Speaker 1: So my lawsuit against Attorney General Toblanche over the Epstein files is just one part of a bigger movement to achieve transparency and truth when it comes to the greatest cover up that is happening in real time in American history. And part of that movement and part of that progress relies upon Congress doing its job on oversight to expose people that are actively conspiring to hide very important people's involvement in these Epstein files. And they're also trying to make sure that we don't get the unredacted documents. That's why the role of Congress from Robert Garcia as the Chair of House Oversight, That's why having a majority by Democrats in Congress through winning those races in November become so critically important. Congress from Robert Garcia is fighting so hard on so many different fronts, not just the Epstein files. But he has made it explicitly clear that once Democrats regain the majority and he becomes the Chair of House Oversight, all bets are off when it comes to trying to reel in House Oversights investigation into the Epstein files. He talks about public hearings, he talks about using subpoenas versus this BS transcribed interview thing where nobody's under oath, they're not videotaped, and they're not public. This is the type of transparency that we deserve and we demand from our members of Congress. Congressman Garcia joins me to be able to talk about why James Comer, the current chairff House Oversight Republican, why his claim that the investigation by House Oversight into the Epstein files getting wrapped up by Christmas of this year, why that's a pipe dream, and why he thinks Malania Trump is recipient number one of a subpoena from House Oversight once he becomes the chipper. Joining me now is somebody that I have always said and continues to be one of the greatest fighters for transparency, especially in Washington, d C. Congressman Robert Garcia, Congressman, it's good.
Speaker 2: To see you.
Speaker 3: Always good to see you, Katie.
Speaker 1: So you know, I just came out of a big hearing yesterday on my lawsuit against oh I was about to call him acting, but I guess he's not.
Speaker 2: He crossed that threshold.
Speaker 1: Attorney General Todd Blanche over the Epstein files, and that is something that you and I have in common when it comes to the pursuit of getting the unredacted files. Were redacted for the proper stuff, with holdings for the proper stuff, but otherwise compliance with the law. I stumbled on a quote I have to start with you. It's from the Chair of Oversight, James Comer, and he said, I fully expect criminal referrals and some things we found enough that I believe the Department of Justice should look into certain people. We're going to do everything we can to hold anyone accountable who's still alive. Because he's doing this after quote years of depositions on Comer promising criminal referrals by Christmas, it's August, and I'm a little bit surprised that we're not in a better position to be able to make some serious criminal referrals to DJ on this absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean, look a couple of things. One, thank you first, Katie for everything you're doing. Obviously we're following it very closely.
Speaker 3: It's really important. I think the public should know that.
Speaker 4: Anyone you know, obviously you and your capacity others are involved in other pieces of the investigation.
Speaker 3: All these lawsuits.
Speaker 4: Particularly what you're doing is so critical in pushing the courts and getting the truth, pushing the DJ So thank you for.
Speaker 3: All you're doing.
Speaker 4: You know, look, I think it's comical that James Comber is now saying a few things.
Speaker 3: He's saying, we're gonna get criminal referrals. Okay, great, we want to see him.
Speaker 4: He's saying the Epstein investigation is going to be wrapped up by the end of the year. What yeah, I look, he's living on another planet. The reality is we have not had one public hearing on the Epstein investigation in the con not one. So I don't know where these these criminal referrals and the investigation, how it's going to end. When we've actually brought nobody in front of the public, then majority of the witnesses he's put in front of us have not been under oath, and so we're asking all of these witnesses who we want to speak to, and granted we've gotten some good information and some good leads, but but they've also not been under oath, and so my confidence level and thinking that they've all been honest, honest and truthful is not really there. In fact, I think many of them have been straight out lying or deceiving the committee and to not have them under oath really limit our ability, uh to put in place, you know, all the protections of holding those folks accountable right to the law. So that's very problematic. And then this idea that commit the majority and the DOJ haven't really sat down with the survivors and to understand their stories and get their perspective, except for this kind of rushed meeting that Todd Blanche set up before his confirmation. Look, we're just getting started on uncovering all the layers of this investigation, the financials, what's not been released. James Comer should be calling for the other half of the Epstein files that have not been released. I mean, he wants to close an investigation when half the evidence and likely some of the most important the public hasn't even seen yet. So we have a lot of work to do when we flip the House and actually have real subpoena power and access to be filing lawsuits in the courts, which fortunately so many others and you, especially in your case most importantly are doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to get to how important it is for the Democrats to have a majority so that you are the chair of House Oversight in November, but I wanted you to please remind the viewers who are tuning in, because this is a very important perceptional thing that I want to make sure is crystal clear. It's the chair, James Comer, who dictates whether these interviews that are being done with people that are coming in front of oversight, whether they are just transcribed interviews, or whether they are done like under oath, on video, et cetera, because I, as a trivelawyer, have a frustration that these are not done on videos so that we can see these people's credibility, their body language, the way that they're maybe evasive in the way that they're answering. And to your well taken point, the absence of an oath under penalties of perjury, and I understand false statements to Congress are still a crime, but there is something incredibly powerful about taking an oath to tell the truth, knowing that there is very real consequence if you don't tell the truth.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and it's we just you know, We've asked Comer to change the style of these interviews. We've asked them to make them public, We've asked them to video tape them, We've asked them to put them all under oath, and he's refused, and I think, you know the question, we have to ask the question why these are not unreasonable requests. I think the average average person that's kind of following casually what was happening, they would say, of course, we want those things to be in place.
Speaker 3: And this is Republicans and Democrats.
Speaker 4: You ask anybody these you know, the Epstein files investigation is like the most bipartisan thing in the country.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants justice.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants those that committed these horrific acts and harm and rape and the abuse of women and children. They want people behind bars or for there to be criminal convictions. And so we're not sure why there is this kind of agreement. It seems like to cover this up. Right from day one, you've had the President of the United States and the Attorney General at the time, Pambondi, making the clear decision to cover this up, that this was going to be a hoax, nothing was going to get released, there's nothing else to share. And then we've fought every step of the way to get bits and pieces out video data, different files, emails, and we're finally beginning to put together and piece together this whole timeline of what's happening, and there's so much more information that we need, whether it's from the Epstein estate, certainly from the DJ We need the three million missing files, and we don't know.
Speaker 3: What's actually been redacted, what's been kept from us.
Speaker 4: And you know, there's there's so much happening. And one other thing, Kay, I think it's really important for your for your viewers to know. You know, Todd Blantch just came out with this kind of expanded definition of privilege that he just put out there. I know, I wish the media, the Legacy, MEDYA would be reporting on this because I don't think people understand how bad this is. What Todd blanch Is basically said is that no longer is executive privilege between the president and other kind of White House kind of oval office agency employees, but it now extends to whoever the president views as an advisor, and it's retroactive. And so imagine now that anyone that Donald Trump has talked to about the Epstein investigation, the situation room meetings and a cover up any directions that he may have been giving anyone conversations you might be having with other people outside the government.
Speaker 3: Those are now all going to be privileged.
Speaker 4: This is Dayton and look, it's not legal, it's certainly not constitutional. We're going to this is a challenge in the courts. But sure, I think in between, I think this is really dangerous stuff we're.
Speaker 1: Dealing with, and the challenge in the courts, and it's something that I'm obviously experiencing, is you have to respect the process.
Speaker 2: But the delay only a.
Speaker 1: Nurse to the benefit of the abusers of people like Donald Trump, like people who are actively participating in a concealment, a cover up. Right, So the delay of having to litigate the applicability, the breath, the legality of this type of executive privilege just delays transparency, which reminds me and I'm so glad you brought up the DJ in this context. The Department of Justice, when led by Pam Bondi in August of twenty twenty five, a year ago, Congressman Garcia was lawfully served with a Congressional subpoena from House Oversight, and that was courtesy of you and Congresswoman Summerly, an incredible one to two punch of getting a vote to be able to get that subpoena issued. It called for the production of the entirety of the Epstein files. This is even before the Epstein Files Transparency Act was even passed into law. Yet as we sit here in August of twenty twenty six, a year later, give or take, Congressman, how much have you gotten from the DOJ pursu into that subpoena, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, pursue it to that subpoena. We probably got the initial batch with maybe three percent of the entire entirety of the files. They never this is a lawful subpoena of the Congress. And of course, and this is what people don't get is when you're not in the majority, you don't have the ability to then go to court on behalf of the House.
Speaker 1: Okay, See this is important make sure people understand process and procedure because I know people get frustrated and they're like, where's the follow up? So let people know what would be the procedure if you were the chair and you had a majority by the Democrats to be able to do this.
Speaker 3: See, if we were in the majority, we not only would be.
Speaker 4: Able to obviously direct subpoenas get the information that we need from a variety of sources. We would have the ability to go to the court on behalf of the US House and demand the court to take action, but you can only do that if you're in the majority. And I think people really understand that piece of it, and so we have to force our way to get the House to act like we did with some of these subpoena emotions, which the DJ continues to not to basically ignore, and which is why again these lawsuits by you. Norm Issen has another a couple other lawsuits in his organization and other parts of the EPT investigation. They're so important because we don't have that same ability, and so we're watching what's happening with your actions very carefully, and certainly when we're in the majority, it's going to be a brand new day.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, it's mind boggling if I'm a congressman. Is this Like one component that came out of my hearing yesterday in my lawsuit is handwritten FBI notes from four meetings with the FBI with a victim who alleges that when she was thirteen years old.
Speaker 2: These are the allegations.
Speaker 1: That she was sexually abused by the now president of the United States Donald Trump, and that she was physically battered. Those are the allegations she has raised. The FBI met with her four separate times, conducted four separate interviews, the three h two reports. The official reports were eventually released by the Trump DOJ, but the underlying handwritten notes have never been turned over either to the public or even to you in Congress. You are a Congressman, I'm just a lowly person in this food chain right of importance. But Judge Sullivan yesterday said that the unredacted handwritten FBI notes are to be produced to him in chambers for his review, which would be the first time that anybody out of that chain of custody at DJ or FBI would have ever seen these documents.
Speaker 2: It is mind boling to me and nobody.
Speaker 1: The DOJ lawyer couldn't even answer Congressman how many pieces of paper were at issue, which I don't know if it was a credible statement made by a competent attorney in a court of law. So how important is it, considering the fact that the universe, as purportedly alleged by Todd Land, is like six million documents, how important is it for there to be a fulsome review by House oversight before James Comber declares this to be a closed investigation or a closed review.
Speaker 3: It's so important.
Speaker 4: And look, whether James Comer declares a closed case or not, you know, well, we're going to ignore that because there's a lot of work to do ahead obviously on this investigation.
Speaker 3: But I want to get back to this, these three h two's and the what.
Speaker 4: You're discussing, right, So I think the public should also know that when the Epstein files were first put out, the documents related to this allegation right that was made by this woman who was thirteen at the time about the president, these were highly redacted and overly redacted and were missing. Exact they were placed, they were put out, then they got missed. Yeah, exactly, they were missing and they were gone. And it was not only until overside Democrats, I myself went into the system a bunch of us and saw that the documentation in there is basically a kind of table of contents that showed all the documents that should be in these reports. When we went to go look at the actual reports, they were gone and it was these exact kind of three twos in documents surrounding this investigation in reference to the president, those weren't there. They deliberately did not include them until we said, but wait a minute, we have this manifest that explained that these documents should exist. It wasn't until then that the documents were then produced, and so they've been trying to cover this up from the get go and anytime.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll be the first to.
Speaker 4: Say, I mean, you know, obviously, as a Laura, you understand this from an investigation perspective. We're talking about allegations here, serious ones against the president. But at the end of the day, to be interviewed four times by the FBI, that is that is not common. They wanted more information. There was definitely back and forth, and so the public and the Congress has a right to see all of these notes in all of these documents. And I'm glad that the judge agrees with you on this, and certainly we do as well.
Speaker 2: So correspond.
Speaker 1: One thing that you have pledged once the Democrats take the majority in November after successful midterms, are subpoenas to be issued. You mentioned that at the top of that list is a woman by the name of Malania Trump. Why do you think it's important to make sure that a subpoena or some type of an investigative vehicle is chased down to be able to talk to Malani and Trump about the Epstein fives.
Speaker 4: Well, First Republicans have set a precedent that we can subpoena and talk to First ladies and former first ladies and family members of presidents I Hunter, Biden and others, and so that president has been laid out the Clintons, and we've seen it happen. Second, I mean, is there any does anyone here across the country think that the First Lady doesn't have additional information?
Speaker 1: I mean, especially after that bizarre presser best conference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she herself wants their investigation to move for I mean she made that very clear.
Speaker 3: And so we're very interesting the way.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a hoax.
Speaker 1: Trump wants to call it a hoax, but she didn't say it was a hoax at.
Speaker 3: All, exactly right.
Speaker 4: And I think it's there's no question that we want to talk to the First Lady. Uh, Milania clearly has information. There's a lot of speculation about who knew who when, who was introduced to who, and how when and how, and so I think those are valid questions. And I think that if if Milania Trump wants real justice for the survivors, then she would work with us to try to get the truth. And so that's going to be an important part of this is as is going to be talking to all those players in the Situation Room that we're all planning on how they were going to exonerate Donald Trump, starting with jd Vance. Why is jd Vance leading secret meetings that nobody was supposed to find out about in the situation room which is meant for national security emergencies with Susie Wheles and Pambondi and Cash Well, yeah, and I mean this seems like serious stuff, not a hoax. You don't hold situation room meetings for a hoax. And it was out of these meetings that they began discussing the Glainne Maxwell connection. They began talking about how they're going to use Glaine Maxwell to somehow exonerate Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: So, look, there's a cover up here. There's no question. There's a lot more to the story.
Speaker 4: And the survivors aren't going to give up till all the files are released, and we're not.
Speaker 1: Either quickly before I have to let you go to Congressman. This is something that I always want to make sure that I cover with you and other members of Congress. There's other work that you are doing at Oversight. I want to make sure people understand that Oversight is not just Epstein. There may be a lot of visibility surrounding the Epstein files and the work that Oversight is doing, and more specifically the Democrats on House Oversight, but let some folks know about some other major issues because people care about the Epstein files, but of course we care about the affordability issues, the illegal war. I mean, there's a lot of stuff that's still going on, and I want to make sure that people understand the hard work that Democrats are doing a House oversight for the American people.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, things we've got, We've got We've got a bunch of investigations, probably over a dozen really serious ones. Three others that are really critical. Briefly, one is we're really focused on Trump family corruption. Uh, you know, the all the money to Jared Kusher from the Saudi's, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Junior cutting deals for the organization, the contracts at the Pentagon, to boards that Donald that Don Junior is sitting on. I mean, give me a break. The cryptos scheme, Trump getting billions of dollars, richer selling of the parties, I mean, the Trump family is is just full of of corruption and actions, we believe, and we're going to be investigating all of those. Another one is Ice and DHS. There we've had a lot of reports of pay to play. Why are all why they've turned into this immigrant their immigration and their deportation scheme really into a bonanza for all of these private contractors and buddies and donors of Donald Trump, and so there is now they've made it an industry of detention and deportation, and we got to understand that, and we're going after that. And then I'll say, finally, this doesn't get enough attention, but the destruction of our vaccination and our programs at HHS at the CDC are making us less healthy and quite frankly, are putting us in a very very dangerous place as it relates to the next pandemic. There will be a next pandemic, and we are not prepared. We are destroying our systems. We are making ourselves less healthy, we are being vaccinated less and we have fired all of the leading experts across the country that do this work because RFK Junior instead would rather wear a tinfoil hat and make decisions about our health on his own. And so these are all issues that Oversight is focused on, and they will be our key issues in the majority.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: You are always so generous with your time. I know that the viewers and the listeners they really appreciate how willing you are to lay it all out there, and you have completely eliminated the black box surrounding the information about the work that's being done in DC, especially by Democrats at House Oversight. So thank you so much, Congressman Garcia for joining me, and thank you for the work that your team does. I think there's a lot of unsung heroes at House Oversight, your staffers, like there are people that are working and investigating that don't get any of the attention that I know that they're working really hard, So my shout out to them. I know that you appreciate it, but I want to make sure other people know that they're working behind the scenes to get these answers for us.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, because they are They're working every single day. It's a hardworking team and Oversight staff members, some been there a long time, some newer, but they all want the truth and justice.
Speaker 3: So thanks to.
Speaker 2: Them, Thanks Congressman Katie Fang.
Speaker 1: Here, we launched the Katifang News Channel in partnership with the Midas Touch Network, so we could bring you the latest and legal and political news straight, no chaser. So if you're a fellow truthteller, hit that subscribe button and share the word about this channel so we can build a high information America together. So some mombshell reporting out of the New York Times today, look at this headline. US investigated left leaning groups during Minnesota immigration crackdown. The government conducted expansive surveillance, infiltrated group chats, and obtained financial records of organizations never accused of crimes. In other words, the Trump administration launched an investigation into quote left leaning groups simply because they were exercising their First Amendment rights to free speech, freedom of assembly. Maybe they just wanted to hang out together and commiserate and complain about how horrific these immigration tactics have been from the Trump administration. But because of that innocent activity, they were unbeknownst at the time, the subjects of investigations and tactics that are pretty fucking outrageous by Homeland Security. Four days, just four days after Alex Party was murdered broad daylight in the streets of Minneapolis, the Homeland Security Department opened an investigation out of its office in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The target not Border Patrol CBP, the people that murdered Alex pretty that day.
Speaker 2: The targets these groups.
Speaker 1: These organizations, labor unions, a climate change, environmental activist grouped, socialist collectives, investigators, alleging that these groups provided help and money to quote violent opportunists and agitators on the street. Those are the claims that were made by the Trump regime. So what did Homeland Security do? They used incredibly and intrusive techniques like subpoena's, wire taps, things like that, surveillance, undercover operations to be able to try to snag or ensnare people that they claim were doing all of this violent criminal activity. Now, how did we find out about this because of emotion that was filed. Let's pull up that motion right now because this is really important. So the motion was filed in a case called United States Versuit Isaac Sant. This is somebody who's actually a part of a group that has been indicted. Do you remember these fifteen people that were indicted in Minnesota and the claim was that they were part of Antifa, So it's called the Antifa defendants, right, And that's what fifteen people who have been alleged of interfering with law enforcement agents and that they were doing all this subversive, illegal violent activity. Now, there is a motion, like I said, that was filed in this case in federal District Court by a lawyer on behalf of one of those fifteen defendants, and he filed this motion in order to obtain further information based upon the discovery that's been released so far by the DOJ and the prosecution of his client. Let's look at that motion. Like I said, this is very important because we get a lot of information straight out of the gate in the introduction on page one. This case, as in the Antifa indictment, involves an unprecedented campaign by the Department of Homeland Security to spy on Minnesotans. During Operation Retrosurge, undercover agents posed as protesters, surveilling community meetings at churches, public parks, public libraries, schools, and union halls. These agents surreptitiously, They secretly recorded dozens of conversations with just ordinary people who were exercising their First Amendment right to protest ICE's lawless rampage in Minnesota. These agents gathered information about Minnesotans from law enforcement databases as well as Internet searches, and then they created dossiers that are now available agency wide. And then it goes on and again. This context is so important homely security investigations. Abuses didn't stop there. They secretly obtained financial records for several national labor unions, including SCIU, the Communication Workers of America, and some social justice nonprofits like the Sunrise Movement and Voices for Racial Justice, with zero criminal predicate to do so. The government's presentation to the grand jury, which is the one that resulted in the indictment of those fifteen ANTIFA members, was broad and irrational with no evidence. The government alleged to the grand jury that the conspiracy in this case extends far beyond the defendants to include the AFLCIO, the Minneapolis Federation of Educators, the Minnesota Association of Esational Employees, MONARCA, Veterans for Peace, and the grease Pit Bicycle Repair Shop. Among others. Now it goes on to talk about NSPM seven. I've talked about it here at Katie Fang News a lot. That is the National Security Presidential Memorandum seven and that was issued by convicted fellon Donald Trump just last year in the fall September of twenty twenty five. NSPM seven authorizes the Department of Justice to prosecute ICE protesters and opponents of the administration. This is that NSPM seven memorandum that pretty much officializes ANTIFA again without any type of scope, definition, or reality. HSI cited to this presidential memorandum as the justification and authority to open their investigation in case.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: The government is required during the course of a prosecution to do initial disclosures, and these initial disclosures that and turn over to the ANTIFA fifteen actually confirms and reveals the abuses that occurred through the crux of or during the course of this investigation. So the defendant in this case says that the government's initial disclosures are incomplete, and that's why they've brought this motion because they want to compel the government to have to turn over more information. For example, the government's initial disclosures are missing specific reports of investigation arois, as they are called, that the government has admitted that they're intentionally withholding. The government says that these rois are unrelated to the investigation, even though they were created and filed during the course of that investigation. The disclosures omit any rois that document the Homeland Security Investigation's domestic surveillance but placed in other case files. These initial disclosures omit documents and communications related to the initiation and supervision of undercover operations. They also omit download modes of undercover phones and undercover laptops used by undercover agents in this case to communicate with the defendants and others. Now, the motion goes on to say that on January twenty eighth, four days after alex Pretty was murdered, they opened this operation, this mass spying campaign on Minnesota's and they called it Operation puppet Master. And what was the purpose to quote identify and organize network of conspirators operating through online and in person, providing material support to violent opportunists and agitators involved in impeding law enforcement, rioting, destruction of federal property, and assaults on federal agents and officers.
Speaker 2: So here's the problem.
Speaker 1: Does it identify by name any specific people, nor does it flag any specific incidents of violence, rioting, destruction of property, or assaults on federal agents and officers. And then they did this undercover surveillance and it didn't actually investigate or unearth any of these events or people, but instead just violated people's constitutional rights. By doing all of this incredibly invasive and intrusive activity, they pretty much revealed people that were in opposition to what ICE was doing and DHS was doing in Minnesota. But we all saw that for ourselves. I saw that firsthand. Two weeks after this Operation puppet Master being launched, what do we find out? DHS launches Project Whipple Shield. That was another investigation into instances where individuals and organized networks quote have exploited events to engage in acts of violence, detraction of property, and timination of federal officers and employees, and attempts to impede federal operations. So what they did was they made the sallegation of some huge broad conspiracy with a number of local organizations and collectives that were just fighting back against ICE and against this Operation Metro Surge. But they wanted to label them as domestic terrorists or Antifa so that they could sit there and do all of this invasive, intrusive, unconstitutional activity against just simple ordinary people. Now, check out this diagram that's in the motion that we're talking about. It's at the top of page six. This is a diagram that was actually shown to the Grand jury that resulted in that indictment of those fifteen people as alleged quote Antifa. I mean, it's pretty wild. I don't know if you can zoom in a little bit on here, but in the center, the center of the you know, with all the spokes coming out of this wheel of conspiracy, is an organization called DAM Direct Action Minnesota. And then they just draw a spoke of connectivity to things like the Minnesota Association of Professional Employees, how about the SEIU twenty six, how about Whipple Watch, how about the afl CIO, And then there we go the grease pit, the bicycle repair shop. The government told Grand jurors during the course of this grand representation to secure that true bill indictment, that if any individual was connected to both DAM and any of those entities you see on that diagram that the government considered that to be quote conspiracy. Okay, so we talked about the fact that the HSI, the Homeland Security Investigations people, they got financial records of labor unions nonprofit organizations because it constituted domestic terrorist financing years worth of wire transfers. They also got subpoenas to get financial information for the Communication Workers of America's donations and pack spending. I'm talking three years worth. It's not even like it was narrowly tailored to begin with. They got PayPal and Venmo information for Voices of Racial Justice, the longest running racial justice organization in the state of Minnesota. Then they also got financial records for Sunrise Movement, a nonprofit that focuses on climate change and other social justice issues. Undercover agents posed as protesters and activists, and they went to community meetings at church's parks, libraries, union halls, schools, and restaurants. They exchanged signal messages with people about quote purely First Amendment protected conduct, and then they also surveilled people engaged solely in First Amendment protected activity. This is a top of page eleven, including the Whipple Watch group that engaged in peaceful observation of ice vehicle activity in and out of the Whipple building, conduct that a federal judge and a chief federal judge have confirmed is not unlawful. I want to stop here.
Speaker 2: I want to play for you right now. This is me. This is just two days after.
Speaker 1: Alex Prettie was murdered, and this is me outside of Whipple Federal and I was reporting from outside of there. And take a listen to this video, Hey.
Speaker 2: Wells of Katie Han.
Speaker 5: I am outside of a liberal federal in Minneapolis.
Speaker 6: As you can see and hear, there's definitely a lot of action going on here. The protesters are letting as people are driving in and out of Federal of Wipple Federal, know how they're feeling.
Speaker 2: Just some new developments here. We've got a drone.
Speaker 5: The drone is new taking I think probably a lot of biometric information, including people's faces. Another thing that's kind of interesting is we're hearing that Tom Holman is on his way here. There's kind of been a build up of agents cars. They're positioning themselves in the parking lot. They're not getting out of their cars. They're actually watching us. And here, let me see if I can do this.
Speaker 4: On the suck.
Speaker 6: Shame on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's definitely interesting here.
Speaker 6: But I PuF y'all posted on.
Speaker 1: What's going on, right, So that's me outside of Whipple Federal and Lord knows what biometric and other identifiers were seized that day from that drone and from the ICE people, the agents that were sitting in the cars that were facing us, and they thought that we couldn't see them, but we knew that they were there, and we knew that they were recording it. And what they would do is also when they would drive in and out of Whipple, they would use their own cell phone cameras and they would video our faces and they would.
Speaker 2: Video us when they were coming in and out.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was very obvious what they were doing, and we knew that we were being recorded in that way. But for what I mean, I'm there reporting. Those other people are there excusing exercising their First Amendment constitutionally protected right to protest, to voice their opposition to the murder of people in the streets of Minneapolis Saint Paul. And yet that's the type of stuff that they were doing, as now confirmed by this motion. They went to churches and they captured license plates of attendees, going to anti ICE protests and active meetings. They got the license plates, then they got the names of the attendees, search the social media and comply and compiled a intel workup that gave their names, photos, addresses, personal information including family and employment information, vehicle registration information for each person who went to that church. Okay, they went to No King's protests and they did surveillance of those peaceful protests, claiming to the Grand Jury that look, as far as this investigation is, nobody violated know anybody's First Amendment activities, But every person we've investigating that there's a criminal predicate to investigating them. What's the criminal predicate for going to a No King's protest?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: So again, the premise of being able to do this was this NSPM, this National Security Presidents on Random seven from September of twenty twenty five, and this and other prosecutors are using this as a blueprint to be able to prosecute and harass people that are anti ICE or that are anti this administration. And this motion seeks the disclosure of a lot of the underlying information that would support not support underlying information that would give more full context. It would fill out these initial government disclosures. They're also seeking Brady and Giglio, So Brady is and Giglio's information is pretty much information that is exculpatory, that would be helpful to a defendant, that would also deal with the credibility of a witness that is being sought, that is required to be turned over, and so the fact that that's having to be asked for, I think is a huge red flag that the government's prosecution in this case is not on the straight and narrow. The motion concludes that the government is admitting to withholding specific information, stating that it's not applicable to this particular prosecution. Again, another very big red flag in my opinion, especially as a formal prosecutor. You know, you not only have the obligation to turn over anything and pretty much that you have, but you should be because there's no trial by ambush that exists here, and especially in a criminal case when people's liberty is at stake, you have to error on the side of giving everything you are required to do and then some, in.
Speaker 2: My humble opinion.
Speaker 1: Furthermore, I think this is a real test case of this NSPM seven, because using that as the authority to be able to invade people's privacy and to violate their First Amendment rights is offensive to the core of the Constitution, and so we really need to be watching what happens. I'm not surprised that this happened under the tenure of the US attorney there, This guy, Dan Rosen, He is a abomination of a US attorney. There has been so much bad activity that has been happening on his watch. I did an entire subsect about this guy being like a gutless coward. You have people that worked in that office that resigned after the murders of Alex Pretting and Renaana cole Good because they knew that the US Attorney's office there was investigating the wrong damn people. You don't investigate Renana cole Good's widow, you don't investigate her wife.
Speaker 2: You don't do that.
Speaker 1: And right now there's still this black box in terms of anything that deals with these murders, right I mean, that tells you the tone of what is happening with this US Attorney's office. So I thought this was incredibly important information to share with you because we continue to fight back in opposition to ice and to this illegal and horrible draconian conduct that comes under the guise of immigration enforcement in this Trump regime, and to think that they want to cow people into silence or intimidate them by doing this. They know they have to do it secretly because they know that they would get excoriated appropriately. So and this is why I want you to know. I want you to know what they are doing. I want you to understand what their tactics are, because this is where they've sunk so low to be able to do it in this fashion. It's dirty, They're playing dirty, and hopefully this judge will force them to have to disclose this requested information because these are the types of tactics that are McCarthyism and that are frankly fascist.
Speaker 2: Has to be said.
Speaker 1: Be mad, be outraged, man accountability like they are doing in this case, and be aware, be very aware of what they're up to. I'm off to rattle more fascist cages.