Speaker 1: Three and today private talk, we have the pleasure of having Jordan Pauline on the Cavalry. I've been working at your Instagram pictures all the fire projects you've been doing. You are you are on fire. Thank you, Thank you for coming up. So what are you What are you working on right now?
Speaker 2: Well, as of right now, it's just drop my video Priceless out now and I'm working on my deluxe So just making a lot of music.
Speaker 1: So how did it feel for the first time when you released music and you like it was it was what kind of went viral?
Speaker 3: What was that feeling to you?
Speaker 4: I just feel like it was supposed to.
Speaker 3: Happen, was supposed to happen? Yeah, nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, So how long have you really been doing music?
Speaker 3: I know you've been doing it since you were young.
Speaker 1: Did you have like any influences, like from your family or did you always just know being young that you wanted to do music?
Speaker 3: How did you kind of get into it?
Speaker 2: Well, my mom's in the business side, so that was originally her dream. Okay, I grew up in it, so I will say technical I got inspired from it, but honestly, like it's just always been a deeper calling for me, like I just felt like it was all aligne.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be the way it is, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Do you have any people that you kind of looked up to and kind of you kind of do your business model the way you do business now? Currently?
Speaker 4: My mom Mom, she's really smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so does she do manage your business? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So does it kind of make it easier or that, like you have somebody on your side, so it's kind of like kind of that trusting part or so like now it's I have all the talent, now.
Speaker 3: Let's let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's exciting, that's super exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you've done really some really fun stuff and how many like what is your kind of dream list coming forward? You having these new musics being the really used you're working on your Deluxe, is there any kind of wish list artists or people that you want to work with maybe brand why?
Speaker 2: It is definitely I really just want to expand as a creative in general, Like I'm going to reach my highest of heights in being able to create the most aculate music to my standard, like exceed my own expectations.
Speaker 4: So I'm really focusing on that right now.
Speaker 2: But of course I have for real, I would love to work with Drake Rihanna.
Speaker 4: You know, people that have paved the way, the foundations, you know.
Speaker 3: But would you say that some of those are your music influences? Oh that you create.
Speaker 2: Music, yeah, technically speaking, because you know they they set the tone of today's generation music. But really my influence has come from like Prince, I listen to a lot of bands nineteen seventy five, like I'm really yeah yeah, so, but yeah, they do have an influence for sure.
Speaker 1: What describes something that is exciting in your life right now besides music?
Speaker 2: What's exciting for me besides music? Honestly womanhood? Just like as I get older, I'm I'm becoming more confident in my own self. I feel like that's really exciting to see my like growth from like old Jordan's and New Jordan.
Speaker 3: How old are you twenty three? Twenty three? Yeah, so you say old Jordans to New Jordan.
Speaker 1: What are some things that you've been seeing recently that are things that are changed and how did you kind of get to that aspect to where you can become this new Jordan?
Speaker 2: Honestly, just time and just taking my lessons and learning them, putting myself in the word, you know, reading more, just expanding more, like.
Speaker 4: I'm open to change, like I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: So just realizing like the little things that used to hold me back really don't matter.
Speaker 3: What are some of the things that we would hold you back?
Speaker 1: Just like like other people's influences are not feeling confident enough to kind of be all of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I were to be like, oh, I'm want to do this today, Oh I'll do that. Oh I guess this is so like now I'm just like, I don't really care what you think.
Speaker 4: I wanted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it feels good for you. Yeah, it supposed to work.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 1: Exactly What kind of daily rituals do you kind of obtain and do right now to keep you in that headspace, because you know, it's not always easy, especially with the you know, lifestyle that you live.
Speaker 3: You're working on music constantly. How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Well? When I wake up, I listen to my meditations. I definitely pray afrom meate and.
Speaker 1: That's that's really what I do, Okay, Nice I like that. I'm really big into energies and crystals and all that kind of like universe things. I think everything's about vibes and energies and just like what kind of works for you. That's why I feel like it's important as like women too. It's like uplifting women and finding communities where we can speak freely from like I'm thirty seven, you're twenty three, but you're still a woman, and you're like finding that great path for you to not only be a creative but like being you're feminine and masculine because we're both, you know, and finding that real common ground of like bringing those things out of you. And that's what I think make women really women is when you can embrace all all of who you are to really elevate to what you are meant to be. Exactly if you could instantly attain three skills, what would they be?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Okay A phenomenal dancer.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would love you say you're not really the best answer, not the best dancer.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could take choreography, but it takes time.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not going to front like I'm not, you know, on America's Best Dance.
Speaker 1: Crazy, You're just like going to the beat kind of dancer?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: Are you two stepping or.
Speaker 4: I'm trying not to do so much working.
Speaker 2: I'm not aker, yeah, but I'm learning how to work, so like I would love to know.
Speaker 4: How to do all of that.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you need any lessons, I can work. Oh, I got that. I could teach you a thing too.
Speaker 4: Okay, definitely you need to learn how to work.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, So that's how I think it is that it was one, that was one, so now too, next skill phenomenal dancer, phenomenal dancer, Oh my god, know the next like top grossing app invention, like automatically know it like, so be be in line for some business? Yes, okay, yes, all right.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 4: Ooh that's kind of hard.
Speaker 1: Is there anything you know you could and maybe teleport you could?
Speaker 4: Ooh, I would probably do like a like mind control?
Speaker 1: Okay, what kind of mind control as far as like just seeing in or like or like actually controlling your someone's mind to want to do what you want.
Speaker 3: To do like that? What are you trying to control a girl? I love it dating life? What is that like right now?
Speaker 2: I'm currently in a relationship.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, what is your biggest pet?
Speaker 3: Peeve? What is something that you're just absolutely annoyings.
Speaker 2: You like dirty, Like I would clean up and then like somebody like do something after I'm done cleaning up.
Speaker 1: Would you say you're like OCD or I feel like it's developing. Okay, Yeah, you sound confident that you want it to happen, then develop. I mean you're okay with it. Yeah, it's not a bad trick to have as long as you don't go with the real obsessive thing. I feel like there's an order in like cleanliness. I think that's a great thing to happen. Yeah, that's exactly which personal accomplishment are.
Speaker 3: You most proud of? Currently?
Speaker 2: Ooh, every time I complete a new song, because I'm a person that will be in the studio and I'll make a thousand ideas.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite that you relieve so far? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love all my songs, But is there one that just maybe has maybe that it's like sentimental value, maybe because it was the first, maybe just because it's just spiral spiral.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my joint.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: What is one subscription that you just cannot live without?
Speaker 4: Like subscription?
Speaker 1: Like everything can be like Apple, it could be Netflix, it could be a beauty line, it could be music.
Speaker 3: It could be.
Speaker 1: Postmates. You know which kind of subscription based girl are you?
Speaker 4: I'm an Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're a Prime girl? Are you deliver gating deliveries every day? Do you know you're delivery man? Very well?
Speaker 2: Amazon Prime the everything, Amazon Prime, so clutch.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely a guilty of all of that. I like, every day, what do I need? I don't need any of it, but I have a card like you like, get it later, and then I'm like, when I really get high, I'm like, oh I need all of this, Let's go put it in the Amazon. If people came with the warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 4: Mmm? Don't play with my emotions?
Speaker 1: Don't play with your emotions?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, even I'm controlling now?
Speaker 3: Ye best advice that you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Mmm, I've gotten some really wise words, but me reciting it is the problem.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is?
Speaker 1: Maybe put it into your own words, cause it's things that you probably live by. You know, those are a code, a code for you on some level.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hm uh?
Speaker 4: Why am I blankering?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: It happens sometimes, you know, and we can move on. You wanna resurface that? Okay? Is there a moment you wish that you could relive maybe even change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a few moments, but you know, all moments are meant to be what they are, So.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what I but if you had one that maybe getch you a little different, or maybe just had more knowledge of something, there has to be one that sticks out.
Speaker 2: HM. When I was a kid, I was like around a lot of like elite, heavy weight industry folk, and I was just really shy. I would say, and I put a lot of friends in position just because I was shy. Mm. I would say, I would just take the league more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, nice, I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have a social media weakness?
Speaker 4: Really mean comments? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had to limit my comments for a while, Like I have my comments limited for like a month because, like I don't know, it was just like all this negative.
Speaker 1: I'm just like why. Yeah, Well, I think it's hard. I think with anything, like with creatives, it's like it's you. You get so passionate about your project cause it's yo, you know, it's your craft, and it's like anybody to say anything, and then most people just want to get a.
Speaker 3: Rise out of you.
Speaker 1: But it's hard not to take personal sometimes so I feel like I'm a big person where I don't like reading comments, where sometimes for business stuff you have to, but I limit like, really, what that is is because you don't want that bad you do and you like you, you know, you keep being creative because obviously you're doing a great job. You have great accolades behind you, you have a you know, a good team.
Speaker 3: Behind you, and you're right where you are.
Speaker 1: But those comments sometimes can be definitely not fun to see, especially.
Speaker 3: When you're having a bad day and you're like why.
Speaker 1: I recently did a podcast somebody Else's Body Is, which I don't normally do, and it was not what I thought it was going to be and it was very interesting. So the I looked at the comments, which I never do, and I was like, oh, ruined my whole day. I was like I had to reset, I had to meditate and be like, look, is this really you? Or is this what this is? So it's like sometimes it gets redirect you and what's not really what it meant for you.
Speaker 3: So it's like that's their thing, that's.
Speaker 4: Their thing, there's their issues. God bless whatever you guys are going through.
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am, I love it.
Speaker 2: Biggest strength My biggest strength is when I put my mind to something, I can do it.
Speaker 4: Like I don't put myself in any limits.
Speaker 1: Okay, important, is legacy important to you?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 3: What does legacy mean to you?
Speaker 2: Legacy is how you treat people while you're here, what you do with your platform, what you do with who you are. I mean, of course you want to put too much pressure on yourself and your human experience, but I feel like when we are put in a position to be heavyweights and be blessed, tremendously supposed to bless others and pass it down. So I feel like leaving a nice legacy behind is just like being real while you're here, You know what I'm saying, Being authentic and cool and original or authentic and.
Speaker 3: Original, same shit, But I mean they all go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hm, advice you've given your younger self.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to boys. Definitely, just don't talk to boys.
Speaker 4: Are you consistent?
Speaker 2: No? Like I was. I'm a relationship girl, so like I'm in a relationship, So you just.
Speaker 1: Got into the wrong lace relationships because talking to the boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I would just say that was like a big distraction, red flag. So just don't talk to boys and take the lead. Just really put yourself first.
Speaker 3: Put yourself first.
Speaker 1: I like that. I would say I have this sign that like by the door and says love yourself first, because I was like, if you can't love yourself first, and you can't really love anybody else fully or correctly, because you have to start with.
Speaker 4: That, literally, love yourself first.
Speaker 1: I'll be at Have you ever gotten a tattoo that you regretted?
Speaker 4: No, only I want tattoo.
Speaker 3: What is your tattoo?
Speaker 4: I do want a tattoo?
Speaker 2: I would regret?
Speaker 3: Like, what is your tattoo? You want to get your my tattoo?
Speaker 1: Says priceless. Yeah, why would you regret it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I don't regret it, but I do want a tattoo.
Speaker 1: No, I was saying asking what was the tattoo that you would regret?
Speaker 2: You know, the sun that's on fire? Okay, one of those smiling What.
Speaker 3: Would you smile again?
Speaker 4: Definitely that one? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite way to receive affection?
Speaker 3: You say you're a relationship type of girl.
Speaker 1: Do you know what is your love language? How do you like to receive affection?
Speaker 4: I'm kind of mean.
Speaker 2: My way of affection is letting me have my way the entire day and nice hugs and kisses.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you like to have physical contact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and time spent four times a day, three times a day, sex.
Speaker 3: Three times a day?
Speaker 1: No, oh, hugs are three? Before I was like I required sex three or four times a day. I mean, I don't knock you. I mean when you're in a relationship, you want to have sex all the time, but you know you have you know this, it's busy, busy girls.
Speaker 4: Do you want to have my way? That's my love language.
Speaker 1: Having your way? But what is having your way really mean? Because you can mean like you're making this does a decision for the whole day, what you're doing, or you're just being bratty to say ask things because you want to get your way and like that way, or just like what does that actually mean?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I like to shout okay, you like to be spoiled.
Speaker 4: I like to spoil it. And I like cuddle tome. I like crab legs?
Speaker 3: Crab legs? Do you like them to do them for you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We just get I'm like, you're with your nails, that's hard work. I'm like, can you do this for me?
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, I mean I can help them out.
Speaker 2: Wait with that?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know your way around a cry out crab leg Yeah, I like it. Maybe can you do it for me? Can you make them for me? Because I don't know why? It's sometimes tragic, it's fun time though, I love. Have you ever sent a nude to the wrong person? No?
Speaker 4: Thank god?
Speaker 1: Have you ever gotten an un solicited dick pic?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: What did you do? What did you say?
Speaker 4: And scream?
Speaker 2: Literally like no, it's a couple of dicks in my DM right now. It's really gross, Like I don't know how people are still doing that.
Speaker 1: It's very alarming, especially when you're not ready for it, because it's like why I always talk about how like it's funny because it's like I look at everything but the dick. I look at the surrounding, Like what is with this room? You don't make your bed, you don't even have sheets on your bed, You're on the toilet?
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, why why are we here?
Speaker 2: Literally, don't do that, guys, stop it, stop it stop.
Speaker 1: If you could work with somebody who is not living, who would it be.
Speaker 2: Steve Jobs?
Speaker 1: Steve Jobs? What would you want to do with Steve jobs, make.
Speaker 2: A pair phone or something like make iPhone thirteen and twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to be on the iPhone team board? Yeah with Steve drops. I wish I could ate it Apple, okay from the beginning, Yeah, what is your get you in the mood playlist?
Speaker 3: Do you listen to your own music to get you in the mood?
Speaker 4: Depends?
Speaker 2: I have to be in a certain vibe for my own music.
Speaker 1: Okay, but if it's just regular not your own music, is there like a playlist that you go to, maybe like a top two songs that you know, if those songs are playing and they're being heard, something's about to go down.
Speaker 3: Ah. She's like, help one of the songs.
Speaker 1: I listen.
Speaker 4: I'm listening to Glorilla?
Speaker 3: Okay, lot so.
Speaker 1: Which Prince Princess Prince is going on? It's good, it's going down. I was like, gla, is that that's not really going down?
Speaker 2: Prince.
Speaker 1: That's very opposite. It's very like zero two hundred. You're like, pop up, sit the fuck down, please.
Speaker 3: I want you to.
Speaker 1: I want you to give me a heag. Just stop touching me, literally, smack my ass, not harder. How often do you masturbate very rare, very rare. Is it because you have your relationship girl, and you just have sex when you need that or is it just something you don't really care to do.
Speaker 2: I just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have an Alexis Texas toy. We can leave you here luckily one with it, and I'll teach you to like you know, sometimes I feel like a little meantime is not you know, you explore yourself and what you like a little bit more.
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 1: Sometimes people don't have enough community or like information or space, or sometimes you still want to go into a store.
Speaker 3: But I got you girl up.
Speaker 1: Before you leave, I will send you home with Alexis Texas toy.
Speaker 3: Oh period, it'll be fun. It'll be fun for the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Everyone's a winner tonight. Guy here at Private Talk. We like to deliver. We like to give our fans what we want. We like to give our guests what we want. I hope you guys are enjoying this episode. I am getting I'm getting to know Jordan a little bit more so I'm loving this episode.
Speaker 3: I hope that you.
Speaker 1: Are not giving any information you don't want to. Thomas Texas, I can stop but you know, I'll go gentle, I won't go too hard. But you know, what is the best pickup line that someone has ever used on you?
Speaker 4: Ooh?
Speaker 2: I honestly don't think people even use pickup lines anymore?
Speaker 3: So, well, how do they like? How do they approach you? They just say, yeah, what is.
Speaker 1: A pickup line?
Speaker 3: Ooh?
Speaker 1: I have no idea nothing?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you the one who is the aggressor and goes to them because you like to?
Speaker 3: Maybe I feel like you kind of just know what you want.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: I am an aggressor.
Speaker 1: So are you're sliding in the d ms or you're walking up to that person and saying, Hey, you're gonna be my boyfriend now and we go together. That's literally, this is how, this is how this love match happens.
Speaker 3: Literally, you must have an icas if she wanted to figure.
Speaker 2: Out Yeah, that's okay.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like a woman who knows what she wants and goes after it, because again, like why bullshit?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? At this point, dating game sucks.
Speaker 1: It's horrible out there I'm single, I don't it's yeah, it's you know, my man is out there and he's coming. But right now they need they need help, they need communication, they need centering, they need they need things. But since myself, I say that because I have done a lot of sort of personal work and I just knew that me. You really have to look within it, like what you want from a partner, what you need and if you need have these all these needs and that person is giving them to you. If it's you wanted to be a brad or getting spoiled, then it's an equal. Everybody's an it's fifty fifteen relationship. You can all walk the in just like you walk out. So I feel like that people need to be more open about just the needs and wants. And I feel like people like I think it's a bad thing when it's I feel like the most positive is because I'm telling you exactly what I want and there's no like, you know, like a gray area of things.
Speaker 3: I think that it's just it's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly what celebrity crushes did you have growing up?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Robert Patterson.
Speaker 2: Okay, Harry Styles, I love Harry Styles.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see this smile parking up, So I really know Harry Style just the way you say. You said that in the mirror before Harry Style, Like I love Harry Styles. Yeah, okay, what about now celebrity crushes?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there any celebrity crush? No, any hall pasts that would happen that. It was like, okay, no nothing, no, yeah, okay, it's fair. What is the weirdest date that you've ever been on?
Speaker 4: Hmmm? Someone kidnapped me before a little key kidnapped you?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and took me Catalina Islands.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm here and I was like whoa, whoa, And you have to like there's like one way in and one way out. So how long when you trapped on Kalina Island for like twelve hours? So did it end well for him or you were.
Speaker 2: In the No?
Speaker 4: No, and this was just a date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like and he thought that that was okay.
Speaker 2: It was to get a little Calina house and lah lah and no.
Speaker 4: That's too much, way too much, you know, so I keep watching this.
Speaker 3: That was just.
Speaker 1: I mean no, yeah, I mean that's weird. What is your best concert experience that you've gone? You said, you're you know your mom has been the music indus. I'm sure you've got to see stuff when you're a kid and you see stuff. Currently, what is your best concert experience that you have?
Speaker 3: That's farm.
Speaker 2: I did go to a lot of concerts, but I wasn't like, like I've seen a lot of people like Kanye, Beyonce, Travis.
Speaker 4: I would say little thug, little thug.
Speaker 1: Okay, why would you say that that was the most fun and experience because the people.
Speaker 2: That was the show, it was a show, and I was on stage with them, like in the back.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is like two, when fourteen, I was just like like it was just cool to be like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool in the front, like I'm with everybody. This is what I do.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 1: Mm hm hmmm. Do you have a crazy uber or lift story? Oh my god, yes, can I know about it? Yes? Let us no girl privately talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, so one time this uber driver just tried to kidnap me.
Speaker 3: You kidapts a lot.
Speaker 4: No, it's crazy because like.
Speaker 2: In New York I almost got kidnapped again, like in a TAXI give me kidnapped?
Speaker 1: Really like I don't see it, Like I'm like I don't you know, like you don't look like like.
Speaker 3: You like I get a whole drone.
Speaker 4: I do home, mom, but here but that damn.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, you know, like like this little petitque girl that looks like an easy target. And this is the fourth kidnapper you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wait, almost got kidnapped by a taxi driver in New York. That one was crazy because I didn't have my taxi fair and I was waiting on my mom to send it to me.
Speaker 3: Okay, So he pulls off.
Speaker 5: He's like, I don't have time, like you're coming with me. I'm like no, wait, like no, I try to hop out. He hops out too, almost get hit by a bus. He sucks me in my face. Ah, and a samaritan and a good Samaritan came and like.
Speaker 4: Pushed, like what are you guys doing? Like save me? Thank God?
Speaker 2: I call the police. I was gonna press charges. All this went down the line. Yes, La in Pasadena, I'm in an uber leaving the studio at three point thirty in the morning. He's taking the extra long route. I'm getting sleepy, like I woke up. I'm like, this isn't the way to my house. Like we're in the valley, like deep deep in the valley. I'm like we're supposed to be going west, We're going like I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Where we're going.
Speaker 2: And then I ended up just calling my uncle having him on the phone like hey, like da da He's like, yeah, I got my good So he's like, oh okay, so yeah.
Speaker 3: He knew, like I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my That's insane. So that was the third kidnapping story.
Speaker 3: What was the fourth?
Speaker 2: I mean that one the Catalina Okay, Catalina, Oh no wait, Catalina taxi Uber So it guts technically three times?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's so too funny. Girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I understand you're very cute, You're very lovely lady. I would want to kidnap you too, but kidnapping is wrong. Come come from your own free will. I was why didn't dine you that way and not tell you that glure you into That's what I always get alarmed because like at that time, like imagine if you were, you know, drunk, like and you're not paying attention, Like how many times does that go on? And that's why like those kind of services is like a little like it's time at the end of the night. I'm always make sure not to drink so much has an issue. I was always like the mama bear of the group. I'm like, all right, we're making sure everyone gets home and this is not okay. And then people would like try to get your number because back in the day was going to like your actual number. Then they had like a service. So I was like, it's just wild out in the streets. It's not fun.
Speaker 2: Not fun.
Speaker 3: If you could change your job and not do music, what would you be.
Speaker 4: Doing behind the scenes of music?
Speaker 3: Okay? And what way like producing? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've thought about this.
Speaker 3: Is that something that you have on your list of things to do one day?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Also just get into like I just have a lot of plans.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's is the best front line of all the plants to make all the plans really happen. Yeah, I mean you not make it happen, but it's a good way frontlining everything else.
Speaker 3: It was the last time you had sex.
Speaker 1: About four days ago. Is it something that you do quite like how many times a week do you and your partner?
Speaker 2: I'm not really I haven't, like honestly, like I haven't really been like sexual, Like I'm really feeling like I needed to cut like a energy line just to recall all my own person erga. Yes, I just feel like everybody is just so draining, so like and when you have sex with someone, they end up taking fifty of that energy, so like they leave.
Speaker 3: Their back whatever.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, So I'm just in this space right now, just like building myself back up and then I'm like.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's important.
Speaker 1: I think that that's really a great awareness on your level of you know, actually like doing because people just consider and complain about it, but they don't do anything about it.
Speaker 3: And I think that that's like the big step is just like taking.
Speaker 1: The action even though it's like small steps whatever, and finding yourself.
Speaker 3: But it's really I think it's really.
Speaker 1: Cool to know that at such a young age and just being like no, like this is you know, because it's you know, energy is transferable, and you know, especially being a creative, it's really important in your line of work to like really keep those sacred lines like available to be yeah, to be you, Yeah, your beautiful self. Let's see how many you say that you're a relationship type girl. How many people would you say that you've been in love actually in love with two too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What was the length of the relationship.
Speaker 4: About two years?
Speaker 3: Is that your longest relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, do you currently have open lines of communication? Yes? So it could go back too, Yeah, okay, hmm. I feel like I've asked you all the fun questions. I feel like you still have more to say. I feel like there are like, there's so many I feel like you are a very layered person. I feel like there's like it's you know, it's like unlocking like things, you know.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're almost there.
Speaker 1: It's unlocking things, but we need a little more, you know. I like want all those great gems. What other music things I pat? What brands? I feel like are you what other creative things are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What things on the table? You said you have a lot of plans going on? What about the next let's map out the next two years?
Speaker 2: Definitely in the film industry, drinking a few soundtracks. Uh, gonna be on the screen as well. Awesome Deluxe coming dropping danger music video in a couple of weeks. My birthday's coming up, so.
Speaker 3: I'm hearing up yay.
Speaker 2: Also going back home to go anna build some things and give back.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you've been back home two weeks ago. Okay, so you go crafton Yeah, okay, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just have like.
Speaker 3: A lot a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's I mean, I think that a lot is good, like again, like the creative thing. That's why it's like coming on you know the platform like this too. It's like I want to know what a lot is so I can support you. We want to know like all the crazy things that are in your head that want to like come out more and see because you I feel like just I'm an impath too, and you just seem like a super creative like artist and everything from your style to like you know, you know, like those kinds of things.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's a it's.
Speaker 1: A It's it's cool to see like someone being like knowing in the business for like since you said such a young age and being kind of behind, but now like stepping into like this is your time, Like this is your your stage, this is your platform.
Speaker 2: This is my platform.
Speaker 1: I love it. So we want to play a game called truth with Texas. Okay, are you gonna play my game with me? Let me teach you how it goes? All right, Miss Texas is gonna be easy on you. I won't go too hard. But this game is called Truth with Texas. There's four ACE cards. Each suit is a different type of question from kinky, romantic, naughty, and what a spicy? Okay, because we're all a little spicy, we'll go.
Speaker 3: Through all the cards.
Speaker 1: I get to know you a little bit before.
Speaker 4: All right, do I pick one?
Speaker 1: Yes, ma'am Ace Ace of diamonds, so spicy question. They're all a little spicy. Let's see what's the most embarrassing thing sexually that's happened to you? Mm honestly or maybe it could be the partner situation. I feel like you. I don't really have any embarrassing things for you.
Speaker 2: Mm honestly.
Speaker 4: Bad breath kissing that's like really gross?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Have you ever broke up with someone because they were bad? And bad?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Thrown up on someone during sex? I wish so you like it down and dirty?
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it dated somebody older?
Speaker 1: Yes, craziest place you've had sex?
Speaker 2: Mm uh, I guess a car?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, worst took up story? Oh?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 1: When the story is gonna be really great private talk. Let's hear what Jordan's gotta say.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, well not even a kid, like when I first lost my virginity, okay, and I broke up with my boyfriend that I lost my virginity with, it was this ooh man like trying to talk to me and.
Speaker 1: Just he was just like overbearing, Okay, So it was aggressive.
Speaker 4: It was just like that much.
Speaker 2: And then like I guess I'm telling a rape story, literally force himself on me, just discussing like it was like that's for like five seconds.
Speaker 3: It was like yeah, that's yeah, that's tortuous.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry because it's like like it's I feel like it sucks because as females, it's like, uh, why, like you think to yourself and all that's happening, like you said so shortly, we're like why am I here? Why is this happening to me? And why does this man think that this is appropriate? And all of this is wrong? Like I just wanted to stop. So it sucks because it's like at those times, it's like you didn't know how to like speak up, But it sucks that you had to be in that situation. So I'm sorry to hear that, but it's.
Speaker 3: Not fun.
Speaker 1: What's something that you would not do sexually that's totally completely like not ever happening.
Speaker 4: Honestly.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about this the other day, and that's ass play.
Speaker 1: Okay, So nothing in your booty to your part I mean I'm down, okay, me not like, but like, but I will not you know you, but you're not down, but you're really down.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: But I guess like me doing the ass play okay, you know or me, I wouldn't strap on anything and do my partner Okay, she's a male, so that's your hard no, no, okay.
Speaker 3: Would you let him suck it? No?
Speaker 1: He said the desert. Yeah, girl, you don't have a rowin. I wish I had one for a day. I'd give it back, but one day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So no sucking it, no touching it, no nothing. Have you ever had a strap on?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay. But when he's complicated, like, have you ever been with the female?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay. So that's why that's why I wouldn't be complicated, because those parts fit because.
Speaker 2: That's how you oh okay.
Speaker 1: Because like unless you're doing it to your man, which that's not what you're into, then that would be yeah. So It's basically we would be like hi to you, having sex with you with this drop on, and then like have it like, you know, penetrating you when I look deep in your eyes and all those natty things. Texas tells you, what is an example of your dirty talk? Are you a dirty talker? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You filthy, dirty little slut?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you like to call the menaslat or you like to be called the slut. He's the slut I mean you call so are you dominant in the bedroom? Do you like dom your partner? You just like to talk that way? It's slutty? Yeah, okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you like sex toys in the bedroom?
Speaker 4: You know I haven't experienced.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, when you leave with the Alexis Texas toy, we're gonna find out if this is gonna change.
Speaker 3: Her answer a private talk book?
Speaker 1: All right, let's see craziest place. Oh no, we already said that.
Speaker 3: One, pig, car, I don't like any of these for you. I feel like it's not good. We're gonna go. We're gonna keep it with the safe things over here, all right, So next car ace of what suit do we have?
Speaker 4: Flower?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's let's see, all right, the clubs we are kinky? Would you consider yourself a kinky person?
Speaker 4: I'm growing into one.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, sex skill you're most proud of? What's your boyfriend's be telling you?
Speaker 3: Girl? Like, oh, you're the only one. What's what's your move?
Speaker 4: I guess it's like incredibly like soup down there.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've got the WOP?
Speaker 3: I definitely get the.
Speaker 1: Should I be concerned with my O when you get up in my chair and after this conversation the treaty Texas, is the wop.
Speaker 3: Gonna be on my couch? We only know at the end of this. Oh my god, do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 4: No? I mean you, little girl?
Speaker 1: Okay, princess. Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That's someone ever called you the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's a hold up, wait, let me run this back, honestly.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, Have you ever had a partner too kinky for you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Can you describe what an orgasm feels like? You're very creative with their words.
Speaker 3: What is it like?
Speaker 2: It feels like a burst of emotions, like uncontrollable burst of emotions? You just gotta explore to know it, you know, and let it flow, mud, it flows, let it flow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that next time ace of diet. I mean I was spade.
Speaker 1: So it's a naughty question, which we're all a little naughty here at private talk?
Speaker 2: Hmm?
Speaker 3: Choked or spanked?
Speaker 4: Choke?
Speaker 3: Do you like dirty talk in the bedroom?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Luber spit spit. Have you ever paid for sex? No?
Speaker 3: Have you ever made a sex tape?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't know about that one. As you flutter those eyelashes, girl, what kind of outfit on a man turns you on?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How do you like your man to dress?
Speaker 4: Very nicely? Very nice?
Speaker 1: Describe private private talk? What that is for you?
Speaker 4: Has to smell like a billion a book?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is there a certain cent you like your man to have?
Speaker 4: Love number nine?
Speaker 2: I love?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, okay, I know.
Speaker 2: Put me on, you know, put me on some but I like them like really like clean.
Speaker 4: Their own fashion style.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just gotta you know, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta have gotta put it together, you know. Okay, definitely. Have you ever had sex with someone else in the room?
Speaker 2: Mm? Hmm.
Speaker 3: Do you role play?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I should, though, What would you be if you could roll play. What would be your ideal what you're gonna go do after you use your likes of sex as toys tonight?
Speaker 3: Who are you going to be in.
Speaker 1: The bedroom for your man?
Speaker 2: Oh mmmm, I guess like a schoolgirl or something.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see a school girl with you. I'm sure you have really short skirts. Just you know, get a you know, one of your man's shirt, Rip it up, tie it up, put the boobies out. Okay, you want to you want to give some the remedy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you watch porn sometimes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: What kind of porn genre do you watch?
Speaker 2: Home?
Speaker 4: Amateur?
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen an Alexis Texas movie?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So sad you broke my heart? I thought we were thought we were coming it, you know, just heart tonight.
Speaker 3: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 4: Definitely?
Speaker 3: Can I hear what it sounds like? That was a good one. That was a good one. I like, oh, that's hilarious. All right?
Speaker 1: Last car the heart, which is a romantic questions? Would you consider yourself a romantic? What's the most romantic thing you've done for your partner?
Speaker 2: I can't say it because I'm in a new relationship now, Okay, So we're in a a methos.
Speaker 4: I say the nicest.
Speaker 1: See what's the nicest thing someone's done for you?
Speaker 4: Okay? Throw me a birthday party?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, spoiled me, took me shopping birthday party?
Speaker 1: So what is your Describe your perfect date night for us?
Speaker 2: My perfect date night would be the day we wake up, go shopping, hitting him in socks, you know, stopped you a little brunch and I saw you smoothie, go back, take a nap two hours?
Speaker 3: Can you do this Monday through Thursday? I feel like this is like today?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: With that, we probably go to Mashrolls or Boo or you know, feeling spicy? How did you see and crab legs you like your crapets? And then go back to the crier, watch a movie? Do it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I like your day? No, not at it. That sounds very eventful. Making out her, cuddling, cuddling. Have you ever taken a call during sex?
Speaker 2: Yes? My mom, she calls me twenty eight seven. I have to answer.
Speaker 1: So did you keep going or did you stop? Use it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, Mom, no, because she's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like what she's gonna be now, she's gonna be like are you having sex right now or not? She's like, why do you sound like you're working out? Don't lie to me, You're not. You're not a Berry's boot cap. No lights on or lights off off? Naked or lingerie? You like to pictures?
Speaker 4: Lingerie? Naked to chill?
Speaker 3: Okay, sex on the first day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh mmm?
Speaker 3: What are your turn ons? What stands out for a man for you?
Speaker 2: What are your turns when he's mean to other girls?
Speaker 3: If I'm there, you like that turns you on?
Speaker 4: No, Like, don't pay cause I've been in situations.
Speaker 2: Where it's a lot of you know, beautiful women and just like and if a guy is too friendly and I'm talking to him too, and he's like all in their faces.
Speaker 4: Mm, pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't do that, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Four player sex