Speaker 1: And oh how m but what is up? Y'all? Welcome to the DP the NIPS hit. How is everybody doing today? I help? Everyone is staying safe? What's up? Guys? How is everyone?
Speaker 2: Mhm?
Speaker 1: What is run? Man? Amen?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 1: Yuh but uh what is up? Guys? What is all? How is everybody doing? Uh? This sack and in this evening? Happy Wednesday, y'all?
Speaker 3: Ya?
Speaker 1: What is up? How is everybody doing this afternoon? This evening? Yeah? What's up to? J hold on? Yeah, what's up? Hold on guys with me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: H mar what is all?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everybody doing? I can see you yeah h m hm h yeah yeah, lue tasse bay around. They never asked me. Look, they never asked me the lutex so.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm see see.
Speaker 1: No no, m hm m h yeah. I want to say that this show is actually awesome. Guys. What's up? Natural inspired? What's up? They wrong? Never not indeed.
Speaker 3: Works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, thanks me think of the.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm h.
Speaker 3: M hm he has it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 1: Nerving. And by the way, do you guys know that I have a stream Labs, a stream Labs store. Did you guys know that I had a stream Lab store? So I made this storm when I made the stream labs account, and I've been like, yeah, listen, sleet neat, yeah them, I actually do have that. I forgot I had that. That's gonna go on all of my links. I forget that. Sometimes I make stuff and I forget that I did it. Ya. Sometimes I forget that I have this stuff, and but I don't like Kah, I want to do still Pitbull. No, I forget that I had. I put some of this up on there. It was me when I, oh, yeah, put the so I put the theme song up on YouTube, y'all, the new theme song that. So I want to let people know that the themes.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if anybody that does want to like hack it out. Yeah. I just wanted to go live, to go live for a little while.
Speaker 3: I mean mon, I mean Mond.
Speaker 1: Today, by the way, I just wanna guys, yeah, gods, this guy uh is Yeah, so good morning, Good morning Marbera. How you doing guys, this guy, this guy, how is everybody doing this morning? I just also want to tell people that I'm posting a bond of stuff on the Patreon. I tell people here's the thing I tell people when I'm live on Patreon. Patreon is one of the people guys there were gingerbread Beauty, gingerbread Beauty, thank you, Jinge Riley. Yeah, nope, I'm gonna I'm gonna make another one because how is everybody doing this morning, guys. I want to say thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart to people who support this channel, support what I do every day. I love you guys. Yeah, you guys have been so supportive of what I do every day, and I want to get back to you guys a little bit to you know, I know, I want to give back to you guys to get you guys a free year of my Patreon to help people out. You know, I know a lot of people out there that are struggling to pay their bills, They're struggling to do this, They're struggling to do that. And I do appreciate people that show up to support me and support what I do here on this platform that I'm on and you all, I am so grateful for what I've done and I'm so grateful that I have a platform for you know, every day is another day. Every day we're out there every day. Is it doing that again? Yeah? Uh Ship but what is up? But what is a damn it? But yes, alright, alright, yes all right, love you guys. Bye,