Speaker 1: One oh one Linchin Taco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w jr R. Hey, get your vote in for you say we play brought to you by Fairwin's Credit Union. Need to do that before nine o'clock if you want to be eligible, that is, and have a say on you know, which tune gets played. Everybody who votes eligible to win a day to Remember tickets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're voting on Deep Purple. Listener requested Deep Purple. Tell us which song you want to hear out of the.
Speaker 1: Three Woman from Tokyo Highway Star or Perfect Strangers are the choices again? JR. Facebook page tell us which one?
Speaker 2: All right? All right?
Speaker 1: Uh? We do not mean to throw you off your rhythm or out of sorts or confuse you by this, but we're gonna have to ask for your help right now determining headline of the week. I have one late entry. Taco will be absent tomorrow. We normally do this on Fridays. I don't want to admit it, so I've just made a unilateral decision to go ahead and do it now. Is that all right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't want to?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh man, I don't admit I was like, what'd you gotta admit? Dude?
Speaker 1: I don't want to admit it, all right, so.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me pull up the other one. So I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you want me to lay the new one on you.
Speaker 2: I pull it up.
Speaker 1: The thing go. Cops were searching for missing people inside a home they found remains stored in jars. Wow God, all right, first this story. Let me break down the story for you, and then we'll give you the other headline of the week. Contenders, you can have a say while we finish up the idiotology.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Two people were reported missing in South Carolina. All right, man and a woman. All Right. Police were searching the area where they were last seen and came upon a car that was nearly submerged in a pond near a cemetery. Pretty remote area.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: They did not detect any bodies in the car or nearby, so they ran the registration. It came back to a fifty six year old man named Charles Antwine Junior who looks like a drifter. Okay, oh yeah, he's a total drifter. That's a drifter. So they went to his house with a search warrant and uh, they found Charles Uh inside with Charles relaxing and No relaxing in a recliner. They presented the search warrant to him and proceeded to start looking around, which is when they came across Uh, what they believe may be the remains of the missing woman, which were stored in jars, you know, like those canning jars. Yeah, and several bins just right there on the shelves in the home of Charles Ottwine. They said that the odor was horrendous. They have not got back the forensics yet to verify that it is a missing woman who is still missing, although they think they know how many jars. It's just jars plural. I mean, you think about it, it's.
Speaker 2: Got to take a lot of jars. That's why not a canning Yeah. Wow, okay, so Pickling, do we wanna? I know that's pretty gruesome, But hey, I just passed these along. I don't create the stories. Okay, you're ready to have these played back now for everybody to vote on.
Speaker 1: Missing person found in jars would be the last entry. Okay, here's the first earlier this week.
Speaker 3: I want to get into go didn't even white man defecates on camera in Detroit shoe store.
Speaker 1: You know local TV station. They're spent three and a half minutes of their evening newscasts describing that.
Speaker 2: So that's the first, you know.
Speaker 1: If it's legal.
Speaker 2: So we were a shoe store. FCC wise that is you're ready. Yeah, here's the second. Make sure that's the wrong thing, all right, way.
Speaker 3: Charge has dismissed against V workers have cues to put the cues of putting live cats in trash compactor in part because.
Speaker 2: Of a clerical error.
Speaker 1: That's the workers in the r V park had a feral cat problem they dealt with using the park's trash compactor. Uh, but believe they were doing so in the direction and the okay from their direct supervisor via an email.
Speaker 2: You should still know it's not right.
Speaker 1: That's the clerical error. More misconstrued information. Hold on, here's number three.
Speaker 3: Billionaire island where Jeff Bezos lives, lobbies state government to flush its poop down neighbors, towns pikes.
Speaker 2: Such a child, I tell you that's yeah, that's the billionaire bunker down in South Florida. All then we go off is the headline, Lynch, here's.
Speaker 1: The we want to send their poop to surfside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cops were searching for missing people inside of home they found remains.
Speaker 2: Stored in jars.
Speaker 1: I know what my vote goes to, all right, so just send a word or two via the text line at two two five two six. What are we going with? Shoe store shoe store, cats, RV cats RV deal.
Speaker 2: And then island island poop? Yeah or jars?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Which headline do you think is a better headline of the week?
Speaker 1: And then we'll crown the winner after we tell you these other two idiotology stories.
Speaker 2: Two two five two six is where you needed a text in your vote for the winner.
Speaker 1: What kind of jerk does this breaks into a family's home? This in Lincoln, Nebraska steals three thousand dollars, which was the family's vacation fund. They had been say, three thousand dollars in quarters. Wow, which I I was curious to have. What kind of bulk you're looking that's about one hundred and fifty pounds worth of quarters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lot of pocket change. I mean, if you you gotta load that up in a pillowcase. Yeah, it's twelve thousand quarters. Pat, I think, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't do that break I just did the poundage. Uh, then I had to do a conversion of kilograms to pounds. This that's the extra mile we go for you on this show.
Speaker 2: Why would you do the kilogram breakdown?
Speaker 1: I uesday hid if you gave me kilograms, I don't know kilogram, I would tell me pounds about one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: All that All that I was doing that was Ai saying it's gonna kill you one day. It wasn't killogram. You'll see.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of quarters they saved. And vacations is gonna suck this year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you could just go out the backyard vacation.
Speaker 1: Then there's in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Well, or they could get to become you know, Instagram followers of us and they could win a trip. It's in North Florida one oh one one w j R R on Instagram all day because it's a tripping Thursday. Yeah, I'm tripping. That was That was a very organic inclusion of a cross promotion. Taco, How we do hut the ladder?
Speaker 1: They would? I mean we should probably just we should probably grab this audio and submit it. It'll get posted in a newsletter somewhere.
Speaker 2: Wow, totally and then it's you know, guys that went from talking about in a shoe store, then craftily, Okay, come on.
Speaker 1: Finally there's this. The an updated dietary Guidelines for Americans is going to be released in the coming weeks, and they are nixing the recommendation to limit your alcohol intake to one or two drinks per day. Now, the US government is not saying there's any less danger to your health. They're just apparently not listing a specific amount. Instead, it sounds like there's gonna be a brief statement encouraging everyone to drink in moderation or limit alcohol intake due to associated health rists.
Speaker 2: They're so back and forth on all this. I'm serious.
Speaker 1: It's for a long time. It's been like, you know, if you're having more than one or two drinks a day, you need to go to a meeting and you may actually have one foot in the grave. Now they're saying it's okay. Just no, they're not saying okay, they're saying moderation, which is different for each person. I think is a twelve pack a day considered moderation? Again, it's different for each person. You build up a tolerance level twelve pack one man is one or two drinks, So take you to another.
Speaker 2: You know you ready? We got tomato at two two five two six that we had a lot command, we got a run. What do we got?
Speaker 1: Headline of the week. You can give us the results here.
Speaker 2: Jar, somebody texted and I killed a gram last night. Okay, Jar island poop cat Jar Department store cat cat Cat, RV jar Jar Jar cat shoot poop.
Speaker 1: What all right? We're we're attack and neck between the cats and the trash compactor and the r PAT in the in the r V and.
Speaker 2: Jars cat cat. It's cat.
Speaker 1: The r V feral cat problem eliminated by the trash compactor and the headline of the week.
Speaker 2: It's really due to a clerical error. It's really not just a you know, play on Broadway. It's the winner for headline on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app.