Speaker 1: Welcome to Here's to Your Health With Joshua Lane. Here's to Your Health discusses the current thinking and wellness, bringing you the most influential thinkers in beauty, fitness, and longevity. Your host, Joshua Lane, was part of the Doctor and Wigmore team that helped bring wheat, grass sprouts and raw foods to a worldwide audience and now the host of Here's to Your Health. Joshua Lane.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this edition of Here's to Your Health. I'm your host, josh Lane. As we all are concerned about our good health, we're also concerned about healthcare costs which are just kind of seeming remarkably high, and there are answers that we need to learn, we need to investigate. And my guest today is Mac Warnick, and Matt is the president of Ridgecrest Herbals, an herbal company. I have been around for a part of more than thirty five or so years and they have some excellent formulations. And Matt is also a member of the National Health Federation, which is an important group in wellness in the United States and in the world. And the National Health Federation has been around since nineteen fifty five, doing excellent work to protect us, including supporting the chiropractical profession working to prevent a homeopathy of being knocked out of the public space. It's amazing all that's required to try to keep us healthy in the United States. Mac Warnick, welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very happy to have you on. With that little brief introduction that kind of gives you a sense of you know, of your place in things. And so you are the president of Ridgecrest Herbels, which so when was actually Ridgecrest actually founded.
Speaker 3: It was actually founded back in nineteen ninety three. Okay, my dad and a a fellow consultant got together Clyde Saint Clair. Clyde had a long industry experience in the industry, and my dad was brought in as a turnaround artist to try and turn around a branch of a mini conglomerate at the time that was doing professional formulas. And they looked at the market and said, well, the market for professionals at this point in time is just too darn small. And they went to the owners and said, if you took this to health food stores, you could probably make it work, but everything would have to be labeled there's a lot of work involved, and they basically said, yeah, we don't want to do that. And so the two consultants got together and said, well, what if we did it for them and offered them a royalty. At least they'd be making some money. Awharoes. Right now they're losing. And so that's what they did, and that's how Ridgegrest Gerbils got started back in ninety three.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: And so of course the Shay came along in ninety four and changed the whole landscape right for the better. You would say, oh, yeah, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: The Shaye Act was actually very important. And when in ninety three, obviously that was surprisingly long time ago, and the subject most people were still completely unaware of it. Well, they watched mainstream ABC, NBCCBS and they made fun of us or worse about us. And on Ridge Crest Erbles. Let me just kind of mention this. So there's one formulation, the clear lung, which I know as a person who is interested in the subject and like supplements, is the clear lung one of the most remarkable formulations that Ridgecrest has it. You're very proud of.
Speaker 3: Oh, certainly, clear lungs is kind of our flagship product. It's a traditional Chinese erbal formula. Actually it's a combination of two traditional Chinese erbal formulas, and it has been the best selling natural lung formula in the country since nineteen ninety six or thereabouts.
Speaker 2: Wow wow, yeah, yeah, yeah, certainly everyone. It's really it's really very very well known. And for those individuals, you know, those folks listening to the show again, our guess is Mac Warnick. Matt is the president of Ridgecrest Herbals, known for their herbal formulations, and also Matt is a member of the National Health Federation. He's on the board of Governors. I'm also a member of the National Health Federation. I'm proud to be part of them. They do such such great work, Matt. So today, you know, there's a lot of concern about health, and so what what can people do now? What can we do practically to help ourselves be healthier now?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the biggest thing that we can do is take charge of our own health, right. I think for too long we have entrusted our health to others, and their motives have been mixed at best. The simple fact of the matter is that conventional medicine has been profit oriented, very profit oriented since since the early nineteen hundreds, and that was a very intentional shift. Before that, it was not that way. It was created to be a monopolistic system beginning around nineteen ten, and the system was largely in place by nineteen thirty eight.
Speaker 2: Matt, that statement just made. When you talk to people outside of your immediate circle and you make that statement, do they feel that you're incorrect when you say that? Are they just shocked to hear it?
Speaker 3: I don't know that they're shocked to hear it. I think most people understand that there's something wrong in our traditional medical system. When you see headlines in Time magazine saying that medical error is the number three cause of death, When you see drug companies making profits that run about twice what other industries make, When they see that Americans are paying twice as much for healthcare per capita as other developed countries generally, and our current position in terms of public health is about number forty seven, I think it's very apparent to people that there's a problem. What they don't understand is why the problem exists, Why is healthcare so expensive in America? And what can we do about it? Those are the real questions that I think people have.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's a that's a very nice synopsis of I think problem. I think I think not all Americans. You never get a one hundred percent, but I think most people will think, oh, yes, yes, Matt, we agree with Matt. Just said Matt, So you as far as your educational background, you're a graduate attorney, are you not?
Speaker 3: I am yes. I was a practicing attorney in Utah and California for about thirteen years and was primarily a business litigator. We did a lot of cases that involved disputes, very very technical disputes between the various parties, and each side had their own expert witnesses. One of the things that lawyers do as a matter of trade is analyze the expert witnesses on both sides to find out how much of their testimony is coin operated, so to speak, yes, and how much of it is based on real science. And then of course you have to translate that for the benefit of a judge or jury who has no familiarity with the science in this particular case. So it's an interesting process and one that I learned a lot from.
Speaker 2: Our guest is Matt Warnick. Matt is the president of Ridgecrest Herbels. They've been around now for more than thirty years and they do some have some excellent formulations. And Matt's also involved with the National Health Federation, is on the board of Governor's National Health Federation. Very proud of comment on them. They really do our amazing work. They've managed to reduce the amount of aluminium food. They're opposed to synthetic meats that are coming out. They're concerned about glyphys aid in us being sprayed and also the amount of arsenic and glaphysate in the formulations. So they're doing amazing and they have a track recor since eighteen fifty five. So I'm happy to say that now in America and I guess around the world. You know, in twenty twenty six, the interested in interest in wellness, food, a cleaner environment, athletics, you know, has become much more popular than it was years ago in the seventies or eighties, when people were largely unaware or dismissive of this subject. Matt, So, what can we do right now? What can we do as just regular Americans to make sure that our health does get better? I mean, what are the ideas that you now take for granted that you didn't know when you were a young man.
Speaker 3: Well, when I was a young man, I was I was raised in the house that believed very much in science, very much followed conventional medicine, and my world was kind of turned on its head in two thousand when my mother was diagnosed as one of the victims of Fenn Fenn right, and that it was probably the first exposure that I had to the harm that can come from FDA approved medicines. That was a combination of two FDA approved medicines, both of which had been tested independently, but which had never been tested together, and together they caused massive heart valve and circulatory system problems for about a third of the people that took him. There were about six hundred thousand victims of fen Fenn and as I came to understand that and started to see some of the other recalls and various problems that had been experienced with conventional medicine. At the same time, I had stepped in to help my dad out with this company. He wanted to spend more time. My mom had been diagnosed and had been told she had eighteen to twenty four months to live was their best prognosis at the time, and so Dad wanted to spend more time with her, and I was I had just left law practice. I was so tired of moving one pocket one and moving money from one pocket to another, very expensively and very uncertainly, that I actually let my law license lapse because I did not want to be tempted to go back to that life. Oh OK, But I was trying to figure out what was the next chapter. And Dad was looking for somebody to step in and help out with Ridgecrest so that he could spend more time with Mom. So I willingly did that. I was very happy to do that, But at the time I thought that was both temporary and part time. It turned out to be neither.
Speaker 2: Our guest is mcwarnick. Matt is the president of Ridgecrest herbals Matt. So, for listeners of Here's Your Health, you mentioned Fenn Fenn. Just could you mention again what fen Fenn does in the body and why it was recommended for your mom.
Speaker 3: So it's a weight loss combination. It was the latest. It was like GLP one today right everybody was prescribing it. It was a combination of two different FDA approved ingredients, and folks that took it commonly experienced a short time later problems with heart valves, in many cases requiring the replacement of the heart valves. And as my mom had, it was called primary pulmonary hypertension, and it's high blood pressure but on the lung side so that it doesn't necessarily exhibit in the extremities, but it causes the same kind of damage in the lungs and in the heart and in the brain. My mom ultimately had two strokes from it and was bedridden for the last fourteen years of her life. She certainly outlived the doctor's expectations, but her quality of life was severely, severely compromised.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that sounds pretty awful. So a lot of people need to understand the consequences of taking medications prescribed by physicians that really are not carefully manufactured, not properly tested. If I could just jump in for a second, and let's say people are listening to you talk about your mom's illness and think, oh, okay, well, sorry, his mom wasn't ill. But you know, it's medication and there's always a small amount of side effects. But really we're talking about but really improperly tested medications given to hundreds of thousands of Americans, improperly tested. And also I can remember as a young man back in say the nineteen fifties nineteen sixties, the MDS took everyone's tonsils and appendix out and they said, oh, no, it's good science. You don't need the tonsils and the appendix is vestigial. They actually had the goal to say that. And the reason I mentioned that is because that was considered good science then, but now no one puts up with that. They recognize it wasn't science, but it was very profitable. I don't want to sound like a mean person when I say that, but obviously if they can make money on you and even hurt you, they don't seem to really care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of the Devil's algebra when you're counting up how many people you're going to kill, right and what you're going to have to pay out and figuring that into your calculations of whether the drug is going to be profitable or not. That to me is an area that I just would not want to go. And so when I stepped into this role, I was on the operation side. I was just making sure that we didn't run out of stock of clear lungs, some of those kinds of things, you know, using the MBA side of my training. I also got an MBA, but I hadn't had much chance to use it until I got involved in mergers and acquisitions work first and then later with Ridgecrest herbals. But as I was doing that, one of the first questions that came to my mind was, Okay, here we have two FDA approved drugs that cause this much damage when prescribed together. How do I know that the thirteen herbs in clear lungs, which have never been looked at or approved by the FDA? How do I know that those are safe when taken together? That was the thing that was keeping me up at night, and so I did what lawyers always do, dug into the science and tried to understand how these things could and would interact and what made traditional Chinese medicine different from American medicine. And a number of things came to me right away. One of them was that in Western medicine, we seem to always have an idea that more is better, okay, and we tend to give the biggest dose of something. We tend to whack things with AMers, and the Chinese approach is very different. It's much more preventative, it's much more gentle, it's much more measured, and the ingredients that they use are ingredients that they have experience with for at least hundreds, usually thousands of years. Herbal medicine is something that has been with us for sixty thousand years that we know of, and that means we know a lot more about those ingredients and how they work in the body than anything that comes off of a newly listed patent.
Speaker 2: Right, our guest is Matt Mornick. Matt is the president of Ridgecrest Herbals, and we're discussing, you know, what can we Americans do today to keep ourselves healthy. And one of the things we can do is, you know, healthy lifestyle, which we now take for granted that oh, yes, yes, we need to eat carefully and exercise, and most everyone kind of agrees that's not a big deal and we should be doing that. But years ago people were really rather dismissive of the idea. They thought all that the MD's would tell, you know, eat whatever you want. The MD's would say to you, no, it doesn't matter, missus Smith, it's calories in calories out, calories in calories out there, would say, because maybe a few of them still say that. And then you ask him a question, well, doc, if I have two thousand calories a day of vodka, will I be healthy? Usually they are. Usually, Usually they're quiet in one sentence. Usually they're quiet because they realized no, no, no, they're they're they're they're misinformed that they could just completely wrong calories of consideration much mo when Bortant his quality of carbohydrate, and I guess herbal medicine really kind of works with food as a healing tool. Matt. So now that it's too twenty twenty six, and we suffered with the COVID pandemic four or five years ago, and a lot of people really suffered. Do you think that, for whatever reason, we're in a place now historically in the United States that's never happened before that many more people are now interested in preventative measures.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, absolutely. I think the world has changed since COVID. I think, uh, I think the medical establishment so clearly overstepped their bounds that I think a lot of people saw what's really going on there and didn't like it, so I think I think there are some drastic changes that have taken place. And you know, prior to COVID, I didn't know the NHF existed. The National Health Federation. I learned about that at a thirty year retrospective on Dushay and I learned what role they played along with a couple of other citizens organizations back at that time in getting to Shay passed. And as soon as I found out, I thought, this is an organization I need to learn more about and get involved with. So that's when I dived in. I immediately ran out and bought a lifetime membership and have been involved with them ever since. Was elected to the Board of Governors recently. What an opportunity to hang out with people who have been fighting this battle much longer than me. Right, It's an amazing experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the National Health Federation excellent, important organization. That's a that's interesting history. And also you made an interesting statement. You said that most people or people now are concerned that mds are overstating their authority. That's an interesting statement to make, and it's I think it's actually very succinct and actually correctly said. But that did not I mean years ago, if the md said do this, people just did it. But now they think, no, maybe I shouldn't be giving my forty eight hour old baby, you know, ten injections on the same day, and that it seems very obviously you shouldn't. But really, fifteen years ago, maybe people said no, no, the md know what they're doing. And now people think, no, no, we don't want to do that to the baby. We don't want to give a baby hepatitis vaccine today. The baby's you know, two days old. Maybe we could give it to them, maybe when the baby's sixteen or something, if then, but not at forty eight hours. And people would never have done that years ago. And now people think, no, listen, thanks doc. You know, if I break my arm, I'll call you. But otherwise they think, no, no, no, we got to keep an eye on them, which is really kind of a surprising change for the mds. People think, well, maybe they're just business guys.
Speaker 3: You know. The funny thing is, I don't even think it's the mds because the mds, at least most of the ones that I've met, have their hearts in the right place. The problem is they have come through an institutional educational system that has trained them to think a certain way, and many of them don't question it. Some of them do. If they do, they quickly discover. I know an MD who says I was lied to, Oh well, and she is actively pursuing herbal medicine today as opposed to what she was taught in school. Right, you know of mds today do not belong to the American Medical Association. I do not know that yet. The American Medical Association is still pushing for a lot of the control kinds of issues. They're the ones that administer the payer codes that make our insurance system work. It's very coin operated. But mds take the Hippocratic oath. Nurses take a variant of the Hippocratic oath, and that oath says you put patients first. That same oath is not taken by drug company executives. It's not taken by insurance company executives. It's not taken by hospital administrators. It's not taken by lots of folks that are intimately involved in our healthcare. And that's why I say, well, what we have today is a monopoly that's administered by the federal government, the FDA. They decide what the choices are, and we get to pick from those choices. There was a famous crooked politician that ran Tammany Hall and in the Gilded Age, Tammany Hall ran New York and he said, I don't care who does the voting, as long as I get to do the nominating. Right. Well, it's the same kind of thing in this situation. If you set the menu, it doesn't matter what they order off the menu. You control the meal. That's a monopoly and that creates monopoly pricing, and that's why we pay more here in the United States than anywhere else in the world.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I'd like to thank my guest Matt Warnick, who really very clearly and accurately stated that the problem and what's occurring and who's profiting really very nicely stated Matt Warnick. He is the president of Ridgecrest Herbels, an herbal company but around a long time known for the excellent formulations. And Matt's also a member of the board of governors of the National Health Federation, an excellent important organization. I'd like you all listeners please investigate the National Health Federation. You'll find they're doing some very good work. This is Josh Lane. We're going to take a short break and we'll be right back after these important messages.
Speaker 5: Give the gift of health to someone you love with Alo Life Alavera Prince Alivera widely is by our ancestors as herbal medicine contains much needed nutrition when the ala vera is not overfiltered. People need an easy way to better health, and Alavera Alogole concentrates are motivation in a bottle. Give the gift of health with Alo Life Delicious cherry berry, orange, papaya or Alogle concentrates. Study show improvement in our digestion, skin, health and energy. Do something good for yourself. Alo Life Alavia for a Healthier Life available at Sprouts Natural Grocers, Mothers at allolife dot com called eight hundred for one four Allo that's eight hundred for one four a l oe. Alo Life ala Vera for a Healthier Lives eight hundred four one four Aloe leaders in health products since nineteen ninety one. Alo Life for a Healthier Life.
Speaker 6: The latest from the greatest, the best in new music by classic rockers with your host, the Insane Daryl Wayne.
Speaker 2: This is Alice Cooper and if Daryl Wayne is insane, what does that make mean criminally insane?
Speaker 6: Stick around to find out.
Speaker 4: Many of the artist interviews from the Latest from the Greatest have been captured on audio book. There is a Volume one and volume two great information and conversations with people in the industry and people surrounded by the industry, and of course the rock stars themselves.
Speaker 7: I'm the revenue A Green and you're listening to the Insane Wayne, and I said Wayne Insane.
Speaker 4: You can find it on Amazon or Blackstone Audio search for the Latest from the Greatest from Daryl Wayne d A R R E L L. Wayne.
Speaker 8: Hello, this is weird All Yankovic and you listening to the Insane Daryl Wayne.
Speaker 7: Aren't you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to this edition of Here Is to Your Health. I'm your host Josh Laane and my guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips is the president of the National Health Federation and Scott Tips is a regular contributor to the show. And the National Health Federation is possibly America's most important consumer protection organization and also around the world, and they've been working to help us keep us healthy since nineteen fifty five. They help keep homeopathy available to us in the United States. They help protect the chiropractic profession. They really are doing excellent work to minimize you so or end the use of life for say, it's amazing the important things that the National Health Federation is doing to protect us. And Scott Tips is the president of the National Health Federation and he is the one who travels to the CODEX meetings in Rome or in Europe and of course in Asia to help speak for US as a consumer protection organization. Scott Tips, welcome to the show. Thank you, Joshua, Yeah, thanks so, Matt, very happy to have you on. Always great discussion and important ideas. And if we let's just jump into this right away. So the whole idea of lab grown meat, so it's not really meat, but it's you know, it's lab grown meat that some people are trying to push on us, which there's also people are not really interested in adopting it. But were you in Seoul, South Korea when that subject came up and what did the National Health Federation do about the subject.
Speaker 9: I was there in HF representing NHF at that meeting thanks to one of our benefactors who paid for that expensive to get there. And one of the main issues was of course lab grown Frankenstein meat and it as a new food source. And as we pointed out to some three hundred delegates, is that this kind of lab grown meat is made with immortalized cells which can have some carcinogenic implications. So if they want to proceed doing something like this, they have to assess the risks far more diligently than they have been and they just give it a pass. Oh, what a wonderful new thing. The food security issue. They don't realize, with their fixation on food security, that they create more problems than they solved. In fact two, was it Thomas Soule who said once quite wisely, he said, yesterday's solutions are today's problems. Oh good quote that time after a time.
Speaker 3: Wow wow.
Speaker 2: So our guest is Scott tips Of, President of the National Health Federation. Now, Scott, you made an important statement. I was not familiar with what is the problem with the lab grown so called meat. You said, what kind of what kind of cell lines are problematic?
Speaker 9: They use immortal cell lines so they can keep growing.
Speaker 2: Yet, okay, I don't understand that. Can you explain what that means?
Speaker 9: Well, that means you know, most most cells have a lifespan okay, and then there's aptosis that will in your body, the process of that that will get rid of these used up sinescent cells. And that's part of the process of living. You know, cells are created cells de cells are then disposed of by the body if your body's working correctly. All except for two kinds of cells, Like when a fetal cell fetus is growing, they have kind of an immortal cell, and then they're the cancer cells, which are essentially immortal. So how do they make these lab grown meats about, you know, running into a problem. They use immortal cells, these oncogenic genes that basically keep making this so we don't know what happens to normal people, regular people like you and me. If we're eating these immortalized cells, well, they then create carcinogenic situations, cancer in our bodies. No one really knows. They think, oh, it'll all be fine, full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes. It'll be wonderful. And so the article that I wrote on it said was entitled a bright shiny Cure beckons And this is what dazzles a lot of people at Codex and a lot of scientists. Oh, I've discovered something new and wonderful. Let's go forward, and oh these naysayers, they're awful. They're they're trying to just throw obstacles in our past instead of thinking that maybe Thomas Soul's right and these solutions are actually going to be tomorrow's problems.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a very nice that's a I never actually heard that statement, and I think it's completely real. Our guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips regular contributor to the show, and Scott Tips is the president of the National Health Federation, the National Health Federation protecting the American consumer and the consumer around the globe since nineteen fifty five. So what is the status now of these lab grown meats? Because as I as I see it when I go to the grocery store, four or five or six years ago, there were a lot of them in the frozen food section, and now there are a lot less of them. People just weren't buying them. Is that correct?
Speaker 9: Well, that is correct if it's properly labeled. The problem is that a lot of this is not being sold in grocery stores in America today.
Speaker 2: And what do you mean it's not properly labeled, so they don't tell you it's lab grown meat.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what do they put on a label?
Speaker 9: They just say beef?
Speaker 2: Really, how can that's not or how could they do that?
Speaker 9: They don't tell people, They don't disclose. That's one of the things the National Health Federation is working towards is that the consumer should be a knowledgeable so that he or she can make a choice, an informed choice, and by doing so, that allows the free market to work. That is, if people don't want this product, then, like you said earlier, it'll go by the by the wayside.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Scott, let me jump in here. So you're saying, if someone goes to the grocery store and they buy I'm making this up ground beef or ground pork, they might have things in it that are not beef and pork. Is that how they sneak it in? How could they possibly sneak it in?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, technically, it's in one sense it's the our pork. Oh oh, I say, but it's not the way you think it is. And I don't think it's very widespread. Let me be clear. Okay, it's not very widespread at the moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I had no idea actually that was even allowed. Well, I'll guess it's Scott Tips, president of the National Health Federation. So what was the upshot when you were in Seul, South Korea speaking about these immortal cell lines. How did it go with the other delegates?
Speaker 9: Some of the delegates, about a third of them probably agreed with us, another third that went over their heads, and another third firmly believes that whatever the Codex Science Officer says should be followed. Okay, this is one of the problems what I call a trap at CODEX. Their Codex delegates there to forget that they are decision making bosses, and what they do is they just defer on scientific issues to the Codex Science Officer, who's only the risk assessor. The Codex delegates and the Codex committees and the commission are the risk managers, so they can be apprised of what the risks are. But the ones who actually make the decision as to whether to assume the risk or not are the risk managers, which would be the Codex delegates. But for decades, all I've heard is this nonsense from some of the some of the Codex delegates that, oh, will be insulting the Codex Science officer if we don't accept one hundred percent what he or she says. They genuflect at the altar of Codex science and they don't use their own heads, are their own judgment a decision, they've just deferred it. They kicked the can to the into the corner of the Codex Science officer, which is usually the FAO or the WHO Codex office. And don't get me wrong, those Codex officers can be quite informed, but they can also be quite right. So you do have to make decisions and not defer just to them.
Speaker 2: All right. Our guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips, President of the National Health Federation. Now, Scott, you have been I think you've been president of the National Health Federation for eighteen years. Uh, you have been, you know, going to these meetings for a very long time now. A lot of people don't know this. As a consumer safety advocate protection advocate, is the National Federation one of the very few consumer organizations representing us at these meetings.
Speaker 9: We're probably the only one representing you at the me And I've been president of the NHF almost nineteen and a half years, and I've been going to these CODEX meetings for over twenty six years back. I'm probably one of the most experienced CODEX delegates at these meetings. Yeah, we're the only ones. There are some other consumer routs there. They don't go to as many meetings as we go to, and their attitude is more specialized. These are most of them are only interested in the infant formulas for babies, and they're quite good on this topic in many ways, and we're actually ally there on that topic. But when it comes to mineral and vitamin mineral supplements, there are enemies really because they think these are toxic substances that need to be heavily regulated by the government.
Speaker 2: I see, Wow, I did not know that. Our guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips, president of the National Health Federation, and so now SOUL is one of only one of the places where you travel around the globe to help protect the American people and people around the world. Now, one thing I discovered which I didn't realize until I realized you had you talked about it was glyphasate is so heavily used around the world, but certainly the United States and more and more people recognize the dangers of glyphasate. But Also, you mentioned that besides glyphasate in these pesticides, there is also arsenic in the pesticides, and I did not realize that was a problem linked with glyphosate.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is when they make when they manufacture round up, they put not just glyclessate, but arsenic in there. Now, I think, since it's come to light that this is their practice, they've changed. I'm not sure what they've changed, but they have changed the formulation for round up, but it's still deadly. Round Up is more dangerous than glocs state alone, which in turn is more than which is dangerous enough. So's it's kind of funny how they they try to stay ahead of the curve. And of course they trict President Trump into signing on an executive order that this is a matter of national defense and we cannot sue these purveyors of poisons who are just poisoning us to our early graves.
Speaker 2: Right right, Our guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips, President of the National Health Federation. Scott, were you surprised that the White House the Administration destarted to protect the glify state manufacturers. That was kind of a surprise, wasn't it.
Speaker 9: Well, in a way, it was in a way, it wasn't. You have Susie Wiles as the gatekeeper. Is the White House office manager there who acts as the gatekeeper for anyone to see and then imps here. There are a lot of people who say that Trump makes a decision on the last person he spokes to. I don't believe that, but if true, it would sure make Susie Wilds so very powerful. Keep in mind she was a lobby acco industry in the past. Yeah, and she also worked as a lot in firms that represented the pesticide industry.
Speaker 2: Right right, Our guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips, president of the National Health Federation. Now, Scott, I think I think many Americans are also surprised, would be surprised to hear that arsenic arsenicals used in pesticides, I guess since the nineteen forties might be major links and causing problems with our neurological problems, including polio and Parkinson's. Is there any any research on that that you feel is valid?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there is. I'm not fully up to date. We're up to speed on on that. I certainly wasn't prepared to discuss that at this.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, no, No, problem.
Speaker 9: But yeah, it's there are studies on that. I mean, even polio, which was blamed on a virus, looks like in retrospect that the tracted down to light based herbicides and fungicides that were sprayed on crops and in gardens, especially in northeastern United States. And that's where President Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt picked up folio. It wasn't because kind of virus, is because he was exposed when they go to Dantucket or Martha's vineyard or wherever it was he would go for holidays, that he was exposed to these toxic chemicals.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, I do not know. Well, okay, it's amazing how these chemicals have been affecting us for a long time. Our guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips, President of the National Health Federation. I'm happy to say that I'm a member of the National Health Federation. Is really a great group helping us protect us since fifty five, nineteen fifty five. Scott. Now, something I always like to mention on these conversations about the use of aluminum in foods and the good work that you personally did to minimize the use of aluminum food could you please talk about that and tell us why aluminus so damaging for us.
Speaker 9: Well, aluminum is not naturally occurring in nature. It actually occurs as a box sight in the ground. So we have to process it and the body has a very hard time eliminating it from its you know, from the system. So once you get it in, it accumulates. You'd have to do kulation therapy, heavy coulation therapy to get it out of your system, or maybe take IP six to glom onto the aluminum to get it out. And this along with mercury. You know, a lot of the problem here is that people, scientists, researchers aren't looking at these things synergistically. They're looking at the substances in isolation. That's part of the traps of CODEX. Another trap of Codex is it adopts standards based upon studies of these toxic substances in isolation and not working together with others. There are no studies done on that, so it's it's a huge problem. But aluminum, Yeah, it's very hard to get out of the system, and it triggers the immune system to act and it keeps well. What happens is they put aluminum in vaccines to trigger the immune system, so they get an immune reaction. But the problem is they're they're injecting this toxic illumina them into your body. It's just simply not for the costs by doing it.
Speaker 2: I guess it's scotch Tips. Scott Tips, president of the National Health Federation, a great important consumer group for US. So you just made a statement that aluminum does not exist in nature. Can you kind of just clarify that. We would kind of mention that again, would you.
Speaker 9: If you go out, aluminum does not naturally exist in nature. They spray it out of planes, they spray it and certain chemicals that are used. It's certainly in vaccines, but aluminum is not naturally occurring. You can't go and dig up aluminum like you dig up gold, a gold nugget, or silver, or iron or even lead. You have to dig up box height and then it's heavily processed by the industry to produce this lightweight, non rusting mineral called aluminum. And so that's where it comes from. But now you'll find it in the Pacific Northwest and in northern California. They've studied the soils that are there. They've found that it's like six something like, and don't hold me to the exact number, but it's something like six more than sixteen times a thousand times higher the concentration of aluminum in the soil than they had expected to find sixteen thousand. So where's that coming from? A people have to ask. It's not natural, and then you eat foods that are grown in such soil and you will assimilate a lot of this aluminum. So anyway, it's a huge danger. But we were a bullet you first hinted at when you introduced the subject to this interview. We were successful in getting aluminum out of about roughly seventy five percent of the foods on the market, and we did that at CODEX. We got it eliminated fifty percent eliminated outright, and the other fifty percent they were the aluminum levels were reduced by fifty percent. So that's where I get the seventy five percent figure from, and that was at the CODEX Committee on Pest side Residues. Now, since most countries harmonize their food standards to those of CODECS, this is a very important thing and that's why we make the claim of the seventy five percent reduction.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Our guest is Scott Tips. Scott Tips regular contributed to the show. I'm very proud to say, and Scott is the president of the National Health Federation, America's oldest consumer protection organization, helping us since nineteen fifty five. We kind of ran out of time because we don't need time to really talk about homeopathy. Scott at this juncture, how can listeners have Here's to your health? Contact the National Health Federation directly to find out more about your great work.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you to help to contact us at the NHF dot com. You can go to our website. We have an upcoming Codex meeting in about three weeks in Geneva, Switzerland, the Codex Elementarius Commission that I will be going to for all of you listening there and represent your interests and be a voice for you for greater help. The other thing is you can email us at contact us, contact dash us or hyphen us at the NHF dot com. Contact hyphens ATVNHF dot com and we could use your support because it's not free to go to these meetings.
Speaker 3: It costs us a.
Speaker 9: Lot of money to fly around the world and intervene at these meetings and try to set some of these delegates straight, or to join in with the delegates who are straight, argue at their sides right for good health.
Speaker 2: Our guest has been Scott Tips. Scott Tips, President of the National Health Federation, the National Health Federation, founder of nineteen fifty five America's premiere health protection organization. I'm proud to be a member of the National Health Federation, and i would like all the listeners of History Health to inquire about the great work of the National Health Federation and join the National Health Federation. I'd like to thank Scott Tips for being a regular contributor to the show. This is Josh Lane listening to Here's to Your Health. We take a short break, We'll be right back. These important messages.
Speaker 5: Friends, say goodbye to rough, dry and troubled skin. Even atne scars vague with Allo life. Skin jel by Allo Life not over process. So look for the dark yellow color like the ancients wrote about that gets to work fast in five minutes to forty five days. Skin jel for more beautiful skin by Alo Life. Call eight hundred four one four Aloe. That's eight hundred four one four Alo an A plus Better Business Bureau company skin Jell available at Whole Foods, Clarks Natural Grocers, other quality stores. Plus Allolife dot Com. Eight hundred four one four Aloe. That's eight hundred four one four a l Oe, Alolife ala Vera for you eight hundred four one four Aloe do something good for yourself. Zoom into the new year. Leaders in health products since nineteen ninety one. Alo Life for a Healthier Life.
Speaker 6: The Latest from the Greatest, the best and new music by classic rockers with your host, the Insane Daryl Wayne.
Speaker 3: This is Alice Cooper.
Speaker 6: And if Daryl Wayne is insane, what does.
Speaker 3: That make mean criminally insane?
Speaker 6: Stick around to find out.
Speaker 4: Many of the artist interviews from the Latest from the Greatest have been captured on audio book. There is a volume one. In volume two, great information and conversations with people in the industry and people surrounded by the industry, and of course the rock stars themselves.
Speaker 7: I'm the Revenue Agree and you're listening to the Insane Daryl Wayne, and I said, Wayne Insane.
Speaker 4: You can find it on Amazon or Blackstone Audio. Search for the Latest from the Greatest from Daryl Wayne.
Speaker 3: D A. R. R. E. L.
Speaker 4: L W A Yne.
Speaker 8: Hello, this is weird All Yankovic and you're listening to the Insane darl Wayne, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to the show. If you have suggestions for guests or topics you would like to hear, please email me at Josh Lane Wellness at gmail dot com. That's Josh Lane Wellness at gmail dot com, j O. S. H. L A n. E. Wellness at gmail dot com on behalf of the cast and crew. I would like to wish you a healthy and safe, good evening.