Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine for nine is the Bases number one hit music station. We're back on a Monday, right early, Yeah, here we are not bright, just early. I'm Selena and I'm Jez. First talk back of the day. She would just jump right in.
Speaker 3: Sure, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Good morning to any shoe. It's up on the creek a plate, hopefully getting first talk back of the day. Just folding mountains and mountains of laundry, you know. But anyway, I am a dilemma. So my husband bought this Costco size pack of anti par.
Speaker 5: Sprint and I hate the smell?
Speaker 4: Can I throw it away?
Speaker 6: Is that okay?
Speaker 4: Because I can't smell this forever.
Speaker 3: It's not fair, so she said. So, she said her husband bought a Costco size of some kind of deodoran ani purseprint and she does not like the smell. Can she throw it away? Is her question, because she doesn't want to smell like this. It's not fair, ladies. Yeah, your answer, yes.
Speaker 7: But do it subtly so you have to buy a new one, one that you like the smell of, one that smells much better, and you kind of slowly replace it, put it there because guys are simple creatures.
Speaker 8: Whatever's in front of them, they'll yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Care what it smells like.
Speaker 3: She's talking about the antiperson that her husband is wearing, or that she is wearing.
Speaker 8: Oh, I thought that he was wearing because she iliver.
Speaker 2: I am, because if it was her stuff, then why is she asking us if she can throw it away its hers?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I didn't know, because maybe it was like a gesture and he bought her a whole bunch, a whole huge pack.
Speaker 2: Of it, or maybe they share that's a good point. Maybe they have like communal deodor right.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, well, if if he bought it for her, you don't need to worry about a guy's feelings. They were not gonna be offended that you threw away the deodor that we got. Also, also it's from Costco. Just return it. They take everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, throw it out, return it.
Speaker 3: Bring it back and swap it for a kind that you do like now if if the other the other scenario is if he bought it for her, Am I getting that right? No, if you bought it for herself, oh, sorry for himself.
Speaker 8: Right, she can't.
Speaker 7: Throw it away, but she can replace it, I think with something else.
Speaker 3: But she can say something like I wouldn't be offended if my wife was like, I don't like the smell of your deodorant. Like if I was like, oh, I got this colone, I love it, and she said I didn't. I don't like the smell. That I'm not like offended, but that one stings like slightly. The deodorant, he was more like different, I mean it's deodorant.
Speaker 8: He does love it, and he was really excited to bring it home.
Speaker 2: It's gives a bard because she doesn't know if she should throw it away or not.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the dilemma is.
Speaker 2: Throw it out too short because it costs so much money. It's a Costco.
Speaker 3: It's a big pack of it.
Speaker 2: Just want to be like fifty of them in there.
Speaker 3: She doesn't want to be wasteful, you know. Also again turn it to Asco Costco.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, time for the four things you need a heads up and to start your day.
Speaker 2: You guys, Kay, Perry, Gail King, Lauren Sanchez and three other women said to launch into space. On Jeff Beze, there's this blue.
Speaker 7: Origin today, this morning, this is the first time in over sixty years and an all female crew will visit space again.
Speaker 2: They're just going to like the very very tip in.
Speaker 3: The space space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not full on orbit, but they's supposed to be launching from Van Worn, Texas in about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I looked at that the picture of them all you know, in their suits or whatever, you know, the crew picture given Lauren Sanchez right in the middle, clearly like, yeah, my man's paying for all you to do this and me so I'm the most important one. It was like a very like real Housewives looking picture, you know, like she's in the center, She's the most important one.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Congrats to Rory McElroy, who won the Masters yesterday, becoming just the sixth player ever to complete a career Grand Slam with wins at all the major tournaments. But the wind did not come easily and he nearly choked it all away. Needed only a par on the final hole to win it all. He bricked a five foot butt and he bogied it. That sent him into a playoff with Justin Rose. Rory did beat him on the first playoff holl though, and he won the greens jacket.
Speaker 8: A warm spring day.
Speaker 7: Today, highs will be in the upper seventies to low eighties. And of course you guys put your sunscreen on this morning, right, Yeah, totally, okay, great, Yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna need it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Picey's bestI Hey, today, today is gonna be an eight A road trip is called in your name. Now is the time to go for it. But extra planning will pay off. A scenic detour, avoids traffic, take photos and document your discoveries. Enjoy a sensational sunset.
Speaker 2: I love that for me. Do you even like road trips?
Speaker 8: You're okay, I'd rather fly.
Speaker 3: But you know, yeah, what are you gonna go on one? I'm gonna go to go?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go on a trip next month.
Speaker 7: But does this mean I'm gonna have to do a road trip because I don't have my real idea yet? Yeap, oh yeah, that's exactly horoscope one point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is something you want for himself. And I have told him many times that I hate the smell, but he's had it for a while, so I don't know if we can really return it like he's used at least one of the sticks and yeah, he doesn't like wasting money, is god.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's our listener who left us the talk back, first talkback of the day. Thank you for that. By the way, She's like, guys, my man bought a Costco size box of deodorant. Like it's in bulk. I cannot stand the smell. I say, throw it away anyways or return it.
Speaker 3: And she's wondering if it's too late to return itself. Was like, it's from Costco, it's not. Yeah, you can still return that deodorant and say, oh the smell, it's gone bad something, and they will take it. They don't. You don't even need a reason.
Speaker 2: Really, right, And here's what you got to do. So your man doesn't feel deodorant list, you got to get him one that you do like the smell and be like, here, this is your new scent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I recommend Timber. That's what I wear, so it's manly but pleasant.
Speaker 2: Yeah I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 7: And tell him you got a good deal, because if he likes saving money, he's gonna love hearing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah is old spice uh on sale?
Speaker 9: They got a target, They got it everywhere to get your daughter's I highly recommend. All right, Graham, what do you have So chatchebt is getting in the fortune tone and palm reading game, you guys, I had no idea this was the thing. But there's nothing a I can't do it these days, right, even fortune tellers. This woman posted a video about how she asked chatchybt to give her a palm reading because you can upload a picture of your hand, chat ept will analyze it, giving all the essential metrics of palm reading.
Speaker 3: I don't really know what those are, And she said CHATCHYBT, instead of doing that, recommended that she get this mole on her hand checked because it could be a rare type of skin cancer. Oh now it didn't, she didn't say. She said she made a doctor's appointment, but we don't know what it turned out to be. But apparently there's a type of skin cancer that can be particularly bad, and it's known for showing up in places that don't get sun necessarily, like the palm or something and or your job. Are we doing a junk check right now? Maybe not if you're maybe not if you're driving, but when you get home. But I guess this is a bad kind of milan, but bad kind of skin cancer. Anyways, I read that and I went, well, two things. One, I had a mole on the palm in my hand for quite some time. It's kind of there, but it's kind of faded out, So now I want Now I'm wondering do I need to be getting checked for that same thing. But also chat gbt's doing palm readings. I had to get one, so I uploaded a picture of my palm to chat GPT to see what it had to say about it.
Speaker 2: And you, guys, the reading and it's botty. Wait, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Now. Look there's all the different lines in your hands, and I don't know which one is which. But according to the headline, it says, based on the shape of that one, it says you're logical, practical, and tend to approach problems with a clear rational mindset. Hello, that's me. The heart line says you're emotionally balanced, caring and loyal, but you don't let emotions cloud your judgment. Hello that's me. My lifeline suggests vitality, a love for life, and physical energy. Likely someone who enjoys being active, with possibly an adventurous streak. Wow, hello, a fate line. I don't know what again, I don't know which one any of these lines are. I couldn't label them on my hand. But this one, completely flat out wrong, says I have a sense of destiny guiding me. No, no, that's not me. So we whiffed on that one. The overall vibe is the last category there, and it tells me that I'm a ground a thoughtful person with a mix of ambition and emotional wisdom and then some other things. And you know, I thought that was pretty spot on. It did also point out that my fingers are fairly straight and proportionate. Wow, right, Well, I guess.
Speaker 2: Chat Gpt didn't see the rest of his body to really see the proportion.
Speaker 3: Why would have had to put a dollar bill or something next to it for scale? I didn't include that, and then it'll be bigger. So I suggested that you ladies go get your palm red as well. Did anyone go to the chat Gept fortune teller to get your palm red?
Speaker 2: We both did, and any degree of accuracy on yours not not really? Oh but I thought I certain things, Yes, but it's so vague, like it could fit anybody like the life.
Speaker 3: You mean astrology.
Speaker 7: I think a fortune teller would be more accurate than chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Yes they would, so my lifeline, I don't. Again, we don't know what any of these lines are. I'm just gonna run through the headlines. But my lifeline says that I'm a grounded person, often loyal and steady. I feel like that part is right. But it also says that I'm someone that bounces back well from step bax, I do not. I do not. Okay, Okay, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To get into that at all. Anything to unpacked.
Speaker 2: There or you're still dealing with Yeah, not at the moment, but I tend to be Everybody bounces back eventually, but I'm not someone who doesn't let step back gets me. I tend to think more negatively than I do.
Speaker 3: You get knocked down, you don't get back up again, not quickly. That's a song I know.
Speaker 2: The headline is that I prefer a logic over emotion of making decisions. I don't know. Sometimes I prefer emotion. My heartline says that I'm emotionally expressive but still balanced. Okay, I don't think I'm very emotionally expressed to balance. Yeah, in my fate line. I thrive in environments where I'm for you to explore define my own success.
Speaker 3: Is that true?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 3: Okay, just any takeaways that you think are spot on or or highly inaccurate from your chatchy bet palm reading again if you if you're listening to this and want to get your palm read by chat GPT, it's very simple. Just take a picture of your hand and send it over chat GPT and he or she will whatever you.
Speaker 7: Now, the main reason why I don't really believe in this specific thing is.
Speaker 8: Because a lot of what you were saying, Graham, is.
Speaker 7: Basically the same thing that I got in mind, and we are very different people.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: It did suggest that I'm logical over practical and like fact over fiction.
Speaker 2: That is a lie. I love fiction.
Speaker 7: I love being in a dream world and not thinking about the facts.
Speaker 8: It says I have strong decision making.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I definitely do not.
Speaker 8: It says I have emotional depth.
Speaker 7: I guess I'm very emotional because you're a because I'm obviously, oh my god, I think a.
Speaker 8: Psychic would give me a better a better reading.
Speaker 3: Sure they're not, they're for your money, So.
Speaker 2: Chat GPT you back to fortune telling in school.
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: You've just given that feedback the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So we've been watching the live stream. Katy Perry and Gail King and Lauren Sanchez. They just blasted off into space a few moments ago. They're on their way back down.
Speaker 10: Yeah, stop, I'm actually I'm watching the feed.
Speaker 2: They showed the capsule coming down. At any anytime there was like an extra boost of speed. You can hear the mics inside. Katie and all the girls are screaming. Now they have three parachutes attached.
Speaker 11: Because I know Blue Origin does everything they can to make this as safe as possible, as safe.
Speaker 2: As so back down right now, floating back down, it actually looks like the safest thing ever. They're going so slow.
Speaker 3: That entire space flight that was less than ten minutes. That was like five minutes. It was like six minutes.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I thought it was like an eleven minute trip. Right now they're at almost ten. So maybe they mean all the way there and all the way back it's eleven minutes too, like round trip.
Speaker 7: Yes, my mind is a blown way because it feels like, I don't know, it just looks like they make it look so easy.
Speaker 2: How I know I still would never yeh oh, you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Now, watching that and watching them do that, you wouldn't sign up for the same thing. They're just putting you up. You get like a view of space and a view back down to Earth, and then you just slowly float back down.
Speaker 7: What's the well, obviously they care more about their lives. I think if I went in there, they'd be like, sure, we'll inspect it a little bit, but go on there.
Speaker 3: But barely han't time to even post one story about what you're doing. And then you're already back.
Speaker 2: I know. Oh, they just landed. They just landed. They're back. Katie's back.
Speaker 8: She made it.
Speaker 2: Turn it Chloe. Why is Chloe Kardashian and Chris Jenner there? What the heck? They're cheering on the sideline.
Speaker 3: This is the weirdest thing. This is the weirdest publicity stunt of all time.
Speaker 2: Jess, really quick, how was the weekend?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 8: The weekend was good. Made a lot of drinky drinks with my boyfriend.
Speaker 7: But can I just say I think my phone usage is finally catching up to me.
Speaker 2: You guys, what do.
Speaker 3: You mean if you're going blind.
Speaker 2: Oh well that too, I do. I'm rotting that probably too.
Speaker 7: But I don't know if like my posture is just has just gotten worse and worse as time has gone on, and me like using my phone every single day does not help because I'm looking down a lot. But literally over the weekend, I woke up every single day with like so much neck pain.
Speaker 3: Oh tech neck yeah, and so.
Speaker 7: It's like neck pain that goes all the way up, so it feels like I also have a headache, but it's mainly focused on my neck.
Speaker 3: And not only as any with all the drinking that you mentioned at the start of this, that'll give a headache tout because drinking.
Speaker 7: That usually feels like a different type of a headache, and that kind of feels not As.
Speaker 3: You're getting older thoughday.
Speaker 8: I just I don't know what it could be.
Speaker 2: I even like, if it is technic, have you seen like the illustration of what.
Speaker 9: You're gonna look like like ten years from now you turn into a caveman?
Speaker 3: Basically?
Speaker 8: And that scares me.
Speaker 7: So I don't know what to do about it because I'm so used to looking down on my phone, Like should I put my phone up to my to my.
Speaker 8: Face like eye level, like is that the fix?
Speaker 7: Do I have to get some sort of brais before it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: But I ended up making.
Speaker 7: An appointment because I haven't gone to the doctor and like forever. Of course, they don't have anything soon, so they'll probably be seeing me till next month.
Speaker 2: But what is the doctor can do? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just want to get some sort.
Speaker 2: Of physical I just feel, like for your neck or.
Speaker 7: Just in general, just in general, because I haven't gone to one in a really long time. But also I want to see if they if by then, if by the time that my appointment comes, I'm still feeling that, then I probably will mention it so that they.
Speaker 2: Get some pain or something I feel.
Speaker 3: We's got a lot of chiropractor listeners. They would love to just straighten your neck out for you. They'll do it for you.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, An now you mention it. I was feeling better, Graham. Did you ever go to the doctor? We talked about this, you know, not.
Speaker 3: Still on my ball for twenty twenty five. Okay, that's gonna happen soon. I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's been about four and a half months, but that's all right.
Speaker 3: Hopefully, I've checked a lot of things off my twenty twenty five to do. Let's that's just.
Speaker 2: One of the very true good for you, the hottest space.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So we've been watching the Blue Origin space flight live all morning. If you are just tuning in, Katy Perry, gil King, Lauren Sanchez and a few other women. They blasted off into space, not full on orbit, like the very tippity.
Speaker 3: Tip, just like right space, like a space, and the signs like if you don't want to enter space, turn back now.
Speaker 2: They all turn back.
Speaker 3: They were right there and then they came right back to.
Speaker 2: It was an eleven minute flight. They did land safely. I'm watching the live stream now. They just released all the excess gas in air for the crew capsule.
Speaker 3: Oh how long did did that? That took?
Speaker 4: While?
Speaker 2: Let's see, it was actually pretty quick, but a lot I have the audio actually steam and smoked.
Speaker 3: They have to depressurize, and it's Katy Perry stright there.
Speaker 2: It's so right now of are getting ready to let all the crew.
Speaker 3: Members you shouldn't have the flight Tacos. Well, it was a bold choice.
Speaker 2: I mentioned that Chloe Kardashian and Chris Jenny were like randomly there on the viewing platform. Let's go to that report. I had a dry eye in the stand. I tell you right now, Chloe, I just want to know from your perspective that moment, what was it like.
Speaker 11: I don't think I realized how emotional it was going to be, and I literally had chills all over my body from the second it launched until the moment I just saw it land. And it's it's sort of hard to explain because I don't think you think you would be that emotional, but it's it's incredible. It takes your breath away, and I feel like I have all this adrenaline and I'm just standing here right very true.
Speaker 13: Dame, It's really I'm first of all, we're so thrilled that the girls are safe and everything went so well, and so that to relief, because you know, I'm sure there's a lot of nerves up there, but to hear the girls screaming and having such a.
Speaker 2: Pink moon from space.
Speaker 3: Can I just say what I think the majority of Americans are thinking right now here we are with real problems and struggling and rising costs and trade wars, and everybody's just trying to get by, and a bunch of rich people are blasting themselves into on a little space tourism trip, and we're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Care, Like what, why do I care? What does this?
Speaker 3: Is this going to make some groundbreaking discovery, It makes spaceflight easier and help save the climate crisis here. No, it's not. It's probably making it worse you.
Speaker 2: No, it is.
Speaker 3: This is just one This is just billionaires rubbing elbows with other billionaires and ultra rich people going, look at what we can do. We can fly each other to space when we want while the rest of you are struggling.
Speaker 2: I would care, shut up. I would care a lot less if it wasn't Katie Perry. I think it's the only reason why I'm watching this. And they're getting ready to open the door if anyone carries Jeff Bezos is obviously standing there. He's like the only person allowed to go near this thing, waiting for his fiance to come out. But enough of that.
Speaker 3: Great, I feel like it's just like tone daff don't you is very like oh, Wow, everybody, we should care that this, Like it is cool that is an all female crew, but like it would be cool if his all female crew that was heading to the International Space Station or something to perform experiments that we're going to help advance space travel or something. This to me is just like, oh my god, here we're going for eleven minute drive in the world's most expensive Rolls Royce or something. You know. It's like, here, we're going to go for just a quick tour in the most expensive way possible.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is very tone deaf, but it's still, I guess cool to see, just given that a few years ago this wasn't even possible, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I think it just rubs It rubs everybody the wrong way, especially hearing that the Kardashians are front and center, like, oh, we're playing there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get all our rich friends up to the middle of the desert so they can be there to applaud them as they land from an eleven minute flight.
Speaker 2: And Chris Jenner just cannot stay away from the camera. They were supposed to just be interviewing Chloe, and as soon as she heard the reporter go so Chloe, tell me Chris is in the background. She immediately turned around and just stod next to Chloe. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right, there's an interesting new job alert we got to issue you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 3: You're currently looking for a job, and you have some sweet dance moves and you excel in nonverbal communication, then this is the job potentially for you. Because the Golden State Valkyries, the newest WNBA team. They're going to have their debut season this year, by the way, they're looking to hire someone to be their new mascot. Oh, the newest Bay Area professional sports team. We know, the Valkyries. They are looking for someone who is quote enthusiastic, fun and knows how to put on a performance. Position is part time, so this may not totally supplant your normal career and here in the Bay Area, Yeah, it might not. Even you might need to have four of these jobs to keep up. But it uh again, it's it's part time. It's going to be based in San Francisco, with travel throughout the Bay Area. You're going to be performing at all the regular season and playoff games alongside the team, but also making a lot of community appearances. At events and and things, so if you'd like to. But I don't know what the new I don't know if they've unveiled what the actual mascot costume looks like. Yeah, I haven't seen that, so I don't know what you're going to be wearing or dressed up as. But just know that if you have some sweet moves that you've been waiting to unveil, this could be the job for you.
Speaker 2: Then that's your audition tape, though we want to see them first and then we'll forward them.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to be a mascot. That was like my ship. That was like my dream. The ship has sailed. I've put that dream to bed, but I always yeah, and I drive from Napa to the city every night and then come here in the mornings, like I got kids.
Speaker 2: To leave your family and move to the city.
Speaker 3: There appealing. Now that's what it says on my high school transcript. What did I want to be when I grow up?
Speaker 2: A mascot?
Speaker 3: I always wanted to be an NBA mascot, I said, WNBA is the next best thing.
Speaker 8: Well, now you have the opportunity.
Speaker 3: I'll think about it all right.
Speaker 2: The crew just exited the space capit. Oh my god, they're coming out. Both Katie and Gail King kissed the dirt ground as soon as they got out, something so extra like, seriously, can you you were coming back right down.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us, Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Before we get to what the bleep?
Speaker 14: Good morning JV Show. This is Stephanie from Belmont but checking in from Soul, South Korea. I'm here for a week and then we're heading to Japan the following week. But how is it going in the Bay.
Speaker 3: Well, well, a couple of things. It's going great in the Bay. But enjoy your trip. That sounds amazing cool And I just checked JV show now number one in Soul, South Korea, which is a big deal. So shout out to everyone old that's listening to us there. But yeah, otherwise, any updates on how things are going here in the base?
Speaker 2: Slena for weather has been great, Yeah, it's fantastic, great weather.
Speaker 3: Just any updates for you? How how are things going in the Bay. Were you in the Bay all this weekend and.
Speaker 7: The weather was beautiful and center I already said that things yeah, I think it's try something else.
Speaker 3: Give her an update. She wants to know what's happening here.
Speaker 8: The Valkyries are getting a new mascot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I saw the President just had his physical the other day. Yeah, he's down in twenty pounds, you guys to twenty four, which is interesting because I weighed two of four, me and him early to me and him early twenty, me and him were only twenty pounds apart.
Speaker 2: We might want to check the skills. Okay, can't get into that one, so what the bleep? Or you could win a JV show chug, Mike. All you gotta do is be the first person seriously to twenty four? Are you kidding me? All you got to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word. That's it, okay. As always, he's not possible to.
Speaker 3: See a picture that we're the same.
Speaker 2: I believe your guess is on the talk backroom mind twenty four on the new and improved iHeart app. You guys ready for today's clip? Yep?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 7: At what age do guys start getting curious about I think it's something that should be talked about at a young age.
Speaker 3: I was like six or seven for that. Yes, yeah, I was an early bloomer when it came to that.
Speaker 2: Oh that might be too young.
Speaker 3: I did some heavy he's seven. Oh I'm not ready for that. I am not ready for that.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are we talking?
Speaker 3: Find some new pillows? I don't know. All right, think about what the bleeped out word could be? Then leave us that guess on the talkback mic on the newly upgraded iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name and your city along with that guess. You have to be the very first correct answer the morning to win the JV Show Chug Mug. And also it is a family show, so keep your guest is clean. Twenty four Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to what the bleep It's where you can win a chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest Today's bleeped out word down case you today's clip here it.
Speaker 7: Is at what age do guys start getting curious about?
Speaker 2: I think it's.
Speaker 8: Something that should be talked.
Speaker 7: About at a young age.
Speaker 8: Graham, this is a family show.
Speaker 3: What No, that was my guess?
Speaker 2: I was telling Yeah, sorry, sorry, yes, it says a family show, Keep your Guests is PG. Please let's run through some of the talkbacks. JB shows A Lisa a rechmmend.
Speaker 12: And my guess is kids.
Speaker 11: When they start thinking about kids and have.
Speaker 3: A great start week, I assume like having having kids of their own.
Speaker 2: Do you think that should be taught in age?
Speaker 8: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: You do think about it at a young age, because my son says all the time, when I have a son, I'm going to let him play video games all day long.
Speaker 2: You know, it's going to be a better dad than you ever for dinner, for breakfast, good mornings. Venia is the word politics?
Speaker 3: Did he just try to do a remix there? Remix? I got to hear that again what DJ Mustard on the beat?
Speaker 2: But it wasn't politics, No crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Marie from Pleasant Hill And I think the bleeped out word is dating.
Speaker 2: Dating. Dating. That's another great guess though.
Speaker 8: Young kids should not be thinking about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah not I had. Didn't you have a crush in the first grade and second grade, the third grade and so on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, but I wasn't allowed to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you don't get talked about that stuff.
Speaker 2: My mom would have been so I would have been grounded.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you had a great weekend, and I hope you win this JV show. Chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word is always leave your guesses on the talkbacks. That's where you want to go to play this game. Now, if you missed today's clip here it is.
Speaker 7: At what age do guys start getting curious about I think it's something that should be talked about at a young age.
Speaker 2: Definitely how young?
Speaker 3: I think seven?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know that. Hey, this is a family show. Let's go to your guesses, HIJV show.
Speaker 15: Good morning.
Speaker 3: It is Tiff me from Clayton, and I think the bleeped out word is hygiene.
Speaker 13: They start to get curious and worry about how bad they'd be stinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a good guess. I don't think. I don't think I started worried about the stink till seventh grade. Really, that's when you like really start because you don't really stink before then?
Speaker 8: Is it that you don't stink or that you don't smell it on yourself.
Speaker 3: I don't think you really you know how Like Selena, do you think your kids when they sweat when they're little to stink like they get bo No, they don't. It's it's it's something that happens a little later once you know, when it starts happening.
Speaker 2: Were you showering every day prior to that?
Speaker 3: I guess in like sixth grade, was they taking a shower every day? Yeah? Of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, because some kids don't what I'm asking, some kids don't, they don't be showering.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 5: This is Joanna from Mantica, and I want to guess that the bleeped.
Speaker 2: Out word is marriage. Have a good day.
Speaker 3: We're not worried about marriage then.
Speaker 7: I don't think even in your late twenties thirties men are thinking about married, like.
Speaker 3: Starting to think about it. Early thirties, we're like, day, we should do that. Someday, Wow, Monday.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday.
Speaker 16: Six more weeks of school, we can do that.
Speaker 7: But I think the bleeped out word is puberty.
Speaker 3: Ooh yeah, you start thinking about that. That goes hand in hand with it when you start thinking that's all part of that.
Speaker 8: But the process is pelready something that guys look forward to.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, because when your buddies start sounding like this, you yes, you wonder like, hey, is that gonna happen to me?
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's something that should be talked about.
Speaker 3: That again, Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 15: This is Shamie from Martinez and my guess is shaving.
Speaker 2: Shaving.
Speaker 3: That's another thing that's all in the mix there. Yeah, when am I you see your buddies that start growing a mustache, They're like, dude, when when am I going to get one? And then you keep looking in the mirror like I think I see one. I think I see a hair coming in. It's just about to sprout one.
Speaker 8: And some never do.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: But did nobody get today?
Speaker 3: No? No, not the start to the week we were looking for you guys.
Speaker 2: You guys listen up here today's clip Unbelieved.
Speaker 7: At what age do guys start getting curious about stocks? I think it's something that should be talked about at a young age. I feel like a lot of men that I've talked to you that are in their like late twenties, early thirties now they wish they.
Speaker 8: Had known about them way way younger. So that they could have gotten a little ahead on their savings.
Speaker 3: I'll say this, well, one that shouldn't just be a male thing. This should be right, yeah, male and female thing. Everybody should be more focused on. I just think at a younger age we should be teaching our kids useful skill like finances. Yeah, you should be learning valuable real world financial skills at a younger age, because the earlier you get started, the better off generally you're going to have done with investments.
Speaker 2: So, oh, but we didn't come over day.
Speaker 3: A lot of other people guessed driving this morning. That was a very popular guest. Are these things that you ladies wondered about when you're a little.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh, I can't wait?
Speaker 8: No, not really, I was terrified.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't want to drive. I wanted my brother to drive me around everywhere.
Speaker 3: Wow, just to be chauffeured around. Sports was another popular guest. And somebody did guess finances, so they were right there. Yeah, finance, let's say finance a trust fund.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phones. Hi, who's this? Hi?
Speaker 13: This is Lauren, Lauren.
Speaker 2: What's going on? How is the weekend? Girlfriend? It was great.
Speaker 10: I was yours.
Speaker 2: It was good. A lot of kids sports, so I'm mean it could have been better, but no, it was good. Thank you for asking. All right, Lauren, you're playing the JV Show. You have no game. It's for your chance to win.
Speaker 7: Take It's for the California Academy of Sciences.
Speaker 2: So all you got to do is answer three and a four trivia questions. Correct. Okay, easy, peasy, No big deal. You got this.
Speaker 14: I can do it.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one. What food item is known as the San Francisco treat fist I'm showered o bread.
Speaker 3: Slogan A long long time. Is it really a treat?
Speaker 2: No? It gives you a box of rice? Like, oh what a treat?
Speaker 3: No? Nobody?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number two.
Speaker 3: Fermentation is the chemical process of turning sugar into what something ferments? Fermentation into honey? Son of us? It's alcohol? Something for it turns into alcohol? Dang it, dang it, love.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three. Columbus is the capital city of what US state?
Speaker 9: Oh no, you might as well hit the note now.
Speaker 8: Oh no, not even a gas any state?
Speaker 3: Yeah, got on right, Let's see if you can finish on a strong note. Your question number four. The Houston Rockets NBA team wears uniforms that are primarily what color?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, guess red.
Speaker 3: Rockets are red.
Speaker 2: I'm up there. You know what? This Monday is? Monday? Yeah, Monday, you know what.
Speaker 15: I work night shift and it's the end of my shift.
Speaker 14: So I'm I'm tired.
Speaker 2: See. I don't blame you, Lauren. I feel like under any other circumstances, you would have won.
Speaker 3: I don't have to share that same feeling.
Speaker 2: But just give me the tickets.
Speaker 3: But hey, yeah, I might as well just give them.
Speaker 8: To her, just because I'm glad you agree with us every time something.
Speaker 2: Every time we do that, people are so upset. So we can't say we're going to give you the ticket, right right, Hold, Jess is going to talk to you. Okay, okay, daring it. Thank you. I know, dang it, you didn't win.
Speaker 3: Hang on, I don't think a full night of sleep would have helped that. Hey, we got some shout out.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 3: A lot of people in my DMS go and says, hey, Graham, we listening to the Javy Show every single morning on the way to school. But I just wanted to wish my wonderful amazing, talented, hilarious, beautiful baby boy a very happy twelfth birthday. We love you so much. Can't wait to celebrate with you one more year and our oldest baby will be a teenager. We love you so much and are so proud of who you are. That's from Mom, Dad Connor, and your little Princess Elouise. So happy, happy, happy birthday. They say what his name was? I don't think so, SEEZ. Happy birthday to some of it just turned twelve. Another one here, Hay Graham Slot and your DMS wish our sweet boy Julian a happy birthday. Turned twelve on Friday, and I forgot to send the shout out and I sent it late and then to the wrong account. Anyways, Jewles, we love you so much and are so proud of the young man you are. Keep giving your all to everything you do, and I know you will continue to make us proud. Enjoy your special day. That's from Mom, Dad and Chloe. So happy belated birthday to Jules.
Speaker 2: Who'll use that birthday?
Speaker 3: Another one here says brother Tomorrow, which is today is my daughter MIA's thirteenth birthday. Can you wish our happy birthday? From her dad? And Mom, Edwin and Evelyn. We love the who gives up the fart and we're in the car listening guys every single morning. Thank you, so Happy Happy birthday to Mia. Another one, Hey Graham, can you do a shout out to Anthony? Happy b day from Gia and Mom and Dad. Of course, Happy birthday Anthony. One more here, Hey Graham, would you please wish our son Christian a happy twentieth birthday, last of twenty twenty seven at UCLA. Nice work. Wow, that's from Mom, Dad, Noah and Maya. We love you and keep on grinding. So happy twentieth birthday, Christian, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: It's a great.
Speaker 12: Point, honest. It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Katy Perry went to space earlier this morning, that historic all women crue so happy to the edge of space on Jeff Bezos's origin. It was Katy Perry, Gail King, Lauren Sanchez, and a few others. The entire flight lasted eleven minutes total, and that includes like blasting off, being up in there for a couple minutes and then floating back down. Chloe Kardashian and Chris Jenna were their front and center for some reason on the viewing platform, just because they love attention. I think the capsule did land safely. When everyone finally was able to walk out, everybody was so emotional, and not because they were all women, but because it was such a magical experience. Here is some of Katie's post flight interviews. She was asked, how do you feel?
Speaker 17: I feel super connected to love, so connected to love. I think this experience has shown me you never know how much love is inside of you, like how much love you have to give, and how loved you are until.
Speaker 2: The day you launch. I know she sounds like she's high, but I part, you learned.
Speaker 3: About love like this, Like I ranted a little bit earlier about how this whole thing is just incredibly tone deaf to me, and we're just billionaires and ultra rich people just showing off their opulent wealth, like look at we can go on a little space tourism fight flight, and isn't that fun? And it was just sort of sold to us as an incredible moment because it's an all female career, and that part in that part, yes, well historic, but again, it's like putting a bunch of rich women in the most expensive supercar and then having them drive down the street. You know, it's like, oh wow, we should be all like, oh, this is such a great moment. I don't know, it's just the billionaire stuff in this country's driving me crazy right now. So yeah, and then you're a And then hearing Katy Perry say this getting off the flight just makes me more upset with the rich people because it's not. Her takeaway is about how much love she has in sight of her. I want to if you want to salvage this thing for me, come off and say wow, what an incredible moment for space travel and that this wasn't all female crew and we weren't scared and it was such an and looking at the Earth and blub blah, give me something about space and something. But if you heard of walk off and tell me that she has discovered that she has even more love in side of her than she knew before you lost me, come out.
Speaker 2: Well, she got into like having to be fearless going up there and wanting to inspire other people. She got into that. She's like she even took a Daisy up there with her. Her daughter's name is Daisy, but she said that jay Z's just so resilient and they bloom in any condition. That's why it was really important for her to take this live flower out of space. Grammar gonna love this. We don't have audio, unfortunately, not yet. But Katie even broke into song once she got up to the edge of space before shared.
Speaker 16: With us the song that you sang when you got up there, What a wonderful world? Why was that important to sing that particular song.
Speaker 2: I've covered that song in the past, and.
Speaker 17: Obviously, like my higher self is always steering the ship, because I had no clue that one day I would decide to sing a little bit of.
Speaker 2: That in space.
Speaker 17: But it's about a collective energy in there.
Speaker 3: It's about us.
Speaker 17: It's about making space for future women and taking up space and belonging, and it's about this wonderful world that we see right out there and appreciating it.
Speaker 9: What are your finger And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.
Speaker 3: Shut up, I'm trying to look at the earth over here.
Speaker 2: Gramma, I know you've got things you want to talk about. One more clip here from Katy Perry, You're going to love this. Oh, this is how she knew the universe was telling her that she had to be on this space flight.
Speaker 16: The capsules named Tortoise, the feather on the side that you know, the symbol of blue origin, all of those gave you confidence.
Speaker 2: That this was the right thing for you to do.
Speaker 17: Correct, Yeah, because I just asked for a sign from the heavens, from my angels, and they're like, well, here's a feather, which is what your mother calls you.
Speaker 2: And if that's not enough, the capsules named tortoise, which is the second nickname that your mother calls you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, I'm going, I'm going.
Speaker 2: I got the message and I'm going to get the mess.
Speaker 7: How do you explain to that, Yeah, she got the message from above, Graham, Oh, like this is some divine thing and now I should be suddenly on the flight.
Speaker 3: With the pioneering efforts to show that space tourism, it can be a real moneymaker for Jeff Bezos, as he's going to charge exactly hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars to sit on an eleven minute space flight. Yes, like, that's what we pioneered here. That's what we're pioneering, is that they're going to be running these commercially, so you don't have to be an astronaut. You don't have to go through any specialized training. You can sit there, you punk down enough money and they'll blast you up to space for three minutes and then you come parachuting back down. Yes, Katie Perry, this you have discovered extra love inside of you and or you've discovered that you have incredibly rich friends. Also, that spaceship looks like a giant You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I asked.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying. You know what I'm saying the Amazon logo is that? Is he trolling us?
Speaker 2: Or maybe he's just one of the many things he loves.
Speaker 3: Oh, I feel like there's something to that, because you don't have to make the rocket look like that.
Speaker 2: If you have, can we get a clip off the rocket launch? By the way, it was really really big this morning.
Speaker 8: It is on uh Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 2: It's already up there, it's on our Sy Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? Warriors Warriors, Warriors s mh I'm smhg right now because the war Warriors playoff seating hopes of course, came down to the final game the NBA regular season yesterday. They just needed to beat the Clippers at home at Chase Center, and they'd lock into the sixth seed in the Western Conference and avoid the play in tournament. But they could not get it done. They were up four with just two minutes left in the game, but they couldn't hold the lead. The game went into overtime, and in overtime the Clippers took control beat the Warriors one twenty four to one nineteen. The Warriors had their chances, Oh, they had their chances. Draymond in particular had a burutal miss from absolute point blank to tie it at one point in overtime with about thirty seconds left. I believe he flailed and tried to draw contact instead of just putting the ball in the basket because it was virtually uncontested. Nice work, Draymond. So with the loss of the Warriors dropped to the seventh seed. They're going to host the Grizzlies for the first game of the play in tournament on Tuesday at Chase Center. A lot of people maybe still figuring out how the playoffs in the NBA work. Six seeding up, you're just like normal playoffs is. If you're below that, they have a little play in tournament thing. Here are the scenarios for that. Again. Warriors are going to be hosting the Grizzlies one game play in tournament game here on Tuesday. If the Warriors beat the Grizzlies, they're gonna then face the Rockets in the first round in a first round normal playoff series. If the Warriors lose to the Grizzlies, then they're going to host the winner of the Mavericks Kings play in tournament game on Friday. They then if they win that one, they'll get the final playoff spot in a first round matchup with the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's the playoffs for the playoffs, right, it's the playoffs of the playoffs.
Speaker 3: But they're essentially well I was going to say elimination games, except they're not because if they I don't whatever, I don't. The whole thing is stupid. It's all very confusing.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, but keep us posted, Graham, I will.
Speaker 3: But Warriors, God, you guys should have done I.
Speaker 1: Know that one when you had it the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Gram we were just talking about the next couple of weeks is going to be very busy, a very stressful time a year for.
Speaker 3: You, A lot of gifts. I have my wife's birthday, then Mother's Day, and our wedding anniversary are this on the same day this year, so I'm running the gift gauntlet. And I suggested to you guys that maybe because my wife's car is having a bunch of problems and she doesn't want it anymore. She's ready to move on from her two thousand and two to four Runner after twenty three years. And I said, well, what if I get the new car for her. I can't buy it out right, but you know, like get it and then she'll make the payments on it. And you guys told me that was the worst gift of her.
Speaker 18: Hey, Graham, I think the car is a great birthday present or you know, anniversary present.
Speaker 2: However, for me, it has to be.
Speaker 8: My dream car.
Speaker 18: If I'm gonna make payments on this, it has to be the right car, the right color, the right interior, the right everything, because if it's not, it's gonna be like, eh, thanks, thank you, thank you for the nice gesture. But now I have to make payments on a car that I'm not completely in love with.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: I understand that viewpoint. But I also know that we're not car people, Like that's just not our We're like really, we're point A to point by. Yeah, clearly, I mean like, and you know, people mock our cars. But also we haven't had a car payment in the better part of that entire time, and it's going to be a big change. And I just built the house, So like, let's just put that in perspective. If you want to save your money, get a car that takes you from point A to point B the cheapest and needs the lowest amount of maintenance. Get a really reliable car, and then drive it for a really long time. That's my financial advice if you ever want any because you save an incredible amount of money over the amount of years that you're you don't have a payment a high payment or high insurance or whatever. But take that for what it's worth. Yeah, I just I wouldn't get her something that she hated. I think she would have She would obviously have a say, and she would have to say picking up what the car is. But I know what our budget is also, so it's not a dream. It's not going to be some dream car I'm not getting or something then like and here's your dream car. Also, you've got a three thousand dollars month payment, like we would never do.
Speaker 19: That, right, good morning, it's a buland of Melinda. You guys can get back off ground because he just built a whole house Chris family, Thank you. I understand the car gift situation for the birthday. You know, he's providing for the down payment whatever. I think that's nice. That's really nice. I mean it's not like a tool or something. He could have been worse.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, but talk you really.
Speaker 19: To your wife, Graham, and I hope you guys have okoy day thinks.
Speaker 2: I like that he could have been worse. That's a good point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it could be worse because it's not like we're knocking it and saying that you need to go even more expensive.
Speaker 8: We're just wondering if.
Speaker 7: She's gonna be okay with doing the payments, you know, after this, and.
Speaker 2: Is that going to be in lieu of like birthday, Mother's Day and anniversary.
Speaker 8: Especially if it's something she already needs.
Speaker 3: It's such a large ticket thing, like it's such a large ticket item, Like think about what the down payment on a car is. That doesn't cover that doesn't cover up three different things, I mean.
Speaker 2: Money when we're talking strictly money, Yeah, maybe, but maybe she also wants to feel celebrated and do something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's getting be celebrated ride of a new car. I just don't get like how that doesn't that doesn't like can't umbrella over a couple of different things also getting just like to address the getting stuck with the payments, Like we're married, our money is communal, you know.
Speaker 7: Like, oh so then it's kind of like you are paying it at the end of the day, right, Okay, Well.
Speaker 2: That makes more sense morning.
Speaker 15: JH. This is Ellie from Fremont.
Speaker 2: I would have to say.
Speaker 15: I disagree with the ladies and I am with Graham on dishwine because as a husband and wife, I'm sure you guys know what you guys can and cannot afford, So I think you are doing the right thing. And how come it's okay to give a car for a Christmas gift but not for a birthday. It's still the same thing. It's still the thought that counts.
Speaker 3: The thought that counts. How about enter that into evidence a car. See the thought that counts. Maybe it's not the exact one, you know, maybe it's not the dream car, a perfect color. It's the thought that counts, you got it.
Speaker 2: I'm more with the first talk back. If I'm paying for, it's got to be something that I would pick out myself that I would be okay paying for.
Speaker 8: And you have to get the big bowl gram that's like part of it.
Speaker 3: Those look exct.
Speaker 2: You still have to celebrate your birthday and mother's day, an anniversary, get.
Speaker 7: Some flowers, get her the dice and she's always wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, just it's the little things.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 1: We shall see the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena O. Graham and we're gonna do one final talk back on your car situation. Graham.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, I was thinking about getting my wife for her birthday because all her car's got broken down, getting a new car, but obviously I can't afford it out right, so she would be making the payments. You guys roasted me for the gift idea and love. Several listeners have my back though, so I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 20: Yeah, hey guys, good morning, Danis from summer till Hey Graham, about your car, if you have some money to do it down payment on it, you don't actually have to buy a brand new car. That's a lot of nice used cars all day. If you can't have between three to five thousand dollars down payment, you can actually get something real nice and then you'll be comfortable with yourself paying you know, the monthly payments between two hundred and hundred and fifty bucks a month, a cheaper car fifteen thousand dollars kind of paying eighteen thousand dollars, not a brand new one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me clarify what I've been talking about, because maybe this changes in the minds of people. I'm not talking about a new car or like I'm buying a new car. It would be a used car. Does that change? Selena has a look on the change.
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, now, now they give this for a used car.
Speaker 3: You look the look at disgust on your face right there. Yes, it would be a used car because that's the.
Speaker 2: Smartest thing to do, right, and.
Speaker 8: We just like giving you a hard time time about it.
Speaker 2: But if somebody wasn't a gift to me a car? I would hope it's brand spanking slide off the law.
Speaker 7: Oh now, if someone gives me a car, they're exempt from a few other gifts in the future.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, I guess.
Speaker 2: Or did you guys hear about the crosswalks that were hacked this weekend along the peninsula. So people were just walking up to crosswalks pushing the little button. This was mainly in like Redwood City, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, and then they started hearing. I mean, it's a familiar voice, but not one you'd expect to come out a little speaker on the crosswalk. So this was what happened when someone pushed the button in Menlo Park.
Speaker 3: Hi, this is Mark.
Speaker 21: Zuckerberg, but real ones call me to Zuck. You know, it's normal to feel uncomfortable or even violated as we forcefully insert AI into every every facet of your conscious experience. And I just want to assure you you don't need to worry because there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, see ya, somebody had the crosswalks and put messages from Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Obviously, AI generated yeste them. I don't think that's a direct quote, right, although it is true.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's a couple of the Elon ones. This is in Palo Alto, Hi.
Speaker 3: This is Elon Musk.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Palos, the home of Tesla Engineering. You know they say money can't buy happiness, and yeah, okay, I guess that's true. God knows, I've tried. But it can buy a cyber truck. And that's pretty sick.
Speaker 2: Great, so low, he said, f I'm so alone. We'll do one more one. This is again in Palo Alto, Hi.
Speaker 6: This is Elon Musk, and I'd like to personally welcome you to Palo Alto.
Speaker 3: You know, people keep.
Speaker 6: Saying cancer is bad, but have you tried being a cancer? It's awesome? Call me elon Oma.
Speaker 14: That's really funny.
Speaker 3: That's so funny. It's really funny, so funny, Like this, how do you.
Speaker 2: Even hack a cross lot?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 3: What what do you mean, Selena? It's everything's computer, everything's computer.
Speaker 2: You just do it.
Speaker 3: It's just everything is computer.
Speaker 2: Like I guess Ai. They've shut down this future, by the way, getting all the voices removed.
Speaker 3: Don't it That is still traffic lights and signals are still the one thing that I don't understand why AI. Why AI wasn't developed specifically for that purpose?
Speaker 2: Honestly, why aren't they using that? Have you ever been stuck in a red light?
Speaker 3: Like forever every single day on my way to work, I'm sitting the only one sitting out of light. Why are all traffic lights not AI enabled to know the exact, perfect timing of when to change a light, how many cars are headed one way, how many cars are headed the other, and time it all exact. AI can figure this out in seconds.
Speaker 7: Don't get it, but then think about it. Somebody could hack the AI and all of a sudden, everybody's crashing into each other because the lights are.
Speaker 3: Another good point and back out, you know AI, Except that if they're already hacking the crosswalk buttons, that means that all these things are somehow linked the Internet, and there already are sensor that. We have sensors and all sorts of things on traffic lights that are supposed to speed this up, but not all traffic signals have this are enabled. Everything will be connected at one point, I agree, though AI less about AI getting hacked, more AI deciding Hey, I'd love to mess with some humans. Watch this, yeah, because AI will be thinking. And if AI thinks I want to see this car crash into this car, it can make that happen pretty easily by giving two green lights.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, there's some gre a lot of scary things about it. But why is this not a problem that AI has solved? Make my commute better?
Speaker 2: Graham. When you are stopped at a red light forever and there's literally no other car on the road, do you go?
Speaker 3: I have in times when the light will not change. What if you go through? What if it just doesn't ever change, or it cycles through and you never get the turn light or whatever thing that you're waiting for.
Speaker 2: I just sit there and wait like a dummies. I'm so afraid to get a red light ticket.
Speaker 8: When that happens, I just go to my right lane and make a.
Speaker 2: Turn a turn.
Speaker 3: I see people do that in the middle of the night, and they're just like, that's the dumbest.
Speaker 2: I do that. It turns green every time.
Speaker 3: Proceed if it's the middle of the night, just look called directions. Proceed with caution.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll try that next time.
Speaker 3: The hottest.
Speaker 12: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: And trending is sponsored by Standford and Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So I feel like when it comes to Britney Spears, nothing can really surprise us at this point. But she's making her entourage in her security carry around a creepy doll for her. She was seen over the weekend boarding a flight to Mexico, which is where she loves to go on her beach vacations, and she was wearing a black hoodie and she had you know whoever from her her team, her security team next to her, you know, following around carrying stuff. And he had this creepy looking doll wrapped in a blanket and he was holding it like it was an actual little baby as they boarded the flight to Mexico and he just been stressed out, so weird, I know, and he had it perfectly covered up, you know, so wouldn't get too cold for the baby. Apparently Brittany has a doll collection that she's shown off in some videos. She'll like, you know, bring one out and she she'll like dance with it or whatever, but this is this is her thing. I mean, I don't know what to say. Surprising, what a lucky baby to go on vacation age probably private. And then once she got to Brittany. Sorry, when Brittany got to her destination there she posted that she was naked on the beach all day. So then there's okay, so.
Speaker 3: That also tracks.
Speaker 2: Yes, we know again, nothing surprises us anymore.
Speaker 8: I mean, maybe we feel bad for her, but she's just living life.
Speaker 2: She is living life. I'm jealous, all right. Sorry to break it to anyone shipping Glenn Powell and Sydney Sweeney, but if this new revelation is true, they are not an item. So you know, Sidney, she recently called off her wedding to a longtime fiance. Turns out they've been separated since January. We just found that out a lot of people automatically thought, well, is it because of Glenn Powell? You know, they got really close and they were working together. They recently attended his sister's wedding, so I mean, clearly there's some sort of friendship of anything there. But are they more than friends? Is what everybody wants to know. Well, according to new reports, he has a girlfriend. What he is supposedly dating a non celebrity who lives in London. I don't believe it, so like unless they broke up and then he got with Sidney, maybe they're together. But as far as we know, he has a girlfriend in London and he was actually recently there. He wasn't seen with a girlfriend, but he was spotted in London this past week.
Speaker 3: I'm not losing. And they sleep about it. I mean, good looking guy, but that just means, you know, she's out on the market available, and I'm sure there's plenty of guys that are happy about that, right, right, But I thought.
Speaker 2: We had predictions on the line.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we shipped them.
Speaker 2: We did ship that we did, and you know, we don't like being wrong.
Speaker 3: I'd like to unship them. I just don't care. Who cares?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? The Sacramento Rivercats minor League team just majorly flopped on a new promotion. If you don't know, the river Cats are the Triple A team associated with the San Francisco Giants, and they are the co tenants of Sutter Health Park, where the Sacramento Las Vegas, as formerly of Oakland, are playing this season and probably the next one, and then probably the one after that and probably the one after that until they get their Vegas Ballpark built. Well. The Rivercats announced at the end of last week that they're going to run a new promotion where for five games of this upcoming season they were going to call themselves the Sacramento gold Diggers. This was they said, a nod to all the miners of the California gold Rush and celebrate, you know, that gold rush history that they're so close to in Sacramento, and they're gonna have custom hats and jerseys. But in the emotional video that they dropped there were women with dollar signs in their eyes and a few other things that were obviously tied to the term gold digger as we know it, not actual people digging for gold. That video has since been deleted and removed from the internet. The river Cats said in a statement. A lot of people obviously called it a sexist, misogynistic in on Friday, the Sacramento river Cats, So they're no longer guys, We're not going to do that promotion anymore. Quote our recent marketing campaign for an alternative identity clearly missed the mark and so they are not going to be doing that. I kind of thought the hats and jerseys look kind of cool, but the way they went.
Speaker 2: About it, and obviously when you.
Speaker 3: Hear the term gold digger, there's only one connotation that people think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not thinking back to the gold Rush.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you wanted a gold rush, then the Sacramento Miners or something, although than Minecraft. Yeah, Minecraft like a video with a bunch of like young kids in it. Miners. You don't want to touch that, so no touchy. So yeah, but they're gonna this is not gonna go forward. Wow, that's nothing to be going right over there at Sutter Health Park, man, I mean mainly mainly for the A's because it's a bit of rather disastrous roll out to the start of their time there. Did you guys see there was a couple of pictures of like the press booth that went viral where they do like some of the interviews and stuff. It was just like a plastic tough shed that it was one of the ones from the park and then must have just trucked it over there and the members of the media are sitting there to do interviews and stuff. I mean, can these stories just write themselves? It's great? I love it.
Speaker 2: Are they cursed?
Speaker 8: Is this some sort of curse that we're witnessing?
Speaker 3: I think so? And or karma for leaving for leaving.
Speaker 1: Out the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Have you guys been seeing things about Coachella A lots and lots. Yeah, I've been seeing amazing reviews for Lady Gaga's performance.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: I heard that people were.
Speaker 7: Very happy with just the stage set up, the songs that are outfits.
Speaker 2: And that it like told his story. Her set was almost two hours long, which is crazy for a Festivalia, but the Yeah, but then you have tailors to do three hours, right, that's every night, so I get it. I saw a lot of complaints about the food prices there. Did you guys see that people were spending like for like, you know, maybe for two people, over one hundred dollars for like a meal because the drinks are like thirty bucks, Like it was just a lot, which I'm not even that good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you already paid so much money to just get in.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying. They paid six hundred dollars to be there and then every meal is and it cost one hundred dollars after that.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, I know, but you know, at least like you expect that, you know that going in I read, uh, Travis Travis Scott set eh.
Speaker 8: Oh, I didn't even hear anything about it.
Speaker 3: Oh I heard. I heard that he spent a lot of money on it. At least that was the rumor that he spent like one million dollars for the set and all the effects and stuff. And everyone was like, eh, that's just what I read.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't see any of it, don't know. And I read Meghan the stallions might got cut off at the end of her performance right during like kind of the at a very not good moment. Oh no, so that was I think that was last night.
Speaker 7: See, I heard so many great things right about the performances. However, that still does not like entice me enough to spend.
Speaker 2: That much money.
Speaker 8: That much you have there in one hundred degree weather to stand in line.
Speaker 7: For hours, to use the restroom and to shower, No, thank you, Like I just couldn't do.
Speaker 2: It now, I don't know. Then you have to drop dusty desert nuggets and all that, like, y, I want to live? Did you guys?
Speaker 7: Also see that Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber were at the festival and apparently Justin Bieber was having her drive him and his buddies.
Speaker 2: Around in the little golf car.
Speaker 7: We have a picture out at JAB Morning Shows Instagram story if you want to go check it out. I just feel so bad for her, like, why doesn't he at least even sit in the front with her?
Speaker 3: Why can't he drive his home?
Speaker 2: They have a driver. They're the beavers.
Speaker 3: Driving golf Cart's fun.
Speaker 2: I would want to drive, Yeah, but is it fun when giving like mom vibes? But she's the mom, she's these rowdy boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, she's the chaperone.
Speaker 2: That's good. That's on JAB Morning Shows on our story. Hey, while you're there, check out our photos from home. Every Monday we bring a photo from our weekends. You can check them out now JAB Morning Show. I'll go first mine as I took my little well they're not little babies anymore, but I still call them my babies. And I took them to go see the Easter bunny. This is the cutest picture ever. Some pictures. Oh ared no, And I thought they would be. Yeah, you never know that they would be, but they handled it really well.
Speaker 3: Kids are sometimes excited to go and then the second they see whenever they're.
Speaker 2: There to meet that they're terrified.
Speaker 3: This is very well, this is so cute.
Speaker 8: Why isn't the bunny like hugging them?
Speaker 2: Though maybe maybe I think it's all about consent to these days, But he doesn't talk, so we can't a got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the bunny's giving me like weekend at Bernie vibes like he's just like sitting there, like he's like propped up, like he might be asleep and might be a sleep inside the costume.
Speaker 2: All right, mine's a picture.
Speaker 3: I played some paintball on Saturday, you guys at Midway Paintball in Vacaville. That This is a picture of some of the guys that were out there playing. We actually had a pretty big group, a bunch of people that showed up to play. I'm the very handsome one in the camo there in the middle of case you can't figure out which one I am. That's that's me face.
Speaker 2: Whose random legs are those?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 3: Well, because it was like a big why it's like a big wide group shot. So that person is. You know, there's like a whole no other half of the thing, but we have the zoom men, so you can see my beautiful face there in the middle of it. I played in a couple of years, So the first half of the day very frustrating. None of the equipment but nothing. Nothing was working right, and I couldn't get into any of the games. Nothing was happening right. And then once I finally got some stuff dialed in, and then I just started blasting dudes. You guys, I just like I was just blasting dudes left and right. Although I got blasted a couple of times. I have this huge wealth on right on my rib cage on my left side.
Speaker 2: You showed it to me. It looks so bagful.
Speaker 3: Oh that one? That one.
Speaker 8: Can we post that picture to baby morning.
Speaker 3: Sure if people want to see that one. That one, that one. That one hurt a little bit. But I dealt out a lot more punishment than I took, which is good. I think. I never I think I finished ten and four on the day, which was respectable, but I didn't get that many games in because nothing was working right. It was real frustrating.
Speaker 8: I don't think you would find it enjoyable.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. That's why I haven't.
Speaker 3: I think you would so much fun. Yeah, you just wear a bunch of extra patting. We would put like three sweatshirts on. You be fine. You wouldn't feel a thing.
Speaker 7: And once you get the hang of it and you start blasting people like, that's when the rush really hits and you're really in for.
Speaker 2: I would love to blast a bunch of dudes.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you. It's very sad. It's fine. I'm gonna start playing more often. I'm really sore though, because it's a lot of crouching and a lot of running out. You're not used to that.
Speaker 7: And my picture I brought out the overalls. You guys, are those still a thing?
Speaker 8: Are people still wearing overalls?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Let me take a look at the picture them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I brought them overall shorts. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do those have a different name, because when you say overalls, I think you're wearing like the pants version.
Speaker 2: See I wore overall shorts once in my adult life in Holy Camelton And you raise your arms.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Yeah, the whole thing, everything gets raised up.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I had my first Cosmo ever, and and I love it because it's so cute looking.
Speaker 8: It makes you feel like you have your life together.
Speaker 2: Is this the balcony of your apartment? Maybe? So if anyone lives in samitteo. Oh yeah, you can figure out what figure out what building this is.
Speaker 3: I know exactly where that is. Now that tree.
Speaker 2: My apartment. I you can zoom and there's a cross street right jumps.
Speaker 3: Can I say this about the Cosmo as a drink because I was a bartender for a long time. Looks way better than it tastes. Yeah, Like it's super cute because it's pink and you got a little lime on it. It's in a Martini glass. You're like, oh my god, this thing must be great. And then you taste it and you're.
Speaker 2: Just like, why, what's in it?
Speaker 3: It's just like vodka with lime juice and a splash of cranberry right to give it and that's what gives it that pink color.
Speaker 2: No, I think it is.
Speaker 3: I think it's cranberry.
Speaker 8: See why is it that every drink in a Martini glass just tastes so bad but they look so cute.
Speaker 3: No, there are others that are better, but this is one that I think like toats and doorbs. You're holding it super cute, looks super tasty, but when you taste it, yeah, that doesn't sound It just tastes like it just tastes like lme juice.
Speaker 2: All right, everyone, check out our photos JV Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story, so if you can figure out where I Just lives. Yeah, The
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine