Speaker 1: Eddie Dragon in New Mexico, right outside of Albuquerque, right near the Zoro Ranch, the most evil place on Earth based on the things Eddie Dragons told us, this was one of This was one of This was one of the most evil places on Earth because if there was cannibalism, if there was pedophilia, if there was actual evil done to these kids, this trafficking, it was at Zoro Ranch, Eddie. Have you heard anything lately out of Zoro Ranch.
Speaker 2: The latest thing that I'm working on, Walter is there's been an exorbitant amount of digging that that had gone on over the years. I pulled the permits that were listed in you know, as they have to be listed in a public newspaper. I've had those for a while. I thought they were pretty innocuous. It was like basic things that happen on a ranch. Because you're looking for more. Jeffrey Epstein had a relationship with one Peter tele and he was certainly interested in sort of you know, genetic modification and go ahead, and who's Peter theal Peter Teel is uh one of the head tech guys of the world. He's building data centers. His next claim is to build data centers in outer space, and he was what I think and what is very likely the case as we have sort of unearthed what is that labyrinth that exists at Zora Ranch that now has disappeared, and we've constructed that there was very much a tunnel underneath there with large rooms. It's very likely what they were constructing over at Zora Ranch was a data center, believe it or not, one between the radio towers.
Speaker 1: In the desert in the desert? Yes, yes, does this Does this sound like a good plan that it could end?
Speaker 2: Well? Well, it could from an experimental standpoint in terms of it being a laboratory, laboratory for what they wanted to experiment on, not just genetic modifications to create a you know, more far more superior human being, but also from the standpoint of being able to do the things that people are doing right now with data centers. So this is something that Jeffrey Epstein was very interested in, and you know where we're at with this war on data centers around the world. Data centers in and of himself, I think are value neutral. You know, it depends upon whose hands they're in, right from an infrastructure standpoint, technological standpoint, yeah, Zoro Ranch is not the best place, but they have a huge amount of power draw They have a huge amount of radio broadcast licenses through the FCC, interestingly enough for licenses right there where they're doing high speed transmissible data that was going through there. And then of course you have But what about the cannibalism, oh, Walter, That I think is not going to be exhausted or proven ever. So on my side of things and what we have talked about, I think the evidence based upon the emails and based upon the disappearances of a number of people, which New Mexico has talked about the Department of Justice, the Mexican Department of Justice, as well as the quote unquote Truth Commission, whatever their truth they're pursuing. There's no other way to explain it. Given the ritualistic signage, given the painting, which is the sacrifice of the innocence at the front. Cannibalism is implicit in those emails and not implied, but I think to understand so, I mean it's more of a part of the the You don't run jerky and talk about what they're doing. And I've now sent you a video by other means so you can see exactly, but I believe that the evidence is irrefutable. Yeah, there's definitely on that ranch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the sentence. There's definitely a cannibalism that occurred on that ranch, no doubt. Let's talk to Jay and Cincinnati. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight with Eddie Dragon and Jay from Cincinnati. Congratulations for getting a telephone in Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great show. People forget forty two years ago when they first put cameras into cruisers. I was on the fire department and volunteer fireman, and it was a group called Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. That camera would show people doing a you know, walking the line if you were you know, basically the officer felt you're under the influence, so the camera didn't lie. And it changed the whole the whole way policing was done because as some Shenanigans were going.
Speaker 1: On, Yes, what was that a nineteen sixties game show? Shenanigans? Welcome everybody today.
Speaker 3: Well, well, you could let your friend off, you know, your buddy, your fellow who'd been down at the local watering hole. And it changed. It put teeth into the dui laws, which it didn't have, you know before forty two years ago. I used to go out drinking and driving and I thought all I got is pay a three hundred dollars Fine, no big deal. So that camera did a good thing. But you know, they've miniaturized them and they've taken the information and it could be going too far. But there was a good reason for the camera to be in the cruiser.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like a PSA for the camera. Don't you have anything scandalous to tell us, Jay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is, you know, but I hear here. I was a fireman. I mean I had a double standard. You know. Here, I'm trying to make a good example.
Speaker 1: I got it. I got it. Now said listen, this is far more important today. I'm crossing a street in Manhattan and there is a tower truck. There's like eight fire department people, firemen. They had just finished putting out a fire in a high rise, sort of a high rise, but there they were standing there, and I was like so excited because because because these are New York City firemen. So I walk up to them and I shake hands and we're talking a minute, and I say, well, you know, I'm on WABC radio, and firemen are aware of things like this especially radio stations that are their friend. And I'm looking at these New York City Fire Department guys and I figure one of them will say who are you? I say, I'm on WABC radio, and I figured one of them will say, really, which one are you? And you know what they said to me. We love listening to Sid. God, we think Sid is great. We totally enjoy this. Just said fantastic. Do you know him? Do you know Sid?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know Sid? Okay, guys, but I did get a picture. I sent it to my daughter's Jim. Thanks very much for the call. At eight hundred eight four eight nine two two eight hundred eight four eight nine two two two Eddie Aragan in New Mexico. Do you have closing comments?
Speaker 2: I have a closing segment that I'd like for you to hear. Have you ever heard of it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: How do you How how long is the kids?
Speaker 2: How long is probably forty five seconds. I want you to look at something. This is called the Hampstead Kids documentary. Okay, and if no one's looked it up to see whether or not cannibalism and satanic ritual abuse is real, take a listen right here.
Speaker 1: You're gonna you have audio. You're gonna play audio on my show.
Speaker 2: I have a real audio. This will be a first for this show that I go to take a listen.
Speaker 4: Yet and he told me to cut the baby, said he to.
Speaker 2: Show. So this is my hand and a lot.
Speaker 4: He put his big hand on and he pushed my hand and then cut off the hat. They eat it. They wear. There's a special kind of shoes. They make shoes, baby skin shoes.
Speaker 3: What happens in the church, and sacrifice what can be sacrificed, and eat the baby.
Speaker 4: That's true. Yes, every dance with the scars. We want to dance with the scarf.
Speaker 2: Make you there, you go.
Speaker 1: I've seen that video and I know what you're talking about, but it's bad audio. And I'd much rather have you tell us that story rather than kids who we can't understand with British accent. And I saw that video and to me, it looked staged as hell.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will tell you based upon what I've read and what I reviewed inside the Epstein files and going through all of those at three hundred and seventy seven references to the Jerky during that time from November twenty eleven through beginning of twenty thirteen. There's no doubt there was nothing but cannibalism going on Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: That's what we needed to hear. The mystery of Jeffrey Epstein's ranch, that's what you believe to be true. And I appreciate your friendship, Eddie Dragon. What's the name of your radio station in New Mexico which is going to start airing this show when.
Speaker 2: We're working on it, rockof Talk, Rockoftalk dot Com AM sixteen hundred Kiva Walter has the best overnight show there is.
Speaker 1: Thank you Walter, Thank you sir.