Speaker 1: You're all right, let's continue out Bill. They cunning down the Great America, and this glorious Tuesday afternoon of the Tri States sun is everywhere quite unusual. The governor is very busy today. It's a big day in the state capital. He's giving us a few moments. And Governor Mike Dwine, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's be direct about this Governor, and appears that I know those of us who live here, and you live close to here, understand that four to seventy one bridge is a total catastrophe. My producer Tony Bender lives in Boone County. Going back every ninety miles A live in Columbus. It takes two hours to get there. And you might recall Governor back in the good old days when there was a crash on the cut in the Hill in northern Kentucky, that trucks, unless they're making local deliveries, had to go all around two seventy five and Okai and City Council, you're good friends on City Council. The liberal Democrats would like to have your ear to say, Governor, can you require trucks to take eye two seventy five? All the way around to alleviate the suffering of the people in southwest Ohio. And we feel as if governor were being ignored. You can't ignore us in Columbus. Can you tell the American people what you can do? Will you give a serious thought order the truckers to go to seventy five to alleviate some of the suffering? What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if we can do that, Bill, I can certainly check on that, whether we can have legal authority to do that.
Speaker 3: This is a in a state, as you know. But here's kind of the update.
Speaker 2: The this construction.
Speaker 3: The girders.
Speaker 2: Steel girders are actually being fabricated as we speak in Bowling Green, Kentucky. And as soon as those are ready they're supposed to be delivered on January thirteenth, then we'll do everything to get them up. We've got a target date mid March, but frankly, I'm pushing ODOT and I think we can get them up sooner than that. I hope as early as mid February. So we will, we will, we will see. But uh, you know, that's that's that's the problem. It's uh, you know, we got we got to get things from Bowling Green, Kentucky. That's where they're being fabricated.
Speaker 1: So will you give thought to this idea about the trucks for the next two months off to seventy five? If if you have the legal authority to do it, some say you do, some say you don't. But if you have the authority, will you do it to help the people of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna look at that.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 2: The council have not contacted me, but you you you told me that a few minutes ago off the air, and so we will certainly check and see what else that we can do and whether we have a kind of legal authority in regard to that. I mean, again, this is an interstate commerce, so we're directly dealing with interstate commerce.
Speaker 3: And as you know, Bill, you're a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Uh so you've got we've got some potential problems in regard to doing that. But let me I'm asking our warriors to look at it, and we're going to take a look at it.
Speaker 1: Secondly, there's one of the big issues is your appointment to the United States Senate seat. There's many people that are just sending you flowers and candy. There's doing everything in their power four or five. Frank LeRose wants it. Jane Timpkin, who I like, likes it, and there's several others that would like to have this thing. John Houstad, your second in command. He's kind of the Mike Pensive Ohio. He's kind of like Kamala Harris. He's second in command. And many are saying you're going to point him to it and then opens up the lieutenant governor's seat. But Jane Timpkin and that she's ready to go for governor. I don't want to ask you anything personal or privately about this, but what the hell are you going to do? That's what I like to know. When you got to January twentieth, I guess what in the heck is the governor going to do with that Senate seat.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a big decision, and I am, as you say, the interviewing people. I've interviewed a number of people and interviewed another this morning. Frankly, a lot of people, as you can imagine, are interested in that. Look, there's only one hundred US centers. We only get two, so it's an important it's an important pick. And just to let everybody know how this works, my appointment would serve another two years, then would have to run in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: If they won in twenty twenty six and one.
Speaker 2: To continue we're serving the Senate, they'd have to run in twenty twenty eight. So it's a very unusual situation for someone. You know, normally these are six year terms, but this is filling out an unexpired term of jd Vance.
Speaker 3: So we think Dvance, you know, will probably.
Speaker 2: Resign sometime, you know, obviously before noon on January twentieth. I'm not sure exactly what date. And my goal is to have someone ready to go by then and once you know, we make the selection. Once I make the selection, we certainly will will announce that and I know we will be tearing that on on WLW. So it's an important decision.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, I've spent twelve years in the United States Senate. I think I have some idea of what it takes take someone who wants to go there and work, someone who has a grasp and understanding of Ohio. You know, bill is a very diverse state with kind of a state of city states, you know, seven or eight major cities, and you know, one part of the state very different than the other part of the States. We need someone who understands the diversity of the States, someone who's going to be a champion.
Speaker 3: For for US. I say Us, I mean Ohio.
Speaker 2: And also someone who you know, it's going to be have to deal with foreign affairs.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to deal with.
Speaker 2: All the issues that we need anybody who's in the United States Senate has to deal with. We also have to have someone who's willing to run twice. You know, it's not tough going to pick someone just to you know, to take the term for two years. Now, there's a story that you might volunteer for that, but I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: Well I know, I mean, I'd be like Willie goes to Washington, that it'll be a major story for two years. But I've often said I would not be in an organization that would admit me as a member. And the idea of serving for two years is attractive, but the idea of running twice is unattractive. I will if selected, I will not run. I'm telling you right now, I know how much you would like me, but I will not run in twenty twenty six, and I will not run in twenty twenty eight. So the criteria, as I understand it, Number one, you need a quality person who has the breadth of knowledge. Number two, you want someone somewhat collegial, not a bomb thrower like Tony Bender, someone that's going to just be a show horse and not a workhorse, which you were a workhorse. And number three, what about the Trump factor? Because if the Trumpster and Jay I got JD's got the Trumpsters or shall we say, uh, you can't appoint someone that Trump's going to put someone against them in a primary to split the party?
Speaker 2: Correct, Well, that's I mean, look, the president Trump has effectively picked the last two US senators from the last two people to win, uh jd Vance and Marino. He endorsed you know, each of those in their respectial primary and they ended up they ended up winning. So it needs to be someone who can win a primary, uh, and then turn right around and win a few months later win a general election. So uh, you know, there's a I think a feeling among many people that Ohio is this real bright red state and we are we are.
Speaker 3: I guess if you look at the last.
Speaker 2: You know, three presidential elections, but Trump won by eight eight and then and then twelve or eleven. I guess eleven plus. But it's still a state that a Democrat can win statewide. Yes, and we know that off of your elections sometimes are not good for the party in power, the party that controls the White House. That's been that's been the history, and so you know you have to have someone who won the general election as well as being able to win a primary.
Speaker 1: Have you spoken to Donald Trump about this seat?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have. I talked to him, I talked to JD. Vance and of course I talk to a lot of people about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you understand, you know more about politics and Ohio than anyone this side of Thomas Jefferson eighteen o three. When a high became a state, and that is that to appoint someone that the that JD. Vans would say, I oppose that person. That is something you would not do.
Speaker 3: No, No, that wouldn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I mean that would just mean they would only be in there for two years.
Speaker 3: And you know, you could get.
Speaker 2: Some stumped done in two years. But the more effective way, of course, is to have someone who's going to be in the United States for some some period of time that they he or she has the ability to you know, get some seniority, uh and kind of get going there.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: So we don't really want to point someone who just is only going to be there for a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Lastly, I know you're busy this afternoon. Lastly, on the issue of Intel, there was some comments because the guy you dealt with an Intel, the CEO, has been diffract And what is the status of that huge Intel plant in the Columbus area that was going to be billions of dollars in economic impact? What's the status of that in these days? I think his name's Gelsinger, I know you know him, well, yes, what's the status?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pat Gelsinger is who we you know, we dealt with at Intel. He was the CEO. Things are still moving forward. We expect them to continue to move forward. And just to give you kind of a sense of this bill how big this is. You know, they have already put billions and billions I say, b billions of dollars into the ground uh out there. And so this is not something that anybody is going to turn off. You know, they can't walk away from this even if.
Speaker 3: They wanted to.
Speaker 2: We have no no indication if they want to, but they've got billions of dollars already invested, So uh, it's it's going to move forward. I think the market will always determine how fast it moves.
Speaker 3: We knew that from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, they told us they wanted wanted to do you know, multiple fabs out there, but we also.
Speaker 3: Were told, you know, it will depend on the market.
Speaker 2: It will spend on how our business is going, how fast we can expand this. So, uh, you know, I'm still I'm still optimistic. Uh, they're moving forward as as we speak right today. They're they're you know, building right now, and we have a lot of a lot of a lot of hire workers out there.
Speaker 1: They have about thirty seconds remaining. You have two years left in your term. In January, you've six years into it. What is the main thing you'd like to do in the last two years of your term. I would anticipate you're about my age in a sense, a little bit older than me, of course, but nonetheless, when you get out of office, you'll be about eighty years old. I assume your political life will be done at that point. Maybe serve on a board and sit on your porch there and green County and maybe just count your blessings and thirty some great grandchildren. But nonetheless, if you had one goal you'd like to undertake in the last two years, what would it be.
Speaker 2: Now, we're going to continue to focus on people. We're creating more jobs in the stable while every day than we have people that kill them. So we've got to make sure that everybody has the ability to live up to their God given potential and that means focusing on education and focusing on the science of reading sounding words out Delli parton library the frand has been so involved in being books in the kids' team all the way up to college for some kids, but also kids that don't want to go that pathway give them opportunities as well, whether that's in the building trades or whether that's working with computers, all of these things or you know important So, I know we don't have much time, but that's kind of what.
Speaker 3: We're focused on, you know, live up to their full potential.
Speaker 1: We've got to get into the electoral college. Right now, my sister Mary Cunningham Reddin will be reading a bunch of stuff and keep an eye on her. She's so proud of what's going on. You don't know her life intimately as I do because I love my sister. But she's wearing my mother's necklace. My mother died in twenty or nine, and she has her little bit in her purse and she shove tears in her eyes to think about. I wish my mom was around to see my sister perform an electoral college. But keep an eye on.
Speaker 2: I will see her in just a few minutes, literally, So ask her to college today.
Speaker 1: Ask her to look at the nextlases. My mother's necklace. She died with that around her neck, and she'd be so proud of my sister.
Speaker 3: I'll look at the necklace.
Speaker 1: God, blessure, thank you, thank you, thank you, God bless you. Let's continue with more. It's like a short break. On the other side, we're going to discuss what the governor brought up, which is the four seventy one situation, and also the Senate seat, et cetera. And his friendship. Believe it or not, Mike DeWine has a friendship with Donald Trump. I'm not sure any of those two could be more different, except politically, but culturally and socially. But they get it. Make no sense for Mike DeWine to appoint someone then split the party in half next year during a primery. I mean in twenty twenty six, let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, Home of the Bengals, News Radio seven hundred WLW. All right, hit the music, Dave back on the big one, seven hundred WLW, fifty thousand wats, but sounded like a million. And I discussed with the governor about two months ago what was going to happen in the US Senate seat. And I told him that if you decide to appoint a placeholder for two years, I'm your guy. On the other hand, I have what I seek, which is a great platform and great friends and family and closeness with those around me, and my life is settled. And I said, but if you want me to serve for two years, I'll do it. Let me think about it, he said, And he came back a few days later and said, look, you'd be perfect for two years. But the problem is I want somebody to run in twenty six and then run in twenty eight, and I need someone who can run a state wide campaign twice back to back and win. And I said, Governor, that's not me. I'm not going to do it, he said, okay, And so number one criteria is electability, because why I appoint someone a great candidate that can't win. So it's got to be a Republican. It's got to be someone like ae Jane Tempkin, or someone like a Frank Lorosa, someone of that character that can actually hold the seat. Franklerosa has been the vote get her in Ohio for a long time. He's an army ranger, a great guy, and I can't make a bad selection with either one of them. And of course Jane Timpkin, former chair of the Republican Party, has great Cincinnati connections. In fact, her father taught my wife law at the University of Cincinnati. So it'll be a big decision. He'll make it, and he's got to make it in conjunction with Jaidie Vance and Donald Trump, because you don't want to split the party in the spring of twenty twenty six getting ready for the general election. So whoever that person's going to be will be announced right here. And I think it's illustrative that the governor is saying that the four seventy one bridge will be open the middle of February and that he's going to take a look at the banning trucks making them go around two seventy five, let's continue with more twelve thirty Home of Year Reds in your Bengals News Radio seven hundred Wow, Cincinnati. Of course, we must fight against anti Semitism on college campuses, especially funded largely by the federal government. I think the Trumpster, only president ever to have Jewish grandkids, will try to work on that. But the AMAS factors on many college campuses, funded by Iran and otherwise, is going to be a strong force to fight. But Americans have overcome worse things will overcome this one. After one o'clock today, I have on an expert on drones to talk about what's happening. But I want to highlight some other issue, which is the teen shooter that killed two and herself at a Christian school in Madison, Wisconsin a couple days ago. And I'm going to share with you from her diary the information that I can read on the air about why this fifteen year old did it and why she targeted certain people and not target other people. Imagine a fifteen year old girl, and by the way, it doesn't appear that she's trans in any sense of the world word. But nonetheless, this is a deeply troubled woman, a young girl who won by the name sam or Samantha. And to get some of the facts, there have been six wounded, two innocents killed, and she fortunately took her own life so to save the state decades of care for her. She used a nine millimeter handgun and she of course took her own life. Her name is Natalie Lynn Rupnow r up Now Natalie Lynn route Now went by sam or Samantha. She had an extensive online obsession with school shooters and death, particularly the nineteen ninety nine Columbine High School shooting. Rutnow was a big fan of a rock band named k MFDM. In fact, she wore the shirt when she was when she was a murderer and committed suicide that was referenced by the Columbine shooters. She also wore other shirts to indicate she was okay with violence. A purported sneak peek at her manifesto was posted online and then taken down by a screenshot. She discussed in it a desire to kill boys and men. She said, quote all males in a rant must be killed, and this account was also posted a mere selfie photo of rep Now she is long as shall we said disturbing online history of being obsessed with school shooters, death, murder, suicide, and becoming herself a school shooter. There's a picture of her in this garb. She had an account on Watch People Die. She would go online and watch ways in which human beings were killed. Her Spotify playlists listed themes of murder, suicide, and killing boys. The statement, among others she made was quote women are the only hope for this wretched world and that boys and men quote can't be redeemed or reformed. She said, the only solution is to kill them all. They are the scourge of the earth. The only solution is to total eliminate boys and men, every foid who worships these parasites, Every single male must be wiped out, she said, from babies to the elderly. Only then will women be free to create a new world. I'll be a pioneer. I'll be the first to take the step. I don't care if their fathers, brothers, husbands, sons, teachers, police especially she used the N word, or politicians. I've been craving now to kill them all. The schoolshooter said in her manifesto, this is my mission. Only when these parasitic sludge had been expunged from the earth is when then the world will be clean and women can take over. It's the only way. In approximately ten minutes, I'll be dead. It's strange, but I feel good to meet the devil. She went on to say, Apparently there are the other pages of this feminist creed in which she felt she felt unlow by her scum family and decided to kill herself a long time ago, felt committing suicide was a better evolution rather than just one stupid, boring suicide. Take a bunch of boys with me, I continue. She had an obsession in the darkest corners of the internet. This is a fifteen year old girl out of Christian school. She had some affixation with guns, murder and suicide and wreaking havoc. And of course, when this has happened, I'm looking to my left. CNN's gone to their normal asscreed about gun control. And by the way, I think it's already illegal for a fifteen year old to have a gun. I think it's already illegal for them to carry guns. I think it's already illegal to have guns in school. I think it's already illegal to kill someone, so another law I'm not sure would have significant impact. But upon reflection, the solution as an American Christian, in my viewpoint, needs a much deeper American self reflection and conversation about the war now being waged on kids by an agenda to topple the pillars that want sustain our civilization. There were things that held up so that those in the land of mental illness had a resolution or a respite or a way out. But our civilization now is filled with sex and violence and drugs and self loathing. The pillars involve things such as love of family, love of America, love of God, love of country. Kind of like a respect for the rights of others that's gone doesn't exist anymore. So instead of saying, how is it possible that a fifteen year old girl, I assume a freshmen or a sophomore and a good Christian school could have these ideations unbeknownst to her parents, unbeknownst to her friends, she posted these things online. I would assume others read them. She was in how do you get into the dark corners of the Internet When you're thirteen, fourteen years old. How does that work without a parent or someone saying you can't do that? But instead of saying, you know what, there's parts of American society that are now sick that the pillars of our society have evaporated. The liberals in the media will spent who spent last week in a sense celebrating the ambush murder of Brian Thompson, who's the healthcare CEO, and many including last night I watched on CNN the person in charge, a young female of raising money for Luigi, talked about, well, you know, you know the butt bridge, which I discussed quite often. Well, violence is never the answer, but healthcare must be reformed. Well, you know, violence is not the answer. But to kill a cop who represents the system, you have to understand why that would go on. Or you know, you have to kill a nurse or a doctor part of the healthcare systm. We got to kill them. You got to use car dealer. Guess what, you got to kill the used car dealer. They're unpopular. Kill politicians, they're unpopular. Kill radio talk show host We're unpopular. Whatever it might be. But the media is now becoming obsessed again with gun control, and last week many So far about two hundred thousand dollars have been raised to defend Luigi Brian. I want to personalize Brian Thompson. He was not some healthcare CEO. He was a person. He was a son, he was a brother, he was a father, He was a husband fifty years old going to a meeting shot in the back by a cowardly maniac named Luigi Maggione. And the White House again release statements about, well, we decry the violence against the healthcare ceo, but healthcare reform must take place the bridge but cannot be an excuse for this kind of behavior. And the White House released a statement purportedly written by Joe Biden that nobody believes that says this quote. From Newtown to Uvalde, Parkland and Madison, to so many other shootings that deserve national attention, it is unacceptable. We're unable to protect our kids from this scourge of gun violence. We cannot continue to accept it as normal. Every kid deserves a safe place in their classrooms, et cetera. Well, I agree, Well, you know right now guns are banned on school grounds, have been for about forty years. Juveniles kid not allowed to legally buy or carry handguns of any type. Wisconsin has among the most strict gun control laws in the world. Now, no law would have changed any of this. You read the manifesto of a fifteen year old girl, and anyone that read it said, this girl needs serious help, needs it now because she wanted to kill a whole bunch of innocent people, especially boys and men. So pass another law. Well, what would the law be, Whatever it is, it's been tried. The most violent cities in America, like Chicago, New York, LA, have confiscatory laws when it comes to gun possession. And the reason this happened was mental illness and the accessibility of encouragement on the dark corners of the web in which she fell into the idea of boys and men, or the problem that girls and women must dominate, and she wanted to kill boys and men. Now pass the law saying that should we already have all the laws necessary to complete this act. But we're going to beat ourselves around the face and ahead of the media now because liberals, progressives and demo christ want more gun control. Well, we have gun control. We have serious gun control. And these events still transpire and it's not. The main reason is the pillars of American civilization, the foundation of our greatness of faith in God, faith and family. Careful if you're a parent to what your kid can receive and what they can hear. That's all out the window. It's all gone, doesn't exist anymore. Pass another law? Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me? You know violence is never acceptable, But and then you go off in this left wing tangent we are not doing enough. Well, tell me what the law is that would be passed that would have kept this fifteen year old girl from wanting to kill every boy, every man. She said in her manifesto, every cop, every sheriff, every teacher, every lawyer, every doctor, kill them all. She said, this is my mission quote. Only when this parasitic male sludge has been expunged from the earth is when then the world will be clean and women can start over again. I wonder what she's been reading about men, especially Christian men, and she went to a Christian school. I know the police are fully now into her background, and the parents, they tell me, are cooperating fully and completely. But where was parental guidance before this event took place? Where did the gun come from. It's illegal. Can't we passed the law? You can't do that? Did they have a nine millimeter gun available to this murder sid murder suicidal criminal? Much like in New Town where the mother would take this mentally deranged Adam Landsa, take them out to gun ranges with metal problems to teach them how to shoot an AR fifteen. You can't do any of these things legally anyway. And if it's in the gray area of nineteen year old shooting AR fifteen's, well, it's legal in a sense, but it's up to the parent to make that determination, not up to the state to pass a new law. Hate to have the butt bridge. You know, violence is never acceptable, But let's raise millions of dollars for Luigi and make sure he gets a strong defense. Because for the first time ever, we're engaged in healthcare debate when Barack Hussein Obama, who's lost his magic completely. If you like your plan, keep your plan, like your doctor, keep your doctor, saving healthcare costs, we've got to reform. How'd that work out? The past ten or twelve years, certain elements in our society are encouraged to commit violence against actually persons actors they disagree with, whether they're healthcare executives or I guess teachers at a Christian school and uh, somehow, but it's about something else, not about homicidal, suicidal murderers hunting down men in the darkness of the night to become a hero to the radical left. Well, let's continue. Line becomes available, which it never does. The number to call is five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand, and after one o'clock today from News Nation, we have an expert on drune os. What's happening with that? And after two o'clock it'll be you and me and calls them so much more. And once again I mourn the passing of innocent victims of vicious crimes. But the pillars, the guardrails, the foundation of our country has been so eroded. I fear in the future that we get into the issue of we need healthcare reform. Therefore, I won't kill a healthcare executive, or it's time to kill boys and men, and I'll be the first. Let me light the fuse and get rid of the sludge in our society, which are men men? I wonder where that came from, what ideation, Where did that come from Let's continue Bill Cunningham, The Great American Live. It's room of the Bengals. Bengals News Radio seven hundred. Ow we let's continue now. Bill Cunningham, The Great American. The drones. The drones. The drones are everywhere. No one's covering it better than News Nation and the Rich McHugh. But the peers right powers in Air Force Base was shut down for several hours. They've now appeared over many other American cities, like some nineteen fifties science fiction flick. And there's parts of Logan Airport that were shut down. Also airports are being shut down. The President to be, Donald Trump addressed it yesterday saying he kind of implied there's something secret happening that he knows about and the government knows about, but they don't want to tell us what it is. For Rich mcchugh's with News Nation, A good friend Sean Compton runs that with great alacrity, and Rich McHugh, I think welcome for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, as we sit here, can you tell the American people when you watch the President Alex news conference, do you Rich McHugh know things that we don't know that drones. Are they planes? Are they made out of a radio shock materials? Are they foreign powers? Is there a mothership from the Iranians, the Chinese, the Russians, things of that character. Tell the American people first of all, what's happening with the drones?
Speaker 4: I think, well, first of all, thanks for having me. It's it's good to be here. Bill. What I would say is, I think it's complicated. I think there's there's there's there's there's pockets of truth in in what in different parts of what we're hearing. So let me try and break it down. I think Number one, I think it's fair to say, I believe after talking to enough people and talking to officials and seeing the press conferences that have given and the messaging, how the messaging has changed, that the federal government knows more than they are letting on. They initially they wanted to dismiss this. They said, there's no credible threats, there's no they didn't even want to acknowledge it. Uh, But the fact remains there were there were sightings on military basis here in New Jersey Earl which is enavaled mu Missions Depot Credible settings above the above the Earl Picketty Arsenal. Then you have the one in Ohio now New York. So there's there's clearly something going on. Having opened to mayor's and sheriffs throughout New Jersey, there there's credible, credible stuff, credible sightings. There's also a lot of UH sightings that people are calling in that may be simply just claimed. But I don't want to downplay this at all because I think part of that comes from the fact that the federal government is not getting US answers, not giving residence answers, and people are smart they I think they see what's going on, and there's there's clearly something going on. I met with a sheriff down in Ocean County, New Jersey last week, and he told me a story of how they one of the one of the police officers in their location UH called a nine to one one call in too because they weren't on doing it, and said they were witnessing fifty of these drones come off the ocean now five OHO. I was like, is this a sworn officer? Yes, this is a sworn officer credible, uh, he said. They called it into the FBI. They called it in the coast Guard. The coast Guard went out to check on it, and the coast Guard reported back that they had thirteen of these drones following their boat in. So I don't believe that, you know, a sheriff and of a sworn police officer is one to lie about these things. So somewhere in the truth is the middle. What these drones are, we don't know. I have having talked to the sheriff of Mommouth County who's kind of at the base of this or ground zero where I am. He's been tracking this with a heat map since since the end of November and all the calls, and I said, listen, do you think, what do you think is going on here? And you know, ultimately he says, I think. I think it's some sort of it's our own people, it's our own something of our own, and that's why we're not finding out. And that's also why we may never find out. So it's reporting this bill is like it is like kind of like reporting in a funhouse. It feels like because parts of it are just not true and parts of it are very true, but everything is getting distorted because there's different narratives coming from our government.
Speaker 1: You know, Rich mcew, I'm with you. I trust law enforcement ninety nine point nine percent of the time. And if you have sheriffs saying I'm watching drones coming from the ocean, it's overhead. We have Coastguard clippers saying they're following us. That leads me to believe it is not the US government, because they would simply tell this guy, look, we have a research ship off shore and we're going. And so when you hear things like sheriff saying it's coming out of the ocean, and you have heat maps saying these drones and we're all talking about a few, some are as large as an suv. And this plays into what Hijao Ping said in China, and that is they have ten thousand drones over large stadiums in Beijing that can form the shape of a dragon, and then in a couple seconds it's the shape of a monkey, then it's the shape of a lot and all those drones could be weaponized, ten thousand bombs dropping all over the place. They have millions and millions of drones that we don't have to me, this is a national security crisis, and instead of telling us the truth, assuming it's not et assuming it's not aliens, and assuming it's not Iranian motherships, it's obviously federal contractors or the government itself. Why can't they simply tell us the truth of this. We know what they are. Why can't they tell us the truth?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's you know, I think it's a pattern with this administration, and currently they started out with a narrative that there's no little credible threats or we're not seeing anything, and this is a lot of just kind of hobbyists and they're slightly changing their messaging now, and so I think they've kind of been caught and thought that this whole thing would go away. There was a there was a press brief not press briefing, sorry, a meeting between the White House and some I think it was the FBI and mayor. It was a call with mayors from around the state of New Jersey. And I've spoken to some of the mayors and they're, you know, forgive me, but they're they're angry. Uh And they said, listen, we're tired of the gas lighting. Like one mayor spoke up on the call and said, I've seen these things over my house. You're not going to tell me I didn't see that this giant. I think he described it as like a truck sized drone. Like so stop like calling these things not what they are. Let's let's at least admit that there are some drones here and there is a situation because the gas.
Speaker 1: Lighting's got to stop, and it hasn't stopped. I can lay out the ten top lies the Biden administration. This one's going to the top. I know the southern border is shut down. I know that show. I knew Afghan poll out was a wonderful event. It was simply brave and courageous. I know that to be. I know if I get the vaccine, the COVID vaccine, Biden told me, once you get the vaccine, you can't give it to anyone else. You're not going to get sick. I know all these things are true. And they tell me that these drones that are flying out of the Atlantic Ocean is somehow a hobbyist from radio shock. If they still exist, they're put together parts from from from Walmart, a hobbyist and want to have access to ships off the coast of New Jersey to fly in hundreds of drones following a coast guardship. Are you kidding me? Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And I think the seriousness of it. You look at these these military installations and the messaging from the White House says one thing, and yet you have very credible people working at these places saying, you know, I'm sure officers, I saw these things above naval munitions, you know, stationed Earl. What the heck is a drone doing above Earl? Without Like, I live near Earl and there's a part of Earl that's out of the near the ocean. If you if you have a fishing boat and you so much as drive five hundred feet from that thing, there's a loud speaker that comes on and says, we are authorized to shoot at you. Yet there are drones that are allowed to fly above this thing and document or do whatever they're doing on abated. It makes no sense to me.
Speaker 1: It makes no assuming the US government is doing that at their weapons depot. Of course they wouldn't shoot it down, But why not simply say these are US government activities. We know what's going on. The Trumpsters said yesterday that the US military knows exactly what's going on. We can follow a drone into a garage. We know where they're taking off from, we know what they're doing, we know where they're landing. What if that's the case? Number one, why you doing it? Because it looks a little bit of an alarmist because it's causing a little bit of panic, especially in New Jersey. But number two, trust us with the truth because the live circle the globe before truth can take us first step and can we eliminate aliens and ets? I head on an astronomer or the other daydine Rigus that said, well, they're not from Alpha Centauri because it would take fifty thousand miles an hour traveling for seventy five thousand years to get here one way, unless there's a warp system or a curve of the universe. So assuming it's not, do you discount the fact they are aliens? Like E T phone home? Are you? Are you quite? Are you saying that can't be true?
Speaker 4: I don't go into that territory. I don't know. I'm just a journal I'm an investigative reporter. I don't know, but I will see that. When I was interviewing the Ocean County Sheriff and their drone team, and I said, listen, you sent up a drone and you spotted one of these things and he tried to chase it, and he said, yeah, it was like we have an industrial sized drone. This thing was bigger and faster by about twenty miles an hour. Ours go forty. This thing went sixty easily in the dust. I said, what else, Like, how's it the tracking? He said, well, they don't give off you know, as you mentioned, they don't give off much heat. They don't have a I forget the phrase you use heat signature, and that to me, I was like, well, what, like, what is it? I don't know. I don't want to say supernatural.
Speaker 1: But I said, well there you go. Because it course some think were you know, they're here on Earth right now mating with our women, the special species of human beings, and we can't handle the truth. And I'm thinking, well, if that's the case, simply tell us and we'll get a visit from Keanu Reeves at some point. So I I don't know what this means. If you Rich m Chu of News Nation, is it our own government and or US defense contractors trying out new vehicles to try to catch up to the Chinese, because the Chinese and the Iranians are well past us technologically when it comes to drones, and we're not there yet.
Speaker 4: Well, what do you think if I had to guess, after knowing what I'm reported, it's it's I would say, yes, it's our own it's our own government, whether they're looking for something or whether they're you know, so called red teaming, which is trying to you know, find security holes in our in our you know, just overall apparatus without without telling you know, the other side. It's that teaming is a phrase I've heard, and I'm like that that kind of makes sense. But at least come out and say, okay, this was us, but we're never going to hear that.
Speaker 1: And if the red teaming is real, and they wanted to keep this nice and secret, so the other side did not know what technological abilities we have, this is exactly the opposite of what they intended, because it's all over the country, all over the world. We're talking about it constantly, and the media centers in America are covering it. So if their goal was to keep this quiet, why why would you put a large drone up in the air, hundreds of them with flashing lights, chased all over the place to make it a secret. That doesn't make any sense either.
Speaker 4: It doesn't. It doesn't. Now you have every every family, every household talking about this because kids come home from school and I'm like, what's up with the drones and what do we know? And the parents don't have answers, and it's uh, it's really it's reached the boiling point and I don't know where it goes. I don't believe we're going to find out the answer to this. Unfortunately, I think this is going to quietly go away without any resolution.
Speaker 1: Well, I would think in about five weeks, when the Trumpster sees his power, he's going to release the JFK assassination files, the Abraham Lincoln assassination files, and he's going to tell us what's going on. I trust him to tell us because he's gonna he's gonna let it rip. And that's the way the Trumpster goes. But Rich mceu, correspondent, Senior correspondent with News Nation, once again, I watch your stuff and it's good, and once again give us the facts. All I deal with their facts. And Rich mckewu, once again, thank you for coming on The Bill Cunningham Show and tell Sean Compton, he's a great American.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, well, thank you God.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more. If it's a secret government plan, doesn't make any sense. If it's foreign powers, that really doesn't make any sense. If they're aliens, I'll talk, I don't know, e t phone home. That doesn't make any sense. Are they're private contractors that doesn't make any sense. And hobbyist that doesn't make any sense. In fact, life often makes no sense. That's why I covered so well, because I'm nonsense to goal myself. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: If you want to protect yourself, get a double barrel shotgun, have the shelves a twelve gay shotgun, and I promise you, as I told my wife, we live in an area that's wooded and somewhat secluded, said Jill. If there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out, put that double barrel shotgun and fired to blasts.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting right God, all right, segment. What's the status? A little Christmas music? Are you like a byt of this? Little Christmas? Is my favorite song?
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 1: Not bad all I need for Christmas? I like the valiance to do this edition instead out this is this is it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: This is it right here? And I sit back and listening a little bit. You get excited about this. Hold on, oh yeah, crank it. DM just want to full my could have fun. Makest I like to make her wish come true too. We may we may be changing formats. Correct go a Christmas music all the time the rest of the week. This is it Gary Jeff Walker would like this, wouldn't he? Mariah hit it? Get ready to ready, Here we go. This is the newest Some song resting are from purl Lives. What do you need? She cares a lot about them? I bet what does she care about? Yeah? There we go segment she wants me for her own. Oh yes, all right segment. Give me some sports.
Speaker 6: Taken of that Willie you told me this morning you went after me right, took a couple of shots from Mike McConnell that you're eighty five thousand Christmas cards were still sitting in the studio. Chuck Ingram gave you a little couple of bolts. That's pearl our lives. This is the greatest rude too. Now you'll get a few of the cards there's a birthday card here from Diane Elliott, so thank you, Diane, thank you. We also say there's another birthday card here from the fur Ball.
Speaker 1: He's got a birthday today. Columbia University, which is a Marxis school, pumping out more Marxist to kill CEOs.
Speaker 6: That's it, Columbia. Don't send your kid to Columbia. A very nice card of let's see the Peanuts Gang. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Best wishes from Grant Muller of Blue Ash.
Speaker 1: What about Jenny Murphy? What about Jenny Murphy?
Speaker 4: I hain't.
Speaker 6: What about that guy that sent me to There's also one from the Portman family, Rob Portman.
Speaker 1: By the way, who's Rob Portman? Who is that guy? Who is that?
Speaker 6: He says he wants you to run for a seat in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: I will not run, but I will accept a two year appointment to the US Senate.
Speaker 6: This is another mic Jenny Murphy with a birthday card for you. Don't worry about another birthday and dog years. You're still a puppy.
Speaker 1: Well, the more of the year go by, each year becomes more important because there's less of it to live.
Speaker 6: He writes, I'm sure the Snorf, peanut Head and Maxine would agree.
Speaker 1: Seg I could not. Those are names I know here very often. I miss my dogs. I will see them in Doggie Heaven. Do you agree?
Speaker 6: I'll see Mimi too too, Emma and uh a Zoomie dog ZOOMI let's see uh Dave and Dayton with the birthday card for you?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 6: So there you go, Mike, Mike McConnell. Everything's okay. Now you got all the Christmas cards?
Speaker 1: Can you tell Mike to shut his mouth for me?
Speaker 6: Well, he's got a point. I mean, you got your mail here, Just open it up. These gifts I haven't opened yet.
Speaker 1: Well, when you gonna open them like Easter, I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 6: Well, leave the stude reporters of Proud Service. Every local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar Quala you can feel in nord Kentucky called Johnson Heating and COOLi get eight five, nine, four, seven, two and sixty fifty one.
Speaker 1: What about this one of the greatest voices, not King Cole, I think some of the greatest of all time. If you can find all I want for Christmas? Is you by the Valley Ens something like that. That's my favorite site of valiance.
Speaker 6: I think so Mariah Carey sings that song nobody else.
Speaker 1: She's being sued by this other group or what everybody sues everybody because they're using her song. Shut up, don't show me that kind of disrespect.
Speaker 6: It's Christmas, your little missilete and what about you and Sarah Elise?
Speaker 1: What can you tell them about you running away together?
Speaker 6: We also want to thank a Lear's Prime Market Holiday your holiday party destination. Order those fresh party trays with their world famous tender loin and prime rib today for that holiday dinner and festivities.
Speaker 1: Say here it is. Listen up, get ready. This is the original All I Want for Christmas issue? Stalling, Perhaps hit it. Take back to holliy in the missiletee segment, you stupid, they're suinger.
Speaker 6: Make sure you enjoy the holidays like the Shears, Donovan's and the Cunninghams. Really Lear's Prime Market always cut and also before you just listen to more sponsors hold on before you.
Speaker 1: Get to McKinney mortgage Now listen up segment. This is from twenty five thirty years ago. People are gonna fall asleep. One more line, one more line.
Speaker 6: She doesn't want to be you like this song versus Mariah Carey, Yes, you're insane.
Speaker 1: Tell Mike McConnell to kiss my assa. I think you just did.
Speaker 6: We also want to thank ACR gun Eyed Pools.
Speaker 1: Frank's Ibel the King there.
Speaker 6: He's the Santa Claus of Gun eyed Pools Holiday special going on now ACR gun eyed Pools dot Com. Call today swim in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Hit it fowhimpo Fiona, sound like I have a text there from Denny from Dayton. I'll have to watch right pad airspace from my house. He's on December twenty they're attacking Dayton. Denny from Dayton's getting both knees replaced on Friday, Mary Christmas money, good luck? What the he's a fisherman.
Speaker 4: Luck to it.
Speaker 1: He's a fisherman of fish, not a fisherman of men.
Speaker 6: About right path, attackeon, that's Tucker.
Speaker 1: Could you bring Tucker in here like the Tucker in the studio, This building would collapse. You'd be had away like five tons. Couldn't get him, he couldn't get his rear end in the in the elevator he's saying he's a fat ass. Yes, please continue.
Speaker 6: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town, your one stop shop for everything you need make your holiday shopping easy. High end gift baskets, an enormous selection of bourbons and wine for every table, thirteen locations in the Bluegrass, Good Spirits and Party Town.
Speaker 1: Do you have hope? Yes? Why?
Speaker 6: Week seventeen of the Broncos Bengals game, Willie said for pay Course Stadium sold out, kickoff four point thirty pm on next Saturday, a week December twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Really? Yes? Did they change it again? Well, they didn't have a time.
Speaker 6: It was either going to be Saturday at four thirty maybe Saturday night or Sunday night.
Speaker 1: I hope it means something. They got to win against the Brownies, correct, I think the Chargers have to keep losing.
Speaker 6: Yes, they beat the Broncos, that'll help. Well, I don't know, and I don't know either. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Two chance. Do you have hope? Yes? I have hope. I have hope.
Speaker 6: Red's Update, Red's President of Baseball Operations, Nick Krawl special guest tonight on the Hot Stove League, starting at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW, one hundred days till opening day against the San Francisco Giants Thursday afternoon, one hundred correct, March March twenty seventh. I think Jameis Winston'll be game.
Speaker 1: They could bring back a Brian Sipe and they are bring back autogram Bernie Kozar brring them all back. They' good. Not gonna beat the Bengals, but seg Man. Yeah, the Bengals warn to rest their games, go nine and eight and miss it by one game probably, So anyway, college bat, Oh, how about to look at this? How about that the I Love this music hit six, sit back Dave hit them wonderful time? Is that Johnny kids ingle? So everyone telling you me he's still alive, believe it.
Speaker 4: Or not, it's they.
Speaker 1: Don't know where it is.
Speaker 6: Half the time that July College Basketball u n l V at number twenty two Date in the Night and Valpo takes on Ohio State.
Speaker 1: Where are the drones coming from? Segment? Whine Where when? Whine? Where? If they're coming from Canada, Canada, Newfoundland? I mean Trudeau is getting out of office, by the way, who's taking over Justin is not doing Trump. Maybe Trump make it a fifty. Maybe he'll stay in charge of all of North America. He's funny. Just make it all of North America. The Trumpster about Canada becoming the fifty first state. It's a large be all right with me? Not with me. They're a bunch of damn socialists and people. Yes they are headed again, Johnny. It all I want for Christmas. Ut did Mariah Carey steal that song?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: From the Valiance? She made it better the Valiance. It sounds like a card. Didn't Chrysler have a Valiant car years ago? I think you're right. If they're a good car, Kass, Teresa will sell it, believe it.
Speaker 6: And also whether we say congratulations to the Vermont Canamounts, eh, the Vermont Cannamounts, the first ever national championship for the state of Vermont, the men's division the men's team the Division one national champions last night in men's soccer, edging Marshall, the home of Jason Williams, two to one. The what are they called the Vermont Cannamounts. I think like a canna. It's like a it's like a catamount. It's like a like a rat like I. No, it's like a mountain lion or congratulations.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is the Boston. I don't like the Boston's politics at Oh he can't sing anymore either. Terrible he tried to sing it one of the one of the concerts for doing the terrible It can't sing. Somebody said, tell them know your role, shut your mouth and go singing. Right, that's it.
Speaker 5: Fit.
Speaker 1: Second, sure we're not changing, orments can't. So we got to have a stootre four to two thirty or yes, or a music marathon. Yeah, Beachwood High School coming in with Scott Taco. We'll have to see. I don't know where are they. I don't know they got we got the rest of the week. I was hugging the waste paper basket Thursday and Friday last week. Yes you were. I'm done hugging the toilet. I'm back, loud, proud in sassy, and I got a crappy attitude. Little boy my segment. Give me out there.
Speaker 6: What's the deal with the wine and this deal with the US Senate? What's the deal with that? That's all over X people are going nuts. I told him, if you want me to serve in office for two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do it, and then you can pick what the primary determined in the spring of twenty six who the nomination be. Send me to Washington. Willie goes to Washington would be one hell of a story, would you agree? Yeah? What about this show? Go on hyaenus sabbatical. It'll be suspended, not stop, suspended for two years. You still have to do live spots though, I have to do. I still have to do McKinley Mortgage, Joseph A business speakers.
Speaker 6: Hey, I want to let you to let you know about cann I pulls. I want to let you know about McKinley Morgan coordinated financial Plan. You can do the spots on the on the on the Congress floor.
Speaker 1: Hilarious. Would get help? Yeah, segment what the next stud's report? Because if if nominated, I will serve, but I want out run for the office because I have what I seek. I seek happiness and glory. I have that anyway, and I will serve the nation as well as I can. I'd be the John Kennedy of Ohio. Willy and utter of you, maybe going to Washington, Willie goes to Washington. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood report. If you haven't received your flu shot yet, you might want to step it up. You know, your friend and doctor Reese Joe Biden said, if you get your flu, if you get your if you get your COVID shot, you can't give it to anyone else and won't go to the hospital. Two more lies by Joe Biden. I got my flu shot. Have you gotten your flu shot?
Speaker 4: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Probably get it today? On seven hundred WLW I Billy Cunningham's good to hear from Governor Mike Jawan a couple hours ago about plans for the four seventy one bridge. He broke quite a bit of news by standing and should be done by the middle of February, which is about two months from now. But let's face it, some sort of deal where tractor trailers can't come into the middle of the city for maybe two to four hours and the afternoon drive makes some sense. He's going to look into that through O DOT, etc. But here's the issue I'm going to lay upon the table for your thoughtful consideration. I try to take as many calls as I can, despite the protestations of some, and that is I want to hear from you on the origins of these drones and where they came from, because there is not a good answer. When I had on Dean Regus, I've had on a general or two, and other experts like a Rich McHugh of News Nation, they've covered it and there's no adequate answer. And when the current so called government we have holds a news conference, nothing comes out of that either. And when the Trumpsters spoke yesterday, he talked about the fact I know where they come from, we know what's going on, but we can't tell you. Well, why the hell is that the case? They kind of worked for us in a sense. So the number to call is five to one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred on your on your cell and give me your theories where the drones are coming from and how many there are? Are, thousands of drones. There's been millions of signings by thousands of people. First call of me from Dale and Waynesville, the home of the skydivers. We have four lines open now, five one, three, seven, four, nine seven thousand. Quickly, I'll go over to three right now. The lines are lighting up. Give Dave Keaton a moment to screen them a bit. Number one, the source are alien beings from Alpha Centauri. Dean Riguez said, that's not the case. But after all time as a continuum, could we have di lithium crystals, Could they be drones from Alpha Centaurians? Absolutely? Yes, I believe at some point there's going to be alien beings lying coming to Earth to investigate Number two foreign powers. That is when I had on Rich mceugh a couple hours ago. He talked about the drones coming out of the dark in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and in New Jersey as seen by a sheriff. Number three, the government itself are private contractors. The lines are hotter than the hinges of hell. So let's get to the calls. Glad to have you with me to sit up the next couple of weeks. I'll be with you today, Tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday. Then i'll be with you Christmas morning for two hours. Then i'll be back with you January the second. Because of the injury suffered by my wife, the People's Judge at home, I'm not going to go to the Southern Command, and I have a great studio set up by Rich and others. Bob Pittman of iHeartMedia, and I want to thank again Dj Hodge for this and wherever I am, I can do the show. But I need to be here to tend to my lovely wife who's tended to me for many years. So when that is completed, I'll be with you in January. Right here, youly Dan, I'm going to miss this January the seventh. I've been asked by the Supreme Court to mc a function at the Supreme Court with just as Joe Deaters and Pat DeWine, Pat Fisher and Megan Shanahan and Sharon Kennedy. I'm going to do that a figure as an attorney. That's my that's my calling. And if Governor Mike DeWine offers me a two year unexpired term of the Senate seat held by Jade Vance, I would accept it on condition that I'm not running into twenty six. And he kind of said earlier today that he wants someone that will run in twenty six and twenty eight. That's not me. I have what I seek in life and I'm staying here, except I would go to the Senate for two years then come back to you. But if that happens, it'll happen other than I'm with you for the next few years. I promised the President incoming that as long as he's in office, I will be with you, and I'll be with him to handle the Northwest territories and his right front and his right flank. So we'll see what happens. Let's go to the cause. We have Dale, and Rick and Jim and Harry and Andrew and Sweet Lips and many more. Dale and Waynesville, the home of the skydivers Dale. Give me your thoughts on the drunes, where they come from, where they're going, and what the heck are they doing.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you what, It doesn't make really much difference to me. Where they're coming from. I think that we up to as citizens just shoot two or three of them down and say who's screams and yells allowed us, and then we'd find out it is.
Speaker 1: What if the bullets though miss the drone travel up and the sky comes out, comes down and kills somebody, What about that?
Speaker 7: Well, that's I mean, anybody with any common sens gonna is gonna know their background.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, I've had guns since I was I got my first one on my tenth birthday.
Speaker 3: And I've never shot anybody or I have never harmed anyone.
Speaker 7: My gun has never harmed anyone except the the the game that I shot at. And uh so you know you have to use little commonsens there. I know your background, but Dale Commons says is uncommon. What weapon would you use your shoot down the drones? Would it be a shotgun? Nine millimeter AR fifteen?
Speaker 1: What would you use?
Speaker 7: Well, I have all three, but I would use a shotgun because it would get a better spread and have a better chance of hitting something that's airborne.
Speaker 1: Dale, I'm writing that down. I'm telling the governor. Now, thank you very much. Let's continue now with Jim and Anderson Township. Jim and Anderson Township, the home of Joe Burrow. Give me a full report, Jim.
Speaker 4: Yes, Bill, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Great day to be an American. I'm humble and quietly proud.
Speaker 8: I think it's uh they're getting ready for a drone war. I think the Iran or somebody has sent some over here and it's a government testing them to see what would happen if the other country sends them over here.
Speaker 1: You know, you bring up a point there, Jim that according to Jijao Ping. I had on a former national security advisor who said they are a generation ahead of us and development of drones. They have displays in Beijing were one hundred thousand drones go into the sky separately and form a dragon, a fire breathing dragon. Then they within five or ten seconds, they become a monkey. Within another ten seconds they become a lion. Their abilities them and the Iranians, and they are evildoers passed us when it comes to drones is unbelievable. The next war, gim is not going to be fought with soldiers in camouflage. They're going to be fought by drones. Imagine having a battle in which fifty thousand drones are in the sky seeking out the enemy and killing them. The idea really of a military guy with an M one is kind of irrelevant when you have how about a million drones all over America, some with nuclear capability, and the next war is going to be fought by drones and we're way behind it. I don't like that, but I got in your note.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue now with Rick and Western Hills, then Harry and Georgetown, the home of Brian Grant and Rick give me a full report.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, so, the Chinese weather balloon that went across the United States now three weeks last summer, the government acted like they didn't know what it was, where it came from, or anything. To a television station in Nevada when it got a helicopter took pictures of it, and then all of a sudden it came out, oh wow, that's from China. And the act like they didn't know what's going on for two more weeks and then they shot it down across the country now taking pictures and everything else. And I don't know why if that happened, why these these these surveillance drones aren't from some Chinese ship out in the Atlantic. These people in New Jersey claim that they follow them and they all go out to the sea, so they're landing somewhere and then refueling their batteries and coming back again. So they maybe they're from China and maybe got traders running our government and that you know that worked for China instead of us.
Speaker 1: You know, Rick I had on a guest a couple hours ago who said that a sheriff on the Eastern Seaboard in New Jersey sees hundreds of drones coming out of the dark over the Atlantic Ocean, and that was confirmed by a US Coastguard clipper who said these drones are originating fifty miles out to sea in the dark. And our government says that's not the case. And that's the same government that told us the southern border is lockdown, government that told us Afghani's was a great withdrawal, the same government that told us, if you get the COVID nineteen vaccine, you can't give it to anybody else. The same government that lies to us every day. I think he's lying to us again. Now why they're lying, I have no idea, But I do not believe that Donald Trump. I have trusted him. He said yesterday Rick that he knows where they're coming from, where they start, and where they end, but he can't say when he gets to be the president. Do you think he's gonna tell us?
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 9: So they don't know where the twenty five thirty five thousand Chinese soldiers have walked across the border are here?
Speaker 6: Are they?
Speaker 4: So? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where they have to go to?
Speaker 9: And why held the FBI tracked him down?
Speaker 1: And so it's there something going on here.
Speaker 9: That China is running our government, running our presidency, and they're buying off our Congress, and that's obvious.
Speaker 1: Well, Rick, you know that Chinese invested quite a bit of money and Joe Biden and his family maybe they're getting paidback. I mean, the whole story of the mainstream media in Washington, DC that watched the mental decline of Joe Biden and the bride, the cash administered to the Biden family simply ignored it for four years. But they attack Donald Trump for paying off some porn star, making it into a crime with a bunch of crap. Let's continue now with Harry and Georgetown, and then Andrew and Florence, and then so many others. Chris and Columbus and Harry. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show and give me a full report.
Speaker 10: Hey, no, Milia, you're a true hero, buddy.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 10: I'd love to listen to your program.
Speaker 4: Thank you are awesome. Least you're truthful.
Speaker 1: Yes, need more of that. United States. If by the way, by the way, Harry, if I went to the US Senate, I'd be the same person in the Senate as I would be on the radio. And I promise you that now, please make your comment.
Speaker 10: That's what we need in the Senate, sir. And what I've understated my understanding of what these drums are doing. They're looking for signatures from a nuclear weapons that were stolen in Ukraine years ago that our government didn't even tell us about. And I've heard this from military people that's out now that they were over there looking for the same nuclear weapons that was never found. Now we got all these invaders on our land, and who's to say that they don't have those nuclear devices and they're just waiting to set them off. I had a guess they're not telling us what the hell's going on.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. A couple of Sundays ago ahead on the guest that said, there are missing nuclear weapons and dirty bombs, and these are signature items that the government itself is putting them over the sky where they suspect some of the stolen nuclear fissual materials from Ukraine that gave up their nuclear weapons in the early nineteen nineties in exchange for a promise by the Bush administration Bush forty one at that point that we would defend the integrity of Ukraine. Under a promise we the US government said, if you give up your nukes, we will protect you. They gave up the nukes. Now we have to go through with the promise, allegedly. But I think we've done enough. And I've had more than one tell me that there are signatures off a dirty bomb or a nuke, and these drones are in the sky seeking, searching for where they are, and Harry, that makes sense to me, sure, I believe it.
Speaker 4: That's why they're not telling us, you know what, ELL's going to happen in the United States here in the next few months.
Speaker 8: They want to blame it all on Trump.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, of course it's Trump's fault. Everything, all right, thank you, and but I appreciate you, Bill, Thank you, God bless you. Thank you. Let's continue with Chris and Columbus and then Brian in Indiana and Chris and Columbus. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show and give me a full report.
Speaker 4: Bill.
Speaker 11: It is more than a privilege to talk to you. I've been listening to you since the late eighties. And then I went to Miami University in eighty nine and best undergraduate institution in America. All through college, I was I heard when you. Does Chris collins Worth give you the credit for his sports broadcasting success. You hired him, you brought him in. I remember he took over for Trumpet. I've been with you that long, will it.
Speaker 1: I'll say this about collins Rotha. I sired him, I hired him. I didn't fire him. I taught him talk radio. Now he ignores me completely and won't take my calls.
Speaker 11: Well, he was on the Big Time the other night with the Manning Cat.
Speaker 1: You see that, Yes, I did see that. I love the Mannings. You know Chris collins for it's a good guy. In fact, I can't I had a list one time north of fifty of persons have come out of the Tri state area that have made major splashes nationally, and uh, he's on the list. But it's amazing this little part, in this little corner of the world, southwest Ohio northern Kentucky has sent fifty or more so called media large media types all over the country. I think we have sent more than New York, LA and Chicago put together, and certainly Collinsworth is one of them, along with of course Bob Trump, he was another one, and practically all over the planet. I look at people that I look at and say, you know what, Cincinnati gives birth to many, and I'm proud maybe to be one of the fifty that kind of love it here. But once you come to Cincinnati, you don't want to leave. You may want to go other places, but you want to stay in Cincinnati. So let's continue with more and we'll see what happens. I love the collective wisdom of the American people is much greater than the collective wisdom of one Bill cunning Into. Great American live with you every day. You're home of the Bengals. I'm going nowhere unless I'm offered the Senate seat, I may take it. On news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: Third down and eight at the Cincinnati forty six, Thomson Robinson catches for protection.
Speaker 1: Is good. He fires deep down.
Speaker 12: Fac Hey, you're accepted at the twenty and the Bengals are running it back Gino Stone to Midfield forty of Cleveland. The thirty five cuts back and gets tackled at the thirty.
Speaker 9: Hello, buyet and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: No Rock a couple of hours. Go ahead on your good friend Mike Dwine about the Senate seat. I discussed it with him, But segment says, what about rocky boyman us sent so if you don't get it, I don't get it. What about the rock? What about the arm rustle for it?
Speaker 4: You and me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know about that. Do you play golf?
Speaker 4: I do not go.
Speaker 1: That's fla rock. This is our new format as of tomorrow at midnight, we're going to all country music, all the time. Hit it beginnings? Is that bing?
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 1: I think that's bing?
Speaker 4: Is that bing? Does that?
Speaker 1: They have to come to work tomorrow? No, we're gonna play. We're gonna play Christmas. I got a text here from ken Brew about my mistake. All I Want for Christmas is you? Allegedly the greatest All I Want for Christmas song? Ever, it's by uh the Valiance or something like that. A guy's name was a car about balance. It's not Mariah Carey. They sang the same song, but the Balances did it much better. Do you recall them? I recall Mariah's version more something like that. Don't you now, let's get on. You're refusing the question. What is the question? Are you gonna go? Are you gonna get the gear? You're throwing your hat? Are you out of here. Yeah, I can't say when will you say?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Before inauguration announcement a dent in a week oh, governor study right there in front of the tank, having Green Township right in front of them, right there, the former home of the Dent drive in right there. He interviewed another candidate this morning. You know who it was, Diane Cunningham Redding. Really what morning? So we're talking. I get beyond that. This song is banned, right, women don't like this song? Well that happened, so there was in twenty eighteen, it was banned across the country. There was a I did this yesterday. A radio station in Kentucky w k a Y had played it non stop every day for two for two hours straight. It's like every anti women anti It's like getting some woman drunk and trying to have sex with a drunk woman. Shirt something women in nineteen forty four. Maybe we to try that if the pregnancies wouldn't happen. So hell, I don't know anyway, you're not answering the question. YEA, give it to me? Are the drones? What other drunks say? You're changing the subject. Yeah, I can't say, yeah, I can't say, because you hold the seat your seat. In twenty six, I.
Speaker 6: Heard you've been looking at realerdort dot com for home was Marling Virginia family, go to Virginia.
Speaker 1: That sounds like something I do. Going to do the ACC on the weekends, just saying you and Tom Brenneman ac right, ACC, just saying you can do would let me do that? Uh on the weekend? Of course, no problem. What do they do Saturday and Sunday? They don't do nothing? Do nothing? What about Rock Day or Nay and Ryan Day. Let's assume I talked to someone high in government who told me he's done. He's not done. The U n N you're gonna get you know what? I bet me a high flight Sunday. Ask that person who they gonna get. Who they gonna get. They can guarantee you than him.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: You know who it is. Scott Saderfield carry combs, carry combs. It won't be bad, but no name locked up. Marcus Freeman. Okay, so you're gone. You're guys. Mike Rabele is gonna get an NFL gig.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Bill Belichick likely likely get the Bears job. That's stupid. Belichick going to the Tar Heels and Marty Brown. Here'll be interesting. He's fun to be good for me. Stupid Herbert Myers not coming back to coach, got too much money and he likes going to strip. Nick Saban's not coach. He does not shut up. What did he have some woman grinding in his lap? What was that story? They're defending him because he recruited you.
Speaker 4: That is what.
Speaker 1: That is what the media says. You are slave to the mainstream media media. You are the mainstream media. What about Nick Saban? Nick Saban, he's on team who's not coming back. That's what I'm saying. Who are you gonna get Lloyd?
Speaker 4: Call name?
Speaker 1: Three names, two names, one name. Now you're like, okay, I guaranteed that guy will lead us past. Got to be a big name. Jim Marball. Okay, but he's not leaving the Chargers job. He's building something special. Give me a big name. My point. You were approving my point, Zach Taylor. He's coaching the Bengals. He's under contract with the Bengals. Bengals Bengals, Well, jim.
Speaker 4: Me who it is?
Speaker 1: Then you're not answering my question. Could it be you had the question I wanted to coach the Xavier football team, but they didn't allow the formation of the approgram pathic school coming and we got the the over sixty five women's rugby league. We got to worry about instead. I know, I think that throws a wrench in the whole deal, does it not? And you got a broken pelvis, that's a problem. Would you agree you should tell me you had problem. You don't want to play rugby with a broken pelvis if you're over sixty five years old. I would agree with that. That would your mom?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 1: Do you think in rugby? Do all right? She tough me? Of course, she's tough, me and my sister, your grandkids. I didn't think he was allowed to say anything.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying nothing. She told me, I don't say anything just so. But we knew you couldn't. You have just slowly leaked out information over the days. I listened to you know, and just slowly put it out there. You can't not do it. You can't do it. You don't talk about you trapped me. You trapped me. I was just worried today. You told me. I wasn't worried. The wreath had fallen and that was the cause of the whatever happened, then there's no doubt she wanted you want me his son an NBA. He wanted a lawyer. And two witnesses answered my question, what is it? Would you take the sentence? Seeing it by Mike, do want say it?
Speaker 4: Say it?
Speaker 1: Say it? I accept segment. Give me some sports as long as I can see you later co college football games. There goes Rock got a contract weekend.
Speaker 6: Willie the Stude Reporters are proud service every local teme Star heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality.
Speaker 1: You can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky.
Speaker 6: Paul Johnson Heating to cool he get eight five nine four seven to two sixty fifty one.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't mention this, but she was practicing rugby with four or five other women women and she took a hit. So you know rugby can be dangerous if you're over sixty five? Would you waiting?
Speaker 2: King?
Speaker 4: The King.
Speaker 1: Say talking about charisma?
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 1: Memphis masculine? Kind of like Donald Trump? Who's his mask?
Speaker 7: Kind of like you?
Speaker 1: I do I move you the local albums jump talking about the drones. Lord it last night. I know he't like you, I know what are they going to show up around the tri State? Arry did? Sure right, patackes to the sky segment keep your eyes on Baby, sends them, sends them down to the bridge and get it fixed faster. Now there'd be an idea. Mike Dwaine says, middle of February done. He's gonna he's gonna get it done by February fifteenth. Listen of what twenty seventy two. No, supposedly, he says in two months. He bet me a hot fudge Sunday that the first cars would travel on that bridge February fifteenth. I said, I'm gonna hold you to the hot fudg Sunday. Bet you great. I'm gonna go double nothing on that as well. Tell double chocolate chip cookies from Fran That's what I'm after. I like her cookies. Also.
Speaker 6: Well, if we want to thank a cr Gun Eyed Pools, a holiday special is on now. Call today swim in twenty twenty five by the Great One Frank's ibell acr Gun eyed pools dot Com.
Speaker 1: Look at all these second executives kick kiss an ass in mar a Lago. Puck her up, I love it. Puck her up. There's nothing sweeter than victory. O. Victory is the only revenge. You gotta say, puck you. Victory is the only revenge. Fuck you.
Speaker 6: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town with thirteen convenient locations Party Northern Kentucky, Good Spirits and Party Town. Broncos Bengals game, the National Football League says in week seventeen, pay Course Stadium, kickoff Saturday, December twenty eighth, Saturday, four point thirty pm.
Speaker 1: Write that down, Rock.
Speaker 6: It was either that or Sunday night. They flexed the Falcons and the commanders to Sunday night. He's watch that and one other thing. I got a text here from someone I can't talk about. You know, Jim Stall at Deer Park. Yes, he was contacted by the governor to become the next senator, but he said no. He took the job as superintendent at Deer Park. Jim Stall Deer Park. Over the US, we have much more influence on people. And right, hit the music, hit the music, hit this and Mills Brothers, grifterself. Sorry, this is this is Jim Scott material right here.
Speaker 1: God bless him. Spell You're heading glory with Jim Scott seg, you are not a serious person.
Speaker 6: Red's Update, The Reds Present Baseball Operations, Nick Krawl special guests tonight on the Hot Stove League. It's six oh five here on seven hundred wl W, one hundred days still opening.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 6: The San Francisco Giants come to town with Willie Adamis.
Speaker 1: My speech is getting ready. It's being delivered, even my bows as I speak right now. It's going. There's some other big news on opening day. Say can't say you're gonna do it. You're gonna mention it, but you're not supposed to. Don't tell me because I'll talk about it. I know I shouldn't even reminded you. I can't blame Penny when you hurt your pelvis playing rugby.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You just take it right, just taking suck it up. It's gonna walk it off. Suck it up and walk it offt picking up heavy stuff. Let's get back in shape. Let's go and segment it's not as easy as I'm making. Look okay, you can say that again and seg, you're not as serious person.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: College basketball to my U n l V against Number twenty two Dayton, Oh that belongs in the Big East on Ohio State.
Speaker 4: Not there.
Speaker 1: Name ought to be in the Big eastones about the right pat being under attack like that, something's going on. I think it's aliens Alpha, I think to shoot him down. It's aliens. That's not correct. Foreign adversary can't be nuclear bombs. Got to be our own government dirty bombs being detected and could not be it dirty bombs. That'd be pretty serious. But I had when the government just say, look, before everyone freaks out here, let me just tell you we're doing a few maneuvers here, a couple of tests here, way behind the technology. You know who's gonna get the blame, don't you Trump Bingo? They don't even know how. But that's all gonna come around to him. They're getting ready to attack him. Get ready, because this honeymoon will be over. They're going to attack him with hooks and claws. And he keeps sealing them, just keep sealing them. Stephanopolis million bucks of his own money, suing sixteen mil. Seeing that his next rock. What's on the big show today? Let's see we got right out of the gate. We have Jay Radley's going to talk about atle high holiday travel? What about drones? Talk to Jo talk about drones. Then at three thirty five we have your former girlfriend, Tanya Rourke. I've had many yes. At four o'clock we have a guest talking about colleges now are offering courses on how to become an influencer, and all the kids want to listen to this show. That's it. You know what an influencer is. We've been an influencer for life. Not really hit the music, everyone quiet down, hit the music. That orchestra trans let's go. We had the drummer on our show I heard this day. He's a metal drummer. Like the guy plays like speed metal and this great stuff, very accomplished technical drummer. I have the report from this fifteen year old school shooter. Have you read the manifesto? It was a girl, a fife year old girl that went to the school cracked and it's something about the dad boys. Yeah, brother's father should all be killed. Where do you get that from? You here in school system? And she I want to do she's fifteen and hates man. Fifteen years old and she stole her parents nine millimeters shot up to school. The only good part is she's going to meet her, make her quicker because she and it's not transgendercy going up, she's going down. So she did have a manifesto. Yes, everybody's got a manifest got a manifest I got a manifesto on Yeah, fourteen year old. So I don't know what to tell you, but rock good luck on your senate seat. Let's see what happens. You can move your whole family to Virginia with that ever work in your world. No, not right now. I'll see you on Friday. I'm leaving, Yeah, leaving Monday to stay there. You're not coming back. Kind of like you when you did the TV. Shn't you do that again? Just we have one more, not two seasons, No, sixteen episodes. Fifty shows was enough for me. Hit the music, hit the music, shit back. This is one of the best right here. This is at the top of the listing. Like eighty years old still singing segment, Give me Brenda Lee, Give me Out. I saw a special in her Brenda Lee. She was still singing. Is that Brenda Lee show? I used to date her? Give me out of the students report, please Christmas Tree Willy.
Speaker 6: In honor of our Christmas Music format and Senator Rocky Boyman, we leave you with the immortal words of the student Report, And I.
Speaker 1: Asked you, do you remember, oh my god, the context in which you exist, the context in which I exist. Yeah, I did that. Run again, run it back. Please please get more celebrity endorsements before you were close, you know, like Senator Diane Cunningham, Redden, A new generation. How about that nice good segment. Thank you, Rocky, keep the music going on. Thanks seven hundred WU all of me