Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, Hi JAV show. I'm Selena.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm it's bring your husband to work day. I thought I know the only one to bring mine, right, I don't have a husband yet, just a fiance. He's in the corner listening right now. I'm gonna get him on the mic after this. But let's get to the first talk back.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hit it really well, he said, Oh he or she first talk back of the day was a good JV show.
Speaker 1: Jesus from sack.
Speaker 4: Here's trying to be the first talk back anyway. This message for Selena yo as an Xmas survivor here, I just want to hop on here.
Speaker 1: To tell you usually need.
Speaker 5: To drink some water.
Speaker 4: I tried all the steroid prescriptions, so lotions.
Speaker 1: None of that works.
Speaker 2: Usually need to drink hella.
Speaker 4: Water doesn't help that. Probably the only water you're getting right now is the hard water for your dirty shower. But drink water.
Speaker 6: Wow, how about that advice. The one thing you hate more than anything drinking water.
Speaker 2: And here you are.
Speaker 1: The JV Show is now all things em that's.
Speaker 2: All we're talking about. I hate that. I'm the face of hand exzema.
Speaker 6: Now you are, and uh so, how about that you don't drink notoriously?
Speaker 1: You know you don't drink water.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I have fallen off my water wagon, But there was a time I was bringing my gallon in there every single day and I was still a hand ezma sufferer.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's that Hayward hard water.
Speaker 6: A lot of people in my DMS yesterday saying Hayward as notoriously hard water.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's what you need.
Speaker 8: Filters or whatever those things are that you put on your shower head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta get one of those.
Speaker 1: I get serve those on Instagram that looks like a look like a scam.
Speaker 3: Bab Check your mike, will you say something in there? Okay, No, you're on the wrong mic.
Speaker 2: Move over all right. Every Friday, because Cheety's in here with us Fridays, we do.
Speaker 3: Something called Cheaties tweets. She tweets a lot, and then Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 6: It's the fact that I keep thinking milk is going to catch up to me.
Speaker 2: Now my tummy hurts risking it. You're la chet, Why do you roll the dice?
Speaker 9: Because it's I don't know, I feel like it tastes better what it does. It does, so that's why I just ignore the signs and just keep drinking milk.
Speaker 8: But but are there times where it doesn't ketchup?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Well, majority of the time it doesn't. Then that once in a while it's done.
Speaker 3: And there's so many other options. Oat milk and coconut milk. They have soy milk, they have like lactose lactaied milk.
Speaker 2: Now the common shops out of Starbucks, take your own, here's my black tap.
Speaker 1: I brought a shirt of my own milk from home.
Speaker 2: If you don't know.
Speaker 6: In there, yeah, you probably say yourself a fifties on charge or something.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: Chet is living on the edge.
Speaker 6: Been wanting a belly button piecing too badly?
Speaker 2: You're a belly button piecing?
Speaker 1: What's a belly button piecing?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yes, of course it's but I.
Speaker 1: Just hey, look, I'm just the guy.
Speaker 6: I just read him at as they're typed and it said, been wanting a belly button piecing too badly?
Speaker 1: Please explain what's a piecing?
Speaker 2: You want a belly button? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hot girl summer, Yeah, hot girl summer. Are you gonna be like showing it off walking around crop tops and stuff.
Speaker 2: No, well then you have no one.
Speaker 1: Get it.
Speaker 2: Maybe the sacks Singer, I don't know, just.
Speaker 6: So you're gonna get your belly button purercy, just so that I want to some random hook up cans.
Speaker 2: That she's nicknamed the sacks Linger to see cute though.
Speaker 8: They are really cute. I've heard the recovery is painful.
Speaker 1: A belly button piercing.
Speaker 2: I think that's just any piercing.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know for some reason, I've just heard.
Speaker 2: I've looked to it.
Speaker 3: One girl high school, she got a belly button Paris and no joke, it like her belly button like fell apart. After that, it started to like reject the jewelry and you know that little piece of skin that goes over like yeah, over the jewelry.
Speaker 2: It just like disintegrated basically, and the jwelry just fell out. Oh yeah, it was really gross, but you should totally do it. No, no, thank you, by my check.
Speaker 11: You hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at that sweet sexy voice.
Speaker 1: Oh it was right.
Speaker 3: I mean, my mother in law been staying with us all week, so she's home with the kids today and my husband could follow us around at work today just prod.
Speaker 1: This is cool to see it all like happening real time.
Speaker 2: You're going to see that.
Speaker 8: As soon as the mike's go off, it goes from flapping to absolute silence.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: You did any trial of eight.
Speaker 3: So yesterday the jury heard from another alleged victim, going by Jane.
Speaker 2: She testified that, like Cassie.
Speaker 3: She was forced to participate in freak offs and hotel rooms in several cities. Of course, lots of drugs were involved, and she eventually felt obligated to keep doing it because Diddy was paying her rent. Jane will be back on the stand today to continue her testimony.
Speaker 6: Dedana Pacers took Game one the NBA Finals last night in Oklahoma City in very dramatic fashion. They found themselves trailering on Thunder by fifteen points early in the fourth quarter. They staged a furious comeback cap by a Tyrese Halbert and game winning shot was just three tenths of a second left on the clock. Pacers won the game one eleven to one ten. Game two of that series is on Sunday.
Speaker 8: Well, woo foggy morning, but it will be a sunny day regardless, with hies in the upper seventies to low eighties and should remain the same through the weekend.
Speaker 9: Heyve, Heisy's bestie. Your days of seven out of ten. Trust your gut because it's trying to tell you something. So it might be lurking, so start checking your DNS. Things could be getting a little spicy in the Love for Situation department.
Speaker 2: Stay away from the spicy stuff too.
Speaker 6: My Chances the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So my husband is sitting in with us today. Hi, babe.
Speaker 3: My man's age, So I'm happy that you're here. He's always talked about coming in just to hang with us, but we don't. I mean, we have a gaggle of kids at home, so it just like never makes sense. But my mother in law is staying with us this week, so here. He is glad you're here. But the drive, you, guys, I'm not a morning person. We get into the car, first thing he does is start talking.
Speaker 2: About refinancing the car. Refinancing the car is like, not what I want to talk about. At five o'clock in the morning. I'm trying to sleep and drive at the same time.
Speaker 3: And then the judgments, the criticism of how I'm driving speeding to work, like leave.
Speaker 1: Me alone, eighty five miles per hour, that's too fast, that's too fast at five in the morning. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: He's not used to me driving, Like the way I drive to work is obviously different than how I drive it the other time because there's always trying. You can't feed it as much.
Speaker 6: Lena, driving to work is a full panic mode.
Speaker 2: Also get there, and.
Speaker 3: Then when we get to any toll plaza on the bridge, AJ is the type where he slows all the way down.
Speaker 1: Oh, not to twenty five. Nobody does lower.
Speaker 2: Five. So when I did sixty five through that this morning.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, I was laugh at those because it's like, oh, there's speed limit signs everywhere for those gates, and every single person hitting the Bay Bridge in the morning before the traffic starts blows through there at at least sixty.
Speaker 2: Every time I would do something, I look up, right, he's just shaking his Were you scared? Did you think you were gonna die?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: But that cop though it was a cop. Yeah, I was like, well, well, don't ride by you like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I heard this theory, and I don't know if it's true or not. Somebody once told me that like a city cop can't pull you over on a freeway because that's like HP jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: I've never tested out that theory. I'm too scared just in case. But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think there's some truth to that. I think though, if you were going a hundred, you know, one hundred something, then.
Speaker 2: What about eighty four?
Speaker 6: They probably still eighty hypathetic, might want to do all that back just a little bit, but they're probably not going to go down to eighty.
Speaker 2: There's something to that. Told you.
Speaker 3: He's like, we'll test it, then test it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, you're just talking about how it may or may not have been speeding to work this morning. I recall somebody I don't know who or when I heard this, but somebody once told me that you cannot get pulled over on a freeway by like a city cop because that is like reserved for HP, like only they can pull you over on the freeways. The California Highway.
Speaker 3: Patrol so that's kind of what I always thought, although I never like put that theory to the test because I don't want to. I don't want to actually get a ticket, but I did always wonder if it's actually true or not.
Speaker 7: Selena, I hate to break it to you, but whoever rely to you is not your friend. City cops can pull anybody over in the state of California, Song, as are California cops. That means that FBD you on the bridge, you can get you on the highway. Stay safe out there, Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for clearing up.
Speaker 6: I mean, while technically that's true, I think there is some element of what you're saying, though, because it doesn't it very rarely happens. How many times have we all driven across the Bay Bridge and seen SFPD pulling someone over for spece?
Speaker 2: Ever all of zero times I get pulled over. I mean I used to a lot, but never buy a city cop. You know, on like the one on one it was always each pe right.
Speaker 6: I think if you're doing something obviously reckless or endangering other people, yes, any any police officer is going to step in and make sure.
Speaker 8: Well her driving does sound like I'm a.
Speaker 6: Safe speeder, And I like how you said, I've never put this theory to the test except this morning you did when you drove in with your man Aj, who's with us this morning, and he said you were going eighty five past the city.
Speaker 3: Now, no, I didn't go past the cop that's the thing. Like everybody else, I went from eighty five to sixty seven. As soon as you you help.
Speaker 2: You held back.
Speaker 1: Got it? Guys, you didn't put it to the tent.
Speaker 3: Yes, but yeah, my husband Aj is in here with us.
Speaker 13: A good morning JV show, Graham, Selena, Jazz and Cheat. There's Jose from Tracy working in Fremont. Did I hear that AJ's in the studio? So my question is he eligible for the Chuck Will game? And if he is, I'm picking a.
Speaker 2: J No Cho Choku, Chup, Chuck Chuchu.
Speaker 8: He's eligible.
Speaker 2: He's our special guest.
Speaker 6: Now you wonder why Selena invited you to come in on a Friday.
Speaker 2: The only day we had someone to watch.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: A lot of fun happening this morning obviously, and then later on this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Join me you guys, Today is the day.
Speaker 8: I'm so excited I'm gonna be doing a little Painting workshop at the Samonteo County Fair Samitel and there are going to be two small little classes one pm and then another one if you're not able to make it at one two thirty pm. So today Samaiteou County Fair es stage. Meet me there. It's going to be a free class. Supplies and everything will be provided. So get your tickets for the Samato County five figure.
Speaker 2: Hang out with Jess later on our Graham. What do you have?
Speaker 14: All?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 6: So I read an article the other day, you guys, and look, I can't say most of it on these airwaves because we're a family friendly show, yep. But this article was about and it was focusing on the Bay Area and apparently there is a growing industry and a growing demand in need for DJs to work parties of the adult variety freakoffs more or less.
Speaker 1: Yes, what Yeah?
Speaker 6: And they interviewed some of the DJs that have been doing these parties, and look, some of them are well known now amongst that scene, Magic, Matt and Mad.
Speaker 2: Joined the side.
Speaker 1: I didn't see Matt's name mentioned in this article.
Speaker 6: They say there are a lot of these parties happening and there's always a need for a DJ and there's good money in it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Now it was interesting. The article talked a lot about like what, well, what music do you choose for a group of a large group of people that are all, you know, engaging in stuff like that, And you know, they each had their own recommendations, usually with stuff that's not too too fast, but you don't want something super super slow, and you don't want distracting lyrics. They said there was sort of a sweet spot of songs and they listened to some of them.
Speaker 1: I hadn't heard of many of them.
Speaker 6: And they also said that sometimes One of the other questions was, well do you look like are you when you're up there when you're DJing at one of these parties? Are you watching what's happening? And most of them said focus on your laptop, don't, you know, don't but they said it's impossible not to see a lot of what's going down.
Speaker 8: I mean, I mean, don't you need to see the reaction of your How does the DJ know.
Speaker 2: If they're doing a good job or are you supposed to get that?
Speaker 6: Yeah, the buy from the crowd, yeah, the energy from the crowd. Yeah, I guess you know, he said. Sometimes. One of the DJs interviewed in this said, sometimes the equipment is getting your equipment is getting bumped into repeatedly, over and over again.
Speaker 2: I hear a bunch of clapping, but it's not going to use it.
Speaker 1: They're not sharing for you.
Speaker 2: I wanted to ask you, guys.
Speaker 6: Because look, they said, it's a very lucrative it's a very lucrative opportunity. Would you, if the pay was right, would you and you had the DJ skills? Of course, would you DJ an adult party like this?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really, the pay is right. A gig's a Gig's true, A gig is a gig.
Speaker 1: But this is different than your normy. This is different than.
Speaker 6: DJ and you know Benetia high school.
Speaker 2: This is just a little different.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I would at least once, and I don't like it. After that, I'm not I'm not going back.
Speaker 8: But then if they like your work, then they're going to be like, we want her to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, start getting booked over and over flattered. Yeah, thank you. I would do it.
Speaker 1: And everyone's gonna call you like DJ org.
Speaker 2: Queen or something. So you would pass up this offer, this very lucrative offer. I think I would.
Speaker 6: I don't think my wife would want me work in an event like this.
Speaker 2: My husband can, I dj want to be How much.
Speaker 1: Are we talking?
Speaker 2: Everything has a price.
Speaker 6: I feel like at this sort of thing, it's in anything goes situation. My wife's gonna be like, uh uh no, You're not going to this. Nor would I want That's not really my crowd.
Speaker 2: What is your crowd? Not that?
Speaker 1: Not that I think all the baby oil e.
Speaker 8: I would do it for the right amount of money, like if if I can stop working after a few gigs, sure, like.
Speaker 2: A billionaire. I would do it for some money, just one time, just once.
Speaker 6: Do it for the plot the JV show Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 15: Hey guys, you know we've all been witnesses to some incredible beefs over the years, most recently Kendrick Lamar and Drake But twenty twenty five just said hold my beard because we got the great Elon Musk and Taco beef. You know, it's not the beef we wanted, but it's the beef we deserved and I love every minute of it. Who's gonna win this one?
Speaker 2: Graham? Were you just having a field day online? Yesterday? Day Yesterday?
Speaker 1: On Twitter?
Speaker 6: Those two guys going back and forth, and who I mean, we could have seen this breakup coming from ten million miles away, So not surprising at all. It's just it wasn't a matter of win. It was a matter of It wasn't a matter of if. It was a matter of win. And I was the meme yesterday, the guy eating the popcorn. I was that meme yesterday because the back and forth on social media.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, was it good yesterday?
Speaker 2: It was good? All right, let's get the trend in God Day, print day.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So Justin Bieber is crazy jealous of Haley right now. So last week, if you don't know, Big News Elf acquired Haley's road beauty brand for a billion dollars. This is not sitting well with Justin and we've talked a lot about how he is in a financial crisis right now, But aside from that, he is just really jealous of her. He's feeling like her getting this major deal was just a big blow to his ego because according to sources, he's obsessed with being the dominant one in the relationship and now her with all this money. He just doesn't feel like he's like the alpha male that he wants.
Speaker 2: To be, so he's feeling a little resentful.
Speaker 3: According to all these sources, he's jealous that she apparently is a better business person than he is because she's turning into the successful woman. Meanwhile he's making you know, poor deals and can't finish contracts and it was millions of dollars according to the US Sun. This is turning into a major breaking point in their relationship. Plus, he doesn't like sharing the spotlight with her, and that's what's happening as she's gaining more popularity.
Speaker 2: You guys think this is true? Yeah, again it does.
Speaker 6: Bieber has never come across as the most like emotionally mature individual when it comes to things like this, and in a relationship he's displayed behavior.
Speaker 1: Again that what point to this lighting up in tracks?
Speaker 3: I know everything him being a little cry baby over every little thing that doesn't go his way. I have a couple of TV things, Graham, This is right in your wheelhouse because it involves Summer House.
Speaker 2: I love that show. Did you did you watch the season nine reunion.
Speaker 1: Of course I did both parts.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, no, maybe the second part is uh, maybe it aired this week, but I've watched the first part.
Speaker 2: Did you see that page announced she's leaving the show?
Speaker 1: Really no, I haven't seen that all.
Speaker 8: Alert yesterday how spoiler major spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: She thanked everyone for being with her. She was there a long time seven season yep. But she said that, you know, it's just time for this chapter to close. She didn't really give a reason exactly, but that she's enjoyed, you know, the ride, but it's coming to an end.
Speaker 6: The reason is she's making money hand over fist on her podcast and podcast tour.
Speaker 1: I watched this show.
Speaker 6: Look, I love the show, but it makes me so mad that these people on the show are up there basically patting themselves on the back as if they are these big talents now that they have a successful podcast.
Speaker 1: Or she has a podcast tour thing.
Speaker 6: Where they go city to city and it was sold out sixty cities where her and this one other woman that used to be on the show go out on too. I don't even know what they do at the two. I don't know what get they one of almost like Radio City musical. I think I'm telling you they went on on this very successful tour exactly, but they act like they are this big talent when it's the show. The show launched every and gave you everything you have. The reason that you're just falling into a pile of money right now is because of the show. No one exactly would have heard of you without the show, and she doesn't need the show anymore.
Speaker 2: Her star is bigger than that now.
Speaker 6: But I feel like they all act like they're these great business people, are entrepreneurs, have these great ideas, like your thing would have gone nowhere without this show nowhere.
Speaker 3: I have one more quick little trending TV news. Love Island season seven kicked off, and you probably saw these headlines.
Speaker 2: I don't watch the show, CHEETI I know you do. Ulyssa's how you say her name?
Speaker 3: Am You came under fire this week for dropping the N word, not on the show, but on a couple of podcasts.
Speaker 2: I guess, And she has been kicked off the show. I guess.
Speaker 3: They didn't make a huge deal about it, but like in between scenes they just said she has left the villa, and then they just moved on to Breeze right past it.
Speaker 2: But she's off the show now, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 6: So we've been talking a bit this morning about getting pulled over, but there's another thing you might be doing in your car that can get you a ticket. A Bay Area man named Nathaniel Porter he got a one hundred and fifty eight dollars ticket in Santa Clara County for holding his phone in one hand while looking at the Maps app while driving. You know, everybody needs directions, And he got a ticket for using his cell phone while driving. Well, he appealed the ticket and that fine initially reversed on the grounds he was not operating a wireless phone as outlined in the state law. He wasn't like texting, he wasn't calling, scrolling his Instagram or whatever. He was simply using his navigation. Well, unfortunately, the Court of Appeals in the state of California.
Speaker 1: Just ruled against him.
Speaker 6: This is although he was not operating a wireless phone as outlined by state law, but holding and looking at the map and the navigation on your phone is quote active manipulation. So his fine has been reinstated. He does now have to pay his one hundred and fifty eight dollars trafficked to get following this ruling. So if you are one of these people that thinks I'm just using my navigation, I'm not texting, I'm not calling, I'm not scrolling.
Speaker 2: Is that what you do? Graham? Because you your car is like from the eighties.
Speaker 3: You don't have a screen in there, right, so you hold your phone with the maps open.
Speaker 2: But I don't hold it.
Speaker 6: I'll put it down, you know, I'll set it like in the cup holder or whatever.
Speaker 2: But then if lands down at it. Yes, that one's more dangerous, I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I well, yeah, I mean true, but I don't. I I it was under the assumption that you cannot be holding your phone basically at all doing anything, and you were going to get a ticket.
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't have been driving around holding it up with one, can't you.
Speaker 6: I get one of those cool clip things and then clip it to the wind show. Yeah, yes, I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, car mount all right? People still use this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay in.
Speaker 8: This driver one of those for what I have one to put my phone on there just.
Speaker 3: For fun, just to scroll while you drive, to text to scroll. I'm kidding, all right, Thank you, Graham, next the JV Show. It's what the Bleep where you can win a JV show.
Speaker 1: Check Matt the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 15: This is Marcus from Tracy the Boxing Dad, and I just want to wish my son Arnez a.
Speaker 5: Happy fifteenth birthday.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: That's from me, Mommy, Elena, Bluey, Ameliano and Adelena, we love you.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday. They know Blue the Blue. Yeah, Louie, dude, that's huge.
Speaker 6: It's gonna shout out for Blue and your birthday and the JV Show of course, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Yo, yo, yo yo, Good morning, JV's show.
Speaker 6: It's right day depends so out of Brisco.
Speaker 3: I just want to say happy birthday to myself and happy birthday at all.
Speaker 1: The Gemma is out there. Let's represent today. Let's go hot coffee show, right mate, and we won't have a hell of a weekend.
Speaker 17: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's love it happy alright. Well before nine, thanks for having the JV Show on. I'm selinam, I'm just nineteen. It's time to kick off. What the Bleeper? You can win this JV show.
Speaker 3: Chuck Mug is always you just have to be the first person to guest today's wheeped out word when you think you know what it is. Leave your guests on the talkback mic on the un improved iHeartRadio App.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for today's collipt?
Speaker 12: Sure?
Speaker 3: Don't ask me how I know this, but I know for a fact that every woman has a brown.
Speaker 2: True. I thought they came in different colors. Every every woman.
Speaker 6: I've seen, I've seen one that. All right, get your head out of the gutters and people, all right, think about what that bleeped out word can be. And when you got your guests, you're like, what do I do with that guess? I gotta tell the JV show about it? You tell us with the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Let's hope the talkback mic is working this.
Speaker 6: Morning because the program wints it's been a little finicky, so hopefully your talkback goes through. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest. You have to be the first correct ance of the morning to win that JV show. Chubb, that's right, So get your guess.
Speaker 2: My husband is in studio with us. Why did you give me that look? He we looked at me like you're sick. What is wrong with you? But it's a family show.
Speaker 3: The word is always something clean, So leave your clean guesses on the talkbacks.
Speaker 2: We're going to play some of your guesses coming.
Speaker 1: Up next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We are playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You just have to be the first person. A guest today is bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, get to the iHeartRadio app. Leave that guest on the talkback Mike in case you missed today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me how I know this, but I know for a fact that every woman has a brown yep.
Speaker 2: It's true. Thank you, Jess.
Speaker 6: Well you can't get it bleach, right, do you?
Speaker 2: This is the family show. Please keep your guess is clean. Let's run through some talkbacks now and show.
Speaker 14: It's from San Jose.
Speaker 2: I think the bleep dot word is a brown purse. Thanks of good Day.
Speaker 6: That's far and away the most popular I guess this morning. So if you guess brown purse or brown bag, I'll help you out. It's not either, So take your second guess now, Good Morning Jamie Show.
Speaker 1: This is Jessica from my guess for the bleep dot word is belt.
Speaker 2: We all went through that belt era a great day.
Speaker 6: Does she have a woodpecker tacking on the head while it's gonna be tough to leave and talk about woodpecker stuck on your forehead like that, it's not brown belt.
Speaker 2: I never went through a belt era.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 6: My wife went through a major one where she had the motto when in doubt, belt it out.
Speaker 3: Maybe I did, but not like the kind that goes like in your gene loopholes.
Speaker 2: It was the kind that you just wear, oh like if you're very like dresh with the belt in the middle. Yeah, all millennials went through that phase. You can't deny it.
Speaker 1: No, but that's the same. That's what my wife was saying.
Speaker 6: Like you could be wearing like a dress or something and like the look with a belt went in doubt, belt it out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good morning JV Show. I believe the word.
Speaker 18: Is a mole m O l E.
Speaker 1: All right, this is Alex BLO.
Speaker 2: Have a good weekend, take care by mole.
Speaker 1: That's a great guess that is true. Also, right, everyone.
Speaker 2: Got one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so, but not the correct word. Continue to continue, let me start that over. My man was just saying, how do you guys never miss up in studio with us? It happens all the time.
Speaker 2: It never happens.
Speaker 8: Actually just today we're nervous.
Speaker 2: Continue to leave your gusses on the tok back mic on the iHeart afrire gonna play more of your guesses coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are playing what the bleep for.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, and we're gonna send you a brand you probably JV Show Chugmu.
Speaker 2: Maybe slightly, We don't know. Mind have been using chug wheel. Yeah, who knows? This?
Speaker 1: Most like clam chowder that might have been of water.
Speaker 2: If you miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me how I know this, but I know for a fact that every woman has a brown It's true, every single one of us.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses God Morning Show.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 5: I think the bleeped out word is brush.
Speaker 10: I mean they have a brown brush, all right, guys.
Speaker 2: Brown brush.
Speaker 1: Every lady has that brown brush right with the good handle.
Speaker 2: One I don't have that.
Speaker 1: I have on.
Speaker 8: My brushes are peak.
Speaker 2: I have a big one too. Oh cute brush, oh brush.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, my husband is in studio with this morning. Hey, that's a j that's my man's Do you want to take a guest?
Speaker 2: Do you think you know what the bleeped out word is?
Speaker 1: But I was thinking belly button. I don't know why, but I was thinking belly.
Speaker 2: I do not have a brown belly button.
Speaker 3: I will show anyone butt Graham, I do have a brown belly button.
Speaker 6: Just go take a look at it and tell me about show.
Speaker 1: Jest.
Speaker 2: Tell it is my belly button brown. I'll lift the belly button ring. What shadeon brown is? Thank you? Not brown?
Speaker 8: There's some shadows in there, but that's about.
Speaker 19: I think the bleeped out word is bra brown bra Marcella from San Jose, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's a good guess.
Speaker 6: I think every lady has a brown bra, right, or some shade nude or something like that.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Jabe's show, because it's still from Saniandra.
Speaker 2: I think the missing word of teeth.
Speaker 1: Every woman has brown teeth. Everybody's got that one tooth.
Speaker 6: That's just a little bit more, a little bit more brown. I love I had to throw that guess in there. I love that one or another one j Show.
Speaker 2: I was on the say lipstick all have a great one.
Speaker 1: That's not it, that is not.
Speaker 2: We're getting so close.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna hold in on.
Speaker 12: It, right Hey, JV's show.
Speaker 3: This is lista some San Jose and I think the.
Speaker 12: Bleeped out word today is lipliner.
Speaker 7: Hope you guys have a good Friday.
Speaker 3: Thank God, I can't worry none.
Speaker 2: So here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me how I know this, but I know for a fact that every woman has a brown lipliner.
Speaker 2: So, babe, you're a close belly button. Good job, all right.
Speaker 6: I'd love to say that I have a whole bunch of shout outs to give today.
Speaker 1: I don't. That was our only correct answer.
Speaker 2: After that, Yeah, after I said lipstick was closed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there, let's give some shutouts that Jose answer. So she's getting a JV Show chug mug jess.
Speaker 1: Who else are we.
Speaker 2: Showing that.
Speaker 8: Angel from Hayward? And I'm sure a few more rolling in but too slow, too slow, you guys.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you everyone for playing this morning and getting those guesses in We're gonna do it again Monday morning.
Speaker 6: Same time the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Wildney for nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, who do we have on the line?
Speaker 11: Hi? This is Fatima Ezra and Fatima Ezra?
Speaker 2: Can you repeat the other names? Ezra Ezra Reza?
Speaker 17: Got it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, hope you guys are having a good morning, happy Friday. You have the chance right now to win tickets for the Jonas Brothers. All you have to do is get three out of four trivia questions right inside the yup Nope game. Can you do it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, good, there you go. Yes, yes you can. Well, well let's find that out.
Speaker 1: They can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Let's let's see. Here's question number one.
Speaker 3: Mark Zuckerberg originally launched Facebook as a site two connect students to what University Arbor?
Speaker 1: Good old Harvard?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number two?
Speaker 6: What fast food chain uses the slogan.
Speaker 2: We have the meat.
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 2: Not now, I have never been there? Serve there beef mostly yea is it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 2: The meat is?
Speaker 14: RB?
Speaker 2: Yeah? RB slogan here? Question number three.
Speaker 3: The Green Monster is the nickname given to the towering left field wall of what major Major League home ball part. Okay, that was a mess. Let me just let me just give you that question over again.
Speaker 2: Started starting from the top.
Speaker 3: Question number three, The Green Monster is the nickname given to the towering left field wall of what Major League Baseball teams home ballpark?
Speaker 2: What is green and.
Speaker 6: The green Monster? It's huge, the Green Monster. It's the left field wall. It's super toll.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily a team color. Okay, I don't know Puff Puff, No, the Red Sox at Fenway Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Green Monster. Look up a picture.
Speaker 6: It's the tallest left field wall in all of baseball.
Speaker 2: All right. Question number four.
Speaker 6: San Francisco's Telegraph Hill is well known for being home to a bunch of what kind of birds that are not wild?
Speaker 1: They didn't used to be. Someone let them out, now they're there.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 6: The answer there is parrots. You ever been telegraphed in other parts of the city. There's a bunch of green parrots that somebody had released and now they're just out there thriving.
Speaker 2: But I never knew that.
Speaker 6: You've never known San Francisco parents. No, Oh, they're very well known.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen them before, Fatima.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry you did not win the JV show. You have no game. I hate on this. Somehow this is Jess's fault.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure how, but we're gonna blame Jess for this loss.
Speaker 8: What did I do?
Speaker 11: I think the kids have fun, but the kids did want to say hello to Graham though, if that's okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course high kids? Are you guys on your on your way to school? Is it the last day today? Oh no, no.
Speaker 11: They go to Colastoga, so we're our last day is next Thursday.
Speaker 2: Okay, well almost there, guys, have a great day, have a great day. Thanks so much for playing. Don't hang up. I'm gonna put you one hole. Just hang on there, Graham. We got some shout out. We do a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Buckle up first one, Hey, Graham, could you please give a shout out to our dear kuya Aiden have a gnarly sixteenth birthday. That's from Dad, Mom and Adrian. Thanks, and that's from Mam Marine. So yeah, happy birthday hopefully with snarly morning. Graham, can you give a shout out to our daughter Zoe. Way to go on making it through middle school and moving on to high school.
Speaker 1: You're such a bright star in our lives. Keep doing your best, enjoy your summer.
Speaker 6: Congratulations on your eighth grade promotion with all our love Mama, Papa, Sebastian, Riley and Gizmo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can fart hey?
Speaker 6: Can you give a shout out to my two older boys for their graduation. My son Arath is graduating from middle school and my son Johann is graduating from elementary school.
Speaker 1: I'm so super proud of both of them.
Speaker 6: Also want to add congrats on their graduation to Andrea Zinnen and Zinia.
Speaker 1: Love them all from Nancy and Victor.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 6: Oh and by the way, Hayward is the best city ever. But more important the fart hey, Graham, just want to see if you give my daughter Scarlett her morning affirmations today since it's her ninth birthday and I know she would love to hear them from the JV show. You're strong, You're smart, your beautiful, your brave. Happy birthday, scar That's from Dad, Mom, Kayla Daum and easy Guy? Who do you think easy guy is?
Speaker 2: Grandpa?
Speaker 1: Probably right?
Speaker 6: Hey Graham, can you give a shout out to my daughter Lilian. It's her last day of third grade. She hates thee who gives a fart, but I think she secretly loves it.
Speaker 1: Lol.
Speaker 6: Told her that her mama loves her with all her heart. And that's from mom Emily. Yeah, happy birthday, lilih the fart. I hope you love that. Hey Graham, can you please give my daughter Valeria early birthday shout out? She's turning ten on Monday, but we won't be on the road listening. We love her so much, Love mommy, Daddy and little sister Victoria. Yep, happy early birthday, Hey Graham. Will you please congratulate our first born, our baby boy, Kennie Hammers. He's graduating Union High School in Kamas, Washington on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Go cougars.
Speaker 6: Yes, we've been listening to the Jam show since he was just a little dude, I don't know, and we are beyond proud of him and the young man he's become.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. That's from Nicole.
Speaker 2: Yep, a far morning.
Speaker 6: Can you please give my daughter Grace on a happy fourteenth birthday shout out? She just graduated eighth grade last Friday from Saint Philip Nary in Alameda and she's gonna be attending Saint Joseph No Tre Dame High School in Alameda in the fall. We're so proud of her. Can't wait to create many more memories. She starts her next adventure in life. We love you Graycelond, Love mommy, Daddy and little brother Joaquin. Also, Happy last day of sixth grade to my son Joaquin. Love you Papa who gives the program first time. Mamma, slide near your DMS. Just want to see if you give my three beautiful babies Ariana, Mariana and Viviana shout out in the last day of school. I love you Mom and Dad. Love you little ladies. Yeah, po give the carpool mom, slide into your DMS. I want to wish the Saint Agnes carpool kids a happy last day of school. Marco, Carter, Talia, Aubrey, and Presley have a great summer break.
Speaker 2: Go Irish, She says.
Speaker 6: That's from Sarah. Gives a little more here. Hey Graham, could you give my son Christiano a shout out. He's graduating from the fifth grade of Willow Elementary and NAPA today, moving on in middle school. We're so proud of them. We'll listen every day in the way to school. From mom, Dad and little brother Milan.
Speaker 2: We love you fly if I may.
Speaker 6: I know that's a ridiculous amount of shout out, but one more shout out to my own kids, Ford and Quinn on their last day of school today.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you guys.
Speaker 6: When is graduating kindergarten, Ford's moving on to the second grade. You guys have done an awesome job this year about seventy percent of the time.
Speaker 1: I love you guys so much. Have a great last day.
Speaker 2: Who gives the fire?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah?
Speaker 2: More importantly all right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Show, I have a question what is the origin of who gives a part? Because at first, when I was like, you know, finding a radio station, I didn't even want to listen to you guys because you played that stupid thing. It was so annoying and like it is. But then the other day when gram was gone, it kind of seemed like someone was missing. This is brief sound was it?
Speaker 2: Thank you don't like it?
Speaker 6: A little bit of backstory on that one little drop and we played a lot and sorry, we just had a million shoutouts, so you heard it quite a bit there. It was from a video that went viral years ago. JV and I could not stop laughing about It was a passenger and an uber that got kicked out by the uber driver before because he was passing gas in the uber and there was a very tense verbal exchange between him and the driver.
Speaker 1: And that was a little audio clip of it.
Speaker 6: And used to sing a full happy Birthday song on Happy Birthday shout outs and then play that at the very end. But now the volume of shout outs we give we get each morning, we can't say everybody, So we just shortened it just down to.
Speaker 2: The who gives a guards And that's how it came to me.
Speaker 1: There you go, hottest things.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need.
Speaker 16: To know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: So people are trying to figure out who Jane is. Yesterday, prosecutors in the Diddy trial they called on a new witness who's going by Jane Doe. This is clearly another one of Ditty's alleged victims.
Speaker 2: And this woman, like Cassie, says that she had to participate in various freak offs in several cities. People are just so curious as to who this woman is and there's a lot of guessing going on.
Speaker 3: So here's what we know about her. She says that she grew up in California, She went to a junior college. She worked as a model, and met Diddy in twenty twenty in Miami when her friends was actually dating him at the time, but Diddy took interest in her and so they started seeing each other later on down the road in twenty twenty one. So they dated from twenty twenty one up until the time he was arrested. There were, you know, a couple of breaks in between, but she said that Diddy and her baby daddy did not get along. She was an influencer slash content creator, and she recalled the time where Diddy took her on a trip and gave her a ten thousand dollars because he was taking her away from work where she could be making content because she's a single mom and needed the money.
Speaker 2: So who could this be?
Speaker 3: A lot of people's first thought was Karisha pop quiz Graham, who's Karisha?
Speaker 6: Well, everyone knows Karisha from that one you know, that one thing, and then she was in that other thing and that one time she was on that one track with that Yeah.
Speaker 3: With the other one with the other sitting girl. Yeah, that's yeah, that's right, Young Miami. That's what you were going to say, exactly. Yeah, No, it's not her because Young Miami is from Miami.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the other person that this could be.
Speaker 3: And I kind of I'm kind of leaning more towards this. Everybody thinks it's fifty cents baby mom and Daphne Joy. Diddy's relationship with her is said to be the reason why fifty hates this man, and so everything does kind of track so far. Even hours after she took the stand and you know, word got out about what she was saying, fifty posted a picture of him and his son with the caption just WTF.
Speaker 2: Like I think even he thinks that it's her, or maybe he knows. I don't know, that could be.
Speaker 6: I've always wondered why that, Like, you know, fifty cent has such such an act.
Speaker 2: To grind with him. But this is why that would make sense.
Speaker 3: Yes, Also yesterday in the courtroom, the judge threatened to kick Diddy out if he kept on making faces at the jurors. I guess, as Brianna Cassie's friend, who finished up her testimony yesterday morning, but she was back on the stand. She was saying certain things where his attorneys would ask certain questions and he would look at the jurors and kind of like no in agreeance, and so afterwards where the while they were on break, the judge threatened sanctions, including possibly banning Diddy from the courtroom if that behavior continued.
Speaker 8: That is intimidating. Yes, yeah, it is looking at you.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that would be so creepy, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 6: The future has officially arrived. Flying cars are here. That's always been the benchmark. When will we be driving flying cars? And that's how you know we're at the future. We talked about and posted a video of this Bay Area company, A LEFT and their flying car, what they're calling the first true flying car in history. You guys, remember when we Selene, I think it was you that brought this to the show. Remember the car just takes off and glides over traffic. That's the one. It's an all electric road legal passenger car. It has vertical takeoff and landing capabilities, has a driving range of two hundred miles, a flight range of one hundred and ten miles, and the orders for it. You guys, they are rolling in a left said it has received more than three thousand, four hundred pre orders.
Speaker 2: Whoa, which if those all lie? Is this thing going up a field.
Speaker 1: That I don't know?
Speaker 6: Do you have to have a pilot's license because I don't need a bunch of people scrolling their Instagram, you know, just bobbing and weaving through the skies and then trying to land on the.
Speaker 3: Lawrence Express right neervers, imagine one running out of gas and it just falls.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: But oppen, it's all electric but running out back whatever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: True, but at least there's no curbs you can hit up in the sky, so that's kind of a plus.
Speaker 2: Is there going to be sky cops?
Speaker 6: There has to be, right, and they'll be, of course on hoverboards, just scooting through the sky issuing tickets. Weird, right, anyways, to get in the pre order line, if you guys are listening to this and you're like, I do want a flying car, which I think we all do, it cost one hundred and fifty bucks to get in, just like the general queue for that. If you want to sign up for the priority line, though, that cost is fifteen hundred dollars that I guess. You know it's going to help you get yours faster than your neighbor. The only issue right now is that car is going to retail for right around three hundred thousand dollars. So if you want a flying car and to be part of the future, which is gonna be awesome and super fun, you need about three hundred g's. Although the owners of this company, they say that as production really ramps up, because right now they're going to have to make most of the parts and things in house, but once they have full scale production, they foresee that this car will be right around the same price as a Toyota Corolla or Ford Focus. Can you imagine that you get a flying car that's like, hmm, I could have a.
Speaker 1: Toyota Corolla, great granny car. Sorry Corolla drivers, I'm kidding.
Speaker 6: But or I could have this one that has vertical takeoff capabilities.
Speaker 2: I'll take the one with the carry Although I thought it was really cool, I'm like not ready for this me either.
Speaker 8: And then eventually there will be driver list flying cars.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and that will be next level. I'm not here for this.
Speaker 6: You imagine that I just get out of work here and I just go straight to sleep and the car just.
Speaker 2: Flies me over the bay back to n Africa. I'd be legendary. You're right, all right? Well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just something really exciting it going on today.
Speaker 8: Yes, please join me at the Sametale County Fair. And today I'll be there at one pm, one to four. We're gonna have two many painting classes, so show up. We'll have supplies for you. It's a free class. You just have to get into the fair, So go to Samato Countyfair dot com to get those tickets.
Speaker 2: Is it like a sip and paint minus the sip?
Speaker 8: Right, but you can be sipping on some fair lemonade when I sneak in my own sip. Just don't tell anyone.
Speaker 6: Okay, the secret They sell beers aid the Santa Mateo County Fair.
Speaker 2: Don't they don't want that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Walk over with a cold one. That sounds good, that sounds like it.
Speaker 2: I want a cold one. I want to bring my box of wine.
Speaker 8: Okay, then you do use Slena, but you gotta get yourself a fair lemonade or something like that. But regardless, it's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 2: You know what you gotta do is get your tickets.
Speaker 3: First of all, get those tickets to the Samiteo County Fair.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: So you know how everyone is slowly just getting like more and more hunched over. We're getting technic from constantly looking down on our phone. My man has it no offense. Had to go to a chiropractice. He was in so much pain and he's actually here this morning.
Speaker 2: High.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, but it's the thing.
Speaker 3: You're looking down at your laptop all day. You're looking down at your phone like for hours. I mean, jess, what was your screen time?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hours a day on TikTok. So it's a thing.
Speaker 3: So here is what gen z is doing to combat okay, tech nek. They're doing tummy time like babies to god, Oh my god, why did you guys a couple hours a day instead of sitting up looking down? Maybe some tummy time that way, if you are on your phone, you're like laying on your tummy, but your head is the opposite direction.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's up.
Speaker 6: Can you just imagine my wife coming in, Gramm, it's time for your tummy time. You need to be doing your did you do your tummy time today? Like, okay, hang on, let me stop what I'm doing. But it hang down on a mat on my living room floor, doesn't it make sense?
Speaker 8: It does make sense. I mean I lay down like that on my bed sometimes, so I guess I am doing tummy time, just not on the floor, or I don't know if on the floor is.
Speaker 3: We can't even get tell me time matts just like babies. They have those like water ones that you can get on Amazon. I don't know if they're making big enough for adults, but wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 2: And then it has like the little fishies that swim and like distracted like little things that dangle and like rattle. Yeah, that'd be super cute.
Speaker 6: And then I could am I able to get a bottle of milk while I do this too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, look, you got to be doing something, and it's it is not easy to remind yourself all the time to be sitting up straight, you know, pull your shoulders back, try not to be hunched over.
Speaker 1: We're all doing it.
Speaker 6: You're listening right now in your car and your past right now, the forehead was almost on the desk right now, Like, sit up straight. Everybody's doing it driving right now. Your posture in your car, everybody not good to sit up straight, pull your shoulders on your neck back and sit up straight.
Speaker 1: But you need to remind you.
Speaker 6: You have to have something to remind yourself of that almost constantly throughout the day, because yes, we all are all looking at our phones or devices or whatever, and your head naturally tilts forward, and it's just not a good love.
Speaker 2: Now when you.
Speaker 6: Don't the posture, you just don't look confident, You don't look you.
Speaker 3: See those illustrations of what humans are going to look like in like one hundred years.
Speaker 2: It's not cute.
Speaker 6: It took us so much, Sue, it took us hundreds of thousands years to be standing upright. People, don't blow it. And then we start going the other direction. When you see that chart, you're like, man, we work this way and we're going to be just hunched over. Yeah pretty soon.
Speaker 8: Well maybe by then it'll be like the new hit thing, you know, like having a hunch thing.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean we are headed that direction rapidly.
Speaker 2: No human body is not don't get your tummy time.
Speaker 6: Okay, everybody do fifteen What do you need about fifteen twenty minutes a tummy time?
Speaker 3: I would say more than that. Considering we spend ten hours a day scrolling, I'd say at least a couple hours of that.
Speaker 1: I almost feel like me.
Speaker 6: You either that or you need to like lay on your bed with your head hanging off the edge to like really send your neck the other direction and maybe scroll like that like you're almost upside down. Help your next stretch out the other direction.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like you can only do that for so long before you start feeling like much too much blood goes to your head.
Speaker 6: I'd rather do that than tummy time time. Buddies come over to the house for beers.
Speaker 1: You got to finish time tummy time right now?
Speaker 2: No, all right, Graham, what else you have here? Did you guys see this?
Speaker 6: Michelle Obama's just made some comments about it this week, but she says her daughters are gonna drop the Obama last name. They want to make a name for themselves in their own lives and their own careers, and they don't want everyone to just be like, oh, you're Obama, You're you know Brock and Michelle's daughter, so they're dropping their last names and using like their middle names as their last names. Would you guys be offended if your kids wanted to drop your last name.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would.
Speaker 3: I guess it makes sense in Hollywood, and in their case, they want to separate themselves, you know, because the Obama name carries so much weight.
Speaker 2: I would be very offended for my kids. Didn't if they wanted to change.
Speaker 3: Your last name, because I work so hard to have the same same last name as them.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: Also, what did they change it to?
Speaker 6: Well, so they use their middle La. Malia used Anne as her last name, so now her name. If you see her, I guess she does some work in film and stuff like that. And she's worked as a producer and a director and some stuff. So Malia Anne was the was what you're going to see in the credits, not Malia Obama.
Speaker 3: I look, I respect it if it was me. No, I'm keeping the last name to get me as far as I can.
Speaker 2: Same definitely opened doors. Why would you just throw that? You know people would kill to be in your position.
Speaker 6: But I guess I also understand it too, because if you really do want to make it for yourself. I understand in their perspective as a parent, you would be like, you want to get rid of the greatest last name of all time, Herbert. You want to drop the name Herbert Besmirts, the great family family lineage of the name Herbert.
Speaker 1: I would totally get it. I have the worst last name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do, I get it. We're all on the same page here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone Wild for nine.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who is this Amy? And Marla the Wonder Dog? Me and Mala the Wonder Dog?
Speaker 1: And are we talking to Marlow the Wonder Dog right now?
Speaker 2: Amy? Good question?
Speaker 8: This is Amy.
Speaker 2: Marlow doesn't really talk.
Speaker 16: You guys are collar twenty.
Speaker 8: That means two things. You're gonna play our chug will game with us, but also you just got hooked up with.
Speaker 2: Tickets for Lil Wes.
Speaker 8: He's gonna be ampathy.
Speaker 2: I'm so anxious for you, guys. I'm nervous. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: That means that you're gonna fail this game, right yeah, Okay, if you do really bad, we'll we'll give you low Wayne tickets.
Speaker 2: How about that you already won them.
Speaker 3: I'm just starting to make a risk because the anxiety over here. All right, so Amy and Marlow the Wonder Dog at Tapia Loawaye tickets. We're gonna be hooking you up with the JB Show Chug Mug for playing our chug Wheel game. Here's how it works. We sent Jess out to the streets. She asked a random person eight questions. So we're gonna go through each question one by one. We're gonna stop down and if you can guess what that person on the street said correctly.
Speaker 2: You get a point. You get to four points, you win the game.
Speaker 3: We lose, meaning one of us is gonna have to draw name that person will be spinning the chug wheel and chug in Graham.
Speaker 2: What is on the chug Wheel this week?
Speaker 6: All right, on this morning is chug Wheel. And by the way, next week Chug Wheel overhaul week. We're gonna there's gonna be some new featured items. But on today's wheel, we've got peanut sauce, gravy bean sprout, water, ooju sauce, sour kraut juice, the soup du jure, which is the soup of the day. Today it's a hearty chicken noodle, that sounds pretty good. Okay, that sounds a shit, chef recommends. And then we have a dealer's choice space on the wheel. You land on that one. You get to pick whichever thing you'd like.
Speaker 3: To try, and also something you this week. My husband aj is in studio with us this morning. Yeah, he's got a mouthful of burrito. But we've added his name. He's officially thanks if Amy and Marla the Wonder Dog you win this and we have the drawn names.
Speaker 2: My husband's name is in there.
Speaker 20: Who just talked to that's the wrong the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm Marine. I live in the mission in San Francisco. All right, let's get to question number one.
Speaker 8: Do you like subtitles on or off when you watch TV or movies?
Speaker 2: Amy? What do you think? She said?
Speaker 5: I would say, oh, they always distract.
Speaker 2: Me on she says on one. Incorrect.
Speaker 1: There. Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Tender is testing out a height filter.
Speaker 8: Do you think that's fair or foul?
Speaker 1: Amy?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Irene said fair foul and a height filter?
Speaker 2: I'd say that foul foul one there? All right?
Speaker 8: Next question, can you name one current player on the San Francisco Giants roster?
Speaker 2: Do you think she could do it? Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 5: I think yes, not at all.
Speaker 2: Not one single player.
Speaker 8: I love that Amy is also rooting for her.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jess.
Speaker 2: Can you name one single.
Speaker 6: Player on the yes, chap Man, Okay, matchup and there you go she did.
Speaker 8: Next question, what kind of person are you? A million browser tabs open that stay open or do you close them when you're done?
Speaker 6: Oh, this is a great question, Amy, What do you think? Irene said? And just for the record, my wife is one of those people that has one million tabs. I don't know how you guys live like that. The anxiety would kill me.
Speaker 2: But what do you think she is?
Speaker 4: Only like I only like one on? So I would say maybe she likes them all on.
Speaker 1: Open, keeps them all open, to keep them open? Two points incorrect?
Speaker 2: All right, question, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: What nickname do you most often use for San Francisco?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Irene said, Amy, Oh, the city, sef I would have said the city too.
Speaker 8: I would have said some friend.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not for me, not for me, for her. We're asking what you called?
Speaker 1: You call San Francisco frisky?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now I see the city good, I see the city.
Speaker 8: Okay, next question, do you believe psychics are real?
Speaker 2: What do you think? She said, she likes them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're real.
Speaker 2: No, wait, we might Actually.
Speaker 1: This happened to us the other day and it didn't work out.
Speaker 6: But currently, Amy, you have four incorrect, meaning you got to get the next two questions correct to win the game.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next question.
Speaker 8: Do you have the iHeartRadio app downloaded to your phone?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Irene said, Amy?
Speaker 2: I think she does. I do.
Speaker 6: You're the one that just started taking a victory lap.
Speaker 2: Selena eugen the question, Amy, we are counting on you. All right, here's the last question.
Speaker 8: What type of car tells you that person doesn't know how to drive?
Speaker 2: What do you think? She said, I Prius, Toyota Camri You guys, go y, that's Friday.
Speaker 6: Correct answer. There was Prius or Tesla, but she went.
Speaker 2: Off there and said she said Toyota Camri.
Speaker 1: Any thoughts on Toyda camera drivers being the worst?
Speaker 2: I think they drive slow because they're mostly old older.
Speaker 1: What the camera drivers catching stres from this morning?
Speaker 2: Okay? What would your answer have been, Jess?
Speaker 8: Probably Honda because that's what I drive.
Speaker 1: Okay, the drivers.
Speaker 3: M thank you so much for being on. You got your little Wayne tickets, were sending you a.
Speaker 2: Good weekend?
Speaker 16: All right, Can you guys sign my chudmuld please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I just remember. All right, Amy, hang on, we can grab some info from you. Should we have my man day spin and chug anyway day? Oh my god, I'm glad you're.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 6: You know, just like an initiation ritual, all you.
Speaker 2: Can see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it depends on what's on there.
Speaker 6: Fuck, we're spinning next the JV Show on Wild ninety Good.
Speaker 10: Morning JVS Show.
Speaker 12: It's Friday and I am working a half day and taking the other half of them and took day because my fiance and our friends are driving to Montana and Wyoming to go to Yellowstone. So hyped, but yeah, I hope you guys have a great day. It's so great to hear AJ's voice on the air. Can't wait for the chug wheel. This is a mirror from Utah. Love you guys, bye all.
Speaker 1: From a little earlier.
Speaker 6: Obviously, we just played the chug wheel and luckily none of us had to chug. But yes, Selena's man Aj in studio with this morning. He even bought me a breakfast breed. We didn't have to chug, and I got breakfast Britos Friday.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had this great idea, like we should make aj chug anyways, but we're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh nice. Another thing we were talking about a little bit earlier is tech neck, because apparently in gen Z they figured out a way to fight against the tech neck that everybody is getting from constantly for hours at a time, looking down at their phones and the laptops, you know, all throughout the workday.
Speaker 3: We found out that people are doing tummy time. Yeah, just just like just like babies. So they're on their tummies and they have their heads you know.
Speaker 14: My god.
Speaker 2: The other direction morn show.
Speaker 20: This is from Santose the whole Temmy Time. I actually have glasses. They're called horizontal lazy glasses. Got them from Amazon. I lay down and playing my switch, I look at my phone, text messages, watch videos. They're comfortable and not that expensive. I love you guys, Happy Friday. So are these?
Speaker 2: I need these?
Speaker 8: These are the ones.
Speaker 3: I have the little mirror right, so you're looking one direction, but you're really seeing.
Speaker 8: You forward what you're seeing down. I need those.
Speaker 2: Give me the creeps.
Speaker 6: Oh she lays down and I see, yeah, but your dentist is standing up. I see the picture of one of these somebody wearing these horizontal lazy glasses and this woman is laying flat on her back. But then yeah, at her waist, she's holding the magazine up and she's able to read it perfectly while lay.
Speaker 2: That is weird.
Speaker 8: Weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I like the tummy time better.
Speaker 3: No, you don't a j I'm gonna put you down for some tummy time later today.
Speaker 17: Okay, he's actually been having he's actually been having neck pain from like the tech nag.
Speaker 8: I know that.
Speaker 2: Anybody's said, I'm tossing him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what happens is ning closed doors.
Speaker 2: You guys do lucky you.
Speaker 19: Good morning JV Show. This is Annabel and Nevado. Back to the tech neck thing. Just be aware because I'm currently going to the chiropractor to fix my neck because i have this syndrome called debarkment syndrome which I'm basically dizzy all day long from nerve damage to my neck. Not only for my phone, but I've been doing nails for seven or eight years now, but it's all the nerve damage from looking down all day long. So you guys need to be careful with that tech nex stuff. It's serious.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's a nail tech.
Speaker 6: Everything about those people, they're looking down at your nails this whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get the heart horizontal getting my nails and she's looking straight at me, but really looking down by her her face is directed at me.
Speaker 2: That's creepy.
Speaker 10: Dang.
Speaker 8: It is a real problem, though.
Speaker 2: No, I know, tell you do your tell me time people.
Speaker 6: Everyone's fifteen minutes. Start at fifteen minutes. Work your way up to thirty minutes. What I did with my kids, they hated it, and they were babies. They hated to me time.
Speaker 2: Great, what do you have here?
Speaker 6: This is bad news. I have some bad news for you nap takers. And I'm looking write at you Selena, and write at you Jess, because I know you guys are the JV shows number one ranked and number two ranked nap takers.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pause right there. Yeah, babe, be honest. Do I take a lot of naps?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay is taking a nap? Okay, thank you, But you're leaving cheety out of this. And she's the nap queen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, three hour naps, all right, let me add let me cheating into the mix.
Speaker 6: This is bad news because according to a new study that was posted in the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Speaker 1: You know, I subscribe to that magazine.
Speaker 6: Great articles, by the way, fabulous all about mattresses. Anyways, people, they found that people who are taking naps during the daytime.
Speaker 1: It's not good. You actually have a greater risk of an earth early death.
Speaker 6: And this kind of goes It flies in the face of previous research that said napping can be really good for you, particularly power naps. That was always the thing, you don't want to sleep too long, which I know is something that you ladies do not say.
Speaker 2: You can't control that.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a thing called an alarm you don't especially for a nap. So it found that people that take long daytime naps, or particularly between the hours of eleven am and three pm. This study tracked thousands of people, and the people that had these napping patterns where they were taking long naps during those hours in the middle of the day, they had a higher likelihood of premature death. And they accounted for all sorts of health and lifestyle factors, so they could rule all those things out and they said more more like, more research is needed. But this was a very shocking correlation.
Speaker 2: Between the hours of eleven and three. Yep, those are like prime.
Speaker 1: Is this just for adults? This was for adults, very older adults.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, well you got some time, but you've been Warren.
Speaker 8: Also, by the time you're an older adult, isn't it just more likely that you are gonna pass?
Speaker 2: And God no, but I'm.
Speaker 8: Saying, hold on, I'm saying the time goes on.
Speaker 2: And what would you consider an older adult? Obviously, yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: One hundred year old listeners are upseted you. They don't know how to leave a talk about Actually.
Speaker 2: I can't hear you either. I think you're good.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena Graham, I'm Jasnt.
Speaker 1: Good morning, JAV Show.
Speaker 2: I wanted to give a shout out to my daughter Kylie.
Speaker 6: She's turning eleven today.
Speaker 2: It's been a long journey, but here we are. Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a great point, Selena Graham, Jeff and Cheaty, it's your buggy, Ham and Hank. I'm checking in from Hayward this morning. This is such enough that I've been invited to see the Nationals. Another Modesta nuts game is to be held on Drive twelfth, when they take on the Stata Ports at the John Thumerfield in Midesto. First pitch cited for six and I'll talk to you of Someboddy's pieced.
Speaker 6: Oh that's exciting, very exciting news our buddy Hammer and Hank there. He sung the national anthem just about a week ago at a Modesta Nutsdale and we played the audio of it.
Speaker 1: He did a fantastic job.
Speaker 6: But I just have one, just one what question, because like he's getting rebooked already, and again that's credit to him and his amazing singing capabilities. But like, is the list of people that are signed up or in the running to sing the national anthem out of Modesta nuts game not that big because he's already making an encore performance this season?
Speaker 1: Or do you think it's just like they're like, oh my god, we need more.
Speaker 3: I think just by overwhelming demands, they're just crying back. Let's everyone else who's on the list, Let's just cut them. I'll bring you a little lower on the list. Let's bring hanky back.
Speaker 2: By the way, will we be bringing him back on this show the day off to get his vocals warmed up again?
Speaker 6: Of course, I mean high credit the JV Show for getting ready for that performance, so you wouldn't have nailed it without it.
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 6: The hottest.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories.
Speaker 3: Happening today in Graham, I know you haven't watched White Lotus, but Jess and Cheety, did you guys watch this last season?
Speaker 2: Yes? White Lotus? No, No, you didn't know. I am still on season one, Oh my god. But I also I obviously.
Speaker 3: Follow like what's happening online in the blogs and what's going on with the stars, and we talk a lot about We talk a lot in the show about Walton Goggins and Amy Lewwood, who are both in season three of The White Lotus and Jess, were they like a couple on They.
Speaker 8: Are a couple, yes, and he's much older than her. On the show.
Speaker 3: We are learning this morning that there was a love scene in there that got deleted. It didn't make the final cut, and now fans are like begging for a director's cut, begging on that episode to this scene out. Oh god, how do you feel about a love scene with Walton Gowkins and Amy's and.
Speaker 6: Would not my first choice, But I'll take a look at the director's cut. You gotta get all the different angles. Yeah, so if they left out anything, any bloopers.
Speaker 3: Rob jay Z placed a million dollar bet on the NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: So who are we going for in the finals?
Speaker 6: By the way, I don't know, Like you know, I always root for kind of like the underdog team, which I guess in this case would be the Pacers. Okay, so he came in as a favorite, but they're both small market teams, and in the NBA, I'll take any small market team winning because usually the NBA fixes it so that doesn't happen.
Speaker 2: But I honestly just don't care. Most people don't on.
Speaker 1: The lowest rated NBA Barns of all time.
Speaker 3: So we are learning that jay Z placed a million dollar bet for his bet that Thunder has to win in five games so they can't lose more than once in the series. If jay wins, he will profit two point three million plus the one million he put down for a grand total of three point three million dollars he.
Speaker 6: Bet the thunder and five. He's well, he's stressing because they lost last night. So there's their one loss. Now they have to, gentlemen, sweep from here on out and win the next four in row. I don't see that happening. Pacers look like they're playing with the most momentum coming into this series.
Speaker 1: So it's going to be a fight.
Speaker 2: Even if Jay loses this bet, he doesn't, he wouldn't even notice. He's worth two point five billion.
Speaker 1: That's like the rest of us legitimately betting five dollars on this I.
Speaker 2: Know mill or something. Now we're talking, thank you. How come no celebs do that?
Speaker 1: Well, you'd have to find a casino that wanted to take that bet.
Speaker 6: Someone would be scared that they'd have to pay then pay out three hundred million dollars bankrupt.
Speaker 1: That's effecting our bottom line.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 6: We're learning some more details about a massive fire that broke out early this morning in the Inner Richmond here in San Francisco. This was on Fifth Avenue between Balbo and Anza. The San Francisco Fire Department says that five three story multi residential buildings all went up in flames. Three of them suffered major damage and looks like probably completely destroyed. There were one hundred and forty four firefighters that responded to the scene to battle this fire. They still don't know what the cause was. Thirty people had to be evacuated. Luckily, there were no human injuries aside from one firefighter he twisted his ankle getting out of the truck or something.
Speaker 1: But we learned you guys, I'm gonna get the sad music here. There was one fatality.
Speaker 2: Somebody's cat can't I checked, it's.
Speaker 1: It's no longer with us.
Speaker 6: So no human injuries or fatalities, luckily, because again this was a massive, massive fire.
Speaker 2: But one cat did die.
Speaker 1: I can only assume it was Mittens and Boots.
Speaker 6: Your great minds, thinking like Jess, if you'd like to say a couple kind words about Mitten Boots as a cat momb His name is mitten Boots, Mint and.
Speaker 2: Thrown as many boot references as you can.
Speaker 1: Please, a couple of mint and make it rhyme.
Speaker 2: Everything rhymes with boots. Come on, suits, shoots, loots, coots, dues.
Speaker 1: This is easy, This is easy, guys.
Speaker 8: Wait you just gave it a tie, a little minten boots.
Speaker 2: I hope you're with your minten suits in.
Speaker 1: Come on, you got it.
Speaker 2: Drinking your juice out, chasing newts. What is new new?
Speaker 1: It's like a little salmon and.
Speaker 2: It's not under the little moon?
Speaker 14: Does that? No?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, say that suits.
Speaker 8: That getting to another rhyme for another word.
Speaker 2: But you guys, that's so sad. Does that rhyme? No, it's just not r Come on.
Speaker 6: Anyways, ripcha that cume We're in all seriousness that we're very sad for the family that lost their pet.
Speaker 1: Yes, the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: So all week we've been.
Speaker 3: Asking you to leave your talkbacks for your chance to want a four pack of tickets to check out the Giants take on the Cleveland Guardians the seventeenth here at Oracle Park.
Speaker 2: Here is the winning talkback.
Speaker 18: Hi, my name is Nicholas Davidson and I am actually from Ohio and I met my wife down in San Diego when I was in the military, and I'd love to take my wife and my two kids to the Giant and Guardians game. That would be a dream to go to Oracle Park to watch both teams who I actually like, thank.
Speaker 8: You, yes, congratulations, congrats, and you gotta get your City Connect jersey to go along with this a little bit about the San Francisco Giants City Connect jerseys. They honor San Francisco's music scene, particularly the psychedelic era, and the city's on her culture spirit. There are some key details for you to notice on the jersey, the unique giant script inspired by concert posters. They are just so cool looking, you guys. They have some wavy lines that represent like the vinyl groove.
Speaker 2: They look really really good.
Speaker 8: Every Tuesday they wear these. So you're gonna be right there on June seventeenth at Oracle Park and it's gonna be so so fun.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: Is something we do every Friday since Cheaty is back in studio with us Cheaty's tweets, she tweets a lot, so Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading Crashing parties is my new hobby parties? Well, I crashed your party, are you?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's right my nephew's birthday party.
Speaker 6: Cheaty was city awkwardly in the corner of the whole time, just like yeah, Everyone's like, who's that don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: It's just cheaty.
Speaker 9: And then last week I went and crashed Selena's daughter's birthday party uninvited.
Speaker 2: I did invite her, But is it weird that you just go to like people's kids birthday party?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you feel weird about that? Like a little creepy?
Speaker 6: I mean no, okay, I'm just asking do you feel like you should be making balloon animals or juggling or something?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't know any party tricks. No, I don't. Okay, not not yet.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you one quick question? And cheat is invited to the party?
Speaker 8: Is Lena?
Speaker 6: I don't remember receiving my invite to the me either. Wow, Jess, you didn't get an invite either.
Speaker 2: Gram I knew you were busy that day. I just know your schedule.
Speaker 1: Busy that day. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Just fell down the stairs? Where did you?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong? Were you all like mangled up at bottom? You're like, let me pull up my phone and sweet? This Literally after I got up, was like, betweet this do you have carpet? It's their carpet?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I heard my toe because it still kind of hurts right now.
Speaker 1: This is ouch and this is on the way down.
Speaker 2: You're going down the stairs and indoor cameras by chance? No I didn't.
Speaker 8: Yes, How often would you say this happens?
Speaker 2: Not often? Has it ever happened before?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 2: I fell up up the stairs? How the heck do you fall upstairs?
Speaker 1: No, We've all done that.
Speaker 6: You catch a toe right on one of the treads in the stairs, and then you usually catch yourself though it's easy to catch yourself, but you look stupid it happens.
Speaker 1: You look like an idiot.
Speaker 6: Obsessed with Love Island makes me want to go on there, lmao.
Speaker 2: I have never seen Levi Island. Explain the premise of the show, please.
Speaker 9: SOE's like a reality show that there's cameras twenty four seven, and then there's like a group of men and women who like they date each other. They try to figure out who they like, but then they throw some like bombshells, which is new people, and then they try to take.
Speaker 2: Their man or their woman. It's just really messy, but it's great TV. And you want to go on this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If the casting director reached out to you and said, cheaty, we'd love to have you on the show, you would sign up.
Speaker 9: I would, but I think I'm a little too old for that show. Now what I think the oldest is like twenty seven. I think that's the twenty seven and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so are you re birthday coming up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everyone Chet's birthdays on the twenty ninth of this month, Sunday, so nobody will.
Speaker 6: Are you guys going to handle getting the cupcakes and all the stuff so I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: D Monday, We're celebrate on that Friday day. Yeah, I have to do something. The chug will bring in some birthday cakes. I'm actually gonna be out of town that day. Oh, she's busy.
Speaker 5: That day.
Speaker 1: Can must be nice.
Speaker 6: God has favorites, and I'm definitely not one of them.
Speaker 2: Oh why would you say that? Right Saturdayay, it was just a day. I can't remember what how by everything? What happened?
Speaker 1: You're not one of God's favorite?
Speaker 2: Great the day you fell down the stairs? Yeah, I think you know what it might have been. I don't get you down, like, Okay, today is not my day.
Speaker 3: You treating like a maid at home, cousin eats all your food and you fall down the stairs to step in dog doo dooo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the house. Then you have to clean it up.
Speaker 1: Tracked it all through the carpet, just mushed it in there.
Speaker 2: And then she.
Speaker 1: That is rough. Sorry, cheety, Okay, we can't really help you. I don't Does anyone have any way to help her?
Speaker 6: Anybody got any connections with sky Daddy, Jess, Slenna, you guys, I'll put.
Speaker 2: In a word.
Speaker 1: I'll put it Awaydaddy think.
Speaker 2: About her in my prayers. Appreciate show.
Speaker 14: This is Maria and Sophia from Fairfield. I just want to give her a shout out on her last day of third grade. Congratulations. Also, I want to wish every student going on summer break to enjoy their summer and to continue listening to the JV Show on the iHeartRadio Appay app to the show once again. Everyone, enjoy your summer break.
Speaker 2: Bye bye, great one.
Speaker 3: Enjoy summer, but don't leave us out of your summer plans. Look, we would love for you to still wake up at six am on the Dot every day during summer. But if you're not going to yeah, at least adas is a pre set on the.
Speaker 2: Iron app have the podcast show every day. It's right there.
Speaker 19: Hi.
Speaker 1: This is Rosa from sun Day is Adam.
Speaker 15: This is.
Speaker 10: And we want to congratulate Xavier for promoting you from fifth grade going down.
Speaker 6: Two sixth grade?
Speaker 14: Who Tigers?
Speaker 12: And we also want to congratulate Jazz from promoting from girlfriend TOFFI.
Speaker 10: Say where.
Speaker 2: Everybody?
Speaker 6: Congratulations, Thanks everyone, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Yesterday was the one week anniversary I've seen Kendrick Lamar Oracle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just like iconic.
Speaker 3: Now I drive by Oracle. I just don't even look at it the same. It's like a whole different meaning.
Speaker 2: Going through withdrawals. Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll sing some to you later.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want that either.
Speaker 1: I sounded just like Sissa.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't.
Speaker 3: It is nine the Bay is number one hit music station. Where the JV Show. I'm Selena Graham.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jess just ran out of Oh it's her bathroom time, I think it is.
Speaker 6: Let me. Oh my phone's buzzing. Yeah, she just texted me this South. Oh no, this sounds bad, she said. Her stomach feels like someone accidentally pulled the pin out of a grenade and then dropped it into a pile of rotting onions.
Speaker 2: So thoughts and.
Speaker 1: Prayers are with her. Start to the weekend prayer, yes.
Speaker 2: Please do all right, something really cool is going on this weekend. All right, listen up, Bay area.
Speaker 1: We need everybody's help on this.
Speaker 6: And this is actually really cool and a great way for you to volunteer and give back to your local community, particularly people that live in the Oakland area, because they are looking for volunteers to come out and help build one hundred beds for kids in need in the Oakland area. They say, too many kids are sleeping on the floor. They need a proper bed.
Speaker 2: This is really cool.
Speaker 6: It's a clab by sleeping Heavenly Peace and the Silicon Valley Sigmas. So today and tomorrow they are looking for volunteers. Write this down today and tomorrow again. It's you don't need to know how to use power tools or run a circular saw or anything like that. They're gonna have everything set up for you. You need no building construction experience at all. They just need people. So come volunteer again today and tomorrow. Want they're gonna build one hundred beds for kids in Oakland.
Speaker 2: People sign up to help deliver the beds.
Speaker 1: And donate as well. Anyway you want to get involved.
Speaker 6: But how good would it feel to actually give back and show up and volunteer and do something great for the community. So check out Wild then you Fronin's Facebook page. The information is going to be there. I'm going to make sure we have the link up at you AV Morning Show on Instagram here in just a minute if you want to do that, or you can visit shpbeds dot org.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.