Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday. Yeah, we made it. We didn't think you were Graham, but we didn't do it. We made it to Friday. We're the JV Show. I'm Selena Graham, I'm Cheaty, have your crazy cash and Jess a second first, the very first thing we do every single morning, the first talkback of the day. Good morning, JV Show. It's Savannah. It is twelve am, Friday morning, and I just wanted to say nine who that one felt good? Happy Friday?
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 2: I assume you're going to tell us about this grip. I didn't watch any of the game. What didn't even look anything up?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah, it was a busy day, so much good stuff from last night.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be telling us about it.
Speaker 1: I will be. We'll be talking about it all morning, of course, let's go.
Speaker 2: That'll be coming up obviously and trending Isaac.
Speaker 1: The entire show. We're going nine or four hours.
Speaker 2: Are you doing the second talk back at the day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why do? It's good morning guys. This is eve On Graham's ex girlfriend or boyfriend. I'm calling from London.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say hello, and you are number one here.
Speaker 1: In England, yep, or maybe not good morning.
Speaker 3: Well you can take that maybe not part out of the podcast because I just checked and we are JV show number one.
Speaker 1: In London's big News.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that was Eve, my ex girlfriend slash boyfriend, and we had a lot of great times together in time.
Speaker 1: The breakup was a little.
Speaker 3: Messy, and so I'm you know, I'm a little bit in my in my feelings. Hearing that voice on the talk pack brings up an emotional time just and who broke up with who?
Speaker 1: Eve broke up with me?
Speaker 3: So I didn't have enough career ambition and goals and everything, laying around playing Xbox all day in my underwear and you know what, look at me now, you're.
Speaker 2: Still salty about this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I am. Anyways, all right, let's move on. That was weird.
Speaker 2: Something we do every Friday. It's one of my favorite things we do here on the JV Show. Cheaty's tweets our buddy Cheety. She tweets a lot, So Friday mornings, Graham does a dramatic reading.
Speaker 1: Today is today? O MG, got a flat tire and I'm just over it.
Speaker 2: I saw you post about that another.
Speaker 1: Flat tire I don't like fourteen this year.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I always get flat.
Speaker 4: As soon as I literally like got out of our office here, I drove and then my tire light went on. Then I parked and saw my flat tire, and I was like, great, great, great, it's a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh she used to happened to me a lot in this area. They're always doing like construction and stuff.
Speaker 1: But how come I didn't get any of those flat tires?
Speaker 2: Do you have really good luck? That's why?
Speaker 1: Well do you think? I mean, I don't. I don't know. I don't want this to sound the wrong way, But do you.
Speaker 2: Think from all the curbs she hits? No? Do you think there was a nail in there?
Speaker 1: There wasn't, Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think all the flat tires have something to do with driving ability?
Speaker 2: No, not all of them.
Speaker 3: I'm just throwing that out there because I don't know, like I could have been related.
Speaker 4: I mean, I I think so I haven't hit any curves in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: But see, yeah, they're hitting the curves and then they're just driving straight into the pothole.
Speaker 1: On on eight eighty. You know, like you could kind of softly go around it?
Speaker 3: And then do you when you see a pile of nails and screws on the road, do you just drive straight for it or do you not like go around it. I'm always just wondering because, like, you know, Cheeti's out about an eight.
Speaker 1: Flat tire rate to my one. You know, we're about eight to one ratio.
Speaker 2: What if you have an enemy I probably do, and they're popping your tires I.
Speaker 5: Think so, and then they're just putting another there just to make it seem like you or they're the ones putting the nail in there.
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: You know what it could have been?
Speaker 3: Because I wrote free Diddy on the side of the Cheeti's car the other day.
Speaker 1: What if somebody was mad about what if?
Speaker 2: Oh no, have you checked your car?
Speaker 1: No, dude, that could have been my fault.
Speaker 3: I think it was yesterday I wrote free Diddy on the side of cheese car and then her tires got slashed.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you did have put the nail in there too, dude?
Speaker 1: Cheaty? I'm sorry. I didn't know that that. I didn't think of that.
Speaker 3: I thought most people would just drive by and get a chuckle. But somebody slash your tires.
Speaker 5: Wow, Gram, you're building up some points right here because we yeah.
Speaker 1: Well the trice is back on now.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No no, because I wrote riding the glazy Gobbler for.
Speaker 2: Like days and days the t No, it's not if you' you can't be the one to put it back on. I'm putting it back on standard.
Speaker 3: Nobody writes anything on Selena's car because I don't write anybody else's car.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: You've been complicit in a lot of by laughing.
Speaker 2: I have never written anything on anyone's car.
Speaker 3: Standing there laughing. If you see something, say something, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying it now. It's hilarious. I am saying something.
Speaker 3: Finally watched the Notebook and O m G. I'm gonna throw a follow up tweet here.
Speaker 1: I will never settle.
Speaker 4: She did did you cry? I did cry a couple of times in there. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: It was so cutetive. You barely watched it. I never watched it. I've never watched the Notebook.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have either.
Speaker 2: What I'm surprised you haven't watched.
Speaker 1: It because I know it's a sappy piece of garbage. What do I need? What do I need to see that for?
Speaker 5: It's just like a movie you just have to see in your lifetime. Whether you like it or not, you have to see it.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of it on TV. I've never watched the whole thing. It's just not for me.
Speaker 1: It is not my you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If I want to dedicate two hours to something, it's not the notebook, no offense like.
Speaker 1: Ladies, ladies, Ladies love it me.
Speaker 2: I just haven't gone around to it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so GD, But has it shaped your dating life going for the way that you're going to view every.
Speaker 1: Prospective mate from here on out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you will, because like the amount of love they had for each other.
Speaker 1: Was just like a is she spoiling itoiler? Don't spoil it.
Speaker 2: She it's been out for a long time.
Speaker 3: Okay, But what are your other big takeaways? What are you going to apply to your relationships?
Speaker 4: Somebody it's like to death dos part for health, sickness and health, And they were every step of the way through everything. And I was like, wow, like I feel like this generation doesn't really you.
Speaker 2: Know, do that anymore?
Speaker 1: Too busy scrolling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with all the hot Cheetos and stuff that you eat like you need somebody who's gonna really well, you know that's.
Speaker 1: A good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. Are they gonna be able to sit through all that thing?
Speaker 2: Please? So I can't settle good for.
Speaker 1: You, JD all Right, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Lain week, it's almost over, but not without the famous air show in San Francisco. So today, tomorrow and Sunday kicks off at twelve forty five. The Blue Angels, who you probably heard practicing yesterday loud Ay, they're going to take this guy at three pm each of those days.
Speaker 3: Well, well, well look who it is. In first place in the NFC West. Last night, the Niners went to Seattle and.
Speaker 1: Stood on business.
Speaker 3: Actually they almost found a way to blow a big lead like they have all season, but they ended up beating the Seahawks thirty six to twenty four. They're now three and three on the year, and they've got a date with Taylor Swift and the Chiefs next Sunday at leave Out Stadium.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: If you do work, sweater today.
Speaker 5: Make sure you have a shortenedneath so that you can take it off because it will might get.
Speaker 2: A little warmer in the afternoon.
Speaker 5: But temperatures are cooling off a bit more today, so we'll see highs in the mid.
Speaker 2: To upper sevent days. Leo's your day is going to be a nine.
Speaker 4: And sure you devote more time to the relationship. Consider spending additional time if at the office and your financial status is also good.
Speaker 2: To pay attention to your health. Pay attention to your health.
Speaker 3: Great that came out, stay at the office. Pay more attention to my relationship. Also, my health is about to suffer. But my day is a nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll take it whatever. It all sounds great for us. I love that for us.
Speaker 2: Really quick, Cheetie. Yeah, do you want to tell everyone about moose knuckle coats?
Speaker 1: What now?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're on the radio.
Speaker 1: Sorry, buff is sweet.
Speaker 4: Where this mom was like worried that her her daughter said that somebody robbed for a moose knuckle.
Speaker 2: Somebody robbed her for her moose sknuck for a moose knuckle and she had to google what it was and it was a coat. It's a brand.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not you wear them on your upper body.
Speaker 3: Yes, then they've got it wrong, They've got it all backwards.
Speaker 2: No, and they're like they're pretty expensive. Yeah, you can get this one from Sacks. It's like thirteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: But is the brand? Was it started as a joke?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know. I doubt it because.
Speaker 3: You know what, everyone knows what that yeah means, So why would they name that their brand that?
Speaker 1: I don't know? These jackets don't look anything like a moose knuckle.
Speaker 2: Hey, you can name your business whatever you want.
Speaker 1: That's the beauty of American. But it's kind of like false advertising.
Speaker 3: Canadian engineered outerwear according to moose Knuckles Canada dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you have Canada?
Speaker 1: I man, yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have you guys?
Speaker 3: The future of medicine is here? Introducing robot finger?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: A group of scientists and engineers have developed a robot finger that they say has a very sophisticated sense of touch, much like a human's. This is something robots and robot robotic cans and stuff have not been able to master before.
Speaker 1: No, we don't.
Speaker 3: And in the medical field, this finger could perform all sorts of things that used to require a human touch, things like taking your pulse, checking for breast cancer, lumps, and countless other types of exams. Would you, guys on your next doctor's visit, prefer to get fingered by a robot or your actual human doctor?
Speaker 2: You see that if it's a robot, is somebody is it? Is there still like a human there like doing it?
Speaker 1: No, let's just say it's fully autonomous.
Speaker 2: I don't know, that's weird. So you.
Speaker 1: Hop in the stirrups and here comes robot finger.
Speaker 2: I guess I'd rather have like like robot howbot.
Speaker 3: It looks like a robotic hand, but the finger what they've never been able to do before, really is that really sophisticated sense of touch like a human hand. You know, if something is soft, a feather like, or rough firm, how much pressure it would take to break something. Those are things that robotic hans generally aren't able to detect in sense. And now this new robot finger has those things, and so it can know to be really gentle or an area could be really tender, don't push too hard right there, because it senses a little bit of extra firmness. It it just has that human like touch. So let's just say you're you're at your I'm lady doctor time and it's time for the exam. Would you rather have a robot doing it or an actual human doctor who's judging that you haven't shaved in a while.
Speaker 2: They don't judge by the way, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: They say that, but inside their head they're judging.
Speaker 2: Jess, I want to say robot.
Speaker 5: But also that would be like the most awkward experience of my life. Even though a doctor isn't in the room and a human person isn't in the room. I just feel like it's almost more awkward less awkward.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't decide, like do I want a robot in they're telling me to turn my head and.
Speaker 2: Calls like that's weird, you know what I mean. I don't know at least like the doctor, what do you want a doctor who is a JV show listener.
Speaker 1: I'll take the robot the robot robot in that case.
Speaker 5: Robots are pretty are going to be very smart to where they're going to be able to keep all that information.
Speaker 7: What if there's a hidden camera in the robot?
Speaker 3: Probably and as robots as this thing is probably going to be powered by AI. It's judging your thickery thatche down there as well, Like it's like, oh jeez, get a wax. Yeah, like even the robot AI could be I think AI could be even judgier.
Speaker 2: Than a human exactly. And they won't have that filter, so they're gonna tell you how they do.
Speaker 1: And then when that thing gets hacked, Oh, it's gonna be painful.
Speaker 8: I don't think this is part of the example the robot finger there is that where that goes.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us before we get to this crazy robbery that happened in Daily City. The weirdest thing you guys. That's in a second. I need good vibes. I am going to the chiropractor today or what it has now been seven weeks since my stupid dental appointment that ruined my mouth, Like my jaw still is really messed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so shouldn't you go to a dentist's best sort of oral surgeon.
Speaker 1: I think you got what's the.
Speaker 2: Dentist They couldn't do anything and they're just like you just have to wait. It's been seven weeks, but somebody did message me on Instagram. They're like, Hey, I had the same thing, went to a chiropractor and after a few sessions or whatever, like they they fixed it. And so I am just gonna try it. I'm not gonna go all the way to surgery, like who would want that? So I'm just gonna try it. Do you have an idea of like what they'll do?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I'm gonna crack your neck, your back, you know what.
Speaker 2: I hope So not the other things, but back cracking. Yeah, but I don't know. So today I'm gonna go and see if they can. They can fix this good for me because it hurts to eat, it hurts to yawn, which I've done a lot of this morning. Yeah, it's brutal and I'm out of options.
Speaker 1: It'll create a whole new set of problems to chiropractors.
Speaker 2: Do it did happen to me though?
Speaker 5: I went there for my I went there for my foot ones, and then he would be like, Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Crack your back.
Speaker 7: My back would hurt for days after.
Speaker 5: Yes, But then I I every time I would go, I'd be too scared to say, like, can you please not crack my back like it's making it worse.
Speaker 2: So every time I would go ahead and be so scared because I knew my bag was gonna.
Speaker 1: Hurt you, laugh for you, and they're gonna say something.
Speaker 5: I know, but it took me at least like four times of going to him to finally be.
Speaker 2: Like, can you just not crack my back like?
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people have the opposite experience that I have. Somebody's there chiropractor. So I'm not trying to besmirch the industry here, but a lot of people get great relief when they go to the chiropractor. They'll get a realigned and justin stuff and feel great short term, but then longer term it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I was just the one and only time I had to go to a Cairo after I got into an accident. They messed my back up, just from I do not wish on it anyways. They're not gonna be touch my back. They're gonna be touch my face, which is probably worse, but we'll see. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So we're just learning about this bizarre robbery that took place last week in Daily City. There was a guy that was in a residential neighborhood walking, so two suspects in a dark colored sedan pulled up asked him how much she paid in rent. I don't know why that was a valid question. I don't know if he told them, But then they demanded that he hand over his wallet. The victim eventually handed his wallet over. They took a hundred dollars out. The victims like, can I get my wallet back? And then they proceeded to take more money out, two hundred and sixty dollars, storming that much cash.
Speaker 1: From his wallet.
Speaker 3: How much cash do you guys carrying your wallet? I got a hundred bucks you gotta have. You gotta have some cash just in case, you never know. They so eventually gets his wallet back empty.
Speaker 1: But before they were going to let this guy go.
Speaker 3: This was the two suspects was a male and a female, and the female suspect said, you got to kiss me on the cheek before before you.
Speaker 1: Leave, and the victim was like, no, not going to do that.
Speaker 3: And then the guy that was with him said no, you got to kiss he around the cheek, and again he refused, and eventually forced him to kiss the woman. One of the robbers on the cheek before they would, before they would let him go, and then they said goodbye to him.
Speaker 2: Wait, Graham, what would you do? You're you're a married man, you wife, You can't be kiss on the cheek or anywhere else. But what if they're forcing you? Yes, are you doing it?
Speaker 3: I mean the one thing I didn't the detail in here that I don't know or not, like were they brandishing a weapon? Like were they showing him a gun? What was the what was like the threat here? Otherwise? Can't you just say no, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But if somebody's got a gun to you and they want you to kiss, they want you to kiss him.
Speaker 2: You would cheat on your wife.
Speaker 1: That's not cheating.
Speaker 2: If someone has else is cheating.
Speaker 1: What if it's on the cheek.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't even let your man kiss off on the cheek. No, that's cheating.
Speaker 1: Be serious?
Speaker 7: Vers isn't any part of another woman's body is cheating?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can't kiss kiss somebody on the cheek.
Speaker 2: Hello, unless it's like your grandma or someone Yeah, family members, Okay, but if it's.
Speaker 3: Like what if they're French they're not what they do, but drop a kiss on either side. You can't do that. That's how they say hello there.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, my man's not French.
Speaker 3: But what if he's engaging talking to somebody, a friend from fans he doesn't interesting kiss on the cheek is kiss on the cheek?
Speaker 1: Is cheating you? Before?
Speaker 2: You'd be okay if somebody was kissing your wife on the cheek, that's not French.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't that one like doesn't really move if it was like in a weird, creepy promoted way. Yeah, this is well, this way, this is just all sorts of bizarre. I thought we were talking about just greeting somebody Hello. I've kissed plenty of people on the cheek before. I don't think it's that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's cheating in a greeting way. Yeah, that's what I was asking about. Are we all listening to the.
Speaker 2: Same showing like you guys like just hanging out with somebody and then you go in and give him a kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that's of course that's weird I'm talking about. I was talking about saying, hello, you meet someone from France, and what do you think I was talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm confused listening to the same show that.
Speaker 2: You were people kissing your wife? Yeah no.
Speaker 1: If greeting hello, sure, go for it.
Speaker 2: Not greeting, not greeting, No, you're okay, listen to the same show. Yeah we are now we are.
Speaker 1: Good God The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 9: Hi, JV Show, longtime listener, first time talkbacker. I just wanted to let you know that yesterday was my birthday and I redeemed my vulture. This is Buckle from Mitchalk on Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okays, A few things selling packed there. First of all, happy birthday. Secondly, thank you for leaving us your very first to talk pack. Appreciate that that's the best way to interact with the JV Show on that talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. Third thing, congrats on redeeming your voucher. If you don't know what that means, we've talked about on the show before, but all guys, we look forward to our birthdays for one reason. You get the specific voucher on that day to redeem with your significant other for one certain adult activity, and it's only good for that twenty four hour period. If you don't use that voucher at that time it will expire, then you lose it. Last thing, the fourth thing unpack from that talkback. I just checked JV show number one in Mitchill Convex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: Honest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: And trendying is sponsored by Mancini's Visit Mansie sleep World for their annual clearance sale or visit sleeperl dot com.
Speaker 2: So, Travis Kelcey's ex girlfriend says she is still getting hate from Swifties every single day. That that that's not right. Kayla Nicole, her name first got brought up when Taylor got with Travis kelce for no reason. I mean, it's not like there was any overlap. People just started talking about her and how he upgraded to Taylor Swift or something according to some downgraded. I don't know. But she was on Angel Reese's podcast You by the Way, Love Angel Reese podcast kind of a snooze fast.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 12: That's true.
Speaker 2: But here is Kaylen Nicole again, this is Travis Kelsey's ex talking about the hate in the backlash she gets from swifties, I would be.
Speaker 12: Lying if I said that that level of hate and just like online chaos doesn't impact me.
Speaker 9: It does.
Speaker 12: You could go to my most recent post and it will be people debating each other why I am worthless and I'll never be a talented person and I have no career and I'm just And it's unfortunate because I've never done anything to warrant that kind of backlash.
Speaker 2: But she's like, I didn't even do anything, like we were we were broken up away before he got with Taylor. Like, why am I even a part of the conversation.
Speaker 1: It's so bizarred.
Speaker 3: Who takes time out of their day try to roll somebody's ex that, Like it was a very uneventful breakup right from what I Yeah, it wasn't in like major issues. They didn't even really date that long, right am I remembering this correctly?
Speaker 2: They did it long, but it was it.
Speaker 1: They did date for a long time.
Speaker 2: But look throughout this entire thing, she's like kept your composure. She's been very like poised. She does work in sports, so there was like you know, she has like talk about him sometimes, but except for that awkwardness. Like she does, she stays in her own lane.
Speaker 5: So it looks like they dated on and off for five years, okay, from twenty seventeen to twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't like a messy, crazy like breakup at all.
Speaker 1: Right, and then we're seek this person out.
Speaker 3: Let's send her death threat, say something negative to that, because to what end?
Speaker 2: How about this? Marsh John Lynch might be running for mayor of Oakland, So he does this podcast podcast, does a podcast with Governor Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, politickets, politiket yes.
Speaker 2: And on this recent episode it was actually Gavin Newsom who brought up how he saw Marshawn's name on a list of potential future candidates for mayor of Oakland, and he responded by saying that somebody close to him said it might be a possibility that he could be the next mayor. He was encouraged to run for mayor when he was at a college game day here at UC Berkeley. And then he didn't want to like talk too much about it. He was like, okay, everyone, let's not talk about this in public anymore. I think he's going to actually run.
Speaker 3: I mean nothing again, nothing surprised me anymore. And Marshaun Lynch is incredibly popular in the community of Oakland and incredibly connected to the community at Odiery. Even when he was playing in Seattle and other places, he stayed very connected to the community and has.
Speaker 1: Done always gets back.
Speaker 3: I've done a lot of yeah, done a lot of great things in the community, whether or not. And I think even on that podcast he admitted, like, you know, and I think even news brought it up, like you know, it'd help if you had some experience, you know, And he acknowledges that he's got no experience in politics. But I mean, I guess we've seen that that doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: And I would love to see it. But it's going to be a tough job. Yeah, and if you're signing up for that, you better be ready for what comes with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's it. It's no like it's not a like symbolic role.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, But I don't know what that Marshall ng is the mayor.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need.
Speaker 3: Somebody like that to help unite people together and then to get stuff done.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I am here for it.
Speaker 1: It can work.
Speaker 2: Why not, Graham, what do you have in trending.
Speaker 3: All right, yesterday Elon Musk unveiled some pretty interesting new Tesla tech. This was all at an event at a Hollywood studio. He rolled up in Tesla's new cyber cab. WHOA, what's that? The cybercab is a fully autonomous vehicle. It's going to have no steering wheel, no pedals. It I thought it looked actually pretty good if you look at a picture of the cybercab. They're calling it, you know, the first robo taxi. I think the intent behind this is not to be a taxi or a cab. I think it's for people to use in their daily lives. He's talking about the future of fully autonomous driving, and he's basically saying, you know, fall asleep, wake up at your destination. You know that just take you where you want to go and you don't do any of the driving, and it doesn't have to be supervised.
Speaker 1: That's that's the next step.
Speaker 3: And fully autonomous driving is, you know, take out any supervision. And you know we're obviously seeing that with Waymo and stuff here in the city. And then will that be available to you know, a private person. You just have a car that drives you around, and you don't need to be there to take the wheel in an emergency because it doesn't have a wheel.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that? Because I want the option to be able to take over if I need to, if I feel like I need to. But not having that option kind of scares me.
Speaker 3: It does, and I think that's going to be that next leap that the American public has to get past.
Speaker 1: But it is the direction that we were that we're going. He says.
Speaker 3: The starting price on this, he expects the cybercabs cost under thirty thousand dollars. If I can have a car under thirty thousand and drove me to work about it every day and.
Speaker 1: I could sleep the entire way. Oh yeah, I'm in. I'm on board.
Speaker 3: He also unveiled some autonomous like robots things. They came out and danced around on stage, and he says, in the future, in the future of these things, we'll be able to mow your lawn, babysit your kids, and do any other task that you can still your wife, dream up, yeah, cheat on your wife, all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 2: That part. I don't like that. Okay, the cybercab looks kind of cool. Suggested showing me a picture putting it on our story Jab Morning show if you want to check it out, But no, kind of go up it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you if I could sleep on the way to work every day and not have to do anything, I would do that and a hardbeat and then take.
Speaker 1: A nap on the way home.
Speaker 2: Yes, the future is here, Stippory, but it's here.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four shows, this is Natalie from Sacramento.
Speaker 13: Happy Friday, Extra happy Friday for me.
Speaker 5: I have one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 9: Days sober from alcohol.
Speaker 11: This morning, there'll be five months on Monday.
Speaker 5: Really appreciate your guys and support, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Love me.
Speaker 1: Nice job, fifteen days and all.
Speaker 3: During that last song, Selena was talking about all the wine she drank last night and.
Speaker 1: I didn't too soon.
Speaker 2: We were play that back right after. But that is amazing. Not an easy thing to do.
Speaker 3: We're here trying to support Natalie from Sacramento on one hundred and fifty day on her sober journey, and Selena's over here cheersing.
Speaker 1: Her with a glass of wine.
Speaker 2: It's too early for that.
Speaker 3: She just cracked open a beer. What are you guys doing no I have Margarita last second too.
Speaker 2: It was a game, come on, but so happy for you on your journey. Amazing stuff there. All right, let's get to what the Bleep where you can win a JV show, Chuggy, Muggy, you just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. As always, if you want to play, and we really hope you do, lead your guests on the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio app. You guys are ready for today's clip.
Speaker 5: The other day when I was in the gym locker room, a lady had her out for everyone to see.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she cared.
Speaker 1: Oh dragging on.
Speaker 2: The ground too, flapping around.
Speaker 3: Maybe and go all the way down to the ground as you get older, Oh right, right right, Yes, it is a family show. Whatever guest you are about to make on the iHeartRadio app, make sure it is a PG guest, something family friendly. Leave us your name and your city along with your guests so we can shout you out when you win.
Speaker 1: The JV show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep? Someone is going to be get this JV show. Chug mug. I just know it's as always. If you ever want to play long and guess what the bleeped out word is? Leave your guess is on the talk back mic on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you missed today's clip, let's play it one more time.
Speaker 5: The other day when I was in the gym locker room, a lady had her out for everyone to see.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she cared. Guys, you see in a locker room, how long did you stare? Yeah? A couple seconds, A lot of hair?
Speaker 1: This legitimate question.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses GAMI show. This is Mary from San Jose and I think the bleeped out word is purse.
Speaker 5: Not what it is.
Speaker 1: Purse was the guest there, No, that's not it, but good guess.
Speaker 2: This is Naomi in South City. I'm thinking her credit card? Did she have her credit card just sitting there for everybody to see? That's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Checkbook check at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: My god, do you guys even know how to write a check?
Speaker 13: Jess?
Speaker 7: I don't know if I've ever I might have written one in my whole entire life.
Speaker 1: Are you being serious?
Speaker 2: I have never written one, but I do cash them. I definitely never have gotten like a check book, a check book.
Speaker 1: You've never written a check?
Speaker 2: No, maybe once. That's basically it. So if I so, if I gave you a blank check, you wouldn't even know what.
Speaker 1: To do with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I could figure it out, but I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you get out there, it.
Speaker 2: Has like you put you sign it.
Speaker 1: There's a little box where you write the amount. But I don't know. I think we should get a check, and.
Speaker 2: It's like a money order, the same thing.
Speaker 4: Well, money orders like filled out, so you write like the number and then you write the actual name of how much you're like, you write it out and then you sign it.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've written on one of those giant checks, you know, those giveaway checks, the ones that aren't real.
Speaker 3: New checks the other day because I wrote so many. Well, we're building the house right now. You what do You don't have a No, you can't, and not for the large amounts that you needed.
Speaker 1: You have to you have to write. You have to write a check. There is no other option.
Speaker 3: There won't take another option unless you want to give him a briefcase full of cash. And I don't know if you ladies would want to carry around a briefcase with that much cash in it, but otherwise there's no other way to.
Speaker 1: Pay again, have to write a check.
Speaker 2: Hey back to what the bleeps for getting sidetracked here.
Speaker 1: This is Sean from Amioch. My guess is Dentures. That's a great guest.
Speaker 3: Before we move on here and keep leaving your guesses because we have not gotten the correct answer yet, I want one. I want to make one little correction from yesterday. Yesterday we had a winner that we thought was David from Cooper Tino and his mom slid into my DMS and she was like, look, he was so excited he won the chuck my yesterday.
Speaker 1: But we said his name was David. That's what we thought. We heard. His name is Damien. Shout out to Damien because he was a little.
Speaker 3: Bum that we didn't get shout him out yesterday. So shout out to Damien who was yesterday out USh.
Speaker 2: And you could be today's winner. You listening right now, continue to get those guests in. Let's play today's clip one more time.
Speaker 5: The other day, when I was in the gym locker room, a lady had her out for everyone.
Speaker 2: To see, and I don't think she cared. All right, get those guesses in on the talkback mic.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to what the bleep? Where someone is going to be winning this JV show. Chug Mug has always just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. And you do that by leaving your guesses on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you missed today's clip. Here it is the other day when I was in the gym locker room.
Speaker 5: A lady had her out for everyone to see, and I don't think she cared.
Speaker 2: Just one roll to this. It is a family show. So yeah, as hard as it may be, keep your guesses clean. People, all right, to your guesses.
Speaker 14: Hey, JV Show, This is Sampson from San Mateo, and I think the bleeped out word is wig or leave.
Speaker 2: That's a good.
Speaker 1: Leave the wig out. Good morning j Show.
Speaker 15: This is Erica.
Speaker 1: From and we think pad like something to write, drop down some notes on. Is that what they're talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you write your workout?
Speaker 1: Who brings? Who brings a pad to the gym?
Speaker 2: A lot of people? Yeah you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting. If that's it seems like it rather cumbersome to work out with a pad.
Speaker 5: I know it's an essential Yeah, hi baby show it's rarely from here with I think the bleeped out word is stomach.
Speaker 1: Thank you letting my stomach hang out?
Speaker 2: Talk about your that's a good guess. You see that all the time.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 12: I think the big out word is underwear.
Speaker 6: But good morning.
Speaker 2: Oh it's just Fan Francisco underware. Okay, all right, here's serious clip.
Speaker 5: I'm believed the other day when I was in the gym locker room, a lady had her underwear out for everyone to see.
Speaker 2: And I don't think she cared.
Speaker 7: It was just on the bench, and I'm like, I'm hoping it is clean.
Speaker 2: But that's why I don't sit on those benches.
Speaker 1: Like a thong or granny panties.
Speaker 2: Please describe panty Yeah, comfort over saying hey, I respect to Yeah, just don't put it on the bench.
Speaker 1: Well where's it supposed to go. You're supposed to hang it on a little clothes line.
Speaker 7: Just have it in your bag if you're about to put it on, or if you just took it off, put it.
Speaker 2: Inside your bag.
Speaker 1: Do ladies walk around the gym locker room naked like.
Speaker 5: Men do they do, especially when they use the pole, they're just like dripping everywhere.
Speaker 3: At what age do you does it take before you walk around the gym locker room naked? Because you don't see young people doing it. It's only older people when like you hit sixty five and you're just like.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm just gonna work crown of your naked. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: What age is that?
Speaker 1: I think, like, no, it's younger than.
Speaker 2: That because this guy's I think sixty five and up. You're doing that because my mom's in that age rage and she ain't doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I hope it's not for everyone. But you notice like older men will do it all the time, and they just cruise around in there and they're talking to their buddies, you know, like that shooting you.
Speaker 1: Know with their friends. You're just like, what are you doing? Get a towel on at least something.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 8: Skip some shoutouts. Let's skip some shoutouts. First to Judith in San Francisco to what's you have? The very first quok answer this morning?
Speaker 1: So hey, you got yourself with shut boom? Nice way to start the weekend.
Speaker 3: A lot of other people had the correct answer this morning, so let's shout out some of them. Erica Connor and Kaya Kaya from will pet Us they had it, so to Katie and Heyward our buddy rodri yougo.
Speaker 1: And Tracy what's up Robery go? What's up? Uhla?
Speaker 3: Tracy had it so with than in San Carlos, Raphael and Hayward had it.
Speaker 1: So did Sarah and Santa Clara, what's up Sarah?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 2: Sun?
Speaker 3: And Yes Seddi, yes Sedia, excuse me? And Conquered had it as well as a few other people. If you had get cracked answer this morning and you didn't get it in quick enough, I don't know.
Speaker 1: My idea would be to try it on Monday. But like, do what you do, but just do it fast, faster, and be.
Speaker 2: Here earlier, maybe seven o five. You want to be here for the start of the game.
Speaker 1: That might help you.
Speaker 3: That'll help you out a little strategy from your friends at the JV Show.
Speaker 2: But Judith, congrats, check your email. We're going to reach out to you to get you that chug mug.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Jess's over here, stressing out about chug Will can you stop? Because it's up for me and I forgot about it so fast. That's going to be eight twenty this morning. All right, let's go to the phone. It's well today for nine? Hi? Who is this dayne Wade?
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 1: Friday?
Speaker 6: Happy Friday?
Speaker 1: Have Friday?
Speaker 2: Any fun plans for the week end? What you're doing?
Speaker 1: Cycling?
Speaker 2: Cycling?
Speaker 1: You wish you wear spandex?
Speaker 2: Yeah, big joy Grand would love to see that on you. That's why you ask if you can send pictures and slide and to DMS. That'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: Isn't that teeny tiny little bike seat? Doesn't that thing hurt? I can never ride a bike like that? Well, I mean you just you just get used to it.
Speaker 6: But you're gonna need it if you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do it like a long ride. Oh definitely, definitely. All right, Dwayne, Well, you are on to play the JV show yup, Nope game. Here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Just gotta get three correct and you win two tickets to see Megan Trainer. All right, you ready?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 12: I don't know?
Speaker 2: No, do it?
Speaker 3: Okay, confidence he's not ready, but we will do question number one.
Speaker 2: Which celestial body is closest to Earth? The North Star or the Sun? Oh? Say, Norm quitting the show.
Speaker 1: I'm quitting the show.
Speaker 2: Grand'mack gra Gram back? Graham, come back?
Speaker 1: Did he just say the north Star? Hey, closer to Earth than the Sun?
Speaker 2: The good news Dayne we weren't actually live on the air, so we're just going to restart the whole thing. We're actually going live now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just a warm up.
Speaker 2: We're going to retry that.
Speaker 1: Dwayne, a little more energy this time. Make sure you get this first question right.
Speaker 3: Because people are going to be pulling their hair out in the car if they hear you say that the north Star, which is really far away, is closer than the Sun, which actually warms up.
Speaker 1: Our entire planet every single day.
Speaker 3: So just okay, let's come out when we come out live, just make sure little more energy and then make sure you nail this first.
Speaker 9: Go.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Dwayne, Happy Friday. Any fun plans for the weekend? A?
Speaker 1: Oh man, you are spandex make sure O.
Speaker 2: G would love to see that if you can send some pictures to his DMS, that'd be that'd be great, would super uncomfortable. I'm gonna do that because my mom birth days on Monday, So I'm gonna send him a shout out.
Speaker 1: Okay, sliding in there, let me a picture. Good nice?
Speaker 2: Dwayne, you're on to play the JV show you Nope game, We're gonna ask you forever your questions. Get three correct and you wait two tickets to see Megan Trainer. You ready, I guess?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: All right? Number one, which celestial body is closest to Earth? The North Star or the Sun?
Speaker 1: The Sun? I was worried those astronomy questions. I know they trip up a listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can be tough because, like sometimes people will be like, yeah, the north Star, it's closer than the Sun, which is like the most important thing. Toby, all right, but not Dwayne, not Dwayne, you stop this morning.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 3: Minnesota is known as the land of ten thousand.
Speaker 9: What I.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna you gotta take a guess.
Speaker 10: Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Minnesota is the land of ten thousand what oh, I know what they're not for the wolves ten thousand wolves Lakes. Minnesota is the land of ten thousand lakes. But yes, the Minnesota Timberwolves do play in the NBA. Yep.
Speaker 2: The good news is we weren't actually on the air there dayne So so we're just gonna start over. We're gonna start the game over this time. We are going to be live, so a little more energy.
Speaker 6: You can, no, hold on, let me start on my radio.
Speaker 1: No, no, okay, so thanks. Qu Question three?
Speaker 2: Question number three? What NFL team has an almost all orange helmet with no team logo on it? Oh? I don't want you. Sorry, Just take a guess.
Speaker 1: This is going really well? All right, let's see all I know it's a nine, that's all.
Speaker 2: It is. Not the Niners, the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 1: The Cleveland Browns are orange, which is interesting. Yeah, given the name.
Speaker 3: All right, Question number four again, we're really dominating this more.
Speaker 1: Question number four. I can't believe it's not butter. Is the name of a brand of what type of product?
Speaker 6: Uh? No idea?
Speaker 3: Any guesses it's a food item. I can't believe it's not butter? No anything found out?
Speaker 14: Three?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 9: What one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Hey got one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He number one?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Surefore will take it.
Speaker 2: You did not win today's JB show you up? Nope, game we really enjoyed having you on though. We have an amazing he try tell you what though, don't hang up. We are going to put you on hold and cheet He's gonna talk to you from the next room. Okay, So just hang on all right, have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 1: Marjarine was the answer we're looking for there. I can't believe it's not Butter Brandon Margorin.
Speaker 2: We have some shoutouts.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of moms and my d ms. Moms and my DMS. I got one, says Hey Graham. Another satisfied mom back.
Speaker 1: In your DMS. Yeah you are. They always come back for more.
Speaker 3: Soakti please wish my baby girl, Adriana, happy fifth birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Little Adriana. You have the Swiss little girl. Brother, sister, daddy and mommy love you very much. Thank you. And that is from anton Antonia and tone how you say that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I said? All right, I heard I got any one? Since good morning, Gham. Can you guys give a shout out to our son Parker. He turned eleven yesterday. We love you Parker, Love Mom, Dad, Bubba, Finley and Sissy. We listened to the JV Show podcast every day after school in Little Rock, Arkansas. And that is from Cheryl or Charrell, Little Rock, Arkansas. Well, first of all, Parker, Happy birthday. I had to look it up. Jav show number one in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Speaker 1: That's huge. I appreciate you guys listening.
Speaker 3: Another DM and says, what's up, Graham'd be great if you could give our little one, Lucas a shout out for his birthday. Listening you guys every morning on the way to school in Morgan Hill. You guys are the best number one radio show in all of California. Happy birthday, Lucas from your mom, dad and your big bro and sis Ronan and Olivia. You're an amazing dude. Happy birthday. That's from mom and dads. Who's at and Stephan so Happy Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Lucas number one.
Speaker 3: Hey Graham, my name is Edwin, oh husbands and my dms and things. Big fan of show, my family. I listen to you guys every morning on the way to school. I was hoping you can give a special shout out to my beautiful wife Andrea Torres. It's our twelve year wedding anniversary on Saturday. I wanted to let her know that she's the best wife and mom that Lilliana and I could ever wish for. Thank you, guys, So happy anniversary nursery one more.
Speaker 1: It says, please, please please.
Speaker 3: A Sabrina voice, I wish Lucy a happy eighth birthday on Friday. It would make her so happy and redeem me forget it for forgetting last year.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is from our buddy Naomi. So happy.
Speaker 3: Well, since we will remember every year, Happy Birthday, Lucy eighth birthday.
Speaker 1: Nice fut?
Speaker 2: All right, all everyone's celebrating a birthday this weekend, have an amazing one.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Some talkbags in regards to the JAV Show, You have nope game. We just got done playing, Margarine.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I'm so sorry some of the these things, some of these things I just can't. I had to scream, guys, I can't some of these trivia questions.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, holy horrible trivia.
Speaker 14: Anyway, Happy Friday, Love you guys, Thank you horrible say Marjorie.
Speaker 1: Hey, take some guts to come on this show down the trivia game.
Speaker 3: So put some respect on my boy. Dwayne, You're right, also, Dwayne, dude, Seriously, those.
Speaker 15: Brow this is Christian from Hayward. I don't know if I could listen anymore hearing how doomed humanity is from the questions that are gotten wrong. I just don't know. It's destroying my faith in humanity nor stars pulls within this time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. Yeah, piece of my soul usually dies a.
Speaker 2: Little bit to walk out every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we play this show one of these days, I will quit.
Speaker 2: Your blood pressure is going up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, seriously, I got to learn how to just let these just this roll off. But I can't. I just think about it the rest of my day.
Speaker 2: Today's that is trending. Here we go the hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: And trending is sponsored by MENSI needs visit mensie Sleepworld for their clear and sale or visit sleep world dot com.
Speaker 2: So Kanye West hired somebody to follow Bianca. That is just one of the claims being made by this John Doe who is suing Kanye. Here's some context. This guy was hired to be Kanye's campaign manager when he was running for president. You guys remember that little run. But then his role was changed and he became Easy's director of intelligence. Why does Yezy need a director of indulgence. I have no idea, But he was responsible for handling all of Kanye's and DA some people that worked with him, and to handle quote other investigations, which included following the Kardashians and Bianca around. So he was in charge of hiring all the private investigators that would follow his exes, I mean and Bianka they were together at the time. Like even when Bianca would go to Australia to visit her family, she went solo, but she was being tailed by a PI unbeknownst to her. Yeah, anywhere she went solo, there was somebody following her because Kanye had this guy hire somebody to track her.
Speaker 3: He gives for security, but you would tell the person, I'm kidding. She was trying to find another possible explanation, but then I remember.
Speaker 1: It as Kanye.
Speaker 2: He also says that he was ordered to, you know, do a lot of investigation into the Kardashians and they're quote supposed various criminal links because Kanye was convinced that they participated in like some type of sex trafficking ring, and so he had to do like all these things, he says, And then earlier this year in May, Kanye started exhibiting erratic behavior. No surprise there. And when he went to Kanye to talk about some problems they were having with his Donda academy that some kids said that they were being like there was some abuse going on and nothing was being done about it. He says that Kanye totally flipped out, started yelling and cussing at him, and that triggered his PSD PTSD excuse me from his time in the military. So he is sewing Kanye for an unspecified amount of damages.
Speaker 1: I believe That's a lot to.
Speaker 2: Take it, I know, but yeah, I believe every word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. It's like I don't know a yeah. I've said this a few times lately.
Speaker 3: With some of these stories that are coming out in regards to Diddy and all this stuff, nothing surprises me at this point, Like he just doesn't.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Diddy, he was back in court yesterday for a hearing. You know, he appealed to that last bail to decision. I've scoured the internet. I still have not seen if a decision has been made on that, but given that he's still behind bars, if a decision was made, it was probably denied. But I haven't seen anything official as of yet. But yesterday in court, the judge did set a trial date. So the official trial for Diddy and the charges he's facing is going to kick off May fifth of next year.
Speaker 1: It's all happening.
Speaker 2: Prosecutors say that they need about three weeks or they say that the trial is going to last about three weeks. I'll need a whole week just to lay out their case. But they said it could be extended because the investigation is still ongoing and new charges could be coming.
Speaker 3: And more people will come forward to corroborate those things, and they're gonna have more witnesses that come forward yep, And so this that's gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: Of evidence that gets laid out if they need that much time.
Speaker 7: So this whole thing really might not be over until like years from now.
Speaker 3: Right, the Diddy Didler drama is going to go on for quite some time because when he's when he's found guilty, which I I just I'm trying to have faith in the American judicial system. That, you know, rich people can't dodge all these things. When he is found guilty, then then months and months go by. Then you know, we're gonna the sentencing. Then months and months go by, and then he's gonna report to prison and then blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: You know, like this thing is gonna We're gonna be in the Diddy drama for a week sometime.
Speaker 3: Graham, what do you have all right time to talk about? Because last night was a roller coaster. The Niners were in Seattle taking on the Seahawks for Thursday Night Football, and first off, props to all the Niner fans that made the trip up there to take it over, because while it was no Levi South like some of those Rams games in LA, the crowd was a very solid percentage of Niner fans. On Niner scores, it was loud, you heard it, and Niner fans, though definitely stressed during the game. Like other games this season, the Niners continued to struggle in the red zone, and despite that, they still jumped out to a big lead in the first half. But of course, knowing the Niners of twenty twenty four and all of us Niner fans saw it coming last night. We were going to try to figure out a way to blow the game and lose it. They gave up a ninety seven yard kick return. Our special teams are atrocious this season. And just when you thought, hey, we got this, we can blow this game ourselves, the ref said, hold my beer, we want to get in on this action to help the Niners lose. They clearly blew a call despite definitive video evidence showing that a punt bounced up and hit the punt returner's finger.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was clear as day.
Speaker 3: We all saw it, and yet and the Niners recovered it, and yet they awarded the ball to Seattle.
Speaker 1: Now, the refs that said, well.
Speaker 3: We weren't privy to all the different camera angles that Amazon. This is an Amazon Prime game. Hey that Amazon has they have more camera angles.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Can someone show the ref the other camera angle if we have it, that shows the call.
Speaker 1: Is clearly one way.
Speaker 2: They did that on purpose.
Speaker 1: They flat out botched that the Niners would have taken over in the red zone.
Speaker 3: Even though we're trashing the red zone, we likely would have scored at least three points. It was a very pivotal moment in the game. Thankfully, the Niners pulled their heads out of their butts long enough to win the game thirty six to twenty four. And wouldn't you know it, the Niners are now in first place in the NFC West, despite how.
Speaker 1: The season is going.
Speaker 3: They are three and three on the season, so are the Seahawks, but we now hold the tiebreaker over them, obviously from this head to head win, so we're in first place in the NFC. Next weekend, next Sunday, the Chiefs are coming to the coming to town.
Speaker 1: Super Oh.
Speaker 2: I hope Taylor goes.
Speaker 1: I can't wait little Super Bowl rematch. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hope the Niners can like get some of the guys that are hurt back, because we could use some of them.
Speaker 1: It would be really great to win this game.
Speaker 3: One other little moment that because I don't think either of you ladies watched the game last night, I just know, Selena No, a lot of people, a lot of ladies swooning for Kyle Ughschek and George Kittle because they each scored a.
Speaker 1: Touchdown last night. The Kittles scored two.
Speaker 3: Anyways, when after they scored their wives were sitting in those front row seats in the end zone and they went and did the leap into their arms after but they clearly had it choreographed because they both did it at the same time. Kyle used checking George Kittle both leapt into their ladies arms twice in the game.
Speaker 1: It was pretty It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have to get that up at JB Morning Show. Jess, that's our Instagram. Make sure you're following.
Speaker 1: Us the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: D chance to win some crazy cash one thousand bucks that is on standby to show Nobody Special.
Speaker 13: Okay, Steve so Graham, So when are you going to let a listener create four questions and go on Aaron ask you the questions. I'm just curious, you know, that'd be very entertaining, you know, very entertaining. I think I think that could be. Yall can make that happen. That'll be great. Love to see how well you do on the on the Yep Nope game, you know.
Speaker 1: Anyways, y'all bye.
Speaker 3: That's in response to a lot so many talkbacks came in after our Yup Nope game this morning. If you missed it, go back and podcast it. Very It was a very entertaining session of the Nope Game, mostly because a couple just I think people were shouting in their cars that they knew the answer and are did it?
Speaker 1: Dwayne didn't.
Speaker 3: And again it takes some you know what's to come on the air with us and play along. And it is a different situation. You know, when you're playing along in your car, there's no pressure, right, but you come on the air there is some pressure put. Even that being said, there are some things that I feel like no regardless of the amount of pressure, should.
Speaker 1: Be able to get.
Speaker 2: I can say three words about my buddy Graham here. Graham ain't scurred. Okay, if you want to come up with the quiz of your own and challenge him, Graham knows all.
Speaker 1: I will say. Look, I'll say this, I don't know. I don't know all. And if they are just.
Speaker 3: God, well, I mean, if there are general knowledge trivia questions like we asked here, I should you know, I feel like I would dominate, But that's just you know, that's me. I write the question. I write these questions every day for our Yep Nope game. If you ever listened to it before I write the questions for it, I don't write questions that I wouldn't know the answer to. Let's put it that way. I very rarely I think have I slipped a question that I don't so I don't know. I'm not like trying to pat myself on the back, but I try to make questions that I feel like most people in their cars listening, they're like, oh, I know that one, or have a.
Speaker 1: Pretty good idea about what it is. Let's just say that. But if you want to bring bring it, bring it.
Speaker 2: Set it up, just let us know.
Speaker 1: Come at me, bro, all right.
Speaker 2: The biggest story of the day is pet Crocs. Obviously, right dog, it's so cute. Go to JV Morning Show on Instagram. Make sure you're following us please, and then check out our story. That's where you can see Crocs announcements of pet crocs since they're classic clogs but made for your dog. I love it and it is so cute. So these are going to come out on October twenty third. Here's the cutest part.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, your dog hates you.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: Look how happy the dog looks in the picture.
Speaker 1: Because they're photoshopped on. That dog's smiling because he's not actually wearing him. If you ever put shoes on a dog before?
Speaker 2: They hate Yeah, but they weren't crocks hate it.
Speaker 3: All dogs hate getting shoes put on them the first time. Don't eventually get used to it if you do it, if you subject them to that every single day.
Speaker 2: These are more like foamies that they're comfortable and they're durable, so they can wear them on like walks and runs and things like that. And here's the cutest part. So they come in like two colors. It is like a green slime color, which you'll see on our story, and then a pink dragon fruit. And then they're selling matching ones for their units.
Speaker 5: Oh god, no, y yes, especially like on a hot day you want to put little shoes on your to their feet.
Speaker 1: I understand that a lot of people on those really hot days, you.
Speaker 3: See them walking their dog across the black asphalt and you're just like, oh my god, get them some crocs.
Speaker 1: Feet are burning dogs.
Speaker 2: Crocs.
Speaker 3: Bro No, you wait until the evening, when the sun goes down. Then you take them for a walk. Do the smart thing and do something that your dog would actually appreciate. Your dog don't want crocs, Yes, yes, no, they don't.
Speaker 2: October twenty third, that's launch day.
Speaker 1: Everyone, are you are you gonna get some for Beentley Boy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm gonna get the matching.
Speaker 1: With Well, I don't doubt that you would want to wear them.
Speaker 3: But if he legitimately wears these things and wants to wear them, like when you're like, hey, do you want to go for a walk and he runs over and grabs his little shoes in his mouth, his little crocks in his mouth.
Speaker 1: When I see, when I see that, I'll believe it. But until then, yeah, I have to see a picture.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 3: Because they already make look in the dog shoe defense, they already make comfortable shoes for dogs, I assume are comfortable, but all dogs still hate them.
Speaker 2: Well, these are crocs, They're going to be different. I don't know how I have a feeling. All right, if you want to check those out again. JV Morning Show on Instagram, The.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, It's.
Speaker 2: Time for chug will let's go, let's go to the phones Waldney for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi, who is this Janelle? Hey?
Speaker 2: Janelle? How's it going? Alrighty?
Speaker 12: I also wanted to say I don't know nothing about seven hundred pounds, but I know that a Woodchuck would check all the wood wood Chuck could check up.
Speaker 2: Woodchuck could check with There you go done, all right, Janelle, thank you so much for being on the storting Thanks for being on. We're gonna play the JV show Chug Will It's actually really easy and fun on your part. We sent Jess out to the street to interview a random person. She asked them eight questions. We're gonna go through every question and stop down in between, and we're gonna let you in a way, guess how you think that person responded, and if your answer matches up, you get a point, you get four points, you win, you get a JV show Chug Mug we lose. We're drawing names. One of us is gonna chug something off the chug wheel, Graham, what are some of the options?
Speaker 1: All right on? Today is a chug wheel.
Speaker 3: We've got pickle juice, fish sauce, pumpkin cider, tis the Season, tonic water, new entry, new item today, Hot Sauce, can't Wait. We also have the soup djour with the soup of the day, which today is a chunky chicken noodle.
Speaker 1: And we also have all of Jews, amongst a few other things on the chip. Oh my god, chicken noodle today.
Speaker 2: Jess already looks like she's gonna cute. Yeah, a chunky chicken noodle. So to it. Let's find out who Jess talked to this week.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Jake from Santa Clara.
Speaker 5: Jake really quick shout out to Liz and Abbey, who were also with him and are listeners of the show.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, So we have Jake from State Farm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Question number one, at what age do you think it is no longer acceptable to go trigger treating?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Uh, Jane, what do you think? Jake said, sixteen eighty eighty.
Speaker 3: I guess he's one of those. There are a lot of people that think, hey, you do you you want as an adult?
Speaker 2: Go for it?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the next question.
Speaker 2: Have you had anything pumpkin spice flavored so far this fall?
Speaker 1: Janelle?
Speaker 3: What do you think? Jake from State Farm said, has he had anything pump can spice so far this fall?
Speaker 2: No? He hates it.
Speaker 1: No, I have not dag it on the board's one and one.
Speaker 5: All right, next question, what is the best sauce to dip your chicken nuggets into good question, what do you think?
Speaker 2: He said, I ain't ketchup? Maybe barbecue, barbecue, sweet and sour for sure?
Speaker 1: Hands out? Okay, I'm not mad at that answer. Sweet and sour is you know what? I love it? All right?
Speaker 5: Next question, Halloween falls on a Thursday this year. Do you think it's still cool to have a Halloween costume party the weekend right after which is in November?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Janelle celebrating Halloween in November? Do you think it's he said, it's cool?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: No, I did not believe that.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, this is going great for us. You're on the JV Show, don't you're getting this? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna go to the current scoreboard. Janelle has one and I guess our side three?
Speaker 2: All right? Next question?
Speaker 7: Have you ever eaten at House of Prime Rib in San Francisco?
Speaker 2: What do you think? He said?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, No, absolutely he has.
Speaker 3: And if you never have House of Prime Rib it's my favorite restaurant there either ever, not just in San Francisco. Ever, you love that place? All right, Janelle, I hate to break it to you. You got to get the next three questions in a row correct to get that chug mug and make one of us chugged.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see, do you.
Speaker 7: Think the forty nine ers are going to win this year's super Bowl?
Speaker 1: What do you think? He said? Will the forty nine ers win this year's super Bowl?
Speaker 9: Hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, one, let's go.
Speaker 2: That's kind of the point. All right, you're still in the game.
Speaker 7: We can be friends again, Jake, Right, all right, next question, do you think Taylor and Travis have already gotten engaged?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 16: No, yeah, I guess Oh, he said, yeah, if nobody's doing today happy day, Chuck will not be fun if I'm sorry, Janelle, that was your fifth incorrect answer, and thus the Jami Show wins.
Speaker 1: We can still give her a chug mug.
Speaker 2: You still got a chug mug because we love you. Thank you for playing today. Nothing else matters today. You guys, you're so happy. We're so happy you did some Oh thank god you now, any fun plans for the weekend while we got you in the line, Oh you know, let me that'd be nice. Fight turn that turn you back on there? Hey, Janelle, you there, I'm sorry, sorry about that. Any fun, any fun plans? For the weekend.
Speaker 7: Probably take the Great America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the treets going on right now? All right, Janella, Hey, thanks for playing. I'm gonna put you on a hold, Cheetie, will you pick her up and then get some in But we're gonna send you a chug mug. Okay, y'all have a blessed weekend. All right, hang on Grandma's shout out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, one more Mom, and my damn, I was like, let's say, great the JV Show.
Speaker 3: My son Xavier is turning thirteen and he would love a shout out. On Friday, we listened to the JV Show in the mornings getting ready on our way to school from eight to eight forty five. Great conversation topic starters unless you want to talk about, like you know, never.
Speaker 1: Mind the stuff that we talked about, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Thanks, And that is from mom Sarah, So happy happy birthday, Xavier breathday.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a that's a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to this opera that left eighteen people in the audience needing medical attention because it was so graphic air whatever was happening on the stage, Graham, what were those robots that Elon Musk unveiled.
Speaker 3: They were called they're called Optimist robots. He unveiled a few things yesterday, including the cyber taxi. If you want to see that's on our Instagram JV Morning Show. Fully autonomous card, no steering wheel, no pedals, pedals. We also brought out some robots and they danced around a little bit, and he said he envisions in the future of these robots doing like every anything you can think of for you that babysit, you're kids, mow your lawn, you name it.
Speaker 2: So Two Chains was at the event and he posted a video where he was like having a conversation with one.
Speaker 6: Of them to buddy, Hey, can you all can you can you play basketball? Can you shoot like jump shots? Maybe one day I'll teach you. I'll teach you really Yeah, awesome, thank you brother much.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it all right?
Speaker 6: Man, you like Lynciaga, I got it outumit for you?
Speaker 13: Really?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got outfit for you.
Speaker 6: Awesome.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Yeah, isn't it so weird?
Speaker 3: That's just a guy in a suit talking. That's some guy that they played a costume, like.
Speaker 2: That's one of these Tesla robots.
Speaker 1: I need to see it. When they take the helmet off, that's just that's just one of their interns that from there. Really that's cool, really really maybe one day. Yeahs all right.
Speaker 2: So there's this opera in Austria that premiered on October fifth, and it I did say, hey, in like bold eighteen enough show got to be eighteen and up, graphic contextplicit warning eighteen and up. But even people who bought tickets to go to the theater to check this out, even they, I think, weren't ready for what they were going to see on stage. It's some show called Sancta or something, and I'm probably saying that wrong.
Speaker 1: I feel like you should be singing this part in your best opera voice.
Speaker 2: It's a show called Sometime, and I'm probably saying that's wrong. I don't know. But the things that they saw on that stage there was very graphic adult scenes. There was nudity, yes, more more than nudity.
Speaker 1: Acts was happening acts from what I've read interesting. At the same time, I.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen the videos. I refused to look it up, but I think so, yes, and there was a naked nuns roller skating. Now, I mean you got at one point there was somebody suspended in air with fake blood pouring down on them. I think I think there was also some real blood because I did see one headline that like somebody got like a piercing or something on stage, like what I'm telling you, the weirdest thing. And then and then there was another scene that was very shocking to some where a piece of skin got cut off and then they and I hope that bart was fake and they then grilled it.
Speaker 13: What in the.
Speaker 2: I have no clue, but people in the audience were like, oh my god, eighteen needed medical attention, Like paramedics called to the theater.
Speaker 1: Medical attention? Do they need? Were they get in their skin sliced off?
Speaker 2: Mainly nausea, just not feeling well? Uh, lightheaded? Yeah, you know all those symptoms that peptop is mulkan.
Speaker 1: Yes, get back in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: That's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Jess, Can you give us our You know that we see it in cartoons and stuff, that big opera voice where they try to crack the glass, you know, hit the right note. Can you really belt out just like, oh you know one of those one I want one solid high one solid high note, like you're trying to crack a wine glass.
Speaker 1: That was pretty good. Somebody's windshields, yeah, Selena.
Speaker 3: If you see if you can crack somebody's windshield that's driving to work right now, it.
Speaker 2: Kind of cracked it bad.
Speaker 1: Ain't singing. I don't know what that was. Hey, it sounds like this.
Speaker 2: That was not even high pitched. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I was squeezing my you know what, to try to get.
Speaker 8: The highest I could.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Hottest Things, it's all.
Speaker 11: The stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, show and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: In the so J Cole is addressing the rat beef remember with Drake and Kendrick, and he dropped out of that and he's like, you know what, I want no parts. He released a new song called port Antonio where he first year addresses you know, bowing out gracefully.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have lost the batter dog, I would.
Speaker 2: Have lost the bro So it sounds like he was just trying to avoid making any enemies because he would have lost a friend. Turns out him and Drake are actually are actually very very cool and on good term so so why I ruined that. He also went on to say, look, I understand why you guys did it.
Speaker 1: Protect the legacies? So lies got crossed?
Speaker 2: Protect your legacy.
Speaker 16: I get it.
Speaker 2: You have to and yeah, and if someone comes at you, you have to fire back, unless you're Jake Cole, of course, who doesn't really prioritize that. But here he does name drop Drake in case anyone was doubting this is about him. Think it's pretty obvious though. There you go. If you want to listen to that whole song, can go to stream with somewhere. We ain't got time for that. But I like that he is finally addressing it. I haven't really heard anything ever since he dropped out of that beef.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was that Homer Simpson meme where he went back to the really and I'm sure nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the stuff that was coming out about Drake and Kendrick, I mean, we're the things true or not? Who even knows. But I think j Cole was like, man, I'm glad I have not been malved in this because they got metal. Have you guys heard about Jessica Chestain getting dragged online over some like poor in flight experience she had you guys, Goad Chestain right her.
Speaker 1: You know what that is.
Speaker 2: She's an accurate I think if you saw her, you'd be like, oh, yeah, I know she is.
Speaker 1: What would I know her from?
Speaker 2: She was an American horror story. Okay, well then I don't know. I don't know what to tell you. But anyways, zero Dark thirty I haven't seen it, kind of an older movie anyways, So I guess she was on a Jet Blue flight and there was a six hour flight and something went wrong with her in flight entertainment.
Speaker 10: And she.
Speaker 2: She went in on Jet Blue being mean, but she was like, thank you for your fifteen dollar credit on my fifteen one hundred dollar flight where I couldn't use any of the inflight entertainment. She's like, what's interesting is that? Like that was only one hundredth of what I paid, but thank you. I guess it was all worth this fifteen bucks. And people are coming for her, like, uh, you just listed your seven million dollar mansion. There are people in Florida without power and food and shelter and all these other basic necessities, and here you are complaining about your inflight entertainment and the fifteen dollars. They gave you rich people problems, very rich people problems. Although would it bother you?
Speaker 3: Of course it would bother me too, But it would bother me on a forty nine dollars flight. You know, it doesn't matter if the thing doesn't work and you think you're gonna be watching a movie or whatever and it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of us are frustrated.
Speaker 3: But when you're a rich person complaining about rich personal problems, don't go to the internet looking for sympathy.
Speaker 1: It ain't there. You're not gonna find you.
Speaker 2: Very tone deaf, not that people are letting her know, Graham, what do you have inside Today's How is tryday?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: The Fleet Week air shows have arrived there today, tomorrow and Sunday here in the city, and like the annual Fourth of July fireworks show, the big question is will the weather actually cooperate.
Speaker 1: So that you can see them?
Speaker 3: You know, San Francisco is the greatest city in the world to listen to fireworks because usually it's too foggy to see anything, but.
Speaker 1: The fall is usually a different story.
Speaker 3: In most years, the blue angels for Fleet Weeek are blasted at Mock five through Crisp sunny skies. I don't know if they go mock five whatever, they go really fast the Unfortunately that might not be the case though for this year. Today is actually looking like it's probably the best day for the weather. So catch the Blue Angels today if you can. Tomorrow we have some clouds in a cold little weather system that's rolling in, maybe even a little light rain that comes with it. Although the Blue Angels say they have different shows rehearsed depending on the conditions, so hopefully you could get a good glimpse of them. Regardless, they can do shows above the clouds below you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Cool yep, well it's cool.
Speaker 3: They're doing a show above the clouds and then the clouds in between me and the Blue Angels and all I'm.
Speaker 2: But then they can blow the clouds. But it's cool if you can see it. If you can't, well that'd be cool too if I could see it.
Speaker 3: There have been years where it has been called off because of the fog I think, just being too heavy and nobody could see it and they can't fly safely.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's gonna happen this year.
Speaker 3: Although Saturday doesn't look right now like it's going to be optimal viewing conditions. That little weather system hopefully will be moving out of the area on Sunday morning, so hopefully by the time the air shows happening on Sunday back to being a pretty decent view.
Speaker 1: Good past years though, I tell you, have you guys.
Speaker 3: Ever been and gone down Fleet week in the city ever? Oh my god, it's one of the most fun weekends. In particular if it's warm and hot, which it usually is falls the best weather in San Francisco, it's one of the most fun weekends to go out to the bars roof to Everyone has rooftop parties on their apartment buildings.
Speaker 1: And the Blue Angels are just wow, it's just blasting right around.
Speaker 3: It feels like you're gonna get blown off right there on the roof by some hot sailor.
Speaker 2: Was not blown away yesterday?
Speaker 1: Blown off by hot sailor?
Speaker 2: No, Oh, they were practicing, and like I swear, like my house is like shaking from the Blue Angels yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's the best the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: But it's one of my favorite things we do here on the JV Show. We do it every Friday morning, Cheaty's tweets, where Graham does a dramatic reading of Cheaty's tweets pretty self explanatory.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Matching with these men on dating apps and asking me if I know Spanish no, but nothing Google Translate can't translate.
Speaker 2: Yes, don't let language stop you from finding your man. That's all I have to.
Speaker 1: Say any more. Latin love, luck in your DMS.
Speaker 2: Yeah a couple. Really, things are looking good.
Speaker 1: Yep. Oh any loins ablaze from this Latin love?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Really, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, we're just gonna put away that DJ quit mahata no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's long, these are.
Speaker 2: Bare yeah, oh wow.
Speaker 3: She's destined it off. Cheaty went to the Dominican Republic. If you don't know she took it, I kind of want two weeks off. And she was swiping locally with a lot of eligible bachelor's there, and a lot of them are still trying to shoot their shot, and.
Speaker 2: She'll be playing the downstairs DJ more than ever.
Speaker 3: Is there any do you have a like a front runner, like a favorite that you enjoy chatting with even though they're speaking Spanish and you're Google.
Speaker 4: Trans No, not yet, Like I have three that are all like up there, wow, nice, my gosh, good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nice work.
Speaker 8: This is sort of a follow up tweet to the last one. Okay, Spanish is hard to learn. I give up, but I got Google Translate. Not then Google Translate can't translate me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's like different dialects and like certain things where I'm trying to say Spanish in English and it just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: What about have you tried babbel? We played those commercials. I'm not babbel yet, but I definitely will give Yeah. Yeah, we got to practice more. Yeah, yeah, what did you have? Just I did ask a couple of words here and there? What did you learn so far? Oh?
Speaker 1: How do you say smash in Spanish?
Speaker 2: At that one?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I thought I figured that was one of the words I just taught you.
Speaker 2: What have you taught her? What have I taught you?
Speaker 1: All the swear words? Hopefully?
Speaker 2: No, not even that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the lesson is this.
Speaker 2: I know, you're right, we got to get to it. Yeah, I can't even think about what.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: How do you say pound in Spanish?
Speaker 2: We can't say that on the air.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like the British dollar.
Speaker 2: Oh you stuck me there?
Speaker 3: Just get on.
Speaker 1: Going on a five k run today? Maybe a walk, but we will see.
Speaker 2: I didn't even go.
Speaker 1: You didn't. It started as a run, but then not go at all? What was this fundraiser?
Speaker 3: I assume it was like some fundraiser event and you just completely ghosted him.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: So my one of my cousins, he has a really good friend that does these runs and he's like for mental health stuff. So we're supposed to go and support him.
Speaker 2: And a cause I don't know, wow, and you don't. So you don't support I don't support you will?
Speaker 1: What did you do instead?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I actually got up and was ready. It was my cousin that was supposed to come.
Speaker 4: Well, we're supposed to take she's supposed to take me, and then she ended up sleeping in, so I didn't even get to go.
Speaker 1: But you don't want car just to just so people are listening.
Speaker 2: Like car at the time I was at her house with no car.
Speaker 1: Is anyone behind this?
Speaker 2: I was spending a night at her house. He wouldn't lie, And how did you.
Speaker 3: Get there to begin with her car? So she went to your house to pick you up for a sleepover.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because her house is right next to near Sack, so it would be easier for us for us to sleep there that night and then go to Sack in the morning.
Speaker 1: So why don't you just wake her up? Then?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I tried. I tried. I didn't try very hard. I know I did try, though, you guys, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'll take these shoes off.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, smelled. Faith in me is crazy.
Speaker 1: We just know you yeah, we know.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I should have spray tanned my lets before wearing shorts.
Speaker 1: What are your lets? How do you spray tan them?
Speaker 4: You know, it's supposed to be legs, legs, But I think this is we're going to park and I put on shoes.
Speaker 2: I don't put on shorts that often. It's like maybe like twice a year. And my legs are so wide.
Speaker 7: Okay, So this was prior to you getting a really nice chant from now I have it.
Speaker 1: Yea, that was more of a burn you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still got a little, you know, a little darker, which I like.
Speaker 4: But yeah, my legs are a little bit tanned now, but before then they were just they're very white, like a whole different color.
Speaker 3: My face all the way down like the far I have like the well, it's not really like the farmer tan for guys, you know up high as your forearms are tan, but then not like your bicep area is like white. I got that going. What do you call it when you have like the shorts version of that? Because I have that, yeah, or blinding white, but my lower legs are tan.
Speaker 2: Oh what is that called?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Cheaty, do you have that? Or the whole all the way down? It's all the way down, all the way down. Oh yeah, I can't help you there.
Speaker 2: I mean it's changed now.
Speaker 7: But a biker's town.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm saying yeah, I'm just saying that doesn't I don't like that one as much as a soccer tan, farmer tan. Pharmacy farmer tan is funnier.
Speaker 2: No, I like bikers tan. You have a biker's tan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I think I think you would rather maybe have Cheaty's situation. I mean, not when you're out in the sun your whole leg gets burned, but it draws attention to the fact that you don't have a tan on your upper legs when you wear shorts, and then you can clearly see the line.
Speaker 10: Your legs are toot anyway, when last week, why not, It's Friday, all inclusive resort.
Speaker 1: Baby, you better drank.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my cousin, we all went.
Speaker 4: My cousin was not drinking the drinks there and I was like, girl, why, I don't know, And I'm like this, you literally could start drinking at ten am and nobody cares start drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was all jealous.
Speaker 3: By the way, I cheating stories on Instagram. We're all just cheers and glasses, legs and cheers and glasses.
Speaker 1: We get it, we get it.
Speaker 2: But one had a sunset in the background
Speaker 1: Right The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine