Speaker 1: You're listening to KAPI AM six forty, the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just wanted to clear no. No, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: No, I appreciate when I'm wrong.
Speaker 4: By the way, ladies and gentlemen, Neil will not be.
Speaker 2: With us anymore on this show. It was good. I It's been a pleasure.
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill handle.
Speaker 4: All right, everybody building up here on a Monday morning for twenty four My voice scenes a little bit raggedy. I am beep, sound like Mark Thompson. Don't I accept horrible. I'm a little under the weather.
Speaker 3: So here I am, and.
Speaker 4: I'll be sounding like I'm a little bit under the weather. Which is an interesting phrase in and of itself, because I have and ask this.
Speaker 3: Since we are all under the weather, every one.
Speaker 4: Of this on this planet, why when we are ill or not feeling well, we are particularly under the weather.
Speaker 2: It's a maritime term.
Speaker 5: It's you would go under the if you were ill, you'd go down into the ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's down under the ships.
Speaker 2: Well, it's referred to under the weather.
Speaker 4: But it makes no sense. I mean the only thing that makes a lot of sense. If you're under the weather. If you're on let's say the sixth level, deep into a parking lot, you know, P six. There you are under the weather. But for the most part, we are all under the weather. It's very deep, very metaphysical matter of fact. And let's do that. Let's dump one of the one of our topics and talk about under the weather. No, let's not.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna say, I'm no, y, what have you won? Mister Handle, you'll get it right away, mister Handle, here at your service, mister Handle.
Speaker 3: The good for you.
Speaker 4: Good morning, uh, Neil, you certainly have it right, uh, good morning, good morning, and good morning. You are very welcome. And then Michael Monks and for Amy this morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, that's mellow and soft, and you know, just it's not gonna help you.
Speaker 2: Michael Monks the only one in radio with style.
Speaker 4: Michael Monks may be the only one in radio, right, the last the last man's Oh, it's.
Speaker 2: Very quite stylish, that guy.
Speaker 4: All right, So weekends, So what a beautiful weekend it was too, as you know, looking at the news, which I do on a religious basis, across the Eastern Seaboard, the snow, this storm, the number of people dying, people in New Orleans under twelve feet of snow or whatever.
Speaker 3: So crazy, crazy weather out there.
Speaker 4: And here we are zipping along at seventy seventy one seventy four shorts weather, just having a great time.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, beautiful indeed, Yeah, the earlier it's going to be, it's going to be continuing to be beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's beautiful today.
Speaker 4: When do we have another storm coming in or any kind of a front coming in that's going to disrupt our lovely weather.
Speaker 6: No, there's no weather to be under. I don't know how you got sick. It's so beautiful out there.
Speaker 4: YA don't either.
Speaker 2: I like rain.
Speaker 4: It's not so much sun. It's not over X. You get an st February, it's rain.
Speaker 2: You talking about STD.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there were a couple of conversations taking place there.
Speaker 4: And yeah, it's immediately I go to the bottom. What you're talking about? How wonderful the weather is I'm talking about I'm why I under the weather? No his TDS. No sex okay, what else? At least no sex with anybody else. So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway, good morning, good morning, good.
Speaker 4: Morning one, Good morning all. On this lovely Monday morning. What do we have? We have some news year number three, if there were in Ukraine starts a kind of interesting anti Elon Musk stories from Trump loyalists, must says everybody, every federal worker by tonight midnight has to send to management what five things did he or she do during the week? What did you accomplish during the week? And Trump's backing that up. But Cash Patel, who would take a swan dive off of a parking structure if Trump told him to, is telling FBI do not fill the And you have other departments senior management. Trump appointees are telling the department don't fill those out.
Speaker 2: But this is what's interesting.
Speaker 5: You keep saying how these loyalists are going to be in lockstep, and then we keep doing stories about how they're not.
Speaker 4: This is the only story I can think of.
Speaker 2: No, there was another one where you had, gosh, what was it last week? Look at us.
Speaker 5: If we got a note saying that we got to remember five things from last week, I don't know that we could do it. Please name five meals you had last week.
Speaker 4: I can't, but I was watching with lindsay, I was watching something last night and it's casually up on the screen something happened since the Norman invasion.
Speaker 3: And I turned to her.
Speaker 4: I said ten sixty six Battle of Hastings, William the Conqueror versus Alfred the King.
Speaker 3: And she looked at me and said, of course, and then we went back to watching.
Speaker 2: Alfred the King just doesn't sound right. Alfred was king, just like like cone. It doesn't roll off the mouth.
Speaker 3: Alfred.
Speaker 4: He also got an He also got an arrow through his eyeballs, both of them. No, just one.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ready to do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'll do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Eastern Europe.
Speaker 6: It's the third anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, and it comes at a time that US policy appears to be shifting on that war quite dramatically. In fact, President Trump has been highly critical of Ukrainian President Voladimir Zelensky, who now says he'd be willing to step down as president if Ukraine were granted membership to NATO. And so this seems like a significant announcement from that president in that country's quest to join that European alliance and that includes America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to point something out. If you noticed that we bypassed now the news with Michael Monks, Neil and me lead story. Michael blew right past that, and Michael you went right into story number I think story number two.
Speaker 5: Sort of kind of Michael's defense though now we kind of chatted about the Musk gives.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no. We may have chatted.
Speaker 4: Chatting does not count like now lead story.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the forty eight hours would have been we would have put that all together. So Michael, who used to be the only man left in radio.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gone too.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, okay, dancers that came out to that song, it's just all of.
Speaker 3: It and all that.
Speaker 4: Okay. So here we are, Muscu is federal workers forty eight hours.
Speaker 3: Did you say Zelensky is willing to step down?
Speaker 2: Michael, Yes, I did. That's that's where I am joined Natos.
Speaker 4: Okay. Later on, I'm going to talk about Putin in three years and what's going on in Ukraine and what Putin's biggest ally now is Trump. I mean, he is relying on Trump to win this war and continue on with his policies and maybe we are at real, real crossroads. A matter of fact, we are at crossroads. So two stories ago, it was lead story.
Speaker 3: And then Michael and now Neil.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put this back. I'm gonna put us back on track. Neil story numbers.
Speaker 5: Wow, Bill's gonna put us on tas correct.
Speaker 2: That's the scariest damn thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: All Right, Germany election, Mertz claims victory for his Conservatives, and you have Chancellor Schultz, Shultz conceding defeat for his center left Social Democrats after what he called a bitter election result.
Speaker 4: She knows that Chancellor Schultz is very fat. And where's a World War two helmet?
Speaker 3: I saw nothing that's very dated. By the way, it's all Volcono, who is very.
Speaker 4: Young, still got it. Well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he loves his Nazi television references.
Speaker 3: Don't we all know.
Speaker 2: That the San Burdu thing, the i E. They love.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Bottom line is right wing across Europe. Right wing is sweeping the elections. Man. Not only are we not only have we turned much more right wing, so is Europe. And there are a few reasons for that which certainly will cover.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're mess right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's all a mess, it's all you know, the world.
Speaker 3: The world is.
Speaker 4: A god awful mess.
Speaker 2: It's been a crazy year for air travel.
Speaker 6: We've had some pretty significant disasters, some other close calls, and now we've got American Airlines flight that was supposed to go from New York to New Delhi that ended up having to stop in Rome because of a bomb threat. Now nothing came of that, fortunately, But Bill, what does this do to people's feelings when a lot of folks are already scared to fly anyway?
Speaker 2: This can't be helping.
Speaker 3: I mean the good news.
Speaker 4: This threat really was a misinterpretation of a film critic talking about a recent movie.
Speaker 3: So you got to be very very careful these days.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what's weird, though, most of the flight versions that we've heard have all been like somebody's drunk, or somebody's trying to open the door, or somebody's screaming there's someone in the back.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard a bomb threat in a long time.
Speaker 4: Now. This is scary, And I'll tell you why it's scary, not so much that it is a bomb threat, because it's not easy to put a bomb on an airplane. Anymore. Terroristly have a much more difficult time doing that when you could just rent a car or a truck and then plow into a group revelers at an event or downtown for example, during Marti Gras. It's we don't know where it came from. It was not off the airplane. We unspecified bomb threat that came through, was in an email that came through. So all now someone has to do coming in from a URL that cannot be traced through various countries, which can be done coming in from the dark web, And all of a sudden, here's your bomb threat, Flight ninety seven five coming into Charles at all to take it seriously, all yeah, which means that every plane up in the sky will be or half of them will be diverted. Scary stuff. Anyway, I landed at Rome. Landed at Rome. And by the way, the food is much better in Rome than it is in New Delhi.
Speaker 2: It's are you joking?
Speaker 4: I am joking?
Speaker 3: Indian food. I love Indian food.
Speaker 4: It's probably the most sophisticated cuisine on.
Speaker 2: The planet, absolutely absolutely layered.
Speaker 5: All right, cash Betel, Hey, everybody guess what not only was he sworn in his director of FBI. He's also been or some are saying that he's expected to be named as the acting head of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives. So, you know, he was confirmed by the Senate Thursday as FBI Director, very slim margin, fifty one to forty nine, two Republican senators joining all Democrats and dissent, even though Handle keeps saying they're all in lockstep. But the ATF like the FBI, is an agency with the you know, within the Justice Department, more than fifty two hundred employees, a budget of approximately one point six billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Which is small. I mean that is small for a budget because you got it as the FBI, not very much. I mean it's big, but now certainly not what for example, the Healthy Human Services headed by Robert Kennedy, that's over one hundred billion dollars defense his budget is I think almost eight hundred billion dollars. I mean it is absolutely enormous. And Cash Patel is head of the FBI, is under Pam Bondi.
Speaker 3: He reports to her.
Speaker 4: And it's not unusual to have one person head of several departments. For example, Henry Kissinger was both Secretary of State and head of National Security. He also was headed Security Council, so it has happened before.
Speaker 5: Oh and our new program director not only oversees KFI but also the sports property.
Speaker 2: And I saw him washing cars, yeah downstairs.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, they're really moving downsizing.
Speaker 2: It is fair to say, all right, let's go back to Ukraine.
Speaker 6: And if you're wondering if we took a few steps closer to peace, it doesn't look like it, not yet.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 6: Here we are on the third anniversary of this all out invasion of Ukraine by Russia and talks of finding a piece finally, but Russia has just launched the largest drone attack against Ukraine since the entire war started. So nothing's slowing down their bill.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact.
Speaker 4: Later on, I'm going to do a story about Putin and the reality of what's going on, and none.
Speaker 3: Of it is very good at all.
Speaker 4: But some interesting stats I'm gonna throw up.
Speaker 5: At you, all right, more than nine hundred Californians, including fifteen children. Unfortunately, I have succumbed to the flu this season. It's turned out to be one hell of a flu season. Worst surges of the respiratory illness in years according to a report released just this last Friday by the California Department of Public Health. So about seven hundred and one of the those flu victims were over sixty four years of old of age. But you know, sixty four is nothing these days, and that tracks with, you know, what our conventional thought is with the illness disproportionately affecting older people.
Speaker 2: But this is a pretty hardcore flu season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it is.
Speaker 4: And now this is case in point about how the state of California is fighting the federal government because you have the State of California talking about how what the percentage is of those people who got the flu were vaccinated and were not, and as you would guess, the majority of people that.
Speaker 3: Got the flu were vaccinated.
Speaker 4: The Health and Human Services departments coming back and saying that every single one of those flu cases is caused by the flu vaccine. That's the only way you can get the flu is to get the vaccine.
Speaker 2: It's strange times living in Bill.
Speaker 3: Yes, thanks RFK.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and know also, if you take the flu vaccine, your head will explode. You remember the movie Scanners, one of my favorite movies of all time.
Speaker 5: One of the best special effects moments in all of film history.
Speaker 2: I just did they ever show that in three D?
Speaker 4: Always great, and they should and what they should do is throw some slime out at the audience from the stage the screen.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I was at I was chaperoning my son's third grade class, second grade class rather at the Imax theater at the Science Center, and we watched about Wales. It was really beautiful, but it was in three D. And nothing funnier than seeing a massive Imax theater filled with the second graders reach out to grab the stuff that's coming out of the screen at the same time. Pretty impressive, Pretty impressive. I highly recommend the experience.
Speaker 6: Well, we know that Evil has been tasked with finding government efficiency, and there have been a number of federal jobs that have been slashed across various departments, including the IRS, but also National Parks, and now folks are starting to feel these cuts directly because they like the parks. And it looks like there's a little bit of tiny bit of backtracking on some of these firing. So the National Park Service says that it plans to bring back about fifty of the folks who were fired, and they're going to hire thousands more seasonal workers than they typically do, about seventy seven hundred seasonal workers for the season.
Speaker 4: That's the stat that I find so interesting because in this era of firing everybody, they're actually bringing in twenty five hundred giver take more workers seasonal workers than they had over the last three years on average. So that's part timers, yeah, part timers seasonal because people go to the park in during the summertime, spring and summer. It's the only time I've ever gone to a national park, you know.
Speaker 5: But we've done that too, and I've seen that with this company throughout the years that every once in a while there's layoffs and then some people will start to come back because they go up. We cut a little too tight. We'll see how that goes, all right. Anti ice activists they're patrolling. They've got like their own group. One group, Community Self Defense Coalition told KTLA that they've busted two raids so far, one in Alhambra and the other in San Fernando. And basically what they do is they keep an eye out for ice coming and then they let everybody know.
Speaker 4: And what happens do they all scatter? Well, it doesn't say, the story doesn't say what actually happens.
Speaker 3: Once people have been apprised, Hey here comes ice.
Speaker 5: Well they don't answer doors, they don't you know, there's a lot of things they suppose they could.
Speaker 3: Do, and people have been passed out. We talked about this the information cards.
Speaker 4: So those who are about to be picked up or are thinking they're going to be picked up, know their rights because it's for someone who is undocumented. Nothing is scarier than the authorities coming down.
Speaker 2: Oh, I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine this. They come from countries that are so corrupt. Not only you have the criminal element, you've got the banks, but the police are corrupt, and they're part and parcel of killing you, extorting you. I mean, it's just really brutal stuff, all right.
Speaker 6: All right, So, of course we know that eggs are very expensive right now, primarily because of bird flu, and it's only getting worse apparently, and it's so bad that the Border Patrol is seeing an increase in the amount of eggs being smuggled across the United States border from Mexico. So I guess Americans are trying to get their hands on those delay Mexican eggs in order to save a few bucks, but you're really not supposed to be bringing that type of product across either. So since they don't have as many illegal immigrants to stop, they are finding something else to crack down on.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, very good. Here's a question I have. This is not and this is Neil's wheelhouse. We're not talking about a dozen or five dozen eggs. We are talking about.
Speaker 3: Eighteen wheeler size egg cartons.
Speaker 4: I mean, Honda, there was what a hundred thousand pounds or one hundred thousand egg heist a couple of weeks ago. Heist.
Speaker 5: You know, it used to be when you walk down on Alvarado Street here in La you'd hear.
Speaker 2: Mota, Mota, how are you here, wes ls I usus. It's a different time, Bill, It's a different time.
Speaker 3: And we talked a little bit about it.
Speaker 4: When is when our egg is going to come back down to a reasonable.
Speaker 5: I don't think we're gonna see it anytime real soon. I think there's a lot of things that still need to happen. And as we talked about last week, you're talking about one hen egg laying hen per person in the United States to be at stable normal, And we were probably less than half that now, Okay, so we got a ways to go, all right. Israel's military deployment tanks deployed tanks Sunday into the occupied West Bank. That's the first time in more than two decades that you've had tanks roll through the West Bank. And this is all part of Operation Iron Wall military campaign focused on the northern West Bank, which launched last month, so just two days after the Gaza ceasefire began. Of course, you've got you know, Ghausians saying that this is an active aggression as well.
Speaker 3: As well is an active aggression.
Speaker 4: Israel's moving the other On the other hand, Israel is not taking any of this anymore. For example, the reason the war may come into being again, one of the reasons Israel is saying there's violations of course that Hamas has done, and Hamas is accusing Israel. But also they said, you stop what you're doing and releasing those prisoners, putting them up on stage, surrounding them by Hamas fighters. In one case, everybody waves and they're happy. In one of the cases, she actually kissed the fighter next to her. One of the hasages being released, kissed them on the forehead. I mean just really crazy stuff. They're making it a huge propaganda campaign that they're doing and Israel and says you stop that, You're not going to do that anymore.
Speaker 3: Now the question do they continue to do that? And we don't know.
Speaker 4: Also the hostages, those bodies that are released, every one of those bodies were killed by Israeli bombs in air attacks. Everyone, Israel says everyone of those bodies, the autopsy, the forensics have shown they were murdered. Have not seen evidence from either side. The Israeli authorities are not releasing those autopsy results, which immediately say, come on, guys, when you're making the accusation, if you have the evidence, you would think it would be provided.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily pictures.
Speaker 4: I get it of children of the baby, for example, a nine month old being killed. But if there's evidence there, you would think it would be released. By the way, I don't know. I'm just speculating here. Certainly, I'm not a coroner, although I do play one on radio.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, look, if you're a government employee who just lost your job, there might be a new opportunity coming.
Speaker 2: At Apple at some point.
Speaker 6: Also related to decisions, possibly by President Trump, his tariffs on Chinese imports, and certainly those threats of more tariffs have motivated Apple, as in Apple Computers to invest half e well no, five hundred billion dollars in facilities here in the US, and the company says it will create twenty thousand jobs. So Bill, is that Trump's economic policy working well?
Speaker 3: Certainly in this case it is now.
Speaker 4: The argument was long term they were going to do this anyway, because even Biden had programs to bring jobs back, not to this extent, of course. And this story out of CNN says that while this is happening, foreign production, that is, investment in countries.
Speaker 3: Like Cambodia Vietnam are.
Speaker 4: Increasing dramatically because the price of labor is so much cheaper.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, Pope Francis, this is a rough story because it keeps going back and forth.
Speaker 2: His condition is not great.
Speaker 5: According to the Vatican, blood tests showing mild signs of kidney failure. I'm assuming that's what creatnin or whatever. I should know this, considering my kidneys suck. They say it's currently under control. But he's eighty eight years old and he battle he's battling pneumonia in both his lungs.
Speaker 2: I thought he only had one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he has pneumonia and the lung that he no longer has. I don't know where that Where is that lung by the way that you can cat that has pneumonia?
Speaker 2: What do you mean where is it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Because it's the lung he doesn't have.
Speaker 4: He has pneumonia.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's just he has too long.
Speaker 4: He actually has one lobe that is gone, much like one of your lobes that is simply not there.
Speaker 2: Okay, he named it, Lisa, He's a lobe. Can I get a what?
Speaker 4: What? No?
Speaker 2: One? Okay, all right, I get the reference. I get the reference. Okay.
Speaker 5: So he's been hospitalized for over a week, not shown further respiratory crisis since yesterday evening, and I hope him quick recovery.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I shared with you on Friday.
Speaker 4: I was out to dinner with a bunch of friends and there was a fire that broke off in the distance, and it was black smoke that was billowing from the fire, and I turned to them, I went, no new pope, which was appreciated for those that appreciate the enclave and how they elect popes and every day they count the votes the conclave. Yeah, conclave.
Speaker 2: He saidclave.
Speaker 4: Oh, then it's an enclave also of the conclave and the conclave together. I think it's a verb and and aun and it's an the Sistine Champel it and there they go.
Speaker 5: You know, the only thing I think about when I think about the Sistine Chapel is Silencio.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: There's some great stories about popees that.
Speaker 4: Very well now little known. You know, there's a woman pope that was elected. You know that there was a woman pope at one time. The it was in the fourteenth centuries, fifteenth centuries, and they didn't know it.
Speaker 3: They didn't know it, which is why.
Speaker 4: And here's another factoid, which is why when a new pope is elected, they actually checked to see if he has balls or not.
Speaker 3: That is true, by the way.
Speaker 4: You know, look it up under balls conclave on the work computer to google pope's balls. I'm going to look at this, right, you'll find out what you do why, well, you do.
Speaker 3: Will vote more votes.
Speaker 4: I'm going to do this.
Speaker 3: Pope's balls.
Speaker 2: They have to check the goods.
Speaker 4: I just want. Yeah, they do pope's balls.
Speaker 2: Wow. Can you not say that over and over again?
Speaker 6: Scking, I think there was a pope balls in the sixteenth century.
Speaker 2: Up balls the second.
Speaker 3: That's very fun.
Speaker 4: Come on, upon election, let's check this out. Uh yeah, legends, but we're the metaful posts examin on you.
Speaker 3: Is that's true, Pope Joan?
Speaker 4: Uh the use of a marble chair with a large toilet like, yeah, yeah, there it is. Does does the pope the testicles before he takes office?
Speaker 3: Yes, Pope Joan?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, none of them knew.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, and there it is pontificus testiculum one dex or are you decks?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's there?
Speaker 4: Is that a weird one?
Speaker 2: Well, you want a weird one? Look up?
Speaker 5: Look up the origins to testify? No, what's that?
Speaker 2: That's I've a he googled one terrible thing.
Speaker 4: Here do you swear to tell the truth? Well, and then you grab your guy, you grab your yards.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, yes, that's what you used to do when you testified in Roman. I think the Romans did that. And then yeah, so when you testify your teste phi Yeah, oh boy, not bad. We're talking about balls so much we might as well be the Gary and Shannon show.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's talk about baseballs.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 2: Are for kids? So we used to be a proper.
Speaker 6: Country but now the Yankees are dropping their ban on beards forty nine years after owner George Steinbrenner said no facial hair on the pin stripes. So what does that say about America's decadence and declining standards?
Speaker 2: Still, Oh, beard's like his face? I thought it was like a gay thing.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, no style.
Speaker 4: On the field.
Speaker 3: Who are not really ballplayers?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: I actually I think we we we have one more and we're gonna do it right on time.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So, if you're in another country and you're taking an Uber, there's a feature called preferred currency pricing. It allows you to see the cost in your home country's money, and some are saying be careful about this because there's a little bit of a catch. There will be a fixed one point five conversion conversion fee applied automatically if you use that service. What you want to do is, if you're using a credit card, is check if your credit card charges you, because they will make the conversion as well. Sometimes they don't charge at all. Sometimes they have a three percent fee in which in which be cheaper to use the Uber. But if you have a way to convert it, you can save yourself that one point five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on a thirty five dollars fare. Its fifty cents all look at you money bags. Yeah, well yeah, the old fifty cents going up. Now Here is a little piece of advice when you travel and you buy something overseas, and they always give you a choice whenever you're buying something in retail or a hotel, that is, do you want to pay in dollars, you want to pay in local currency?
Speaker 3: You always go for dollars.
Speaker 4: Because with the currency there's another charge for a currency transaction when it goes from currency to foreign currency to dollars.
Speaker 3: And they and they give you the choice. Okay, we are done. KF I am sixty.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six.
Speaker 4: Am to nine am, and anytime on demand
Speaker 3: On the iHeartRadio app.