Speaker 1: And now each time for the Fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge, Listeners to New York Corners.
Speaker 2: All right, Paternity, Paul, Hey, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Everybody man seem to you back at you a couple questions away from possibly getting into the Hall of Fame for the third time.
Speaker 2: You just don't know what this guy.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the show, the curator of all things fresh out of bed head to Head Other John, everybody, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, other job. Funny guys, How were you welcome back? Other? John? No avoute?
Speaker 1: I mean, nobody comes close to you as far as keeping track.
Speaker 2: Of all things going on with this game. You've been in the Hall of Fame before, Ey time Hall of Famer as well, two time Hall of Famer with Paternity Paul. Now have you ever played paternity? Paul? So funny you should say that Rod for actually the first time in the Hall of Fame. In the tournament, Paul destroyed me in the first round.
Speaker 1: Now, Paul, Paul, do you remember that? I mean, don't feel bad if you don't. John is just like rain Man when it comes to this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do not. I do not remember that. John's over it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, John's just all j he's still aren't revenge is you can keephim out of the hall now, Other John, you can't root for the guy you're playing a Yeah, you don't want to.
Speaker 2: You can don't understand that your starstruck.
Speaker 1: Playing a game.
Speaker 2: It's a hall of fame.
Speaker 1: I got tickets to kohed and Cambria and taking Back Sunday, September eighth, White Oak Music Hall.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Here we go, a beautiful mind. Other John, yep, and Paternity Paul.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name. What do you think you know the answer? Question number one? Name the fast food chain that was known Okay, Paternity Paul, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Answer in three McDonald.
Speaker 1: Other John, which fast food chain was known for their five dollars foot longs.
Speaker 2: And in subway? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember they got in trouble because they weren't quite that they weren't they were not selling them as the right size, or they got busted.
Speaker 2: They had bad spokesmen. Oh they did. Yeah that Jared didn't turn out to be so good.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, feedback all right. Other John on the board. Alex likes to call him OJ sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, RP yesterday. Here we go next question. Paul. It was an odd play for Paulie, isn't I mean.
Speaker 1: Question gave you two chances though, to get caught speeding.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true. All right, well here we go.
Speaker 1: Next question, which Houston Freeway is commonly referred to as the Loop.
Speaker 2: Paul, John, Other John.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Paul, it was.
Speaker 2: A good bag. He was sticking her the whole time. Okay, your game, John.
Speaker 1: He has been grinding an axe for years over there?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Like he comes across, he's all super mild mannered and stuff.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? He's a maniac. He's a maniac one hundred and seven days ago. People don't forget John doesn't.
Speaker 1: John does not huh Fraternity, Paul, I thought you were Waltson in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: I really did. I'll call back. Okay, yes, game, Other John. Can you join us on Monday? I gladly throwing on Monday. Holy cow, it's those it's those quiet mild mannered dudes. You gotta worry about. Second. Okay, Yeah, he is great. Join