Speaker 1: He was the best. He still is the best. He'll always be the best, whether it's Thursdays right here with me or his own amazing website, Bill O'Reilly dot com. Great interviews, great stories, great TV, no spin, just great news. Tremendous author, all those killing series books, a lot of them. He's also written that great book about the President's confronting Evil. Brand new book coming out again next month. Very excited about that. Weekly appearances on News Nation, and now he's got his podcast and he's killing it with amazing guests. I mean it great guest. In fact, I think Shinko was on recently We'll do It Live, which I think Bill O'Reilly said once many years ago on Inside Edition. Here he is my hero, the great Bill O'Reilly. Bill, good morning, buddy, how are.
Speaker 2: You You know? I can't get enough Rick James at eight forty five in the morning. You got you know, you just have to have it all right?
Speaker 1: Eight wake up, it'll wake up. It's like a good cup of coffee, that Rick James.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. I think he was sentenced the Devil's Island for two lifetimes.
Speaker 1: But he was a rough guy, There's no question he was. He was a rough guy. So right now, Rand Paul and Ron Johnson and all these guys are on the hill making this very impassioned argument that they should hold Tony Fauci in contempt. What do you think happens, if anything, with this Rand Paul attempt?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because there's no real reason other than to expose Fauci as a charlatan and a deceiver, to chase him around, and you know this has been done by converce. We have so many more important things to deal with here. I think Fauci's through, although maybe you can tell me this. So I'm looking for advice from sid which is never a good thing. Never, No, I agree. Why why are liberal people continuing to stick up for Anthony Fauci? Now I got my theory, but I'm saying, look, the guy deceived you. Why are you still touting him as some kind of hero? And they do on television? You see it, And I mean, I'm going, what do you have to do in this country to get through to people that you know I'm not a good guy, that I did all this because I wanted to be vain, glorious word of the day, and that's exactly what he wanted to be. And now I'm exposed and I have to embarrass myself and embarrass the government and embarrass everybody, and you're still sticking up for me.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you're telling me that the same people who will never utter the name Lincoln Riley or the thousand thousands that's a real number bill of innocent people slaughtered by illegals in this country, they'll never say that name, but they'll say pretty and good a million times over in their attempt to abolish ice. You mean the same people that referred to President Trump as a Nazi and a pedophile. You mean those people? Those?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those I understand the activism, and I understand the viciousness.
Speaker 1: This is the same thing, same thing, same thing.
Speaker 2: But when you are exposed, and when you you see before your eyes what a fraud this Falci was, and then he was delighting in his fraudness. I don't know how you can have supper with Jake Tapper once, twice, twice, well, then get hypnotized there.
Speaker 1: Well, what these people are saying, because I've got the same curiosity that you've got, I don't get it either. Okay, what they're saying is there's nothing in those diaries. That's incriminating enough to tell you that Fauci was killing people. Was he being dishonest? Sure that he loved the attention. Sure, But the Republicans, they're taking it a step further, referring to this guy as a murderer. He didn't do that. He was trying to find answers, just like everybody else was during a very scary time. That's what they say. It's pathetic, But that's what they say.
Speaker 2: But his own diaries contradict that. Do they completely almost? Oh, I'll give you one very vivid example. So Fauci didn't know what the origin of COVID was, so he consulted and this is according to his own diary. He's consulting about a dozen experts all over the world, and overwhelmingly it came back that there had to be a weaponized virus in Wuhan, China that somehow wind out with six hundred and fifty thousand dollars of US tax money. Okay, Now, Facu was told that directly by more than one person. He didn't want that out because he knew that that six point fifty was going to come back at him, So he continued the charade. No two bats got together in some cave. Oh, come on. So when you have vivid exam, then you go on CNN or wherever, and you have these people sitting around getting paid saying, oh, no, he's not so bad. Yeah he's bad. He's bad. That's bad, okay, And the lack of outrage. I think Americans got to stop and step out of this ideology and say, look, when we're host when you screw us on our kids because you're sending kids back to school, you're denying kids' school. I should say, they don't have to be denied. They're going to school in Germany and Sweden. Okay. Then you have to get angry and leave the ideology on the.
Speaker 1: Shelf, you would think and hope, but they're not. They're actually asking right now the Democrats to table the contempt, hope because they don't want to see their good buddy Tony Foucher get into trouble at will. He is grotesque. All right, pill here it is. This is, in my opinion, the audio of the day, and it speaks to a very what I think is a very scary story. I'd probably ask you this before, but it's worth asking again. Let me. First play what I believe is the audio of the day President Trump talking about the latest winner in Michigan.
Speaker 3: And you do that, you go through the squalor and add the word again filth, crime, death, destruction, embarrassment. You lose your home, you lose your apartment. And that's where the Communists will take us one hundred percent. When I watch abdul.
Speaker 1: He's full of.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: Guy hates Jews. Somebody said, oh, that's a little strong. No, he hates Jews and he hates Israel. Abdul el Sayad.
Speaker 2: Can you believe this?
Speaker 1: Abdul el Sayad, lovely gentleman.
Speaker 2: He's a man of hate.
Speaker 1: And now he's going around saying, no, I love everybody. I love.
Speaker 3: He doesn't love everybody.
Speaker 2: Put him in office.
Speaker 3: You're gonna find out what he loves.
Speaker 2: He doesn't love Israel.
Speaker 3: He doesn't love Jewish people.
Speaker 1: He hates him.
Speaker 3: He hates him with a passion that burns in his heart.
Speaker 1: And there's not a frickin thing.
Speaker 2: He can do about it.
Speaker 3: There's not a thing he can do about it because he hates him.
Speaker 1: See that sixty three seconds is exactly why I love an adore my friend. Here is my friend and yours too. President Trump a great but on a bigger no else I ed wins and he tells people one story and they buy it. He's another one, another one of these communists Jewe hayten communists winning somewhere in this country. How scary is that for Billoladi.
Speaker 2: I'm not scared of this guy or the others that are under this banner, but I am afraid of the growing ignorance of the American public that really is asturbian. There's a lot of that in my book in Front of America What Has to Change, which is out in September around Daniels's birthday. Okay, that really bothers me because, yeah, a guy like I say that he's going to lose to Rogers, so he's not going to be a senator Rogers will Waxham in Michigan because there's just too many questions about this guy them last night on News Nation. They weren't answered, of course, and there'll be a deflection and now he's not that bad, there's no he's changed his mind. And don't believe any of that. There is a hardcore communist element to the Democratic Party again, step out, step out of your ideology and just see it because it is there and it is provable. So but the American people, the people who voted for us A, what's wrong with them? That's what really bothers me. What is wrong with you? I'm expecting these crazy people to step up because this is their time, this is their moment. Bernie Sanders is the most deliriously happy person on our line. I never thought he'd get close to the power that he has.
Speaker 1: I know he's disqual He did thank he Wan for president a couple of times, and he was actually he ignored him and laughed a well, and not initially. He actually made some noise in Hillary Clinton year.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but it was never a serious The money didn't you know.
Speaker 1: But my question to you is answer your own question if you would, because you're a very small guy, the smartest guy. I'm not just patronizing. I mean that why are these people doing this?
Speaker 2: These voters, I think they do. There are two things going on here. One is among the younger voters thirty five down in America that they are so cynical and detached from the system, the political system, they just don't want anything to do with it. So they're they're kind of like destroyers. They go, Okay, if Mandami is going to blow things up, a vote for Mandami. There's a little bit of that in the Trump vote because the rank and file Democrats Republicans, I should say, they were shocked that so many Republicans dumped Jeb Bush and the others to Cruz and Rubio and went for a populace with no political experience. But they were fed up. The conservative movement was fed up. They wanted a populous leader. It's the same thing. On the other side, they're fed up, and for different reason.
Speaker 1: Oh, they fed up with people like Chuck Schumer. That's who that fed up.
Speaker 2: Yes, they want free stuff, all right, and they don't want to talk about it, all right, And that's what it is. That's why if you took all the free stuff away. Yeah, how many votes you think Bendmi would have gotten.
Speaker 1: But listen, and I do get some free stuff because I'm famous and so to you. But on a serious note, you know, I met Danielle. I met her an economics class. It's a true story. You mentioned Danielle's birthday. The next book coming out. I met her an economics class in college. I had this wonderful Australian professor. He since died of a brain tumor. And I remember I was half drunk guy sitting there so many years ago, you know. And the first thing he said, the very first thing he said he voted on the blackboard, was there is no free lunch. First thing he said economics class. I would imagine teachers still say the same thing with professors, whether it's Michigan or Rutgers or seat and home. So that's the first thing you learn in economics one zero one. Why would these morons who vote for people like El Sayed and Mamdani believe they really can get free stuff?
Speaker 2: Because there's another sentence that has been added to that. Oh there has Yeah, there is no free lunch. Yeah, unless you're a victim.
Speaker 1: Ah that's brilliant, Bill, O'Reilly brilliant. It's true.
Speaker 2: What the Democrat liberal progressive movement is selling is you don't have a chance. You can't live in a nice house, you can't get a good job because the billion is are going to prevent it. Some insane thing like that. Right, there is no accident. Bernie Sanders never goes on any form that would challenge him because he can't answer the questions. Only is is a one trick pony that gets out there and Foster's discontent among younger people.
Speaker 1: He's also living a complete lie because he's the one saying that you take money away from which people and Bernie Sanders if you don't know this, and know most of you do, he's very rich, very yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean if you look into how we got rich because his wife brought in the Big Dome, it's pretty sordid what happened Darren Vermont, Oh really that was not a legitimate thing. Oh my opinion. Now, the second aspect to the why people vote for Saeed and Mandami is they're stupid. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I really don't want to insult any of Said's audience about thirty percent of whom are stupid.
Speaker 1: No, no, not my miotis Mom, Donnie. I can promise you that, but Cuomo's audience that I can't promise you.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the dumb people are at sports radio.
Speaker 1: But that's true.
Speaker 2: I walk out. Everybody knows me in the world, not just in the United States, and I'm nice for you, but they want to picture or they want me to sign something. I'll be happy to do that. But I always ask them questions about where they're from, and you know, what they do for a living, whatever they may be, and I am. It used to be that coaching answers were easy to get. Now not so easy to get. And then there, you know.
Speaker 1: People give me, give me an example, to give me an example of this, because I find this fascinating. So they walk up your bill already and you ask, give me an example of a question you may ask, and now the answer that you're not going to get.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm walking around out on eastern Long Island where I am right now, and somebody would come up and whatever they you know, if they're polite and respectful, you know, be happy to So I'll say to them, what do you do for a living? Mostly men, because you know women got the little kids and nomina. What do you do for a living? Well, I'm on this first, I work here. I said, you got any trouble meeting your mortgage? You got any you got any trouble feeding you? Now we have food self in a deficiency, you know, whatever crazy thing it is. And the answer comes across no, I said, well, then you know what what is the Your friends that vote contrary to you the way you might why they think they can't get a house or food or what? What? What's going on? Never an answer, never an answer, right, okay, And it's like a glaze goes over their eyes. Because people are now starting to create their own worlds on their phones and computers, so you don't have to go into the real world. You don't have to confront what's true and what isn't true, You don't have to seek any knowledge. All you do is hold up the screen and you can then create whatever you want to create. That is really having a tremendous impact on how the USA votes, and they're susceptible to propaganda that if you don't know anything, you'll buy anything, right, that's Lincoln. I've said something like that, you'll buy anything, and I don't know. I'll all right, we'll find out. There's enough vehicles where you can take your phone and actually learn something from it. But now I want to play a terminator AID or whatever they're doing. And that kind of disturbs me because I'm seeing the population dumbing down.
Speaker 1: I see it too. It's it's unfortunate, but I see it too, and not just the games you're talking about. I mean, I podcasts people out there that I've no right talking for three or four hours out of time because they're also stupid and hateful and they don't really know anything.
Speaker 2: They're trying to make money.
Speaker 1: They're trying to make money and they're getting and they're getting millions of people to buy into their nonsense.
Speaker 2: Seriously, for about twenty minutes something I don't know. I want to see Ben Shapiro was dropping him today.
Speaker 1: I love Ben Shapiro. He's great, but he's a bad guy. But he's genocidal. What's wrong with you? Bill? He's genocidal? What's the matter with you?
Speaker 2: So Shapiro comes on the program, and I don't live in this world. I don't live in his Internet world, but I'm aware of it and I know the effect that has on my children, on my friends, and I understand that. So I was having to get Shapiro on so he could define what the deuce he actually does? What do you do? It's funny, but it's also clarifying what they doing. Run down all the feuds, yeah, a lot huge feuds equate into money. So I'm running down Candae always, I'm running down Tucker cars that I'm running down, Megan Kelly, and I'm not disparaging them. I'm saying to Shapiro, or what's why are you fighting with this person? What's the genesis of this? And it's so fascinating to me because they got I don't live in that world.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, Yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 2: People get caught up up to their eyebrows in this.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. Now, Look, Shapiro takes it a step further because forget about his feuds with Tucker or Candace of those morons. You know that a couple of weeks ago put out a bunch of pictures and they actually put red buods, you know, the bullseye in the middle of people's foreheads. It was a couple of days before Lindsay Graham died. That's why there was all that controversy who really killed Lindsay? And President Trump is on that list, and Laurel Lumer and Marco Rubio not JD. Benz how about that. But Ben Shapiro is on that list of people that Iran wants to assassinate. So, for what it's worth, he's gone next level.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: When an obviously he's an orthonox Jew who is loyal to Israel. Yeah. I don't see him as a threat. No, no, no, I was happy to talk to him.
Speaker 1: Did he do it here? Did he come up from Boca Ratona and do it in your studios?
Speaker 2: No, we did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, my younger staff members really jazz to me. I've interviewed everybody in the world except the Pope, who's dodging me, and I keep sending them a letter. Look, I'm really a good Catholic. You got to get me an interview. But I learned a lot from Shapiro in how things work and what the point of view is. But it has absolutely addicted millions of people all over the world. And when you are a side shattered by any addiction and you know there's better than anybody on the planet, do you lose all perspective?
Speaker 1: It's true, No, you on a hundred percent. I can't wait to watch Ben Shapiro. He's at Israel. First guy like Levine and Rosenberg and all those horrible Jews. You your podcast is great. I get so. I mean every every week, are you doing more than one a week? I feel like I'm seeing faces on there like twice a week.
Speaker 2: Now we only do one a week. I'm going to be in the graves soon. If I don't.
Speaker 1: Stopt to take off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm doing the No'smen News and that is an news broadcast, so that takes a lot of time. Then we do uh, we'll do it live and then we do radio commentary for you and for you in other stations. And so I'm setting myself. You know, I'm gonna be in a jar or something.
Speaker 1: Oh God forbid a News Nation too. You're doing TV with Cris Como two every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that's kind of easy. Uh. News Nation makes it easy for me to do the good okay, although the angst that I have to suffer.
Speaker 1: You're the best do you have? I mean, if you wrote this a great conversation, I was always great. Do you have a chance, Bill to walk out of your palacial Mintalk estate and just walk on the beach, collect your thoughts for an hour? Do nothing? Maybe maybe Spencer's there, I don't know, but just do nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Everybody's here and there's no palatial mansion. It's just a beach house. But what I do now is U I put my beach chair right at the tide line. And this is how lazy I am. I used to go in and ride a waves and bodies surf and the oisle. Okay, yeah, so now I don't do that. I sit in the dopey chair and with the waves lap over me.
Speaker 1: Oh fantastic, look at you, hey, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's it's very relaxing until the hammerhead comes up and takes one of my toes. Okay, I said to the hammer can't you go back to rock Away? Have you doing out here? We have it.
Speaker 1: We have a short problem with rock Away too. I know, I know, we got a big issue.
Speaker 2: If you're a hammerhead shark, you want to be in Breezy Point and rock Away because are the saloons.
Speaker 1: But Montalk has always got a shot problem. I mean, I believe it doesn't really because I believe the made up town Amity in the movie Jaws. But that Great White I thought that was basically Montalk.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to be, but it was way out. There's never been a shark attack off shore in Montak. Yeah, we have whales out here, we got dolphins out here right with the currents because it hits the Long Island sound, the ocean does yeah, make it inconvenient. And then sharks, you know, New Yorkers are just too tough, the meaning they're gonna go up to Morrow's vineyard and get the saw.
Speaker 1: All right, take a bite on a lottery David uh Now, my friend dosha, it's Bill O'Reilly. This was another fascinating and great, amazing conversation. Seriously, enjoy the beach, take a little time for yourself, and we'll do it again next week. I love you great, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me said.
Speaker 1: You're the best. You really are, Bill. Thank you, Bill O'Reilly. What an amazing segment every Thursday.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the morning weekday mornings.
Speaker 2: It's six.
Speaker 4: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all me major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X See you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the
Speaker 1: Heck is going on here.