Speaker 1: Welcome to my world, bitch.
Speaker 2: Wow, good boy.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the one hundred and seventy second episode of the Supernatural Occurrent Studies.
Speaker 3: Podcast So Paranormal.
Speaker 1: My name is Jason Knight, host of the show, and with me as always is Oscar.
Speaker 3: I can't think of an adjective.
Speaker 1: Spector, producer, extraordinary and podcast co host.
Speaker 3: I fucking froze.
Speaker 1: You did freeze choked In all these episodes, I've never seen you choke. You always free.
Speaker 3: Well today it was in a big rush. I left my batteries. It's no vape by now. I left my spare batteries at home. Oh, it's gonna be extra angry at you today.
Speaker 1: You have been so far geriatric abuse, mean bester.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're just so old.
Speaker 1: Hey, real quick, can't be all Saints Day to all the Catholics out there. It's all Saints Day, Catholics, all the Catlics. I just wanted to get that out there, Oscar. What has been going on with you, my friend?
Speaker 3: What has been going on? Nothing much as of this recording, we haven't we have yet to experience Halloween, so we can't give you any real updates on that. So it's so funny that people have to wait till the December show to find that, to find out what happened on Halloween in our timeline like so to speak. But yeah, when you listen to this, I hope you everyone has to save Halloween. Hopefully the world isn't in ruins as the way it feels like it's heading down right now. It sure does, especially by my neck of the woods. And and I'm I'm by the way, in a safer place in most places anyway, So I hope, I hope we have some great stories in the future for Halloween. But I'm gaming up. I'm excited, you know, Jay, I'm not gonna spoil or tell you even though you're not going to be there for all these events. But I'm not going to tell you exactly. But I have four different costumes for four different events. I've already had one yours is another like your Halloween on Halloween Day, I mean that's that's the second one, and there's a party after that. I might go late at night anyway, after my house, after your house. I might do it depends how much fun I'm having with you. We'll see. No pressure, by the way.
Speaker 1: Wow, no pressure. I have to perform.
Speaker 3: I said, no pressure, I see your pressure.
Speaker 1: Depending on how much fun just.
Speaker 3: Said, oh my god, impossible to shop for anyway. Yeah, two others one of them got cancer. One of them was this cool idea for a party was a glowing the Dark themed costs to Halloween party. So everyone had to wear something that would either enhance gold and the dark stuff like whites or some of those kind of colors or what I had in mind was like all black, and I had this like glowing dark sticker like tape. I was gonna tape like like ruine symbols on me. They have it glow in the in the party, but it got canceled. Board it was one of my no no well maybe and uh, but got no because I also have this mask as like a perche mask that lights up okay, like it has like a battery thing. So I was in a combining with that. Uh, but that one got canceled. So I'm still looking for something for that one. But yeah, I'm going to like an x rayed haunted house of course you are, Yeah that?
Speaker 1: Could you give us one tidbit about an X rayed haunted house.
Speaker 3: I didn't memorize the event details.
Speaker 1: But spooky glory holes, like, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Actually? I think I think there will be glory holes. Yes, wow, I think that. I think that's for sure. I mean I can look it up right now.
Speaker 1: But I hope the kids are in bed.
Speaker 3: No, there's no children, a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Like is there a Dracula head around the glory hole?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know how.
Speaker 1: I'd be terrible.
Speaker 3: I don't know how serious or sanitary. I don't know how whimsical or you know whatever. They're gonna treat it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: They have food here that have costume contest, so it's gonna be it won't be just like sex everywhere, so that's good, but it is, but it is like sexy costumes, okay, like lingerie. Lingerie is heavily inspired, are recommended for like women for example, and guys and boxes or whatever. Yeah, so it's gonna be like that, I guess so.
Speaker 1: But with someone with my people might have body paint, my stature and my girth. Be comfortable walking around.
Speaker 3: As long as you are comfortable with your own body and then yes, and.
Speaker 1: I'm not, but don't do it all right, No.
Speaker 3: But everyone's pretty chill on these things though. I would say one of the best things about nowadays. And I mentioned this before. I think in other times that people are much more chill about kind of thing. No one really, No, it's it's all about it. If you're there and you don't fuck with anyone else, everyone's cool with you, no matter how we look or what you'r. You know, like you shoe, you shot. If you they turn you down as no big deal, that's fine. That happens still. But like no one chat says you, and no one says like you're too ugly for nothing means nothing like that ever happens anymore. And that is great.
Speaker 1: That is that's a that's a wonderful thing.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it anywhere. I'm sure they exist somewhere, but I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 1: It's just me. I have deep seated insecurities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we all know that for sure.
Speaker 1: Be comfortable with who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, away to say, like the only person that can inflict mental anguish is you is my point.
Speaker 1: I'm so good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you are really good at it. I stop buying you mirrors for your birthday for the reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, that sounds fun, man, that sounds fun.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Obviously, I can't tell you what the costume might have planned for for your event because you told me not to tell you, and now I'll keep the surprise. But it is fun. It's a fun little customer.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 3: It's not too vandish, but it's pretty cool. And you have your decorations out and I love them.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. Yeah. The front of the house, it's I have to say, it is looking nice. I got a new animatronic out there. It's it's like almost I don't like a four foot slimer. Yeah, so cool fucking it is.
Speaker 3: It's basically life like basically.
Speaker 1: And when it goes off, his his eyes light up and he makes the sounds from the Ghostbuster movie.
Speaker 3: What was the thing? I was like, I know, with some American staple food.
Speaker 1: I thank you, And then I have one more animatronic arriving tomorrow because last year in my town we had a windstorm, like a record setting windstorm, and it destroyed a number of my animatronics, so, uh, I had to order some new ones. I got one more coming tomorrow. I'm not gonna say what that is. Yeah, I'm gonna anchor them. And I think the weather's gonna be nice this time, so it should be good. But yeah, my cousin Corey built me this fucking awesome casket coffin and we burned it with a torch. I mean it looks really cool. So that's all lit up in there. Jason Voorhi's standing right at the front of my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at the front of the yard. Yeah, he's like a guard dog.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah, I got this huge you know, twelve twelve whatever foot skeletons, zombies out there.
Speaker 3: It's it's great, it's a fun it's a fun front year. I took a picture. I want to post it. It's gonna be cool. Yeah, there's no address, but yeah, awesome.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we'll report back in the holy time of Christmas December on what happened.
Speaker 3: It's so weird. Devil's Night two months make a huge very cool.
Speaker 1: Well, I I started a new career. I just want to put it out there. Oh yeah, I'm super excited about it. I'm like, you know, at the pinnacle now kind of my industry. Yeah, which is really really exciting, scary, but.
Speaker 3: Well, Glory Halls Camp.
Speaker 1: Is that sanitary? You know? It was a rough four years, really bad. Yeah, but now there's sun on the horizon, sailing off into better things. I'm really excited about that. So I just wanted to mention that, yeah, utter than that. It is late October. Yes, it's almost seventy five degrees in this fucking house. I need to turn on the air conditioner, but you know it's it's too loud with the mics. So we have to get going with this episode because my family's dying. Yes, I said no, I'm not turning on the AC because the word according to pick it up. But who would have thought in late December, I'm going to jack up the the fucking act. What did I say?
Speaker 3: You set December?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Could you dt that out?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: Yeah, late October. It's just unheard of. It's unheard of. Yeah, you're right, So after this, I'm going to set it to sixty five where we like, it just doesn't make sense, Oscar. We are drinking some whiskey. This is Jay Henry. This is a Wisconsin distillery.
Speaker 3: This is a very Is that John Hendry? Jay Henry? Like, I like your story.
Speaker 1: I don't know who is good back? Homer Jaysmpson, j.
Speaker 3: Oh, my name is Homer, Jay.
Speaker 1: Jay Henry and sons. They're from Wisconsin. This is a special bottle. It's La Flem. It's aged in Armagnac barrels Armignac. Listen to the outtakes. I want it to me to say, Armagnac one hundred and thirteen point five proof aged five years is fucking delicious. Nice. I love this bottle. What do you think? Do you like?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 1: There we go, Okay, should take a break, poor a little bit more whiskey. You take a break and we'll be back Oscar. I liked what you did last episode with the multiple shorter stories. Oh yes, so I followed that theme.
Speaker 3: Oh is that what people are to be expecting?
Speaker 1: Expect some short stories tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like it and stay with.
Speaker 1: Us, listeners, welcome back to the show. Well, the lights are turned down low, the ceremonial candle is lit, and the Armagnac is flowing. My god, let's start this show. So, like I said, I brought to the table this evening, three stories, three shorter stories, because I was I did like that idea you came up with last last episode. So my first story is called Strange Visitor.
Speaker 3: Oh you titled them?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 3: You gave them titles.
Speaker 1: Okay, across the vast ocean of the Milky Way, a rare traveler has emerged from the depths of interstellar space, streaking through the Solar System at unimaginable speed. Comet Atlas, a mysterious visitor that is not just another frozen relic of space, but an interstellar enigma carrying secrets from a time and place far beyond our own. Is not bound to our Sun or any star, but instead drifts on a timeless journey through the galaxy older than our Solar System. Three I Atlas carries with it the chemical fingerprints of distant stars, and now it graces us humanity with a fleeting passage, offering a brief chance to glimpse the mysteries of creation itself. As it hurdles closer, glowing green and defying expectations, Scientists and stargazers alike are left to wonder. Is three Eye Atlas simply a comet from another star or a messenger with a purpose we've yet to understand? Now, ask her, have you heard of three Eye Atlas?
Speaker 3: No? Honestly, nah, yeah, pretty mind? Yeah, Okay, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: And it's fine, and maybe there's you know, probably listeners out there who haven't as well. But this has been news all over the world. This this strange comment. Okay, and I thought about, you know, talking about it before, but I just didn't have This is not enough there, but perfect for an episode like this. Yeah, shorter stories. Now comment three ie Atlas, And that's three I slash forward, slash a T L A S.
Speaker 3: So is it a drawing of an eye?
Speaker 1: No? Okay no, but it gets its name from two sources. Everyone's like, why is it so weird? Why is it such a weird name? Three I signifies that it's the third confirmed interstellar object we've ever detected. An ATLAS refers to the Asteroid Terrestrial Impact Laser Alert System acronym ATLAS. Okay, third interstellar comment right, detected by this powerful telescope array called ATLAS. Now. It was first spotted on July first, twenty twenty five, by the Atlas telescope in Chile. The comet had in fact been silently drifting through our solar system for quite some time before astronomers even realized this thing was there, its presence hidden in older telescope images, just waiting to be discovered now. Unlike a simple space rock, if you could call space rock simple. Three Iye Atlas is classified as a comet because as it approaches our Sun, it releases gas and dust that creates a glowing coma and a tail. What makes it especially fascinating, however, is that it is interstellar, meaning it came from somewhere far, far far beyond our soul or system, and eventually it'll pass us and it will continue on its journey back into interstellar space, never to return.
Speaker 3: So there's no worry about this comet being like stucked onto the gravity wells of some other thing in our galaxy, in our solar system. We don't know, okay, So it's possible that it could stay with us. We just get stucked up by Jupiter or something.
Speaker 1: And that's part of the mystique of this thing, because it hasn't happened. What you just describe has not happened.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it will become like why hasn't happened? What people are asking.
Speaker 1: Exactly or why is it making because and I'm giving away a little bit more. Sorry, No, it's okay, it's okay. I don't know.
Speaker 3: That was part of the mystery. I want to have asked It's.
Speaker 1: Okay because through Atlas is making close fly by. I mean close. We're talking millions of miles, but by a number of planets. It's aligning perfectly as these planets spin to make a fly by of them, a close flyby, and it's not being sucked in and it's not being pushed this way or that.
Speaker 3: By grad Oh that sounds intentional.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you. So that's why the people are going nuts over this thing.
Speaker 3: I'm going nuts right now.
Speaker 1: Just wait, this gets crazier. Oh so, now, in case you didn't know, it's been in the news and everything, but comment three, I at List made a close flyby to Mars on October third, twenty twenty five. What's cool about this fly by is that we have space based cameras at the ready, which will hopefully be able to take the clearest photographs ever of this mysterious object. There's the Mars Reconnaissance Reconnaissance Orbiter launched by NASA, and the Mars Express and the Exo Mars Trace Gas Orbiter. Both of those were launched by the European Space Agency or EESA, and in fact, the ESA's Exo Mars Trace grap Gas orbiter did capture images of three i at lists on October third, and what's immediately striking is that there is no tail. It's a comet, there should be a tail, but there isn't and this fact drives scientists nuts. Now, the ESA quietly released the photos taken by Exo Mars, and there's a link in the show notes where you can see these photos in action, so you see kind of this thing flying, there's no tail. So Europe gave the world the first close up, high res images of three i at lists. But what about NASA. They have cameras up there too, like the Mars Reconnaissance orbiter. Like I mentioned, why isn't NASA releasing any of these super high res photos. Well, funny story, just two days before three i at lists was to make its pass by Mars, so on October first, the US government went into shutdown. Convenient, isn't it. Now NASA's classified as non essential, meaning they're scientists. They're not in the office right now, they're out of the office.
Speaker 3: Messages on you mean as it's passing by the nearest planet to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you're getting it. You're picking up what I'm putting out. So therefore, publicly, NASA isn't analyzing new data on three iatlis, and no new images are being released by NASA. Total blackout, no updates, no statements, nothing. Now, of course, one could argue that was almost It's almost as if someone wanted to make sure the public couldn't see what was really happening out there with three I Atlas. But I'm getting ahead of myself. With conspiracy theory, there's a lot of them. We'll get into those a bit. But so now, after Mars, three I Atlis will make its closest pass to the Sun on October thirtieth, twenty twenty five, so just two days before this episode's release on November one, right, and it's gonna skim just inside the orbit of Mars. Its nearest approach to Earth will come on Friday, December nineteenth, approximately twenty twenty five, when it passes at a staggering disc into one hundred and sixty seven million miles from our little blue rock here. Now. Unfortunately, in a twist of cosmic irony, during this time, the comet will lie hidden on the far side of the Sun, completely unobservable to us here on Earth. Rea And after that brief alignment three, Ie Atlas will slip away forever, racing back into the silent void of interstellar space, disappearing into the darkness, and human eyes will never lay eyes on it again. That concept of never, it's never gonna happen and we're never gonna see it again. It's just it's hard to put your mind around, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, but you could, you could make comparison. It's like throwing It's like throwing a pebble on the ocean. You'll never see that pebble again, just as likely, just as for sure. Right, Yeah, that's that's the same.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: It feels like that.
Speaker 1: Guys, it does feel like that, and it's not a good feeling. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Well, because you know, you and I are fascinated by this, and we're fascinating along with this with answers and we're just not going we're different, but we're not going to get them, and that bugs us and it makes them want to punch people. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Fucking angry.
Speaker 3: I have so many questions for the conspiratorial aspect of this, but we'll get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets fun. Okay, So we know where this comet will be on specific dates in the immediate future, and we know where it's heading, but tracing where three I Atlas originated is much more difficult. Scientists have attempted to reconstruct its path through orbital calculations all the science shit, but the pull of gravity from countless stars makes it nearly impossible to identify its exact birthplace. Some studies suggest that it may have come from a part of the Milky Way known as the thick Disk. This vast and ancient region that spans roughly four thousand to sixteen thousand light years in thickness. The thick disc can tins primarily older stars with lower metallicity than those in the thin disk, making it a unique stellar population. Okay, but now let me blow your mind a little bit here. So remember I said the thick disk is thought to be between four thousand and sixteen thousand light years in thickness.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, are you're saying blowing your mind in thickness? It's just too funny. I'm sorry, No, that's me, that's me being a buffoon. I'm just saying, so.
Speaker 1: Thick disk, Yeah, four thousand to sixteen thousand light years thick So one light year, just one is so I gotta take a sip for little five trillion, eight hundred and seventy eight billion, six hundred and twenty five million, three hundred and seventy five thousand miles. That's a single light year. Multiply that obscene number by four thousand or sixteen thousand, and that's the approximate thickness of the thick disk. Okay, we're thinking.
Speaker 3: I'll think, so you take it.
Speaker 1: I just keep saying, is your mind all right? I'm moving on. But that's where they think this thing might have come from, this kind of primordial.
Speaker 3: Like like a top for stars. Yeah, dude, that's where my mind's a cosmic forest, unmanned, uncharted territory.
Speaker 1: Never seen by human we'll never probably see like it. It hurts your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah shit, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if this connection to the Milky Ways thick disc is correct, then three I at list could be extraordinarily old, possibly more than seven billion years old. Billion. Now, keep in mind our sun is approximately four point six billion years old, Earth about four point five billion years old. The other planets up there circling us right now, somewhere in the neighborhood of four point x billion years old, right, So that would make commet three I at lists the oldest body in our solar system right now. It's crazy to think about.
Speaker 3: It's like when you see old people on the mall in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh they're so cute.
Speaker 3: Right, but they're old. It's like a different generation, Like what are you doing here? You get out of here? So belong belong here? Can't be shopping at the Spenser's.
Speaker 1: The Spencers.
Speaker 3: That's what I feel, that this old thing. Come see why neighborhoods right exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. Yeah, but just imagine what this thing has seen, where it's been, and what it's picked up along the way. And this is one reason why three i at lists really sticks out as unusual because three I at list comes from outside our solar system. It carries materials and chemical signatures from an entirely different star system. That makes it scientifically valuable as it offers our astronomers this rare opportunity need to compare how commets in our solar system formed versus commets that originated elsewhere, you know, in another.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's a great it's like having how do you call it? In scientific terms? I like this a lot and I have to start too. Is that it's like when you have when you study something. Let's say, if you study one animal in your region and then you find out that this animal is where there's the same animal in opposite side of the world. You your need for wanting to study that animal and seeing how how the difference of that animal to twenty thousand miles away whatever Liz grows up biologically speaking, how it acts, and like the need for that is too great because you want to know if there are differences and what those differences are and how do you calculate them. It's like having a whole different, other like sample to go out of, Like it enhances are what we know of now by a lot. I imagine it must be just really scientificly rich. Oh God, I can feel it already.
Speaker 1: God is so rich. Who I mean, how many movies have there been where people try to harness a rock like this because of the unique medical mental signatures on it that they can harvest and use for other applications. It's worth billions of dollars, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could be the same thing.
Speaker 1: Here in real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 3: It's up there right now, especially with her.
Speaker 1: Now, another reason three I Atlis stands out is its potential size. Some estimates suggest that it might be one of the largest interstellar objects ever detected, with the mass of over thirty three billion tons. Now, to kind of put that in somewhat of a perspective, thirty three billion tons is slightly greater than the annual accumulation of all human made materials on Earth. This includes concrete, asphalt, plastic, and anything manufactured trash. Trash too would be far of fallout of manufacturing. So yeah, Now, the size of the comics the comet's nucleus, it's the icy core, the solid icy core of the comet. That size remains uncertain, but Hubble Space telescope images and observations suggest that it could be up to three and a half miles across. That's bigger than Manhattan. Yeah, that's huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was your head as it would be that.
Speaker 1: Well, matter of fact, they're comparing it in size to what wiped out the dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, it must be like a life the world vendor. Well, thank you birth there, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Its speed also adds to its extraordinarily strange nature, as this thing races through the Solar system. Three I Atlas travels at nearly one hundred and thirty thousand miles per hour, make it one of the making it one of the fastest interstellar comets ever observed, emphasizing just how unusual and remarkable this visitor from Beyond truly is. And to give a little perspective on that speed, if you were cruising Oscar at one hundred and thirty thousand miles per hour, you could travel from New York to la in just a minute and twenty seconds. Nice to put it another way, if you blink, three I Atlis just traveled thirty miles in that instant. Nice to put it. Simply, by the time you realize three Iyatlas is there, it's already gone, gone even stranger and I kind of touched on this briefly a few minutes ago. The three Iyatlas's tail behaves in unexpected ways. Now, normally it a comet's tail points away from the Sun because solar wind pushing pushes gas and dust outward. However, in the case of three I Atlis, parts of his tail, when it was observable, have appeared to curve towards the Sun. Leaving scientists just baffled and like I said, in the most recent photos from ESA, European Space Agency, there's no tail at all, very very weird. Especially flying through space at one hundred and thirty thousand miles an hour, this comet should have a long, beautiful, observable tail, but it doesn't. Why it's chemical composition is also really strange. The comet seems to be lacking certain carbon chain molecules such as C two or diatomic carbon that are usually found in comets, which are usually found in comets, Yet in photos through i at list gives off this green glow which is usually caused by those very carbon chain molecules that seem to be missing. So how is this thing glowing green? The comet's also shedding huge amounts of nickel with low amounts of iron, again something unusual when compared to other comets that originated in our Solar system. It's like never seen before, kind of unusual. These chemical anomalies only deep in the mystery of what this thing is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder how if it feels like it must have some yet undiscovered element it's causing like to have this radiance that not only it makes it green, but also gives gives the tail what it is and the pointing towards the sun or the no tail. And I can think that's it must be something we are we don't understand understand yet, right, keep sort of substance that we have and yet discovered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keeping logic about us. That's what it is. Our models just haven't. We don't have it yet. Yeah, to understand. But other people are saying different things. We'll talk about that. But now, when compared to the other two interstellar objects ever recorded, because remember this is three I at list, there are two before it, that would be one I am a Moor and two I bores of three Atlis stands out in interesting ways. The first known interstellar visitor one I a Mua Moa, which was discovered in twenty seventeen. That one was highly unusual too. It had no visible comet Taiale, and it too moved in unexpected ways, sparking debate about its nature. The second, two I Borisov, discovered in twenty nineteen, behaved more like a classic comet, with gas and dust, similar to comets in our own solar system. Three I at Lis, though appears to be much more massive than either of its predecessors, and it shows more extreme chemical oddities like I mentioned, while it behaves more like a comet than a Mua Moa did three Atlis. Three Atlis's odd tale behavior, unusual chemistry, and massive size make it one of the most puzzling objects of its kind.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Of course, as with many strange discoveries in space, three I Atlis has inspired conspiracy theories and incredibly bold speculations. Some have suggested that it could be an alien spacecraft or a probe, perhaps with artificial features, or even an intentional orbital path that brings it near planets like Mars, Venus and Jupiter, almost like it's passing these planets to observe them. Others have wondered whether it's unusual glow or tail behavior could point to a technological origin, with the comment acting as some sort of kind of kind of like a reconnaissance object or on a reconnaissance mission. While these ideas are intriguing, they're not widely accepted by the scientific community. Of course. Most astronomers argue that the observed features can likely be explained by some natural processes. We just don't fully understand it.
Speaker 3: Like you said right.
Speaker 1: Still, some scientists, most notably this really cool guy named Avi Lobe. He's a Harvard professor, former chair of Harvard's Department of a sh Astronomy, and head of the Galileo Project, an initiative launched in twenty twenty one to search for extraterrestrial intelligence. Avi Lobe has been very vocal about the possibility that three I Atlas might not be entirely natural. Lobe and others other academics point to several anomalies. There's the comet's brightness, which seems to come not only from sunlight reflecting off its dust and gas, but possibly from the nucleus itself, like it's its own light source. Its orbitlow path, which passes close to several planets, what Lobe described as an incredibly precise path, a fine tuned path, in other words, a path that's much more than mere coincidence, and unlike many comets, Lobe says, three I Atlas shows very little non gravitational acceleration, which might suggest an unusually mass of nucleus or some other unknown factor like a propulsion system, say like an engine or something. Yes, combined with its odd tail behavior its brightness, it's preciseness and its unusual chemistry. These details have fueled the pate debate about whether three ieatlists could be an alien craft, a mothership, or a probe of some sort, like I.
Speaker 3: Could be using the sun, Like it could be here to use the Sun for a gas station, and that's why the tail points.
Speaker 1: Towards recharging solar power. Yeah, and there are tons of conspiracy theories circulating online, let me tell you. Of course, some connect three I at lists to religious or apocalyptic interpretations. For example, comparisons have been made to the prophetic falling stars like Wormwood from the Book of Revelation, a sure sign that three I atlas is a harbinger of the end times. Other theories hold that the object might be using non gravitational acceleration, like some kind of engine or propulsion system, and that's how the common is staying on its very precise course. Others argue it might not be intentional that three ie atlists will be hidden by the Sun when it makes its closest passed by Earth, that it's a purposeful way to avoid being seen and observed at its brightest or most revealing moments. I love that idea. I've even seen photos online that supposedly show a close up of three iye Atlas with hundreds of windows, all glowing white, looking almost like a city on this rock. And there's rampant rumors surfacing stating that as many as nine smaller objects are traveling alongside three iye Atlas, encircling it, interacting with it, almost like an entourage. There's a photo showing these objects formed in a perfectly straight line along with three iyatlis, and I'll leave that photo in the show notes. Some even speculate that these additional objects are those probes we mentioned earlier, dispatched as reconnaissance to the very planet that three eye Atlas passes with this uncanny precision, and the question lingers, could one of them be bound for Earth? Then, as if all this isn't enough. On September thirtieth, so three days before three iye at lists made its pass by Mars on October third, more than eight hundred top US military leaders from around the world were gathered for a last minute meeting at Marine Corps Bate based Quantico officially to sit for a meeting with Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, where he publicly and unapologetically condemned military DEI initiatives, woke military culture, fat generals and admirals, and the overall weakening of the US military.
Speaker 3: And all this.
Speaker 1: It was one hell of a speech, But insiders claim the mood at the meeting was tense and guarded, more like a classified briefing than a motivational speech or a morale speech, which begs the question was this meeting really about diversity programs or was it about something far bigger. Some believed this unprecedented, the gathering of America's highest ranking officers just three days before three iatlists could be spotted by super advanced cameras in space, wasn't about politics at all, but about three IYAT lists, what it is, where it came from, and what's coming next. Then the very next day, on October first, the US government goes into shutdown and NASA goes dark. What the fuck? Now? Of course, I'm not saying all this is true. It's one big conspiracy, but you have to admit the timing of everything. It's really hard to ignore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we had that one other colonel admiral quick recently. Now, though the reasons are they are more politically motivated. As far as I know, but I can see a lot of good conspiracy theorists saying that that it could be part.
Speaker 1: Of this sure, right, yeah, it's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Of course, the majority of scientists, they remain skeptical about all these crazy claims. They argue and rightfully so, that extraordinary claims such as the comet being an alien craft or a probe require extraordinary evidence, and to date none have been found. Many of the comet's odyssey odd oddities could still be explained by natural forces like unusual ice or dust compositions, electromagnetic effects, or limitations in our current scientific and astrological models. We just don't get it yet. For now, NASA and most astro astronomers continue to treat three iat Lists as just a comet until clear evidence shows otherwise. And despite these debates, three Iatlists leave scientists with many unanswered questions. Its true size and its mass remain uncertain. Its strange tail behavior is another puzzle. Its chemical anomalies, particularly the missing carbon molecules and unexpected green glow. Tracing its exact origin outside our solar system is also extremely difficult, since gravitation polls from countless stars make reconstructing its path and origin nearly impossible. And how's the path so exact? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm gonna talk about that real quick, because yeah, that was my first thought of intelligent life on it, or at least like it has some purpose, not to say that it's a machine or anything. It could be a comet, a real comic with something attached to it. I can, like, I was thinking like that you mentioned it like a surveillance of some kind or some sort of probe or maybe like a like a deep sea fishing hook kind of thing, you know, seeing what it can catch. And yeah, and I was like, oh, man, if it notices either if it's looking for life, you know I eos or an energy source like the sun, or or maybe just looking for the Sun as it's passing through just to get some energy to keep going, it could just be going forever, which I had this thought also, like I wonder, and now you ever mentioned this, so I don't think it's happening. I wonder if scientists had the thought of like trying to attach one of our own probes to this comet to see, uh you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not saying so we can get readings on how far it's going to go once it passes our solar system. But beyond that, like like this is a natural version of like when we throw I forget what we call them, you know, those things like you know, sonic waves or whatever into space and the hopes that some intelligent life one day we'll hear it like that, like that, like we put in that we give them. We put it like an escape one of those capsules or whatever, you know, Like, I wonder if that was talked.
Speaker 1: About, well, oh, I'm sure it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to attach something to this comment as it's passing.
Speaker 1: Us by, I wonder, could you target ships in the night? You know, could you target something that's moving in one hundred and thirty thousand miles an hour?
Speaker 3: I think we can.
Speaker 1: I think we can.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm not smart, but they can do it. Yeah. I feel like that's within our realm of possibility. Scientifically speaking, it's not so loud. I mean, we can basically land on Mars almost, you know, I fear we could do that.
Speaker 1: We have we have equipment on Mars. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying we personally, but I'm saying, but yeah, we can send a technology on something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Matter of fact, during this blackout when Mars isn't releasing anything, NASA doesn't releasing anything, the Mars rover did pick up photos of three I at LIS. Cool and it's not exactly a live feed, yeah, because you can't have it real time. It's not a real time feed, right, It's a live feed, not a real time feed, if that makes sense. There's a delay, yes, and soon as an astronomers could, I could log into it right now and see these photos as they're coming in from the Mars rover. I forgot what the timing is, but it was pointed up to the sky at that point when it was supposed to pass Mars, and there is photos of it, but it's a fucking speck of dust. Like you, Yeah, that's not what four, that's not what the Mars rovers for. Yes, But so to your point, yeah, we have stuff on Mars captured this, even though it's a shitty photograph.
Speaker 3: But I mean, we could definitely calculate when the best time for it'll reach by us, the best window to throw something at it so it get attached to ideally.
Speaker 1: Fuck dude, maybe we did that two months ago and we found something out, and that's why all these military personnel were called to.
Speaker 3: Well that's the other thing is I wonder what why are people thinking that we're involved at all? Like either this has happened before in this conspiracy, I mean, and if I'm going with it, like the shutdown is because they know what it is. That means that we've encountered this before in general, So like, how would we know about this it's not random, then it's on purpose. And if it's on purpose, what is feel like there's a rabbit hole of like you have to go through a lot of hurdles to believe that one, which is why I don't think it's true. I think it's just a coincidence. But in general, though, we have been getting more quote unquote more declassification on alien shit in general anyway, Yeah, so much more than the rest of our lives. Like in the last five years, we've gotten more than the rest of our lives we've ever got, you know, or our lives up to that point, our lives up to that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, hopefully the rest of our lives will get full disclosure and we'll see these fuckers I.
Speaker 3: Mean behind us. But yeah, yeah, you're right, Yes, you said it better. Yeah, so I don't know. It could be. I mean, that'd be cool, but I don't. We're not that, we're not that we're not at all that organized.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 1: I hate to say it, but you're right.
Speaker 3: It's a cool movie, but it's not a reality.
Speaker 1: Well, what we do know is that the one thing we know is that three i at lists won't stay. It'll pass near our sun, then continue its journey back out into an interstellar space, never to return. We hope instruments will be able to photograph it as it makes its journey through our photo photo solar system, but our window to study three iye at lists is painfully short. Future telescopes and instruments, especially those that can analyze infrared and ultra violet life, may be able to provide new insights into its chemistry and structure, but we just don't know yet. Some scientists even speculate that interstellar objects light three iye at lists could play a role in planet formation, acting as seeds for new solar systems by providing building blocks in those proto planetary discs. Maybe something like this seeded our own solar system. Who's to say in the end, three I Atlas. It's yeah, exactly seeds universes. But you know in the end three A Atlas, it's not just another visitor from deep space. It challenges our understanding of comets, interstellar travel, and even the possibility of artificial origins aliens, whether natural or not. It offers a rare and fleeting glimpse into the wider galaxy beyond our sun. Soon Comet three I at lists will leave us with nothing but unanswered questions and speculative wonder Is it a silent messenger from an ancient star system or something artificially crafted with a purpose As it fades in the darkness between the stars. One truth remains we may never know what secrets it carried, or if it was watching us as closely as we were watching it, or think of it this way. Sometime between now, when you're listening to this in mid December, we may finally know if we're alone in the universe or not. An I for one am ready.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 1: Three I Atlas the strange visitor.
Speaker 3: How many scientists are pissed off, especially on this occasion, with this specific three eye Atlas comment. How many of them are pissed off today that were like, if we just stuck to like focusing on space stuff, we would have had way more technology to deal with this thing right now? Like, how many of them lament the fact that, you know, a lot of space, a lot of our exploration of space has been stifled over the last but forty fifty years or whatever. Yeah, probably, Like how many of them regret, Like if we just continued on that progress, we would have this day, we could have could have caught it. There is you know, it's funny, there is.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It was in that show for All Mankind.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that show Man.
Speaker 3: Remember there's a whole there's a whole thing with the comet. They're trying to grab a comment.
Speaker 1: Right because it's worth trillions and they Yeah, that's like.
Speaker 3: That's a future where they continued space travel to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: That was cool. It kind of feels like this, But I love that show.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it coming back?
Speaker 3: There was another season? I don't know one.
Speaker 1: Thank god. It's a great show for all mankind listeners, Apple TV. So I hope you liked that story, listeners, I hope you liked, uh the three story. I have another one, obviously, I have three this one's This one's dark, dude, this one's dark. It's still questionable. Okay, there's a lot of proof for it. There's a lot of a lot of argum and said, this is real. Okay. Have you ever seen the movie the Hostile series? Unfortunately hostile franchise. I love like the first two thought they're great.
Speaker 3: I like the second one. I hate it the first one. There's only two, there are three.
Speaker 1: No, no, it could be wrong.
Speaker 3: No, it's fine, I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I like them both. Then I liked. I like the movies. They're fun, they're disgusting. But that the premise, the premise is cool, right, what is the premise?
Speaker 3: The premise is that and this is becoming much more like it feels like more smart too nowadays. But Epstein File and things like that, is that rich people get so rich and bored that in this premise, what country are in so Mania or Ukraine or Bosnia?
Speaker 1: Something I always say, Broadislava.
Speaker 3: Oh it's a made up thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and maybe I should have known that before.
Speaker 3: But in European country with very like lax laws, they like you know, adorned this like tradition where rich people can come for a service for a hefty feet and shred service where you can kill people in the way that you want for a price, kill for a price for this before we think of the most Dangerous game, it's like the old version of this that is a movie. No, the short story. It's also been made into many movies. Okay, okay, you never right.
Speaker 1: It sounds super familiar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a I forget who wrote it. Someone out there's yelling at the screen. That's screen doesn't TP and so mikes. The Most Dangerous Game is about this guy who shipwrecks on the island. And this guy owns this island. This rich guy owns an island. He has like a butler and his favorite thing to do, he's hunted all animals on earth at lions Gazelle's the ultimate animal. The ultimate animal is man. So every time someone shipwrecks to his island, he uses as an excuse to hunt them down, and he tells them in advance, I'm gonna hunt you run. And that's his that's the most dangerous game. And that's what he gets his rocks off. That's what makes that's what that's how he gets fun. And that's what this is a costal as an evolutionary movie version of that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely the way you described it. Yes, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So you have a story like that, right, the idea that that's not fun.
Speaker 1: This is not fun. No, it is not fun. Asking you're correct, the idea that they are so rich. But when you're so bored or whatever that you only want something that cash could buy, that money could buy. That's what you want. You're chasing that dragon, something that I can only get with money.
Speaker 3: And now we have chillionaires, so yes, you have what. I'm sorry, we're getting chillionaire.
Speaker 1: So on that note, I love Hostile and the most Dangerous game.
Speaker 3: I think I feel I want to be so mad when I hear the story.
Speaker 1: Well, let's hope, let's hope that this isn't real. Okay, I call this one human hunting parties.
Speaker 3: HHP, get your.
Speaker 1: Jokes out now because it's kind of dark. Sorry, human hunting parties. So back in the early nineties, now, go ahead, certain certain your jokes here, Oscar. I'll wait, you were like forty right, we're talking between like ninety two and ninety six for this story. Okay, ninety five. I graduated from high school ninety one I graduated from grammar school. So we're talking about the Bosnian War ninety two to ninety five, some people say ninety six, and I remember this as a kid, and you know, I'm I'm young, I'm stupid, I'm ignorant. You know. I was always mad that coverage of this, you know, would ruin my cartoon watching or might I hated you know, yeah that and I remember the Iran contra with Ali North.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I would always get so fucking pissed.
Speaker 3: So we're doing Mighty Mouse or something, Yeah, I get over my cartoons.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're talking about. We're talking about the Bosnian War. And I didn't realize back then, as a stupid, ignorant child, how bad this war was. Okay, this was some history for people who don't know. This was a horrible conflict that erupted after Bosnia and Herzegovina declared independence from Yugoslavia, sparking violence among its three main ethnic groups. We had the Bosniaks Muslims, the Croats Catholics, and the Serbs Orthodox Christians. Fueled by competing nationalist ambitions, the war saw Bosnian Serb forces backed by Serbia, attempt to create ethnically homogeneous territories through campaigns of ethnic cleansing, mass killings, and the siege of cities like Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I saw that movie Welcome to Sarajevo. That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: I remember that movie.
Speaker 3: It's a movie starring that girl from my cousin, Benny what's her name? And Woody House and I think, oh, no shit, yeah, yeah, I saw that movie.
Speaker 1: I remember the title. I don't think I've ever seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, we were definitely, I mean I was. I was an old person with movies from the from a young age, I saw lots of movies. I didn't I didn't know what was happening, but osto, you want to know what the fuck was happening. But I would see these movies and that was one of them, and I had knowdea what was going on. But I remember the movie, got it. So I also the moms even like the Ramandan problem, like the whole thing there with the ethnic cleansing.
Speaker 1: Yeah had it?
Speaker 3: So, yeah, that's happened sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Unfortunately, now Bosnian Croats, supported by Croatia, pursued their own territorial goals. Well, Bosniaks fought to preserve a unified, multi ethnic Bosnia. Over three years, one hundred thousand Bosnians lost lost their lives, mostly Muslims, and what's described as the biggest ethnically motivated genocide in Europe since the fucking Holocaust. That's how bad this was. And I was worried about cartoons, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck now. The siege on Sarajevo lasted four years, the longest siege on a capital set and modern warfare history. Actually, the war caused, obviously, mass displacement and atrocities like the July nineteen ninety five genocidal killing of more than eight thousand Bosniac Muslim men and boys in and around the tard of Srebenica known as the Serbenica massacre, before ending with the US broker Dayton peace agreement in nineteen ninety five. Just a little bit of history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, it's good now.
Speaker 1: One of the most horrific aspects of the war was the Bosnian Serb sniper campaign against civilians, un personnel, and rescuers in Sarajevo. No one was fucking saved. The city's main boulevard once this vibrant hub of daily life became notoriously known as sniper Alley, or anyone who crossed risk death from marksmen positioned in the surrounding hills and high rise buildings or buildings in general tall structures. Right. According to UN findings, snipers deliberately targeted civilians, including children, with precision shots to the head, eyes, or heart clear as evidence of intent to kill or maim. Reports indicate that during the siege, two hundred and twenty five people, including sixty children, were killed and more than a thousand were wounded by sniper fire. And you know, just when you think something is as bad as it could possibly get, can't get any worse, leave it to men to surprise us with even deeper levels of depravity see Credible Journalists. Eyewitness reports and a recent documentary alleged that during the Serbian War, wealthy foreigners paid huge sum of money sums of money to Bosnian Serb forces to visit Serb held sniper positions overlooking Sarajevo so the foreign could shoot at civilians for sport in what's been called human hunting parties, tourist shooters, sniper tourism, and I hate this one man hunting, I mean, how depraved and black can the human heart get now? Reports placed these horrific events during the Siege of Sarajevo, which took place between ninety two and ninety six, with most accounts saying that the human hunting parties happened early in the war and continued throughout parts of nineteen ninety two through nineteen ninety four. The strongest public evidence of these paid atrocities came from investigative reports and eyewitness testimony given on February twenty second, two thousand and seven before the International Crime Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia or the ICTY at the Hague. An additional testimony in Mirn Zupanic's twenty twenty two document called Sarajevo Safari. But sadly, there are no widely published court verified lists of precisely named foreign participants or solid forensic proof tying specific foreign individuals to documented murders that resulted in any sort of criminal convictions. In other words, despite intensive investigative journalism and very credible eyewitness accounts, publicly there's no known proof linking specific wealthy individuals to specific sniper murders. Yet authorities are just now starting to look seriously at these claims. Who knows what they're going to uncover. So let's take a look at some of the accounts detailing these human hunting parties. In Marion Zappanich's documentary Sarajevo Safari, many eyewitnesses has come forward to tell their story, some anonymous, which people have a problem with, but some not who say they either witness or investigated the phenomenon of sniper tourism and manhunting by foreigners during the war Now the film. The documentary relies heavily and at least one anonymous source the director identifies as a former US Secret Service agent who traveled to Sarajevo during the siege and claims firsthand knowledge of foreigners being brought to Serbian sniper positions. The film also interviews an unnamed Bosnian intelligence analyst, this unknown person, this unnamed person, who says that their service learned about and worked to stop these safaris. John Jordan, a former US Marine and voluntary firefighter in Zarajevo, testified at ICTY again that's the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia. He testified that he Jordan saw quote individuals who fit that profile, meaning people who look like outsiders. The way they look, the way they wore their civilian slash military combination type clothing, the way they acted, and the types of weapons they carried, namely massive guns not side arms or rifles, but more like guns used to heart hunt large wild boar in the black forest, guns not fit for urban combat. All these traits combined screamed outsider think of like rich weekend Warriors being led around by bonafide Serbian snipers. They stuck out like sore thumbs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, or like you know when they try to do Mount Everest and the Shirpars look like they actually live there, but nobody else. All the white guys are.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also think it like, you know, if you go to like a biker rally or something, you could pick out the weekend Warrior Harley Riders from the one percenters. I mean, they stick out like fucks.
Speaker 3: So that's what like they recently retired guy exactly whatever, exactly, that's.
Speaker 1: What that's what this person. Oh fuck, what was his name, Jordan, Jordan? What was his name?
Speaker 3: Michael?
Speaker 1: I forgot what he called? Last name was Jordan. That's what he said. He saw people who clearly stuck out the way they dressed, the guns they carried, being led around by the nose by these bona fide Serbian forces. Crazy man, crazy, And where are these assholes, these rich tourists, these human hunters come from. Believe it or not, Italians are most often mentioned, with claims that three Italians admitted during a Serbian POW interrogation to have paid for access to sniper positions, and that a circle of wealthy Italians, particularly from the Treventito region by Venice and Verona, traveled to the front fighting lines in Sarajevo. Why would they do that? Russians are also repeatedly cited has taken part in these safaris, with reports suggest testing that Russian millionaires paid large sums of money for the chance to shoot civilians. In addition, some accounts include Canadians and even Americans among those alleged to have participated in these human hunting safaris. And really, if you think about it, the idea that these lower than scum individuals could be snuck into served sniper positions during this chaotic blood soak time and in this war torn environment is completely plausible and for large sums of money cash untraceable. Fuck. I could absolutely see this happening.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's the age where bearer bonds were often used, and they're supposed to be completely fucking you know sus like they don't have They're supposed to be honored no matter by just only by the person who carries them, like there is no traceable. That's why barbonds were always in and crime movies and stuff as a way to trade with thieves and qui nice because it was very reliable and they were always honored by the banks because as long as you had it doesn't matter who, Like there's no fingerprinter, who owned it previously? Where did you get it from?
Speaker 1: You know, so you know you know that is today, so it was cash during.
Speaker 3: He's not doing cryptocurcy bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that, I can totally see this shit happening, which is horrible.
Speaker 3: I mean, we saw Red Rooms.
Speaker 1: Oh good movie. Who fuck that movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I know that's not through the perspective of this kind of thing, but we're you're seeing that perspective through a seller, well through one of the buyers. Sure, but like but you can imagine those people in those auctions must be rich, have to be rich. I mean there's thousands of bitcoins, yeah, and one bitcoin that can never afford it. So yeah, that's a lot of bitcoin. It's a lot of money, all right now.
Speaker 1: Witnesses say that foreign tourists who paid incredibly large sums of money were taken to Serb held sniper positions overlooking Sarajevo places like Mount Tribevitch, surrounding hills and in high rise buildings, positions from which snipers could easily fire into central Sarajevo into sniper alley, or innocent civilians walked or waited in breadlines, or children played. So basically, these rich cunts would pay Serbian forces to be taken to one of these sniper nests, where a gun would be loaded and then placed into the tourist's hand. All the tourists had to do was lock on and pull the trigger. And it said that the younger the target, the more money the tourists had to pay. We're talking children being targeted by high powered sniper rifles, rifles held by rich, bored assholes looking for an adrenaline rush.
Speaker 3: I mean, when you have everything, what else can you get right. That's the whole notion of this, which is maybe a way to try to begin to maybe explain some behavior, but definitely doesn't excuse it by a while. And that's also reminds me of other story. I don't if there's a good part for me to add this, but it reminds you of another thing that I saw somewhere. So I don't have other details. That's why I went on my phone earlier. I was trying to find some details. But it's off to cough. I don't have anything ready for this all off the top of my head. But I one time saw a comedian in one of their podcasts talk about I'm try to remember it was that ball guy fat I'm sorry, yes it is.
Speaker 1: I hate that fucker.
Speaker 3: That's fine. I don't love him either, but I like his podcast and I just watch it on TikTok. I don't even listen to the whole thing. I'm just saying. I'm just saying he had nos to I'm saying he had knows me too, Okay. That's why that's why I'm mentioning that I have to defend it for myself because I also don't like them that much. Anyway, in one of them, he was talking to somebody he had a guess, I don't know who it was, and they were talking about how him. It might have been Tom. Also, they were on this cruise, not real cruise, but like one of these Russian outings on a boat somewhere obviously in international water. And if you pay, if you give an extra ten grand or something like that. It was like a charge. If you agree to this ten grand thing, you're given a rocket launcher. So if and if you see us some Miley pirate ship, you're you're you can shoot it at it. You can shoot them. Oh my good with the rocket launcher. Now that's well, here's the thing, is that double the way they said it is that you pay in advance. But if there's no ship, then you don't you know, that's it.
Speaker 1: You're still out.
Speaker 3: You're still out. But like, if you see one, then you have the ability to shoot at it. And that's what this reminds me. And I saw this like a month ago.
Speaker 1: To this that raises such I mean, like.
Speaker 3: Right, and the fact that it's international waters, which is ideally the only one of the very few places you can commit I guess crime and that's fine, but like it's still very really really shady and not good. And they were laughing it off. But if I was like stuck in that situation, not knowing this was gonna happen, yeah, might laugh at out so I can live. But I would never do that actively. I wouldn't never be on a ship both.
Speaker 1: You could do it, man, No, oh, they're pirates, they're bad people. I don't know if I could do it.
Speaker 3: I can't. I'll tell you I can't. You know, I don't need to think.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but that's I mean, it's the same fucking thing. Maritime law is some wild shit. I was trying to put together an episode one time on Cruise Ship Mysteries. You know, I love cruising, and a lot of fucked up shit goes on goes on on cruise ships. And no cruise ships, say, for one, is flagged here in the United States. They're all in different countries, and with the way they could play with laws minimum wage, it gets really shady gray. Yeah, so I did. I did quite a bit of research into maritime law, and it's it's out there. This stuff goes back thousand years. Some of these thoughts, you know, it's pretty interesting. But yeah, that's exactly what this is what you're talking about. That's this. Yeah, I want to kind of outline some cases of sniper deaths during this war believed to be caused by sniper tourism. But it's important to remember for nearly all the cases I'm about to talk about publicly available well as evidence does not prove the sniper who shot the victim was a foreign tourist paying to shoot civilians, even though again it is highly suspected. Now, there is absolutely one hundred percent real and abundant forensic and photographic evidence of sniper killings during the siege on Sarajevo that's given, yes, but evidence tying a specific shot or killing to a particular foreigner with chain of custody, evidence that doesn't exist to the public at this point. Okay, and these names, I'm sorry these names.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try. But yeah, there's the case of Stana and Samir Sizzich. I hope I'm saying that right, who lost their one year old daughter, fucking one years old to a sniper shot. As shown in the documentary Serajevo Safari. The child was killed just days after her that first birthday. Now, this case is used in the film to illustrate house civilian families may have been victimized by sniper attacks, possibly involving foreign shooters. On May third, nineteen ninety five, during a ceasefire, Ammel Hodzich, aged sixteen, an older brother of Desmil Hodzich, was killed by a single bullet fired from a Serb sniper nest on a coat which was sitting on a cliff overlooking Sarajevo, Bosnia, and Herzegovina Emo was playing in the street after the ceasefire. It shouldn't have happened. None of these should have happened, But I mean right, and his younger brother, Desmil witnessed this incident. Now, while this is a document example of a child victim from sniper fire, it's not been proven beyond doubt to be part of sniper tourism, but it is suspected. In early August nineteen ninety two, a bus carrying fifty orphans was shot at by snipers while leaving Sarajevo along that sniper alley route. Two infants from sniper fire. Now, this tragic event demonstrates the danger's civilians, including young children babies, face during this siege, though there is no public evidence that a tourist shooter was involved, but again suspected. Now among more widely known adult civilian victims of snipers, Admira Ismich and Basco Burkitch, both in their mid twenties and known as the Romeo and Juliet of Sarajevo, were killed on May nineteenth, nineteen ninety three, while attempting to cross the Verbanja Bridge. Their deaths are often cited in media and memorials as emblematic of civilians suffering under sniperfire. However, no credible source links their deaths to sniper tourism. Another well known victim is Gabriel Moreno Locatelli, an Italian pacifist student who was killed by a Serb sniper on October tie third, nineteen ninety three. Though he is a foreign national, public sources do not establish that his death resulted from paid tourist sniper, but it is suspected. In Sarajevo safari, one anonymous source claims to have witnessed children dying in sniper attacks alongside their mothers, believing these tax were carried out by tourists. The source said, quote, I even saw children die with their mother holding their hands. They were like hunters, shooting animals end quote again. To date, no publicly available court verified record named specific form participants who were convicted for taking part in so called human hunting parties during the stage of Sarajevo, and the central witnesses featured in Sirievo Safari the documentary largely remain anonymous, which makes their claims inherently harder for outsiders to research and courts to verify. Here's where some of the problem comes in, right. What is missing to really bring these bastards to justice is a verifiable dossier, complete with names, travel documentation, receipts, or forensic evidence linking identified foreigners to civilian deaths in Sarajevo resulting in judicial convictions. While there are reports that certain claims of sniper tourism were handed over to judicial bodies to review, unfortunately, public records show no successful prosecution of foreigners these tourist shooters tied directly to these allegations. Yet overall, investigative journalism, eyewitness testimony, and the documentary have been essential in reviving the issue and prompting renewed scrutiny into the allegations of human hunting parties during the Serbian War. But this renewed attention should not be mistaken for judiciously proven evidence. As of right now, as far as the public is concerned, the claims remain powerful, shocking, horrifying, and vile, but unverified in a legal sense. In the meantime, all we could do is pray that this ship is not real.
Speaker 3: I think it's both real and likely, and I think full yeah. And I think the reason we haven't heard this from other fronts throughout the years, even since I'm even saying before, is uh lack of coverage even to even warrant suspicion to get it going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But.
Speaker 3: It seems to be that the main issue with this is the thing that makes it extra dirty, extra, you know, black hearted, is the fact that which people are paying for it, like it's a service, right, That's what makes it extra. But in general, this happens a bunch. For example, like you hear about you know, doing doing you know during our not hour, although I am American, I should say our doing our you know, occupation and taking down an Americans in the wild West era, we put our young people to train in front by shooting them to the front line, you know, to train to learn how to shoot. Not they weren't paying for sure, But like it feels like the differences are are minuteier in grotesquely the same amount of people dyna matter what. And that sucks and that's what I really should be mad about. But the fact that which people are paying for it to get to be because they're bored, it's uh, it just makes it extra worse. It's like squid game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah right. There's another example, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which also feels likely. Oh man, there's a lot of there's a lot of islands that no one's allowed to get on. By the way, can I just say that there are a lot of half the islands you're not allowed to get on because there's that's how many islands there are. You think, like, oh, come on, there are so many little islands that no one even knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who knows what goes on there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, yeahriving us anyway. I have no faith in humanity, so yeah, yeah this is gross. I also have no faith. I'm to the point where like, yeah, I believe that every war front has this.
Speaker 1: It could, It certainly could.
Speaker 3: Yes, it certainly could.
Speaker 1: Okay, human hunting parties. The last story, it's short. It's fairly short, thank you. Sorry, I'm just as tall laying down, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I called this last one human, it's right, yeah, Trifi.
Speaker 1: I called this last one surveillance, all right, So this one's fun. So it was October two, twenty twenty five, and one of my dearest friends, Randy. He's been on the show before, and I would encourage our listeners to go check out his YouTube channel. It's called Bourbon Broke or you go to Bourbonbrooke dot com. He's a wonderful person. Randy was finishing up a business trip and he was flying back home from Baltimore Washington International Airport or BWY, which is about an hour from Washington, DC and the White House. So there Randy was. He had just returned his rental car and he's riding the rental car shuttle bus heading over to airport right from the rental car place. Now, at one point, this guy gets on the shuttle. Nothing distinguishing about him. He's a white guy, looks like a normal business traveler, had some company logo on his shirt, but Randy couldn't really remember what the logo was. But he's wheeling this really large black case, maybe four feet tall, three feet wide. Randy said, it looked kind of like the cases people used to carry trade show booth backdrops or large banners in something for marketing. Right, that's kind of what Randy was thinking.
Speaker 3: I think a camera equipment also will come in pick.
Speaker 1: So Randy's looking at the case and the guy looks right at him and goes, it's not a bomb. What and he said? Randy Reddy goes as he said, he just smiled and said that's good to know. And that was it. That was the interaction. A shuttle gets to the airport, they get off the bus, Randy goes one way, the guy with the case goes the other way, and the whole thing is forgotten about, okay, until Randy goes through security. Now, something I know about Randy. He's white, business professional in his fifties, incredibly sharp dresser, like he's always in these beautiful custom suits. He wears really expensive shoes, hairs never out of place, kind courteous, friendly, he'll do anything for you, A gentleman, complete right and he's coming home from a business trip, so he's dressed to the nines. Guaranteed. I didn't even have to ask the question, because that's just Randy, right, and he's been traveling for business for decades, and he's been TSA pre check for many, many years. Zero alarm bells with this guy, right, So he gets to security and when he goes through, the metal detector goes off. He's like, what the fuck now? Mind you? He told me that in literally hundreds of flights he's taken over the years, this rarely happens to him, Like he count on one hand how many times this has happened over the decades. Okay, so the arm goes off and he asks the TSA agent to want me to go back through again, and they say no, go through the other one. And the guy's pointing to the big detector, the one where you stand with your hands above your head. Yes, and then a thing circles around you. So Randy goes to the big one and of course he passes, but TSA mentioned they motioned him out and said he needed to be padded down, and while they were getting someone to do the pat down, they told him do not move, do not reach for anything. Pretty serious shit, right, So someone comes over. He asked Randy to extend his arms straight out, and he proceeds to give this thorough pat down, and of course they find nothing, and then Randy was free to go on his merry way. In all his years of flying hundreds of flights for business and pleasure, he's never once been padded down. Never. Okay, So what happened here? Why am I bringing up this little story on this particular show. Could you guess what I think happened here?
Speaker 3: So my first thought is what I think happened, mind you, is that a residue from that shuttle got on him, and the detectors detected something that the guy that was in the shuttle with him with the big black case was actually carrying, and they detected on him like a whiff. And that's what the extra screening was for.
Speaker 1: Interesting, all right, okay, So right, it has to do with the guy in the shuttle. I assume the guy who got under the shuttle, right, the one with that large black case. What did he say to Randy, That's not a bomb. He directly said to him, it's not a bomb. Right, He used the word bomb. Everyone knows you do not say bomb on a plane or in an airport, saying that ship post nine to eleven just begging for an ass whipping in jail time. Right, So, now did Randy get tagged because this random guy said bomb to him? Think about it, on.
Speaker 3: That very day you're saying like his phone or something.
Speaker 1: Phone, something around or in the air. This serves in certain ways. It serves Washington, d C. It's an hour from the Capitol, from the White House.
Speaker 3: What year is this again?
Speaker 1: Now this is October seven?
Speaker 3: Second, so well we remember the whole what's that guy that whistleblower? Yeah, that was part of the thing he described. But like people would like they would hear certain key words that they were they would look for. Bomb. Was wonderful. Absolutely every time he said, like like if I said bomb, bomb, bomb, someone got flagged. Right now, So I'm making I'm giving someone their job, So I'm making sure they have a phone.
Speaker 1: He held up his phone and said bomb, bomb, bomb into his phone right while he's talking bombsight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so I say, what you're going for? Okay, that makes sense exactly.
Speaker 1: But so again, think about it, on that very day that someone says bomb to Randy, which never happened before. Right, that interaction has never happened Randy, who's flown hundreds of times without incident and zero bat downs. The day someone says bomb directly to him, that's the gate. The day he gets singled out for a pat down with the whole do not move or reach for anything. Bit Right, that's way to coincidental. And again, the airport an hour away from the nation's capital, an hour away from the White House, from the president, they were being surveilled. That's what I think happened.
Speaker 3: Do you think the intensity and the real time like a version of that surveillance is hard at more laser focused around the capital than they here.
Speaker 1: Would happened, Right? Would that have happened in ot here? Would that have happened in Michigan where he's from?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: But this was it wasn't first in the airport. It's outside of DC. You know, they're senators who are probably from many many you know, from those states.
Speaker 3: Baltimore could away through.
Speaker 1: That airport, flight through the airport. The President's not going through this airport, but other constituents and senators and things. Absolutely, so again way too coincidental. It's near the Capitol, it's near the White House. They're being surveiled. Something picked up on that interaction, the word bomb.
Speaker 3: You know, I'd never been that IRAA before. I've never been to DC.
Speaker 1: I was years ago, years ago.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even tell you how it feels, but I would.
Speaker 1: I would bet my life. I bet my life. That's what it was.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: They were being listened to now, And of course I asked the question, But Randy, he has no idea of something happened to the other guy, the case guy, the black case guy. We just don't know. But uh, I'm curious. I would give my life to know if something happened to that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the way his gate. That's the way to close circuit this right to see if he right, that's the way to that's the only way to find out. That'll give us a lot of leeway as to the surveillance capabilities. I went to with my thinking.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, I think I think that's a good I think it's a good guest too. Yeah, maybe there was some cross contamination or.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of the movie. I wasn't thinking a reality but good.
Speaker 1: Thought, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking.
Speaker 1: Finish funny finish the last sentence left.
Speaker 3: It's just too funny. Yeah, it died right after you finished your last story.
Speaker 1: It's because I said bomb. It just shut off my laptop, that's true.
Speaker 3: It's PC. Also, Mac doesn't give a shit if you said, mama.
Speaker 1: Dude, what if that was it? We we both do a hundred times. Yeah, my laptop.
Speaker 3: There's a hundred more, buddy.
Speaker 1: But how it's It's just it's one of those things again. It's it's so coincidental that it can't be a coincidence.
Speaker 3: Yes you no, I know what you're saying, and that I like the hunting. I buy it even easier than the hunting because we've already been proven of this. We just don't know if this specific incident is associated with it. But we've seen it time and time again, and use usually almost always exclusively for targeted ads for making to make people more money. Sure, but why not this. It's like the next it's not even the next step. It's right next to each other. You can use. You can have both ways. You can make money and swerveilred like one is not exclusive to the other. Yeah, and yes, I one hundred percent by it.
Speaker 1: You touched on something that's great. Every single I bet you, every single listener right hearing this right now has experienced holding the conversation with one hundred percent and then jump down and talking. It serves them up to add what they're.
Speaker 3: Doing, and they'll kind of much you were used to. We don't even we don't even complain about it anymore. We complain about it when I first came out. We can now it's not It's just like seventeen tragedies ago. It's like seventeen discoveries seventy five discoveries ago that we can't wrap our heads around. So yeah, like, why not another notch other than that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally buy it?
Speaker 1: Fun right, No, fun story?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not fun.
Speaker 1: I mean actually I don't know why.
Speaker 3: But this last story pissed me off.
Speaker 1: It's like human hunting parties. I buy it. Yeah, surveillance fuck you?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 1: We could end on a laugh. I'm glad we could end.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why that's why you invite me over, dude.
Speaker 1: So I like this. I like this shorter story. I don't know run time, how short this was, but I don't know either. Yeah, I mean compared to our usual script. This was I think it's about the same fourteen the.
Speaker 3: Lash all turned out to be rough the same length as ours normal show. Okay, cool, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Well. I hope you like the stories, listeners, I hope you like the stories. Could I say happy Halloween?
Speaker 3: I mean in our timeline, In this timeline, I can say happy. I hope you all have a had a happy Halloween and wish for us to have one too. Happy All Saints Day, Happy Thanksgiving too, right because next time we come back Thanksgiving, we'll be done.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, yeah, happy Thanksgiving? Listeners, Yes, go get what is a trip to fan put you? That's the chemical in the turkey that knocks your ass out and I use emma so oh god, surveillance just picked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was. I was g Glory Hall.
Speaker 1: He just he did that into his full glory all into his phone. Oh god, I can't, I can't let you.
Speaker 3: I think I'm getting drunk. I haven't drunk all week, oh two weeks.
Speaker 1: I think you're drinking.
Speaker 3: I know, I mean, I think it's gain to me because I'm like, I haven't drunk. He's realized I haven't drank anything in like weeks alcohol.
Speaker 1: I mean, wow, yeah, Oscar where I mean, got some drinking and do after the show.
Speaker 3: Clearly anyway, Oscar, take us home, let's do it. M Yeah, what the bro I don't need a fucking metronomes on. Can you say a few things.
Speaker 1: Just to Armagnac. Armagnac, it's j Henry La flem aged in.
Speaker 3: Armagnac noddles, Yeah, good, good, Shut the fuck up. I'm sorry, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry kind of aggressive today.
Speaker 3: I am like something about coming out of work makes me aggress I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Because work sucks. Probably a pesto.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I said that, but that feels right. Go to the gut, man, yep, that's go the gut. A ninety percent of my life.
Speaker 1: Is that way. You haven't planned, noddle, No, it's about.
Speaker 3: I don't have any ill legitimate children at this point. Maybe that's percent as it goes, Just just being careful on that. If you had told me that, I mean, we were friends already, right, I think, yeah, we have to because of Italian I was abreading if I'd known about this, or like, if I had more of a wherewith all of my tomfoolery ness that I have today, my scamp neess, if you will scampiness, I would have played a prank on you. I would have totally played. I would have mailed you like a gift basket or something like with all these boys like I would face.
Speaker 1: I would find her on Facebook doesn't exist. I tried, Oh you tried that. I have tried to find her. Yeah, just I gotta know.
Speaker 3: I'll hire a PI for this prank. I'll do it.
Speaker 1: She's not out there, she's out there. I found her brothers and sisters, that's fine. I'll be like.
Speaker 3: I want to prank. I want to play a prank on my my best friend. So your sister, you know, dated this guy, and there's this scarey he had, and you know, explain the whole story, and I will be like, I want to prank them, so I need some details. I'll get details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would put me in a grave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be so funny.
Speaker 1: And if I remember he let it, linger like he let it. Yeah, he played it all for a few minutes.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so funny, But.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, a few minutes. There's a lot of buffer time for him to want to reconsider, you know, lying or not, because I get it, I get I get your trepidation there.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's literal earth changing information, right, like for a person, for a family, for multiple families.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, well hows this If you have a child out there, would you.
Speaker 1: Want to know? Yes?
Speaker 3: I would, yeah, absolutely, Okay have you always thought that way? Yeah, I would want to know, like they when you were sixteen to now, sixteen to sixty Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean back then, No, I cared. Yeah, I cared for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm mad that I call you sixty years old.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm used to it. I'm I'm used to the elderly abuse.
Speaker 3: You have a medical alert base on just in case I have.
Speaker 1: A diabetes card. You don't. That was good. I liked it.
Speaker 3: I liked it.
Speaker 1: I was I was riveted the whole time.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. And because we reviewed that movie, I remember thinking we were talking about in the review. I think we're talking about, like how how fucked up it is that this water or whatever the substance that's on the ground, right, was made into a cult. It's like a religion there, right, And how that guy is using it to like bring more acolytes, I guess ideally, And that's what he tried to do with that other couple that you see like half.
Speaker 1: Splints fucked up. So that means they weren't no to get that's what That's.
Speaker 3: What Luke and Roth were saying. I told them that's not the right answer. The whole point of the movie is that these two do not belong together, the ones that came out all deformed. No, No, the main couple do not belong together. They're codependent. It's not a good thing. This mutation thing, this water forces them to go together, not because they deserve it or because they're meant to that. It forces them because, like it's like the dogs in the beginning of the movie, they just both happened to be there while they both drank the water. They were just fused together against their will. That's why they were fighting it the whole time, because they had no agency. There's no free will in this math math thing. The reason that other couple were fucked up is because mid transformation the guy died. You saw he had like a knife or something sticking out of his head. He died in mid transformation, so she's incomplete. That's why she looks all fucked up. Not because they weren't like meant to be together. Ah okay, yes, I remember have to explain that in the review because I was like, that's not what happened, guys. I'm like, yeah, and the whole movie is about that's about that. It's about the opposite, like they're not meant to be together.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a happy ending, but I got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's what I heavily think. I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: I can see it.
Speaker 3: I saw Black Film two yesterday. I really liked it.
Speaker 1: Okay, god, because I really liked the first one.
Speaker 3: I really liked it. Oh so it's out already, yeah, just this weekend.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 3: I saw a Thursday like right away.
Speaker 1: Worth going to the movies to see or wait for streaming or.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you have a crowd, i'd say go for it. Yeah, that would be nice. I didn't have a crowd. I saw a five pm Sean, but I saw I really liked it because I have seen the trailers. Yeah, okay, did you think I mean what?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I mean, what does it look like to you? What they're doing. Oh, cause I had one in mind, one horror movie franchise in mind. That was curious if you thought the same thing when you saw the trailer, because, like I first, I liked the first movie. I didn't love it, but I liked it, and I watched it recently just to get it like a fresh mind on it. And it's on Peacock. I think I saw it and I was like, Okay, this movie is little better than I didn't mention it. I saw it. So when I saw the trailer for the second one, I wasn't excited to see it because I was like, I don't I figured the first one ended it. I don't see why we need a sequel. And then I saw the trailer, I'm like, oh, they're doing their own version of Nightmare and arm straight.
Speaker 1: You think that was the first thought.
Speaker 3: I thought you would get that first thought. Also because he's like dad haunting the kid and his sister, who are like both you know, supernaturally inclined anyway, and because they can see and hear more than other regular people, and like he's gonna fuck with them in their dreams. He literally says something about that in their dreams and there's a scene where the little girl in her bed gets hurt, and she is getting hurt in real world. In real life, they're doing Freddy Kruger. Yeah, but like I with a slightly spin on it. That's my first thought. I thought you would have the same thought.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm okay with that. I'm good with that.
Speaker 3: So I was like, oh, that's what I'm excited to see it. So they did a good job. Yes, I like it a lot fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to see it all right.
Speaker 3: On that note, goy come down in seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, ninety thirteen, twelve, you Lene, okay, go ahead, keep beginning of this sip. Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: You like that shit, don't you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: No, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's what he said. Five what do you two?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Armagnac