Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 3: We let chintako one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots. All right, good morning everybody. Let's just jump right into the deep end of the pool here, shall we. Wow, we're going straight in. Huh yeah. Uh. Jean Claude von Dam.
Speaker 1: Last time I remember from him, he was doing a split from semi to semi something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, he uh has some heat potential heat coming down on him. He's being accused by Romanian authorities of having sex with five women they claim he knew were part of a sex trafficking ring. These five women that he had sex with were provided to him as a gift in con France at an event there was it the music festival. No, it's a film film fest. No, it was a different event that von Dam had been organizing. Uh oh, I know what I know. That event is called von dom khen it could be. I'm not sure. So apparently you know he's the player there and uh five points it does not was it all at once? Is what I'm wondering. Probably doesn't say, doesn't say he has not commented on this isn't that how you'd want it? Because I mean, otherwise it's one after the next. Well, how long are you there for? You might want to, you might.
Speaker 1: Have some No, I mean I'm still gonna say, well a, I'm not gonna be with these sex ring But I'm saying if five ladies walk up at a bar and say, hey, we're on vacation and we just have this urge to to get naked and screwed with some weird looking dude, well then I'm gonna say I'm gonna figure it's the whole night that we're hanging out, you know, where I wake up and two of them are still going at it, and I go all right, and then I joined back in.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm making a night of it.
Speaker 3: So these five women work at a modeling agency in Romania that were the modeling agency was utilized to provide von dam and who knows who else whatever in France. So where does the sex trafficking man? This is where it's unclear. I'm not trying to belittle this. Do not mishear me. This term sex trafficking is thrown around all the time. Now you hear it a lot but yeah, you hear it a lot. Where when is it sex trafficking versus prostitution versus a combination of the two?
Speaker 1: Yeah versus Hey, I'm just an only fans girl. That goes a little further, and only fans model it goes a little further.
Speaker 3: To me. The understanding to be trafficked is against your will, yeah, or underage or right right, And it doesn't necessarily have to be sex either. It can just be being forced to move somewhere or moved across international lines or whatever. So there's different types of this and then the sex trafficking part, but he has not commented on this. The government of France would be the ones who would have to step in here. They haven't done anything yet as far as criminal complaint goes. This is just starting to simmer right now. I don't want to pay tariffs. I'm not sure if that those are affected with that industry perhaps, though.
Speaker 1: I do still have the visual of being five women in this rich Carlton hotel, obviously penthouse size like it was for.
Speaker 3: What was the movie?
Speaker 2: God, it's one of my favorite ones.
Speaker 1: It's bachelor part now you know what I'm talking about. The Bacheler party movie where they they lose The Bachelor or the ut your groom.
Speaker 3: Up on the roof.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I don't know why I just blanked it anytime. It's honest. The Hangover, Thank you? Two two five, two six, The Hangover?
Speaker 3: All right, you have that visual going. Here's another one I'm gonna paint for you. Rumor willis okay, one of three daughters that Bruce Willis and Demi Moore have together, got to be in their early thirties now. Rumor is thirty six. Her sisters Scouts is thirty three, and Ta Lula is thirty one.
Speaker 1: I remember those names because they that was weird names before weird names came in.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm getting at, Yes, I do. Rumor. Her name is spelled are U M E R too. She has said, and again, I don't know why you would provide this information now, and at this age, that she still takes baths with her sisters and also sleeps in bed with mom Demi. That's just a rumor. This is good, It's that's weird. It's a statement from rumor.
Speaker 1: At first that was hot, you know, like the three sisters in their thirties bathing together.
Speaker 2: You grew up in that Hollywood money. But then it then it just went to weird.
Speaker 3: That's Hollywood weird, right, Yes, uh, she says, I don't think it's weird. To answer your question, though, that's just the kind of house that we grew up in.
Speaker 4: The sleeping in the bed with mom. I can see how some I'm like, you know, she's thirty six, dude, That's where I was going. I could see how somebody, you know, they come home from college and they go, Mom, it's going to see you and then fell asleep. But but yeah, thirty six is.
Speaker 2: A little.
Speaker 3: Though. I used to think Demi's appearance was bulletproof that she just really didn't age. But land Man starting to really, Yeah, you don't watch in it. You don't watch land Man, Dude.
Speaker 1: I haven't given into the paramount plus five bucks on my my bill every month or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's uh, I mean still, don't get me wrong. I just everybody. It catches up with everybody. This is my point. So season two of that is shooting right now. There's gonna be a season two.
Speaker 2: Let me see, she's.
Speaker 3: Going to be more prominent in it.
Speaker 1: By the way, Demmy, Demmy, Demmy in Land man, I'm looking up her pick.
Speaker 3: It's not horrific or anything.
Speaker 2: I get it, you said a few times. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I'd give you'd give her a Demi glaze from when she was, you know, a stripper, and she.
Speaker 1: Plays Cammy Miller right, oh yeah, she looks. Oh god, I see one of the rough ones. Please note, we do realize that neither of us are God's gift. So why does she have goggles on? Now she's by the pool?
Speaker 2: Look at her there, all dressed up? Oh god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, No, it's he didn't slide by me. It's stuck. You bite certain baits, It's stuck. Don't worry much as this headline of the week contender will stick. I think so much.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me grab the phone for recording purposes. On three one two three, mysterious poop chucker might be targeting Colorado woman for not picking up dog's waist.
Speaker 3: We got a mysterious poop chucker in Colorado? Is he or she the poop chucker? The poopchucker is a heat they believe.
Speaker 2: Is he throwing human excrement or dog excrement.
Speaker 3: He is believed to be targeting this woman who might just might not always pick up after her pooch right in the head off. Yes, and what is he throwing human crap or dog crap? It's it's bags of dog poop okay, into her driveway and yard. And here here's the mysterious part. She believes she knows who it is. She believes she has video footage on her doorbell camera, which she showed to the local television station, who then went and confronted the man and quickly realized that the video and the man were two different people. Thus the mysteriousness. That news group bit right down on that one.
Speaker 1: We've got we've got the breaking story here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go knock on the door.
Speaker 3: We'd send the problem solvers out confront the poopchucker.
Speaker 1: And then this guy says, yeah, I'm suing you for defamations.
Speaker 2: No, not defecation, defamation.
Speaker 3: I didn't even own a dog, yeah, poop chucker.
Speaker 1: Lilintendako on demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You're back.