Speaker 1: This is a podcast from Woor.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 3: Let's have some fun on a Wednesday, and what a Wednesday it is. We had a good night last night, did we not. It was highly enjoyable watching JD Van scrab Tim Walls by his rear end and drag him through the mud for an hour and forty five minutes. And obviously we're going to talk a ton about that in the open. That will not dominate the entire show. I don't know segment two segments. I haven't really decided yet. We'll discuss that tonight, a little bit more on the port strike, couple other things there. I I think it's crazy how obvious Democrats make it they want cheating in the election. That will be part of it. I have a brand new sweet pen knife, and now I have an idea of something to do with fit all that the introduction to our brand new producer and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. And don't worry, Chris is still here. This is our new guys, the one who replaced Michael whatever. Let's discuss the debate. Okay, first, the overall that was probably the best debate performance I've ever seen in my life on a national stage out of Jdvans obviously, So let's just get that out of the way. And you know this, Look, this's me. How often do you hear me trash the GOP on this show. I'll bag on all of them. I'll bag on JD. Vance if he screws us up tomorrow. But he was masterful last night. He deserves a ton of credit for that. That's one two. Speaking of bashing on him, I've been very, very hard on Donald Trump for his personnel decisions, which have really held him back. They've really kneecapped him hiring all these idiots and losers. If you're gonna a dog on someone like that, you better give him props when they do it right, selecting JD. Vance as VP, looking real sharp right about now. Props to Trump for that Walls. You won't like this as much, but I actually don't think Walls was that bad. Let me clarify, My bar was extremely low. You heard, We talked about that right before the debate last night. He's so frenetic all over the place. He's just kind of a week. He's a very odd human being. We saw a bit of that he was all over the place. He's not a great debater, and I thought he was going to have a terrible, terrible night. I thought he was going to be an F. And he wasn't an F. He was a D plus C minus. But no one's really talking about that today. The reason they're all licking their wounds today, the reason the media is reacting like there is.
Speaker 4: No doubt in my mind, however, Governor Walls did in terms of sincerity that Vance won this debate.
Speaker 5: Does Governor Walls have a problem with the truth.
Speaker 3: No, And they were talking, Yeah, that goes on for a minute. I'll play it. But the reason they're all doing that now is because jd. Vance was so great it made Walls look awful. This looked terrible, looked awful. So overall, a really really great night for JD. Vance. I don't think Walls hurt Kamala Harris. I don't think he helped Kamala Harris. But that's my overall impression of the evening. Now, before we go forward, we'll play some clips or respond to some things and whatnot. Let's discuss this snappoles show voters' minds already made up despite the VP debate. If you have any complaints about last night, if you have things that bothered you, and I do, I just want to explain something if first what bothered me? What would I do different? Well, there are a few things I would talk more about. Men. I think it's terrible for our politics, and I'll go into this in more depth in a little bit, that all of our politics is aimed at women. The entire freaking night. Women at this what about this my mom? With young women, old women, single women, married women, women, women, women, woman, this woman? Anyone got a word for the men? Anybody care? Men committing suicides at record pace in this country. Men struggling men this, Men that don't get a mention, never a mention. Now, let me explain why that happened. Though, The tiniest, tiniest liver of this population is still undecided, And it was obvious if you take a step back and look at that debate. The strategy going in was go for the undecided woman voter. And there are a few still out there, not a lot. It's a small minuscule percentage, but presidential elections are decided by a small minuscule percentage. How could anyone be undecided? It's hard for someone like you or someone like me. You're sitting here listening to the sound of my voice. That means you're either very similar to me or you're one of the Dirty Commy hate listeners. If you're a Dirty Commy hate listener, you knew you were voting for Kamala Harris the same way you knew before that you were voting for Joe Biden, the same way you knew before that you were gay. No, I'm kidding, the same way you knew before that that you needed to get your nineteenth booster shot. You are going to vote for whoever the media tells you to vote for. You always were, That's who you are. You were a servant of the system. So let's set the Dirty Commy hate listeners aside. If you're on the right, you knew going into that debate you're going to either vote for Trump. Maybe you're a hardcourt Trump supporter, or maybe you are leaving it blank because you hate Donald Trump. But you knew there's nothing that could happen either way. Who's undecided the person who doesn't like the direction of the country, not really impressed with Kamala Harris, but not comfortable with Donald Trump, and probably more specifically, not necessarily comfortable with Trump's personality. If you are a policy voter, policy voters decided long ago who they're voting for wouldn't matter what Trump said, what Dome said, wouldn't matter at all, policy voters, and that's how I vote. I vote on policy. I don't give a crap about your personality. Policy voters immediately identify, well, this person's with me on more of my policies than this person is. That's what I'm voting for. That's how I vote. So I've always voted, It's how I always will vote. Policy voters long ago decided the only undecided people are personality voters. Almost all of those personality voters who are undecided are women. So back to what I just said. If you have criticisms, and those are perfectly fine to have criticisms like the one I just voiced, I go, why don't you talk to men? Last night? The Trump campaign, the Trump Vance campaign, clearly they decided the entire evening was going to be, Hey, present, this gentle, I love my mom. Women are wonderful. Whatever you do as a woman, woman, this woman. That the entire night was kind of that rubbing her back and whispering to her like she's a cult you're trying to break in. That was the entire evening. Chris said, should we get a woman VP? No, gosh, that's the last thing we need anyway. That was the entire evening. Jd Vance trying to soften Donald Trump, and he really really really did an excellent job. And remember what we discussed before the debate last night? What what is it? What is it about a debate? Why didn't Walls have a good night? And why did jd vance? Because debates are about knowing when to punt, when to perry, when to attack. Who did it so well even on the moderator, Thank.
Speaker 6: You governor, And just to clarify for our viewers, Springfield, Ohio does have a large number of Haitian migrants who have legal status, temporary protective more.
Speaker 1: Thank you, senator.
Speaker 6: We have so much to get to.
Speaker 3: I think it's important out of the economy than Margaret.
Speaker 5: The rules were that you got to be a fact check and since you're fact checking me, I think it's important to say what's actually going on. So there's an application called the CBP one app where you can go on as an illegal money.
Speaker 3: He goes on to explain what it is that is so well done, and if you're angry about the moderators, like that crap. The rules were no fact check, and of course she did that devious tactic. You ever do this when you're in an argument or had someone do it to you, when you're fighting with your husband, fighting with your wife? Have you ever done it or seen someone do it? You try to throw in a final word of well, yeah, well that's why you're stupid all the time. Anyway, I don't want to fight anymore. Did you ever throw that out there? That was that little parting shot she tried to throw in, tried to torpedo his argument and then move right along. Of course everything you said is a lie. Anyway, we're transitioning to the economy. That's what she just tried to pull here.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Governor, And just to clarify for our viewers, Springfield, Ohio does have a large number of Haitian migrants who have legal status temporary protective moura.
Speaker 1: Thank you, senator.
Speaker 6: We have so much to get to.
Speaker 5: I think it's.
Speaker 3: Important now as to the moderators, as to the clips of the debate, as to a couple other things. We will do that in just a moment. Look, I'll play a few of them for you. We'll talk about some things, and then we're moving on to talk about other stuff. It was a good night. Was it an election changing night?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We won't know. But whatever happened last night didn't hurt our chances. Now. I did forget to tease something that is coming halfway through next hour, and that something is someone. His name is Clay Martin. Longtime listeners of the show know him. He's our Green Beret are one of our superstuds who are friends of the show, who teaches things about about fighting, about militaries, about guns, and about survival. Hang on for that one. Speaking of survival, you need food surviving a disaster, whether it be a natural disaster. It's on everyone's hearts. It's on everyone's minds right now, especially as we pray for what the people of Tennessee and North Carolina are going through. It's just awful. It's awful. My Patriots Supply is something I've told you about for a long time. They're the guys who make emergencyfood kits. Everyone who lives in your home needs an emergency food kit, not later, not next month. You don't know. I don't know when disaster hits, and I don't know what it looks like. But I know my emergency food kit from my Patriots Supply will be there if I need it. How many times have I told you? What if the grocery stores shut down? And I'll get emails? Jesse, that's never gonna happen. Yeah, go to East Tennessee, tell me about it. Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. Four week food kits fifty bucks off, go get one. We'll be back.
Speaker 7: Jesa.
Speaker 3: The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday night, a post debate night with all kinds of things going on, You're gonna play a couple of clips here. We'll go through a couple things, and then we'll move on. We don't have to spend all night on it. It was good night. I'm happy, you're happy, I'm happy. I was not disappointed.
Speaker 5: Member.
Speaker 3: I told you, I was worried. I was so confidence JD was gonna crush him. I got myself nervous because last time that happened, we lost. So anyway, I get emails like this, and this actually gets exactly to the heart of what I was discussing. And in fact, what this lady says to me is almost verbat on what my wife said to me after the debate we watched it together. Remember, I'm a dude, I'm decided, I am a hardcore I'm all the way in. I look at things differently and want different things than the audience they were aiming for last night. Last night was for that teeny tiny sliver of the population, almost all of them women who still don't know. Oh do I do? I hate inflation more than I hate Donald Trump. So I got this one Jesse. Watching the debate last night, the one thing that kept coming to mind, other than JD being a stud, is he is nice. This is from a woman. The way he spoke to Walls was calm and respectful. He complimented him and would say, you know, I actually agree with Tim on filling the topic. There was no shouting, no name calling, no insults. It was a well done debate. Do you think this will help the Trump campaign? Do you think it will help when Trump's reputation is to be rude and mean, what say you? Well, that goes to exactly what I just said me. I don't want civil I don't even like civil. I don't believe in civility to communists. I believe in treating communists like filthy cancer, which is exactly what they are. But I'm already a decided voter. Donald Trump won my vote the second he won the nomination. I've been decided, you know, I've been decided. Last night, my wife, after the debate commented and complimented about how civil it was, and it was polite, and I wish debates could be like this more. And while that's not what I want, I'm not gonna say I disagree with her, but that's not what I want. That is the person they were going for. What happened last night helped Trump vance it did. Is it enough? I don't know. Now we'll play a couple of clips, respawned a couple of things that we'll move on. Is it enough? We're not going to know the answer to that until a month from now. What is it? Chris November seventh, I should probably look into that. It's kind of important for what we do, but it's a month from now then we'll know. It was a good night. It was a good pick. Now do a couple of things. This was very very good things. One of the other things I didn't like, but I understood and it was the smart thing to do. I wanted jd Vance to go after Tim Walls at least one Llans on his stolen valor. Tim Wallace claimed to be command sergeant major. He was not. Tim Walls as the senior enlisted man in his unit, which is such a big deal, it's such an important role. Bailed on his men right before deployment. I wanted that brought up. I wanted it on the national stage. J. D Vance did a different He went a different route. He spent the night complimenting Walls kind of he focused all of his iire, all of his attacks on Kamala Harris. He did it all night long.
Speaker 1: What Tim Waltz is doing.
Speaker 5: And I honestly, Tim, I think he got a tough job here, because you've got to play whack a mole. You've got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver rising take home pay, which of course he did. You've got to pretend that Donald Trump didn't deliver lower inflation, which of course he did. And then you've simultaneously got to defend Kamala Harris's atrocious economic record, which has made gas, groceries and housing unaffordable fair American citizens.
Speaker 3: I may have one of the stolen valor stuff. That's probably the smarter way to go. Blast Kamala, Blast Kamala, Blast Kamala. He also said this.
Speaker 5: I think that's something that Governor Waltz just said is quite extraordinary. You yourself just said Iran is as close to a nuclear weapon today as they have ever been. And Governor Waltz, you blame Donald Trump, who has been the vice president for the last three and a half years. And the answer is you're running mate, not mine.
Speaker 3: You notice Walls did the exact same thing. Instead of going after JD. Vance, which he could have. Jdvans has a long history, He's a senator, He's got a comment here, a podcast day or that. Instead of doing that, Walls focused on the top of the ticket.
Speaker 8: Donald Trump was in office. We'll sometimes hear a revisionist history, but when Donald Trump was in office, it was Donald Trump who we had a coalition of nations that had boxed Iran's nuclear program in the inability to advance it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care about what he has to say. VP is almost always an attack dog. That's why they're chosen, whether you love them or hate them, They're chosen to fill in some of the blanks of the perceived top of the TI or of the top of the ticket, or perceived blanks. I was trying to say, I didn't say very well. That's why jd vance mister kom Coo. I love my mom's He's a nice juxtaposition with Donald Trump, who's a lot rougher, a lot ruder in that way. Walls, what is he? Well, you have Dome, this nutball comedy from California. Walls is of course just as communist, if not more than Kamala Harris. But you know what, you know what else My wife said last night, here's something for you, She said, Wall. She does not like Walls. She thinks he's creepy and weird. She said, he kind of reminds me of my dad Boom. That's exactly why they were chosen. Now I should note that my father in law, my wife's my wife's father, Corbett is his name. Not only is he a stud, a marine, he's probably further to the right than me. So she just met by his look, he looks. He looks like the nice midwestern dad. So all right, there's that. We'll do one or two more of these and then we're checking out of here. No, we're not checking out of here. We're checking out of the debate. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show, odd a Wednesday, a Hoopday, and I want to remind you that you can and should email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave a voicemail for the show. Many have. In fact, we got one, well we got a million of them, but we got some really really good ones. This is We've only been doing these about three days. This one we just got, by the way, if we want to leave a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three, we've only been doing voicemails for a few days. You never say never never. You're not supposed to sue that. You're never supposed to say that word. You never say never, you never say always. I think this is though. I think this is the best voicemail we will have ever gotten. I don't know how anyone's ever gonna top this.
Speaker 2: Ever, you're handsome. Hey, I was gonna I was gonna ask you a question. If they can get Buck Sex and Clay Martin to do a show together, why can't you and BK do a show together. They just fired Jewish proser Chris. I mean, it's not like he does anything really productive or anything. Right.
Speaker 3: He makes so many good points there. He makes so many good points. So I think we're look, we're gonna think about it all right. Speaking of which, we have a new producer. There's a new member of the Jesse Kelly Show family. No, Chris is still here. He's fine, but you know, Michael left and he went to go be a lawyer or something evil like that. But now we have producer Corey. So when you hear me reference Corey, we have a new guy in town and very much one of us. I have some concerns initially. He's only been here for a couple hours. We got cheese steaks earlier. He ordered his without onions. I'm not exactly sure what to make about that. No onions on a cheese steak. Is it's a red flag. Look at I've learned to spot red flags very early on. That's a big red flag. We'll see what happens from here. But anyway, back to the debate a couple quick things. I have some friends that are pretty rough around the edges. Apparently they're not as rough as Tim Walls.
Speaker 1: As friend and become friends with school shooters, I've seen.
Speaker 3: It, and of course they had the gun grab last night. I just I'm going to read you a quote before I played Tim Walls from last night. We talked about this a lot that the founders, the founding fathers of this country, they did not put into place the Second Amendment so you could hunt. It's not about deer hunting, bird hunting, squirrel hunting. I used to do that as a kid all the time. I'd go to the woods with the twenty two and kill squirrels. Gosh, that was awesome. But I digress. The Second Amendment was not about hunting. It was not about self defense. That's a nice byproduct of it. It's not so you can shoot some guy who attacks you in the parking lots not. What was the Second Amendment about? Well, I don't know. Let's ask George shall we. Perhaps you've heard of him. His name's George Washington. Quote. A free people ought not to only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms in ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government. Oh, that was one of many. I could go through a million. The Second Amendment was put into place so you can fight the government if the government turns tyrannical. I know no one wants to say that now, who it sounds so icky, You're starting a civil war. Nope, Nope. You should own every weapon you should be allowed to own. I should say, every weapon. Stay within law. Wherever you happen to be, they will happily throw you in a cage for violating that law. So stay within the law. But by the Second Amendment, by George Washington's standards, Thomas Jefferson's standards, you should have the same weapons the United States military has. Why because the United States military has it, that's why. Now for Democrats they hate that, Well, why because democrats are communists. Communists want to hurt you if you don't do what they say. They want to throw you in prison, they want to murder you. That's how communists operate. America's communists are not any less violent than communists in the Soviet Union. Are communists are the same way, But because of our traditions, because of our laws, they are held back from doing what they want to do, so they have to kind of ease their way into it. You see, they'll make it all about schools and school shooting and every now and then they get honest.
Speaker 8: I want to be very careful this idea of stigmatizing mental health. Just because you have a mental health issue doesn't mean you're violent. And I think what we end up doing is we start looking for escapeboat. Sometimes it just is the guns. It's just the guns.
Speaker 3: Just because you have a gun doesn't mean you're violent. That's the truth. But we will move on. You know why they want to disarm you.
Speaker 8: JD.
Speaker 3: Vans did embarrass really all of them on the border and immigration last night. He hammered this over and over and over again, and it was really well.
Speaker 5: First of all, the gross majority of what we need to do at the southern border is just empowering law enforcement to do their job. I've been to the southern border more than our borders are. Kamala Harris has been, and it's actually heartbreaking because the border patrol agents they just want to be empowered to do their job. Of course, additional resources would help but most of this is about the President and the Vice President empowering our law enforcement to say, if you try to come across the border illegally, you've got to stay in Mexico. You've got to go back through proper channels. Now, Governor Waltz brought up the community of Springfield, and he's very worried about the things that I've said.
Speaker 1: In Springfield.
Speaker 5: Look in Springfield, Ohio, and in communities all across this country. You've got schools that are overwhelmed, You've got hospitals that are overwhelmed. You have got housing that is totally unaffordable because we brought in millions of illegal immigrants to compete with Americans for scarce homes. The people that I'm most worried about in Springfield, Ohio are the American citizens who have had their lives destroyed by Kamala Harris's open border.
Speaker 3: It is a disgraced him. The American citizen who feels rejected, neglected, put upon by his government and all the new arrivals they brought in needed to hear that last night. It was really really, really well done, all right, to wrap this up Walls, he got pressed on his lie about being in Tieneman Square. He did not. He did not handle it well at all.
Speaker 6: Governor Walls, you said you were in Hong Kong during the deadly Tieneman Square protests in the spring of nineteen eighty nine, but Minnesota Public Radio and other media outlets are reporting that you actually didn't travel to Asia until August of that year. Can you explain that discrepancy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and.
Speaker 8: The folks out there, it didn't get at the top of this.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 8: I grew up in small, rural Nebraska count of four hundred town that you rode your bike with your buddies till the street lights come on. And I'm proud of that service. I joined the National Guard at seventeen, worked.
Speaker 3: On proud of that service. Growing up in a small town where the street lights came on. That was service anyway.
Speaker 8: Family farms, and then I used the GI bill to become a teacher, passionate about it a young teacher. My first year out, I got the opportunity in the summer of eighty nine to travel to China thirty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Be able to do that, I came back home.
Speaker 3: This is what's known as filibustering. I should say he was asked very specifically, Hey, why'd you lie? He's Bill of us home, and you see you've only got two minutes. If you just bleed the clock, drive for a minute fifty five, throwing something stupid at the end, that's how you filibuster your way out of Man.
Speaker 8: Started a program to take young people there. We would take basketball team.
Speaker 3: I am not philibus during the segment, Chris, once you shut up.
Speaker 1: We would take baseball teams. We would take dancers.
Speaker 3: I am kind of filibus during the segment. Now that I think about, Well, now I don't even want to play the rest of it, Chris. Now you made me self conscious. Now I'm worried about me. Oh well, I'm doing.
Speaker 8: It an and we would go back and forth to China. The issue for that was was to try and learn. Now, look, my community knows who I am. They saw where I was at. They look. I will be the first to tell you I have poured my heart into my community. I've tried to do the best I can, but I've not been perfect, and I'm a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 1: But it's always been about.
Speaker 3: That those I'm a knucklehead. I can't wait to pull that out next time the wife says, you spend how much on cheeseballs last month? I'm just going to drop the I'm a knucklehead. What's wrong with you? I'm a knucklehead anyway. Look, it's understandable why he lies. Who knows what his friends are saying.
Speaker 1: I've become friends with school shooters. I've seen it.
Speaker 3: Now let's move on from all this. Shall we one find a word on the moderators and then we are done with this. Well, we will make fun of the media and they're collapse. They're complete meltdown after the whole thing. But I want you to do something. I want you to switch your cell phone service. I know that sounds I'm gonna sounds really hard, switching your cell phone. You ever done it. I've done it because I had AT and T at one point I had Verizon, I had T Mobile. You got to go in. You have to deal with the employee who hate your guts and she just wants to post on Instagram all night long. It's a pain, it's expensive. You're signing contracts. Do you want to upgrade for forty nine to nine? But it's nothing like that at pure Talk. When you choose to switch to pure talk. You'll save a fortune. You'll support a company who shares and promotes your values. And it's easy. You spend ten minutes on the phone. That's it. You call them on the phone, they send you something in the mail.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all. You can keep your phone, keep your number, get a new phone, new number, switch to peer talk, make your life better, save money, Support a company who likes you. Dial pound two five zero right now and just say Jesse Kelly Pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, switch to peer talk.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly returns.
Speaker 3: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a wonderful hump day. Reminding you if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, on Spotify, on iTunes. We're gonna do some hurricane flood stuff, some port strike stuff, or talk about my new brand new Penn, not that I want to brag. We'll get to some emails. Let's just first check in really quickly on how the media handled it. I played a little bit of this earlier, but this is just it's one final word on how the evening went. It was a good night, celebrate, smile night. There is no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 4: However, Governor Walls did in terms of sincerity that Vance won this debate.
Speaker 5: Does Governor Walls have a problem with the truth.
Speaker 1: No, they were talking. At one point.
Speaker 8: Vans wanted to correct something about how Haitians got into this country and he was right, and the moderators wouldn't let him correct it.
Speaker 9: It's very interesting, but at the beginning, the two issues driving the campaign right now are Harris has a big depicit on the economy, Harris has a big depicit on immigration. And Republicans were happy tonight and Democrats a little bit nervous that on those two issues, Vance carried it.
Speaker 3: JD. Vance is much more experienced at this, at public speaking, at defending himself, at pivoting. It can't I'll stop there, but hold on a second there, Jake, That was Jake Tapper. JD. Vance is much more experienced at public speaking. I ran for Congress and lost twice. I bet you I've given a hundred speeches in my lifetime for two losing congressional races. Tim Walls was in US Congress for twelve years and now he's the governor of the state of Minnesota. He's not some goober who doesn't have any idea how to finish a sentence. He's spoken in front of people for years for you. Oh, in before that, he was a teacher who speaks in front of people.
Speaker 10: And then he was an assistant football coach who speaks in front of people. But they have to try to do this. Ah, look at my little Todther. It's so cute how he falls down. I think he just over.
Speaker 1: If it goes a few days, it won't be much of an effect. If it goes weeks, a month or more could be.
Speaker 3: I pressed completely the wrong sound bite there that was talking about the dock workers strike. I bet you're so confused. That happens from time to time.
Speaker 1: But my focus is just stay focused.
Speaker 3: This is the one I was looking for.
Speaker 8: I think there was a clear lack of preparation and execution here.
Speaker 3: I think I think, actually it's the opposite. I think he had too much preparation.
Speaker 2: Maybe he had so many lines that he was clearly trying.
Speaker 3: To suck gosh. Anyway, the moderators, we'll move on. We'll talk about some other stuff now. The moderators, though, remember we talked about this last night. They were over the top They were evil. They were awful. Every single question was asked from the Kami premise, Hey, why doesn't the federal government give more paid leave? And now that we've all that, we've all accepted climate change is real. It was all that crap. They were awful, But they will be awful now. They've always been biased, they've always been bad. It will be uniquely awful forever now. Because of the Trump Biden debate. I've never seen anything like that before. I've never seen a political debate and someone's career like that one did. It was so bad for the communists they have already decided that's never going to happen again. Let's get to some more of these voicemails, shall we, because man, there was a pile of them last night.
Speaker 7: So this guy, yeah, yes, this is Keyote calling from Santa Cruz, California. I'm surrounded by left wing lunatics and purple haired Karens and Masks, and I rely on your show to keep in touch with the real world.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: Ever since Michael left, things seem a little off. Are you waiting for the right Haitian to come along to replace Michael so that you can finally learn how to barbecue. My favorite part of the show right now is when you say that's all.
Speaker 3: That's not right. You know that's not right. All right, we have Corey here, No onions, Corey. We'll see how it goes from here. We finally have some help. Let's get to actually some actual important things. Enough debate talk, Jesse, you've read an email of mine before. As my husband was laid off and out of work for quite a while, we learned that nobody is coming to save us. Fast forward several months and we are now displaced due to the hurricane. We live in and love the mountains and hope to return soon. I want to emphasize to your listeners this, the figurative fog of war is real. When we realized we should evacuate, all the exit routes were blocked by trees, roads washed away, transformers in the road. Couple the flooding with communications going down, and things got dicey. No way to call for help or reach anyone. Thankfully, I consider myself an amateur prepper. Had we not done that, I can't imagine what last week could have turned into. The fog that companies unexpected situations like this can take over and be dangerous. People need to prepare, get plans together for everything. Her name is Angie. We need to say a prayer for Angie, her husband going through hell right now, East Tennessee, North Carolina. It's really, really, really bad. I want to really drive that point home. It's really really bad for these wonderful people right now. Keep them in your prayers if you can support them in any way do. I already gave you two charities that I trust completely who are already on the ground, Glenn Beck's Mercury One Mercury one dot Org or Samaritan's Purse. I've already given to Samaritans Purse whatever. I don't care. I'm not partial to anyone. People need help as far as making preparations go. I brought him up at the beginning of the show. You know, Clay Martin, if you listen to the show regularly, our super stud green Beret guy. He is a bit of a expert. To put it mildly, about halfway through next hour, Clay is going to call in and he's going to give us basics. I was texting with him earlier today, as he knows, and I made I made sure I reinforced this point that you're not a Navy seal. I'm not in Delta Force. I'm a normal human being. Yeah. I've got obviously some Marine Corps training and stuff like that, but I'm a normal human I'm just like you. What do we need to do? Don't tell me I need to low crawl through the Vietnamese jungle. I don't know any of these things. Tell me, normal guy, what should I be doing now to make basic preparations for disaster? Whatever? A disaster is, a flood, an emp, a hurricane, a military invasion. Clay is going to give that to us in about a half hour from now. Make sure you stick around from that.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor