Speaker 1: XY.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 3: Well, let's go to Kat McFarland, who we have now KT, former Deputy National Security Advisor under President Trump.
Speaker 2: KT.
Speaker 3: Do you agree with me and Michael and Judge and John.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't trust them. And for fifty years they've been holding the world hostage with the Strait of Hormouse. That anything that they've done, and if anybody objects, they say, okay, well we're going to close the straight up her moose, shut down the world economy, bankrupt all the countries in the region because they can't get their oil to market, and we've all kind of gone along with it. And President Trump has said, okay, enough is enough. So he's doing a couple of things. Number One, he's obviously gotten rid of the nuke program, and if they try to rebuild the nuke program, fine, he's just bombed again. If they try to build new nuclear enrichment facilities and other mountains, fine, he can bomb those. So that's all off the table now. But what about the Strait of Hormuz. There are many ways to deal with this, but one way is to make this Strait of Hormuz irrelevant so that they can't continue to blackmail. Now, how do you do that? Exactly what the President's done by having the blockade. It means there are no ships going into Iran, which is causing massive inflation. There are no ships going out of Iran, no oil going out, so they have no revenue coming in. So he's starving the Iranian economy. It's in free fall, it's collapsing. So that's one way to do it, and the other way to do it is potentially a military action. I think what he's going to do is because you know, he keeps saying I can wait, I've got plenty of time, and he does because every day the Iranian economy continues to implode. Now, what you guys have said is right, you can't trust the i ERGC. They're never going to make a deal. If they do make a deal, they'll sabotage the deal. But at a certain point, ninety one million people are not going to be, you know, sacrifice at the altar of one hundred and eighty thousand messianic murderous thugs in the IRGC. So I think one thing will happen. Now. The other thing I think that's likely to happen is as we get closer to the election, the IRGC are going to miscalculate. They don't get President Trump. They don't understand, and I think they could have an They could escalate and have a military action, assuming that the United States is going to run for the hills. But in fact President Trump would do just the opposite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, John, Are you still with us, John.
Speaker 2: Do you have a question?
Speaker 1: I am here. I mean, kat Tomorrow is a big primary in Florida. We just spoke to the Congressman Byron Donalds, and I hope he picks your daughter to help on that campaign.
Speaker 2: Well, she's going to run. She's Michelle. She's standing by Ruddy. In some ways, I hope he does. In some ways, I hope he doesn't because it's a tough job and she has four little kids. But she is representative. Fiona mifar Own is on his short list of five people that he's considering and the choice is his. So Byron will win the election tomorrow, the primary election tomorrow, and then he'll pretty quickly choose who he wants is his running mate.
Speaker 3: Wow, So Katie, that could be fabulous. It runs in the family, obviously, and she did a great job. I remember hearing her from the judge and John said she did a great job at the Saturday breakfast.
Speaker 4: She wowed everybody at the Southampton Breakfast. She's absolutely terrific and she's done a number of times. She's kind of just like her mother. Yes, he's just like a brother, Katie. I want to ask you about this new alliance amongst the Saudis, Pakistan and Turkey. Should we be happy about that? She would be troubled by that. Where do you see that's going?
Speaker 2: I think we keep our eyes on it. Given the fact that President Trump has worked very closely with Erewan of Turkey and with the Pakistanis, and obviously with the Saudis. I don't think they would have announced that pact unless President Trump had given his blessing. Now maybe not publicly, but privately, I think he gave him a nod in the wink, saying, okay, why is it important that they're you know, we don't want to have to defend everybody in that region for the end of don't tell the end of time. So the fact that they're willing to work together, the three of them, is good, but you have to watch it because whereas Israel in all of this. You know, the Turkey has over time has been Israel's best friend and then Israel's worst enemy. The same with Pakistan and the other countries. So we just have to see how do these three countries that Saudis, Pakistan, and Turkey envision their alliance. If what they're doing is saying, okay, we're part of a broader American alliance to counter Iran, that's great. If they have other objectives, well that's not so great. But remember if there are two countries that have been really important, well, free countries have been really important in the Gaza peace plan have been those three countries, Pakistan, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. With their support, we've gotten peace in Gaza.
Speaker 3: Well, and now we have Michael Cohen, real quick, what do you think?
Speaker 2: How is you?
Speaker 1: What do you think is the likelihood that Iran is going to be able to stall long enough until Trump leaves? Uh? That's what that's there, that's their their tactic right now.
Speaker 2: It won't last that long, That's what I think. Their economy will be collapsed. This will this is one way or another. And after the election, you know, it could be like The Godfather in Part three where the Godfather settles all scores because once the election happens in November, President Trump, there's no reason to hold back with Iran.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, so we will see. It's going to be an interesting next few weeks, there is no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: KT.
Speaker 3: Thank you, we love you, Kat, and good luck to your daughter too.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much,