say that you are out of touch. I'm not out of touch. They're fucking idiots. They don't have they don't have the life experience to be calling somebody else out of touch for simply trying to care, for caring about what happens to mankind and younger people, and who does who will stand up and say something when bad influences are present or bad ideas are being conducted, capitalized and suggested by people their own age to do things their way, or they say one thing, they tell you not to do it their way, but they do it their way, and they tell you how they did it, like clavicular. Oh yeah, I don't think anybody should be doing steroids at fourteen. By the way, I did steroids at fourteen. Well, if people look up to you, they're gonna be like, yeah, fuck that it worked for him, at least they think it did, because nobody thinks about the long term. The fact that the guy is like currently right now sterile and takes math and does all kinds of stupid other things, is losing his physique, is coked out of his mind or meth out of his mind most of the time, and doesn't realize that through puberty he probably would have end up looking the same as he does now anyway, but he thought he had to expedite the process. The only thing you expedited was is his death, because it's it's the same as like hitting the knightes in your vehicle. You can only do that so many times. If for you to kill the engine, So if you're gonna, if you're gonna hit, then hit the noos that early. And often you're just you're destroying the engine, You're gonna you're you're you're bringing your you're aging yourself rapidly. And then to say well don't do what I did, well, asshole. If if what you did is what you're presenting to the world by being whatever looks maxing level you are, you know, it's like all the things that made you what you are, or what you think made you what you are that you say you did are going to be that where people pay their attention to because that's what they're going to try to achieve. Doesn't matter that you say, well, well I did it, but it's off limits for you. Well, that's just you know what that does that makes them do it more. By telling somebody they can't have something, and if it's dangerous as fuck, they'll be like, oh yeah. And if you don't realize that as a quote unquote influence or a public figure, that you're you're having that impact and you're making that impression on people and just the simple power suggestion or the or the or the correlation of this is what this person looks like and this is what they did boo. It's like you have to take more responsibility for that, and you shouldn't be charging people fifty dollars a month to listen to your looks, maxing how to be a man and still put on makeup with your like this this bone smash. Yeah, you know what, get in the ring. If you want to be bone smashed in the cheeks, at least at least achieve it in a in a more masculine way. Don't be sitting there with the tap tap tap tap like a queer.
Speaker 10: You expect me to have? Do you expect me to know how freaking no?
Speaker 12: I expect you. No, you're missing the point. Well why are you?
Speaker 1: Why are you in a relationship with that girl? Weirdo? And then you throw it back like you're you're trying to play a logic game that doesn't have any logic, and then you're trying to hang people up on your stupidity. He's not saying that.
Speaker 28: Expect you to want to be with boys. This thought process that you have now is alien. Somebody put it there. I'm actually who did.
Speaker 10: No one did I was choosing to be air.
Speaker 28: What's your relationship like with your father? What's your relationship like with what's your relationship like with your father?
Speaker 1: He's not there?
Speaker 12: What about mom?
Speaker 10: Same thing?
Speaker 12: Yeah, they approve of your lifestyle. They approve of this.
Speaker 1: Then they then they promoted like if if you're all, then you have liberal retard family parents that want to use you as a as a talking piece, as a as a centerpiece under on their coffee table, meaning you know, the topic of discussion, a little badge for them to wave around because look at us, and we're so hip, we're hip parents and at the at the at the detriment of their children, the parents are encouraging. It sounds like if she's being honest anyway.
Speaker 12: Are they liberals? Yeah, vote for Biden. Liberals vote for Biden.
Speaker 10: They didn't vote this year. They really didn't really they they didn't care.
Speaker 12: But are they liberals? Did they vote for Hillary last year?
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't tear down her flag on her fucking wall, so that should tell you something.
Speaker 12: They didn't vote, How do you know?
Speaker 29: They told you so?
Speaker 28: They didn't vote at all, So they have no political ideology? Then yeah, that's full of ship.
Speaker 10: They know a lot.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's that.
Speaker 28: Not only are you lying to me, you're lying to yourself now, because there's no way that you went and got that gay pride flag all by yourself.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what do you think of this? Tough girl?
Speaker 1: What do you think of niggers?
Speaker 12: Like saying, yeah, what do you think of.
Speaker 10: I'm a part of a black family?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, are you adopted by?
Speaker 10: No? No?
Speaker 12: What how do you have black in your family?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: What did she is?
Speaker 17: She?
Speaker 12: She married?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: That's disgusting. Do they have children?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 28: I bet well they will, God forbid, Maybe she'll wise up and get away from How old.
Speaker 16: Is she.
Speaker 10: My aunt?
Speaker 30: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 12: You don't know how old she is? Oh well, but you know she's dated that she's married to some But she does.
Speaker 10: We have she has three children and they're in their twenties now, my cousins.
Speaker 12: She's so she had children with her.
Speaker 32: What a waste?
Speaker 12: What a waste? They probably they probably look like that. That's right, what they look like a bunch of kids.
Speaker 2: This is what they do.
Speaker 21: That's what they look like.
Speaker 3: Babies.
Speaker 8: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 10: Let me get this straight.
Speaker 30: You were you're so political, you were homophobic and you're.
Speaker 12: On this, Yes, just to tell everyone about Yes.
Speaker 10: Do you know how much people commit suicide because of you?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 1: No, they do that because they're unstable and everything that they're trying to present to the world is a larp and it's an act, and they're not completely one hundred percent. They don't have an identity. That's why they want to create an identity. But they're guessing at what is going to make them happy, and they're being influenced by outside influences that are telling them that this will make you happy, and then they do things that they can't undo, like hormone treatment or having shit cut off, and they're emotionally unstable because they were fucking led down a bad path by poor influences and suggestions the whole goddamn time, the whispering in the ear, and now their entire life is fucked and they commit suicide because they're unstable. They were unstable in the beginning, and they're more unstable now. And then somebody this is why they don't want ridicule, by God, because ridicule in the beginning would have prevented all that, because they would have been shamed from doing stupid things that would have ruined their lives forever, Ridicule, criticism, the things that they tried to keep out of the world, Those are the things that would protect people because it's in a in a world where where crazy isn't challenged. Nobody knows where the line is. No one knows when they've crossed it. And it's not about protecting the social norms. It's about what's right and wrong that doesn't change based on the society. Right is still right, and wrong is still wrong. True is still true, and false is still false. Good, And it doesn't matter if the rest of the fucking world is wrong. It doesn't change what right is.
Speaker 8: But it's not Yes, it is.
Speaker 12: We don't need you people in this world. Go to where you belong.
Speaker 10: We don't belong.
Speaker 28: Yes you do, you belong, Yes, you belong because you are demonspons, and I'm tired of opportunity.
Speaker 1: That Now, well, this is the part where i I'm all right, fuck you, Paul, Okay, this is where it changes. Okay, if you were trying to get through to her now, you're only going to make her double down on everything that she believes about herself now because of the way you're acting. If this was truly about, Oh, this is my mission, this is my cause. Well, isn't your mission to make people better? To pull them out of the matrix, to make them realize that they've been due by the fucking Jewish manipulation hand or the the cult of society? And you're trying to bring them You're like, you're like a deep programmer or bringing them up. If this isn't your if you're if you're not doing that, well, then all you're doing is you're you're shitting on a fucking fifteen year old right now. This is where it gets counterproductive. This is why I have a problem with them, because now you're gonna you're you're gonna make her solidify her position not only with you, but in life now because she finally got challenged, and she got challenged and then she got insulted. Now you're calling her a demon spawn and all this other shit because you don't appreciate what her other family members have done. How is that reflective of her? I don't know. But if your if your goal was to get her to think about and reflect upon what her position is, you lost it at this point, at this very point, you fucked it all up on purpose. It seems like because she didn't she wasn't an easy convert. She wasn't she wasn't going to take to your your you know, your soccerate in which wasn't very soccerate and method of you know, asking the right questions to get people to think about their position and then maybe have a realization during a debate where then they realized that they have been misinformed or maybe that their position isn't as solid as they thought it was before, and then it gives them time then and then over time they start to scrutinize it a little bit more, and then they pulled themselves out of wrong thinking into into more clarity of thought. If that was what you were attempting to do, which is what I actually attempt to do on my channel, is just get people to the point where they start asking questions themselves and self and and and then reflect do I actually believe this or is it something that I've heard parroted a bunch of times? Is it the pressures and the the inference or the in the impression that you get brom everything that's thrown at you that this is how life is and that these things are acceptable, and like what is it that your heart tells you? What is it that if you had a connection with something higher than yourself, that's a benevolent creator that loves you, or your family that should be reflective of that love as well. If you have all those and they're all good, and they're all good examples of this, like in your life, if your family is good, are you going to be able to think? Are you going to be unthinking and programmable? I think if you have that love and that support system around you, you're gonna chances are you're not going to be imprinted as easily because the positive is all around you, just like the ninety essential nutrients being in you. You have your your, your, your, your support shield, your your your shields are up, and the toxins in the environment aren't going to get to you and harm you as as badly because you already have your defense systems and because you already have your love and your support network of your family. Now, if that's not what you have and those aren't good, and that that's there's one example in your life that's actually destructive and traumatic for you, like a father or a mother or uncle or whatever. And then Paul comes along, shouldn't he be bringing the warmth. Wouldn't that be more effective showing people what could be even if they don't ever experience it, you know, someone who actually cares. Wouldn't that be more impactful? Wouldn't that have more of a lasting impression on someone? Wow, this person I don't even know, and they shared they showed more care for me than anybody in my family even does. Then you'll think back, well, maybe my grandma, but she's been gone for X amount of years. You know, I haven't felt that way since I used to go to Grandma's house. And then if you see if it happens to you with a stranger who happens honestly, truthfully care about you, then you know it's possible to happen again. And then even that is enough to make you start to take control of yourself and not let other people drag you down into the hell and drag you off the track. So I don't think what Paul does and this and like it when it comes to this, when this is the pivotal point here, I don't think it's helpful. I think it's actually like he's already decided that their garbage and now he's going to try to expedite their demise. And I don't find any nobility in that whatsoever.
Speaker 10: There's so much the Bible.
Speaker 28: There's so much stuff in the Bible. Yeah, well God hates that's why he smites them.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, see this is bullshit too, like these were all which which when you're talking about though, the one from the Tanakh, the jew Bible, the one that you put like you got to you got your wires crossed their big guy, are you talking about the l you're talking about Saturn Satan, like the one that actually promotes all the perversion also pretends and in their bullshit book that they are against it, even though their Talmut also says, yeah, little kids, sodomy is great, especially if the kids on the Boys under nine. Right. Oh, well that that seems a lineup really good with with Islam. Gee, it's almost as if they're the same fucking thing.
Speaker 12: He hates, he said, he sends He sends them to hell.
Speaker 28: That's why he destroyed Sodom and Gomora because there was nothing but a degeneracy and h and the degenerates and corruption.
Speaker 1: There's more about that story then, Yeah, okay, well sell Themmura. They were acting against God blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Uh do you know what what Jews behave like in every day? Do you know what they do with their children? Do you think that maybe that story was presented to a more uh ethical and moral public for the purpose of showing that maybe they are these people who like to mask their true behaviors by projecting. Would just have been They're really good at it describing that type of depravity, weren't they, And back when the Saturn colt was in full swing, that's exactly how they ran their societies. So now that they want people to not see them mags that would they not make a story up? Would they not make a fucking bullshit story up about something like that and say that all that is why God smited it, don't you know? And that is why it was right. It couldn't have been a volcanic eruption or whatever the fuck it might have actually really been. It's just God smited them because they were a fut bucking yep, like the Fuddruckers. That restaurant. I always think it says foot Buckers. I would not eat a burger from there.
Speaker 12: Destroyed what.
Speaker 10: God with the man.
Speaker 12: God slept with the man. God hates it, period end of story. Yeah, sure he does. Why are you so afraid? Indeed I am?
Speaker 1: Actually, it says the person with the rainbew flag above her head, not to you know, that's the irony. Isn't lost than anybody? I don't think.
Speaker 12: I'm Catholic and I've been in the Catholic church.
Speaker 1: Well, Catholic makes you more of a Jew than anything else, bro, I mean more than Christian all my life.
Speaker 12: And I know very very well what God says about the.
Speaker 1: Right because you read from a Jew book. Good good for you. You're retarded and He is very clear.
Speaker 12: And you know something. You want to know how I know God hates the Learn how I know?
Speaker 2: Learn how I know?
Speaker 12: Let me tell you why?
Speaker 1: Because what is the purpose of this? You're supposed to so if you don't want God to hate you, you should stop being gay?
Speaker 9: Is that what she?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 1: What is the purpose of this now or is it to say no, God has your number? And is it going to kill you or that you're going to go to hell?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: What what is the messaging that you're trying to present to a young girl right now? And why are you doing that how do you not feel like a predator yourself by doing this? Paul has some problems actually know the bibble like I do. Yeah, and and and you know, hubrists and narcissism is certainly not off the list.
Speaker 12: God's first commandment to man one of his first things that he told.
Speaker 1: Me commandments, see what I mean? The Ten Commandments were the mosaic bullshit?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, those are content. There's a contingency here, or not a contingency what do they call there's a there's a caveat here that's between that group of degenerate, fucking scum that we today called Jews, so that they wouldn't tear each other apart, like like Piranhas. It's only a completely depraved society that you have to tell them in writing that killing each other is bad. They have to have absolutely zero moral compass and have absolutely complete and utter lack of empathy, lack of compassion, and can be completely indifferent to cruelty for them to have to have it written down that they're The rule is, don't kill each other, don't fuck it, hurt each other's girl, girlfriends or wives. Don't steal because you're criminals, because your little hand rubbing merchant thieves. Don't steal from each other. It's the law of the stranger. The whole entire Ten Commandments is the law of the stranger. They did not apply to people that weren't fucking them, and that takes the morality away from it, because all those things that they say not to do to make sure that their society doesn't collapse, or that their little tribal community of dirty, smelly fucks doesn't collapse.
Speaker 12: Is duse.
Speaker 1: Are the rules? At least these ten try to follow this And when you have the itch and the urge because you're a bunch of schizophrenic fucks to do all these horrible things on this list, doing this, doing the people outside of our community, that's what it is. Go out against the world and commit all that to that against them because they're not us. That kind of takes away the morality of the Ten Commandments, doesn't it, just a little bit. And he's espousing this like it means something. No, idiot, you're a stranger who stumbled across the book thought that somehow you self identified with this bullshit. This is how they get you. This is how Catholicism gets people. That's how even Christianity gets people because people don't understand it. Not all Christians like that, but a lot of them are. And they read that thinking, yeah, But the funny joke here is that they think the Jews are like they think they're one of us. They think they they don't realize that this is a predatorial religion based on their death. The whole thing is comprised to be a promise to us and a threat against them that are odd is going to kill everybody that isn't us.
Speaker 12: Man was go forth and be fruitful. Do you understand you know what that means?
Speaker 1: No, it says be fruity and blow a guy right.
Speaker 28: It needs to go forth and to have children. When you were having you are engaging in degenerates. They cannot have children. You are committing a sin.
Speaker 1: So gay sex is something you can't say online. They want, they want anybody to have it, but they don't allow to talk about it. That's interesting.
Speaker 5: Why do I care?
Speaker 1: Oh that fucking guy. This guy's a degenerate too. Let's see where were we are with Oops, I didn't mean to click. My finger slipped. Okay, here we are. Well, let's go back to the chat real quick. We got for time. That's not bad. Good tell me quiz dan when I always tell Okay, you know what, this one's hard to read them go to the other one. Let's see where we're atv WI and I, Oh, you guys only got out to nye gee gee or that word?
Speaker 28: Uh?
Speaker 1: What did Len say? Give me a generation of youth that I'll make an army.
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yes, right? And that's all because they control the media, and they control what influences your children. That's why calling somebody an influencer tells you exactly what you need to know about social media and why fucking the internet was here in the first place, and why they built it the way they did, and why they allow the things that you don't think they should be able to say to be said. Meaning while that kind of goes against them though, they want the criticism. They want to hate because they have up and coming and getting dangerous and more dangerous every day for Americans anti Semitism laws. This is all part of the periam right perium that's coming.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love I love doing a show for five people. It makes me so happy. I know that my message is really getting out there. It's phenomenal now there's like one hundred people watching on all platforms. But still it's kind of just making jokes here, all right, we got thirty three percent of it, yes, or or being gay their whole identity, and they can't turn back, right, Carig, I have three of you every morning in coffee style Carrigs, post modern identic dy politics, the new operating system of the jwog world order. Recognize me for my perversions, right, and if it's more, well, here's the thing. You blend into the background with your own perversions, if you make the rest of the world perverted around you. And that's also part of the kabbalistic tenants to getting their meschianic bullshit back and returning it to the time before Adam. You know what, the time before Adam actually means the time before the Jews interacted with Europeans. Well, it's not like people are gonna forget about Europeans, but they sure as hell might kill them all so that they can return it artificially to time before Adam. We're all on a hit list, oy, vague boy. We need to allocate ourselves into the provided categories regarding their treats so we can label you and corral into the proper spheres echo chambers. Yes, that is social media. My grandma was literally my best friend until she passed at ninety five in two thousand and eight. I hear you, man, My grandmother was awesome. They murdered her, went in with a heart problem, like a heart complaint. They decided it was Friday night. Fuck it, We're not gonna notify your doctor. We don't want to bother them on the weekend. She was bleeding internally, and by the time the doctor got there on Monday, it was too late. She died. I was in fuck. The woman was there for me all the time throughout my entire life. When I got vaccine fucking murdered almost and I was having this massive fever, it was her and my two aunts that did some like Italian freaking folk magic laying of hands on me that made me survive. And I don't mean to make it sound like it was like folk mag I mean, I'm saying there's a power in you know, the human to human contact and loving family. You know, they call it folk magic, it's white magic or whatever. It's just a metaphysical attribute. Not She wasn't shaking things, and none of that shit. I'm not talking about that. She wasn't mixing potions or anything like that. It's not the impression I wanted to give you. I'm just saying I consider it that because it was so it saved my life and then I had like had to alcohol bass to cool my body temperature down. But it was because of a reaction to shots. But that's not what anybody ever thought about it as it's when I looked back at it and realized what it was. They almost fucking killed me, the fucking doctors, and then when and then they killed her. Her heart was like literally died of a broken heart. Literally literally she probably didn't have enough copper because it was a bursting thing that happened, and they didn't the fucking scumbags at Saratoga Hospital didn't want to call anybody, didn't want to inform her doctor, and they were too fucking stupid at the yard to know what was going on, and they just let her bleed internally until it was too late for them to do anything. And I was I had just moved to Florida. So the woman who was there for me my entire life in the time that she could have used me to be there for her. I wasn't there, you know, And that's why I say, I don't know where you stand in life, but there's no saving grace in mine.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do whatever I've got to do to protect my daughter, But I don't think that there's anything special for me coming around the corner when I'm dead. I don't think I deserve any of it, and honestly, I didn't want it because I don't feel like I've earned it. So all I'm saying is, when it comes time to sacrifice myself to protect someone that I love, it's gonna happen, and I'm not gonna think twice about it, because well, hopefully the goal would be to be able to do that multiple times so I can continue to protect them and not be dead on the first round. But I'm just saying, like I, peace is coming to terms with being happy that you have this life without wanting another one, or wanting more, or wanting an afterlife if it happens, great, But to think that you deserve or want or need it, what's wrong with just being We even get to know what's about? What difference does it make? Then the only thing that makes people sad and reminiscentce is that they want to be reunited with the people that they did love. If that's even a thing, well, that'd be great, But I think you need to earn that shit, don't you. And there's only so many fuck ups that can happen, like being young and I don't know, uh selfish, I guess, or just being not in the right spot when things happen, and then you have to reflect on, well, how are you living your life? Have you been living your life now since then in a way that would make her proud? You know what I mean? And if the answer is no, you know how to fix it? Good? Tell me quich dan. I always tell people that if a Jew is compelled to do evil, he should go to the town where he is not known and do his evil there right right, never forget what they took from all of us exactly. Well, yeah, and that's why, you know, that's a great What a great segue conceal at my power level? What a great seguey?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: That just reminded me I should do this. I think I need to do it this way. I gotta switch over to where is it display capture? I guess see there is all right? All right, got chipped up there talking about my grandmother. I'm not ashamed of it either. So, uh, where did it go? I'm gonna forget. I forgot the name of it that I named it. I don't remember where I put it. I think it might be in this one. My cat's yelling at me, so I gotta get up. Oh yeah, restore man kind fixed?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: So here we go.
Speaker 1: Never forget what they took from most you said this was. This is my extended version of granted. I was inspired to use that song after dark. It's called by some weirdo. But I made I clipped out my own stuff. I couldn't find a lot of great stuff. I found some stuff that I thought was better, so I thought it was good. But not No, and Kim not paired up perfectly with what the original two minute one was, so I could play the other one afterwards. But hello, let's just do that.
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 1: Am I still on the screen. Well, I'll be back in a second.
Speaker 32: SISS six six.
Speaker 12: Centual Sexual Control.
Speaker 32: Says nation escapists intention to inters to say, assignation to save fishers intentions suh.
Speaker 23: The night behold is close and the stars guard house. I've been waiting by this moment, finally alone, Bet turned to ask the question.
Speaker 8: So anxious, I thought I was lost.
Speaker 9: I says.
Speaker 32: Escape starts in say stars.
Speaker 9: To scuse.
Speaker 32: Stories when you.
Speaker 33: Something to say.
Speaker 32: To save starts. Sometimes I was thinking about.
Speaker 34: I tell you.
Speaker 32: That you're saying timescap.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying a bunch of evil people here see see.
Speaker 32: SUSI still exacting insist examples sentrue.
Speaker 35: Second secual control future Selena escape.
Speaker 32: Instruments, intentions the same SNA scave pictures intentions s the night oldest closed and the stars guarded house.
Speaker 23: I've been waiting by this moment, finally alone, better to ask the questions.
Speaker 1: So anxious in my.
Speaker 32: Thoughts, I was lost.
Speaker 17: I have seen you.
Speaker 32: Need to escape starts in see you discuss serious intentions. See see.
Speaker 1: It's incredible how much my NFL looks like havevad I get it? Yeah, mm hmmm, h mm hmm, it says. Our game just says we're surrounded and unnumbered, much like our German brothers. But remember it took the whole world to stop them. Mm hmm. All right, so what are we doing now?
Speaker 10: Guys?
Speaker 1: Beside being yelled it back? Queers on the life. Let's see, I think I had a couple of things here. I mean, we can go through the nonsense that is Erica Kirk and that what it all means, all the syaps and bullshit in Australia and what that all means, and the constant narrative manipulation by these discussing freaks in this cult. And it's not just the Jews, because the extension of that is the only way they have power is when they convince or have European descent people working with them on their mission, because that's how they get things done. It wasn't Jews killing Germans. It wasn't. I mean, it was the Bolsheviks, but they were revividly funded going after the Russians by us, by our country that was already taken over by them. And how they do that. I mean, you can say it's cliche, but the truth is the truth. You know, high society clubs and secret societies and fraternal orders that orchestra at high levels of capacity through their infinitence, through their money, through their whatever bloodlines, if you want to call it. That all harken back I'm sure at some point or another two very ancient times when they were all part of the same cult then too. But then you have to ask yourself, well, who's enabling this? Why is Christian zion isn't so dangerous? Why is Zionism itself so dangerous?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I mean, the luaring kabbala is what is being practiced in the lodges, even if people don't fully understand it that are in that discussing fraternal order, the ones on the higher levels understand it. And it goes right back to basically satanic telemeutic magic and fucking cabalistic. What do you going we'll call it?
Speaker 16: How do you call it?
Speaker 1: Mysticism? Nonsense? Where reality is subjective and it's all about how you can impose your will on mankind and shape it against the will or the reality of the natural world. I don't want to hear that. Arsen Ostrowski, the Jewish Man who survived both the October seventh Jewish attacks on Jews let's be honest here in Israel and the terrorist shooting in Australia, is calling for specific measures to combat rising anti Semitism in Australia. Of course he is. He recalls a miracle bullet that grazed his head to the bone, leaving him just millimeters from death. But that sounds like the Olm trumps are a little bit, doesn't it. Despite his injuries, Ostrovski Russian way Bolshevik managed to take a picture of himself on the ground, bloodied and battered. He sent the photo to his wife, a haunting reminder of how close he came to losing his life. He sent that picture, Hey, look to me, honey, selfie time.
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good acting? You're almost as good as.
Speaker 36: Ever of My wife and kids were about twenty thirty meters away, maybe less.
Speaker 26: I don't know.
Speaker 36: Towards Let's shoot her.
Speaker 2: So I stood up and I started.
Speaker 36: To I had to run towards them, and I got hit brief fell to the ground, screaming, I'm hit, I'm hit. Blood start abgussion everywhere. I put my hand on my head. I almost felt my bone, almost felt your bond. I could not reach my wife. I did not know if my kids were survived, if I survived. I took a picture of myself as I was blooded on the ground to send to my wife. Love you.
Speaker 1: Is as does he not realize his selfie from the hospital bed has made its way around the Internet, and there was absolutely no wound on his head or uh nor any bandages. Okay, I would say, you're just splitting hairs just to be funny there, because you know, hit his head and everything. But yeah, before we get into that one, what's that a look? And this just being a.
Speaker 7: Muslim shooter out of BONDI beach is apprehended by another Muslim. Could it be a false flag? Of course not, that would be crazy, Jessica, take it.
Speaker 8: Away, thanks John.
Speaker 37: The shooting took place at a Honka celebration on Sunday, leaving fifteen people dead. However, there was one lucky chosen person who survived not only October seven, but also a bullet grazing his head.
Speaker 21: I survived. I lived in is Onel the last thirteen years. You came here only two weeks ago, her two weeks, and the Jewish kimnya to fight into city.
Speaker 1: He said, I love people like if something happens like way over here, like I. We all survived nine to eleven. Guys, did you know that even if you weren't anywhere near the Twin Towers, it happened in a place and you didn't die. So you're a survivor.
Speaker 10: Of it.
Speaker 21: Simp to fight this bloodthirsty, ravaging hy trick.
Speaker 3: That's what you're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you had a really well prepared speech already, good time here. I'm surprised you weren't losing consciousness from all the bloody lost It's amazing that you were able to articulate so much so quickly without with all the shock and all that. You know, when I got kit by a toyota where the fuck it was in my door my van, it knocked me unconscious and i'd be pulled out of it, and I had this your concussion, and I wasn't thinking correctly for like a long time. But you know whatever.
Speaker 8: Wow, who bandages a wound without cleaning it? Nobody?
Speaker 4: But it's better theatrics that way.
Speaker 8: After all, he is the chosen victim.
Speaker 37: These guys, we're here inside the hospital where the chosen victim has just been brought in for treatment.
Speaker 38: A bullet to the head is serious and they must act fast.
Speaker 34: Let's go live to the doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the chosen victim is fine. Turns out it's just stage blood corn syrup.
Speaker 7: You guys actually fell.
Speaker 11: For that ridiculous wait, hey, please don't air.
Speaker 7: This doo late we already saw the picture.
Speaker 15: This guy's the president of the Australian Jewish Council, and move there two weeks ago not.
Speaker 4: Buying it thanks to Chang Chong. I'm pretty sure Satan told them this would.
Speaker 39: Happen right, perfect way to take their guns too.
Speaker 22: To be honest, I'm like ninety percent sure he was in the idea every single time.
Speaker 3: Your call for a Palestinian state pure fuel on the antisemitic fire. It rewards clemuster as it emboldens those who menace Australian Jews and encourages them.
Speaker 1: In them out of Australia. How about that the term Australian and Jews, the American or US politics, politicians that are Jews or involved in anything that has to do with education, these are all things I shouldn't go together or finances I thought usually was a bad thing.
Speaker 3: The Jew hatred now stalking your streets. Anti Semitism is a cancer.
Speaker 10: Thanks Satan playing the sandpeople. Am I right exactly?
Speaker 34: Let's just forget about the fake weapons of mass destruction and genocide you've committed.
Speaker 5: This is the punishment that God gave us we killed the Jews we got instead of the Jews that were very good for us. We got these Muslim refugees from all over the world who are destroying us, and the Christians cannot even celebrate Christmas.
Speaker 1: Now only victim.
Speaker 7: I don't really trust people who only talk about what happened to them, but never.
Speaker 1: What they did to anyone else.
Speaker 7: Right, that's called accountability, and somehow they're just incapable. Seriously, let's start with the sixty million Christians in Russia they slaughtered.
Speaker 39: Don't get me started about the rothschilds in nine to eleven.
Speaker 7: Let's see what our investigation team thinks.
Speaker 4: Good point, guys.
Speaker 7: So official story says investigators found an iceis flag in his car, which makes you think, why do they never attack Israel? Eric Warsaw break it down for US.
Speaker 40: Israel actually admitted to funding and giving small arms to ICE's affiliated groups, and people still refuse to see his control opposition.
Speaker 10: What do you think of what happened today?
Speaker 12: Absolute tragedy.
Speaker 22: But I saw that the nevid akron was trending in Israel just days before, so.
Speaker 1: Oh, thanks, guys.
Speaker 37: And this is the hero who risked everything, but the media refuses to talk about it. His name is Ahmed El Ahmed, which is obviously very sandy.
Speaker 4: So let's go ahead and change subjects.
Speaker 7: And this just been a Muslim shooter out of Bondi beach is apprehended by another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to go into that one?
Speaker 4: I guess let's see, Well, well, well.
Speaker 21: I survived. I'm ting to seven over the last thirteen years.
Speaker 1: You came here in two weeks ago, and already you're starting shit.
Speaker 21: You came here in two weeks super Really niggat to work of a Jewish can mean fight into sentence, you to fight this blood thirsty, ravaging hatred.
Speaker 1: That's staging hatred that you have to manufacture it because otherwise it wouldn't exist at all. That's a blood thirsty given in all the ship that you've been doing to people through the last five thousand years, you think there would be legitimate blood thirsty hatred if we're as evil and wicked as the Jews want us to believe we are. But it just goes to show you that even with all the ship that they've been doing to us for as long as they've been doing it, they actually have to orchestrate events to show that they're being attacked because nobody will do that organically and who's the who's the more noble people here? I'm sorry that the mook's mortal because they said so, and because they gave us a bullshit book that supposed to talk. Oh this is God?
Speaker 2: What God?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Fuck off? What hmmm.
Speaker 19: In a major surprise move at the Turning Point USA America Fest, Nicki Minaj appeared on stage with Erica Kirk. You know what a part of me thinks, my brother Charlie Kirk is rolling over in his grave right now, because when you start embracing some of these weirdo celebrities into your organization, I mean, right off top, they just say stupid shit shit.
Speaker 1: Like but hold on, Remember the Jews manufactured her and made her into something. The Jews own TP USA, toilet Paper USA. So of course they're going to inject their perversions and shit and the degradation and in discussing disreputable behavior figures into something that compare the two for dumb people so that they understand there's a connection. Erica Kirk America first, Nicki Minaj. Right then something similar happened with Cardi b and freaking Biden, Like she decided that she was going to ask him questions about how we want them shits and we need them shits free and healthcare, me me, me more and more cell phones? Right yeah, fuck.
Speaker 19: Here, listen to what you said.
Speaker 23: Role models.
Speaker 1: Like are she's got more blanks theare than freaking uh area on the grande.
Speaker 10: Handsome, dashing.
Speaker 12: And you have amazing role models like.
Speaker 10: The assassin J. D.
Speaker 12: Evans, our vice president.
Speaker 1: And when I say that, and Erica Kirk is laughing at all that just using the word assassin in a sentence after having allegedly your husband being murdered, you think would be touching on a source subject.
Speaker 19: Right, First of all, I'm not going to be labor that part of the conversation. Much respect to Erica Kirk, the widow of Charlie.
Speaker 8: Turning Point.
Speaker 19: USA is founded on good moral conduct and common sense. I don't care how many of you have deified President Donald J. Trump maybe making some decisions that are better than a different president that could be in office. And there is a lot of shit that he's doing that needed to get done. But one thing this morally bankrupt individual is not is a great roll bottle for young men. All right, to disappoints you, But the guy didn't stay faithful to any wife. Is Hella suspect in his associations with child predators? Like most politicians, lies constantly. I do believe any father would be lacking mentally if they encouraged their children to be just like President Trump.
Speaker 1: Now, Erica, sweetheart, I love you, but please be care you though why you discarded yourself orfle who it.
Speaker 19: Is you're associating with. You told the press that you feel the exact same way, and you understand about Nicki Minaj being criticized. But listen, Erica, she is not like you. She's the type of woman that's out here publicly calling other mothers daughters by racial epithets and insanely insulting terms. Erica, your new ace Deuce is married to a registered sex offender, her sex offender husband, Kenneth Petty, who was recently sentenced to a year of house arrest for failing to register. I know you're excited to bring in a whole bunch more young voters that like this bitch, but you remember what your husband said. Nicki Minaj is absolutely not a good role model for young black girls in politics. The other side is waiting for a moment just like this and sweetheart around here, if you ride with people that ride with sex offenders, well I'm not gonna go there. I've got too much respect for you. You've been tasked with handling this fine young man's legacy.
Speaker 12: Please please treat it wisely.
Speaker 19: Charlie Kirk rest in paradise.
Speaker 1: That's kind of disappointing. Bro Well, good to that one a second. Let me just get up to what was Rika Kirk doing in Romania? We already know about this, Blissa's maybe I'm just point the whole time because that's irritating.
Speaker 41: Given that we all have angels in our lives and these are my little angels from Antonio Plasness Center and can stop zeol Media.
Speaker 1: Our goal with the Romanian Angels project was to show these children the truth, maybe to hear it was like you American Heart.
Speaker 10: During the holiday.
Speaker 1: Season, the delay continues the series about the allegations we've got in the existence of a brothel at the American base in Blue Brebe documents with the offers they made for the girls' services there, Zatto.
Speaker 32: And what better way to do that than having our United States military personally delivered the guests.
Speaker 20: Detectives have so far identified one hundred and sixty eight children would been trafficked.
Speaker 2: Some have been trained specifically in Burgary.
Speaker 1: A former translator from the American base and accuses a real brothel operated here where miners were brought in. The women filed a criminal complaint with di CEO t requesting that that word file be connected to the Caroseol de Vesilu file.
Speaker 25: Pickboxing.
Speaker 1: Erica kirk was dating Cabot Phillips right before meeting Okay, I didn't get a chance to get the rest of that jack nut. Oh he's got pizza tattooed in his lip. Yeah, oh yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 37: What matters is that you jeered enough to change a child's life with a moment in time that they wish.
Speaker 1: Could last forever. Romania probes is really adoption agency link in organ trafficking. That's not surprising at all. Romanian authorities are looking into possible links between his really adoption agencies and an illegal global conspiracy to sell organs for transplants. I hashtag protected children all the time.
Speaker 30: Mary, Thanking to you, Mary, thank.
Speaker 1: You Shocking Erica Kirks. Shocking should be put in like I, you know, italicized, as in, we're just fucking around as a shocking part Erica. Erica Kirk's devout Catholic widow act collapses. Half of her family is Jewish, and her cousin just exposed the wild party girl.
Speaker 8: Lies Mary thanking.
Speaker 1: You so far, I'm not saying anything all that. Oh my god, shocking. Nicole Rothstein as Erica's cousin and best friend, Thank you. She's grieving very hard in private. I've held her well, she cried in my arms. Is she is she strong when in public? Yes? But when when when she doesn't have anybody to act for? Uh, She's She's just completely a mess. That she isn't grieving is a is private? Oh sorry, But to doubt that she isn't grieving in private is crazy?
Speaker 34: All right?
Speaker 1: The laughter and the smiles of us just totally not Yeah, you got it right. I'm so tired of this narrative and of her getting attacked. You bitches, make you bitches with Stein's and Stein's at the end of your names, make narratives, and of this. That's something about the Jewish religion there too, Okay, whatever, It's just it's kind of soft as in stupid.
Speaker 31: There you go, Manash Cardi b Okay, Nicki Minaj is causing dads to leave the home home.
Speaker 7: I don't think that's a good role model for eighteen year old black girls.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 31: And what do you think about for young men?
Speaker 8: For young men and for young men don't be new scum? Yes see there young.
Speaker 12: Men manash Cardi b.
Speaker 8: Okay, Nicki Minaj is causing dads to leave the home.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 34: I missed this until somebody pointed it out in the.
Speaker 1: Com She's like horribly hypnotically put you to sleep, this woman, but omens, and it's kind of a lot.
Speaker 34: I'm gonna show the whole clips so I can't be accused of taking it out of context.
Speaker 8: Here's what I've learned the most in these past three months.
Speaker 1: I can get really fucking rich just doing whatever the Jews tell me. And you know, since I've already helped them traffic and murdered children and rape them, I am rocking.
Speaker 22: It is that my husband.
Speaker 10: He deeply mattered.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking as if i'm her, not that I'm that. Hopefully everybody's not that.
Speaker 31: Dumb on a multitude of levels.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can get text Freedom to Merch seventeen seventy six with a seven in front of it, isn't that nice? Holy fucking vay. Of course it'd be merged because they're merchants.
Speaker 8: So much so that it proved even more once he was assassinated.
Speaker 34: How merchandizing much of a keithmaker he was, did anything stand out to you, I'll narrow it down a little.
Speaker 8: Bit, so much so that it proved even more once he was assassinated.
Speaker 1: Not after, but once once we finally nailed that fucker, I mean, my husband. I mean, we never showed a kid's faces and now he disappeared into the ether.
Speaker 34: Did once he was assassinated, Once he was assassinated, Most would use the word after after he was assassinated. Now in Erica's defense, and this is going to sound like I'm being snarky because I've mentioned this in the past with an air of snark. She doesn't come across as particularly intelligent, so it could be that she just didn't think. I don't know, honestly, I don't know that there's a defense for this one. It's a very odd word choice. Once and after are both subordinating conjunctions. And I only know that because I googled it. So if you're an English major, I need your help here. Once has more of a sense of urgency. We'll have dinner once you get here. We want to have dinner, but need you to get here. The cleaning will be done once the maid gets here. I don't have the maid after just notes time we had dinner after he got home. I didn't want you to think of just being flippant. I'm looking for some benefit of the doubt here and having a hard time in finding it. Once indicates that there's something you need.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: Imagine this is your mom sitting in the corner as you're walking up the stairs, and you're in her video there. This is the kid walking. I'd be like Jesus Christ, Mom, I'm the teenager. What the fuck are you doing over here? On social media?
Speaker 34: He've done or out a way to get to what you want or what the end goal is.
Speaker 1: Mom, it's my turn to video. Get out of there.
Speaker 34: It can be used interchangeably, but they do communicate different things. Some people are going to say this is wordsmithing. It's ridiculous. You're looking for anything. Yeah, I would like to know what happened in Charley. Nothing the government says, adds up. I didn't even like them that much, and I really want to know, not for my sake, for his sake of justice, just like the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Okay for you, you're just rambling. Now you're taking a space.
Speaker 13: I always said I'd never join a club that would have me, So I built the club no one should have joined.
Speaker 8: And the really damning.
Speaker 13: Part is how fast they all lined up to get in. He adored New York City. He conned it out of proportion. No scratch that he thrived on praying on rich people and women too.
Speaker 36: Honest.
Speaker 13: New York was a metaphor for the decay of contemporary culture.
Speaker 29: I love this.
Speaker 42: At Dalton, I realized if you just said the word quantum enough times, rich people assumed you were a genius.
Speaker 13: And on Wall Street well fit right in. The trick with the ultra wealthy is to treat their money with utter disdain. They find it charmingly aggressive.
Speaker 12: My accountants think you're a rat, but I like you, beautiful women.
Speaker 13: Then I met my match, the man who never stopped talking about women and himself. We became inseparable for ten years. They say we fell out over a girl. Cute story, but with Donald there's always more. Politicians needed checks intellectuals just needed to feel like the smartest person in the room.
Speaker 27: I'm saying You're guilt is a construct of the corporate media apparatus design to manufacture consent for a puritanical worldview. Also did the transfer to account clear.
Speaker 13: By the end, I had dirt on everyone that mattered.
Speaker 8: We got to make copies of all the taints.
Speaker 23: You hear me.
Speaker 13: In the end, I got what I deserved, but no one's gotten to the bottom of what really happened.
Speaker 2: You're a terrific guy, Jeffrey, but from now on I barely knew you.
Speaker 1: That was the same with the Woody Ellen, another fucking pers I.
Speaker 2: Always say.
Speaker 40: They're trying to imply that Michael Jackson was on the Epstein list. I'll defend him and explain that a moment, But first they're trying to throw us breadcrumbs to quiet us rather than release the whole Epstein list.
Speaker 12: Now, why did they hate Michael Jackson.
Speaker 40: Michael Jackson's pro pally before most people even knew about it, he wrote a poem to Palestine. He also fought back against the Zios.
Speaker 43: Michael Jackson has been forced to apologize to the Jewish community for some lyrics in one of his new songs.
Speaker 40: He hated the Zio so much that he actually admired their arch enemy Adolph and called him a genius. He used to collect German memorabilia and used to like dressing in that style.
Speaker 8: This is also why I love it.
Speaker 1: That deserves a bill and mabsolute everybody.
Speaker 40: I think Michael Jackson was innocent of all the pedo accusations of the past. All these accusations only came after he started to try to expose him, and many of the kids that he interacted with back then grew up and still defend him to his day. I think Myael Jackson's innocence. I think it was zio retaliation for exposure, which brings me into another thing I worried about. The only information that Zio are going to release from the Epstein list are going to be about people that they hate, another way to attack their enemies. Look what they gave us a bunch of nothing about people that we already knew already. I don't even trust the list anymore. Israel controls our government and they're not going to release the Epstein list because it still contains active assets to them. Right now, they're trying to imply that Michael Jackson.
Speaker 1: In case anybody who was curious what our country is, this is the way house chi Kanaka. There's that definitely, any I wrap it up because you're a bunch of fucking morons who take that literal finding the Lord blah blah blah. Yeah, if you're that much of a literalist, that means you have absolute zero imagination and no one they're just standing of how to like extrapolate things or to see them as metaphors and colorco metaphors and YadA, YadA, YadA. If you're that much of a raging retard, you don't deserve to have the power of the world and your fingertips. That's a complete and total, utter misunderstanding of what that even means. Not that I say am saying that that is a valid thing when you do know what it means. I'm just saying that they are that fucking stupid, like this is low leveled dumb juice. It not smart juiceh it. And remember Jake Paul got wrapped up in this bullshit too. This was happening at the fucking White House. Yes, we are fucked everybody. Do you not think that there's not going to be a mass murderer per rim of entire shore March and the mercial tourists that are just happened to be everybody who's a family and white in European. Mm hmm. Look a painting of his bullshit wound that didn't actually happen with this fake stage blood in his Yeah, okay, nice paots. Those things that look like freaking poodle poodle ears on the Jewey's that the things that hang out of their little yamaca or their big hats, those are called payots. That doesn't I mean, you get the Christmas trees and the other paying aspect, but it's not bad. It's not really a bad thing.
Speaker 4: Here we go and these people do.
Speaker 1: I don't like Kenny k o No, he's calling stuff kinny canceled. He's been a fucking cocksucker in the past to a lot of people. He's been disreputable often, but uh now he's now he's reinventing himself as the edgy. I'm going to say things that more brave people who don't have an audience have said a million times, you know, like like us, like other people, like like all of the FTJ media, like all of goiam TV, like all of these other people. But now he's going to make it hip and cool to steal more of the ad rev from people who have been doing this for fucking decades. Right, fuck him.
Speaker 11: Who like Israel?
Speaker 30: Hold on.
Speaker 1: And he loves Israel too, And I wouldn't be surprised if he's a closet away fe. I mean, anytime I see red hair, now, I don't think Irish.
Speaker 8: Sure sure does.
Speaker 33: Six years ago I was up here and I said, this is our first Jewish president, and this is something you speak correct?
Speaker 1: They did for right, Oh, this is our first president for sure.
Speaker 11: Now he's the first Jewish president to serve two.
Speaker 21: Not not consecutive.
Speaker 1: Why was that?
Speaker 12: Everything so bad?
Speaker 8: Things happened on the second one, namely the election was rigged and we found out.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like clapping seals. The lect you girls are legend was rigged.
Speaker 8: I caught about that too.
Speaker 1: Oh God, it doesn't take much. Why do we try so hard? Because it's it's the things that you don't have to think very deeply or at all to get a response out of the monkeys. It's so stupid. That's the power of media, though, When it's on your side. You can just tap into the bullshit that they've already embedded in people's heads and just press that button and triggered that emotion.
Speaker 11: See that happening, and you are the greatest, And these people do like Israel.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Jesus Christ, Oh, this is why women shouldn't talk.
Speaker 8: So I got kicked up one hundred and nine different bars? Is it their bar or all the different bars fault? It sounds like it would be their fault.
Speaker 12: It's the bar's fault.
Speaker 8: All one hundred and nine different bars.
Speaker 12: They should be in communication.
Speaker 32: Shouldn't they know you.
Speaker 8: Got banned from one hundred and nine bars? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would it be your fault or their fault?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, go back to whatever booth you were just at and find your tits because you forgot them.
Speaker 10: There, don't I don't know why am I being banned from the bar?
Speaker 8: One hundred and nine of them removed you. They let me inside.
Speaker 32: I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: So that's awfully jewish of her, And this is why they shouldn't vote.
Speaker 8: Got kicked up one hundred and ninety.
Speaker 1: He's loosing his grip on her a little bit. It's like I kind of wish you were sin and.
Speaker 5: I would look at.
Speaker 1: It's too bad that it's in a word blah blah blah. But yes, this guy here describes sorcery rituals. The new target Venezuela and Maduro. I feel sadly Venezuelan people. They want the oil, gold and precions resources. Oh but remember there's someone that one retard on my uh comments. I said, oh, you're you think you're so wise because you think that's what it's about. Well, yeah, they want to control the resources. There could be multiple other reasons. But and Maduro was a douchebag in the past. This is correct too.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: They thought that they had their replacement for Hugo Shavez and everything was going to go smoothly, but then they turned the fucking place upside down because it didn't work out the way they thought I was going to. Chavez kept kick these fuckers out from these Jews from privatizing their resources and then controlling the wealth of that in his own country like they tried to do everywhere else. That's why Libya was taken down, because they nationalized their resources and paid for lots of things for the people. He put the money back into the country and into the people and into Africa by and large with the freaking with the irrigation that he was building for them, all destroyed by American bombs. They had free electricity, fourteen cent gas per leader, free school, free education, free housing, healthcare, so basically no utilities, no recurring debt, no none of that bullshit. Fifty percent of the car that they were about to buy that they get paid for to buy the government because they were profit sharing with the people based off of the wealth of the country, which was paying for it.
Speaker 4: What do you call it.
Speaker 1: Paying for its stability. It's it's but also paying the people with the dividends that were actress. They weren't. They weren't hoarding, and they weren't a privatized company stealing the assets and resources from a nation. That's what Chavez was trying to prevent from happening. So they whacked them. They gave him a they irradiated one of its sharers, and they did this obviously successfully one of the times, because they've he had a big ass golf ball size my dogs go nuts tumor that they removed from and then he died anyway, like baseball sized tumor in his crotch. A very fun way to go, I'm sure, and put them in a hexagram star in the six pointed Star of David or you mean the rem fans star of Saturn. That's what you mean to say. Now, I'm helping you in a dark room and there are some dim lights in it, and they stuck their sexually explicit pictures and pictures of children with their heads cut off and other body parts and pieces.
Speaker 22: Jesus much has heard about the severe brutal types of torture Muslim prisoners face in the American administered prisons around the world.
Speaker 1: American administered and may as well say Jewish administered, because you know who runs our country and who sends us off to fight whose wars? Again?
Speaker 22: Waterboarding to extreme cold temperatures, to stressful positions for hours, to force feedings through pipes, et cetera. But have you heard that they are also known to apparently use devils in black magic on the prisoners. Yes, listen to what Gano survivor shape Fay's Alcanderi mentions about some of the things they witnessed in.
Speaker 10: Them.
Speaker 1: They're not talking about some place off in some other land, No, they're talking about this is us doing jew ship and American The Americans used that the Americans used black magic in the prison and that he himself witnessed you performing rookia on one of the prisoners with my brother for the sake of Allah. Well he had said, is true, And I wasn't the only one who did rook Yeah, uh, well have I had? Many of my brothers were also doing right shak your feelings andjustly held at bay for fourteen years without being convicted of any crime. Fourteen years.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 1: Whether magic was really used in.
Speaker 12: And Hell is stuff.
Speaker 29: Homo stuff that.
Speaker 1: Used rituals which are clear that they are for magic.
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 1: But were they using it just to show it to show it that way to us? Well, in reality, they didn't use magic, and I just made it appear to us that way.
Speaker 12: I look, and I will look.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what they did. They took some of the prison put them in a hexagram star would I see, would pointed star of rim fan there's some didn't like, okay, so round again see father. And they put devil worshiping music we see, and painted some prisoners with pain.
Speaker 25: D huh.
Speaker 1: And there were amulets and perfumes with smoke. Oh, I bet you was cannibal corpse. They were playing what would you interpret this as?
Speaker 10: Ha?
Speaker 1: The he ha, This is the rituals of black magic. A time came when they increased these kind of methods on the prisoners. E they time is what they called it. If during these times, they once took me for interrogation and then it wasn't allowed for us to cut our hair or shaved.
Speaker 17: Hello.
Speaker 2: Well and this.
Speaker 1: During that time the interrogator took me and I am chained up. I'm sure this is all about what what do you know?
Speaker 19: What? What?
Speaker 1: What intel can you give us?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, okay, the interrogate the interrogator. Interrogator brought a bag with him, had poop in it, and he's try gonna let it on fire, as he told the soldier who had a shaving machine to shave my head, shaved my head and took my hair and put it in the bag and tied the bag and took it. Oh yeah, you know, like voodoo dollship.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 1: What they call that quantum entanglements.
Speaker 2: Phoenix sue.
Speaker 1: During the same time, they used to take some of the brothers for interrogations. Can Mexican start, David, and so on till the end. I at the at that time frankly increased my regular recitations increased, reciting the Quran, used to read daily, sometimes even more than once. Other than the other regular recitations, other than the Zicker etctera, because in reality, I had to be precocious. The West engages with what is called para psychology, in parapsychology, my knowledge that is beyond the person paranormal start start again, So I'd kid, uh, they're calling this fucking vaccine bullshit with the ice stargate too, aren't they? Were there signs of being affected on some of the prisoners, Yes, the signs of being affected with magic were apparent on some of the prisoners. And once what happened was By the way, the issue of gins is a known issue for the Muslims. Gins. Yes, we talk about them or dibik disabouted evil spirits, that's what the Jews love. Gins are also something that they dabble and legends could be anything, any any principality, any any thing of energy. And then sometimes they say it's a it's a whole world of other things that we just don't see might actually be living in real people in a different realm, so they say, with gin and they could be good or bad. They could just be like regular people in a parallel universe type of deal. It all depends on the intent when it comes to a gin. But dpic is just about the evil spirit, and that's what they say. They tried to put in Trump because it was still looming around the world after Schneerson. The scholars states that the gins are more in the islands.
Speaker 2: The Guide.
Speaker 1: Once I was awake, sitting in the middle of the night and the guys were sleeping in front of me in the first grade chamber, which had cells open to each other.
Speaker 2: No, I mean am.
Speaker 1: I heard a scream from there and everyone are covered with a blanket. It was in the middle of the night, and I was all calm. Then the guard shift at the time didn't irritate us.
Speaker 38: What confe the shift to shift?
Speaker 1: I think it was the shift of the palm trees. This palm tree shifts offt shift. Suddenly hear the scream. I turned and looked at the brother woke up. I turned and looked that the brother woke up, but I just thought he Then a second brother shouted and woke up. Another shouted and woke up. It's happening, And and one shouts, ah, my leg almost till it reached all that distance, And I am looking at them amazing. So the brother from far away says, guys, someone kicked me.
Speaker 5: Jamia happen.
Speaker 1: The one next to him says, yeah, even me, someone kicked me on my leg that thursdays. Kick me too. The other kicked me too, Yeah, couldn't in the same way. And I am laughing and saying, I see it seems that gin is kicking you all, from the first one to the last legend.
Speaker 10: Modum.
Speaker 1: I think we're done here. It's kind of getting.
Speaker 28: Erica Kirk's backstory has just been exposed as a giant lie.
Speaker 31: When I lived out here, I was here for five years. I never dated here because I saw vicariously through my roommate.
Speaker 8: How terrible it was.
Speaker 1: I just she's an insult.
Speaker 2: I think I find it unproductive.
Speaker 42: We don't know for sure if she wasn't drinking, but she did really enjoy posing with alcoholic beverages. Here's her with a glass of Champagne's.
Speaker 1: And her giant ass head.
Speaker 42: It's Wednesday, so treat yourself to a little Champagne and did she really not date while she lived in New York City. Well, here is a photo that the Internet louse dug up from September of twenty seventeen with one Cabot Phillips, and the captain said, yes, we're that couple who gets painting lessons together. And here you could see Erica Francvy and Cabot Phillips. I don't know about you, but that looked like a little bit more than just a one off date.
Speaker 8: It looked like they were.
Speaker 42: An actual couple, as the caption set up said. But interestingly, Cabot Phillips was actually, at one point Charlie Kirk's producer, and he is now a senior editor at The Daily Wire, and just yesterday December sixteen, twenty twenty five, he gave a talk about quote how to lead like Charlie. Gotta understand, I am not from.
Speaker 1: The leader of the neck this world of media, and I think all.
Speaker 42: This kind of incestuity is weird to me. So not only do we now know that she was dating before Charlie, which is fine, it's a totally normal thing to dous, but she was also engaged, perhaps even married. Luna Bear Studios posted this on March sixteen, twenty fifteen, prepping another couple's gallery for delivery. Erica Pronsfy and JT. Massey, You both are amazing humans and I love shooting you so much, laughter and love.
Speaker 38: It was perfection.
Speaker 42: This is what happens when your entire image is propped up by something that just is not true. If you are not this woman, don't pretend to be. But the bigger point is, why does Erica have to lie about this? Is it just for her to prop up this image that she is a conservative woman quote unquote because you can't hide this kind of stuff the internet.
Speaker 1: Let's telling a picture she looks good, is undefeated. Eric, it's because her hair is covering up some of her big ass fucking head.
Speaker 38: You have to be a pretty sick person to target children with cancer and their parents. An Israeli man living in Canada by the name of Ezra Hadari was at the head of an organization that was using.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that that Jew doesn't look more arab than anything else. I'm telling you, it's not an ethnicity, it's whatever the fucking cult was, and then they mixed together. It's fucking Ashkenazi with these Arab pieces of shit. That's why the Islam and Buslim are so fucking air connected with them too. It's different fucking shades of the same fucking color. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 38: Parents and their sick children to exploit money from people. What he and his team would do is go to hospitals, tell parents and the children, hey, we can get your help. Just we'll take some pictures of your children, we'll take some videos, and we'll get these out to different organizations and they'll collect donations and we'll be able to help you. He didn't do any of that. They didn't do any of that. They kept all of the money and he's getting away with it too. Children with cancer prop to go lower than stealing candy from a baby. I mean, we have stealing candy from a baby as a baseline. Do you know what I'm You know what I'm saying, As somebody that has had cancer, imagining a child and the parents having to deal with a child going through chemotherapy is gut wrenching. Chemotherapy is terrible. For an adult, I cannot I cannot fathom being like an eight year old child and not understanding what's really going on and just being sick all the time because you're being poisoned because the hospital's giving you poison hoping it kills the cancer before it kills you.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what they're happening. They don't give a flying fuck about that. That's what you think that they care about. It's because fucking eugenesis and genocidal maniacs are behind allopathy. That's why I'm here, That's why I'm talking about these azureeal things all the time. That's why I present to you every Wednesday, doctor Peter Glidden, to help people understand that you are being You're in a fucking trap and there isn't just one flavor of medical or health. What they're taught. What they're doing is not any that they've hijacked it. They hijacked it with Rockefeller and rothschild money and influence, and it's been that way for over one hundred years. They are fucking killing the Europeans.
Speaker 38: And a lot of these children were terminal. This is this was it, This was the last hope, and they robbed these children.
Speaker 1: And poor Jews and anybody who's in the inner click of the fucking cult. Eventually, but we're the main target first, and these and the like they like, you know, whacking a few of the indigenous people. If you're if that is such a thing anymore after millions of years on a planet, is there anything that's indigenous? Or is everybody always moved around?
Speaker 38: Families international? They went to He created an entire fake charity.
Speaker 4: They went to the.
Speaker 38: Poorest countries you could think of and picked the most downtrodden people and used their children the imagery, old imagery being used to make money. Are you understanding if that's on the table, if children with cancer is on the table.
Speaker 1: I think speaking anti semitic right now, don't you?
Speaker 34: He?
Speaker 1: Is he an anti semitic colin anti semantic because he's talking about the wicked discussing crimes of a Jew. They wouldn't be anti semitic if it was somebody else, But if it's a Jew who's also still a criminal and completely guilty, then you talk about it now you're an anti semantic? Got it? Just in case you didn't understand that, that's what you're president, who has Hanukkah at the fucking White House is all about, and is more certainly going to unleash pollunteer now every fucking bit of technology and flow camera and everything else to round up anyone who even should dare to say anything like we talk about and murder us.
Speaker 30: All.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's gonna happen. That's coming soon. You'll be targeted in one way or the other, whether it's through your medical and oh, I'm sorry. Your test results that you were stupid enough to let us have a samp before shows that you have some bullshit thing that we're lying about so that we can poison you to death. Oh and by the way, if you don't take it, we're going to put you in jail and take your children. They could talk to you like that too, or hmm, looks like someone hasn't been audited in a while, or any various other ways kill you, poison you. Yeah, they got enough fucking thug monkeys out there. Does have someone to shoot you like they did with that dude, Seth Seth whatever the fuck his name was, Seth Rich. Oh, I'm sure it was a completely random incident. That's some guy who just came up and shot him. I mean, niggers are crazy at all, but kind of an interesting person to just be shot by a bunch of random Niggers.
Speaker 38: That a child with cancer is a line the villain doesn't cross. I mean we've seen, we've seen how they are, how they treat children. You have to be a pretty sick.
Speaker 31: Women have an ability to de escalate a situation.
Speaker 1: Hear me, Oh my god, no, got gunner Hans fucking pointing it, Shay.
Speaker 31: Say, and had just an ability to connect with others.
Speaker 41: The department confirms it just fired two officers after the eleven Alive Investigators uncovered they flipped a coin to decide whether to arrest a driver for speeding.
Speaker 8: Women are chill, okay, women, this is chaill?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 30: Yeah?
Speaker 37: So really twenty three Michael Jordans, I so got too faster when we write this down too faster conditions?
Speaker 31: Is it reckless?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can do reckless.
Speaker 44: What you just watched includes former officers Courtney Brown and Christy Wilson discussing whether or not to write the driver a ticket or place her into custody. Ultimately, they use that coin flipping app to help make that decision. After the eleven Live investigators.
Speaker 1: Their fathers are failures, and they were probably yelled at. Their fathers were probably yelled at by the mother or the fathers were just you know, trying to be good dads and connecting with their daughters and never fucking once. No, you know, I doubt I doubt that they probably didn't have good fathers at all, because what else would you take out your fucking hatred and aggression out. I'm fucking random people like that, A dad that just tells you you're you're wonderful all the time. I don't think that would be the result, you know, but it definitely is. Is in a world where people are being shielded from criticism, ridicule and guidance. Absolutely, you know, correcting you guidance what parents are supposed to do.
Speaker 7: Tain the video.
Speaker 44: The driver's case was dismissed and the officers removed from the streets.
Speaker 31: That trust that we work to build with our communities. We work on that every single day.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that.
Speaker 31: Being a mother and seeing these families in need just gives you a different level of compassion for what other people are going through.
Speaker 1: Didn't get cracked last night, that means fucked. So everybody getting a ticket or going to jail, I wonder what this feels like.
Speaker 8: Oh it hurts my god.
Speaker 12: It's not what I've been doing with people.
Speaker 31: You women have an ability.
Speaker 45: Yes, fuck it, We're just gonna start saving lives and vilifying and demonizing police departments out there because you guys can't get it through your fucking heads. This is the Glocester police department in Rhode Island who puts up a new hire on their social media.
Speaker 2: Let me explain why you doing this?
Speaker 45: Just put more citizens in your town in danger and cops on the street, not to mention more delusional females across America. This is your latest new higher page lebossier. Hope I pronouncing that right. I'm assuming it's French, and listen, congratulations for you going through the academy. I don't know what the standards have been lowered to lately and whatnot. I clearly have a bias towards female police officers. But when it makes it worse is the stature of a police officer out there when she can't do the job.
Speaker 2: Now, command presence.
Speaker 45: Everybody talks about de escalation and how essential it is, and there's certain level.
Speaker 1: That is there something on my screen or starts getting all that fucked up even with foundation on, there's some just yet steroids. A four foot eleven like, seriously, what is that on her face?
Speaker 2: Well, some de escalation. Sometimes people take.
Speaker 1: This that's that's pretty deep. Other times to believe he's gonna be a bitch, She's gonna angry, little bitch.
Speaker 45: Not if somebody's gonna reach for a gun and I punch him in the face and they don't reach for the gun, I de escalated the situation. But the number one most powerful form of de escalation is officer present, officer page.
Speaker 1: Yes, the officer should always give you presents, especially during the holidays.
Speaker 45: You're welcome and Gloucester Police Department, I legitimately have a question when this officer shows up on scene for drunk, stoned, out of his mind, jacked up Joe shit, the redman whose life is at his fucking wick.
Speaker 1: You gotta say. He's on roids though, and he's fucking make there.
Speaker 45: You go said, can't stand his bitch, wife, his kids, he's got money problems. And this cop shows up with command presence to take him into custody, to calm him down, to do what to keep the peace and maintain order.
Speaker 2: Do we think that she's going to be able to.
Speaker 45: Yeah, she's got all the intimidating officer presence of a fucking toddler holding a balloon.
Speaker 1: This is it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we have to sit there.
Speaker 1: And but the difference is she has a gun, So what do you think she's going to reach for faster than all those other people who have muscles and confidence in their masculine. That's why they shouldn't be on the fucking forest and we shouldn't put them in danger anyway, even though some bitches should be put in danger, I'm just saying they shouldn't be causing more problems with their presence because they don't have they they don't really give very good presents.
Speaker 45: You keep addressing this, But here's the deal. Congratulations for the Glocester Police Department. You just put this little girl's life in danger and civilians and other cops. So number one, your crime rate isn't that high in this department. So let's kind of talk about the obvious.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: He's gonna be killing people for speeding.
Speaker 45: The day that she's got that bug to bite where now she's a cop and the adrenaline hits and there's really not that much to do, and she starts escalating, jawjacking people up like females repeatedly have proven that they do. And now your male cops shift to see whatever the case that is, I'm sure you guys will handle it right where you'll be afraid to discipline her because of sexual harassment policies number two?
Speaker 1: What do you grew up in it? I don't know where he's from, but this says Dominic isough. Huh. I wonder if he's from New York. I know Isaac is in New York. Missus is used to be our landlord when I was a little good.
Speaker 45: You're gonna do now when you have to take other men off of calls and back her up on every fucking call that she goes to, every stop, every retail theft, every kind of hey my dog was barking call, there's always gonna be an issue where now you better send a mail with her because, lawfully, thanks to you hiring her, she has the absolute ability to say I was terrified for my safety on every fucking call she goes to, and I can escalate right to her pistol fuck right.
Speaker 2: Any type of use of force policy you have where it's got to escalate or de escalate based on the person who's involved.
Speaker 1: No, you know, he is assuming that she's not like a Brazilian jiu jitsu master who has, you know, a really good ground game and is more than capable of like taking people to the ground without having to shoot them in the head first.
Speaker 2: You know, she now dictates this and people do not see that.
Speaker 45: The more females that we put in law enforcement, the easier and the quicker they have the ability to go to their gun and just shoot people and say I was terrified for my safety, and the public will support it because they're going to look at a little girl who's four eleven and go, of course what she supposed to do, go hands on? And then lastly, who who'd you pass over?
Speaker 2: In America? What guy was more qualified than her?
Speaker 45: But because you wanted the DEI hire to seem more inclusive in a town that you think, well, we don't have that high of a crime rate, so we can actually put her in there.
Speaker 2: Well, who did you pass over? Number one? And then what's citizen? Maybe you have no domestics, no shot.
Speaker 1: You're putting them in danger by unleashing a fucking yeah on them.
Speaker 2: Right, notts fired called nothing, but the date, you.
Speaker 1: Get tased and she's like, oh shit, sorry, I thought I was reaching for my pistol. And you know what I mean, because she would have shot you. She just was, you know, in the heat of the moment, grabbed the wrong done and taste you instead. But then she made up for it because then she shot you.
Speaker 45: It fucking happens, and she's on duty. Is it fair to the family that lives in your town that she shows up? Oh my god, thank god she's here.
Speaker 2: Well done. You guys keep doing this.
Speaker 45: But you know, I don't know what anything else to say other than you put her life in danger, You put other cops in danger, and you put citizens in danger, all because you either want to fuck her or you want to sit there and check off.
Speaker 2: A box at your diversity higher equity inclusion.
Speaker 1: Paige, I don't know you think anybody wants to fuck her? I'm sorry, just just the failing that I have.
Speaker 31: You have an idea on your hand.
Speaker 10: Do you want to go to jail for a prorector?
Speaker 32: That's what you don't identify yourself and you can do either you identify yourself or I break your finger.
Speaker 45: If you want to break my fingers, charge Yeah, for everybody sending me this video is outraged, you really shouldn't be outraged. This has been happening in America since the day female cops were allowed to be included on the street. Number One, this is a deputy from Panela County Sheriff, Alexandra Mitchell. I can guarantee you after I put this video up, two things are gonna happen. I'm gonna get citizens and cops who work with her that have either doubt these.
Speaker 1: Kind is symbol all messed up that's supposed to be like this, this, this and then that and that there you go, kind of like that video that I just post put up for you, you know that the one that was on the flags, whether on the.
Speaker 45: Street or they've worked alongside or going, you have no idea how bad this fucking cow is. And she is right, but she's empowered. She's empowered for two different reasons. Number One, let me let me explain what Mitchell actually was doing so that you guys get a clear understanding of why female cops are insanely dangerous.
Speaker 2: Now, I talk about this all the time. I worked with a very well female.
Speaker 1: Something knows that the talking about they said Bolsheviks right there on.
Speaker 45: My first apartment, who was one hundred pounds of body and five hundred pounds of mouth. And Shannon, we all know what you would do, right, You would jaw jack people to get them all riled up. And the second they did anything that was even remotely hinky, we all went hands on and then you caught the resisting arrest charge. That's exactly what Mitchell is doing in this She is threatening violence because this man is not assisting in her investigation. This is domestic terrorism. And once he goes God forbid this or this guy was so fucking called. But if he decided to turn around and go what, you're gonna break my finger? Easily, Mitchell can go hands on, Jack Dad, force up. The men'll have to come in.
Speaker 2: They tune this fucking guy up, and she's gotten resisting a rest charge. That's all this is.
Speaker 45: It happens all the time with female cops and male cops are left to clean up their fucking mess.
Speaker 2: You threatening force.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing too, why would they ever respond to a scene of an accident. They're emotionally driven to see reality in a completely wrong way and have bias please themselves. Are total fucking liars, But to have an emotional, deranged, delusional bias of how reality works in the first place, you don't have any idea how they're going to choose who was that fault for something like when they almost when the asshole almost fucking murdered me, smashed into my fucking door because he was trying to swerve out of the way because he was coming up on me too fast and was looking down, didn't realize he was about to ram into the rear of me, so he was trying to come around, and he smashed in my door. The fucking guy was drifting because he was looking down, and then he tried whatever it was like forty five miles per hour into my door and almost fucking killed me in front of my in front of my daughter at her gymnastics, her old gymnastics school. And they blamed me for They said that I was pulling out in front of him. I wasn't pulling out in front of anything. I was just driving down the road. But they made up their own fucking bullshit to deprive me of getting paid for the fucking van that they had just destroyed, that I had only had for thirty days and the severe concussion. That cocksucker went the guy who was in the Yuma pest truck went to the hospital to have himself checked out and charge my insurance. That the insult to injury nearly almost killed me in front my daughter. And if I wasn't between him and my daughter and my daughter's or Rebecca's van, there's a possibility because he was looking down at his phone or fucking whatever else, that he would have not had me to stop him from smashing into the parked van that was that had my daughter and Rebecca, and because she was changing her off to go to the trampoline park, you know, inside the van. If they if he had hit that and harmed my daughter, I guess Dad was just in the right place at the right time to take the taken cushion the impact using himself instead wasn't planned that way. The asshole just wasn't looking and almost fucking killed. But some fucking cunt bitch I so refuse to pay the ticket or sign it, and so they suspended a bunch of shit and told me that I you know this, that and the other thing. I said, you guys are you don't get to decide in the court what it is and what isn't when it wasn't a valid It wasn't a valid statement in the first place, so that they extort five hundred dollars out of you for something you didn't fucking do wrong when they've already stolen twenty five thousand dollars out of you, because that's what the fucking insurance would have paid for if the cock sucking cop didn't lie about what actually fucking happened.
Speaker 45: In my opinion, doesn't bother me as much if they're actively resistant, so if I show.
Speaker 30: Up on it.
Speaker 1: By the way, that was right after we just got it back out of the fucking COVID lockdown shit. So our business in our fucking life was already shaky, and I had to dip into the fucking safe again within a you know, a month later to try to get another vehicle because that fucking piece of shit destroyed what I had. I he had already bought a van.
Speaker 2: Eating the shit out of somebody, and I go fucking knock it off.
Speaker 1: On him or break your head when there's no rules. I swear to God, there might be something bad that happens to Yumapest and in general, because the fucking owner came out and he's talking to me when I had in concussion. I didn't realize. I don't have any memory of it, but apparently he was talking to them, talking to the cops, and apparently he knows people on the forest or he's a friend of the town or the right people in town. So it was all political that they decided to put it on me. I got to my list is way too big. I'm gonna be very fucking if she goes mad, Max, I'm gonna be You're gonna have to like wait a year before you call me to go do anything because I'm gonna be too busy.
Speaker 45: Had him and he stops great but threatening force to courgain compliance and investigation as well as tacking on charges. Yeah, Mitchell's background really needs to be investigated by the state. Guarantee you she's done this and abused the system like crazy, But we have to look at.
Speaker 2: The bigger picture.
Speaker 45: Why do female cops get away with this all the time in America? And you should not be shocked.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not because anybody wants to fuck that fat co by this.
Speaker 2: Lawsuits.
Speaker 45: Lawsuits one hundred percent guarantee you've had a male coworker sick of Mitchell shit, gone to command staff and gone, she does this on calls and they've gone, m nothing we could do because they know all it takes is for this broad to walk in with her union rep or her lawyer and go sexual harassment lawsuit, and every fucking commander in that chain is named.
Speaker 1: Then don't let them be cops in the first place. Shut it down right there, fight the sexual harassment before it gets into the system that poisons it. This isn't Jew world, so obviously this isn't gonna happen. It's all about weakening and making tyrannical nonsense because they always use women as a weapon because of their emotional state and how they could be manipulated. That's how this is why feminism is a thing. They always use women as a weapon. Who like to use women as a weapon. It also destoys families. That's convenient.
Speaker 45: In a federal lawsuit that she's gonna fucking win. It's how it goes all the time in America.
Speaker 1: You wanted this right, But here's what he needs to realize is because it's the Jew system, judicial system, putting the Jew in judicial.
Speaker 45: You wanted to thirty by thirty. You wanted to bring in females because there's so much better on the street.
Speaker 1: No you want no, no, no, no no no. The people that they implant into the system wanted that, okay. And the ones that are in the Fraternal Order of Police are also in the Fraternal Order of Freemasons most likely. But there's also a very one to one connection between the Fraternal Order, but the Brotherhood of the fucking Police, that's all for Masonic one hundred percent. And what do they listen to. They're in cabalistic bullshit. They're part of the cult, whether their Jews or not, they're doing Jew shit.
Speaker 2: Want this, you deserve it. This is nothing knew.
Speaker 45: Females know how to play the game to people up, to get more people hurt, and they know how to sue to bankrupt your cities.
Speaker 1: That's why you should never let them into the first place. Like I said, I know. Oh well, let's circulal discrimination. How about change the rules. How about there's certain things that they're not allowed to do. Let's start with voting, Let's start with speaking but not spoken to. Let's start with, you know, staying out of roles that would weaken a society. Rather than strengthen it. I don't even let him be in teachers.
Speaker 2: It's nothing new.
Speaker 43: Almighty well, I bet you haven't heard anything about this story. There was a standoff today and Sue Falls between a twenty eight year old man and the.
Speaker 12: Police after making terroristic threats, and.
Speaker 43: After an early morning stand off, to which the man live streamed on Facebook, he was finally arrested and taken into custody and now faces charges of making a terrorist threat, possessing controlled substances, and obstructing law enforcement. And this is what the media had to say about it. Sue Falls, man charged with making terrorist threats.
Speaker 4: I want to pause here. Just just take a second with me. Look at that photo.
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 10: You good?
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 43: Now I'm gonna show you the mugshot of the man. I want you to guess, just just guess as to what this individual perhaps looked like compared to the photo that the media put on the cover of their article. Everybody meet Mohammed Mansori, the twenty eight year old man who made threats endangering people.
Speaker 1: This is how that dude has been looks maxing with the gum. He's got the jaws, he got the giant fucking head. I want I want to see clivicular fucking looks max rate this motherfucker right here. Man, Sorry, what are we looking at besides a degenerate piece of shit that should have just been ruled over with the steamroller.
Speaker 43: This is who the article was actually about. But this is the person that they put the photo for the front of the article of Frankly, at this point, I don't know how anybody just doesn't trust the media.
Speaker 12: How do you look at this folk?
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 43: That's not just an ignorant mistake, that's not just oopsie daisy. That is intentional, that's intention you know.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, obviously, dumb ship, you're you're you're you're still young to understand everything, apparently, and your feminine behaviors and mannerisms probably for for you know, dramatic purposes, for your stupid TikTok ship in Instagram. Probably you should scale down a little bit before people start calling your faggot. There you go, Now there's a sexy beast. I'm sure this is a little bit staged here.
Speaker 21: This one's been piland.
Speaker 12: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, split the Highland.
Speaker 21: There's a small bill out there.
Speaker 30: You can practically go the.
Speaker 12: Islands, come with the children or the children.
Speaker 21: This island does have to slow school.
Speaker 28: There are children, Okay, So I don't know about what countries are near to abduct them from.
Speaker 1: Both countries are near to abduct them from Cambodia. And he laughs and tells them the answer to Cambodia Thailand.
Speaker 21: Thailand.
Speaker 34: Yeah, no, Philippine, Philippines, the Philippi, of course, the Philippinos, you know, if they're not being a nurse or being your.
Speaker 21: Yeah, goot, fan, I don't really.
Speaker 17: This one's.
Speaker 41: We will shine shine a light.
Speaker 1: On you, we will shite on you. We will take a big fat shite on you with our man faces.
Speaker 41: That thanks to Google and CEO.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's a dude to the wig or just grower's hair out in the Embassy of Israel Washington. Why is that a thing? Why is the Embassy of Israel washing a fucking thing that exists in our in our reality, And this is what it is. I think it should be. I don't know. I think the temperature should be turned up a little bit in it till things can bust.
Speaker 41: Will follow you for the rest of your life when you look for a job, when you look for a spouse, when you look for a nanny, when you look for anything, our work will always be documented.
Speaker 1: Nice little tengu over here is glitching.
Speaker 41: Out again thanks to Google and SEO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks of Google and SEO. And you know palanteer and drones and murderous robots and all kinds of active denial systems and everything that we poison you with. Yes, it'll be very easy for us to fucking murder you. Perm right around the corner, kids, maybe it'll be there. Uh what do you call it? What's that they're not? Their junk and ploorer? Maybe is what is the thing?
Speaker 33: Uh?
Speaker 1: Bloody passover this year.
Speaker 41: In corporations where DEI leaders smeared Israel excuse hamas we pressured CEOs, some resigned, many were terminated.
Speaker 1: Right, So you know what should be happening to you. It just should be swift. It should be quick a lot of times when you know, if you ever watch like the actual live shootings of like people by these people that they get all whacked out, like the CIA and FBI and they put them in and they go into the grocery store, you just see the thing in Buffalo where the people just like collapse when they get hit, I'm thinking that the it it severed their spine as I was passing through them, you know what I mean, And they all felt like a bag of potatoes. I'm not saying that should happen to them. I'm just saying, you know, they are threatening your life in your face simply for disagreeing with them, murdering you. How dare you resist our murder and poisoning and consistent. See the unprovoked stuff is your child has this or that because our doctor said so, and you're going to do this or that, or we're going to take them from you, or better yet, you have this and that or better yet, here's a prescription better poisoning you that way, poisoning you in every other way, robbing you, blind, sending their authorities out at you to fuck you, having a fucking thing called the I R S in the first place at all usery, taxes, extortions, all unprovoked, and then they blame you for everything that they do. Ah, racist white people, black people, blah blah blah, slavery, that was Jews, so it's and if you if you complain about that, you're an anti semi And then they come after you like they've been in any way, but now they're gonna tell you about it because now now you've allowed it to be legitimate by resisting it. What a great world do we live in? Does this person out look like a fucking piece of shit demon? She always that she's gonna shight on you.
Speaker 41: Well these we're changed things. We will shine.
Speaker 1: Yep, she's gonna shite on you.
Speaker 46: I told you she can take a big fat shite with her man face. Nigga, please, Nick want hasn't sort of to do seventy five hours of community service, go to an anger management class and buy a woman a new phone because he defended himself with pepper spray.
Speaker 1: I am just reported as a fag. Let's come on, come on, gay sprayed spread the gay that I wrote.
Speaker 8: The news.
Speaker 39: At least one of the platforms like posts go on doesn't like this stuff anymore.
Speaker 1: And they're, you know, because I really want to can see it because I said that, and they are They already made it invisible to other people.
Speaker 39: Intent guidelines have gotten a lot more strict. So this man got docked last year and a lot of people were very angry with him over a tweet.
Speaker 12: And people are coming to his house in harassing.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: That bad, right now, I get all that. That's that's when you should defend yourself, not from the bitch you cared you spray her, don't you have, dude, if you have the money that people that you I know you have, which you have like security people, just.
Speaker 4: Whatever, non stop.
Speaker 39: And he called the police about it and they didn't do anything about it because they didn't care.
Speaker 1: Fifty because the Jews, and she's a Jew too.
Speaker 39: Eight year old Jewish feminist activist Marlo Rose went to his friend.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the real problem is that's why he's going and because you did it to a Jew or to film him. She's an ugly, horrific human being. She looks a lot like somebody I have in my in my memory, as if like I don't know who it is, but it looks a lot like somebody who I still have nightmares about. Like this is the thing, Like this looks very familiar to me, this fucking bitch. But and bloated a lot fatter than this other person was. It wasn't a girlfriend. It was somebody that just encountered before I knew anything about Jews.
Speaker 39: And when she was ringing on the door. He opened the door in temper Sprader, she fell back and dropped her phone. In the United States, the police have no obligation to protect you, even if.
Speaker 1: You have a restraining orperctually from a Jew, or.
Speaker 39: Even if you're a child, and child protective services are not capable of protecting a child from a violent parent. So if people are protesting outside of your house.
Speaker 1: First of all, don't act as if CPS should be getting involved in family shit and deciding when their fucking child kidnappers and rapists and murderers that they have somehow legitimate claim over protecting children in the first place. He is not welcome in Berwin, thank you, Marla. Nazis out of Berwin.
Speaker 25: Uh.
Speaker 1: Nazis Huh National Socialists of the most revitable, audible, respectable people that ever lived. Nazis are something that fucking Jews and CIA put together. So if that's what you're saying, are you saying Jews and Jews and the Feds you don't want them in your town? I agree with that, but you're too stupid to understand what you're actually saying.
Speaker 2: And coming to harass you.
Speaker 39: Specifically, the police don't have to do anything. Shortly after this happened, John Lyons, a twenty four year old man, showed up at next door and attempted to take him out with a loaded weapon, but he didn't succeed. He didn't get into the home. The police came. He ran, broke into someone else's home, took out their family pats, and then got an altercation with the police.
Speaker 1: So to clarify, So he killed animals in someone else's house, that guy, Yeah, that's what that's the why you don't docs people. But you know what, uh, Cash Patel and his whole little FBI, they're they're doing this to people as a way of sending the minions, the Jewish minions, like the Jewish funded minions meeting Antifa and Biela a mess like that, sending them off to take care of their political problems. So when you make complaints or if you're a public figure that is questioning the demonic evil control over our government at the moment, Cash Mattel and his girlfriend or whatever the fuck is going on with that situation that the freaking eighty two hundred spy that's living with Cash, they're adopting people, They're giving violent freaks that are funded by Jews the information they need to go kill people. This has been happening for about at least three months I think that I'm aware of. I'm sure it's been happening more than that, but that's what I've been seeing on Twitter happening. People complaining about being attacked, and everybody having their phone number and their address and making threats to you.
Speaker 39: You could be harassed by tens of millions of people on social media NonStop, be docs, have all of your family information lead, have people harass you NonStop in person, come to your door. Some people are willing to go above and beyond and try to throw away their life to take you out.
Speaker 12: And you defend yourself with less than lethal means.
Speaker 39: Against a person and still have the court try to mess with you because you defended yourself.
Speaker 1: No, because Jews answered it, answer it the right way? Oh I did it twice?
Speaker 30: Oh sad?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Oh look. Another beautiful specimen is that sexy is is she pretty? Ask whether Islamophobia or jihad is greater threat to your American values? Debbie Washerman shots except she's not. German pivots to Trump and then to young white men because they're demons right. I love that he's turned out the switch in the effect.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: Many many young white men are growing up in this country who believe that Jews are the problem. Well the good, because that's that's accurate. Top Ramen, What is.
Speaker 8: The bigger threat to America right now?
Speaker 45: American values, American life Islamophobia or Jihad?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Even Islam a phobia or g it is?
Speaker 30: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it the Islam? Is it the is it the Muslims? Or is it the Muslims? Take it away? Jue the fuck.
Speaker 47: I think we have to focus quite frankly on if we're worried about the threats to American values.
Speaker 1: Let's let's turn inwardly into hating the American people for not being more jew friendly because we're America and that's what we're destroying. And uh yeah, they're mad about that. So uh the real threat to Jewish domination of all things American are the Americans. We need to get rid of the Americans. This is what let me just paraphrase for you. And and by the way, we have Trump, jd Vance and many others on our side.
Speaker 4: Everyone.
Speaker 47: I'm the person who's in the White House. I mean, we have come on, come on, yeah, I'm going there because.
Speaker 1: You are going there without your tits apparently, because they're not there.
Speaker 8: Threat to Jews right now in the world.
Speaker 47: And who is marching as a minimizing marching anti.
Speaker 1: Semitism, right, the guy who's been silver crowned as the Jew the Jewish king, who is also Shabbad Lubovich since twenty seventeen, whose daughter is married. Do you honestly think this is a real conversation or is it that they just want to paint because it's never enough for the Jews. They just want to paint that there's some bullshit white supremacy problem when it's about survival because we're being attacked. It's like somebody coming at you with a knife and stabbing you and you putting your arms up is a sign of what again, you would think reflective defensive measures?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no, it's a sign of your domestic terrorist mindset and you're inherent racism to Jews and everyone else that they decide is it did every other minority this size a weaponize against you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's our world. Pretty cool? Huh? Why am I not making billions like these other fags on social media I'll speaking of which.
Speaker 2: Is very good.
Speaker 1: That's a joke for him. Later so I said, oh, I like this guy. I think I may have shown you this one before. He might be on the show soon. I didn't realize that he's one hundred seven hundred and fifty four thousand followers, but he was like, yeah, dude, I'll do it. I like psychopaths. We have a lot in common.
Speaker 27: And I didn't think she was a psycond.
Speaker 1: And again, you need psychopaths in order to have things get done. And then if you don't believe me there's a sociopath, then there's a psychopath. And they can intervaling, they can be the same thing. Sometimes they can overlap, but it takes a certain time of will. That's not how are they and bitchy to get things done? And you have to be clever and you have to be creative. So a n actural psychopath couldn't possibly be jew because Jews aren't creative. They need to steal and suck and siphon the life force out Of other things that could be sociopaths, they can be schizophrenic. They can be completely dead inside and have absolutely no empathy or compassion or be and can be completely and completely indifferent to what they do to you with zero regret, regard, or even a consideration that it might be a bad thing. They can be all those things, but they can't be a psychopath. Technically, there'sn't too much honor and nobility in the psychopath.
Speaker 27: Psychopath because she would have asked better if she was. And I still think that. But this is kind of telling, bro, like this is before she brought up candae and then after within like twenty seconds.
Speaker 25: It's kind of wild.
Speaker 27: Keep in mind, is the same girl that walked out to fireworks and said she forgave her husband's alleged killer. I just feel like there's demons that linger in this woman and they're slipping out right here. She's got like sex traffick her eyes, dude, and coming to find out that she was involved with sex trafic child sex trafficking kind.
Speaker 12: Of makes sense.
Speaker 27: She looks like a demon, to be honest.
Speaker 1: So I said I did this isn't the same one I showed you before. That's trying to figure out why is it done? This is all right?
Speaker 27: Donald Trump has to be the most textbook example of a psychopath. Of any celebrity I can think of, the only one that even comes close is like Logan Paul, probably because that's super obvious. But Trump is like beyond obvious. There's a lot of diehard mag of people that actually prove my point. If you don't think he's a psychopath, that's because you're a victim of his with Stockholm syndrome. At this point, it's not even like a political issue like you would think. It's more of a clinical issue.
Speaker 1: Like if you think about it, would be shook hands with Darth elected.
Speaker 27: A fucking psychopaths the president, which I don't think that's the worst thing. I think it's kind of effective. Honestly, people could disagree, but psychopaths get shipped done.
Speaker 1: And see this is how let's say what I'm talking about. Dos can't be but they can utilize other people. The only way they win is by making us kill ourselves. So maybe we should stop doing that for the people that are embedded into the you know well, and the only way that happens is if we police our own people, meaning these Masonic motherfuckers and all these other traitors of mankind. I don't do you know what thing to call them race traders, they're mankind traders. They're cult they're cult followers of the cult that's trying to kill everybody else. That's all you need to know about it. You don't need to go into deeper and more intricate It's that. That's fine. That's that's a good enough understanding. They're part of a cult that wants to kill everybody who's innocent and make a world for the Jews. That's or their cult that they're calling the Jews. But they are a part of that cult. So whether or not, and I'm pretty sure that you know, without them without them, the other said without without them meaning people like us, with our traits and our values and our and everything else in our values, but you know what I mean, like our makeup, they will not succeed. So the same reason why Jews had to take fucking people from Africa when they wanted to get into production, industrial production of farming shit of crops here, because they don't want to fucking do anything themselves and they refuse to and they can't.
Speaker 27: So, before I go any further, I was totally down for Trump, even knowing it was a psychopath. I didn't really care too much again, I think it's obviously very effective.
Speaker 25: No one can deny that.
Speaker 27: It wasn't until this year when he just said fuck you Israel first. That's when I was like, Okay, That's when I was like, ah, there it is. We got fucked not a debate. There's a lot of people clinging onto the life raft, but you got to have a room temperature IQ to think that we didn't get fucked dry by Trump. Obviously a lot of people in the media and shit have thrown this around, but I feel like very few people in the clinical world have pointed this out and made it clear and like described what this is or what this amounts to. And what it amounts to is that our president is a full fucking blown, flat out psychopath. And honestly, if you doubt it, I don't even know what to say to you. It's like, think of like the opening scene of American Psycho and then think of Trump. You've never seen him in anything other than a suit in a golf uniform. Think about that, Think of what Trump looks like in a sweat outfit. Just imagine what it looks like when Trump goes to bed. Or this is a thing I like to say imagine them being humiliated. Can you even imagine Donald Trump being humiliated? If you can't imagine someone being humiliated, they're a psychopath. That means they've crafted such a perception in your brain that you can't even wrap your head around what their defeat even looks like. And that's simply because, through various methods, we just do not allow it. It's all part of the perception. Because one thing I understand as a psychopath is being good is doesn't do anything for you. There's literally zero benefits to being a good person. The only benefits to come with it is being perceived as a good person. And you don't necessarily need to be good to be perceived as good. Even listing off textbook traits, listen to this manipulativeness, emotional shallowness. And before I read these traits off, just think of when you've ever seen Trump show an emotion. He literally doesn't do it. Even when he smiles, it looks a little weird because it's like, oh shit, I don't see his teeth that much. I didn't realize his smile was that big, Or it just looks weird because it's not normal. And that's because he's actually robotic, and that's the only mode we ever see him in, and I suspect he never even goes out of that. We literally only have one version.
Speaker 12: Of Trump, and it's nobody knows about.
Speaker 27: Like, tell me, this isn't Trump manipulativeness, emotional shallowness, glibness, impulsivity, and remorselessness. And the thing that's important is not just with Trump, but with myself or any other psychopath. It's really not the isolated traits, because that could be everybody, you know. It's more about the traits occurring in combination. That's the thing. Like pathological lying is typical shameless braisen liars who lie with contempt even with all right, Donald Trump has to be.
Speaker 1: The mode looks like they cut it off there. Well good, it's the good night and uh you know that stuff here A do it real quick, you're on this didn't didn't?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: So I says my sincere, honest coritigue, along with the history lesson that links the past with the president or what is that president? I want you all to be healthy and to live more fruitful and rewarding life and truly experienced worth the benevolent creator, which is our ancestral gift to the rest of the world every time you stand in the sunlight. Click my website. Become a member at doctor Glennon's website. Become informed and have a place to go when you need answers. Come here. Get your ninety essential nutrients so that this isn't you know, the temptation for allopathic intervention is in something that you walk right into. Take your ninetyes central nutrients and be healthy. Get a little bit of exercise. Get rid of the twelve bad foods that you find out here.
Speaker 4: You know, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool? Click that ninety central nutrients are as follows. Come on there you go Alaskan cod liver oil, one whole food multi vitamin pull Vicumic blend, which is a thirty to nine thirty two I always say wrong three months to six months supply, depending on what sample size you're taking. If you're taking a sixteen uh one sixteenth of a teaspoon, it's gonna last you six months. If you're taking one eighth of a teaspoon's gonna last you three months for one person. And you stroll down, why is this thing not limiting?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Bras dude? The site broken. The fuck is going on, Supreme, but there's no picture. What the hell's going on? Are you fucking serious right now? Is everything else broken? When it happened, Edward Snowman, there's people over here. I didn't see that, Edward Snowman, thank you for your thank you for the total walk jet. When the lady officers get spooked, they become unresponsive and play dead, rendering them a holster, offering a firearm for the criminal to grab and shoot the male officers with yeah, yeah, yeah, you saw the ahad just happening the other one, right, it was this some one say, oh nah, honor your parents, that your day maybe longer before being passed into the open arms of Woolock. Exactly. Thou shalt not be gay with anyone but women, infants and children. But I don't understand that one. Thou shalt not commit perjury against anyone, but boys. Oh, I see your your I get it. I get you're talking on behalf of the juice. Honor your parents, that you're day maybe long before being passed into the open arms of Moloch. Thou shalt not be gay with anyone but women, infants and children. Thou shall commit perjury against anyone, but gooys. Uh, by the way of deceptionion, thou shall do more. Yeah, there you go, there you go. It took me a second. Edward, thank you. I was like, wait, hold on, what uh? Good times? Good times? Edward N word like N word like nigger? Got it? Nward snowman got it?
Speaker 24: Got it.
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 1: I got it? Now, I got it. I think I'm better now does this thing pop up yet? The fuck?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 30: It is?
Speaker 1: All right? So the IP six the optimal precise ratio of IP six and an astle for maximum immune support and healthy iron levels, like I was saying, should help get your energies up to by a my hill still doing a stream because I have energy. God damn it. I jogged today. I gotta do the elliptical before I go to bed, but I jogged today. I worked out. Dude. My shoulders are getting good. I'm getting the delts in the rear and getting the sides. That man was like, wow, I got capped. It's like you know when people say cap is, like you're you're lying orlias, like the only thing I cap is my adult's bitch.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: I'm not gen z anyway, but it doesn't matter. Awesome. I hope everybody has a wonderful fucking night. Wow. Yeah, good effing time. Hey, look there's somebody over here. It's probably me, probably counting my own self. Thoes, uh huh. We'll get more into more stuff, more into more stuff. Yeah that sounds totally like English some other time. Have a good night.