Speaker 1: All right, so introduce yourself to the Private Talk podcast with Alexus Texas. Let's know all about.
Speaker 2: You, and you already know it is a one. The guy, the guy.
Speaker 1: I like that. So what's your background. Let's let's let us know for those of you who's out there who doesn't know this is a one, and tell them all about you.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'll keep it short. I'm a I'm a songwriter, producer and I've written and produced for people like Drake.
Speaker 1: You say it like so humbly, like I'm a producer. Nia. Oh you're a big deal. Like it's okay, you know what I mean? Like you've done some really big hits obviously, Like like this is this is like a private podcast with a Lexus Texas. Now we've met each other before. It feel comfortable to speak as freely as you want to. And yeah, don't don't be so, don't be boring.
Speaker 2: I'm a big deal.
Speaker 1: I know you. Let's hear about your a big deal. What's the biggest person that you've worked with that you feel like that you've either set off your career or you've helped their career or which otherwise.
Speaker 2: I would have to say A one man like, I like.
Speaker 1: That respective if you're not you fan, then who else is going to be?
Speaker 2: You're not like that? Dude is fucking incredible. Like you get in the studio with a one man and the energy, the ship that he brings to the table is just incredible, you know. And he's also worked with people like Drake, Chris Brown, Robin Thig, you know, Todd Ala Son, Jeremiah you know, kidding a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Very cool. Yeah, so what do you think is your your biggest hit out of all the hits that you've made.
Speaker 2: That you'd be my savorite is right now? No stylist, stylist. Yeah, My first placement ever was a record called Unusual by Trey Songs and Drake and uh. People people used to ask me like who who If if you had a choice, who would be the two artists that you would love to work with? And I used to say Trade Songs and Drake And my first placement ever was Trey Songs and Drake.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Like, I'm a true believer into speaking things into existence. And you have to again, like you have to be your biggest fan and supporter because that's how the shit happens. That's why you are who you are and you've made big hits.
Speaker 2: And I didn't get it easy. You know, I was homeless, you know I did. I did.
Speaker 1: I really.
Speaker 2: I'm from Kansas City, Kansas, so you know. I played basketball in college. So I did three years in college and my my, well my.
Speaker 1: My fourth year, as said, my position did you play? I played basketball point guard?
Speaker 2: Okay, I was a beast. I'm a beast at everything. I mean, that's why my name is a one, because I'm just a one all around you.
Speaker 1: If I challenge you to a game and you think they would be me, I would be anybody, anybody, even Lebron. Nice, right Lebron.
Speaker 2: You hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah you heard it first on the private podcast with Ass.
Speaker 2: But yeah, now I was homeless. I took a break from college for a year, That's what I was telling myself. And then I was just wrapping and then my friends gasted me up, like yo, you could really make it, and I was like for real. So I had a little job for seven months back home. I quit the job. Cash my check. Last check was like a thousand dollars. I got a Greyhound ticket to LA.
Speaker 1: So you put everything that was like all in yeah.
Speaker 2: I knew this dude who. He was like, man, I got a crib out here, you can rent a room. So I'm like you sure, You're like yeah, So I said I'll be there in La on let's say Tuesday. He was like all right, cool. So I get.
Speaker 1: There, and how nervous were you on that on that greathound bus, like going there because you to Kansas City, You've put everything in You're you're just hoping that this room is.
Speaker 2: Getting excited like I couldn't wait, you know. And when I got here, the dude stop answering forever. I've probably never talked to him ever again, and I was just like with damn. I was looking at the city lights and I was still excited. So I was like, man, I'll figure it out. And my homegirl, Rona, which I knew her through a mutual friend. Rona she was the girl that used to do the jingles on Jamie Fox Show. So she lived in North Hollywood and she was like, Yo, you know what, you can park your bags in my parking space, like right next to my car. So I was like all right, hell yeah, now I got somewhere to park my bags. It's all I needed, you know, so I would sneak in her little parking garage, grasb some clothes and hit any little clean restroom I could, you know, find and take a full wash up and get dressed. Like nobody knew I was homeless, you know what I'm saying. And I would walk up and down North Hollywood every day, just trying to meet producers and looking for opportunity to take the train to Hollywood, trying to figure it out, you know. And one night I was walking in North Hollywood that was like my, my, my stop. Yeah, you know yeah. And people used to say like, yo, you should meet Raphael and I'm like, man, no, shade to him. I'm like, I'm trying to meet Drake or somebody you know, like Raphael.
Speaker 1: What this was.
Speaker 2: This was the beginning of nine, two thousand and nine, And I'm like, man, I'm trying to meet like Drake or somebody you know. And then one night he Raphael rolled past me on a bike like what up, Champ. I was like what a And then he went into this building and I was like, wait, that was RAPHAELA deep So I went back to the door. His engineer answer, it was like leave a demo on your number he hit you, I never heard from MS. I wasn't tripping, and then I was like a few weeks later, I was walking past the gate and it was open. It was broke that day, and I seen him on the phone. I was like, man, fuck this, I'm going in there. Yeah, so I go in there and then he puts his finger up like hold on, and he was on the phone for thirty minutes. Can you imagine.
Speaker 1: Standing there like sweating, like it's even gonna listen to me, or like wave me off or like what is this? But that's still a big thing, like and you could have been like, nah, fuck it, I'm leaving whatever, but yeah, you put it in work and you're like, no, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Wait here, playing with my fingers, just trying to look cool and ship.
Speaker 1: Around at that time. So you can't find something.
Speaker 2: So he gets out funing like yo, how the fuck you get in my studio? I was like, oh, ship And I looked down and I was like, yo, I'm just a producer, songwriter, look for opportunity. And he was like, oh that's how shit happened. And he was like shiit, come on in. He's like, leave a demo with me. And your number. I'll hit you up. I left him another demo and my number, and then another week will by I ain't here from so I was like, I'm off him. And then I went in this restaurant in North Hollywood called Big Wings and I see him and I at the time, my cousin was like, yo, I feel back there. I was like, man, I fuck that. You know what I'm saying back yeah, and then he was like, nah, but he's fanning us back there. So I was like shit, so I go back there. He was like, yeah, I was just telling my partner, how y'all just you know, snuck in my studio and shit. He's like, I'm there every day three thirty, pull up and we will take a meeting. And I was like all right, cool. So I pulled up the next day three thirty. He was like damn man, you you know persistent. Yeah, and then he was like, I ain't gonna lie. I don't know what I did with that demo. I was like, I got another one. So I played only songs I had was five songs. He was like, yeah, this is dope. What do you want and I was like, I just want opportunity. So he left He gave me like fifteen beats and was like, yo, take the with you right to it. When you got something, hit me up, I'll get you in my studio to record it. So I said back, it's this guy that I knew where I met who had a little car wash in the back of a gym, and so I asked him if I could wash cars during the day, just to make a little change, and he was cool with it. But he had a shed. It was like a real share where he kept his equipment. I was like, Yo, is it cool if I crashed in his shed at night? And he was like yeah. So at night I would sleep in the shed with a line chair on a line chair with one cover. So I went to that shed and wrote a song and called him like seven eight in the morning. He was just like fuck, alright, dude, come on, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And I went up there and did a song and then he liked it and he was like, Yo, I'm gonna go on tour. I'm going on tour for like two weeks. When I get back, I'm you could take this little room in the back when I get back, I'm on here what you got And then we'll talk. So he came back. I had like six songs and then he was like, yo, you're dope. I want to sign you publishing. Let's do a fifty to fifty and I was like, I'm with it. And then before he left, I was like, yo, can I can I get the big room the room and he was like yeah. I was like, oh ship, yeah. So so I'm here. I'm like, still new to this writing and producing things, and I have a big ass room to myself.
Speaker 1: Every dy booster you're in confidence a little bit.
Speaker 2: It did boost my confidence, but then I'm like, yo, I gotta find an engineer because I don't know how to do none of this ship, you know. So I met this dude and uh, he knew how to engineer his fucking ass off. His name was Life, and we kind of became cool, you know. And then he was recording, and then he was writing too because he was a writer as well, and shit, I was pumping out songs and then one night I said I want to write a country song. So I studied country for three days straight, no sleep.
Speaker 1: What does studying country mean for those people that are listening.
Speaker 2: Right on to YouTube? And I just started looking up old country.
Speaker 1: Songs were the people that she looked up.
Speaker 2: And I can't even tell you. I ain't gonna lie. Classic country, Yeah, classic country hits and you know, just studying the structure and how they talked about things stories, and then I wrote one and I thought it was nice, you know. And then I was just whatever. I was working on other stuff. And then one time, this about four months had passed, me working with my own room. Ralphaieladk never got his business right, So I'm in the studio without even being signed to him, and I think it is hit him and he came in there one day like kind of anger. I was like, yo, I'm renting this room out like he's over, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like, oh shit. I He's like, yeah, this is your last day. And I was like, well damn. So then it was low key back to the streets because I was really sleeping in that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: How did that make you feel? Did you feel like you have to do more you felt you were doing? Like, did you feel like you're a grind? One had to be like as a you know, entrepreneur, entertainer trying to get your foot in the business, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt like it was back to Z zero, you know what I'm saying. And I'm like, shit, now I got to figure it out. And it was just like a cool I've been here before. It's all good. My cousin was out here with me and he had a godfather who does jazz music. So he reached out out the blue and was like, Yo, I heard y'all out here, like, come to my house. I live in North Ridgs. So we fucked and walked from North Hollywood, took bus, walked, took the bus journey all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for those of you guys the Private Talk podcast, that's that's quite a hike.
Speaker 2: And we got there and then he was like, how y'all get we like we walked, he was like, oh man, where y'all standing? We're like nowhere.
Speaker 1: Determination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wanted music from us, and so he was like, Yo, I'm gonna put you on the rental. Y'all sleep in my back my back studio. So boom. It went from the studio with Raphael Sadik, another studio in the back house.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, They don't have a big room. Now you're in the back house, but I.
Speaker 2: Was cool with it. You know, it was really comfortable and all. So we started working on jazz music with Norman Brown.
Speaker 1: I like how you go from the country the jazz, Like it's all over the place, because as an artist you really have to know all of it to be your craft and do be as talented as you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, we was giving him what he needs pause and we was good. So we was in that house with him for a solid three months after he wrapped his album. It was kind of like a god but he was telling us he was gonna put us in an apartment and everything.
Speaker 1: At this time, like when you're going this, are you showing them music because you're working on or they're just scratch okay? But is there ever like a time where you're like, man, this is a hit and I know it and you're like showing them or you're just like they're just doing their own thing. You're just staying there until something.
Speaker 2: Like nah, I was waking up working but like.
Speaker 1: But when were you showing this guy these beats? And was he just like something's better?
Speaker 2: He was playing guitar from scratch, so he would play the guitar and then we would write a song on top of it every other day, you know, and then that's how we did the music. We did like three or four songs on his album, but after that it was a rap and he was like, I was like, damn, what happened to the apartment?
Speaker 1: You know? So how did you get your like breakthrough when everyone was like this is the man a one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So so I'm I got a call from Mike Karen from he was the vice president of Atlantic Records, and he was like, yo, I want to take a meeting with you. You did this country song and I like it.
Speaker 1: It is a country song.
Speaker 2: Called that was the country song. I don't even remember. I've written probably like two to three thousand songs. Yeah, I'm gonna give you. Yeah, the level I'm at now is ridiculous. I can do like ten songs.
Speaker 1: Get them, yeah, get them.
Speaker 2: But we'll get to that all right. Yeah. So, so I took the meeting with Mike Karen and then he thought I had a bunch of country songs and shit, but I had a bunch of R and B songs yeah that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was like, I was trying to get a publishing deal and he's like, I feel like you straight up the middle writer, and I was like I was new to everything, so I was like, I don't know that term, what does that mean? And he was like there's no edge to you, like you're a safe writer. And I was like oh damn. He was like, but keep working and I was like shit, I cool. Literally six days later, I write a song and then he calls me again. He's like, yo, this is a single and I was like, oh, word. And I did it for Pleasure Pete at the time because I was trying to get it on trade songs, you know, album, but they just yeah, they told me that the album was closed and they was mastering it. So Mike Herron was like, Yo, this is a single. So I was like, yeah, I know, Pleasure gonna kill it. He was like, nah, trade songs and I'm gonna get Drake on it. I was like word. He was like, yeah, let's take a meeting tomorrow. I was like, all right, beat that feel. It was crazy, you know. I love Mike Karens, so like no shade. But it was two Mike Karens that I met within that week. The one that it was like safe and then the one that was like, yo, You're fucking incredible. Whatever you're eating, keep eating it. And so I was confused because you know, I'm I'm still new out here and I don't know the game like that. So I was like, damn, you just you really.
Speaker 1: Don't know what to say. You don't want to step anybody's toes.
Speaker 2: Right, So he offered me a publishing deal, and I'm like, damn, I do want to take it. I'm homeless, you know what I'm saying, But I don't know the business. So I was like, fuck, let me call Ralfy. So I called olf Yesterd. He like, come by. I show him all these agreements and he's like, nah, this bullshit. Because like word got around and almost every publisher wanted to sign me, you know what I'm saying. And the biggest offer I had at the time was three fifty three and fifty thousand, and I wanted to take it so bad, but I was listening to Raphaelsa like, Yo, this is a terrible.
Speaker 1: Deal and that you know you said you're being homeless. That's like a lot of money that you've never like, you know, at one time, you know what I mean. It's like, what do you do? It's like yeah, it's all on me.
Speaker 2: Right. So then death Jam flew me to Miami for a couple of months to just work in writing camps for Justin Bieber and a lot of people. So I got to meet cool producers like Bangladesh cool and Dre and and all these people. And I was living the life. I had a room at the what was it, I feel like the Weston, you know, overlooking the water. I had a rental per dim Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're living it now, living in studio. Now you live in at large per dimn. You can get carried away with that sometimes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when I got back to La, I'm like, damn right, I got this single coming out, but I'm still homeless because I ain't take no deals. And so this guy, and Gary Leon, he's an A and R now at Atlantic Records, but he was just up and coming and he was like, yo, I believe in you. I want to manage you. And I was like, damn, yeah, I do need management. I said, you got a five bedroom house, so yeah, you manage me. I live with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he was like that, so boom, I was out the streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I had my own room, five bedroom house gated community. It was like, I'm like, oh, I'm living a life, you know what I'm saying. And then residuals started coming in from the song doing so well. It went top ten on the Urban charts, and so I started Then a lot of people would listen to me now, like I could get in sessions, like then I met Tiger from that song is how I met Drake. It was up for an ASCAP Award, and so I was like, you know, Drake, I appreciate you know what I'm saying everything. He was like, I appreciate you know what I'm saying. You bringing this record? And I was like, yo, you got an email, and he grabbed my phone. He put his number down. So I was like, damn, Drake just gave me his number. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you got in another way, you know.
Speaker 2: It's a couple of days go by. I'm like, yo, I got a call this you know what I'm saying, Like he might change his numbers. So I called him. He talked to me for a very long time. He was at the time. He was like, yeah, I'm about to be dropping a single. One a couple of weeks caught headlines I'm gonna link you with my producer, Boy Wander, and I'm like, hell yeah. So he linked me with Boy Wander. I started doing some stuff with Boy Wander. I had a potential record that was gonna be on Drake's album at the time, but it was a miscommunication on the drums. Drake wanted some drum changes, Boy Wander didn't. It was a miscommunication and and so that record ended up going to Tiger and Tiger put Big Seane on it, and there was a single called I'm Gone. So, you know, me and Boy Wonder at that time, we was doing a little little work, you know what I'm saying. I did like a little non exclusive with him, you know, signed to him.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you have like a lot of like unreleased stuff that you just have so much out there, Like it's just like I'm sure you just make geats and.
Speaker 2: Like all the time, there's a record.
Speaker 1: Does your library look like anyone library?
Speaker 2: Crazy? But there's a record out there that's sitting somewhere in Drake's hard drive with him and a little wang produced by me and Boy Wonder that I've never heard.
Speaker 1: Drake. If you're listening to this a private podcast with a lectu sect. You better find that in your playoffs.
Speaker 2: And every time I would you want to hear it, Like every time I would see Drake around the time, But yo, what's up with the record? Like yeah, he was like it's coming, and then after all he was I could tell he was annoying, Like, Bro, we're probably a hundred records past that, Like, why are you still bringing up that record?
Speaker 1: Well, I still have faith. I'm gonna, We're gonna, you know what I'm saying, Hey, we're still speaking to an existence. So with all these people that you're saying, like with Drake and the Trey songs, it's like, which artists do you think that you've been are still currently friends with that you like, you just collab and you're just in there and you don't even know if you make it. You're just doing it for fun, Like who do you still?
Speaker 2: The best chemistry I have is with Chris Brown?
Speaker 1: Chris Brown?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do you think is your biggest hit that you've done with Chris Brown?
Speaker 2: Party?
Speaker 1: Party?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have a question with you, Like you for me, you've always been the most stylish. You always like you know, is there anything people that inspired that. Do you just create it yourself? Do you have like who inspired you to create your look? Do your own thing? Like you're very like one not one dimensional, I say, but you're in your own lane. You do your own thing. You're very outside of the box. People are always going to look like, hey, what is that like? Like today, awesome colors when you walked in the door, I was like, hey, I like.
Speaker 2: My nails like they changed colors a little bit.
Speaker 1: When did you start doing your nail like painting your nails twenty fourteen? Did you see someone? Are you just light the way looking? You're just like, fuck it, I'm gonna just what I want to do.
Speaker 2: Oh. I used to take my wife and my mom to the nel salon and then I would sit in a little massage chair and go to sleep. And one time I woke up and I looked and my mama was right across from me getting her toes done, and she was like, boy, you should paint tip nails black on some rock stars shit. And I was like, man, get the fuck out of here. And I went back to sleep, right, but I had a dream that I did it and went to the mall and a lot of people was like, Yo, what do you do? And I was like what? So I woke up. I was like, yo, I got at least try this shit. So I tried it right when we actually went to the mall and people were really like, yo, what do you do? You're an artist?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh shit, because of the nails. Yeah, Now do you do your hands and your feet or just your hand? No?
Speaker 2: Just just my hands tied out the sign? Does his hands and feet?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but did they match? Didn't see the match? The hands and feet?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't look at his feet.
Speaker 1: Lovely one day he'll come here and ask him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. But yeah, so I was like, yo, I'm a rocket for a little bit. And then I ended up having an opportunity to be on a reality show, which is Love and Hip Hop, and then I was like, you know what, I'm not going to do this ship while I'm on camera on TV. And then I was like, you know what, fuck it because I used to I wear pearls too. You know, it's been a minute I style, but you know that was my thing.
Speaker 1: So that just came naturally from you or did you have an did you like see fashion as a kid, did.
Speaker 2: You just like I just felt like doing it. And then I just everything. If I feel like doing something, I just do it. You know what I'm saying. I'm fun like that, free spirited all and so it's like I let people say what they want, all these gays.
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone has to live in your truth, you know, And that's I think that if you think that because of the way that my appearances and you don't even know anything what that even means, Like, so you're not that's like your problem, not mine, right.
Speaker 2: So you know, I was like, fuck it, I'm gonna just I'm gonna just be me on TV. And then I was looking at it like all right, you'll be able to google me without knowing my name. And that was happening. The guy with the blonde dreads wear pearls and black nail polish, you know. So I was like, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Now you can't go back. Yeah, no, there's no turning back.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I like them. I've done Chromebuck that before. Mind myself for Sparklings.
Speaker 2: I've been in a chrome vibe lately. I dig that. I'm working on my own noil polish line as well.
Speaker 1: Respect. That's awesome. So you said reality show, you said love and hip hop? How did you get into that?
Speaker 2: Did that?
Speaker 1: Just like, how did you start that?
Speaker 2: How did that being that nigga in the streets? You know?
Speaker 1: So they came and approached you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, making noise in the industry as a producer songwriter, and they was.
Speaker 1: Just like, did you go in with a bunch of friends? Was it solo?
Speaker 2: It was me and my wife, Lyrica Anderson, and you know, I was just really focused on her projects. So we was kind of making some noise on some independent shit, you know, in the streets, and they was just like, yo, y'all, y'all should come in for an interview. And we did that and they fell in love. I met my mom and they met her mom Like this is crazy, like they wanted us. You know.
Speaker 1: It just clicked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it clicked. So we was just like we give it a shot.
Speaker 1: And shit, how many seasons have you been on?
Speaker 2: Now? Four? Now? Four? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So with those through the ways, have you like obviously there are people. LA is small. LA is really small, and it's like with cast people, do you are you actually friends with them? Is it really scripted to the thing? Do use it mechanical do when you fight with them? Are they fighting because it means something or is it just because it's just how you feel at the time.
Speaker 2: My only friends is ray J, like we was friends before that, Marcus Black, Solo, Luci and Ship. That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I guess it's like one of those things you don't see each other all the time. Is it just because of the show or is it like you guys actually hang out a personal level?
Speaker 2: Well me and raise a we like, we like that, you know.
Speaker 1: Other than that, is there anybody from the show that you absolutely couldn't like, you don't even want to be around, won't film with, won't do anything with.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, nah, I don't really.
Speaker 1: Like My life is so like you feel like you're like an open book because you're on the show though, because it's like at that point, it's like you get targeted either way if you want to be their friend or not. They're going to say a headline, Hey, you're fighting with this person or you're doing this or how like how do you get wrapped up and not wrapped up in those things? You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know I'm an open book for sure. My life's you see it, it's reality for me. But I just I don't know, like people don't love hip hop other cast members, Like you know, if I am in the scene with him, I'm just doing my job and then I'm out of there. I don't carry love and hip hop home with me. You know what I'm saying. I have fun. I do what I do in real life, and then I don't talk about it like after like that, like what it is, Yeah, is what it is?
Speaker 1: So with your real life? What is your your real life contained? What is your relationship status? You say, your wife, Like, what's going on? I know that you just si a new baby? Congratulations on that.
Speaker 2: Love him oceans Ion Bentley.
Speaker 1: I feel like he's a give mix to the both of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a superstar.
Speaker 1: I see something rockstar in the making. Dirty a rockstar.
Speaker 2: No, he's a superstar. Like he He's like, it's crazy how you can already see him. I'm like eighteen years old in the NBA. It's just crazy, Like you know what I'm saying. He went to the We took him to the Lakers game like last week for the first time. He was just so like I just was reading his brain like, yo, I can't wait as me. He was looking at Lebron like YO, that's me in seventeen years, and I was just like, yo, that's right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You soak it up in a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean yeah, And he was really good there, like he didn't give me no problem. So I'm like, yo, he fell at home already, so I know he gonna play for the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Nice, Yeah, for sure putting it out there Lakers. Yeah, for what year would that be?
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie like he's so like, you know how things changed so that she could be in ten years. I ain't gonna lie to you. The Lakers unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Here first on the podcast with Election Texas, like he's.
Speaker 2: You know, hey, you never know anything is possible.
Speaker 1: It's very true. We have all kinds of things that we never thought were possible ten years ago at this point, so that this could be very true. I'm just saying, So your relationship status, you said, what's going on right now?
Speaker 2: Just we just co parenting, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you're single, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah, we co parenting, right.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you. I don't know what co parenting you mean, I doesn't I don't know your child like I don't have you know, this means like, all right, you're just ambicable having a relationship. But y'all, you know seeing other people. Do you think because of your the show and everything like that had a reflection of those things?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Do you think the show had anything to do with like that whole process right now?
Speaker 2: Now? Just you know, just life. You know, sometimes we make mistakes, make bad moves. You know, it's like playing cards. Sometimes you deal the wrong car and ship.
Speaker 1: I like that you say cards because you know, here at the Private Pod or the Private Talk Podcast with a Lexus Texas, we have a game called Truth with Texas. So we're going to play a game. And after this break we're going to set up this game Truth with Texas. I'm gonna let you pick some cards. Just's got some little questions. It's gonna be quick, painless, and then I'm sure you're gonna have a lot of fun. I hope you guys are ready? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Ayone?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you're done? The seed hasn't been that hot, hasn't Okay? All right, here we go peck it like it. Those fancy nails shining. All right, we've got a club, so my clubs. All right, what part of the body turns you on the most about a woman? Oh? Oh huh, for real, for real Private talk wants to know?
Speaker 2: Lips?
Speaker 1: Lips? As I licked my lips, I'm like, you looked at me to say I saw them. So is that your final answer? Lips? Yeah, I don't think that's accurate. I don't think that's accurate. That's the first thing you look at as a woman that turns you on the most.
Speaker 2: Oh, the first thing that I look at.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of you, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: The first thing that turned me on. She gotta look pretty.
Speaker 1: Face for sure, body part a face. It has to be specific. Lips are we going with. We'll go with lips, whole face as a whole. That's just like a.
Speaker 2: Cop out body part. I'm trying to tell you you want the truth true, Hey, I.
Speaker 1: Want like you said, you want to ship like.
Speaker 2: You want the truth. Here it is lips. That's yeah.
Speaker 1: Clips first, all right, we're gonna go with lips. All right, here we go. But hey, what let us no secret?
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think most men do. I mean, I like head and I'm a woman, and so I mean.
Speaker 2: Some some girls asked this question like, oh what do you what do you like more pussy? Your head? You know? My answer is head?
Speaker 1: Is it because some good girls pussy is whack? Are you just like head? I like your sound effects?
Speaker 2: Should I be talking about that?
Speaker 1: Yes? This is a private conversation that's doing the couch here with the private talk conversations do it's.
Speaker 2: Just something about, oh my gosh, don't kill me, guys, something about like a good jacket, twist.
Speaker 1: A jack and twist. Guys out there Private talk podcast with a Lexis Texas. You guys, you like a jack and twist?
Speaker 2: You know, a girl jack and twisting this it's different.
Speaker 1: Do all of them do that? Or do you like demand them and instruct them to do that because that's the way you like. I'm just saying, okay me not all all right, let me back out, let me back up. I'm just saying, you're in your whole like sexual encounter, history and life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just talking about if I'm in a relationship, you know, by.
Speaker 1: What happened was Okay, let's go to the next card. Truth with Texas. Let's do it, all right, are you ready? Let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Ooh the hearts all right? Hmmm, how long have you gone without sex? For the longest amount of time?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: For real? Don't lie to hit, don't lie, don't lie. Don't make me do this again.
Speaker 2: Long as I've gone without sex? Damn, like I got it?
Speaker 1: Scroll back.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of life.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're here. I got time.
Speaker 2: But do you maybe maybe three months?
Speaker 1: Three months? No head, no pussy, no nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: Oh the longest I've gone is six months?
Speaker 2: Oh shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was angry the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, like two months.
Speaker 1: Two months with everything. It's hard start out here. Yeah, all right, I respect the honesty. All right, here we go. Next question, Let's see what you get?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's my favorite one. It's a spade, so it's just like my my booty but different. So this one is going to be a little bit more riskier than the naughtiest question, because this is why we're here at the Private Talk Podcast. So are you ready? Listeners? Are you still with me? You better be subscribing to the Private Talk Podcast with your favorite Alexis, Texas. All right, guys, let's get this question out. What's the weirdest sexual experience you've ever had?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm ship the weirdest secion m h.
Speaker 1: M, going back into sexual bank, it's like, dude.
Speaker 2: It was weird and wow, don't hold that.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it.
Speaker 2: I have three girls lined up.
Speaker 1: Were they like based?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was hammering them all.
Speaker 1: Like one stroke each one like bam bam bam. Like were they like stocked on top like like a you know, like drum line like I was the man a one a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, it was. It was weird. That's weird. Yeah, all right, dy was game for it.
Speaker 1: And it was just you and the drum line with ladies and cheeks. Nice.
Speaker 2: Three girls.
Speaker 1: That's the most you've ever been with?
Speaker 2: Yeah at one time? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was that a lot to handle? No?
Speaker 2: I think I am I saying so much.
Speaker 1: No, you're supposed to feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: This is a back then. I felt like I was performing pretty good. Okay, I'm a great performer.
Speaker 1: So each girl would be like, yeah he drummed that line?
Speaker 2: Yeah not for sure?
Speaker 1: All right, perfect, I like it? All right, last question, Here we go, Here we go, here we go, right, diamonds. All right, guys, are you ready for the last question. It's the diamond card and let's see how many people have you slept with? Oh ah, don't look at don't look for an answer. No, it's just it's a I have a list of questions that are each categorized for things, and I just what happens happens. If you listened and you actually liked and know what was it, if you joined my Instagram for the private podcast, you would see all these questions there. You should do it. You're going to be live on there as well. How many people have you had sex with? My and your whole life? Do you need my hands and fingers and toes? Do or you going over there?
Speaker 2: I say like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know my number. I don't know what I to be quite honest.
Speaker 2: I say like like like, yeah, you know that's not a number.
Speaker 1: That is not a number. No, it's not a number. Come on now, it's a private talk here. This is your whole life situation. How many people have you had sex with?
Speaker 2: Probably by like thirty thirty? All right?
Speaker 1: I like it. That means like we should add our subtract. What does that rule? With the girls or men. I think with girls you subtract, and men you add. I don't really remember how it goes.
Speaker 2: I could be lying. It could be less.
Speaker 1: It could be less, or it could be more.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to look cool.
Speaker 1: You already look cool. You're nail polished. Yeah no, but you're again, ayone the man. Thank you so much for being a part of the Private Talk podcast. I appreciate you for coming out and being honest with us, and I hope that you've had a lot of fun with me. I hope you like the channel, subscribe to the channel yourself. And yeah, thanks for coming on the Private Talk Podcast.
Speaker 2: If I'm being honest, I have a single that's about to drop.
Speaker 1: All right, let's hear it. Oh not where we can find it? Not hear the single? Come down Down, come on.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's okay. It's called two at a Time and it's featuring A one and it's fucking amazing. Produced by Draymond.
Speaker 1: This a one. He's speaking the third person.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 1: I listen to his music.
Speaker 2: This record, it's gonna be a runner for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that you have like different like feels about this one? Other than the ones we talked about previous in this interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's shout out to Draymond, like, like, he's one of my favorite producers.
Speaker 1: I got a pause. He's done some phenomenal work. He's an amazing person.
Speaker 2: I love he did the beat.
Speaker 1: He's a true he's a true one.
Speaker 2: I like you did that. I that dude is amazing. But it's just something about his beast that I just it. It's magic.
Speaker 1: Is it because of where you are right now? And maybe you're like life and that it's like you're like, maybe.
Speaker 2: Is just like this one?
Speaker 1: All right, so tell us again.
Speaker 2: What it is. It is eight away driven. It's really catchy. You know, two at a time? Just think about it. Have you ever had two at a time? I have.
Speaker 1: I'm Alexis Tech now I'm interviewing. It's okay, I'm not afraid we're This is a private conversation. You can ask me anything you want.
Speaker 2: Five at a time I have.
Speaker 1: Actually, there was a movie I did. Yeah, you can go and watch that. I haven't ten movies in a really long time, but back back in the day, I did do my share. No shame in my game. This is a private talk with Alexus, Texas and you should feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: But yeah, not a single about to drop, you know what I'm saying, And I think it's going to give give a run.
Speaker 1: So where can the fans see your social media?
Speaker 2: Where can we just follow me? I'm everywhere.
Speaker 1: You know, what's your social media?
Speaker 2: But my social media is a one Bentley