Speaker 1: Wake up, yo, wake up. Wake well.
Speaker 2: I'm here, but.
Speaker 3: It's I'm a new person now and a lot of things changed for me since Wednesday. I want to give it a dedication. I want to give it a little bit more time. We'll do it at six thirty. I want to, you know, walk you guys through where I've been. But yeah, I mean I I ended up in the hospital. It wasn't it wasn't good, tell.
Speaker 1: You that much. What did you eat?
Speaker 3: So it wasn't food poisoning and that's why, like obviously you would never end up in the hospital for food poisoning. So it was, Yeah, it was a lot more than that I've I haven't. I was scared. I'll be honest with you guys. Like it got to a really scary.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't stand. I was my whole I literally was jaundice, Like I turned yellow, my lips were blue. It was scary.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I would take a sip of water, I couldn't keep it down.
Speaker 4: And the sickness started on Wednesday. Was like in the morning, we started to feel like kind of something.
Speaker 5: It was so strange because I Wednesday in here before we usually eat breakfast around eight forty five before we had breakfast for and we were walking down the hallway and I said to Santi, I was like, my stomach feels weird.
Speaker 2: I said that to him, and then I heat it up my food.
Speaker 3: I put my food down and I still remember saying, again, something feels off, like I don't feel right, so I ate and then yeah, once I got home, it was that's I pretty much. I barely made it home. I called the fireman on my drive to Marshfield and I was like, I think I would be sick in this car, like I something just felt so wrong. And then yeah, it went Wednesday to I didn't eat until Saturday. I went from Wednesday to Saturday without putting anything in my system, like I tried. Uh, it was, It's just it was horrible. But yeah, it definitely started Wednesday here man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm trying to hold my questions until later because the texting was sending me were the best thing that I've ever read in my life. Yeah, aside from you being really sick, like, there were parts of it that were entertaining and I can't wait to hear your perspective and actually find that like what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually at one point, remember like being in my bed and I was just pulling crying because it was day four and I'm like, I just want this to end.
Speaker 2: Like I knews, I knew it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, we ruled out food poisoning quick because it lasted so long and.
Speaker 2: We knew that it wasn't that.
Speaker 4: And to your point, like you've called in sick maybe once before, like for like a day, but the call in sick two days in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was serious.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean even there was there was physical there was physically no way I could have come in like they just like I.
Speaker 6: Was.
Speaker 3: I mean, I couldn't git up. I couldn't stand. I wasn't the pain was like debilitating.
Speaker 4: Just so we here, can we just start from the beginning that like, it's not it's not the liver, right, just giving up and saying that you put me through so much hell that I need to start.
Speaker 2: To know what's so crazy? No, it's not. But that's the first thing. I like her liver, her liverpood on her.
Speaker 3: No, And it did feel good at the hospital when they ran all my blood work and stuff and they were like everything looks great, like which made me feel good.
Speaker 2: But I will, dude, I'm like I actually thought about that. I don't even know when the.
Speaker 3: Next slated occasion is, but I am I am afraid, like I put anything in my Yeah, like I'm I'm cautious man, just because of how bad it was for me that anything you know.
Speaker 4: I get And I think I told you this. We know we're talking here, is that like I've been sick before, but what you described in the length, it was something more than that.
Speaker 1: Clearly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely think there's a chance that it could have been like a bacteria like coal.
Speaker 2: I coal, that's.
Speaker 4: What they like closed down beaches for. Did you go swimming and lymb because like that's what you and stuff like that. Yeah, seriously, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really know, but but you know, I'll tell I will document from Wednesday to today for everybody. It's just like, let me speak, I know which under my heart is already beating through my chest.
Speaker 4: This is real excitement, Like this is something not just like radio entertainment like I'm playing it up. Excited because for the text were some of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life come from her.
Speaker 1: That's why, like.
Speaker 2: This man is so happy at my lies.
Speaker 4: It's not nothing to I'm not happy your demise, but I knew you were going to come back, and I knew the story was going to be like entertained.
Speaker 3: Well, it was going to be like are you telling the truth? Are you going to just you know, get in it out.
Speaker 4: For And from what I'm understanding, it's going to be the dead, honest truth.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, I think it will be be predicted on Thursday and Friday. That what the truth? Remember, we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't think I did. I think we didn't know. But now I know the truth is coming and I just can't wait. And it's not your Demia's ash. I just want to be with you and like understand you got through it and here you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm still out of the woods. But yeah, it's something weird.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyways, how is your guys? Weekend unrelated to mine?
Speaker 4: Filled with baseball. Went the Providence on Saturday for two base baseball games. My card did not get stolen, which is positive.
Speaker 2: Did you lock it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: And then yesterday I had a game and dropped an absolute bomb. So yeah, the one feeling good, Yeah, feeling right.
Speaker 3: He's he's close to winningland award for like the most home runs for the old men's league league.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, my wife thinks I'm an idiot, and she's like, you're forty five, like.
Speaker 3: Relaxed, like other than me being sick and literally wanting to die. I was like, at least I'm getting reprieved from having to hear about the men's summer league I finally.
Speaker 2: Got last week, said him. I'm like, does Joanne? He goes, No. I don't talk to her about it because it can't don't.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, great, so I have to listen to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, clubs, clubs, clubs of fire. The weather was was actually good this weekend, so a lot of people popped out. It was a good time. I neglected my yard for a while, so your boy was out there doing yard work for like hours.
Speaker 2: Can't neglect the lawn, you know better.
Speaker 1: Landscapers, and they're trying to sell a crib up the block, so I felt like I had to spruce up the neighborhood. You feel me.
Speaker 2: I wasn't here on Friday to get your review. How do you feel about which one?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: Drake's song?
Speaker 1: Oh, I like it. I like it too, Yeah, Club Vibe. Yeah again, it's not I said this on Friday. It's not a record that's gonna last like months on the end. They know what they're doing, you know what I mean. It's a record for the club. It's gonna run through the summer. And then we see what he drops on Iceman.
Speaker 3: I know I'm dying like these little drops here and there, it's like he's giving us little crumbs. And then is there any prediction as to when Iceman's coming out?
Speaker 1: Said he's probably going to do something.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming October that would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense, and he better come taking shots at Kendrick. If he doesn't, I think he forever holds that l I.
Speaker 3: Will say the past couple of songs that he's dropped, I feel like he's back on his BS and he sounds better and it's it's I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he dusted himself off a little bit, a little bit. I'm not mad at it. The first single was nope, uh we played that like crazy. But yeah, this one that dropped on Friday was a Vibe it's definitely for the clubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wasn't listening to much of music over the weekend. I was just listening to the sounds of my bathroom. But anyways, I'm here, somehow, some way, I have crawled through the depths of Hell.
Speaker 7: I'm back for you, pickable, especially in the Jamie Morning Show with j Foreign and Santi when.
Speaker 8: You need to know, we got you three things you need to Know on Boston's number one for hip Hop and the best throwbags you haven't any more five.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mariana, I mean I couldn't imagine it, imagine you are. Like, I'm gonna snag Cowboy Carter tickets for Vegas. It's the final show. We're gonna go to Vegas. We're gonna make a whole trip of it.
Speaker 9: And all of a sudden, Destiny's Child walks out for the first time since twenty eighteen. It's Monday, July twenty eighth, and everybody's talking about the clip of Beyonce, Kelly, and Michelle all three back together again, looking good in their cowboy outfits.
Speaker 3: The two even got solo singing parts and they did a little rendition of Lose My Breath like you just heard Beyonce's energy and Boody Delicious.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine this is just a one time thing, right, Like, why come out at the end of the tour to do this whole thing. I feel like they're gonna be gearing up for something. Nonah, I don't think the other girls aren't talking anything. I think they like what's her name?
Speaker 1: Is it Kelly? The new girl who ended up joining.
Speaker 3: No, it was just the three that were uped down. Yeah, those three are like besties, Michelle, Kelly, and Beyonce. It's the fourth one, Michell.
Speaker 1: It's Michelle. Michelle was the new one who kind of like replaced somebody back in the day, right, I think so.
Speaker 2: But these three, like I see these two together, these three are three are solid.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I still feel like they don't like Michelle though.
Speaker 2: But I don't think Michelle has the pipes like the other two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I just don't you know, you can't have two destinies child, right, so at least three, So I think she just.
Speaker 3: Kind of gets Hey, I would find take it.
Speaker 2: Give me the layup, Michelle.
Speaker 1: I'll take it, Michelle. I don't think they don't know.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I agree with you. Fore and I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is what Beyonce is always going to give a little something, a little show, and it's her final one.
Speaker 2: She had to go out with a bang. And what greater moment. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 3: She had the press, She had guests on each one of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she had the press because this tool was a debacle, from almost falling off a cause to almost getting killed by by gold frames or the robot arms like this. This this tool was a debacle, broo, but I like to see it.
Speaker 2: She also brought out Shaboozi.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they got a little shaboozy performance alongside Destiny. I mean the I think it was twenty eighteen, they're saying, But I remember the clipse of Beyonce performing at Coachella and her bringing out Destiny's Child, and I knew to collapse, Like that was such a moment. I was so excited, mean that, like, that's my childhood right there, Destiny's Child.
Speaker 2: So shouts of that.
Speaker 3: But speaking of Beyonce, her husband is trying to put in that work. Jay Z wants to put a casino at the Crossroads of the World. Do you know what they call the crossroads of the world?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is a Times Square.
Speaker 2: Times Square.
Speaker 3: I don't like this why because Jay Z I don't really understand he said, quote I'm trying to reserve myself. I think it's a very good idea, of very good alignment for us to fulfill the promise of Times Square? Does do we not know the caliber of humans up in Times Square? You want those coming into your casine, hou, sir.
Speaker 4: I think that's the thing is that Jay's super rich and it hasn't been down there in a long time. It's not what he thinks it was. There's too many people down there in the characters, just like fake Mickey's and all that stuff they're off.
Speaker 1: I imagine how much money that casino would generate. But it's all who like the there to lose Bundy. Yeah, but and fat in my pockets.
Speaker 4: Square is the most congested place on earth.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm trying to I'm like, who where?
Speaker 3: Because any if you have ever stayed in a hotel room in Times Square. When I'm saying the word box and I'm using that like nicely, they are so small you can barely move in those things.
Speaker 4: Well, the worst thing is when you walk out the lobby, you can't go anywhere just people.
Speaker 3: He proposed Caesar's Palace, build the casino in Times Square, Rock Nation and Caesars Entertainment. Ever, Protally entered a bid for Time Square Casino, which would include a nearly one thousand room hotel, five star restaurants, and nightclubs. The Broadway community, residents and local businesses are obviously opposing the plant. Everybody else in Times Square is like, hell, no, keep your casino.
Speaker 2: We don't want I just don't know where I'm obviously up.
Speaker 4: And then you have to deal with like like, listen, Spider Man is supposed to be a thinner teenager, but there's a fifty year old fat man there, like harassing people for like money, dress Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Before you take the picture, you got to give.
Speaker 2: There's hello kidding that.
Speaker 3: Looks like a dog, doesn't even like a cat, and she's a bitch and they're mean, and it's like, I don't want.
Speaker 2: A picture with you. You don't even look like the cat. With these people, That's what I'm saying. You know where they're headed, sluts? Yeah enough.
Speaker 3: I love this last story because I love when people are in on the joke.
Speaker 2: I have to show Astronomer love for this one. By the way, we didn't even know.
Speaker 3: That the company Astronomer existed before Coldplay decided to do a show at Foxborough.
Speaker 2: Let's just go ahead and say that.
Speaker 3: But obviously the Coldplay incident was the one heard around the world. Yesterday was my first time being out and about in Civilization, and I had so.
Speaker 2: Many people come up to me and be like, did you talk about cold Play on your show? Like it's just reached everybody. You couldn't escape it.
Speaker 3: Both of the lovers will call them have officially resigned from Astronomer, but Astronomer is not worried about that.
Speaker 2: They've hired somebody new.
Speaker 3: They have a temporary spokesperson that's been answering questions for them on social media.
Speaker 2: You might know her. Her name is Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 10: Thank you for your interest in Astronomer. Hi, I'm Gwyneth Paltrow. I've been hired on a very temporary basis to speak on behalf of the three hundred plus employees at Astronomer. Astronomer has gotten a lot of questions over the last few days, and they wanted me to answer the most common ones. Yes, Astronomer is the best place to run Apache airflow, unifying the experience of running data mL and AI pipelines at scale. We've been thrilled so many people have a newfound interest in data workflow automation. As for the other questions we've received, yes, there is still room available at our Beyond Analytics event in September. Well, now we were turning to what we do best, delivering game changing results for our customers. Thank you for your interest in Astronomer.
Speaker 3: Gwyneth Paltrow is the ex of Chris Martin, who is the head of Colvid.
Speaker 2: I love it so much.
Speaker 3: Whoever is in their social media, you know, communications department who came up with that?
Speaker 2: Give them a rise, Savage.
Speaker 4: They must have paid her a lot, I know.
Speaker 3: And it's so funny because you can just hear the tone of it. It honestly reminds me so much though of before you would get on a Disney ride if they were going to do like a fake automation of a ride like that's what it gives like she knew what she was doing, she handled it perfectly. I thought it was a move by astronomer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you guys see like the quote first photos of the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was out in her garden, gardener Like.
Speaker 1: If you, I mean, she's got to live.
Speaker 4: But are you that concerned with what's happening if you're worried about your flowers and your shirt to.
Speaker 1: Make an appearance show.
Speaker 3: I think she just needs to get out of the ho like she's like, I gotta, I gotta, what are these plans? I gotta do something? But we all knew the first of her was gonna come out.
Speaker 2: Where's he?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hiding they I have to assume that they're still in contact because you assume that their affair had been happening. Yeah, And if there's feelings involved, like are they communicating? Are they trying to find a world?
Speaker 2: I bet you, I bet you.
Speaker 3: It all depends on their significant others. If the significant others both left them, I bet you they had a conversation about like, oh, I can't believe this is happening, like this took over the world. But if their significant others were like, I'll stay with you, but you gotta be done with this, then they're not talking.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I have so many questions for them.
Speaker 2: I know, I can't wait to see where he ends.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll be fine. He's gonna be worth a lot because he's.
Speaker 3: A seriously all right, there's three things you need to know for Monday, July twenty eighth.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about the talkbacks.
Speaker 3: I know you guys know this, but if in fact you can't call in the show, that's a really easy way to be a part of it. Just down the free iHeartRadio app, search jamming and once you got us on Addis as a preset, hit that little red button say what up?
Speaker 1: Dash and Morning Show with d J.
Speaker 4: Fourn It's santig Morning.
Speaker 8: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think there's a possible way to describe how much I want to die right now in this moment, Like I like literally would rather choose death than have this conversation. But one thing I feel like we pride ourselves on this show is the truth. The truth about what's happening with us, what's happening in our lives.
Speaker 2: And this is gonna be really hard for me, but I.
Speaker 4: Think together we can get through this as a family. Up, y'all, I've been winning.
Speaker 3: So Wednesday, I'm telling Santi multiple times that I'm not feeling well. I'm feeling super nauseous, like something wasn't right. I I knew something was wrong with me. Let's just say that I knew something was up. I eat, I have to get right home because the fireman's headed to the Cape to see his family. And as I'm in the car driving to Marshfield from Medford, which is you know, an hour, I called my husband and I was like, I'm sick, like something really does not feel right to me. I get home and I immediately go to the bathroom, and I think this is the part that I want to address, and so that way, when I tell the remainder of the story, that we can just I couldn't keep anything down and it was coming out of me, not just vomit. Wise another way, and I think on this show show turn the cameras off, judge, I have made the statement that girls don't go to the bathroom, and so I feel like that should be addressed in order for me to tell the truth about this in sickness, I think that there is a world in which you know your body says listen. I know this is something we don't naturally do, but there's a poison in you, and we have to get it out, no matter the way, No matter the way, yeah, up or down. So the bathroom started, and I was like, okay, maybe this is a one off, like I'm not well. Then the vomit started, and then I think where it got scary was both of those things didn't stop for three straight days.
Speaker 2: Not just like a twenty four hour.
Speaker 3: And I've had food poisoning before, so of course the first thing I thought was I have food poisoning. Once I hit my third day, that is when I knew, like, okay, this is this is beyond that.
Speaker 2: I know that's not what's happening here.
Speaker 3: Before I get into me going to the hospital and stuff like some of my symptoms, I mean just debilitating pain to the point where I couldn't like sit up straight, I couldn't walk at some of the points of it. My body was so depleted of anything. I was like turning jaundice. I was like turning yellow. Couldn't get anything in me. I would try so hard to drink pedia light and drink water and stay hydrated, hydrated, but I physically couldn't because I would take a sip of something and it would come out, you.
Speaker 1: Know, body pains or like stomach pains.
Speaker 2: Body.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, I mean not with diarrhea.
Speaker 4: No, not with that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: No, I've also had the flu or before you know.
Speaker 3: There was no coughing, there was no sniffles, there was no pain. Also as in like I had, my head was hurting so bad. I couldn't sleep. So I went almost like forty eight hours of just not being able to like rest because I couldn't get I just couldn't get any sort of comfort, like with my body. I couldn't like figure that part out. I knew I was getting to the point of it getting scary with the dehydration. So I had shot outs of vital care Boston. But I had Gloria come to my house, a nurse, and she gave me an IV. And I'll never forget that first exchange where she came up the stairs and saw me and she was like, oh my, I mean I was yellow and my lips had turned blue. I just I was not myself, Like I can't even tell you guys how bad it was, like I couldn't function. She gave me the IV and she was like, you're gonna start feeling better, It's gonna get better, and it just never did.
Speaker 2: And so fast forward. Now it's Saturday.
Speaker 3: I can't get anything in my system because it's coming out whichever way it chooses at this point, and so the fireman gets back, sees me and is like.
Speaker 2: We're going to the hospital. Like this is this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean when I tell you guys, I was in the bathroom doing A or B every twenty minutes since Wednesday and it was now Saturday, like on the clock every twenty Well yeah, understatement.
Speaker 2: Because so we.
Speaker 3: Get to the hospital and you know, it's I'm starting to feel like more like myself, but I still am in the bathroom. And so the fireman is like he's really relishing in this because now he knows I have to tell a medical professional, you know, what's been going on and.
Speaker 2: Tell you guys.
Speaker 3: So the doctor comes in and he's like start start with Wednesday, and I'm telling him like I'm telling you guys, and I'm like yeah, so then I have to go to the bathroom and he's like diarrhea and I just ignore him and I'm like yeah, so and he's like so you're not saying, like what what kind was it was it diarrhea.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm like, he should stop saying that words effectically.
Speaker 1: No, no, he's just trying to work.
Speaker 3: And so I said it offends me, and then of course the weird world. So the fireman was like, she doesn't mean that, like literally, she's just uncomfortable, and he's like, okay, So if you don't want me to say that, that's fine. So then he's like, during your bubble movement, I'm like, no, no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't like that either. I don't like that either.
Speaker 3: I okay, I I'm not I can't get through the story if you don't just let me say bathroom, like, let me just finish it out. So then he's like, okay, so when you are doing that, what does.
Speaker 2: And I go, please, don't ask? Are you trying to ask?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know mud like lava? What do you say? It's not solid? Right?
Speaker 3: Well? They want to know, like for something specific inside of it?
Speaker 1: Oh like what okay?
Speaker 3: So he leaves out the room and the Fireman's like, you you have to stop, like we're at the hospital now, Like you.
Speaker 2: Can't not say that.
Speaker 3: You have to say you know, what's what's going on? So that was fine. I think I was at a hospital, so that was.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: There's more.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like that was the hardest part for me, is what I'll say, being the way I am with all of this.
Speaker 2: By the way, I probably won't.
Speaker 3: I will probably leave after this because I'm gonna lie and say I'm still sick. Because speak to avoid anybody. Don't message me after any of this conversation. I don't want any dms. But when you when this happens to you and you have this happen and so much so like you're broken pretty much like your body is like broken. So I had to send the fireman out for some necessities because I was hurting, like there was just pain all over my body. And one of the things had to do with the one thing, and he facetimed me from the aisle and he was like, hey, like, since it's been so bad, like do you.
Speaker 2: Want me to get you some like creams for your buttthole? And I was like, oh my god, I said, I don't know called me on FaceTime for that.
Speaker 6: I hung up.
Speaker 2: No, I never I never responded.
Speaker 3: I hung up, and I text him and I said, this will be the end of our marriage. I know you did that on purpose so that somebody could see my face on that screen.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? But it got there.
Speaker 1: I needed that and it worked good. Good.
Speaker 3: So anyways, I it's been it's been a hell of a journey. I certainly think it's a bacteria type situation. And I there was a point of it where I was like bawling, crying, being like I just want it out of me, Like I want this whatever this is, yeah, like just gone, you know, because it got scary, Like it was to the point where I'm like, this is just not normal. I was happy to see that my blood work came back normal because I thought, I god only knows what I was thinking. It was getting scary there for a minute. But you know, my body just said, listen, we're sick here and we're gonna have to do something we've never done before.
Speaker 2: So it was a lot of first for me.
Speaker 4: You didn't, like have an accident, right, I.
Speaker 3: Did not, And I would admit it as I'm admitting everything, but I will say there's it's a tough thing when you're doing both because you're doing one and that's making you sick, and then you have to vomit and that's making you And it was just the constant back and forth of it all. I I hugged the toilet for the past like five days. Yeah, I spent like the bathroom and I got real failure.
Speaker 4: Did you since? And have you had a solid bald moment like.
Speaker 3: A solid unrelated I always say no. I just want to tell everybody this. I text Santi to say on on Thursday, like, hey, it's not good, like I'm not coming in, and you know, hours go by, and then he writes me to check in on me, and I just I saw his name on the phone and I looked at my mother and I said, he's going to ask me if I'm pooping.
Speaker 2: I will bet my literal life this man will ask me.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: The tech said, Hey, I really hope you're doing well. We missed you over here. Quick question, is it coming out of both ends.
Speaker 1: Dam in ninety four to five traffic? Expressly?
Speaker 4: He expressly north, non stopping on traffic getting past the gas thanks and real one thought that there's traffic getting over the Tobin Bridge. In my mind, I'm just coming up with so many different ways to describe like not solids like rivers, lava, tsunamis.
Speaker 2: It got to that.
Speaker 3: Point where I just told him, like, you just just say bathroom and we will all know what that means, because I'm not, like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't like the word diarrhea. I don't like it. I don't like I just don't. I'm not comfortable with it. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Hear it, and I certainly don't want it in connection with.
Speaker 4: Me, because even if the word was something different, right, if the word was pick right, it describes an act that is not pleasant and most of the time it's uncomfortable, and then it just looks awful. So it's just the fact that it's tied into that. It's just a mess. Yeah, it's never fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was just so painfully uncomfortable because in that moment, the doctor had said it like four times and it just felt so offensive, like I couldn't But.
Speaker 4: For them, they're just like straight medical.
Speaker 2: Like I'm getting IVS.
Speaker 3: We're talking about diarrhea like it's fine for him, but it's not for me, It's not it.
Speaker 2: It took every bone.
Speaker 3: In my body to even explain the situation. I don't even want a podcast today, Like that's really where we're appening, Like it's that somebody just wrote me and wrote goddamn by the way we got And also before I even told the story, we got this talk back this morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning jam and crew. Ashley is so good to hear you that you're back, so glad you're feeling better. But we all know, we all know you're about to tell us a poop story.
Speaker 2: I want to die, like I just want to die. I just should have driven right off the Tobin on the way. And where is she?
Speaker 1: No, she's still out, especially show with Foreign and Sauty.
Speaker 8: When you need to know, we got you three things you need to know on Boston's number one for hip hop and the best throwbags. She haven't any more.
Speaker 3: Vive all right, Bibbs, Monday, July twenty eighth, And Son, I thought of you because had I been here towards the end of last week, I think we would have put a lot more time into it, because I know you were hurting when you heard about the Hulk Man.
Speaker 4: My icon died, My first hero ever died. Yeah, devastating. And I usually don't get affected by famous people. Who died. I usually sometimes will have a laugh, which is you know, but this one, this one hurt hurt my soul.
Speaker 2: Oh I knew it would, you know.
Speaker 3: I can remember being young and my brother like having a Hulk Hogan stuffed animal, like his little life size of the the Hulk was in the yellow tank top by just you actually were telling me this morning that there's I guess a little back and forth between the family. They're trying to decide what to bury him in.
Speaker 2: Should it be his.
Speaker 4: His spandex, his tights, like his wrestling thing, or like a suit. I would assume that he would want to go out with his wrestling thing, right, that would make the most sense.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because he evolves the tank.
Speaker 4: No, he like so he started with like the underwear thing, which just like you know what I mean, But then it evolved into spandex. But his thing was always the uh, red and and with like a band.
Speaker 2: That's all I can picture him in red and yellow.
Speaker 4: That's his iconic look, and I think that's what I think his daughter wants him buried him, but I think his wife wants him in like a suit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he also had had some health stuff going on. Prior to this, and then they're saying the cause of death was cardiac arrest.
Speaker 4: What we know in the last ten years he's had sixteen surgeries. I think that's just like on his body alone. Who knows what else was happening. But the last time I saw him, there was a video of him. He looked the skinniest I've ever seen him in my entire life. Yeah, he didn't look awful, but he looked just super think because Hulk was always like a bigger guy. He didn't look well at all. But this all goes back to all these wrestlers from that time period. They had so many drugs. They were juicing, they weren't sleep, and they were wrestling three hundred days a year. The painkillers, all these things that they were doing just catches up to all of them.
Speaker 2: His son has officially spoken out.
Speaker 3: He posted us on Saturday already to you guys, he said, uh, thank you to everybody who's reached out to me and comforted me over the last few days. It truly means a lot. I'm sorry to everybody have not responded to yet. This has become overwhelming and extremely difficult hearing so many kind words and stories about my dad's life. Interactions and experiences with everybody has been incredible and comforting. My dad was the most incredible person I've ever known and will always be my hero. He was the most kind, loving and amazing father anybody could ask for. I feel so blessed to have had the greatest dad in the world. He was not only the best dad, but also great mentor and best friend. He's always been my best friend and I love him and I'll miss him more than I could explain. I thanked him for everything he has done for me, and I told him how much I loved him, and I hugged him every chance that I got. I spent a lot of time with him the past few years after moving back to Florida to be closer to him, and I'm so grateful for these memories. Thank you for being the best dad in the world, and thank you for being my best friend. I love you so much, big Dog, and I will miss you forever. And that was with like a carousel of photos from when he was younger to when he was older.
Speaker 4: The Hulk was an icon. If it wasn't for what he did, wrestling wouldn't be where attached.
Speaker 1: And I hope. There's not the sun that kept having Pops come over there and bail him out foot it is that you probably the one that sent him to his graves, buddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's also the world we help. He's also the one that, like, he had a friend in the car with the mike back in the day and they were like messing around and he crashed the car so bad that the like the buddy is now disabled for life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nick not Nix, not the best guy.
Speaker 1: They brought home.
Speaker 3: I've been checking Brooke, his daughter, who saw she was referring to earlier, has yet to speak out.
Speaker 4: I also heard that they had to falling out over the last couple of years because Hawk was on his third marriage, and I think like there was issues there.
Speaker 2: I've heard that.
Speaker 4: I've heard some wrestlers come out and say that like the wife that got away was the second one.
Speaker 1: She was the one that was the first, was the first.
Speaker 4: The second one was I forget what her first name was, but she was the one that took care of him, loved him, and I think he messed that whole thing up.
Speaker 2: I saw the photo.
Speaker 3: I think you posted it of all the other former like big time wrestlers like welcoming him into heaven.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, we've lost some ogs in the wrestling.
Speaker 4: Word and the ironic thing with all they all died the same way with the art attacks, the hearts and stops, because again, back in the day, they did so much, so many things to their bodies.
Speaker 3: Everything crazy Ozzie and the Hulk in the same week is not, by the way, we still haven't. I know Sharon has Sharon Osbourne, but you know she has made a couple of comments on social to people. She hasn't said anything. I haven't seen Jack post anything and or Kelly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, funerals coming for both of them the next couple.
Speaker 2: Of weeks, definitely.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Glorilla is twenty six.
Speaker 3: I believe today is her birthday and she is cashing in on her recent arrest.
Speaker 2: This isn't a shock.
Speaker 3: To me at all. Like this, this is this makes sense. Glorilla was not the arrest. But Glorilla was arrested in Georgia last week for possession of a scheduled controlled substance whatever that means.
Speaker 1: Scheduled.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming she had a script for it. I don't scheduled, I don't know, but why would she be arrested for that? And then she was also arrested for possesion of marijuana with over one ounce, but you know, they took her in, they booked her, and she took that mugshot and said, hold on a second, I'm gonna make some money off of this. So she sold that merch and she made a lot of money because the store has it up there for forty dollars for a mug shot.
Speaker 1: Did you hear the batch story though? That she came up with no saying that she house got broke into, so she called the police to come to.
Speaker 2: The crib and when they came and they found.
Speaker 1: It, they arrested her and she's like, this is crazy how she should.
Speaker 3: Flush Everybody knows that when when the when the poes are not getting go the bull, you flush it. I just don't know what a scheduled controlled substances that she had in the house.
Speaker 4: It sounds like it's maybe some sort of prescription drug that she had, but that she have like too much.
Speaker 3: And they were like, this makes sense for him now because she did tweet out. She goes, long story short, my house gets invaded and I'm the one that gets arrested.
Speaker 2: That's wild all right.
Speaker 3: And lastly, we talked about this earlier, but Astronomer is now in on the joke. They made a new hire after everything that happened at the Coldplay concert. Never forget, Chris Martin is the one who outed their CEO at the time with his lover on the JumboTron. And Chris Martin used to be married to a very famous woman by the name of Gwyneth Paltrow. Also the new hire for Astronomer.
Speaker 10: Thank you for your interest in Astronomer. Hi, I'm Gwyneth Paltrow. I've been hired on a very temporary basis to speak on behalf of the three hundred plus employees at Astronomer. Astronomer has gotten a lot of questions over the last few days and they wanted me to answer the most common ones. Yes, Astronomer is the best place to run Apache airflow, unifying the experience of running data mL and AI pipelines at scale. We've been thrilled so many people have a new found interest in data workflow automation.
Speaker 2: As for the other questions we've received.
Speaker 10: Yes, there is still room available at are Beyond Analytics event in September we will now be returning to what we do best, delivering game changing results for our customers. Thank you for your interest in Astronomer.
Speaker 1: It's just so good does that company.
Speaker 2: It's so good whatever.
Speaker 3: She just said, Yeah, we're going to go back to doing and then she said what I look at.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We would never know Astronomer existed if those two didn't want to play concert.
Speaker 4: But the company was doing super well though they like in the last couple of years, like their capital has gone up.
Speaker 3: This play is a ten out of time, Like you know what, everyone laughing at us, we're laughing to here's what pat you.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine what they offer to pay her.
Speaker 4: I think at the end of the day, is this the most famous affair we've ever come across? Like all the celebrity one's get put to shame compared to this one.
Speaker 3: This one, like this is up there, this needed no, I mean, I'm not kidding, like old people, young people, like millennials boo.
Speaker 2: Everybody's talking about this. Everybody and still.
Speaker 4: Like stadiums are still doing like getting involved in the stuff like this.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one, this will go down in history for sure, and We finally got a little looxie at the CEO's lover who was out and about ordering her flowers.
Speaker 4: She didn't notice the car parked.
Speaker 3: Like she knew they were gonna be out there. But it is like she's probably just like maybe she's just like effort.
Speaker 2: I gotta live my life. I gotta what are my high dranges?
Speaker 1: Husband's family is like, get out there, man, she.
Speaker 3: Go do something. Put a jacket on. Where was she because it hasn't been that cold anywhere.
Speaker 1: She was at her house. She was in Rye, Rye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wastes North.
Speaker 2: And she's her jacket. She's like, I don't know what she's doing, but all right, there's three things need to know.
Speaker 3: From Monday, July twenty eighth, Ashanti, It is gonna be with Trey Songs, Lloyd and Bobby Valentino. This this literally is a show from our childhood. Yeah right here, like no like teen high school? Well yeah true?
Speaker 2: So how old would you have been?
Speaker 4: Were you here when all these guys so some of them started win in my twenties?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is quite the show. They're going to be kicking it at the Againis Arena. That's unfortunate. Because you know, played it Northeastern, But other than that has been an exciting show for you. We're calling it the Girls Night Out featuring a Shanty Trey Songs Lloyd and Bobby V six one, seven, nine, one twenty five for going good Luck.
Speaker 8: Next up with Ashley and the Jam and Morning Show with DJ Florid and Santi China.
Speaker 3: And Lowell is going to a Shanty Trey Songs, Lloyd, Bobby. Does this show have an actual name that is the name Girls Night Out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Think about it. The girls are going to see the.
Speaker 2: Fellows, Okay, I know, but then a shanty is there, so okay, so.
Speaker 1: You throw a girl in there to make it uh more girly. But I think it's more girls' night out as in you know what I mean? These a dope r and b artists in that.
Speaker 3: It definitely is, and I do think they're I think there'll be more females there for this, Okay, I thought that that was just something that we were calling it here.
Speaker 2: We're also haven't been here, so the hell I know, we'll do it again.
Speaker 3: If you want to go see Ashanti Trey Songs, Lloyd Bobby, be stay away from Trey songs.
Speaker 1: If he's out, he might you right, it's not even a joke that goes for anybody serious?
Speaker 3: Anybody, Yeah, yeah, right, photographer, anyone, anybody? All right, we're doing the check in next. I ask of you to please tread lightly with me. If you're calling in about like my life update and you've heard it.
Speaker 2: I'm not playing games with people today.
Speaker 1: Diarrhea.
Speaker 2: Don't get by yourself.
Speaker 1: It happened, right, you know, Just rip the band aid off. We're here now.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to live in this. We're not here now.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: How's everybody else? How are you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Please, for the love of God, somebody tell me some crazy story that we can talk about for the remainder of the show, so we don't have to keep going back to that. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five.
Speaker 2: We're talking about anything you want, except for anything else, though I will talk about it. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. It's the check in.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Dashly in the jam In Morning Show with d J. Fourn It's SAP Morning.
Speaker 8: Bustin's number one for hip hop jam in ninety four five.
Speaker 2: Hi everybody, Good morning, Ashally the jam In morning show. I'm back.
Speaker 3: I missed you greatly. I would have much rather have been here with you than in the insides of my bathroom.
Speaker 2: It's been tough the past few days.
Speaker 3: But we're back. Six one seven nine three one one nine four five. That is six one seven nine three one one nine four five. Please call and distract me from my life. Tell me anything you want. It's all about you right now. What did I miss of the last few days? Our mail is in Lynn, the beautiful city of Hi Rmel.
Speaker 7: What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's up in Lynn?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: Not much? You know, it's Lynn. You know you can't really say nothing too great about it because then they get over hyped, says you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have no problems with Lynn, but you and Santi seem to have issues.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I moved out of Linn and I'm not gonna lie. Probably one of the greatest things I ever did.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nobody Radio poor.
Speaker 12: I'm proud of it. I'm pout of that too.
Speaker 2: To move it out, Damn, that's crazy. Well, what's up? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 12: So I want to ask you guys, because you guys seem pretty real when it comes to answering questions. What are you guys thoughts on having a celebrity crush while in relationships? I feel like everybody right, I've heard, but I've heard like where like people be like, oh, like they give you to the like one time passes if they ever got to like meet their crushing person, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I've heard of that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Like yeah that I that's just stupid, Like this hall past thing, like that's not real life.
Speaker 4: In my mind, I think the hall pass works for most few because they'll never run into their like that.
Speaker 1: Actually you get the hall pass with Drake and not no opportunity.
Speaker 3: No, that's I mean, so what he's gonna me lacoons. I gotta live with that? No, No, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's like that's cheated.
Speaker 7: You're gonna you're gonnau. You're gonna ruin a couple of years over one night thing and that person ever again.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, and it's just not realistic. Drake's entire new songs, but.
Speaker 12: Like hard for that.
Speaker 7: There's some girls of her who are die hard for that. So like, so met Drake for one night and like throw everything out of the window.
Speaker 6: But that one night.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, But I think everybody has a celebrity crush, Like everybody could quickly name a celebrity that they find to be attractive. But if in a relationship, you're gonna have this whole hall pass thing, Like what if? What if you say to your significant other, all right, you can have a hall pass and they pick your brother?
Speaker 7: You crazy, You can't, you can't do nothing.
Speaker 12: That just might have just told them your brother.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. A hall pass is a cheat, Like it's just it's weird. Why because why is? Why are you asking? This is what I want to know. Is this hitting home for you?
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no me, I just had like over a couple of friends. Tell me it's over the weekend the week we just talked about it, like we sit on calls at night. I'm twenty, but like me and my friends we still talk on like on the game all night. Like sometimes we don't even play, We just like sit down and talk.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, And you guys are talking about the whole who is who is your celebrity crush?
Speaker 7: By the way, me, I don't, I don't even know. I don't listen to music like that. I don't really like look at like what.
Speaker 2: Could be an actor actress?
Speaker 7: I don't know, are you what do you mean?
Speaker 3: You don't have one single celebrity that you're like, damn like Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 12: Kim Kardashian, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me somebody else that I don't know yours taste. I'm just saying a lot of people think she's hot.
Speaker 1: J Love.
Speaker 12: I said, like Meghan Fox and her.
Speaker 4: Prime Meg Fox?
Speaker 2: Okay, I was was that that hard? That was like pulling teeth Jesus, all right, Well, listen to each their own. I think that was crazy. Thanks for the call.
Speaker 3: I've never had that where somebody just couldn't say quickly who their celebrity crush was.
Speaker 4: I feel like Megan Fox and her Prime.
Speaker 2: Usual, I said. Kim Kardashian was like, she's anonymous. Oh my god, this is turned into a thing anonymous.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning thoughts on I guess you want to comment on Lynn?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Yeah, I was born and raised right in that area and lived in lind for the better half of my life. I will tell you that that city has a way of sucking you in and feeling like you can.
Speaker 2: Never get out. Wow, it's just a quick sand.
Speaker 13: Yeah, hell yeah, like quicksand But the best thing I just wanted to agree with the last collar. The best thing you can do is get out of a concrete jungle and jump off.
Speaker 3: Oh my, I've been back for five minutes and we're already dropping F bombs. That's she was literally about the drop to F bomb to say, get the out of lind So are you really right that the sun never shines in lynd Because I don't know.
Speaker 4: Today it's cloudy there. I gar I'll bet my life and it's like super like Misty. It's always that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the last two callers that literally lived in Linden. The best thing they ever did was get out from London.
Speaker 4: You guys think it's just me telling my stupid jokes, but it's not that. It's reality, the truth.
Speaker 3: Here come the phone calls six one seven nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five call us. We're talking about anything you want to tell about your life, your world.
Speaker 2: Hit me up.
Speaker 3: It has been a hell of a couple of days and I missed you. Good morning, it's Ashly your Jim Warning Show. Hi, everybody, good morning, It's Ashley the Gym of Morning Show. We're checking it on you, your life, your world. Anything you want to chat about right now, we'll do it right here. Six one seven, nine three one one nine four five six one seven nine three one one nine four five talking about whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I'll remember this, can you remember? Guys?
Speaker 3: Santi tells me the calls to go to so I can see who he wants to go to.
Speaker 2: And I just want you to know I will remember.
Speaker 1: This, okay, Why.
Speaker 2: Because that's fine.
Speaker 3: Dennis is in Weymouth. Dennis wants to, I guess give me some advice.
Speaker 6: Hi, Dennis, good morning, Ashley. How you doing?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: I mean, I obviously I've seen better days.
Speaker 6: I'm glad to have you back. I think it's ironic that you don't want to take people's spooks today. But what I want to say is, between Daisy's potty and you're being sick, I think it's time for you to schedule pumping for yourself to think.
Speaker 2: Okay, Thanks Tom, all right, Dennis, thank you so much for that. Yeah, you as well.
Speaker 4: You know, when I looked at it, I thought he was really trying to make a point. I know he's coming on here to write, to tell his jokes and all that.
Speaker 2: Well no, no, no, it's fine, but don't worry.
Speaker 4: To his point valid point though, maybe you should get in checked, get it pumped, just to make sure everything is cleaned up.
Speaker 2: It's just upsetting how much you're loving this.
Speaker 1: I am, but I will say like, and I.
Speaker 2: Knew you would.
Speaker 3: And it's tough because I'm actually being vulnerable here and I'm being honest about the last few days of my life and you're.
Speaker 2: You're taking advantage. Well you're kicking me while I'm down.
Speaker 1: Oh listen.
Speaker 4: It's entertaining, but it's relatable too. We've all had a story like this. We've all kind of gone through being sick and having done real.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Joanna is in Fall River.
Speaker 2: Joanna, good morning.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Ash.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're feeling better. Thank you, babe, thank you.
Speaker 7: And I really I'm with you in that whole word. I don't like that word. I don't even like to.
Speaker 3: I mean, seriously, who I wasn't who does like that? It's just a crazy word. Like it's just it's so upsetting.
Speaker 2: It's just a fat.
Speaker 6: I don't like the whole the whole thing involved. My question is what are the takes to win that thousand dollars? Do you know how many times I've done this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, as of this morning, your chances are zero points zero zero. We're done doing it, so but we'll bring it back. I know, I'm sorry. So we're done with the thousand dollars. We have tickets like concert tickets, another chance at eight twenty, but at some point we'll bring back the thousand for sure.
Speaker 8: All right, Well again, I'm glad you're feeling better and sty I love you and.
Speaker 1: My brother, Oh, thank you, I have you back.
Speaker 6: Bye, guys, all.
Speaker 3: Right, but thanks for the call. Zero This is a zero points at this time. Dimitri is in Webster. Dmitri, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How you guys doing good?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Nons? Just chilling?
Speaker 14: Uh got back and playing finished working on so I want to go home and just chill. Play, uh, play some names. My buddy's gonna lung.
Speaker 3: So wait seven in the morning. You you got up early, got your work out him? What what what muscle did you work out? Uh?
Speaker 14: Most of the treadmill try it was way.
Speaker 3: Okay, he says he was here on the mill and now you've got nothing to do all day?
Speaker 2: Why did you go to the gym so early?
Speaker 1: I was waking up early.
Speaker 7: I'm an early question.
Speaker 2: Now do you not?
Speaker 1: Are you not?
Speaker 2: Are you employed?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 7: No? No?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Alright, good looking going on?
Speaker 14: Yeah, sort of, I'm looking. I went to school for HVAC, so I haven't been anything tell yet, but I'm thinking about going back to school for our mechanics.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean HVAC guys are like huge right now, especially in the summer.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I've been having a hard time because I'm from Muster. I live in Worcester, and uh, all the major jobs are in Boston right now, and I don't feel to be into Boston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might have to do that. Okay, Well, what out like? Tell me something else about you?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I like to play games.
Speaker 6: Uh, I smoke?
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand.
Speaker 2: It's just getting tough. Are you singing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Something unfortunately?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I had a feeling no offense. Well listen, seven, the world is your oyster, my man. Like you already got your workout in and now we shall see. If I were you, I would not go on the game. I would go on like indeed, but you know, up to you? Who am I? I've had a week all right, Bardy, well good luck you M call you as well.
Speaker 4: I mean the positive is he hit the gym right, But now we're gonna go play video games all day and not look for a job and smoke weed all day.
Speaker 1: That's not productive?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Where so is Webster? It's right near Worcester? Is that what he said?
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, they don't need a c and I'm just trying to doesn't want to work, You want to play video games.
Speaker 2: They just like to be hot in Worcester. I guess it's weird.