Speaker 1: Great song. This one's a good one. Signor Chris Hey, it's Jesse Kelly show Chris Craftilion and having a blast love feeling him for Jesse all the time, good times, yoe. Okay, in just a moment. The illegals, I mean, it's just insane. All the stories we have, we have a ton of them, and we'll get to that in a minute with what's going on in that action. But I want to do a little bit more on Musk and Trump. Musk is at war with himself, that's all this is. Musk is, yes, the richest man in the world, the most brilliant man in the world, et cetera. He's our Albert Einstein, our Benjamin Franklin. But he's childish and self centered and narcissistic. And I'm not being nasty, I'm just you know, this is the truth. I still love the guy. I think he's awesome and I'm grateful for him. But in this case, he's being a child and he you know his mind, he thinks, well, I gave a one hundred and semi million for Trump's campaign, I endorsed him, I did all these things for him. I think the funny thing is the media saying that they were co presidents, which we all knew was a lie. I think Elon actually kind of thought he was, and he wanted to get he wanted to have a say in his friend, who's a Democrat, being the head of NASA. Trump withdrew that, and he withdrew it because he's the president and he doesn't want to nominate somebody to be ahead of a serious agency, and any agency that's not that's a Democrat, because the people are Democrats hate Trump. They might be nice going in, but they're gonna hate him and leak stuff and attack him going out, and then they're gonna write a book about it and do interviews and they'll be uh, you know, fetted all over the fake news channels. More more more more bad news from Musku musk is x Ai is currently trying to borrow five billion dollars, while the Wall Street Journal says while his religship but Trump blows up, his fight with Trump has bankers worried about x AI's ongoing deal to raise five bill Morgan Stanley hoping to sell the debt at one hundred cents on the dollar. Morgan Stanley may need to offer discounts or higher interest rates due to the Musk Trump spat. He is literally hurting all of his businesses with this. And I think that's why when Bill Ackman, the billionaire hedge fund guy, and Harvardlump who as a liberal and supports Trump and such as we all know, Ackman said, you two need to get together. It's too important and such. This country should come first, and Must said, you're not wrong. And then somebody said, Musk said, I'm going to cancel my decommissioned Dragon, of the program that works with our NASA astronauts and such and brings them up and back and such. I'm going to ancel that. Then he responded to some one of Trump's things that he said, and then somebody, some anonymous person on Twitter said, this is a shame, this back and forth. You're better than this. Cool off and take a step back, and then Must replies, good advice. Okay, we won't decommission Dragon. It's like I'm wondering too. I got this thing. You know, he supposedly microdoses or does ketamine or so don't I'm sure he does all sorts of stuff. He's a mad scientist. He's gonna do some whacked out things. He's worth the richest man on the plant. He can get away with a lot of stuff, okay, including heavy love, child children all over the world that God knows how many women. But he is seeing what happens when he does these things. And I think he's on some of these doing some of these drugs, on a bender a little bit kind of on and off now, because I think that's where he's going forward, back forward, back, like throughout the day. It's like, what are you doing? You know what I mean? So and none of it's reasonable. That could also just be the mad genius, childish, skittishness and rich. I'm the richest man in the world. I can do what I want kind of thing. I don't know, but it's hurting him. Alex Marlow from Breitbart, commenting on one of the reasons why Elon's so mad. Of course, you know, the electric vehicle subsidies are out, and that's good because they shouldn't be in there. I don't want to fund electric vehicles. I don't want my tax dollars to prop up something. Why don't we Hey, we're gonna fund something. Why don't we fund coal energy? Why don't we fund uh natural gas energy? Plants. Why don't we fund auto gas powered automobiles. Why don't we do stuff like that? Why don't we fund something that people want? We shouldn't fund anything, actually, but you know what I'm saying, We're gonna do that, do something that's actually useful. But again, don't do it at all. So he gets like I think, seven grand or eight grand tax credit on every vehicle he sells because he trades the trade, trades those EV credits and buys them or whatever. He trades them with companies that actually sell mostly gas powered vehicles, which is most of the companies. So this is all a bad look for him. A few great things. The uh, the Babylon Be headline. I wanted to make sure I mentioned it right. I mentioned it earlier, but I didn't get it right. It's headline. The headline the Babylon Be Today's says Trump torches Tesla dealer's ship, to which I responded on Twitter, wow, as if it's real, Wow, it's my gosh. Well was just really getting out of control. So and then funny enough, Elon Musk went to Mike Johnson and asked him to put the EV text credits in there. I mean that's how this is. This is bad. I mean, he's losing. He is not winning anything in this. Trump won this already and Trump's dismissed him, and that Tesla. I'm gonna tell you something. I want you to think about this, that Tesla sitting on the White House property right now, when it's gone, it's you're gonna find out where it goes. He's not gonna make a big deal out of it, but he'll let it get out in the news, and it's gonna be bad because think about it this way. All the leftists were burning his freaking Tesla's heeing them all these vile things. You know, when I go around in my daily life in Texas and I see Tesla's particularly at the height of all this crap, and he's leftists, I wanted to go up to the people and go like, how dare you have a Tesla and be like, I'm just kidding, I got one to mess Like, just be funny with them, you know what I mean, Like I feel bad for them with all that crap. But I'll tell you right now, leftists won't touch those cars. And then now when Trump gets rid of it, and Trump does this and he's pouting and attacking Trump. He's lost the other side. Can I ask you a question, who in the heck is going to buy Musk's cars. You'll still get buyers because they love Tesla, or they've always wanted one and they don't care about the political stuff. You'll get people who are on our side or on the left that'll quietly just get one because they wanted to get one. But I tell you this right now, people have choices. I'm stating the obvious. I'm captain obvious here, but people have choices. And you're not going to find Trump supporters, for the most part, wanting to buy this car now. And you certainly aren't going to find leftists to buy this car now. And I think the leftists will regale and rejoice like they always do with someone's demise, whether regardless of whether he should or not. They don't care. And I think the right will not want to buy his cars. So I think he's really screwed himself. I think he has screwed himself hard on this, and I think he is regretting it, and I think he continually regrets it. I think he could be I don't know the guy. I'm not trying to whatever. And again, I'm not negative on the guy hating him. I'm just telling you what I think is going on here. And I think he might be kind of spending out of control right now, going what the hell did I just do? Because he's a mad scientist, a mad genius. He's an amazing man. But people like that very could be very voluable and can hurt themselves, shoot themselves in the foot, and I would know. I'm not a mad genius. I'm not the richest man in Texas or the world, let alone, let alone in my county or my fity. But you know, I'm my own worst enemy, I my own achilles heel, you know. But the talk radio gift I have is emoting and telling stories and such. But what that means is I pissed my wife off and my kids off sometimes because I get in the air. Shut up. I don't care about you, right. So the very qualities that can make me really good, just like Eli must have very qualities that can make him really good and successful, other very qualities that can really hurt you, you know what I'm saying. So you have to learn how to temper that and such. And I don't think he has in any way, shape or for him. I think he's learning really really the hard way. And I, oh, you know what I thought about too. I think he's not gonna do politics anymore. I think he's not because he can't handle it. It's not worth it. And he already said something like you know, oh, him telling Trump that I got you elected. Dude, Trump won already once before. What are you doing? I mean, do you do you what did Jady Van say to the reporter, the low leftist reporter, Margaret Brennan or whatever? Do you hear yourself? Are you hearing what you're saying? Elon, do you hear yourself? Are you hearing what you're saying? And I think he's figuring it out and it's not good. I don't I think he can get really, really hurt through this, really hurt because as rich as you are and as powerful as you are, you ain't the president of the United States of America. There's only one. He's a lot more powerful than you. All right, Next we get into Ice, all the arrests. We have tremendous, nasty, vile, criminal hostility and attacks on our ice officers. We have the battle on whether or not they should be able to have their masks on. And we have mass deportations. We have record another record breaking deportation day yesterday the highest ever in the country's history, and the day before was the highest ever. So that record was broken the next day. And they are now going to home depot parking lots. And I'll tell you what my thought is about that. You know, they say, oh, I thought you were only going to go for the criminals, and this is great. We got Jessica Tarloff attacking pretty pretty nastily our ICE officers for wearing masks. You'll hear that from the five on Fox. We got uh uh literally leftist communist Boston mayor Michelle Wu saying that ICE is like white supremacist, you know, terrorists and Christian pois. Have you heard this clown, this this uh this wealthy christianaman, poor leftist from from fake Nuciana. Have you heard what she said about Trump and coming to our country. Producer Chris, Oh, you're gonna love this. I love it when you say you haven't, because that means the audience probably hasn't, so that that means this is new to them. And that's that's my hope because This is a freaking gem with this clown. So all that is coming up next, and we have so much more to talk about on the Jesse Kelly Show. This is Chris Crock feeling in for Jesse Kelly. By the way, real American men, they are unknowingly being exposed to synthetic estrogens. You don't want that. Natural estrogens and estrogens from plastic in the water they drink in the shower and every day without their permission, it's in there. No wonder, the average man today has half the testosterone of the man fifty years ago. That is not good. Thankfully, the patriots at Chalk spelled cho Q pronounced chalk but for Choq, they're here to help real American men take back their weight, to proudly maximize their masculinity by boosting testosterone levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. Jesse's been talking about this and taking Chalk their vitility stack for over three years now, and he feels amazing. He looks good too, not as good as me. He looks good. Okay, maybe not manufactured right here in the USA. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. Maximize your masculinity today at cha at chalk dot com. I want to spell it for you again. At Chalk dot com c h oq dot com use code Jesse j E S S E to unlock this massive summer savings discount on any subscription for life. Or call or text fifty ch o Q three thousand now and say Jesse sent you. That's the number five zero fifty c h o Q three zero zero zero and do that and Chalk's American customer service team is standing by to assist you, actually Americans to help you. How about that, Chrisprock killing is the best. That's not a bad song. God, it's a good song. Ah, it's good song. No. Sometimes in life you just want to get the truth, get right to it. You have to look at the numbers. And unfortunately, fifty of all dogs over ten years old will die of cancer. The other forty to fifty percent suffered miserably from skin issues or joint problems. And this is widely attributed to your dog's diet. I want to tell you my little dog, my little five pound dog. I'll tweet it out in a second, and you can see that. And by the way, everything I'm playing on the show is on my social media feeds on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, at Chris crock Show. That's at Chris Crocks Show, ChRI skr Okay or on the other ones at Croc Talk Radio kr Okay Ta LK Radio. I do a daily podcast. It's up. You can see if I have a third apenage growing at my forehead or whatnot. If I'm as handsome as I sound, Chris was taken aback by how handsome I look compared to how handsome I signed. I thought it was gorgeous sounding on the radio, but he couldn't believe I look looking to use the dumble that stunningly good looking. But I was with my little dog last night, my seven pound Chiaha Maltese. I used to think you don't have a man card, and there's a problem with you if you have a tiny dog. But we've had one for ten years, twelve years now, thirteen years, and I love that little thing. She was sleeping in, her little tongue was sticking out. She was supposed to sleeping so hard last night while I was watching my war movie. And yes, I would do anything for that little Chiaha Maltese. Now, these numbers forty to fifty percent of dogs, fifty percent of dogs ten years old or die of cancer, forty to fifty percent miserable skin issues, of joint problems. These numbers are what inspired natural pathic doctor Dennis Black to create Rough Greens. So here's the good news. With thousands of testimonials and five star reviews every month, Rough Greens is now the number one all natural dogs supplement in America. They've helped millions of pups like Jesse's and mine stay active and be healthy, and your pup could be next. You love that little dog, the big dog. You know I don't want the big dog. I don't want a handful of you know what to scoop up my befriend, who's got ninety five to one hundred pound giant Schnauzer. He says, it's like a homeless man's you know what. I'm not picking up a softball of you know what. Okay, my little dog, you can barely see it. I like that. So you don't have to change your dog's food to improve your dog's health. Just add a scoop of Rough Greens. Fetch a free Jumpstart Trial Free a free trial bag for your dog today. You're just cover your shipping on that. Go to Roughgreens dot com. Just use the promo code Jesse jes Se. That's Roughgreens are u ff Greens dot com promo code Jesse. You do not have to change your dog's food to improve your dog's health. Just add a scoop of Roughgreens. Okay, let's play some audio. There is insanity going on all over this country today. It's not gonna stop. And I'm gonna tell you this before I play this audio. I have law enforcement in my family, multi generations of law enforcement and including military. And when I see these guys, these handsome, hard working guys. These also these women in the twenties, the thirties, the forties, in their fifties, and they're doing their job and they are professionals, and the federal officers, which commands respect along with being a police officer. I reverew these folks and to see them being taunted, being treated as if they're terrorists or evil, being assaulted, having little grandmas coming up and yelling at them and assaulting them. Little blue haired leftists, as Jesse would say, communist Grandma's coming up to them, whose husbands have no testosterone. They need some of that chalk, They need lots of that chalk, and it still won't help them. These women wear the pants in the family. The man has no say, and they are. It pains me and it angers me to no end to see these federal officers treated like this. I get mad, and I tell you this, You've got a couple of types of people. You got these godless communist leftists who hate America, who hate authority, who hate the Constitution, who are mostly white awfuls, the affluent white liberal ladies and other these street leftists terrorists. And then you also have these African American people that I mean the Atlanta General Constitution. When I did a talk show in Atlanta early in the two thousands, the General Constitution wrote an article that I was like, holy crap. They literally told they warned African Americans that's the mecca of African America and success Atlanta, right, And it warned him, You're gonna be number two or number three on the totem pole because the illegals and the Hispanics are taking over. The Democrat Party will not care about you. And there you go, and yet you still have African Americans. One of the audios I'm gonna cut someone to play from you is in a grocery store and the illegals getting cupped and stuff by Ice. This grandma is assaulting and screaming, yet and trying to act like she knows the illegal and is trying to pretend like she has an attorney for her. And this black guy's about maybe ten twenty feet away. It sounds like at the checkout Connor, and he's yelling too. I swear to you. It's like somebody put a freaking button in the back of that guy's head and they push it and he's programmed to care about illegals who are stealing his job, suppressing his wages, and it bumped him down on the totem pole. To be important for the Democrat Party, you have to be a moron to somebody's programming these people that are useful to me. It's the stupid to care about this. It blows me away, It truly does. I'm gonna play some audio from multiple fronts, including the riots going on to and the attacks and ice. All that's coming up next. Chris Crocket for Jesse Kelly, that Jesse Kelly show. This is it? This is it right there, y'all? All right, Chris Crockett for Jesse Kelly. He'll be back Monday. This song is just this is it. Crank it up more? Please, come on, baby, come on. This is good Eagles right here. I can't believe this. This is this is Joe Walsh. This is Joe alfh blessing the eagles with his presence. That's what that is right there? Oh, great, great, great, great good song. Okay, did you know did you catch the audio not only of Christian on one poor which will play in a second, terrified of Trump's ice because it's all about her? Did you hear about this? Producer, Chris? I was like asking you because I know if the Jesse Kelly audience has even heard it, which makes me more excited if they haven't. Did you hear this Democrat liberal congresswoman say we can get rid of the illegals or nobody will be will be. I don't want to give it away. Uh, it has to do with the bomb, right, okay, Democrat Rep Becca Balance, she says this.
Speaker 2: Later, and of course.
Speaker 3: We have to come to a place in Congress where it is no more any political issue, but we see it as an existential issue for the country.
Speaker 1: If we don't have.
Speaker 3: A use for people to come.
Speaker 2: Here, lead enough people.
Speaker 1: I am an osweepe my job. So remember uh, nerve Jill when nursed Jill, not a doctor, Joe, whatever you want to call her. When she came out and said in San Antonio to the women, good morning, my breakfast tacos. Remember that Hello, my talking too, She remembers she called the Hispanic ladies of this gathering in San Antonio breakfast tacos. So, uh, now she's gonna come out Hello, good mark. Quite amazing to me. I don't know if it'll be if it'll be career ending, but someone says that career ending, I don't think it will. Because she's shameless. I am important. The world revolves around me. I'm a millionaire and I'm on fake New CNN, and I'm terrified to come to Trump's America.
Speaker 2: When I went to Harvard to give this speech, and it was just a few days ago, last week, I must say I was afraid. I'm a foreigner. I don't have a green card, I'm not an American citizen. I'm fairly prominent, and I literally prepared, literally to go to America as if I was going to North Korea. I took a burner phone, Jamie, imagine that I didn't take a single not my mobile phone, not my iPad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I was a victim. Before I got on the plane and came to America, I determined I would be a victim. I decided to get a burner phone. Can you believe it? I decided in whatever country a lib I decided I was a victim that moment I decided to leave my iPad. I'm terrified. It is like North Korea, to which my question was on the tweet. When I retweet, we treated this and said something I said, can we deport her? Oh? I know she doesn't live here, but she's not an American citizen. But can we still deport her? Somehow? Can we deport this woman? It'd be great, don't you love that? It's all about her? So I see how this works. Ready, you're in whatever country's inlet Let's say she lives in Britain or France, I don't know, probably one of those. And you make up in your head that you're a victim. You make up that you're going to be deported. You make up in your head that it's like North Korea when you go to America. So you purposely, for no reason, leave all your iPads iPhones back behind and purposely by a burner phone and only have a couple numbers. It is what she said. And then when you get here you say, I'm a victim. Can you imagine? So what I'm gonna do tonight is I'm gonna ditch my iPad, ditch my iPhone, buy a burner phone and then come out in the air tomorrow or I don't work on weekends. I don't work on weekends. I'm too big of a guy. I'm gonna come on on the air Monday and say I bought a bone phone because I think I'm like in North Korea. Can you believe I had to buy a bona phone? Well, why did you buy one? Why don't just use your iPad? Because I want to be a victim. That was pretty wild to meet. Jessica Tarlov is angry about ice wearing masks. She's not angry, and no leftist, including a communist Boston mayor Michelle Wou, they're not mad about the hamas supporters the terrorists on our streets with bloodlust to kill Jews and support Hamas. They're not worried about them still wearing masks and kafaya is covering their faces, but they are worried about ICE federal law enforcement who are being done by people in Los Angeles, by the mayor of Nashville, and by many other radical leftists who are anti ICE, anti law and order, anti America, and pro illegal Here's Jessica Tarlov being a fool and a tool on The Five on Fox News yesterday afternoon. I should say it's a safety.
Speaker 4: That I did about that specific issue there. But when you look at the statistics of who they're actually arresting, you know that they're wearing masks because they're not making good on the promises that they made to the American people of arresting criminals seventy percent. They're embarrassed, saying, Jessica, yeah, I think that I that well.
Speaker 1: I would be if I was reading and it's absurd reading and.
Speaker 4: It's well, well, they should be ashamed of what they're doing. If you are the ICE agent that's picking up a seventeen year old kidda on the way to volleyball practice, who's been here since he was five in Massachusetts. Or there was a Missouri woman who's been here for twenty years, mother of three, going to a routine check in that's being arrested, and you know what they're doing. They're trying to sat out by Stephen Miller. The conservative Washington Examiner, a conservative paper, has this quote out of a private meeting where Stephen Miller is screaming at agents, what do you mean you're going after criminals? Why aren't you at home depot? Why aren't you at seven and eleven?
Speaker 1: They want to.
Speaker 4: Pick up everybody who is here illegally, which is not what he campaigned on. He said, we're going to get the bad ombres and the criminals out of here. So yes, I think if you are showing up to detain a seventeen year old, that you should be wearing a mask and you should be embarrassed of.
Speaker 5: What you're doing.
Speaker 1: She well, wow, I don't think she's got it all wrong. A couple of things. The seventeen year old that was deported as a beautiful story. His dad is illegal. He's an illegal. He pretended I didn't know him illegal. You think he went from age four, and they came here as an illegal when he was here as illegal. Do you think you went from Do you think you go from age four to eighteen driving a car and you don't know you're illegal? He's lying, he knows he's in illegal. His dad is wanted. You know why his dad's wanted is illegal dad? Because his illegal dad was going one hundred miles pern hour over this, one hundred miles an hour in a residential neighborhood. Reckless driving, just like the illegal up in Colorado who was sixteen years old drove ninety four miles an hour in a residential area, hit t boned a sweetheart, twenty four year old American at a stop sign in a residential neighbor going ninety four miles an hour, hit and killed her. But the guy with the with the volleyball team, he is part of his dad getting deported and I got no problem with that. Get out of this country everyone. He's collateral damage and I have great and we have no problem with that. Get them out of here. We were invaded by twenty fifteen to twenty million people. This can never happen again. The message must go out to every Democrat. This point forward. Don't ever try to invade. We're getting him all out of here, all of them, including at home depots. I don't think I've ever heard this one, and I can guess it's from the sixties. That's Kenny Rogers. Wow. Wow, that does not sound like the Gambler, which is his only song. No, I'm just kidding. Always love Kenny right, just when I did a show in Atlanta. I love the fact that we lived where he lived, and sadly he passed away, but obviously he got older. But what a great man he was. Okay, you wonder why Ice has to wear masks, and you hear Michelle Wu, the Boston mayor, say that they're like white supremacists wearing masks. By the way, this woman is such a hardcore leftist communist, as Jesse would say. She supports Black Lives Matter and their their masks and their terrorism and burning and looting. She supports the terrorists for supporting Hamas wearing their masks. On the same day she says Ice is like white supremacist. She cites some white supremacy group I've never even heard of my life. Because you have to you have to get like a microscope to find the white supremacists compared to the radical Islamist and the terrorism in this country. Here she is attacking Ice like the white supremacists.
Speaker 5: I don't know of any police support that routinely wears masks. We know that there are other groups that routinely wear masks. N SC one thirty one rutinely wears masks.
Speaker 1: They are just a clarifier.
Speaker 4: You're comparing Ice, you said, to NSC one thirty one, the neo Dazi group. Are you comparing them to a neo Nazi group?
Speaker 5: What I said is that Boston police and no police department that I know of at the local level routinely wears masks.
Speaker 1: She speaks like the fork tongue of Islam. She says it, but then when she's asked about to clarify exactly do you mean that? Then she doesn't answer the question. She walks around it like the fork tongue of Islam, saying two things at once. But we all know the message. You know, you wonder why Ice needs to wear a mask. Well, this is just today alone. Here's Los Angeles where a business owner locked ICE agents in his store. It's turning to a riot situation. I'm reading this. This is on my Twitter feed. You can see everything I'm doing at Chris Croc Show, Chrisk. Okay, crowds are insuing. Eggs are being thrown at agents and their vehicles. The FBI is on the scene. Why are they wearing masks because terrorists are attacking them and dosing them. Touch people. Get out of here. If your people are illegal, They're getting the hell out of this country. That's what the message is. And then we also have Alderman Lopez, who is a hardcore leftist rabbit, pro legal, Hama's lover terrorist. Uh he he did a protest over a burnt flag in Chicago. I fill into Chicago sometimes my hometown. Here's the aldermanz today in Chicago, and uh, listen to what he says. As they're writing and terrorizing and attacking ICE agents in Chicago and the loop. Oh we saw here today. Individuals.
Speaker 6: These are people on no law enforcement. These are mask individuals.
Speaker 1: By the way, this idiot called a fellow Alderman. There's like sixty five of them in a meeting a couple of months ago. I covered it in Chicago when I was on the other he called a white Aldoman a white supremacist. He said, what's the premity, and then they kicked him out of the meeting at that point, scolded him and all this kind of stuff, and it was here he is, he continuing on, there is our proud voice.
Speaker 6: Don't show their faces that kidnapping people. And here in Chicago we are saying no to the fastest.
Speaker 1: They're at Chicago, we said.
Speaker 6: No, dater, who's kiddnapping people. There was a ten a mother who got a ten year old boy who now has no mother.
Speaker 1: Yes, ice, ice in a ballish ice. There you go. I went, why are you wearing masks? Why are you wearing masks because of that idiot. Oh there's more all today, all today. Here are the arrests in Chicago. Uh not with Cio Lopez, which is nearby, but this is the arrest and what's going on with them today. Also, So there's Chicago, and you wonder why they have to wear masks. And then we go to I have one on New York City today where this guy was resisting arrest. It's illegal. People are coming around and they were attacking him. I have that in my repertoire summer. I got so many things in there today but also there's this there's this grandma who comes out and stands in the way and assaults the officers. I'm gonna play that one for you coming up in the next in the next hour. But here's here's Ice being attacked in another round up today. Here we go. So you're yeah, this is the one. This is the one I believe in uh in New York City that I was mentioning. Not with the grandma, But this is a This is at the courthouse. They're grabbing him, tagging them and bagging them as their cases are dropped by DJ. They have no right to be in this country once the DJ dismisses their case and they have to show up for court if they want to stay. So they're they're lose losey the way they show up and they're getting cuffed and stuff, and people are attacking them in the halls of the federal courthouse. You don't need to hear it, Okay, No, sorry, I apologize. This is the one with the grandma at the grocery store. I apologize. This is a they're at grocery store, they're deporting a lady. There's a black guy about twenty thirty feet away to at a at the checkout counter, I think, and this white, old leftist communist grandma comes in and starts butting in between Ice and a Hispanic woman who she has no idea who she is, and she's she's trying to tell you she has a lawyer for her and she knows her listen to this crap, and she ends up pretending that the Ice officer tripped her when she assaulted him.
Speaker 5: You don't need to hear.
Speaker 4: I need to hear what she's saying so I can show into a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Step back. You can record all you want, you just need to do it from over there. I'm going to stand by this one.
Speaker 2: Stand right here not I'm not able to hear what she's saying.
Speaker 1: And if I can't hear what she over here, you record it. She doesn't even know who this lady is, by the way, she's just some stranger seeing this at the grocery store, acting like she's a freaking attorney.
Speaker 5: Step over here, Oh you trip me?
Speaker 3: You you trip me?
Speaker 1: Get out? This man tripped me and made me move away. How can you work? How can you work for these people? I'm gonna pause it right there. When we come back, you I'm wanna play the rest. You hear this African American guy nearby, like somebody push the button on the back of his head, start saying, Hey, you should care about illegals. We're stealing a job and depressing your wages. This song is incredible too. I love this one, absolutely incredible. Sorry, I can't help when a good song comes on. All right, we're gonna continue with this coming up next, and then Greta Tunberger is on the Flodia