Speaker 1: A lot of the flouds of WoT midst and an individual loss.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome to your own book show on this January twelve nighttime. Uh And Uh, I said I would say it. I was wrong. I was wrong. I really did think Israel would wait, I did not think Israel would attack three days before the Trump administration is supposed to meet with the Ranian foreign minister to continue negotiations on the soak on the supposed deal. But they did. And obviously the Trumpet administration knew this. Uh, the US knew it, and yet Israel went ahead and did it. And Uh, I don't know what Trump did to try to stop them, but obviously it it it is. It did not help whatever they tried to do. This attack on you, on is unique in a number of different dimensions. We'll get to that. It's it's interesting to observe the targets that they that they are going after, including the nuclear facilities and long range missile arsenals, but really interesting leadership, leadership, Uranian leadership. They're going after people, uh, specific people, and yeah, it's gonna be it's going to be really really interesting to see what they achieve what they can you know, what they've done already tonight, UH, and what kind of damage UH they're imposing. We can ask ourselves why tonight we'll get you know, we'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Uh.
Speaker 1: So here's here's a release from Secretary Marco Rubio. Tonight, Israel took unilaterally action, unilateral action against Iran. We are not involved in strikes against Iran, and our top priority is protecting American forces in the region. Israel advised US, advised US that they believe this action was necessary for self defense. President Trump and the administration have taken all necessary steps to protect our forces and remain in close contact with our regional partners. Let me be clear, Iran should not target US interests of personnel. I would take that as a threat from Secretary of State Rubio. I mean, there's nothing negative here about condemning Israel for doing this. Today was a day where the IPCC, I thinks I PBCC anyway, the international agency responsible for monitoring Iran's nuclear program did today vote UH that Ewan was in a violation. Israel assessed and I think the Trumpet administration agree with the assessment, UH that that Iwan was closer than it's ever been to developing a bomb and to producing a bomb. Uh and and Israel decided, the Israeli government decided, to its credit and and just took a lot of courage to go in alone and and uh and attack you on. Now, the lots of dimensions here. Obviously this is all off the cuff and and not very organized. But it is going to be interesting. I mean, the big question mark is going to be when Iran launches its counter attack, and it will at some point. Will the United States help in self defense actions in knocking missiles out of the out of the sky as they approach Israel? You know, drones, will, will their force American Air Force participate? Would will Patriot batteries that are in the Middle East and various locations knock down you know, ballistic missiles, cruise missiles that that Yon might launch towards Israel tonight or tomorrow night or sometime in the future. Clearly, the United States is not participating in the offensive part of the operation, but I think everybody in Israel is on pins and needles, particularly it's it's civilian population. Will the United States help protect Israel from the counter attack? I don't have an answer to that. You know, Trump is completely unpredictable. Obviously, the Biden administration did, even when it was angry with Israel, it did act to to protect it from the effects of the ballistic missiles. I will tell you is Rayley's are super nervous right now. I think civilians are scared. It is it is, you know, because of the of the nature of Israel's attack. Now, I expected the Iranians when they launch a counter attack, will target civilian areas. They will not limited themselves as they as they have to some extent in the past to focusing on military targets. But they will go all out and all in on places like tele even elsewhere. And Israeli should be all right, there will be and there's a good chance of civilian casualties in Israel as a consequence of an Uranian counter attack. That again, the real question is, you know, will will the United States help Israel to defend itself against such a counter attack, given that this was an Israeli preemptive strike, you know, in preempt to strike, something Israel has been threatening for twenty years, and they're actually acting in terms of targets. Uh. That Israel is going after in Iran tonight, at least as far as we can tell. Well, here's here's here's breaking news. And if this is true, this is huge, uh breaking. Initial reports say Israel has been able to kill the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Muhammad Bageri, in a decapitation strike. It appears Israel has gone for a series of what they call decapitation strikes, a series of strikes against the Iranian leadership. Now will they go after the political leadership. That's kind of a no no in in in between countries in a war. But but it's quite it's quite possible that Israel has targeted Hamini I. I'm skeptical, but but it's it's possible. Uh, there's suddenly targeting. Uh, there's certainly targeting military officers with hopefully this is true. Having already killed the chief of staff of the Armed Forces, they'll probably go after the Republican the Iranian Revolutionary Guard in significant insignificant ways, I expect, and and again rumors what I'm reading for Israel and everywhere else is that they will also go after nuclear scientists. They will go after scientists. If you see pictures, you see photos after Tehran. What you're seeing is a series of buildings, residential buildings in primarily Tehran, is where I'm seeing the photos knocking out very similar to the taxon Rismala leaderships in Beirut. Whole floors of building eliminated, some buildings partially collapse. They will be I think given this, some uh, you know, civilian casualties among the Iranians. And again this is why I think you will see Iran not hold back in terms of attacking attacking Israel in the future. You know, let's see, I'm trying to give you the I mean, the photos are pretty very reminiscent of photos out of Tehran, very reminiscent of photos out of Baywood in terms of taking out buildings and taking our floors, very targeted, very targeted shots. They are now initial reports just again breaking four minutes ago, of Iwan launching ballistic missiles towards Israel. So here's the test. Will these missiles, Will Israel be alone in knocking these missiles out of the out of the sky, or will the United States help it? Ballistic missiles will arrive in Israel very quickly, so this is not like a cruise. Missiles and the drones. We will know what the minutes if these have entered Israeli space and how Israeli a defense systems are doing against it. Supposedly, the decapitation strikes taking out the senior leadership of the Revolutionary God, the Revolutionary God, as well as taking out other military leaders in Iran is not just in Tehran, but in other locations around Iran as well. There's also reporting that they're attacking nuclear facilities. We're seeing no reports of that yet, We're seeing no pictures of that. Many of these facilities are relatively remote areas, so it's unclear. It's also unclear whether in this this is a first phase. Israeli military has already said this is going to be a multi day event. This is not going to be one day and it's over. This is going to take a few days. Could be that they will first go after the leadership and uh nuclear facilities that are in factories on the ground, not deep down in the bunkers. They might leave the centrifugees in the bunkers for for later strikes. They might have to do several days of ongoing strikes on the same target in order to try to collapse the tunnels and collapse the infrastructure around these these centrifuges. That might be days of bombing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know again we'll see I don't have any any intelligence insight into into exactly what they what the what the plan is. You know the the spokesman for the Israeli military has gone on air and announced this uh and declared the intent which is to stop the Uranian nuclear program. Reports of explosions that they air put in Bagdad where US forces are stationed, possible they do. Any proxy groups, any rock such as Catsbellah attacking US forces. Now this applying to israel hands. If this is happening, if it is indeed the case that you know, American Americans will be attacked, this might draw the US into this, and it could be the Israeli strategy of waiting before attacking the deep bunkers for the US. And and maybe if they if they, if you won, if Indian proxies attack US soldiers, maybe then the US enters. This uses it to be fifty twos and B twos which are not far away. They've got you know, they've got at least four I think it's B twos in the Indian Ocean right now. They had some B fifty two's I think in Qatar. So they are ready to deploy. And you know, my assumption is that they have already there a the thirty five thousand bunker busting bombs that they need. I'm already being called a woman green you there, ego. Uh So, it very well could be that Israel won't attack the deep bunkers until they figure out if the US is joining. One of the things you'll notice that it is going to be very clear that in today and that they used to come is the complete pathetic nature of the Iranian military. Israel has free reign in the skies of Iran. We've known this from previous attacks. This will be reinforced I think today tonight. Israel can do what it wants in the area. You know, it's limited only by its own capabilities and the fact that this is very far away. Will it will the United States Air Force assist in refueling Israeli jets, probably not given the given what what Erubio has just said. But uh, you know, and this is the biggest challenges of faces. Iran is far away. Iran is far away. And as a consequence, Uh yeah, people are texting me telling me I was wrong. Uh, you honest, far away, A very difficult mission, very difficult, and and you know, but the fact is that Israel, Israeli Air Force, which is as I said earlier today, the best in the world, uh, can operate over those skies and partially can operate over those skies because it has figured out ways to completely neutralize AID defense systems, a defense systems.
Speaker 2: Of the Uranians. Uh.
Speaker 1: So you know, let's see, let's see how this evolves. And uh, let's see. Oh that's not what that's a clicked on the wrong thing, not what I wanted to click on.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh. I'm also going to check telegram channels. Let me also check telegram channels so we can watch this.
Speaker 2: Where's telegram? There is my telegram channel.
Speaker 1: Ntinia is just told the Iranian people, I have no doubt that your liberation from this from this authoritarian regime is closer than ever. Now that is huge. If Israel has some kind of as when working with opposition in Iran, has some kind of insight into the into a potential overthrow the existing regime in Iran, it is helping by taking out senior leadership with in Iran. That would be a complete game changer in global politics, certainly a complete game changer in in the Middle East politics. If if Israel can encourage instigate the Iranian revolution that liberally it's the Iranian people. Uh, that would be that would be uh huge. Uh let me block this guy. I don't have time for this.
Speaker 2: Uh. This bullshit right.
Speaker 1: Uh, it will will completely change it. So I like the fact that he is appealing to the to the Iranian people. Uh. I think that's good. It does look like Uh, there's already the the defense systems in Israel is is activated, you know, and and the the Israeli Israeli uh defense secretary Defense secretary has said, uh that this is a this is a war of no choice to defend our lives. I guess Natanyao is actually speaking or something.
Speaker 2: Uh, and uh.
Speaker 1: He is saying the basically, Iran has taken steps over the last few months that it has never taken in the past. And it was indeed steps indicative to the Israeli to the Israeli government that that they were serious about developing a weapon and they were close to doing to doing so. Again, the the Israeli Uh yeah, I guess there was an announcement by Nitanielle a little bit ago. Basically, the mission, the purpose of the of the mission is to get rid of the existential threat that Iran poses to Israel. So this is not a partial attack. I mean, if you believe what he says, if he follows through, this is not some pinprick. This is not a little bit, but it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, this is Nathanillo that it is. The goal is to eradicate the threat, to eliminate the threat, and that means this is going to go on for a while, because the threat is not going to be eliminated quickly. Of course, unless you know you can get you can actually get the Uranian people to replace this regime, and then it will be quick. The quicker the Uranian people rise up against their own oppressors, the quicker it will be, the better it will be. Let's see, all right, all prices up five percent, sm P futures are down one and a half percent. You'd expect all prices to go down. The supply of oil. Yuon does export a bunch of oil, primarily to China and other countries. Even if you know even though they're sanctions. Uh, their inability to export oil for a while will reduce supply, which increase which which makes sense, that will go up. As a consequences, investors generally are fleeing to safe havens. You can see a gold going up a lot and almost a percent, uh, and Bitcoin going down. As I've told you many times, Bitcoin is not a safe haven. Bitcoin is is down two percent. Bitcoin is a proxy for the NASDAC. Nasdaq is down. Futures of S and P are down, Bitcoin is down. I mean they go, they go hand in hand. Uh. You know, Bitcoin is not a safe haven when these things, when these uh, when these geopolitical events happen. Uh, let's see you as well as confirming it struck the not the nuclear facility in Iran, the uh, the nuclear enrichment facility and not nut tounts. So that would be that that is a that is huge. Now the question is how much damage have they done and how much damage can they do? And will they need to continue to strike the facility over the next over the next few days, let's see.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, he has a statement from the Idea for a short time ago, following the director of the Political eschel On, the IDF launched the preemptive Precise combined offensive based on high quality intelligence to strike RAN's nuclear program and in response to the Iranian regimes ongoing aggression against is Well. This is something they put out a while ago, but now it's it's available in English. A short while a short whild dozen of IAF jets completed the first stage that includes strikes and dozens of military targets, including nuclear targets in different areas of Iran. The public is requested to follow the instructions of the IDF Home Front Command, which will be updated as necessary, and act calmly and responsibly. The IDEF and the relevant authorities are prepared for a wide range of scenario and defensive offense that may be needed. For years, the Iranian regime has been waging a directed indirect campaign of terror against the State of Israel by funding and directing terrorist activities writes proxies across them in the least while advancing towards obtaining a nuclear weapon. The Iranian regime is, at an end of the access responsible for all terrorist attacks against the State of ISILs since the beginning of the Swords of Iron War, including byoming and funding the Hamas terrorist organization, which was responsible for October seventh massacre. During the Swords of Iron War, Iran even directly attacked Israel twice, firing hundreds of missiles towards the State of Israel. The Aanian regime has proclaimed that its objective is to destroy the State of issral Senior officials in the Ranian regime are publicly declared they intend to destroy Israel and operating to achieve this target. This, together with the proxies in the Middle East, today Iran is closer than ever to obtaining a nuclear weapon. Weapons and mass destruction in the hands of Iranian regime are an existential threat to the State of Israel and significant threat to the White world. The State of Isil will not allow regime as objectives to destroy it to obtain weapons and mass destruction. The IDEA is conducted a process of preparations for campaign on the front line and on the home front. The resilience of these really citizens will be an important fact of the campaign. The IDEF is ready to continue to act as required. The State of Israel has the obligation to act in defense.
Speaker 2: Of its citizens and will continue to do so. Da da da da da. Oh.
Speaker 1: Right, so yep, it's on. And as I said in NATANIAO is spoken as well. We struck at the heart of Yuan's nuclear richment program and nuclear weaponization efforts. We targeted Evan's main enrichment facility in Natons. We also targeted leading Iranian nuclear scientists working on the bomb, as well as the core of Yuan's ballistic missile program. Not no mention of political or military leaders. My guess is political leaders off the table, but they will go after military leaders.
Speaker 3: UH.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: No no new information about any attacks on on U S interests on your soldiers in the Middle East. UH. Supposedly among the targets for elimination was the UH chief of staff, supposedly chief staff of the Ranian military, supposedly who was killed already, the the head of the Revolutionary guard there UH. And the secretary I'm transferring to Hebrew from Hebrew English is White's taken a little bit, the secretary of the UH you know, UH of of the UH UH National Defense Agency. Right, so so the top defense people not you know, not mentioned any political leaders. UH. And and of course Nataniel said UH said explicity that they went after the scientists.
Speaker 2: Let's name.
Speaker 1: You know, they're basically telling Israel has earlier today already had canceled schools for tomorrow, has asked people not to travel anyway, uh, to stay home, to stay close to an araid shelter. Is what's going into basically, uh, you know, hyper vigilance and uh. And it's going to be you know, as I said, I think you're going to expect significant, significant attack from the Uranians. According to Israeli sources, uh, you know, Aralians are on the verge of achieving a nuclear breakthrough within a few days. They have the capability to produce fifteen bombs. Their scientists have been working to assemble the bombs, so they're literally is okay to the conclusion that they're literally onder or at least this is what they're saying, on the verge of building bombs and and this is the direct reason for the attack roll as bombedy ones, headquarters, nuclear sites, commanders and military infrastructure. So far, and it's just the beginning. As we said, you know, it's a full on out war. There's also there's also explosions reported in the cities as Ifrahan Arak and kill Masha all places that house major military bases of the Iranian Armed Forces or the Iranian Revolutionary God and uh, you know, so it's it's gonna be it's going to be interesting, uh to see how much damage they've actually they've actually uh done. You know, people are worried about world War three. No World War three. There will not be a World War three. Of course, the all the anti Israeli people online are trying to scare you drag the United States into war, which there's a sense in which that could possibly happen, but only if you want attacks American American soldiers. The United States has made it clear they're not going to intervene otherwise. But but you know this is uh here's Dave Smith as well as launched a dangerous PM to wolf aggression. It should be condemned by the US government. U S citizens are like, yeah, Dave, and uh, you know this is a wolf self defense. Good for iswelf for finally doing it. It's about time, I would say, uh, and uh, it's it's going to be interesting. Uh, it's going to be interesting to see how ultimately the US respawns. Yeah, Rand Paul, I mean Rand Paul is terrible in these things. Rand Paul is already scaring us. What with Iran would make you rock look like a skirmish? Uh. And and if your goal is to bankrupt America, then this is you know what with Iran is the problem? Uh? The United States doesn't have to put any troops on the ground. And again, there will be no World War three. There's nobody, there's no other superpower to enter this. The Chinese are not going to come to defend Iran. The Russians are not going to come to the defense of Iran. They might sell them weapons, they might send them advisors, they might give them tech. But the reality is that even right now, as Israel as bombing them, Russia is still not supplied Iran as far as we can tell. With the with the latest defense systems, that might have been a challenge to you know, to the Israeli Air Force. So no, there's no World war. There is a horrific regime with a patheticly weak military that could be annihilated, you know, as the military, it could be annilated very quickly. And you know, Israel has started this is all is challenged in doing it because it's so far away. Here's again, IDF says Iran now has enough enriched Urani into about fifteen nuclear bombs within days. Recent intel revealed the coordinated plan between Iran, risbel A Ramas and others to destroy Israel, including potential attacks from from all borders, even Egypt and Jordan. Is or caused this the point of no return. Good, I mean, uh, you know, this has been long coming, should have happened a long time ago. So it's good. It's good to it's good to see this happening, hopefully. And and of course you know, the the better congressmen and senators on everything else are going to be terrible. And there's a Massy is terrible, just that a mass is terrible. Uh Ran Paul is terrible on all of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's see, the sirens went off in Israel earlier today just to warn these Raelis that this was starting. It was not meant to send them into the area shelters. But you know, we will see if it's true. All right, So here we have Islamic regime warplanes are taking off the Meho Bud in Iran. I mean, you know, Uranian warplanes are not going to survive very long in the air against Israeli air force. So it will be interesting to see what they're going to try to do. Uh, if they're going to try to do if they're going to try to do anything.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: So now explosions are reported from Natans. It's not just Israel saying that they've fired there. Now they're showing actual explosions. Uhhe is it is Let's see. Hours confirmed that many days will be needed for these military operations, and the term actually supports Israeli leaders have been transferred to safe locations Israel. Israeli leaders falling to the next strike against Iran. Yeah, you know, safe locations.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: All flights have be suspended obviously at Tehrannic. But but now I think Israel's closed its own airspace and the airplanes the one will wait to Israel were turned around and sent back. Uh. Let me see s as places of Iran and Israel are both closed. My guess is sos I raq sos Iraqi space.
Speaker 2: Uh. All right, let's see.
Speaker 1: Israeli opposition is saying, uh, they are in complete support of the government and they are we are all united or Israel is all united against against the enemies.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, I mean you've.
Speaker 1: Got a bunch of opposition leaders making the same claim. Uh again, there seems to be high probability now that the chief of staff of the Uranian military and a number of senior nuclear scientists have already have already been eliminated in the opening strikes of this, I mean, they're not going to get any more beyond this. So yeah, again, let's see if there's anything else interesting here. I mean, now, even it looks like even if all these really airline is stopping all flights, which makes complete sense. I mean, it's not an air space you want to be flying into. If ballistic missiles are going to be showing up soon, Let's see what else. I mean. The main question now is did Iran indeed launch any ballistic missiles against Israel? That was just a rumor before, right, smoking flames reportedly seen coming from your ONSNS nuclear facility. I don't think this is the one in the in the in the deep in the ground. So yeah, all right, let's see, let's see.
Speaker 2: Wes.
Speaker 1: Thank you, it's about freaking time. I agree with you completely.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Wes.
Speaker 1: Really appreciate the support. Thank you, Travis. I've got a bunch of stickers here, Jeff flicking the whatever, Alex, thank you, Mary, Mary, thank you is a turk economy. John Parker, thank you guys for the stickers, for the support. I really appreciate it. Let's see. Doug says, thanks for giving going live tonight. I appreciate it. Drew Ski, thanks for going Thanks for the life stream. Constantly flicking, constantly destabilized the region. To prevent the destabilization of the region, the region shouldn't be stable, right, that is the The current stable region is not good. Right. You've got a bunch of not good countries that have way too much power. You've got the most evil country of all, uh, you know, developing nuclear weapons. This is not a this is not a status quo you should be wanting to maintain. So destabilization is what the region needs. And the only way to stabilize it around peace is to destroy evil, is to destroy the bad guys. And and that is indeed what Israel is trying to do. There's no value instability, Okay, breaking reports of Israel having targeted because this is just in uh, this is just shifting to English reports of vivil having talk. What they're doing is they're translating in the same telegram channel. I'm trans I'm reading in Hebrew, but reports is Israel have me targeted chief of Staff Muhammad I r GC commander Husseini Salimi and i r GC aerospace chief. That's a ballistic missile chief Emir Ali husage Den or.
Speaker 2: Something like that. Right, What am I seeing here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like the command center of the Uranian military force has been eliminated, at least by by some by some claims, but that the chief of staff has been taken out, that would be amazing if they if they managed, if the Ranians weren't ready enough so that these people were in places where they could be targeted. That's that's pretty amaturistic of them, maybe thinking Israel woulden day to take them out. Okay, thank you your your third super chat ever. Thank you really appreciate that. Let's see this is again Nataniel seven minute. You can watch that online. I think it's got English translation again. He says, it's gonna take a while. Yeah, the elimination of the chief of staffs according to Channel twelve, but I'm seeing it. You know, they're all they're all feeding off of the same sources as my My guess I'm I'm I'm seeing on telegram. I'm seeing it on on on my on Twitter.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know there was there's some a few reliable sources on Twitter. Uh. Israeli his own news pulse just announced that he's been eliminated.
Speaker 2: Uh and uh.
Speaker 1: Us since Defender is you know, is A is a fairly reliable source in these times, has been in the past anyway. Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see, still.
Speaker 1: Not hearing anything about what happened if if if American interests were attacked or not. Yeah, you're seeing a bunch of airlines flying away from Iraq and and towards the Gulf States because the air space in Iraq has been closed. All flights are being suspended. Uh And and you'd expect that again. And ballistic missiles and Kuz missiles might be flying through the Iranian territory, and we know that that Israeli planes are certainly flying through that airspace. Right now.
Speaker 2: Let's see what else we have here.
Speaker 1: All right, I mean the four Dough nuclear site in central Iran supposed the explosions there as well, So yeah, you know, it'll be interesting to see the damage. Reports that in addition to Heruan's Chief of General Staff is although targeted. Okay, we've already covered this. Uh so we've already covered that, and all right, let's go back to your comments and questions quickly and then we'll see uh flicking the book genuine question. Not being a smartie, I think I answered the question, Mike. This change the whole environment in the Middle East. Yes, particularly, I mean the big deal, I mean the really big deal, the monumental deal will be if Israel can instigate an internal revolution in Iran to replace the regime. I mean, that will be game changing for many generations, for not just for Israel and for the rest of the Middle East. That is, that is, you know, scared of of of of what this Uranian regime can do, but for the Iranians themselves. I mean, think of all those girls being able to get rid of the JAB forever. Uh, think of think of how what a force for good, What a force for good? You know, the the Iranian, a secular Iranian regime could be the whole dynamics of the Middle East changed dramatically if that happens, Neo, thank you. You know, finally Israel grusenballs. Hopefully Trump will follow if he has any We will see I'm skeptical. I mean, this is the problem. If you pull Republicans, you ask them, should Iran be allowed to develop a nuclear bomb? Eighty percent say no. Should the United States get involved militarily with Iran? Eighty percent say no? And that's the problem. So for for for Trump, there's a sense in which Israel taking care of it, getting rid of the Iranian nuclear threat is a huge boon for him because he can say, see, we got rid of the nuclear threat without actually committing American troops, and by saying, you know, we stayed out of the war, we're not we want in the war. So there's a there's a lot of uh, there's a lot of uh, you know, value here potentially.
Speaker 2: For uh, you know, for.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, I mean this is just more from N'taiell's statement, uh.
Speaker 2: Something about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's too difficult to translate while life on the air, and I'm not sure there's anything really new there. It's also, you know, in Israel this saying again how to tell, but Israel is saying that the Mossad was us a part of this, and a number of assassinations happened tonight on the ground by Mosad agents in Iran. I mean, I think the stories of what happened today is going to they're going to They're going to be dramatic and significant, and it'd be told over the years to come, not over the months to come, over the years to come, because so many of them will probably be secret for a long time. But the Mossad has always had a significant presence in Iran, has always been really active in Iran. And again, according to some reports coming out of Israel, the Mossad was involved in the elimination of either scientists or military leaders within Iran. Tonight, you know, again Israel is saying, I mean again, Israeli sources, anonymous sources saying the probability that Israel has eliminated the leadership of the Iranian military is high, So you know they must have some who knows, right, We don't know. It's the fog of war. Remember what I've told you always about was the fog of war. You know, it's really really hard to tell what is actually happening. What we're getting our rumors, we're getting a speculations, but we don't actually know for sure what is happening. Is they strike hit the Kasta residential complex in central Tehran. It's owned by the Iranian Republican Guard and it looks like, you know, they basically just took out that one building within a very dense civilian population. Yeah, so let's see, all right, let's go back to this Grahamson Godad. The US has a lot of air assets in Diego, Garcia right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have.
Speaker 1: They have I think four B four's B twos, and they've got B fifty twos I think in QATARO. So they have a lot of air assets. They have fifteen's, they have F thirty five, they have an aircraft carrier, not that far. I mean there's a lot of a lot of air assets. I'm not sure if there's a carrier a strike group in the region or not. There is off the coast of Yemen, right, But the US is prepared, and I hope they help defenders will space and participating in the strikes. They're not participating in strikes, and Trump made that very clear that they're not going to and they're not participating. Will they defend Israeli air space? That is going to be the big question. I think a lot of Israelis are nervous at home close to Arah Shelter, wondering how many of the bombs will actually reach tug reach the ground. This time in the past, when you're on is fired in Israel, bombs did not reach the drop.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Just asn't aside because it's breaking news and it's happening right now. Unrelated to what's going into UoN. A United States District court for the Northern District of California has just ordered Trump to return control of the National Guard back to California, saying the call up was illegal. This is going to be fascinating because the probability the Trump actually does this is I think very low. This is also will be appealed tonight or first thing in the morning. And yeah, I mean this is setting it up for real in a sense constitutional conflict between the courts and the executive. There's no way Trump is going to do this. And so tomorrow is going to be exciting day in California in terms of is the National Guard, you know, controlled by the governor and what is the National Guard commander? Does he does he do what the President tells him? Just do what the governor tells him, does do what the court tells him. And how how is the appellate court. It's the if they appeal this, it will go to the ninth which is a very democratically controlled appellate court. Right, so my guess is they're going to try to appeal this directly to Supreme Court. And and it's going to be really interesting. You know, a lot of stuff going on all at once makes news super interesting. All right, Uh, all right, you know, it's hard to tell. So you know, there were reports earlier today that General Krilla, who was the Sentcom commander, was going to visit Israel, and then it was canceled earlier today, and now they're saying he was never planning to travel to Israel. So maybe a little deception they're going on, I don't know, but definitely uh, you know, you know, conflicting reports, Okay, initial reports of Israeli drone swarms entering Iraqi space and heading towards you want. Now, that is interesting. Israel has not used drones. Israel has not used drones in its previous attacks on you won, it did not use you know, certainly not suicide drones. Disease would be very heavily in against Risbala or Ramas. So the idea that they are now drone swarms going after Iran. Iran, remember, has no functioning effective air defense system. These drones will be able to hit whatever the Israelis want them to hit. This is going to be fascinating to see how that plays out. Israelis saying we've identified that Iran's or on the verge of achieving uclear breakthrough within a few days. They have the capability to produce Okay, we already read that fifteen bombs. It appears that the Uranian I Richmond facility in the nets no longer exists. That's obviously not the one deep underground. I don't see how it could be. Iranian sources are claiming all Urans S three hundreds are being destroyed. That's the defense system, the only system that could intercept ballistic missiles. They also claim over one hundred strikes have hit Tehran alone, with explosions ongoing. One hundred strikes, how many airplanes would have to participate? How many bombs like that does an airplane you know, dorees an F thirty five and F fifteen carry or to be able to do that? That's one hundred strikes is a lot. And again this is very far. I mean, how many refueling planes there's Israel having the area now to be able to refuel all these planes that are going in both directions. That could be that Israel is using ballistic missiles. It could be that some of these strikes are ballistic missiles. Israel it's actually GC's largest missile site in Hoahmadabad as well as imam Ali missile base. Additional strike a Kman power plant NNE it's nuclear power plant, and in whatever. There are also explosions in Baghdad and unconfirmed reports that American tanker refueling, that there is an America that American tankers are refueling Israeli fighter jets. That is the one thing I think that the United States might be doing is refueling. I don't think it all has enough refueling planes to pull this off. So if they're doing this, there is a good chance that America is. Indeed, now again that was news out of Iran. So the hundred strikes and the Americans refueling, and then dramatic pictures of just bombs landing on very precision bombs and explosions as a consequence coming from Iran residents in TEHRANO reportting the Uranian Miek twenty nine fighter jets are taking off. I mean, Make twenty nine fighter jets have literally no chance, literally no chance against an F sixteen and fifteen F thirty five. I mean it's a suicide mission to put a Meek twenty nine against Israeli fighter pilots flying those planes. Now, there hasn't been a combat in the Middle East in the air between planes, I think since nineteen since nineteen eighty two. I don't think anybody's flown an airplane, a combat airplane against Israel since nineteen eighty two. This will be the first dog fights, if they happen, the first dog fights that Israeli pilots have encountered in forty two years. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, Maybe somebody could correct me, but I can't. I can't recall a single dog fight again. You know, as somebody mentions the chat, I Make twenty nine can't even see an F thirty five. But it doesn't matter. They can't do anything to an F sixteen or F fifteen. So this is not going to land well for those Uranian pilots who are flying flying those planes. Israeli a force has reportedly begun a second wave of strikes right now against Iran. Somebody says, where the Iran missile defense systems? They don't have any. Israel destroyed them last time and whatever was left was destroyed in the first in the first strike here. You know, these are Russian air defest systems. Air defense system israll a long long time ago. Figured out how to get around them. Uh, you know, how to avoid impact from them. You know, an air defense system like this is not gonna take down and Israeli and Israeli uh jet again. Lots of smoke coming out of the natans Uranium and Richmond site. All right, let's see.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, you know, now we're.
Speaker 1: Get Israeli strikes hit Iranian ballistic missile base. God, the number of explosions there. Wow, it's just boom boom boom boom boom. I mean one missile because all the all the ballistic missiles are going off hit Iranian ballistic missile base in western Iran. Lots of secondary explosions seen on the site, Yes, lots of them. It's quite it's it's quite prominent.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: You know, I've I've not seen any evidence so far. I've seen no evidence so far that uh, that you has launched anything towards Israel. So there's there's nothing supposedly, and it will be interesting if this idea of a of a drone swarm from Israel to Yuan Israel, that might be you know, just fog of war. Uh and and it might just be Israeli pilots, the second wave of the Israeli pilots. Hard to tell if Israel's using using drones are not Yeah, I mean in the nuts plant, the nuts facility is will be has been preparing for for attacking it for twenty five years. And there's a column of smoke. Now is is that enough? Is it done? Are they gonna have to keep at it? My guess is they're gonna have to keep at it. Uh And and there's a lot more to do, would be my guess.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see uh the term.
Speaker 1: All right, there is a yeah, Israel's saying there's a good probability that most of the targets, the decapitation targets the top of the regime, that the likely that they've been taking out is quite high. All right, hundreds of Iranian bilistic misselves launched at Israel for two years, hundreds of thousands of ennium missiles and rockets buried under Lebanese villages, aimed at our cities, and decades of calls for our destruction. This is a tweet from Hazis Haziz. If if depending on you for safety makes us respect respectable and taking out runs nuclear ourselves makes us rogue, then yeah, f you we're rogue. You know, nothing will make well, that's shaddy. I don't know, shady Hamid. Let's see. Let's see what else. Search and rescue operations underway across the Uranian capital Tehran. It looks like the sun has come up, so there is now lights and you're seeing destroyed buildings and destroying pots of buildings, and you're seeing rescue operations being applied. You know, it's going to be interesting to see the outrage coming from the UN and then from Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, Norway fans and whoever else. It'll be really really interesting to see how they respond to all of this. Let's see, yeah, I mean, all right, let's go back to what you guys are asking. Michael says, is this the end of Iran? I don't know, one would hope that this is the end of the Iranian if this Iranian regime, and that a new dawn will rise in uh Iran, not tomorrow, not today, not tomorrow, but ultimately that this is the beginning of a completely new era in Iranian history, with a secular regime replacing the existing one, a secular revolution in Iran. At least that's my hope. Michael says, is BB doing this to stay in power longa or is there a real existential threat even a corrupt, this indecisive cow would like BB needs to act on. I think it's a combination of both. I think the clearly is I mean, a lot of people have been talking about something is happening in Iran. I mean they've been very very aggressive visa vida negotiation with Trump from a position of arrogance, which suggests that maybe they'd already been very close to developing a bomb, and that's why they didn't need to compromise with Trump. So they came back with a ridiculous counterpar proposal and this meeting, and all they've been doing, this is one interpretation. All they've been doing is delayed, delay, delay, so they could build the bomb we've known for a long time now, or it's been augued for a long time that they had the capability of building a bomb within hours, within days, And it could be that Israeli intelligence actually learned that this was happening and decided to act before it could happen. So I think there was real existential threat. I also think that, you know, the government is in trouble right now in Israel. There's a lot of infighting within the government right now. Not a bad time to try to unify the country around around you know, a decisive attack on the Ranian As I said, everybody in Israel, No, not everybody, but a significant number of the opposition leaders in Israel have expressed support for this. Enrik said, the rights suspecting Iranian people could finally have the chance to make the government data to get the government they deserve. Yes, I mean that would be phenomenal. You know, I'd love to see some of those goals on the goals revolution occupy your position of significance within the new Iranian regime. But we're way ahead of ourselves, that is I mean, that is what we wish, that is what we hope, and it would be phenomenal. Of Israel has something in play here. If it has some contacts with the opposition, it has somebody who's willing to take this on within Iuan, and that Israel is helping them out right now, I don't know that that's true, but it's certainly a possibility. By the way, you can imagine right now that the Hamini, the Supreme Leader, Supreme Leader is not a great title. Supreme Leader of Uan is doubling up on the depth of his bunka. I mean, he knows what happened to Nozuela. He was good frien with ISRAELA. He knows what Israel's capabilities are. You know, who knows where he is and where they might deposit him or where they might But he is terrified right now. He is petrified. He and his son, Supreme Leader is in his late eighties, I think, and his son is supposed to is one of the candidates to replace him. They aren't hiding deep, deep, deep, deep underground, deeper than ISRAELA was deeper than the nuclear facilities are because they are they are probably so afraid. What telegram channels do you follow? I'm following telegram channels in Hebrew, so I don't know that that will help you. I mean one is I follow a meet Segel, which who is a commentator on Israeli a News twelve that gives a lot of the more official stuff. And you know, for example, he's just saying, is Israel is in a position. Israel right now is calling up reserves. Uh. You know, multiple reserve units are being called up. I'm not sure what type, maybe defense units. Maybe they're worried about something in the West Bank, maybe that maybe they they're worried about Chris Balari awakening.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But but we are seeing reserves being called up in Israel. Uh, israelly hospitals being placed on the highest alert possible. Uh. That means that you know, they're not going to do anything that is not urgent. Uh. And no elective surgery, no elective anything is going to happen. Uh. You know, any any kind of any of any outpatient any stuff like that is all canceled. Uh, including dialysis, which is interesting.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The I think what happens in Israel is the hospitals. Uh. The hospitals have underground. Uh. They have a whole emergency rooms and operating rooms and everything underground.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, a deep down basement. In the basement, you know that they're probably moving people underground right now.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Uh, they are the the the Department of the Ministry of Health has ordered the hospitals to release patients that are not absolutely necessary that they stay in the hospital, uh to uh you know, to release them to their home or to a you know, other rehab facilities. And they're asking everybody not to arrive at hospitals unless it is a true emergency.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh yeah, let's see.
Speaker 1: So that's one I follow mit SEGA. The other one is it's called the Cabinet uh, which which is an aggregator of of information. They have a bunch of different things that they report on. Some of it is some of it happens to be rumors. I think a lot of the stuff that you see on Twitter, they're following the same people I am, and they're reporting the same stuff. One of the things that Israel is emphasizing is if a missile is launched towards Israel and it lands somewhere, do not report it. Do not put it up on Twitter and other places that a missile has landed. Do not report this location. One of the things they're saying is that the Iranians following this and they adjust their coordinates according to where these missiles are reported to a fallen don't provide any information about what is going on, what is going on locally, It seems like the headquarters of the Iranian Revolutionary God has been hit. And you know whether it was destroyed or what, but it has been hit. And that's reports both from Iran and I guess and from Israel or certainly from Iran. According to one source, here's the list of targets from the first Israeli waiver of strikes. Iran's chief of Staff, commanded, chief of the Iranian Republican GUD, Commander of the Air Republican Gods Aerospace Forces, we said this, and the head of Iran's nuclear program, Muhammad al Sami, and the chief of the Organization of Defense Innovation and Research Research BIGAD, Dear General Reza Muza Farina. Now again this is air strikes. According to some sources, the Mossad has been taking out top officials in Iran on the ground, that is, through assassination. There are reports, this is just reports again fog of war. Remember this that reports the entire top brass I mean, we can only I hope that this is a true report, but they were reports that the entire top brass of the Iranian Republican God have been eliminated. Couldn't happen to nicer people. That would be brilliant and amazing if it actually, if it actually happened. It appears that Israel has attacked at least six military bases around Tehran, including Patschin and residential homes, at least two highly secure complexes for military commanders, and multiple residential buildings around Tehran in what appears to be targeted assassinations, according to fourth senior Iranian officials. This is according to the New York Times, so the New York Times has sources in Iran. The Iranians are saying that senior officials have been taken out. Good for Senator Fetterment for Senator Fetamen is saying, our commitment to Israel must be absolute and I fully support this attack. Keep wiping out Iranian leadership and the nuclear personnel. We must provide what is necessary military intelligence, weaponry. It's a fully back Israel in striking Iran that is coming out of Senator John Fetterman. Good for you, h he is certainly the best democrat that I know of on a number of different issues, not just on this Again. Reports the MOSAD has conducted a series of covert operations with any Iran alongside these Raeli air strikes. A senior Israeli official has said, yeah, yeah, I mean this, this will be interesting.
Speaker 2: This, BET's see. Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: The Iranians, I mean ant Israelis are posting memes of missile attacks against Israel. Ain't happening. As far as I can tell, nothing is happening so far. Yeah, we've got that list already. Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: Let's keep going.
Speaker 1: Okay, fizzled, says Dave Smith said quote if America gets dragged into war here, which make no mistake, is Israel's goal. Just know that what follows is the Israeli government's fault. That's right. The bad guys are never at fault. Uh. You know, Iran can never do evil, Hamas can never do evil. Uh. This is the uh you know, anti civilization, anti western, you know, just anti good guys position of the modern libertarian movement, particularly the anarchist wing within it. They despise Israel because Israel, like America, an affront, an affront two. Uh, you know, to their idea that states all can only be evil and uh and can never do any good. This is, by the way, the same you know, the same thing that causes them to really hate ultimately to hate America.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But they are haters. Uh, this is this is all rough, bod These are body ins. They're not you know, the the roth body and anarchists and uh you know they you know, I hope they go to hell. I mean, people like Dave Smith are contemptible. They're beneath contempt and uh, you know to see this to know what iwan represents. But yeah, he he listens to Scott Horton, who tells who tells them all, who positions himself as an historian, as a as a scholarly historian, and tells them all that Iran has never been a thread he run is a peace loving country there toolers don't want to harm anybody. Uh. And and Israel as the warmongo in the Middle East. The Arabs are Arabs, and the Persians are all all lovers of peace and and so on. Dave Smith is a is a comedian.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And me just spoke, I'd say, for the anarchist wing of the libertarian movement and a hater of Israel and a hater of America. Israel's Chief of General Staff Al Zamir said earlier, just a little bit earlier, we launched the strike between the time because the time it come, we reached the point of no return. We cannot wait for another time to act. We had no choice. History, both distant and recent, has taught us that in the face of ambitions to destroy us, we must not bow our heads, and so we fight to preserve our existence. Freedom is granted to those who are willing to fight for it. I mean, excellent woods. Absolutely, It's the kind of woods that somebody like Dave Smith and his libertarian fellows can't even imagine, can't even understand. They have no conception of freedom, not real freedom, and what it means to fight for freedom, and what it means when freedom is really, really, really at stake. Yeah, I've already seen this. Let's see if they have anything new here. Iranian officials report that at least four Iranian military and political leaders have been eliminated tonight by Israel. At least four. Okay, Now there's confirmation that the head of the Revolutionary Guard has been eliminated. According This is according to state run media in Iran. So this is confirmation from Iran that he was eliminated. Tom all right, I see, yeah, so I think we're up to date in terms of what is going on. Let me check the telegram channels and and see if there's.
Speaker 2: Anything new there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the telegram channel is also saying the Iranians are confirming the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard has been killed. Benguyon Airport now officially is close for departures and landing until further notice.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, everything else I've already told you filled you in uh and uh. Here's a meet segal in English. Let's see what he says. The Israeli American strategy to conceal the attack was straight out of the Scholock Holmes pilaybook Hide in plain sight. You can't really hide penetrations of this scale, so instead you talk about them constantly from Trump to Nteneo and hope the Iranians will think a barking dog doesn't bite well tonight it bit all right, there's one interpretation of what's been happening. This definitely suggests that Trump was in on it and participated fully and in full awareness of it. I wonder how Telsey Gabbard is feeling right now. Who is an anti an anti Israel lunatic who runs you know, all our intelligence agencies.
Speaker 2: Let's see, that's nanta. Who is this guy? Let me just see.
Speaker 1: Ah, I don't know where this guy is. I'm Judd Taha, expert in strategic political affairs in the Middle East. Congratulations today in the Middle East, including the brave and silenced people of Youan celebrates and stands firmly with Israel as it strikes the heart of the Islamic regimes nuclear ambitions and long range missile arsenals. This regime has not only targeted Tel Aviv. It is bled Yemen, poison Syria, bleed you Rock, and bombed its own people. It turned the name of Islam into a threat, and diplomacy into blackmail. It traded prayers for payloads. But tonight history changes course. I mean, this is really good. In this defining moment, humanity stands not against a nation, but with its people and against the tyrants who defile them. This is not just Israel's battle, It is the world reckoning with a regime that sanctified terror and weaponized faith that is written in the Torah. When you go out to battle against your enemies, do not be afraid of them, for the Lord, my God is with you. Forget all that. This is not vengeance, this is vision, This is not destruction, This is deliverance, congratulation. Now, Israel, you stood alone. Now the free world stands with you. From the smoke of Auschwitz to the shadows of Tehran. You never begged to exist. You fought to live, and you rose to protect. And you are proven once again. The Jewish spirit does not break, it builds.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That is beautifully written. You got to give it to him. I think I think we have. I think Israel has more supporters and fans right now in the Middle East, among the Saudis, among the you know, people in the United Arab Emirates, maybe even in Jordan, maybe even in some parts of Syria, maybe in Lebanon, maybe elsewhere, more friends, more people supportive of Israel right now in the Middle East. Then they have probably within the Libertarian Party in the United States certainly, and maybe within America more broadly. But but uh, you know, certainly more in the Middle East than I think we're going to find in Europe when Europe starts commenting on what's going on. Good for Imjad Taha. I don't know who this guy is, but two thumbs up for him for that, you know, amazing statement on on Twitter. All right now it's now they're saying that Israeli drones launched from inside Tehran itself a striking sensitive facilities. Uh So this could very well be the Mossad or if it is, it's it's a massad. Uh you know, doing what it does best, taking out taking out evil people. Uh Now again fog of war speculation not clear, but Israeli sources are saying that Iranian that that Iranian president, the Iranian president's apartment was struck and that many uh was targeted. I I would be surprised, but you know, again this is what some people are saying. I don't know, I don't know. I don't have any insight into whether that is real or not. There's no confirmation as well offering Iran that that has happened.
Speaker 2: UHM. Let's see.
Speaker 1: I mean, if yu Won is taken out, it changes everything because it changes the names in Europe as well. I mean, the number one funder of Islamism in Europe. Is Iran the number one a builder of UH. You know mosques, even though not all of them are a sheared mosque. Is Iran. Iran is the one instigator of UH Islamism. And I have said this for twenty something years. I have said that if Israel, not If Israel, if you want to stop Islamism, if you want to stop Islamism from spreading around the world, if you want to stop Islamism for taking over Europe, the lynchpin, the lynchpin is Iran. Iwan is the only state run by Sharia law, the only state dedicated to exporting Islamist ideology as a state cross state. It is the lynchpin in the in the in the entire world. This should be a huge sigh of relief in Germany, in France, in the UK, particularly if Israel succeeds in actually taking out the Iranian regime and replacing it. So yeah, that's that's where we are, right So I think again, this changes the dynamics on a global scale, on a geopolitical global scale. It changes the dynamics in Europe, It changes the dynamics in every single place. Iran has been at the heart. Go back to the full page ads that the ismand Institute took out in the New York Times and Washington Post after nine to eleven, Atlanta Peacoff wrote, and what did he say? He said, the response to nine to eleven should be taking out the Iranian regime. They are the heart of all of this. Well, if Israel is taking out the Iranian regime right now, now, you know, uh, time to celebrate. This could be this could be amazing. Uh, this could be truly amazing. Uh, Tom, that's not it. I mean, Israel is now saying that Iran was accelerating its nuclear program and assembling missiles even while negotiating with President Trump. As I told you, you know, the lay tactics, a total slap in the fest of the US and proof Youan is never acting in good faith. Well, all of that seems to be irrelevant at this point. All right, let's see, all right, David, thank you, David. Qatau should be made harmless. Do you think the US protects it from Israel?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What does have the US even have a US based I don't know why the US as a US, why the US as a base there, it's the largest base the United States has in the Middle East. It's very strategic for the US. You know, Katao undermines the US constantly. It is funding. Wouldn't be surprised if it's funding the demonstrations in La right now.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is funding certainly the Ramas protests in our universities. It's the biggest funder Middle East programs in our universities. Katau is a massive destructive force in the world. But Katao is nothing. If you Wan goes, kata will be alone. If you run flips, Katao will flip. Kataw will start sucking up to the US and abandoned it's Islamist agenda. You know again, the heart of this is Iran is all will not touch Katau while the US as a base there. It should be what you know, uh, but what it should be, what's what the United States does? Uh?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah again, it's it's It's fascinating because because a lot of the best tweets here of them, I don't know who this is Knee kub Nancy, but I think this is a pretend accounts. It pretends to be a Palestinian account, he writes, Breaking Israel strikes Iran, starting World War three for the fourth time this year. France has already surrendered. That's good, that's good humor.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Let's see somebody again. Some Israeli defense official says, if the opening strike succeeded, then the assassinations we launched against Chrisbella over ten days, we did to the Iranians in ten minutes. That means they went after Ramani. That means they went after the President of Iran. That means they went after the Council, the the you know, the the High Council of the Mullahs in Iran. So far, the only confirmation is that the command in chief of the Iranian you know, revolutionary God has been killed. That has been confirmed by Iwan. Beyond that, we do not know. But if it is true, and this is this is from Israeli radio. So Israeli radio is saying that we did to the Iranian leadership what we did to Grisbela, but we did it in ten minutes. That means they went after the political leaders. That would be huge and uh, you know, I don't know if it was successful or out. We will find out, but wow, I mean, just the balls of doing that is, it's quite amazing and much more than I thought they would do. Yeah, we've already got this translated. If the opening strike succeeded, then what we did to senior Jamas officials in ten days, we did to Iran in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: And so on.
Speaker 1: Let's see if there's anything else here. Yeah, people are just repeating that. All right, let's see Islam Ali asks has recent the deployment of the iron beam boasted confidence in this attack. Also, any fe other Russia or China get involved. No, I don't think the iron beam. I mean the iron beam might help if he run launches a drone attack. The iron beam was working already last year. Israel just recognized, just announced publicly that it worked in the last week or so. So Israel's had it for a while. Should boast is confidence. But I don't think it's a deciding fact that. As I said, No, I mean, Russia is not going to get involved. Why would it, What interest does it have. It's not going to risk a war with the United States. It doesn't even want to risk a war with Israel. It just would rather not intervene, not get involved. China absolutely not. While it's true that Iran is a major source of oil for China. China doesn't really care. I mean, if the Ranian regime collapses and you get a new secular regime, secular regime in Yuan, then all prices will come down dramatically. You know, That's what China cares about. It wants cheap oil. It doesn't care whether oil comes from. Necessarily, they have no other than you know, pissing off the Americans and getting cheap oil. China has no strategic interest in Ion. So no, there's no way this turns into World War three. Eastern out to Western something like that to sell. Have a drink on me love from hyper folks. Wake up in my Mela pajamas. What are the Saudi's doing? Just watching? And Jordan? What's Egypt saying? They're all watching, They're all just watching. They're hoping that Israel is successful, but not gonna say anything. They're not gonna say anything in support. They're not gonna say anything in our position. They'll just watch. They'll claim that the air space was not used. Uh, you know, most of these strikes are going through Syria. The airplanes are launching through Syria over you walk and into into you run that way.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe some are going through Jordanian airspace, but probably not as well as no interest in upsetting the Jordanians.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they're not going through air space in Saudi Arabia, I think, right, I think. Uh, so, you know, we'll see what they say tomorrow morning. Michael. Why is Trump allowing this? I think because I think because, Uh, it might be that Nataniello just didn't give him a choice. It might be that he came to the realization or that people around him came to the realization that Iran was really playing him, that Iran was indeed developing nukes. I'm sure Israel shared whatever intelligence they had with him, and this was a way for him. It's a win win for him. Right, Israel gets blamed, he can he can say I tried peace. I tried, but I couldn't control these raleas. They did it anyway, And yeah, the outcome is good. I support the outcome. He can claim to be the key peace keeper. American troops are not at harm's way. Even if America tankers, refueling air planes are being used. It's not placing American soldiers or American planes in home way. Yeah, he can he can he can. He can go ahead and and and benefit from the outcome without taking any risk. And it plays beautifully into into the hands of manga, right who don't want Iran to get a nuclear bomb? Who against the nuclear bomb for Ran? You know, except for Tucker and people like that. According to the Uranian television, the revolutionary got headquarters in Iran has been hit. I guess this is in the second strike, a second wave and yep, how to tell exactly, you know? Okay, so the Maga crowd is already starting to feel manga. So here it is Jack Puzzobiek or whatever his name is, says Iran has sleeper cells in the United States. Quote, we just saw the Ukrainians launch a huge Kamikazi style drone attack against Russian territory. It would be very easy if you want to do something like that or smuggle such things across the US border in the Biden years where there was no operational control of the border other than Cartel's. So yeah, let's scare the Americans because yeah, this is going to come to America. Shows, this is about America. Unbelievable, how you know, stupid? These people are really really uh uh bad.
Speaker 2: These people are.
Speaker 1: Ted Cruz has come out, is all his acting to defend themselves, and we should stand with them. Good for Ted, although what's his name? The Democrat was still the best. Glenn Back has come out is always incredible, like surgeons. They must have people on the ground were targeting they absolutely do you know, I can only imagine what Bannon is saying. Yeah, he's yeah, he's against this, obviously, Israeli source. Before the strike in Iran, Israel launched the deception campaign, combining media, political, and psychological opponents both domestically and internationally. Iran was caught off guard by Israel's strategic mind games. Oh wait, maybe I don't don't know, IDFs says Iran was we know that already?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Multiple missiles hitting the headquarters of the Iranian capital of the Iranian Revolutionary God, causing the destruction of the entire building, several fires which are still raging, according to local sources in Iran, toda, all right, I'll go to telegram in a minute.
Speaker 2: Let me just catch up here.
Speaker 1: In my feed. Israeli media reports that the head of the QUDS Force East, Smith Khanie, has been killed. He replaced if you remember, this is the guy who replaced Soleimani. When Trump took out Solimani in what was it, twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, This is the guy who replaced him. Israel has just taking him out, so they have clearly devastated the leadership of the Iranian Revolutionar God again, I have to say, this is a much much better, much more intense, much more strategic attack than I expected that I thought they would do. I mean, based on the previous two attacks on Uan, there were you know, very lukewarm. This is all out, This is all out war. This is holding nothing back. This is taking out the entire military leadership of Yuan at the same time attacking bases, the same time attacking nuclear facilities, and you know, so much more strategic, much more intense, much more widespread. Is all had good intel, It's always had good intel, and particularly in Yuan, there's a lot of people opposing the regime in Iran.
Speaker 2: That have worked with the Israelis.
Speaker 1: Heavy strikes being reported now against a nia the city of Tabriz in northwestern Yuwan. Again, Yuan is a big country, a big country. I wouldn't be you know, the one area that it's probably not attacking is way out in eastern Iran on the border with Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is interesting. If only this is true, this is this would be amazing. Rumors are the Iranian citizens are pouring into the streets. The mood is revolutionary revolutionary. Eric Weinstein writes, the US has every right to step away, but if Israel alone frees the Persians from the Mulas and rids the region world of a malignant thermoniclear theocracy again alone, then that will have consequences as well. Israel is not attacking the people of Yuan. It's trying to end regional and global nightmare regime. At least, let us wish them and the Persian people a safe night while Israel is working through the wee hours to make sure that the Mullahs won't be able to strike us here with weapons of mass destruction. And let us pray they know what they are doing. So good for Eric Weinstein, sometimes he's he's good. Yuan now confirms that Israel's killed Hussein sal Salimani, the gi Islamic Revolutionarygards commander in chief Holan al Rashid, the enforces strategic Commander, doctor Anchi, the project supervisor in the in the Ahmad plant to develop nuclear weapons, and project supervisor for Subject three point thirty, which are nuclear weapon testing. He was one of you Wan's top nuclear scientists and they were doing a busi the former ahead of Yuan's Atomic Energy organization. So yes, they have succeeded in, you know, wiping out military and nuclear leadership of the Iranian regime. I mean, Iran is a big country with a huge population, so there are a lot of people. These people can all be replaced. One of the problems with decapitation is people can be replaced, but it is it is gonna be hard, particularly nuclear scientists. These are these are people that are very difficult to to find that kind of expertise, particularly when you're killing them, uh, to to replace them. Again, we've said that the uh that he is dead.
Speaker 2: Uh let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave Smith is struggling tonight. Uh them Yeah, this is this is good.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is all good.
Speaker 1: So farm uh, I mean think about this. Iran has been involved in attacks against Israelis, but primarily attacks against Americans since nineteen eighty three. These are the people or the predecessors are the people responsible for killing marines and their barracks in nineteen eighty three in Beirut. These are the people responsible for the bombing of the American embassy in Beiruts in nineteen eighty three, the kidnapping of the head of the CIA and again in nineteen eighty three, his torture and murder, the kidnapping of many Americans in the Middle East, the destruction of the Cobol Tower with hundreds of American soldiers there that was in Saudi Arabia. You know, this is a regime that has been funding Hamas was in with al Qaida, shielded a Kaida operatives from the Americans after nine to eleven. This is the most aggressive hostile region to American interests you know since you know, since the Soviet Union. And this is the regime that took that took the American embassy in nineteen seventy nine and held American staff there hostages for hostage over one hundred for a year. This is a regime that should have fallen a long long time ago. This is a regime that has a fatua against Solomon Ushti and many other critics of Islam. This is a regime focused on the mission of spreading jihad in the world, of establishing an Islamist empire in the world. This is a regime dedicated to destruction of the West and replacing it within the Islamist Islamist world. They should have been they should have they should have been taken out long time ago. It's taken Israel to do it. This is America's job. It's been America's job since nineteen seventy nine. Iwan has killed more Americans than israelis. If Israel does it, so be it. Uh and uh and and uh you know, uh, you know this, it's amazing. If Israel has done it. Yeah, there's a there's a right now.
Speaker 2: There is a.
Speaker 1: Tweet from an account called Tehran which shows what seems like the launching of dozens of these look like ballistic missiles, and it says, now the world will see who the real lions in the Middle East. Yes, the world will see who the real lions are in the Middle East. Uh and uh And you know it's not gonna be the the the Uranians. Now hopefully they haven't launched anything. Hopefully Israel has disrupted their ability to do so.
Speaker 2: But we will see. Let's see. Uh, let's see, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it could very well be that Israel is also taken is taking out or will to be taking out the power plants of the power plants in Iran, so basically putting them out.
Speaker 2: Huh all right, let's see the dumb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they're going on. The Jack Poso is continuing. There's going to be hell to pay between President Trump and Bibing Atil if he did this in defiance of President of the United States. This is not what American people voted for in twenty twenty four. The reality is that if this is successful, if it is actually true, right that that that is well, if if the successful it Israel has has achieved its aims, then President Trump is going to take credit for it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is not going to be a fallout. Everybody loves a winner. Uh, there's not gonna be a problem between Israel and the United States. Uh, you know, to the extent that Israel is successful. Yeah, yeah, all right, let's uh, let's see new Israeli strikes. It strikes are now hitting targets and Uranian cities of Kum and Tabreeze. I'm glad that tating to cum Kum is the spiritual center of the Ranian regime. It's it's where all the madressers are. It's where the key people, you know, they go and they go and get trained to be mullahs in in Kom. That is the heart of the of the of the regime. Really, all right, Uh, I'm seeing lots of yeah, Well, I don't know if that's true. All right Again, people are saying Iranian fighter jets have departed and what appears to be an attack on Israel. Let's see and let's see if that what happens, and how many of those planes make it, if that's where they're heading. And I'm not sure the video is actually accurate. It could be video of some previous event. I don't think Iran's if was a suicidal as.
Speaker 2: To go out there.
Speaker 1: Israel deploys full missile shield ahead of Iran strikes, as well as placed its entire defense network and high a lot of course, including Iron Dome, David Sling, and the Arrow system to intercept medium and long term ballistic missiles. US supplied THAD and Patriots systems are also operational. American cargo planes have delivered strategic supporting anticipation of Israel strike on Iran as operations unfold, Israel as expected to can you targeting Iranian nuclear facilities? Meanwhile, that I A E A. That was the that was the nuclear organization I talked about early in the show passed its first resolution in twenty years declaring Iran in non compliance with nuclear obligations. So yeah, I mean it looks like Trump new Trump's playing both sides. He He's preserving deniability, in which case you'll get angry at if it fails. He'll get angry at at Nataniel, but also happy that it's successful. If it is successful. So, uh, it looks like Israel has also killed Ali Akabal Ahmadian, the Secretary General of Iran's Supreme National Security Council. Uh. That is again, that is huge going after these key people within the Iranian regime. Okay, let's take Oi says i mis Hi. Thank you, Oi appreciate it. Larry says Yuon, thank you for going live and keeping us up to date on this heroic event. Thank you, Larry, really really appreciate all of your support. Marrek says, thank you for helping me understand the world better. You On, I appreciate it. Marek, thank you fizzled Iran. Tasneem News says IRGC Chief General Hussein Hasalami was madyled and Israeli strikes. Yes, we know that he's gone to the seventy two virgins. Good luck with him, to him up there with those virgins.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't think that'll be nice to him. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Jjgigbi says I was in Jerusalem April last year during you on strike attack. I remember that I stayed up all night listening to your stream, occasionally reporting on what I heard. Thank you for being a source of reliable, rational news. It is my pleasure and you know, as you know.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to do it. He is again, this is a report. Hard to know if this is true. Us N Steve Whitcoff privately worn top Center Republicans that Iran's retaliation to an Israeli strike on its nuclear program could overwhelm Israel's defenses and cause mass damage and casualties. I think, what, that's what Israel is preparing for. But will it actually happen? Will it actually overwhelm Israel's defenses? Let's wait and see. All previous predictions of Uranian capabilities and Israel's weakness have been false. Here's Matt Walsh writing yesterday. This is Matt Walsh, right favorite conservative. Iran does not pose any credible thereat to the United States. We do not need to get involved in yet and one in the Middle East for reasons that have nothing to do with defending own nation. Mike Coach Replacestams saying, Ewan has already killed thousands of Americans. Absolutely, it runs terror groups that have killed even more. It has seized you as naval vessels and kidnapped our diplomats. And it isn't trying to build ICBMs to hit Tel Aviv. That's right. You don't need interconnected intercontinental ballistic missiles to Tel avivf those are targeted at the United States. It's short, Eon is not only a potential threat, it's an actual one. Good for you, Good for you for Mike for setting setting wash straight. Not that it will make any difference. Steven, thank you for the sticker, alnt Sam, thank you, Antonio, thank you, Thank you guys for the sport. If you value this kind of programming, if you value me going live, there are three hundred and twenty people watching right now. On on YouTube. There are one and fifty six people watching on X. If you're watching on X on YouTube, please subscribe. If you're not a subscriber, please, you know, follow me on Twitter. Subscribe and follow. Subscribe and follow. Please. You'll get a lot of great content live as news happens, but also just commentary in between. And if you would like to support to your on book show, you can do it on patreon dot com. Just put your on book show on Patreon. You know, if you value this kind of programming, if you value my analysis and my keeping you up to date, then please value for value, show your support to what I'm doing and do a sticker, ask a question, or go to Patreon and become a monthly supporter of the show. For all of you, all the ones who did stick as Apollo, thank you. I'm not going to get to all of you, Travis, thank you, really really appreciate the support.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Soup Kaski says people won't appreciate this now, but history will look favorable on this day. I think so. I think some people are already appreciating it, and people are looking already favorably on it. But you know, yes, string a bell, thank you fifty dollars. Really appreciate that, Thank you for the support. You know, really, it's it's it really is phenomenal that you guys are trading trading. Let's see Muhammed Mehdi Tetrunchi, president of the Islamic Aza University in Tehran, as reportedly also killed by tonight's Israeli strikes an Iran. I wonder what his relationship to the regime is. And I wonder whether he was a nuclear scientist as well. That information is not available to me right now. Yeah, I mean, Mega is flipping out, flipping out. Uh, you know, you know they're afraid of Russia. Russia is going to intervene. Russia's right there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Again, Uh, some accounts on on Twitter or reporting that they have that Iran has started retaliating with ballistic missiles. Again, we will see if that is real within a few minutes. I mean, those reports happened earlier. Here's Dave Smith. It's genuinely hard to imagine a worse decision of going to war with Iran. They post absolutely no threat to US and the and the war, uh, and the war would be a substantially larger catastrophe in the New York None of that is true. If you wanted to destroy the US. Another disastrous for in the Middle East would be the move. I mean, Israel is going to prove that this does not have to be a war like the Iraq war.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: These are complete and cowards that they they have a complete lack of any understanding of the Middle East. I mean, with Dave, it comes from Scott Horton's complete BS perspective on the Middle East and views in the Middle East all driven by fundamentally a hatred of Israel and in the United States, a hatred of basically Western free countries. Israel Air Force just launched missiles at Iran from Iraqi espace. I don't think that makes any sense. So I don't know what that is again, fog of war. Remember a lot of what we're going to hear now doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Charlie Cook is telling us that HERANS leadership posts top secret meeting they're planning an all out response. Again fear fear, fear, be afraid. Possibly that Israeli attacks took out top Israeli official.
Speaker 2: We know that you're not giving us anything new here, Yuh.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see Iwan warns Israel, Ewan warns Israel against attacking the country's NUCA facilities. Yeah, it's too late already. Uh you obviously, I mean the guy who warned Israel is already dead. So that didn't go well. That that that warning did not go well.
Speaker 2: Uh all right, Uh.
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, let me check. Let's check telegram and see if there's anything on anything new on uh telegram that we have not yet reported. Senior officials in Israel are saying we have only started. This is just a beginning.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: People are there's a lot of posts, a lot of encouragement of Israelis to get ready to get ready for the counter attack, Israelis to get ready for going into shelters, to get ready for the possibility of of of of missiles reigning down in the possibilities of casualties.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, reports are that is reely a planes of flying over Yuan as if they're flying over Israel with with no no you know, no barriers. Okay to Iranian Uh, nuclear scientists and now reported dead. Uh. And that is from Iran, So that is confirmed by Iranian, by Iranian media. More explosions at the nuclear the nuclear power power facility or the nuclear development facility in Nantan's. Uh So that is ongoing and probably will be ongoing in terms of attacks on there. Okay, let's shift to a different channel. Let's see if they have more stuff. Uh, let's see. Basically they're repeating the same thing. Yeah, they're showing pictures of the buildings in which the particular scientists were killed. So they're showing which, you know, the apartment being taken out. Okay, according to according to the Uranians, the chief of the Iranian military, the one who we first announced the first announcement came in that it'd be killed. The Iranians are claiming he is alive and well and in the operations room in whatever the headquarters of the Ranians. Again, fog of Vore. We don't know until it's absolutely confirmed. And if the Ranians say somebody is dead, then they're probably dead. I'm not sure. If they say somebody is alive, then they were alive. But if they say they're dead, they're dead. But it you know, until we actually get confirmation from the Uranians, we don't know if anybody's actually you know, being killed. According to let's say no, no, no, that's not what I was looking for. I was looking for something else. Okay, According to Israeli sources. According to Israeli sources, Israel and Trump a one hundred percent coordinated. They're one hundred percent in sync. And this is my point. I think if the first wave of attacks, second wave of attacks had gone badly, if you know, Israeli planes were downed and and uh and things were not going well, I think Trump would have distanced itself from this. But now that the operation is successful, leaks are coming out. No, no, Trump is very happy with this and uh and is completely on board. He will take credit. Defense Minister of Israeli says, we have built capabilities that are really extraordinary. And other militaries, you know, I'm adding, I don't think other militaries have it so uh. The Israeli military is extraordinary, and particularly it's air force. This is an extraordinary military force. Uh. It is constantly people constantly underestimate the capabilities of the Israeli military force. You will see that Israel will succeed in Iran and take a few casualties and uh and and and devastate Ewan's nuclear capabilities, military capabilities. Uh at a relatively low, you know, at a low cost of I think in in Israeli in lives. Let's see, uh, all right, all right, uh them? And all right? So uh, I mean you on's confirming that the people in the Revolutionary God all that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Amid these strikes, the West Bank Colpalace, Singing Town's under lockdown until further notice. In the North, IDEAF says it's mobilizing troops to be ready to defend or attack if needed. So they're still worried about potential of Hisabella attack. All right, we've got that. Let's see what else we have here. Let's see, all right, this is yep, all right, let's see what do we have here? We have some questions. Andy Blank nineteen seventy nine, the hostagees be Roote bombing, one of the most deadly days for Marines in US history. CIA Chief was kidnapped and torture. You could do go on and on and on, total ignorance to claim we have no steak here. I agree completely. I've already made that list. And you have to add the Cobra Towers and the many other Americans that were taking kidnapped in Lebanon and tortured and murdered in the nineteen eighties. You know, loan dissentences. Hoping you stream for a long while tonight. You know, I'll basically stream as long as you guys provide no I mean, I'm streaming for a while. We'll see how this develops. There's no point in me streaming if there's no news, and I've done the analysis so many times. Many of you know it by heart could probably do it for me. But you know, I will be here for a while. And of course, if you support the show, and if you'd like me to keep going, one way you could show me that you want me to keep going is uh is uh to uh to send a sticker, ask a question, keep keep the funding going, and that'll that will set a clear message that you want this, you want me to keep talking. Uh fizzle. El Jazeera is reporting the two top nuclear scientists in Yuan have now obtained seventy two virgins. Yes, Uranians have actually confirmed that, so it's not just al Jazeba. Al Jazeba will actually be a pretty good source here for confirmation of deaths they get. They have an insight track directly into Iran. They are, after all, a Katari news source.
Speaker 2: Uh and and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see it's Nathaniel Can should deliver a great speech in English. Did you hear him today? No? I did not hear him today. I was doing the show when he was speaking. He has always been very good at delivering a speech in English. It's his most positive trait that Nathaniel has. I'm still not a fan of Nataniel, even though finally after two he is he's actually followed through on what he has promised us for twenty years. Monolithic Etha says, Dave Smith is a talk paid pimp simp, sorry, simp, pimp simp, same thing right, Aditionally there's a gatalk paid simp. I think that's too generous to Dave Smith. I think it's too easy to dismiss him as that. I don't you know, maybe it's true, maybe it's not. I don't know. I don't think he's paid. I think this is what he really believes. I think no, this is how grotesque he is. This is how grotesque the anarchist wing of the libertarian movement is. This is how hateful and how anti Israeli and how anti American they really are. This is how ignorant they are of world affairs and and and the way the world works. You know, these are also people who are anti Ukraine and pro Russia. They an nonco capitalist wing of the Libertarian Party or the Libertarian movement or whatever you want to call it. The saying caps. This is ideological. This is not about money they get from Katawa or something like that. This is not they've suddenly become delusional. This has been their policy. It came out after nine to eleven when they blamed America for nine to eleven. You know, blame America where the conspiracy theories that America blew up the towers. That's one craziness. But the others have said, no, kit it's our fault. We we you know, caused them to do it. It's it's uh, you know, we insulted them, uh and we deserved it. Uh. So this is the one Paul Wing that that is hateful to any time, anytime America defends itself. This is a Lou rock Well that there's just Lou Rockall Institute, which is actually called the Mesas Institute, the Lou Rockwell Institute that has published anti Semitic Squeeze the last few days, just Holocaust the nine nutty stuff coming out of the Mesa's Institute or the lou Rock Roll Institute. Know they they they they After nine eleven, they called me a bloodthirsty, murderous maniac. I think that's almost a direct quote, uh, in their publications. These are you know, Dave Smith is just the latest incarnation of a movement within the Libertarian Party, within the libertarian movement. So don't give him an off ram. Don't don't let him get off by saying no, no, he's just being paid. No, this is what they believe. And it's not one guy. It's it's a whole set of people. It's a it's a it's a it's a it's a large group of people and that that have been doing this for for decades now. Uh, you know, and and uh expressing basically a hatred of this country and and and of Israel and and and basically through their opposition to anything Israel does, expressing support for for monsters like Hamas. So no, this is an actual phenomena among libertarians. Uh. They are. These people are bad people, you know, and and and Maga is right with them. Certain aspects of Maga, the Tucker Carson, the Candice owns the pro whatever his name, Prozac or whatever his name is. Uh, this is a kind of a nationalist you know, this this it's it's it's really weird. These libertarian nationalists, the anti immigration, they're just they're just horrific, horrific human beings with horrific views.
Speaker 2: About the world.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is who they are, all right.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: These Raeli Air Force, this is from five minutes ago. These Raally Air Force struck the arak heavy Water production plant. The heavy water facility in Aruk Province. Uh, produces heavy water for nearly for nearby I R forty reactor, which could produce between ten kilograms the twelve kredeograms are plutonium a year from it's spent nuclear fuel. Is well, it's taking out the you know, is targeting the entire infrastructure of the Union nuclear program, right, So, I mean the number of targets it is all his hit tonight is truly astounding. And it's hard to believe that all of this is done from airplanes in the air. You know, there's there's a limit how many bombs these airplanes can carry, and there's a limit how many airplanes can make it all the way to Yran. Some of these targets are deep in Iran, in a center of Iran. If you, if you, if you look at a map of the Middle East, I mean, god, let's uh, let's share this. Why don't we do this? Sorry, we're gonna do this on the fly. I'm gonna share with you a quick map.
Speaker 2: That just uh no, that's that. Where is it x X home? I think it's this. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: All right, there's a map, and then you can see the map. You can see Look how be Iran is. I mean, it's bigger than yuk Syria, Jordan, and Israel combined. Isel is tiny. I mean, look at Israel, it's way there on the left of the map. It's a tiny little sliver. Look at the size of iraqever Yuan. I just want you to get a sense of what we're talking about here, just geographically, a little bit geography. Israel has to fly over Syria to the north, as to fly north over Syria into York and then hit facilities all the way in the center of Yuon. I mean, this is truly astounding, the ability to do this. We're not talking about B fifty two's B twos. We're not talking about long range strategic bombing. This is being done with F sixteen's, F fifteen's, F thirty fives. This is done with relatively small planes, planes that have to refuel on the way back to Israel. They wouldn't make it back to Israel without refuel some way over Iraqo Syria. Somewhere in that space. There has to be some refueling. You know, if if if Iraqo Syria had any kind of defense systems, they would say, if Turki wanted to get into a war with Israel, now they could be shooting it Israeli planes from from Turkey's territory. This staying out of this, Believe me, they don't want to get involved. They don't want to get in the middle of this. They would be crushed if they were. But look at that map. It's such an astounding map. Just think of the relative sizes that involved here. I mean, you know, this is truly it's truly astounding how tiny Israel is relative to relative to actually actual size of Iraq, of and and just the logistic logistic issue of getting there offloading the bombs. I mean, Iran also has a population nine times the signs of Israel. Israel as a population about ten million, Iran is a population about ninety million. Pretty astounding. All right, let's see, let's see what we have.
Speaker 2: You know new here, all right.
Speaker 1: Spokes on the Iranian Armed Forces, General Shikawachi has said that Israel in the United States will receive a force of slap, and Iran's armed forces are prepared and would be retaliating in forced soon with counter strikes. He said, a retaliation attack is definite. God willing talk is cheap.
Speaker 2: The dam.
Speaker 1: Additional explosion Nanats. We said that already Iranian state media reports outside of a nanats nuclear facility in central Iran, confirming that it was targeted in last night strikes by Israel. No signs of air defense reacting. Could be the weapons used, especially the A launch ballistic missiles, or they have warmed hacked their integrated air defense or both. The later is Israel speciality. But remember Israel also the last attack they did a few months ago took out most of Uranian's their defense system, particularly the most significant ones. Yesterday, Salami, the chief commander of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary God who is now dead, said quote our next confrontation with the Israelis will be far more crushing, devastating and destructive. How's that going for you? He's looking down with the virgins all around him. Let's see. An Iranian security source tells Reuters that Tehran plans a strong response in ongoing attack by Israel. An Israeli official told Fox News, we are just getting started. Israeli media reports that another wave of strikes is commonly underway against targets in Iran. Uh and then if apports, a true disappears to have been a near perfect decapitation strike by Israel against Iran's armed forces. An Islamic revolutionary god. I don't think they know what what to do right now. I think that's why they haven't launched the bilistic missiles, because they really I don't think they know what to do.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see, uh, let's see where we go.
Speaker 1: Supreme Leader Ali Kamini is reportedly alive and well and is being briefed. I don't think he's well, but he is alive and he's being briefed on last night's attacked by Israel. Uh so yeah, I think that's making him more sick than he usually is.
Speaker 2: Uh, all right? Where else are we.
Speaker 1: Uh to let's see, okay, Subcasky says, did so did la riotts dot World War three? Bennon called it. I guess maybe they did. It's happening before our eyes. Uh, Leonid Joan, thank you for all that you do. We all want you to continue the stream, all right. You know how to get me to continue to scream. It's easy. I'm a greedy capitalist, you know. Show me the love and the stream will continue. Buzz. You want to ask a question, superchat is open. I really don't have time to read the chat and read uh Telegram and read Twitter and think about what I'm going to say next. Uh. So I'm not reading the chat. I'm not looking at the chat. You want to ask questions, the super chat is the way to do it. In every according to it's Raeli military across all Israel's front's assessment. You know, security assessments are being being determined. On April twelfth, by the way, that is exactly two months ago, Trump publicly gave the Islamic Republic sixty days to seriously come to the table on dismantling their nuclear program or faced military consequences. Today was day sixty one. I will just say that. That is the way Trump is going to spin this, to the extent that this is a success. That is Trump will say, I told you so. I warned them, they didn't listen. I warned them, I negotiated, I tried. Yeah, the Ranian military is referring to God and praising God, hoping that he will come to their assistments.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: All right, here's a Saabamari, not a friend of mine, one of my enemies on the National Conservative will this site, but he is an Uranian who moved to the United States, converted to Catholicism and become a pretty bad guy. Dude. But here's my question to Uranian leaders tonight, he says, some of whom being in charge of my native land since I was three. If your defenses were and are as shitty as they've been revealed to be, why keep picking fights with the world's paramount power and its regional clients. Yeah, good question.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Police are closing off all roads near the Israeli embassy in Washington, d C. And setting up a security perimeter. Okay, that seems to be wise. Hopefully there aren't any actual threats and they're not basing this on actual intelligence. But but you know, it's good to be safe. I hope everybody there stays safe. But yes, Iran probably has agents in the United States, so certainly people that it can inspire. You can see that just in the Fatua and Solomon Rushti and you know, Israeli embassies, consulates missions all over the United States and now definitely should be on high alert and security should be beefed up. Amen, thank you for one hundred dollars. Really really appreciate it. If I think Armen is from Iwan originally, and so I hope if you have family there they are safe. And I hope that this truly is the end of a regime that has victimized the Iranian people now for since nineteen seventy nine, so for fifty five years, let's see, No, it can be fifty five years, forty five years as ateric the economy. Thank you for the support. I'm in one hundred dollars. That is amazing. Thank you, I mean says indeed, thank you Iran. Yes, I very much appreciate it, and I really do hope. I mean, I am you know this because of how many shows I did on the Iranian go Revolution and so on. I really do hope that the people in Iran, with the spirit of freedom, the spirit of liberty, who want to be free of these of this horrific theocratic regime, actually take to the streets now, use this opportunity and and and overthrow this government. Overthrow this government.
Speaker 2: You know they.
Speaker 1: They are going to be distracted now with having to deal with Israel. Maybe this is the time to overthrow these regime and replace them, and replace them.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Again, more fires and you in Tehran. Most stuff going up in flames in Tehran from the second round of a fire of uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see, um, all.
Speaker 1: Right, note the spin sixty one days after Trump's ultimatum. Why am I getting these I mean, getting weird stuff on X It's maybe it's the time of night. Really, this is what you're sending me? God?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this one. This is a tweet by Berrell Solomon. Don't know who Berrell Solomon is. Um, he does not follow me. Everyone thinks America is fighting Israel's war. It's the other way around. It suddenly is it is the the way around?
Speaker 2: All right? Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean they're showing pictures of how precise Israel's strikes are and we know this. We know this from a long time ago. We certainly know this from from what they did with his Bala. But we're seeing bombs taking out just an apartment in a in a in a residential building, apartment still intact. The other apartments are on touch. Maybe maybe the apartment below is damaged. But the apartment is taken out, and whoever was in there, believe me, is dead. They did not survive that, but only that apartment. It's it's pretty amazing the the technological advancement that that is now has and what it is capable of doing. Jeremy just did ten gift memberships. Thank you, Jeremy really really appreciate that. All of you who got the memberships. I used to thank Jeremy for that. There will be a a.
Speaker 2: Members only show soon. All right, let's see. Not sure what that is?
Speaker 1: Uh again, all these accounts claiming that Iranian missiles have be launched against Israel, not a single confirmation that that has happened.
Speaker 2: At all.
Speaker 1: Trump is convening an emergency cabinet meeting is as well strikes Iran. President Trump opportently holding a cabinet level meeting at the White House tonight. As Israeli strikes, White House officials and sources say this in person meeting was pre planned, not a last minute scramble. There you go. More reasonab believe they will completely in on it, and we'll focus on the US response and real time developments in Iran. Top officials are monitoring the situation closely, following prior security concerns with online communications. Yeah, that's old news. Uh, that's all old news. Let's you can get any new news. Don't give me this crap. Yeah that's stupid. I don't know who this guy is.
Speaker 2: Who is this guy? Yeah?
Speaker 1: U s Senator from Connecticut, Chris Murphy. Uh, talk about talk about stupid takes. Is also attack on Iran clearly intended to scuttle the Trump administration's negotiation with Tearryran. It's further evidence of how little respect world powers, including our own allies, have for President Trump. You're being played, guy.
Speaker 2: Let's see what else we have here.
Speaker 1: Uh. The operation, by the way, has been named Strength of a Lion. He has he has a little reminder that our friend Jeffrey Sachs, enemy of the United States, Israel, and any rational human being is uh famously totucka. A war with Iran would be World War three. Prepared to go on the ground, Juana is not alone and will if we go to war with Iran, we make nuclear war all over more likely. So far that Tania is engaged in the United States and six disastrous wars and he's about to engage US and yet another one. Prepare for world War three. Bunker's ready, hopefully, And you know where to run to and and where to hide. I see some of the nutcases is are showing up. It took you a while. It took you a while to show up, but they are here. I'm making fun of my accent and and.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, complete nutcases.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave Smith again. I don't know if it will be enough, but it's great to see so many influential voices on the right opposing war with you on if nothing else, is a great moment to see who is in Israeli first warmonger? And who's an American patriot? Yeah, you talk about American patriot, Dave Smith is nothing nothing like an American patriot. Let's see them, yeah, I mean it really does look like there's nothing new. They're still showing the same videos of Iranian planes launching. Yeah, you know, I don't I don't actually believe those videos. They're showing ballistic missiles launching. It's from the last time they launched Pacific missiles, not this time.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is going to be interesting. Yeah, I mean, Glenn Greenwald is getting in on the action. All the haters, all the haters are there, they're all getting ready, right, all right, let's check telegram and see if there's anything anything kind of new to report. This is more internal for Israel. Yeah, nothing really new coming from the attacks on Iran. UH. One of the leaders of the more casualties the Ranians are announcing more casualties at the at leadership positions within the the the the Iranian regime. So it sounds like all these targeting of is of Iranian officials as a consequence of a breakthrough intelligence that that these Raelis have accumulated over the last year. There was an entire unit dedicated to intelligence on Iran UH and UH and and preparing for this exact kind of attack. And uh, it has been a you know, I I worked in in Israeli military intelligence in a in a particular you know, not not any well, Iran was part of our part of our thing, which is a long, long time ago. But it can imagine the kind of intensity that they devoted over the last year to getting every little piece of intelligence and where everybody lived, the exact address, you know, all of that. So quite uh, quite thorough and and intense.
Speaker 2: Let's see uh.
Speaker 1: Again Israeli media saying Trump and Israel one hundred in coordination.
Speaker 2: Uh the term.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, yeah, there's nothing really new coming out, but Israel is repeatingly saying, uh, this is just the beginning. Uh. They expect us to be a multi day operation. Uh let's see uh them yeah right, Uh, let's see. Well, yeah, you can tell even from the news. All right, what's his name, Cooper, the guy Cooper, the Nazi who TUCKA. Tucker interviewed and Joe Rogan interviewed. Uh, this is what he had to write tonight. Yes, we should commence strikes on Tel Aviv immediately. This is after Charlie Cook asked the question should the US get involved in Israel's war against Ian and Martin Made says yes, we should bomb Tel Aviv.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Let's see, uh.
Speaker 1: Anything else in nuclear facilities. We mo and let's see what hron does. Yeah again, pictures of Iran launching missiles at Israel. We've been seeing it all night, and yet they haven't launched anything. They keep showing pictures, pictures, you know, pretend nothing actually is happening, nothing actually is happening. I mean, I'm not saying they won't launch. They will launch, but they haven't launched yet. They're still trying to figure out what where the hell they are and whether Israel's finished or not. Let's see, all right, pictures from Tehran showing just people out in the streets, debris in the streets, people on their phones, running around, you know, kind of walking around, not knowing exactly what to do. Fire in one of the buildings. I'm still not seeing any videos suggesting that Uranians out in the streets, the Iranians out in the streets, you know, getting ready to go after the regime. That would be amazing, But I haven't seen any evidence of that yet, other than the one report from somebody who said they had a source inside.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Alex Jones says, as you'd expect, military war planners won't strike and Iran could trigger global financial collapse and even nuclear war. Yeah, when will anybody call these idiots on their false predictions, on the fact that they are wrong, wrong, wrong, constantly. I was wrong about this attack. I didn't think it would happen, but usually I'm right.
Speaker 2: Let's see if there is anything else.
Speaker 1: I mean, the next year I was going to be interesting. They're going to be interesting to see what the American response actually is is and what Trump actually decides, what actually decides to say, and how he's going to position himself. Again, I think having some deniability is what Trump wants. He does not want to position himself as fully supportive of what Israel has done and what Israel is doing, so some deniability. He's going to try to maintain some deniability. You know, I do expect the Iranians to launch against Israel. I think at that point, I do expect Israel the United States to assist Israel in bringing down the drones and the Bailistic missiles and the Cruz missiles that they might target Israel with. At this point, the Ranian regime is in a corner. They have no choice, there's no way out for them. That doesn't mean they complete collapse, that they can't say whoops, Okay, we promised never to develop nukes again. That would be surrender, and I don't think they're capable of that, certainly not yet. Israel will continue attacking, will continue taking out both regime leaders, although I'm sure those have all gone into deep deep bunkers. But Israel has shown the capabilities of taking out very deep bunkers and and uh and uh and much else. So again it's uh, it's it's going on. It's it's going to be interesting. Yeah, it's gonna yeah, so you want will have to retaliate, but they will fail. Uh you know, well, could they be casualties and as well? They could I mean some of these if particularly if the United States doesn't assist as roll in downing these missiles, they certainly could be casualties as well. Some of these bombs, some of these missiles could drop and could hit targets in Israel. Uh. But I think at the end of the day, Uh, you know, they're not going to hit anything strategic. They don't have the capabilities. Israel Aid defense systems are really really really good.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Uranian planes enough flying to Israel to bomb Israel. Uh, those planes would not reach anywhere close to Israel, they'd be destroyed way before they got there. Uh and uh and and so on. What what is going on in the chat?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is uh?
Speaker 1: These people do these? Is there a bunch of people here need to be blocked, you know, stupid people who are uh yeah, let me know, let me know if there's anybody who think should be blocked, because it does look you know, it does look a little insane out there.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do this. We can do that. Uh, we can do that.
Speaker 1: Anybody else. One guy's gone, anybody else let me know. Oh Bob, Yeah, Bob's always a trouble maker. Let's get rid of him. It's too distracting on a day like this. I don't usually block people, but although I sometimes do, but today it's too distracting. So gone, you are, all right, mister something, mister something. So he just says, why do people have to announce the citizen becoming us citizens? But Israeli's exempt from that. That's just not true. I know lots of people who have dual citizenship in America, European passports, Canadian passports, other passports. It just isn't the case. That is the Israelis are lonely people of South Americans, lots of South Americans with Israeli passports and South American past American passports and South American passports. It's just you know, misinformation, but obviously with an agenda here.
Speaker 2: So all right, he's gone.
Speaker 1: All right, I blocked a few people. Hopefully that that is better. All right, Yeah, ask questions, Uh, we don't have any Will Russian Russia help you on. I've commented this a couple of times now.
Speaker 2: No, it will not.
Speaker 1: Russia will not help you on. Russia has too much to lose by helping you on. I mean, it might help you on by sending them weapons and by sending them and by diplomatically calling the Security Council and by doing things like that. But Russia will not send troops, it will not send missiles, It will not attack Israel. You know, partially because it is what can handle much of what Russia can send its way, and Russia doesn't want to be made to look bad. Israel is in a far far better position than the Ukraine is to deal with Russia. But also because Russia's a fate of getting tangled with the United States. Russia does not want a war with the US. It doesn't want some accident to happen where the US is pissed off at them. And there's you know, the strategic interests of Russia. Yeah, they'd like the Ranians to stick around, but it is not anyways, Krusho. I mean, they did nothing to save Armenia, which was a Russian ally that was taken over by a Zabajan and they did nothing to help them. They've done nothing in the world out there to project force and to project their interests and there certainly are not going to do it today. I mean, what you're seeing right now, in addition everything else is the complete collapse of any claimed the Uranians are going to have or have ever had, to any kind of ability, you know, to dominate the Middle East. I mean, think about what has happened over the last two years, really since October seventh. The Iran Iran on October seventh. On October sixth had a a an ally in Haramas that had thousands of missiles the can target Israeli towns and cities, forty thousand fighters who could attack Israel, and indeed did. On October seventh, Iwan had basically controlled Lebanon through Risbella. You know, Risbella was the dominant force in Lebanon. It controlled Lebanon. Iwan controlled Lebanin through Risbela. Chrisbel I had one hundred and forty thousand missiles targeted at Israel. If Israel ever attacked Iran, Iran could belign Risbella to basically launch a massive barrage of missiles towards Israel and destroyed. With Rizbela. Iwan also had complete control of Syria. The Syrian regime was a puppet regime of Iwan. Iran had literally a republican revolutionary gods on the ground in Iran close to the Israeli border. So you know, Iwan was and of course Iran was the dominant player in IWQ, and it had multiple militias in Iraq that were attacking American bases and again had the potential to attack Israel through Syria. And of course they had the huties in Yemen. And basically Hamas is destroyed as a force. Haramas might still have be a force within Gaza against the Palestinian people, but it is not a threatening force to Israel. Has basically been Newted has been eviscerated, its leadership eviscerted. Tens of thousands of stockbold weapons have been destroyed. Its capacity to invade Israel and the northern border has disappeared. It might be able to still launch a missile here missile later towards Israel, but its vast capacity to completely devastate and overwhelm Israeli defenses has gone. Israel has taken that out. In the meantime, the Syrian regime has fallen. While the new regime in Damascus is no friend of Israel, it is also no friend of Iran. It is a Sunni regime dedicated that is hated, that it hates she Heites, and has set out to kill and eradicate the allies of Iran in Syria, even in Iraq, Iran's Ian's influences. And then if you look, the only people left to them other uties. The UTIs can send one ballistic missile a day at most towards Israel. But that's it. And that missile, you know, ninety five percent of the time or ninety nine percent of the time, is shot out of the air with no casualties. That is it. So basically Iran over the last two years has been. Its strategic capabilities are being devastated. And with the attacks at Israel committed against Iran last year and then with the attack tonight, it's finished. The Iranian regime is finished. It has no credibility, it has no strategic forces in the Middle East. It is completely naked. Before an Israeli attack, it could do nothing. We're not even talking about the United States. Imagine if the US Air Force was participating. Imagine if you had B fifty twos or B twos dropping thirty five thousand pound bombs on Uranian nuclear facilities. I mean, I mean, it's a joke. In other words, Iran is a nothing. It's a nothing. It's a nothing that almost got a nuclear bomb. And what that tack today does, and I think does it and in the next few days will do and thoroughly is eliminate that possibility. Eliminate the possibility that Iran can develop a nuclear bomb, eliminate the possibility that a weak Iran and Iran that has become a nothing, basically an insignificant play in the Middle East right now, will remain an insignificant play in the Middle East. Again, the most optimistic assumptions would be that a new regime rises in Yuan that is friendly to the West and is secular. But you know, if that doesn't happen, it's still true that this regime is completely newded Are they going to be basically eviscerated? Uh?
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: They are impotent to do anything. By the way, breaking news as well, launched as a fourth wave, fourth wave. These pilots must be tired of air strikes. And you imagine the guys flying the refueling airplanes fourth wave of air strikes against Iran. They're hitting targets in Tehran mcgrab uh oh Mia and how who is who is? You know, I don't know what they're hitting over there, but but uh, you know this is uh uh, this is who they are. You know, is Israel's basically taken out any capability. You know what Israel has done in the last two years. Sadly, you know, as a consequence of October seventh, they had October seventh had to happen for all of this to happen. But the reality is that what is has done is it's completely strange, changed the strategic alliance in the Middle East. You know, Iran has been eviscerated, is being neoted, is being marginalized. It is it is finished. Iran is a threat, is finished. The Saudis right now, I can tell you MBS right now is so happy. The the people in United Arab Emirates in Dubai, they are so happy. They are thanking Allah for the Israelis. If you know, the like the old that Saudi Arabia signs a peace deal with Israel has just shot through the roof. That will happen. Probably not immediately, they won't want to be seen as that's supportive, but within within a year. I would not be surprised. And again something Donald Trump will take credit for if the Saudis sign a peace deal with Israel. You know, the Sunni world, particularly the Sunni world that is trying to become more pro western, more moderate, is celeibrating right now. I mean Turkey is not happy because Turkey was using Iran to to to you know, as an offset against Israeli power and to try to help it establish itself as as a as a leading force in the Middle East. But uh, you know, TOOKI uh, but but TOOKI will have will suck it up. There's nothing Took he can do about it. But this changes it, and it gives Israel, you know, the real, real opportunity for peace here, a real opportunity for quite a real opportunity also for for the Palestinians will lose all their basically Middle Eastern supporters, the main supporters from Iran, the secondary supporters from Katau. You know, there's a good chance they lose those. And what they left was is the support of Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia in a deal with Israel will find a solution that again new tos the Palestinians to Israel. So at least in the in the short to medium run, what happened tonight and what I expect to happen the next few nights is gonna make Israel, you know, light years safer than it was just a couple of years ago. And the Middle East is going to come a much better, friendlier, safer, quieter, more peaceful place. This is, by the way, what peace through strength actually means, actually means. We're now seeing plumes of smoke out of out of Tehran, new new hits by the Israeli Air Force in Tehran. So it's it's gonna be it's going to be interesting all right. Let me thank a few people. I saw this, Max Max did fifty dollars. Thank you, Max, I really appreciate that. A is a thank you for the sticker. Gary Menaud, thank you for the sticker. Really really appreciated that. Jamie is first first super chat contribution, fifty Canadian dollars. Really really appreciated Jamie. Thank you and welcome, and don't forget. If you're not a subscriber to the Iran Book Show, please subscribe. Now is the time to subscribe.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: This is what I do breaking news. We get online to give you I think the best coverage on the internet for what is going on. I try to draw from reliable sources together with commentary. There right now, four hundred and twenty seven people don't I don't think right now watching you on Twitter, but have watched on Twitter, you know, over over time. So thank you to all of you. Please follow me on Twitter, Come to YouTube and subscribe, Come to YouTube and do a sticker or ask a super chat a super chat question. Let's see run. Gabrielli says, this is the most beautiful and happy day and years. I agree, I mean, this is I mean, I'm worried because I'm worried for the safety of people that I care for, that I love in Israel. My family's still there. I'm worried about you guys, my friends and israel people I know in Israel, because you know, there's likelihood will be an attack on Israel, and if it's an if it's a lot of missiles in the US doesn't step up, then there's a possibility of casualties, and that always worries me. But at the same time, with that worry, this was necessary. This is ultimately good, this is what was This is what is being necessary for a couple of decades, not really for forty years. It's finally happened. It's a new Middle East. Within a few days, we are facing a completely new Middle East. There's no World War three.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I hope that all of you call out the false predictions of MAGA and the libertarian wackos. I hope you actually go out there and make fun of them. When this is not turned into World War three. This should be a moment where they are completely and thoroughly and systematically and consistently discredited because they don't deserve the attention that they get. Sadly, they get a lot of attention, and they know nothing. You know, people like Dave Smith are completely and out of ignorant of world politics, of liberty, of freedom, of what it means, and of certainly of the Middle East. They know nothing, zero zilch. And they get a lot of credibility out there in the world. And you know, do everything that you can to discredit these bastards, go after them for their false predictions. Let the world know how dumb and ignorant and fake and fearm ongoing and stupid they really are. Cloudia, thank you. Fifty dollars are really really appreciated from Cloudia. Nick, thank you for the sticker. Roberto from Brazil, Thank you, Roberto, one hundred Brazilian rial just to say that you are the best commentator I know about a bunch of things. Thank you, unbeatable when it concerns to Trump and Ntonielle. Let's see if we can bring you to put the alig again. You know me, I am a sucker for Brazil. Invite me anywhere in Brazil and I'm on a plane and I will come. So if at all possible, I am always happy to come to Brazil. So let's make it happen. Let's make it happen.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Let's see Benjamin, thank you for covering these breaking news to this extent my pleasure. You know.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Somebody commenting about the maid's comment about yes, we should commence it strikes on televion immediately, somebody writes, oh, Jeff Blahow writes, remember how we were asked to believe this guy was the greatest popular story in in America only recently tucka Tuck grez with him about bombing Tel Aviv. So, you know, I'm not sure why why anybody is surprised by by this. Yeah, well that was that was, you know, really ridiculous. Okay, let's see, I'm just seeing other news that is super ridiculous. Uh yeah, I'm not sure what that's about. Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Michael Bennett says, today I am a Jew. Uh well, how about today I'm in ISRAELI. I think that's better because, yeah, some Jews not worth affiliating with them. Uh and and so many of them these days are anti Israel. Today I'm in ISRAELI. How about that Today we're all Israelis. I think that is a good message to send out there, right now today I'm in ISRAELI Alex, thank you for the support. Really really appreciate that, Jackson falls whoa You're on Brook at night. America should stand behind Israel and give it everything it needs. Now Israel acting as the vanguard of Western civilization tonight. Thank you absolutely. You put it perfectly, Jackson. Israel is fighting America's war. Israel is fighting the West's war. I mean, the reality is that if people understood what was happening, then there would be a massive sigh of relief right now in Germany, in France and the UK. Israel is cutting off the head of the slamest snake. It's cutting off the head of the slamest snake that seeks to devour Germany and Belgium and France and Spain and the United Kingdom. Its head has just been cut off. Now a new head might grow, but it'll be smaller and weaker. And this was a head that was going to develop a nuclear weapon and place the West and be able to blackmail the West for anything. What has happened tonight is historic and it is the beginning of the end. I hope this is a big prediction of the Islamist You know moments Islamist prospects of victory over the West, because if little Israel, little Israel I showed you the map, tiny little Israel could take on a behemoth called Iran, then you know, maybe maybe this Islamist stuff is not that efficacious, is not going to be that successful, is not that worthwhile. So thank you Jackson perfectly said Israel as the vanguard of Western civilization. I like that soup kaski. I am dancing and I am singing in my room. Good for you, Neo Greta on the way to you run.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, Greta.
Speaker 1: Greta has been kidnapped once. She does not want to be kidnapped again. She is done with the kidnapping gigs. Greta's not doing that, Oscar. Does this change your opinion on Nettaniello? Well, I mean yes and no. You know, I still assess everything he's done over the last twenty years is bad. I still assess his leadership is destructive. I still hold him responsible for October seventh. I hold him responsible for Ramas getting as strong as they did. I hold him responsible for his Ballat getting as strong as they did. All of that was in his watch. But look what was done primarily Grizabella in Lebanon, and what has been done now to the Uranians, at least based on initial reports. We'll see how this all plays out. You know, is shows you know, a significant leadership. Now, most of the credit, I'm going to give most of the credit to the Israelian military establishment. I think they deserve it. I think this is phenomenal. They have given NTANIAU a tool, superior intelligence, you know, amazing amazing weapons systems, but primarily phenomenal intelligence, amazing training and all of that to be able to pull this off. So they get the credit for this. But yeah, Natanieu has improved, in my view by a notch. He had the boss to do this. I didn't think he had. It's taking him twenty years to get there. It's taken him being put in a corner politically within Israel. It's taken the imminent development of nuclear weapons by Iranians to actually trigger this. But whatever it took, he did it. Would any Israeli leader have done it? I believe the answer is yes. I believe anybody in Nataniel's position, if the intelligence is correct, anybody in Nataniel's position would have done this tonight, but he is the one who did it, so he has to get credit for the fact that he did it. So a little notch up, but it doesn't wipe out the history and it doesn't change my opinion that he has to go Apollo Zeus. Thank you for the support. Observatur Pelsche, thank you, really appreciate fifty dollars a sticker, Really appreciate that. Gary Minard, thank you for the sticker. All right, tie Tie Woods, fifty dollars. Thank you. Seems like a great night to post for the first time. Thanks for a great show, or thank you, thank you for the support. I really really appreciate it. It does seem like a great night to be hanging out. And and we didn't know early in the night that it would that all the news would be as positive it has been so far. Let's hope it stays this way. Let me let me see both the United this is again breaking news, both the United States and the UK appeared to be evacuating military aircraft from l al who did air base in Katau. That's pretty funny if that's true. That is funny and despicable at the same time. I mean, this is there forward base in the Middle East. This is the most important air force base in the entire region for the Americans, and they're evacuating it anyway, with three r C one thirty five's two with the US Air Force and one with the World Air Force having departed from the base heading west over side the Arabia. Okay, that that doesn't mean they're evacuating you know, planes, they have a lot more than that, I think at the air base. So I mean, I assume they are well protected in terms of air defenses at the air base, and the airplanes could be in the air knocking down drones and knocking down anything that the Ranians might send in that direction. But I don't know, I don't know what this is. But you know, I mean it's there's a sadness to today in a sense that the United States is not leading this operation. I mean, I think the fact that the United States is not the lead in this is emboldens the Chinese, who, by the way, just send two aircraft carriers for the first time into well into the Pacific. This is the first time ever. And you know, imagine if the USUS participating, there was absolutely no question that China would be second guessing what they are doing a military base in the city of Ilam, west of Tehran. Iranian sources claim that Israel appears to be comrently attacking targets whose destruction would allow it freedom of action for deeper attacks. This means, and I think this is right, that some of the attacks are preparatory tracts aimed at paralyzing certain systems in preparation for another wave of attacks. We already have four today. At some point Israel force will have to rest, but they will continue to do this, you know, for the next few days. I expect Dave Smith again if America gets dragged into the Oh no, we did that. You know, Israel. It's all Israel's fault. Israel, the bad guys is well, always evil. It's the Jews at the end of the day, it has to be the Jews.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Here's Richard Hananya, He's always funny. Imagine being Tucker Tucker Calson. You can fancy, you can fantasize about Iran drowning America and Israel in a sea of fire. See you can be proved right. Iranians themselves are over it. But you never lose faith. Yep uh it's it sucks being on the losing side. Somebody is saying, this is kind of cool, This is kind of funny, as well as somebody is saying Iran is about to find out why Planteer the high tech from trades at three hundred times multiple. That's why it's so valuable, because they're gonna start witnessing the effects of a Planteer on themselves. Who knows, you know Plantier Plantiers has helped Israel in any kind of way. Fizzled some drinks on me. Thank you fizzled. I will take you up on that, Rajeev. It is absolutely stunning the positivity I get from your talks and your incredible self assertive personality. Thank you. I appreciate that, and I'm happy to be projecting positivity into all of your lives. I hope that's the fact I have. Ian how embarrassing it will be for Trump when they have nobody to negotiate with any Iran for a nuclear deal. Don't worry, Trump is going to take credit for this if this turns out to be a success. There's no question in my mind about that. Eric says Jeron, I wish you were wrong more often, me too. This is the kind of wrong. I like being. I like being this kind of wrong. Let's see what else is going on here that is irrelevant, that is not relevant and interesting. There's a claim here that Israel is striking you on with submarines, which is quite possible Iran Israel has submarines that can launch missiles. Tehran has been hit sirens across Israel. Uh, there's no across Israel in terms of uh. Uh, I don't know that submarines have been used. There's no there's no verification the submarines have been used in everything so far seems like it's it plane launched. That that news about a swarm of drones coming from Israel, it doesn't seem to be true. Israel is not yet used ballistic missiles. Israel has ballistic missiles. It all has medium and long term ballistic, long range ballistic missiles that can easily reach you on. It has never used ballistic missiles. As far as I know, Israel has never used the ballistic missile. It would be interesting, all right. More, there's a ton of Tehran propaganda showing drones and ballistic missiles ready for launch. We're gonna get them six minutes ago. Iran now confirms that the chief of staff of the Armed Forces of the Stomach Republic of Iran was killed tonight by Israel. He was the number two in Iran after Atulahamini. So yes, Israel is basically decapitated the taire leadership of the Iranian the leadership of the Iranian military. This is stunning their ability to do this. You would think that the Iranians would be smarter than leaving these people vulnerable to such an attack after what happened in Beirut. But Israel is basically taken out the senior leadership of the Iranian Revolutionary God and of the Iranian military. And this is huge. This is a guy who just an hour ago, I think I was reporting that Iranian media was saying was a even well and in the Bunka organizing the response. Now now Yuwan is saying he is dead. IRGC Commander Salami, the guy who's already dead. We know he's dead a few days ago, saying and this is how you know, this is how Trump's weakness with God, for example, to the Huti's emboldened Ian and and maybe led them to the decision to go and start building the weapon that Israel claims that they were building. Uh. This is the commander, this is him. A few days ago. The enemy, the US couldn't handle Yemen. What makes it think it could defeat Iran. They could not withstand the passionate youth of Yemen and they were crushed.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: But he's not dealing with the United States of America. He's dealing with Israel. A different military, a different strategy, a different level of intelligence integration, different level of commitment. According to again a source, Israeli Air Force so far carried out five ways of strikes against targets inside Iran, with hundreds of strikes having been conducted against Iranian nuclear sites, military sites, and top military and nuclear officials. By the way, I'll give a shout out to O s I O s I n T O s I n T defender. All one would O s I N T defender. He's been great. He's been really good on on on Israel, on Gaza, on Risabala and on UH and and now on Iran.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The stuff he he he, he actually tweets his credible and it's he does it. He gets breaking news. I mean, he really is on top of everything. And he is a source I rely on for lot of it. He I think he's It's not clear to me if the telegram channels I'm following are following him or if he is following them, but they often a parallel in terms of the reporting that they do. Right. So this is this is what a senior Israeli military official is saying on television right now. He's saying there is a price to pay for Iran not having nuclear weapons, and the Israeli public has to be ready in the next few days for a real struggle, a complex struggle. This is not going to be attacks from Gaza, from Lebanon. Uh. We're going to see very heavy missiles loaded with explosives, big big stuff that can make that can cause a lot of image. You need a you need to really be in an area shelter. You need to be in a protected area, in a protected zone. Uh and and you need to stay there until you are told that it is clear and safe to evacuate. So Israeli military and I think Israeli politics politicians are preparing Israel for a major strike by the Iranians and a strike with big missiles, with with major ballistic missiles and uh uh you know, I think this is the going for the worst case scenario, which makes sense politically. In the TENIAA said our first strike was incredibly successful. Uh, and we are going to achieve many, many more successes in the days to come.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Uh uh all right, I think I think we're caught up in terms of that telegram channel. Let me check some others. Let me check at seg What does he have to say? Okay, uh.
Speaker 1: All right, nothing really news. It all seems to be releasing a lot of the intel to show that they were really on the verage of building a nuke. The hominy, the stream leader has said that the Zionist the Zionist regime is going to be punished severely, severely. NITANIAO is saying to the Israeli public, Uh, you know, wars are not cheap, but not free. You you know, this is going to take a while, and you're gonna have to get used to, you know, being in Araa shelters for a while. So again is well preparing preparing to be uh to be preparing for an attack from the Iranians and preparing the public for real consequences. Iran is now state television is confirmed that the country's air space will be will remain closed for an undetermined period. The Ranian Air Force is currently conducting emergency combat patrol operations across key sectors. Yeah right. According to Ranian security sources, of retaliatory response is expected to begin within hours and will be harsh and decisive. UH. Israeli forces carried out a daring overnight rate in Syria tonight, as well as the special forces capturing multiple Hamas terrorists near bait Jin, which is in Syria. The terrorists were plotting attacks against Israeli civilians and idea forces. They've been transferred to Israel for interrogation weapons. We also seized. So Israel fighting this war on multiple fronts, and while the air force is taking the air force in the Mosad. And you know, I wouldn't be surprised if some special forces are involved in dealing with Iran, other special forces in Syria, others are probably in Lebanon, others in Gaza. Israel as handling a multi front war really amazingly well, much better than anybody would have expected. And again I think I told you yesterday or I told you this morning. I came from which show it was I told you don't underestimate Israel's capabilities. We have seen capabilities we did not imagine, and competence at levels we did not imagine. Iran seems to be flooding Twitter with pictures of the mighty military. Right now, let's see what else? Yeah, five waves, we talked about that.
Speaker 2: We confirm that. Yeh uh, we did that. We've done that.
Speaker 1: Speak of the House. Johnson has come out in support of Israel, and again checkpoints all around Israeli embassy in Washington, d C. So beware of traffic in DC if you live in downtown d C. All right, I think that is all we have new from there. Let me go back to Telegram and if this is where we are, I think we'll call it a night and prepare to do more live shows once the attack on Israel actually starts. I might be asleep, but when I wake up, we'll start over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That we covered already. Yeah yeah, I mean you can see pictures from Iran daylight and Israel is still attacking. It's still attacking even after the sun is up and it's daytime. All right, let's see Dan Norton, thank you for the commentary. Bravo Israel. Thanks Dan, Joshua Rizzo. Would you consider yourself American Israeli? I'm an American. I don't consider myself Israeli. You know, on nights like tonight you'd like to think of that, But no, I'm an American. I chose to be an American, as compared to many of you who just accidentally war American. I actually chose to be an American, became an American, and I'm a proud American, not because of our politics, but because of the fundamental essence of America. His ideas counter to what our vice president claims fizzle. How soon do you think Tucker Cousin will want to interview Ali Hamini? Well, I mean he might have to go and seek the virgins to find Ali Hameni. I don't know how long Ali Hamedy has in this world, but I don't know. I mean, my guess is he would be eager as soon as the bombs drop, because I'm sure I'm convinced that Tucker Cosson is an absolute, unmitigated coward, and he certainly wouldn't go to you, wouldn't risk his life an interview like that. But yeah, he'll suck up to the Iranians as soon as he can, while the Trumpet administration this is from Gary, while the Trumpet demonstration sends the Marines in for a riot. Israel saves the world from the first nuclear powered Islamo fascist state. Yes it does, and yes the irony is there. Yeah, Trump is fighting fighting Americans. Israel is fighting the enemy. And it's sad and pathetic that that is happening. Jacob, who is supporting who is supporting Israel? Logistically and how plane refuels, How Israeli planes loading and refueling so quickly, impressive, logistic feet, Israel has refuelers, Israel has planes that the service refuel is they can't do it, whether they can handle this kind of volume. I don't know whether America is helping with refueling Israeli jets. Probably, but I don't know it is. The United States claims to be not involved at all, so maybe they're not. Maybe Israel is just handling this itself. In terms of reloading and loading. It's a very very impressive operation. I don't think you realize how impressive five I mean. Remember, it's also a tiny country. It's got a big air force for a tiny country. But it's a small air force, as let's say, compared to the US Air Force, so Chinese Air Force, so the Russian Air Force, in just in terms of numbers, the ability to turn around, the ability to get planes in the air, the ability to get them refueled and rearmed and after mission, the ability to provide constant real time intelligence so that they're constantly targeting the right targets. They're constantly targeting the highest value targets when they're shooting hundreds of missiles. It's spectacular. The reality is that since October seventh, the performance of the Israeli military is beyond spectacular. I mean, the Israeli military is proved over the last what is it almost two years, that it is by far the best military in the world. It you know, it's not the strongest military in the world. That has to be the United States, but it is the best military in the world. It's motivated, it it does. It's smart. It's unbelievably smart. It is strategic. I mean, think about the beeper with Rizabela. That was planned for years, it took years to implement, just for the right moment to happen when it could be it could be you know, operationalized and have the biggest impact. I mean, you know, I'm a huge critic of the Israeli military. I served in the Israeli military. I know its flaws, I know the problems, I know the bad things that can happen. But in comparison to how US executed in Afghanistan or in Iraq or you know, it's just it's also just a step above. Sorry, but it really is. Again, doesn't have the capabilities, doesn't have the size, doesn't have the power, the horsepower, But in terms of the capability, of the of the of the per unit, per tank, per airplane, per soldier, there's no better army in the in the world, and primarily because it's the smartest army in the world. It's smart, it's intelligent, it's strategic and and the US sadly is not strategic and it is not proven to be really smart. And and that's sad because, as I said, I'm an American and I would like us to learn from the Israeli military. We need to learn from the Israeli military. Remember all the experts have told us going to Gaza's suicide, they will never be able to take out Chris Chrismala will overwhelm them and thousands of Israelis will die on the Northern Front. And and you know Gaza. They can't handle urban warfare. They will be eviscerated in Gaza. And then they were told, oh, don't, don't, don't attack Iran. Iran will crush you. So much for the crushing. I mean this is months ago and now again they can't take out the n UK facilities are too deep in the ground. They can't touch it. They can't take them out. They can't fight Iran. Iwan is too powerful, too strong bs BS. As it turns out, they hit way above their weight, absolutely observd to a push. So I mean the logistics amazing. You know again that's a feat of intelligence. Justin doesn't change your view of BB. He showed courage. I did mention and somebody asked me before about this, but the show has been going on for a while now a little bit. Yeah, I mean, definitely he's done something good. You have to recognize when somebody does something good, it doesn't wipe out the decades of failure. It doesn't wipe out his responsibility. For seventh, it doesn't wipe out all the bad things he's done. But his performance with Rizmolla and with Iran is impressive. You've got to give him credit. And I think he showed the balls. Now it could very well be that, uh that it you know, the the he had no choice because it's it really is true that Iran was on the verge of nukes. It is, it is, it is possible and and then any Israeli prime minister would have done the same thing. It will. Chamberlain, I don't know who that is on Twitter says this is Michael Coleoni assassinating the heads of the five families simultaneously. I mean, yeah, it has that dramatic effect. But Israel's no Michael Coleoni. Israel are the good guys, all right, Frank can't phantom why Iran wasn't more active to this and no complaints Trump's and Nitaniello's to a lesser extent. Pacifism leftist humanitarian fable will need a rethink. Yeah, yeah, hopefully there will be a rethink. Hopefully people will rethink, because I do think this could set us up. I mean, I'm being overly optimistic, Kibbit. The of the yes is not typically me. This could set us up for a long period of peace in the Middle least I mean, is a Syrian Sunni regime now thinking ooh yeah, we should go after Israel now, that should be our target. They're thinking, oh my god, let's make sure we're not next. This could be the beginning of a long period of piece again, it should be not a long time ago. But it's done now so far with no Israeli casualties. Let's hope it stays that way. Let's hope the Iranian response is is throttled by Israel with the alpen in America. Let's hope this, you know, goes away. Uh and and uh and and uh you know this is that that the Ranian threat is gone?
Speaker 2: Is finished?
Speaker 1: Is uh stopped by the way right now on on Twitter, Uh you know, we've got one point seven thousand people watching this video. So thank you guys for watching. Please follow me on Twitter, Please come to YouTube and subscribe to my channel. Please considering supporting my show financially on on Patreon Patreon dot com. And uh yeah, it would be great, Uh if if some of you may be discovering my show right now. I see I see some people going on Patreon and uh, and uh, subscribing and supporting the show financially. Please consider doing that. Just put you on book show on Patreon and you will find it. Uh, it says Wild Chamberlain. Is that your your MAZONI National Conservative? Yeah, I mean, uh, you know the National Conservative Josoni. I'm sure it is celebrating right now. I mean, this is one thing we agree on is well should defend itself. It's on some things I'm going to agree with the National Conservatives, but fundamentally were enemies.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And we will return to being enemies when this is once this is over. Uh, Austin defenders as I wonder if the nuclear talks on Sunday will still be going to happen. Uh what nuclear talks? What nuclear with whom are you going.
Speaker 2: To do talking?
Speaker 1: No, they're not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Those were already were canceled. Uh and yeah, there's there really is nothing to talk about, all right. Uh yeah, remind uh follow me on Twitter, subscribe to my YouTube channel. Uh and uh and go to Patreon and become a subscriber. That will be That would be that would be great, That would be really really fantastic. If if we get a boost to subscriptions and to financial supporters this evening again, if you like this kind of programming. We are one hundred percent funded by listeners. This show is funded by listening like you nobody else. And I appreciate all contributions from a dollar two to you know, one thousand a month, whatever whatever you find reasonable, and whatever you whatever you can afford and think is reasonable. I appreciate it all. So please consider doing a super chat sticker right here, or you know, going to Patreon and making a contribution on Patreon. In the meantime, please subscribe and become a subscriber on on YouTube. I see we've added, you know, a few subscribers. I'd like to see more. We've added over twenty. It would be great if we're only four hundred and thirty seven subscribers away from forty thousand subscribers, you know? Could we do it tonight with all those people from Twitter, if they go over to YouTube and subscribe to my channel, we could make that number. I doubt that it will happen, but it's always possible. It could happen. Don't say never, never say never? Right, all right? What else? Jacob says? From who can the US learn? More Ukraine or Israel seems like two very different styles of war. Is superiority Israel versus drone and landsdowne. Look, Israel is you know again, is the most qualified military in the world. If Israel is fighting what Ukraine is fighting, they would control the airspace. They would take out the Russians. And if you control the airspace, you don't have to do all the little drones and all the trench warfare. You can actually take them out, you know, in unscope and in size controlling the airspace. The reason Russia can't win and the reason Ukraine hasn't been able to win, is because neither one of them controls the airspace whoever control. If either one of them could fly airplanes megs F sixteen's freely in the war zone, they would win the war. But they can't. And that's because Ukraine doesn't have the technology. The US hasn't given them the technology. Israel hasn't given the technology to dominate the airspace over Russia. Israel has that technology. Israel can actually do it. If you want to actually prepare for war with China or with Russia, study Israel and study the air force, study their tactics and also study the way, definitely study the way that the Ukraine uses drones and has been able to produce drones very very cheaply. You know your benefit from that as well. But again it is always the most sophisticated military in the world. Today, let's see rip nods. I can't watch bedtime Trump coward, United States coward. Thanks watch tomorrow at two point one speed, woe two one one speed. I'll be very baby fast.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I think my voice is going to go here soon, and I have a feeling this is not the last life, you know, warzone reporting I'm going to have to do. There's probably going to be more tomorrow. I have to save this voice. Thank you, guys. I see you know a couple of you have gone to Patreon and actually become subscribers. I really really appreciate that. By the way, a ten dollar subscription on on on Patreon, you can get the the podcast of my shows without any ads. So one of the pokes of ten dollars is getting an ad free stream of the podcast. So please consider going and becoming a supporter on Patreon. Let's do one last quick look at if there's anything new happening that I've missed, you know. Yeah. I mean Michael Owen, who is a military story and in Israel is on with Barry Weiss right now and he's saying this attack, just in purely military terms, is utterly unprecedented, multifaceted and multi targeted. They've taken out four leaders of the Ranian regime and plus a couple of nuclear scientists. So yes, I think this is This is truly truly a stunning operation. A stunning operation. Again, people are claiming there was deception, Israeli American deception. He has a longer little piece on this. The Israeli American deception ahead of the strike was masterful. Three. There was the Trump back and forth suggesting a deal might still be in the table. On the table, reports that Wikoff was holding a new round of talks on Sunday, hints the DURMA was planning a trip, claims that sen Come Commander Gorilla would arrive on Saturday, and of course, the wedding of Natanielo's son of Neil, with a leak that the Prime Minister planned to spend a weekend in the North. It bigs to mind two thousand and seven, when the IDF chief Gabishkenazi attended a wedding just hours before Israel bomb serious nuclear reactor. It carefully stayed signal that all was normal. The lesson In moments like these, we see only the tiniest sliver or what is really happening, Like a submarine the Justice periscope breaking the surface. We caught a glimpse, nothing more. Yeah, I mean this. This is a masterful operation of deception, choreographed without any question by Israel, by Israel, and allowing the United States, and allowing Trump to have plausible deniability, plausible deniability, allowing them to sit back and if this turned out to be a catastrophe, Trump could have said, yeah, I didn't know anything about it. I was not supportive of it. I tried to talk him out of it. I tried to convince him not to do it. Gail, thank you, thank you, thank you for the fifty dollars. Really really really appreciate that. Cook, thank you. Justin his fifth super chat, Eva, thank you. I appreciate that all of you guys have been terrific tonight, really really really appreciate the support. You guys are being great again. Let me quickly check here to see Yeah, Jackson Hinkle, the pro Iranian, pro Whoti, anti Semitic nutcase, is bemoaning Israel's attack. Uh good, I hope he doesn't sleep tonight. Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Israel as putting out videos about uh, the the the the the Uranian capabilities and the Iranians project to build the bombs. So they are doing their pr work. They've already prepared the videos in advance. And Uh, let's see anything else on what's actually going on out there.
Speaker 2: I will yeah, Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it look like there's anything really new right now going on? Just regurgitating. I guess everybody's going to sleep, and maybe maybe a lot of the reporting out of Israel has coined down as well. Let me just see enough to le Bennett is also on Barry Weiss. I guess Barry Weiss is pulling out all her contacts. Good for her. Is will strike against Iran's nuclear program in military was vital and done at the very last moment possible. All Israelis left and right support this action of self defense. Iran was about to get ten nuclear warheads. That's enough to leave Bennett the primary opposition candidate against Nataniell, But he is of the right. He would be the guy I would support if I were voting in an Israeli elections. I generally like Bennett, and I think he would have pulled the trigger just like Nataniel just did. I don't think there was a choice. I really don't think they had a choice. Who said this, Mike Levin? You know, Mike Levin and I agree on this one. Mike Levin said, the Ranians are about to get their asses kicked, and it's been coming since Jimmy Carter. He's absolutely right, He is absolutely right. Okay, speaking early in Fox News, this is two minutes ago. Speaking earlier to Fox News, Youth President Donald Trump says that he was aware of Israel's plan to strike Iran beforehand, but that the United States was not involved militarily, with him, adding quote, Iran cannot have a nuclear bomb, and we are hoping to get back to the negotiating table. We will see there are several people in their leadership that will not be coming back. Donald Trump confirming what we all know. They're dead. Let's see candicell On is of course coming out with pro Iranian uh A commentary. People are putting out.
Speaker 2: There all the all.
Speaker 1: You know, this is a disaster for you won for America. Iwon is going to close the straits of Homoes. They're going to attack American uh, you know, American shipping. They're can attack American carriers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ye, Milo is going after Trump for allowing this to happen. How dare he? I mean, the right is really coming after him, really coming after him.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, let's see.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, all right, I think I think, uh, well, you never know, keep looking. According to Alaabia, the US still intense to have nuclear talks with you on on Sunday. Yep. I mean Trump said that on Fox two minutes ago or five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to talk about this tomorrow. It really looks like, uh, the socialist is going to win the mayor race in New York. That'll be something. The Uranian Atomic energy chief says none out nuclear facility has been destroyed. Wow, that's the Uranian saying breaking. Israel says Iran newing nuclear point of no return.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Fresh intelligence reveal Israel Iran is rapidly approaching the threshold of nuclear power weapons capabilities. The regenous producing thousands of kilograms of enrichment uranium at decentralized fortified underground sites. Diplomatic efforts have failed over decades. Israel says it has been left with no alternative, and the id F will continue taking action to defended citizens. So still has to strike, and there's still those centerfuges still have to be taken out. Those are the ones buried deep, deep, deep in the ground. So yeah, people making people making fun of his of predicting Iran is about to develop nuclear weapons. The predictions that have been done made for decades. So again, Iran's top nuclear chief has admitted that Nona's facility, one of the regime's most vital nuclear sites, has.
Speaker 3: Been completely destroyed. All right, let's see. Okay, we'll do all that tomorrow.
Speaker 1: A lot of kind of news coming out of Trump world independence of this. We'll cover that tomorrow on a regular news show. Yeah, okay, we know this. Israel's indicating it's a multi day operation. It's going to all end tonight. Okay, quick, look a telegraph, make sure that we're on top of everything, and then we will call it a night and I will get back to you.
Speaker 2: We'll get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the telegram is supporting what Trump said. They keep emphasizing this is just the beginning. Israel has ut it has a lot of more plans in terms of going after them, and uh yeah, I mean that looks like pretty much it from that, Trump is also saying, if Israel needs defending, we will defend Israel. We're not militarily involved in the offense. Uh and we hope you on will return to the negotiating table, but we will defend Israel if it needs so. I mean, that's reassuring that that American air defense systems would and Air Force will be assisting. Americans will be assisting Israel in protecting its space from incoming ballistic missiles. Uh. Breaking, American plane refueling took off from the Qatar infospace applied fuel to Israeli aircraft. This is possible evidence of use involvement. Are to tell if that's true or not? Again, fog of.
Speaker 2: War remember that?
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, there's a yeah, there's a meme going around of people celebrating and it says Germans realizing that they aren't responsible for World War three. It's kind of funny. But on the other hand, there is now there is no World War three, so no worries, all right, guys. Let me ask you all when you are now, please like like the feed that helps out algorithm. It really really helps us, So please just press the like button. That is greatly appreciated. If you're on Twitter watching this, we had one nine one thousand, nine hundred and four people watching on on on Twitter, please consider following me on Twitter. Let's see if my Twitter followers have increased significantly. Yeah, not that significantly. Not not you know a lot of people watch this, but nine you know, one thousand, nine hundred, you know, please consider following me, you know, just click the follow button this and and uh and uh. Those of you who can come to YouTube and subscribe, please consider subscribing to the show. Uh and of course if you'd like to support the show, the show is listeners supported. It could it's made possible only through contributions that from you, from the listeners, from the viewers. And you can become a supporter by going to Patreon patreon dot com and just SoC you on book show and you can subscribe of course, like subscribe comment. Thank you for all the people in the chat. Thank you for Hugh, Hugh McKenzie and Melanie and not a not another account his third super chat in a live stream. Thank you not another account, and again Melanie and Hugh for your generous stickers. Again, please consider just subscribing to the YouTube channel. I do a lot of these. I'll probably if you're interested in what's happening in Israel. Over the next few days, I will be updating this on a regular basis every day. I expect this weekend there will be a show, certainly tomorrow, maybe in the morning if there's news breaking news in the morning. Certainly four thirty is the regular scheduled show Tomorrow. There will be a regular scheduled show tomorrow at four thirty. I will also expect to do shows on Saturday and Sunday, given that this is not gonna end in one day. So if you, if you, if you want to be notified about the show that it's starting, that it's happening, just subscribe and press the bell button and you will be notified like like the show before you leave. And uh yeah, overall, thank you guys, really appreciate the support, appreciate you being here. Let's hope this is as overwhelming a victory for Israel as it seems to be. Let's hope whatever you want plans in retaliation is a massive failure. And that everybody in Israel stays safe tonight, that all those amazing, brilliant, courageous if its pilots get home safely tonight. Uh, And that that all the support coup and everybody else pat themselves on the shoulder, get some rest. You're gonna have to do this many times again in the days to come. Uh. And uh, you know again, this could be a monumental historical, historic moment, a pivot in the Middle East, a real change that moves in the direction of peace, a peace of Israel living in peace with at least a significant number of its neighbors, and the vicuation of the number one military threat, the number one military and ideological threat in the Middle East, Iran, if that regime folds, if that regime is toppled, we have a new Middle East. And this this could be, This could be a beginning of a of a phenomenal era in in world history, at least an at least in the Middleast. All right, guys, thank you, thank you all the supporters. You were great. Yeah, I mean you justified financially. You made this definitely worth my while. So I appreciate that and I will see you all tomorrow at four point thirty at the latest, maybe in the morning, depending on what happens in the next few hours.
Speaker 2: Bye, everybody.