Speaker 1: A PM. My entire body just said, yeah, go to sleep, and I just crashed sleep.
Speaker 2: And I woke up at like nine thirty.
Speaker 1: I was like, uh, shout out cool Joe for keeping us, keeping those channels active with the.
Speaker 3: Live tweets, that boy keeping the lights on. You feel me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you about to work over the time in two weeks for uh evolved.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, double screens and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this what happened.
Speaker 1: No, just like LFG, I'm gonna check out the ball to see if that's the vibe.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to go on and.
Speaker 3: The video LFG. You did say you watched the LFG. Right, Yeah you did. You did watch it. You liked it?
Speaker 4: Right, it was cool.
Speaker 1: It was cool like it was it wasn't like it was basically tough enough. Yeah, and it's like if that was your if that's your cup of tea, that's that's the vibe.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I guess.
Speaker 3: That's its watched wwe LFG.
Speaker 2: So you don't have to exactly I do things, so you guys don't have to.
Speaker 3: Oh man, hope did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that. You know what I'm saying. That's the comparison for the hip hop is yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's like instead of just dismissing it right off the gate, you just want to check peep it if you got the time, and then yeah if you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: They got a long block of content. I think it's like.
Speaker 2: Three literal content every days.
Speaker 3: But that alone even like I think they.
Speaker 1: Got LFG first, then they got rivals, and then they got the Greatest Moments greatest So that's literally, honestly, the greatest Moments is like thirty minutes. So there's literally two and a half hours straight. Okay, there you go. So that's just on Sunday. Then Monday you got raw two and a half, Tuesday two hours n x T. Now you're gonna have Wednesday would evolve another two hours, probably.
Speaker 2: On hour two hours. That's crazy. Then you got hour they can't I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: I guess you can't say Thursday no more because they partners with tn A. But they're gonna own that soon, so that's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be you one of them. Bro.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think they're gonna buy it. I'm just I'm just fitting into the into the narrative. Like got just the push of course. Of course, of course we definitely got narratives to push.
Speaker 3: I apologize if my for the live audience, if my screen is freezing here I did there like rush to get this fucking machine up and get this ship going. I know I was late with it. Like I said, if we're ever late, it's always because me. I just got off the phone with the district. With the school district. We had a very very lengthy, very interesting conversation about my daughter's sixth grade teacher. And yeah, it was it was very very interesting. So yeah, so I apologize. If this is a little shaky, it'll ill straight yourself out of the Man. How y'all doing, Man, it's going down? What's going down? Gresh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm trying to figure out like I heard kids in trouble.
Speaker 2: I say, damn, did you flirt with the teacher? And she got mad?
Speaker 3: Oh man, it was some ship that went down. Man, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about later.
Speaker 3: Alejandro's in the chat. He says, if you combine a W and w W, it's like sixty hours of programming, close enough, sixty hours of wrestling something like that. By the way, salute everybody in the Love Chat. Salute everybody that's listening on audio, Spotify, Apple, whatever your choice may be. All that, you know what I'm saying it like that, like that, like that, like that.
Speaker 1: All right now, grind, you can calm down because you're speaking through a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: This episode will be seventeen and a half minutes, good.
Speaker 2: Time, like y. Yeah, we like that, we like that, We like that. We like fucking, fucking, fucking.
Speaker 3: You know what. Wait, you know what I'm saying, sluts the squadron. I'm gonna find my eyes here in just a moment.
Speaker 2: You're blind?
Speaker 3: No, not.
Speaker 6: Well, we're talking about rushing through shows and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: I remember the first one of the first episodes I listened to, Graham was rushed to the whole thing because he was angry at CJ or.
Speaker 6: Something like that. What I think he was angry at CJ. I think you're just mad at some ship. He was like, yeah, okay, good and then just moved on.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Wait wait were there other people on this episode or was this an episode that I did by myself?
Speaker 6: So it was.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was me as okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, there there definitely if you go back into the archives, there's an episode that I did by myself. I was extremely upset and unreasonable about doing the episode myself. Actually, you know what, I had very good reason. You know what, I had very good reason to be upset about that because I didn't feel like I had to do the episode. Yeah, I should have done the episode. Actually, you know what I'm saying. In hindsight, it just kind of brought more pressure and more stress upon myself at the time. That was the week that my grandmother had passed away, and uh oh, due to scheduling conflicts, I could do the show, of course, and I think at the moment, I just kind of felt like left out to dry and I was like, fuck it. We got an audience to living for. We said we was going through this every week. You know what, I'm gonna do it. I was, Yeah, you probably shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Have did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah I did. I definitely shouldn't. Definitely that week. But if you want to go back and you want to listen to Graham, be extremely unreasonable and extremely perturbed and extremely passive aggressive about that week in wrestling it's in there somewhere. I think.
Speaker 1: I feel like we've all had that, that one episode where you were like, I should not have clocked the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I probably should have used PTO. You know, I run the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 7: I know my exact episode where I did that. I know the exact moment I did that.
Speaker 3: When you when you should have when you when you realize that you should have clocked out, you should.
Speaker 2: Have put in PTO.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, definitely. It was like I had like a toothache or something like that, and I was just hating on everything. It was like a post show and I was like, it's mattress ass. Then nobody want to see that, and then I was like, yeah, I probably should have just sat out.
Speaker 5: That was ass.
Speaker 2: Fucket. That was as that she was asked Bucket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you was definitely probably watching one of them WrestleManias.
Speaker 3: I just you know what, hold on, I'll hit this button and I'll tell you guys about it.
Speaker 2: On the other side.
Speaker 3: Let's go, so said, we used to give me some chicken. If you ain't know where love listen, listen all right, man, how do I do this again? Get excited? Woof's up. Hey like like the like the Rick Flair Woo, the Charlotte Woo or the Lyra Woo's choice Jewish choice.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, choose wisely, choose wise.
Speaker 2: That's why I have to think.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yeah, I'm not gonna choose.
Speaker 3: Don't even worry about it. Don't even worry about it. Let's get right into theism. Let's get right into the bullshit. Ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that I'm talking about, cats, snakes, chicken, ducks, elderly peoples. We present to you another episode of The Public Enemy's podcast. This is three forty five of the best thing since wrestling. I by the name, Oh my god, Graham Gresh is here?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 3: What's here? I don't know what just happened, but Gresh, what's that?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: I feel like this episode is gonna be about it on hands is everything else?
Speaker 3: Oh, this is gonna be great. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: This is this is literally our our essence.
Speaker 1: If you will like if if I feel like, if it goes too smooth, then we ain't doing nothing right. Something like something, something bad is going to happen. We have to create the chaos. It's that's the that's the that's the fun with the show. But it's like it's.
Speaker 3: Like that mixed blend of like organized chaos and anarchy at the same time. So, yeah, here we are.
Speaker 2: So we're pretty much w W E C W good.
Speaker 4: I think we're on track.
Speaker 3: I think we're on track. I think we're on you. I think we're on track.
Speaker 1: Who's Paulie? Who's PAULI dangerously you you imagine how you saying?
Speaker 3: You know what? I don't know? Can you can I do a nigga jew jew?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you say that?
Speaker 5: I can I say that?
Speaker 3: You said.
Speaker 5: We just did?
Speaker 3: So I don't know if we can say that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make it work later?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. I learned a very valuable lesson. When we interviewed Kenny King, he said he was talking about when m v P said nigga on T N A and he came in that day and he asked, he said, Hey, do you guys I want to ask for permission or do you want to ask for forgiveness? And that was I was poignant man. I was like, oh, okay, so how'd that go? Yeah, so there's that. But Ben's having technical difficulties. C J is also having technical difficulties. His power is out.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: Possibly be joining us very shortly given the time frame that they provided in regards to restoration.
Speaker 2: You know, niggas like the lie so.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: It might be the it might be the episode of geez.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 3: You feel me, geez up, you feel me? You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, if the ditch can't swims, she's going jail. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm alright of interesting situations. So here we go, Gresh, Are you ready to do this? Yeah, let's do it for you're a hard worker, man, you're hardworking man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm first off of a show.
Speaker 3: Some some some heavy lifting right now. Man, Yeah, I'm first off of a show.
Speaker 1: So you're getting evening grass that's just relaxed or whatever.
Speaker 2: Flies flies.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: And I apologize later and and and for myself.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't really say how exactly I feel right now, very you know what, I'm just ready to get into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get into it.
Speaker 3: Let's go do I have a button? Do I have a button? Do you have a button? I do have a button?
Speaker 2: The button?
Speaker 3: Oh you want some music? Hold on, we got some music. We've got some music. I got all types of music for you. Whatever the emotion is. You want to get it down.
Speaker 2: Down, No, I'll take it down. That put me.
Speaker 1: Because I will literally spend the rest of this episode. I can be talking to my snore.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, let's do this. That was that was extremely fun. All right, let's be serious. Let me let me put my serious face on.
Speaker 5: Damn all right.
Speaker 3: Cool. So from what I understand. From what I understand, I don't really give a fuck. This was actually for see Chan but or do you know what this is for anybody who gives a fuck?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, what's that?
Speaker 3: I like that. Julius Creed has been announced as one of the coaches for Team Cormier on The Ultimate Fighter this upcoming season. I believe it's season six if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, shout out him to Julia's, shout out to DC, shout out to the UFC, shout out to the Ultimate Fighter. They're doing their damn thing. And yeah, regardless of how I feel about whatever, they're doing with the creeds the last couple of weeks on raw I think that's a dope. That's a that's a dope. Look, so it's alute damn. Also elsewhere, in regards to people that are on raw Logan, Paul has allegedly and apparently been banned from Egypt.
Speaker 1: How bad is your reputation to the fact that you don't even you haven't stepped foot in Egypt and you're and your banded by the fault. They say, you know what, you've never been here, but your reputation precedes you.
Speaker 2: So you know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna bang you on principle because you've you're messing with bodies in Japan. We don't want these mummies to hunt us because you want to be stupid.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna we're gonna we're gonna bang you about the fall.
Speaker 1: But when I tell you, when I saw that that not off case, I was like, bro was cracking me up. Is the fact that they said, we ain't got to tell you why we banned him.
Speaker 2: He's just banded.
Speaker 3: You're just banned, You're just banned. You know, Uh, this is normalized doing that, This is like a self claim though like by him and mister Beast.
Speaker 5: I think it was.
Speaker 3: Like they were saying like they were trying to go over to Egypt to look at the pyramids or whatever, and then they called to get clearance and then that they they were like, yo, uh, Logan can't come. So if y'all want to bring cuz you know what I'm saying, y'all can't come. So it's pretty much as simple as that, you know what I mean, It's pretty much simple as that. Now elsewhere in the news, The Rock has landed a role in a new uh crime drama that's supposed to be I guess like set in Hawaii, some type of mob film, which is like Goodfellas meets That Departed. According to Deadline, it's Martin Scorsese, The Rock, Leonardo DiCaprio, who's all pictured here, and Emily Blunt are allegedly starring. And it's not allegedly reportedly uh starring in this this new movie. So this is a new venture for for Dwayne Johnson. Are you guys excited for that? For him to be in in a drama, for him to be in a serious role where he's like, you know, he's trying to He's trying to take on this new this new leaf as far as like challenging roles in his acting career.
Speaker 1: H Emily blowing is by to carry the hell out of this movie Goodfellas Meets the Department.
Speaker 6: What happened was Batista card Nigga Fraud said he wasn't a real actor, and he was.
Speaker 7: Like, I gotta get some dramatic roles under my belt. I gotta start doing real I gotta start doing real roles.
Speaker 1: M It's funny how every time someone every time I bring up drama and Dwayne, people who want to bring up stuff that he actually was solid in but didn't make him no money, Like what Walking Tall, the game Plan, all that stuff where it was like semi series but it was goofy at the same time, like a.
Speaker 2: Lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had some some drama dramatic roles, but it didn't make him no money. What made him money was basically being an extension of the Rock but just under his real name. Banks says the grid Iron Gang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Banks says, so that final boss iss done. By the way, Patreon for Public interemis podcasts about to go up paid the ten interesting I wonder what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: H Yeah, grid Iron Gang. That was a good one. So that's I was saying. He has a couple of solid ones under his belt. But this was back when he had hair and when he didn't make that much money.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: He just posted a video on Instagram yesterday talking about regrets and making things that you were saying that you're going to do one day into the day one of doing said thing, and people are trying to speculate and lean towards Oh, is he saying that he's finally gonna do the match with Roman Reins at WrestleMania And I don't know about all that. He's probably talking about building a waterfall in his backyard or something like that.
Speaker 2: So you don't listen to TC.
Speaker 3: I've heard the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, right, yeah, Uncle chasing Waterfalls?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, don't don't do that. Don't do that. Uh. Daveon says, did y'all like Central Intelligence? So the Joint and Kevin Hart? Right, it was cool, It was cool, but it was I think that was right before I got over stimulated with Kevin Hart.
Speaker 1: That was definitely around the time, because it was like right along and then that came on like back to back and then ride along too.
Speaker 2: It was when I tapped out.
Speaker 3: He had with Will there too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, when they went to prison. I saw that one. That was when I definitely tapped out. I said, yeah, fuck this, I'm done. Get your little short ass out of my face.
Speaker 6: I actually like that one.
Speaker 3: All right, Ben, I have a question for you. And because I don't want I don't want there to be any surprises when you listen back to this. Oh no, okay, AGGRESSI and I said the word nigga jew and I don't. I don't know if that's acceptable or not.
Speaker 6: I guess only when we're talking about Drake. I guess that that's okay.
Speaker 3: All right, cool, let's go ahead on. Let's not talk about Drake. Let's not talk about Drake. Let's not talk about the inn js, you know, lions in jas. Let's not talk about that. Let's not talk about that. Well, what did I do? Why am I getting ail?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Who case? So al Andro went again? Ho koll unapproved. Brother Grant says central intelligence was good. So there you go, Ben, Now you got something to look forward to. Central intelligence was good. You should check it out. The technically, blacks are the true Hebrews. Yeah, hey, man, you know I'm talking about Yeah? Yeah, is it okay? If I say, nigga, you know what's up with mom?
Speaker 2: Me, God, Me, God too?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: Check this out, Greg, Check this out.
Speaker 8: Greg.
Speaker 3: If we go ahead and get serious one more time, we can go ahead and try to get through this episode Shame mc man. Apparently there's an update in regards to Shane and aw Tony con this whole day their meeting they had fightful. Select is reporting that they had a meeting. I guess you all know about couldn't confirm whether or not Shame wanted equity. Now this dates too. I guess the Jonathan Coachman had claimed on one of them, one of them, whatever the fuck he's on, that Shame wanted equity in the company in order for him to come in, and Tony Kahan didn't reach back out to him, I would have did the same fucking shit. Bitch ass nigga, you're not gonna come in here and you feel me, get a piece of the pie. You feel me, you weird ass nigga. If you want to check, I might be able to give you one of them. I'll give everybody else one, but I'm not finna give you a piece of the shit you feel me on you know what I'm saying, Like, what are you talking about? That's wow? But they're saying that they couldn't. They couldn't confirm that Shame wanted equity, but did admit that Shame was hoping to run a lot of things without having much product knowledge about the current state of things. I guess Tony Kahan apparently passed on the idea because the thoughts, y'all give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Thank god he passed on that shit.
Speaker 3: I would have passed on that, like.
Speaker 2: You want to run my s without knowing shit?
Speaker 5: What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, he had a lot of people.
Speaker 1: It's like whole Cogan and Bishop going into TNA and two thousand ten, don't know what the fuck was going on.
Speaker 2: They do everything, they did, do that, they did do that, Go ahead, Ben.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: It was a very smart move.
Speaker 7: On top of that, like Bro, like we said, bringing Vincent, I'm not bringing Vincent, bringing Shane and does nothing for the brand, Like yo, they would have been cool for like a few minutes, and after that.
Speaker 6: It's like what else do he have the offer?
Speaker 7: And then on top of that, he doesn't know anything he very could have much poisoned the brand. Like I think it was the right move just to walk away and not have anything to do with him, Like regards to bringing him into the company. I mean, like, yo, you're cool with the young Bucks and everything like that. It'll have been a nice little buzz. But like Greg said, ultimately it probably could have ended even worse than the whole Cogan air Bishop situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could have could have been just bad. I mean, I don't know if it would have been worse. But giving this nigga a percentage of the company, that's wild. Yeah, if that's true. If that's true, allegedly, sprinkle allegedly all over that shit, because I don't know what the fuck coach be talking about anyways. So you know what is true. What is true is that aw just announced that Double or Nothing, which will not be returning to Las Vegas this year, will be in fact taking place Sunday, May twenty fifth from Glendale, Arizona. So if you're out there in the Arizona area, go ahead and get your tickets, or if you plan on you know, visiting Arizona for the Memorial Day weekend or whatever. You know what I'm saying they pull up do your motherfucking thing, but aw pulled up to Arizona. I don't believe they were in Glendale. They were actually in Phoenix for Dynamite last night. Did you guys watch Dynamite? Did you guys like the show? Grece, I know, don't worry about it. I don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Kujo, did you like the show?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I don't know why. That's like my Kujo impression. They ain't got bomb bobs or nothing like that. This niga cool as fun anyways, So let's go, let's go, let's go. Donpe shit about Dynamite, don't shit about Dynamite, dope shit about Dynamite episode one.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I feel like the two ones that I feel like everybody talked about was Ricochet and uh Nana segment as well as MJ have a Hangman segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, we're gonna get to it. We're gonna get to it, and we're gonna run through it real quick. Because I ain't gonna lie to you. I enjoyed the show. I've enjoyed Dynamite these last couple of weeks. Kujo says eight out of ten, I feel like this is they've strung together at least three pretty good episodes of Dynamite that I that I think are really, really solid, And I don't know if that lends anything to the rumor. And then you window that Tony Conness more in the weeds in regards to booking now that NFL season is over or whatever. But they did kick off the show with the face to face between MJF and Hangman Adam Page, and this was dope. This was intense.
Speaker 2: They was raw.
Speaker 3: They did their motherfucking thing. They was talking a lot of cash shit. You know what I'm saying back and forth. MJF did this whole thing about like, you know, I don't know why the fans have deemed you the main character, Like you're not worthy of that. You don't you know that whole thing, like a couple of weeks ago, how he was saying like he doesn't have the stomach for this attitude that he has. More on that in a minute. Hangman is like, Yo, you a bitch ass nigga. I don't like the way you be doing things. You want all this respect, but you can't. You can't get respect from the people. You done cheated your way to the top. He like, I don't give fuck about that. The record books don't give a fuck about that. The record books say, I'm you for me, the longest run in a w champion, I'm a six time Diamond Dynamite ring winner. You feel me or whatever the fuck that means. You know what I'm saying. And I got pinch striped pseudo and you got my name on it, so dirty ten and I got a dirty ten and this hairline that I bought from Istanbul, Turkey or wherever the fuck. So the reform, yeah real, so yeah, this nigga did the whole your Honor verse. If y'all, if y'all are you know what I'm saying. Fans of battle Wrap, you know the whole. I look better than you. I dressed for the You know what I'm saying. My bitch is better than yours. You know what I'm saying. My cause is nice toy yours. You know what I'm saying. All that ship that that nigga was talking h M JF did all that ship you feel me and basically was like, name one thing that you're better than than than than me at and Hangman was like, Nigga, I'm real like that shit that nigga off. So they had this whole thing. This is you know what I'm saying. They wasn't allowed to touch each other. The matchup Revolution was gonna get canceled or they was gonna get levied heavy fines or whatever. You know what I'm saying, shit like that, Like Daveon says, uh, you know what I'm saying, Uh, page that a whole bunch of unforgivable ship that MJF highlighted and he got cheered for it, just like that nigga Queen's flip said, you a negativity highlighter. You a negativity highlighted. You highlight negativity. You feel me. That's basically what that was with me. But hey, man, if you're looking forward to it, I'm rocking with it. If you like it, I love it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: The MJF versus Hangman at a page at AW Revolution in a couple of weeks March night, greh you fucking with it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like this is one of the one of the high points of AW for me right now.
Speaker 2: As far as on the men's side, like, uh, Hangman.
Speaker 1: Is is basically still trying to find his way ever since retiring. Christopher Daniels Like, they definitely mentioned that as well, basically saying hey, yeah, I like because even MJF tried to use it as like a gotcha and Hangman was like, nah, don't you ever disrespect Christoph Daniels because he's one of the he's one of the good ones. He's he's a very bigger man than you ever will be or you ever dream of being. And I like that they utilize that like it got a nice falling angel uh chant from the live crowd, So I definitely appreciate the segment more.
Speaker 3: Uh hang man, is you said what he ended up coming out there too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hang Man better than me though, Like Nigga sp spinning my face, I ain't pausing to look at you as soon as that laying on my face, I'm pouncing at you like I'm not even looking at you to try to dripping dripping off his eyes. Nasty, nasty. You look nasty and you are nasty.
Speaker 3: Have y'all ever seen Jamie Fox's stand up? I might need security. He tells this story about how he was on set filming any given Sunday with al Pacino, and he says Pacino has this extra spit thing going on that that pulls down in his lit. Ever, you never talked to somebody like that that just got that extra extra spit, just be the extra the extra spitty they got that like that, you feel me? He said that, he said, he said yeah, and he said to me, you know what I'm saying. He said it was in the script. He said. He says to me, your dude, what your fucking told And the spit flew off his mouth and landed on my lip.
Speaker 5: That ship was funny.
Speaker 3: It's fun That's what I felt like, and that's what I was reminded of with MJ's spit and hang man like. At first, I was like, oh shit, he spit past because I saw that you feel me, that you feel me? I saw that this ship white pat behind cousin, and then I was like, oh yeah, you feel me. I'm like that was a safe way to do it and put it off. And then I said, oh no, it's right lip. He that's right hanging off that man eyelid, not his eyelid, but he's like his little eyebrow. You feel me.
Speaker 2: That ship was finnahed you right in there about the barn.
Speaker 1: Cuse got salt in it, so should hit your eye, make your maskastee.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you hang man. You should have got the chain and start hanging.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta smoke cuss. Ain't no fighting, bro, Like we're not doing this. You feel me with the nigga to chain see glock nineteen, it could barely.
Speaker 2: Drink exactly like I might to put you in the dirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see. We'll see what happens with that. A revolution uh, now building towards revolution uh. John Moxley said he was he was fed up with the disrespect man. First of all, I I I I cannot stand for this ship because how he started this whole thing talking about he felt disrespected and he is the one that put all this ship together. He disrespected a queen, a black queen.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's Black History Month. Him and Marina Shafir jumped in front of Willow as she was conducting an interview with Grenee pac Cat. This is the second time in a row.
Speaker 1: But listen, whoever is responsible for this crime, I hope all of your HD and my reports on all your favorite devices malfunctions to where you can't even see what you want, what you're doing, your PS five. I hope it glitches your your xbox s. I hope it malfunctions.
Speaker 3: I hope whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: I said those who are responsible, not you, but not responsible. I wish nothing, but you will not disrespect Willow and Black History Month or not.
Speaker 2: You will not disrespect period, Like we're not doing this.
Speaker 3: That was crazy.
Speaker 2: You need to get her lit back.
Speaker 3: And then he tried it out there and cut his version of that Roman Reigns promo. Oh yeah, that was everybody's been doing the side by side, So y'all are know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: This is you see that camera, that's my camera. You see you see you see.
Speaker 1: That signe right there, that's my side because these people come that knowledge. And I'm like, all right, And then this ball here, motherfucker said, you know that's my camera, that's that's that's those those are my seats right there.
Speaker 2: This is my building. This is all. I'm tired of this.
Speaker 1: Disrespect, like nigga, okay, all right, I'm tired of trying to figure out what the fuck this story is.
Speaker 2: Both hey here where we are.
Speaker 3: Are heading into revolution? It gets the raded our superstar coke. You see he wanted he wanted Coke versus mox on the banner, and once again we told y'all, it's not gonna say mox because that's not this nigga's name.
Speaker 2: The niggas name is Jonathan Moxley.
Speaker 3: Here we have so so so so, So I'm supposed to be excited about Edge versus Dean Ambrose. Yeah, yeah, listen, I'm trying. I'm trying, and I'm allowing them to cook. This is a letted play out moment for me. This is a letted playout moment for me. I wonder how they're going to get out of this bad booking decision as far as how the death Writer story is going currently, I just feel like people are disinterested.
Speaker 2: Man, that is an understatement. Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: If revolution will determine how they go from here, it's a point where they have to make it make sense at that paper view. Yeah, they have to whatever they do, they got to cut by. They gotta cut bait or.
Speaker 3: They gotta cut bait. I don't know either either one, either one. Like I just was here, Hey, just look, guess what is one of the most unorganized episodes we've had in a long time.
Speaker 2: Organized but unorganized.
Speaker 3: So fun though, it's so fun. We're having a blast.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you niggas have fun. I'm over here with no lights.
Speaker 3: Niggah no, not like not like that, not like that, not like that. Hey man, don't do that, don't do that. Don't do that, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I apologize. It's back on you. I'm saying control. I can control apologize being late. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Okay? What were we talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, this episode is not going to be called this, but me and Gresh said, nigga.
Speaker 4: You nigga.
Speaker 5: Like Drake like or like uh.
Speaker 4: Like Drake eight rows? Do to put the book in my chain?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah? Oh god? Okay, so so so I don't really understand the death writer story, right, we're not gonna harp on that. We're not gonna harp on that.
Speaker 1: We've done enough of that, done that for the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: You've you've heard it on on multiple podcasts. If you're into that sort of thing, I don't know. If you only listen to Public Enemies podcasts, you are an amazing person, and I would I would buy your mother flowers if I could did you know, just as a very nice gesture, not not like that, you feel me just to you know what, I will give you a gift card, a nice little visa gift card. You can do with it. But thou wilt how about that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 5: Do what?
Speaker 3: That will boom? So uh? Things I don't understand about a w currently. I like things right now, really like things right now. I really like things hang man m JFF one of those death riders not so much right. But something that confuses me is this International Contender series that they're doing so tonight or last night rather Orange Cassidy versus Roger Strong. Orange Cassidy won that match. Next week he goes on to face can Skate Cat for the International Championship, and the winner of that match gets the right to face Kenny Omega.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: Oh way to the value your title?
Speaker 2: Kenny Omega is the prize?
Speaker 4: Bru Kennys Nigga like this nigga? You know we so we have to be a whole champion just to fight this nigga.
Speaker 3: That is crazy crazy. The winner of the series gets the the lucky opportunity to defend a brother.
Speaker 4: The nigga just came back from having weak.
Speaker 8: Guts all right, all right, came out there to save Orange Cassidy after they tried to jump Cuz, and then he stood in the ring with the International championship.
Speaker 3: Taqustra was like, I'm finna grab it back and then didn't and just walked away and let this man hold up the title to end the show, Like you didn't. You didn't try to get your belt back for real?
Speaker 2: B bro?
Speaker 4: You know how crazy that look?
Speaker 5: Like? That's that's oh my god, man, we held up that title.
Speaker 4: That's the only that's the most I heard people talk about that title since it came where he was liked.
Speaker 3: Everybody was so excited about Taqustra's international title run, and in my opinion, I feel like they disrespected cause by allowing two men to white man to fawn over his championship. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What what the is that?
Speaker 4: And then the other niggah nigga.
Speaker 3: No disrespect to white people and also no disrespecting nigga Jews.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Still, Juice, you know what, that's a great way to flip it. Nigga juice.
Speaker 2: Nigga juice.
Speaker 4: Got somebody got to represent black because so neither. So you know whatever, Hey, mans won't do what the public enemyes podcast will. Yeah, way did disrespect your fucking belt?
Speaker 5: Dog?
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what, you know what? You know what, you know what. Let's talk about disrespect. Let's talk about disrespect. Ricochet completely disrespectful. This guy is out of line. I'm'll tell you right now, this guy is out of line. I can't believe that it. This nigga came out there cut that promo, said, I don't give a fuck about none of these people in the audience. They blewing me. Y'all weird as fuck. I'm gonna talk to y'all at home. You know they weird as fuck. Some of y'all probably weird too. And y'alln't understand that Ricochet is a winner. We're gonna say it is a motherfucking winner. I don't beat all your favorites, ass, I don't what will I spread ass? He said, I don't you feel me? Whoever the fuck else he'd be. I don't really remember that. Nigga said what he said, you me exactly? You feel me? But yeah, and then first nine I came out there and said, look, I don't really want to smoke for real. I'm just coming to let you know, like, like I really hate the way that things is going right now. You know what I'm saying, Like swerving is my guy. You feel me. I've been on the road, I've been doing my thing. You feel me for a long time. And to be honest with you, what's really bothering me is the fact that you got that road and I would really like it back, Like it means something to me. You know what I'm saying, Like it really means something to me. Go ahead, yeah, right after that, you know what?
Speaker 5: You know what Rico said?
Speaker 3: What do you saying?
Speaker 4: Take it, nigga, take it from me?
Speaker 5: Then this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Like I don't know about the like, Yo, he could a really good pro bo like he did, especially for somebody who's not used.
Speaker 5: To doing that or what you're not known for him doing that, But that.
Speaker 4: Whole fucking that fucking ship was like take it like that was the really ship that I've heard about life. Nigga, you want this ship back, Come get your legacy out of my house. It means that much to you, my nigga. Take it from me. It's fucking great.
Speaker 5: That was great.
Speaker 2: The AHA was bad.
Speaker 3: That would have been a great like if he would have nailed that, Like you know what I'm saying, never nail it, that's the thing. But he's done, Like, okay, Ones, he's done. Okay Ones, you hear me.
Speaker 2: Was not it?
Speaker 3: That wasn't it. But it's cool, bro. He got a T shirt with the AHA on it and the bloody.
Speaker 5: A little dirt by the suit.
Speaker 2: So that's yo.
Speaker 5: This is the most I've been an interesting Ricochet for a.
Speaker 1: While, so yeah, I'm you know, last time I loved Ricochet was when he was in n XT, like really really.
Speaker 9: Interested with the Hood Forward when he did that flip off the ship against He who shall not be named.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Yeah. That was the first.
Speaker 4: The first of NXT event I watched was with Ricochet because you told me to watch it.
Speaker 1: Remember we on Knowledge no more because they recreated it with Logan, so they was like, yo, he let's be created with this guy so that we ain't got to play with that guy no more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Voldemort dream, all right, cool, So let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go and let's move things forward. Ye, last week, I believe it was Friday. On Get Up, it was announced that Michelle McCool will be entering into the twenty twenty five WWEE Hall of Fame. So congratulations, Yeah, not enough for me, as salute to Michelle McCool.
Speaker 5: You get down.
Speaker 4: That little splip belt ship that she did with Layla was hell of funny too. That's why I appreciated that shit. We have chance, nigga. I was like, hey, man, I'm with it.
Speaker 3: She was saying that she would have liked and this was before the induction was announced, that she would like to be inducted along with Layla as l cool. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't know, didn't put anybody in there, so it'll happen. I know, I don't like you know.
Speaker 3: You know it's weird to hear Michelle McCool two time WWE Hall of Fame look good?
Speaker 5: Hey do you want me to do this Left You Show?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know yeah, second season LFJ Michelle McCoo. Why not let's go ahead and run it out. The Taker's gonna polliticket's politicket anyway, let's do it. You know what you know what. You know, she probably don't got a salmon. She probably don't got a salmon suit jacket. But she might gottle a lot more left than the tank for me, or at least a little bit left in the tank. She might want to you know what I'm saying running back. You know I'm saying, Nikki Bella's doing it? Why not? Why Michelle McCoo. Can't you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 3: No, let me let me not even say that. Michelle McCool was the surprise guest entrant in the Women's Royal Rumble for at least like the first foe of Yeah.
Speaker 5: How many times this is a surprise?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many times is a surprise? Are you just back?
Speaker 4: But this is the same fifty dollars on my grandma hand me when my mom's not.
Speaker 1: Looking like, oh shit, from the last time they wanted to the last time they wanted to go extra with and say, yeah, she's coming from the crowd.
Speaker 2: She was wrestling Uggs.
Speaker 3: Wrestling and uggs. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Nothing changed.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I don't know what this guy's going to be wrestling in, but word on the street is Goldberg his retirement match is going to be this upcoming summer. I believe it was like the Car Cab podcast that he announced this on. So in November, I believe it was college football or College Game Day was he announced that he had signed a deal with WWE to have this retirement match in twenty twenty five. And now he says, hey, it's going to be sometime in the summer. So we get that update from Goldberg. I will say this. I will say this. I will say this, no fucking excuses. They're giving you ample time to be ready for this shit, all right, so you better come with it, my guy.
Speaker 5: Don't run your head into no.
Speaker 4: Walls, no doors, nigga. I want you in that ring. You hitting them ropes, nigga. In fact, we're gonna send somebody down there to work with you, JDC.
Speaker 5: Go down there and make them do some stuff all right for you.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be in shape if this is the last match, nigga, and it's gonna be summer, which is Summer Slam, nigga, because we have two nights now, which is probably what they're gonna do, you better be fuckless.
Speaker 5: I don't want no excuses.
Speaker 4: My nigga, because they're gonna boo you anyway. They're gonna boo you anyway like they boo they boo fucking he let Vowler brother and that nigga got a beer like we gotta ShW this nigga commercial. You what I'm saying, Well, what I'm saying in the second hour, Look, so niggaa boo you dog.
Speaker 5: I would have harder.
Speaker 4: I would him as a special guest referee so he can lose fast count them they hit him with a chair.
Speaker 3: What else do we got here?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Quick hits. Oh here's one other thing. Uh Triple h has unveiled the w w E I D Championships, the w w Women's I D Championship in the w w E Men's I D Championship. Okay, so gresh, why are you laughing? Man? The ugly like the titles?
Speaker 1: Oh why what's it's a belt for everything?
Speaker 4: This ugly?
Speaker 3: Because it's a belt for everything that Yes, I'm with you, these belts is ugly. Look at it, bro, What are we doing right now?
Speaker 4: Man? A belt?
Speaker 3: Another one? What the fuck is this? Hunter?
Speaker 4: Paul?
Speaker 1: No, I won't get that belt.
Speaker 3: You won't get that belt.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's like the that's just the old n x T Belt before they went with the current UFC knockout version.
Speaker 3: It kind of feels a little US Championship.
Speaker 2: But to me too as far as.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like it reminds me of the old NXT Tag Team champions first one.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, more more so that maybe, yeah I'm tripping more so that more so that as far as like shape, yeah, yeah, what the fuck? So what was the ship? So these are supposed to be So there's gonna be a tournament that will determine the champions, the inaugural champions, and then from there these titles will be defended on the indies. Some people are also speculating that these titles will be defended on Evolve. But then then I'm thinking, why would they do that when they could just make Evolve championships And then my head fucking almost exploded.
Speaker 4: Tell your brain it shit out, didn't it?
Speaker 5: For no reason?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said it on Tuesday, But when that came up. Basically, they're not trying to reboot Evolved. It's like their own spin on it. So they probably not even trying to have a championship for this. Probably this is their This is their new level up basically where they just have.
Speaker 2: A bunch of showcase matches and whatnot.
Speaker 1: So that's probably why they don't have a dedicated championships doing. And that'd be like, what two more sets of championships for no reason?
Speaker 4: You gotta make a tag one and then the women anyone? Like so, so what are we gonna equality?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: And it's gonna be white because you know, let's you know, w and white women, white women, which is which is why Kylie rad is gonna get this ship. So you can already book the women's joint.
Speaker 5: They're gonna give it to Kylie Rad.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Ben, if you needed me to let you in. If you're still my bad think he's frozen, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: He live his life, man, He live his life. I saw him blink and it was like really slow, so I wasn't sure if he was just sleepy. So there you go.
Speaker 5: That's my god.
Speaker 6: You feel you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If he's tired, you feel me, he might need to you know what I'm saying, go shut it down for it and it is cool. You feel me. That's what we got PTO for, you know, what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying that Aiden Ross was trying to get the.
Speaker 5: Young thug.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa. I don't know if he's off that wack speaking of people that, you know what not. Let me not do that. He's not off that way. But the Hardys are gonna be on n x.
Speaker 5: T talk about transition.
Speaker 3: King im here, blood here today, blood you feel me, I'm here today. I'm with it.
Speaker 4: Yo. That was so great.
Speaker 3: But the hard n x T next week, and they have accepted the challenge of the No Quarter Catch Crew Miles Born and damn what's other.
Speaker 4: Heights? Yep?
Speaker 3: Bam, Okay cool. Sorry, I'm trying to get it to watch an n XT again. I watched two episodes n XT this week. This was really hard. Okay, this was really hard. Okay, so I apologize for my honesty for the extra unhingedness, if that's a word. But yeah, y'all got to experience and watch Grand Slam and and and and Avengeance Day on Saturday, and then y'all got to experience RAW on Monday, and then y'all got to experience n XT on Tuesday and Dynamite on Wednesday. Let me tell you, I had to watch all of this ship in the span of two days.
Speaker 5: And then you don't got to do anything.
Speaker 3: I felt.
Speaker 2: I just watched the clips.
Speaker 3: Brother, I felt compelled. I felt compelled. Is my due diligence. It's my duty to be informed.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I felt good to be honest with you. I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed watching this ship this week. I really enjoyed watching wrestling this week. It was great. And to be able to do it with no distractions as far as like social media's opinions and shit like that, trying to influence people on the way shit you go and seeing clips, seeing clips of ship before I'm ready to see ship, you feel me. It was good to be able to shut the world out and watch this ship. But salute to the Hardys. They're gonna be on NXT. They doing their thing, you feel me. So they transitioned a lot more of the heavy hitters over to NX from TNA, and salute to them for bringing the Harties over next week. So I'm with it to lead the lead, you feel me. Jeff Hardy Dance or whatever. I don't know if it has a name or anything like that. But are you guys excited?
Speaker 2: The juke?
Speaker 3: The juke. That's that's what he kept calling.
Speaker 2: Was like, the juke, the nigga?
Speaker 5: You okay?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: So he got the juke, I mean, hopefully hopefully just didn't say the nigga.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 5: He was dancing better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely knows better.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Somebody was not dancing with jagged ash, but hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he was doing. He was feeling so much. You know, even you had not that man would moving his whole body.
Speaker 5: He was like it was like something like.
Speaker 4: I never heard this ship before.
Speaker 3: I'm talking with it. We'll see, we'll see what the hearties do next week on n X T is done to see them, you know, cost the lawn And as they say, somebody else crossed the line this week. Moose, how you guys feel, Moose overfe me there's I hate the.
Speaker 2: Fact that people talk this ship up.
Speaker 4: Man, but here we.
Speaker 5: Exactly no Pop, We're here like we are here.
Speaker 4: The animals here they did they can't.
Speaker 5: Loose.
Speaker 3: They did the chance. Listen, this man did his hand like this. He did his hand like this, and they said moves. I said, well, that's all you didn't know what listen. I said this the other day, and I say this too.
Speaker 1: It's like, just because I don't funk with fun with the dude as far as what I see on TV, doesn't mean I'm going to police anybody who does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people don't like it or don't like him. Rather, I don't know how people necessarily feel about him on n x T. I don't necessarily enjoy his matches you watch. I don't watch enough of them to say that I'm not a fan of his though I know the things that I've heard about him as a person I don't necessarily like.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know the four matches I've watched, they've all been the same born but.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing He's always like he ain't but he ain't no better than Will Hobbs and they people. I was not spot nigger.
Speaker 5: It's way more entertained nigga.
Speaker 4: Like I don't understand the moose thing I understand before, but like Graham said, like some of the year, like it will affect you, but look, it didn't really fucking pop, Like No Hop didn't pop me, Nigga. Only thing I got in my mind was like you know what, Like, let me open. Family's about to destroy this nigga, So that would be good to watch on TV and get both belts and then go to TNA and just beat up everybody over there too. Sounds like he.
Speaker 3: Said that is your bubble here. I am inevitable.
Speaker 2: Said, he said, Moos invted to my territory, So I am going to return the paper on Thursday.
Speaker 4: Put your head on his mantled dog around you, nigga with your belt?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 7: Like, Bro, Moose is objectively not good. Bro, Like, let's be for real, Like you could be a.
Speaker 6: Fan of him all you want.
Speaker 7: He's not good. He's not good on the mic, he's not good in the ring. This man had a bad match with Kenny Omega. With Kenny all right, yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He did cut a promo with Lesus King, And I'm like, bro, how is Lexis King out promo on you right now?
Speaker 4: Nigh My daddy is nigga? You see my haircut? Nonpanish? M hm?
Speaker 2: You got that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: If it's a dream mask for you, if Moose versus Femi the dream ass for you, do your thing, enjoy it, have a good time for me. I don't give fu okay, so cool cool, Let me ask it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Let me ask this, Let me ask this, Let me ask this. Let me ask this because off of Moose, off Moose, yep or not off Moose. I don't know, uh, what's up with this new group?
Speaker 2: Oh Richie rich.
Speaker 4: Tribute, retribution, nigga retribution, shield.
Speaker 1: Retribution, bulletproof vest I like bulletproof vest you got, you got, Sakwan Sugars, Lucky Ali with his hoodie halfway up.
Speaker 3: That was he looked so dope. Pause you feel me? But like the whole ship like like they looked like you feel me? Like it looked like it was the nigga was like, nigga, I'm active. You feel me? And he got out there and was moving. You feel me?
Speaker 5: So I with him.
Speaker 3: I thought it was dope. You eat his nigga? Oh ass nigga?
Speaker 5: Where you at with your ant nigga?
Speaker 3: This was you feel me? Adventure to day?
Speaker 5: You feel me?
Speaker 3: But then you know what I'm saying, Like they they did, the whole ship's about damn he got he got, he got the gotvocato that's h black.
Speaker 1: Cyrus Cyrus Cyrus, uh yeah, Cyrus Cyrus is it just O Cyrus. That's like just the name, that's his first name.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Okay, he Avocado, Okay, cool, well, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you're the new Dapocado, O Cyrus, Griffin.
Speaker 3: Cutler, James Sequan Sugars, and Dion Lennox.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went for a new group, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody, every brand needs a group.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, that's gonna be running ounding up with it.
Speaker 1: And this could be the shot in the arm that the men's division needs, Like if they play the cards right.
Speaker 4: So your nigga Da Pocato gotta fight over fielding after he kills.
Speaker 2: Both that nigga.
Speaker 3: The shot in the armor the men's division needs. Or it could be or Or or Ricky Saints for the right. It's what an s rick these Saints. He put pen to paper even though there was like no ink in this pen, like none of the names were on this paper. I don't know why they went on TV with this fucking piece of paper out there with this fake ass scribble of Shawn michaels Ava and then Ricky having to do that ship and then them knowing they was gonna zoom in on absolutely nothing written on that who they didn't think this through.
Speaker 4: They did. The worst part, The worst part is that they did think this through. That was like, Yo, we're about to zoom in on the same part, you know what I mean, Like he's gonna tease it and we're gonna be like, yeah, nigga, it's gonna lead into a whole bunch of other ship.
Speaker 5: And then like he.
Speaker 4: Put that pin out and then did this ship. It didn't even look like he expected that pen to work. And when they zoom in on the name, that's why they went in on the name so big they went on the name. The name was the biggest part of not the fucking signature, because you always had a contract.
Speaker 5: The name was what they wanted to see.
Speaker 4: That's why they willed the name, because they want to see that fucking scribble scrabble that would just look like Braill.
Speaker 5: So they looked like like Ricky.
Speaker 3: SATs, that's for sure. If it show looked like Brail, looked like Ray Charles was to read that ship. So yeah, outside of that, outside of that little small blunder, right, whatever, how do we feel about Ricky Starks and the name change to Ricky Saints? Ben are you good? Yeah, I don't think he's good. Okay, cool, what's up. I'm good.
Speaker 6: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 3: Just asking m.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 3: All right, he's not good. All right, good, he's not good. Go ahead, goohead good good.
Speaker 4: I'm down with the Okay, I'm not gonna lie. Wasn't feeling the name of first, but you know, let me let me hold my outrage in like you know what, no, no, no, no, And then of course there was gonna be a reason for it. You know, I'm a New Orleans boy, I'm all right. Once I heard the New Orleans parts, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 5: I get it, And.
Speaker 4: As long as you cool with it, I'm cool with it in my opinion. But it was still probably the best moment, well second best moment of the night, n XT.
Speaker 3: You know, don't do it.
Speaker 4: Don't do it. I'm not I'm not, but you know, yeah, but you know, but that was that was like it was a fucking moment, you know what I mean, Like he's really gonna he might beat the shot in the arm. That Oh, Cyrus Jackson is supposed to be Griffin, My bad, yo, Cyrus Griffin and the bulletproof vest. He might be like, he's he's the real shot in the arm. Yeah, and that's why we need to get That's why we need to get the animal out the William I'm saying, O, will you what I'm saying, Put him on the mantle, take his antlers them saying, make a change, and then then he can go get Ricky Starks or get Ricky Starks to get Look, they're gonna give Ricky Starks to that fucking North American title. So so it's a matter of time.
Speaker 5: But I like the name.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts Yep, honestly, I'm cool with it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't taking her back, but I was initially shot. But at the time, at the same time, I can get over it because they changed Walter to Gunther and you see where he's at. They changed EO Sharade to EO Sky and you see where she's at. Former multi time Women's Champion, tag team champion within her first year, and some change on the main roster.
Speaker 2: I'm not the name doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: I'm only paying attention to that booking, like because that was my great war where he was when he was Ricky starts in adw and that's gonna be my right in NC if it's a similar situation, like, how are they gonna book them? How is it going to be interesting? Is he gonna peauk my interest? Is it gonna Is it going to resonate with me? Because that's what a lot of people need to understand. A company can book anybody great, but if whatever they're cooking doesn't resonate with what their audience, then it is what it is.
Speaker 2: So hopefully it.
Speaker 3: Works for Yeah, when I saw that ship, actually I didn't even see it. Y'all was in a group chat and y'all said it you feel me, and I thought Niggas was playing you feel mean? And I you know, I guess I gotta eat some crow here this week because last week I was so adamant and I was so sure that you know, I'm like, no, they got Jordan Grace, you know what I'm saying, Like they got Jake Carr Gill. They got to eat the page, you know what I'm saying, Like they're not gonna make Ricky change his name? You feel me? And then boom low and behold we now have Ricky Saints And I'm not sure what the ins and outs of the reasoning of that four was for rather but if if the decision to go with Saints was his choice and the reasoning for his decision, as as he explained on on the whole Busted Open episode, which I did listen to. You know, it's it's cool. I'm with it. I guess it's something that I can definitely get past. It resonates. I think it works still. It's just different from what I was introduced to him as and what I grew to love him as and and and that's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Walter Patton absolute Ricky good.
Speaker 6: I mean, should be happening, man like you.
Speaker 7: Walter was gon Walt Gun through his Walter and uh, they wanted bron Breaker to go by his old name. I mean, if a nigga name Dolph Zigler can win a world championship, anything is possible.
Speaker 6: Names don't matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, There you go, there you go. Then everything is everything.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm still absolute, I'm still Ricky.
Speaker 5: It's still an Essen there.
Speaker 4: And it was my choice as long as it was his choice, but grand as long as it was his choice, I'm with it.
Speaker 5: So I'm with it.
Speaker 3: Then we good? Do you feel me? I got a question for you, guys. I've been seeing people saying, hey, this, uh this this first of all, this this n X TAM women's division is the best women's division in wrestling. You know that's been a thing for a long time, right, But I've been seeing people saying that, specifically, Jordan, Grace, Julie is Stephanie va Kerr the the new horse women of Debbie. What say you? You guys, you guys buying that, you're selling that?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, lest I got over there, nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking. I'm just asking people.
Speaker 4: Feel I mean, there's a there's one that you know, like you know, the mean with the three dragons, and there's one dragon that's like like we I know, Stephanie and Julia know each other, so they're the regular dragons, but it's just like the other dragon it just held a buff. Yeah, we're looking no like no, like like Jordan is the one that she doesn't really fit in because you know, like Julian and Stephanie been fucking with each other and fighting each other for a while, but then like Jordan's but she's the one, Like it's the one. It's the one where they got the three dragons. They all look the same, you know what I mean, that's the one that's that's the mean I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: That's definitely because you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, hb K got a good problem in his hands, because eventually they're gonna have to fight each other. But as long as they both got belt, you can keep them all the way from each other and then let everybody else fight each other and they can just do their own thing. In fact, because Jordan's Jordan, Jordan could do whatever she want.
Speaker 3: Is Jordan looking at the title.
Speaker 2: Knowing her she's.
Speaker 4: Looking at both of them. I just want both of them joined. So the niggas like, yo, both y'all. I don't even know you know, y'all motherfuckers. I think I could beat both of y'all looking at her like, no, you can't. Probably throwing about hustling around and let me throwing cussing around, nigga you're talking about that's normal ship mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You do, yo.
Speaker 4: Man, when he when he gets to the fucking name, he'll be an n x C soon too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll tell your cousin come on the show.
Speaker 4: You're like, I ain't said that ship yet, Yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Show? Potatoes out together? Niggas?
Speaker 4: He've been on the show. Yeah, you've been like three months, you've been have like six months. Actually, yeah you've been. You've been here since the PopOut show. All right, it's time to start getting back to the program.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Business, that's hilarious.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think they're the three horse women because you'll need four of them, but you just need like a key, like a little three, like the key three is them definitely mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you. I don't disagree. I just you know, wanted to see if they were, you know, liking opinions, you know, like that. I do want to talk about the supposed frustration uh in the main roster women's division. Uh, this is I don't know who this report came from. I'm gonna keep it all the way hunted with you, but.
Speaker 5: Frightful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna just throw it on fireful and we're gonna throw it on fireful if I'm lying, and Shaun Ross app let me know that I'm lying and I'm familiar whatever. Anyways, So, uh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Who they signed? Elijah Elias?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Elijah Elias just signed with TNA so not r o h but tna boo. He just back to back to beautiful women being pissed off for what reason.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it. So uh, Gres says fightful is reporting this, so fiightful is reporting this for right now, the women in w W are allegedly frustrated with the booking. I guess they feel that they're not getting enough time, They're not getting the same type of treatment and the attention to detail that the men's division is getting. I don't know how you guys feel about that. I don't know how. I don't know how true this, this this rumor is, you know, but if but but I can say if it is, then then there is some credence and I can say that there is some reason to feel that way. I get it, I can understand. I can be sympathetic. But I'm also here today to be honest. So who wants to take it before? Before I do see JCO.
Speaker 5: I'll go real quick.
Speaker 4: You know I'm saying I'm gonna go real quick as I know you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I mean.
Speaker 4: One part, I think they see what's going on in XT and how they're being fucking the women are being like so like, I think one part is that because it'll be hard. That's why the niggas be running around NXT trying to get that little exposure, because like Sean will be like, oh yeah, yeah them, the women got the women in Ova, let's go, you know what I mean. And I think another I think my other part, my little dark horse, evil shit talking part. We ain't hear nobody talking about no fucking problem backstage until Shy. I think that Royal rumble shit really pissed a lot of people off because I don't want to hear nothing about because you niggas wasn't worry about no long storylines because we had real and live Morgan find each other. That shit was like two and a half years in the making. NIA was liked each other.
Speaker 5: So but I didn't hear nothing about you.
Speaker 4: There's some there's some dissension backstage, like people are a little upset until Charlotte popped up. And the third part is, I think you're right. I think it might just be some bullshit and then somebody trying to say some stuff. I don't think. I don't think it's I don't think it's that serious. I think like everybody frustrated their job, you know, I mean, like it's not really big news either.
Speaker 3: I'm frustrated with it, all right, you. I'm frustrated with it, the tag division, the women's mid card division, what they're doing with these titles. And I'm gonna be honest with you, and I'm and I'm gonna give them grace with the women's mid card titles because I at least feel like they should be given three months ninety days of you know, just trying to figure it all out. But honestly, they should be going into these things with the plan, and it comes off as if they don't have a plan, and that's unfortunate. It's unfortunate that they have a concept and not a plan for a large majority of these women that are on the main roster. You have the people that have that have broken that glass ceiling and that have excelled beyond some of the bad and some of the misguided booking decisions. And I'm not here to speak necessarily to the booking decisions. Well yeah, I am going to speak to some of the booking decisions, I guess, but I'm not a booker, right, I just know what I like it, but I don't like right, And I feel like some of these women aren't given the opportunity to to to grow and to get over. And I believe, if I'm not mistaking me, Chen has said something recently about feeling like she's had a hard time connecting with the audience, and I agree, you know, and that's true for so many of these other women, like Ben, I know, you got the whole bird Lady agenda thing. They be quiet, they be quiet, But Dakota, she's been around for so long, you feel me, it's just like where's Like even Chelsea like her reactions be kind of iffy sometimes, like yeah, if she's cutting a promo or if she's doing something funny backstage, or you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, they're with her, but like the bell rings, some of that should be going away. It's like crickets. And I'm just like it's too much of a pattern for some of these women that are really dope and I feel like really deserved an opportunity.
Speaker 7: There's too much of a break in between whenever they showed them on TV. Like Chelsea like sometimes she won't be on TV for two weeks. Sometimes Lyra will just be sitting out in the crowd and no one is doing anything with them.
Speaker 6: And they've just got the new belts.
Speaker 7: And I know this is uncharted territory for mid card women's titles and everything like that, but at least have them on the consistently so people can be introduced to them as characters. I know when Lyra came in, they were hot shot in to the top and everybody was cool with it. But then you don't see her on TV for about six weeks, or you need putting her in these storylines where she doesn't need to be in where it's just like she's like an awkward like fourth person or third person they add to like a six man tag and no one's here for I'm like, you need more consistency when you're booking the women because you drop them off and be like, I don't see you for three weeks.
Speaker 6: Why am I supposed to kill when you pop back up now? I've been living my life without you.
Speaker 4: Like, if you're going to do a mid car title, you gotta put that show on the on it. It seems like it seems like the WWE on the main Rush you got a black women problem because like Bianca, you have all the belts what it sounded like to me, because if you want to get your title off the ground or like Bailey like, it's just like they fumble.
Speaker 1: It's like everybody was clashing when week when I believe it was myself and the other people, I was like, I feel like the first champion of one of those belts should have been someone already established, and you could have easily just make like some like rope for the five weeks of TV around people trying to chase that belt, like you're chasing the veteran who doesn't need the title. So okay, if you don't need the title, let me build myself up and go after this belt. But no, they gave it to Yeah, I understand why they gave it to Chelsea, but they gave it to Lira and they had both of them lose qualifying matches for the limination Chamber. So that talking about like you're you're losing, you're losing, that's my problem.
Speaker 2: It's like you're champion and you're losing, Like why care if you're going to lose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I seen niggas bitch about that, but listen, you still got to beat me to get a title shot, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So, like you shut your mouth.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have to beat you to get a title shot, though, that's what that's just like just a general just a general thing. Yeah, just a general thing. I shouldn't have to beat the champion to get a title shot, you know what I'm saying. And it's just like, but even like the code this week, she should be Ivy Nile. Neither one of them are over like, so it's like and then on top of that, it's like they've waited so long to have that match or have a number one contender ship match, and Lira has been doing nothing but like you said, losing since she's.
Speaker 2: Only god like one or you don't have one matches when the time does she lost.
Speaker 3: And she lost, you know what I'm saying, So what does that say?
Speaker 4: Thinking about assistency, Like, if you can fit in the fucking like twenty twenty five thirty second thing into the fucking match that has to do with your title, you can do that ship and about that, it's about getting fitted in.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna have I think that the people in the powers that be are going to have to make some some some some sacrifices in regards to the time that they allow the women. I know that they're trying to do this two and a half hours thing on raw. You gotta listen, tell the story, Allow the story to be told.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Allow the story to be told, and then I mean, whatever it is you feel me like they have the freedom to do that, but be flexible enough to tell the story through.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's all I'm saying in that regard. And on top of that, Triple Ah is gonna have to find some flexibility in the booking of these these these uh, these these pls, this five match strategy. I think over time has started to do less good than you know what I'm saying, less more harm than good, just because it's like at the second and I understand this whole thing about like Ben, please remember your point, and I understand this whole thing about TV has become a little bit more important, and they're trying to like balance opportunities for championships to be defended and shit like that, and for titles shots to be a draw and shit like that. But they have to allow more time for these women to feel and be established with the audience good.
Speaker 7: There are two three hour shows to tell me that there is no time to have any like matches that involve women in depth. When Shawn Michaels is doing it on NXT, I don't want to hear that shit. I don't want to hear nothing about like, oh, we gotta figure out time, and we got.
Speaker 6: To figure out like audists.
Speaker 7: Shawn Michaels like, I know, the Men's made events scene is weaker right now, and that's what people saying, Oh, they're relying on that.
Speaker 6: But even before then, when you.
Speaker 7: Had like a comparable like Men's like main event, Shawn Michaels was still booking like interesting women's matches and feuds that didn't revolve around a title, and he still made it interesting. And it wasn't always just like oh, we're gonna give him a thirty minute block right here, and that's so much time. It would be like, okay, like CJ said, yet five minutes here and then we go on to the next thing, and then you would get a match later on in the show that was centered around that five minute interaction that.
Speaker 6: Was earlier on the show. He's given you the formula, but Sean not used it.
Speaker 1: M they're turning the women on the main roster into side shows instead of the actual a main character.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna throw to some of the comments here in the will bounce off of No's We'll bounce off of will bounce off of some of the comments here genation. So the majority of the women didn't get a reaction during the women's row rumble match, just saying, to be honest with your brother, the majority of the people in both world rumbles didn't get a reaction. That music is also one of the problems that people the presentation is the presentation. We don't know who the fuck these people are when their music it's unless it's like a role model.
Speaker 5: Came out, you know, I mean that was fun, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. Alejandro saluted. He's correct.
Speaker 1: People are tired of seeing the people are sick of seeing the same people get pushed.
Speaker 3: I mean, are you probably think of it too.
Speaker 4: That's probably a well we just talked about. Goldberg twenty seven minutes ago said do you think more women tossed to Joe? Do you think more women are needed? In order to get more women on the show, you need to figure out what you're doing with the ones that you have right now, right, And it's about effort and about listen, Sean Michael was putting the effort in that because A it's like yo, the MISERA. Look, it's gonna be bad anyway because over Feman is the chip, over feit me is the chimp. Nobody's getting that belt unless I'm moving up. And that's how it should be. But it's just about effort, like it don't take that much like if you can put the if you can put if you can put the fucking the little creative part in the hands of the of the wrestlers in general to let the.
Speaker 5: Women do the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all you gotta do. Like you got to give them a little opportunity.
Speaker 1: J Chan fifteen. Not every match on ross mat Downe's paper for your time. You can do much with a ten minute match, but people will complain about not getting time.
Speaker 4: But people go to complain anyway, Yeah, which is why let me get fresh match.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I love the tournament, man.
Speaker 4: We just have a tournament for no reasons, Like we have a dynam A SmackDown.
Speaker 5: I'm and ring.
Speaker 3: See I don't know if more women is needed to get fresh matches. I just feel like they just got to shuffle the deck a little bit better, Like.
Speaker 1: They gotta shuffle the deck and give them something to cook with because you can't keep giving them the same formula and then expecting everybody to get over the same way this person did.
Speaker 3: Because you're gonna get more women anyway with the drafty whenever that is so so like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's going to happen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'm not saying that I think that that's a bad idea. I just think for some of the some of the women that are currently on the roster, like there's just man, it's just so much more that they could be doing. I feel like it is just all about presentation and positioning, presentation and positioning. Like g Distion says here, some of these women are just good wrestlers, like somebod these women are just good wrestlers. Some of these people don't necessarily have a great personality, you know, and that's unfortunate. But that's also the same for a lot of the guys too. So I don't want to just make that a thing that's exclusive to some of the women. But when it comes to how they are being showcased. It's it kind of is like you're not really accentuating the positives and hiding the negatives in them, Like, I don't know why the fuck you have Shana Basler and Zoe Stark together.
Speaker 4: In a group nigga with no leader.
Speaker 3: And that made it worse, right, that made it worse because there was no real direction for the group. The PFC we're talking about here with Sonya included, there was no real direction from him. Sonya was the leader because she's not as good as a wrestler of the other two, but she's a better mouthpiece than they are, and she has a little bit more personality. But when you cut them off with the knees and get rid of that, and you give them that horrible name and no direction, like you said that, you know, they were facing off against fucking dam Hayden and the party girls and Lyra who's just kind of thrown in there because they didn't have anything else to do with her. You know what I'm saying, It's just like, what the fuck was the point of that? And and I feel like, to be honest with you, I've said it before on this program. I think Shane has watched. If I haven't said it before on this program, I at least said it in the group chat. So if I'm saying it for the first time publicly, I think Shane has washed. But Zoe, I think it's good. They just got to figure something else out to do with her.
Speaker 5: Joy is Anthony Edwards.
Speaker 4: You know, she's so just just for jokes, but she is fucking She's.
Speaker 3: A good but she needs something. She needs something.
Speaker 5: She ain't got that she ain't got that that it.
Speaker 4: Interesting she says she said some weird ship and that kind of turned me off. But every time I see it, she was.
Speaker 1: The one thing Zoe ever said out of pocket was mainly because she was tired everybody talking about people's asses.
Speaker 2: That was when she was beefing with Jada. That's pretty much it.
Speaker 4: Listen, Jada all the bills, but Zoe starts as dope as fuck. I like Joey Stark. I don't think Shada is washed because we got to move where you just choke somebody out, like fucking million dollar man was fucking million dollar dreaming. Everybody nigga with one eye nigga all the way from ninety one to ninety six, so I don't want to hear, but she could do that again. I think it's like what Gennason said, what she's forty four.
Speaker 5: Bad? You might be right, excuse me, genation.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's ever been an issue of her being washed. I think it's when you're like, you're not on TV for a long period of time and they throw you back out there. It's kind of like with no direction at that, It's like what do I do?
Speaker 6: What do you guys want?
Speaker 7: Because when she came to the main roster like she was the next big thing, and then they broke her down when they had Bailey beat her after like biting her neck out, and I mean like after that, it was just a downward like slope because they didn't know what they wanted to do with her. Again, don't call people up to the main roster when you don't have a clear vision for them.
Speaker 6: You're just wasting people's times. Like is Kara James is she injured right now?
Speaker 2: Or she yea still injured?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Because when she was, when she wasn't injured, they weren't having her on TV consistently. I'm like, if you don't know what you're gonna do with these people, Do not bring them up to the main roster.
Speaker 3: She might have gotten injured training or something like that because she hadn't been on TV. Now she got.
Speaker 1: That she lost that money in the bank qualified mess and then dipped and she had that surgery done, and then she invad.
Speaker 4: Sayings Davy, all right, say she and his book has been terrible since she's been on the main roster. I remember, I remember what she's been. When she was in that fucking elimination chamber was just coming up.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks show, I'm saying, nobody have a post show. Maybe not, but when she was an elimination chamber, if she choked out four niggas in a row, nigga.
Speaker 3: There will be a post show for Elimination Chamber.
Speaker 4: I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was just the pacing of it, because it's like, hey, instead and the reason why the Elimination Chamber was so bad because they literally had her choke going out and her will sit down and wait for like two minutes and and just lost everybody because it's like, bro, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: You need to capitalize on the moments that you create Nigga that that ship was a moment when she choked out, everybody in the match was like, Yeah, who's waiting if she waited for Oscar and they did that ship. It's just about effort and consistency. I think Alejandro said that earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just the bottom line. They need to be consistent. They need to give something, They need to give time. They need to actually be interesting with whatever they want us to care about. And they absolutely and they need to find that perfect balance because like, like, like someone in the chat said, all some people can only be good at being at wrestlers, like their character is just not working.
Speaker 2: It just does not connect.
Speaker 3: So's y'all, y'all have a machine. All y'all have to do is rotate and figure out what works and what doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Don't just throw them out there just because because you can only rely on somebody's personality like Naya Jack's live Morgan before people start getting bored to them too.
Speaker 4: Push a button, all right, push the magical button that you do for all the wrestlers to make these stars right.
Speaker 3: You know what I changed my mind Toosha.
Speaker 2: They need more women.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at I'm looking at this you're looking at I'm looking at these rosters. I'm like, it's just ain't enough, man, it ain't it ain't. It ain't enough. It ain't enough, like god damn. Like, I just feel like it's it ain't enough, man.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, you think hella funny now that Triple H is in power over there in the big stage and not nx T no more, and Set Michaels is in power over there, and the hell he should not be named. We used to punk Triple A for all his fucking people. N x T you think, Yeah, you think HBK.
Speaker 5: You think HBK is.
Speaker 4: Big homie and fucking paul of it. Let me get that, like nah, nigga.
Speaker 3: But you know what though, it's necessary though for what they're trying to do with n x T. They need the pieces that they're grabbing for for that brand down there.
Speaker 5: They do.
Speaker 4: They do it evolved too. Niggas want me to watch that ship. I need to watch NXT to make sure that watching evolve would be just as good. Yeah, everything is a domino effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, man, They there's just there's more that they could be doing. Dog Like, they got to do better. With the presentation of some of these women, because like they're really good, but at the same time, like some of them are only good at this, or some of them are only good at that.
Speaker 10: Becky's step foot yet, Becky, Becky need to come back, you feel I mean, and I don't know who else can really spark anything in here, Like I feel like some of the people that there's no disrespect to some of the women that we have here, but it's just like I feel like some of these women have plateaued.
Speaker 5: Becky is big six.
Speaker 4: If you play dominoes at the people that play dominoes out there, She's the big six, Like I'm the one that goes in the middle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just the bottom line. You go ahead.
Speaker 7: We need to put all of our hopes and our dreams on Rock Sandparrez because she I feel like she can be the one to bail this out.
Speaker 4: She might be the new I think she might. I think she's the new. Like remember when the main roster got Real Ripley, When Real Ripley got put on the main roster when she was just starting to go crazy with Bianca, which fucking pissed me off because the only motherfucker that was sucking with who was Bianca? But but it just feels like the loo Rock saying is the prodigy for a reason, just about how you want to like she's so good, Like she's a fucking baby face. Now that's the way I said, we cheer for her again, niggas she just called fucking.
Speaker 1: That was the case of they hated her Quail more than they like they than they hated rock Sam basically because they were both still technically wrestling as heels. Just rock Sam just saying she's small. They just say, yeah, just be the baby face for this match.
Speaker 3: But I agree, Yeah, I agree with you. They need to they need to create a star. They need to create a new star in that women's division. And I don't know, I don't know what it's gonna be. I don't want to put all the pressure on Roxane Peress. I want to put the pressure on the in charge of booking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like my thing is, like Michael Cole says, hell wrestling is secondary to the story. Well stop giving us, Stop giving us black ass stories to get invested in, Like, give us some actual substance.
Speaker 3: Like I think they got to understand like what level they are when it comes to storytelling, like, you niggas are not like the MCU for real, just because y'all did that whole ship with the fake ass Vengers plot line at WrestleMania, trying to get all their old heads to come out here and bail Cody out like bro like like you gotta understand, bro, Like Vince McMahon wanted to be Hollywood, you niggas don't have to be that anymore because you're not that.
Speaker 4: You gotta you can literally do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: These niggas are not great actors, Okay, none of them are.
Speaker 2: They have no acting lessons, no skills, no test screening.
Speaker 1: If every last one of these people would have gotten in front of a camera and an actual Hollywood camera, the director will be like, get the funk off my set.
Speaker 2: That's how bad y'all are we.
Speaker 4: But the ones that they do got that can do that is on the way out yo. That so they they holding out nigga Like, listen, no, I need about five Big Dog a Wolf from Netflix. Yeah, I need about five a year. Pinther has been running around rubbing his nutsat all over fucking Raw Pauls.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Fun So Alejandro says, stop worrying about Becky, Charlie and Bailey. W W has a great amount of women that can be stars, for example, last Legend, Stephanie, Julia, Jordan, Kline James. Well, that could be the case if they give them something to be good at.
Speaker 4: Let me put that back up, Lejandro, I actually agree with you. First off, I agree stick of Bailey, so don't drive respect that again. But second off, this is the last legend or in the Julia. Listen, they need Julia Jordanslie James for for n x T, which is fucking this. It is their g leag that works like this is nx C is way better than the league. But Carl Jackson, yeah, Klonie, Jordan's, Julia, Jordan, Jordan, Colonne.
Speaker 3: James, maybe Jordan's Grace Okay, no, that would be a Y n N E.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, all right, well listen, I know what you're talking about. You know you need you need to you need them for n x T to keep them up.
Speaker 5: It's not what do you have Carl Jackson to because she'd been modeling out there.
Speaker 2: And that's not what we're pretty much saying though.
Speaker 1: It's basically saying, like, hey, we need y'all to step up your storytelling for the crowd to get invested in and make y'all next star.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's up to you.
Speaker 4: It's like you're in charge, like you can do whatever you.
Speaker 5: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 4: Well, hey, when I'll be like yo, man, the niggas got all the money to do whatever they want.
Speaker 3: I know, man, But when they do whatever they want, look what they do. Nothing, not a damn thing. It's funny, that's funny. I just feel like when people in position get the opportunity to do whatever they want, they do less.
Speaker 4: I remember Nigga tell me to get his nigga a fucking look, give him some time.
Speaker 5: We get it together.
Speaker 4: Listen, Triple A, stop sucking around. I'm not I'm not happy with you right now, so I'm just gonna say, get it together. We can move on because I'm not happy.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, man, maybe he can make something of it with Charlotte and Tiffany. They just announced at least last Friday, Charlotte chose Tiffany. So when it comes to the matches that we've got up coming at WrestleMania forty, we've got Charlotte versus Tiffany now official for the WWE Women's Championship, So that's something to get excited about. Hopefully that storytelling is good. Another match that we have scheduled for WrestleMania forty is the World Heavyweight Championship with Gunther and jay usso.
Speaker 4: Y I made yet, nigga me, I mean listen to me and Graham may yeat and saying at the school lunch tables in two thousand and five. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We be dating about it.
Speaker 3: What was your question about this feud and how it's going thus far, and of course your thoughts.
Speaker 7: I wanted to check temperature in a room. I wanted to check temperature in a room with everybody, Like, what is the overall excitement level for this match at WrestleMania Starting with CJ because some ship I want to catch him off guard, But I'm interest level in the match.
Speaker 4: I'm interesting one out of five?
Speaker 5: How are we rating it? Yeah, one of five.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it a three and a half just for the fact that I know it's gonna be a good match, and I want to see jay Us get his motherfucking moment because he's earned it and he deserves it.
Speaker 2: But you're better than that.
Speaker 4: Being said, it's still kind of vanilla generic, so I hope it gets better.
Speaker 5: Graham.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm I'm gonna give it a Listen, I'm not as invested. I'm gonna give it a two and a half just because the foregone conclusion of you know, seeing jay Uso win in you know, sixty thousand or whatever it is, you know, all doing the ship. That's cool. I just don't know what this does for Gunther after. I don't know how long they plan to be invested into jay us as a champion. We saw what they did with his Intercontinental title run. Yeah, so, and then the match is going to be cool again, like like like I said a couple of weeks ago, the fact that Saturday Night's main event they held jay Uso, or at least jay Uso and Gunther held themselves to one super kick in that match, then I think that they can do something really special at WrestleMania. But we're not there yet, and I'm just waiting for that moment where I feel like I am all the way on board. I'm cool with it, though, I'm just not excited supermay.
Speaker 2: Grass two because it feels like they're just playing.
Speaker 1: They just the two seconds they had since announcing the match has been fun, but two because I'm I've already seen the match Saturday Night's main event, so I'm like, you gotta give me something. I'm gonna need gun to hurt somebody that Jay cares about to make him crash out know something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm on the same level. I'm like, I'm not really interested in this match. I feel like the whole build a wrestleming has been lackluster, but someone might be able to save that. Breaking news, The Rock is saying that he's gonna be at smack Down tomorrow. They just posted on Instagram.
Speaker 4: DC said he was the smack Down the orrow. Your gunda got to kill the Rock. Okay, So this goes back to.
Speaker 3: This goes back to the earlier conversation that I believe it was Gress and I were having about The Rock saying on Instagram. There's been some time in some situations that he's been tender to or thinking about doing, and oftentimes he thinks of these things where we all think of these things that oh, I'll do that one day, or you can wake up today and make today the first day that you start doing that.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 3: So if they're suggesting or if they're announcing, rather excuse me, if they're announcing that The Rock is on SmackDown again, I ask, as I asked earlier, does this lean into the idea that maybe The Rock is finally ready to do this match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania.
Speaker 4: First off, I think The Rock is too Richard be saying shit like he was just said just now, but like, come on, dog, please stop.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Cool. But they'll say that shit and be like, this is what I do every day.
Speaker 4: Forty seven pancakes in like a twelve eight hole nigga knowing age cost forty seven dollars of a But uh oh no, man, I think they're just trying to I think they're really I don't know if they're really worried about this fucking WrestleMania shit or whatever. They're just trying to stir up some likes. I'm like, oh, smack Down. You know, the Rocks are to be there. If they want to do that Roman rain shit, they can do it. Like I would rather them do that. Then had that little three way match we're talking about with him Rolins and seeing Pump and then they're see him Punk and Rolins fight each other and then like Roman reigns and then the Rock can fight each other. Some cousinshit like Nigga, I run the family like Nigga. Know you don't, I'm about to be fucking with scars you talk about Nigga.
Speaker 3: So so he's announcing that the Final Boss returns, So he's gonna be He's a bold and disruptive, unpredictable and dangerous. The Final Boss returns live on SmackDown.
Speaker 2: And they're on the New Orleans, right.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: I think they're in New Orleans.
Speaker 1: I would not be surprised if he just announces that New Orleans is getting a WrestleMania.
Speaker 5: And little ways before me.
Speaker 3: All right, man, you know.
Speaker 2: He said, yeah we're I'm gonna challenge Roumanringes to a.
Speaker 3: Match, and.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 3: All then then then go ahead, keep us some track.
Speaker 5: Go I'm gonna hold out of hope and say that.
Speaker 6: You know he's actually gonna do something substantial, because he did.
Speaker 7: Like when when Meltzer was out here saying like, oh well, the Rocket is not gonna be involved in wrestling, and he was quick to say something back and say, oh yeah, the dirt sheets, don't know what's going on or whatever, and I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 6: You can bet everything on that. And I also think did he.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. I feel like you just put a lot Okay he didn't say all that. I know, I feel like you just put a lot on what he actually said.
Speaker 6: I'm leaning into it.
Speaker 7: But he was basically saying, like, Yo, these niggas, these niggas out here saying I'm not gonna be a wrestlemer.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Ship.
Speaker 4: That was all that was. He talked a little ship.
Speaker 6: A Meltzer was like, Yo, he's not gonna be there.
Speaker 3: And what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Does that mean there's something if someone said, if someone says it's like yo, hey, don't believe that bullshit.
Speaker 6: It's something about you.
Speaker 5: What do you what? What are you gonna think?
Speaker 6: What are you gonna think?
Speaker 4: You're gonna think of some.
Speaker 3: Under I'm not a worker, Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Don't do this. Don't do this.
Speaker 3: Come on, bro, I have to do this because it's it's a worker that's talking.
Speaker 6: He could be leaning.
Speaker 3: He could be leaning into the idea of this is fucking coming from Meltzer. You're gonna believe him. You're gonna believe his word? Are you fucking kidding me? Don't believe that bullshit that Meltzer be out here. You don't believe this, Nigga, No other time, you're gonna believe him today me some ship like that, and then Meltzer gets to come back with his with his punching. Okay, Well, the Rock is the type of person that just all of a sudden do it to spite me in my report, or spite the fans that think that he's not gonna go and think that he's not gonna do this. Do I believe that The Rock might be that kind of person.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: My favorite part about The Rock is that he's at as black as when is when somebody else will to tell his business like Nigga, what first off, Nigga, I'll be there tomorrow, Nigga, Who the fuck you think you talking to? Nigga, I'm the Rock, Nigga. Look, that's when the black comes. That's when that's when Rocky Johnson comes out. Like Nigga said, what.
Speaker 5: Saying?
Speaker 4: What I think?
Speaker 5: All right? Man?
Speaker 7: I think I think also a part of this ship is the fact that people have been saying like, oh, we're never gonna get the rock back.
Speaker 6: We never get the Rock back. And there was kind of like, uh, people.
Speaker 7: Were upset when he came back the other two times and he wasn't like, oh, the final Boss character or whatever, and he was just being nice to Cody or whatever. I think I think he does hear what's going on, and I think he does kind of care to some extent, and this is like an attempt to appease people.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he's going to wrestle or wrestle many or not.
Speaker 7: This definitely feels like he's coming back to kind of like be like, yo, I do got my I do have like interest in wrestling.
Speaker 6: Right now, Like I'm not just gonna run away and do movies and not come back. Even though he's probably just gonna run away and do movies and not come back, he still has he still has to keep up appearances.
Speaker 2: He's a nice liar.
Speaker 3: So we don't know, all right, We don't think, we don't know. We don't know right. Another thing that we're unsure about right now is how this story is going to go.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: We understand that now at this point, there is scheduled an unsanctioned match in the Nation Chamber with Kevin Owens and Samy's This is official, but unofficial in a sense if you catch my drift right, what happens here? Like does this match extend to WrestleMania with rematch? Like? Do they do they stop this here? Like? Is this just a one off? Because there's I feel like there's still other situations that are out there floating around that are like unfinished business type things like Randy Ordon, Kevin Owens, what the fuck is this whole carrying cross thing with Sammy Zay? His obsession with what's going on with him looks like he's his next victim or the next person that he's going to try to change, you know. Uh, But like, what do you guys foresee for this this this match with Kevin Owens and Sammy zan Is this one off? Does this program continue? Do we see this again at WrestleMania? Or is this just for the Toronto crowd in Canada?
Speaker 4: There's no way that you can have a one off with niggas that fought four hundred and seventy two thousand times, half of the times that had a mask on. So they're definitely go to stretches out to WrestleMania because they know they know what they're gonna get. It's kind of like the macaroni and cheese but good side.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you this to follow up on that, how do you up the ante from unsanctioned?
Speaker 2: That's a good question without the title.
Speaker 4: Held on the cell, without no red light or sledgehammer. If anybody just if Triple H and Sean Michael's got a Hell on the Cell as their final match, these two motherfuckers, these two Canadian niggas, they definitely deserve a Hell on the Cell WrestleMania. That ship was long as hell too, three stages of hell bro No, they know at bad Blood.
Speaker 5: Oh four, yes, I'm a I'm a nerd.
Speaker 4: Shawn Michaels and Triple H went fifty three minutes in the Hell on the Cell, damn, And it was so ridiculous, like yo, oh why oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the that was the pre the prelude to NXT Black and Gold.
Speaker 4: It was, but they went, but oh four they went, so I was like, yo, why are they fighting again? And then why they ain't got no belt? And why does Triple Ah have on white boots? I hate it? But yeah, they think they need to have a hell and a seal and then you can just end it. But they definitely got a stretch. You have to wrestlem it because WrestleMania got too nice to feel and you definitely got to have one of them grudge matches between people that love each other but then hate each other for real. I think that could be there where they gonna slap that into one of them Knights.
Speaker 5: Or or all.
Speaker 3: Right, then you don't have an opinion.
Speaker 6: Oh uh. I just think it was too soon to.
Speaker 7: Have this match unless they have something planned out for WrestleMania. I would have kind of held it off until then. But I loved the bill to it.
Speaker 5: I love the.
Speaker 7: Sense of urgency that was given by Adam Pears and Sammy's ain in that segment where he was trying, where he was listening off all the things that could happen him and you know, all the inevitable things that could go wrong and telling him like yeo, man, look, I can't, in good conscience, you know, do this for you. I just think they had really something really good, and I was hoping that they would kind of hold it off to WrestleMania.
Speaker 6: But if you want to do this match here, and I don't know what you would do for WrestleMania. That's the only problem that.
Speaker 5: I have with it.
Speaker 6: Other than that I thought it was cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel you.
Speaker 3: Well, we know we're getting at an elimination chamber. We also know that Seth Rollins is now qualified for the elimination chamber. He was the final man to qualify for the match, so we have that to look forward to. After he defeated Finn valor Bro on Monday, there was a there was a report that Finn Baler is supposed to get a big push in twenty twenty five, happens.
Speaker 4: This summer slip when he kills Dominic. First, I think he destroys the thing that he built, which is the Judgment Day, and then after that he just goes on like a little run.
Speaker 6: But he didn't build a Judgment Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cope, did you you know what I'm saying? Well, cope with that ship. Nigga should stay. They got a haircut and some in a new song for nothing, just to give it to another nigga.
Speaker 5: We got a haircut already.
Speaker 7: I'm not getting my hopes up for for Finn Baler, like a for long push, Like it's been years upon years upon years, and each time he resigns, we hear that.
Speaker 6: Like when he went down the.
Speaker 7: Next team came back up. They're like, yo, it's gonna be a big push. And next thing you know, he falling off the ropes and flopping his body around.
Speaker 5: Pause.
Speaker 7: During that match of Roman Reign, It's like like, bro, what are we doing? Like I don't believe in a big pleasure. It's one of those things like I'm gonna have to see it to believe it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Yo. That made the Demon like a fucking idiot. You know, the Demon ain't been seen since then.
Speaker 4: Nigga on the ground to get the trapl chief Nigga.
Speaker 2: The Demon lost the edge and was never to be seen again.
Speaker 5: You know, it's called the rat, It's called the rad of Cope.
Speaker 4: Now all right, the see plus cope trash.
Speaker 5: That's just so crazy, I hope.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying, well, you know what I'm saying, it's not the first time that Wrestled has lied to us.
Speaker 5: So you know what I mean, man, just take this line and just hope.
Speaker 2: That's all they do is just lie.
Speaker 5: You know around the cope hope, the.
Speaker 2: Hope for it, keep up alive.
Speaker 3: Three months.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, Triple A, stop playing with me, pissing me off.
Speaker 2: It's trying to play the game.
Speaker 5: Both of you niggas.
Speaker 4: I ain't seen no fucking aw like, Oh, let me highlights some niggas that we got over here. So don't we try to put that ship on in and listen wrestling do it? We will give you booth like fuck moose.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm sorry, man, fuck that moment.
Speaker 6: You're right, You're right, you say it again.
Speaker 3: That's all I got. Y'all got anything else?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry for being late.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, No, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Pretty much pretty much talk about everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just trying to see if I saw anything needed.
Speaker 4: I'm glad marijuana is legal and w w that ship been legal though. You ain't miss nothing, promise.
Speaker 3: You you're so good bro coos and it's been the thing.
Speaker 2: P Yeah, that's it. So there's that, all right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Hey for sure?
Speaker 6: I need that?
Speaker 3: All right? Cool? I got nothing else. Salute to y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all been great.
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all follow the gang at the Enemy's p three on all social media platforms. I wrote by the name oh my God, Graham at Oh my god, Graham, beat me there, don't meet me there. It's been fun.
Speaker 5: I'm the champ.
Speaker 3: Whatever I told you, I don't even think, not even a lie to you. I'm gonna count this fucking results tonight and yeah all right.
Speaker 4: So when you count them and I'm still the champ, I want you to get back in the chat and be like, yo, just you was right, You're the champ.
Speaker 5: All right? Cool?
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah that's me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Beat me there, Do.
Speaker 4: Meet me there as the champ because I'm the champ forever. And yeah, man, shout out. They sat Rocket East for the will.
Speaker 3: The album is still on Suck.
Speaker 7: All right, chill, come on man, Yeah you can find me a Twitter, Instagram. TikTok got unscore on the score.
Speaker 2: Next week.
Speaker 1: Yes you will, please please. We gotta be we gotta be civilized here and you can follow us through that is gress always gretch everywhere else least pot every Tuesday.
Speaker 5: This is exciting.
Speaker 3: Opa Femi's on TNA. Yeah he just took out the system.
Speaker 4: One nigga came over there and Sucking made a speak. The other nigga went over there and took out a whole group.
Speaker 3: Oh and Leon Slater beat the ship at a fandango with a candlestick. All right, Well, I don't have anything else to say. I hope you guys.
Speaker 6: That's my nigga.
Speaker 3: I'm hungry. I'm gonna go get something to eat. You guys have a great evening. Yeah, and just you know, as I always say, stay tapped in, stay tuned in, and stay dangerous. Announcements coming soon. Uh we'll be back next week though, But until then, you know, Drell, they care of yourselves. Nigga Jews, not naming it nigga Jews. But I can't. I can't do that's crazy. Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 4: Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 3: Some of you don't belong in a category.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I would say no.
Speaker 3: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.