Speaker 1: And that's why I never read the comment. I just want to like, I'm not even gonna look amazing tonight. I love what you're wearing. Oh my god, I have an angry clows.
Speaker 2: That is life.
Speaker 1: But that's a hard like this. It's like an NBA team or something like whoa hey, everyone, welcome back to Holly Randall Unfiltered. We are, of course, here at the strip Chat Hollywood House doing our strip Chat Spotlight sessions on some of their top cam girls that have come out to enjoy this weekend with us. So today I have Marley and Amethyst here. How are you girls doing?
Speaker 3: I'm great?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm surviving. Now about you, Amethyst.
Speaker 4: It's been a busy day, but I'm doing really good.
Speaker 1: All right, So I guess let's start off just by talking about strip Chat House in general. We're on day four. Ye right, I'm losing kids, Okay, So we're on day four. So what has been We'll start with you, Marley? What has been your favorite experience so far?
Speaker 5: My favorite experience is a solid tie between the goat yoga in the racquetball. I was talking to everyone earlier saying, how much of a sporty girl. I am so stuff like that is right up my alley, And yeah, I loved it. It was incredible and seeing everyone in their cute little outfits definitely definitely helped.
Speaker 1: You missed the topless pickleball game later.
Speaker 4: I actually didn't. I saw you guys from over there the window and.
Speaker 2: We were like, look at them down there.
Speaker 1: I was the only one who didn't have their tits out. Shame on me.
Speaker 2: They got to pay for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just what about you.
Speaker 4: It's a tough one because I've been having a lot of fun in general, But I really liked the hike because it felt like we were going on a field trip and got to see so much of the area, you know, the Hollywood Sign and the sunsets, the skyline.
Speaker 1: Do you live here in La?
Speaker 4: No, I've never been to the West coast, Okay.
Speaker 1: So is this your first time to La Okay? So that's great because that was like, that's like the most La hike you can go, right, Yeah, Marley, what about you?
Speaker 4: I've been in La before plenty of times.
Speaker 5: I actually had never been on that hike, but I always am out here like for work and then I'm back to Vegas. So yeah, I didn't have the time to experience that before. That was fun, especially Golden Hour, But yeah, I love I love it here. I don't think I've ever stayed in the hills, So this is the first.
Speaker 1: Nice What do you think is going to be the one most valuable thing that you guys are going to take home from this experience?
Speaker 4: I feel like I learned a lot in general, like just different ways to shoot stuff. And I also feel like it's been a good experience with like getting out of my skin a little bit, getting more comfort out of my bubble and getting more comfortable. So it's been really really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because as a cam model, I mean you're generally like usually alone, like camming from.
Speaker 2: Your house doing your own thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not necessarily like always on set with a bunch of other people. So this is definitely getting you out of that element.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny. I was joking earlier on like showing hole online. It's like way easier doing this right now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Marley, what about you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Definitely the most valuable thing I'm taking home is all of a Nicky is always on point with the lessons, your guys' lessons together. I feel like, I learned a lot from the Red Carpet training. I've done Red Carpet before, but I mean, I'm always looking to improve in everything, and Nicky's lesson about are just some things to improve our chats was incredible. I think that and obviously networking with everyone are going to be top three most important things I'm going to be using when I get back home.
Speaker 1: And yeah, all right, so I guess it's also we like to do a little origin story too, So how did you We'll start with you, Marley, how did you get into camming?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: I actually got into camming. It's quite funny.
Speaker 5: I dating a girl at the time and she I had worked with animals for years. I loved it, got paid nothing, and one night my girlfriend was like, well, why don't we just like hop on cam? Like we're both very open sexually. We had an open relationship, you know, we would experiment a lot, you know, group sex, all that fun stuff, and so I was like, of course, yeah, let's do it. And yeah, we had logged on to her campsite at the time, and I was like, holy crap. We made a crap ton of money just having fun and I met so many cool people.
Speaker 4: From the site.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh yeah, after that, I had worked at a studio for years, I joined a studio and then twenty twenty two I went completely solo and yeah, I've just been camming solo for strip chat since then.
Speaker 1: Oh amazing. What about you, Amethyst?
Speaker 4: A little similar? I've always been very like open, adventurous, a little bit of an exhibitionist, pretty right from the get go. And you know, a friend of mine knew this and mentioned like, why don't you try camming? And I'm like, what's camming? So I just did a lot of the research, went out and got bare bones equipment this was like in twenty nineteen, and just got a laptop from the resale store the C nine twenty Logitecht that you can't buy anymore, and just kind of went for it. And I never really thought i'd get anywhere, but it ended up being really fun and I just kind of kept going.
Speaker 1: So what do you like the most about camming?
Speaker 4: I love that I can get online be myself and the sense of independence from it too, kind of do things on my own term, my own time, And it's just you can't really beat that.
Speaker 1: Yeah what about you Marley?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd have to agree with everything Amethyst just said, along with like, I'm such a chit chatty person I love just like I'm all about community and everything I do.
Speaker 4: So that is just the highlight of it all is Yeah.
Speaker 5: Getting to make really cool relationships with really awesome people, for sure.
Speaker 1: And you also mentioned that, you know, you started off on a different camsite, but obviously now you're strictly strip chat for streaming up. So tell me what set strip Chat apart from other camsites.
Speaker 5: Oh, that it was a lot, genuinely. I just I had experienced a lot of Like, to be real, I mean many cam girls can relate. There are a lot of there's no other way to put it, but other than just mean kind of almost borderline abusive people who want.
Speaker 4: To just they're on other sites.
Speaker 5: I've just had experiences where I wasn't really treated necessarily like.
Speaker 3: A person, you know.
Speaker 4: And I feel like Stripchat that.
Speaker 2: Again, community, community, community.
Speaker 5: Everyone there like they love you, like they're your girlfriends, you know, like we obviously we know we're not boyfriend girlfriend, but I mean, come on, we got you guys are all my husbands and wives.
Speaker 1: But anyways, that's the something that I hear I'm hearing like so frequently. Do is that you feel the same. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think it's a huge thing, and it's really hard to come by on other cam sites. I mean, I've been on a few other sites before, and it's so hard to make friends, even with like the support with Stripchat. They actually listen to the models, take our feedback, and like they're so innovative. I feel like we're being listened to. I feel supported, and so it's just it's hard to really look at anything else. It's like a family here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: People aren't like they don't just like see you as a number or like you're not just like another whatever, like prop for their advertisement. Like you are like someone who they genuinely care about. And I think that goes for every model on the site. You know, they want the best for all of us.
Speaker 1: So all right, so let's talk about crazy cam stories.
Speaker 5: Yea, I have so many, honestly. The one that sticks out just because it is so out of the box. I when I first started, I had a user. He's a very kind man. But every time he would come in, mind you, he's paying per minute for this. He would come in and he would say he would be like, can you get dressed head to toe? And he would just tell me. He would confess. It was like confessional. He would confess all of his sins to me. He would want us to like sing like gospel songs and stuff like pray together. It was I I can't I can't judge someone for I mean, he I clearly he you know, he wanted.
Speaker 2: To share, share the gospel.
Speaker 4: I guess it was. That was super.
Speaker 5: That one always sticks out to me because I'm just like, it's usually like you hear like, oh I'm putting a cucumber, and well I have put plenty of cu covers.
Speaker 2: Not too bad, right.
Speaker 4: Even crazy.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've had a guy who wanted me to cover myself like head to toe and shaving foam and he was super into that and he would he was he would spoil us for doing that. So shout out to shaving foam man.
Speaker 1: And just cover yourself head to tone, shaving pham and do.
Speaker 2: Like he's like a fetish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know was a thing.
Speaker 1: How many bottles of shaving came?
Speaker 4: Did you have to use so many? I had so much barbasol.
Speaker 2: It was it was insane.
Speaker 5: But he loved it, and I don't know, I love embracing people's fetishes, like if a balloon turns you on, let's fucking do it. You know, like whatever gets you going, I'm down.
Speaker 1: For it, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, if it's not hurting anybody, it's kind of fun to do these kind of things because it switches it up. I think the one off the top of my head is I had somebody had me play the Jaws theme song while he shot jerked off and sang to it.
Speaker 2: So funny.
Speaker 4: He came by like once and then about a couple of years later, came back and did it again.
Speaker 1: I was like, I know you, you're the Jaws man. I mean, just wow.
Speaker 4: I tried really really hard to keep a straight face. That's that's incredibly creative of him.
Speaker 1: I always think of saying that that, and I think about, like, what because they had some they had some experience with that movie, like maybe they had sex for the first time when that movie was in the background something, you know what I mean, Like it was not surprised me. Yeah, because there is what is the lyrics to the Jaws song.
Speaker 4: I don't know if there's like that.
Speaker 2: He might have just been making noise, but just you know, like, is he just.
Speaker 1: Going like that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: So he was. He was like vocalizing the melody, okay, because I was like, I'm pretty sure that there aren't lyrics. I don't remember, but I.
Speaker 4: Remember him going along with it, and I was just like, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: So tell me about what you usually do on your stream besides cover yourself in the shape cream and masturbate to jaws. Like, if someone's gonna come to your cameraom, like, what what can they be expecting to see?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What kind of stuff do you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: In my room, it's like a constant part. We're either like gaming with my titties out, we are doing DP, we are doing all sorts of fun stuff. I have a menu full of options for the guys to tip through. I do a lot of I'm a switch, so I do a lot of femdom as well, So that's always fun. Expect to you might walk in and I'm laying the lawn someone telling them that they're a little fucking dick loser and they love it.
Speaker 1: Wow, you said it with such conviction. I really felt that deep in my heart.
Speaker 2: You know they love that shit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could definitely expect just a lot of fun, bright colors in your face, beautiful pierced titties as well, and yeah, just a good time.
Speaker 2: Just really disagree with that, how about you?
Speaker 4: As I like to move around a lot and dance, but I also a big thing for my streams is anal. I've got a twenty inch long buttlog. I'm not even choking so bad too, really long butt plugs. I've got one that's fourteen and a half inches long.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, back and can't fit in your bath? Does that's like twenty inches?
Speaker 2: Right? Wait?
Speaker 4: Okay, so the fourteen and and a half one, it's a little skinny, but the whole thing does fit.
Speaker 1: Because okay, because like six inches is a dollar, so I'm like a dollar two dollars.
Speaker 4: When I hold it up to from my wrist, that's fourteen and a half inches somewhere around here. That's a something arm and then the twenty inches wrists to shoulder. But that one that owned the most I've done, and it's thicker tapered. The most I've done is fourteen and a half inches on that one, and it kind of varies on the day.
Speaker 1: But I do some crazy.
Speaker 4: Stuff with me and all, Wow, you know, I mean, just kind of a big thing in my stream. Yeah, yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone who sticks a fourteen inch butt plug experience, don't kids. No, I'm just gonna be able to fist again. So that's in the works. Oh, you can't do the fisting I used to, but.
Speaker 4: They used to be able to fist, and then I kind of got bad about the stretching training and I've been doing more of the depths.
Speaker 1: So but I want to be able to do You're gonna work your way up to it. Do you have a tip goal for the hit?
Speaker 4: Occasionally I'll put it up in my room goals, so I'll like work myself up and then give it a shot. My go ahead, trying it again.
Speaker 2: It's so fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, I feel like, because of your incredibly long butt plug, I need to ask you a question that is posed to me very often from many of my you know, viewers. Is penis size important to you?
Speaker 4: A lot of people see those really long plugs and they kind of assume that I'm just a size queen.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Honestly, nothing feels better than real dick. I think it really just has to do with how you're using it, paying attention to your partner. So like not really, in my opinion, it's just fun. It's like a challenge. And I mean, like I'm kind of putting on a show. Yeah, it's like a party trick.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, I have to be real. I love a big dick. I'm a growth girl. But I mean I don't think although I do love to humiliate you all, I genuinely care about everyone, I don't think it's that it's not a big deal at the end of the day. Clearly, clearly people are not. That's not what everyone is focused on. We want to uplift everyone, regardless of like kink and whatnot.
Speaker 2: And if you've.
Speaker 5: Got a penis sing around, who cares? Who cares how what size it is, you know, have fun, just enjoy yourself and never let that hold you back. I feel like so many men like make that like such a it's like a constant like thing in their head, right, And I can get that because of society. But man, don't don't listen to that. Don't don't live all that nonsense. It's slaying that dick around.
Speaker 1: So what is a way for a man to please you? Like? What does really get you going in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: I love, love, love to be teased, like to the point where I am like there are tears forming in my eyes, my legs are shaking, I'm dripping. I want to be like like genuinely begging, not just ease. I want to be like please, please, you know that kind of thing, like seriously, just.
Speaker 4: Just like almost like edge, you know.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I'm a hute oral doing giving and receiving oral is a huge turn on for me as well. I love love, love to please. So yeah, and if you just stay down there for a while, I would love you.
Speaker 2: You're getting rode like no other.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go crazy on it into the sunset.
Speaker 1: What about you am with this?
Speaker 4: I was like a man who knows what he wants takes a little bit of control in charge. I get what you mean about the like giving and receiving pleasure though, because you start playing off of each other like that energy. So it's just really fun to definitely like kind of give back at the same time. But I definitely like when a man knows what he wants takes a little charge. Even women too.
Speaker 1: Do you like women and men equally? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about you you same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we're both very queery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just like you're hot.
Speaker 1: Give it to us, amazing. All right, well girls, thank you so much for joining.
Speaker 2: Us, Holly amazing.
Speaker 1: That was so fuzzy. Can you let everybody know where they can find you online? Just reiterate your strip chat profile name, and then of course like Instagram or Twitter, wherever you're most active.
Speaker 5: You can find me on strip chat at Marley Maxwell. On Twitter, i am at Marley to the Max and that's like the number two. And then on Instagram, i am at sub to Marlee and on all of those pages you can find all of my links.
Speaker 2: So come check me out fantastic.
Speaker 4: On strip Chat, I'm Amethyst Fox with two x's at the end, and then Twitter is amethysts Underscore Fox with two x's, Instagram Fox with two x's dot Amethyst.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you guys so much for watching stick around. We got more to come, so right now we have Blazerina and Ferrari, two top strip chat girls, and of course, once again always want to give a shout out and a very grateful thank you to strip Chat, the sponsor of this podcast company that is putting on this whole entire week. That has been such an incredible experience. If you are not following them on Instagram or YouTube, please go do that. It's scworld dot official, and of course you know where to find them online. All right, So Blazerina Ferrari, how are you girls doing today? I'm doing good. Yeah, thank you. So tell me how this experience has been so far for you guys.
Speaker 3: It's been very exciting. It's like a dream come true. Honestly. You know, I've been modeling for four years and I'm finally getting the chance to work with some really big photographers and stylists and it just feels good.
Speaker 4: I feel the same way.
Speaker 6: I've had an extremely amazing experience so far. You guys put on like a huge, huge, huge event, and I'm so happy to be a part of it. So I'm just looking forward to, you know, the rest of the two days that we have, because we've had so much fun, like every day, so every day it's been like built with something new.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited. I love that. Yeah. We worked really hard to make this a great experience for you guys, so it feels great to know that that's the case. All right, So how did you get into camming Blazerina.
Speaker 3: I started actually just live streaming on other platforms, but live streaming and camming are not the same. I realized camming is a lot spicier than just live streaming. So I've been live streaming for three years, but I've been on strip chat for two years. At the end of March, it'll.
Speaker 1: Be oh wow, your little anniversary is coming up soon. Yeah, it is amazing. And how has strip chat changed your life?
Speaker 3: For you significantly? It's given me the opportunity to really sit back and think about life and live life versus getting up and going to work and just doing it all over again. So it's changed my life in a way where that has gotten rid of that repetitiveness. Like I used to work five jobs, so strip Chat has taken that. I just it's just strip chat now, and that feels amazing, Like I can do what I want when I want. I set the rules, I set the boundaries. It's all mine. So it's great.
Speaker 1: I love that. Farry, What about you?
Speaker 6: So I used to be a dancer and I kind of just got tired of like physical touch and just like the the riff and wrath in that type of environment. So I honestly, just like got on the website, you know, just like on a humbug out of nowhere, and I was just in my garage and I got online, and I was like, I don't know what I'm doing. And then like people started, you know, interacting and tipping. But it's just the fact I was used to like getting money the same day and like you know, in large amounts.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, this isn't fast enough for me, you know.
Speaker 6: But then I came back to it four years later because I was actually like ready to like put in the dedication. I worked one week without a toy and I probably made like a couple hundred dollars, and I was like, I'm gonna buy use this money and I'm gonna buy the toy.
Speaker 1: And then that next week, I love that you invested it. Yeah, you took your buddy, you invest in.
Speaker 6: I didn't have a toy. I just was on there, you know, trying to get a feel of the site. And then I kind of like was bummed out, like I'm not making a lot of money, But like I said, I invested into the lush that first check and I got it, and I posted that I got it. You know on strip chot and the feed and everybody was like, you know, tuning in like they couldn't wait.
Speaker 1: And when I got.
Speaker 6: It, it just changed, like the income, it changed everything, like the whole trajectory of like my career on strip chat. So it's just like wow, the toys, you know, is the reason you know, people are interacting, So after that.
Speaker 1: It's it an interactive toy, I assume. Yeah, okay, it's a lush. Okay, can you tell me like how much more you made or Okay, so I'm going to just tell you the numbers. The first week I made probably three hundred and sixty bucks. Yeah, you guys can probably look at that. Look that up.
Speaker 6: I mean three sixty I spent probably what I don't know how much the lush was back then got it. And then the next week I believe I made my first thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah that fast. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was just like wait, you know, like I could I could really you know take off if I like keep going and stuff. So as far as like now, I did take like a hiatus just because like I had like a moment in my life where I needed to.
Speaker 1: You know, kind of recalibrate and stuff like that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So now I'm just kind of trying to get back on that consistency schedule and get my momentum back up and just get back to it. And this trip has kind of like helped me a lot of put a lot of things into perspective of how big strip chat is really getting.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I love that. I love it. You and I spoke a little bit briefly before this about how like before you were working a job and you I'm assuming the dancing job, and you like were maybe not feeling as safe right.
Speaker 6: Like you know when when girls are in like that type of exotic dancer lifestyle, they're always like approached with uh, you know, exchanges and things like that, or approached by men that want to see you outside of the club.
Speaker 1: We call it. We call it full service sex work. Yeah or hoan. You can get yeah, either one. They're both the same and equally Okay.
Speaker 6: So I start hoeing and then, like I said, after I started like hoan, I think my goal was like get some big titties, because I was like, eventually, I'm going digital, Like that was my mantra.
Speaker 1: I always say I'm going digital.
Speaker 6: One day, I'm gonna be one of like one of these only fans are these cam girls. But it was always not really a serious thought, but just like, yeah, one day, I'm gonna I'm gonna be online. I want, you know, be out here like this no more. And then I guess I spoken into existence, like the power of the tongue is like real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, after I got like I said, after I got my boob set, I couldn't move.
Speaker 1: I couldn't go ho anymore.
Speaker 6: So I sat in my apartment and I had just moved to Las Vegas as well, and I was just like, what am I gonna do? Like I have nobody here to help me. Like I had a dog at the time, I couldn't take them on a walk. I just I felt out of place because I was in Vegas with no family, and I just came out here. Let these people cut me open, put some implants in my you know, in my chest, and I'm like, okay, what's next, the go You've holed and got titties, what's next.
Speaker 1: It's like, you can't.
Speaker 6: I just didn't want to keep going to the point where it turned me into a person.
Speaker 1: I wasn't that a person I didn't love more.
Speaker 6: So once I started, you know, controlling my own schedule, controlling who touched me and when and how and where, it just was a game changer.
Speaker 1: What is the nicest thing a fan has ever done for you?
Speaker 6: I had a fan asked me if my kid needed anything and to ask added to my wish list and I added them like a ton of stuff there and he bought the stuff. So I would say that's the most nice, sentimental, because I mean, any guy is nice if they tip you.
Speaker 1: But I guess that's the nicest, yea most thoughtful. I actually when I had when I when I had a baby, it was during COVID, so I couldn't have a baby shower, so I put like my registry list online and a bunch of my fans bought stuff. Wow, which was which was cool. That was really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a fan to be twenty thousand tokens once and that's probably the nicest thing anyone's.
Speaker 1: Ever done, which is twenty thousand times that's.
Speaker 3: A thousand dollars woo. It was a quick come up, Yeah, a real quick come up.
Speaker 1: So you can make like a serio us living on because you know, we just were flooded with these stories about OnlyFans and how like girls make so much money on OnlyFans and without I think a lot of people realizing how much work it is to get income there because they don't have an internal discovery system. Right, So, how quick was it for you to get from like zero to like a seriously sustainable income on stripchat?
Speaker 3: A few months? Okay, it happened pretty quickly. I think in my first week I gained ten thousand followers. That's when I was like, oh, people like me, Yeah, yeah, maybe I should lean into this all the way. You know, I was hesitant at first, and yeah, I just decided I'm going to lean all the way in and I'm going to give it my all. And strip chat is how I pay for everything in my life. That's my main source of income.
Speaker 1: So, so, Ferrari, what kind of stuff do you usually do on your stream? Do you like play games? Do you do anything beyond a solo girl? Do you do scenes with other people? Like if someone wants to go check you out, like, what can they expect to see?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I talk a lot of shit, for one.
Speaker 6: Talk a lot of shit, But other than that, I'm honestly pretty much myself. I do a lot of squirt shows. Mmmm okay, yeah, I do a lot of squirt shows. That's pretty much my thing is flooding the floor. So what what else's see? I like to do sph, small penis simulation. Do a lot of those requests, yes, And sometimes it makes me sad because I'm like, like, after I'll say some like really really mean stuff and then after I check on them and I'm like, hey, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Like I'm fine, It's fine.
Speaker 6: I'm like, but yeah, I pretty much do like squirt shows and like just day in the life, you know, I keeld be sitting in regular clothes and make a goal that says, you know, turn around and figure my you know what? And it could be that simple. Sometimes I don't even dress up in lingerie because I realized they like the feel of being liked or connected with you more.
Speaker 1: Like it's real face toime.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so because sometimes when like guys, they love lingerie, believe it or not, but they like to see a girl in her natural habitat as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Blazerina, what kind of stuff do you do on your stream?
Speaker 3: I am a vibe girl, so I love to play music to set the vibe. I'm a cannabis friendly girl.
Speaker 1: So you must I didn't get that sense from your name or your necklace.
Speaker 3: So you might catch me, you know, talking a little bit there or blazing there. And I love to play dress up. I have a very large collection of lingerie to the point where I got out of hand and I bought a wardrobe. I bought like a hundred hangars, and I turned my dining room into like a little lingerie section. Everything is all color coded now. And I just love to play dress up and dance around. And I like to rave and play EDM music, play R and B. You can expect to hear pretty much anything when you come to my live stream. So I like to say that my favorite music playlist is unhinged. Yeah, it's all over the place. It's but it's fun.
Speaker 1: What has been your favorite moment from strip Chat House so far?
Speaker 3: Maybe the arrival Okay, we were not expecting the red carpet upon arrival, and that was really cool. And then like just showing showing up to the house and seeing full production and the driveway is crazy. Like that is the like showing up arriving is probably the reality TV.
Speaker 1: So was that your favorite moment too.
Speaker 6: My favorite moment was after the hockey game, the ride back to the hotel in the party bus where we were all dancing, like we were all like really really like lit and me and Montana os Queen, we like took our shirts off and showed oer too, So we were all like dancing and they were all like taking pictures and videos and I saw those videos next day. They were like, hey, do you want those videos? And I saw them and I'm like, no, that's not me. I don't know who that person is. But I would say, honestly, the hockey game so far has been the best experience. It was the whole day, the hockey game, the sweets, the skybox, it was just a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Did we win because I was there when I wasn't watching the hic. I don't want to be wrong. Please did we win? They did not win the King's well, you know what we won, all right? Last question, any crazy cam stories, any crazy things that happened on cam?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I had a goal basically where I'd run across a main road intersection with my tits out. Oh wow, And it's on strip chat too, if anybody wants to check it out. It's called tits the main Road. So yeah, I ran across the street with my tits out across the main road with the phone like this and cars like zooming pot not like you know, dangerous anything, but yeah, everybody can see me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 6: I think that was one of the wildest in the squirt show in like a residential area, in like a cul de sect.
Speaker 1: I was in my car.
Speaker 6: I opened the door and I did like a wild scort show like out in the middle of the street, and then like a car came and there's like liquid leaking out of my car and I'm like trying to like make it not look like somebody just pissed on the floor right there at a part and like I'm gonna go to jail for indecency.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel like probably have the money now to bail yourself out.
Speaker 6: Public shows are the wildest because especially like in the state that I'm currently in, like you can't even show a tit or they're going to say you have to register as a sex offender. Yeah, so you definitely have to be careful and you know, wherever you are in the industry, Cannon.
Speaker 1: Public nudity with cautiously.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my wildest stream Every year we do a camp out be my friend and I like for three days streamed from my tent and that was probably like the wildest thing I've ever done on stream.
Speaker 3: But as far as like weird requests, nothing too out of the norm that we hear as cam girls because we all kind of get the same weird requests.
Speaker 1: But what's a common like weird request. Oh my gosh, it's something that's way that Race play. Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Is commonly asked of Race daily. Another one that.
Speaker 1: Is actually feel about that.
Speaker 3: It's uncomfortable for me. I know a lot of people will participate in it and they think that think. Okay, first of all, thank you for bringing that up, because I was a little nervous to bring that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people have asked me to do it too, and I won one.
Speaker 3: It's very uncomfortable for me, whether it's me degrading them for being white or them degrading me for being black. I just I don't want to partake in that because it's not me right like in real life. I don't feel that way and I can't be. It's not authentic to me, So I'm not going to do it for the money and perpetivity and my morals and my bride just won't let.
Speaker 1: Me, and it like perpetuates like a really damaging and toxic stereotype that like I feel like we're really trying to combat and get over, like it's a society, Like are we not trying to move past that? And like I don't want to kinkshame people, but yeah, I kind of feel like I sort of want to kinkshame people on That's that's what I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing I said like a long time ago, and I felt bad because like kinkshaming is like also.
Speaker 1: And we're all working, Oh, if you tell people what they're into, like sexually is wrong.
Speaker 3: Right, So if you're into golden showers and I'm like, ew, that's disgusting. That's kink shaming, you know. But so I'm like, I do find that, you know, it's not decent to me, Like it's not my thing.
Speaker 1: People think what we were doing anyways? Online? Yeah exactly right.
Speaker 6: Like I've actually had a guy ask me that and me like, I'm black. So if I'm in a camera and a private and guy's like, hey, you want to call me.
Speaker 1: I want to turn the camera.
Speaker 6: Around and laugh so hard because it's like, dude, our race has already went through a whole, like a whole entire, like history of the whole inward or whatever whatever. So it's like, but you want somebody to pay you to do that? So I just laugh and I do it just like that's a word that I've used in my like not my household, but I grew up like that word was in my family. Common is in the culture I grew up around, that word was used like yo.
Speaker 1: My or what's you know?
Speaker 6: So it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable because I know for a fact I'm not racist. My mom's black and my dad's black, but my grandmother's I have a white grandma and I have a black grandma. But none of that stuff bothers me because it's like, why am I going to let it bother me with somebody else wants if he wants to pay me. But I understand like if that does affect somebody else, but in this day and age, just like get your money, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you as song as it doesn't have anything to do with kids, right, Yeah, I'm fine, of course, I think it's also like different, Like I think for me, like obviously as a privileged white woman, it feels like like it's such an incredibly uncomfortable, awful ask yeah too, And because like you know, I've been so I'm super grateful for this podcast because I've had a lot of like people of color come on and like really educate me on like what like black sex workers have been through and the fetishization of black people, and like I've learned so much and things that like I didn't know before. And i just feel like with the knowledge that I have of how it can like negatively impact other people, I'm just like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, she's black, right, but and I'm black, right, but you Saarah skin tones are differently yeah right. So like things I feel like that they like black women in general deal within like the sex industry is like also colorism, and like I'm a fair skinned, life skinned woman, and a lot of my streamers are like, oh, you're black. I thought you were white, Like because I know how to carry myself, I'm not this typical stereotype, you know. And then you have the you know, darker skin you know, like my mom or somebody, and it's like they wouldn't get that same grace or they have to work ten times harder to get that, and you know, yeah, it's kind of messed up.
Speaker 1: But that's why.
Speaker 6: It's like, if you come into this industry as like a dark black skinned woman, you know, or ebony that's what we call them, go at these You do have to go hard and hit the ground running because you're going to be up against a lot of people and you can't let it get to you like it's you because it's just how it's been for a very long time, right, in a lot of different settings.
Speaker 3: So I can agree, Yeah, our experience is a lot different. I think that sometimes people don't really want to talk about that, yeah, because it makes them feel uncomfortable. But our experience is a lot different as black women and camming for sure. Yeah. I know in my situation, like in most situations with race play, it's not someone asking me to degrade them. They want to call me the N word. Wow, they happen. Okay, so we're talking about like two computers. Yeah, so it's completely swapped. That's why. Oh wow, Yeah, most of the time.
Speaker 1: That makes sense that you guys had such different reactions to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm glad this would all up. This is a great topic because it looks different a lot different for me. Right, There's I've here like maybe three four days a week someone's asking, hey, can I call you the N word? Or they'll sneak it in and they'll tip you a bunch so that you will maybe just take it right, And it's like, well, I'm not desperate, like I want money, but I'm not a desperate woman, like I have dignity and I have pride, and no, I'm not going to you call me the N word for money. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say that's another thing you would have to prepare for when you come into this as well too, because some guys have a fetish for black women, right they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the fetish and there's.
Speaker 1: That ish for like demoralizing black right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What people don't understand is that there is a huge difference between fetishizing a black woman and actually loving black women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they'll fetish us, Well, they fetishize us, but they don't actually love us or respect or yeah, love and respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get it. I get that. Well, thank you guys for speaking so openly and candidly about it because I do think it's important and it's an uncomfortable topic.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having the platform for us to speak on.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know, like I said, like I've I've. The one thing that I am so grateful about this this podcast is being able to sit down and talk to people like you and like help me learn and see things from other people's perspectives, you know, just gives me like a better understanding of you know, the space that I occupy and other people's experiences. And I just think it's like, I think it's important, you know that, like we on the other side like understand like what other people are going through so we can like be as supportive.
Speaker 6: And yeah, well this has definitely been a supportive conversation, so yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ease, I like it all right. Well, thank you girls so much. Can you let everybody let know where they can find you online?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 6: You guys can find me on strip Chat. My name is Ferrari French and you can also find me on Instagram at Ferrari French with two h's at the end, and then you can find me on Twitter or x as Ferrari the Body.
Speaker 3: And you can find me on strip Chat at Blazerina or on Instagram at Blazerna with a four instead of an A, And I'm also on Twitter at Blazerna Underscore and that's it.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, I am here with Donja Live and Jasmine Summer. Hi you guys doing today?
Speaker 2: Very good? Yeah, bit tired but good.
Speaker 1: So how has strip chat? How's been for you so far?
Speaker 2: Amazing? The people, the crew, so the models, I'm overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: What about you, Jasmine?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love it. It's like being at home, like your safe face.
Speaker 1: I love that. What's been your favorite activity that we've done so far?
Speaker 2: The goat yoga? I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Everyone says the goat YadA, but.
Speaker 2: The pickleball was also fun. And I get that bruise from pickleball. It's horrible, but it was fun. I think the pickle ball because I like competition.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to give you a little tip on bruises right now. Did I tell you about this one?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did it?
Speaker 2: Tell me again, I forgot it.
Speaker 1: So it's called So this is a good thing for models to know, Like if you had like a big shoot or something and you'd like a massive bruise, it's something called V Beam like V and Beam And I actually had a huge bruise here on my arm and I went and got it treated before I came here because I knew like it was not going to be gone by the time like we started, and it's completely gone and it'll be like sixty seventy percent less the next day. And it's just a little laser. They don't have to I don't think put naming cream on it if you want. But it's really not that bad. It's just like a rubber band like flicking you and yeah, it's just a laser and they'll go over like maybe once or twice. It's not that expensive. It's that most med spas, and it'll like absolutely like kill your bruise, Like it'll be gone and a couple of days. And I feel like for models, that's such a good thing to know, because I've had girls show up for shoots or like had to cancel shoots because they had like a crazy bruise on them, you know, And I wish I'd known about it back then. Now I'm like, now I know, and I'm not even really shooting anymore, but like tell models about it now it might you know what I mean. It's sort of like the same thing, right, You've drawn blood to the surface and it's trapped. I bet it would. Let's talk about your origin story, like how you started, Like how did you get into camming? Donja?
Speaker 2: Actually, my best friend Sally Ah, I'm was doing OnlyFans.
Speaker 7: She will.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, look I have here a strip chat it's amazing. You can start if you want. And then I met Chase at the Nis party and he was like, oh, you need to do this. You look so fantastic. And I was like, okay, I will do it. And now I am here.
Speaker 1: Wow. And so how did it go at the beginning? Like did you start making good money right away? Did it take a while to build up?
Speaker 2: I mean I had money with OnlyFans. It was a rough start because I moved to Cyprus and already my stuff is in Montenegro with my ex boyfriend and stuff. Yeah yeah, but now it's it's fine. It was a rough start, but now I'm good.
Speaker 1: Is that your main platform now or is it okay? Yes?
Speaker 7: Wow? I just started because as a teenager I would watch like the play by models, but you havenah, and I thought that's such a cool lifestyle, like to be sexually free and yeah, and then someday I tried to do like cam and I loved it. And how long ago was that when I started? Okay, I think like four years ago something like that.
Speaker 1: I can't tell you how many girls say that they watched girls in store and that's what. So that is the gateway drug you know.
Speaker 2: The start of drugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly. So donja I know that you are a dominatrix?
Speaker 2: Would Yeah, I was. Now I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Besides, okay, it's like your side get not full time. Tell me a little bit about like why you what you loved about being a dominatrix and and if you have any slave stories.
Speaker 2: I love the control they need to do everything I want. Yeah, and it's fantastic. I love it. I love high heels.
Speaker 1: Now you used to have slaves, right, yes, So tell me a little bit about like how does one become a slave for you? And how do you even work that out? Like do you have an agreement on what they will do for you?
Speaker 2: At first they need to pay me, because there are a lot of people that say, oh, I want to be your slaves and then nothing, Yeah, because it's also my time I'm like, okay, you give me now one hundred euros and odd dollars and then we can talk. And then we were like, okay, what do you like, what's my preferences? And then we work us.
Speaker 1: Out what would a slave typically do for you? Like the in person slaves in person?
Speaker 5: M M.
Speaker 1: I know you only have them online now, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have them online, but I just had that one who drives me everywhere I wanted because I think it's a bit risky to have them at home for me because I was alone, and I was like, ah, you don't know the people, and for me it was to risk you.
Speaker 1: I actually know somebody who had a slave who bought her a house. Oh, and she like had him like live. I think it was like a three story house and she like let him live like on the third story and she like lived in the rest of the house and she'd let him like come down when she felt like it. And it was I was like, that's complicated. And then I knew another girl who I don't know if she married her slave. Oh, she was married to a guy and she had kids with him, and she'd make him wear a chastity belt and she also had a slave that also like worked, like was in the house too. It was like a whole family dynamic.
Speaker 7: Wow, put them in a basement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put them in the basement. So tell me about some punishments that you give to your slave. We heard this story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had that one slave. He was very misbehaving and I was like, okay, now I need a punishment.
Speaker 1: So what is okay? So how do you misbehave? Like what's something that you would do to misbehave.
Speaker 2: When I say something? And I were like, no, I don't do that. I'm like, okay, now it's getting worse for you. I told him to buy ginger and then I don't know, scalpted with a knife, peel it, peel it with a knife like a butt pluck, and then put it in his ass. And then I ignored him for twenty minutes and he need to stay like that and he was like, oh, save me, it's burning so much. And then after twenty minutes, I was like, okay, now you're good, you can remove it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That is actually, like I feel like I remember that being a punishment like the medieval times or something like that. It is, Yeah, I think I heard about that. I don't know, maybe I'm making that up, but you need to be very creative. Yeah, with the punishments. Yeah, absolutely make it fun for everybody.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, which you have at home like pepper.
Speaker 2: Or one time I told a guy to fuck his toilet, just in between the seat and fuck the toilet, but at first he needs to pee on everything and then fox the toilet and I he did a like four five times and he was like, now it's better than sex with my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, you can just imagine see the headline. Now my boyfriend dumped me for a toilet. Oh my god, Oh my.
Speaker 7: God, girlfriend neither having a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Like that, judsmine. What about you? What kind of stuff do you do on cam? Like do you have a certain niche?
Speaker 7: I don't have a niche. I'm like, I think the hot wife.
Speaker 2: That's yes, but wife gone next door, Yeah that's a niche.
Speaker 7: I don't get money stuff. I mean you're beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no ginger butt plugs for you, No slaves. So tell me what kind of guys are you into? Like what do you look for in a partner?
Speaker 2: Actually, I don't have a type.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, you know, I like muscles.
Speaker 2: I like tattoos. I like nerds because I am playing games myself, like shooters and stuff, and it's fun to do it together. But I don't have an actual type.
Speaker 7: I don't have a type too, but I think like I do have a fetish for older guys. Are starting to have my gray hairs silver. Yeah, kind of going to the gym but not so much. And yeah that's really hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah what about like in the bedroom like what are some what? What are you really? What really gets you going?
Speaker 2: I like it rough so in the bedroom private, I'm very sub mm hmmm. I love to get show spanked everything.
Speaker 1: No One and Sally are such good friends. Yeah, crazy ship too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like to be sexy and like looking in the eye. I could play play I do more, and then he does more. He's in command, and then I got it. Got it like a game for me.
Speaker 2: It's like you can throw me at the wall and I'm like oh yeah.
Speaker 7: But sometimes I have my faces where I like to be spanked and split it on a face.
Speaker 2: Oh and one time I was on a cruise and I met there a guy and we was we were dating, I think or just having sex that you know, and we were at the elevator and going up and down and up and down, and he choked me so hard. I passed out an elevator and he was like, oh my god, are you okay? Are you okay? And he I was like, I passed all like this with a smiling, very happy. I sound very happy, and I was like, no, I'm fine. It was very nice, thank you. Oh my god, we can do that again.
Speaker 1: I can just see like the elevator door opening right and there's like people standing on the other side and they're just like you unconscious on the floor and he's like, arms are on your neck. Music she wanted it.
Speaker 2: He's like with a shovel and stuff, and you're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, like roll a duct.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So tell me, Jasmine, when did you feel like camming was like a serious career for you, something that could like really support you.
Speaker 7: It took a long time because I didn't took it like seriously at the beginning. I started, then I paused for a month, and I started again and paused for two months. One time I paused for six months, but then I think I'm both doing outdoor for the fur this time, and it was really good. And since then I had a like in my head. I wanted to achieve the top hundred, and then I achieved it, and then yeah, now I have like I have wanted one million followers and I got it, and I want to minds and I work for that. Wow, and I don't stop until I reach that.
Speaker 1: I love that, don't you know what about you?
Speaker 2: I started really serious. I was like, okay, I was done this shit, let's go.
Speaker 1: Well, you'd already been working on OnlyFans, so like, this wasn't something that was new to you, like working in sex work, and you need the commitment that I checked.
Speaker 2: Yes, actually I did. My first pawn was Sally.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It was my first poem, my first threesome, and it was amazing and I was like, now I'm doing that and it was.
Speaker 7: Kind of too lost. I didn't know how to react to the camera. And I didn't even show my feet because I thought, oh my god, my feet are so ugly. No one wants to see my feet.
Speaker 1: And now do you have guys who specifically ask for your feet?
Speaker 7: Yeah, all the time. I like my feet. I've put on my feet.
Speaker 2: But I need to say guys that I that are watching the porn. They were like, oh, you are so shy and then yeah, because it was our first porn and we were like, okay, what are we doing now? And we don't discuss what's okay for us? And we were like, okay, is that okay for you? I don't know, I will yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Now you talk about boundaries like before, Yeah, that's smart. Get know what everybody's okay with and then you can have a much more fluid scene.
Speaker 2: It's better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, absolutely, are any big goals for this year?
Speaker 2: I have a lot of goals. I always want to challenge myself. I always want to be bigger, better, stronger. I don't know. I think like two hundred k hearts okay would be fine. Good, so support me, jesuine.
Speaker 1: What about you? I think you can have already said it right.
Speaker 7: But I also want to be consistent on Instagram and creating drills and TikTok. I really need to be consistent. That's my goal.
Speaker 1: Well, we can do more spitting in the mouth. Yeah, if you want, I need to send you that video. Actually, because you did, I send it to you.
Speaker 7: I thank you, Heving.
Speaker 2: I was so jealous when I saw the video.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I can spit in your mouth too, yeah, there you go, would be perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, girls, Well, thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 2: Thank you for a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Can you let everyone know where they can find you online?
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Donya Underlina live on strip Chat and also Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, your socials.
Speaker 2: Danya Underlina in real life. So I r L and I think this is for me.
Speaker 7: It's Instagram, it's it's jazzon summer and my strip chat accounts summer without the its on the beginning.
Speaker 1: And you guys, of course can find me on Instagram and on ex at Holly Randall. Join my Patreon to get access to all of my episodes live streamed or at the very least released early. Of course, we are streaming this live on strip chat as well. And again big thank you to strip Chat, my sponsor for the podcast, also for giving us this amazing experience. If you don't know what stripchat is, I mean the best side ever it is. It is the premiere adult live streaming platform in the world. And if you're a cam model looking to either switch platforms or maybe you're like a regular like fansite girl and you want to try something different, camming is the way to go, stripchat is the way to go, or if you're somebody who's interested in just dipping your toe into the adult industry, camming is a great way to start your career because there's a lot of organic internal traffic that will automatically send fans you. You don't have to build a big social media following, which is one of the really big bonuses of camming, so go ahead and check them out online. You can also follow them on Instagram and on YouTube. Scworld Dot Official. Thank you guys so much for watching. Once again, thank you stripchat for sponsoring us, and I'll see you guys on the next one.
Speaker 6: La