Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to Private Talk.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you, I'm so glad to be here. Yes, me too.
Speaker 1: It's like one of those things, it's like I know you through other people, but I don't know you, and I wanted to get my Private Talk listeners out there to know you a little bit more intimately as well, so I needed to have you on here. But yes, tell us about yourself. You're an adult entertainer superstar. I have been around for a very long time, and I love that you have that energy still about you. You're super like, youthful, you look very to the point where you still enjoy what you do, which is really hard sometimes when being in an industry such as ours, is because people get jaded, people have bad experiences and everybody.
Speaker 2: What I like is that it's.
Speaker 1: Uniquely different for everybody, you know, even with their interactions with people, like you know, it's human nature to not always like people or to be more chemically attracted to them sexually, and that comes out on film, you know, naturally. So tell us about all those things mystering.
Speaker 2: Well, I am sure, Deville. I have been in the adult entertainment industry for a little for eleven years now, which even saying out loud feels crazy. That is a long in our industry, that's a pretty good tenure, you know, for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's why I say, like it's you're so so happy. You know, you're talking before you know we started, and you're just like talking how you're still working for companies and a lot of people either don't or you know, go different places in their life that doesn't, but you seem like you're still like as happy as day one.
Speaker 2: To me, this is an amazing job. Like I've loved it right from the beginning. And and like you said, a lot of people have, you know, a wide variety of experiences. But for me, I'm you know, I got into the industry in my mid thirties, so I don't feel like I made some of the the mistakes that maybe some of the younger people have made, or that I would have made when I'm younger. You know, I while I was easing my way into the industry, I had another job, so I never have depended on this fully for my income, which I think does a lot of things in including allow you to make whatever choices you want to make in your heart without having money be an issue at all. You know, people choosing how many scenes they want to do a month, what partners they want to have, what sexual acts they want to perform. A lot of times, when money becomes a really big issue, those lines can get a little blurry. It's like, well, I can't pay my rent, and I guess I could do this, you know, And I feel like those small decisions can add up to make sort of an unhappy person, a person that might feel jaded, a person that might not feel the level of autonomy that I've been blessed to be able to feel. So my kind of trajectory in this job has been different than some because when I was too new to make a lot of money, I had another job, you know, and then slowly kind of eased out of physical therapy and eased more into adult work as it felt appropriate and emotionally comfortable. So I think that's why I still can perform happily. For sure.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things that I think that, you know, eating with myself I started when I was twenty one, But I always said, you know, even the difference between eighteen to twenty one is quite a difference of not necessarily age per se by you know, the number wise, but as far as like experience and things that you're willing to do or be persuaded to think. You know, because we are already in the sexual industry, and it's not that we not necessarily that wouldn't say care about, but we want to glorify certain things about ourself or we find things that we like, you know about it, and that's right for me. I discovered my sexuality, as you know, in my twenties, but I could see at that age also how manipulative some things could go. Or if it starts to deteriorate, you're like, oh, well, I do need this fourth scene or I do need to make this whatever, and then it starts to become a ripple effect of where do those lines cross and where are your no list? And yesnest and you know what I mean. And also big important things as agents, you know what I mean, Agents who you who has who are on your side and who's fighting advocating for you is a big thing too. And someone who makes you feel that it's actually there were working for you and they're not working. It's not the other way around. And for a long time, I feel like there was a disconnect in the industry because of those things. And I'm glad to happy, happily to see things kind of change and still be agents and still be you know, big you know, contenders in the industry and in the adult industry and still have women as yourself. And like with me, I never had a bad experience in my agency. It was always you know, there was other rumors and things like that going wrong. But for me, per se my individual path and when I had a great you know career and people were very respectful if it's because I was you know, married earlier on in a performer who they respected or just respected me, you know, And I feel like it does kind of for me personally gave me more strength to do more scenes because and I'm like, oh, I feel like power. I feel like it felt such a like a gratifying you know exchange to you know, show people. That's why I say it's one orgasm. It's helping people one orgasm at a time. So it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Well, you probably respected yourself, and I feel like people can read that, you know, you'll have you know, I'm just going to use word predators. There are people in this industry and in all industries who are going to take advantage of people, whether it's financially, sexually, you know, and and there were bad people even in physical therapy. But it's really based on the person's attitude. You were probably never a prey animal, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You probably had something that people are like. I usually my mother would say, you have a really great resting budch face, And I'm like, it's because I like to deter people to come up to me for bullshit. If you want to break down that be listing bitch face. I'm happy to talk to anybody. But you know, it's also you know, how you navigate through business, and you know, and what we do is a business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you take it as a business, and if you hold yourself like a business woman, then people treat you like that. You know, even you hear bad things about all agencies. You know, this rum or, that room or whatever rumor. But I've had nothing but an amazing experience. But I also demand an amazing ex experience. And if someone isn't going to give me the experience I need, I'm going to move on for sure. You know, knowing your boundaries.
Speaker 1: I like that, like Khodose to you, that's strong to have because especially you know, we get so ridiculed with social media and all these other things, like these other atmospheres that don't really we didn't really have before where it's like not that they weren't as adamant and like there was forums like porn hub has, you know, all those things or everyone. I was like, I know, there's another one that I can remember, But for me, it was I never really like in the beginning, I kind of looked here and there, but I didn't like to like like fixate on the negative because I was having a good experience.
Speaker 2: It was about what.
Speaker 1: I felt and I didn't care if anybody watched it because I still got paid. Until later on in my career did I like really get into the people watching it. And then getting in like sexually turned onto that part. So it was like levels to unlocking my sexuality, which I feel like also why it helped me have the career that I did and I didn't. I also do things that I didn't want you or I didn't feel like I was ready to. It's not that I didn't want to or feel like I was ready to step we do because my biggest thing in the business was, oh what do you do or what you don't do, and then it's like, oh, just wait, give it time, you'll do everything. And I thought offended to that because of the fact, like maybe it's true for some people and maybe you known cuiche you know, like kudos, but I feel like it was like almost like oh, you'll lose, You're gonna give your soul away, or like you're just for money. What dollar amount can I flash in your face to do this? And if I wanted to have the free reign of if I wanted that dollar or not that like you said before, the money dollar denomination, didn't matter what you were doing, you would do it regardless because you wanted to do it. So it took that away. So for me, I was just like, no, fuck you, I'm not gonna do anything. You know what I do? You know what I mean, just because and I just took that stance. But right or wrong, but that's just my you know how I feel like me personally, I had to guard myself because it's like, what do you think we're doing? You know, we do it because we want to do it. We show up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's you know, when you're ready, when you're emotionally ready, when you're physically ready, you know, whatever that means to each I think you're right. It doesn't matter what the fans think, it doesn't matter what your agent think, it doesn't matter what your peers are doing. If you're not happy doing what you're doing, one, it's gonna show on film. And two that's the stuff that I think does create internal problems. You know. And again, this is not just porn. It's not just because we're having sex. It's yeah, any business. If you're you know, taking shit from your boss and doing things that you don't want to do, that's not true to you, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Saying true to you. So what kind of scenes do you love to do? I know what you're known for in all your fans leve, but what kind of scenes do you know that year it's like just your favorite when you're gonna, you know, decide to do that scene.
Speaker 2: For me, I have the most fun with unscripted romantic like I want to get to know like your soul, you know, I want you to look into my eyes. I want to like feel your presence. And sometimes when you have an overscripted scene, you're so at least not not you, but like For me, I'm so in my head going what would this character say, what would this character think? How would this character fuck? You know, keeping that storyline through the sex, Well, the sex can be really good if my mind is twenty percent somewhere else, it's twenty percent somewhere else. But if you free me of that, then I feel like those are my most likely beautiful Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: What kind of scenes, what kind of companies like that? Because I feel like, for me, I didn't do what it sounds like, because I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: Any of your scenes.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you know what I mean till nothing. Sometimes it's my own sexual fantasies actually, But so like, do you do a lot of role playing type of things, like like that's like no scenario type things, because like for me, like, oh yeah, in my work, I did more gonzo of like what you're kind of exactly, So like I did do a cameo here and there, but I never in my mind, And it's great that you're a great performer obviously that you think like that, but to fuck like whoever you're fucking in the movie, because I for me, it was always like how I fucked? Because you're hiring me now? That's probably why I never got hired for those.
Speaker 2: Roles of those movies. They're just like, you know how to fuck Alexis go and fuck.
Speaker 1: You don't need a script.
Speaker 2: We don't need any.
Speaker 1: Of that because I like, I'm very freestyle, Like my show is freestyle. I mean, I have, you know, basis of things I want to get to know, but it's freestyle and have a conversation and vibe. Like you said, there's sometimes you have your porno boyfriend you see a lot on set, or the times that you don't see someone and you're just so like you have good chemistry, but just like like seeing long lost lover, you know it kind of it's one of those things. So it's cool to have that, But I never had that that that thinking, I guess of whatever.
Speaker 2: So I feel like part of my main role and porn that I've been put into and that I've carried on with my own content because the fan base is there is like a highly fetishized mommy, stepmommy older woman role, and that is predominantly a femdom role. You know, in whatever way it's presented, whether Mommy's taking care of you in a nurturing way, whether mommy's punishing you whether you know, whatever that older woman is doing, it's usually she's in control and you're being taken along for the ride. So that's my professional world. It's like, did you have that in your real personal I'm a total sub Yeah, I am the subbiest subct to me.
Speaker 1: But that makes more sense to me. And maybe because I'm kind of that way myself. Is because you're playing a role. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like you're not that twenty four to seven. This is like part of who you are for work, you know what I mean. And so it's it's easier or it was easier for me to be like Alexis Texas is a badass bitch and this is what it is. But I I mean, I'm still dominant in my personal life, but I like to be I like to get to that level of being, like being let to be submissive because I don't want to be in control of everything in life. Yeah, it's hard work out of here.
Speaker 2: Well, especially in scenes as a milf, Like I'm deciding the positions, I'm running the dialogue through the scene. Like you're like, okay, so I just tell me what to do and I want to be the teen and have like one pair of cotton panties and get thrown a thank you. That'd be awesome. That's because like I'm buying like three piece laundries. That's all this money spun.
Speaker 1: Someone ends up, Yeah, that's crazy. I it was funny because I had Tanya Tate on the show, and I like, I like, I get I laugh uncontrollably. Sometimes yes, I smugle, and that helps too with for other things. But when I get nervous, not nervous, but like awkward. Like so I was like, if someone would tell me to do a mommy thing, like I would laugh because I was asking her what's the scenario because I was like, what's just And not that it's weird because I get everybody's fetishes, but for me to be enrolled, like you're saying like the character and like making that makes sense, I'm like I would laugh. Like I was like, how would you? I'm like, give us a scenario? Like tell us when so I was like if someone told me that, I'm like I woul laugh, So can you give us a scenario? When I were you're a little teaser.
Speaker 2: I feel like something that I do a lot is like like kind mommy, like like to my steps and so maybe I'd be like, hey, baby, how are you doing today? And there's like a normal thing going on. Maybe we're in the kitchen and I'm cooking, and all of a sudden, darling, do you do you have an erection? Are you looking at mommy and getting it? Well? I can't send you out of the house like that, that would be completely inappropriate. How are you going to focus on your school work with a raging erections? So, you know, just for his own good, I take care of that erection like a good step mom.
Speaker 1: Wand I love that and the fact that you can stay with this straight face. I love it because I mean again, I envy people like that because like I'm a role player of things, but that there's just certain things I'm like I would laugh like I'm just gonna laugh for but I think that it's just it's a great like community to be in there because it's very loyal because they want to be told men when to be told what to do as much as they don't want to be told what to do. So is that one of your number one like customs out there like that they like request is those types of things or do you what are some other things that people are wanting for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of a lot of gentle femdom, a lot of you know, I feel like, and it's our culture is changing, but I feel like, at least with my generation and older, men were really expected to be dominant, to make the first move, to get the woman to pay for the date. You know, that's a lot of dominant characteristics. But of course men are not inherently dominant and women are not inherently submissive. So I think that left a lot of men feeling that they needed to do these things that might not be within their personality, and that's I feel like that traps a lot of people. So I think the fantasy of having a woman take over those responsibilities. No, you don't have to flirt with me. I'm going to come on to you sexually. I'm going to use you, I'm going to tell you what I want. I'm going to bring this whole sexual experience to you, and in fact, I might even seduce you. So it's not even your fault whatever happens next. I'm taking all the blame. I'm taking all the responsibility, and like to men in our culture, it seems like that can be a really freeing experience.
Speaker 1: Because I also think it taps into, like, you know, the psychological part of it. It's like you want things that you don't have in the sense, you know what I mean, because I'm sure at home, like you said, the people in life to show up.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not like we're talking about how we're the opposite and in our porna life to real life. You know. It's how you show up and how you want to be. Sometimes don't always aren't the same of seeing those things. So it's like I want someone to pass me around and you know what, Yeah, I don't have to see her, you know what I mean, unless I want to see And a lot of.
Speaker 2: Men want to get complimented sexually, want to get you sexually, want to be objectified sexually. They don't always want to be like, oh my god, on this date, you look so pretty. You're that you you you you you like? What about me? You know? Well, maybe maybe I can be the subject of a fantasy and it's not always about the woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, it's always about me.
Speaker 2: It is always about me.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe not me, but my booty for sure, you know what I mean. I was like, you went to a ruin and I wonder if I'm like, they even know this is here. Sometimes just kidding, but at one point in my life I did that. I'm like, you know, I do have a face, guys, because every box cover that's how I am. But I was like, hey, turn around and then like this one. I think it was actually probably three that I can think of with my face. I was like, are you sure you're not going to get in trouble that you don't want to see my ass?
Speaker 2: I'm winning really turned the other way. I like it. My God.
Speaker 1: So you said you started, you know, in the industry a lot later on in life. Was there people that you looked up to or you watched porn or were you always just a sexual person? Do you have any mentors in the industry.
Speaker 2: I was more of a swinger, so I did a lot of uh. I went to swingers clubs. I like lived that whole like scene. I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. I've always liked variety.
Speaker 1: So do you live that in your personal life as well?
Speaker 2: Not anymore, because it's not safe. To me. Everyone makes their own choices, but to me, living the swinger lifestyle that I did pre porn would be disrespectful to my colleagues because there's just the testing just isn't there, you know what I mean? And I think like making those risky choices and then bringing those choices onto set just for my at the cultival would not be the way. But but I love that, and I feel like porn was like almost the next evolution of that. And when I first started, I didn't I was absolutely positive it would not be my career. It was just like I've been offered this opportunity and like, oh my god, I could do a porn Like that's crazy. I want to be eighty years old telling my nieces like, yeah, look what you know, Auntie's wild when she was younger. Like I thought it would be like telling people I went skydiving once upon a time. But I loved it. I came and I did my weakest scenes and I'm like, that was really fucking fun, and and I got to like experience things I wouldn't have even felt safe experiencing in the swingers club, you know, like having a gang bang full of like amazing male performers that all know what they're doing that are throwing me around that are super tested, super safe. I'm in an observed environment, like I can live out these fantasies in a way that my type A neurotic self feels like really safe about, which made me go even crazier because the safer and more comfortable you feel, yeah, you're just there for it. So porn ended up being an insane outlet for me to try out all this stuff. I don't think I would have had the guts, if I'm being really honest about myself, to try otherwise. And I got addicted to it, and I kept coming back to LA and finally I moved here, and then eventually I'm like, you're really this is your career, bitch, Like you m around.
Speaker 1: And realize that you have all these scenes.
Speaker 2: Keep doing it, like you're obviously so doing this, So like now what are you going to do about that? Like you're you've done it, you know you we've taken the social stigma, you've embraced all of this. You'd be an idiot to not try and make a career out of this. So that's when it became from a lark to a business, and I got serious about networking, marketing, driving traffic, getting my own sites, you know, creating my own content, doing my own stuff, and not just being like I'm gonna work paycheck to paycheck and it's gonna be fine for three years. Yeah, yeah, nice.
Speaker 1: That's cool though. I feel like a lot of people don't have a so called plan like you said, you know, even myself. I feel like I got in when I was twenty one, still young, and then before I knew it, I was like, damn, it's five years, like what are you doing? You know, and then you think about it and then you go on the next thing and whatever. So it's really cool. I feel like to advocate for people and to see like, you know that it could be people are financially smart, You're in a great place, you know, even if it was older or you being you know, you're such I hear one thing about you, then your name. I feel like I said, I've heard from other people, but it's always been positive. It's always been you know, people talk about you, ask about you. Your very your energy is very bright, and so it's always been like I said, I haven't known you, but it's like I kind of knew you. So I was like, you know, when those those people, it's cool to come and sit here and talk to me about your story.
Speaker 2: So I'm also excited to be here too, because I remember you probably don't remember this because you were like so famous already the time, but you came in to do like some sort of I don't know if it was flashlight or another toy promo. As I was leaving set and everyone's like, oh, like it's coming to set and she's gonna take some photos of everyone else. That's a cutter bath, Like I wonderful see her and like, and I think I was like hi, and I laughed, You're like hi, but I was so nervous. I should kid people.
Speaker 1: I feel like a gosso like with me the whole thing about the resting bitch, and people are getting intimidated by me and all your fame too. But I feel like, well, at least I feel like because I'm me obviously, but I feel like I don't give off that way. But I also do conceee people's like stand offish. It's just because I don't talk to like everybody as bubbly as me. But it takes me a minute.
Speaker 2: To warm up.
Speaker 1: Go figure, I have private talk, but you know, it takes me a while to like warm up to getting into like what I really want to say, or feel comfortable to even having conversations because I also feel an not being an asshole. But it's like some people I feel like don't even want to, Like I don't like to have unnecessary conversations because if you're not willing to listen to me, and I'm not saying that I'm telling you what to do, but if I know that you're not engaging with me and you're just like having a filler conversation, I'm cool too, Like you know what I mean, I can save my energy for something else that isn't that way.
Speaker 2: Or if you're just trying to get something from me or exactly and especially when you're like, you know, there is a whorarchy and when you're at the top.
Speaker 1: A whole, well there a horror.
Speaker 2: We say that there isn't, but there is. And when you're at the top of that, you do have to kind of wonder if this person is talking to you because they like you and thought you were nice, because they're trying to get something from you, because you know, so you do have to be a little more protective of self otherwise you're gonna waste a lot of time for people that don't want Yeah you, yeah, that was definitely.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have some of my best friends you know, or in the industry, but it's also that was the one comment I think that made us kind of all close. And I'm sure like you could say the same thing with you and Danny is your closest friend where it's like you have similar stories or like because you're relate to each other, so you're like, oh, I get that. I'm not. It's not just me, like it seems like, oh, it's like, oh, okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: Like the girls you come up with, like yeah, you kind of are at the same time story exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like a bond you know, that's created over time. It's just like only you really get to know that, like what that feels like, or what that put that what's that put that stigma on you? And so much people you know, come at us all the time. So it's cool to see women supporting women and all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and I know we're talking a lot about the female performers, but it does and I have male performer friends as well, but it does feel like the people that get the most business advice, from the most inspiration, from the most you know, ideas about what I want to do next, or the other women. It seems for me.
Speaker 1: Well because I feel like it's such a parallel where it's like we can relate so much where it's not that the men we can't relate to on the work side, but as internally as women what we do on the softer side and you know, and implementating in our real life and like what works for us and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And the social stigma is very different from male performers and even now than it is for female performers.
Speaker 1: Yes, I feel like I am. I'm a big advocate of breaking those walls down and being the first of things like I don't like the word no. I feel like we get a lot of people, you know, turn us down, and it's like porn doesn't define me. It's just a part of who we are. And I feel like people think that it's like where there's more to us, there's more steps into that. And that's why I love having my podcast is because it's like having real conversations and knowing that yes we like to fuck, yes we like to do all this stuff for your enjoyment. But I also have a brain. I have, you know, a lot of things that I do.
Speaker 2: Everybody likes to fuck. We just happened to film this. Just talk about that doesn't mean it's all that everyone who has sex is about. You know, that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So I have a question for you. So, going into starting the business later on in life, you're already like setting you know who you are as a woman. You know, thirty is you know round number to where you've like, you know, fuck you, I've done them?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 1: Did any was it hard to integrate coming into porn in your personal life people? Did you lose friends or family or anything like that was like hard, you know, hardships that came about that.
Speaker 2: There were definitely hard conversations, but everyone that was important to me came around, if that makes sense. Uh. Friend wise, I've always been a little wild, So I can't imagine having a close friend who would have even been surprised by like yeah, surprise, like because it's surprising even to me, but not like whoa you know, like I can't believe Shari is like you know, it's like, uh, yeah, we all kind of saw that coming, didn't we. After that, so yeah, I think a lot of I think what I there. The most feedback I got from friends and family was like shock and then just curiosity like oh what's this?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh what's that like? Like you know, all the questions that I was curious about. So yeah, more more like, oh, can you tell me about this secret world that we don't get to peek into. Yes.
Speaker 1: So, if you had advice for someone who was newly getting into the industry, what would you give.
Speaker 2: That's such a good thing. I would say, go at your own pace, make sure that the people on your team work for you. Always make your own decisions based on how you feel. And in today's day and age, even if you have no name at all, even if you have one social media follower, start building your own content, even if you're not able to drive the traffic right now to monetize it. I am so glad that I've been shooting content my entire career, even before it was particularly valuable to me because I have thousands of my own scenes, and even if I were to just throw them all away on tube sites and they all made one dollar a day, that's enough at this point, you know what I mean. So that's the big piece of advice, like, it's really nice to work for companies and get that fat paycheck and put it in your bank account. But until things change and we get residuals, y'all, are your own residuals. If you want, great, If you just want to do this for five years and bank some money and go on to another career, fine, But if you want this time to get you into your nineties, you're gonna have to have residual income. And in order to do that, you have to own your content.
Speaker 1: So own your content. You heard what she said, and I test to believe that. I feel like that's the biggest thing, especially nowadays with all the social media things that have turned into money making you know, content providers, even from viewing to all that stuff. It's like, it's important to own. Ownership is the number one.
Speaker 2: And you can flex it onto the next platform. Okay, we were all making compilation DVDs and had our own you know, dot coms back in the day, and then we were on clips stores, and then maybe we're on Snapchat, and then we were on you know what I mean. It's it doesn't matter where that content goes. I've put it a million different places as the landscape of porn changes, but I still own it. And also like, do your paperwork, because honestly, if I really wanted to flex, I think ten people have paperwork for my scenes. If I really wanted to flex, I could have it part nowadays, if I was a cunt, I could have it all taken down and own it all exclusively.
Speaker 1: Like what that's important because people don't realize and you're just like then they're like, hey, where's that model release? And then you could be like, oh, I have I'm not giving it to you.
Speaker 2: When only fans started asking for stuff, like people came out of the woodwork like, oh do you have the paperwork? Oh? Can you fill out the paperwork? And like people I liked like I got back to and people I didn't, I'm like, I guess I didn't get that email. I'm sorry. You know what happened to it? Now? Yeah, now you know? Now you know I ghosted you. You heard it your verse.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I feel like you should be responsible, Like you took the time to do your own things, so why should you backdate whatever.
Speaker 2: Now accidents happened, But like you said, if the accident happened, but I gave you paperwork. You spent twenty minutes filling out my paperwork. We knew it was whatever. You know? You know?
Speaker 1: Have you ever what is one of the craziest stories that you've had on set, maybe to yourself personally or other people that you saw and thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like some of my craziest things are like things that I've pushed myself to do, Like like, I wanted a really beautiful solo when I was with this production company in New Zealand, and they were like, well, I don't think anyone's gonna want to do it, and none of the other girls wanted to do it. But it's a two and a half hour hike that you'd have to do in full hair and makeup, carrying your wardrobe. Everyone else would have to carry the gear, and then we would walk up to a glacier which is cold, extremely fucking cold. But I saw pictures of it and it was gorgeous. So I decided in my head, I'm like, look, you're gonna have a really uncomfortable day today, but you're gonna love this content for years and years to come. So I did it, you know, And I feel like I've done a lot of things like that. Where I'm like, I don't want to masturbate in twenty degree weather after a two hour hike hard.
Speaker 1: Was it really cold?
Speaker 2: It was really cold?
Speaker 1: Was it worth it?
Speaker 2: It was really worth it. The content is gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It's mental. It's a mental game. Like you said, if you were like halfway and then you're like nan doing it, you'd be like fuck this amement, but you were like into knowing what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I feel like a lot of like the wildest things I've done, I've been kind of like prepared for, you know, like I did a gang bang in the Mojave Desert, like doing my anal prep and a trailer, you know what I mean. Like but I knew what I was getting into, but I was like, but the.
Speaker 1: Scene, but the scene right, yeah, yeah, that's that's technically really hot, no fun intended. That's awesome though.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 1: I like that you push yourself and it's not necessarily like something that's like that you can't do, ok, you can't like feel like you can succeed.
Speaker 2: But I think part of it is like I used to be like a marathon runner and stuff like that, so.
Speaker 1: You're just straight, you know, like kind of like to push.
Speaker 2: My physical boundaries. I am the next questionionist.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, so you're just always ready for Like that's a really great like thing to have just is a person because I feel like there's so many people afraid to do like push those limits. And so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you know, even for like bond Like I don't necessarily sexualize pain, but I love doing a bondage scene. Okay, part of it is the endorphins. I'm a huge adrenaline junkie, and part of it is to see what my body can do, Like what can this form withstand? What can this body? I couldn't do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was like your threshold? That was like kind of sent you were like I can't finish the scene or I can't do whatever a situation put yourself into.
Speaker 2: I think they're all different because I've definitely called red on a few different occasions, whether it's like too much impact or I've been upside down too long, or something ends up pinching too much. But like I feel like if I hadn't done those things, I would never know what I was capable of, if that makes sense, And there's like a joy in that. I know not everyone feels that way. But there's like a huge joy in that for me, in a huge sense of accomplishment, like just with my marathon running, Like I don't need to go run marathons anymore, but I had to know if I could make this body do that.
Speaker 1: I'd love to see your bucket list. I mean, it has to be some crazy things on the list, because I mean, again, it's one of those things that I've had friends like, you know, do you know here and there but just to the extreme all the time, you know, I mean, I yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think my adrenaline junkiness is what brought me to Poorn. It's like the endorphins, the vibe, the energy, the intensity like that.
Speaker 1: Not an addiction, because I do see like three I'll seek on certain other things, just not one hundred throttle all the way on the max. You know, I'm a little far behind you.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of catch up to You're like twelve dicks in my ass. I don't know, maybe is that how you king? I haven't even had to, but I'm just saying, I'm just saying that would be a whole moment.
Speaker 1: I saw one time on set. I'm like, I'm like, I saw it. I saw two dicks go into ass and I never I was scared, not scared, but because she was like definitely all into it. But I didn't think that that could work, Like I didn't know. I was like, more power to you, Like I just yeah.
Speaker 2: They were too tall.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm like the prude ist porn star life. You know, sorry about that, but I feel like I have my own sexuality and my own things that comes across very well. But yes, I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Don't have to take like everyone has their own thing and and being genuine and enjoying it is way more important than how many dicks you can fit.
Speaker 1: Definitely not tying me up. You're definitely not bondaging me in anything I have I have come Yeah, no, thank you. I definitely the only thing I did for kink was it was a fucking machine. That was the only thing that I had. Those were come a lot, and I also at first I was like, oh, I don't know, it's like a machine, like because just because for me, a lot of things I think personally is like when you don't know the outcome. I'm a control freak about certain things. So I'm like, what what does you mean?
Speaker 2: Like, what is I going to do?
Speaker 1: And then I was more intrigued that I was like, I want to see what happened. So I'm like, nothing really bad can happen other than me being I'm gonna come. So I got like that level that was that was my big girl panchery.
Speaker 2: I was like, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't do I don't associate pain and sex, like I I can't even I like the way bondage looks, but not I feel like on video like I couldn't watch a film with you doing things as far as like getting off to but I like the art of it. Yeah, I'm just never into being. I like to to touch things. I'm like to explore things, and I use my mouth. I'm just all over the place. You know, you're a little there, a little you know, everywhere.
Speaker 2: But that's hot. I mean, if if everyone liked the same thing, the sexual landscape of porn would be so boring.
Speaker 1: Pornab has some crazy you know, you can find anything on there. I'm like, it's nuts. I'm all nuts, us all there.
Speaker 2: It's not there. It's pretty crazy. Although less stuff now that they did their big purge. Good for that, yes, please, thank you. I all of that.
Speaker 1: Is there any kind of scene that you have not done that you want to do? Hmm?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure there's plenty of things that I haven't done, but I feel like at this point I've eleven years. All the things that I've like, you know, had masturbation fantasies about, all the things that I've been like kind of dreaming of my whole life in one way or another have been done. But new things always pop up. Yeah, things that I didn't know I wanted. Like I've always loved like boy boy girl threesomes, and I finally got to have a boy boy girl threesome with two by guys, you know, and like that I was saying, the dynamic is so fun. You know. I've always been in those moments the center of attention, right, which which is fun in its own way. But there's something really amazing about having everyone genuinely equally involved. Yeah, And that's not something I even knew I wanted until like I started meeting people and I'm like, oh, this would be amazing. Yeah, this would be a whole different way to experience this sex act.
Speaker 1: I love that you're a bit to try new things, you know, that's exciting for the evolution of porn and continue doing things like that. It's still like it's done in a safe way, you know what I mean. And that's like you said, we're in the world of swinger and stuff like that, which brought you here, which I don't think is bad. But again, being in a level where it's like controlled, this is safe. It's way more safe to explore those things, to open up even more and let you really be who you want to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a beautiful thing. And if something bad goes on set, people are accountable. Something weird happens in the Swingers Club, I don't know, You're like, who do I call?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 2: Is like where's HR? Like nowhere? You mean there's no HR?
Speaker 1: And do you have a crazy swinger party situation story? That was like the craziest, like a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: I've seen more crazy things than I've done because I was pretty shy. But the thing I always loved watching whenever it happened in the Swingers Club was when one woman would want the guys to run a train on her and would just get as many guys that were willing to just go, go, go go, Like how does.
Speaker 1: That actually, like obviously know what a train is, but how long does each one go? Is it a time thing? Or is it until they stop her? Is like, cause it's like at that point, it's a lot of people and then you know, it.
Speaker 2: Seems to usually be until either the girl passes them along or they come.
Speaker 1: She's like stop sucking me, kind of stop fucking.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Like next, next?
Speaker 1: Or is that why the conductor thing? And that's why they do this?
Speaker 2: So Okay, if I ever have a train run on me, I'm gonna do it in a conductor's hat and I'm going to have the pull cord to tell the goddam get off the bus. I like that, stop here.
Speaker 1: I may have to be on set for that because I.
Speaker 2: Want to you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad I could be here to help you, like.
Speaker 2: You know now it's in my head now I'm like, wait a second, where's my write this down? That's that's key, guys.
Speaker 1: I have so many ideas and I'm damn I forget them feels thank god.
Speaker 2: You know what happens?
Speaker 1: Do you have a dream like list of someone that you would like to do a scene with past and present.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like, you know, I came into porn in twenty and I was only doing girl Girl Born at the very beginning because that was my comfort level. I was like, I don't know about these big dicks. I don't know, I haven't met them. I don't know about them, you know what I mean. It took me a little while to like meet some of the dudes. So I feel like I didn't get to work with a lot of the female superstars of the time, like you and asa Akira and like a lot of like the serious like ogs.
Speaker 1: We just like passed yeah night.
Speaker 2: So like me, like those were like the first women I really looked up to and like, you know, and I just missed them all, like Bonnie Rotten and Bella Donna and like they're just all you know, semi retired now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bella Donna was my It was my first like she was like the first one to unleash, like she was my first girl girl, but she was my first one too.
Speaker 2: Like that I was like in I had.
Speaker 1: An appreciation for how sexual of a being she was and so calming and waiting to like kind of just ouzy like sexuality out and really like helps me become like the feminine side of sexuality kind of thing, you know what I mean. It was really cool to have her be directed by her too, and she was a really good friend. But yeah, no, she's she was definitely. I know my big booty missed you too. You know, my ask is sat and it's on your front.
Speaker 2: I know, you know, That's what I'm saying. Like, I feel like it's kind of like the nineties supermodels, where like everybody knew their name and now right now, no no, no, but now there aren't any supermodels, do you know what I mean. I feel like that's happened to porn, Like like there was like superstars, superstar superstars, and now we're all just like, yeah, there are people that get booked more or less, but like in terms of the public, I don't feel like they're it's not quite like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's just a different I get what you're saying as far as like like I always say and then people think like, oh, you're probably like just bitter, but I'm like, no, I just feel that way. It's like there's porn girls and there's porn stars. Yeah, I don't think there's a lot of stars anymore, you know what I mean. And even before when I was actually in the industry, I feel like through the people coming up with there'd be like two or three that's it out really and you know the bunch to be like star power, to have like how to like a trifecta of things. But yeah, I feel like it's hard, Like I definitely I haven't shot and I don't know how many years, but like I wouldn't be able to tell you who's the top names, Like I have no clue, and you know.
Speaker 2: It's not as like no one, like that's not just you, Like I don't feel like just people people. I bet like most young people, young men, twenty year old men could list two or three or four porn stars ten, fifteen, twenty thirty years ago, and I just I don't feel like it's just maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like we should do it like a private top. The star seems to be over, well hopefully it's not over, because I'm still here. You're like, I'm still here, bitch.
Speaker 1: Do you have any guilty pleasures?
Speaker 2: Vapid pop music? Wed uh, just laying in the sun and doing absolutely nothing other than laying in the sun. Those are some of the most fun slash useless things that I indulge in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is a luxury item that you enjoy treating yourself.
Speaker 2: To uh, going out for food, not cooking myself just yeah, well I don't even know if I'm a foodie, but I'm like, I just grew up in a really like financially responsible household. So like, even things like going out for dinner, I almost feel like it should be an event or like should have a purpose or have a date or like special care something. So like when I go out and like maybe I'm alone or maybe I'm going out like just fucking because like to me, that feels incredibly indulgent. You take a love it. I like that too.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite restaurant?
Speaker 2: Then that changes depending on my mood, But I've been really into Asinobu lately, a sushi sushi.
Speaker 1: What makes you smile the most?
Speaker 2: My partner and my dogs.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you are off the market, off the market the market, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't make it public on my social media, but it's also not like a secret, if that makes sense, respectable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I was in my past relationship. You don't put it in your face, but be honest about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So because of the sing your lifestyle you had before, do you guys do anything? You don't do anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Not swingers, just with tested people. He's not in the industry. He's so open to have fun with it. Yeah, and like your safe. Yeah, safety is the way.
Speaker 1: Is that because of COVID before or.
Speaker 2: Just COVID the whole other level?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you getting the best COVID tested before they fuck you and your man?
Speaker 2: Well? To me, I feel like fellow performers are a safe space, you know what I mean? Because you know, even if you don't have that forty eight hour COVID, Like we're all testing like four times a week, we're all STI testing every two weeks. Like you're a performer, you're to me, you're on my like approved list, you know what I mean. Like you've been keeping your strain light. We've got it. I'm not like checking tests before I bang my personal time, but I'm vetting the people. If that makes sense. Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: So what would say your five year plan for your business?
Speaker 2: God, I hope I'm still doing this in five years. I say that every five years I'm like, surely my name will be dead in five years and so dramatic. Yeah i am, I'm very dramatic.
Speaker 1: No, I'll be jerking off to you for every promise.
Speaker 2: Listen, if I can roll in in a walker and take a pounding, I'm gonna do it. Like do not think I won't if you will not be anywhere, if you keep me, I'm gonna be here till i'm eighty. So that's on, y'all. That's on, y'all.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be you know, rip Betty White, You're gonna be the Betty White to porn.
Speaker 2: H If I died during porn, I die happy, had a heart attack. You here first, at ninety five years old, Like down down.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that I can like put all these great things, all these great ideas I'm giving you.
Speaker 2: Today, I'm gonna write them all down. Shreeaville nursing home orgy.
Speaker 1: Order, and you're gonna be kicked out of all the nursing homes ever, but I'll come and bail you.
Speaker 2: Out of them.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, next one, let's go see if they'll take you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yeah, like you hold yourself out of this one. You weren't supposed to film everyone fucking, and you weren't supposed to put it on porn hub, but you did, only fans.
Speaker 1: Would not be existing.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: How would you want to be remembered since we're talking about your Betty White?
Speaker 2: I want to be remembered, you know. I feel like we're just like fun sexual entertainers. So if anybody remembered me at all or jerked off to me once in a while, you know, you know that I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: You know that you need to give yourself more credit than that, because they're gonna know who you are.
Speaker 2: Girl, like a good step mom. That bitch could play a stepmom.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wondered how many people really think that they're your step that your stepmom?
Speaker 2: A hope a fair few.
Speaker 1: Do you have regulars that'll be like stepmom? They call you like what are they called your Stepmother's day?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh? And I always I always try and post on social media that all my porno step kids should really be giving me gifts as well.
Speaker 1: I support this message step mommy them all up?
Speaker 2: Are you only step mommy? Are you mommy? Well? You know, for for visa and MasterCard reasons. I am only step mommy, of course, because we like to keep our billing in the clear. Yeah, as you well know, there are many sex acts that are perfectly legal that we do not do because Daddy MasterCard and Mama Visa won't let us. So you know, you know, step mom when you're fisting like all that shenanigans where you're like some like group of ten like white dudes, were like, well, that's inappropriate. We should definitely have her say step mommy and not mommy, and and lord knows, you can't fist with the whole hand because that would be weird. Like I would love to be a fly on the wall in their content moderation conversations because they own us like a motherfucker. This is true. Those ten white men, they're probably not even I just I imagine them as ten overweight white men. That's like my imagination of these guys having like sexual conversations about us to decide what they'll pay for or not. Like that's my fantasy of it. I so that thing said, what's your biggest peppee? Not being able to shoot both my hands and someone to us, not just having that's out out.
Speaker 1: After dark. You never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: The regulations, the ever changing ridiculous, Like I don't want to step outside of legal bounds. That's absolutely not what I'm saying. But like, come on, if they're consenting adults doing consenting things, and we want to film it and there are other consenting adults that want to pay for it, let's be able to do that. Do we really want our financial institutions to decide what a row content we buy? And if we do? Does that not seem like a slippery slope for freedom of speech in other areas? Like danger, Will Robinson, this is not good just because y'all don't care about peorn regulations. You should really care about the foundation that this sets for like everything. You're just letting them choose parts of our freedom of speech, and like, to me, that's just like irritating, patronizing, stupid, so many things, so many adjectives I could bring to this feeling.
Speaker 1: So what about sex wise, pet peeve, is there something that they do they will absolutely turn you off that you're just like, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, I'm pretty you're pretty easy going with that. I mean, I'm sure there are plenty of weird things that people have done. That have not been my jam. But personal life and work life are pretty different. In my personal life, like I wouldn't personally want to do mommy role play like I wouldn't, you know, it's it's not a turn off, but like I'm just doing it for you, and I might do it for you on an occasion, but most are sex want sex life. I want to be reciprocal, you know what I mean. I want us both to be living that fantasy. So there's nothing that you'd absolutely not like off the table, like pooping, scat play, vomiting, uh, pain, blood, had.
Speaker 1: Vomiting, all those liquid things. I wouldn't want any of that.
Speaker 2: Anither anything sharper and safe in my holes, you know, but there are plenty of people who genuinely like that.
Speaker 1: So no anything in your holes that was safe and not sharp.
Speaker 2: Safe things, yes, safe, you know. One of the biggest, weirdest things I put in there. Do you know what I'm gonna pronounce this horribly? A dikon radishes A daycon dikon radish. It's a big radish. And I found one at a farmer's market, like mother, and I did it and I fucked myself and I scored and it was beautiful, and then years later it got taken down for object insertion because now we don't allow non sexual objects to penetrate our bodies.
Speaker 1: It could be a dildo, but it can't be a carrot.
Speaker 2: It cannot be a carrot or a spatula, but it could be a dildo or fingers. It's a shame because there's a lot of spatula Mommy content that I had that is no longer about that. I know that master cardy and your ass are just one you cannot insert, not before the content that you had priory. The ratish. The ratish was just in my pushy, pushy pushy. Well now I'm now, I'm no, I'm Sean Connery put a radish in my pushy. I don't know where that game from. I'm so sorry. I'll take it my terrible Sean Connery impersonation.
Speaker 1: I'm all for it. I love impersonations.
Speaker 2: I wish I could give you a good one. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: Hm, I feel like, you know you've done a really great job in this part. I feel like it's been great. I feel like I want to get to my favorite part because.
Speaker 2: She wants it. You know you put something like that near her pace.
Speaker 1: Long you know, I just keep on touching it. You know, I don't know what's going on with me, but no, I think it's time for truth with Texas. I feel like we've heard all the you know, typical after dark things, all those fun things about you, and I've been enjoying getting to know you. I hope that you've been having fun on the cast so much. How about you plug your social medias and things like that before we start?
Speaker 2: And yeah, i'd say, you know, I have a bunch of social media, but the main one at this moment is Instagram, which is shritaville XO. I just lost my TikTok. Oh, No, I haven't. I haven't done TikTok yet. It was fun. It was the most playful social media I had. It was the least not that I'm sexual on Instagram, but I'm thirst trappy, right, I'm showing things. TikTok I was just like totally PG and comedic and it got taken down. I'm so sack.
Speaker 1: Is it because of who you are?
Speaker 2: Like? Because the I can only assume so. But I was verified and everything like I see I.
Speaker 1: See like this last week, I think Riley Reid has talked about how they keep telling her, like ticking her off, saying that this she's impersonating Riley Reid and she's like else.
Speaker 2: Got verified as her verified.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, especially because she got on there like her what her real socials are, like her whole thing, Like, how can you say that and then you just still have it on there.
Speaker 2: I think it's just super I understand why the people that aren't us pretending to be us try and get us taken down. And my account on TikTok did get taken down two days after I went on a reporting rampage. So I think I just pissed the wrong person off. I think I got the wrong Shridaville account deleted and they were, you know, making money off my name and off my work and off my tiktoks and they got pissed and they effectively and successfully deleted me.
Speaker 1: That's shitty because it's, like you said, it's a playful thing. You want to have fun, you want your fans to see a different side of you, and it's like it's it's all on fun times. Yeah, but hopefully you'll get it back, because sometimes I think you can like say something I'm trying because you didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: No, if it's like if a human eyeball goes back and looks at any of my tiktoks, they're I mean, it's safer than what all these twelve year olds are doing on TikTok and they're swimwear.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I also saw that you you know you read your dms.
Speaker 2: How is how is that going traumatic?
Speaker 1: Now I've seen mine?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? I mean because I'm reading the ones that like, like I have mindset so like like you could DM me right away, I'd see it right away, right, So the only people that are kind of like hidden from me and those requests are people I don't follow, and like those are the ones I'm reading, so they're always.
Speaker 1: Like, what's like the funniest one you've gotten so far?
Speaker 2: To me, the funniest ones are the ones that make no sense at all, Like they're not sexual or about me. Like like I think in one of my reading the dms, one of the first ones I read was just this guy sending me pictures of scarves. Oh Like he wasn't saying wrap yourself up or fuck yourself and he was just like want he was just like this one's nice. This like if he was creating a conversation with you and just had like with like fifty scars, Like it's those weird ones that I'm just like, why, Like, this is the only contact we've ever had. This is my first and last impression of you, And all you're doing is saying Hi twelve times?
Speaker 3: Like what there's some men out there like real life. Now it's in the damn Oh, I guess he is a real Hi Hi? Has that ever worked in real life or heaven forbid online?
Speaker 1: Maybe you should say hi one time and see what it does if he just says Hi.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hey, what you doing? I'm on my Instagram wondering what the fuck you're texting me for? That's what I'm doing. What are you? Like? You know, if I didn't know someone and I was trying to impress them, I might tell them a little bit about myself. I would never no, especially if I didn't flush the toilet and there was a turd orine.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I've had the toilet, but not the like turd in like dirty toilet.
Speaker 2: Like even if there's no bad cleanliness, I'm like, I don't I always expect.
Speaker 1: The room picture. I'm like, what's going on here? There's like no sheet on the bed, there's some weird stuff, chaos, and they want.
Speaker 2: You to suck. No, your room is your room? Tells me everything I know about mad Stepmummy is mad. Yeah, I'll peg you, I'll peg you hard, but none of that's going in my mouth. No, sir, do you peg for pleasure or for pab Honestly, now for pleasure, but only when, Like I'll peg someone who likes it because they want to get off, and that's fun. But that's more of like I do. I'm doing something for you. You might do something for me, but as I've done more dominant work, there is I don't know if it's sexual pleasure or saedistic pleasure. In almost like venting on someone, almost like taking all of that feels good, irritating shit that people say to us out on someone who wants it. Granted, I do not like non consensual stuff, but if someone wants to be fucked up and I can say some shit and like vent my heart out, thank you, thank you for being my SNAr.
Speaker 1: I had a similar thing when with the like whole aggression thing being let out. It was Australia the sex bos you could do. The first one we did, it was like a sex bet that you have a signing, and they're all in Australia is all into BDSM stuff. They're all like sign up, like sign me up. And I had never camee somebody, and I was like, I don't against associate pain like and sex like something that wouldn't turn me on. So I was like, I can't cane like do it. And then they're like calling me a bit and I'm like I don't like that either, so like at first and then it's a cane so it's like you know, and there was like a little thing and then at the end, I was like I was smacking the shit out of people like left and right. And there was this one guy. I swear he probably remembers me forever in life because I know I remember him. But I like caned him so bad, like he probably couldn't sit down for a week, and but he loved it, loved it, actually loved it. But I was like I try because exactly, I was like I need to stop because I should go to jail, like this is horrible.
Speaker 2: Like it was like it was bad. I was like I was like, we gonna put this cane down. I resigned my cane in the everyone's loving it. It's like you get to vent and they get sexual pleasure. It's like wind because it was more like I've been here for twelve hours. It's like, who's talking shit to me? Yeah, ten guys tried to grab my ass, not consensually, like now MEO.
Speaker 1: That's where the good resting bitch face really comes in play because I'm one of those people like this hasn't happened.
Speaker 2: Have they tried?
Speaker 1: One thousand? But I learned a long time I'm gonna home from a girl. She was like, and I never really had to do it, but I did definitely a couple of times. She was like when they do that, she was like, oh, I just take their hand in the back and I put twist their hand and she's like they want a good picture, so they just do it, but they never touch me again, mommy.
Speaker 2: And I was like, yeah, obviously she was a Spanish chick, but she was a badass bitch.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, So for me, I if I saw or like I'm reading people really well, so I was like, if I saw the enticing of like them even wanting to or try, I'd be like, h don't touch your grabber.
Speaker 2: You're not getting anything and you're not getting your fun. So I go.
Speaker 1: But if you let me touch you, or let me touch and put your hands where I want to, then I feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: But just don't.
Speaker 1: Probably I'm not a piece of meat like. I don't like that feeling, even though I know people know me from my ass, respect the booty, no bruises, But it's yours.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's key word. It's not yours mine. All right.
Speaker 1: I got a little off sidetracked, buddy, not It's just that I'm talking to you.
Speaker 2: All right. So let's play truth with Texas. How this is going to go?
Speaker 1: There's four aces. Each ace is a different type of question, and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get down to it. Ready Are you ready? All right? Here we go? All right?
Speaker 1: Ooh, Ace of Hearts is our romantic question? Would you consider yourself a romantic? Yes? What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: Kind of depends on their love language, you know, But I'm willing to spend inordinate amounts of time planning something that I think any of my partners will like. Whether it is a vacation or a special night, or they'll mention something that they want or maybe always missed in their childhood, Like I will remember that shit, and I will make that happen for you. Like nothing gives me more joy than to do something unexpected for someone I love, something thoughtful and unexpected. You know, what is your.
Speaker 1: Favorite body part that your most feel accomplished about?
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, my favorite body part. In high school, it used to be my abs, and then that ship sailed, and then it's probably my ass. Uh, But now I don't know. I just I feel like I just like my figure. I feel like I'm comfortable in my body. I've been working out more so I feel like it does what I want it to do. And I've been taking a lot more pride in like my functionality than my luck lately, and like I feel like it's a good place for me. Yea, the whole pack is mystery.
Speaker 1: I like it it gets turned on.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I know this is so fucking cliche, but it I feel it in my heart when I see a really confident person, Like there is something magnetic about someone who owns their own skin. And I don't even know what actions they're doing. I think it's just the way they hold themselves. You know, I haven't had that many crushes in life, probably less than ten where I'm like fluttering in my heart, out of my mind, and every time it's a person and you know, man or woman that has that, you know that it factor yeah, And everyone's like, oh, do you have trouble dating and porn? I haven't, But I think somehow my heart reads out people that aren't confident enough to deal with my job just as happenstance. You know, it just happened to be my preference, and then this happens to me my job, and then like the people I date just happen to be okay with it. But that is not the experience I hear from most people. So it just must be like the people they give me the flutters, it's like my body knows.
Speaker 1: I think that has to do with exactly what you'd like, that appeal of like it's that mirror image is like you also you two are confident in yourself and you're just very You own your shit, if you're sexual, if you're this or whatever, and so people can kind of see like, oh, like you said to you about your friends. They didn't not think that you were not sexual or far through that you would have been in porn type of relationship kind of thing. So I feel like that goes within your personal life as well, like just just who you are, Like you're just very like this is me and this is what it is, and so it attracts the same similarities.
Speaker 2: You want to be with me, this is it. If you don't bye bye, I'm not gonna like. Oh. So, you know so many people and for some people it's the right move because it's what they wanted. But I know so many people who wanted to stay in the business would have stayed in the business and found a jealous partner that removed them from the business. I don't know very many other jobs where your significant other would be like, actually, can you quit your job for me? Then yeah, I really I get that too.
Speaker 1: But I also feel like, like with myself, I chose.
Speaker 2: To leave when I wanted it. That's different though, That's what I did.
Speaker 1: Also have a boyfriend that didn't want me to be in the business, but at that time I had the choice to be in the business how I wanted to be. Like, I never fully left and did whatever. But I also understand that like the whole because it's like you're losing a part of your identity if you're letting you doing it for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're wrong only doing it for somebody else, if you were waiting for that moment, like like I have friends that are just like hopeless romantics and it's beautiful and they were waiting to find that partner that may made them want to quit, and then they quit, and then they moved on to another beautiful chapter of their lives and that's fantastic. I'm not throwing shade on quitting for love, yeah, but it's sad to see what usually ends up being a temporary relationship to take them out of peak. I'm just being business peak earning years.
Speaker 1: For sure, and then they come back in the business and then it's not really the same.
Speaker 2: It's not the same.
Speaker 1: Trying to change things up now, I could thought, what would you say would be the dumbest thing you've ever done to get somebody's attention for love?
Speaker 2: I remember in college there's this like really cute boy that lived below me, and this was how strong my game was. Then I knocked on the door he opened, I was like hi, and then nothing for a bit too long. Do you have and I mind you I lived two steps above. Do you have a cup of water? Into water? It worked? We still ended up banging, but like immediately no but later but to no credit to my flirting abilities, I was probably like the worst lamest, like do you do you have water? Water? Yeah? I've been like, um, are you lost? Yeah, ma'am, are you okay? You know you have water at your sink? Hey?
Speaker 1: But ballsy enough to knock on the door. He was probably like, um, yes, it worked out, It worked out all right.
Speaker 2: Next card, Oh see it's the shoulder thing. I think I'm used to it.
Speaker 1: Ooh our favorite hair aceps is naughty? Question a little naughty? Hmmm have you ever made a woman's squirt?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, do you squirt rarely? But yes?
Speaker 1: Lube or spit?
Speaker 2: Spit spit or swallow? It depends if I'm showing it off for them, like some people really like to like see it and show it off. Like I used to always just swallow because like I don't know, that just seemed accomplished a fishing. I don't know whatever, it just seemed right. But like now I know that some people really like to like see it, so then I'll let it like drip down my face or I'll play with it or stuff like that. But it kind of depends on the partner.
Speaker 1: Do you have I already know this. Do you own any sex toys?
Speaker 2: A fair few, a fair feel.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite sex toy to you? Do you have like one that's like do you have like for me? Do you have one that you go to that's like that go to?
Speaker 2: Well, I have three bins that are kind of like they slide into for a better word, like a bookshelf, and they each have different types of toys in them. But like, if I'm just masturbating for me, this is not being filmed, Like I don't even need to make an experience for me, Like I just want to like get off and go to fucking bed. It'll be a vibrator. Hitachi is my favorite. It's a little intense, so I'll go like lelo hitachi, depending on like the exact experience.
Speaker 1: Zelos, I feel like never really like gave me the right.
Speaker 2: Do you have the one that goes in and out and vibrate.
Speaker 1: I stopped fucking with them for a long time, like I because I used to do twice of all the time, like the conventions and things like that and like signings, and they would give after the one. I was like, I remember being so frustrated because I was it was a hotel and I'd take it because I wanted to masturbate. I throwed across the room.
Speaker 2: Never looked back.
Speaker 1: I never But maybe because now they're better, I don't really know.
Speaker 2: But I also too, I have a lot of different on iachi girls, so you know, Hitachi is amazing. The only other one that I've found close is the one that like has really really strong vibration on the click, because I like really strong vibration and really strong vibration in the G spot and you just insert it and it's and that's the little low one. Yeah, but I'm sure they have a million others that are different. But like, I don't know about you, but I need, like, if you're going to vibrate me, vibrate for sure hard.
Speaker 1: I feel like my my masturbating has different and evolved in the last year too, because it's like I'm not having a lot of sex, so for me, it's like I before didn't like to have like fuck myself with a dildo, I would only do like external like with the haitachi, but now because it was that thing, you know, I definitely have used a different kind of twies, you know. I'm definitely about I like the both. Both is always bad. It's like, you know, best of both worlds.
Speaker 2: You know, I have really really short arms, so it's hard for me to fuck myself with a dildo comfortably and come at the same time. So like, if I'm masturbating alone, I'll usually if I'm going to do an insertion, which is only like ten percent of the time, I insert it and I probably just like leave it in there, like in a deep spot that I like because I'm just like, I feel like it's a lot happening with these little arms of the rest.
Speaker 1: This size matter, I think to a point, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, but it matters on both sides, you know, Like like one of my best civilian friends divorced her husband because his dick was too big after about three years, because she how did you not know that in the beginning? She did? But I think it's big dicks can feel really good until you're having sex with them five days a week, do you know what I mean? So I think she wanted a more like for her body, a more like regular use penis, you know what I mean. That's different for everybody.
Speaker 1: The only reason why she left was her other stuff too, because.
Speaker 2: Well, when the sex life dies, everything else dies.
Speaker 1: I just didn't want to have sex with him.
Speaker 2: She was unable to have sex with him a lot, and it wasn't good for either of them, you know what I mean. And then of course, like if something is really really small it it's fine with me, but it won't be your penis we're using to penetrate me. Maybe you can do oral on me, Maybe you can use your fingers, maybe you can wear a strap on. I don't need a huge dong, but I needs but all the time though, all the time a micro penis.
Speaker 1: No, I mean as far as like even if he wasn't a micro but small but you said he could do it.
Speaker 2: I women too, though, So I'm okay with no penis at all, you know what I mean. So his penis wouldn't matter to me that much, although it might not end up being the tool that makes me come from penetration. Like he'd have to be okay with that. If you h one that wasn't enough for me to orgasm with from penetration? Yeah, have you ever faked an orgasm on set? And maybe when I was younger, but now I'm just like, no, you didn't make me come, and like that's okay, like not even in like a snotty shady way, but like, let's both learn more about our bodies, Like let's communicate about what I like, let's communicate about what makes me come, or like know that you didn't quite get me there with that, like do you want to use a vibrator on me? Would you like to go down on me? Now? Like there are lots of options, and I don't feel like we need to lie to each other because like I want to come.
Speaker 1: I want to come. That's important, especially because I feel like a lot of people nowadays if they're so easy to like just fucking like you know, they don't even know anything about this person or whatever. But it's like you're so easy to do that, but you're fucking that person putting them to your body. So I would rather be more communicative and made it enjoyable for all parties involved than just be like stick it in and then I'm mad.
Speaker 2: Especially if it's a one night stand, Like I've spent all this time just to have with you. I'm gonna have a fucking orgasm one way or another's I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be here all day. I'm coming. I'm not gonna not come. You know what I can do to make my body come?
Speaker 2: And let's go, Let's do this.
Speaker 1: I can go all right next card.
Speaker 2: Ace of Colaps.
Speaker 1: It's a kinky question. Favorite time of day to have sex.
Speaker 2: I'm not a night person honestly, and not that I don't have sex at night, but like if you want like emotional connection, contact energy, it's gonna be before eight pm. To be honest, you're just laying there. I'm just a more time. I'm starting to like wrap my day up a little. I'm getting more. You know, if I fuck at night, it'll be like maybe we're gonna do like spoon and it's gonna be nice and we'll have an orgasm and then you know what I mean, it's not gonna be like this whole thing. You know. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Yes? How did that go down? Well? When I was younger with my parents and embarrassing, did they like shame you for it? Shut the door and was like come back out. Yeah, like we all knew, we knew. And then it was like a conversation like the next day, like about exploring your.
Speaker 1: Body and like it is at least they were, you know, talking about an educational way. Most number of times had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know the answer to that. It's got to be more than five. Okay. I love that You're like, I don't. I actually do not know. She's got to be more than five to be determined. I feel confident about that answer, but like, is it ten? I don't know. But how many times have you mastered me in one day? Oh? God? A lot? Even in one session. I like, I'm not a one and done kind of girl, Like even if I'm doing it to go to bed, like at least two, at least I like two or three for sure.
Speaker 1: What it's like, I feel like you're just getting there and then you're like, yea, I'm gona try this again. Yeah, going last dirty dream you had.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of dirty dreams. I have a lot of dirty.
Speaker 1: Dream acts out those dirty dreams in your content, you know, I should.
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of my dreams in general are more like nebulous. Like I had a dream recently about a girl and I can't even like picture her face even right after the dream, just eating me out. That was the whole dream, just like what oral sex felt like from her.
Speaker 1: You know, wake up with like a wet dream aspect or I can.
Speaker 2: Come in my dreams, yeah, or I feel like I do. Yeah, that's intense. What type of porn turns you on now? Because I know everyone and I feel like I'm like, she doesn't like her. They used to date that religistics, and it like definitely dulls the fantasy. And I don't like amateur porn because it's so like poorly filmed for the most part, animated all animated porn.
Speaker 1: I love it was that something you were ever into before, justly because of everything you explained.
Speaker 2: Uh, throughout most of my life, I just used my mind, just fantasies in my head. So yeah, I feel like I very very very rarely watch porn at all, and pre Internet, like I wasn't gonna go out and buy a porn Like I remember some of my college roommates had a porn and Julianne was in it actually, and that was like my only porn for like college, Like I never spent money to seek it out because my mind is pretty good, in my opinion, for masturbating. So it wasn't even until like the age of like super convenient Internet that I even bothered to seek out any porn at all. And then by that time I was doing porn, so I was animated porn. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever hooked up with someone and kept to seek it from your friends?
Speaker 2: Probably probably, like a long long time. I don't know what I have. That's a maybe nothing that I can think of, but like I can imagine that has happened before, but not for anything like shady, like that was your boyfriend or whatever, but just from like I don't know, maybe it's my fun. Yeah, you know, have you ever had revenge sex, like with an X or something. I've had a lot of it, to piss off an X or like to do never to piss off an X. Definitely with an X, but I'm not sure it feels revenge. It's always felt like, oh my god, we shouldn't be doing this. We're totally broke up. We're so toxic for each other, you know what I mean. I don't know if that would, but no, Yeah, this is terrible. We're it ended so badly left last time.
Speaker 1: Let's buck you know, I like these scenarios playing on your hid all our last one is a diamond, which is a spicy question. The longest you've gone without sex?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, since I started having sex. The longest I've gone without sex couldn't be more than a month. More than a month. Yeah, I doubt it. I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Fantasy threesome.
Speaker 2: Definitely involves Angelina Jolie. Hot definitely involves her, and honestly any penis at all. I just want like a nice dick and her and I like her and I doing stuff playing with a dick that's nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't think. Yeah, but you know what that that's a good point because I don't even now, like unless I'm on set expected to say their name, Like like if we were fucking off camera, I wouldn't keep saying your name. I just don't. I don't know why I don't do that, But I don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I always kept I used to bartend long time ago, so I was baby and sweetie, just words dared. I don't remember your name, so I'm gonna tell you what you that's always it's endearing.
Speaker 2: It's just you know, they're happy. Yeah, oh if it's kinda bare en.
Speaker 1: What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you on set?
Speaker 2: Honestly, and it's not even sexual, but it's to me so embarrassing. So I was the last scene late at night at the end of the day of this huge feature. Everybody wants to go home. We have a little bit of dialogue, then we're gonna bang, and then again everybody finally gets to go home. Like I'm sure it's midnight, right, So I have this glass of wine that I'm supposed to yeat into my coworker's face. We're going to get in an argument and we're gonna bang. It's like three words, yeat, bang. The glass is kind of rounded, and I was super cagey about like throwing any