Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only one thing that can bring them all together. Don't begin with you, gim p gimblet gimp. I want to see the seals moved to ruin those slides and one hundred and forty one.
Speaker 2: Bab o.
Speaker 1: God you more name name, name, name your name, name, the name of the day.
Speaker 3: Day check to that check take that to the day day check to that check to.
Speaker 4: Shake all a middle class the egos. Get on your toes, your face, but there just face.
Speaker 2: I want to see the banker.
Speaker 5: On the floor.
Speaker 4: I want to see your ass floor.
Speaker 2: Make it clap, make it chio.
Speaker 4: Clapake that.
Speaker 1: Lose read.
Speaker 4: I'm a bankers. Get on the floor, banker.
Speaker 1: We can pick a part banker, tickle page baker, give a name they can read together such in the middle class.
Speaker 2: And more fian.
Speaker 4: Cash if my make a cow.
Speaker 3: Baker.
Speaker 2: Get on the floor.
Speaker 4: Bankers, make the people poor. Bankers get more pain.
Speaker 1: Banks bang my.
Speaker 3: Bang bang, my bang bang bang bang, my bang bang ma myleg my bank no, my bang bang and my bank bank bag bank and my bang bang my bag bank put my bank bank PEP, my bank bank bank bank Turve, my bank bank PEP, my bank bank bank TN, my bank bank pup my bank bank bank bank.
Speaker 5: Bankes mm hmm.
Speaker 6: H yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h oh h.
Speaker 5: Jamie, could you make me I expresso? Okay, we're gonna open it up.
Speaker 4: Let's keep it on topic.
Speaker 5: One plus one plus one equal three? Icons are right, Dill j J.
Speaker 7: But Jay?
Speaker 4: Can I talk? But it wasn't.
Speaker 5: Next Catholic drive?
Speaker 8: God is real?
Speaker 2: Why does he allow evil?
Speaker 5: Why do you pray to dead people?
Speaker 2: Traditions of men?
Speaker 5: It's a no brainer. If you're such a tyrannical rainer. Is this your first time on thean or well?
Speaker 9: I need a.
Speaker 4: Can't think of these loads your slow boys?
Speaker 5: Is this your first time on dean?
Speaker 4: Wesh?
Speaker 2: I need to changer shoe?
Speaker 4: Was that an uncreative foot fart? A mute dude?
Speaker 5: Stop repeating my name?
Speaker 7: Dude?
Speaker 5: You Goober's callin or I'll boot you.
Speaker 4: Where did we get the Bible from?
Speaker 10: Have you read the Cannons of Franzia?
Speaker 11: What are you Catholic?
Speaker 2: Are you proisonans?
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to be me, but do you have an actual argument?
Speaker 10: There is only one church?
Speaker 12: You are in a cult with goblin, a demon a boomer job.
Speaker 2: Quick question?
Speaker 5: Do we have any diddyback venerators in the chat.
Speaker 4: Is this your first time on being or where I need a ginger to chance? Take it these loads?
Speaker 6: You're slow boys, are you?
Speaker 13: Is this your first time on being where I need a ginger.
Speaker 4: To If you're a lie in front of the line.
Speaker 5: A mute dude, what is your epistemic justification?
Speaker 2: That argument is circular and you are refuted?
Speaker 4: Is this your first time on me?
Speaker 14: Where?
Speaker 15: Hold on before you pay for yet another app to meagure your team, Let me introduce you to connect team.
Speaker 2: The one platform that replaces was in modo.
Speaker 7: Quasi quasi quasi Modo. Got lots of bitches calling me on my mole bone. Quasi mono. I got a natural flesh patch right there for my mole bone. I live a life cuasing Modo. My bitches be calling me master model. You don't even understand this.
Speaker 2: Florida, Florida. When I get older, will I still have an FT shoulder?
Speaker 1: Was it moldo?
Speaker 2: High school kids making fun of me?
Speaker 7: You call me? Played over on this back part right here, This is the part quasi mudo. I'm up in my castle. It's very dank.
Speaker 16: I found her.
Speaker 4: I found a hum back chicken. She would stink on it. Quasi modo.
Speaker 17: Looking for a quasi modo.
Speaker 4: Ho was in modo?
Speaker 18: You don't even know what it's like with a little bitty friend on your back like this raison.
Speaker 4: I got a little brother on my shoulder, clasing mold.
Speaker 19: I'm the smaller wed modified lamboe, so I can drive in a weird way inside.
Speaker 4: Of modified lambo. You don't even understand my floor though. Married to a bunkle papa.
Speaker 12: Oh oh, we got better to conjoined it and a subway shop.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I'm married to a buncle.
Speaker 5: Oh by amnon metals. They come to me through a tube. My whole life, it's.
Speaker 2: Been watching on a tube.
Speaker 7: Whoa.
Speaker 10: Oh oh.
Speaker 12: We got ward at Courtis, been a subway shop. Oh we got wed at Curtis and a subway shop.
Speaker 5: Oh we got quick to us in a subway shop.
Speaker 11: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to hear the patty LaBelle one and then we're done. Then we're starting it. Welcome, I got married to a.
Speaker 11: Fuck whoa, we got reded. Come join in in a subway shop.
Speaker 4: I'm married to uncle.
Speaker 18: Who fight imason men rothly come to meet you, toub like the stick watching on the duke whoa, whoa, Oh.
Speaker 11: To see the subway shot over.
Speaker 2: The coming store. The paradigm of absolute control. And that's why we're just out here doing simple things, pointing out that we're meant to be in nature.
Speaker 8: Of me natural and this is where we find the source that God made to transcend the new world.
Speaker 2: And that's why they want to try to keep us out of it.
Speaker 4: I'm paid. I've had enough of these people of Christian matters. Long my death.
Speaker 11: Fact to sleep the ladies alive, he's selling nobody.
Speaker 4: Boy, you need to know about these people.
Speaker 20: I'll go away and face these stunge.
Speaker 4: Literally crawled out from on her racks.
Speaker 11: They are cream and sleep and they run her eyes scream and meel of Satan with wanning babies.
Speaker 2: I have them on video.
Speaker 15: Hillary's in the creepy weird six stuff. Man, she sleeps in the same room, the creepy weird.
Speaker 4: Old woman whose mother was a hood over her head, a woman.
Speaker 6: Noble one is ugly.
Speaker 4: Imagine how bad she smells, man.
Speaker 13: I'm telling her, ain't Obama, just steak Obama and you read both smell like sofa.
Speaker 6: Little rovan pop up than the goblins hobbling around after those.
Speaker 4: My spirit gets close to that evil head.
Speaker 19: I feel a go.
Speaker 4: With such self seeing grant.
Speaker 13: We don't even know it's hell itself rising up against.
Speaker 19: Us, feelings of balling in people of the very worst comment, I so truth, you gonna stand your daughter.
Speaker 13: At the ball?
Speaker 6: Oh oh oh, we're gonna stand your well, Yes, sir, we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Stand you with a bunch of night. And then the Christians notice, well.
Speaker 2: We Muslims, all this, all this, what's up? Welcome all y'all nerds?
Speaker 16: What the heck? Dude?
Speaker 2: Y'all ready for all the bad news today? And some good news? We got good news and bad news. We got in depth, deep analysis, we got it all. So many crazy things happening. Who can keep up? No one, No one could even really keep up. There's just too much happening, dude, So let's get into it.
Speaker 20: This just dropped for all you, for all you sports fans.
Speaker 4: Wow, wait for the next sportal game? The ball through the whole sports sports all. How many black men can run in circles, all of them who sports? Look at the points, there's points and they're going up. The numbers are going up.
Speaker 20: In the sweat, there's so much sweat on the field in the court.
Speaker 13: Imagine if we can collect it all, collect all the sweat and put it in a bottle or something.
Speaker 2: And so to the fan.
Speaker 4: Sports, Oh, whoa, we're balls.
Speaker 2: And there's even nuts.
Speaker 4: There's even mascots, furries running.
Speaker 18: On the court.
Speaker 17: Look at the furries.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 21: Sports is not faking gay, even though all the mascots are furries. Wh sports all, well, just waiting till there's sports church. Ah, sports church.
Speaker 4: Can we put on it?
Speaker 2: Randy Balls is gonna have.
Speaker 4: Sports Hey, y'all, I'm Randy Balls. We got sports church.
Speaker 13: I have you seen any sports church. It's gonna be for the Lord. You can bet on your.
Speaker 4: Favorite players, which one will the room and the fum and will pick. God, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: For Jesus.
Speaker 4: Wow, sports charge.
Speaker 13: You thought there was a lot of black guys running in circles, We've tripled it.
Speaker 4: Seven thousand black guys run of that circles. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's making me. That's making me laugh.
Speaker 22: I shouldn't laugh at my own jokes, but that's just making me laugh. Dog, what am I supposed to do? What I'm supposed to do? Man, Sports ain't faking gay. It's just got a bunch of name faking gay people.
Speaker 4: Running it all everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, welcome everybody Where's all the super chill love that I go crazy and I get nothing. Isn't that what you want? I thought you wanted screaming crazy YouTuber men making YouTube faces on their thumbnails, all right, and that what you want?
Speaker 4: We got seven thousand million what guys running the circles. And they're sweaty too.
Speaker 13: Wow, what if we just double the sweat we turned on the heater inside the Colisa.
Speaker 4: They're so sweaty.
Speaker 2: Now, I've got the idea.
Speaker 23: Now for the new empty balls kit is gonna be sports Church, and he just turns the heat up to make more black dudes.
Speaker 4: And more sweat and even black girls.
Speaker 13: WNBA can't wait for it. Wwjd wwba.
Speaker 2: Yeah boy, that's funny right there. Shit, I'm right now now, Randy Ball's sports Church.
Speaker 4: Sports Oh you thought seven thousand black dudes in circles was fun way till a seventy thousand.
Speaker 2: I'm like so zen right now. I'm just like so zen right now. I'm super zen. Dude. Where should we start? How about faking gray sports people? The emails detail the Saints assistance of the New Orleans art Diocese in sex abuse. What Catholic priests turned to an unlikely ally, the city's NFL franchise. What the records show that Saints had long sought to be out of public view and church. I don't really understand what's going on here, but immediately it makes me think of Sandusky. Remember the Sandusky stuff, Penn State, same set up. Here are we noticing a pattern?
Speaker 24: Here?
Speaker 2: Are we noticing a pattern? Saints executives were so involved in the church damage control that the team spokesman be briefed the boss on a twenty eighteen call, the city's top prosecutor, hours before the church released the documents of all the clergy accused, they called and allowed us to take people off the list. Team officials were the first outside of the church to view the list. This is so bizarre, yet undercounted the roster of suspected pdf they pre concocted the questions. I still don't even understand what this means. Why would the Saints go to the links to protect the grown men who? Well, that's because these networks are all connected, you see. So, if you wanted any more evidence of sports being fake, and Gray. Here you go. This is ESPN today. I think this is today. Well, even if Sandusky himself was a scapegoat patsy like the whole it was uncovering, right, a network of this stuff. And you know, we talked a lot on this channel over the years. We've done a lot of analyzes and we've covered a lot of books that cover the government's funding for NGOs, non government organizations that after the era of Reagan really took over what the CIA used to do in the Cold War. So NGOs, think tanks, foundations, they kind of became this semi public, private, hidden in plane sight version of the CIA.
Speaker 11: And so.
Speaker 2: I talked about that for many, many years, in fact, going back to criticizing the ecumenical patriarch it and we talked about NGOs and things that were being used five six years ago, and you know, I got a lot of pushback. I got a lot of people who criticized me and said that that was crazy, said it was nonsense. Over the years when I had read many, many, many mainline books that talked about this, so there really wasn't anything even controversial about the NGO. You know, complex how it works. You had, for example, the New York Times some years back, Hey Jamie commenting that the Soros Foundation has now surpassed the Ford Foundation as the war world's foremost INNGO. And of course these entities have a lot of power and influence. Because you made me another one and also bring me a glass of water. Thank you. My voices kind of thrust strife. Appreciate it. The NGEO industrial complex, so to speak. And today, well two days, the past two or three days, what's happened is, of course Elon's DOGE Government Efficiency Organization has gone in and basically frozen computers, fired a bunch of FBI bureaucrat people, and they've begun to deconstruct USAID. We've talked about USA it actually for in many podcasts going back probably ten years, because USA it hasn't been has been. As you probably know, a CIA connected CI front is used as a CIA front cut out kind of thing, and along with AID workers, missionaries are classic covers for espionage, for weapons, trafficking, for spies. And this goes back centuries, right, This is not anything new. Missionaries have been spies. AID workers have been spies. And the weird part was that it actually tied in perfectly to the the text that I'm presently reading, which also deals with a lot of NGOs and how they, for example, did the Slobanon Melosovich issues. So it's weird because I was just reading a previously unpublished work on how the entire operation I think was called White Stork, in Operation White Stork was to overthrow Lukashenko. So that was actually not Serbia, excuse me, but it was some of the same people that and Operation White Stork that did a series of regime changes. So we had Panama, we had Serbia, Belarus, Venezuela, Georgia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, and that was all the way up until two thousand and seven. So we had these regime change operations that were being done through the State Department, et cetera, basically allocating all of this money Treasury and others. Right, they allocate this money to these entities through they funnel it through things like USA, and then it goes to all this crazy stuff. My suspicion is that when you hear, you know, the stories of stuff like oh, they you know, spent fifty million dollars on figuring out how many shrimp could run on treadmills. That's probably money laundering, right, that's probably money going to senators kickbacks, and so they just put that name on top of it, and the money is allocated to the criminal. And presumably also it is now coming out that a lot of this money went to Zolenski as well, and that's why this has been such a huge deal. But really it's the entire system is structured this way. How does the US exert so much soft power throughout the world. Well, the number one way they do that is through the aid money that we're talking about, right, ten billion dollars to Israel, five billion dollars to Iran, blah blah blah, blah blah. And you know they used to publish, because we used to cover it on twenty one wire, lists of all the money that was being allocated to all the nation states throughout the world. And of course that money most likely doesn't actually get to any of the people. It's just buying off the oligarchs that run those countries, you see. And so war is a racket which occurs when things aren't going the way the empire dictates. So if you're Ekadaffi, where if you're a Taunam Hussein, and you're not following and towing the line, then you're gonna get a regime change. If you're a slovan Onlozevitch, you're gonna get a regime change operation. This does not mean that these individuals are necessarily sainted holy good guys. We have to, in the domain of geopolitics, step outside of thinking in terms of black and white good guy bad guy. Really, in this domain, unfortunately, there are no big good guys and no big bad guys. There's a spectrum, and they're all kind of good or they're all kind of bad, and then maybe some good things happen here or there. People are always ask me, I'm so tired of the question, do you think Trump for real?
Speaker 16: What do you want?
Speaker 2: A good guy? Every freaking podcast I go on, ask me these really just boring, low tier, lazy questions, and I always say, I don't know, I don't have any interest. I can never determine everybody's motives, So I just expect everything to be terrible, and then when anything good happens, I'm pleasantly surprised. So how about that as a strategy for combating all the madness that we see I'm interested in and understanding the reality of what's going on in the world, and then we try to, as you guys know, on my channel, do things that are beneficial at our sphere of influence and at our level. So you know, the left, for example, this is a big controversy this week because JD. Vance talked about how there's a concentric circles of your love and attention, and he's totally right about this, just really just common sense, right. I don't have and can't have the same degree of love and affection for everyone in Gaza or Afghanistan as I do for my immediate family members. That's common sense, and it's obviously true. And all the leftist idiots who are just going off on JD. Vance and I don't care if people want to criticize J. Evans, I'm just pointing out that on this point he was correct. You cannot have total egalitarian, equalitarian love for all people. It's not possible. And you know, we're even told in the escton that Star will differ from star in terms of their glory, and thus even God is not an equalitarian. So that means then that this this whole idea of creating this fair and balanced, equalitarian world is really just a bunch of lies and deception. It doesn't exist, it will never exist. You'll never have total fairness, you'll never have total equality, and you don't even want total fairness and equality. It's it itself is theft, and it ultimately destroys the world. Thank you. Yes, it is dirty. It's fine. Jamie's worried that the dirty cups are gonna kill me. There's and then she won't be able to be a moutuer and live off with me. I'm just kidding. I was making a joke that dogs and all everybody's a socialist, dogs, cats, everybody. Right, you're not a socialist. I'm just joking. She's she knows, don't worry, Jamie's not a socialist. It's just a joke. But see we're talking about everybody living on the dolt and everybody being socialist and everybody getting a fair share and equalitarianism. How ridiculous that is. It's just totally I mean, number one, it's based on theft. I mean, the only way to have this so called equalitarian world is to quote redistribute all the wealth. But in order to redistribute all the wealth, it has to be stolen from everyone anyway. So that brings us to the cover for how this system that we live in today operates. It operates under the cover of humanitarian aid and so USAI d USAID again, a classic CIA cover, classic regime change and soft power cover is being gutted, I guess, and the funding is being shown. And now this is just really one thing. This is like one of the hubs. It's not like USA. It is the only one. And I thought this was a funny comment here from a guy. He says. As early as October two thousand and nine, a project was overseen by the US Agency for International Development in Venezuela, Costa Rican Peru for young people in Cuba for the hopes of ginning up rebellion. The travelers worked undercover, posing as tourists and travel around the island scouting for people that they could turn into political activists. In one case, the workers formed an HIV prevention workshop, and the memos called it the perfect excuse for the program's ajit prop political goals. Again then, when undermine America's efforts to improve health. So again, humanitarian aid is a classic cover for this kind of stuff, and We've discussed Ingdall's books for many years. E fleam Ingdall in most of his books highlights this and does a really good job at explaining it. For example, he he covered it in Lost Hegemon, he covers it in Full Spectrum Dominance. He covers it in pretty much every book he's written. And it's because of the fact that the establishment after the Reagan era privatized and made a bunch of the intelligence stuff happened under the guise of NGO's think tanks and foundations, which previously would be done by just CIA operatives and so forth. So as this is being kind of outed, as this information is coming out, Sputnick says Wiki League's bombshell, white and fluffy usa'd outed as a tool of economic warfare amid the buzz over Elon Musks comments dubbing USA a criminal organization, the world's top whistling website. Dug up direct evidence to confirm it as such, and we'll look at some of these Wiki leaks. It says it properly authorized and coordinated ursoft can use measured, focused economic incentives and disincentives to persuade adversaries, allies and sergeants to modify their behavior in the theater of strategic, operational, and tactical levels. This is of course soft power. United States Agency USA Placement Abroad. Its mission is to engage human groups provide one channel for the leveraging of economic incentives. So that's the purpose of this is important arsenal, a weapon in the arsenal. While USAID dubs itself as an agency promoting quote, democratic values, that's the cover. We called it humanitarian cover and supposedly for a free, peaceful process world leaked US Army manual talents itself as a means of applying economic power to persuade adversaries and allies and circum is to modify their behavior. Now, this is partly the purpose of the tariffs, right, Trump's tariffs, which is all over everywhere on the news. It's the big story this week. The tariffs are a big part of this because this is really intended to get Mexico Canada to modify their behavior. So, for example, once the Mexican president agreed to what Trump wanted, Trump says, okay, we won't do the tariffs. And the idea I think is the same with Trudeau. Right, if Trudeau will bend from his socialism. And remember, of course, Trudeau is the protege of Klaus Schwapp. Klaus talks about having penetrated as the cognates, it's Trudeau. Trudeau is a great Trudeau. He penetrated his cobinant, probably in multiple senses. And I remember when this two thousand and eight Special Forces annual came out, it really just outlines all of the stuff that we already all know on this channel that. Yeah, of course special forces in other countries are learning about economic warfare as well as you know, agit, prop sabotage, et cetera, et cetera, all the different techniques that you would learn. But people don't know and don't understand that US economic aid is a huge lever in this system of control. So sputting it brings back our focus and our attention to this manual which probably many people have forgotten. But it's perfectly in line with what Wiki Leaks has published today. And that's why this system is being exposed is because it's just like amazingly corrupt. It's like a level of infinity corruption and infinityinity evil cunning that you almost can't fathom. I've been studying the geopolitical system as it is for many many years. There's always new angles and elements to learn. And I think the most amazing thing about the geopolitical corrupt system that we live under is how cunning and just. It's like infinite onion layers of corruption. It's infinity corruption. I don't even understand. How do you even come up with this? How do you even who is the architect of evil that constructed this megasystem? I mean, it's obviously multiple people in generations, it's not just one person. But it's pretty crazy. What are y'all talking about in the chat? Steel Manning? Who who are we? Steel manning? The ancient ones? How come you don't steal man the ancient gods when you try to debate dog? How come you don't give the Anu Naki to benefit of a doubt?
Speaker 7: Dog?
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. That's a fair critique, a fair critique dog. Now, yes, I'm aware of Tulsi Gabbard being in some sort of strange Hawaiian Hindu cult. I don't know exactly what her worldview is. It's kind of bizarre, but I do appreciate that she said this to all of these goons who ought to know and do know right that of who do you think funds all the t E R R O R right?
Speaker 7: Who is that?
Speaker 14: When Russia was denying use of chemical weapons, they accused the US of supporting terrorists. This is a line that Putin used frequently during the Syrian Civil War as he supported Assad. Syrian officials made similar comments. They did it repeatedly, They did it in public, They did it at the United Nations. In twenty sixteen, you gave an interview in which you said, and this is a quote, the US is providing direct and indirect support to terrorist groups in order to overthrow the Syrian government. And in twenty nineteen on the Democratic presidential debate, state.
Speaker 10: And we're mostly we're just saturcking data that people aren't paying attention.
Speaker 2: Strip on the tim cast, I want to play this this really quick, good buddy of ours.
Speaker 10: Setting the stage, and we're most likely the world is ran by energy vampires from feet off our our.
Speaker 16: Anxiety for sure.
Speaker 10: And you know, anytime you can crank up the anxiety and get us freaking out, it does a lot. You know what it really does too, It really depopulates the population because it's hard to have children when you're in a constant state of anxiety, and we're the only animal that does that. We're the only animal that is in anxiety twenty four to seven. Most animals when the predator's gone, they calm down. Not not human beings. Constant, constant anxiety.
Speaker 2: Again, so they had an interesting little exchange back and forth about I think actually the Internet is intended nowadays to put us in this constant state of agitation and anxiet. I don't know what you guys think, but it seems to be more and more geared towards that. So here we have again, this is the huge breaking news that federal document data shows USA approved six million dollars just Friday and contracts. This included all kinds of money for just kind of outrageous things that don't make sense. And you know, I guess on one level, for like the normies, this is good because you have people who don't really understand how the system works being told that, oh, yeah, the government allocates millions and zillions and billions of dollars for the most outrageous things, and it's like, why why would they do that? Why would they do that? Well, most likely a lot of that money doesn't actually go to seeing if a gay shrimp can do pull ups. It actually goes to criminals who are getting the money under the cover of some fraudulent whatever type of cover. That's what we're saying.
Speaker 25: Ocracy.
Speaker 2: Now the same types of things apparently are coming out with what's a truth all penetrates the culmlets where this guy here, I'm not familiar with this guy, but he's pointed out that thirty billion dollars of Canadian tax dollar money was allocated under the guise of quote gender equality, and one point two billion of that went to arm the Taliban.
Speaker 25: On gender equality. Since twenty seventeen, they've taken thirty billion dollars of our tax money and funneled it into international aid for gender equity. Sounds great right on the surface, it's supposed to uplift women worldwide. But look a little closer and you'll see that a massive chunk of this money is going straight into the hands of some of the world's most brutal anti women regimes. Take Afghanistan, for instance, one point one billion dollars of our taxes went there handed over to the Taliban, who just this week outlawed women from even hearing each other's voices in public. Girls can't go to school, women can't work, and now even speaking is criminalized. This is what our feminist government is funding. Then there's North Korea seventeen point eight million dollars of Canadians tax dollars, when to support a regime where women can't let's talk about.
Speaker 2: Anyway, You get the idea. So the point being then that the aid money is not for what it says it's for. And I think that would be obvious to people who you know, are in our circles USA. Using our tax money funded bio w E A p O N that included koof fifty three million to that stuff. You can figure out what that is. Yeah, so this is pretty pretty good stuff. Now. Critics of this from the alternative media world, including you know, some friends of ours, which is fine, I don't mind. You know, their immediate sort of assessment is and this is something to keep in mind. This could be a situation where they are gutting parts of this system so that it can be reorganized to do the same stuff under some sort of like a technocratic Trumpian model. Maybe it will have to wait and see. Probably a lot of this is also politically motivated to try to root out the networks of the Obama Brennan structure that was there that spied admittedly on Trump during the first administration. So if you remember a lot of the Russia Gate stuff, a lot of the spying on the Trump administration that was admitted, that was all being done in the background through the Obama Brennan networks that were still everywhere in the bureaucracy, entrenched in the so called the EEP state and so forth. But another one of these influencers, obviously is George and his massive, bigger than the Ford Foundation, Soros Open Society Institute, and in twenty seventeen, the Herritigs Foundation claims Soros his Open Society was the main implementer of usaid AID since two thousand and nine, so it basically supplanted the Ford Foundation to be the new front for this State Department CIA, all of this stuff. This is how this happens in these other countries. And if you wonder how he got into this position, Soros got into this position through the eighties and being chosen to kind of be the vehicle for CIA regime change operations under Reagan in the former Soviet Bloc countries. In nineteen ninety three, USA document shows that the Agency, the CIA or meet USAID and the CIA partner with Soros's management training program to train thirty quote professionals through Bulgaria, Estonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia. This is all the post Soviet block and the communist countries that are being transitioned into the IMF. What Jacquette Lee talked about, the you know, neoliberal system of the West. Now, I'm not saying that that means that Soros is a good guy, and I'm not saying that that means that the Soviets are the good guys. Again, please understand that we're above that level of normy, good guy, bad guy politics. By the way, we only have three hundred. We have twelve hundred people live when we've got three hundred likes, You guys don't like this? What's going on? If you're enjoying this, please give me a like. Also support the stream via super chats. They can be done through Twitter, excuse me, through stream labs, or through YouTube super chat function. Now, in the nineteen nineties, of the two thousands, all the Eastern European countries, as we said, a lot of that was done through Soros Open Society, and I believe they were even talking about yesterday. I think Elon was even tweeting about NEED National Endowment for Democracy being another one of these. Absolutely. I mean uk R AI n E had a lot to do with NEED. To illustrate the scale Soros linked initiatives twenty twenty four, Biden requested thirty billion in the twenty twenty five budget for USAID. So this is a gigantic racket. Basically, I don't even know how to describe this. Now, keep in mind, this means that once again people on our side of things were totally correct. I've been here talking about this technique and this strategy for I learned about this in the mid two thousands. First was listening to fleam Ingdall and all those interviews that he would do back in the day with Lord Goldemort. So this is a huge vindication. All of those people, all of you out there who were normis dissing me, especially people in the religious world, calling me crazy and all this stuff. Well, once again, who was right? I was right about all of this. Who else has been highlighting other than like Ingdall? And then you had, for example, what Darren Batty and Tucker last year started talking about color revolutions. That's what all of this is.
Speaker 16: Here.
Speaker 2: Blumenthal says, USAID gave tens of millions of dollars of US tax money to the Syrian White Helmets, and that helped al Q take over id leb in twenty fifteen. We covered this at the time. I wrote articles with twenty one Wire about that very thing at the time. So you understand that we've been totally vindicated again on all of these topics, and the same with the KOF, who was right throughout all the coof we were, uh, did I believe Kof?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Day one did not believe it. Maybe for like five minutes. I was like, what's happening in China? What is all this? And then I was like, Okay, this is a big syoup. Totally correct, you would think with this amazing track record, and I've gotten some things wrong. I'm not saying like I've never gotten it, but I mean once you kind of figure out how they operate and the strategy and patterns that they use, when you understand the NGO complex and the Federal Reserve and SYOPS and how the CIA does this stuff like it's all pretty obvious. You don't really, it doesn't require you know, endless PhDs to figure out. Okay, yeah, they use these you know, soft coup gene sharp color revolution techniques to create regime changes. It's much more effective than the hard core, the kinetic type of stuff. So this goes back again to the entire Federal Reserve system, and the Federal Reserve system itself is a giant scam Fiat drug bank. A lot of people don't know that the very history of the Federal Reserve is actually also based around drug money. And many of the famous families in America, the big oligarchical families, many of those were actually actually made their name on drug money and running opium and other trades, other black market goods, and they're getting that model from prior to them, the British East India Company, in the East India Company, Dutchist India Company also running things like opium. So the entire world, in terms of the modern world, is largely based around things like Fiat fractional reserve banking, usury and debt, and black market goods. In fact, the US economy still is heavily propped up through drug running and drug banks. Did you know that in the nineteen nineties, the dark Department of Justice estimated that the drug trade in the world was five hundred to one trillion dollars in the nineties, and a lot of that was propping up the US GDP. The four key states back in the nineties that were key for the giant drug money laundering was New York, Florida, California, and Texas. And the ide Yeah that for example that you know these and these these drug networks were part of what was set up under Gladiol via the Osys and the CIA. A big part of that, as you guys know, was Iran Contra, and Iran Contra was uh, you know, black market off the books, funding for a lot of what we're still talking about in terms of what USAID and these ideas are doing. So basically Iran Contra was just the same stuff in the nineteen eighties in nineties, and it was also funneling the money to to make the empire run. Why am I do you want to know why I'm clearing my throat. It's because today is the highest day of the entire year for the tree pollen. So the juniper today is literally off the charts. I can't even hardly breathe today. I already take allergy medicine, so I understand that it's annoying. It annoys me. Do you think I want to sit here and clear my voice all day long? It's crazy. I can barely breathe today, but I can't not do the live streams because it's how we make a living and pay the bills. So I apologize for having to clear my throat all the time. Do you think I want to be like that? You want to see what the allergy list is today for you because you want to bitch about it. So the scale, which only goes up to about twelve, is at eight and tomorrow will be out of nine, and it's all juniper, So you can go blame the juniper tree, and I will continue to take the holistic allergy medicine and don't give me your enorrmy shit.
Speaker 4: About have you ever taken zyrtech?
Speaker 20: Have you tried taking there?
Speaker 2: I don't take pharmaceutical crap, dude, No, I'm not taking zyrtec.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Is that enough on all of this stuff? I think it is. Let's shift gears into other crazy the interesting information we're gonna get to a t R, A and Z cult by the way, in a minute. Today, let's shift the gears over in talking about them aliens though we got to talk about they're about to pop up. You ever wonder why they pop up? Let's listen to Young Quavo, our favorite instagrammer who gets fifty thousand likes when he talks about the stuff. I can only get a thousand likes because I guess I just don't have the hood healer riz that some people have. Why talk about n G o's and usaid, which is how the world's really run when we could be talking about them grays though, let's listen to this right hell.
Speaker 26: Praise our falling race as well, the grays. The stuff that be coming off of them there to make you see, that's the essence from them being a fall the race. That's the essence from them being like a falling race. It's really not even bacterial disease. It's something else. I'm just saying disease and bacteria to give y'all an idea, you feel me, But it really something else.
Speaker 2: It's like the essence from.
Speaker 26: Them being this falling low vibrational race literally bleeds off of them now that's why they are the crippit and they the way they is, and they you know what I'm saying, they move a little bit like they kind of scary with the way they move. Why do you think the grays.
Speaker 4: They kind of scary with the way they move like.
Speaker 7: Like that?
Speaker 26: The race like grays are a falling race as well. The grays the stuff that be coming off of them that will.
Speaker 2: Make you sick.
Speaker 26: That's the essence from them being a falling race. That's the essence from them being like a falling race. It's really not even bacterial disease.
Speaker 2: It's something else.
Speaker 26: I'm just saying disease and bacteria to give y'all an idea, you feel me, But.
Speaker 2: It really something else.
Speaker 26: It's like the essence from them and this falling low vibrational race.
Speaker 2: They literally bleeds off of them.
Speaker 26: Now that's why they all decrepit and they they the way they is, and they give what I'm saying, they move a little bit like they kind of scary with the way they move. Why you think the grays they kind of scary with the way they move out they pop up go away racing. Grays are a falling race as well. The grays the stuff that be coming.
Speaker 2: Off obviously, this is the real this right here, that real, that real ish. This is the best Internet video ever. This is that real ish. This is the future. This little Billy Corson, you got big Belly Horson, you got little Billy Carson right here. This is that real ish, bringing that real ish. They decrepit damn. But listen, why would you listen to me talking about USAID for the last fifteen years and NGO's when obviously it's them graysed all and the decryppit that be coming off of them is decrippit. Now Rogan is back to also talking again about alien crafts and strange experiences at crash sites. And we got dang chunky gen xers that god that I mean, why would I believe this dude? Why would I believe this dude? Do y'all believe this dude? I don't believe this dude. Let's see what this chunky gen x dude who might as well be a damn honorary boomer right here? This man is he gonna convince us of aliens?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Remember, Christianity is dumb, is crazy. But if you're Graham Hancock talking about gnostic delves. Oh mind blown? Right, if you're some goober at a UFO crash site, Oh mind blown? Okay, but God's existence is crazy and all that. Now. To be fair, Rogan has been moving in the right direction. I'm glad to see him at least having discussions with, you know, people like Wesley Huff. But I mean it's got to be some goofy Protestant dude, of course, So uh should are we? Should we believe in this the alien crash site, which is the stupidest narrative ever. And as we pointed out over and over and over, they recycle this dumb roswell story. It's the same stuff, just recycled, and there's always a new generation of dummies that believe this. And I was listening to one of these, like really super techy bitcoin guys who was given a good podcast, Bitcoin Mechanic, and he was talking about how, you know, people listen to podcasts, and they listen to things on the Internet and they have an appearance of wisdom and knowledge. They don't actually know the subjects, and that's why they just chirp back and repeat what they think sounds smart, especially when it comes to money and bitcoin, which if you don't have zillions of dollars, if you're not already successful in those domains, why would anyone listen to some wage dude yapping about how economics works. Bro, you don't know how it works, or else you wouldn't be busting out them fries every day.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: Clearly you are not on the inside. Okay, you over there with a headset taking orders from Shahniqua. You ain't you over there? Shaniqua was barking orders at you to get them fries ready. But you can't because you're on the phone with Ben Bernanke right now talking about talking about fed Pile's you over there calling your own pole. Hey, I can't talk cook them fries right now.
Speaker 22: I'm trying to tell Jerald Pale how to run inches rates, boollgates rates.
Speaker 2: I'm just joking about it.
Speaker 16: That's where we all hold up at. Can we take off from there every morning to go do the AM and the PM push. That's what you call it when the war is on, you call.
Speaker 2: It the push.
Speaker 16: So we had one in the morning talking push. So we were all heading up for the AM push in an there's three vehicles, probably about three.
Speaker 2: Haw com it's all of these former black ops military dudes like they're the insiders. Yeah, it's those guys. The generals are a bunch of liars. And Tom DeLong from Blink one eighty two. Yes, that's who we should listen to. Clearly, if you fronted a pump puck a punk pop pump pump more like pump puk pump pop because they're faking gray what's his name? Billy Billy's gay right from Green Day or whatever? Right, pump pop pop punk more like pump pop. Yeah, I should listen. Yeah, clearly the gay dude from Green Day or Blink one eighty two knows about aliens? Yes, clearly. Why else would they choose him if he didn't know about aliens? I mean, this is so stupid, Like I can't believe that anybody actually listens, first of all, to pop punk that you listen to. That is your first problem. That's your first problem, that you that you ever listened to Blink one eighty two, And what the hell did they even sing? I don't even know. I mean I was in those times, but I can't tell you a single Blink one eighty two song. Okay, we wake me up.
Speaker 5: Inside.
Speaker 2: I know that that's not pop punk. That's what evan essence or whatever. So is that is that? Who is even is Tom DeLong? Is he the guitarist or is he like a drummer?
Speaker 13: Isn't he?
Speaker 2: Isn't he from this?
Speaker 7: And that?
Speaker 2: That's him that on the on the right being nude? Right, yes, clearly these people know what's going on. Okay, Tom DeLong, that's the one over here in the mustache in this one right. I was talking to somebody the other day and they didn't even know that Tom DeLong is like a big alien evangelist. Now, I'm like, how you didn't know this? He's like the main alien evangelists of the last five years. Of course, what are you talking about? But good grief, man, every one of their damn songs is like one hundred million views?
Speaker 16: What the heck?
Speaker 2: And I cann't tell you one blink on two song? What's their biggest song? I Miss you, Oh if you had? I gotta hear I gotta just because this is so big. I gotta hear a blue quin ag. I mean, I'm sure I've heard him on the radio. I just don't know them off the top of my head. And who likes this? Like, is this what it seems like?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Ultimate normy music?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Never heard this? Don't know what the heck this song is. Is that tommed along there? Or do they get like different front men over the years. I don't even know, don't even care. Yeah, I'm trust me, I'm gonna turn it off. I just wanted to see what it was all about, because I ain't know nothing about it, you know what I'm saying. Let's go back to this very trustworthy carb bloated here.
Speaker 16: Four people per vehicle. I'm in the lead vehicle with the ranking guy. He's driving, and I'm right behind him. And then there's another gentleman in the passenger seat across from the driver. And then there's a young lady next to me, and we're all going up.
Speaker 2: And sometimes when you click out, it doesn't own you. Yeah, this guy's got a trolling motor voice. I don't know what's going on, Like he needs to clear his throat. You think my throat clearing is annoying? Listen to this man, a crushing driver. And then there's a it's a trolley motor dude, does sound like a trolloolder long Dong five dollars. I think they're exposing some of the stuff about USA ideas escapegoat to make that make us think that they're actually defeating it. Elon is a transhumanist as it comes from a technocratic family. I'm aware of all of this. Yes, Trump supports Israel, bro I know, please, I know, dude, you think I don't know this. Did you know that Elon believes in a brienshup? Yeah, we talked. We did boiler rooms about it, like freaking fifteen years ago, man, ten years ago. But thank you for the super chick econom att five bucks when it would be a good time to come on and ask questions about the Book of Enoch I mean with any open forum, I guess, but thank you for that, Dina five bucks. Here's to you laughing at your own jokes. Well, I mean it was just kind of funny, man, you know what I mean it was. It's okay if it's funny. You can laugh at your own jokes if it's objectively funny, Alan you twenty bucks. I found you and Jamie when you went on Sam Tripley's Temple hat a year and a half ago. I followed you ever since from a non denominational background. That said, I attended my first divine liturgy and I like it them all in thank you for all that you do, Hey, thank you Allan appreciate that. Very cool, Jordayne Jordawn twenty bucks. I love sports. However, you're absolutely correct. Four years straight of the biggest stories were about openly faking gray low tier players that didn't do anything worthy of attention, and then the koof and then Taylor Swift. It's all gross. Absolutely appreciate your revelations and your agreement to their Jordan Pooh Bread five dollars. I've never done this before, but I need to see Randy Ball's episode three. You know what, I was hanging out with weck Wecking Ball is gonna make his return to the internet. All my friends retire from the Internet. It's like I start hanging out with him. Oh, Tristan retires, whacking Ball retires, and then I have to like convince them to come back to binging edvas, defining that potentiality within them of the true Ediva that needs to spring forth like a phoenix from the flame.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we talked about a new Randy Bald skit, and now I know what it's gonna be it's gonna be Sports Church Anonymous, three dollars. There's a club at my master's business administration school for Christians in business. I'm an orthodoxy enquirer. They invited me to their small group. They have a doctrine of embracing soul, scripture and sola fide. Should I attend their small group? I mean, you just take that up with your priest. Like people always ask me these moral questions and so that's it's just not what I don't do moral advice. So you should take that up to your with your priest, because there's cases where if it's part of your school education and you might need to attend it, and maybe you can attend it without participating in, you know, prayer or something. Jony H five bucks. I loved your vampire analysis. Will you analyze werewolf movies? H Werewolves unironically exist? Look at the dog Man? Okay? Dimitri five dollars high from Latvia. I don't. I'm not a huge fan of I've never seen a good werewolf movie, and I've seen several. I mean, I just I think worlds are kind of stupid. But maybe Hilarian five dollars I'm the first little balloe two dollars rider Grene, two dollars eat a ginger chew. I'm not in a bad mae. Why would I eat a gender jew ginger choo? Is it for digestion? Because of the gender and they're like honey or whatever? Because of beat us? You know what I'm saying. Got to beat us points is too low. You got to up them. Beat us points like hip points in a video game. Crutter two dollars, going crazy appreciation super chats. Well, thank you so much, Dean Limb. I thought it said Don Lemoninet nine pastor Randy basketballs exactly. You feel me. You're vibing with me, orthodox boomer grandmother twenty dollars. I'm still hoddling. Well, guess what, you had a great opportunity to buy the dip because we had almost we had an eight percent dip in bitcoin, and oh it's going, it's crushing, it's already back, it's already one hundred two thousand. So every time you get these little dips, it's just a buying opportunity. So what slow boy whiteboard five dollars. I will have to consult my cardiologists before joining your sports ministry at Randy Balls's Sports Whole Church. Randy would recommend that you get all your proper protocols in papers in order. Victor Ziegler five dollars, Make it rain, pay piggy and make it clap, make it FII clap, hm tens two dollars. How will Catholicism changed in one hundred years? It will continue to be more and more like voodoo Francis's Vatican three. Did you all see my We haven't even got to the tra and Z cult. Yes, there's a tra and Z cult. As things get better, they get crazier. But look, I'm tired of all the black pill stuff. Everybody, it's old, fake, Oh everything in six hundred and sixty six dimensional chess by the infinite infinity Rabbi is that can control everything and will never beat them because Satan is the most ultimate power. Like to just give up, dude, Like, if everything is pointless, then why you constantly bitching to prove everything's pointless and everybody everything's controlling. Everybody's bad. So if that's the case, then then there's no point in arguing about it. I thought this was a funny post. Not that many people enjoyed it. Uh, And I actually had people thinking that I was putting out Q nonsense, like this is the dumbest shit ever. I said it was fake from the very beginning, and then I put up these fake ones, which I think are pretty funny. Trump just put Benjamin Gates in Guantanamo for trying to steal the nation's founding documents, Like, that's a funny Q post. And then I had people underneath it saying, why are you posting fake Q crop to troll you dummy? That's why, because you were stupid enough to believe it. Oh, I forgot. We had this goofy woman.
Speaker 16: Saying that.
Speaker 2: Apparently she's like the lowest of the low tier Christian women commentators, and she said that you're evil if you think that JD. Vance's basics of love are true. And then turns out this ended up being a mega ratio. Where's it at, I've already lost it. Turns out check this out. She said, Paul never met Jesus. She hasn't read the Book of Acts. Paul was a psychopath Roman. He was a Jewish teacher of the law. It became a Christian pastor. No apostles are not pastors, Yet many Americans would believe his teaching is on part with Jesus. That's because Jesus gave him the authority to teach as the rest of the apostles. So this woman is a complete goofhas and she's calling jd Vance a teacher of heresy when she's literally heretic. And so this got mega ratio two point two thousand likes versus her original idiot comment about hey, so this is heresy. She got seven hundred likes on this comment on Jack the Soviets advance thing, and literally everybody under the is just just flaming her. Dude, she just got destroyed. So but props to whoever sent me that tweet of her nonsense. Let's see now back to the aliens. I don't know how we got. I'll apologize. I apologize because of the damn blank one eighty two stuff. You know, we do things over here very stream of consciousness, because that's how I roll, bro.
Speaker 16: Actually, and we're all going up. And the ranking guy had been there the week before and he had seen the craft fly by, because that was and that one's out there on the internet. You can pull down the video. There's a report that goes along with the.
Speaker 27: Video that we can watch right now, right now, Yeah, what would he.
Speaker 16: Search search for? Let me think Nellis Test Range UFO nineteen ninety four kind of way.
Speaker 2: Now, the funny part is that if you've watched Miraje Men, then you know that this. In the Mirajeman documentary, they interview the guys who helped fake these videos, right like the Knellis Test Range video. I don't know specifically if that one is faked, but many of them are fake and they talk about it in the documentary. Now has Joe Rogan never seen Maraje Men? I don't understand, Like nobody ever addresses this documentary. I'm the only one that's constantly talking about this documentary on every freaking alien podcast and interview that I ever do, and I did like two last week. Nobody ever talks about Miraje Men except me. Why are we gonna talk about the egg? Come on, you guys don't believe that stupid egg thing. Surely my audience doesn't believe that that was an alien egg with freaking Egyptian hieroglyphics on it. Come on, dude, eb since two dollars says more like gay dire. That's why I wore my traditional Roman Catholic voodoo right gay shirt. This is the gay voodoo liturgical vestiments that will be worn after Vatican three. Oh, that's what I was looking for. I was looking for Vatican three. Did y'all see my picture of Vatican three? Because Pope Francis had already cut what's up, cauh, Francis has already prepped Vatican three, y'all, have y'all seen it? Let's scroll scroll down, scroll down? Right here, look at that. Check this out. When Vatican three kicks off, Francis will legitimize the traditional right, see that right there? Look at that. That's that's damn that's the Barren SAMEDI right right there, that's the Papa, Papa leg Bay or whatever his name is. Voodo. Dude's always got a bunch of weird and Papa Leg Bay, right, I mean, I mean know that's real. Just saying it sounds real, probably just they're all made up, but that sounds real. Papa leg Bae. And he got some poppets, right, he's he's he's decked with poppets, right, decked, the pope with lots of popp bits ho La la la la la la la vood who is the new ritual? La La la la la la la la La shout out to Dimitri he became a member. Hilarian sends five bucks. I think we already read that one. I'm making sure because I got two lists of super chats. I'm gonna make sure I don't miss them all. Papa Legba Popa leg Ba La La la la la la la la La. Kevin d ten bucks. What do the appearances of Mary and exorcisms and the efficacy of invoking her in those rights indicate in your opinion? I mean, how do I know that Mary appeared in Roman Catholic exorcisms because a Roman Catholic extisist claims it. I mean, I don't even know. But if she did, I mean why it doesn't seem surprising that the presence of holy things makes demons flee. So Josiah Elron ten dollars. God bless you, Jay, You're doing amazing work.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Get the leadout sixteen one dollar ninety nine cents. You are a living legend. Thank you. That's a very kind words. Orthodoxy is a tar two dollars paper wallet versus hardware no, I don't use paper walls, dude, that's old tech. That's easily those a lot of those sites that create paper wallets or fishing scams anyway, so you're you're getting a super risky doing a paper wallet. Definitely a hardware wallet. I just bought a new one, and so you could look into bitcoin only wallets like Blockstream, Jade, that kind of stuff. And people a lot of people use cold Car. Somebody sent me a cold car wallet a long time ago, but I never used it because I mean no offense to those people, but it's like I got to use a wallet that just random dude gave me. There's no telling what's in there. So uh, make sure and get your hardware wallet directly from the manufacturer, for example, you don't want to buy it. People are talking about buying used wallets. How stupid could you be a used wallets?
Speaker 6: Dumb?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: You want one that's definitely from the manufacturer. Has to have all the seals and everything, and uh I think, I mean, people bitch about Ledger because it has you know, all the old coins in there. But I mean, so far leg has been pretty solid and Ledger didn't get quote hacked What happened was somebody went to a decentralized they went to a dex that was fake in the Ledger wallet because you can like go to the web and stuff. So that was the hack. It wasn't the Ledger wallet that was hacked. It was because people were using DEXes. Kevin d ten dollars. No, we already read that. Excuse me, MKG since five bucks?
Speaker 14: We like it?
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent? All right, By the way, are y'all following me? Because why the hell is it so hard to reach one hundred thousand over here? It shouldn't be that hard, So if y'all would please follow me. And by the way, you see that trn Z call right there, How long until they get a liturgy right when we go to get the trn Z, the traditional trn Z right in the Roman Kelley church? Probably pretty soon I get Francis and Company, France will be gone, but I'll give the future. Oh well, excuse me. Did anybody watch Conclave? Hello? Did you watch Conclave? You want to talk about predictive programming? What do you think Conclave is trying to tell you? Wow, job Hunting gifted fifty memberships. That's a pretty tight fat gift right their dog appreciate that man. That was very cool. Now, I did move several private talks to members over here. By move, I don't mean not move them away from the website. You can always access everything on the website, but if you choose to do the ease and simplicity of a YouTube membership, then I moved some of these four members. Part two to the Michael Welton Two Paths book, which is an introduction to the Orthodox critique of the papacy philosophy of horror movies, is over here on the High Mind Doing a New Messiah Part two. And then there's the last batch from recent times that I moved over there last week to members. And then you can go into the archives of the members stuff from five years ago or also obviously all of these are still here, so all the old school stuff is there for members on YouTube, and there's new stuff. So like this talk light Logos and inversion talk I gave in Nashville. That one's over here, and part two of the Satanic Cinema talk should be pretty soon. I'm waiting for the guy who filmed it. The live event in Tampa a couple of weeks ago. I'm waiting for that guy to send me the file. So he's doing a highly processed, I think quality version of the live event, which I appreciate because I don't think anybody's except for this national event. I don't think anybody's ever filmed my live events. So there's no filming of the live events except for the Secret Space Program conference from like ten years ago. So the lecture here Satanic Cinema. We did hear this today, the first half, and I'm only I'm just waiting for the guy to send me the full video and then you guys will get get access to that on the members and at the website too. Now, this was pretty cool. I appreciate to LMB and that soul or whatever he was at the live event in Tampa. He says, I saw the talk live Jay roasted all the Ortho bros and the Boomers. It was hilarious, and then the talk was great too. Now this is near and Dernamort. This is what I like to see people go to the live event. I did ten minutes of roasting ish and they loved it. So this is me integrating stand up crowd work. And by the way, I've got a roster now of fifty impressions, I'm trying to get exactly to fifty fifty live impressions is what we're going for, y'all. Just like Jacob job Hunting gifted fifty memberships. Thank you so much, man, that's really cool. We're gonna get mega memberships over here, so hopefully I can build up a little bit of a live vibe stuff, you know, a live crowd who want to see me live roasting. That's what I'm talking about. And this dude loved it, so thank you so much. Orange Monkey says Jay Dyer, and Sam Hide being part of the same cinemat universe surpasses Marble. Well, it's much much less soy and gray than Marble, I can tell you that much. But on that point, before we go back to the alien crap is. One of the things that we were hoping for for the Sam Hyde Show was that Sam would get memberships, and he did, so that will definitely help fund the show. So if you're looking for the Sam Hide Show, of course, I co wrote episodes one and two Dear Elon and Deer Vivak, and we were really hoping that Sam would then get memberships, and he did. So that is a good sign that the show will move forward. Shout out to Sam hit four hundred k over here, and yeah, last episode what last week was Dear Vivac right here. It didn't go as viral as Dear Elon, but that's okay. This one still did good. We'll get one point four million there and Sam's got subscriptions live Gangsey. I'm redlining my bank account from buying Broken Bench's audio visual gear. We are taking the Sam Hide Show very seriously and we'll be launching these memberships and memberships on YouTube and acts right to help fund the show. So if you do want to support Sam Hide show, which I'm working on with him, as well as other people do. It's not just me and Sam, it's Ryan Rivera and some other you know people who are contributing writing here and there. There is that, and be sure and follow me. Dina became a new member. Shout out to Dina, what's up Pasadena?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: So this obviously ridiculously blurry nineteen ninety four bug on the screen? I mean, who knows what this is?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: This is supposed to be some like whoa mind blowing.
Speaker 16: Thing that you want to track if there's a craft that is having problems.
Speaker 27: This is moving very radically, right, So this is what the ranking guy. Can I pause it for a second? This tracking? Is this manual or is this like some automated system.
Speaker 16: It's an automated system.
Speaker 27: So the automated system is having a hard time locking locking on doing it.
Speaker 16: If it locks on, you'll see a big spike and that means that it finally locks on. Right now, it's trying to, but something is stopping it from locking on, and they think it was the craft and.
Speaker 27: It's moving like crazy side to side all over.
Speaker 2: There at Okay, but I mean it literally could be completely fake and it could be a bug. Okay, Now we got another black science man about to chime in. According that goes with it where you got?
Speaker 4: You hear the guides going, hey, does anybody know what this is?
Speaker 2: What's going on in here?
Speaker 13: He WHOA.
Speaker 2: So there's a guy saying what's going on while mind blown? Bro? Aliens the only logical conclusion as aliens do? I mean, look at this shit, dude, this is so lame. Man. It's like, can we not have some cool sy off for if we're gonna believe in aliens? Like this is the best that they can do for aliens? Is this blurry ass nineteen ninety four Nellis Air Force Base. Trust the lying military government generals to tell you that this is an alien craft. I mean, this could be anything, dude, it could be They had drones in the nineties. Look, that could be completely fake. I mean literally. In mirage men, they interview the people who fake these videos. Right, not necessarily this exact video, but once like this, And how come nobody's talking about this? We got to get this gen X want to be car blood a boomer over here with a trolling motor voice aliens. After this happens, this video is taken.
Speaker 16: Uh, the ranking guy who had been there the week before and saw this thing flying. He takes us in this. When you go on the range through this one gate here, it goes up a little ways and then there's a contonin area. It's got a very small place where you can change your tires, get gas, uh, you know, just you know, minor maintenance to get your butt home if you have a car that's busted. And then in the back of that contonmin area there's two huts that look like campers, really glorified campers.
Speaker 2: So all right, so boring story, cool story, bro, where are we going with it? Why does it? But why does anybody believe a random dude just saying, oh, yeah, there's an alien crash, and let me give you a bunch. Let me spout out a bunch of military jargon. They love to do that too, because that they spout out a bunch of military jargon. Right then it sounds like, oh, well, this dude would know, I mean, otherwise he wouldn't be able to say, we'll go twenty five in or n ros on a knock on SMI SMIs and we go to SAM. So you just spit out all of this acronym jargon, and clearly you know what you're talking about. Right, Let's see, let's let's find some military jargon and we'll just like put it all together to make it sound like we got a Bravo Zulu out here on a CDR and a bunch of conuses with the cobs and the opps, and I'm on a contact right now, the CDRs with the who eyes, and get a couple of blue falcons out here to check on these bohicahs. Can I get a knock confirmed?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: He must might and aliens. Dude, aliens then clearly.
Speaker 16: He literally that was what he called them. Yes, and mentally that's what it was.
Speaker 27: But this emotion trinium, is this a real thing?
Speaker 16: Well, that's what I've had a lot of friends. There's analysts also that we're trinium.
Speaker 2: So now we're just making up uh, periodic chart elements. We're going, we're going full of marvel here, what's h Well, what's Wolverine's ship made out of tritonium or something? Made up? Nonsense?
Speaker 27: It was, But this emotion trinium, is this a real thing?
Speaker 16: Well, that's what We've had a lot of friends.
Speaker 17: Well, I've got the deep deep state friends that tell me in the military and they're deep in, they're deep undercovered, they're knocks, they're deep knocks, and they know that trentium is government keeping trinium onto them.
Speaker 16: Analysts also that we're on the top secret network that we're trying to help me understand what materially throwing everything at it, we're like, is it best? Finally that's the one. When they hit trientium.
Speaker 2: I was like General Mills. General Mills has said, trentium is real.
Speaker 7: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: So that's what they make them wolverine claws out of it.
Speaker 16: That's what he said. And what is tum it's a type.
Speaker 20: Of it's that ship they put in that trident gum.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 20: You ever chewed some of that triedent gum, It's got tried trentium in it.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I remember the nineties, remember when they when they were trying to they did a marketing scheme with trident gum, and they were like, it's got uh, trentium in it. Trentium, it's got tritanium in it. It's what's in the gum. Dude, it's got tritanium. What the heck is tritanium? It comes up something or maybe it doesn't have triitanium in it.
Speaker 20: That's alien gum, dude, that's alien gum.
Speaker 26: Bro.
Speaker 20: The aliens are running the gum. It's the alien gum complex.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 16: Yeah, because it'll pop up on Wikipedia pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: Oh well shit, if it pops up on Wikipedia, then it's aliens. There's no other logical conclusion. It's gotta be aliens. If a general says that they got crash sites with trentium, we got trident gum that we pulled off. They found an alien craft, and up underneath the craft was a bunch of bubble gum chewed up that A bunch of aliens is stuck up under there, a big, a big moldy pile of it. And that's where they got trentium from. Just making up. I thought Joe Roganold cared about science and ship. Bro science tridium man is made up as Marvel cinematic universe. We got a we got a periodic chart with marble ship on them. Bro, what's Wolverine's claws made out of? Wolverine claw? Is that ship on the periodic chart?
Speaker 16: It ought to be?
Speaker 2: What's that made out of? Man? Tritonium? Just making up elements? What are they made out of? These are met a plastic? I don't want that one.
Speaker 10: I want them?
Speaker 2: What's what's the real ones? Stainless steel? That's not right? Wolverine claw made of trident, tritonium, vibranium, vibranium, adamantium. Okay, is that shit real? I might as well believe in it. If if I'm gonna believe this, dude. Adamantium is used to make the skeletons of other Marvel characters, including saber Tooth and Lady Death Strike and Wolverine and that's what this. So we're literally Marvel Cinematic Universe over here with this gen X car bloated man.
Speaker 16: But it has some proper uses.
Speaker 27: Yeah, Tritium is uh, that's so.
Speaker 2: He don't even know the made up minerals and chart ship that he's talking about. It's it's the tridentine trient of triodeon over stuff that's in loom like in your watch, when your watch clothes.
Speaker 27: That's uh, you know they make those where they it's their bapa.
Speaker 2: Hell were they talking about? What is that to do with aliens? How does any of this prove aliens? This is so stupid.
Speaker 27: Radioactive isot to stay lit. So like if you get like a marathon watch, Marathon makes military watches and the it doesn't need like this car, this watch, you need the light and light charges the loom the end of the guns, right exactly, they still do.
Speaker 16: I did that.
Speaker 2: That's not so the alien guy didn't even know the element that he's trying to say. I mean, like what.
Speaker 16: This guy did a three D rendering of the description and it's like it's spot on as I've ever seen. It's almost perfect.
Speaker 27: So he asks you for tritium, You tell him dreams. This is what it looked like.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that?
Speaker 16: Dude?
Speaker 2: That looks like what the heck?
Speaker 16: Dude?
Speaker 20: So the aliens they look like we Weck is an internocky, bro, what's this?
Speaker 2: I think weck is this whole time, I've been hanging out with a damn alien. Dude, Look tell me that don't look like that alien. I'm trying to get a good uh face face face on picture. Okay, so look at that, see that and look at it. Oh, dude, weck is a star seed. Weck is a damn and an achy bron. He'd decrepit, he'd decrepit. Right, let's go back to that, because now I'm starting to make connections. I'm starting to make connections. It's all coming together in a grand, unified conspiracy.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 2: Look at this all right, think about everything we just learned about trenontium or whatever the hell it was. Right now, let's go back to the grays because they could be blue gray. Right, A gray doesn't have to be only gret could be blue grays that Look at that. There is that thing. Now look at whack, look at that face. Put a little blue on it and now listen to this.
Speaker 26: Graves are falling race as well. The graves the stuff that be coming off of them that will make you sick. That's the essence from them being falling race. That's the essence from them being like the following race. It's really not even bacterial or disease. It's something else. I'm just saying disease and bacteria to give y'all an ideal, but it really something else.
Speaker 2: It's like the essence from.
Speaker 26: Them being this falling low vibration or rape lively bleeds offer them. Now, that's why they are the crippy And they then the way they is and they you know what I'm saying, they move a little bit like they kind of scared with the way.
Speaker 2: They move, like scary with the way they move. Scary race.
Speaker 20: Grais are falling up the brains.
Speaker 7: They pop up.
Speaker 8: He moved popup, go away ship outa pop up and I go away outa pop up and I go away.
Speaker 2: Sn pop up and I go away dog. Well, listen, it's that's whack right there, dude.
Speaker 16: Tell me it's not just what the guy looked like.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 23: Is this Joe Rogan or is this coast to coast George Gia the coast hate for George.
Speaker 16: Noses The nose was a little bit rounder on the end, but that was a really good rund.
Speaker 2: Issue racist much Hello, his nose was round her on the excuse me.
Speaker 4: Racist?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 16: His eyes just his eyes almost came out to here on the temple.
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 27: And why is Amazon paying me sixty?
Speaker 2: Oh sh Look that looks like Rick Astley right there doing the young Look Rick Asky got young and started doing Now Amazon ads, Well, I didn't make this kind of money. We're gonna give you up. We're gonna let you do.
Speaker 27: That would freak me out.
Speaker 2: How were they sitting there with a straight face and that stupid ass picture?
Speaker 7: What is this? Like?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: How does that black dude And I'm not making fun of the black dude because he's a black dude, but like he gets like forty thousand likes talking about the dumbest shit ever? What in the hell is wrong with people? No, no, see, y'all were talking about gay dire. It's gray dire exactly exactly.
Speaker 16: Freak me out, I mean honestly, yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you saw that. Whatever the hell that is there? All right? Now, did you also not know Wait a minute, oh I forgot more alien stuff. Hold on, forgot's more alien stuff this right here? Oh my gosh. Now remember Christianity. Oh there's so many frogs and forgeries, and religion is all fake and gray and it's sol blah blah blah blah blah. But this is what we should take seriously, A grainy image of the Mars camera or whatever, the Mars rover orbiter. No, the pictures are from the desert, dude, the pictures are from the desert.
Speaker 9: We can visit other people with their habitation. We can keep track if there's something very important to be developed from the moon.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it ends up working out because you can't really talk about this anyway. So do you think it was an alien? So this was at the NASA site? So do you think that there was an alien? An alien squirrel on Mars? Or perhaps the rover was taking pictures of a desert. And I'm not joking if you saw this a second ago when it was here's what I was talking about. So the Mars rubber supposedly has images of Oh, what's this the squirrel on Mars? What do you think that is? What do you think is the obvious explanation? Is that aliens clearly obviously, So now apply the same logic. I wonder what this structure on Mars is. Well, let's see, I'm not.
Speaker 9: Sure what it is right now, and I sure think we should identify what it is for America to make such gross expenditures. Again for human habitation on the Moon.
Speaker 2: We can help, We can join with together, we.
Speaker 9: Can explore the moon and develop the Moon. We should go boldly where man has not gone before. Fly by the comets, visit asteroids, visit the moon of Mars.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, we're all going to be living in star Trek. It's going to be awesome to live in Star Trek. She already covered that, already talked about that. I wanted to find this. Okay, so there's a new documentary out about our boy puff a boy puff Okay, seven shocking revelations in the new Diddy documentary The Fall of Ditty. Let's see, I there's anything new in here that we didn't already know. All these ads are just over the top. Dude, now, but I can't even read this nonsense either. What the heck I thought this had it listed out somewhere let's see. A former classmate of Diddy from Howard University recalled a frightening altercation in the nineteen eighties. According to the witness, Diddy was seen shouting in the dormitory, whoa oh, but then he was roughing up a lady. Well, we know he does that, because that's on tape. Did He also apparently sent threats to a magazine editor, Danielle Smith, editor of Vibe in Billboard in the nineteen nineties, and he said, you will you will be found unalive in a trunk Yikes nineteen ninety nine club event, Ditty's former driver, wardel Fenderson stated that Ditty had firearms the night of the nineteen ninety nine club New York event, which left people injured. One of the victims provided an even more harrowing account. She said that Diddy was the one doing pop pop pop a bizarre R Kelly comment. Kat Passion, an acquaintance of Diddy, described an unsettling interaction in twenty nineteen after the death of Kim while watching Lifetime's controversial series Surviving r Kelly, Diddy allegedly walked into the room, saw the TV and said, there's a little R Kelly and all of us. The Freakoffs. Get your freak golf, Get your freak golf. One of Ditty's former security guards, Roger Bonds, claiming the rapper would book hotel rooms for an entire weekend and that men entered constantly. Ain't no surprise there. The allegations mirror the claim of Cassie's lawsuit that Diddy told her and forced her to participate in actions of pleasure that were filmed. Allegations of abuse against Kim, According to Danielle did he frequently abused Kim No shock there and other things. Celebrity basketball game turned deadly, another tragic against it. Dude who knew that he was involved in? President All this just crazy nonsense. It's like everywhere, it's just crazy. In nineteen ninety one, at a city college in New York, he hosted a celebrity basketball tournament alongside Heavy d It was a big pop pop event. Shocker all right, So, but I mean all that's kind of already known in it. The stuff had me out of my mind. Male sex worker allegedly took part in the freak Offs. It says that he couldn't even fathom the level of the drugs that Diddy could do. So, yeah, it looks like everything and more is coming true. And so I saw somebody on Twitter saying, did he didn't unlive himself? Exactly? Now all of that because this once again it just vindicates all the stuff that we talked about with Esltery Hollywood for all these years, es Military Hollywood, And now did you see this. There's a trn Z cult called the Zizzians and they're transhumanists. They're vegan and they worship Ai and believe that humans need to deepop and they were caught going after they had a plan to go after a border guard. This is the vanguard of the nWo according to Jack Atlee, is these people not kidding? And note the connection between transhumanism and tr A and Z. Look up the Zizians z I Z because it's named after this person here or this one. I forget which one who transitioned or are these each of the people's don't I don't even know. It's just this is like total M culture type stuff in my view, cult to christ ten dollars, James White throwing out Greek to give his arguments legitimacy. Yeah, I think he does that. Moral Autist formerlyj W Bar for two dollars is George Nora and your list of impressions it should be not really because it's not that good. But I thank you for your kind comments there and shout out to all those news We got fifty seven new members today. Appreciate that. Welcome everybody. I did have one last thing on bitcoin, but you guys can go watch this video separately if you want to a lot of fun today. Thank you guys so much. I want to remind you that. But you have a show sponsor and that is chalk dot Com. Head on over to c h o Q chalk dot com, uh and use a promo co j forty four life. It's j Ay four four L. I v to get forty four percent off of those great products over at chalk dot com. And I need to go. I could have done a really long live stream today, but I need to go and do Esoteric Hollywood three. I've got to get some more writing done and you guys have been really generous today, so appreciate it. Use the promo code j H forty to get forty percent off all these great products. If you just want to test something out like the Chad and mode or the song Katali. But you get forty four percent off if you use j A Y four four L I F E. So those are great products. We use chalk all the time, and I think you're gonna be pleasantly surprised if you do move to get chalk dot com. You're gonna want it coming on the regular and you can always cancel it an anytime. Remember that chalk is the absolute best. It is the tier one of superfoods, adapta, gens and herbal supplements. Head on over to chalk dot com. In fact, even robo Robo Vivak is a fan. He can tell you all about it.
Speaker 24: I'm going to put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dyes and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences.
Speaker 20: There's a new.
Speaker 24: Certified Sigma male pre workout powder for sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your co workers fire your boss, aggressively gamble or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula experience the pure goodness of chad Mode colored with organic blue spirolina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract, which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweetness to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty, fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains.
Speaker 28: The wing to show off something that we're all proud of. I've got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers, much vaunted, much sought after philosophy one oh one. Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not philosophy.
Speaker 16: I want one.
Speaker 2: I think this is as mistitling.
Speaker 28: I really think is as like philosophy unleashed, because a philosophy want on one course, they give you kind of some useless information that you can't make sense of. Jay actually lays out over twelve weeks, dozens and dozens of hours put into just the presentation of this, let alone the hundreds and thousands of hours of research that it takes to have a coherent evolution and history of the origins of philosophy, the uses of philosophy, the different ways to look at it over time, and how that has been brought about to what we have today, which is almost an absence of philosophy on the objective, logic and reason side, in an overabundance of woke philosophy that is irrational and is made up day by day as people are like I think we should bring racism back, and then here's a justification, and then it gets wokeified and spread out, and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of communist socialist ideas where you become the property in action.
Speaker 16: You need to be able to stand on your own ground.
Speaker 28: It helps to have a foundation in philosophy.