Speaker 1: You haven't a Costello program.
Speaker 2: Listen to the great rhythmends of will Osbury and any darkness from the springy singing of Connie Hayes.
Speaker 3: And that's tawd Off study.
Speaker 4: Over stuffed little statesman who proudly said, Hey, I haven't costella Costella?
Speaker 1: COMI yourself? Who are you so excited?
Speaker 5: Hey, haven't I think the war is over all?
Speaker 6: That's silly.
Speaker 3: What makes you think the war is over?
Speaker 5: I just heard the lady next door talking fact to her maid.
Speaker 3: Oh but never locked, never mind that, yes, well, never mind that though. Up. You know, we've got to drive out to the eighth to the ball range to see the Andrews Sisters.
Speaker 1: Now, did car at Ken Niles's car? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I fired it just like you told me. Well that's well, but I had a terrible accident of it. What do you mean, I upset it. I gotta turn her over right away, our Ken Niles wife, who like it?
Speaker 7: Where we can do that when we come back from the Andrews Sisters ranch.
Speaker 5: No, I gotta turn the car over out or Missus Niles is gonna be mad.
Speaker 8: I'll explained to Missus Niles whereishing she's under the car?
Speaker 1: She's under the car.
Speaker 6: Is she in a callman?
Speaker 5: No, she's wearing a evening gog.
Speaker 8: Oh, well, then let's get ten niles to help us lift the car.
Speaker 5: Oh, Kennis in a good spot to help us?
Speaker 8: Fine?
Speaker 1: Where is he?
Speaker 8: He's under the car too. How does this accident happen? I bumped in one of the car rabbits. Boy, that's driver was mad at me, he said, for two second, punch in a o in What happened?
Speaker 5: He ran up a fill of eight dollars?
Speaker 1: You were silly to walkie with the driver.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you call a policeman.
Speaker 5: I didn't have to.
Speaker 6: I hit one.
Speaker 1: Hey, you hit plan, I hit a plice. You hit a.
Speaker 5: Policeman in unifall hope I hit him in an.
Speaker 7: O Oh, this is liveless, spoil our whole trip to the Andrews sisters ran and did the cup recognize you?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: Could he swear to you?
Speaker 5: Yep? And I sweared right back at him.
Speaker 8: I sw you gave a topper field, you tail of two cities?
Speaker 5: You all of a twitch?
Speaker 1: What did you say that for?
Speaker 5: I was giving him the dickens.
Speaker 3: That's a fine thing.
Speaker 8: Now I have to straighten you out with that policeman where is he? He's under the car too. What are they all doing under the car?
Speaker 5: If you looked for an apartment lady, Oh.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, here comes mister and Missus Niles better be the castello.
Speaker 9: No, no, you don't, you fat head flabby car flipping food.
Speaker 5: Do you realize you left me out there on the car holding got my rubber? See you stand there like an idiot?
Speaker 10: What you got to say?
Speaker 5: Good morning, Missus Niles? Do good morning me? Good night Missus Niles. That day went fast.
Speaker 3: Than car.
Speaker 1: Costella.
Speaker 3: What did you leave Missus Niles under the back seat of her car?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 11: Isn't that where they always get the cranky?
Speaker 12: Hurry Missus Snile, I'll be nice to hey something, Well, all right, I just a minute now, you worm.
Speaker 1: That's all right? Please ad my ahead?
Speaker 5: Blow me out yet?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: You're supposed to, don't you don't try to wiggle.
Speaker 6: Out of this.
Speaker 5: What about me? Look at my suit? I'm a mess, Niles. Without looking at your suit, you're a mess.
Speaker 1: But look at the spots all over my suit.
Speaker 5: Well, throw away to suit and wear the spots.
Speaker 13: We are going out to get the policeman and sue you for damages, damages.
Speaker 3: But missus Niles, did you get hurt?
Speaker 5: Did I get hurt?
Speaker 1: I have a big scratch on my crazy bones?
Speaker 5: Put your head on and nobody Ladison, Oh, hey, come on, I have a think. Best. I gotta get out of here before they come back with the cop.
Speaker 3: Oh you can cause more trouble.
Speaker 7: We were going to the ege of the bar Ranch to ask you andrew sisters to appear on USh and you wreck the car we were going to use.
Speaker 3: Well, now we'll have to rent a car.
Speaker 5: Well, let's get learn a car and we'll have to Well where can we get one?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 3: You drive?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: You drive?
Speaker 5: I said I drive.
Speaker 1: You don't drive it?
Speaker 3: I drive it?
Speaker 5: Drive?
Speaker 1: What are you drive?
Speaker 5: Why should I drive?
Speaker 1: When you want to drive?
Speaker 8: I'm going to drive, ookstella, I'm renting at you drive and I drive it.
Speaker 5: Oh, then we both drive?
Speaker 1: No, we do nothing of the kind.
Speaker 3: I drive.
Speaker 1: When I say you drive, I don't mean you drive. I mean that I drive, although it's you drive.
Speaker 5: When you say you drive, you don't mean me drive. No, you mean you drive because I don't drive.
Speaker 14: Now you've got it.
Speaker 5: Now I don't even know what I'm talking about. Now, Look have it. You go to a place and you're gonna run a car. Yes, you are driving the car.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Where am I sitting?
Speaker 1: You are sitting right next to me?
Speaker 5: Is there a steering wheel in front of me?
Speaker 1: And no?
Speaker 5: And you're positive that I am not driving? I am positive and you are driving the car?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: All right? What kind of a car you're driving?
Speaker 1: You drive?
Speaker 5: Somebody better be driving?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Look, I'm trying to explain this.
Speaker 5: We go and rent a car right now? Where are we gonna get you?
Speaker 1: Drive company?
Speaker 5: Now? I drive company. I thought we were calling alone.
Speaker 1: You don't understand it hurts you drive?
Speaker 5: Well, if it hurts, you drive, that's that is right, that's right.
Speaker 3: This is wort.
Speaker 1: Don't you see the head of the company's hurts.
Speaker 5: That's too bad.
Speaker 1: What hurts them? Nothing hurts it.
Speaker 8: Look, every company has to have a head. Not truly, Now, this company's heads hurts. Oh well, I'm taking an ask for listen, it hurts you drive all over the country.
Speaker 5: Well, off, it hurts to drive all over the country. Why should I drive and get hurt?
Speaker 1: You don't get hurt again, hurt, don't get hurt.
Speaker 5: Couty, nobody's gonna hurt for me.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna get hurt now, am I.
Speaker 1: Bull thing it hurt? You're not gonna get hurry. It's the hurts company.
Speaker 5: All the hurts company. I still I still look it. I am I next stop?
Speaker 6: All right, very said bone you.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm don't want to hurt nobody.
Speaker 1: Will you listen to me? Please the man. The man's name is.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: Please no love, take it easy. The man's name is Krates. He rents cars.
Speaker 3: You drive.
Speaker 1: It's you drive all over the country.
Speaker 5: You drive all over the country. Yeah, not with that, Opa, what are you talking about? That's why I can't go? Oh prea?
Speaker 3: What do I mean? O?
Speaker 1: P a?
Speaker 5: Only a puny a.
Speaker 2: Car will osburn with the arrangement of one of your favorites. My dreams are getting better.
Speaker 3: All the time.
Speaker 2: Well, our two heroes Admin and Costello are driving their reded car over the desert to the Andrews sister's ranch.
Speaker 1: We find them on the road.
Speaker 3: They're motor mearrily hammering away as they head for the ranch.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to these hammerheads, m.
Speaker 3: Well, Castello.
Speaker 8: No matter how you drive, the pedestrians always managed to get across the road.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sneaky devil sting. I wish I was a truck driver.
Speaker 1: What do you want to be a truck driver?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: They run into so many interesting people.
Speaker 3: Glass tell her you're a dope. Hey, huh, hey, what's HeLa?
Speaker 6: Castella?
Speaker 3: There's something, there's something wrong.
Speaker 5: But what's wrong here?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with us?
Speaker 1: What's the matter with his car? Out?
Speaker 5: I guess? Hello, Hello, feathers have an accident? Oh?
Speaker 7: Thanks, we just had one, right, Castella, say, mister, could you pull us to the nearest town?
Speaker 12: Nope, but the horse can. It's ten miles to Palm Springs. I'll tell you that for thirty dollars. Here just houk the strow pomp. Okay, here we go, get here, I take.
Speaker 1: The horse's horse.
Speaker 7: No, Castella, that guy is a gyp, a magic charging charging us thirty dollars to pull us ten miles.
Speaker 5: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: You get eating with him?
Speaker 5: Oh I got our weeks on.
Speaker 3: Okay, Castella. Here's the hotel, howering for the clerk.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh t work, oh t work, Oh palm moment. Please, this is a very high class hotel.
Speaker 3: And I'll have you understand I'm not a jerk.
Speaker 5: You're not even a vibration.
Speaker 3: Castella. When you like a gentleman, please right, clerk, we'd like a room. All I have left is the bridle chamber. Do you want that, mister Rabbit?
Speaker 15: I do?
Speaker 3: Do you want it? Miss Costello?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 3: I now pronounce your room and death five dollars. Mister Clarke, just a minute. You don't understand.
Speaker 7: We were here on our way to the eighth of the ball Ranch and our car broke down. We're going to see the Andrews sisters.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, see Andrews. Yes, they are so sweet.
Speaker 5: Every time I see them, I want to kiss them. My mind says owe, my heart says yes. And what do you hear from your liver?
Speaker 3: Well, mister Costello, if you will.
Speaker 12: Just sign the register, I'll have the boys show you to You're sweet, my what you're sweet?
Speaker 3: You're sweet?
Speaker 5: You're cute too high like?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, come on, clerk.
Speaker 3: What about our room?
Speaker 12: All right, mister Costello, it's on the tenth floor. Here's the key ten O six. Now get going, Okay, I'll see you later. Okay, all right, all right, I.
Speaker 7: Know you are now listen, Claike. We want to get up early. We're going to the Hey, wait a minut tenth forward, tenth far. Wait a minute, you sent Costello to the tenth fall. There's only one flour in this hotel. You haven't got a tenth floor, couldn't have a new na.
Speaker 6: You're right.
Speaker 5: Oh this is sterious. Oh let's a castello. There's no tenth far.
Speaker 6: Come right down, Hostello, speak to me?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you all right?
Speaker 6: What can I do for you?
Speaker 11: Send a boy for my bags? Hey, come on, let's get out of this place. I've never been so humidity in all my life.
Speaker 1: Humidity he humiditied me. Humidity means damn.
Speaker 5: Well, let's get out of this damp hotel. Bana al.
Speaker 1: Look, you can't check out.
Speaker 3: You just checked in.
Speaker 5: Oh it's the gypsy in me.
Speaker 3: Oh shut up, you're going right to bed now. We've got to see the Andrews sisters in the morning. Oh here's our room.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 3: Oh, I wonder who that can be. Nobody knows we're in town.
Speaker 5: I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: Hello, Yes, this is lucash. No, I'm sorry. I'd like to, but I'm just pat. I won't tell you who was that full of them? They wanted to know what time it was.
Speaker 3: You are crazy. Now go get to bed. Come on, hurry up. Okay, oh h we've got to get up early. You understand to get to the ranks.
Speaker 1: Pardon me, boys, I'm the chambermaid.
Speaker 5: I heard you two clowns and checked in, and I thought you might like to hear the funny story.
Speaker 1: How about it?
Speaker 5: At it? This chamber made might have something we could use a good joke. We haven't had one on three pages.
Speaker 16: Oh right, god, well, did you ever hear the story about the double bed?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 5: I just made it. Oh this kit is gonna lay.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll dare you.
Speaker 5: I've never been told humiliated.
Speaker 16: In my line.
Speaker 5: Now you see you at it? She said, the same thing.
Speaker 3: You're minify.
Speaker 5: She thinks she's a damp hot toto.
Speaker 3: Dantlass has nothing to do with it, she said.
Speaker 7: Humiliate, conjugated from the Latin humilius, humilia you millium.
Speaker 5: I humiliate, She humiliates, They humiliate.
Speaker 3: How do you understand?
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, everybody in the Joiner's damp says, maybe could tell me something. Our car broke down and we got to get to the Andrews Sisters ranch. Now, how can we get there on a jackass?
Speaker 12: Did you ever write a jackass?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: You better get on to yourself.
Speaker 15: Ha ha hmm.
Speaker 5: How do you like that? That's a very funny joke. If you ask me, and I'll ask me. I think it's a funny joke. I think I'll try that when i'm abbit.
Speaker 1: Hey haven't Yes, did.
Speaker 5: You ever write a jackass?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: Then hop on my back, Okay, on my b.
Speaker 2: Lovely Connie Haynes things one of the most popular songs of the day.
Speaker 3: I'm beginning to see the light.
Speaker 16: I never get much far hoolet guy, I'm never wing.
Speaker 9: Back at fire fly, But now that the stars.
Speaker 16: Are in your eyes, I begin to see the light.
Speaker 9: I never went in far after glow a candle light on the missile, But now when you're.
Speaker 17: Turned the laugh down flow, I begin to see the light. You tramble through the pall, shout bottom and the dog.
Speaker 16: Then you came and called the bottle that I'm fine. Now I never made love fine northern shine.
Speaker 9: I never saw rainbows in my wine, but now that lived so burning mine I.
Speaker 16: Was again and to see a light. Used ramble the.
Speaker 9: Shout of bottes in the doll then came and called the fat and the ball. No fie. Now I never made love leven shine, I ever saw rainboll in my wine.
Speaker 16: But now I can live supburn begin beginning.
Speaker 18: See well, come on, Costello, Costello, come on, we've got to check out of this hotel.
Speaker 3: And find the Andrews sister's ranch.
Speaker 5: Gee had it?
Speaker 8: I hate to leave this lovely hotel, you know, but I can't get it into my shoecase. What do you mean my shuecas is with towels, Costello, I'm surprised at you stealing towel from a hotel.
Speaker 3: What could be smaller wash rags? Come in?
Speaker 14: Oh pardon this unhorned intrusion, gentlemen, but I'm looking for Abbitt and Costello.
Speaker 5: Oh that's happened over there, and I'm Costello.
Speaker 3: You no, no, it couldn't be.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, sir.
Speaker 14: I'm sure that Lucastello does not look like a sword dog hootbelly, impacilic, flea bitten bum.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you want to bet?
Speaker 14: Not what I say?
Speaker 3: Just a minute. Neighbor, Who are you anyway?
Speaker 8: Oh pardon me, My name is melonhead. I'm sorry with that with that head, you should be sorry. Put your hat on please, it's blinding me the head. Thank you, look at that scoff habit. It's for because all the way back to Santa Monica.
Speaker 14: Now just a minute, Costello, I have resent your remarks.
Speaker 12: I have plenty of hair, I mean on your head and putting your shirt food Costello.
Speaker 8: Costello, before you in shell man, and now please before you and sell him.
Speaker 1: Let's find out what he wants.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, find out what he wants on my head? All right, melonhead, tell us what you want so I can insult you again.
Speaker 14: Gentleman, I'm a theatrical agent specializing in television.
Speaker 3: Here's my card.
Speaker 5: Hey, there's nothing on the car.
Speaker 14: Well, television isn't here yet.
Speaker 1: Let's get down the business. Costello, Let's get down the business.
Speaker 14: I understand you boys are here to engage the Andrews sisters to appear on your radio show. That's right right now, mister Castello. If I could save you a lot of money. Look if you found fourteen thousand, nine hundred and eighty seven dollars and fifty cents in your pocket.
Speaker 8: What would you think I think I'd had on somebody else's pants?
Speaker 14: Oh no, no, no, now, gentlemen, my proposition is very simple. The Andrews sisters would cost you fifteen thousand dollars. But I happen to represent the original Andrew's brothers, the Andrews brothers, who.
Speaker 5: Are they a great tag? And the Andrews brothers.
Speaker 14: The Andrews brothers will only cost you twelve dollars and fifty cent.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that means?
Speaker 18: Yes, that means they must be allows you shut up costello, mister.
Speaker 7: Mellonhead, how can you afford the sell the Andrews brothers so cheap?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I was caught by the price ceiling.
Speaker 14: Uh you see think of it, boys, the the Andrews, the three Andrews brothers for twelve dollars in the that's less than five dollars a brother.
Speaker 1: Where can you buy brothers cheaper than that?
Speaker 13: I can buy the Smith brothers brand Castella now got more hair as a beard, and you got on your hair. You stop quibbling with mister Mellonhead.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean he crippled on me first, So why I mean that? I don't go around crippling on they, buddy, I think cripple on me.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll thinking about it.
Speaker 8: I got a good mind to let him have it some more. I'll cripple them with both Carl, I never mind the free.
Speaker 5: I guarantee I crippled butter than heat.
Speaker 8: All right, we don't want the more quibbling. Why how does well stop right here? We ain't get no place for us?
Speaker 5: The melon head?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When can we hear the Andrews brothers?
Speaker 5: When you hear him?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 5: All right, come in boy and sing stella the Andrews brothers?
Speaker 1: Can we?
Speaker 5: I know, OK, take much more money if we were only.
Speaker 1: Well castello? What do you think of the three Andrews brothers?
Speaker 5: Well, they could be worse.
Speaker 1: How could they be worse?
Speaker 5: It could be forum.
Speaker 1: I waiting in the constella. Let's not pass.
Speaker 3: Judgment until we hear the boys sing something else? Do you do you boys know apple blossom times?
Speaker 1: Who they do?
Speaker 6: Of course they?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 5: Go ahead hit it single.
Speaker 1: Medley, Ah.
Speaker 3: Be with you.
Speaker 8: In a.
Speaker 1: Blossom times.
Speaker 5: Sounds more like apple side of time?
Speaker 6: I be with you.
Speaker 15: And change.
Speaker 3: Me to mine.
Speaker 5: I'll have to.
Speaker 8: Change more of their names if they want to get on this program.
Speaker 14: Roy Road, roller out.
Speaker 5: A rolling half for you, Quiet you and all alou.
Speaker 15: And enough.
Speaker 3: I wondered what.
Speaker 5: Happened to that guy? Hey, that's not funny. That guy not only rolled out the barrel, he yemtied it.
Speaker 14: Oh all right, well happened, Costello, didn't I tell you the Andrews brothers were out of this world.
Speaker 5: They ain't out fall enough.
Speaker 1: That's not quibble, Costello.
Speaker 14: Look where can you find a better bargain than these three wonderful singers? Think of it, three brothers for twelve dollars and fifty cents.
Speaker 3: Now, why that that? You cost that much for three goats?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but look at the difference, nothing doing nothing doing mellonhead. Your pressures are too high, too.
Speaker 1: High, Costello.
Speaker 14: Before I'll sell the Andrews brothers for less than twelve dollars and fifty cents, I'll drown myself.
Speaker 5: Okay, you asked for that self.
Speaker 19: About life, he's a salt water colo with the wollworl on his rain, just the.
Speaker 16: Sall water calo and the murdy rider rain. He's the random of his country's fo whatever they may be. He's a long water cover ninety get on, little Nippy, I can him mad. I'm taking you pasture in a bar wide, Laura. He's a soup the earth boil, and he's long and black as.
Speaker 6: The water.
Speaker 16: Unana dead marine.
Speaker 15: Yeah, mo, lucky bag.
Speaker 16: I'm born of bread. Your market where the fat tried you peckin will keep you the pocky screen you love water cob them Luggina'm like you love that whenever I held give me?
Speaker 15: Why can that.
Speaker 16: Can think anything?
Speaker 8: Legged?
Speaker 10: This is?
Speaker 16: Can I be.
Speaker 17: Thinking?
Speaker 16: Probably probably a body.
Speaker 3: In a.
Speaker 15: Hat in ade was a lovely well.
Speaker 6: I don't not then the.
Speaker 15: Really kid? When you married, you know, said.
Speaker 5: No not long.
Speaker 1: And your.
Speaker 15: Over then.
Speaker 10: They don You're a lot of mother. I'm good.
Speaker 3: Do you not
Speaker 15: Love the printing